View 179,391 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,392th Review now!

View Total Car Shipping's New Profile

Total Car Shipping
1001 West Cypress Creek Rd. Suite 107
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Phone Number:1-800-516-5569
Secondary Phone Number:954-505-8927
Website:http://www.totalcarshipping.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/6/2007

Leading Auto Transport Broker providing reliable, courteous, convenient service. We service the entire US including Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico. We have the experience to serve all your vehicle transport needs. *****We Care About Your Move*****
Have your own experience with Total Car Shipping to share?

Total Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 129 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.72% of Total Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.28% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Total Car Shipping
    Review:The representative lied to me throughout the entire transaction. The pick-up date was late, the delivery was late, and I was charged more money than the promised original quote. When I requested a refund for the overcharge, I was told I would be cre... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Black
    Date:2/2/2016 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Brian must do gymnastics because he practically bent over backwards to get everything that I wanted in the time I wanted. He held my hand through the entire process making sure I knew what was going on at all times. Definitely recommend him every tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittney-Ann Dixon
    Date:1/29/2016 1:34:00 AM
    Review:Excellent Service - I recommend Total Car Shipping - and Richard - for car transportation. Knowledgeable- good communication, pricing and updates. I will definitely use Total Car Shipping the next time I need to transport. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Bernie Call me anytime @ 954-210-7613 fro accurate rates with NO UPFRONT $$$ Hawaii and Alaska Shipping is my speciality Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Bernie
    Date:1/25/2016 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: EASY TO DEAL WITH - UP FRONT PRICING NO SUPRISES - QUICK DELIVERY
    Review:EASY TO DEAL WITH - UP FRONT PRICING NO SUPRISES - QUICK DELIVERY [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Morgan for the kind words..Call Richard 954-210-7613 anytime for easy shipping with NO upfront$$$ Hawaii and Alaska shipping is my speciality [ view ]
    Poster:M.MASHBURN
    Date:1/22/2016 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Could apparently not find a carrier for the quoted price
    Review:I contracted Total Car Shipping to pick up a new car from Manhattan New York and deliver it to Sealy Texas. The contract was made December 17, 2015 with pick-up on January 4th 2016. I contacted them on January 3rd since I had not hear anything from t... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Paine
    Date:1/20/2016 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Damage Car dropped off by Audcor Transport Inc Carrier
    Review:The car was delivered damaged by Audcor Transport Inc Carrier I took it to Maco. The est came back $800.00 DOLLARS. They did not pay. The driver was intoxicated when he showed up. I had a very bad day dealing with this transport company. [ View ]
    Response:Vehicle was delivered 11/13/15, customer has just now placed a claim for damage for the first time since then. Damage will not be covered as inspection report signed by Darryl Cobb shows no damage further than the condition it was loaded with. [ view ]
    Poster:DARRYL COBB
    Date:1/18/2016 6:30:00 PM
    Review:Everything went very well ! Great communication and very professional ! A job well done ! Many thanks ! [ View ]
    Poster:Herbert F Sweikart
    Date:1/11/2016 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Service!
    Review:Very helpful in decision making, quick delivery- excellent communication with driver while in route. Would recommend this business and will use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Devcon Contracting Inc.
    Date:1/11/2016 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:they were very helpful and all around great. price was accurate and car came on time [ View ]
    Poster:shamim
    Date:1/9/2016 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: open car transport
    Review:I called Marie at Total Car Shipping after being very disappointed with two other carriers via phone contact. The first company doubled the price after the initial quote and could not promise delivery in the same week. The second company wanted a ... [ More ]
    Poster:T. O.
    Date:1/8/2016 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: Very Helpful
    Review:Fast with responses and very communicative , great service overall [ View ]
    Poster:Johnny
    Date:1/6/2016 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Call Marc to transport your vehicle.
    Review:I got a great price and my truck got to me in NY safe. It was a very good experience. Marc makes it easy. [ View ]
    Poster:IV
    Date:12/27/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Always easy with Marc
    Review:I have a moving company I work with Marc for many years he takes care of my customers smooth and easy every time. This time 2 Nissan Rogue from Wa to Ga 1950 Great price! Thank you Marc for all you do for me. [ View ]
    Poster:Sukumar
    Date:12/25/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Marc is my go to guy.
    Review:Marc has been my go to broker for years. Always honest and gets the job done for the right price. [ View ]
    Poster:Igor
    Date:12/25/2015 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Delievery was on time
    Review:What an easy move. Marc was great. His price was right on point. Will use this company again [ View ]
    Poster:Erik
    Date:12/24/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Marc was great!
    Review:I've dealt with Marc many times. He always comes through. Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Eli R.
    Review:great service, on-time, will use again any time [ View ]
    Poster:amir even-ezra
    Date:12/22/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Couldn't be more pleased,kept informed,by phone,and email.certainly recommend this company.delivery driver very courteous. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Tom! Call me anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Never an upfront deposit! Cars, Trucks , Boats, Freight , Airplanes, Tanks and Helicopters! WE CAN GET IT ALL TRANSPORTED Worry free for you! Thanks again! Happy Holidays to you and the family! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Tom OBonnon
    Date:12/11/2015 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time
    Review:This was the 1st time I ever arranged transportation of a vehicle. The process going through a broker was foreign to me. Brian with total Car Shipping guided me through the process, gave me a great rate and did what he said he would. The hauler was v... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim Grove
    Date:12/9/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Ferrari Enclosed Shipping Staten Island - -> Texas
    Review:After reading multiple horror stories on this site, I booked transport for my new Ferrari with a lot of apprehension. However, the only problem I encountered was that the driver ran several hours late [vs. quoted time] on both pick up and delivery. ... [ More ]
    Poster:A I D, LC
    Date:12/4/2015 3:09:00 AM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping
    Review:The experience was awesome from beginning to end. Marc was very reassuring through the entire process and followed up to make sure I was satisfied after the car was delivered. The driver got here early and was very accessible whenever I had questio... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Ms. Gould! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks again for the great review! Happy Holidays to you and the family. Marc [ view ]
    Poster:G.Gould
    Date:11/30/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:Transporting my truck from NY to CA was extremely easy and done excellently with the help of Marc, who took every step of the process under his wing. He made sure I was informed of all details and comfortable during the entire process. My truck was p... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you TC! Call me anytime 954 210 7612 on my direct line for all you future transport needs! Happy Holidays to you and the family! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:TC
    Date:11/30/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping a car
    Review:the driver Paul, did a great job he was very helpful on pickup and on delivery He definitely knew what he was doing. He was very careful with the car unloading and loading he did a great job. I would recommend them to anybody that is going to be shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Al Sanford
    Date:11/26/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping a car
    Poster:Al Sanford
    Date:11/26/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt, courteous, and reliable service
    Review:I dealt with Marc while trying to get a car delivered from Virginia to New York ASAP. Not only was he professional he was also a person of his word. When he told me he'd work over the weekend to get the job done I was skeptical. But sure enough I ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Mr. Gonzalez! We are very proud of the service we provide! NEVER pay a deposit before your are dispatched to a carrier. Call me anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612 for ALL your future transport needs. Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Eliu Gonzalez
    Date:11/25/2015 11:52:00 PM
    Review:Total Car shipping was the least aggressive company out there! I called Marc on a Wednesday morning and my car was picked up within three hours! The driver who picked up the car was very pleasant as well! The service was very pleasant and professiona... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Jennifer! It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter. Call me on my direct line 954 210 7612 ANYTIME for all your future transport needs. Happy Holidays! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:11/21/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: I'll use them again! The best!
    Review:They came on a specific date and time I needed them to. They were the only company willing to. And they were also the cheapest quote I received! I'll def use them again and I highly recommend them! They were very professional and easy to work with! [ View ]
    Poster:Amber
    Date:11/14/2015 4:02:00 AM
    Subject: perfect shipping
    Review:Not easy picking the right transporter broker. Tons to choose from. Some negative reviews from other brokers seemed like there is a huge risk with promised timings not being met and items taken from the shipped cars and of course prices varied. I did... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Tom for the Great review! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:11/4/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Car
    Review:This was a very professional company, picking up the car and delivery, plus very prompt service. The price was reasonable. From start to finish this was a complete job, well done. [ View ]
    Poster:Charles Pinch
    Date:11/2/2015 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Would use again. Highly recommend. Leslie was very helpful and was immediately on top of the transport. At this point the review requires me to type at least 200 characters so I'm just typing for the heck of it. I hope I'm almost there... [ View ]
    Response:Matt, Thank you for the Great review, And excited to hear that you are pleased with our services. Feel free to contact me on my DIRECT LINE 954-716-7681 Anytime for quotes or Direct Shipping. BOATS, CARS, CONTAINERS, BACK HOE'S, COMBINES, HELICOPTERS. You name it we ship it. Thanks Again for the review, and enjoy your new excavator. Les [ view ]
    Poster:Matt Smith
    Date:10/20/2015 2:22:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping CASE 530CK (Loader) Backhoe
    Review:Absolute pleasure to work with Marie Abrahams. This is the first time I have bought and moved an item of this size, Marie made the shipping a breeze; she returned every call and email. She was very positive and optimistic, when confronted with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Alcobia
    Date:10/16/2015 11:57:00 PM
    Review:I needed to transport my daughter's car to her while she is attending college. This is a high-end car and I needed extra care in transporting it to her. Contacted Total Car Shipping who put me in contact with Jesse Frasier of Frasier Trucking and Rep... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:10/16/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: pending outcome
    Review:so far the service has been excellent. quick response to request and delivery. there was a small issue upon delivery by the transporter which i am still in correspondence to get resolved, but so far everyone has been moving along as expected.... [ View ]
    Poster:diane
    Date:10/16/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Excellent experience. Everything was as advertised. On time and on price. Kept us informed on a regular basis about the process. The driver called to make sure about the pick-up and delivery and everything worked out fine. The car was in the same con... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Griswold
    Date:10/16/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: TOTAL SHIPPING IS AWESOME
    Review:MARC AT TOTAL SHIPPING HANDLED EVERYTHING FROM START TO FINISH PERFECTLY. I NEEDED TO HAVE A CAR SHIPPED TO MY SON IN CALIFORNIA. MARC ARRANGED TO HAVE IT PICKED UP ON THE SAMRE DAY I CALLED, AND IT WAS DELIVERED, AS PROMISED, 7 DAYS LATER. HE SENT ... [ More ]
    Poster:MICHELLE JOHNSTIN
    Date:10/15/2015 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping
    Review:I have used Total Car Shipping 5 times in the last 2 years. My go to person is Marc. Always available and always pays attention to detail. I have had 5 perfect experiences with Total Car Shipping and the transport carriers they have set me up with... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Julia! My pleasure working with you! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for the same GREAT A+ service EVERY TIME! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Julia Kern
    Date:10/15/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Blew it out of the park!
    Review:What can I say, Kevin is the man and did what he had to, to gain my business at a price I needed. They got me someone to pickup and deliver my car with only a 2 day notice! Sure it helps that my route is very popular apparently but still the car was ... [ More ]
    Poster:A. K.
    Date:10/10/2015 4:22:00 AM
    Review:I was worried about transporting car from NY to IN because there were some horror stories on the internet. My experience with Total Car Shipping was highly professional. Brian was knowledgeable, polite and reassuring. Once it was picked up, my car wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda H
    Date:10/6/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping Service
    Review:I was very satisfied with Total Car Shipping's service. Marie Abrahams was very professional & courteous. They even knocked $100 off the original quote & it was already the lowest I had received! Marie & Total Car Shipping will be the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay Odenwald
    Date:10/3/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Calif to Tenn transport
    Review:I had a good experience with the dispatcher, Brian. He was prompt to follow up and confirm information. I wanted one of my vehicles in an enclosed transport truck, and the other could be sent on an exposed transport. The company that had enclosed t... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale
    Date:9/29/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Commendation
    Review:I was refered by a friend who had had a very positive experience with your company. He told me to ask for Marie. I called and was transfered to Marie Abrahams on ext 828. Marie was very professional and given that this was my first experience with... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne Jubb
    Date:9/28/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: 1923 Model T
    Review:My 1923 Model T was to be pick up by two other guys but after talking to them, my broker, Kevin, so no he did not feel good with them. He kept working on the posting and found a driver to pick it up that knew the Model T. Everything went smooth and s... [ More ]
    Poster:Phillip
    Date:9/28/2015 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: Five out of Five!
    Review:Kevin was fantastic, he helped me ship a claasic car of mine 1,000 miles away. Stayed with me the whole time, used only the best shippers. Great job Kevin, and thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Vinnie
    Date:9/26/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Women
    Review:If you are dealing with car transport in a man's world..call Brian. This whole culture is too bizarre to get into. Do no t trust a women on the other end of the phone. [ View ]
    Poster:Jean
    Date:9/25/2015 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: Marc Ext 826
    Review:Marc was absolutely GREAT! I couldn't have received better customer service and his follow through was nothing short of impeccable! He is the benchmark!, and has set the bar at the highest level for all others to be judged!!!! THANK YOU MARC!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the GREAT review of our services! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for the same A+ service EVERY TIME! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Doris Echavarria
    Date:9/22/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Corolla
    Review:My husband's brother's wife's car engine blew up in California and originally we planned on shipping my husband's Corolla over to them there. We put a deposit on it and then we found out that his wife couldn't drive a stick and she was too nervous a... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheri
    Date:9/21/2015 5:54:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping review
    Review:Thank you Kevin and Total Car Shipping. Car was delivered in good condition and reasonably on time. The shipping cost quote was the lowest I received. Communication with both Kevin and delivery driver was excellent. The driver was courteous and frien... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:9/19/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHLY Recommend
    Review:From the initial contact I had with Brian at Total Car Shipping, I was nothing but completely satisfied. His strong desire to determine my exact needs, to the process he used to deliver on my needs and the efforts he put forth to ensure those needs w... [ More ]
    Poster:Maureen S
    Date:9/17/2015 3:24:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car. I was cautious and spoke to many shipping brokers before making a final decision. I chose Total Car Shipping LLC because the reviews were excellent. I did not find one bad review. The broker Brian Hug was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gwen Hoover
    Date:9/16/2015 5:53:00 PM

Next Reviews on Total Car Shipping

Total Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.