Transport Logo
View 175,208 Reviews on 3,909 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,209th Review now!

View Total Car Shipping's New Profile

Total Car Shipping
1001 West Cypress Creek Rd. Suite 107
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Phone Number:1-800-516-5569
Secondary Phone Number:954-505-8927
Time On Site:8 Years, 0 Months. Since 12/6/2007
Leading Auto Transport Broker providing reliable, courteous, convenient service. We service the entire US including Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico. We have the experience to serve all your vehicle transport needs. *****We Care About Your Move*****
Have your own experience with Total Car Shipping to share?

Total Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 124 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.65% of Total Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.35% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Total Car Shipping
    Subject: Total Car Shipping
    Review:The experience was awesome from beginning to end. Marc was very reassuring through the entire process and followed up to make sure I was satisfied after the car was delivered. The driver got here early and was very accessible whenever I had questio... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Ms. Gould! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks again for the great review! Happy Holidays to you and the family. Marc [ view ]
    Date:11/30/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:Transporting my truck from NY to CA was extremely easy and done excellently with the help of Marc, who took every step of the process under his wing. He made sure I was informed of all details and comfortable during the entire process. My truck was p... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you TC! Call me anytime 954 210 7612 on my direct line for all you future transport needs! Happy Holidays to you and the family! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Date:11/30/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping a car
    Review:the driver Paul, did a great job he was very helpful on pickup and on delivery He definitely knew what he was doing. He was very careful with the car unloading and loading he did a great job. I would recommend them to anybody that is going to be shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Al Sanford
    Date:11/26/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping a car
    Poster:Al Sanford
    Date:11/26/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt, courteous, and reliable service
    Review:I dealt with Marc while trying to get a car delivered from Virginia to New York ASAP. Not only was he professional he was also a person of his word. When he told me he'd work over the weekend to get the job done I was skeptical. But sure enough I ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Mr. Gonzalez! We are very proud of the service we provide! NEVER pay a deposit before your are dispatched to a carrier. Call me anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612 for ALL your future transport needs. Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Eliu Gonzalez
    Date:11/25/2015 11:52:00 PM
    Review:Total Car shipping was the least aggressive company out there! I called Marc on a Wednesday morning and my car was picked up within three hours! The driver who picked up the car was very pleasant as well! The service was very pleasant and professiona... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Jennifer! It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter. Call me on my direct line 954 210 7612 ANYTIME for all your future transport needs. Happy Holidays! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Date:11/21/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: I'll use them again! The best!
    Review:They came on a specific date and time I needed them to. They were the only company willing to. And they were also the cheapest quote I received! I'll def use them again and I highly recommend them! They were very professional and easy to work with! [ View ]
    Date:11/14/2015 4:02:00 AM
    Subject: perfect shipping
    Review:Not easy picking the right transporter broker. Tons to choose from. Some negative reviews from other brokers seemed like there is a huge risk with promised timings not being met and items taken from the shipped cars and of course prices varied. I did... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Tom for the Great review! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Date:11/4/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Car
    Review:This was a very professional company, picking up the car and delivery, plus very prompt service. The price was reasonable. From start to finish this was a complete job, well done. [ View ]
    Poster:Charles Pinch
    Date:11/2/2015 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Would use again. Highly recommend. Leslie was very helpful and was immediately on top of the transport. At this point the review requires me to type at least 200 characters so I'm just typing for the heck of it. I hope I'm almost there... [ View ]
    Response:Matt, Thank you for the Great review, And excited to hear that you are pleased with our services. Feel free to contact me on my DIRECT LINE 954-716-7681 Anytime for quotes or Direct Shipping. BOATS, CARS, CONTAINERS, BACK HOE'S, COMBINES, HELICOPTERS. You name it we ship it. Thanks Again for the review, and enjoy your new excavator. Les [ view ]
    Poster:Matt Smith
    Date:10/20/2015 2:22:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping CASE 530CK (Loader) Backhoe
    Review:Absolute pleasure to work with Marie Abrahams. This is the first time I have bought and moved an item of this size, Marie made the shipping a breeze; she returned every call and email. She was very positive and optimistic, when confronted with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Alcobia
    Date:10/16/2015 11:57:00 PM
    Review:I needed to transport my daughter's car to her while she is attending college. This is a high-end car and I needed extra care in transporting it to her. Contacted Total Car Shipping who put me in contact with Jesse Frasier of Frasier Trucking and Rep... [ More ]
    Date:10/16/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: pending outcome
    Review:so far the service has been excellent. quick response to request and delivery. there was a small issue upon delivery by the transporter which i am still in correspondence to get resolved, but so far everyone has been moving along as expected.... [ View ]
    Date:10/16/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Excellent experience. Everything was as advertised. On time and on price. Kept us informed on a regular basis about the process. The driver called to make sure about the pick-up and delivery and everything worked out fine. The car was in the same con... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Griswold
    Date:10/16/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Date:10/15/2015 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping
    Review:I have used Total Car Shipping 5 times in the last 2 years. My go to person is Marc. Always available and always pays attention to detail. I have had 5 perfect experiences with Total Car Shipping and the transport carriers they have set me up with... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Julia! My pleasure working with you! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for the same GREAT A+ service EVERY TIME! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Julia Kern
    Date:10/15/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Blew it out of the park!
    Review:What can I say, Kevin is the man and did what he had to, to gain my business at a price I needed. They got me someone to pickup and deliver my car with only a 2 day notice! Sure it helps that my route is very popular apparently but still the car was ... [ More ]
    Poster:A. K.
    Date:10/10/2015 4:22:00 AM
    Review:I was worried about transporting car from NY to IN because there were some horror stories on the internet. My experience with Total Car Shipping was highly professional. Brian was knowledgeable, polite and reassuring. Once it was picked up, my car wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda H
    Date:10/6/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping Service
    Review:I was very satisfied with Total Car Shipping's service. Marie Abrahams was very professional & courteous. They even knocked $100 off the original quote & it was already the lowest I had received! Marie & Total Car Shipping will be the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay Odenwald
    Date:10/3/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Calif to Tenn transport
    Review:I had a good experience with the dispatcher, Brian. He was prompt to follow up and confirm information. I wanted one of my vehicles in an enclosed transport truck, and the other could be sent on an exposed transport. The company that had enclosed t... [ More ]
    Date:9/29/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Commendation
    Review:I was refered by a friend who had had a very positive experience with your company. He told me to ask for Marie. I called and was transfered to Marie Abrahams on ext 828. Marie was very professional and given that this was my first experience with... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne Jubb
    Date:9/28/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: 1923 Model T
    Review:My 1923 Model T was to be pick up by two other guys but after talking to them, my broker, Kevin, so no he did not feel good with them. He kept working on the posting and found a driver to pick it up that knew the Model T. Everything went smooth and s... [ More ]
    Date:9/28/2015 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: Five out of Five!
