View 150,820 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,821th Review now!

View Transport Connection's New Profile

Transport Connection
FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Secondary Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Website:http://www.autotransportconnection.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 0 Months. Since 10/13/2009

ZERO (0) COMPLAINTS FROM ANY CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE HIRED ME TO SHIP THEIR VEHICLES - THERE IS A REASON WHY MY REVIEWS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO EVERY OTHER COMPANY'S ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE - MANY HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS (ALL NON-COMPENSATED) AND STILL THE ONLY COMPANY WITH 99% FIVE STARS OVERALL SAYS IT ALL AND MEANS THAT TRANSPORT CONNECTION IS RANKED NUMBER 1 IN TERMS OF THE MOST REVIEWS THAT ARE THE HIGHEST QUALITY. ANY OTHER COMPANY WITH MORE REVIEWS HAS PAID FOR THEM AS IS EVIDENT BY THE GREEN DOT NEXT TO THE REVIEWER'S NAME. ALL COMPANIES THAT BUY REVIEWS BY BRIBING CUSTOMERS ARE PATHETIC AND IT IS SHAMEFUL THAT SUCH REVIEWS ARE EVEN PUBLISHED HERE. WE ARE A NO BS, GIMMICK-FREE COMPANY. Aren't you sick and tired of dealing with the shady Craigslist-hired telemarketers that comprise most of the other companies in this industry? Don't you want to hire a perfectionist to handle all of the shipping arrangements for your vehicle? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with Bill Avrich, the owner and president of the nation's best-rated auto transport company. PORSCHE: We are proud to be the official transporter for Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (ask for Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager). *****ANYONE VIEWING THE SILLY LITTLE TR WARNING MESSAGE BELOW AND THEN AFTERWARDS READING MY REVIEWS CAN SEE THE OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION HERE. IT APPEARS THAT TR OWNER ANDREW LIKES TO PLAY WITH RED CRAYONS AND DRAW RECTANGLES. MUST BE NICE TO HAVE ALL THAT SPARE TIME ON HIS HANDS TO HARASS ME INSTEAD OF FOCUSING HIS EFFORTS ON EXPOSING THE BAD GUYS ON THIS WEBSITE WHO ARE SCAMMING THE PUBLIC (WHERE ARE ALL OF THE WARNINGS FOR THOSE COMPANIES?). HIS PROBLEM IS THAT HE CANNOT RELATE TO MY EAST COAST PERSONALITY AND THINKS THAT HE CAN DICTATE MY BUSINESS APPROACH SIMPLY BECAUSE HE OWNS A POPULAR REVIEW SITE FOR TRANSPORT COMPANIES. HIS BUSINESS IS TO ONLY PUBLISH CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND NOT TO INTERFERE IN THE OPERATIONS OF ANY COMPANY BEING REVIEWED BY DOING THE REVIEWING HIMSELF. PLEASE CALL ME AT 561-982-1275 TO LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS INDUSTRY AND THE HYPOCRISY OF TRANSPORT REVIEWS.***** Bill Avrich - President of Transport Connection
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• WARNING

In the past Transport Reviews has received numerous complaints from visitors that Bill, the owner of Transport Connection, has been verbally vulgar and verbally abusive on the phones with them.

Transport Reviews provides ratings and reviews posted by customers. Since most of these visitors are not able to document these abuses their reviews are not shown on Transport Reviews.

We hope that this warning will give a voice to the numerous reviews posted trying to report this behavior.
    Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:Decided to use Transport Connection after reading reviews online, and particularly the complaints. The owner Bill Avrich, answered my call and explained the process, which I was already familiar with. TC's prices are not the cheapest but I was aware ... [ More ]
    Poster:caroline L
    Date:10/24/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant experience with Transport Connection
    Review:Everything went smoothly from time of first contact with Transport Connection to time of delivery. Customer representative was knowledgable and courteous. Would use again if the situation arose. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:10/22/2014 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Good service as always
    Review:Bill is doing great job as always. Will do more business with him soon. Carrier is good too. Everything was on time, all items were there and no damage was done [ View ]
    Poster:Stan
    Date:10/20/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Bill is very honest and knowledgable of the industry. He is direct and to the point and always answered my calls. My car was picked up on time and dropped off on the day that it was estimated to be delivered and it arrived in mint condition. It was g... [ More ]
    Poster:Perla
    Date:10/19/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome services!
