View 165,222 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,223th Review now!

View Triple Ac Ranch's New Profile

Triple Ac Ranch
Website:http://www.triple-ac-ranch.com/
Time On Site:2 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/18/2012

Have your own experience with Triple Ac Ranch to share?

• Subject: Dishonest and unprofessional
    Review:Appalling service. Triple AC Ranch communicated that horse traveling from Illinois to California would be delivered on Saturday, October 5, 2013. They never showed up. On October 8, 2013, we finally received an email explaining that the truck needed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Giulia Orth
    Date:7/1/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: transport or lack thereof of my horse
    Review:I will NEVER use this company again!!! They do not communicate, don't answer the phone, and did not pick my horse up on the designated day and never called to let me know. Promised again to pick him up but didn't. I had to find another transport c... [ More ]
    Poster:Martha Grimes
    Date:6/13/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Horse trailer overloaded, hired for my 7 horses only to deadhead to Phoenix.
    Review:I hired Triple AC Horse Transport to hauled ONLY my 7 horses in a 7 horse trailer. They were to go from my ranch in termo, Ca. directly to Phoenix, Az. Instead, the hauler went to Fresno, dropped off all my feed and hay, and crammed an 8th horse in a... [ More ]
    Poster:Shan de Wey
    Date:4/22/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Breach of Contract
    Review:In December we entered into a contract to have two green mustangs transported from Pauls Valley, Oklahoma to Lubbock, Texas. We were told they made this trip a couple of times a month. THe horses were in Nevada and the Department of Wildlife moved t... [ More ]
    Poster:William Morris
    Date:2/6/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Ashamed of myself I did not read these reviews. I hope I get my deposit back. Just cancelled the "forgotten run" due to "printed old itinerary" after 5 failed scheduled pickup times. I have used them in the past and was pleased. N... [ More ]
    Poster:aimee
    Date:9/5/2013 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Horses delivered a day late, no contact from hauler when they would arrive
    Review:We used this company the previous year and had a positive experience. Unfortunately, this year was incredible poor. The horses were scheduled for pick up at 5:30am on Monday AM. The hauler arrived early and left early, informing my trainer they had a... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin B
    Date:8/30/2013 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Deposit Never Refunded- NO Communication EVER
    Review:I scheduled pick up of my mare in KY with Triple AC Ranch at the beginning of May 2013 with Andrea, scheduled for early June. They were supposed to pick her up on the 4th of June and deliver her on a straight through trip with no layovers. I had seve... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle W.