View 144,623 Reviews on 3,490 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,624th Review now!
Transport Connection
Location:FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Secondary Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Website:
Time On Site:5 Years, 9 Months. Since 10/13/2009

ZERO (0) COMPLAINTS FROM ANY CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE HIRED ME TO SHIP THEIR VEHICLES - Tired of dealing with the shady sales agents and telemarketers who comprise most of the other companies in this industry? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with Bill Avrich, the owner and president of the nation's best-rated auto transport company. PORSCHE: We are proud to be the official transporter for Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (ask for Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager).
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: Honda Passport
    Review:Our experience in dealing with Bill at Transport Connection was a satisfying one. We looked at a lot of different company reviews and we ended up choosing this company due to the great reviews. Bill's the man, so try him out for your transportation ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark & Palma
    Date:7/30/2014 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Bill is very professional and knowledgeable. Was very quick in getting our car transported! Car was delivered ahead of schedule. I had to drive 10 miles to meet the driver with AA Family Transport since he said his rig was too big for our street. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack S
    Date:7/30/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Bill Rocks!
    Review:Ok let me say this, I originally had my car scheduled with Montway, what a mistake!! Bad service, no answers to questions, no confirmation on if they were even going to have my car shipped when i needed it after giving them over 30 days notice! ... [ More ]
    Poster:Darrien
    Date:7/29/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connect Review - (Bill Avrich)
    Review:Some prior reviews may state that Bill is rude, imply he's caustic or just a complete @&&-O but I did not experience any such negativity. What I recognized was a hard working guy who is firm and assertive with carriers and is also upfront wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Bert R
    Date:7/27/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Blue Blood Work Ethic & Etiquette!
    Review:Bill Avrich is forthright and direct. It's refreshing to work with someone who cares enough to understand the needs of his client only to exceed their expectations. If you're needing a wet nurse at your bed side to cry on and bring you back to life, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Seale
    Date:7/26/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This was an overall excellent transaction. Bill was always available to answer my questions. The driver, George, was right on time. He was friendly, courteous and appeared to be extremely competent and efficient. I felt my car was in good hands. We ... [ More ]
    Poster:Connie G.
    Date:7/26/2014 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: Cross-Country Shipment
    Review:I was very pleased with the service provided by Transport Connection. I worked with Bill and he was upfront and honest about how the business worked. He worked on my behalf to get the best possible rate for shipping my car across the country. He i... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana Brussel
    Date:7/25/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: It was great !
    Review:Bill Avrich was very straightforward and knowledgeable from the get go. He was able to get me a truck the next day. Even when the delivery was one day behind the estimated date range, but Bill was proactive and got in touch with me about the progress... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica T
    Date:7/23/2014 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: connection
    Review:Bill was great. i had contacted a few different carriers to get quotes. Bill was straight up from the start. Another carrrier had my car posted on the board with a # that was just not going to work- not realistic - Bill has been in the trade a while... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Oliver
    Date:7/23/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Bill was Amazing!
    Review:I absolutely loved the service received by Bill. He is a professional & he knows his stuff! I would definitely recommend him for any auto transport service. My car was picked up and delivered on time with ZERO hassle. Can't beat this service. Kee... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel Bracy
    Date:7/22/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: THIS OUTFIT IS ON THE BALL REALLY REALLY
    Review:This outfit is on the ball this outfit is on the this outfit is on the ball this out fit is on the ball [ View ]
    Poster:Antonio Williamson
    Date:7/17/2014 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Bill was beyond great!
    Review:I called bill on Saturday, talked with him, about price and the like. He was friendly and he knew everything there was to know about shipping! I called back on Sunday to book his service and he had more than one driver available for me on Monday! The... [ More ]
    Poster:Roland Beau
    Date:7/17/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Moving two cars from AZ to IL
    Review:This is the second time for me to contact Bill for car transportation. Although I live in a remote location in AZ, Bill arranged a car carrier on time to move two of the family cars from AZ to IL. Cars were delivered within two days. Car carrier was ... [ More ]
    Poster:W. Sarah
    Date:7/17/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: transport connection
    Review:Once again, Bill does a great job. He is worth every penny. Shipping our car was easy and fast. I can't imagine not using his service to ship around the country. Trust me, he is worth it! [ View ]
    Poster:mark
    Date:7/16/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Volvo - California to CT
    Review:After we agreed on a price and a carrier, Bill went out of his way to find an even better price, offered by a husband/wife team from Poland. The move was clean, efficient and on time. We're highly pleased. Bill is colorful and voluble, but he knows t... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:7/15/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:We were extremely pleased with the services and it was a pleasure dealing with Bill , Wendy and James!! [ View ]
    Poster:J Weiss
    Date:7/15/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicles on time and for less than original quote
    Review:Bill did an excellent job connecting me to a professional carrier service. I originally wanted to have my two vehicles picked up over the fourth of July weekend, though Bill made it clear this may be a hard time to get the vehicles picked up. When ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:7/14/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to California
    Review:Professional on time delivery within 4 days. Contact Bill, he will work with you to get you the best available rate and ensure you are in good hands with the transport company. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/14/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping 2 vehicles from Nevada to TN
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a vehicle across country. I actually had two vehicles to ship from the same location in the Reno/Tahoe area of Nevada to my home in NE Tennessee. This was not a very busy route so it took a while for Transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg Hale
    Date:7/14/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Service and Speedy Delivery
    Review:After doing the Price Quotes on this site, I contacted the top 8 brokers. Bill was the only broker that responded quickly AND accurately explained to me exactly how the process works. We worked together to come up with the lowest price that would g... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:7/14/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection - earned 5 star rating
    Review:I am very happy to share my 5-star rating of Transport Connection. I worked directly with Bill Avrich. He has great industry experieince, knowledge and a wonderful network of carriers with whom he works. He connected me with a carrier he had worke... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:7/13/2014 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company!
    Review:I was very satisfied and happy with Transport Connection. From day one, Bill was very professional and honest. He helped me straighten out a problem with another dishonest transport company (and there are many of them out there!); and made the experi... [ More ]
    Poster:Miriam
    Date:7/12/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Enclosed Transport
    Review:I have been dealing with Bill for years. He is always available and goes out of his way to accommodate his customers. [ View ]
    Poster:Anna
    Date:7/11/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Bill was very informative and efficient in brokering the transaction. Would definitely use the service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Susan S
    Date:7/10/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Bill is worth his salt!
    Review:You want your vehicle moved? Here's what Bill offers: 1) Candor/Honesty 2) Under promise/Over deliver 3) Excellent Accessibilty 4) Excellent Follow-Through and Follow-Up What more would you need? Thanks Bill! -My original ask date was... [ More ]
    Poster:Damon Bell
    Date:7/10/2014 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:This is a great company to work with. Bill explained the entire process and helped me pick a reasonable quote for shipping my car that would make it attractive to the carriers so that it gets picked up by a carrier quickly while still being competiti... [ More ]
    Poster:Adelina Nastasoiu
    Date:7/10/2014 2:47:00 AM
    Subject: Bill Is The Best In The Business
    Review:I was in a bind, needing to have a vehicle transported asap, I contacted Bill, let him know what a predicament I was in... He assured me that he would have my vehicle transported in a timely fashion, in order to meet the expectations I had alread... [ More ]
    Poster:Car Depot LLC
    Date:7/9/2014 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Saved us when another company stood us up
    Review:We found him after another transportation stood us up and our time table was ticking. He promptly contacted us and arranged transportation faster than we expected . His quote came in within the ballpark of all the quotes we received. Would highly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori
    Date:7/9/2014 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: problem shop
    Review:I contacted Bill to get my hot rod shipped from a shop in CA but the builder kept messing around and was never getting the truck ready to be shipped and a year went by until I finally called Bill again and asked if he remembered me and if he could pl... [ More ]
    Poster:Derrick Campbell
    Date:7/9/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome experience
    Review:I had my Acura transported from NY to Utah and everything went as planned without any problems. Bill from Transport Connection was awesome and provided excellent communication and negotiated a very good price. Deal was made in 2 days. Lon, Robert and... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:7/9/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Bill was amazing!
    Review:I was very pleased with Bill. He was very accommodating and kept in touch with me while my car was on the road. I would recommend using this company to anybody who would like their car shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:Marsha V
    Date:7/8/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and great pricing! AGAIN!
    Review:I shipped my car with Transport Connection once before, and, just like last time, Bill did a fantastic job of meeting my needs. Great service, he accommodated my dates (even when I had to make a change), and got my 2 cars shipped at a great price, wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Heath Watenmaker
    Date:7/8/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Everything was on time, and ahead of schedule. Great customer service highly recommend using again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:7/6/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Re: Florida to Maine Transport
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered on time. Bill has been great from setting up the transport and working with me to resolve any potential post-delivery issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Omar
    Date:7/5/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable, helpful broker.
