View 163,147 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 163,148th Review now!

View Tropical Auto Carriers LLC's New Profile

Tropical Auto Carriers LLC
4910 Lighthouse Circle
Coconut Creek, FL 33063
Phone Number:954-417-6156
Secondary Phone Number:800-515-5690
Website:http://www.tropicalautocarriers.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 8 Months. Since 9/9/2011

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to enquire about Tropical Auto Carriers! We strive for perfection and to exceed all of our customers expectations! Our mission is to provide exceptional delivery service along with giving our customers their vehicles in the finest condition upon final delivery destination. We believe our first responsibility is to our customers. Therefore, we will strive to always provide quality services with the utmost care on each and every delivery! We cater to all shipping needs, whether you're an individual shipping your car for the first time, or a dealership that needs a reliable auto transport company year-round! We are in the office Monday thru Friday from 9AM-6PM & Saturday 10AM-3PM EST to assist you after order placement. Price is not everything! We know what it takes to transport your vehicle and will not waste your time. Your vehicle will be picked up and delivered with excellent service; it is as simple as that. Thank you!
Have your own experience with Tropical Auto Carriers LLC to share?

Tropical Auto Carriers LLC reports that they have an average of 4000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 10 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.25% of Tropical Auto Carriers LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Use them several times a month.
    Review:I own and operate a dealership and we rely on prompt and reasonable shipping costs. Danielle has helped us get a car shipped several times and in surprisingly short period of time. We have done business with Tropical Auto Carriers for about 3 years a... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike C
    Date:5/27/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Quick trouble free Transport
    Review:The transport went without any problems. I didn't need to contact the driver enroute so we never spoke. I heard from the dispatcher at the drop yard in Vancouver, WA. We arranged an appointment to deliver the car to my residence. The driver arrived o... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Jeffery
    Date:5/2/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: AutoGrasshopper Transport
    Review:I used Tropical Auto Carrier in the past to transport a car in 2014. I used them in March 2015, and it was a HORRIBLE experience this time. They booked the transport with AutoGrasshopper Transport, who was to pick up the car on a Monday, then when ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Harkey
    Date:4/7/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: QUICK AND GREAT SERVICE
    Review:This was for a military move so I was afraid I would not get my car on time but this company exceeded my expectations. The driver called me early to pick the car up as well as drop it off which was very convenient. I was not worried at all that I w... [ More ]
    Poster:AWOODSYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: very Professional
    Review:The driver, Mr. Hoston, was very professional and courteous. He was right on time. He communicated with us during the entire delivery process. He even texted me a photo of our vehicle loaded on the back of the trailer. This was such any easy and worr... [ More ]
    Poster:Sonja Brown
    Date:1/23/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE TROPICAL - NEVER AGAIN
    Review:UPDATE: Well, Tropical Auto Carriers LLC lied again. This time, they told Transport Review that I was never their customer and to take my "fake" review down. So Transport Review asked me for proof and I sent them a TON of documentation sh... [ More ]
    Poster:rosa snyder
    Date:1/12/2015 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes S65 AMG
    Review:Excellent carriers,came on time,respectfully to customer and fast shipping to a destination before I was aspecting.thank u I will arrange another shipping in future [ View ]
    Poster:Louie Mangione
    Date:1/12/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Tropical Auto Carriers LLC Review
    Review:The price was very good compared to quotes from other shipping companies. They kept in contact throughout the process and worked with my specific schedule and challenges. Very professional and easy to deal with. Would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Poster:JW
    Date:11/21/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Schedule
    Review:It all worked well on pick up with reasonable notice and on drop off in Flail as I had a friend there to review car at drop off...all on the up and up [ View ]
    Poster:K Schultz This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Review:I placed an order a month in advance with dates I needed for pick up and delivery and they told me my price would be $600 or lower because of early notice.I later discovered the dates hadn't been entered. They ended up charging me more than the $625 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Renita
