View 179,097 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,098th Review now!

View Transport Connection's New Profile

Transport Connection
FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Secondary Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Website:http://www.mytransportconnection.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 4 Months. Since 10/13/2009

TRANSPORT CONNECTION IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY A TOTAL PERFECTIONIST - Tired of dealing with all of the shady and pathetic boiler room telemarketers in this industry? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with the OWNER & PRESIDENT - BILL AVRICH - of the nation's best-rated auto transport company on Transport Reviews - TRANSPORT CONNECTION. PORSCHE: I am proud to be the official transporter for Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (for a reference contact Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager). Bill Avrich - President of Transport Connection
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: Excellent Service and Delivery - Se Easy
    Review:This is the second transport that I have done with Bill at Transport Connection. Bill is so responsive and knowledgeable. I'd would not work with anyone else in the business. I know he is working for me and not the transporter and he looks after ... [ More ]
    Poster:David K
    Date:2/6/2016 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great and on time
    Review:Bill got me a transport on the same day I called him. My Corvette got here safe and sound. [ View ]
    Poster:Matheus V
    Date:2/5/2016 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport from Houston to northern Minnesota
    Review:I received many, many responses for a quote to move this vehicle. The quotes varied, with the highest quotes more than double the lowest quotes. I believe that the lower quotes were done without complete investigation of where the vehicle had to b... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Lillesve
    Date:2/4/2016 4:44:00 AM
    Subject: Enclosed: SC-CA 1955 Chevy Belair convertible
    Review:Second time using transport connection and working with Bill.Excellent service, great follow up. Driver was prompt and courteous. No problems, worry free and hassle free. Highly recommended [ View ]
    Response:Non-compensated review. The customer put a check mark in the compensated review box without reading what it meant. [ view ]
    Poster:DemonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2016 7:52:00 PM
    Review:This the second time I have used bill and it has been a pleasant experience 5 star. The cars were delivered as promised. I will continue to use transport connection [ View ]
    Poster:John Kostoglou
    Date:2/2/2016 4:51:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Job!
    Review:Fantastic service always available and courteous. Took the time to answer all my questions and kept me posted and up to date through out the whole transport of my beautiful 2015 Subaru WRX from Portland Oregon to the Norfolk Virginia Naval Base. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy B.
    Date:1/28/2016 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: NV to FL
    Review:Bill was in contact with me right away. Explained everything in detail. He was able to get my car moved right away. I will definitely call him if I need to move another car. [ View ]
    Poster:Lorena
    Date:1/27/2016 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:Overall experience was good and positive. This is the second time using Transport Connection. [ View ]
    Poster:David Ornelas
    Date:1/25/2016 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery service
    Review:Excellent service and delivered exactly what they promised. I would defiantly use this company again [ View ]
    Poster:R. white
    Date:1/22/2016 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:I am a repeat customer of Transport Connection, having my car transported from the west coast to the east coast then again from the east coast to the west coast. Bill is very persistent in obtaining the right carrier for my vehicle making sure my car... [ More ]
    Poster:Lin
    Date:1/21/2016 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Mass. to California
    Review:Bill Avrich is an Excellent broker- did exactly what he promised. Pickup and Delivery professional and on time. I will use him again next time. [ View ]
    Poster:Neil
    Date:1/20/2016 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Service
    Review:Bill was awesome and made sure the process was as easy as possible. I would definitely use his services again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Sterling
    Date:1/15/2016 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and Support
    Review:Bill contacted us immediately after our initial inquiry, and quickly connected us with a quality hauler. The car was picked up on time, as promised, and delivered 2 days, 4 hours later, 1500 miles away, in the same condition it left - it was even su... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:1/15/2016 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Service
    Review:Everyone was polite, prompt and the car arrived on time in the same condition when it left. Definitely would use the company again! [ View ]
    Poster:Richie
    Date:1/8/2016 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: True to his word
    Review:I was pleased with the service I got from Bill Avrich from Transport Connection. He made all the arrangements for me the day after I called him (I called on a weekend). He explained how everything was going to work and it worked just as he said it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura Rosen
    Date:1/5/2016 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Once again, can't imagine using anyone else!
    Review:This was the third time over the past couple of years that I have had the good fortune to have Bill Avrich working on my behalf to send my daughter's car from one coast to another as she goes to and from college. Each time Bill has done a great job ... [ More ]
    Poster:Harold Sogard
    Date:1/5/2016 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport from Illinois to Florida
    Review:I contacted Bill after having problems hearing from initial broker I'd contracted with. Bill immediately took action and found a carrier that was timely in picking up and delivering my vehicle. I strongly recommend Bill and Transport Connection if yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Tobiasz
    Date:1/4/2016 6:23:00 PM
    Review:Transport Connection has never let me down [ View ]
    Poster:AG
    Date:12/31/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Transport connection is A+
    Review:This was my 1st car transport. Obviously, I didn't know much about the process. I entered my inquiry in a search engine and of course, my email blew up with a bunch of quotes. The first thing I did was check to see who had the lowest price. Dynamic A... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcus Beamon
    Date:12/31/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Moved an SUV from dealer in PA to my house in CA
    Review:I was buying a car long distance and really did not want to have any problems with the shipping. I posted on an open website for the job and got probably a dozen calls/emails back. I picked Transport Connection as they seems the most professional and... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:12/28/2015 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: OWNER BILL: WORKED DILIGENTLY TO GET ME THE LOWEST PRICE WITH THE GREATEST DELIVERY EXPERIENCE of the past 7 times I have shipped a car i owned !
    Review:LOOK NO FARTHER: OWNER BILL will get you not only the lowest price, but F I N D you the most reputable auto transport company. This was my 8th time = SHIPPING one of my VEHICLES from/to both my Arizona and Michigan ( HOMES since 1988 ) ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rebecca Miller
    Date:12/27/2015 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: transport Connection
    Review:this was the second time we used Bill for transporting a vehicle cross country - very professional and selected good transporters for my vehicles. I will use him again to transport our cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Annette Catino
    Date:12/26/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless ...
    Review:Awesome service and prompt results, Bill was great to deal with and he was always very straight forward and honest about the final costs and process. I will definitely use this company again ... [ View ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:12/26/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I would highly recommend transport connection to anyone. Very helpful and kept me informed of what was going on. [ View ]
    Poster:V.L.
    Date:12/22/2015 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: 1984 camper trailer
    Review:Shocked on how fast it was delivered, excellent communication, and honesty. Highly recommend to others. I will keep contact information for any other future transportation. Very satisfied. Thank you Bill. [ View ]
    Poster:Dayanita Easterday
    Date:12/22/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: professionalism and efficiency
    Review:Bill was very professional and his follow up is outstanding. Appreciated how fast and efficient everything was. Good seamless experience. [ View ]
    Poster:chung
    Date:12/19/2015 3:54:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Bill was straight up honest! The transaction was just as described. Don't doubt Bill's word. It is golden!! [ View ]
    Poster:Mike madsen
    Date:12/19/2015 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Great service. Very attentive and understands concerns about transporting a nice or collectible automobile. [ View ]
    Poster:B Mullins
    Date:12/17/2015 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: FL to NY transport
    Review:Need a car moved? Bill at Transport Connect should be your first and last call. My car was picked up and dropped off on time as promised and for the right price. He kept me in touch with the driver when asked and even answered an email I sent at 1 am... [ More ]
    Poster:Brendan
    Date:12/15/2015 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, prompt, and clean!
