View 148,574 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,575th Review now!

View Trans Auto Transport FL LLC's New Profile

Time On Site:3 Years, 3 Months. Since 6/14/2011
Broker Active

Common Carrier
Contract Carrier

Trans Auto Transport is a premium auto transport company structured to transport vehicles across the nation. The reality is that any company can provide the auto transportation. However, the service we provide includes customer satisfaction, honesty, and fairness. Our agents have been specifically trained to maintain our high standards. Through the years we have established a reputation among the transport world as a reliable and efficient transport company. Year after year, our objective is to improve as a company in terms of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Have your own experience with Trans Auto Transport FL LLC to share?

Trans Auto Transport FL LLC reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 53 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.12% of Trans Auto Transport FL LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.88% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC
    Subject: Thing again before use.
    Review:I chose to go with trans auto because they gave me all their information upfront, assured me upfront they could pickup and deliver a car with a reasonable time. I didnt want to broker out my car and was told they had their own tucks. When time came f... [ More ]
    Response:line one on our contract with Mr Byro. 1.. Trans Auto Transport, agrees to have vehicle(s) described on quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. Trans Auto Transport will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. Trans Auto Transport does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date. The normal pick up time frame is 1 to 10 business days starting from your first available date.Mr. Byro signed this contract. I went above and beyond to help mr. Byro.I sent Mr. Byro all the insurace information for Best Auto Shipping Inc. This is the company that transported his car. He should be going after this company on the BBB. not us. I will upload the terms from Best Auto Shipping Inc.THEY ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAMAGED. [ view ]
    Poster:adam b
    Date:9/16/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Great follow up thru out with transport co. It was a difficult area to get a truck to go thru, Alan my contact got it handled in a very reasonable amount of time and stayed in touch with me thru the whole process. Would use again and recommend to an... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You for the review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 . [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:8/21/2014 8:08:00 AM
    Subject: First Time Mover
    Review:A month or so ago I put out an internet "feeler" to move our Ford Explorer from California to Florida. Last count I had 28 companies offer their services. The 7th offer was from Trans Auto Transport. I received a phone message from Desiree ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You for the 5 star review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 . [ view ]
    Poster:C Smith
    Date:8/1/2014 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The car was pickup and it was fast . They got it to vegas one day quicker then i was told and it was just like it left my garage. thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:russell skinner
    Date:7/30/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Review:It was easy and affordable working with Alan from TransAuto Transport. I had received many calls and offers with different companies but went with this company because of budgeting reasons (not always smart and was a little hesitant). Pick up date an... [ More ]
    Poster:Carly
    Date:7/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, Professional Service
    Review:I had to ship my car in a tight 2 day window and Alan helped me find the carrier and get the car shipped promptly within my tight window. The cost was slightly higher than what I expected to pay, but trans auto transport were the only company who wer... [ More ]
    Poster:kevin Hardin
    Date:7/19/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Skeptical... Proven Wrong!
    Review:Having transported my car coast to coast several times before this is the FIRST and only time that the process ran smoothly and did NOT cause me undue stress. Excellent communication with Richard and transport driver from beginning to end. Car picked... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:6/18/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: i was satisfied.
    Review:Alan was a pleasure to work with. All of the details for my car transport were communicated thoroughly and thoughtfully. The car was on time, both for pickup and delivery and even though I had to change the delivery location last-minute, all was acco... [ More ]
    Poster:shai r.
    Date:6/5/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Pedro and Ernie moved 2 of my vehicles in very tough locations. I thank Pedro and Ernie and his dispatch team so much for being honest with me throughout this process. I would definitely recommend 5star for anyone who transporting their vehicle with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:6/4/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Awsome Company
    Review:Alan called me and he was so professional on the phone, that i decided to use them. He knew what he was talking about. I looked at the reviews after i signed with them and i had called him back. He told me they where under new management. because i h... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexander
    Date:5/4/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:Claudio was an excellent help, everything was well manage, my car arrive on time and I wa very satisfied [ View ]
    Poster:Ana Zagazeta
    Date:4/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I am pleased with the service of this company. They are nice people. Claudio help me to schedule my pick up. Everything went well as promised. I will use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dina Galas
    Date:4/28/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:Claudio helped me throughout the whole process. He stayed in contact with me the whole time my car was being transported. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Selena
    Date:4/17/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:this is the first time i move a car and was actually recommended by my aunt she had use Tran Auto Transport twice before and they had done a great job both times so i called Ernie and got everything set up in less then 10 mints got my Mercedes-Benz p... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:4/16/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!
