View 167,207 Reviews on 3,785 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,208th Review now!

View Transport Connection's New Profile

Transport Connection
FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Secondary Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Website:http://www.mytransportconnection.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 9 Months. Since 10/13/2009

TRANSPORT CONNECTION IS AN OWNER-OPERATED COMPANY: Aren't you sick and tired of dealing with the shady telemarketers that comprise most of the other companies in this industry? Want to hire a total perfectionist to handle all of the shipping arrangements for your vehicle? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with Bill Avrich, the owner and president of the nation's best-rated auto transport company. PORSCHE: I am proud to be the official transporter for the nation's largest Porsche dealership, Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (for a reference ask for Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager). Bill Avrich - President and CEO of Transport Connection
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• WARNING

In the past Transport Reviews has received numerous complaints from visitors that Bill, the owner of Transport Connection, has been verbally vulgar and verbally abusive on the phones with them.

Transport Reviews provides ratings and reviews posted by customers. Since most of these visitors are not able to document these abuses their reviews are not shown on Transport Reviews.

We hope that this warning will give a voice to the numerous reviews posted trying to report this behavior.
    Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:This is the third time I've used this service and as in the past, this time it was the same. Prompt, honest and trouble free. I will use Transport Connection if the future without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:David Iverson
    Date:7/30/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Broker
    Review:I used Transport Connection as a broker to get my car from South Carolina to Washington. Bill was great to work with, managed to negotiate a lower rate for my car with the transport company and advocated for me when the car was late and got the rate ... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:7/28/2015 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Very Dependable
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and I am happy to say that because of Bill the experience was painless. Although not the cheapest quote, he got it done timely as we were in a crunch. Highly recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:Jody Edwards
    Date:7/28/2015 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: MD to MS auto transport
    Review:Needed to move project vehicle to MS from MD. Setup dates with Bill fairly easily. As the move date got closer the driver called and asked to pick the car up early so he could get the trip started. No problems picked up car in about an hour total ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:7/22/2015 5:10:00 AM
    Subject: getting it done
    Review:We had a lot of carriers bail out on us repeatedly and I'm not sure I would have had the slightest clue how to have handled them without Transport Connections help. They went out of their way to make sure the carriers were treating us well and that t... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsay R.
    Date:7/21/2015 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: Return Customer - very satisfied
    Review:I have used Transport Connection many times over the past 4 years and have never had any problems. Service is excellent and the deliveries are always on time or early. This time it was 2 days from New York to Miami- super fast ! Very satisfied and... [ More ]
    Poster:Eliot NYC
    Date:7/21/2015 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: CAR transport
    Review:Everything went well, would recommend using transport connection to friends and family. The car was picked up on time, and dropped off early. It was a straight forward process and a relief it went well. Thanks Bill, Peter [ View ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:7/20/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: CAR transport
    Poster:Peter
    Date:7/20/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Was excellent to work with, delivered exactly what he said he would and at the price point. No hidden games. The transport driver he contracted with was courtous, prompt and delivered the vehicle when he said he would. [ View ]
    Poster:James Houston
    Date:7/18/2015 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Best of the best
    Review:I was messed around by a different company for an entire week patriot auto, dont use them, total scam. Was given a quote of $700 which they could never honor. Eventually I cancelled my order with them, got the expected rude email back from their b... [ More ]
    Poster:luke dollard
    Date:7/15/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: About the best I've dealt with
    Poster:Luke
    Date:7/15/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT
    Review:Corvette from TX to NY, no problems car on time. I have used them before with other cars that i have transported and never have any issues. Easy to setup and appointment and kept in constant contact with the driver. [ View ]
    Poster:RON
    Date:7/14/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: transporting edsel
    Review:This car has been a night mare from the start including the financing. I had called another transport company to have them do the transport which was a lower price in the beginning. After more then a week not hearing from them I called Transport conn... [ More ]
    Poster:david gehring
    Date:7/14/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my car
    Review:JP trucking was excellent. And bill Archie owner of Trans port connections is the best broker out there. Gets the job done. This is why you pay someone. When you pay someone their working for you. If your not paying someone to work for you, would you... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike bowman
    Date:7/10/2015 4:00:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome customer service!
