View 179,336 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,337th Review now!

View Stateway Auto Transport's New Profile

Broker Active

Contract CarrierActive
Broker None
Broker / Carrier

Stateway Auto Transport is leading the car shipping industry by providing you with fast, honest and reliable nationwide service. We are a fully insured, licensed and bonded Broker/Carrier (MC# 804149 USDOT# 2812981). This means that we own our own trucks and we cut out the middleman for our customers. We are very proud to announce that TransportReviews.com has named us the #1 Highest Rated Broker/Carrier in the entire country! Please see RATINGS &- - - REPORTS above and select broker/carrier to see the top three highest rated companies based on customer satisfaction and other factors. We are so confident in our pricing that if you received a lower quote from an insured competitor, we will BEAT their price guaranteed. As part of our appreciation, we also offer FREE Vehicle Tracking with every shipment. Stateway Auto Transport has been a trustworthy name for many years and that is precisely why our mission is to accommodate every client with the best customer service from start to finish, treating every car as if it were our own.
Have your own experience with Stateway Auto Transport to share?

Stateway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 189 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.95% of Stateway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.06% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport
    Subject: New Car Transported from MD
    Review:Completely 100% professional and very easy to work with. Car was actually delivered a few minutes early. Karla was in constant contact with me through multiple emails. I would highly recommend their service. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Pam Rebman
    Date:2/12/2016 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Five Star Rating
    Review:The vehicle was picked up within five hours of the transporter being notified. The vehicle was then delivered within 40 hours, the vehicle came to me with no damage and surprisingly clean because of the time of the year. Great job Dan [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Stacy
    Date:2/12/2016 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: I am very pleased with their service
    Review:I am thanking you all for the wonderful job you ALL did. Since I placed my first call to the end I personally can say your business has a wonderful customer service. Very pleasant as well as your drivers. When I surrender my car keys I felt confident... [ More ]
    Poster:Magdalena KamelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2016 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car pick up and transport
    Review:Very great job, customer service was outstanding. Thank you. There was also a lady that called me and really helped me coordinate this pickup. I really enjoyed her customer service. I can not recall her name and wish I had access to it. Please ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob Nickel
    Date:2/9/2016 7:41:00 PM
    Review:I was really pleased from start to finish. Bill answered all my questions and was available throughout the whole process when I needed info. The rate was cheaper than most carriers as well. And the shipping went faster than expected. The entire p... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob Mervin
    Date:2/9/2016 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Incredible Delivery Experience
    Review:Purchased vehicle through eBay and used their program for delivery and nobody contacted us, so we looked online and Stateway Auto Transport had great reviews, so we signed up for a quote on a Sunday and Rebecca sent us one immediately.... well alrigh... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerg
    Date:2/4/2016 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable Transport Service
    Review:The driver who delivered the car went above and beyond to get it here. Not only was he battling winter conditions due to a snowstorm the day before he arrived, but the car was a challenge due to the fact that it is low to the ground. He ended up ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandy This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2016 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Customer service
    Review:I Could Not Have Been Happier. ...Service, Friendliness, Price ..Would Highly Recommend Using These Guys ..Love Them .Thanks A Bunch ???????? [ View ]
    Poster:Cindy GruszieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2016 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Would give 10 stars if I could!
    Review:Stateway Auto Transport was FANTASTIC! Their price was very reasonable, they were very communicative, professional, courteous, friendly, and all around a pleasure to deal with. Car arrived early and in great shape. I would definitely use again and... [ More ]
    Poster:Page von RoennThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2016 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: transporting 1951 ford custom
    Review:everything went very smoothly the car arrived on time the drivers were great thank you for the good service.. [ View ]
    Poster:Terry PopeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2016 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Karla was absolutely the best with Knowledge and follow up with driver and me. [ View ]
    Poster:James Garren
    Date:1/22/2016 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Pickup and Delivery
    Review:I was very happy with the service you provided. You picked up my car when I asked.Called on Tuesday and my car was picked up on Thursday. The gentleman who picked up car saved me from having a panic attack. My car would not start and he figured out i... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia MorrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2016 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Bill