    Review:I signed a contract to have my Truck transported from MD to UT for $1350. After 4 months, I ended up paying $3150 and they added 5K miles to my truck. I contracted with TransAuto Transport to pick up my Truck from the Dodge dealership in MD and deliv... [ More ]
    Response:We are aware of what happened concerning your Dodge 3500. We deeply regret the circumstances, but point out that we did not have responsibility over you truck. Our truck broke down so we had to brokered out you vehicle to SAM Trucking of which they assumed responsibility with their own insurance company. We had no control of what their driver had done being that your vehicle was not in our possession. We have sent you all that we have to be as much of a help as we can , and therefore do not understand why we are getting a bad review on the BBB. We went above and beyond to help resolve the issue at hand. If you can please remove the negative review from our name, and place blame where rightfully deserved. Thank you for understanding, and if you need anything else that we can help you with [ view ]
    Poster:DeAnn Sevy
    Date:4/1/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Criminals Will Steal Your Car and Shake you Down- 20/20 Episode Material
    Review:Had original contract with Trans Auto for $750 for expedited pick up. Car wasn't ready for pick up so I canceled the expedited pick up and fee changed back to $650. Deposit was $175. More than two weeks went by with no pick up. Statements were ma... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Kenner, Normally these responses are in depth and heartfelt when a mistake has been made on our part. However after reviewing the multiple phone conversations you had with our Manager Jesus and hearing the professionalism that came from him even during your manic rants and profanity filled outburts where you threatened not only him but another agent physical harm, I am inclinded to believe that you perhaps are suffering from some sort of mental malady. What was very clear from one specific recorded converstation with Jesus was that you said and I quote, ''I want to believe that you can pick up the car but I don't, I don't even care what it costs. I just need it picked up. Is it going to cost $750 on delivery? I will pay it but I just need it picked up but I do not think you guys are going to do it.'' Because of that converstation Jesus rightly dispatched a truck to you, it was up to you as the customer to either allow us to load it when it did in fact arrive or refuse it. We are not in the habit of forcing people to use our services. From what I can understand it seems like you believe perhaps there may be many conspiracies working all together against you, as it is the only explanation that we can come up with to understand how the Mafia and KGB are somehow involved. I can assure you however we did our best to complete the service that we promised. It is my understanding that your vehicle was delivered safe and sound. [ view ]
    Poster:Burl
    Date:3/25/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Was happy to begin with, but increasingly dissaointed now
    Review:As a first time auto shipper, I had a lot to learn about this whole process. I requested a quote from the ebay search feature(bought the truck on ebay), and got the typical onslaught of emails from shippers. What pulled me to Trans Auto Transport w... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the experience, but management is making an aggressive attempt to make this right for the you. TransAuto Transport does it's best to provide a good customer service. [ view ]
    Poster:Travis Dunbar
    Date:3/13/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: excellent customer service
    Review:I called the company for a quote, spoke to dennis who answered all my questions and concerns. I found the price very reasonable considering my research. Decided to go with them and couldn't be more satisfied with the service on my pickup and delivery... [ More ]
    Poster:jack
    Date:1/29/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest People
    Review:Claudio kept saying over and over that his company are carriers, not brokers. He lied! I have information from a FEW of the companies that he tried to hire to pick up my vehicle. He lied to get my business and I have the proof. I have every single em... [ More ]
    Response:You went with a broker 1st and then called us to transport your friends jeep. They had it posted and that caused an issue with us sending our driver. You wanted us to pick up on the 17th but our driver came across mechanical issues which we all know happens. The driver got there on 18th and according to your girlfriend the jeep was not available. According to the contract we had 10 business days to pick up you jeep but you declined. Because we did in fact send a truck out to your home as agreed and you refused per the agreement we keep the deposit as it is in place to protect our drivers from exactly what you did. In addition to that you were very verbally abusive the the agent that called you and in no way do we expect our employees to endure any sort of harrassment. [ view ]
    Poster:Syreeta Hoskins
    Date:1/27/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely satisfied
    Review:Got the job done. Everything went smoothly. I would use them again. I would also recommend to my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Joan Kuo
