View 148,706 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,707th Review now!

View Total Car Shipping's New Profile

Total Car Shipping
1001 West Cypress Creek Rd. Suite 107
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Phone Number:1-800-516-5569
Secondary Phone Number:954-505-8927
Website:http://www.totalcarshipping.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 9 Months. Since 12/6/2007

Leading Auto Transport Broker providing reliable, courteous, convenient service. We service the entire US including Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico. We have the experience to serve all your vehicle transport needs. *****We Care About Your Move*****
Have your own experience with Total Car Shipping to share?

Total Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 291 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.88% of Total Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.12% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Total Car Shipping
    Subject: Highly Recommend Total Car Shipping
    Review:WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TOTAL CAR SHIPPING. We were extremely apprehensive to ship our cars from California to Georgia. For three days we searched many sites and all had negative reviews and negative customer experiences. We came across Total Car Shippin... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick and Annette
    Date:9/21/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Only Transport Co. to use!!
    Review:Marie at extension 828 help me do all my various needs and solved all the complications of transporting my vehicle as far as it had to go. Marie and Total Transport will be the only company I use from now on to transport my vehicles. Thanks again Mar... [ More ]
    Poster:Darin
    Date:9/19/2014 10:30:00 PM
    Review:Our experience with Total Car Shipping was excellent all around. Marc was our contact person and he was a pleasure to deal with. He was easy to reach by phone or email. The transport company that he set us up with was very good about calling ahead of... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Jessica! We are very proud of the service we provide! Call me ANYTIME 954-210-7612 for the same GREAT service EVERY TIME! Thanks again. Best wishes! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:9/16/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:First time I had to arrange transportation of car I had purchased. Had to get it from Ft Lauderdale to Mississippi coast on short notice- Talked to several transport companies and finally settled on Anne with Total Car Shipping- Prompt, responsive , ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Cal, so glad you are pleased with my service. Please call anytime for transport service. 954-210-7615 [ view ]
    Poster:Cal
    Date:9/14/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: best service ive ever seen!
    Review:Beth, told me "dont worry honey, I got this" and she 100 percent right!! This was a diffacult transport for me,she arranged towing ect n then had the car drop off at my dealership ON TIME and in perfect shape! If some one offered to trans... [ More ]
    Poster:jason from ez auto sales
    Date:9/13/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. I was very glad I decided to go with Total Car Shipping. Marc handled the process easily. He was able to set up the pick up time that worked for me with very short notice. I selected open transport so the car wa... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks John! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for A+ Service EVERY TIME! Thanks again! Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:9/13/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Professional
    Review:Marc at Total Car Shipping, was prompt and professional. Calls were returned in a timely fashion and all questions answered in a manner that put all my concerns at ease. My Jeep was picked up when promised and delivered a day early. I would gladly... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Arlene for taking the time to leave this review! We are very proud of the service we provide. Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612. Best Wishes! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Arlene
    Date:9/10/2014 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: price/communication
    Review:I was quoted $450, but it ended up being $100 up front and $450 to the driver. This wasn't explained to me. Also felt like communication wasn't the best. I had to follow up several times to find out if the car was being picked up as I was told I'd... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Catmull
    Date:9/10/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: customer service review
    Review:Ann of customer service was more than accomodating...follow up was great,Driver was also very accomodating [ View ]
    Response:Larry, so glad you are pleased with my service. Call anytime for any future transport. Thanks! Anne 954-210-7615 [ view ]
    Poster:Larry Thomas Baiza
    Date:9/10/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Review:The transport arrangements were made very quickly and efficiently. My vehicle was picked up right on time and was even delivered early! The truck used to transport my car was enclosed and sturdy. Very friendly and efficient people who were willing... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie
    Date:9/9/2014 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt And Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I would highly recommend TotalCarShipping , Customercare was Excellent Robert Mitchell kept me informed throughout the entire process. This took a lot of the stress away from me having to move from illinois to Virginia, all the transport companies ba... [ More ]
    Poster:sandeep
    Date:9/9/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: total car shipping
    Review:I CALLED A FEW DAYS BEFORE MY CAR NEEDED TO BE SHIPPED TO FLORIDA. SHERLE WAS GREAT SHE WORKED ON IT FOR A DAY AND FOUND A DRIVER TO TAKE MY CAR. THE DRIVER WAS IN CONTACT WITH ME TO TELL ME WHEN HE WOULD ARRIVE TO PICK UP MY CAR. THE CAR ARRIVED TH... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for doing the review for me, I hope you will call again when you need another car shipped, Sherl 772-494-0086 [ view ]
    Poster:art s
    Date:9/8/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Sherle
    Review:We are very happy with the service provided by Total Car Shipping and especially by Sherle. Sherle is very professional, honest and works in a timely manner. We highly recommend Total Car Shipping and especially Sherle. [ View ]
    Response:Omar, thank you so much for the great review and the many cars you have sent to me to be picked up. Total car shipping is a company who cares about our customers and we all do our best to be honest , upfront, and find the best price to get the vehicles shipped without incident, with no money up front. If you are reading these reviews, then you are looking for the best company, and that is us.Thank you, sherle 772-494-0086 [ view ]
    Poster:Omar Kazzaz
    Date:9/8/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Great for classic cars!!! They will take care of your investment!