    Review:I was trying to move my 2 vehicles from Florida to Arizona and was scammed before by Mike Prestia and his unreliable company, so I was skeptical about Bill as well. However after talking to him for a few minutes I felt at ease because he actually exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Amna
    Date:10/19/2014 8:13:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:An excellent transaction. This was my second excellent cross-country transport experience with Bill Avrich and Transportation Connection. It was flawless! Communication was excellent and timing was exactly as promised. I would not hesitate for a mome... [ More ]
    Poster:R Tomback
    Date:10/18/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Sevice
    Review:Absolutely wonderful to do business with! Saved me hundreds of dollars, time, and aggravation. I definitely recommend for any shipping need! [ View ]
    Poster:Tori
    Date:10/18/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Dont get stuck with scammers!! Call Bill!!
    Review:Bill saved me from the AT123 nightmare. The price of their quote continued to go up without telling me and they said my vehicle would be picked up on a certain day and it wasn’t. There was no communication with these people once I signed the co... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathryn Rennison
    Date:10/16/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: TN to CA
    Review:Bill is a no BS guy. He explained the process and made sure my needs were met. I have another car to transport and I will definitely be using his services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:10/16/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:Bill was great to deal with...he explained the process and then executed just as he said. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone that wants to feel confident that their car will be transported in a professional, safe and timely... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn Barnett
    Date:10/15/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: The only one to help you there.
    Review:Bill was honest and helpful. He gave me insight to the process, and what 2 other companies are doing for me (which was just nothing) when I finally decided to switch the brokers after awaiting for 11 days. He took care of my transportation needs and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wiktor Rawdanowic
    Date:10/14/2014 8:17:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting a pickup truck
    Review:After being BOMBARDED with emails and phone calls from various trucking services, and then booking someone who then cancelled at the last minute, I came across a recommendation for Bill at Transport Connection. I spoke with Bill for some advice and d... [ More ]
    Poster:John Sheppard
    Date:10/13/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer Service
    Review:Would not hesitate to work with Bill again to transport a vehicle. He held up his end of the bargain in every way. [ View ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:10/13/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Bill Delivers the goods!
    Review:Two weeks ago, I found the BMW M3 I had been looking months for in Rhode Island. Problem is, I live across the country in Utah. How on earth would I get that car delivered to me? I had never shipped a car before. After an on-line search, I... [ More ]
    Poster:John M
    Date:10/10/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: 1998 Honda Civic EX
    Review:I have used Transport Connection several times in the past, and it's always been very honest, professional, and problem free. I would definitely use them again in the future and highly recommend them to anyone looking to transport their vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael J. Nadorff
    Date:10/10/2014 7:55:00 AM
    Subject: Best service available
    Review:Transport Connection is knowledgeable, honest and easy to work with. I got great service and a good price every time I have dealt with them [ View ]
    Poster:frank
    Date:10/9/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Review:Bill was very thorough in explaining how this industry works; goes the extra yard to explain the process. Follow up with me to make sure my car was pick up and drop off in a timely manner. Would recommend his services to transport your car! [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:10/9/2014 12:14:00 AM
    Subject: Terrific Service!
