View 166,910 Reviews on 3,779 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 166,911th Review now!

View Tru Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Tru Auto Transport Inc.
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Phone Number:561-948-1451
Secondary Phone Number:866-440-7531
Website:http://www.truautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2010

We pride ourselves on integrity. There is a process as to how the auto transport industry works. PLEASE do your research before choosing a company. If you want your vehicle picked up in a timely manner, by a REPUTABLE company, please call or email us ASAP. We would love to explain how our industry works and answer any questions/concerns you may have. Understanding how our industry works and doing your research will ensure a stress free auto transport.
Have your own experience with Tru Auto Transport Inc. to share?

Tru Auto Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 1500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 27 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.80% of Tru Auto Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.20% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.
    Review:Kim was absolutely awesome. Her honesty made the process much smoother than other companies I had tried to work with. Pick-up was on time, delivery was early and I didn't pay a penny more than what was quoted. I will definitely call Kim again and aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh Calderon
    Date:11/21/2013 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Transpoet
    Review:I got the best of care and Kim Foster was and is a lot of help. I would suggest this company with anyone who needs transports. Thank you Kim you the best. Beverly Winham [ View ]
    Poster:Beverly WinhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2013 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: Kim at tru auto transport
    Review:Kim was great to work with, very nice and has great relations with the drivers. She was able to get my car on time and without any problems. I would recommend using her to anyone who is looking to ship their car in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Travis Bird
    Date:10/29/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery Of TransAm
    Review:Found Kim during an online search, from there it has been a great experience. Kim has integrity which is sometimes hard to find in this industry. I was so satisfied with the first delivery, I've contacted her since and she assisted my with other de... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:10/28/2013 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
    Review:I was lucky enough to have gotten this company as a referral from a fellow Marine mom and I have to give a HUGE shout to them! We had my son's Jeep picked up in Los Angeles and shipped to Maryland. The owner is also a military mom named Kim Foster so... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Hansen
    Date:10/27/2013 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM
    Review:Kim Foster took $200 and never picked up my truck. Returned only one phone call within a span of two weeks, to ironically tell me she was not a con artist. No pick-up of my vehicle was ever conducted. I've since placed over 20 calls to her contact... [ More ]
    Response:There is no name attached to this wonderful review. I can only assume this is Jonathan Wagner. The ONLY customer I have had in 8 years, that refused to sign my contract. I sent the contract to you at least 10 times. I emailed you that without the contract signed, there will be no transport. I made that very clear. I do not break the rules for any customer . I have before, and that never works out. Just because you gave me a deposit, does not mean that you are contracted with me. AGAIN , you refused to sign my contract ...how does that make me the bad guy??? Anyone who refuses to sign the contract for auto transport is up to no good. Therefore, I will not do business with anyone who will not follow my company rules. Oh and thank you very much for wasting my time ! I would expect more from a military guy. [ view ]
    Poster:SCAM!!
    Date:10/14/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Transporting a vehicle can be somewhat confusing and picking a company for the first time is very overwhelming. The reviews on many of the companies are all over the place because it can vary so much by driver. This company is the only one I saw with... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann from Nyack
    Date:9/8/2013 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: 17' Boat on trailer
    Review:Had previous problems with a broker then met Kim and she explained what was happening and helped me cancel and get started again. Kim told me what to expect and what not to expect and estimated the true cost and how all this works. Kim found a transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Deaner
    Date:8/27/2013 7:19:00 PM

Next Reviews on Tru Auto Transport Inc.

Tru Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2