View 150,779 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,780th Review now!

View Suncoast Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Suncoast Auto Transport Inc.
8286 Business Park Drive
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
Phone Number:800-670-0857
Secondary Phone Number:772-224-8318
Website:http://www.suncoastautotransport.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 5 Months. Since 5/11/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Jet Auto Transport |

Suncoast Auto Transport takes all the hassle out of shipping your vehicle. We are proud to offer a wide variety of services to our clientele. Not only are we able to ship your car or truck, we also specialize in transporting motorcycles, boats, oversized vehicles, and inoperable vehicles. Our entire team is readily available in order to make transporting your vehicle as easy and as quick as possible.
Have your own experience with Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. to share?

Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 86 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.72% of Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.28% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: transport
    Review:This was my first experience with a transport company. Sun Coast was great friendly staff available to answer any questions or concerns. I contacted them on a Friday and by Saturday my vehicle was being picked up for transport. Will gladly use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori
    Date:10/23/2014 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Transportation
    Review:I have transported vehicles cross country in the past with some issues, but this experience with Sun coast Auto Transport was smooth, and issue free. I was more than pleased with their services. [ View ]
    Poster:W Dupler
    Date:10/22/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Review:Our car was loaded on the haul Away Truck at time specified in Client Information Letter and delivered very conveniently at a destination that worked for both of us. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Messerly
    Date:10/9/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting my car to my grandaughter as a gift.
    Review:I have never had to transport a vehicle before. The transaction was smooth and very professional! I would recommend this Company to anyone! Great service!! [ View ]
    Poster:Sandi SpencerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport company ever!
    Poster:Shawnte
    Date:9/11/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Best transport company ever!
    Review:This was my first big move out of state and I drove customer service crazy with my questions. I had no idea what to do or what to expect. Nicole was really great and encouraged me to ask anything I wanted and how often I needed. I appreciate the ext... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawnte
    Date:9/11/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Very Please with result
    Review:I requested quotes from several companies a couple months ago but didn't ship my car at that time. After reading a number of reviews on the companies I had old quotes from, I decided to go with Suncoast Auto Transport. I requested a fresh quote b... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:9/9/2014 9:33:00 PM
    Review:We needed to get a car from SW FL to Los Angeles. Suncoast gave us the best price of several companies. With short notice Jon met our pickup and delivery needs. Right on time & in a professional manner! Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:9/3/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful Experience
    Review:On time, ahead of time for delivery. No waiting upon arrival to NY. Will recommend ! Had a pleasant conversation with the driver who picked up the truck. He was thorough in checking out any existing stone chips, or paint fade. He assured me that ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kent Young
    Date:8/26/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: transport reveiw
    Review:I was impressed with Suncoast...the price was right....pro. service....great driver....very fast service....I would highly reccomend them.... [ View ]
    Poster:James M. Thorp
    Date:8/19/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Review:Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. was recommended to us for the transport of our Miata. We recently moved to TN from NY and couldn't have gotten the car down here on the moving truck. Suncoast was a pleasure to deal with from quote to delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Talbott
    Date:8/18/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:BECKY GENEREUX WERE EXTREMELY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL….ANSWERED QUESTIONS AND FOLLOWED UP QUICKLY…WOULD RECOMMEND AGAIN.. THE DRIVER WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND CAREFUL WHEN HE UNLOADED THE VAN….THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS…HAVE A ... [ More ]
    Poster:Adrian This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Moved car with ease
    Review:Suncoast Auto worked to find me a driver to travel to a remote part of New England to transport my car. I worked with two agents, because one went on vacation. Both were honest about the amount of time it would take to locate a driver willing to go o... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:8/8/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Late
    Review:I have never heard more excuses, I had to pay over 1000 in storage until they picked it up,,,,I have been In the body shop business for a long time and this was the worst service ever, not until I said I was going with another company they helped me ... [ More ]
    Response:We had a carrier assigned to pick up this vehicle and once they got to copart to load the vehicle, they were unable to. Because of the size of their truck,they would have had to load it with a forklift from the side which is not permitted due to safety. We were in contact with the customer to inform her. We then rescheduled another carrier that was able to load it properly and get the vehicle transported. This did not take 91 days. The customer could have canceled at no charge at any point and chose not to since we were able to schedule a second carrier to pick up with no problems. [ view ]
    Poster:VICTORIA MANCIA
    Date:7/29/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I just want to let you know how satisfied and happy we are with your service and that of Edgar Rojas of Evolution Auto Transport. Your reliability and excellent service is greatly appreciated. Mr Rojas was exceptionally professional. Our daughter's r... [ More ]
