View 151,258 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,259th Review now!

View Total Car Shipping's New Profile

Total Car Shipping
1001 West Cypress Creek Rd. Suite 107
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Phone Number:1-800-516-5569
Secondary Phone Number:954-505-8927
Website:http://www.totalcarshipping.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/6/2007

Leading Auto Transport Broker providing reliable, courteous, convenient service. We service the entire US including Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico. We have the experience to serve all your vehicle transport needs. *****We Care About Your Move*****
Have your own experience with Total Car Shipping to share?

Total Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 288 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.84% of Total Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.16% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Total Car Shipping
    Subject: Easy Peezy
    Review:I'm Jeremy, 31 years old and just moved from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to West Palm Beach, Florida. Marc ( extension 826 or Marc@totalcarhsipping.com ) from Total Car Shipping was able to get me a lower quote than any other quote I had received and h... [ More ]
    Response:Jeremy, Thank you for this great review! We are very proud of the service we provide! Call me anytime 954 210 7612 for the same great service EVERY TIME! Thanks again! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy L
    Date:10/27/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:My sells rep was the best. Very helpful, she made sure i was taken care of. She even followed up after the vehcial was delivered. I will be using you in future as well as recommending your company. Thanks Marie. [ View ]
    Poster:john
    Date:10/24/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Review:Excellent customer service. Willing to answer questions throughout the whole process. Delivered exactly what I needed and went above and beyond the basic requirements. I recommend Total Car Shipping and also Outstanding Auto Transport which delivered... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Lee! I am very happy everything went well! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs. Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:10/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Beth - Agent referral
    Review:Beth is a highly efficient agent. Within five minutes of our first phone conversation she called back with all the details for next day shipping and the deal was done. Thank you, Adrian [ View ]
    Poster:Adrian
    Date:10/23/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING experience
    Review:After having a truly horrendous experience with another shipping company(see my other review), I am sooooo extremely grateful to have stumbled upon Total Car Shipping. From my initial call with Beth to the drop off of my car, everything preceded fla... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanne
    Date:10/20/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Truly the BEST Transport Broker in the US (Thank you Richard!!!)
    Review:I am a first time user having had the need to move a car purchased off eBay from a remote mountain location in CA to my home in Michigan. I contracted with Richard at Total Car Shipping to get the vehicle picked up in 2 weeks before the seller was o... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the kind words Jeffrey. It was a pleasure working with you! All my customers should be as easy to work with as you were. Enjoy that Classic. Call me anytime at 954-210-7613 for ALL your shipping and freight needs. Richard [ view ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Gress
    Date:10/17/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Beth was AMAZING
    Review:Beth was phenomenal to work with. She was attentive, gave the best price, and was always available. Was a great deal of help upon delivery when the driver couldn't get a hold of me and made the delivery happen. Highly would recommend Beth and her ... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Johnson
    Date:10/17/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Review:this is my first time doing anything like this, very impressed with the level of professionalism and how quickly everything got set up. Definitely using this service for the future. [ View ]
    Response: CUSTOMER HIT COMPENSATED BY MISTAKE****** TOTAL CAR SHIPPING DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS!!!!********** Thank you Thelma for your GREAT review of our services! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for ALL your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Thelma This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Stellar Customer Service
    Review:I needed to move a damaged automobile bought in an internet auction from New York to Texas. The transaction was complicated by having to arrange payment to the seller at the time of pickup and have the vehicle delivered directly to a body shop that w... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Kenn for taking the time to leave this review. I am very happy everything worked out well. Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Same great service EVERYTIME! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Kenn Goldblatt
    Date:10/9/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Company
    Review:Total car shipping was great. I had a short window for pick up and delivery and Anne was able to arrange pickup and delivery in very short order. Got my car quick, on time, in great shape and for a very reasonable price, much lower than the competi... [ More ]
    Response:Steve, So glad that you are pleased with our service. It was a pleasure working with you. Please keep me in mind for any future transport. Thanks! Anne 954-210-7615 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:10/7/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: Beth was terrific and a pmeasure to work with!
