View 151,156 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,157th Review now!

View Triple Ac Ranch's New Profile

Triple Ac Ranch
Website:http://www.triple-ac-ranch.com/
Time On Site:2 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/18/2012

Have your own experience with Triple Ac Ranch to share?

• Subject: Dishonest and unprofessional
    Review:Appalling service. Triple AC Ranch communicated that horse traveling from Illinois to California would be delivered on Saturday, October 5, 2013. They never showed up. On October 8, 2013, we finally received an email explaining that the truck needed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Giulia Orth
    Date:7/1/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: transport or lack thereof of my horse
    Review:I will NEVER use this company again!!! They do not communicate, don't answer the phone, and did not pick my horse up on the designated day and never called to let me know. Promised again to pick him up but didn't. I had to find another transport c... [ More ]
    Poster:Martha Grimes
    Date:6/13/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Horse trailer overloaded, hired for my 7 horses only to deadhead to Phoenix.
    Review:I hired Triple AC Horse Transport to hauled ONLY my 7 horses in a 7 horse trailer. They were to go from my ranch in termo, Ca. directly to Phoenix, Az. Instead, the hauler went to Fresno, dropped off all my feed and hay, and crammed an 8th horse in a... [ More ]
    Poster:Shan de Wey
    Date:4/22/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Breach of Contract
    Review:In December we entered into a contract to have two green mustangs transported from Pauls Valley, Oklahoma to Lubbock, Texas. We were told they made this trip a couple of times a month. THe horses were in Nevada and the Department of Wildlife moved t... [ More ]
    Poster:William Morris
    Date:2/6/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Ashamed of myself I did not read these reviews. I hope I get my deposit back. Just cancelled the "forgotten run" due to "printed old itinerary" after 5 failed scheduled pickup times. I have used them in the past and was pleased. N... [ More ]
    Poster:aimee
    Date:9/5/2013 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Horses delivered a day late, no contact from hauler when they would arrive
    Review:We used this company the previous year and had a positive experience. Unfortunately, this year was incredible poor. The horses were scheduled for pick up at 5:30am on Monday AM. The hauler arrived early and left early, informing my trainer they had a... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin B
    Date:8/30/2013 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Deposit Never Refunded- NO Communication EVER
    Review:I scheduled pick up of my mare in KY with Triple AC Ranch at the beginning of May 2013 with Andrea, scheduled for early June. They were supposed to pick her up on the 4th of June and deliver her on a straight through trip with no layovers. I had seve... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle W.
    Date:7/31/2013 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: Paid to ship my horse after 34 days they still have excuses as to no pick up
    Review:I paid this company $375 deposit to haul a colt from Florida to Illinois Door to door. 30 minutes after I paid they wanted me to drive 6 hours one way and meet them. This was May 5th. They was again picking up my colt May 13th to the 16th. Never happ... [ More ]
    Response:We can submit the contract on this site that Shawn completed, and the communications we had with Shawn. We never received any money, she filed a review with Paypal and they never released any money to us, I checked again today to make sure. So I couldn't refund her no matter what we don't have it! We went to pickup this horse 2x's with Shawn telling us she had too busy of a weekend the first time 10 hours prior to pickup, then this time saying she just wanted to cancel though we were within 12 hours of pickup this time. Her direct point of contact was one of our owners, and she asked him to be the point of contact for her pickup person so she didn't have to communicate with her. Which the owner did. We didn't seek out Shawn as our client, she called us after 2 other transporters cancelled on her. Our contract is legally binding, it states in there if you cancel within 24 hours of picking up or our driver is enroute to your pickup you forfeit your deposit, which Shawn agreed to prior to ever booking the job with us. We let her reschedule the trip the first time, than planned an entire other route around her for this week. Even if we had her money we are within our legal rights to hold it due to the clauses in our contract which she agreed to. But we don't have her money, and she can feel free to report it to the Sheriff, we have the communications with her via text, and email, as well as her contract. Slander is illegal! Any further communication to this effect will be reported to our lawyers and prosecution will be pursued. [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn G.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2013 3:02:00 AM
    Subject: Can't keep their promises...
    Review:On 2/8/13 I booked my horse to be shipped from OH to AZ on or around 3/6/13. I sent my 50% deposit per contract to hold a spot for my horses transport. Unfortunately on 2/15/13 my horse went into complete renal failure and had to be euthanized. I cal... [ More ]
    Response:THis is an unfortunate situation for this client, though her having to euthanize her horse has nothing to do with our company. She was informed that it takes 30-45 days for a refund per our owner. The client was fully refunded. You can see she recieved her refund 30 days after we initially received her deposit. [ view ]
    Poster:J. Pilliod