    Review:Kevin was fantastic, he helped me ship a claasic car of mine 1,000 miles away. Stayed with me the whole time, used only the best shippers. Great job Kevin, and thank you. [ View ]
    Date:9/26/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Women
    Review:If you are dealing with car transport in a man's Brian. This whole culture is too bizarre to get into. Do no t trust a women on the other end of the phone. [ View ]
    Date:9/25/2015 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: Marc Ext 826
    Review:Marc was absolutely GREAT! I couldn't have received better customer service and his follow through was nothing short of impeccable! He is the benchmark!, and has set the bar at the highest level for all others to be judged!!!! THANK YOU MARC!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the GREAT review of our services! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for the same A+ service EVERY TIME! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Doris Echavarria
    Date:9/22/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Corolla
    Review:My husband's brother's wife's car engine blew up in California and originally we planned on shipping my husband's Corolla over to them there. We put a deposit on it and then we found out that his wife couldn't drive a stick and she was too nervous a... [ More ]
    Date:9/21/2015 5:54:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping review
    Review:Thank you Kevin and Total Car Shipping. Car was delivered in good condition and reasonably on time. The shipping cost quote was the lowest I received. Communication with both Kevin and delivery driver was excellent. The driver was courteous and frien... [ More ]
    Date:9/19/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHLY Recommend
    Review:From the initial contact I had with Brian at Total Car Shipping, I was nothing but completely satisfied. His strong desire to determine my exact needs, to the process he used to deliver on my needs and the efforts he put forth to ensure those needs w... [ More ]
    Poster:Maureen S
    Date:9/17/2015 3:24:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car. I was cautious and spoke to many shipping brokers before making a final decision. I chose Total Car Shipping LLC because the reviews were excellent. I did not find one bad review. The broker Brian Hug was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gwen Hoover
    Date:9/16/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Van move from Texas to Arizona
    Review:Moving my car was a stress-filled event for me. The process seemed very foreign and did not need price shopping which I love to price shop. the quotes I received were pretty close and I chose to call one of the two reasonable ones based on previous... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Rhonda for the king words. For quick and easy transport call my direct line at 954-210-7613 Richard. Accurate rates and NEVER an upfront deposit. Thanks Again [ view ]
    Date:9/16/2015 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport kansas to pgh.
    Review:Brian did an excellent job of keeping me informed every step of the way. I was interested in an enclosed trailer and brian got it done for $75 more than the quote on an open truck. the vehicle arrived on time even though the driver was one day late ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Martin
    Date:9/15/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: An excellent car transport service
    Review:I moved from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Honolulu, Hawaii recently. Total Car Shipping gave me the best quote among 10 or 12 different companies that contacted me. I was a little apprehensive this quote being the cheapest. But once my car came without... [ More ]
    Response:Mahalo !! 954-210-7613 is Richards direct line. Hawaii transports are my specialty. So for a hassle -free shipping to Hawaii or Alaska call me direct.954-210-7613 Richard Mahalo. [ view ]
    Poster:Amaresh Datta
    Date:9/12/2015 7:22:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport: WA to AZ
    Review:The contact service member was great. The price was very competitve. The staff member of the actual transport company who picked up and delivered the vehice was right on time at both ends of the transport. Very efficient and well worth the money... [ More ]
    Poster:D Glenn
    Date:9/10/2015 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Dilligent
    Review:Brian was outstanding! He is consistent in follow up, goes above and beyond by contacting clients and carriers from his personal phone on his way home from work. He is methodical, dilligent and efficient in every way. He understands the importance of... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonny Whitlow
    Date:9/9/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: My Car Shipment
    Review:I'd like to thank Marie for all of her assistance with getting my car shipped. My driver was also great. I was a bit nervous about the process. But, everything ran smoothly and as described. I'd definitely recommend this company to others. Thank... [ More ]
    Date:9/2/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping
    Review:Total car shipping is a remarkably company. Leslie is the best, he always gets me the best deals period. We had little hick ups with my car but that totally wasn't Leslie or total car fault just the drivers. Would always recommend Leslie because he g... [ More ]
    Date:9/2/2015 5:03:00 AM
    Subject: transport of car from boston to california
    Review:Teriffic service from Anne Cooper - fair pricing - very customer service oriented - great driver - on time, careful and friendly. Would use them again! [ View ]
    Response:Janice, So glad you were pleased with my service thank you for taking the time to let me know, call anytime Anne 954-210-7615 have a great day! [ view ]
    Poster:Janice R.
    Date:8/27/2015 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Professionalism
    Review:Marc takes you through the process and delivers on everything he says. Great drivers that communicate well on both ends of transport. They know how important your cars are to you and make sure they get to you in top condition. I would not consider... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Gary! Call me anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612. It was a pleasure working with you. We are always ready to help you with all your future transport needs! Same GREAT service EVERY time! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Foster
    Date:8/25/2015 6:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Our experience was positive in every way. We needed to get a vehicle from Virginia to Texas, and had we not been able to have Total Car Shipping transport it, we would have had to buy airline tickets, spend at least two days on the road and been exh... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Ms Perry for your business and the kind words. Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:K. Perry
    Date:8/24/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: 1960 chevrolet bel-air
    Review:will call them first the next time. signed contract and paid deposit with another broker who left me hanging. was told about TOTAL CAR SHIPPING by a friend. called them-got my car. [ View ]
    Poster:custom auto
    Date:8/21/2015 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Ohio to California (Marc is AWESOME!!!)
    Review:The automobile shipping is very lucrative and dishonest, and believe me, I lost money dealing with a dishonest company. I was looking to get my truck shipped from Ohio to California in about 4 days. I spoke to Marc on August 3rd, 2015 after being l... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for this great review Trey! I am very happy it all worked out in the end. We are very proud of the AAA+ service we provide. Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612. Thanks again , Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Trey Gonzalez
    Date:8/19/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Start to Finish
    Review:They did it right from the beginning to the end. Sent the right truck and trailer. The driver was very nice. Would use and have there number saved for the next time needed. Called Larry week before and then had to stop the pickup. The following week ... [ More ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2015 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Review of my experience
    Review:I have used this company now several times. Granted I was disappointed that a few people were moved around or left at the end Anne came to the rescue. She was clear and made things happen fast. I was just a little disappointed that I had been promise... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. W. Keith
    Date:8/10/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Can't say enough good things
    Review:I was terrified to even start this project. I was tasked with shipping my boss's daughter's car. It HAD to go smoothly; however, I knew nothing about shipping a car and the more I read more scared I became. There were so many horror stories out there... [ More ]
    Date:8/10/2015 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: 1977 Toyota Washinton to NY FLAWLESS
    Review:Second time using. 1st time was flawless as was this one. Marc is one of the most professional, honest, and knowledgeable people I ever had the pleasure to worked with. Every time i need a quote he is always cheaper then others and from time to time ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Joaquin! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for the same great service every time! ALWAYS a pleasure talking to you BigWok! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Date:8/6/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Corolla from IL to AZ
    Review:Marc with Total Car Shipping made the process smooth from start (in Chicago) to finish (in Sun City AZ). He took such good care of getting our car shipped & his communications were spot on. I will certainly recommend Marc to anyone who needs to s... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Susan! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Same GREAT service EVERY TIME! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Date:7/27/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my car
    Review:If i had to ship my car or anything else, I would use this same company. They are very reliable, honest, and .prices are reasonable.The driver was nice, honest and very helpful. He was on time picked up my car when he was supposed to and delivered i... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review Sandy! Call me on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs. We are very proud of the service we provide! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Sandy Richards
    Date:7/23/2015 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: VA to IL
    Review:The price was in the ballpark of estimates received, pick up & drop off were timely, our coordinator was very patient & our driver was courteous & professional. It was a great transport experience. [ View ]
    Response:Susan, Thank you for your kind review, so glad you were pleased with my service, Call anytime 954-210-7615 Anne [ view ]
    Poster:Susan D
    Date:7/16/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Faster than expected!
    Review:Mark did a great job with explanation and follow up. The communication with the driver was prompt. While it was delivered in the time quoted, it exceeded my expectations. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Kurt! Call me on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Date:7/4/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep from CA to NE
    Review:Smooth process. Everything went well. Richard was prompt and responsive. Would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the kind words Tim..Call Richard direct at 954-210-7613 for ACCURATE rates and NO $$$ DOWN !!! Hawaii and Alaska is my specialty Richard [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Hall
    Date:6/25/2015 3:31:00 AM

Next Reviews on Total Car Shipping

Total Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.