View 146,963 Reviews on 3,523 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,964th Review now!
Transport Connection
FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Secondary Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Website:http://www.autotransportconnection.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 10 Months. Since 10/13/2009

ZERO (0) COMPLAINTS FROM ANY CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE HIRED ME TO SHIP THEIR VEHICLES - THERE IS A REASON WHY MY REVIEWS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO EVERY OTHER COMPANY'S ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE. Are you sick and tired of dealing with the shady sales agents and telemarketers that comprise most of the other companies in this industry? Do you want to hire a perfectionist to handle all of the shipping arrangements for your vehicle? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with Bill Avrich, the owner and president of the nation's best-rated auto transport company. PORSCHE: We are proud to be the official transporter for Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (ask for Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager). "I'm not a rich a**hole that buys Porsches everyday; I may be an a**hole, but I'm not a rich one." - Nick Murray
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: Why I would use Transport Conenction again
    Review:After reading many reviews and being treated like my business (and my car) weren't important I called Bill at Transport Connection to see what advice and info he had for me. First off I liked that I was speaking with the business owner and that he to... [ More ]
    Poster:heather
    Date:8/29/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Deal
    Review:Nice experience with Bill. He was really helpful and patient. Looking forward to have another deal. [ View ]
    Poster:YUZE YANG
    Date:8/28/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from Alaska to Texas
    Review:I give Transport Connection 5 Stars...AGAIN. Bill assisted me with the transport of two my vehicles from Alaska to Texas. This is the second time I've used his services. The first time was when I moved to Alaska in the first place. Bill is knowl... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy Harris Storoy
    Date:8/28/2014 6:04:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent work by Transport Connection and Crawford Trucking LLC
    Review:I have to say that Bill, the President of Transport Connection, was extremely knowledgeable and candid about the whole car-transport process and he did his best to get a carrier for me within 24 hours. First of all, I thought it was amazing that a P... [ More ]
    Poster:Emir Sehic
    Date:8/26/2014 8:21:00 PM
    Review:Bill did a great job of finding a carrier quickly at a reasonable price, and was very up front and honest about the process and the costs involved. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:8/26/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service, speedy pickup and delivery!!!
    Review:Bill at Transport Connection got my car picked up in two days and delivered in five. His performance far exceeded his already stellar reputation. If I ever need my car transported again or if I know someone that does, there is only one place to tel... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:8/25/2014 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Too star shipper
    Review:Amazing service. Super fast shipping I would highly recommend this company to everyone. I didn't expect my car to be picked up so quickly and delivered so fast. Dealing with this company was very hassle free! I will be back again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel plaster
    Date:8/21/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Review:Bill Avrich is the owner of "Transport Connection," and you deal with him directly. I found him to be totally straight forward, and honest. My transport was from Maryland to Florida. At the time of my transport there were over 100 cars w... [ More ]
    Poster:John Krumpotich
    Date:8/20/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection Review
    Review:My daughter's car(1998 Subaru Outback) was transported from Long Island NY to Baton Rouge La. The broker's fee was $250 and the transport cost was $1000. The car was picked up on the scheduled date and delivered on the scheduled date. The carrier w... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Cerrato
    Date:8/19/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good guy, Bill
    Review:This business is a shark tank... post your bid and I swear, guys come crawling out of the sewer. They quote a ridiculously low price and then you're on your own. Bill is a different breed. Right off the bat he explained to me how this works. He's a b... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua Carroll
    Date:8/19/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Orlando to Seattle
    Review:Good company, straight forward and to the point.would use this company again. In total it was about $1550 for the deposit and the shipping together ($250-deposit,$1300-shipping). Was always able to get ahold of bill, never felt like I was bothering h... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:8/19/2014 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: He made a promise and he delivered
    Review:I did a lot of shopping around with the different brokers before settling with Transport Connection. All of them pretty much told me the same thing and described what the brokers role was in the auto transport business. What set Bill at Transport C... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:8/18/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Affordable and Efficient
    Review:I was looking for an affordable, safe way to ship my aging, yet beloved, BMW to my daughter who is a sophomore in college. Mr. Avrich was extremely knowledgeable and efficient, he explained to me exactly how the car haul system works and what I coul... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol
    Date:8/18/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Review:Pickup was 2 days after date requested and delivery was 3 days later. The timing was not critical for me so the schedule was very satisfactory. No damage or excess dirt noted on arrival. [ View ]
    Poster:Philip Knaff
    Date:8/18/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Love this service!!
