Transport Logo
View 171,665 Reviews on 3,857 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,666th Review now!

View Transport Connection's New Profile

Transport Connection
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, FL 33487
Phone Number:Local (561) 982-1275
Secondary Phone Number:Toll Free (800) 210-4436
Time On Site:6 Years, 0 Months. Since 10/13/2009
TRANSPORT CONNECTION IS AN OWNER-OPERATED COMPANY: Sick and tired of dealing with the shady telemarketers that comprise most of the other companies in this industry? Want to hire a total perfectionist to handle all of the shipping arrangements for your vehicle? Then call 561-982-1275 today and deal directly with Bill Avrich, the owner and president of the nation's best-rated auto transport company. PORSCHE: I am proud to be the official transporter for the nation's largest Porsche dealership, Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach, FL (for a reference ask for Marco Guerrero, Internet Sales Manager). Bill Avrich - President and CEO of Transport Connection
Have your own experience with Transport Connection to share?

• Next Reviews on Transport Connection
    Subject: Outstanding, thank you!
    Review:Bill did an absolutely outstanding job moving my newly-purchased Saab from Oregon to Missouri. He called within a few minutes of my information request and spent time explaining in detail the confusing mechanics of the auto transport business. Bill a... [ More ]
    Date:9/30/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding, thank you!
    Date:9/30/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Bill was awesome! Not only did he know everything about the industry but he knows a lot about people and their needs. He asked me a few simple questions and within a couple of days completed everything he said he was going to do for an extremely fair... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan B
    Date:9/25/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:I have been using bill for at least a year now and he has transported more than three cars for me will always use him and highly recommend him never have a problem. Even on short notice Bill was able to take care of my car transportion for me no iss... [ More ]
    Date:9/25/2015 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Choice
    Review:Bill, Was great to work with providing excellent service and walked me through the process. He provided excellent communication throughout the whole process providing a an very good transfer of my Audi a4 Quatrro delivered a day ahead time he to... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy Lierman
    Date:9/21/2015 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Above and Beyond service
    Review:My deteriorating health forced me to have to leave my mobility equipped van in Kansas City, MO with my power chair anchored inside it, the 31st of August. We came back home to NE Tennessee where we have retired and I tried to find someone to take me... [ More ]
    Date:9/19/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:Bill was very timely and attentive. He communicated with us via telephone and e-mail every step of the way. The carrier he found for us also communicated with us often via telephone and we were very pleasantly surprised when our vehicle arrived at ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat S
    Date:9/18/2015 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great owner
    Review:Bill explained the process clearly and honestly, he said he would get the job done and he did. 100% happy with how it was handled as I was nervous as this was my first time getting a car transported. I would go out of my way to use his services aga... [ More ]
    Date:9/18/2015 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: short haul
    Review:Bill was great, took the time to understand my needs and made sure he matched a delivery driver to them. Worth the money for his services. [ View ]
    Date:9/16/2015 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: Bill will take care of you
    Review:If you want someone that is on your side, call Bill. He'll take care of everything. He's fast and really knows his stuff! He's well connected and will get your car on the road right away. [ View ]
    Date:9/15/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service...Great experience
    Review:What Can I say? No complaints here. Truck Carrier was found 21 hours after I committed to going with Bill Avrich. Truck was picked up ON TIME less then 48 hours after my initial commitment. Was quote by Bill was 7 to 10 days for delivery of my 1960'... [ More ]
    Poster:David A.
    Date:9/14/2015 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Shipping a vehicle across the country started out as an overwhelming decision- broker or carrier, and then which one to trust? I got many calls and emails with different quotes and information. One company wanted to charge $2,100 for my Toyotoa Tacom... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Hale
    Date:9/14/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: On-time and in touch throughout process.
    Review:Driver kept me informed all during the process. Traffic conditions altered delivery times in every instance, but vehicle was delivered within the terms of the contract. [ View ]
    Date:9/14/2015 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent!!
    Review:Bill at Transport Connection and Y2K Transport were awesome!! Fast, experienced service with prompt pickup and delivery. Could not ask for better service! While others just talked, Bill quickly performed! Highly recommended!! Over 1200 miles in ... [ More ]
    Date:9/11/2015 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Bill really fight for me to get a carrier. The car was picked up and delivered on time. Also, the driver was able to provided route update. Transport price car be really expensive from Coast to coast during Summer [ View ]
    Date:9/10/2015 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport CA to ID
    Review:Bill was very informative and courteous. Immediately told me that he is a broker and his fee is $200. Said he's shop around for the best price. The transport company he found is a local Idaho company with a father-son driver team. They dropped th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Peters
    Date:9/10/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Review:Great experience! Bill was great to work with and I was informed every step of the way. I would definitely recommend Bill @ Transport Connection to anyone needing these services. Thanks Bill! [ View ]
    Poster:Sharon W.
    Date:9/8/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car
    Review:Everything went just as I was told it would I would recommend this company to anyone. Great job! The car was picked up on time and was also delivered within three days which was very nice. I was told many different things from other companies so I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Connie Pryor
    Date:9/8/2015 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Bill did a fantastic job getting my brand new supercar from GA to IA. He was extremely quick to respond to emails and explained the whole process from start to finish for me. He was available 24 hours a day which made communication easy. I am current... [ More ]
    Date:9/5/2015 12:59:00 AM
    Subject: Above and Beyond
    Review:After what seemed like 40 Brokers constantly calling I went with one broker, then Bill called. I finally got fast action getting my ride moved. It did not matter what time of day it was I could always get in touch with him! He also knows cars not l... [ More ]
    Poster:john majeski
    Date:9/4/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Moving a Truck
    Review:Bill Averitts was exceptional and his service was solid. He worked very hard for an amazing price we were so pleased we used him with both of our move seven months apart and will use him again in the future. We are military so he are used to all sort... [ More ]
    Date:9/3/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Review:Bill Avrich at Transport Connection ensured a smooth and stress free shipment of my car from Florida to California. I highly recommend him for anyone looking to ship their vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Drina Wolfgramm
    Date:8/31/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche 911
    Review:Bill came through with all of his promises. I spoke to two other companies, and they jerked me around, and gave me low ball figures that they could not live up to. Bill was great and very responsive, he also helped me after hours. I will be using ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike C.
    Date:8/31/2015 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Transport Connection has excellent customer service, and Bill was very helpful in shipping my car from Hawaii to Vermont! He was very patient in coordinating with Matson representatives, to transport my car to the mainland ($1,000). My car arrived e... [ More ]
    Date:8/31/2015 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:This is the 4th vehicle They have moved for me and the first time i have ever left a review for anyone on anything. Good experience every time. All four have been 1 ton trucks, two were crew cab duallys. Not the easiest thing to move but he gets it d... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg Murray
    Date:8/28/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service on Mercedes Benz GL450
    Review:I shipped a Mercedes GL450 SUV from Virginia to Colorado. This delivery is the second time I used Bill Avrich's service. I was extremely pleased with the service received from Bill. He is a NO NONSENSE, NO BULLSHIT guy. He did exactly what he s... [ More ]
    Poster:john merrill
    Date:8/26/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfy with the service I received
    Review:My car was pickup on time, and deliver early. I was please with everything. The driver went over the car with me to make sure that there was on damage. I would do business with this company again, and recommend them to anyone else looking for a car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Essie Campbell
    Date:8/25/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Mirjana - Cleveland, OH
    Review:Recently I needed to deliver my car from the northern Ohio to Houston, TX. After some research, I chose Transport Connection. The service was quite fast - from requesting, receiving and accepting a quote to having a conference call with a driver, the... [ More ]
    Date:8/25/2015 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Was please with the service
    Review:Everything was done in a short time period. The price, date to pickup the car, and when it would be deliver to California. The car was in good condition just a little dirty, because of the way it was transported. I was satisfied with the service I... [ More ]
    Poster:Essie Campbell
    Date:8/25/2015 9:19:00 AM
    Subject: Superb Service
    Review:I could not be more pleased with the service I received from start to finish. My mother had given a vehicle (her precious convertible) to my daughter who just turned 16. I contacted Bill because of positive reviews on his website. I was not disapp... [ More ]
    Date:8/23/2015 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:Having never done anything like this before, I searched online and found Transport Connection. I started reading the reviews and saw that the company had a solid five star rating. I called to see what they had to offer, and Bill answered. He was i... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Rose
    Date:8/22/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Review:Was transporting my daughters car for college and have never done a large shipment like this before. Bill was very patient with me as our schedule was complicated so I needed to be able to have specific logistic constraints. He found the best carrier... [ More ]
    Date:8/22/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection
    Review:First time using this company, you can be sure to be impressed. Bought truck on a Saturday, picked up in Texas on Tuesday and in my garage in North Dakota on Thursday afternoon. Awesome!!! Will for sure use Bill with Transport Connection to move my n... [ More ]
    Poster:Shaun Houim
    Date:8/21/2015 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Great Moving Experience
    Review:This was the second time I have used Bill Avrich and Transport Connection. This move, from Palm Springs, Ca. to Rochester, NY was very easy and completed within the quoted time schedule. Bill was very knowledgeable about the options available for m... [ More ]
    Poster:John Magee
    Date:8/20/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Connection efficiency
    Review:Bill at Transport Connection was very easy to deal with. Not only did he explain the car transport process fully so that I could easily understand what to expect but he also responded promptly to emails that I sent asking further questions. He worked... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick S
    Date:8/18/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Escellent service, very knowledgable on how the transport business works. Was up front on what to look for when choosing a transporter. Kept me informed on the status of my vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Ramiro Hernandez
    Date:8/18/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: very good
    Review:i was looking for car transport from ohio to nj , and i cannot find any other company that is reliable and reasonable. they are very quick and i got my carrier in 2 days [ View ]
    Date:8/17/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Bill Handled my 56 Cadillac convertible that was fully restored as if it were his own car. Great job. I selected Bill because of his reviews, and I was very pleased with his service. [ View ]
    Poster:John Merrill
    Date:8/16/2015 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: The Go-To Car Transporter!
    Review:Bill is awesome, this is the second time I've moved my car cross country with him and both times have been excellent. Bill knows whats going on and how to get the job done. [ View ]
    Date:8/16/2015 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: bmw
    Date:8/15/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Review:Transport Connection made shipping our minivan from Hawaii to New Jersey easy. We did not have to shop around or haggle with separate shipping/trucking companies to find the best price. Bill was prompt and attentive with all correspondence with me. M... [ More ]
    Date:8/14/2015 7:45:00 PM
    Review:I worked with the owner, he helped me when another company tried to scam me. He was honest from the start to the end. He was very diligent in communicating with me the important information necessary for the transport. I would recommend this company ... [ More ]
    Poster:Micah Colby
    Date:8/12/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:If you are looking for a reliable, no nonsense company, then this is the company that you need to hire. Bill Avrich went above and beyond to ensure that my vehicle was taken care of. I hired Transport Connection because I was initially “burn... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Wahlers
    Date:8/8/2015 1:35:00 AM
    Subject: best way to get your car transported
    Review:Best way to get your car transported. It was quick and easy. Bill knew what he was doing and tells you everything up front. All you had to do was give him your information and made sure u had the money and you were set. He took care of everything and... [ More ]
    Date:8/6/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: bronco transport
    Review:great service, 1350 total but got my truck home in one piece and i have used them twice now.................................................................................................................................................................. [ More ]
    Date:8/4/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: AFter all the calls and emails I was very happy I selected this vendor
    Review:Bill answered my call in the evening and returned the call the next day as promised. He gave me good advice to make sure my transport happened promptly and it did. He followed up to make sure the car was picked up and called me to confirm delivery.... [ More ]
    Poster:Annette C
    Date:8/3/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:It's my first time shipping a vehicle and Bill explained the whole process thoroughly and took care of everything for me. It saved me from a lot of headaches. He is very personable, helpful, and communicated with me as soon as there were any update... [ More ]
    Date:8/1/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:This is the third time I've used this service and as in the past, this time it was the same. Prompt, honest and trouble free. I will use Transport Connection if the future without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:David Iverson
    Date:7/30/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Broker
    Review:I used Transport Connection as a broker to get my car from South Carolina to Washington. Bill was great to work with, managed to negotiate a lower rate for my car with the transport company and advocated for me when the car was late and got the rate ... [ More ]
    Date:7/28/2015 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Very Dependable
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and I am happy to say that because of Bill the experience was painless. Although not the cheapest quote, he got it done timely as we were in a crunch. Highly recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:Jody Edwards
    Date:7/28/2015 4:51:00 PM

Next Reviews on Transport Connection

Transport Connection Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.