    Review:Bill spent quite a bit of time on the phone explaining the ins and outs of the vehicle shipping business, even before I had committed to ship with him. He made sure to check back with me over the phone when I modified my online shipping quotes a few ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Hylinski
    Date:7/3/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: CT to Chicago
    Review:I contacted Bill on a Thursday, needed my car picked up by the following Monday, and dropped of the following Wednesday in Chicago. He made it happen, and within my budget. Tremendous knowledge and service. I will use him again. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Chad
    Date:7/3/2014 8:39:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience.
    Review:I had trouble with several companies before deciding to use Transport Connection. Bill Avrich was extremely helpful, and set up a carrier within hours. He held a conference call with me on the phone when he talked to the carrier, and was very transpa... [ More ]
    Poster:N. Piel
    Date:7/2/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Thanks for another great shipment, Bill! You found a transporter for my vehicle within minutes, at a great price. Fabulous! [ View ]
    Poster:nick
    Date:6/30/2014 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:This is a great company to use. I was scammed previously, so I was definitely hesitant to use another, but this guy has great ratings and is legit. He's a great person to do business with as well. Very personable and doesn't mess around. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Viet
    Date:6/30/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:I had originally made a deal with another car transportation company (Stateway) and was basically left hanging for almost 2 weeks - every day I would call or email and I was always told that my car was a priority and they were getting someone to ship... [ More ]
    Poster:Dee Bludgus
    Date:6/29/2014 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Fast and reasonable quote ! My vehicle was delivered on time. I would definitely use them again.Had my vehicle within 24hrs. Got updates from the driver & was given the drivers phone number. Great customer service! This was my fifth time using ... [ More ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:6/29/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great short notice results
    Review:We had a vehicle that needed to be transported from California to Florida. I contacted another ripe off company who stated they could get the car picked up by a date requested. After the pickup date pasted the company still did not have an answer as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc
    Date:6/28/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: mustang gt delivery
    Review:Bill is the MAN!! He did what he said, I will contact him whenever I have a vehicle to ship. You will be in great hands with his company. Thanks again bill [ View ]
    Poster:fred
    Date:6/26/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Bill did a great job calming my fears in transporting my 1965 Shelby Cobra. He is a car guy and knows what is important when shipping a person's car; - transparency - honesty - informative - quality - timeliness Thanks Bill! - we will work to... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:6/24/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car transfer
    Review:After I called few other car transfer companies that they jerk me around I have used Bill Car Transport service and got nothing but the best service. I called him in the morning and in the afternoon carrier was in my driveway to pick a car I was ... [ More ]
    Response:Non-compensated review. Customer checked box by mistake. [ view ]
    Poster:MZ collision centerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection/Bill Avrich
    Review:Bill Avrich at Transport Connection made a potential problem work out for us. The first assigned carrier for my daughters car had truck problems. They were not able to pick up her car on time in Miami in order for it to be in California when she ne... [ More ]
    Poster:Goodman
    Date:6/22/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Moving from CA to TX
    Review:4/16/2014 - After doing my homework and reading all the reviews on this website. I was scared. I was very apprehensive in transporting my Chevy Truck to Houston, TX from Sacramento, CA. I thought about renting a truck and hauling it myself, but the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shad
    Date:6/20/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I needed to transport my vehicle from NC to CA and had no experience nor did I ever ship a vehicle before. Transport Connection made it such a simple and easy matter. I was informed of what shipping a vehicle entailed and what should I be looking fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Ahmad
    Date:6/19/2014 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Bill Avrich who is the owner of Transport Connection is outstanding. This is the second time I have used their services to transport a car from Texas to California and this time I used the company to return the car from California back to Texas. Bil... [ More ]
    Poster:richard pollak
    Date:6/19/2014 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Shipment
    Review:On short notice, Bill was able to broker my car shipment from the east to west coast in a timely manner. My vehicle arrived two days early and the service and speed exceeded my expectations. [ View ]
    Poster:Sabrina
    Date:6/13/2014 5:49:00 PM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Warning
    In the past Transport Reviews has received numerous complaints from visitors that Bill, the owner of Transport Connection, has been verbally vulgar and verbally abusive on the phones with them.

Transport Reviews provides ratings and reviews posted by customers. Since most of these visitors are not able to document these abuses their reviews are not shown on Transport Reviews.

We hope that this warning will give a voice to the numerous reviews posted trying to report this behavior.