    Date:9/19/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:I have shipped 5 cars so far with tropical auto carriers without a hiccup. They are the only carrier I will ever use because of their customer service. Cars are picked up ASAP and delivery is either on time or early. Tropical auto carriers is stress ... [ More ]
    Poster:Geordan pursglove
    Date:5/28/2014 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Shinig star in a dark sky
    Review:I wish I could remember both the gentlemen's names that I spoke with but they were very patient and helpful considering they were trying to ship 2 cars that I had spent 2 weeks previously with another company trying unsuccessfully to ship. Tropical d... [ More ]
    Poster:Brock
    Date:4/19/2014 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: Fast
    Review:Very fast delivery considering weather conditions .Great communication with driver.Price was very competitive [ View ]
    Poster:MLADENThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: best pricing and still reliable
    Review:I shopped around so much, and these guys were giving me the best prices anywhere. I used them the first time, and he came and loaded up my car from my place very professionally. I had no damage to my car. Only thing to keep in mind is that when th... [ More ]
    Poster:VikasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:First experience shipping a car. Staff was professional, picked up the car as indicated by the initial quote and the price. Car was dropped off directly to my house, which was nice as well. No damage as the shipper had secured the car to the traile... [ More ]
    Poster:TodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2014 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: pleasant surprise
    Review:this is the first time we had to set up and pay to have a suv transported. after calling many companies we picked tropical transport . from the first phone call to the last every person I spoke to was pleasantly helpful. we received exactly as re... [ More ]
    Poster:pam
    Date:2/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: car Transport
    Review:Tropical Auto Carrier exceeded our expectations for transporting our new car from New York to Florida and then back to New York. After doing a lot of research and reading many reviews for many different companies (most of which were horror stories of... [ More ]
    Poster:AmandaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:I have shipped several antique cars with Tropical and always gotten a good price and a good service. Will recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Manny Menendez
    Date:2/4/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended!!!
    Review:This company is upfront, honest, friendly, polity and very prompt with a response. To add to this wonderful experience, they have THE BEST RATES bar none. They came highly recommended by a friend of ours and we were not disappointed the first time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marie Rogers
    Date:2/3/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended!!!
    Poster:Marie Rogers
    Date:2/3/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I have used the company twice and both times the offers were competitive and quick in response. I would use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: louise goes to florida
    Review:louise is a much loved yellow vw new beetle who wanted to go to florida. the vw dealership suggested tropical auto carriers, but she was still worried. the country was having severe cold with snow, ice, and high wind. louise was brave and climbed ... [ More ]
    Poster:martha oliverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Moving is already a busy task as it is. We found Tropical Auto Carriers through various sites while trying to find a deal to ship our vehicle from Las Vegas, NV to Hillsboro, OR.. I believe it was through UShip that we found Tropical Auto Carrier. Fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda PunzalanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service
    Review:Never had a car shipped before. Tropical auto carriers made it quick and easy. No hassles or headache. They were so awesome that I had another car shipped by them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Ritu PatelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Tim
    Review:Tim did a great job on my Porsche transport. Great service. Highly recommend him. Very conscientious [ View ]
    Poster:Stan
    Date:10/8/2013 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Well Done
    Review:Bottom line, if I have another vehicle to ship, I will choose Tropical! I had a great experience with Tropical. They contacted me with a quote shortly after submitting my requests. They beat any of the other carrier's quotes and were extremely p... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:10/8/2013 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Worst customer service ever!
