View 156,239 Reviews on 3,650 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,240th Review now!

View Transport Connection's New Profile

Transport Connection
FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Secondary Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Website:http://www.autotransportconnection.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 3 Months. Since 10/13/2009

ZERO (0) COMPLAINTS FROM ANY CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE HIRED ME TO SHIP THEIR VEHICLES - THERE IS A REASON WHY MY REVIEWS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO EVERY OTHER COMPANY'S ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE - MANY HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS (ALL NON-COMPENSATED) AND STILL THE ONLY COMPANY WITH 99% FIVE STARS OVERALL SAYS IT ALL AND MEANS THAT TRANSPORT CONNECTION IS RANKED NUMBER 1 IN TERMS OF THE MOST REVIEWS THAT ARE THE HIGHEST QUALITY. ANY OTHER COMPANY WITH MORE REVIEWS HAS PAID FOR THEM AS IS EVIDENT BY THE GREEN DOT NEXT TO THE REVIEWER'S NAME. ANY AND ALL COMPANIES THAT BUY REVIEWS BY BRIBING CUSTOMERS WITH REBATES AND OTHER SUCH GIMMICKS ARE PATHETIC AND IT IS SHAMEFUL THAT SUCH REVIEWS ARE EVEN ALLOWED TO BE PUBLISHED HERE. WE ARE A NO BS, GIMMICK-FREE COMPANY. Aren't you sick and tired of dealing with the shady Craigslist-hired telemarketers that comprise most of the other companies in this industry? Don't you want to hire a perfectionist to handle all of the shipping arrangements for your vehicle? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with Bill Avrich, the owner and president of the nation's best-rated auto transport company. PORSCHE: We are proud to be the official transporter for Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (ask for Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager). *****ANYONE VIEWING THAT SILLY NONSENSE TR WARNING MESSAGE BELOW AND THEN AFTERWARDS READING MY REVIEWS CAN SEE THE OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION HERE. IT APPEARS THAT TR OWNER ANDREW LIKES TO PLAY WITH RED CRAYONS AND DRAW CUTE RECTANGLES. MUST BE NICE TO HAVE ALL THAT SPARE TIME ON HIS HANDS TO HARASS ME INSTEAD OF FOCUSING HIS EFFORTS ON EXPOSING THE BAD GUYS ON THIS WEBSITE WHO ARE FREQUENTLY SCAMMING THE PUBLIC (WHERE ARE ALL OF THE WARNINGS FOR THOSE COMPANIES?). HIS PROBLEM IS THAT HE CANNOT RELATE TO MY EAST COAST PERSONALITY AND THINKS THAT HE CAN DICTATE MY BUSINESS APPROACH SIMPLY BECAUSE HE OWNS A POPULAR REVIEW SITE FOR TRANSPORT COMPANIES. HIS BUSINESS IS TO ONLY PUBLISH CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND NOT TO INTERFERE IN THE OPERATIONS OF ANY COMPANY BEING REVIEWED BY DOING THE REVIEWING HIMSELF. PLEASE CALL ME AT 561-982-1275 TO LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS INDUSTRY AND THE HYPOCRISY OF TRANSPORT REVIEWS.***** Bill Avrich - President and CEO of Transport Connection
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• WARNING

In the past Transport Reviews has received numerous complaints from visitors that Bill, the owner of Transport Connection, has been verbally vulgar and verbally abusive on the phones with them.

Transport Reviews provides ratings and reviews posted by customers. Since most of these visitors are not able to document these abuses their reviews are not shown on Transport Reviews.

We hope that this warning will give a voice to the numerous reviews posted trying to report this behavior.
    Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: 1982 Porsche 928 delivery
    Review: Bill hooked me up with a great deal with a great service transporting my 928 from Texas to California. He is very honest, helpful, and most of all, takes pride to helping someone find a great transport for a very reasonable price. A transport wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:1/26/2015 9:56:00 PM
    Review:Transport Connection (TC) was very thorough about getting me the right carrier and they were very quick. TC also was good about the pick up date and delivery date and and worked good with my dates and they made it. I would use TC in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:James Kalinski
    Date:1/26/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd transport with this company
    Review:This is the 2nd time that I have used Transport Connection. Both times I received a quick response followed by a personal phone call. This go round Bill got me on a three way call with the transport carrier within 15 minutes. We all agreed on a f... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat G
    Date:1/24/2015 11:08:00 AM
    Review:Bill, Gets it done!!! Period! I've used him a lot....never ceases to amaze me with his ability to get the car and get it here.....Fast! Thanks again! JG [ View ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:1/23/2015 6:47:00 PM
    Review:Bill was awesome, proactive, and attentive. Working directly with the owner ensures a high level of customer satisfaction as he is directly involved in his own success or failure. I noted the car as being dirty, but that is only because the truck h... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:1/23/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: TOP NOTCH PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY
    Review:I called Bill after months of looking into moving my vehicle, and being told a "truck was in the area" or " I have a driver that is going to pick it up on so and so day" but never happen. No phone # to the driver was available, be... [ More ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:1/23/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Champion Porsche
    Review:Champion Porsche has used Transport Connection for years now to work with our very exacting customers. Bill has gone out of his way to make sure we get the service our customers demand. [ View ]
    Poster:Elena
    Date:1/23/2015 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: 2014 Panamera Turbo Executive
    Review:Bill was great we had trouble finding a carrier to pickup from remote Durango CO but he got the job completed. My car was delivered in perfect condition in the exact carrier as described in my quote.. I would absolutley use his service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sean Fitzpatrick
    Date:1/22/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Amazing Service, Provided all details and kept me in loop through out the process. Will recommend him to all customers who value their cars/commodities. [ View ]
    Poster:Vikas
    Date:1/22/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of my Audi A6
    Review:This was the second vehicle transferred from WI to CA. Service was excellent and I was once again satisfied with Bill's assistance. I appreciate honesty in our communications during the process. I would recommend his services to any potential cus... [ More ]
    Date:1/21/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Date:1/21/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of my Audi A6
    Review:This was the second vehicle transferred from WI to CA. Service was excellent and I was once again satisfied with Bill's assistance. I appreciate honesty in our communications during the process [ View ]
    Date:1/21/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Bill was knowledgeable, honest, and easy to work with. He is also a true car guy. Even though we were moving the car during the busy holiday season, Bill was attentive and on top of the job. Will definitely use Transport Connection in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Preston Brown
    Date:1/19/2015 8:23:00 AM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:I had my car shipped from California to Houston. Bill was very friendly and helpful on scheduling a quality shipper. My car was taken care of in the trip. The shipper was very knowledgable and friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:Bobby Lane
    Date:1/17/2015 2:58:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service From Transport Connection
    Review:I Thank Bill and Transport Connection for the Great Great Service. This was my first time using Tansport Connection I had and received nothing BUT, great service from the pick up time of the carrier to the one day delivery time from the carrier as pr... [ More ]
    Poster:W Kelley
    Date:1/16/2015 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: porsche 914
    Review:I was wary about sending Bill money with all the scams these days but he is very convincing. I sent the fee and within 2 hours he had a transport lined up. Everything went as planned, car was picked up early and delivered when they said it would be. ... [ More ]
    Poster:lee
    Date:1/15/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Will definitely use again!!
    Review:On time, knowledgeable, friendly and knows the business very well. The vehicle was pivked up the same day and delivered on time. No hassle, kept a good communication by calling me to make sure of everything. [ View ]
    Poster:gtmums
    Date:1/12/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT REVIEW
    Review:VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE. YOU JUST HAVE TO BEE FLEXABLE WHEN CARRIER IS GOING TO PICK UP YOUR CAR HE CAN RUN LATE OR EARLY IT DEPANDS ON CONDITION THAT THE DRIVER HAS NO CHOICE, OTHER WISE THEY GOT MY CAR AND DROPED IT OFF IN THE SAME CONDITION IT... [ More ]
    Poster:bennett harris
    Date:1/12/2015 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: Pink Caddy Limo Transport
    Review:Bill Avrich with Transport Connection was awesome. Found the best carrier for me Bloodhound Transport who were also awesome. Took good care of my 1973 Pink Cadillac Limo. And everyone kept me updated. I highly recommend both. If you are new to tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet
    Date:1/11/2015 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Transport New 2014 GMC Sierra Double Cab
    Review:Bill was to say the least, blunt and abrupt. However, his candid honesty and forthright approach means you get what you pay for. He arranged pickup and delivery and kept in contact the entire time. We will definitely use him again. Thanks for a g... [ More ]
    Poster:Darrell/Rob Green Buick GMC
    Date:1/9/2015 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You!
