View 169,147 Reviews on 3,814 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,148th Review now!

View Transport Connection's New Profile

Transport Connection
FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Secondary Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Website:http://www.mytransportconnection.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 10 Months. Since 10/13/2009

TRANSPORT CONNECTION IS AN OWNER-OPERATED COMPANY: Aren't you sick and tired of dealing with the shady telemarketers that comprise most of the other companies in this industry? Want to hire a total perfectionist to handle all of the shipping arrangements for your vehicle? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with Bill Avrich, the owner and president of the nation's best-rated auto transport company. PORSCHE: I am proud to be the official transporter for the nation's largest Porsche dealership, Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (for a reference ask for Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager). Bill Avrich - President and CEO of Transport Connection
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:This is the 4th vehicle They have moved for me and the first time i have ever left a review for anyone on anything. Good experience every time. All four have been 1 ton trucks, two were crew cab duallys. Not the easiest thing to move but he gets it d... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg Murray
    Date:8/28/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service on Mercedes Benz GL450
    Review:I shipped a Mercedes GL450 SUV from Virginia to Colorado. This delivery is the second time I used Bill Avrich's service. I was extremely pleased with the service received from Bill. He is a NO NONSENSE, NO BULLSHIT guy. He did exactly what he s... [ More ]
    Poster:john merrill
    Date:8/26/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfy with the service I received
    Review:My car was pickup on time, and deliver early. I was please with everything. The driver went over the car with me to make sure that there was on damage. I would do business with this company again, and recommend them to anyone else looking for a car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Essie Campbell
    Date:8/25/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Mirjana - Cleveland, OH
    Review:Recently I needed to deliver my car from the northern Ohio to Houston, TX. After some research, I chose Transport Connection. The service was quite fast - from requesting, receiving and accepting a quote to having a conference call with a driver, the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mirjana
    Date:8/25/2015 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Superb Service
    Review:I could not be more pleased with the service I received from start to finish. My mother had given a vehicle (her precious convertible) to my daughter who just turned 16. I contacted Bill because of positive reviews on his website. I was not disapp... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:8/23/2015 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:Having never done anything like this before, I searched online and found Transport Connection. I started reading the reviews and saw that the company had a solid five star rating. I called to see what they had to offer, and Bill answered. He was i... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Rose
    Date:8/22/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Review:Was transporting my daughters car for college and have never done a large shipment like this before. Bill was very patient with me as our schedule was complicated so I needed to be able to have specific logistic constraints. He found the best carrier... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:8/22/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:First time using this company, you can be sure to be impressed. Bought truck on a Saturday, picked up in Texas on Tuesday and in my garage in North Dakota on Thursday afternoon. Awesome!!! Will for sure use Bill with Transport Connection to move my n... [ More ]
    Poster:Shaun Houim
    Date:8/21/2015 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Great Moving Experience
    Review:This was the second time I have used Bill Avrich and Transport Connection. This move, from Palm Springs, Ca. to Rochester, NY was very easy and completed within the quoted time schedule. Bill was very knowledgeable about the options available for m... [ More ]
    Poster:John Magee
    Date:8/20/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection efficiency
    Review:Bill at Transport Connection was very easy to deal with. Not only did he explain the car transport process fully so that I could easily understand what to expect but he also responded promptly to emails that I sent asking further questions. He worked... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick S
    Date:8/18/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Escellent service, very knowledgable on how the transport business works. Was up front on what to look for when choosing a transporter. Kept me informed on the status of my vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Ramiro Hernandez
    Date:8/18/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: very good
    Review:i was looking for car transport from ohio to nj , and i cannot find any other company that is reliable and reasonable. they are very quick and i got my carrier in 2 days [ View ]
    Poster:need_auto
    Date:8/17/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Bill Handled my 56 Cadillac convertible that was fully restored as if it were his own car. Great job. I selected Bill because of his reviews, and I was very pleased with his service. [ View ]
    Poster:John Merrill
    Date:8/16/2015 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: The Go-To Car Transporter!
    Review:Bill is awesome, this is the second time I've moved my car cross country with him and both times have been excellent. Bill knows whats going on and how to get the job done. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:8/16/2015 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: bmw
    Review:highly recommended great job very professional service and immediate call back from TRANSPORT CONNECTION PRESIDENT BILL AVERICH ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS ABOUT THE LENGTH OF TIME NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE TRANSPORT OF MY BMW UP THE EAST COAS... [ More ]
    Poster:romano
    Date:8/15/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Review:Transport Connection made shipping our minivan from Hawaii to New Jersey easy. We did not have to shop around or haggle with separate shipping/trucking companies to find the best price. Bill was prompt and attentive with all correspondence with me. M... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate
    Date:8/14/2015 7:45:00 PM
    Review:I worked with the owner, he helped me when another company tried to scam me. He was honest from the start to the end. He was very diligent in communicating with me the important information necessary for the transport. I would recommend this company ... [ More ]
    Poster:Micah Colby
    Date:8/12/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:If you are looking for a reliable, no nonsense company, then this is the company that you need to hire. Bill Avrich went above and beyond to ensure that my vehicle was taken care of. I hired Transport Connection because I was initially “burn... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Wahlers
    Date:8/8/2015 1:35:00 AM
    Subject: best way to get your car transported
    Review:Best way to get your car transported. It was quick and easy. Bill knew what he was doing and tells you everything up front. All you had to do was give him your information and made sure u had the money and you were set. He took care of everything and... [ More ]
    Poster:wakee
    Date:8/6/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: bronco transport
    Review:great service, 1350 total but got my truck home in one piece and i have used them twice now.................................................................................................................................................................. [ More ]
    Poster:jake
    Date:8/4/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: AFter all the calls and emails I was very happy I selected this vendor
    Review:Bill answered my call in the evening and returned the call the next day as promised. He gave me good advice to make sure my transport happened promptly and it did. He followed up to make sure the car was picked up and called me to confirm delivery.... [ More ]
    Poster:Annette C
    Date:8/3/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:It's my first time shipping a vehicle and Bill explained the whole process thoroughly and took care of everything for me. It saved me from a lot of headaches. He is very personable, helpful, and communicated with me as soon as there were any update... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita
    Date:8/1/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:This is the third time I've used this service and as in the past, this time it was the same. Prompt, honest and trouble free. I will use Transport Connection if the future without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:David Iverson
    Date:7/30/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Broker
    Review:I used Transport Connection as a broker to get my car from South Carolina to Washington. Bill was great to work with, managed to negotiate a lower rate for my car with the transport company and advocated for me when the car was late and got the rate ... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:7/28/2015 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Very Dependable
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and I am happy to say that because of Bill the experience was painless. Although not the cheapest quote, he got it done timely as we were in a crunch. Highly recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:Jody Edwards
    Date:7/28/2015 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: MD to MS auto transport
    Review:Needed to move project vehicle to MS from MD. Setup dates with Bill fairly easily. As the move date got closer the driver called and asked to pick the car up early so he could get the trip started. No problems picked up car in about an hour total ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:7/22/2015 5:10:00 AM
    Subject: getting it done
    Review:We had a lot of carriers bail out on us repeatedly and I'm not sure I would have had the slightest clue how to have handled them without Transport Connections help. They went out of their way to make sure the carriers were treating us well and that t... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsay R.
    Date:7/21/2015 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: Return Customer - very satisfied
    Review:I have used Transport Connection many times over the past 4 years and have never had any problems. Service is excellent and the deliveries are always on time or early. This time it was 2 days from New York to Miami- super fast ! Very satisfied and... [ More ]
    Poster:Eliot NYC
    Date:7/21/2015 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: CAR transport
    Review:Everything went well, would recommend using transport connection to friends and family. The car was picked up on time, and dropped off early. It was a straight forward process and a relief it went well. Thanks Bill, Peter [ View ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:7/20/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: CAR transport
    Poster:Peter
    Date:7/20/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Was excellent to work with, delivered exactly what he said he would and at the price point. No hidden games. The transport driver he contracted with was courtous, prompt and delivered the vehicle when he said he would. [ View ]
    Poster:James Houston
    Date:7/18/2015 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Best of the best
    Review:I was messed around by a different company for an entire week patriot auto, dont use them, total scam. Was given a quote of $700 which they could never honor. Eventually I cancelled my order with them, got the expected rude email back from their b... [ More ]
    Poster:luke dollard
    Date:7/15/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: About the best I've dealt with
    Poster:Luke
    Date:7/15/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT
    Review:Corvette from TX to NY, no problems car on time. I have used them before with other cars that i have transported and never have any issues. Easy to setup and appointment and kept in constant contact with the driver. [ View ]
    Poster:RON
    Date:7/14/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: transporting edsel
    Review:This car has been a night mare from the start including the financing. I had called another transport company to have them do the transport which was a lower price in the beginning. After more then a week not hearing from them I called Transport conn... [ More ]
    Poster:david gehring
    Date:7/14/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my car
    Review:JP trucking was excellent. And bill Archie owner of Trans port connections is the best broker out there. Gets the job done. This is why you pay someone. When you pay someone their working for you. If your not paying someone to work for you, would you... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike bowman
    Date:7/10/2015 4:00:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome customer service!