    Review:These guys were easy to work with, and quick on the job. I have a classic 66 cadillac, and they took great care of her. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:CUSTOMER HIT COMPENSATED BY MISTAKE****** TOTAL CAR SHIPPING DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS!!!!********** Thank you very much Mr. Stewart for your GREAT review of our services! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for ALL your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:S. StewartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: TOTAL CAR SHIPPING
    Review:THIS COMPANY WAS EXCELLENT I CALLED A FEW DAYS BEFORE I NEEDED MY CAR SENT TO FLORIDA AND THEY HAD IT PICKED UP WITHIN DAYS. THE DRIVER KEPT IN CONTACT WITH ME TO LET ME KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TIME THEY WOULD PICK IT UP. IT WAS DELIVERED THE NEXT DAY. SHE... [ More ]
    Poster:art s
    Date:9/4/2014 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty
    Review:This was my first experience of having a vehicle shipped. I dealt with several companies and I noticed most were dishonest. I referred back to Total Car Shipping. I gained her trust. She was honest, helped me to be patient and most important did nt t... [ More ]
    Response: thank you robert , I am honest and will always tell the truth, If you ever need me again Please call me 772-318- 5209, sherle [ view ]
    Poster:Allen Young
    Date:9/4/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping is excellent
    Review:Marc was excellent throughout the entire process. He is knowledgable, responsive, and honest. The driver he found was prompt, courteous, and responsible. I highly recommend Marc and will use them again when the need arises. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you John! I am very glad everything went well! Call my direct line 954 210 7612 ANYTIME for all your future transport needs! Thanks again! Best Wishes! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:John Oldham
    Date:9/4/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: 65 El Camino
    Review:Sherle has a unique operation, she does not charge anything until the vehicle is actually picked up by the transport driver. She was very good to work with and kept me up to date on the transaction. Would recommend her service. The order was place... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Eddie, It was a pleasure working with you also, if you ever need a car shipped, you know the number to call 772-318-5209. I will help you get your vehicle moved. sherle [ view ]
    Poster:Eddie Cress
    Date:9/3/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I highly recommend Sherle at Total Car Shipping she helped me get my car home for a great price and ahead of schedule. She always returned my calls and e-mails promptly. The driver was very experienced and patient. My car showed up on time in perfe... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind words, if ever you need a car moved again, please call 772-318-5209, Im here to help, sherle [ view ]
    Poster:CALVIN
    Date:8/29/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service Marie Abrahams. Thanks
    Review:I booked with another company and they make promises but never picked up my car or call me back. I called Marie at TCS and she got me a driver in 6 hours. I just want to say Thanks and I will call her again for my daughters car. Thanks Marie you are ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elena
    Date:8/29/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: shipping Grandson's Car
    Review:Beth was such a great help to me. After talking to many other carriers, whom I felt were only interested in the fees they could charge me, Beth was a God send. She was professional, friendly, was so helpful in getting my grandson's car to Montana. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Caroline Maag
    Date:8/27/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: A 'Totally' Terrific auto shipping experience!
    Review:I know reviews matter since that's how I found "Total Shipping". After waiting for about 10 days for another broker, who at the end wanted to increase the cost, we decided to look for another company. I found Total Shipping through the web... [ More ]
    Poster:Crystina W
    Date:8/25/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:I received tons of offers from many companies but no company even came close to the honesty and professionalism of this one.Every single thing I was told went as promised.I did not pay a dime until the car was in my driveway!! I am absolutely blown ... [ More ]
    Response:Dennis, Thank you for your kind words. So glad you are pleased with our service. Keep me in mind for any future transport needs. Thanks! Anne 954-210-7615 [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:8/25/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping Review
    Review:Beth was great to work with. A lot of other companies extended email bids to us, but Beth was one of the few to actually pick up the phone and follow-up from her email bid. We unexpectedly had to ship our car cross country, so needed to get the bes... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:8/20/2014 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Superb Service
    Review:From start to finish, Anne was excellent at communicating with me and coordinating this move. My original target date was 8/25/2014 for this vehicle to be picked up. My initial contact with Anne was on 8/12/2014, and based on previous experience, m... [ More ]
    Response:Bill, thank yo so much for your kinds words. Very happy I was able to provide excellent service. Keep me in mind for any future transport needs. Thanks! Anne 954-210-7615 [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:8/20/2014 6:32:00 AM
    Subject: A+ Service
    Review:On time pick up and delivery. Mrs. Beth is my go to woman. Thank You Beth. I will use Total Car Shipping when it is time to move my vehicle again. I recommend the company to anyone whom wants great, fast customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:deverris
    Date:8/15/2014 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: Anne was Great!!! Easiest Transport ever!
    Review:My transport started like most would, looked up a site and got 100 calls and emails from various brokers. I reviewed many, spoke to some and I emailed Anne @ total car shipping. With my schedule emails are generally my go to option. I was surprised h... [ More ]
    Response:Bill, Thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful words. So glad we were able to provide great service. Keep me in mind for any future transport needs. Anne [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Unger
    Date:8/15/2014 6:46:00 AM
    Subject: The BEST
    Review:GRATEFUL for Total Car Shipping which eased ANY and ALL concern I ever had right from the start. I had no prior experience with a car transport and did not know what to expect. Marc at Total Car Shipping helped me every step of the way understa... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Bridgette! I am very happy everything went well for you and your son! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! We are very proud of the professional service we provide! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Bridgette
    Date:8/14/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty great
    Review:TCS was great during this process. When the first driver had to unexpectedly drop out, they were able to find a replacement the next day, though the delivery times changed. The truck did puck up a day late and then dropped off a day after promised be... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Cheng
    Date:8/13/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping
    Review:Great experience, and best priced! Marc was a pleasure to deal with, promptly responded to any questions we had. Would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you David for taking the time to leave this great review of our services! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612. Best Wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:8/11/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Rating Transport
    Review:Everything went as planned. I recommend this service for prompt and courteous delivery. The cost was in line or better than others. Pick up and drop off dates and times were accurate. Drivers were competent and courteous. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Cecelia! We are very happy everything worked out well! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for all your transport needs. Best Wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Cecelia K
    Date:8/10/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Great Shipping Service
    Review:Honestly they gave me excellent service. I referred this company because helped me to ship my car from Florida to New York and they performed a very good job for me.. I was really satisfied when I saw my car arrived safely.. I highly recommend this ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kavin
    Date:8/8/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant experience.
    Review:Contacted Beth from Total Car Shipping. She was courteous and helped in every way to find a truck to transport my son's vehicle from New Jersey to Florida. Within a few days the truck was on its way. [ View ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:8/8/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks-great job!
