View 148,579 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,580th Review now!

View Tru Auto Transport Inc. 's New Profile

Tru Auto Transport Inc.
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Phone Number:561-948-1451
Secondary Phone Number:866-440-7531
Website:http://www.truautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2010

We pride ourselves on integrity. There is a process as to how the auto transport industry works. PLEASE do your research before choosing a company. If you want your vehicle picked up in a timely manner, by a REPUTABLE company, please call or email us ASAP. We would love to explain how our industry works and answer any questions/concerns you may have. Understanding how our industry works and doing your research will ensure a stress free auto transport.
Have your own experience with Tru Auto Transport Inc. to share?

Tru Auto Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 1500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 37 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.47% of Tru Auto Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.53% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Honest, Prompt, Reliable Customer Service!
    Review:Well this was my first time ever transporting a vehicle. And, of course our vehicle had to be clear across the country, in a place not many drivers go to. I decided to go with Tru Auto Transport, Inc. and dealt with Kim Foster. She is by far one of t... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley Chambers
    Date:4/25/2013 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Tru Auto Transport
    Review:Kim Foster with Tru Auto Transport was very professional and an enormous help in contacting and arranging the pickup and delivery of my vehicle. She went out of her way to accomplish this task at the lowest cost possible. She followed up by phone aft... [ More ]
    Poster:J C Williams
    Date:4/10/2013 9:38:00 AM
    Review:I needed to move a car from Arizona to Pennsylvania. I got several quotes and looked at reviews on this site. I called Tru Auto Transport and Kim was great explaining the process to me and I decided to go with her. She was terrific to work with, kep... [ More ]
    Poster:GPM
    Date:3/29/2013 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: excellent experience with tru auto transport1
    Review:I have had kim foster at tru auto ship 2 cars and 1 truck for me. Kim got me out of a bind the first time I used tru auto. The brocker that I had put money down with did not do any thing for me and would not return my calls. Kim has ALWAYS retu... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad M.
    Date:1/16/2013 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I had been working with another company to try to secure tranpsort for my vehicle for weeks and was getting nowhere. On the day I had originally wanted the vehicle to be picked up I called Kim at Tru Auto Transport. Within half an hour she had a spo... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:1/16/2013 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth car transfer
    Review:I am writing this review based on my experience which I thought I should share so that it can help others. I wanted to shift my car from Detroit MI to Atlanta GA and I had a limited time to do research. I went through few sites and then came across &... [ More ]
    Poster:Anoop
    Date:12/21/2012 3:49:00 PM

Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.

Tru Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2