    Review:I had never transported a vehicle before and was very nervous. I looked over many of the reviews and talked with so many people, I was making myself crazy. I kept going back to TRANSPORT CONNECTION. As far as the star ratings, nobody came near them.... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:10/8/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: truck shipping
    Review:Great service and price!Would use Bill again.Delivery was on time and real nice driver. Thx again Jamie [ View ]
    Poster:jamie
    Date:10/7/2014 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Both Bill and Hank were very helpful. The cost was less than quoted on very first sales call and the followup was great. Plus, my car arrived in perfect condition. No complaints! [ View ]
    Poster:Greta
    Date:10/6/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Bill is AMAZING
    Review:Thank you so much to Bill & his knowledge about transportation! He is absolutely amazing and is a no BS guy. He gets you the best quote & is available 24/7. I can't thank him enough for getting both of our cars from California to Chicago. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sally
    Date:10/4/2014 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: Review of company
    Review:This company is excellent! Great person to get you the best reasonable deal around. Very knowledgeable and we have used this company 3 times now and have had the best service than any other transport company. Would recommend them highly. [ View ]
    Poster:Connie Tedder
    Date:10/4/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Review
    Review:I received both an email and phone call upon my initial inquiry in less than an hour. Bill was extremely knowledgeable and explained the process in great detail. It was the most comprehensive undertanding I had received from the various companies I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Brooks
    Date:10/2/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Simple as can be..
    Review:My communication and transaction with Bill for car transport was straightforward, professional and fair. Initial contact to car pickup was only 3 days, the driver showed up early, and the car arrived in good shape within the delivery window. I though... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Asbell
    Date:10/2/2014 8:12:00 AM
    Subject: Bill is Exceptional but little bit Expensive
    Review:I checked Transport Reviews and get the quote from different Agencies. I got a decent quote(Quote number:297148) from Transport Connection of about $940 from www.transportreviews.com. But the actual quote went up to $1200 when I entered my details in... [ More ]
    Poster:Rajesh Koneti
    Date:10/1/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Success Again!!
    Review:I've been using Auto Transport with Bill Avrich for 6 years now, and have never had any problem that Bill couldn't solve. Usually it goes very smoothly, and all I do is write Bill a complimentary "Thank you" email after the move is complete... [ More ]
    Poster:David Giffin
    Date:9/30/2014 7:00:00 AM
    Subject: First time shipper - very pleased
    Review:Bill was very straight forward, and helped my understand how the vehicle transportation business functions, which help me decide to go with him. The carrier was excellent. The driver was on time and very pleasant to work with. The vehicle was deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy Yach
    Date:9/25/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: "DB9" Bill-
    Review:I was worried about the prospect of shipping my car cross country, Bill explained the process thoroughly and answered my every question. He was knowledgeable and he seems to have this industry on lock. If I ever need to ship a car again, I know who I... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Sinclair
    Date:9/25/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transport
    Review:Bill explained well about the process and I am glad that I did go with Bill because I was afraid to send my car through any transport service because of the reviews. He found me a carrier with in 24 hours from the time from the time I agreed that I g... [ More ]
    Poster:Phani Nadigadda
    Date:9/24/2014 7:17:00 AM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:Had car shipped from new York to Arizona with zero problems, Bill handled a last minute schedule change on my part without missing a beat and the car came exactly as scheduled. Would definitely use again and reccomend to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Tim Morris
    Date:9/22/2014 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: MA to CO
    Review:Very helpful and excellent service. The price was fair and exactly what was quoted to me. The company was very helpful and easy to contact. Thank you for a very smooth transaction! [ View ]
    Poster:Teah Mazzoni
    Date:9/22/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Can't imagine using anyone else
    Review:For amateurs like me (and most of us), the business of auto transportation is mysterious at best - and in far too many cases, downright criminal. Bill Avrich of Transport Connection is a shining beacon within this darkness. He will guide you to t... [ More ]
    Poster:Harold Sogard
    Date:9/22/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT CONNECTION
    Review:BILL ARRANGED EVERYTHING VERY SMOOTHLY. My daughter's car was picked up on time, delivered on time, and arrived in good condition. This is the third time we've transported the car across the US, since she is attending University in California. [ View ]
    Poster:GARY WEBB
    Date:9/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Easier than shipping boxes
    Review:Working with Bill to ship my truck coast to coast couldn't have gone better! I wanted it done fast and within a hour and a half of our first talk Bill had a truck lined up for pickup in the next two days. My vehicle was picked up next day and deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Jared
