View 144,225 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,226th Review now!
Tropical Auto Carriers LLC
Location:4910 Lighthouse Circle
Coconut Creek, FL 33063
Phone Number:954-417-6156
Secondary Phone Number:800-515-5690
Website:
Time On Site:3 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/9/2011

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to enquire about Tropical Auto Carriers! We strive for perfection and to exceed all of our customers expectations! Our mission is to provide exceptional delivery service along with giving our customers their vehicles in the finest condition upon final delivery destination. We believe our first responsibility is to our customers. Therefore, we will strive to always provide quality services with the utmost care on each and every delivery! We cater to all shipping needs, whether you're an individual shipping your car for the first time, or a dealership that needs a reliable auto transport company year-round! We are in the office Monday thru Friday from 9AM-6PM & Saturday 10AM-3PM EST to assist you after order placement. Price is not everything! We know what it takes to transport your vehicle and will not waste your time. Your vehicle will be picked up and delivered with excellent service; it is as simple as that. Thank you!
Have your own experience with Tropical Auto Carriers LLC to share?

Tropical Auto Carriers LLC reports that they have an average of 4000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 21 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.53% of Tropical Auto Carriers LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.48% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Tropical Auto Carriers LLC
    Subject: My review
    Review:I have shipped 5 cars so far with tropical auto carriers without a hiccup. They are the only carrier I will ever use because of their customer service. Cars are picked up ASAP and delivery is either on time or early. Tropical auto carriers is stress ... [ More ]
    Poster:Geordan pursglove
    Date:5/28/2014 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Shinig star in a dark sky
    Review:I wish I could remember both the gentlemen's names that I spoke with but they were very patient and helpful considering they were trying to ship 2 cars that I had spent 2 weeks previously with another company trying unsuccessfully to ship. Tropical d... [ More ]
    Poster:Brock
    Date:4/19/2014 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: Fast
    Review:Very fast delivery considering weather conditions .Great communication with driver.Price was very competitive [ View ]
    Poster:MLADENThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: best pricing and still reliable
    Review:I shopped around so much, and these guys were giving me the best prices anywhere. I used them the first time, and he came and loaded up my car from my place very professionally. I had no damage to my car. Only thing to keep in mind is that when th... [ More ]
    Poster:VikasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:First experience shipping a car. Staff was professional, picked up the car as indicated by the initial quote and the price. Car was dropped off directly to my house, which was nice as well. No damage as the shipper had secured the car to the traile... [ More ]
    Poster:TodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2014 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: pleasant surprise
    Review:this is the first time we had to set up and pay to have a suv transported. after calling many companies we picked tropical transport . from the first phone call to the last every person I spoke to was pleasantly helpful. we received exactly as re... [ More ]
    Poster:pam
    Date:2/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: car Transport
    Review:Tropical Auto Carrier exceeded our expectations for transporting our new car from New York to Florida and then back to New York. After doing a lot of research and reading many reviews for many different companies (most of which were horror stories of... [ More ]
    Poster:AmandaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:I have shipped several antique cars with Tropical and always gotten a good price and a good service. Will recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Manny Menendez
    Date:2/4/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended!!!
    Review:This company is upfront, honest, friendly, polity and very prompt with a response. To add to this wonderful experience, they have THE BEST RATES bar none. They came highly recommended by a friend of ours and we were not disappointed the first time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marie Rogers
    Date:2/3/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended!!!
    Poster:Marie Rogers
    Date:2/3/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I have used the company twice and both times the offers were competitive and quick in response. I would use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: louise goes to florida
    Review:louise is a much loved yellow vw new beetle who wanted to go to florida. the vw dealership suggested tropical auto carriers, but she was still worried. the country was having severe cold with snow, ice, and high wind. louise was brave and climbed ... [ More ]
    Poster:martha oliverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Moving is already a busy task as it is. We found Tropical Auto Carriers through various sites while trying to find a deal to ship our vehicle from Las Vegas, NV to Hillsboro, OR.. I believe it was through UShip that we found Tropical Auto Carrier. Fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda PunzalanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service
    Review:Never had a car shipped before. Tropical auto carriers made it quick and easy. No hassles or headache. They were so awesome that I had another car shipped by them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Ritu PatelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Tim
    Review:Tim did a great job on my Porsche transport. Great service. Highly recommend him. Very conscientious [ View ]
    Poster:Stan
    Date:10/8/2013 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Well Done
    Review:Bottom line, if I have another vehicle to ship, I will choose Tropical! I had a great experience with Tropical. They contacted me with a quote shortly after submitting my requests. They beat any of the other carrier's quotes and were extremely p... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:10/8/2013 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Worst customer service ever!
