View 162,657 Reviews on 3,720 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,658th Review now!

View Total Car Shipping's New Profile

Total Car Shipping
1001 West Cypress Creek Rd. Suite 107
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Phone Number:1-800-516-5569
Secondary Phone Number:954-505-8927
Website:http://www.totalcarshipping.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 5 Months. Since 12/6/2007

Leading Auto Transport Broker providing reliable, courteous, convenient service. We service the entire US including Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico. We have the experience to serve all your vehicle transport needs. *****We Care About Your Move*****
Have your own experience with Total Car Shipping to share?

Total Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 212 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.83% of Total Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.17% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Total Car Shipping
    Subject: Responsiveness
    Review:When the first carrier changed dates of pickup twice in the last minute, Anne C and Total Car were fantastic. Anne was responsive, quick to act and find an alternate carrier and extremely professional. The stress of having to try and find an altern... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill M
    Date:5/22/2015 2:14:00 AM
    Subject: 2005 HIGHLANDER
    Review:I WAS WORKING WITH SCOTT AT TOTAL CAR SHIPPING. FIRST HE WAS NICE AND VERY HELPFUL. HE GIVE ME A RATE QUOTE OF $2,300 AND THEN CHANGE TO $2,500. I TRY TO BOOK THIS QUOTE WITH THEM BUT THEN I RECEIVD ANTOHER CHEAPER RATE QUOTE FROM ANOTHER COMPANY. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:MEE T.
    Date:5/20/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Colo to VA
    Review:Marc was very courteous and helpful, always taking time to answer my questions. Total Car Shipping had a great price too. The driver was very experienced and my Jeep arrived in excellent condition. I would definitely use Total Car Shipping agai... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you H Hayden! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612. Never pay a deposit before you have been assigned to a carrier. We are very proud of the service we provide. Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:H Hayden
    Date:5/20/2015 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Scott at TotalCarShipping was terrific to work with - he found a transport for me but I wasn't ready yet so as soon as I was ready I contacted Scott he had a carrier within days for me - the pick up and delivery were smooth - driver was great and car... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam
    Date:5/19/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping
    Review:Total Car Shipping ~Great company! Anne Cooper was GREAT to work with. She knew I had no idea what I was doing and she made this so easy and painless and kept the cost down. She was true to her word and put this transaction together with li... [ More ]
    Response:Stacy, Thank you for your kind review, so glad that were pleased with our service and that delivery was early. Call Anne for best quote and service never an upfront deposit 954-210-7615 [ view ]
    Poster:Stacy
    Date:5/17/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:Total Transport did an excellent job of transporting my vehicle. Mark was great to work with. The driver Victor was professional. They did exactly what they promised for the price they quoted and in the correct amount of time. I will definetly use th... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review Shannon! We are very proud of the service we provide. Call my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs. Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Shannon Fisher
    Date:5/14/2015 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:I worked with a guy named jeff and he was fantastic. i put him through some hell but he treated me very well and was very informative. He made sure to research everythung for me and keep me filled in on everyrhing. These guys worked hard for me and... [ More ]
    Response:Hey Chris, Thank you So much for using Total Car Shipping, i'm glad to hear you had a Pleasant experience with us, Feel Free to call ANYTIME if you need shipping assistance. Total Car Shipping Guarantees quality customer service!! Thanks Again for the Great Review. 1-800-516-5569 [ view ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:5/8/2015 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Total Car Transport was a great experience from beginning to end and I would certainly use them again or recommend them to my friends.Marc was a pleasure to work with. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Mike! Call my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs, Great accurate rates for all of the USA , Alaska and Hawaii. NEVER pay a deposit before you have been dispatched to a carrier and provided with all the carrier information. Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Soroka
    Date:5/7/2015 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Corvette
    Review:Everything about this was a good experience. TotalCarShipping was very responsive to my calls and emails. The drivers were careful and courteous. The pick up was early which pleased me the delivery was early which pleased me even more. And the price ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the Great review Clyde! I am very glad everything went well. Call my direct line 954 210 7612 ANYTIME for the most accurate rates and NEVER pay a deposit until you have been dispatched to a carrier. Thanks again Clyde! Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Clyde Rauch
    Date:5/7/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Everything done was on time or early. They contacted me multiple times before, during and after my vehicle was shipped. Excellent experience! I would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Very Much for the Great review of our services! We are very proud of the AAA+ service Total Car Shipping provides! ANYTIME for a QUICK, Hassle free quote. 1-800-516-5569 Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:J Jordan
    Date:5/1/2015 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I received a call back within minutes from Leslie Finley. He was knowledgeable and I only have him days to find a truck to transport my vehicle. He pulled it off and even worked through the weekend to make it happen. I really appreciate him making th... [ More ]
    Response:Ryan, Thank you soo much for the review. Happy to hear that everything went smoothly. Customer Service Guaranteed. Feel free to call me anytime with any of your shipping needs. Reach me on my DIRECT LINE 954-716-7681. And Enjoy your time in Arizona. Regards, -Les [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan C Robinson
    Date:4/28/2015 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless
    Review:Was a bit concerned about shipping a newly bot E63 but the car was delivered earlier than expected and without a hitch. Spoke to Richard for the first time on Saturday morning with hope of having the car picked up in Chicago asap starting Monday. O... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Ken for the kind words..Call Richard @ 954-210-7613 for ACCURATE rates anytime. OPEN or ENCLOSED.. Alaska and Hawaii are my specialties. Thanks AGAIN [ view ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:4/27/2015 12:53:00 AM
    Review:Scott"s customer service and follow up was way above average as I have had poor service with other carriers before. Work with Scott. If there's a problem he will engage and make it right. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary K
    Date:4/26/2015 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:I contacted Marie Abrahams at Total Car Shipping to arrange transport of my vehicle from MD to CA. Marie was friendly and knowledgeable. She went out of her way to understand and assess my needs, calling me back on a consistent basis. Total Car Sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael W.
    Date:4/22/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Can't go wrong with Richard S.
    Review:I had 5 cars I had to ship for a client out of Sacramento and also Los Angeles. Richard S. at Total Car Shipping was one of the best I have worked with over the years when it comes to shipping vehicles. He took his time to explain to me the cost and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Beth..Call me ANYTIME @ 954-210-7613 for ACCURATE rates.. You were a pleasure to deal with and look forward to working with you again..Thanks Again Richard [ view ]
    Poster:Beth
    Date:4/21/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Richard was fantastic!
    Review:I was told by my friend to contact Richard for shipping my car. I would do it again in a heartbeat if I ever had to move again :-) He was very knowledgeable, patient, kind, and very helpful along the way. There are no hidden fees, there is nothing su... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Melyssa..Call Richard anytime @ 954-210-7613 for ACCURATE rates and NO UPFRONT $$$ for ALL your shipping needs Hawaii and Alaska are my specialties..Working with you Melyssa was a pleasure..Aloha [ view ]
    Poster:Melyssa B
    Date:4/21/2015 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: THE TYPICAL BAIT AND SWITCH
    Review:The quote to transport my car was $649. I ended up having to pay $800. They promised they could pick up and deliver at one price, but could NOT keep the promise. "Overpromise" and "underdeliver"! [ View ]
    Response:The initial quote was 650.00 when customer called in. We called and informed her that we could not get it for that price. She agreed to raise the price. We had a driver for 725.00 which she agreed. Our driver was dispatched and went out to get the car and the car apparently was picked up from another carrier. Customer was working with several other companies besides ours and we were not informed. Never was our quote 800.00 to customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Castillo
    Date:4/21/2015 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: casr transport
    Review:Excellent and honest communication with the company contact person and the driver! I was offered a good price for the transport of my automobile. Pick up and delivery times were as stated - excellent! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you NLiebeskind for the great review! Call me anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs. Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:NLiebeskind
    Date:4/19/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Marc did a great job setting this up from beginning to end. Good communication. Bruce the truck driver was prompt & courteous. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Marty! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:marty
    Date:4/16/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Move to FLORIDA
    Review:These guys were great! Since our street could not accept a large truck they met us at a local truck stop. The driver was courteous and polite. The car got to FL one day earlier than expected. We would use them again. Thanks for making this easy. [ View ]
    Response:*******CUSTOMER HIT COMPENSATED BY MISTAKE****** TOTAL CAR SHIPPING DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS!!!!********** Thank you Paul for your GREAT review of our services! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for ALL your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Paul GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2015 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Great Experience
    Review:This was not the first time we send a car out of state except it was with a different company. Our contact person Leslie did a great job answering my questions and gave the best rate. He gave me a price first hand so it lets me know that I am with in... [ More ]
    Response:**THIS CUSTOMER HIT COMPENSATED BY MISTAKE, TOTAL CAR SHIPPING DOES NOT PAY FOR REVIEWS** Meng, Thank you For the great review, happy to hear that your move to Alaska was a pleasurable one. I will be more than happy to assist you in the future with ALL of your future shipping needs, 954-716-7681. Customer service guaranteed! Again, Thank you Meng, and Enjoy your new home. Regards, Les [ view ]
    Poster:MengThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Barrett Jackson Auction Shipping AZ-FL
    Review:Total Shipping is the best shipper period no need to look any further. Price was very competitive and I checked almost everybody. Marc is a pleasure to do business with and very personable. He was on top of the entire process from start to finish and... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the kind words Vince! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 on my direct line for all you future transport needs. We are very proud of the service we provide! Thanks again, Best Wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Vince
    Date:4/15/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Mark Namus
    Review:I've only shipped one other car previous to this, and I used a high-end shipping company. And I'll be honest with you, when I got the car delivered, I got a lot of attitude from the driver and a lot of rush and a lot of push and it was very unprofess... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Cameron for this great review of our services! Its been MY pleasure helping you with your baby! We are very proud of the service we provide. Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs. Thanks again, Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Cameon
    Date:4/14/2015 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Customer Service
    Review:I highly recommend Leslie and Total Car Shipping Inc. The truck driver Ryan was also 1st class. My jeep wrangler and golf cart were picked up on time and delivered on time the very next day. It was actually a very enjoyable experience. Many thanks... [ More ]
    Response:Jim, thanks for the positive feedback and happy to hear that you were pleased with the customer service. Feel free to call me on my Direct Line Anytime for ALL of your future shipping needs, I will be happy to assist you with quality customer care and get you a spot on one of our qualified carriers. 954-716-7681 Thanks again Jim, Enjoy the Cars, Regards, Les [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:4/13/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping
    Review:Amazing service from Leslie with Total Car Shipping. Hired another company about a month ago and they jerked me around for two weeks, no communication and then THEY cancelled the order, no reason, no nothing. I reached out to Leslie and within 72 hou... [ More ]
    Response:Alex, Thank you Soo much for the review, I'm happy to be of service to you, I really appreciate the feedback and would be happy to assist you for ALL of your future shipping needs. Call me on my Direct Line Anytime 954-716-7681. Happy Friday, Les [ view ]
    Poster:alex t.
    Date:4/10/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Total Car Shipping is a great company to work with and reasonable price. I been worked with broker( Lesle) he was easy to work with and very helpful. Thank you very much Total Car Shipping!!! [ View ]
    Response:******The customer made mistake on checking compensated for this review. Total Car Shipping does not pay for reviews.****** Thank you Shawn for the review glad to be of service to you. Feel free to give me a call on my Direct Line for all of your future shipping needs!! 954-716-7681 Thanks again, -Regards, Les [ view ]
    Poster:ShawnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/7/2015 4:06:00 AM
    Review:Total Car Shipping was top notch in their customer service. Marc was attentive, friendly, and found me the best price. I will use Total Car Shipping in the future! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you J. Hicks! Call me Anytime on my DIRECT LINE 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Best Wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:J.Hicks
    Date:4/6/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!!
    Review:Everything about this transaction was professional and straight forward. I was given a very reasonable price to ship my vehicle and they even gave me a discount. I shipped a very rare vehicle in showroom condition and was naturally apprehensive abo... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Gary! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612. We are very proud of the service we provide. Thanks again, Marc. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:4/3/2015 2:38:00 AM
    Subject: RESULT-ORIENTED
    Review:Marc, who was in charge of coordinating my car shipping, made every effort to move my car from San Jose CA to Houston TX on time. Of course the quote is really competitive. At the beginning, I mean on Wed, March 18, 2015, Marc found a car carrier for... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the very kind words MY! I am very happy it all worked out well. Call me anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612 Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:MY NGUYEN
    Date:4/2/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service and delivery
    Review:I dealt with Richard at Total Car Shipping. He was professional, cordial. He explained how the process worked. I was a bit hesitant, because of all the horror stories in other companies' online reviews. He told me he'd help and he did. He had a dri... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Bryan Call Richard @ 954-210-7613 for accurate rates and NEVER an upfront deposit..Hawaii and Alaska are me specialties [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan W
    Date:4/2/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: MARC AND ROBERT MUSTANG TRANSPORT
    Review:IT TOOK A LITTLE WHILE TO FIND A DRIVER WILLING TO PICK UP IN THE PANHANDLE OF FLORIDA, BUT ONCE HE [ROBERT] WAS LOCATED THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT AND EXTREMELY CORDIAL. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Alan! Call me on my direct line ANYTIME 954 210 7612 Best Wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Alan M Wright
    Date:3/28/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Your staff did an excellent job and were extremely helpful. The delevery was early and handled with care, we will be using you more often. Thank you for your services. [ View ]
    Response:CUSTOMER HIT COMPENSATED BY MISTAKE****** TOTAL CAR SHIPPING DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS!!!!********** Thank you Mike for your GREAT review of our services! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for ALL your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:michael andrsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: My car.
    Review:The car was EXTREMELY dirty on the outside and the emergency break on the inside was very stiff I wasn't able to release it, as if the driver used force to pull it up higher than it was supposed to be pulled as if he used anger to pull it up (I know ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tamara
    Date:3/17/2015 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:Driver was helpful and professional, and explained the process and vehicle preparation thoroughly. Driver was willing to meet at a better pick up location, and deliver the vehicle in a more convenient location. Vehicle arrived two days early. [ View ]
    Poster:R. Merrell
    Date:3/17/2015 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: 2014 Jaguar XF
    Review:I was skeptical to buy over the internet but this experience with transportation showed me that this is the way to buy cars. Marc my broker was excellent. He basically coaches you through the process and is in touch with you throughout the process.... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you J Pavuk! Call me Anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612 For the same GREAT service EVERYTIME!! Never pay any upfront deposit until we have assigned a carrier! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:J Pavuk
    Date:3/15/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipment
    Review:I was more than satisfied with TCS shipping. I had immediate results and a driver picked up our vehicle the next day. I worked with Richard as a contact and he was always available to answer any of my questions or concerns. Our truck was delivered... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Susan...Call Richard @ 954-210-7613 ANYTIME for accurate rates and NEVER any upfron t$$$. Hawaii and Alaska is my speciality. [ view ]
    Poster:Susan Brown
    Date:3/13/2015 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: I was more than pleased!
    Review:I needed someone to transport my vehicle from Georgia to California so I put a request out by way of email and Marc with Total Car Shipping was the first person to respond and assured me that my vehicle would be in the best of care. After checking ar... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you R. Greer! We are very proud of the service we provide! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for ALL your transport needs! NEVER PAY A DEPOSIT UNTIL WE HAVE ASSIGNED A CARRIER! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:R. Greer
    Date:3/4/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transportation
    Review:Communication was excellent for start to finish. The company called the day prior to delivery, then again on the delivery day to tell me the time of delivery. The vehicle was picked up when stated and delivered one day earlier than the estimated tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Steber
    Date:3/2/2015 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job
    Review:They did excellent work. I got my car one day early with no issue. Richard did great customer care, all the process was really quick and awesome. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Nazmul!! Call 954-210-7613 ANYTIME for accurate rates and NEVER any $$$$ upfront.Richard Hawaii and Alaska is my seciality.. [ view ]
    Poster:NazmulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: 09 Venza
    Review:Richard at TCS was very clear in explaining the whole process and gave me the confidence I was looking for. The actual transport company (Reliance Auto Transport) selected to move the car contacted me to let me know which day the car would be picked... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the Kind words Francisco . Call me anytime for ACCURATE rates to move vehicles with NEVER an upfront deposit. Richard 954-210-7613..Hawaii and Alaska specialist!!! [ view ]
    Poster:FR
    Date:2/26/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent custumer service ..super fast deliery ..
    Review:Excellent excellent!! Marie was a great help. Recommend this company, stay away from others they just want your credit card number and NO results.. [ View ]
    Poster:Lucy
    Date:2/25/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with the transport service. Be sure to research the transport company you plan to use. There are horror stories out there. The last company I used, I had to drive 200 miles to meet them in order to get my car and they tried to shak... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael C.
    Date:2/23/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I called a couple of months before my Move and Marc at Total Car Shipping was knowledgeable, helpful and gave me and outstanding price. This experience was my first encounter shipping a car and it was a totally worry-free experience Everything was... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Donna! My pleasure to help you. Call me anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Donna Greene
    Date:2/17/2015 4:01:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I found my dream car in another state and didn't want to have to drive it cross country. I was nervous to have it shipped but thankfully this company did an awesome job for me. There wasn't a scratch on the car, it was shipped for a fair price and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle M
    Date:2/10/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Dodge Challenger
    Review:Thank You so much Anne for lining up a transport for my Dodge Challenger. The pick up was 3 days early and delivered 1 day early as well, all for the price quoted. Highly recommended dealing with Anne at Total Car Shipping!! [ View ]
    Response:Rick, so glad that you are pleased with my service. Hope you are enjoying your new car! Call anytme 954-210-7615 for top notch service, Thanks, Anne [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Garrett
    Date:2/8/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Total Car Shipping
    Review:Marie at Total Car was fantastic. If you are looking to ship a car and have a contact person that is always there, go with Total Car. The quoted price went up a little bit to book the actual transport, but apart from that, the experience was great. I... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Stewart
    Date:2/3/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excelent car shipping
    Review:I was worrying about which company to pick to ship my car from Dallas texas to Florida, I called total car shipping and I spoke to Anne that once I talked to her I was very assured and happy that my car will be delivered. She found a driver just aft... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for your kind review; so glad you are pleased with my service; Call anytime 954-210-7615. Never an upfront deposit Thanks! Anne [ view ]
    Poster:Samir
    Date:2/2/2015 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Hauling Antique 1933 Ford From FLORIDA
    Review: All the corespondance I've HAD with MARC was the best and most HONEST and TRUTHFULL I have had with anyone , Everything was just as he said it would be . EXCELLENT SERVICE . TTotal Car SHIPPING was EXCELLENT Just LIKE MARC SAID it would be . ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review Bill! Call me anytime 954 210 7612 on my direct line for all your future transport needs! Best wishes, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Bridges
    Date:1/27/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-country shipment and on-time delivery
    Review:Was shipping both my family's cars. This one went the day the movers arrived, so time was of the essence. The service was great! Came to my house on the requested day and got the car on its way. The car arrived in New Jersey in great condition, r... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review Chris! Call me anytime on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Newman
    Date:1/23/2015 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: California to Pennsylvania
    Review:Richard was amazing. I had issue with other company and they never came to get my car. I called Richard and he saved my life and got my car home. He worked everyday for me and found me the best price for my budget. The guy who brought my car home... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the kind words Andrea.. I always try to make the shipping smoooth and easy.. It was a pleasure working with you. Call me direct for accurate rates with NO upfront $$$$$$ Richard 954-210-7613 [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea