View 169,029 Reviews on 3,812 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,030th Review now!

View Total Car Shipping's New Profile

Total Car Shipping
1001 West Cypress Creek Rd. Suite 107
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Phone Number:1-800-516-5569
Secondary Phone Number:954-505-8927
Website:http://www.totalcarshipping.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 8 Months. Since 12/6/2007

Leading Auto Transport Broker providing reliable, courteous, convenient service. We service the entire US including Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico. We have the experience to serve all your vehicle transport needs. *****We Care About Your Move*****
Have your own experience with Total Car Shipping to share?

Total Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 143 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.91% of Total Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.09% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Total Car Shipping
    Subject: transport of car from boston to california
    Review:Teriffic service from Anne Cooper - fair pricing - very customer service oriented - great driver - on time, careful and friendly. Would use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Janice R.
    Date:8/27/2015 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Professionalism
    Review:Marc takes you through the process and delivers on everything he says. Great drivers that communicate well on both ends of transport. They know how important your cars are to you and make sure they get to you in top condition. I would not consider... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Gary! Call me anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612. It was a pleasure working with you. We are always ready to help you with all your future transport needs! Same GREAT service EVERY time! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Foster
    Date:8/25/2015 6:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Our experience was positive in every way. We needed to get a vehicle from Virginia to Texas, and had we not been able to have Total Car Shipping transport it, we would have had to buy airline tickets, spend at least two days on the road and been exh... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Ms Perry for your business and the kind words. Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:K. Perry
    Date:8/24/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: 1960 chevrolet bel-air
    Review:will call them first the next time. signed contract and paid deposit with another broker who left me hanging. was told about TOTAL CAR SHIPPING by a friend. called them-got my car. [ View ]
    Poster:custom auto
    Date:8/21/2015 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Ohio to California (Marc is AWESOME!!!)
    Review:The automobile shipping is very lucrative and dishonest, and believe me, I lost money dealing with a dishonest company. I was looking to get my truck shipped from Ohio to California in about 4 days. I spoke to Marc on August 3rd, 2015 after being l... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for this great review Trey! I am very happy it all worked out in the end. We are very proud of the AAA+ service we provide. Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612. Thanks again , Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Trey Gonzalez
    Date:8/19/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Start to Finish
    Review:They did it right from the beginning to the end. Sent the right truck and trailer. The driver was very nice. Would use and have there number saved for the next time needed. Called Larry week before and then had to stop the pickup. The following week ... [ More ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2015 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Start to Finish
    Date:8/11/2015 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Review of my experience
    Review:I have used this company now several times. Granted I was disappointed that a few people were moved around or left at the end Anne came to the rescue. She was clear and made things happen fast. I was just a little disappointed that I had been promise... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. W. Keith
    Date:8/10/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Can't say enough good things
    Review:I was terrified to even start this project. I was tasked with shipping my boss's daughter's car. It HAD to go smoothly; however, I knew nothing about shipping a car and the more I read more scared I became. There were so many horror stories out there... [ More ]
    Poster:MarciD
    Date:8/10/2015 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: 1977 Toyota Washinton to NY FLAWLESS
    Review:Second time using. 1st time was flawless as was this one. Marc is one of the most professional, honest, and knowledgeable people I ever had the pleasure to worked with. Every time i need a quote he is always cheaper then others and from time to time ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Joaquin! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for the same great service every time! ALWAYS a pleasure talking to you BigWok! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:JOAQUIN
    Date:8/6/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Corolla from IL to AZ
    Review:Marc with Total Car Shipping made the process smooth from start (in Chicago) to finish (in Sun City AZ). He took such good care of getting our car shipped & his communications were spot on. I will certainly recommend Marc to anyone who needs to s... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Susan! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Same GREAT service EVERY TIME! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:7/27/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my car
    Review:If i had to ship my car or anything else, I would use this same company. They are very reliable, honest, and .prices are reasonable.The driver was nice, honest and very helpful. He was on time picked up my car when he was supposed to and delivered i... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review Sandy! Call me on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs. We are very proud of the service we provide! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Sandy Richards
    Date:7/23/2015 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: VA to IL
    Review:The price was in the ballpark of estimates received, pick up & drop off were timely, our coordinator was very patient & our driver was courteous & professional. It was a great transport experience. [ View ]
    Response:Susan, Thank you for your kind review, so glad you were pleased with my service, Call anytime 954-210-7615 Anne [ view ]
    Poster:Susan D
    Date:7/16/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Faster than expected!
