View 178,884 Reviews on 3,956 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,885th Review now!

View Tropical Auto Carriers LLC's New Profile

Tropical Auto Carriers LLC
9380 NW 39th Ct.
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Phone Number:954-417-6156
Secondary Phone Number:800-515-5690
Website:http://www.tropicalautocarriers.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/9/2011

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to enquire about Tropical Auto Carriers! We strive for perfection and to exceed all of our customers expectations! Our mission is to provide exceptional delivery service along with giving our customers their vehicles in the finest condition upon final delivery destination. We believe our first responsibility is to our customers. Therefore, we will strive to always provide quality services with the utmost care on each and every delivery! We cater to all shipping needs, whether you're an individual shipping your car for the first time, or a dealership that needs a reliable auto transport company year-round! We are in the office Monday thru Friday from 9AM-6PM &- Saturday 10AM-3PM EST to assist you after order placement. Price is not everything! We know what it takes to transport your vehicle and will not waste your time. Your vehicle will be picked up and delivered with excellent service- it is as simple as that. Thank you!
Have your own experience with Tropical Auto Carriers LLC to share?

Tropical Auto Carriers LLC reports that they have an average of 4000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 5 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.13% of Tropical Auto Carriers LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.88% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Surprisingly amooth
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and Tropical Auto Carriers made it easy! Car showed up exactly how it left. Made my move so simple. [ View ]
    Poster:Chelsea
    Date:2/3/2016 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: Use them several times a month.
    Review:I own and operate a dealership and we rely on prompt and reasonable shipping costs. Danielle has helped us get a car shipped several times and in surprisingly short period of time. We have done business with Tropical Auto Carriers for about 3 years a... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike C
    Date:5/27/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Quick trouble free Transport
    Review:The transport went without any problems. I didn't need to contact the driver enroute so we never spoke. I heard from the dispatcher at the drop yard in Vancouver, WA. We arranged an appointment to deliver the car to my residence. The driver arrived o... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Jeffery
    Date:5/2/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: AutoGrasshopper Transport
    Review:I used Tropical Auto Carrier in the past to transport a car in 2014. I used them in March 2015, and it was a HORRIBLE experience this time. They booked the transport with AutoGrasshopper Transport, who was to pick up the car on a Monday, then when ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Harkey
    Date:4/7/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: QUICK AND GREAT SERVICE
    Review:This was for a military move so I was afraid I would not get my car on time but this company exceeded my expectations. The driver called me early to pick the car up as well as drop it off which was very convenient. I was not worried at all that I w... [ More ]
    Poster:AWOODSYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: very Professional
    Review:The driver, Mr. Hoston, was very professional and courteous. He was right on time. He communicated with us during the entire delivery process. He even texted me a photo of our vehicle loaded on the back of the trailer. This was such any easy and worr... [ More ]
    Poster:Sonja Brown
    Date:1/23/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE TROPICAL - NEVER AGAIN
    Review:UPDATE: Well, Tropical Auto Carriers LLC lied again. This time, they told Transport Review that I was never their customer and to take my "fake" review down. So Transport Review asked me for proof and I sent them a TON of documentation sh... [ More ]
    Poster:rosa snyder
    Date:1/12/2015 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes S65 AMG
    Review:Excellent carriers,came on time,respectfully to customer and fast shipping to a destination before I was aspecting.thank u I will arrange another shipping in future [ View ]
    Poster:Louie Mangione
    Date:1/12/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Tropical Auto Carriers LLC Review
    Review:The price was very good compared to quotes from other shipping companies. They kept in contact throughout the process and worked with my specific schedule and challenges. Very professional and easy to deal with. Would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Poster:JW
    Date:11/21/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Schedule
    Review:It all worked well on pick up with reasonable notice and on drop off in Flail as I had a friend there to review car at drop off...all on the up and up [ View ]
    Poster:K Schultz This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Review:I placed an order a month in advance with dates I needed for pick up and delivery and they told me my price would be $600 or lower because of early notice.I later discovered the dates hadn't been entered. They ended up charging me more than the $625 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Renita
    Date:9/19/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:I have shipped 5 cars so far with tropical auto carriers without a hiccup. They are the only carrier I will ever use because of their customer service. Cars are picked up ASAP and delivery is either on time or early. Tropical auto carriers is stress ... [ More ]
    Poster:Geordan pursglove
    Date:5/28/2014 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Shinig star in a dark sky
    Review:I wish I could remember both the gentlemen's names that I spoke with but they were very patient and helpful considering they were trying to ship 2 cars that I had spent 2 weeks previously with another company trying unsuccessfully to ship. Tropical d... [ More ]
    Poster:Brock
    Date:4/19/2014 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: Fast
    Review:Very fast delivery considering weather conditions .Great communication with driver.Price was very competitive [ View ]
    Poster:MLADENThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: best pricing and still reliable
    Review:I shopped around so much, and these guys were giving me the best prices anywhere. I used them the first time, and he came and loaded up my car from my place very professionally. I had no damage to my car. Only thing to keep in mind is that when th... [ More ]
    Poster:VikasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:First experience shipping a car. Staff was professional, picked up the car as indicated by the initial quote and the price. Car was dropped off directly to my house, which was nice as well. No damage as the shipper had secured the car to the traile... [ More ]
    Poster:TodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2014 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: pleasant surprise
    Review:this is the first time we had to set up and pay to have a suv transported. after calling many companies we picked tropical transport . from the first phone call to the last every person I spoke to was pleasantly helpful. we received exactly as re... [ More ]
    Poster:pam
    Date:2/11/2014 11:45:00 AM

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.