Transport Logo
View 175,011 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,012th Review now!

View Tru Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Tru Auto Transport Inc.
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Phone Number:561-948-1451
Secondary Phone Number:866-440-7531
Time On Site:4 Years, 11 Months. Since 12/4/2010
We pride ourselves on integrity. There is a process as to how the auto transport industry works. PLEASE do your research before choosing a company. If you want your vehicle picked up in a timely manner, by a REPUTABLE company, please call or email us ASAP. We would love to explain how our industry works and answer any questions/concerns you may have. Understanding how our industry works and doing your research will ensure a stress free auto transport.
Have your own experience with Tru Auto Transport Inc. to share?

Tru Auto Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 1500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 28 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.87% of Tru Auto Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.13% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Tru Auto Transport
    Review:Really great and dependable service. Honest and good communication. I would Highly recommend! Also, very reasonable/inexpensive cost as compared to other quotes. There are many other brokers that just don't get it done, from my experience. Don't... [ More ]
    Poster:Shane Korfike
    Date:2/9/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and experience!!!!
    Review:First time I had ever needed this service. Kim was honest and upfront about everything!!! The price was well below what other transporters and brokers gave me. I highly recommend Kim and the great service she provides. She will be my first call if ev... [ More ]
    Date:1/20/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Kim is the best!!
    Review:I'm am very pleased to recommend this company, Kim to be exact being as though I've done business with her. She's professional, knowledgable an most importantly she doesn't make promises without the intentions of keeping them. She provided a quote an... [ More ]
    Date:1/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good service transport review
    Review:Kim is great , everything went smoothly and like clockwork, even at a good price.She kept me informed every step of the way, will defiantly use her again, especially since I got toasted by another company in the past. Thanks Steve [ View ]
    Poster:Steve A.
    Date:1/11/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Antique Car
    Review:I needed to transport a vintage car from Tenn. to Ohio. I called Tru Auto Transport Inc. and received a reasonable quote. They scheduled the transport in a timely manor and the pick-up was done on time. The vehicle was delivered in a covered carrier... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Fisher
    Date:1/8/2014 2:02:00 AM
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and was VERY skeptical. I had a few quotes from other companies but I wasn't comfortable with them. I spoke to Kim Foster and she was just amazing. She explained the process in so much detail which made me very com... [ More ]
    Date:12/23/2013 1:58:00 PM
    Review:Kim with TruAutotransport was the most easy going, sharp as a tack auto-transport rep I've ever worked with. I discerned her integrity right off the bat, after talking with at least 15 overly aggressive guys who didn't impress me with their "we'... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendell Taylor
    Date:12/20/2013 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service, Highly recommend!!!!!
    Review:Kim is a top notch, honest, and very straight forward person in the business and I would recommend her and her company to anyone wishing to transport a vehicle. When I decided to use Tru Auto Transport, Kim immediately found a driver and a then deci... [ More ]
    Date:12/1/2013 10:42:00 AM

Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.

Tru Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.