View 179,006 Reviews on 3,959 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,007th Review now!

View Tru Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Tru Auto Transport Inc.
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Phone Number:561-948-1451
Secondary Phone Number:866-440-7531
Website:http://www.truautotransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2010

We pride ourselves on integrity. There is a process as to how the auto transport industry works. PLEASE do your research before choosing a company. If you want your vehicle picked up in a timely manner, by a REPUTABLE company, please call or email us ASAP. We would love to explain how our industry works and answer any questions/concerns you may have. Understanding how our industry works and doing your research will ensure a stress free auto transport.
Have your own experience with Tru Auto Transport Inc. to share?

Tru Auto Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 1500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 33 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.20% of Tru Auto Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.80% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Model A Ford
    Review:I called kim told her what i needed gave her the contack number and sat back and it was all done for me, The car came on time and just the way it left, and the price was fair, I was very happy, she is my transporter from now on, thanks Kim , Rudy M .... [ More ]
    Poster:Rudy Marinosci
    Date:2/10/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Communication
    Review:Kim got the job done in under 48hrs when other companies I had contacted were taking weeks. My vehicle was broke down out-of-state, but I did not have to be physically present for the pickup, which was a great benefit due to my work schedule. Also,... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:2/10/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Worry free transport
    Review:This is the second time I have used Tru Auto Transport and I am once again extremely happy with the service. I gave Kim three days notice and she was able to pull off my transportation needs from Los Angeles to Minneapolis at a great price. I had s... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul H
    Date:2/10/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Mazda move
    Review:Kim was great,did what she said she would do and car was delivered early. Bent over backwards to make sure everything went smoothly,and really helped during a tough time,thanks Kim [ View ]
    Poster:H.Ashcraft
    Date:2/10/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Kim was the only company that contacted me by phone to talk about her company and was able to pick up my car the same week that I called her and deliver the next day when other company's couldn't give me an exact pick up or drop off date. Super frien... [ More ]
    Poster:kam
    Date:2/9/2014 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Tru Auto Transport
    Review:Really great and dependable service. Honest and good communication. I would Highly recommend! Also, very reasonable/inexpensive cost as compared to other quotes. There are many other brokers that just don't get it done, from my experience. Don't... [ More ]
    Poster:Shane Korfike
    Date:2/9/2014 4:50:00 PM

Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.

Tru Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.