View 159,635 Reviews on 3,679 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,636th Review now!

View Transport Connection's New Profile

Transport Connection
FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Secondary Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Website:http://www.autotransportconnection.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 6 Months. Since 10/13/2009

THERE IS A REASON WHY MY REVIEWS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO EVERY OTHER COMPANY'S ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE - MANY HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS (ALL NON-COMPENSATED) AND STILL THE ONLY COMPANY WITH 99% FIVE STARS OVERALL SAYS IT ALL AND MEANS THAT TRANSPORT CONNECTION IS RANKED NUMBER 1 IN TERMS OF THE MOST REVIEWS THAT ARE THE HIGHEST QUALITY. ANY OTHER COMPANY WITH MORE REVIEWS HAS PAID FOR THEM AS IS EVIDENT BY THE GREEN DOT NEXT TO THE REVIEWER'S NAME. ANY AND ALL COMPANIES THAT BUY REVIEWS BY BRIBING CUSTOMERS WITH REBATES AND OTHER SUCH GIMMICKS ARE PATHETIC AND IT IS SHAMEFUL THAT SUCH REVIEWS ARE EVEN ALLOWED TO BE PUBLISHED HERE. WE ARE A NO BS, GIMMICK-FREE COMPANY. Aren't you sick and tired of dealing with the shady Craigslist-hired telemarketers that comprise most of the other companies in this industry? Don't you want to hire a perfectionist to handle all of the shipping arrangements for your vehicle? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with Bill Avrich, the owner and president of the nation's best-rated auto transport company. PORSCHE: We are proud to be the official transporter for Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (ask for Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager). *****ANYONE VIEWING THAT SILLY NONSENSE TR WARNING MESSAGE BELOW AND THEN AFTERWARDS READING MY REVIEWS CAN SEE THE OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION HERE. IT APPEARS THAT TR OWNER ANDREW LIKES TO PLAY WITH RED CRAYONS AND DRAW CUTE LITTLE RECTANGLES. MUST BE NICE TO HAVE ALL THAT SPARE TIME ON HIS HANDS TO HARASS ME INSTEAD OF FOCUSING HIS EFFORTS ON EXPOSING THE BAD GUYS ON THIS WEBSITE WHO ARE FREQUENTLY SCAMMING THE PUBLIC (WHERE ARE ALL OF THE WARNINGS FOR THOSE COMPANIES?). HIS PROBLEM IS THAT HE CANNOT RELATE TO MY EAST COAST PERSONALITY AND THINKS THAT HE CAN DICTATE MY BUSINESS APPROACH SIMPLY BECAUSE HE OWNS A POPULAR REVIEW SITE FOR TRANSPORT COMPANIES. HIS BUSINESS IS TO ONLY PUBLISH CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND NOT TO INTERFERE IN THE OPERATIONS OF ANY COMPANY BEING REVIEWED BY DOING THE REVIEWING HIMSELF. PLEASE CALL ME AT 561-982-1275 TO LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS INDUSTRY AND THE HYPOCRISY OF TRANSPORT REVIEWS.***** Bill Avrich - President and CEO of Transport Connection
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• WARNING

In the past Transport Reviews has received numerous complaints from visitors that Bill, the owner of Transport Connection, has been verbally vulgar and verbally abusive on the phones with them.

Transport Reviews provides ratings and reviews posted by customers. Since most of these visitors are not able to document these abuses their reviews are not shown on Transport Reviews.

We hope that this warning will give a voice to the numerous reviews posted trying to report this behavior.
    Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: I'd use them again
    Review:This transport experience was the best and easiest I could imagine. The company owner, Bill Avrich is a a man of his word. He told me everything I needed to know up front on the phone. He detailed all the variable possibilities and was completely ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marian Thomas
    Date:4/2/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: New experience
    Review:Bill was great to work with. He lets his honest experience help guide this clients in a positive manor to get the job done. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Grover
    Date:4/1/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: East vs. West
    Review:If you want an honest, stand up guy - this is the man ! He works with you in a very straight forward - old school way ! This was the first time I had time I had to have a vehicle transported _ Bill was the right choice. Don't be suckered in by ... [ More ]
    Poster:Panos
    Date:3/31/2015 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: trustworthy
    Review:I have dealt with Auto Transport Inc for 7 consecutive years now, and Mr. Bill Avrich has always been reliable, consistent and easy to deal with - he is outstanding in his profession, and I fully recommend him as my Agent. [ View ]
    Poster:David Giffin
    Date:3/29/2015 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: Car Pickup and Delivery
    Review:This is the second time we have used this company and we have been extremely satisfied with the service, friendliness and delivery of the cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Vicki Roberts
    Date:3/27/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Bill was very helpful, informative and provided exceptional service across the board. He took care of everything and ensured we fully understood the process and schedule. We recommend Bill Avrich and Transport Connection to anyone who is looking to s... [ More ]
    Poster:Merle H.
    Date:3/26/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time customer!! Thanks again Bill!!
    Review:This is our second time using Bill at Transport Connection to have a vehicle shipped to us. All I have to say is if you want the job done right- you need to call Bill Avrich to arrange the transport. A year ago was our first time when we purchased ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenny P
    Date:3/25/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience - highly recommended
    Review:I don't understand why there are nasty comments, I had a great experience with Bill. He is friendly and knows everything in this industry. Bill's fee was reasonable and he helped me to find an excellent transport company. It only took them 6 days to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela F
    Date:3/25/2015 5:11:00 AM
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car across country, and I needed to send my son's car (Honda Fit) from Los Angeles, California to Boston, Massachusetts. After doing some initial research, I called Bill, the owner of Transport Connection at 4:00 pm... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil Rutherford
    Date:3/22/2015 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: 1971 Detomaso Pantera
    Review:Bill is very good at what His does! He is very attentive to details of the move! Everything went smoothly from beginning to end! The Pantera arrived in perfect condition! [ View ]
    Poster:Harvey Farr
    Date:3/22/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transportation
    Review:Customer service was exceptional he arrived on time and delivered our vehicle early kept in contact with us the entire time as he traveled across country I highly recommend him [ View ]
    Poster:MUnitary family
    Date:3/22/2015 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: great transporting company
    Review:this is the third time someone in my family has used this transporting company. each time we used them there have been no issues and the pricing was great. never had any issues with damage. the carriers showed up when they promised to. will do busine... [ More ]
    Poster:lucas
    Date:3/20/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: THE BEST!!!
    Review:Bill from Transport Connection had me on a conference call with the actual carrier and negotiated a very reasonable price to ship my car from FL to CA. The driver was polite and took pride in his work. My car arrived in 5 days and I could not be more... [ More ]
    Poster:Napoleon Solo
    Date:3/19/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Stolen Item/Customer Service
    Review:Do yourself a favor and NEVER work with Bill or anyone in this company. He says he'll have your best interest in mind and then as soon as something goes wrong he'll say there's nothing he can do and it's between you and the transporting company. Item... [ More ]
    Response:As per the Transport Connection contract and the FAQ section of the Transport Connection website: Can I ship items by putting them inside my vehicle? As an auto shipping broker, our designated carriers are only covered and permitted to ship your vehicle and there should be no boxes filled with personal property in your car. All auto transport carriers are regularly inspected at state borders by police and other government agents. Any violations to the above can result in a strict fine. Vehicle owners take full responsibility for any violations to the above policy and under no circumstances shall vehicle owners transport any illegal or hazardous substances. In the case that an owner violates any of these rules, the owner acknowledges that they may be subject to penalties, fines and/or imprisonment to the extent allowed by the applicable state and federal laws. Do not pack your car with personal items. This is one of the most common mistakes that people make when shipping their cars. Your transporter can refuse to transport your car if it is packed with your personal belongings. It is the transporters responsibility to deliver your vehicle, not to move your personal items. In addition, vehicle transporters are not licensed to transfer goods, so doing this could result in penalties. Remember to remove all personal items from the interior of your car, including the trunk. An automotive transporters insurance will not cover any personal items inside your vehicle. These items may shift during transport and cause immense damage to your vehicle. You will be held liable if your items cause damage to another vehicle or the transport truck. Furthermore, these items will add to the weight of the vehicle, which will impact the price and speed of service. Manny Martinez, you conveniently omitted two very significant facts: - Your vehicle was delivered on Feb 2, 2015 and now THREE WEEKS LATER on Mar 19, 2015 you complain that the driver stole your personal property? Sounds like you're running a scam to me. - As to the customer service, you have used Transport Connection THREE times since Mar 2013 and the previous two transports have been without issue. Order - 44337 Manny Martinez shipping from Long Beach, CA to Manny Martinez in Miami Beach, FL Order - 45111 Manny Martinez shipping from Long Beach, CA to Manny Martinez in Miami, FL Order - 43598 Serinda Swan shipping from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Manny Martinez and Serinda Swan in Long Beach, CA Your childlike rants and false accusations will earn you no credibility points here. One would think that you'd know and obey the rules by now. Sincerely, Bill Avrich President and CEO Transport Connection [ view ]
    Poster:Manny M
    Date:3/19/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience, would definitely use again!