    Review:Beth was an absolute professional. She was extremely knowledgeable about what she could and could not do, and had my vehicle picked up within three days of contact. Delivery was done from coast to coast in 5 days which is tremendous. I would absol... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:10/6/2014 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: Reliability
    Review:Beth at Total Car Shipping is the Best! Her word is good, and everything she says, happens just the way she says it will. I couldn't be happier! [ View ]
    Poster:ORAN TALKINGTON
    Date:10/4/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Rolls Royce Silver Spur
    Review:Beth took great care with this shipment and the communicaton was outstanding. This was a very good company to deal with and I am very pleased with the way it was handled. The car arrived on the date promised and I spoke with many other shippers and B... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerard Hansen
    Date:10/3/2014 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: car delivery
    Review:the dispatcher and driver were very professional and friendly.i would use and recommend this carrier to any of my friends. thank you for also being truthful,i contacted beth twice when car was in transit and got accurate and truthful answers. [ View ]
    Poster:glenn russoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Coast to Coast
    Review:Our vehicle was picked up in NJ within days of placing our order and delivered in CA 4 days after p/u. Beth and Finishline Transportation were courteous and professional keeping us updated throughout the shipping process. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:ed w
    Date:10/1/2014 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Relocation from AZ to VA
    Review:My military daughter & son-in-law relocated from AZ to VA. We chose Total Car Shipping primarily based on Marie Abrahams who took my call. She was very efficient and honest. The cost to ship ran between $900-$1500. They charged $975. Gary, the... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Scott
    Date:10/1/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: comments
    Review:Beth was friendly, knowledgeable and responsive to my needs. I would use this service again if needed, although I thought the price was a bit on the high side. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Maroon
    Date:10/1/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Big dead limo
    Review:I contacted Marc about shipping a custom built limo. The car was in a non running state with no brakes. Shipping a non running car can be and is a pain. Marc found us a good carrier and was prompt in setting up our delivery. The driver went out of hi... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Ricola! We are very proud of the service we provide! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Have fun rebuilding that 914 limo! Best Wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Ricola
    Date:10/1/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: auto
    Review:Great- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -... [ More ]
    Poster:JPearce
    Date:10/1/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Speedy efficient service
    Review:Overall my experience with totalcarshipping was speedy and efficient customer service from start to finish. I expected my vehicle to take over a month to get from VA to Hawaii and it took less than 4 weeks. It was clean with no damage to the exterior... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexis
    Date:9/30/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Great service and price. Will use again...................................................................................................................................................................................................................... [ More ]
    Poster:CH
    Date:9/30/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Review:Total Car Shipping was an excellent company for my transport needs. On time pick up and delivery. I will definetly use them again if I need transport services in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Larry LevaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:FRirst time user, but if I ever need auto trans port I will certainly call you first, Total Car Shipping [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Artie! It was a pleasure working with you. Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Artie T
    Date:9/28/2014 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:the car I had shipped was early arrival ,very pleased.driver was professional and friendly .the dispatcher I worked was beth in florida who was always very helpful and hones .will definitely use this carrier always.I certainly enjoyed working with th... [ More ]
    Response:CUSTOMER HIT COMPENSATED BY MISTAKE****** TOTAL CAR SHIPPING DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS!!!!********** Thank you Mr Russo for the fantastic review of our services. [ view ]
    Date:9/27/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Our car was transported from NJ to Massachusetts within days of my request. The price was reasonable and both the contact person ( Marie) and the driver Eugene ( TBAR transport Co.) were professional and very courteous. I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:gwen
    Date:9/24/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend Total Car Shipping
    Review:WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TOTAL CAR SHIPPING. We were extremely apprehensive to ship our cars from California to Georgia. For three days we searched many sites and all had negative reviews and negative customer experiences. We came across Total Car Shippin... [ More ]
    Response:Rick and Annette I'm so glad that I was able to provide exceptional service; Hope you are settling into you new home. Look forward to working with you should the need arise in the future. Call me anytime 954-210-7615 Anne [ view ]
    Poster:Rick and Annette
    Date:9/21/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Only Transport Co. to use!!
    Review:Marie at extension 828 help me do all my various needs and solved all the complications of transporting my vehicle as far as it had to go. Marie and Total Transport will be the only company I use from now on to transport my vehicles. Thanks again Mar... [ More ]
    Poster:Darin
    Date:9/19/2014 10:30:00 PM
    Review:Our experience with Total Car Shipping was excellent all around. Marc was our contact person and he was a pleasure to deal with. He was easy to reach by phone or email. The transport company that he set us up with was very good about calling ahead of... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Jessica! We are very proud of the service we provide! Call me ANYTIME 954-210-7612 for the same GREAT service EVERY TIME! Thanks again. Best wishes! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:9/16/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:First time I had to arrange transportation of car I had purchased. Had to get it from Ft Lauderdale to Mississippi coast on short notice- Talked to several transport companies and finally settled on Anne with Total Car Shipping- Prompt, responsive , ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Cal, so glad you are pleased with my service. Please call anytime for transport service. 954-210-7615 [ view ]
    Poster:Cal
    Date:9/14/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: best service ive ever seen!
    Review:Beth, told me "dont worry honey, I got this" and she 100 percent right!! This was a diffacult transport for me,she arranged towing ect n then had the car drop off at my dealership ON TIME and in perfect shape! If some one offered to trans... [ More ]
    Poster:jason from ez auto sales
    Date:9/13/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. I was very glad I decided to go with Total Car Shipping. Marc handled the process easily. He was able to set up the pick up time that worked for me with very short notice. I selected open transport so the car wa... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks John! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for A+ Service EVERY TIME! Thanks again! Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:9/13/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Professional
    Review:Marc at Total Car Shipping, was prompt and professional. Calls were returned in a timely fashion and all questions answered in a manner that put all my concerns at ease. My Jeep was picked up when promised and delivered a day early. I would gladly... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Arlene for taking the time to leave this review! We are very proud of the service we provide. Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612. Best Wishes! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Arlene
    Date:9/10/2014 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: price/communication
    Review:I was quoted $450, but it ended up being $100 up front and $450 to the driver. This wasn't explained to me. Also felt like communication wasn't the best. I had to follow up several times to find out if the car was being picked up as I was told I'd... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Catmull
    Date:9/10/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: customer service review
    Review:Ann of customer service was more than accomodating...follow up was great,Driver was also very accomodating [ View ]
    Response:Larry, so glad you are pleased with my service. Call anytime for any future transport. Thanks! Anne 954-210-7615 [ view ]
    Poster:Larry Thomas Baiza
    Date:9/10/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Review:The transport arrangements were made very quickly and efficiently. My vehicle was picked up right on time and was even delivered early! The truck used to transport my car was enclosed and sturdy. Very friendly and efficient people who were willing... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie
    Date:9/9/2014 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt And Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I would highly recommend TotalCarShipping , Customercare was Excellent Robert Mitchell kept me informed throughout the entire process. This took a lot of the stress away from me having to move from illinois to Virginia, all the transport companies ba... [ More ]
    Poster:sandeep
    Date:9/9/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: total car shipping
    Review:I CALLED A FEW DAYS BEFORE MY CAR NEEDED TO BE SHIPPED TO FLORIDA. SHERLE WAS GREAT SHE WORKED ON IT FOR A DAY AND FOUND A DRIVER TO TAKE MY CAR. THE DRIVER WAS IN CONTACT WITH ME TO TELL ME WHEN HE WOULD ARRIVE TO PICK UP MY CAR. THE CAR ARRIVED TH... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for doing the review for me, I hope you will call again when you need another car shipped, Sherl 772-494-0086 [ view ]
    Poster:art s
    Date:9/8/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Sherle
    Review:We are very happy with the service provided by Total Car Shipping and especially by Sherle. Sherle is very professional, honest and works in a timely manner. We highly recommend Total Car Shipping and especially Sherle. [ View ]
    Response:Omar, thank you so much for the great review and the many cars you have sent to me to be picked up. Total car shipping is a company who cares about our customers and we all do our best to be honest , upfront, and find the best price to get the vehicles shipped without incident, with no money up front. If you are reading these reviews, then you are looking for the best company, and that is us.Thank you, sherle 772-494-0086 [ view ]
    Poster:Omar Kazzaz
    Date:9/8/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Great for classic cars!!! They will take care of your investment!
