View 161,521 Reviews on 3,697 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 161,522th Review now!

View Transport Relief LLC's New Profile

Transport Relief LLC
Phone Number:888-565-3047 ext 1011
Website:http://www.transportrelief.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 3/6/2013
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

Have your own experience with Transport Relief LLC to share?

• Subject: Rip off
    Review:My contract with transport relief was never fulfilled but I was charged anyway. I made a contract to have my truck shipped fro Michigan to Florida. I accepted a bid of $200 for the broker which was reduced to $175 because I,m retired military. Then ... [ More ]
    Poster:Clyde nelson
    Date:11/25/2013 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible!! DO NOT USE
    Review:Total rip-off after several attempts to schedule a pick-up over a 14 day period with no success, finally canceled and went with another company. 4 months later contacted by someone from accounting saying they want to charge my credit card for a depos... [ More ]
    Poster:ArmyGuy
    Date:10/24/2013 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: BEWARE!!!!BEWARE!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!
    Review:I sure wish we would have read these reviews before we signed the contract with this company. What a joke!!! We too were scammed!! Same situation where they did not honor their quote and told us it would be $900.00 more than the quote so we cancell... [ More ]
    Poster:doug deVine
    Date:10/15/2013 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: they dont work for you they steal....
    Review:They said yes to all my questions. Then They never answer my calls my car never picked up, had to hire other company. frauds... [ View ]
    Poster:Cas
    Date:10/9/2013 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied with Transport Relief LLC
    Review:We used Transport Relief LLC at the recommendation of a friend who used their service recently. She had her car transported from California to Florida. We had our daughter's car transported from California to New York. We are very pleased with their ... [ More ]
    Poster:TU
    Date:10/1/2013 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Sacmmers!!
    Review:I stopped all business with this company because of lies and deceit from the very beginning. I spoke to Raven on the phone and told him i would not be doing business with him. NOW 7 months later they are harrassing me for a $100 deposit for business ... [ More ]
    Poster:Texan Girl
    Date:9/27/2013 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: My First Negative Company Review
    Review:I have never negatively reviewed a company before in my life. This was the worst customer experience I have ever had. The company was completely unresponsive. I had to call over 15 times to finally get someone to get my car picked up which they did 3... [ More ]
    Poster:Kellie Conrad
    Date:9/16/2013 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Dealing with Transportation Relief from the Customer Service representative to Dispatcher was extremely pleasant,efficient and painless. I called approximately 2 weeks in advance and requested a specific date and had no problems what so ever. The Di... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:9/5/2013 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:9/5/2013 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Job
    Review:I bought a car from http://ranked1.net/ and noticed Transport Reliefs advertising at the bottom of the screen so I thought I would give them a try. Awesome job. [ View ]
    Poster:Spike Davidson This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible Experience
    Review:This company's main focus is to get your deposit. They call you right on schedule to follow up as promised before the deposit is given. Then you start to have difficulty reaching anyone. My car was not picked up when promised even though I was told s... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel Greve
    Date:8/16/2013 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Morbidly Incompetent!!!
    Review:NO ONE WILL SHOW UP TO PICK UP YOUR VEHICLE!!! They'll initially give you a low quote and request more money later. And worse, they won't even call you to tell you if someone is coming to pick up your vehicle or not. No communications at all a... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:8/1/2013 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Worse company Ive dealt with
    Review:Dont waste your time and money on them ... Go somewhere else. [ View ]
    Poster:Arnold Mitchel
    Date:7/30/2013 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Relief Scam Artists
    Review:In trying to decide whether to fly up and pick up they car myself or have it shipped, I requested quotes. I got several, and at different broker fee prices. Transport Relief was a bit higher on the broker fee ($200), but the salesperson was very nic... [ More ]
    Poster:Katherine Julia
    Date:7/22/2013 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Really good customer service, excellent price, help with any issues, delivered when promised, will do business again, and recommend . [ View ]
    Poster:javier cardozo
    Date:7/8/2013 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Good job, would use them again
    Review:Miranda was very helpful on the phone. First company to call back with a quote, pickup went well and the car was delivered without problems a day or two early. I will use them again to return the car to AZ this fall. Good job all around. [ View ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:7/7/2013 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest/Theft
    Review:Mellisa was nice to her customer until she get a hold of the money than you won't hear from her again. She quoted me with $400 to pick up 16ft truck took my deposit never pick up my truck. Used an excused that the phone# was wrong. If she took the ... [ More ]
    Poster:dee
    Date:7/3/2013 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: 1954 Ford
    Review:I listed my car on Uship and lost a week waiting for a reasonable quote to ship a car to my father in time for his class reunion. I took the ad down after a week and bunch of quotes that were twice what I wanted to pay. I received a very low quote ... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred Cook
    Date:6/29/2013 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: No service
    Review:I experienced the same issues as other reviews. Give you the low quote , pretty much demand your checking account number so the can "process your order and get your car moving on the next truck". Then you don't hear from them for two or thr... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:6/11/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Quote RIPOFF
    Review:I contacted Transport Relief for a quote to transfer car from Florida to Connecticut on May 1st. They gave me a quote of $550, which was a great quote in comparison to other quotes I had received. In order to initiate the order, I had to give t... [ More ]
    Poster:carla
    Date:5/30/2013 7:49:00 AM
    Subject: Had a worst experience
    Review:They quote a very low price and would give you a discount on the least quote you got from other carriers and they just make you wait for ever for a carrier to pick your vehicle for the lease quote. They will take the deposit upfront and never seem to... [ More ]
    Poster:anoony
    Date:5/29/2013 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Scam, Liar, Fraud
    Review: They only care about collecting a deposit. After a quoted amount of $1,100 to transport an off road vehicle from New York to Oregon I signed an 'on-line' contract. After three days I called for a status report. I was told that no trucks were ava... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard A.
    Date:5/28/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: BAD Customer Services
    Review:They are liars and not to be trusted, no door to door services if you live on post and in the military. The truck drivers papers where not in order, that should have been my first sign to not use them. I was so close to leaving, and the prices was th... [ More ]
    Poster:PAGE
    Date:5/23/2013 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Beware of the bait and switch
    Review:I had contracted with Transport relief with a quote of $880 with an indication that they can transport my vehicle cheaper that Scottie's transport who was a carrier who was ready to pick up my car at $920 in the next day. I had thought it was more c... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:5/21/2013 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 Cadillac
    Review:WARNING !!!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They take your fees and never get the job done. They lie , dishonest, they never return calls, everyday is a different story. They give you a quote, but it never ends. I have shipped cars, nationwide and world... [ More ]
    Poster:Vehicles Unlimited LLcThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2013 10:53:00 AM