Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,334 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1254 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Tru Auto Transport Inc.
Location:Boca Raton, FL 33433
Phone Number:561-948-1451
Secondary Phone Number:866-440-7531
Website:http://www.truautotransport.com
Time On Site:3 Year(s), 4 Month(s). Since 12/4/2010

We pride ourselves on integrity. There is a process as to how the auto transport industry works. PLEASE do your research before choosing a company. If you want your vehicle picked up in a timely manner, by a REPUTABLE company, please call or email us ASAP. We would love to explain how our industry works and answer any questions/concerns you may have. Understanding how our industry works and doing your research will ensure a stress free auto transport.
Have your own experience with Tru Auto Transport Inc. to share?

Tru Auto Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 1500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 39 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.60% of Tru Auto Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.40% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: My Review of Tru Auto Transport Inc
    Review:Wow, after filling out the online quote request I was flooded with quotes ranging feom $550-$1200. I'm very thorough with my research and decided to use Tru Auto Transport to ship my vehicle. I found there are a many companies out there that will tel... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron Stachowiak
    Date:7/5/2012 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: seemless move
    Review:As most would be I was skeptical in hiring a broker to move my MB truck from NJ to NC...and after reading many reviews was even more worried. Of all the companies which I received quotes from only TruAuto Transport had a favorable history so I teste... [ More ]
    Poster:dave a
    Date:7/5/2012 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: First Class Review
    Review:This company really can get it done and with a great touch. Kim is very knowledgeable and such a great person.The price was very comparable to other companies, but it seems there is more caring of the person making the purchase. [ View ]
    Poster:Linda Bear
    Date:6/7/2012 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: recommendation
    Review:This is my second time working with Kim, she makes this extremely easy and I would ask her to handle transporting my car again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:5/23/2012 8:57:00 AM

Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.

Tru Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.