View 159,600 Reviews on 3,679 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,601th Review now!

View Total Car Shipping's New Profile

Total Car Shipping
1001 West Cypress Creek Rd. Suite 107
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Phone Number:1-800-516-5569
Secondary Phone Number:954-505-8927
Website:http://www.totalcarshipping.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 4 Months. Since 12/6/2007

Leading Auto Transport Broker providing reliable, courteous, convenient service. We service the entire US including Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico. We have the experience to serve all your vehicle transport needs. *****We Care About Your Move*****
Have your own experience with Total Car Shipping to share?

Total Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 225 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.00% of Total Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Total Car Shipping
    Subject: MARC AND ROBERT MUSTANG TRANSPORT
    Review:IT TOOK A LITTLE WHILE TO FIND A DRIVER WILLING TO PICK UP IN THE PANHANDLE OF FLORIDA, BUT ONCE HE [ROBERT] WAS LOCATED THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT AND EXTREMELY CORDIAL. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Alan! Call me on my direct line ANYTIME 954 210 7612 Best Wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Alan M Wright
    Date:3/28/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Your staff did an excellent job and were extremely helpful. The delevery was early and handled with care, we will be using you more often. Thank you for your services. [ View ]
    Response:CUSTOMER HIT COMPENSATED BY MISTAKE****** TOTAL CAR SHIPPING DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS!!!!********** Thank you Mike for your GREAT review of our services! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for ALL your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:michael andrsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: My car.
    Review:The car was EXTREMELY dirty on the outside and the emergency break on the inside was very stiff I wasn't able to release it, as if the driver used force to pull it up higher than it was supposed to be pulled as if he used anger to pull it up (I know ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tamara
    Date:3/17/2015 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:Driver was helpful and professional, and explained the process and vehicle preparation thoroughly. Driver was willing to meet at a better pick up location, and deliver the vehicle in a more convenient location. Vehicle arrived two days early. [ View ]
    Poster:R. Merrell
    Date:3/17/2015 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: 2014 Jaguar XF
    Review:I was skeptical to buy over the internet but this experience with transportation showed me that this is the way to buy cars. Marc my broker was excellent. He basically coaches you through the process and is in touch with you throughout the process.... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you J Pavuk! Call me Anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612 For the same GREAT service EVERYTIME!! Never pay any upfront deposit until we have assigned a carrier! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:J Pavuk
    Date:3/15/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipment
    Review:I was more than satisfied with TCS shipping. I had immediate results and a driver picked up our vehicle the next day. I worked with Richard as a contact and he was always available to answer any of my questions or concerns. Our truck was delivered... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Susan...Call Richard @ 954-210-7613 ANYTIME for accurate rates and NEVER any upfron t$$$. Hawaii and Alaska is my speciality. [ view ]
    Poster:Susan Brown
    Date:3/13/2015 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: I was more than pleased!
    Review:I needed someone to transport my vehicle from Georgia to California so I put a request out by way of email and Marc with Total Car Shipping was the first person to respond and assured me that my vehicle would be in the best of care. After checking ar... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you R. Greer! We are very proud of the service we provide! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for ALL your transport needs! NEVER PAY A DEPOSIT UNTIL WE HAVE ASSIGNED A CARRIER! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:R. Greer
    Date:3/4/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transportation
    Review:Communication was excellent for start to finish. The company called the day prior to delivery, then again on the delivery day to tell me the time of delivery. The vehicle was picked up when stated and delivered one day earlier than the estimated tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Steber
    Date:3/2/2015 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job
    Review:They did excellent work. I got my car one day early with no issue. Richard did great customer care, all the process was really quick and awesome. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Nazmul!! Call 954-210-7613 ANYTIME for accurate rates and NEVER any $$$$ upfront.Richard Hawaii and Alaska is my seciality.. [ view ]
    Poster:NazmulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: 09 Venza
    Review:Richard at TCS was very clear in explaining the whole process and gave me the confidence I was looking for. The actual transport company (Reliance Auto Transport) selected to move the car contacted me to let me know which day the car would be picked... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the Kind words Francisco . Call me anytime for ACCURATE rates to move vehicles with NEVER an upfront deposit. Richard 954-210-7613..Hawaii and Alaska specialist!!! [ view ]
    Poster:FR
    Date:2/26/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent custumer service ..super fast deliery ..
