View 144,251 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,252th Review now!
Transport Relief LLC
Phone Number:888-565-3047 ext 1011
Website:
Time On Site:1 Year, 4 Months. Since 3/6/2013
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

Have your own experience with Transport Relief LLC to share?

• Subject: Rip off
    Review:My contract with transport relief was never fulfilled but I was charged anyway. I made a contract to have my truck shipped fro Michigan to Florida. I accepted a bid of $200 for the broker which was reduced to $175 because I,m retired military. Then ... [ More ]
    Poster:Clyde nelson
    Date:11/25/2013 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible!! DO NOT USE
    Review:Total rip-off after several attempts to schedule a pick-up over a 14 day period with no success, finally canceled and went with another company. 4 months later contacted by someone from accounting saying they want to charge my credit card for a depos... [ More ]
    Poster:ArmyGuy
    Date:10/24/2013 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: BEWARE!!!!BEWARE!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!
    Review:I sure wish we would have read these reviews before we signed the contract with this company. What a joke!!! We too were scammed!! Same situation where they did not honor their quote and told us it would be $900.00 more than the quote so we cancell... [ More ]
    Poster:doug deVine
    Date:10/15/2013 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: they dont work for you they steal....
    Review:They said yes to all my questions. Then They never answer my calls my car never picked up, had to hire other company. frauds... [ View ]
    Poster:Cas
    Date:10/9/2013 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied with Transport Relief LLC
    Review:We used Transport Relief LLC at the recommendation of a friend who used their service recently. She had her car transported from California to Florida. We had our daughter's car transported from California to New York. We are very pleased with their ... [ More ]
    Poster:TU
    Date:10/1/2013 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Sacmmers!!
    Review:I stopped all business with this company because of lies and deceit from the very beginning. I spoke to Raven on the phone and told him i would not be doing business with him. NOW 7 months later they are harrassing me for a $100 deposit for business ... [ More ]
    Poster:Texan Girl
    Date:9/27/2013 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: My First Negative Company Review
    Review:I have never negatively reviewed a company before in my life. This was the worst customer experience I have ever had. The company was completely unresponsive. I had to call over 15 times to finally get someone to get my car picked up which they did 3... [ More ]
    Poster:Kellie Conrad
    Date:9/16/2013 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Dealing with Transportation Relief from the Customer Service representative to Dispatcher was extremely pleasant,efficient and painless. I called approximately 2 weeks in advance and requested a specific date and had no problems what so ever. The Di... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:9/5/2013 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:9/5/2013 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Job
    Review:I bought a car from http://ranked1.net/ and noticed Transport Reliefs advertising at the bottom of the screen so I thought I would give them a try. Awesome job. [ View ]
    Poster:Spike Davidson This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible Experience
    Review:This company's main focus is to get your deposit. They call you right on schedule to follow up as promised before the deposit is given. Then you start to have difficulty reaching anyone. My car was not picked up when promised even though I was told s... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel Greve
    Date:8/16/2013 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Morbidly Incompetent!!!