    Review:I would definitely recommend Transport Connection! Bill was great! He answered the phone, and even though I didn't need a broker or a land transporter he directed me in the right direction in order to save me time and money! This was very, very nice ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tanya Ramseyer
    Date:7/10/2015 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Car
    Review:This is the second time I have used Bill at Transport Connection. Both times he was very professional - first class all the way. I even changed my original shipping date and he accommodated me in that. My carrier arrived on the designated day and the... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Siders
    Date:7/9/2015 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: Appraisal of Transport Connection
    Review:Bill contacted me a few hours after I put a request on the web for the transport of my car, even though it was the 4th of July. He told me he would find a way to transport my broken vehicle to my house after it happened when I arrived on vacation. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine mattus
    Date:7/8/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Delivery
    Review:After booking I was told the car could be picked up the same day. That was a pleasant surprise. The delivery driver contacted me to give a delivery time and day. He was on time and carefully unloaded the car. Bill is very professional and pleasant to... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim Willard
    Date:7/7/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience.
    Review:Bill's the best. I was looking to move a car from NH to NJ and not sure how to go about it. After filling out an online request, was fortunate enough to be contacted by Bill, who walked me through the process and was able to quickly, efficiently an... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie
    Date:7/7/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great job done again by Bill
    Review:Once again Bill (transport Connection) delivered and got the job done asap, he not only got the car there but the same day pick up, as we needed ,highly recommended to any company. and we use him every time.......:) [ View ]
    Poster:aec construction llc
    Date:7/7/2015 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic!!!
    Review:I am an operations manager for a sales team that sells home security so I deal with sales people all day, every day so when Bill was candid with me on the phone, it was a relief... It's so nice to work with some one who is willing to sacrifice a sale... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew Turpin
    Date:7/6/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: CA to FL
    Review:Bill gave great customer service and gave us a well deserved discount when our delivery was a week late due to driver negligence. [ View ]
    Poster:Rachel Horning
    Date:7/6/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience with Transport Connection
    Review:Bill Avrich helped me move a vehicle from Florida to California in 2010. I called him back in 2015 for my move back to Florida with two cars. Same great experience. Bill is a fierce advocate for his customers. He works hard to get good bids from ship... [ More ]
    Poster:Zac
    Date:7/6/2015 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Transport reviews
    Review:Transport connections CEO is knowledgable, transparent and he ensured the vehicle was delivered in a timely manner. [ View ]
    Poster:chinwe
    Date:7/2/2015 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered just as promised
    Review:Very good experience again. Easy to reserve, carrier was consistently in contact, driver was great, and arrived on time. Really glad that there were no night pick up nor delivery. Given I'm doing this myself, timing felt way safe. [ View ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:7/1/2015 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: On time, excellent service
    Review:I got a SUV shipped from NC to CA. Bill helped get the SUV picked up in 1 day- pick up was very smooth. The carrier called 6 days later and informed me that the car would be delivered the following day. Regular updates were provided, and the car got ... [ More ]
    Poster:MD
    Date:6/30/2015 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with Transport Connection
    Review:Transport Connection worked so hard to help me find the right guy to do this business, and I was so surprised that my car was picked up the next day after I contacted them. Trust me, every penny you paid was worth it.they helped save you a lot of tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Liang
    Date:6/30/2015 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:This is the fourth time we have used Transport Connections. We have been pleased with the service received. [ View ]
    Poster:GARY WEBB
    Date:6/30/2015 1:16:00 PM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14