View 162,632 Reviews on 3,719 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,633th Review now!

View Transport Connection's New Profile

Transport Connection
FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Secondary Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Website:http://www.mytransportconnection.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 7 Months. Since 10/13/2009

THERE IS A REASON WHY MY REVIEWS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO EVERY OTHER COMPANY'S ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE - MANY HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS (ALL NON-COMPENSATED) AND STILL THE ONLY COMPANY WITH 99% FIVE STARS OVERALL SAYS IT ALL AND MEANS THAT TRANSPORT CONNECTION IS RANKED NUMBER 1 IN TERMS OF THE MOST REVIEWS THAT ARE THE HIGHEST QUALITY. ANY OTHER COMPANY WITH MORE REVIEWS HAS PAID FOR THEM AS IS EVIDENT BY THE GREEN DOT NEXT TO THE REVIEWER'S NAME. ANY AND ALL COMPANIES THAT BUY REVIEWS BY BRIBING CUSTOMERS WITH REBATES AND OTHER SUCH GIMMICKS ARE PATHETIC AND IT IS SHAMEFUL THAT SUCH REVIEWS ARE EVEN ALLOWED TO BE PUBLISHED HERE. WE ARE A NO BS, GIMMICK-FREE COMPANY. Aren't you sick and tired of dealing with the shady Craigslist-hired telemarketers that comprise most of the other companies in this industry? Don't you want to hire a perfectionist with OCD to handle all of the shipping arrangements for your vehicle? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with Bill Avrich, the owner and president of the nation's best-rated auto transport company. PORSCHE: We are proud to be the official transporter for Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (ask for Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager). *****ANYONE VIEWING THAT SILLY NONSENSE TR WARNING MESSAGE BELOW AND THEN AFTERWARDS READING MY REVIEWS CAN SEE THE OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION HERE. IT APPEARS THAT TR OWNER ANDREW LIKES TO PLAY WITH RED CRAYONS AND DRAW CUTE LITTLE RECTANGLES. MUST BE NICE TO HAVE ALL THAT SPARE TIME ON HIS HANDS TO HARASS ME INSTEAD OF FOCUSING HIS EFFORTS ON EXPOSING THE BAD GUYS ON THIS WEBSITE WHO ARE FREQUENTLY SCAMMING THE PUBLIC (WHERE ARE ALL OF THE WARNINGS FOR THOSE COMPANIES?). HIS PROBLEM IS THAT HE CANNOT RELATE TO MY EAST COAST PERSONALITY AND THINKS THAT HE CAN DICTATE MY BUSINESS APPROACH SIMPLY BECAUSE HE OWNS A POPULAR REVIEW SITE FOR TRANSPORT COMPANIES. HIS BUSINESS IS TO ONLY PUBLISH CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND NOT TO INTERFERE IN THE OPERATIONS OF ANY COMPANY BEING REVIEWED BY DOING THE REVIEWING HIMSELF. PLEASE CALL ME AT 561-982-1275 TO LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS INDUSTRY AND THE HYPOCRISY OF TRANSPORT REVIEWS.***** Bill Avrich - President and CEO of Transport Connection
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• WARNING

In the past Transport Reviews has received numerous complaints from visitors that Bill, the owner of Transport Connection, has been verbally vulgar and verbally abusive on the phones with them.

Transport Reviews provides ratings and reviews posted by customers. Since most of these visitors are not able to document these abuses their reviews are not shown on Transport Reviews.