    Date:1/25/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Review:Working with these guys was great! They gave a quick quote and set up everything in no time. My truck was picked up and delivered on time as promised. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Burns
    Date:1/25/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: I advise everyone to not do business with them
    Review:They are terrible people. They tell you one thing and don't follow through. I started business wih them on the 1th of december my car was supposed'to be picked up by the end of the week . My car was never picked up different people was telling me dif... [ More ]
    Response:I understand the frustration that this caused. And the owner of the company called you and took care of the situation. You also said you where going to remove this review if anything please call us Thank You. [ view ]
    Poster:Darchelle
    Date:1/21/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Excellent customer service, great price and on time pick up. This was a great and smooth experience that made our move much easier and moving the car was one less thing to worry about. The delivery was on time was as promised, no damage or scratche... [ More ]
    Poster:Milcho
    Date:1/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Pathetic
    Review:If you need to be disappointed and lied to this is the place to go. Examples: One of our drivers will haul the car. Lie. Went right to the dispatch board. We will pick your car up on Thursday between 10 AM and Noon; we have our ... [ More ]
    Response:We called you 8 times and you did not respond to your calls. We had the driver and dispatcher call you numerous times and no answer. Our drivers cannot wait around for each client as we have many other schedules to work with at once and so he had to leave. We are sorry you did not get picked up. I f you still need your car picked up please feel free to call us. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Diemer
    Date:1/17/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: trans
    Review:I was pleased with the service i received from trans auto transport, the customer service was excellent and i stayed in contact with Alan and the driver the entire time. At first i was hesitant because i had never transported a vehicle anywhere befor... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise montoya
    Date:1/16/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible company!!!!!!!! Don't do it!!!!!!!
    Review:This company is a joke!!! Don't do business with them. They never showed up to get my truck, been trying to call and get answers and they won't call me back. They take a deposit and they will never call you back!!!! Don't give them any money!! ... [ More ]
    Response:We did everything in our power to provide solutions and options to get your truck picked-up I understand you have another company called cavalier that has it posted for 1400. we are going to refund your deposit and keep looking for you. The owner will be giving you a call today. [ view ]
    Poster:Lance
    Date:1/15/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job Transporting my truck
    Review:Claudio was very helpful explaining me how transporting a vehicle works and also arranging for a Truck to pick up my truck. He got it on Time and with no issues. I will use them again and i will recommend him to all my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Paolo
    Date:1/15/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: A Pickup that never happened and dishonest representatives
    Review:I generally do not write reviews or speak bad about anyone, but the treatment I have been meted out by this business forced me to lodge a complain and make the public aware of the shady practice of this business. I scheduled a delivery of my Prius f... [ More ]
    Poster:Nirmal
    Date:12/31/2013 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: beware and do not give them a deposit
    Review:We are a car dealer and transport cars across the USA. We have found this company to be rotten and steals money and does not live up to their commitment to transport your vehicle. This company arranges transport, takes a deposit, does not show for m... [ More ]
    Response:This is a driver not a customer .... [ view ]
    Poster:issa
    Date:12/3/2013 2:32:00 PM
    Review:They picked up my car on time and delivered on time . I would definitely use their services again. you guys are the best. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashly
    Date:11/24/2013 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: This company is very professional
    Review:I could not believe how many calls i got from other companies. But after looking at the BBB site I decided to go with trans auto transport. They work well with others and are all about customer service. I own my own dealership and they won my busines... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You for the 5 star review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 FL office - 1-866-234-0807 NY office - 866-234-0807 GA office [ view ]
    Poster:Kal
    Date:11/24/2013 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT OF TRAILBLAZER