    Review:Don't use this company! I submitted my order for a certain day and that day came and went without ever hearing from the company. I called and every single time they said "we are working on it." I never received a single phone call from t... [ More ]
    Poster:Kati Bishop
    Date:9/26/2013 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Transport
    Review:I was very pleased my 1960 Bel Air was transported from Virginia to Florida. Transport company took good care of car. Even do the car runs good, sometimes these old cars can be temperamental and will not start, specially when you are not familiar w... [ More ]
    Poster:Manny Menendez
    Date:9/25/2013 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible Experience
    Review:Booked through U Ship, my first mistake. Guys at Tropical tell me they can't do a Monday pickup but have a guy that can do Saturday, i say this is not ideal but will make it work. They tell me driver will call me Friday or Saturday about arrival ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Acheron219
    Date:9/16/2013 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Stand up company
    Review:This is a stand up company,they are a broker and gave me a quote and told me that is the price I will pay to transport the vehicle.The transportation was done by k.b. transportation.The price I paid was the price I was quoted,even when I was haggled ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:8/31/2013 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: All these reviews are fake and forged
    Review:All these reviews are fake and forged. I had very very bad experience with this service provider. I booked and signed agreement paper on June 15th 2013 (one month earlier) for my RAV4 to transport from Des Moines to San Diego on July 15th 2013 and as... [ More ]
    Response:Jay, I can guarantee you not one of these reviews are fake. I can provide you with all the proof in the world to show you they are legitimate. Do not defame my company based on mislead assumptions. You need to understand how this industry works before leaving a review like this. We explained to you that we are giving you the option to add additional funds. We were in no way forcing you to pay this amount. We explained to you we could wait for another driver to be in the area or if you would like to book this driver for this price, and that is what you chose. We did not cheat you out of any money. We simply forwarded the funds the driver required. Thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:8/4/2013 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star company!!!!!
    Review:I was a little skeptical about finding a broker to transfer my 07 Tacoma to say the least. I am active duty military with my second child being born and couldn't drive both of my vehicles to my next duty station. I contacted Tropical Auto Carriers a... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:7/23/2013 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment Indy to St Thomas
    Review:Tropical Auto Carriers (particularly Eddie) was excellent in providing information and arrangement transport of my vehicle to St. Thomas USVI. Pricing was excellent and customer service was outstanding. My phone calls were answered or returned prom... [ More ]
    Poster:David Alexander
    Date:7/19/2013 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Didn't honor quote
    Review:Their quote was $1100 and they increased the price to $1350 on the last day of my pickup window. I was moving and I didn't have time to find another transport company after they raised the price. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bonnie
    Date:7/2/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: review of company
    Review:The company was very accomodating especially since circumstances beyond my control were changing almost daily during the final week and days before my pick up date. My vehicles were delivered in tact without any damage or delays. i would use them aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Annette
    Date:6/28/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Tropical Carriers did a great job getting my Mercedes to Charlotte. Josh was prompt and great with communication. I would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Harkey
    Date:6/19/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:They did fine. NO damage, delivered earlier than anticipated, and kept me informed. I would use them again [ View ]
    Poster:Donald Agnew
    Date:6/17/2013 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I hired Tropical Auto Carriers after they accepted my bid to transport my personal car from Texas to NC. All online transactions were clear and without problems. The only problem I had was caused by not giving the dispatcher enough phone numbers need... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill H
    Date:6/17/2013 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Carrier
    Review:The best I can say is I would not hesitate to use them again, most defiantly I would for sure, the price was very competitive, there equipment was clean, and fairly new truck & trailer. a very good job well done. Thank you Michael Bonnett. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Bonnett
    Date:6/17/2013 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: They dont care
    Review:Quoted $475 and then when I accepted they raised it to $600. I didn't want any problems so I gladly paid more money to who I thought would be a good company to go with. They in turn contracted Save On Transport to deliver my vehicle. Supposed to take... [ More ]
    Response:I can assure you we do care, David. Unfortunately, Save-on dropped the ball for us this time. We only use carriers we have used prior and for us to hire them, they go through we lengthy process to be added to our carrier list and I can promise you we have hired Save-on 6 times in the past with no issues. Our dispatcher, Scotty, was in complete communication with you and answered all of your calls through out the transport. Save-on was very unresponsive and there were a lot of questions unanswered due to their lack of communication, not ours. We spoke to you at least 20 times through this transport. A lot of the statements on this review are exaggerated, if not false. Take care. [ view ]
    Poster:David