View 144,244 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,245th Review now!
Triple Ac Ranch
Website:
Time On Site:2 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/18/2012

Have your own experience with Triple Ac Ranch to share?

• Subject: Dishonest and unprofessional
    Review:Appalling service. Triple AC Ranch communicated that horse traveling from Illinois to California would be delivered on Saturday, October 5, 2013. They never showed up. On October 8, 2013, we finally received an email explaining that the truck needed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Giulia Orth
    Date:7/1/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: transport or lack thereof of my horse
    Review:I will NEVER use this company again!!! They do not communicate, don't answer the phone, and did not pick my horse up on the designated day and never called to let me know. Promised again to pick him up but didn't. I had to find another transport c... [ More ]
    Poster:Martha Grimes
    Date:6/13/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Horse trailer overloaded, hired for my 7 horses only to deadhead to Phoenix.
    Review:I hired Triple AC Horse Transport to hauled ONLY my 7 horses in a 7 horse trailer. They were to go from my ranch in termo, Ca. directly to Phoenix, Az. Instead, the hauler went to Fresno, dropped off all my feed and hay, and crammed an 8th horse in a... [ More ]
    Poster:Shan de Wey
    Date:4/22/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Breach of Contract
    Review:In December we entered into a contract to have two green mustangs transported from Pauls Valley, Oklahoma to Lubbock, Texas. We were told they made this trip a couple of times a month. THe horses were in Nevada and the Department of Wildlife moved t... [ More ]
    Poster:William Morris
    Date:2/6/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Ashamed of myself I did not read these reviews. I hope I get my deposit back. Just cancelled the "forgotten run" due to "printed old itinerary" after 5 failed scheduled pickup times. I have used them in the past and was pleased. N... [ More ]
    Poster:aimee
    Date:9/5/2013 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Horses delivered a day late, no contact from hauler when they would arrive
    Review:We used this company the previous year and had a positive experience. Unfortunately, this year was incredible poor. The horses were scheduled for pick up at 5:30am on Monday AM. The hauler arrived early and left early, informing my trainer they had a... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin B
    Date:8/30/2013 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Deposit Never Refunded- NO Communication EVER
    Review:I scheduled pick up of my mare in KY with Triple AC Ranch at the beginning of May 2013 with Andrea, scheduled for early June. They were supposed to pick her up on the 4th of June and deliver her on a straight through trip with no layovers. I had seve... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle W.
    Date:7/31/2013 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: Paid to ship my horse after 34 days they still have excuses as to no pick up
    Review:I paid this company $375 deposit to haul a colt from Florida to Illinois Door to door. 30 minutes after I paid they wanted me to drive 6 hours one way and meet them. This was May 5th. They was again picking up my colt May 13th to the 16th. Never happ... [ More ]
    Response:We can submit the contract on this site that Shawn completed, and the communications we had with Shawn. We never received any money, she filed a review with Paypal and they never released any money to us, I checked again today to make sure. So I couldn't refund her no matter what we don't have it! We went to pickup this horse 2x's with Shawn telling us she had too busy of a weekend the first time 10 hours prior to pickup, then this time saying she just wanted to cancel though we were within 12 hours of pickup this time. Her direct point of contact was one of our owners, and she asked him to be the point of contact for her pickup person so she didn't have to communicate with her. Which the owner did. We didn't seek out Shawn as our client, she called us after 2 other transporters cancelled on her. Our contract is legally binding, it states in there if you cancel within 24 hours of picking up or our driver is enroute to your pickup you forfeit your deposit, which Shawn agreed to prior to ever booking the job with us. We let her reschedule the trip the first time, than planned an entire other route around her for this week. Even if we had her money we are within our legal rights to hold it due to the clauses in our contract which she agreed to. But we don't have her money, and she can feel free to report it to the Sheriff, we have the communications with her via text, and email, as well as her contract. Slander is illegal! Any further communication to this effect will be reported to our lawyers and prosecution will be pursued. [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn G.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2013 3:02:00 AM
    Subject: Can't keep their promises...