    Review:MR. POSSO WAS REALLY HELPFUL. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE TRANSPORT SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD AND WE'LL USE IT AGAIN. [ View ]
    Poster:GUSTAVO ONEEGLIO
    Date:11/13/2013 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: BEWARE!!! SCAMMERS!!! PLEASE READ
    Review:BEWARE!! save yourself the stress and added expense and hire a good shipper! These people are full of lies and empty promises!.I hired trans auto transport to ship a chevy pickup from sikeston mo to wilmington ma.I spoke to brian on the phone 10-14-1... [ More ]
    Response:Trucker has been calling customer all day and place is about to close. We cannot get a hold of customer, we need buyer number and vin number from him.Tony talked to our driver and let her go out there knowing that his car got picked up from another company. who is in the wrong here.TransAuto Transport does it's best to provide a good customer service and regrets what occurred with this customer. [ view ]
    Poster:tony
    Date:11/12/2013 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Experience
    Review:Booked with this company to pick up my Wheelchair Van that i had purchased. Pick-up was scheduled for 10-23-2013 and all i got were excuses that it wasn't picked up. Called repeatedly for updates as to when it would be picked up and dispatch said the... [ More ]
    Poster:ROY
    Date:11/6/2013 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: NO WORRIES THEY FIX EVERYTHING!
    Review:Trudy got me out of a major jam all because I thought I would price shop instead of service shop. She warned me that a low price would probably not get my car picked up and sure enough, 2 weeks later and $300 later of wasted money I still had no vehi... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:10/31/2013 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Trans Auto Transport FL LLC
    Review:Great company Good pricing and fast service. Very professional. Trudy and her team delivered on everything they said they were going to do. If I ever need to use a car transport service company, I will call Trans Auto Transport as my first choice. [ View ]
    Poster:Armando GaldosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: These guys are great!!!!!!
    Review:Just wanted to shout out to you guys and show some love. You did everything right and I would use you again . Thanks for my military discount it means a lot to us . Enlisted go with them! [ View ]
    Poster:Rachael Mancini
    Date:10/30/2013 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: Awesomeness!
    Review:You guys were awesome to work with! Erica and her dispatcher Rosa got my vehicle moved from my parents place to my place as scheduled and without a scratch. I had some ïssues¨with some other brokers beforehand and I know you guys have bee... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie Roth
    Date:10/29/2013 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: They made everything so easy for me!
    Review:I needed to move my car down from FL to NY as I do yearly. I am so glad I came across TransAuto. This was my first time moving with them and it definitely won't be the last. Other companies make the whole process stressful and cumbersome, but Erica a... [ More ]
    Poster:Saadia Acosta
    Date:10/29/2013 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: USE THEM THEY ARE GREAT!
    Review: Brian was on top of it and he was a pleasure to speak to. Rosa was very attentive and always called me back to update me. Everything went smoothly! You will not regret it!! [ View ]
    Poster:Neeli
    Date:10/29/2013 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Truck uninsured, car destroyed
    Review:After I signed the contract and sent the deposit, TransAuto's promises regarding pick-up times started to wear thin. The company they subcontracted my car to - Xpress Auto Carrier - lied repeatedly to me about why they "couldn't" pick up m... [ More ]
    Response:We understand the frustration the customer must have experienced and are deeply sorry for the unexpected turn of events, which are by no means a reflection of a usual transport. Once we first received word of this incident, we provided contact and insurance information for the carrier which in this case was Xpress Auto Carrier. We then procedded to contact them personally and communicated the customers concerns. The customer later informed us that the company had refused to file a claim for this incident for the moment. And to further exacerbate the problem, they instructed the customer to call us for assistance, which further confused her. While we did schedule the transport with Xpress Auto Carrier, it was their vehicle upon which this incident occurred. It was also to their lack of proper insurance coverage, informality, and lack of adherence to FMCSA and DOT standards that led to this unfortunate situation. [ view ]
    Poster:TO
    Date:10/28/2013 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:very professional and very nice. go us shipped on time and were very enjoyable to speak with over the phone. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You for the 5 star review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 FL office - 1-866-234-0807 NY office - 866-234-0807 GA offic [ view ]
    Poster:bob winfield
    Date:10/26/2013 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Do Not Use!!