    Review:Don't use this company! I submitted my order for a certain day and that day came and went without ever hearing from the company. I called and every single time they said "we are working on it." I never received a single phone call from t... [ More ]
    Poster:Kati Bishop
    Date:9/26/2013 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Transport
    Review:I was very pleased my 1960 Bel Air was transported from Virginia to Florida. Transport company took good care of car. Even do the car runs good, sometimes these old cars can be temperamental and will not start, specially when you are not familiar w... [ More ]
    Poster:Manny Menendez
    Date:9/25/2013 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible Experience
    Review:Booked through U Ship, my first mistake. Guys at Tropical tell me they can't do a Monday pickup but have a guy that can do Saturday, i say this is not ideal but will make it work. They tell me driver will call me Friday or Saturday about arrival ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Acheron219
    Date:9/16/2013 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Stand up company
    Review:This is a stand up company,they are a broker and gave me a quote and told me that is the price I will pay to transport the vehicle.The transportation was done by k.b. transportation.The price I paid was the price I was quoted,even when I was haggled ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:8/31/2013 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: All these reviews are fake and forged
    Review:All these reviews are fake and forged. I had very very bad experience with this service provider. I booked and signed agreement paper on June 15th 2013 (one month earlier) for my RAV4 to transport from Des Moines to San Diego on July 15th 2013 and as... [ More ]
    Response:Jay, I can guarantee you not one of these reviews are fake. I can provide you with all the proof in the world to show you they are legitimate. Do not defame my company based on mislead assumptions. You need to understand how this industry works before leaving a review like this. We explained to you that we are giving you the option to add additional funds. We were in no way forcing you to pay this amount. We explained to you we could wait for another driver to be in the area or if you would like to book this driver for this price, and that is what you chose. We did not cheat you out of any money. We simply forwarded the funds the driver required. Thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:8/4/2013 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star company!!!!!
    Review:I was a little skeptical about finding a broker to transfer my 07 Tacoma to say the least. I am active duty military with my second child being born and couldn't drive both of my vehicles to my next duty station. I contacted Tropical Auto Carriers a... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:7/23/2013 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment Indy to St Thomas
    Review:Tropical Auto Carriers (particularly Eddie) was excellent in providing information and arrangement transport of my vehicle to St. Thomas USVI. Pricing was excellent and customer service was outstanding. My phone calls were answered or returned prom... [ More ]
    Poster:David Alexander
    Date:7/19/2013 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Didn't honor quote
    Review:Their quote was $1100 and they increased the price to $1350 on the last day of my pickup window. I was moving and I didn't have time to find another transport company after they raised the price. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bonnie
    Date:7/2/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: review of company
    Review:The company was very accomodating especially since circumstances beyond my control were changing almost daily during the final week and days before my pick up date. My vehicles were delivered in tact without any damage or delays. i would use them aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Annette
    Date:6/28/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Tropical Carriers did a great job getting my Mercedes to Charlotte. Josh was prompt and great with communication. I would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Harkey
    Date:6/19/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:They did fine. NO damage, delivered earlier than anticipated, and kept me informed. I would use them again [ View ]
    Poster:Donald Agnew
    Date:6/17/2013 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I hired Tropical Auto Carriers after they accepted my bid to transport my personal car from Texas to NC. All online transactions were clear and without problems. The only problem I had was caused by not giving the dispatcher enough phone numbers need... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill H
    Date:6/17/2013 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Carrier
    Review:The best I can say is I would not hesitate to use them again, most defiantly I would for sure, the price was very competitive, there equipment was clean, and fairly new truck & trailer. a very good job well done. Thank you Michael Bonnett. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Bonnett
    Date:6/17/2013 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: They dont care
    Review:Quoted $475 and then when I accepted they raised it to $600. I didn't want any problems so I gladly paid more money to who I thought would be a good company to go with. They in turn contracted Save On Transport to deliver my vehicle. Supposed to take... [ More ]
    Response:I can assure you we do care, David. Unfortunately, Save-on dropped the ball for us this time. We only use carriers we have used prior and for us to hire them, they go through we lengthy process to be added to our carrier list and I can promise you we have hired Save-on 6 times in the past with no issues. Our dispatcher, Scotty, was in complete communication with you and answered all of your calls through out the transport. Save-on was very unresponsive and there were a lot of questions unanswered due to their lack of communication, not ours. We spoke to you at least 20 times through this transport. A lot of the statements on this review are exaggerated, if not false. Take care. [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:6/3/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Rudely hungup
    Review:First off I'd like to thank Scotty for his proffesional manner and well spoken over all... The person that I spoke too to cancel my order was rude. My car never got picked up due to the truck breaking down but the point was it was never communicated ... [ More ]