    Poster:Huong
    Date:7/28/2014 10:08:00 AM
    Subject: ease of transport
    Review:From start to finish working through Suncoast has been very easy. Paperwork was quick and understandable, the contracted trucking company driver was polite and flexible to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Tim Jefferson
    Date:7/26/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Van Transportation
    Review:Submitted bid was reasonably priced and our van was picked up from the transmission vendor in Pensacola and delivered to our house in Jacksonville w/out issues. Suncoast made things very convenient as this was my first time directly shipping anythi... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Fangman
    Date:7/25/2014 7:43:00 AM
    Subject: the haul
    Review:great overall...would use once again. our contact persons at suncoastautotransport were becky genereux and Sheila (last name unknown) were both very helpful with ref#475805-HC. the price for suncoasts service was $1600.00. Donald murphy, 7/21/1... [ More ]
    Poster:donald murphy
    Date:7/21/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Review:I can only say good things about my experience with Suncoast. I found it a rewarding experience to deal with a company that truly values their customers. Changes were delt with promptly and efficiently, contacting people was hassle free and return ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:7/16/2014 5:39:00 AM
    Review:This was the first time I had ever transported my car. Needless to say I was extremely apprehensive at what this task would entail. Not only was I transporting my car for the first time but I was also going to be transporting my car to a very remote ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sonia
    Date:7/13/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport from Philadelphia to Los Angeles
    Review:I wanted to thank you and your team at Suncoast. It was a daunting experience for the novice (like my husband and I) car transporters because we just didn't understand the whole process and the uncertainty with the pricing. But you stuck with me f... [ More ]
    Poster:Robin Pulsinelle
    Date:7/8/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Suncoast
    Review:The transport driver picked up our daughters car and brought it back to Michigan for us. We have never done anything like this before - so picking a bid over the internet was a little hard. Becky -the company owner was very professional. We signed... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan C
    Date:6/26/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Communications
    Review:Fast response to Email inquiry for shipping quote. Explained what was needed to prepare and ship vehicle, costs and how to pay. Directions for drop and pickup locations were exact. Provided shipping options with related costs so I could make an in... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne Kusaba
    Date:6/16/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable service
    Review:Company transported my vehicle in a timely manner and delivered it with no damage and the price was very reasonable. It was the cheapest option I found with a reputable company. The driver was about 30 minutes late picking up my vehicle, but delivere... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:6/12/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent reliable service
    Review:Suncoast answered all my questions, provided email promptly including a copy of my order and the dispatch notice, and was very responsive overall. The driver was courteous, answered his phone, and was flexible and worked with us on the pick-up time.... [ More ]
    Poster:John Larkin
    Date:5/30/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: First time transporting
    Review:I needed to transport a 2004 Jeep Wrangler from Pennsylvania to Orlando, Florida. After receiving quotes and numerous phone calls from other transporters I chose Suncoast Auto Transport. Jon was the only person who left a message while others were au... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnny Nicolau
    Date:5/29/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great service.
    Review:The service was top notch, they got the job done in a timely manner. The company was proactive, keeping me informed. The vehicle was picked up just before my flight home and I was driving the car the next day in Florida. Thanks again Suncoast. [ View ]
    Poster:JavierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Review:Sun coast was very helpful and prompt in their dealings with me. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert McKee
    Date:5/13/2014 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Thank You for taking good car of my van during transport! I will definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Renee
    Date:5/8/2014 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Commitment honored
    Review:After searching through the range of vehicle transport companies posted on the Internet to move a pickup truck from Northern California to North Texas, I chose Suncoast Auto Transport, Inc. for several reasons: 1) Positive customer reviews; 2) Compet... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin SC
    Date:5/7/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Only one issue....
    Review:Great Experience with SunCoast with one disappointment..........I had never used an Auto Transport so I did what I thought would be my due diligence on the internet. After reading many reviews on the entire industry I decided that reading reviews was... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:5/6/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer Experience
    Review:Suncoast Auto Transport provided exactly the service they described when I requested then to transport my daughter's vehicle from Florida to California. Price was right, arrangements were easy and outcome turned out great. [ View ]
    Poster:Leonard Fassler
    Date:5/2/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Except for the last minute price jacked up by $50, everything else was smooth, would recommend Sun Coast to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:DS
    Date:4/25/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT
    Review:IT'S EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE TO WORK WITH SUNCOAST AUTO TRANSPORTAT INC. THEY HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION AND THEY MEETS THE CUSTOMER'S NEED. [ View ]
    Poster:Frank An
    Date:4/18/2014 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: Impressed!
    Review:Im a small car dealer that usually only deals with one of the big brokers. They were too expensive for a non moving vehicle.. i randomly called companies and suncoast was the cheapest by over 150. I took a chance and think i found my new go to shi... [ More ]
    Poster:driven auto
    Date:4/17/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Do not use
    Review:I first contacted Suncoast Auto Transport after receiving a dozen quotes ranging from $450 to $1100. Their quote was $650 and seemed to have good reviews here. I signed and agreement with a first available pickup of April 6th and must pick up date ... [ More ]
    Response:We were trying to schedule a carrier at a lower rate AS THE CUSTOMER REQUESTED. We are a broker and were trying to schedule a carrier at this low price at peak season on this route to save our customer money. It was explained to the customer at time of booking that we are a broker and that the lower the price the more difficult it will become to schedule a carrier and the longer it can take. We also sent him multiple status emails explaining the way that the price can affect the pick up and also spoke with him by phone multiple times. We listed his vehicle on the national board which is where every single carrier in the U.S. goes to put their loads together. We also proactively called out to multiple carriers on this route and the rate that the customer was willing to pay was too low. He did not want to go up to the standard rate and chose to cancel at no charge. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:4/16/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a customer car
    Review:We own a hot rod shop and we were going to ship a car for one of our customers from South Carolina to Wisconsin. Suncoast gave us a 1-5 window period for pick-up. After the five days had passed and our car was not picked up Suncoast called us back ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shannon
    Date:4/16/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Suncoast made it easy
    Review:I was pretty nervous about having my non-running vw pickup hauled across country after sitting for 2 years, but the time had come. I did some research and called around, quotes were as high as 1750, Suncoast did it for 1400. Customer service was grea... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:4/11/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Broker was straightforward about how the car transport process worked. Got our car on a truck right away. Driver was courteous and flexible to our schedule. Car delivered a day early, which was great [ View ]
    Poster:Kari Halkyard
    Date:4/3/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Everything Suncoast said was truthful. I have used transport companies for many years. This one was certainly the best. The price was an honest quote without surprises. They answer their phones, call you back and do as they say they will do. [ View ]
    Poster:Patricia Savides
    Date:4/2/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Delivery
    Review:First Neal Perkins answered all my questions but at that time vechile is not ready. Later Jon Genereux helped me with quote. Pick was immediately arranged in day and drop off was a day earlier than expected. Overall experience is good. [ View ]
    Poster:sri
    Date:3/30/2014 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:This is a good service. I had to wait until my vehicle was picked up ( about 2 weeks). However, once the vehicle was picked up delivery was super-fast. The driver went out of his way to deliver my car in a different location. Initially I asked for my... [ More ]
    Poster:Mona
    Date:3/23/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Alex was great !!!! Picked up the car early!!! And had it to us on the 15th the day we need to have the car... I will use Alex to transport my truck when I move to Fl in June!! Thank you so much!! [ View ]
    Poster:Chad Keesler
    Date:3/18/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Suncoast Auto Transport
    Review:Liked "up-front" honesty and approach. Driver nice and efficient. After asking for a quote on line I received many, many, calls and e-mails. To many seemed like a hustle and i did not have a high trust level for how this system worked. ... [ More ]
    Poster:F.D Albertson
    Date:3/18/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Suncoast Auto Transport
    Poster:F.D Albertson
    Date:3/18/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Overall I was very happy with the service and the driver ( Richard ) was very friendly. He went out of his way to personally deliver the vehicle right to my Mom's door. I would definitely use your service again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:W D Norwood
    Date:3/18/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Delay in getting someone to deliver due to bad weather
    Review:Took over a wk to schedule most probably due to bad weather. I had to pay more due to company making delivery, I was told, had to go out of their way to deliver from Houston to my area. Late getting someone to deliver due to bad weather in Illinoi... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Pressgrove
    Date:3/13/2014 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Very positive experience
    Review:I don't mind saying that I was very nervous trusting people I don't know to transport my 2014 Shelby GT500 from Ohio to Washington state. Neal was very easy to work with and was able to get the transport done for less than the original quote. The c... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Camp
    Date:3/12/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient Car Transport
    Review:I had an enjoyable and very efficient experience shipping my car from Utah to Florida. I was contacted quickly by email to my inquiry regarding shipping my car. I was given a timely quote and received a phone call from Suncoast Auto Transport to cl... [ More ]
    Poster:Melanie B.
    Date:3/11/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:The car was picked up as they told me it would be. It actually arrived a little early the next day but that was fine. I was very happy with the service and would use then again. No hidden costs and exactly as quoted to me. No problems. [ View ]
    Poster:Linda Detrick
    Date:3/8/2014 2:31:00 PM

Next Reviews on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc.

Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4