    Review:I'm lucky to have Bill set up the shipping company for me. He is very knowledgeable and is well connected to many carriers. He actually set up a 3-way call with the carrier so I can get all the first-hand information. The carrier is also professional... [ More ]
    Poster:SP
    Date:1/9/2015 1:01:00 AM
    Subject: Would Use Them Again
    Review:It happened much faster than anticipated. There was good communication on the progress of the transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Broker Runner
    Date:1/8/2015 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed Shipping
    Review:Bill at Transport Connection was a pleasure to deal with. Not only did he secure the most competitive price for enclosed delivery of my prized car, he also ensured he looked out for my best interests. For instance, he would forward reviews for shipp... [ More ]
    Poster:Emilio D
    Date:1/5/2015 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I have used Bill for a number of years. My experience with him has always been friendly, courteous and responsive. I would highly recommend him. [ View ]
    Response:Gina is a repeat customer of mine whose car I regularly ship from NJ to AZ and back on a seasonal basis. She is very sweet and elderly and accidentally checked the box which indicates that this is a compensated review. For the record, Transport Connection NEVER buys reviews. [ view ]
    Poster:Gina MauroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2015 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review:Intelligent, professional, courteous, customer service and fair pricing. Bill, walked me through the process and help expedite the transport of our two vehicles from Eastern TN to Northern CA. Cars were picked up ahead of schedule, and delivered th... [ More ]
    Poster:JK
    Date:1/2/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Bill knows what he is talking about...
    Review:Bill is an experienced broker and will get the transport order complete for you. I recommend his services. [ View ]
    Poster:Avery
    Date:12/29/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Bill was straight with me and got the job done
    Review:Bill is the owner of the company, and I dealt directly with him throughout the deal. He sent me copies of "The Board" so I could see what the drivers bidding for my job saw, and he explained the process to me clearly. Bill charged me a reas... [ More ]
    Poster:Zak G
    Date:12/29/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Bill was straight with me and got the job done
    Poster:Zak G
    Date:12/29/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Bill was very helpful in getting my vehicle transported over the holdiay season at a fair cost. I will be using him again to assit with any transport [ View ]
    Poster:Chuck
    Date:12/29/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting my daughter's car cross country
    Review:I used Transport Connection to transport my daughter's car from St. Petersburg, FLA to Los Angeles, CA. Bill Avrich, the owner was knowledgeable and professional in explaining the procedures and what company he was going to use to ship the car. As pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Albert Coleman
    Date:12/22/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Dodge Ram Transport
    Review:This transport experience was excellent from beginning to end. I dealt directly with the owner, Bill Avrich, and he paid attention to every detail we discussed. The transporter he engaged for me was just as attentive, and my truck arrived exactly a... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Baccari
    Date:12/21/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: best service
    Review:Wow you really work with the owner of the company. Definitely recommend Transport Connection,the only company out there that treat you with respect and provides the best service. [ View ]
    Poster:Elizabeth R.
    Date:12/20/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Comes through once again
    Review:I have used Bill and Transport Connection 4 times now and have been absolutely satisfied. Within 2 hours, Bill always finds a carrier with the exact specification and price that I am looking for. All transports have been timely and all of the carri... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam Epstein
    Date:12/18/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: ford f-350 transport
    Review:excellent job including Black Mustang Transport of Springfield Ma. Driver Andrey Thank You all, Mark [ View ]
    Poster:mark wojnar
    Date:12/18/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: transport connection great service
    Review:Bill was very helpful in finding me the right price & delivery; very helpful that he put me in contact with the driver directly. My car was picked up within 24 hours of contacting Bill and was in Seattle 3 days later. All very efficient with g... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve V
    Date:12/17/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: excellant expierence
    Review:Contact with an acceptable carrier was made within the first hour of the order being given. Price was less than anticipated. [ View ]
    Poster:frank
    Date:12/17/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: We keep Bill in the family
    Review:My sister used Bill to ship her 2 cars from NY to TX, so I had a personal referral. I need our Toyota Rav4 shipped from NY to Seattle, WA. We had planned for a Jan '15 transport, but due to family circumstances, we needed the car picked up asap. Bill... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:12/17/2014 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: Professional and Dependable
    Review:Very solid experience, from bidding for the carrier, to the carrier/driver quality and attention to detail. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:J Conley
    Date:12/16/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Milwaukee-Petaluma
    Review:Very satisfied with service. I would recommend this company to others. Everything was explained to me, how the process works etc. In fact, I will be booking another transfer with them soon. [ View ]
    Date:12/16/2014 7:17:00 AM
    Review:This is my 3rd time in shipping an auto across country and the first time I used Bill Avrich at Transport Connection. This entire shipping experience was excellent. I called on one day and my car was picked up the next day with the delivery the fol... [ More ]
    Poster:C Walker
    Date:12/15/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Always kept up to date on all steps (pickup, in-transit, delivery). Everyone was attentive and courteous. Great way to have your cars shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:Fernando
    Date:12/12/2014 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Bill Does it as stated
    Review:First off.... after a nightmare experience with AUTO TRANSPORT 123.. I hired Bill from Transport Connection.. He got the job done as quoted.. This man rescued my family from being taken advantage of and assisted us by keeping the lines of communicati... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:12/9/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: 1980 Triumph TR8
    Review:Bill was very helpful in arranging the whole process from beginning pickup to delivery! All is good! I have used Bill before transporting My boat from Miami to Long Island New York! That also was perfection from beginning to end!! [ View ]
    Poster:Harvey
    Date:12/8/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Abusive Owner of Company
    Review:Shocked that this company is still allowed to do business. Requested a quote for shipping a car from California to South Carolina, and within in 2 minutes of talking with the company's president, Bill Avrich, I was being verbally abused with vulgarit... [ More ]
    Response:This malicious NON-CUSTOMER has his facts all wrong and is not a customer of mine, nor do I even have any hotmail accounts. My email address is bill@mytransportconnection.com and my personal email is with Comcast. His accusations are both baseless and slanderous and he has self-admittedly never done business with Transport Connection. So what are this loser's motivations for writing such gibberish? That's simple. Apparently, Dave Derecola suffers from IAS or Incurable Asshole Syndrome. Throughout human evolution there have been assholes but every now and then there comes a special kind of asshole known as the Incurable Asshole, people who are so outrageously obnoxious that their very name inspires rage and/or nausea in non-sufferers: thus the term Incurable Asshole Syndrome came into use. The condition goes back as far as human history and has been observed in other animals but the term has not been widely used until fairly recent times - when knowledge on the disease became more widespread in the medical world. In the early days of human evolution Incurable Asshole Syndrome was relatively rare as the Incurable Asshole was often subjected to social exclusion, severe beatings and generally mocking by his or her peers - however with the onset of the internet the condition has worsened to the point where some scientists began to see it as a pandemic. That mere fact Transport Reviews owner Andrew Wash and his henchwoman Agnes even allowed this review to be published further illustrates the bias that exists on this website against my company for not allowing them to dictate my business approach. Here is Andrew Wash's exact email response - I copied and pasted it - to my email inquiry requesting any legitimate basis that he can provide me with that would allow a non-customer to post a review against my company: Bill: I want to know SPECIFICALLY WHAT THIS ALLEGED CUSTOMER OFFERED YOU AS PROOF that constitutes going beyond the quote process. As a business owner who is directly affected by your actions, I feel that I have the right to know this information. Andy: I looked at it. Looks like something we will allow. We will provide significant latitude to visitors who also CANNOT RELATE TO YOUR EAST COAST PERSONALITY. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave Derecola
    Date:12/3/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Straight Shooter
    Review:Very straight shooter and down to business company. Bill with Transport Connection got it done like he said he would. I had multiple quotes from different companies, which were higher/lower, but I felt that this company would deliver... and they DID.... [ More ]
    Poster:George K
    Date:11/30/2014 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: Definitely use again!
    Review:I purchased a vehicle off eBay that was approximately 2000 miles away from me. Not really knowing how the broker/carrier relationship worked. I called Bill after finding his company on the Internet, he explained in detail exactly how it worked, w... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Hatcher
    Date:11/25/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Just some information on Mr. Bill
    Review:I just wanted to put this out there about Mr. Bill and his company. I have not moved with him yet but I did contact him regarding the quote from the third party website. When you call the company you get the owner, Bill, on the phone which is really ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenny
    Date:11/25/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: SUV from CO to GA
    Review:Second time using them and another great result. Bill worked hard to make it smooth and got it shipped quicker than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Jarret
    Date:11/24/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Review:I needed to get my daughter's car from here in MO to NV and wanted to find a trustworthy company to transport it. Knowing that there are numerous carriers that range from low to high quality, I had no way of evaluating which one would be above board... [ More ]
    Poster:Warner
    Date:11/20/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Yeah
    Review:The whole experience was good, and I will be using this company again. They were knowledgeable, courteous, and there was no BS. [ View ]
    Poster:J.N.
    Date:11/20/2014 12:32:00 PM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15