    Review:This was a total nightmare dealing with this company. I knew no more on day 4 after I signed the contract AND paid my deposit than I did on day 1. They were the most NON-PROFESSIONAL, NON customer service oriented company I've ever dealt with. Fin... [ More ]
    Response:We had our driver that was going to pick up your car the day you requested and then you changed it for another day and we had our driver that day and he was going to pick your car at 6pm. You called us and said you did not want us to pick it up at that time. We went above and beyond to calm you down and work around your schedule. This is a big semi truck that just cannot stick around and be there at a certain time. So all said we did our part and you cancelled. AT THE END WE DELIVERED YOUR VEHICLE! [ view ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:10/23/2013 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic experience!!!!
    Review:I got a lot of calls to move my vehicle but decided to go with Transautotransport since they were a licensed carrier and had some pretty good reviews. Brian was taking care of me and was very cooperative. Their pricing was reasonable and my car was p... [ More ]
    Poster:Taylor Rogowski
    Date:10/19/2013 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great pricing and very professional!
    Review:USE THEM!!! They are great, they totally bailed me out of a bad spot after going with some other company that tried to throw them under the bus. I got to meet both Brian and Trudy at the office when I felt like I was going to have to drive my car and... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori
    Date:10/16/2013 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service!
    Review:This is the third time I have used Trans Auto and I can tell you they are truckers. Their truck said TRANS AUTO TRANSPORT on the side of it. Two out of the three times I have shipped they have shown up with their truck. The other time it was a driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Mandy HooverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2013 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: The Best Transport Ever !
    Review:I had an issue getting my truck picked up after working with 2 other brokers and I was really upset since I spent over $200 already just trying to get the vehicle picked up. I spoke with Trudy and it was handled in two days. They told me that it woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsey Johnson
    Date:10/8/2013 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: thanks a million
    Review: Brian was great, he was prompt with answers. He even knew what my vehicle was as soon as I told him what it was. I felt like the driver was professional and curteous. The dispatcher Erica was pretty cool. She couldn't always answer when I calle... [ More ]
    Poster:bobby smith
    Date:10/8/2013 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review: ALl FIVE STAR EVERYTHING ON TIME.. I have been shipping cars for years and I have been using Trans Auto since they opened three years ago. Trudy did ask me to post a review but only because it seems like they have been getting a hard time ... [ More ]
    Poster:rey cuevas
    Date:10/8/2013 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Dont Trust - - Dont Trust
    Review:They first attracted saying they have their OWN vehicle to ship the car, and it is ready to pickup in 2 days and LOCK IN price for $1300 and 100 LB personal stuff allowed in it. -Then, after 2 days - they said the truck met with accident - -Then... [ More ]
    Response:I will keep this short . The customer sign the contract which states the amount that the can put in the car. The driver called us and said the customer put more than 200 pounds of his items in the car. The customer is upset with us (not sure why) because the driver not US! Charged him 150 dollars extra. On the contract CLEARLY states that you can only put up to 100 lbs here is a copy of paragraph 3 on the contract: By signing this document you agree that there will be no personal contents within the vehicle weighing more than 75 LBS unless otherwise agreed. Failure to inform your service representative and make previous arrangement can result in additional fees up to $500.00 per the weight requirements of the DOT (Department of Transportation) furthermore you understand that having personal items in your vehicle can result in further inspection of your vehicle by the DOT. TransAuto Transport LLC. does not insure personal items within the vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:vallala