    Review:I would recommend Bill Avrich to anyone he made sure I understood the process and my car was here in no time. He also made sure he did all he can on the cost for shipping it. Thanks so much Bill!! [ View ]
    Poster:PFC Matthews
    Date:8/18/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Restored my faith in the auto transport business
    Review:Contacted Bill at Transport Connection because of his reviews and was not disappointed. Pickup was on time and delivery was quite a few days early. Which was better for me. Bill always got back to me while I was out of the country. Answered all my qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Adamk
    Date:8/17/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Not the first time I have used Bill and certainly not the last
    Review:I just love working with Bill. It's his company and he runs it his way. He is a straight shooter. He's very upfront about his cost that does not change. He gets his cut and then works on getting the absolute lowest price possible for transport. I was... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian S
    Date:8/16/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Transport Connection
    Review:Transport Connection kept in touch throughout the process. The car was delivered quickly with no damage. The quote was higher than expected based on past experience, but understandable in terms of the odd locations (rural) for pick-up and delivery. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike O'Leary
    Date:8/15/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Bill You do an EXCELLENT JOB!!! :)
    Review:It was my first time to ship my car, but I got EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. Bill he is taking care everything SO WELL, honest, good service and on time. I'm sure I will use TRANSPORT CONNECTION to ship my car again and would love to recommend who want to sh... [ More ]
    Poster:blue girl
    Date:8/15/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Everything went exactly as promised. I paid what I expected to pay. Services were promised and they were delivered. Honestly, I got exactly what I asked for and have zero complaints. Therefore, I would say that Bill is an honest broker in an indu... [ More ]
    Poster:Owen
    Date:8/14/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Dealing with Bill was a pleasure. He was professional and efficient. I always felt like he had my best interest in mind. We shipped my daughter's Jeep from San Francisco to New Orleans. The car was picked up within an hour of the promised time, even ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lonnie Odom
    Date:8/12/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Bill is awesome; I've used his company twice and would not hesitate to use him again. I haven't experienced a single problem when using Transport Connection. [ View ]
    Poster:Lee Casper
    Date:8/12/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Better than expected!
    Review:Great from the start to finish. Never room for any confusion or ambiguity. Always got a call with an update before I even thought to call. Reasonably priced. Will definitely use again! Thanks for making moving a little less stressful. [ View ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:8/11/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Car moves
    Review:Have been using Transport Connection for several years exclusively, would not think of using anyone else. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry Shortz
    Date:8/11/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: very positive experience
    Review:I have never had my car shipped before and was skeptical and nervous about the whole process. Bill was very re-assuring and was able to get my car picked up the following day (on a sunday!). I have heard a lot of horror stories about shipping cars ... [ More ]
    Poster:joyce
    Date:8/11/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Review of services
    Review:Went exactly as Bill described. We would use their services again if needed and heartily recommend them to anyone who is looking to transport a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jane P.
    Date:8/11/2014 7:12:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Was first time ever used a shipper. My friend at work told me about Bill, then I used him and was very glad I chose him. Was quick and very knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:8/10/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Bill helped me get the lowest price possible. He was always called back promptly. The carrier of my car wanted a higher price but he made them take it at a price I was comfortable with. Would definitely recommend and use again if I had too. [ View ]
    Poster:Gabby
    Date:8/10/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection is on the ball!
    Review:I just want to let everyone know that Bill the owner of Transport Connection is always there for the customer. He will do whatever needs to be done to make your shipment as smooth as possible. He is very hands on, and a take charge kind of guy. Thank... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Cook
    Date:8/9/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Chevrolet Astro
    Review:This is the second time Bill has professionally coordinated the transport of a vehicle for me. Each time he was very efficient and courteous. He actually had me, the seller, and the driver on a conference call to properly coordinate the details of th... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael J. Nadorff
    Date:8/8/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks Uncle Bill for my 4Runner!!!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, and I have learned one thing; Only use Transport Connection for your shipping needs! Even though he's not my (real) Uncle, after my experience with him, he's become a part of the family. He answered the phone,... [ More ]
    Poster:Ms. Nichole M
    Date:8/8/2014 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:This is the second time I have used Transport connection to move a vehicle. I have found them to do a great job and very knowledgeable regarding the cost and timing. Will use Bill again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary Nelson
    Date:8/7/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Bill, President of Transport Connection
    Review:Bill was very upfront about his role as a broker in the shipping process. He was more interested in results than I would expect from an employee order-taker who just posts a bid on the board. With multiple truckers available at different times and pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick Shain
    Date:8/5/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Bill is da man
    Review:Seriously it took me weeks to find Bill and when I did I was very satisfied with his honesty. He's a real guy running a business not some telemarketer working for commission. He won't BS or sugarcoat and I think just about anyone can appreciate that,... [ More ]
    Poster:David A
    Date:8/5/2014 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: I would use Transport Connection, again
    Review:This is my second time using Transport connection to transport my vehicle to and from California. Bill found a great transport company to ship my car and it was delivered the same as it was received. [ View ]
    Poster:Vi
    Date:8/5/2014 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:From the first time I spoke to Bill he was open and honest with me about getting my car shipped. No matter what time I called he answered and let me know what was going on. If I ever need my vehicle shipped again he is the only person I am going to d... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:8/3/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: F#%*%& AMAZING SERVICE!!