We hope that this warning will give a voice to the numerous reviews posted trying to report this behavior.
    Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: Solid Transport, Well-Informed Throughout
    Review:Began with an online quote. Bill Averich was very prompt with a return call, getting additional information, and explaining the next steps. We paid his $250 auto transport broker fee. Receipt sent. After the weekend, he promptly got a driver on the p... [ More ]
    Poster:Lyn M.
    Date:5/22/2015 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:i requested online, got a phone call within a day. (we were in the process of buying the car at that time) once the purchase was completed, i called bill, car was picked up ontime and was delivered to my house in less thank two days [ View ]
    Poster:bill Cook
    Date:5/21/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Transport Connection helped me find a very professional, reliable, friendly driver (Cars Inc) with a satisfactory price. My car shipped to the destination on time without any damage. I highly recommend Transport Connection and Cars Inc. [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:5/20/2015 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY USE Transport Connection. Honest. Straight-shooter. Did better than promised. [ View ]
    Poster:LARRY APTAR
    Date:5/19/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:Thank Transport Connection!!!! Especially Bill. This is not a copy and paste comment. Bill was honest and very straight forward. I had originally gone with a different carrier BUT they kept giving me the run around. I was coming back from deployment ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia RiveraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2015 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:This is the only way to ship a car. bill is a pleasure to deal with. he is thorough , pleasant and fair. Call him! [ View ]
    Poster:mrf
    Date:5/13/2015 4:12:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Poster:mrf
    Date:5/13/2015 4:12:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Excellent team. The pick up was done in a timely manner and Bill was good at getting us a good price for pick up. [ View ]
    Poster:mimi
    Date:5/13/2015 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: California to Kentucky
    Review:Very good service, went very well. Bill told me how it would go and thats pretty much the way it went. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Glenn Johnson
    Date:5/11/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Excellent communication!!! Was kept in the loop from beginning to end of transport process. Vehicle was picked up and delivered early!!! [ View ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from California to New York
    Review:This was the third time I use this transport service. Bill was knowledgeable helpful and prompt with responding to my requests. When I needed him to step up to the plate to work with the trucker he was very quick and responsive. I would use the servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:5/9/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Just my style
    Review:This man was completely competent and truthful about the service provided. The quote and process was explained to me thoroughly and was executed without fail. My calls were always answered or returned promptly. I had absolutely no problems with th... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:5/9/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:We enjoyed working with Bill from Transport Connection, who connected us with Eddy Auto Transport Inc.. We have worked with Bill in the past and will do so again in the future. Eddy did a great and safe job in transporting my tacoma truck - highly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rodney Nakashima
    Date:5/9/2015 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Another cross country transport
    Review:This is the fourth time I've used Transport Connection and there's a reason for that. Bill is top notch. He has always made sure that everything went smoothly and follows up after the delivery to make sure that there were no issues. If I have to d... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/9/2015 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Transport Connection
    Review:Straight forward explanation of the process - advised it was a difficult route from the beginning and it took 4 or 5 days to get a driver but Bill persisted and got it done. I would use him again. [ View ]
    Poster:Marko
    Date:5/8/2015 4:09:00 AM
    Subject: Arizona to Maine
    Review:Mr. Bill Avrich (Bill Avrich - President Transport Connection) communication was fantastic. He did explain the process as well introduced me ( 1st time we shipped a car cross country) to the industry. Bill was very helpful taking the time to allo... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas R
    Date:5/7/2015 5:43:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Hat's off to Bill Avrich, President of Transport Connection!! In this industry, dissatisfied customers abound. I was yet another. My original transport service failed in every aspect. Broken promises, dishonesty and total misrepresentation o... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Faulkner
    Date:5/5/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Bill is on your side
    Review:The great reviews for Bill on this site are true, and he earned them. I have watched friends and family deal with other transport companies in the past, and by far the service and attention you get from Bill is unsurpassed. In a world where lots of... [ More ]
    Poster:Deb C
    Date:5/4/2015 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: Excellennt Service
    Review:After I placed the order the truck was picked up early within the window given and since the carrier had team drivers it was delivered just three days later. The driver called me well before delivery time so I was not surprised and he was very courte... [ More ]
    Poster:Garry Baxter
    Date:5/4/2015 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:Another great experience using Transport Connection! Bill gets it done & gets it done right, right away!!! Would highly recommend!!!! Thanks again Bill! [ View ]
    Poster:J G
    Date:5/1/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Poster:J G
    Date:5/1/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Effective and Efficient
    Review:Bill was great to work with. Kept me informed honestly throughout the process, and made the whole thing very painless. I would definitely recommend Transport Connection, and will certainly use them again myself if I need to ship another vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Gordon Lawrence
    Date:5/1/2015 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:Was able to assist in an emergency for a decent price. Friendly, knowledgeable and great customer service. Great experience! [ View ]
    Poster:Garrett Cain
    Date:4/30/2015 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Delivered as advertised. Great price, car was delivered professionally, and best of all: no surprises. I highly recommend using them, and I will most definitely do so myself if/when I need to ship a car again. [ View ]
    Poster:Furio
    Date:4/29/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 hayabusa
    Review:This is my second time using transport connection, and they always come through with excellent service. Bill gets me a fair quote and keeps me updated on the whole process from pickup to delivery. Will always use them for my transportatio needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Randolph
    Date:4/29/2015 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Everything went perfectly. They were on time, no problems with the car when it left and when it arrived. Everything went as planned. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul ArnettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 3:18:00 AM
    Subject: would use again
    Review:My car was picked up and delivered on time. Bill did a very good job. I will use Transport Connection again. [ View ]
    Poster:Shuo Liu