    Review:Excellent excellent!! Marie was a great help. Recommend this company, stay away from others they just want your credit card number and NO results.. [ View ]
    Poster:Lucy
    Date:2/25/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with the transport service. Be sure to research the transport company you plan to use. There are horror stories out there. The last company I used, I had to drive 200 miles to meet them in order to get my car and they tried to shak... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael C.
    Date:2/23/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I called a couple of months before my Move and Marc at Total Car Shipping was knowledgeable, helpful and gave me and outstanding price. This experience was my first encounter shipping a car and it was a totally worry-free experience Everything was... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Donna! My pleasure to help you. Call me anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Donna Greene
    Date:2/17/2015 4:01:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I found my dream car in another state and didn't want to have to drive it cross country. I was nervous to have it shipped but thankfully this company did an awesome job for me. There wasn't a scratch on the car, it was shipped for a fair price and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle M
    Date:2/10/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Dodge Challenger
    Review:Thank You so much Anne for lining up a transport for my Dodge Challenger. The pick up was 3 days early and delivered 1 day early as well, all for the price quoted. Highly recommended dealing with Anne at Total Car Shipping!! [ View ]
    Response:Rick, so glad that you are pleased with my service. Hope you are enjoying your new car! Call anytme 954-210-7615 for top notch service, Thanks, Anne [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Garrett
    Date:2/8/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping
    Review:Marie at Total Car was fantastic. If you are looking to ship a car and have a contact person that is always there, go with Total Car. The quoted price went up a little bit to book the actual transport, but apart from that, the experience was great. I... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Stewart
    Date:2/3/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excelent car shipping
    Review:I was worrying about which company to pick to ship my car from Dallas texas to Florida, I called total car shipping and I spoke to Anne that once I talked to her I was very assured and happy that my car will be delivered. She found a driver just aft... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for your kind review; so glad you are pleased with my service; Call anytime 954-210-7615. Never an upfront deposit Thanks! Anne [ view ]
    Poster:Samir
    Date:2/2/2015 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Hauling Antique 1933 Ford From FLORIDA
    Review: All the corespondance I've HAD with MARC was the best and most HONEST and TRUTHFULL I have had with anyone , Everything was just as he said it would be . EXCELLENT SERVICE . TTotal Car SHIPPING was EXCELLENT Just LIKE MARC SAID it would be . ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review Bill! Call me anytime 954 210 7612 on my direct line for all your future transport needs! Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Bridges
    Date:1/27/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-country shipment and on-time delivery
    Review:Was shipping both my family's cars. This one went the day the movers arrived, so time was of the essence. The service was great! Came to my house on the requested day and got the car on its way. The car arrived in New Jersey in great condition, r... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review Chris! Call me anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Newman
    Date:1/23/2015 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: California to Pennsylvania
    Review:Richard was amazing. I had issue with other company and they never came to get my car. I called Richard and he saved my life and got my car home. He worked everyday for me and found me the best price for my budget. The guy who brought my car home... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the kind words Andrea.. I always try to make the shipping smoooth and easy.. It was a pleasure working with you. Call me direct for accurate rates with NO upfront $$$$$$ Richard 954-210-7613 [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:1/14/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:The original drop-off site was in the boonies and it was difficult to locate a driver willing to go that far in the dead of winter. Customer Service worked with me to find an alternate site that would work and helped to negotiate a fair price. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Joel! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612. I am always here to help you with all your future transport needs! Never an upfront deposit. Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Joel Epstein
    Date:1/13/2015 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Had 2 cars shipped from NJ to Florida. Driver called to say he was on the way, he picked up cars at my house and drove off. Driver called 3 days later stating he was 3 hours away. then called again to say he was in my city. Later dropped off cars ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Charlie! Call me anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs. Happy New Year! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Charlie NJ
    Date:1/9/2015 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: transport 2011 chevrolet equinox
    Review:We chose Total Car Shipping based on good reviews. To be honest we were nervous since this was a first for us. From the time I contacted Marc till the car was picked up and delivered, he was efficient, Professional, and kept in contact until our ca... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Patricia! Call me anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Happy New Year to you and the family! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Patricia Davis
    Date:12/28/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Would highly recommend
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a car and I was anxious about the process. After being inundated with proposals from dozens of companies and overwhelmed by the magnitude of information out there on the internet, I decided to put my trust i... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:12/18/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE
    Review:Richie stayed in touch with me daily to insure that I was kept in "the loop", Richie was very professional and courteous and able to be reached on the phone throughout the entire process. FIVE STARS [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the kind words Jimmy..For accurate rates and NEVER an upfront deposit call Richard at 954-210-7613....24/7 By the way this is NOT a compensted review.. [ view ]
    Poster:JimmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 6:37:00 AM
    Subject: Thank You!