    Review:I had to transport a vehicle from North Carolina to Montana. This was my first time having to transport a vehicle so I did my research and due diligence before contacting Bill. I find it interesting that there is a red box above the reviews for Tr... [ More ]
    Poster:James J.
    Date:3/19/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience working with Bill
    Review:Bill is helpful, direct, and got the job done perfectly just as he promised. This was my first time shipping my car across the country. Bill was extremely helpful and patient right from the beginning when I was shopping for quotes. He took the time t... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick P.
    Date:3/18/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: amazing company
    Review:Excellent price and amazing customer service. Was offered double the price by other companies. Response was always immediate and to the point. I had figured the pickup for the price I wanted to pay would not happen for several weeks. I received a dat... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:3/16/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transporting
    Review:Absolutely excellent service!!! Bill was such a pleasure to work with from the beginning until the end. He ensured we had thee best carrier. Bill stayed in contact with us updating us through phone and email. We felt so comfortable and safe entrustin... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyrandia Peters
    Date:3/16/2015 7:13:00 AM
    Subject: review of transaction
    Review:First let me apologize to Bill for taking too long to write this review.I contacted him on the first of february he answered the phone and walked me through the whole scheme of how things would work.I prior to this had never had a vehicle transported... [ More ]
    Poster:jim walsh
    Date:3/15/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: great transportation
    Review:Loved how great the cost and how fast they were, truck showed up ready to ride and just as they picked up , will definitely use them again [ View ]
    Poster:jacob balmert
    Date:3/15/2015 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:I contacted many transport brokers and companies before shipping my car from Florida to Washington State. Bill Avrich at Transport Connection was very direct with no BS. Bill's a perfectionist, which makes him the person to use. Anyway, my car was... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris P Bonati
    Date:3/13/2015 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation Connection
    Review:Bill was very knowledgable and explained the booking and transport process completely. There were no surprises and he found us a Transport Company that worked willingly with our flexible travel schedule. [ View ]
    Poster:Henry DeGroot
    Date:3/12/2015 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:This was my second time using Transport Connection and both times I received excellent service. The scheduling was fast and easy, the transportation was smooth and the vehicle arrived on time. I would highly recommend using Transport Connection. [ View ]
    Poster:Belinda
    Date:3/10/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I had special considerations and Bill made sure everything was taken care of. It doesn't get any better than this!! [ View ]
    Poster:Randy Wagner
    Date:3/5/2015 2:47:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent transport
    Review:Overall the shipment of my Volvo from a Massachusetts to Salt lake City was a little worrisome due to a huge snow storm during transport. Bill Avrich the president of this company was on the phone daily until transport was secured and assured me that... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:3/4/2015 2:37:00 AM
    Subject: 2010 HHR
    Review:Very honest and informative! Except for the blizzards out east, vehicle was on time. Also kept in touch with me through emails and phone calls. If you have shipped before and have not used Transport Connection, try them. If you have never shipped bef... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck Harkness
    Date:3/3/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: transport 45117
    Review:the shipment came together very quickly, much faster than expected. Thankfully we were able to adjust the transport pick up day and the receiving day on the other end to match up with what was immediately available...If there is a next time we will ... [ More ]
    Poster:Perry
    Date:2/22/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Bill is great. He's definitely a sales man but he was spot on and no nonsense. The process and experience was fantastic. The drivers were very professional and called several times to prior to pick up and prior to delivery. I was a first timer and... [ More ]
    Poster:Hall
    Date:2/21/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection - 5 Star Review
    Review:Bill Avrich/Transport Connection was very honest, reliable, and efficient. I had a carrier within two days of my initial request and they were even able to pickup my car earlier than expected and delivering within 7 days turnaround. I highly recommen... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen Chesley
    Date:2/19/2015 5:08:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Service
    Review:Bill helped me immensely with this process as this was my first time shipping a car. He spent the time to explain how the industry works and operates and showed that his knowledge of shipping vehicles warrants his trust. Another carrier ended up taki... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Maloney
    Date:2/19/2015 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: Good Broker
    Review:Bill has good relationships with carriers and even conference called them in so I could talk with them about specifics. I felt well served. He always answered his phone promptly and I knew what to expect. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:2/17/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good Broker
    Poster:Mark
    Date:2/17/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: 1948 Cadillac From Washington St to NC