    Date:4/26/2015 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting my car.
    Review:Transport Connection is one of the best experiences I've ever had. The first contact I had with the company was Bill, he is the nicest man!! Very knowledgeable and will do his best to answer every question you have. By the time you hang up, you will... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine
    Date:4/24/2015 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: fantastic job
    Review:owner explained what was going to happen. and it was perfect just like he said. thanks for a job well done Brian from NJ [ View ]
    Poster:brian k janson
    Date:4/22/2015 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service goes a long way! A+
    Review:The owner, Bill made this new-to-me process extremely easy. I filled out a form on their site and Bill personally called me within no more than 5 minutes. He explained how everything worked and assured me his company was right for the job. Since my t... [ More ]
    Poster:Nik F.
    Date:4/22/2015 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time
    Review:This is my second time transporting a car through Transport Connection. Bill is honest and keeps his commitments. The process was smooth and timely with no problems. My son's car made it to California from South Carolina on time and in mint condit... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Morandi
    Date:4/20/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Review:The owner of the company is a funny and great guy! He really works to take care of you! The driver was prompt picking it up and actually made the delivery the NEXT DAY from Illinois coming to Virginia! I was definitely pleased! [ View ]
    Poster:Brandon Bean
    Date:4/18/2015 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding service!
    Review:Prompt, efficient, knowledgable, professional and affordable service. Bill called and explained his service clearly, followed up promptly with a detailed e-mail, kept in touch, introduced me to the transport drivers on the phone and via detailed carr... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith McKerall
    Date:4/17/2015 2:36:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport -Bill
    Review:We will definitely be using them again! This was our first time using an auto transporter and this company stuck out because the broker sent me a list of scams to watch out for. And he was transparent throughout the entire process. The transport of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne C.
    Date:4/17/2015 1:54:00 AM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:Some reviews had Bill as somewhat of a 'grump', I did not find that at all. He always answered my calls with questions and was excellent in keeping me informed of my situation by calling me. Would use again. Get on his good side by mentioning Rob... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted
    Date:4/16/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Review:Very nice men, and seemed knowledgeable and competent . They loaded the car very carefully and were courteous and professional. Could not have had a smoother transition. [ View ]
    Poster:Jackie Danis
    Date:4/15/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Westford
    Review:Transport for my BMW convertible went well. I dealt with the owner, Bill. Bill is a "tell it like it is guy" who does things "his way". His way worked. I got my car picked up and delivered as planned within the cost parameter I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:R.A.S. Westford, MA
    Date:4/13/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Was very happy with Transport Connection. Had a couple of very bad experiences of other companies not honoring price quotes they gave me. Had a very hard time getting anyone to return a phone call from these other companies. Bill not only got righ... [ More ]
    Poster:v. Lizza
    Date:4/10/2015 1:01:00 AM
    Review:Bill was honest, knowledgeable and worked very fast to accommodate my needs. This was my second time using his company, I would use him again, and would recommend his service to anyone looking for vehicle transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:4/8/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Get my sons car relocated
    Review:Getting my sons car relocated from Connecticut to Louisiana was a breeze thanks to Mr. Avrich. This was the second time I had one of my children's cars relocated and the first time it went smoothly. I highly recommend Transportation Connection and Mr... [ More ]
    Poster:Mrs. Tammy M Miller
    Date:4/8/2015 3:01:00 AM
    Subject: Hawaii to Oklahoma
    Review:Bill was very prompt, courteous and honest. After submitting my vehicle for quotes he was the first to call. Then all the others flooded in. His quote was not the lowest or the highest. He took his time to explain how he determines his quotes and I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Pierce
    Date:4/3/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: I'd use them again
    Review:This transport experience was the best and easiest I could imagine. The company owner, Bill Avrich is a a man of his word. He told me everything I needed to know up front on the phone. He detailed all the variable possibilities and was completely ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marian Thomas
    Date:4/2/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: New experience
    Review:Bill was great to work with. He lets his honest experience help guide this clients in a positive manor to get the job done. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Grover
    Date:4/1/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: East vs. West
    Review:If you want an honest, stand up guy - this is the man ! He works with you in a very straight forward - old school way ! This was the first time I had time I had to have a vehicle transported _ Bill was the right choice. Don't be suckered in by ... [ More ]
    Poster:Panos
    Date:3/31/2015 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: trustworthy
    Review:I have dealt with Auto Transport Inc for 7 consecutive years now, and Mr. Bill Avrich has always been reliable, consistent and easy to deal with - he is outstanding in his profession, and I fully recommend him as my Agent. [ View ]
    Poster:David Giffin
    Date:3/29/2015 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: Car Pickup and Delivery
    Review:This is the second time we have used this company and we have been extremely satisfied with the service, friendliness and delivery of the cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Vicki Roberts
    Date:3/27/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Bill was very helpful, informative and provided exceptional service across the board. He took care of everything and ensured we fully understood the process and schedule. We recommend Bill Avrich and Transport Connection to anyone who is looking to s... [ More ]
    Poster:Merle H.
    Date:3/26/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time customer!! Thanks again Bill!!
    Review:This is our second time using Bill at Transport Connection to have a vehicle shipped to us. All I have to say is if you want the job done right- you need to call Bill Avrich to arrange the transport. A year ago was our first time when we purchased ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenny P
    Date:3/25/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience - highly recommended
    Review:I don't understand why there are nasty comments, I had a great experience with Bill. He is friendly and knows everything in this industry. Bill's fee was reasonable and he helped me to find an excellent transport company. It only took them 6 days to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela F
    Date:3/25/2015 5:11:00 AM
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car across country, and I needed to send my son's car (Honda Fit) from Los Angeles, California to Boston, Massachusetts. After doing some initial research, I called Bill, the owner of Transport Connection at 4:00 pm... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil Rutherford
    Date:3/22/2015 11:07:00 PM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14