Transport Logo
View 171,895 Reviews on 3,864 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,896th Review now!

View Transport Relief LLC's New Profile

Transport Relief LLC
Phone Number:888-565-3047 ext 1011
Time On Site:2 Years, 7 Months. Since 3/6/2013
Company type cannot be verified...
Have your own experience with Transport Relief LLC to share?

• Subject: Rip off
    Review:My contract with transport relief was never fulfilled but I was charged anyway. I made a contract to have my truck shipped fro Michigan to Florida. I accepted a bid of $200 for the broker which was reduced to $175 because I,m retired military. Then ... [ More ]
    Poster:Clyde nelson
    Date:11/25/2013 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible!! DO NOT USE
    Review:Total rip-off after several attempts to schedule a pick-up over a 14 day period with no success, finally canceled and went with another company. 4 months later contacted by someone from accounting saying they want to charge my credit card for a depos... [ More ]
    Date:10/24/2013 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: BEWARE!!!!BEWARE!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!
    Review:I sure wish we would have read these reviews before we signed the contract with this company. What a joke!!! We too were scammed!! Same situation where they did not honor their quote and told us it would be $900.00 more than the quote so we cancell... [ More ]
    Poster:doug deVine
    Date:10/15/2013 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: they dont work for you they steal....
    Review:They said yes to all my questions. Then They never answer my calls my car never picked up, had to hire other company. frauds... [ View ]
    Date:10/9/2013 9:24:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.