    Review:NO ONE WILL SHOW UP TO PICK UP YOUR VEHICLE!!! They'll initially give you a low quote and request more money later. And worse, they won't even call you to tell you if someone is coming to pick up your vehicle or not. No communications at all a... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:8/1/2013 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Worse company Ive dealt with
    Review:Dont waste your time and money on them ... Go somewhere else. [ View ]
    Poster:Arnold Mitchel
    Date:7/30/2013 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Relief Scam Artists
    Review:In trying to decide whether to fly up and pick up they car myself or have it shipped, I requested quotes. I got several, and at different broker fee prices. Transport Relief was a bit higher on the broker fee ($200), but the salesperson was very nic... [ More ]
    Poster:Katherine Julia
    Date:7/22/2013 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Really good customer service, excellent price, help with any issues, delivered when promised, will do business again, and recommend . [ View ]
    Poster:javier cardozo
    Date:7/8/2013 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Good job, would use them again
    Review:Miranda was very helpful on the phone. First company to call back with a quote, pickup went well and the car was delivered without problems a day or two early. I will use them again to return the car to AZ this fall. Good job all around. [ View ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:7/7/2013 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest/Theft
    Review:Mellisa was nice to her customer until she get a hold of the money than you won't hear from her again. She quoted me with $400 to pick up 16ft truck took my deposit never pick up my truck. Used an excused that the phone# was wrong. If she took the ... [ More ]
    Poster:dee
    Date:7/3/2013 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: 1954 Ford
    Review:I listed my car on Uship and lost a week waiting for a reasonable quote to ship a car to my father in time for his class reunion. I took the ad down after a week and bunch of quotes that were twice what I wanted to pay. I received a very low quote ... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred Cook
    Date:6/29/2013 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: No service
    Review:I experienced the same issues as other reviews. Give you the low quote , pretty much demand your checking account number so the can "process your order and get your car moving on the next truck". Then you don't hear from them for two or thr... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:6/11/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Quote RIPOFF
    Review:I contacted Transport Relief for a quote to transfer car from Florida to Connecticut on May 1st. They gave me a quote of $550, which was a great quote in comparison to other quotes I had received. In order to initiate the order, I had to give t... [ More ]
    Poster:carla
    Date:5/30/2013 7:49:00 AM
    Subject: Had a worst experience
    Review:They quote a very low price and would give you a discount on the least quote you got from other carriers and they just make you wait for ever for a carrier to pick your vehicle for the lease quote. They will take the deposit upfront and never seem to... [ More ]
    Poster:anoony
    Date:5/29/2013 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Scam, Liar, Fraud
    Review: They only care about collecting a deposit. After a quoted amount of $1,100 to transport an off road vehicle from New York to Oregon I signed an 'on-line' contract. After three days I called for a status report. I was told that no trucks were ava... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard A.
    Date:5/28/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: BAD Customer Services
    Review:They are liars and not to be trusted, no door to door services if you live on post and in the military. The truck drivers papers where not in order, that should have been my first sign to not use them. I was so close to leaving, and the prices was th... [ More ]
    Poster:PAGE
    Date:5/23/2013 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Beware of the bait and switch
    Review:I had contracted with Transport relief with a quote of $880 with an indication that they can transport my vehicle cheaper that Scottie's transport who was a carrier who was ready to pick up my car at $920 in the next day. I had thought it was more c... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:5/21/2013 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 Cadillac
    Review:WARNING !!!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They take your fees and never get the job done. They lie , dishonest, they never return calls, everyday is a different story. They give you a quote, but it never ends. I have shipped cars, nationwide and world... [ More ]
    Poster:Vehicles Unlimited LLcThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2013 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: With Intent to Decieve
    Review:I am a 28 year retired US Army Combat Veteran (OIF). I purchased a vehicle online and submitted for quotes to transport this vehicle via a site on Hemmings Auto Classifieds, and in turn received about 10 emails from interested companies. Transport Re... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:5/3/2013 7:16:00 AM
    Subject: Stay away from these liars
    Review:I am 61 years old and own my own business. I also have worked in the corporate environment. Never in my life have I encountered such lying scumbags. Seriously. I have never written a negative review in my life until now. They will promise you that yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:5/1/2013 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: dishonest and scammers
    Review:I needed a truck shipped from TX to MI I went online and transport relief gave me the lowest $500 and they want $200 up front, I agreed. About 10 days later I called to check on when Im getting the truck they gave me some dumb excuses and they asked ... [ More ]
    Poster:adel
    Date:4/28/2013 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: These People are fraud...people should do something about it
    Review:I should have googled before taking there quote. they are not here to transport peoples cars they are here to take the deposits away. Total fraud!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Nathan
    Date:4/15/2013 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Fraud ..want $$ with out service..
    Review:Very bad experience that i ever had. The guy name steve told me to deposite $100 on 03/04/2013 and i did. Also he told me that my car will get picked up on 26th of march, but at 25th i get called from transport relief saying we do not have any currie... [ More ]
    Poster:ShubaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2013 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: $200 then wanted more $$
    Review:Wow, as my phone rang, I googled the # because I knew my elderly mom was trying to ship her car to me (no one has my cell #). This site came up. I did not answer the call and immediately called to warn her that she had possibly been snookered. T... [ More ]
    Poster:inCA
    Date:4/2/2013 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: HORRIBLE!, DISHONEST, SCAM!!!!