    Review:Mark did a great job with explanation and follow up. The communication with the driver was prompt. While it was delivered in the time quoted, it exceeded my expectations. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Kurt! Call me on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Kurt
    Date:7/4/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep from CA to NE
    Review:Smooth process. Everything went well. Richard was prompt and responsive. Would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the kind words Tim..Call Richard direct at 954-210-7613 for ACCURATE rates and NO $$$ DOWN !!! Hawaii and Alaska is my specialty Richard [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Hall
    Date:6/25/2015 3:31:00 AM
    Review:10/10 would use again. Fast reliable, real professionals. Car came intact and very quickly. Reliable. I would totally recommend their services to anyone. Pricing was an issue and Marc worked with me to help me find the right service at the right pric... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Dan! Call my DIRECT LINE ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for all your transport needs! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review Dan! Have a great summer! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/24/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Mr. Sherman the Dispatcher was very friendly and informed me of what would happen regarding the process. He made me feel confident that I was getting a professional service and he delivered on what he stated. [ View ]
    Poster:Charles F.
    Date:6/24/2015 3:24:00 AM
    Subject: Yayayayay
    Review:I used TCS to transport a car got my dad, I was trying to surprise him so it was a little difficult to plan that. But she was so helpful (Anne) and I was so worried that the car wouldn't get here or something would go wrong, but everything went fine!... [ More ]
    Response:Dee Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm so glad I could assist in surprising your dad for Father's Day, hope he is enjoying his new toy! Call me direct at 954-210-7615 for any future transports. Thanks! [ view ]
    Poster:Dee
    Date:6/23/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Hauled 770D John Deere Grader
    Review:Dealing with Total Car Shipping was easy way to get our equipment shipped, Leslie was very helpful in the shipping process, friendly service and very up front with all the shipping process, I would use them again in a heart beat, the graders were pic... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Dan for the great review, I'm happy to hear you are pleased with our services. Feel free to contact me on my Direct Line 954-716-7681 anytime for a free quote, CARS, FREIGHT, BOATS, FARM EQUIP, ETC. Total Car Shipping does it ALL. Thanks again. -Les [ view ]
    Poster:Dunn County Highway
    Date:6/22/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Did a good job
    Review:I moved back home to New York to be closer TO my family and transferred to NSU for school. I was going to drive up, but since I have a lease, I thought it would be better to ship the car so I wont go over the miles. I drove a lot this year. This was ... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:6/19/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest quote
    Review:I was originally quoted $1200 to transport 2 vehicles. At the last moment the quote was inexplicably raised to $1450. When questioned as to why the quote was changed, the representative became rude and defensive. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:6/19/2015 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing
    Review:Professional service and excellent staff. Provided excellent communication and follow through. Provided constant updates from day of pick up, on route to destination, and drop off day. Car was in excellent condition with no damages. Staff treated cus... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Allen for this great review. We are very proud of the service we provide at Total Car Shipping! Never Pay a deposit until you have been dispatched to a carrier. Call me on my direct line ANYTIME 954 210 7612. Thanks again, Have a Great Summer! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:6/18/2015 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Fl to CA Smooth Transport - Booking early
    Review:Overall excellent expierience shipping my vehicle with Julian and Total Car Shipping. I booked a few weeks early as they recommended and it save me 175 off the initial quote just as they said it would. Driver was friendly and updated me at least 3 ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt Erics
    Date:6/17/2015 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent serive
    Review:Excellent, professional service. The pick up and drop off were timely and the coordination with Total Car Shippping was complete and efficient. The price/value relationship was above standard. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard T Benson
    Date:6/15/2015 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent serive
    Response:Thanks Rick for the kind words,..954-210-7613 is my direct line for accurate rates with NEVER any upfront$$$$$ Hawaii and Alaska are my soecialty Richard 954-210-7613 [ view ]
    Poster:Richard T Benson
    Date:6/15/2015 10:45:00 AM
    Review:I had never shipped a vehicle before, Mark made the process quick and painless. Any of my shipping needs in the future will be done through Mark. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Stephanie! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 on My direct line for all your transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:6/11/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Review:I purchased a car in New York and did not want to fly up there and drive it home. I started checking prices and they were higher than I was looking for. I spoke to one agency and they left me hanging. I was just about to decide to drive it myself whe... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Ken! Call my direct line 954 210 7612 for A+ Service EVERY TIME! Best Wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Ken Gipson
    Date:6/8/2015 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Boston to Chicago Car Shipping
    Review:I would highly recommend this company. They were really quick acquiring a driver and the dates for pickup and delivery were the same as stated in the contract. My car is also expensive and they made sure the driver had years of experience which made ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You for the kind words..Call me anytime @ 954-210-7613 for Accurate rates with NO $$$ down.. Alaska and Hawaii is my specialty also..Richard [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:6/2/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I worked with Marc from Total Car Shipping. Marc was excellent to work with! He sent me my quote within a day. I received quotes from 3 companies and TCS had the best price AND the best customer service. When I make the decision about going with ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for this great review Tammy! Call me on my direct line 954 210 7612 We are very proud of the service we provide. It was a pleasure dealing with you Tammy! Thanks again, Best wishes. Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy
    Date:5/31/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable auto transport
    Review:Leslie provided excellent customer service. He quickly responded to all my concerns and was pleasant to deal with. Transport of car was fast and reliable. [ View ]
    Response:Nancy, Thank you for the good review, happy to hear the experience was a pleasurable one, feel free to call me anytime on my DIRECT LINE 954-716-7681 for ALL of your future shipping needs, CARS, BOATS, TRACTORS, FREIGHT, etc. TOTAL CAR SHIPPING does it ALL. Thanks again, -Les [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:5/29/2015 3:03:00 AM
    Subject: Responsiveness
    Review:When the first carrier changed dates of pickup twice in the last minute, Anne C and Total Car were fantastic. Anne was responsive, quick to act and find an alternate carrier and extremely professional. The stress of having to try and find an altern... [ More ]
    Response:Bill thank you so much for your kind review; I was glad to be able to provide quick solutions on short notice. Please call on me for any future transports 954-210-7615 never an upfront deposit. Thanks! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill M
    Date:5/22/2015 2:14:00 AM
    Subject: 2005 HIGHLANDER
    Review:I WAS WORKING WITH SCOTT AT TOTAL CAR SHIPPING. FIRST HE WAS NICE AND VERY HELPFUL. HE GIVE ME A RATE QUOTE OF $2,300 AND THEN CHANGE TO $2,500. I TRY TO BOOK THIS QUOTE WITH THEM BUT THEN I RECEIVD ANTOHER CHEAPER RATE QUOTE FROM ANOTHER COMPANY. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:MEE T.
    Date:5/20/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Colo to VA
    Review:Marc was very courteous and helpful, always taking time to answer my questions. Total Car Shipping had a great price too. The driver was very experienced and my Jeep arrived in excellent condition. I would definitely use Total Car Shipping agai... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you H Hayden! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612. Never pay a deposit before you have been assigned to a carrier. We are very proud of the service we provide. Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:H Hayden
    Date:5/20/2015 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Scott at TotalCarShipping was terrific to work with - he found a transport for me but I wasn't ready yet so as soon as I was ready I contacted Scott he had a carrier within days for me - the pick up and delivery were smooth - driver was great and car... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam
    Date:5/19/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping
    Review:Total Car Shipping ~Great company! Anne Cooper was GREAT to work with. She knew I had no idea what I was doing and she made this so easy and painless and kept the cost down. She was true to her word and put this transaction together with li... [ More ]
    Response:Stacy, Thank you for your kind review, so glad that were pleased with our service and that delivery was early. Call Anne for best quote and service never an upfront deposit 954-210-7615 [ view ]
    Poster:Stacy
    Date:5/17/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:Total Transport did an excellent job of transporting my vehicle. Mark was great to work with. The driver Victor was professional. They did exactly what they promised for the price they quoted and in the correct amount of time. I will definetly use th... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review Shannon! We are very proud of the service we provide. Call my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs. Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Shannon Fisher
    Date:5/14/2015 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:I worked with a guy named jeff and he was fantastic. i put him through some hell but he treated me very well and was very informative. He made sure to research everythung for me and keep me filled in on everyrhing. These guys worked hard for me and... [ More ]
    Response:Hey Chris, Thank you So much for using Total Car Shipping, i'm glad to hear you had a Pleasant experience with us, Feel Free to call ANYTIME if you need shipping assistance. Total Car Shipping Guarantees quality customer service!! Thanks Again for the Great Review. 1-800-516-5569 [ view ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:5/8/2015 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Total Car Transport was a great experience from beginning to end and I would certainly use them again or recommend them to my friends.Marc was a pleasure to work with. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Mike! Call my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs, Great accurate rates for all of the USA , Alaska and Hawaii. NEVER pay a deposit before you have been dispatched to a carrier and provided with all the carrier information. Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Soroka
    Date:5/7/2015 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Corvette
    Review:Everything about this was a good experience. TotalCarShipping was very responsive to my calls and emails. The drivers were careful and courteous. The pick up was early which pleased me the delivery was early which pleased me even more. And the price ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the Great review Clyde! I am very glad everything went well. Call my direct line 954 210 7612 ANYTIME for the most accurate rates and NEVER pay a deposit until you have been dispatched to a carrier. Thanks again Clyde! Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Clyde Rauch
    Date:5/7/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Everything done was on time or early. They contacted me multiple times before, during and after my vehicle was shipped. Excellent experience! I would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Very Much for the Great review of our services! We are very proud of the AAA+ service Total Car Shipping provides! ANYTIME for a QUICK, Hassle free quote. 1-800-516-5569 Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:J Jordan
    Date:5/1/2015 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I received a call back within minutes from Leslie Finley. He was knowledgeable and I only have him days to find a truck to transport my vehicle. He pulled it off and even worked through the weekend to make it happen. I really appreciate him making th... [ More ]
    Response:Ryan, Thank you soo much for the review. Happy to hear that everything went smoothly. Customer Service Guaranteed. Feel free to call me anytime with any of your shipping needs. Reach me on my DIRECT LINE 954-716-7681. And Enjoy your time in Arizona. Regards, -Les [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan C Robinson
    Date:4/28/2015 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless
    Review:Was a bit concerned about shipping a newly bot E63 but the car was delivered earlier than expected and without a hitch. Spoke to Richard for the first time on Saturday morning with hope of having the car picked up in Chicago asap starting Monday. O... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Ken for the kind words..Call Richard @ 954-210-7613 for ACCURATE rates anytime. OPEN or ENCLOSED.. Alaska and Hawaii are my specialties. Thanks AGAIN [ view ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:4/27/2015 12:53:00 AM
    Review:Scott"s customer service and follow up was way above average as I have had poor service with other carriers before. Work with Scott. If there's a problem he will engage and make it right. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary K
    Date:4/26/2015 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:I contacted Marie Abrahams at Total Car Shipping to arrange transport of my vehicle from MD to CA. Marie was friendly and knowledgeable. She went out of her way to understand and assess my needs, calling me back on a consistent basis. Total Car Sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael W.
    Date:4/22/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Can't go wrong with Richard S.
    Review:I had 5 cars I had to ship for a client out of Sacramento and also Los Angeles. Richard S. at Total Car Shipping was one of the best I have worked with over the years when it comes to shipping vehicles. He took his time to explain to me the cost and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Beth..Call me ANYTIME @ 954-210-7613 for ACCURATE rates.. You were a pleasure to deal with and look forward to working with you again..Thanks Again Richard [ view ]
    Poster:Beth
    Date:4/21/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Richard was fantastic!
    Review:I was told by my friend to contact Richard for shipping my car. I would do it again in a heartbeat if I ever had to move again :-) He was very knowledgeable, patient, kind, and very helpful along the way. There are no hidden fees, there is nothing su... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Melyssa..Call Richard anytime @ 954-210-7613 for ACCURATE rates and NO UPFRONT $$$ for ALL your shipping needs Hawaii and Alaska are my specialties..Working with you Melyssa was a pleasure..Aloha [ view ]
    Poster:Melyssa B
    Date:4/21/2015 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: THE TYPICAL BAIT AND SWITCH
    Review:The quote to transport my car was $649. I ended up having to pay $800. They promised they could pick up and deliver at one price, but could NOT keep the promise. "Overpromise" and "underdeliver"! [ View ]
    Response:The initial quote was 650.00 when customer called in. We called and informed her that we could not get it for that price. She agreed to raise the price. We had a driver for 725.00 which she agreed. Our driver was dispatched and went out to get the car and the car apparently was picked up from another carrier. Customer was working with several other companies besides ours and we were not informed. Never was our quote 800.00 to customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Castillo
    Date:4/21/2015 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: casr transport
    Review:Excellent and honest communication with the company contact person and the driver! I was offered a good price for the transport of my automobile. Pick up and delivery times were as stated - excellent! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you NLiebeskind for the great review! Call me anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs. Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:NLiebeskind
    Date:4/19/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Marc did a great job setting this up from beginning to end. Good communication. Bruce the truck driver was prompt & courteous. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Marty! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:marty
    Date:4/16/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Move to FLORIDA
    Review:These guys were great! Since our street could not accept a large truck they met us at a local truck stop. The driver was courteous and polite. The car got to FL one day earlier than expected. We would use them again. Thanks for making this easy. [ View ]
    Response:*******CUSTOMER HIT COMPENSATED BY MISTAKE****** TOTAL CAR SHIPPING DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS!!!!********** Thank you Paul for your GREAT review of our services! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for ALL your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Paul GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2015 10:37:00 AM