    Review:I would definitely recommend Transport Connection! Bill was great! He answered the phone, and even though I didn't need a broker or a land transporter he directed me in the right direction in order to save me time and money! This was very, very nice ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tanya Ramseyer
    Date:7/10/2015 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Car
    Review:This is the second time I have used Bill at Transport Connection. Both times he was very professional - first class all the way. I even changed my original shipping date and he accommodated me in that. My carrier arrived on the designated day and the... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Siders
    Date:7/9/2015 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: Appraisal of Transport Connection
    Review:Bill contacted me a few hours after I put a request on the web for the transport of my car, even though it was the 4th of July. He told me he would find a way to transport my broken vehicle to my house after it happened when I arrived on vacation. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine mattus
    Date:7/8/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Delivery
    Review:After booking I was told the car could be picked up the same day. That was a pleasant surprise. The delivery driver contacted me to give a delivery time and day. He was on time and carefully unloaded the car. Bill is very professional and pleasant to... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim Willard
    Date:7/7/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience.
    Review:Bill's the best. I was looking to move a car from NH to NJ and not sure how to go about it. After filling out an online request, was fortunate enough to be contacted by Bill, who walked me through the process and was able to quickly, efficiently an... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie
    Date:7/7/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great job done again by Bill
    Review:Once again Bill (transport Connection) delivered and got the job done asap, he not only got the car there but the same day pick up, as we needed ,highly recommended to any company. and we use him every time.......:) [ View ]
    Poster:aec construction llc
    Date:7/7/2015 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic!!!
    Review:I am an operations manager for a sales team that sells home security so I deal with sales people all day, every day so when Bill was candid with me on the phone, it was a relief... It's so nice to work with some one who is willing to sacrifice a sale... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew Turpin
    Date:7/6/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: CA to FL
    Review:Bill gave great customer service and gave us a well deserved discount when our delivery was a week late due to driver negligence. [ View ]
    Poster:Rachel Horning
    Date:7/6/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience with Transport Connection
    Review:Bill Avrich helped me move a vehicle from Florida to California in 2010. I called him back in 2015 for my move back to Florida with two cars. Same great experience. Bill is a fierce advocate for his customers. He works hard to get good bids from ship... [ More ]
    Poster:Zac
    Date:7/6/2015 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Transport reviews
    Review:Transport connections CEO is knowledgable, transparent and he ensured the vehicle was delivered in a timely manner. [ View ]
    Poster:chinwe
    Date:7/2/2015 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered just as promised
    Review:Very good experience again. Easy to reserve, carrier was consistently in contact, driver was great, and arrived on time. Really glad that there were no night pick up nor delivery. Given I'm doing this myself, timing felt way safe. [ View ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:7/1/2015 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: On time, excellent service
    Review:I got a SUV shipped from NC to CA. Bill helped get the SUV picked up in 1 day- pick up was very smooth. The carrier called 6 days later and informed me that the car would be delivered the following day. Regular updates were provided, and the car got ... [ More ]
    Poster:MD
    Date:6/30/2015 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with Transport Connection
    Review:Transport Connection worked so hard to help me find the right guy to do this business, and I was so surprised that my car was picked up the next day after I contacted them. Trust me, every penny you paid was worth it.they helped save you a lot of tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Liang
    Date:6/30/2015 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:This is the fourth time we have used Transport Connections. We have been pleased with the service received. [ View ]
    Poster:GARY WEBB
    Date:6/30/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Review:Fantastic! Bill contacted me and guaranteed me a great deal. He came through and got me the deal. Truck was on time. Couldn't have gone better. [ View ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:6/30/2015 3:47:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I had a problem with another broker who never came to pick up the vehicle. I finally contacted Bill at transport Connection and found him to be very straight forward. Bill told me what to expect as far as pick up and delivery. Bill far exceeded those... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve P
    Date:6/29/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Bill was easy to work with and was honest and prompt in our interactions. My car arrived safely and on schedule. He really knows the car transporters and their past transactions with him and tries to get you the best deal possible. When scheduling tr... [ More ]
    Poster:C
    Date:6/29/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased with the service......
    Review:Bill Avrich is a no nonsense guy. He tells it like it is and gets it done. We had a last minute problem when our original transporter's truck broke down. I was very concerned. Bill called back almost right away with another truck. The pick up wa... [ More ]
