Transport Logo
View 171,709 Reviews on 3,859 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,710th Review now!

View Tru Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Tru Auto Transport Inc.
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Phone Number:561-948-1451
Secondary Phone Number:866-440-7531
Time On Site:4 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2010
We pride ourselves on integrity. There is a process as to how the auto transport industry works. PLEASE do your research before choosing a company. If you want your vehicle picked up in a timely manner, by a REPUTABLE company, please call or email us ASAP. We would love to explain how our industry works and answer any questions/concerns you may have. Understanding how our industry works and doing your research will ensure a stress free auto transport.
Have your own experience with Tru Auto Transport Inc. to share?

Tru Auto Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 1500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 26 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.73% of Tru Auto Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.27% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Kim is the best!!
    Review:I'm am very pleased to recommend this company, Kim to be exact being as though I've done business with her. She's professional, knowledgable an most importantly she doesn't make promises without the intentions of keeping them. She provided a quote an... [ More ]
    Date:1/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good service transport review
    Review:Kim is great , everything went smoothly and like clockwork, even at a good price.She kept me informed every step of the way, will defiantly use her again, especially since I got toasted by another company in the past. Thanks Steve [ View ]
    Poster:Steve A.
    Date:1/11/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Antique Car
    Review:I needed to transport a vintage car from Tenn. to Ohio. I called Tru Auto Transport Inc. and received a reasonable quote. They scheduled the transport in a timely manor and the pick-up was done on time. The vehicle was delivered in a covered carrier... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Fisher
    Date:1/8/2014 2:02:00 AM
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and was VERY skeptical. I had a few quotes from other companies but I wasn't comfortable with them. I spoke to Kim Foster and she was just amazing. She explained the process in so much detail which made me very com... [ More ]
    Date:12/23/2013 1:58:00 PM
    Review:Kim with TruAutotransport was the most easy going, sharp as a tack auto-transport rep I've ever worked with. I discerned her integrity right off the bat, after talking with at least 15 overly aggressive guys who didn't impress me with their "we'... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendell Taylor
    Date:12/20/2013 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service, Highly recommend!!!!!
    Review:Kim is a top notch, honest, and very straight forward person in the business and I would recommend her and her company to anyone wishing to transport a vehicle. When I decided to use Tru Auto Transport, Kim immediately found a driver and a then deci... [ More ]
    Date:12/1/2013 10:42:00 AM
    Review:Kim was absolutely awesome. Her honesty made the process much smoother than other companies I had tried to work with. Pick-up was on time, delivery was early and I didn't pay a penny more than what was quoted. I will definitely call Kim again and aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh Calderon
    Date:11/21/2013 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Transpoet
    Review:I got the best of care and Kim Foster was and is a lot of help. I would suggest this company with anyone who needs transports. Thank you Kim you the best. Beverly Winham [ View ]
    Poster:Beverly WinhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2013 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: Kim at tru auto transport
    Review:Kim was great to work with, very nice and has great relations with the drivers. She was able to get my car on time and without any problems. I would recommend using her to anyone who is looking to ship their car in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Travis Bird
    Date:10/29/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery Of TransAm
    Review:Found Kim during an online search, from there it has been a great experience. Kim has integrity which is sometimes hard to find in this industry. I was so satisfied with the first delivery, I've contacted her since and she assisted my with other de... [ More ]
    Date:10/28/2013 8:32:00 AM
    Review:I was lucky enough to have gotten this company as a referral from a fellow Marine mom and I have to give a HUGE shout to them! We had my son's Jeep picked up in Los Angeles and shipped to Maryland. The owner is also a military mom named Kim Foster so... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Hansen
    Date:10/27/2013 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM
    Review:Kim Foster took $200 and never picked up my truck. Returned only one phone call within a span of two weeks, to ironically tell me she was not a con artist. No pick-up of my vehicle was ever conducted. I've since placed over 20 calls to her contact... [ More ]
    Response:There is no name attached to this wonderful review. I can only assume this is Jonathan Wagner. The ONLY customer I have had in 8 years, that refused to sign my contract. I sent the contract to you at least 10 times. I emailed you that without the contract signed, there will be no transport. I made that very clear. I do not break the rules for any customer . I have before, and that never works out. Just because you gave me a deposit, does not mean that you are contracted with me. AGAIN , you refused to sign my contract does that make me the bad guy??? Anyone who refuses to sign the contract for auto transport is up to no good. Therefore, I will not do business with anyone who will not follow my company rules. Oh and thank you very much for wasting my time ! I would expect more from a military guy. [ view ]
    Date:10/14/2013 2:31:00 PM

Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.

Tru Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.