    Review:I want the WORLD to know to never book a car with Transport Relief LLC !!! They ask for $200 up front which they will tell you in non-refundable ! No one communicates with you on when your vehicle will be picked up, they LIE and say you have talked t... [ More ]
    Poster:Taylor Martin
    Date:4/2/2013 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Defraud money
    Review:Company demanded $200 up front. After a month did not schedule a pick up of my car. They refused to return my money forcing me to loose the money. It appears to be a scam type company that takes money and does not provide service. They should be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Howard
    Date:3/29/2013 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Not recommended
    Review:Very bad experience. i'm sorry not to have checked their reviews before placing order. They gave the lowest quote but was not returning calls even though they will say dispatch section will contact you... 3-4 days before pickup they called saying car... [ More ]
    Poster:AnonymousThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2013 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: deceptive ripoff
    Review:Military discount? BS They took off $25 from the CARRIER portion not theirs ...lowering the possibility of pickup. Advance deposit $200 and the terms are only given out when you authorize the money....then you learn the "terms" BAIT &a... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:3/27/2013 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: RIP OFF
    Review:These people are LIERS!!!! When I asked them to pick up my car in three days of the order date they promised they will do it, but they never did, and started to make excuses, first they said that the carrier had broken down, than they said it was the... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalie Buziuski
    Date:3/25/2013 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: terrible company
    Review:This company is terrible , They promise you the world shipping within two or three days. They qoute you the lowets price out of anybody then reqiure you to place a deposite on the qoute of 200.00 from your checking account NO CREDIT CARDS becuase if ... [ More ]
    Poster:larry
    Date:3/17/2013 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM-SCAM-BEWARE-DO NOT USE!!
    Review:Solicited by email with a low price to transport my car from Florida to New Mexico and wanted a $200 deposit up front before a bogus contract was sent with the Dept. of Transportation logo on it and an electronic signature that was not mine, stating ... [ More ]
    Poster:L.C. & Beth
    Date:3/16/2013 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer!!!!
    Review: I had never transported a vehicle before, but do to my job they transferred me from Pennsylvania to Texas. So when I received an email and a call from Transport Relief they were very professional and had a fair quote so I decided to use this compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandra Del Rey
    Date:3/10/2013 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE! Scammed a newly retired 22yr Combat Vet
    Review:I GOT TOTALY RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY PLEASE READ THIS! I had just retired after 22 yrs in the Military, finished my last tour to Afghanistan & had exhausted all the money to move my family back to Texas, which meant I had to leave some stuff ... [ More ]
    Poster:Duane Karn
    Date:3/9/2013 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: scam/fraud
    Review:The company took my deposit in the amount of $.125.00 but did not provide any service as was promised. I never heard from them ever since. I never got my deposit back and used a different company to transport my car. Never ever use this company. ... [ More ]
    Poster:oleg kornitchouk
    Date:3/6/2013 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Crazy Industry
    Review:I chose this company because of their price match guarantee. I was quoted $375 to pick the car up on 2/27 for delivery by the weekend for my sons birthday. Took numerous calls and me raising my price to $600 to finally get a pick up on 3/5. I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:3/6/2013 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Scammers
    Review:Posted my vehicle shipping requirements on USHIP.com. This company came in with what seemed like a super price. They have a high tech web site that is designed to basically rob you as they draw a check on your account cyber authorized by yourself etc... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry Dawson
    Date:3/2/2013 12:54:00 AM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY / SCAM
    Review:I RECEIVED A QUOTE FOR 525.00 TO MOVE MY CAR FROM SPOKANE TO CALIFORNIA. IT HAS BEEN 10 DAYS AND NO ONE HAVE PICKED UP MY CAR. I PAID 200 DEPOSIT WHICH IS NON REFUNDABLE. I WAS TOLD BY OTHER BROKERS THAT NO ONE WOULD PICK UP A NON OP FOR THAT PRICE. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daryl F