    Date:9/20/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: PICK UP/DELIVERY SERVICE
    Review:FANSTATIC, GREAT, WOW!!!! FIRST CLASS SERVICE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM BROKER, AUTO TRANSPORT SERVICE [ View ]
    Poster:JOHN CORDAR
    Date:9/17/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: 1999 Ford Ranger Transportation NM - OR
    Review:Quick turnaround, even though the vehicle was picked-up a day late it still arrived on-time. No complaints and would use Transport Connections again to broker the business. [ View ]
    Poster:Allison Allen
    Date:9/16/2014 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Northwest WA to Southeast FL - 4 days - $1125
    Review:Called Bill, within an hour, my car was assigned to a company. Talked to transporting owner right away and arranged an even better than expected place to drop off vehicle. Vehicle picked up on Friday morning and delivered on Monday afternoon. First t... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:9/16/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Review:I have shipped several cars and motorcycles over the past 5 years. Bill at Transport Connection is definitely the most honest and knowledgeable shipper that I have had to date. Unfortunately most brokers/shippers will tell you want you want to hear t... [ More ]
    Poster:John Britton
    Date:9/16/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transported '55 Chevy Bel Air
    Review:Transport Connection was great! I've never had a car transported until now. Bill Avrich explained everything I needed to know, was very honest and upfront with information. Cost was very reasonable. Car was delivered on time & intact. Trucking co... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian J. O'Donovan
    Date:9/16/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Great, honest service
    Review:Bill was clear up front about how the process worked, what it would likely cost (not the cheapest quote but an honest one), and followed through just as committed. What more could you want. The transporter was actually a day ahead of schedule for pic... [ More ]
    Poster:George Blanchard
    Date:9/15/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific!
    Review:Bill at Transport Connection was extremely helpful. I had a short time request for car pickup and he found me a dependable carrier who could show up within 2 days. His follow up was terrific and the entire transaction was very professional. Definite... [ More ]
    Poster:CC
    Date:9/15/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Review:Transport Connection (Bill Avrich, company president) provided great service. I called Monday morning and within 30 minutes of talking with Bill he had a reliable carrier lined up for an incredible price (several hundred dollars less then other quote... [ More ]
    Poster:Eleanor
    Date:9/14/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car being transported from va. To NJ
    Review:I give this company 5 stars. Bill was terrific and He helped me both times with excellent service. I would recommend anyone to use his company . Every detail was handled to perfection. I needed to transport my car from Va. To New Jersey and Bill... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet
    Date:9/13/2014 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Recommend as I used twice
    Review:Excellent job moving my car and this is second time I used cause I was comfortable with the service. I trusted them and they came through with professionalism [ View ]
    Poster:Barbara Crutchfield
    Date:9/12/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:Bill was very professional to work with. He took care of the situation in a very timely manner. I would easily recommend him. [ View ]
    Poster:Nick Marzucca
    Date:9/12/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: transporting
    Review:you can mess around with the cheaper price brokers all day long but in the long wrong for an extra 50 bucks you get a guy that goes the whole 10 yards for you start to finish on time like he says and cheaper then the cheapest guy that bumps the price... [ More ]
    Poster:jeff griggs
    Date:9/11/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection Recommendation
    Review:Bill Avrich at Transport Connection was very easy to work with. On our first call, he clearly explained the process to transport a car. He also was very open to sharing current bids for transporting other cars so that we could arrive at a competiti... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:9/10/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service!
    Review:I have used transport connection 3 times already with no issues at all everything always goes fast and smooth! I have recommended this transport service to several people who have also used it. I will be recommending more people to use it as it is a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie Cotroneo
    Date:9/10/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service, Great Experience
    Review:I have never moved so far away before, so the entire experience was new to me. A lot of things were extremely stressful, but moving my car was not one of them thanks to Bill and Transport Connection. My car got here right on time and the movers were ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hilary
    Date:9/9/2014 2:28:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Very good service. Would use again. Bill was a nice and courteous man to deal with. I was looking to transport my car from michigan to Washington. Initially I was slated to do it in July but my work prevented me from doing that. Bill was ther... [ More ]
    Poster:Menelito Lilagan
    Date:9/8/2014 11:58:00 PM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15