    Poster:J L Pitts
    Date:6/27/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered early, professional
    Review:I was pleasantly surprised how quickly and professionally my car was delivered. Bill was available each time I needed to communicate with him. I asked to get my car out sooner than we originally discussed and he had a carrier for me the next day. He ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cassie
    Date:6/26/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection Review
    Review:Bill was very friendly and knowledgable. He was able to accommodate my situation and arranged for my car to be transported to Florida even though I wasn't physically in Florida yet. He suggested to have my car dropped at the local honda dealership an... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:6/25/2015 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended!
    Review:Great service!!! There was a minor problem with the transport guy but Bill helped to resolve it. Bill was pleasant to deal with. Would hire him again in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:DN
    Date:6/24/2015
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:After having a nightmare experience with another company that promised to pick-up my car and deliver it on time yet didn't even pick-up my car or answer their phone, I found Transport Connection and read the reviews in regard to their work. Bill was ... [ More ]
    Poster:ASanders
    Date:6/23/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:Needed my daughters car to get back to NJ and called Bill Avrich , he not only got everything set up great but then had to do it all again when the first truck had trouble and couldn't pick up in time. Bill Avrich jumped right back on it and ended up... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Grobarz
    Date:6/23/2015 1:12:00 PM
    Review:Bill was the first to call me. My car has been shipped and with me for over a week and the other companies are still sending me email asking if I still need a carrier. Excellent service, everything was on time. I would highly recommend the Transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Scotty Strahan
    Date:6/22/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The car was picked up the next day with a professional driver and delivered on time with out any problems. [ View ]
    Poster:David Taylor
    Date:6/22/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Bill Avrich @ Transport Connection was honest about pickup, delivery, and price. The trucking company who contracted with Transport Connection scraped the bumper and put a small dent in the grill , chipping the paint and breaking out a small p... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Bailey
    Date:6/22/2015 5:25:00 AM
    Poster:Dave Bailey
    Date:6/22/2015 5:25:00 AM
    Subject: First time user
    Review:Was my first time ever needing a vehicle transported across the country, received quotes from multiple companies; Bill at Transport Connection was the first to contact me! His quote was accurate and reasonable. Didn't take long to hear a transporter ... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:6/21/2015 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection Order # 45348
    Review:I selected Transport Connection based on a recommendation by a person who had used them a number of times to move cars between CA an CT. I contacted Bill Avrich on 6/10/15 and set up the order to pick the car up on or after 6/12. The car was picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol
    Date:6/19/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Services and on time
    Review:Transport connection was the first one to contact me. I got quotes from other businesses but I liked Transportation Connection the most because they were clear and transparent. Bill contacted the truck driver with me listening which I appreciated ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Raul
    Date:6/18/2015 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and great service
    Review:From the moment I spoke to Bill he was direct and forthcoming and ready to help. He had a carrier for me the next day at the lowest price range he quoted me. He answered his phone when I called with questions, was helpful and never put out by it. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tami Pucino
    Date:6/17/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Review:Bill at Transportation Connections was great, he helped me out of a tight spot when Auto Transport 123 really messed me over. Bill did a great job and I will only use him next time. The actual trucking company was pretty good but was a little late on... [ More ]
    Poster:Buddy
    Date:6/17/2015 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: Expert / Fair Pricing / Safes Time and Money / Professionalism
    Review:Excellent service! This is my third time using Transport Connections, Bill, always exceed my expectations (great help saving me time and money). He is very knowledgeable, organized, great communicating all the way thru and passionate about his wo... [ More ]
    Poster:YOLANDA RIVERA
    Date:6/14/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Bill did exactly what he said he would, he was honest and strait forward.everything went great, even with the short notice timeline. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike R.
    Date:6/12/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth move
    Review:So to start off I got burned using another site. The truck diver called took my money and stopped contacting me. This is when I started looking around and found transport connection. Bill helped me out promised me that within two days he would have m... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:6/11/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Bill @ transport connection
    Review: Yet another great experience with Bill at Transport Connection! ...... I've used Bill for my transport needs many times...... He gets it done fast, right, safe & always stays on top of the transport from pick up to delivery! Highly r... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe G
    Date:6/10/2015 3:13:00 PM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14