    Review:Originally, I ordered to have my vehicle picked-up by another company (Assurance Auto Transport) for the estimated p/u date scheduled for 7/7/2014. I accepted the online estimated quote of $895.00 from Assurance Auto Transport; which after calling an... [ More ]
    Poster:Thyme
    Date:8/3/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Difficult Pickup Location
    Review:Pickup was over an hour and a half to the nearest highway, but was still picked up. This removed the need to arrange transportation to a town on a highway. Truck arrived a day early right to my door inside a subdivision. I thought I would have to get... [ More ]
    Poster:Vic
    Date:8/2/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: One to trust
    Review:My first time and it was just follow and trust - they had me all the way along. Great Service and one to trust. [ View ]
    Poster:Barbara Crutchfield
    Date:8/1/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 F250 Transport
    Review:Within 24 hrs of my commitment to this company, Bill had a carrier to pick-up my truck from a very remote location in Vermont. He didn't give me the run around or any nonsense promises like some of the other brokers had. I had my undamaged truck to C... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:8/1/2014 7:29:00 AM
    Subject: Honda Passport
    Review:Our experience in dealing with Bill at Transport Connection was a satisfying one. We looked at a lot of different company reviews and we ended up choosing this company due to the great reviews. Bill's the man, so try him out for your transportation ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark & Palma
    Date:7/30/2014 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Bill is very professional and knowledgeable. Was very quick in getting our car transported! Car was delivered ahead of schedule. I had to drive 10 miles to meet the driver with AA Family Transport since he said his rig was too big for our street. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack S
    Date:7/30/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Bill Rocks!
    Review:Ok let me say this, I originally had my car scheduled with Montway, what a mistake!! Bad service, no answers to questions, no confirmation on if they were even going to have my car shipped when i needed it after giving them over 30 days notice! ... [ More ]
    Poster:Darrien
    Date:7/29/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connect Review - (Bill Avrich)
    Review:Some prior reviews may state that Bill is rude, imply he's caustic or just a complete @&&-O but I did not experience any such negativity. What I recognized was a hard working guy who is firm and assertive with carriers and is also upfront wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Bert R
    Date:7/27/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Blue Blood Work Ethic & Etiquette!
    Review:Bill Avrich is forthright and direct. It's refreshing to work with someone who cares enough to understand the needs of his client only to exceed their expectations. If you're needing a wet nurse at your bed side to cry on and bring you back to life, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Seale
    Date:7/26/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This was an overall excellent transaction. Bill was always available to answer my questions. The driver, George, was right on time. He was friendly, courteous and appeared to be extremely competent and efficient. I felt my car was in good hands. We ... [ More ]
    Poster:Connie G.
    Date:7/26/2014 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: Cross-Country Shipment
    Review:I was very pleased with the service provided by Transport Connection. I worked with Bill and he was upfront and honest about how the business worked. He worked on my behalf to get the best possible rate for shipping my car across the country. He i... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana Brussel
    Date:7/25/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: It was great !
    Review:Bill Avrich was very straightforward and knowledgeable from the get go. He was able to get me a truck the next day. Even when the delivery was one day behind the estimated date range, but Bill was proactive and got in touch with me about the progress... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica T
    Date:7/23/2014 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: connection
    Review:Bill was great. i had contacted a few different carriers to get quotes. Bill was straight up from the start. Another carrrier had my car posted on the board with a # that was just not going to work- not realistic - Bill has been in the trade a while... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Oliver
    Date:7/23/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Bill was Amazing!
    Review:I absolutely loved the service received by Bill. He is a professional & he knows his stuff! I would definitely recommend him for any auto transport service. My car was picked up and delivered on time with ZERO hassle. Can't beat this service. Kee... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel Bracy
    Date:7/22/2014 3:01:00 PM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Warning
    In the past Transport Reviews has received numerous complaints from visitors that Bill, the owner of Transport Connection, has been verbally vulgar and verbally abusive on the phones with them.

Transport Reviews provides ratings and reviews posted by customers. Since most of these visitors are not able to document these abuses their reviews are not shown on Transport Reviews.

We hope that this warning will give a voice to the numerous reviews posted trying to report this behavior.