    Review:Working with Bill was the easiest and fastest experience I've had with auto transportation. The price was better than I expected, and the service was efficient and safe. [ View ]
    Poster:Arthi Kumar
    Date:12/15/2015 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation Connection
    Review:Bill was great to deal with, everything went smooth with pick-up & delivery on time. Overall service was A+A+A+ !!! [ View ]
    Poster:Kirk Nygren
    Date:12/9/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Delivery
    Review:Bill returned my call within an hour with a shipping estimate. The final quote came back within a day and was lower then his estimate. The vehicle was picked up on time and delivered earlier then expected. It was carefully unloaded with no damage at ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim Willard
    Date:12/7/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great job transporting vehicles
    Review:Everything worked out great. Picked up my car from Florida, delivered to NH, picked up my other car in NH and delivered that to me in Florida. Flawless. [ View ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:12/3/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service and great price [ View ]
    Poster:Ron Tinari
    Date:12/2/2015 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job in moving my car
    Review:Based on a friend's recommendation I did my car move with Transport Connection from west coast to east coast and glad that I did. The pick up was right on time and the delivery was a day early than estimated. Bill sent me prompt email updates and the... [ More ]
    Poster:Venki
    Date:11/30/2015 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: Florida to Maine in 2 Days
    Review:This was my first time having a truck moved from one state to another. Bill at Transport Connection was absolutely the man to talk to when needing a carrier. I spent several days reading reviews, and contacted several other companies’ before c... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Healy
    Date:11/25/2015 2:11:00 AM
    Subject: Learn Something New
    Review:I had never shipped a vehicle before so I certainly got an education on how it works. I didn't know quite where to start so I did a google search. WOW that was an eye opener, thousands upon thousands to choose from, where to start? So I basically ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mysty
    Date:11/23/2015 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Expert Company, Outstanding Service
    Review:Transport Connection provided outstanding customer service when I shipped my Lincoln LS auto from California to Florida. Bill Avrich was consistently professional, providing expert information to someone who had previously never shipped a vehicle. Ev... [ More ]
    Poster:M L Steele
    Date:11/22/2015 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Hauling
    Review:Used Bill from Transport Connection a couple times now to haul a collector car. Once again he proved to be a man of his words. Car was picked up and delivered on time. Wouldn't use anyone else. [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:11/21/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: 1970 Jeep Gladiator
    Review:Hassle free experience. From initial phone call to final delivery of truck - Bill handled everything. Great communication all the way. Would do it again any day. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Rick's Garage, Inc
    Date:11/20/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Bill was great, he knows this business. He got me a great carrier at the best possible price. This was my first experience with transporting a car and Bill made it so easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:11/18/2015 12:05:00 PM
    Review:Bill went above and beyond to get me the lowest possible price. If I need to transport a vehicle in the future, I will definitely be giving him a call. [ View ]
    Poster:Tyler
    Date:11/18/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: FANTASTIC SERVICE!
    Review:First off, I really liked the fact I was able to talk to the owner(Bill) instead of some telemarketer who got a job off craigslist. Bill is a very straight forward guy. No games here. He always answered my questions promptly! I told him I needed my c... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:11/14/2015 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: 1990 caddy
    Review:this was my first time making a big purchase on ebay that i needed ashipping service bill wad excellent and very knowable in everthing he said iam very pleased that i chose him as my broker and would and will he will be the only one i will call whe ... [ More ]
    Poster:eugene harmon
    Date:11/13/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Very Helpful
    Review:Bill was very helpful in walking me through each step of the process. Really glad I didn't try to arrange all the logistics on my own. Pick up was one day late due to mechanical issues on the truck, but still delivered on time. Thanks again Bill. [ View ]
    Poster:Derek Waggoner
    Date:11/10/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:bill was highly knowlegable and professional even though it was going to an extremely small town . he was able to get it picked up and on it way at a surprisingly fast speed. I called that morning he had it schelude for pick up that early afternoon s... [ More ]
    Poster:anthony cole
    Date:11/10/2015 2:48:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Perfectly on time, compared to 5 others I used in the past , they are the best by far. I called the number got an immediate answer and a quote. then a call later on to set up a date and time , the day after (amazing) and the pick up on time, delivery... [ More ]
    Poster:G.Dufour
    Date:11/5/2015 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Customer Service
    Review:First time shipping a car. We chose Transport Connection based on their stellar ratings and the fact that we would be dealing directly with the owner, not some ever-changing employee. Definitely the right choice! Bill Avrich was responsive, direct an... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:11/2/2015 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Never having used a broker before I wasn't sure what to expect but Bill was direct, knowledgeable and honest about the process. He explained what to expect and connected me to a great carrier who was on time for pick up and delivery. Our vehicles mad... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott E.
    Date:11/1/2015 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience would recommend
    Review:Feel like I was lucky to connect with Tansport Connection was easy to deal with, professional and had my vehicle 600 miles away completed in 3 days. Bill knows what he is doing and stays on top of everything for you. [ View ]
    Poster:John Boardman
    Date:10/30/2015 2:04:00 PM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.