    Review:These guys were easy to work with, and quick on the job. I have a classic 66 cadillac, and they took great care of her. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:CUSTOMER HIT COMPENSATED BY MISTAKE****** TOTAL CAR SHIPPING DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS!!!!********** Thank you very much Mr. Stewart for your GREAT review of our services! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for ALL your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:S. StewartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: TOTAL CAR SHIPPING
    Review:THIS COMPANY WAS EXCELLENT I CALLED A FEW DAYS BEFORE I NEEDED MY CAR SENT TO FLORIDA AND THEY HAD IT PICKED UP WITHIN DAYS. THE DRIVER KEPT IN CONTACT WITH ME TO LET ME KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TIME THEY WOULD PICK IT UP. IT WAS DELIVERED THE NEXT DAY. SHE... [ More ]
    Poster:art s
    Date:9/4/2014 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty
    Review:This was my first experience of having a vehicle shipped. I dealt with several companies and I noticed most were dishonest. I referred back to Total Car Shipping. I gained her trust. She was honest, helped me to be patient and most important did nt t... [ More ]
    Response: thank you robert , I am honest and will always tell the truth, If you ever need me again Please call me 772-318- 5209, sherle [ view ]
    Poster:Allen Young
    Date:9/4/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping is excellent
    Review:Marc was excellent throughout the entire process. He is knowledgable, responsive, and honest. The driver he found was prompt, courteous, and responsible. I highly recommend Marc and will use them again when the need arises. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you John! I am very glad everything went well! Call my direct line 954 210 7612 ANYTIME for all your future transport needs! Thanks again! Best Wishes! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:John Oldham
    Date:9/4/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: 65 El Camino
    Review:Sherle has a unique operation, she does not charge anything until the vehicle is actually picked up by the transport driver. She was very good to work with and kept me up to date on the transaction. Would recommend her service. The order was place... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Eddie, It was a pleasure working with you also, if you ever need a car shipped, you know the number to call 772-318-5209. I will help you get your vehicle moved. sherle [ view ]
    Poster:Eddie Cress
    Date:9/3/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I highly recommend Sherle at Total Car Shipping she helped me get my car home for a great price and ahead of schedule. She always returned my calls and e-mails promptly. The driver was very experienced and patient. My car showed up on time in perfe... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind words, if ever you need a car moved again, please call 772-318-5209, Im here to help, sherle [ view ]
    Poster:CALVIN
    Date:8/29/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service Marie Abrahams. Thanks
    Review:I booked with another company and they make promises but never picked up my car or call me back. I called Marie at TCS and she got me a driver in 6 hours. I just want to say Thanks and I will call her again for my daughters car. Thanks Marie you are ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elena
    Date:8/29/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: shipping Grandson's Car
    Review:Beth was such a great help to me. After talking to many other carriers, whom I felt were only interested in the fees they could charge me, Beth was a God send. She was professional, friendly, was so helpful in getting my grandson's car to Montana. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Caroline Maag
    Date:8/27/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: A 'Totally' Terrific auto shipping experience!
    Review:I know reviews matter since that's how I found "Total Shipping". After waiting for about 10 days for another broker, who at the end wanted to increase the cost, we decided to look for another company. I found Total Shipping through the web... [ More ]
    Poster:Crystina W
    Date:8/25/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:I received tons of offers from many companies but no company even came close to the honesty and professionalism of this one.Every single thing I was told went as promised.I did not pay a dime until the car was in my driveway!! I am absolutely blown ... [ More ]
    Response:Dennis, Thank you for your kind words. So glad you are pleased with our service. Keep me in mind for any future transport needs. Thanks! Anne 954-210-7615 [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:8/25/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping Review
    Review:Beth was great to work with. A lot of other companies extended email bids to us, but Beth was one of the few to actually pick up the phone and follow-up from her email bid. We unexpectedly had to ship our car cross country, so needed to get the bes... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:8/20/2014 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Superb Service
    Review:From start to finish, Anne was excellent at communicating with me and coordinating this move. My original target date was 8/25/2014 for this vehicle to be picked up. My initial contact with Anne was on 8/12/2014, and based on previous experience, m... [ More ]
    Response:Bill, thank yo so much for your kinds words. Very happy I was able to provide excellent service. Keep me in mind for any future transport needs. Thanks! Anne 954-210-7615 [ view ]
    Poster:Bill