Transport Logo
View 175,143 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,144th Review now!

View Triple Ac Ranch's New Profile

Triple Ac Ranch
Time On Site:3 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/18/2012
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Autobahn Transportation | Auto Transport Network Solutions LLC |
Have your own experience with Triple Ac Ranch to share?

• Subject: Dishonest and unprofessional
    Review:Appalling service. Triple AC Ranch communicated that horse traveling from Illinois to California would be delivered on Saturday, October 5, 2013. They never showed up. On October 8, 2013, we finally received an email explaining that the truck needed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Giulia Orth
    Date:7/1/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: transport or lack thereof of my horse
    Review:I will NEVER use this company again!!! They do not communicate, don't answer the phone, and did not pick my horse up on the designated day and never called to let me know. Promised again to pick him up but didn't. I had to find another transport c... [ More ]
    Poster:Martha Grimes
    Date:6/13/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Horse trailer overloaded, hired for my 7 horses only to deadhead to Phoenix.
    Review:I hired Triple AC Horse Transport to hauled ONLY my 7 horses in a 7 horse trailer. They were to go from my ranch in termo, Ca. directly to Phoenix, Az. Instead, the hauler went to Fresno, dropped off all my feed and hay, and crammed an 8th horse in a... [ More ]
    Poster:Shan de Wey
    Date:4/22/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Breach of Contract
    Review:In December we entered into a contract to have two green mustangs transported from Pauls Valley, Oklahoma to Lubbock, Texas. We were told they made this trip a couple of times a month. THe horses were in Nevada and the Department of Wildlife moved t... [ More ]
    Poster:William Morris
    Date:2/6/2014 11:19:00 AM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.