    Review:Sending a car across country was new for us. Marc and everyone at Total Car Shipping were great. Early pick-up and early delivery! THANK YOU! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Anita! We are very proud of the service we provide! Call me on my direct line ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for ALL your future transport needs. HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAY to you and your family! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Anita A
    Date:12/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great to work with
    Review:Richard gave us the run down from start to finish on how the transportation of vehicles go. He never tried to give us false pick up information or a transport rate that would never get our vehicle picked up. Rates were higher then I wanted to pay b... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the kind words Angela.. For ACCURATE rates and NEVER an upfront deposit call Richard direct at 954-210-7613 And Happy Holidays to you and yours [ view ]
    Poster:Angela & Steve
    Date:12/14/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Excellent service from Beth. Took all of my calls and kept me informed through the whole process. Driver called to update on location and estimated delivery time. Car in perfect condition. Great company, would definitely use this company again. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie
    Date:12/7/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: MI to AZ Transport
    Review:After contacting 3 other Transport Brokers, who did not follow through, did not return calls or emails or set up pick-up of the vehicle, which never materialized. Richard at Total Car shipping immediately took the bull by the horns and found a drive... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Roman for the kind words... It is always satisfying when we get a car moved the other companies can't. For whatever reason. We at Total Car Shipping give ACCURATE rates to ship vehicles..NOT unreasonable low ones to string people along..Call me anytime at 954-210-7613 for accurate rates with NEVER an upfront deposit..Richard [ view ]
    Poster:Roman F.
    Date:12/4/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I was skeptical using a transport company as this was my first time with transporting a car. After reviewing the comments on various transport lines We decided to go with Total Car Shipping. I was very pleased with everything from start to finish! ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Sandra! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for the same Great Service EVERY TIME! Thanks again, Happy and Safe Holidays to you and your family. Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Sandra Vuillemot
    Date:11/18/2014 7:57:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent is the word !!
    Review:This is the second time when I used Marc for my transport needs. I had to transport my 2001 Toyota Corolla from Oklahoma City, OK to Houston, TX. As I knew earlier, Marc made all the arrangements as per my request. The car was picked up as it was ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Umesh!Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 Always a pleasure working with you! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Umesh Verma
    Date:11/13/2014 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Simply excellent service is what I experienced. Marc was great in finding a carrier who transported my vehicle right to my house. The driver was in constant contact every step of the way and I was not worried about my vehicle at anytime. I recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:Fannie LaGreca
    Date:11/12/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Response:Thank you Fannie! My Pleasure to help. Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs. Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Fannie LaGreca
    Date:11/12/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:Total Car shipping just recently moved my 2004 Land Rover from Nevada to Florida and I had no problems whatsoever. I spoke with Richard everytime and he made sure I always knew what was going on. There were no hidden fees and the amount they quoted m... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the kind words Kelly ..For ACCURATE rate with NO $$$$ down call Richard direct at 954-210-7613 .... 24/7 [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly J
    Date:11/5/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Beth is amazing!! friendly, precise and right away she will find answers for you.. It took me one month to find a good company who could work with my difficult schedule.... Here comes Beth and it didn't even bother her!! My car was picked up within c... [ More ]
    Poster:Tamara
    Date:11/4/2014 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: Total shipping - excellent service
    Review:I wanted to ship my car from MN to DE with some conditions on the delivery date. I read the reviews and went for total car shipping. Quote rate was cheaper than other shipping agencies i have reached out and I was wondering whether i should go for To... [ More ]
    Poster:Kumar
    Date:11/3/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:Shipped a car from California to SC and everything went exactly as planned. Perfect! Anne was great at getting a carrier booked and PBC picked up and delivered the car with the utmost care. [ View ]
    Response:Gary glad that you are pleased with our service; thank you for your kind words! Call anytime should the need come up Anne 954-210-7615 Thanks! [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:11/2/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:On time Delivery. Only thing i did not expect or you can say i did not like that they increased $50 after making commitment and order was placed. And they told if i will not pay $50 extra to truck driver then they will cancel my order. As i was in la... [ More ]
    Poster:RavindraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Date:10/31/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Peezy
    Review:I'm Jeremy, 31 years old and just moved from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to West Palm Beach, Florida. Marc ( extension 826 or Marc@totalcarhsipping.com ) from Total Car Shipping was able to get me a lower quote than any other quote I had received and h... [ More ]
    Response:Jeremy, Thank you for this great review! We are very proud of the service we provide! Call me anytime 954 210 7612 for the same great service EVERY TIME! Thanks again! Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy L
    Date:10/27/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:My sells rep was the best. Very helpful, she made sure i was taken care of. She even followed up after the vehcial was delivered. I will be using you in future as well as recommending your company. Thanks Marie. [ View ]
    Poster:john
    Date:10/24/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Review:Excellent customer service. Willing to answer questions throughout the whole process. Delivered exactly what I needed and went above and beyond the basic requirements. I recommend Total Car Shipping and also Outstanding Auto Transport which delivered... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Lee! I am very happy everything went well! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs. Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:10/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Beth - Agent referral
    Review:Beth is a highly efficient agent. Within five minutes of our first phone conversation she called back with all the details for next day shipping and the deal was done. Thank you, Adrian [ View ]
    Poster:Adrian
    Date:10/23/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING experience
    Review:After having a truly horrendous experience with another shipping company(see my other review), I am sooooo extremely grateful to have stumbled upon Total Car Shipping. From my initial call with Beth to the drop off of my car, everything preceded fla... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanne
    Date:10/20/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Truly the BEST Transport Broker in the US (Thank you Richard!!!)
    Review:I am a first time user having had the need to move a car purchased off eBay from a remote mountain location in CA to my home in Michigan. I contracted with Richard at Total Car Shipping to get the vehicle picked up in 2 weeks before the seller was o... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the kind words Jeffrey. It was a pleasure working with you! All my customers should be as easy to work with as you were. Enjoy that Classic. Call me anytime at 954-210-7613 for ALL your shipping and freight needs. Richard [ view ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Gress
    Date:10/17/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Beth was AMAZING
    Review:Beth was phenomenal to work with. She was attentive, gave the best price, and was always available. Was a great deal of help upon delivery when the driver couldn't get a hold of me and made the delivery happen. Highly would recommend Beth and her ... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Johnson
    Date:10/17/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Review:this is my first time doing anything like this, very impressed with the level of professionalism and how quickly everything got set up. Definitely using this service for the future. [ View ]
    Response: CUSTOMER HIT COMPENSATED BY MISTAKE****** TOTAL CAR SHIPPING DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS!!!!********** Thank you Thelma for your GREAT review of our services! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for ALL your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Thelma This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Stellar Customer Service
    Review:I needed to move a damaged automobile bought in an internet auction from New York to Texas. The transaction was complicated by having to arrange payment to the seller at the time of pickup and have the vehicle delivered directly to a body shop that w... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Kenn for taking the time to leave this review. I am very happy everything worked out well. Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Same great service EVERYTIME! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Kenn Goldblatt
    Date:10/9/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Company
    Review:Total car shipping was great. I had a short window for pick up and delivery and Anne was able to arrange pickup and delivery in very short order. Got my car quick, on time, in great shape and for a very reasonable price, much lower than the competi... [ More ]
    Response:Steve, So glad that you are pleased with our service. It was a pleasure working with you. Please keep me in mind for any future transport. Thanks! Anne 954-210-7615 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:10/7/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: Beth was terrific and a pmeasure to work with!
    Review:Beth was an absolute professional. She was extremely knowledgeable about what she could and could not do, and had my vehicle picked up within three days of contact. Delivery was done from coast to coast in 5 days which is tremendous. I would absol... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam