View 146,247 Reviews on 3,508 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,248th Review now!
TNT Transport Services
MC-Ff000329
Contract CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

TNT TRANSPORT SERVICES is a third generation family owned company that has been in business for over 75 years. We have shipped thousands of cars per year for everyone from private customers and celebrities, to Fortune 500 companies and Governments worldwide. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, something few of our competitors can claim (Give us a call and we can check them out for you). We offer an ON-TIME GUARANTEE- - if your car doesn't arrive on-time we will provide you an Enterprise rental car for FREE. TNT is one of the few FREIGHT FORWARDERS specializing in automotive transport, this means that we take full primary insurance responsibility for your car when its in our possession, something a broker CANNOT do. None of our competition can offer a package of services as comprehensive as ours, we encourage you to call our competition and ask. Then give us a call and give us a chance to EARN your business.
Have your own experience with TNT Transport Services to share?

TNT Transport Services reports that they have an average of 4500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 13 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.29% of TNT Transport Services customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.71% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Ratings on TNT
    Review:I would give a 5 star rating for TNT Transport Services. They have been so professional. My car was washed, and ready to go. No damage at all. Thank you so much, Claudia Scott [ View ]
    Poster:ClaudiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Avoid at all cost!
    Review:Hiring this company was the biggest mistake! Their truck carrying my car broke down, delaying the estimated arrival time. I was not upset with this considering these things do happen. However, I did not have a car to drive to work so I would think th... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:8/18/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car from Florida to Georgia
    Review:The delivery cost was reasonable and the customer service was professional, courteous, and informative from my initial inquiry to the delivery date. Any questions were promptly answered via phone or email and to my delight (and to the recipient's de... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Truesdell
    Date:8/14/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed transport
    Review:Just wanted to say that the car arrived last night and all is well! I want to thank you for all your service. You folks were a little bit more money, but it was definitely a case of you get what you pay for. Not only was everything handled extreme... [ More ]
    Poster:Miles
    Date:7/31/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Review:My son is in the military and used TNT twice to transport his personal vehicle. Both times TNT delivered the vehicle on time with no damage. Customer service is excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Ron Rubino
    Date:7/6/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I have used TNT several times as I travel a lot. I keep going back to them because of the excellent service they provide. [ View ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:4/25/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Always on the ball
    Review:Mary was constantly in contact with the seller, the transporters, and me (buyer) from start to finish. Her many years with TNT reflects in her professionalism, quick response and intuitive ability to anticipate any and all issues that might arise, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Eddie Maddox
    Date:4/23/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Late and lied about price
    Review:This was a very bad experience with promises of pickup missed then a breakdown delaying the delivery even further Worse than that however was them taking a deposit and telling me specifically to make a check for the balance. When delivered the truc... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Hayes, I apologize that you have an unpleasant transport experience, but, you have posted on the wrong TNT Transport Services. We do not have order or quote numbers in the 363.... nor do we have any employees by the name of Al. We also do not take deposits and we do not have the drivers collect money. There is another company that is using our name of TNT Transport Services their website was tnt-transport-servies.com but has since been taken down and their phone number is or was 888-424-4234. Our website is tnt-inc.com and our phone number is 800-872-8681. We have spoken with several clients that have had unfavorable experiences with the same company. Thank you, Robin Koszalinski, Director, Corporate Relocation. [ view ]
    Poster:R S Hayes
    Date:3/11/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Minivan transit
    Review:On time, as promised, no additional fees, they provided the insurance. Great job. I recommend TNT and would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:William Simmons
    Date:12/19/2013 1:21:00 PM
    Review:TNT Transport Services were great with our cars. We had to move around several times this year and we trust in TNT Transport Services to ship our cars. They shipped from Arizona to Florida and our cars arrived as per the schedule given to me, with ... [ More ]
    Poster:D & M Rosenberg
    Date:11/28/2013 4:06:00 AM
    Subject: TNT transport of 3 vehicles
    Review:Luis Rivera at TNT made the experience easy and pleasant. They provided the service exactly as promised and my vehicles arrived in the same condition as when they left. Very professional service. I would definitely use them again [ View ]
    Poster:Hammad
    Date:10/16/2013 6:55:00 AM
    Subject: Beyond Excellent
    Review:I had to post a review to let others know that this company was BEYOND a pleasure to deal with twice now. Not only did they accommodate my constantly changing schedule with complete ease, but the got m car to me sooner than expected, worked around... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie Forrest
    Date:10/4/2013 10:08:00 PM
    Review:Incredible service from start to finish. Mary was especially fantastic- really appreciated her professionalism and frequent email updates as to my cars status. Thank you for everything- would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:H Jones
    Date:9/15/2013 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: great service and delivered as promised
    Review:I shipped 3 vehicles including my 1965 corvette. I couldn't be happier with the service and care they took with all three vehicles, including a 2008 4 door Harley Davidson F150 pickup and 2011 mini s. [ View ]
    Poster:greg
    Date:8/15/2013 5:28:00 PM
    Review:We sent our son's car from Portland, Oregon to Patterson, New York. The delivery was on schedule, and the car arrived in perfect condition. We would recommend this company, and would especially like to single out Mary Anno, who answered all the qu... [ More ]
    Poster:F. Ellis
    Date:7/19/2013 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service!!
    Review:Shannon was very knowledgable and professional from the first phone contact. She checked in via phone and email during the transport and called me after the car arrived to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. Shannon made it a pleasant expe... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:7/17/2013 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport across the border
    Review:Having trouble to find a car transport company that does across the border transports, TNT was recommended to us by AAA. From the first contact with Mary A. everything went smooth, from car pick up, the driver confirming pick up time and location sev... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara H.
    Date:7/16/2013 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from San Diego to Nashville
    Review:This is the second time I have used TNT and like the first time everything went well - from the price quote, drop off at the terminal, info during transit and the final pickup. Both times Shannon took care of the transport details so I knew I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn L.
    Date:7/2/2013 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of 1965 Ford Mustang
    Review:TNT transported our Vintage 1965 Ford Mustang from Mississippi to Texas with superior service. Our classic car arrived early and in perfect mint condition. Mary Anno and Tony were beyond accommodating, efficient, and executed their jobs in an ou... [ More ]
    Poster:A Richburg
    Date:6/15/2013 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of car from Boise ID to Georgia
    Review:Great job Shannon and team. You made this part of our transition to georgia easy. Thank you! Robby Freeman [ View ]
    Poster:Robby F
    Date:6/14/2013 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: scared
    Review:After hearing horror story after horror story from people who shipped vehicles. I was lucky enough to find this broker. I could not be happier. The driver and his dispatcher a number of times talked with me on a conference call.... It was... [ More ]
    Poster:dick
    Date:5/3/2013 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: A great experience.
    Review:TNT is an amazing company! You do not stay in business for78 years under the same ownership, have nothing but 5 star reviews and a A+ rating with the BBB with"0" complaints, without being a cut above and on top of your game. When I purchase... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Becker
    Date:5/1/2013 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Hot Rod
    Review:My experience with TNT was very calming, Robert Branson explained everything clearly. This company is recommended by AAA insurance. It's worth it. [ View ]
    Poster:ALAN
    Date:4/30/2013 7:48:00 PM
    Review:This is the second time I have used TNT and I will definitely use them again, should the need arise. Seting up the order was fast and easy (thank you, Ms, Fraizer!) and they stayed in touch with me all along the way. When the car arrived - earlier th... [ More ]
    Poster:Louis
    Date:4/30/2013 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: From Coast to Coast
    Review:Everything with TNT worked out the way I they said it would. I really liked the options I was given for pick up and delivery along with payment. There wasn't any "we're better than the other guy", just honest good customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Wilson
    Date:1/22/2013 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from Oregon to Florida
    Review:I would definitely use TNT again. The customer service was excellent and the car arrived early and with no damage. Everyone we worked with, especially Shannon, was super and very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:NKlutho
    Date:1/12/2013 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Red Rock Soul
    Review:After reseaching transport companies and seeing so many bad reviews of them I was happy to have been referred to TNT. Their price was a little higher but Shannon was great. She informed me that it would probably take a little longer than usual sinc... [ More ]
    Poster:Gladys Newton
    Date:1/10/2013 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: info on company
    Review:This was our first car transport and it went beautifully! Shannon is very professional and the car arrived on time and in great shape. Thanks for helping us with a stressful event! [ View ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:1/3/2013 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Excellence and Professionalism
    Review:From the moment I picked up the phone and talked with Mary Ano in the Temecula office, to the moment my son's truck was delivered in Virginia, my experience was friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. It could not have gone any smoothe... [ More ]
    Poster:Tyler Ambrosini
    Date:12/4/2012 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: TNT is great
    Review:Their rate was much better than any competitors I called. They provided options of door-to-door delivery or terminal-to-terminal (or a combination) and I elected to use the terminals since they were conveniently located and I felt that the lower cos... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:11/6/2012 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with TNT
    Review:Shannon worked hard to coordinate the pick up times and drop off times to work with my travels. She did an excellent job in helping me to understand everything and to coordinate the timing. She was kind and courteous. She knew I was busy in helping m... [ More ]
    Poster:Tina Bossingham
    Date:11/2/2012 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: 71 Chev C20 WA to CA
    Review:Excellent service overall. Mary was always easy to reach and always answered any questions promptly. The truck had problems on the pick-up end (the truck I was having transported, not the delivery truck) and the shipper worked to mitigate the impac... [ More ]
    Poster:mark
    Date:11/1/2012 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I recently shipped my car from Hawaii to Massachusetts. Mary was awesome at providing the ship schedule so that I could make sure the car was at terminal in time to make it on the ship, otherwise the shipment time would have been extended by a couple... [ More ]
    Poster:Khara M
    Date:10/27/2012 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Honda CRV to NY from West Coast
    Review:The staff were very efficient and professional. Answered all our questions, and were especially good at keeping us indormed of our vehicles progress across the country. At drop off and collection depots, all staff were very good, helpfule and courteo... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela Baker
    Date:10/17/2012 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Mary was extremely helpful, articulate and answered most of my questions in a timely manner. There was an issue with the first driver where he didn't call and wouldn't return any calls. Operations finally got a hold of him and it turned out he wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian H.
    Date:10/10/2012 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: TNT is the only Transport Company I would ever use!
    Review:I was really worried about shipping my vehicle after reading the reviews and contacting a number of carriers. It seems none took any responsibility for the condition that my car was in when it arrived at its destination. In addition, there was ... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Wright
    Date:9/25/2012 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Review:Excellent service from booking to delivery. This was the second time using TNT. They were professional from start to finish. Some minor corrections needed to be made on the first contract and were made within minutes. The delivery of the vehicle went... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:9/14/2012 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: TNT TRANSPORT
    Review:My experience with TNT Transport was great. The cost of service was not the cheapest among other quotes, but the pricing was clear, without hidden charges. I also really liked that the company has a terminal in each major city, so one can ship a car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Leon
    Date:9/6/2012 6:15:00 PM
    Review:After poor experiences with other companies providing lower quotes, this was the company that did what they said they would; my mind was at ease once they picked up the vehicle, and they got it shipped pretty quickly after that. I was promised a fol... [ More ]
    Poster:DD Steinley
    Date:8/31/2012 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: TNT Review
    Review:We used TNT Transport Services to ship our vehicle across the country. It arrived early, and we found TNT's staff to be friendly and helpful. They communictaed often and we always felt comfortable... that our move was in good hands. We'd definitely u... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the nice words Steve. We here at TNT pride ourselves on the superior service we provide, we hope to hear from you again soon, Michelle Vega. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:8/21/2012 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang
    Review:Shipping went as planed. No delays on either end. car was ready when i arrived. Very happy with whole transaction. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike