Transport Logo
View 175,184 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,185th Review now!

View Suncoast Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Suncoast Auto Transport Inc.
2410 se issac rd
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
Phone Number:800-670-0857
Secondary Phone Number:772-224-8318
Time On Site:7 Years, 6 Months. Since 5/11/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Jet Auto Transport | Shipping A Car |
Suncoast Auto Transport takes all the hassle out of shipping your vehicle. We are proud to offer a wide variety of services to our clientele. Not only are we able to ship your car or truck, we also specialize in transporting motorcycles, boats, oversized vehicles, and inoperable vehicles. Our entire team is readily available in order to make transporting your vehicle as easy and as quick as possible.
Have your own experience with Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. to share?

Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 33 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.33% of Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: transport of car, tractor and quads to arizona
    Review:suncoast was very helpful in lining up a transport truck and driver. I had some unsual stuff to move which includeda full size tractor with brush hog, two front end loader buckets, box scraper, three quads, quad trailer, rototiller and a car. The dri... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Prebis
    Date:11/20/2015 2:40:00 AM
    Review:I have used Suncoast before and have found them to be honest, and prompt. Would recommend them and would use them again....great service. They answered my questions and they changed my date at my request. Overall excellent service. [ View ]
    Poster:G. Lopez
    Date:10/16/2015 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: very reliable and honest
    Review:This company assigns wonderful driver. The driver transporting my car was very good with communicating with me about timing of the drop off. I was worried because I was in a different town, a hour away but then the driver texted me, informing he woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate Jones
    Date:10/13/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Punctual
    Review:I had a problem with another Carrier and I was glad I called SunCoast Auto Transport! They explained their policy and procedures clearly and they came through, getting me a Carrier the very next day. Every job will not be the very next day but at le... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose Gonzalez
    Date:10/9/2015 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my vehicle
    Review:This is my second time I've used Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. Both times have been a pleasure working with them. Jon Genereux was very prompt in getting a quote to me which by the way was the lowest. I highly recommend this company for hassle free... [ More ]
    Date:9/26/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Better than expected.
    Review:Went great, I am glad I used these folks. The car was picked up on time and delivered as requested. The driver kept me informed at all times. Great move. Thanks [ View ]
    Date:9/21/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great service all around !
    Review:Mike communicated often and even took pictures and forwarded to me. Real Pros! My vehicle wasn't running so they had to be creative to get it offloaded safely. Great job with this. Agreed to deliver at my garage with no additional charge. Would gladl... [ More ]
    Date:8/5/2015 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: My Car Trunk got bend and multiple Screw marks.
    Review:Vehicle reached on time. My Car Trunk got bend and multiple Screw marks. When i received car immediately i gave for car wash its was fully black dust and then i found multiple Screw tighten marks in trunk side. I called them but they said that carr... [ More ]
    Response: This customer booked their order with our company on 07/16/15. We immediately got him a carrier the same day. The carrier picked the vehicle up on 07/18 and delivered on the date in which they gave us of 07/21/15. The customer service department called the customer to do a follow up call to make sure everything went ok with the transport on 07/21 when the vehicle was delivered. The customer told the customer service department that the transport went well and he was happy with the service. Then on 07/23 he called back to say that he took his car through a car wash and noticed scratches on his vehicle. The driver did an inspection on the day of delivery, 07/21, and the customer signed off on the inspection that everything went well & he did not note any damage at all. The customer service department explained to the customer that they would email the carrier's insurance to him, which they did, but they may not be able to do anything at this point since the inspection report was signed off 2 days prior stating no damage. Then the customer gave our company a 2 star rating because of his negligence in doing a proper inspection upon delivery. If he had done the inspection and noticed damage on the time of delivery and noted the bill of lading as to the damage he found on his car, the carrier's insurance would have covered it and taken care of everything. My customer service department even took it a step further and reached out the the insurance company also to try to see if anything could be done to help this customer but unfortunately, as it is stated in the paperwork if it is not noted on the bill of lading they would not be able to file a claim. We have returned every call the customer has made to our company and even called after delivery to make sure the transport went well as we do with every client. The customer is upset because of a mistake he made and is now rating his service with us as a 2 star when we did everything we were suppose to and also went above and beyond to try to help him. We are the broker in this situation and guide our customers in explaining to them verbally and on contract ahead of time the steps to take in this situation. When a customer signs off on an inspection that the car is delivered in good condition, calling 2 days later to try and file a damage claim is a very difficult thing to fix as the insurance company will look at these inspection reports that the customer signed that the vehicle was received in good condition. [ view ]
    Date:7/24/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:Suncoast is very professional and trustworthy. Jon and Becky were great. The transport company did a great job. They answered my phone calls and if they couldn't answer they got back to me right away. They were very helpful. The car was delivered in... [ More ]
    Date:7/19/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional
    Date:7/19/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: 550 ford super duty, not running
    Review:Sun Coast worked hard to deliver a difficult load. 550 Ford Super Duty not running, 22' long. The job was handled in a professional and courteous manner. Vehicle arrived without any damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Randy Johnson
    Date:7/17/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Service
    Review:This was my second experience with utilizing Suncoast Auto Transport. The brokered driver arrived on time, was professional, and thorough in the vehicle inspection. All questions which I had, were answered immediately. The driver, Vitaly, de... [ More ]
    Date:7/8/2015 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!!! You can really trust them with your baby
    Review:Great company. Will definitely do business with them again. I really don't have much else to say. I am just adding fluff so that this website thinks that my review is good enough. I think this requirement is a little silly, but I'm always down to pla... [ More ]
    Date:6/24/2015 5:28:00 AM
    Subject: Everything was great!
    Review:Person setting up pickup was very helpful. Called on Tuesday - Auto was picked up in Houston on Saturday and it was in Florida on Monday. Everything was great! We took a taxi to meet the driver about 12 miles from the airport. That was unexpected. ... [ More ]
    Date:6/3/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience all around
    Review:I highly recommend this service. The customer service before the pickup was excellent, I was kept informed throughout, the driver was on time and courteous, the car was delivered on time and in perfect shape. I can't say enough good things, I'll defi... [ More ]
    Date:6/1/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:This company was amazing in every way. From the very first contact until delivery. I would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Date:5/28/2015 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent & Reliable
    Review:Without any doubt I would highly recommend this co. Originally, I had chosen another company & at that time he required a deposit of $250.00 and the total cost from New Jersey to Florida. To make sure my vehicle arrived in time I book this anoth... [ More ]
    Poster:Lana Chenrick Parking Spot-1303
    Date:5/18/2015 12:39:00 AM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:The transporter ran into some issues with the pickup before mine but kept up communications. He wound up being about a day and a half late but still had it to it's destination the next night and it was delivered the following morning! [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff L
    Date:5/14/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:These people were professional knowledgeable and promt. The price quoted was what I was charged and the customer service was excellent ! My vehicle was in excellent condition when it was received. I highly recommend this company [ View ]
    Poster:Tim Faniel
    Date:5/14/2015 3:34:00 AM
    Subject: Great service -
    Review:I was scared to have my '59 GMC pickup transported based on the negative reviews on line. A friend referred me to Neil Perkins at Suncoast. Neil talked me through the process and made me comfortable with his company. The truck was picked up on tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben Hartley
    Date:5/11/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service by Suncoast
    Review:Excellent service. Suncoast had my car picked up and delivered within 24 hours of my request! Each step in the process was confirmed with an email and phone call. The driver was also exceptional. Handled my car with care and was early with the de... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Matan
    Date:5/6/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: 1400 miles
    Review:It was a decent experience. I would use them again and had a couple minor glitches. I wish all these drivers spoke better English. [ View ]
    Poster:Don s
    Date:5/1/2015 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Job Well Done
    Review:Suncoast Auto Transport made a difficult move easy. My car was inoperable, no brakes, and 50 years old. Thankfully, the patience and professionalism (Sherry) made the transport from Texas to California problem free. My car arrived a day earlier than... [ More ]
    Poster:Dollie Baptist
    Date:4/22/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Review:SunCoast transport answered my questions, polite. upon receiving a call from them as to the pick up date, their email contained all the information I needed including the phone number of the truck driver. Pickup made the day after I said the vehicl... [ More ]
    Date:4/8/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for a great job in moving my vehicle
    Review:Neal Perkins and his staff were very knowledgeable and professional. Extremely easy to work with. Everything they promised was what was delivered. My vehicle was pickup in KS. on the very first day that it was available for shipment and delivered to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn Greenberg
    Date:3/31/2015 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Superior and Honest Service
    Review:Aloha Neal, Sorry for such a late reply. I did get the emails and called Matson and they have been paid. I will be there tomorrow morning to drop off my truck. I truly want to thank you again for your integrity to provide all of your honest suppo... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorne DeJong
    Date:3/18/2015 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: Lexus IS250 Md to Az
    Review:I thought they did a good job. They quoted the price, explained the process, provided the service on time for the price quoted. The driver had recorded discrepancies on the car that did not exist but I think that, while it may have been a cya move, i... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Lynch
    Date:3/4/2015 3:13:00 AM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:We booked our car's transport through Suncoast. We didn't realize that they were a Broker and they assigned our car's transport to SDM Transport Company. The car arrived in Florida at my Folk's house and my 89 year old father signed for the car. He v... [ More ]
    Response:Suncoast is a broker- we tell each and every customer that and it also states that on the contract that is signed upon booking the order. We are extremely selective in the carriers we work with and this particular carrier is 100% rated on the national network. We of course take every step to ensure that our customer's vehicles arrive safely and damage free in a timely manner. There is an inspection done upon pick up and delivery by the driver. Once the inspection is signed off on at pick up and delivery, the insurance is activated and deactivated. In this case, the damage that was brought to our attention was actually marked on the pick up end which was signed off by the customer. The inspection on delivery was also signed off on and absolutely no new damage was marked on that inspection and the driver was paid in full on the spot. Since the damage was pre existing, our hands were tied. If any new damage occurs during transport we absolutely assist our customers in filing a claim and resolving any issues. Since the damage in question was marked on the pick up end as existing and no new damage was marked on the delivery end it made it very difficult for us to get reimbursement of any kind for the customer. [ view ]
    Poster:E. Thomas
    Date:2/3/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: First time user of car transport service
    Review:Neal Perkins and his team helped me get my car from Ithaca, NY to Albuquerque, NM by solving the confusion I was experiencing with another transport company who had failed to be honest and timely in picking up my car. Neal's knowledge of how to get m... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy Hays
    Date:1/23/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to coast transport comments
    Review:Carrier was detail oriented with excellent follow through. Car arrived earlier than expected. Customer service and all employees I dealt with were very professional. Thank you so much! [ View ]
    Date:1/17/2015 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment MD to OR
    Review:Suncoast was very honest and upfront about the shipment process. The original agreed price to ship from Maryland to Oregon was $1600. After about two weeks I did not have a transport company. I asked about it and learned my destination was unpopul... [ More ]
    Poster:JJ Sullivan
    Date:12/22/2014 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:This was my first experience with transporting a vehicle. Overall it was a great experience. Reasonable cost and prompt pick up and delivery. Would definitely use sun coast again. [ View ]
    Date:12/9/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Delivery
    Review:I would like to thank you (Suncoast Auto Transport) for getting my vehicle pickup and dropped off without any problems. The Driver from Eric's Express was professional and did an excellent job in making sure my vehicle was inspected and put on the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray Felix
    Date:12/1/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: SunCoast Auto Transport
    Review:Using Suncoast was so simple and easy for me. Everything happened as it was explained to me by Jon. They were extremely responsive in a timely matter. I will definitely be using SunCoast again and referring all of our friends to them as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Margaret Marcelli
    Date:11/19/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Pick-up truck shipment.
    Review:All went just as planned, from the moment we request the shipment, to the driver delivering the truck. Driver kept contact all the time on ETA, which made planning on the receiving end easy. Thank you for great service. Ernie. [ View ]
    Poster:Ernest Crouzer
    Date:11/17/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Suncoast Auto Transport - Excellent Experiance.
    Review:Suncoast Auto Transport transported my 1990 Toyota pickup from Texas to Ohio. Everything went perfectly smooth with no issues whatsoever. They were the lowest quoted price and were also very well rated so I chose them and am completely satisfied wi... [ More ]
    Date:11/12/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:My experience with Suncoast Auto was easy, reliable and affordable! I would definitely recommend them to family and friends. I researched 12 different companies and found Suncoast to have excellent reviews as well as excellent BBB rating. They were v... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark W.
    Date:11/12/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Review:My experience with Suncoast was easy, reliable and affordable! I would recommend them to friends. They were very prompt with their follow-up on initial quote. Becky was very efficient and friendly. The trucker who picked up my car was very friendly a... [ More ]
    Date:11/11/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:This was my first experience with a transport company. Sun Coast was great friendly staff available to answer any questions or concerns. I contacted them on a Friday and by Saturday my vehicle was being picked up for transport. Will gladly use them ... [ More ]
    Date:10/23/2014 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Transportation
    Review:I have transported vehicles cross country in the past with some issues, but this experience with Sun coast Auto Transport was smooth, and issue free. I was more than pleased with their services. [ View ]
    Poster:W Dupler
    Date:10/22/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Review:Our car was loaded on the haul Away Truck at time specified in Client Information Letter and delivered very conveniently at a destination that worked for both of us. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Messerly
    Date:10/9/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting my car to my grandaughter as a gift.
    Review:I have never had to transport a vehicle before. The transaction was smooth and very professional! I would recommend this Company to anyone! Great service!! [ View ]
    Poster:Sandi SpencerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport company ever!
    Review:This was my first big move out of state and I drove customer service crazy with my questions. I had no idea what to do or what to expect. Nicole was really great and encouraged me to ask anything I wanted and how often I needed. I appreciate the ex... [ More ]
    Date:9/11/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Very Please with result
    Review:I requested quotes from several companies a couple months ago but didn't ship my car at that time. After reading a number of reviews on the companies I had old quotes from, I decided to go with Suncoast Auto Transport. I requested a fresh quote b... [ More ]
    Date:9/9/2014 9:33:00 PM
    Review:We needed to get a car from SW FL to Los Angeles. Suncoast gave us the best price of several companies. With short notice Jon met our pickup and delivery needs. Right on time & in a professional manner! Thanks. [ View ]
    Date:9/3/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful Experience
    Review:On time, ahead of time for delivery. No waiting upon arrival to NY. Will recommend ! Had a pleasant conversation with the driver who picked up the truck. He was thorough in checking out any existing stone chips, or paint fade. He assured me that ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kent Young
    Date:8/26/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: transport reveiw
    Review:I was impressed with Suncoast...the price was service....great driver....very fast service....I would highly reccomend them.... [ View ]
    Poster:James M. Thorp
    Date:8/19/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Review:Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. was recommended to us for the transport of our Miata. We recently moved to TN from NY and couldn't have gotten the car down here on the moving truck. Suncoast was a pleasure to deal with from quote to delivery. [ View ]
    Date:8/18/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Poster:Adrian This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Moved car with ease
    Review:Suncoast Auto worked to find me a driver to travel to a remote part of New England to transport my car. I worked with two agents, because one went on vacation. Both were honest about the amount of time it would take to locate a driver willing to go o... [ More ]
    Date:8/8/2014 6:12:00 PM

Next Reviews on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc.

Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.