    Review:This was my first time having a vehicle transported and I was completely satisfied with my experience. Bill was honest and helped me get a local hauler to take the job. Jimmy Hopkins was also super. He took extra good care of my vintage car and kept ... [ More ]
    Poster:wayne speagle
    Date:2/17/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: VEHICLE SERVICE
    Review:The vehicle arrived as promised and was very was to set up pick up and delivery. I will use them again when i have to transport a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:RON
    Date:2/15/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Good communications during the entire process - price competitive with other carriers - pickup first day available - transport from south Florida to Missouri in 3 days and on time. Car arrived in excellent condition. I would use Transport Connectio... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Atkinson
    Date:2/13/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: all went well... start to finish
    Review:Prompt, professional, easy to work with. Got the job done on my schedule within my budget. Would use again and would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Amit
    Date:2/11/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Overall experience was great! Bill did everything just as he said, and did a great job with communication. I would not hesitate to use them again. Thanks Bill! [ View ]
    Poster:Adam Claywell
    Date:2/11/2015 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: 2-car Transport
    Review:Bill did a great job, not only getting me a very good rate but working with me through a variety of changes. Would definitely contact him first whenever I need to move cars again. [ View ]
    Poster:Leonard Spinazzola
    Date:2/9/2015 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING Service !
    Review:What a pleasure to business with. Could not have been more clear on the process, cost and who I was dealing with. Price quote was exactly as promised. Everything went off without any problems or concerns. Pick up and delivery was as easy as it gets. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike L.
    Date:2/7/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy S10
    Review:The second time I've used Transport Connection. I was in a short window of time to get my Chevy S10 shipped and Bill had it picked up in just 2 days. Very satisfied with his services and would recommend him to anyone who is needing a vehicle trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:2/4/2015 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: Straight to the point
    Review:Straight to the point with how shipping cars work posts quick, gets cars shipped qucik and painless. Listed my car for a day delt with the drive company to get in touch with me and that was that a easy pick up and drop off. Would use again [ View ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:2/3/2015 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: 1956 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
    Review:Bill was available at all times and answered all my questions. He worked with me on price and got me a price that was lower than other quotes I had. Best of all I dealt with Bill, the owner, not someone reading a script in a boiler room about movi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy C
    Date:2/3/2015 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Awsome company
    Review:I was extremley pleased with Bill and his service. this was the first time I have had to have a car transported and was a little concernded that it would go smoothly. I got about 4 quotes, Bill was by far the most informative and helpful. Bill got me... [ More ]
    Poster:Myk Slaven
    Date:1/31/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!1
    Review:Great service from start to finish. Up front with window for delivery. Picked up and delivered when promised. Friendly and Reliable. [ View ]
    Poster:David Cooper
    Date:1/31/2015 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Bill Avrich, Transport Connection
    Review:Bill Avrich was very nice guy on the phone and he helped us hire a car hauler quickly. I would use him again. [ View ]
    Poster:David Eschelbach
    Date:1/30/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Easy, great service
    Review:Working with Bill was fantastic. He set up a three-way phone call between me, himself, and the transport company so everyone was on the same page about cost, pickup time, and delivery. He also helped negotiate the transport with my trunk full of stuf... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:1/29/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Bill did a wonderful job!
    Review:I had Bill deliver my car across the country. He did an amazing job: the night I called him (a Friday night) I asked him to put in a bid on my car. He said he'd call me back in a couple of days when he got someone to take my car. He called back le... [ More ]
    Poster:Alayna
    Date:1/28/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Had to cancel
    Review:Bill treated me fairly and when I requested to cancel, he refunded me with no question. He seemed to be real honest and was trying to do the best for me. Very tough business to get a handle on people but Bill did me well. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:1/28/2015 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: 1982 Porsche 928 delivery
    Review: Bill hooked me up with a great deal with a great service transporting my 928 from Texas to California. He is very honest, helpful, and most of all, takes pride to helping someone find a great transport for a very reasonable price. A transport wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:1/26/2015 9:56:00 PM
    Review:Transport Connection (TC) was very thorough about getting me the right carrier and they were very quick. TC also was good about the pick up date and delivery date and and worked good with my dates and they made it. I would use TC in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:James Kalinski
    Date:1/26/2015 6:31:00 PM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15