    Response:Rob, we do apologize for the unfortunate breakdown of the hired trucking company. In this industry, sometimes these things happen. They were in full contact with you during the entire weekend on Saturday and Sunday, which included a call at 6:30 AM on Saturday morning that you made to them which they answered and updated you with that they explained to you they would be out there Monday afternoon to pick the vehicle up. You then called us at 11:00 AM Monday morning to cancel as the driver was an hour away from picking up your vehicle up after the repair to the truck was made. I was explaining to you that to cancel on the driver an hour before the pick up to go with another shipping company is unethical, but you did not take into concern fuel expenses and labor spent. You were not hung up on. The conversation ended with "thank you" and a "goodbye". The reason why we did not answer on Sunday is because we are closed on Sunday. We are open the other 6 days of the week. In addition, your deposit was refunded 5 minutes after our conversation and was only taken when we dispatched the driver on Friday. Do not make us out to seem like a bad company, because we are not and the other reviews can back us up on that. Take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:5/7/2013 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392
    Review:I reviewed over 50 carriers on-line from the BBB, carriers review and Yelp. Eventually I picked Tropical Carriers LLC after talking with both Paul in sales and Eddie the dispatcher. They gave me piece of mind explaining how the pickup and dely wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas Shanko
    Date:5/1/2013 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Great job, on time with excellent communication and customer service! Highly recommended. A+++!!! I will definitely rely on Tropical Auto Carriers in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Brent W
    Date:4/24/2013 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: 4/4- Prius shipment
    Review:Great price. Car arrived safely & on time, despite terrible weather delays en route. Pickup & drop-off drivers were pleasant & courteous. Very satisfied all around. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:4/23/2013 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:Great customer service and service. I have recommended my boss to ship his car from the coast to coast. [ View ]
    Poster:Z ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Review:I had booked with Tropical Auto at the last minute. I had moved from FL to CA in Jan 2013 and had been forced to put my car in storage for a few months. I had booked with another broker Richard of CT Transporters LLC as they had given a completitve... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:4/19/2013 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping of Lexus SC430
    Review:Great service. On time delivery. Car was delivered without damqge and reasonably clean. Communications were timely. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:C. Corzin
    Date:4/18/2013 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Exellent
    Review:They was very kind to let me know how to process and day to deliver. It was quite right and on time. I'll use it again if necessary. But I hope not again... [ View ]
    Poster:Jae JangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2013 1:54:00 PM
    Review:My car was in a remote hard to get to town in Colorado and eddy found a small tow company based out of denver to pick it up and then an additional company to ship it cross country to Massachusetts tropical auto really went above and beyond highly rec... [ More ]
    Poster:Orlando
    Date:4/17/2013 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:The shipping quick and easy. No hassles. Great customer service. I will use this company again. I would also reccomend them to friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:4/17/2013 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review:Tropical Auto Carriers is an excellent company! I have had many cars transported over the years and none have been quite as headache free as when working with Nikole at Tropical Auto Carriers. The prices are very reasonable. I have not had any damage... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:4/9/2013 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: GRRRRRRRRRREAT
    Review:very happy with all service and truck driver was very nice and polite . Worked very hard to get this to me even when it snowed!! [ View ]
    Poster:Danielle Moore
    Date:4/5/2013 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Move of vehicle from KC Kansas To Chicago
    Review:I was very happy with the services and communication provided to me by Tropical. They made sure my vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. The total cost was way below market average for my shipment. I was surprised to get A1 service for such a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:3/28/2013 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I would recommend this transport company because the customer service was excellent even though the Carrier picked up the car a few hours late and delivered the car late the next day morning instead of late evening the previous day. The car was deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Arul
    Date:3/18/2013 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Transport-
    Review:I have used other carriers before , Tropical was very good. I am happy with the serivce and the communication. They picked up the car the very next day after we made payment arrangements. I thought price was very good too. I will def use them again... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:3/16/2013 5:56:00 AM
    Subject: Pleasantly shocked & delighted w/service
    Review:Proven wrong; I'm very skeptical & although Tropical responded quicker to my questions than other companies, I was sure I was getting suckered. The pickup happened the day after my order & arrived faster than I expected (1.5 days vs. 5-6 that... [ More ]
    Poster:DB
    Date:3/7/2013 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: My Excellent Experience With This Company!
    Review:I had numorous transport companies contact me concerning moving my vehicle. Most of them were very rude and pushy about setting up a date to pickup my vehicle. After spending all day on the phone and computer I came across the reviews for Tropical A... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve B
    Date:2/28/2013 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Truck Shipping
    Review:Tropical Auto Carriers turned a really bad experience(with another transport company) into a really good experience. Nikole was great. She understood how upset I was about the other company and did everything to help me. The truck was picked up at... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:2/25/2013 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:My experience was great. I was really worried about my car. It was an antique I jus had remodeled and the rims were to big to pull to another state. So Im glad I found these guyes. Wouldnt have done it any other way. Thank again Paul, Eddie and Nikol... [ More ]
    Poster:Harvey
    Date:2/22/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Best in the Business!
    Review:I highly recommend Tropical Auto Carriers! Eddie and Nikole worked hard to find a hauler to bring my Mustang from Vermont to Alabama in a timely manner. Their biggest challenge was to find someone that was brave enough to "weather" the ro... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry