View 179,349 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,350th Review now!

View Trans Auto Transport FL LLC's New Profile

Trans Auto Transport FL LLC
Kissimmee, FL 34743
Phone Number:1-866-875-5936
Website:http://transautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 8 Months. Since 6/14/2011

Trans Auto Transport is a premium auto transport company structured to transport vehicles across the nation. The reality is that any company can provide the auto transportation. However, the service we provide includes customer satisfaction, honesty, and fairness. Our agents have been specifically trained to maintain our high standards. Through the years we have established a reputation among the transport world as a reliable and efficient transport company. Year after year, our objective is to improve as a company in terms of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Have your own experience with Trans Auto Transport FL LLC to share?

Trans Auto Transport FL LLC reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 7 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.04% of Trans Auto Transport FL LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.97% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Awesome Transport
    Review:After so many quotes and emails, I decided to choose Alan at trans auto. He was kind and friendly. No games straight to the point. I received my car as he promised. I will definitely tell my friends and family about my experience with trans auto. Tha... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You for the review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 / En Español llama al 407-476-0427 Carla. [ view ]
    Poster:Carla
    Date:12/8/2015 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:After numerous calls from other companies I decided to go with Michael at trans auto transport, he was very honest and straight to the point, I will definitely be using his services again in the future. I will be letting all my friends and family kn... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie Rodriguez
    Date:11/6/2015 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: The Most Horrible Service I have Ever Had
    Review:I had arranged with Trans Auto to ship my car from Nebraska to North Carolina. About a week to the moving date, I tried reaching them several times to be sure that they are going to have someone move the car as I have heard horror stories of their pr... [ More ]
    Response:We had the driver dispatched to pick up his vehicle. He decided not to mentioned, we had a driver. the other company got there 1st. so what happens to us as a company that has a contract with this customer and now we have an empty spot on our truck. According to our contract we did everything we where suppose to do. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul T
    Date:8/31/2015 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Awsome service
    Review:Pedro was very proffesional and kind walked me through the whole transaction i would deff recoment to my friends and family thanx Trans auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:carol delgado
    Date:5/20/2015 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: TransAuto Transport
    Review:Alan did a great job getting my car picked up, and delivered on time . He was courteous, and friendly. Very professional also. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends, and family. Thank you Alan, and Trans Auto Transport good job!! [ View ]
    Response:Thank You for the review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 / En Español llama al 407-476-0427 Giovanna. [ view ]
    Poster:Maline Lopez
    Date:5/13/2015 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!
    Review:We always ship with them!!! Great customer service and quick shipping! Did I mention cheap too? I will continue to do service with them! [ View ]
    Response:Thank You for the review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 / En Español llama AL 407-476-0427 Giovanna. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:4/27/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: transport car
    Review:My car was transported to CA from CT on time. After a long time shopping, this company gave me a fair price and picked my car on time. When I checked my car after I came CA and find there are some minor scratches. I just ignored them and didn't claim... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You for the review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 . [ view ]
    Poster:xl
    Date:2/26/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: god service
    Review:When Gary west called . He offered the lowest cost for the cost compare to other 150 50-200 higher. Good service fast response fair price . will cal again . [ View ]
    Poster:rush visarn
    Date:1/29/2015 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Toyota Avalon
    Review:From the beginning of the transport process to the end, I was very well informed and the process was dealt with very smoothly. All my questions were thoroughly answered by Natalie each and every time I had any questions. She was very patient wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Enrique
    Date:1/8/2015 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Chevrolet Silverado
    Review:We were very intimidated by the process of transporting a vehicle, but Phil at TransAuto Transport was very helpful and put our mind at ease with the entire process. I can't say enough good things about this company. They delivered as promised!! E... [ More ]
    Response: Thank You for the review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 . [ view ]
    Poster:Christina
    Date:10/22/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Alan
    Review:Alan was not only courteous but patient as well. He was patient enough to answer all of my questions and helped me understand exactly what I was paying for. He quoted me a reasonable price and gave me excellent service. Thank you Alan!! [ View ]
    Response: Thank You for the 5 star review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 . [ view ]
    Poster:Jo Anna
    Date:9/22/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Phil/Desiree
    Review:Desiree and Phil, You went above and beyond in a difficult situation. You stuck with it and performed an excellent job when most carriers and drivers would've thrown in the towel. You guys are greatly appreciated, thank you for you time an effort! [ View ]
    Poster:JulianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Thing again before use.
    Review:I chose to go with trans auto because they gave me all their information upfront, assured me upfront they could pickup and deliver a car with a reasonable time. I didnt want to broker out my car and was told they had their own tucks. When time came f... [ More ]
    Response:line one on our contract with Mr Byro. 1.. Trans Auto Transport, agrees to have vehicle(s) described on quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. Trans Auto Transport will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. Trans Auto Transport does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date. The normal pick up time frame is 1 to 10 business days starting from your first available date.Mr. Byro signed this contract. I went above and beyond to help mr. Byro.I sent Mr. Byro all the insurace information for Best Auto Shipping Inc. This is the company that transported his car. He should be going after this company on the BBB. not us. I will upload the terms from Best Auto Shipping Inc.THEY ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAMAGED. [ view ]
    Poster:adam b
    Date:9/16/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Great follow up thru out with transport co. It was a difficult area to get a truck to go thru, Alan my contact got it handled in a very reasonable amount of time and stayed in touch with me thru the whole process. Would use again and recommend to an... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:8/21/2014 8:08:00 AM
    Subject: First Time Mover
    Review:A month or so ago I put out an internet "feeler" to move our Ford Explorer from California to Florida. Last count I had 28 companies offer their services. The 7th offer was from Trans Auto Transport. I received a phone message from Desiree ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You for the 5 star review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 . [ view ]
    Poster:C Smith
    Date:8/1/2014 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The car was pickup and it was fast . They got it to vegas one day quicker then i was told and it was just like it left my garage. thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:russell skinner
    Date:7/30/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Review:It was easy and affordable working with Alan from TransAuto Transport. I had received many calls and offers with different companies but went with this company because of budgeting reasons (not always smart and was a little hesitant). Pick up date an... [ More ]
    Poster:Carly
    Date:7/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: i was satisfied.
    Review:Alan was a pleasure to work with. All of the details for my car transport were communicated thoroughly and thoughtfully. The car was on time, both for pickup and delivery and even though I had to change the delivery location last-minute, all was acco... [ More ]
    Poster:shai r.
    Date:6/5/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:Claudio was an excellent help, everything was well manage, my car arrive on time and I wa very satisfied [ View ]
    Poster:Ana Zagazeta
    Date:4/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I am pleased with the service of this company. They are nice people. Claudio help me to schedule my pick up. Everything went well as promised. I will use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dina Galas
    Date:4/28/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:Claudio helped me throughout the whole process. He stayed in contact with me the whole time my car was being transported. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Selena
    Date:4/17/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!
    Review:I signed a contract to have my Truck transported from MD to UT for $1350. After 4 months, I ended up paying $3150 and they added 5K miles to my truck. I contracted with TransAuto Transport to pick up my Truck from the Dodge dealership in MD and deliv... [ More ]
    Response:We are aware of what happened concerning your Dodge 3500. We deeply regret the circumstances, but point out that we did not have responsibility over you truck. Our truck broke down so we had to brokered out you vehicle to SAM Trucking of which they assumed responsibility with their own insurance company. We had no control of what their driver had done being that your vehicle was not in our possession. We have sent you all that we have to be as much of a help as we can , and therefore do not understand why we are getting a bad review on the BBB. We went above and beyond to help resolve the issue at hand. If you can please remove the negative review from our name, and place blame where rightfully deserved. Thank you for understanding, and if you need anything else that we can help you with [ view ]
    Poster:DeAnn Sevy
    Date:4/1/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Was happy to begin with, but increasingly dissaointed now
    Review:As a first time auto shipper, I had a lot to learn about this whole process. I requested a quote from the ebay search feature(bought the truck on ebay), and got the typical onslaught of emails from shippers. What pulled me to Trans Auto Transport w... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the experience, but management is making an aggressive attempt to make this right for the you. TransAuto Transport does it's best to provide a good customer service. [ view ]
    Poster:Travis Dunbar
    Date:3/13/2014 5:05:00 PM

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.