    Review:On 2/8/13 I booked my horse to be shipped from OH to AZ on or around 3/6/13. I sent my 50% deposit per contract to hold a spot for my horses transport. Unfortunately on 2/15/13 my horse went into complete renal failure and had to be euthanized. I cal... [ More ]
    Response:THis is an unfortunate situation for this client, though her having to euthanize her horse has nothing to do with our company. She was informed that it takes 30-45 days for a refund per our owner. The client was fully refunded. You can see she recieved her refund 30 days after we initially received her deposit. [ view ]
    Poster:J. Pilliod
    Date:3/19/2013 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Horse Transport
    Review: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BBB: NOT a government agency as listed in your local phone book. Instead the BBB is a private non-profit / franchise operation. 20/20 exposes the BBB, Hamas Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating - BBB is running a "pay f... [ More ]
    Response:In response to Ms. Tammy Russell’s complaint about our services provided on September 12th, 2012 in transporting her horse, and her dispute regarding needing to provide compensation for services rendered: We are a professional horse hauler. We provide horse transportation for a living. Our clients are required to complete a contract which we can provide to Transportreviews.com. The services contracted by the client were rendered by our company. Our driver was is communication with the client throughout the trip about the condition of her horse once it was on our trailer. This client was aware of a layover for her horse in GA prior to us dropping off her horse in NC. Unfortunately we experienced some truck issues in northern FL that took several days to repair. Her horse was in a safe location with a very professional horse person, who even took pictures to ensure the client that her horse was safe and sound for the several days her horse was in GA, she called the boarding facility hundreds of times in the 4 day period. This client was given hourly updates by our owner of any developments with our truck situation. Not only was she called hourly with updates she spoke with everyone in our company throughout the layover, sometimes until 3am. Tammy’s horse arrived on a Tuesday; her horse was in great condition upon arrival and more than ready to show the following weekend. We have the bill of lading to prove that and the release of liability on her horse that she herself signed. We only received compensation for $425 total. This horse hauling is usually $1100, we originally gave her $250 off prior to her even contracting with us because she asked for a discounted rate. Our owner than told her due to delays and hardship she would not be charged the remaining $425. But she is asking that her horse be moved from TX to NC for free? Services were rendered as described in our contract, her horse arrived safely, though we were late, we take ownership for that and it is unfortunate when these things happen but break downs do happen. This post is an attempt to not have to pay for services rendered and to damage our reputation as a nationwide horse transporter. This client was fully compensated for her time and heartache. [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy RussellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2012 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: AVOID!!! Triple AC Ranch horse transport
    Review:absolute nightmare dealing with these folks for over a month, they refused to refund our money after multiple failed attempts to pickup my daughters first horse, they never showed up as promised, communication was very difficult, owner admitted overb... [ More ]
    Response:In response to Mr. William Christie’s complaint about our services. Mr. Christie is skewing the facts on his complaint, so I will break them down one at a time. Mr. Christie completed a contract on Sept 5th for a slot on our trip the week of Sept 14-15th. If there was verbal communication prior to that we do not have that logged, but we have NO emails from him prior to his contracting with us on the 5th of Sept. So no, there was no communication for a month… Client posted an Ad on travelinghorse.com on 8-27-2012. We responded to that ad, and gave him a quote via email. His ad was requesting transport within 2-3 weeks’ time same day pickup and delivery. He was given several different route options. He chose to wait for the run the week of the 14-15th. This is only 2 weeks after he posted on travelinghorse.com and 10 days after contracting with our company. We called Mr. Christie to tell him we were experiencing truck issues in FL,6 days before pickup of his horse. When we called to tell him the delay he attempted to bully one of our owners and required him to speak to his 11 year old daughter who was crying on the phone, with Mr. Christie saying “Someone’s gonna pay for this!” Mr. Christie attempted several times to harass and intimidate our office staff once he learned of the truck situation, attempting to force our office manager to speak to his daughter because she was not getting her horse, our office manager felt threatened by this and felt this was an attempt to demean her and embarrass her for acts out of her control and refused. He cancelled the contract then. We honored his cancellation and waived his cancellation fee. His deposit of $160 was refunded to him via check 1 day later. We never picked up this man’s horse. We refunded his money in total though he cancelled his contract. I am not even sure he would be considered our client since we never even picked up his horse, and his funds were refunded in full. [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Christie