    Review:Thanks total car shipping for a great experience. I will definitely be using you again. They were very friendly and nice. The car was loaded on and off carefully and they were very punctual, both times arriving on time! Thank you again for your servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Georgia
    Date:8/8/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:Total car shipping was great to work with. My vehicle was delivered in the time frame promised and the driver was very accommodating to my school schedule. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Amy..For ALL your shipping needs call Richard 954-210-7613. For accurate rates... and NEVER any upfront $$$$$ call 954-210-7613 [ view ]
    Poster:Amy Schutt
    Date:8/8/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: BEST price found - Just delivered
    Review:Portland Maine to Marietta Georgia, $650 for a 2013 Ram 3500! Need I say more? Fast to find a driver (2 days) and delivered in 4 - Great company with awesome price. Recommended if you want to save money and work with great people. [ View ]
    Poster:Slain. Q
    Date:8/7/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: good and fast
    Review:Overall, the service is very fast and good. The only flaw is there was a lot of dirt and a scratch on rear bumper when I picked up the car. [ View ]
    Response: CUSTOMER HIT COMPENSATED BY MISTAKE****** TOTAL CAR SHIPPING DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS!!!!********** Thank you very much Hengbo for your GREAT review of our services! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for ALL your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Hengbo ZhouThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my BMW Z4 From Mia to L.A
    Review:The relocation of my car was conducted exactly on the terms of the agreement. I'm a satisfied customer. Rene Toledo [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Rene! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for ALL your future transport needs. Thanks again! Have a GREAT SUMMER!! [ view ]
    Poster:Rene Toledo
    Date:8/3/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Handleing of this shipment
    Review:From start to finish the salesperson Beth who handled this order was excellent, and the driver was just as good. As a self-employed contractor I would highly recommend this company to anyone! [ View ]
    Poster:james belmont
    Date:8/1/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping Inc
    Review:Great experience with Beth at Total Car Shipping. Quickly found me a reliable mover with reasonable price, on time & no issues. This is the first time we moved a car and the move from Arizona to Illinois occurred with no problems. After read... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Gabriel
    Date:7/31/2014 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Honda Civic
    Review:Marc looked hard for someone take the civic down to Florida and keep it a day longer. We were also driving our son to collage. We would arrive on Saturday evening. But because we went to church on Sunday. We wanted the Civic on Monday.The young me... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Marietta! My pleasure to help! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Marietta
    Date:7/30/2014 8:43:00 AM
    Subject: Sent car to college grad daughter
    Review:Sherle at Total Car Shipping explained the whole process of shipping a car to me. She shared this web site so it could read reviews. The whole process moved quickly - much faster than I expected. She quoted the best price and within 2 days had my... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat
    Date:7/29/2014 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping
    Review:I contacted Total Car Shipping regarding transporting my Mini Cooper for a cross-country move. With so many other things to manage, including 2 small children and 2 kittens, I was so thankful to Marc that the car was one thing I knew was under contr... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the kind words Lisa! We are very proud of the service we provide! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for the most professional service in the business EVERYTIME! Happy Birthday! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa Millin
    Date:7/25/2014
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:I had a great experience with Marc. Pickup was on time, very responsible carrier and on time delivery in good condition. Would definitely recommend it. Much better experience than with a past transport company. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you AC! Call me on my direct line 954 210 7612 ANYTIME For all your transport needs. We are very happy everything went well! Best Wishes! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:AC
    Date:7/24/2014 7:05:00 AM
    Review:Using this broker was very helpful in getting my cars shipped. She was very responsive and knowledgable of the process and the available routes. When the actual transport carrier was assigned, Beth was my primary POC when the transport dispatch was... [ More ]
    Poster:Leticia
    Date:7/21/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping, Simply Amazing.
    Review:Beth at Total Car Parking was exceptional! Simply amazing. When another transport company (Stateway Auto) failed to pick my vehicle up within the 7 day window, I call Beth. She was in constant contact with me, informing me that she would be able to p... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark W.
    Date:7/21/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping
    Review:Marc with Total Car Shipping was an excellent contact. He was professional and always available via email and phone. The day of pick up was a bit frustrating with the actual transportation company as the drivers were 3 hours late picking up my car ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Sarah! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs. We are very glad everything worked out. Have a great summer! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:7/21/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Both Times
    Review:Beth is super nice and very easy to work with. I shipped my car through Total Car Shipping NJ to Denver almost four years ago, and just shipped it back to NJ. They have a drop off yard in Denver which was very convenient. Car was dropped off to me... [ More ]
    Poster:SG
    Date:7/20/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Marc is the Best!
    Review:Marc is the best! If you are looking for someone who gives you Nordstrom service with a shipping company there are not too many that offer this other than Haggerty, which is 3x the price. Marc is extremely responsive day/night/weekends and very qui... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the Kind words! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for the most professional service in the industry! Great working with you EVERYTIME! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Luxury Car Source
    Date:7/20/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:Mark was the only person that responded back in a matter of mins. He gave us a straight out price of 425.00, with a promise of no added surprises. He came across as honest and sincere. He didn't give us a sales pitch, he was very reassuring of all as... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Ella! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 We are very proud of the service we provide! My pleasure to help you! Thanks again! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Ella Lindstrom