View 165,477 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,478th Review now!

View Tru Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Tru Auto Transport Inc.
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Phone Number:561-948-1451
Secondary Phone Number:866-440-7531
Website:http://www.truautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2010

We pride ourselves on integrity. There is a process as to how the auto transport industry works. PLEASE do your research before choosing a company. If you want your vehicle picked up in a timely manner, by a REPUTABLE company, please call or email us ASAP. We would love to explain how our industry works and answer any questions/concerns you may have. Understanding how our industry works and doing your research will ensure a stress free auto transport.
Have your own experience with Tru Auto Transport Inc. to share?

Tru Auto Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 1500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 25 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.67% of Tru Auto Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.33% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Delivery Of TransAm
    Review:Found Kim during an online search, from there it has been a great experience. Kim has integrity which is sometimes hard to find in this industry. I was so satisfied with the first delivery, I've contacted her since and she assisted my with other de... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:10/28/2013 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
    Review:I was lucky enough to have gotten this company as a referral from a fellow Marine mom and I have to give a HUGE shout to them! We had my son's Jeep picked up in Los Angeles and shipped to Maryland. The owner is also a military mom named Kim Foster so... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Hansen
    Date:10/27/2013 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM
    Review:Kim Foster took $200 and never picked up my truck. Returned only one phone call within a span of two weeks, to ironically tell me she was not a con artist. No pick-up of my vehicle was ever conducted. I've since placed over 20 calls to her contact... [ More ]
    Response:There is no name attached to this wonderful review. I can only assume this is Jonathan Wagner. The ONLY customer I have had in 8 years, that refused to sign my contract. I sent the contract to you at least 10 times. I emailed you that without the contract signed, there will be no transport. I made that very clear. I do not break the rules for any customer . I have before, and that never works out. Just because you gave me a deposit, does not mean that you are contracted with me. AGAIN , you refused to sign my contract ...how does that make me the bad guy??? Anyone who refuses to sign the contract for auto transport is up to no good. Therefore, I will not do business with anyone who will not follow my company rules. Oh and thank you very much for wasting my time ! I would expect more from a military guy. [ view ]
    Poster:SCAM!!
    Date:10/14/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Transporting a vehicle can be somewhat confusing and picking a company for the first time is very overwhelming. The reviews on many of the companies are all over the place because it can vary so much by driver. This company is the only one I saw with... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann from Nyack
    Date:9/8/2013 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: 17' Boat on trailer
    Review:Had previous problems with a broker then met Kim and she explained what was happening and helped me cancel and get started again. Kim told me what to expect and what not to expect and estimated the true cost and how all this works. Kim found a transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Deaner
    Date:8/27/2013 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:I love working with Kim. I try other transport companies. I hated them. They always ask for lots more money, once you sign up with them. I used KIm for the last ten cars. She always keeps me update on what going on. Kim works very hard on keeping m... [ More ]
    Poster:John Pope
    Date:7/23/2013 8:58:00 AM
    Subject: Stolen money
    Review:Kim charged my credit card $950, which is the total for the car transport. The day before my car is to be delivered, I find out she told the trucking company that the fee was to be paid at delivery. She has not returned any phone calls, texts or emai... [ More ]
    Response:LESSON FOR ME: When a customer begs to pay the total amount for the transport all on credit card, say no. No matter what the circumstance. They are doing it so they can get the transport for free . This is exactly what Tami did. She set me up, in order to NOT pay a broker fee and ATTEMPT to get her entire transport for free. I took Tami's credit card payment because she said there was NO WAY she could get cash to her daughter for the delivery. Reluctantly, I said yes to take the entire payment on the credit card..........MISTAKE....... Tami called me 25 times in ONE HOUR....... I was not available during the time she called. When I did not return her call DURING THAT ONE HOUR, she disputed her credit card charge. This was ridiculous, since it was FOUR DAYS before the car was to be delivered. When I called Tami back, she said well I was freaking out, I thought you left the country or something with my money. REALLY? During this short period of time, I had received about 30 text message and emails saying she was calling the police and charging me with fraud. So I asked Tami.... Did you dispute your credit card charge? She said.... NO I DID NOT DISPUTE MY CHARGE, I WAS GOING TO, BUT I CHANGED MY MIND....I did not believe that for a second, nor did the carrier. They said she was out of control, yelling and threatening them and me. The carrier said she appears to be one of those people that are trying to get something for free. The carrier recommended to me that we see what happens in the morning with the credit card charge. GUESS WHAT?? She had disputed the charge and the $950 was immediately taken out of my bank account. So of course since I did not have any of Tami's money any more, I was not paying the carrier. And they completely agreed. They said they would only deliver if it was cash. Tami then tried to pay the carrier by credit card. They said no way. Cash only and Tami agreed. Funny that miraculously Tami could find the $950 in cash to get to her daughter, but when I asked her, it was not possible. Sad, that people set out to pay by credit card solely so they can dispute their charge and get something for free. I work too hard to have a customer pull this on me. But, it is my own fault for taking the payment up front. Never again. So STOLEN MONEY??? No I think not. If I stole your money, I would have your money. This whole thing cost me money and hours of phone calls to the truck driver. There are good and bad people in the world....................... [ view ]
    Poster:Tami DeFrank
    Date:7/12/2013 7:48:00 PM

Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.

Tru Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2