    Review:They were fast and honest [ View ]
    Poster:Eric P Pedersen
    Date:1/19/2016 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Good experiences with Stateaway
    Review:This is my fourth time shipping through Stateway and everything went well. Process was smooth with a competitive rate and good communication on truck availability. When we didn't find a truck within my initial timeframe my rep reached out to a few tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:1/15/2016 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle and it couldn't have been easier. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Nick MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2016 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Service Was Great
    Review:All went well for my second car shipment with Stateway. Customer service was great and the driver got my car to me on time. Would definitely use Stateway again! [ View ]
    Poster:John Schuyler
    Date:1/14/2016 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: The best transport experience ever!
    Review:I don't normally write reviews about companies. However I just had to about this one! This was my first time transporting so I was super scared. I went online looked at all the reviews and called a couple of companies. Stateway just seemed the right ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kimberly
    Date:1/7/2016 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country move, wonderful experience
    Review:We were moved two vehicles between Christmas and New Year's Day from a small town in New England. Stateway Auto Transport was able to get us a pick up date that worked with our hectic schedule and in spite of the crazy weather across the country, o... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer I.
    Date:1/7/2016 3:55:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Paul! EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:This is the second car I've shipped w Paul Miller from Stateway Auto this month and just like my last shipment, service, price and delivery were excellent. Will continue to use and recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Alexandra S.
    Date:1/6/2016 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:They did an awesome job great price, super fast delivery, truck was in perfect condition on delivery. Great customer service from beginning to end. I would recommend this company to any one who needs to ship a vehicle and would definitely use them ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim L
    Date:1/5/2016 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless transport of purchased vehicle
    Review:It was a pleasure to use the services of Dan Kutcher and Stateway. After being jerked around for 2 days by another transport company, I contacted Dan and within 24 hours, my vehicle was picked up from the auto dealership in OK and transported to Miam... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:12/30/2015 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Jeep
    Review:I had heard all kinds of horror stories about transporting vehicles. I would use Stateway Auto again in the future. They were friendly, knowledgeable and honest. The driver was in contact with me when he picked up my vehicle from the auction site. An... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise P
    Date:12/29/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:We had a really good experience with Stateway Auto Transport and would definitely use them again. They helped us ship our hard to find car from a dealer in CA directly to our house in Washington. They were easy to work with and took care of all the d... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Minus
    Date:12/29/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:Stateway did a great job. Everything went according to plan and my car arrived safely and on time. I ordered my pickup date 9 days before collection . I was given helpful and clear information about the process. The lines of communication were alway... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily FanningThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/28/2015 7:26:00 PM
    Review:Overall experience was very good starting with Bill Rosen- very knowledgeable and professional. I did receive an email and a call from a young lady on Saturday 12/12 requesting a $200 deposit. Advised the young lady that Bill had told me no deposit ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tangee KizerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2015 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Unbelievable, on time on both ends, polite, reasonable, easy to work with..I would use again and recommend to all [ View ]
    Poster:Dexter Sareyani
    Date:12/21/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Delivery
    Review:Could not be happier with the service. Bill was very helpful in communicating the process/ Victor, the transport driver needs to be commended. Subdivision delivery,dark,cold truck does not run and no brakes. He was a gentleman and very patient.. My t... [ More ]
    Poster:Richaed
    Date:12/17/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping of car to Florida.
    Review:4th or 5th year I have used Stateway and once again,the service was terrific. Carrier was initially offered on pick-up date, but I wasn't quite ready, so we delayed 1 day (my fault). Carrier was on time, courteous and very efficient and car was del... [ More ]
    Poster:William Honaker
    Date:12/15/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Review:Stateway did an excellent job of delivering my vehicle across the country. Fair price- exceptional service and support. I would certainly use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Phillip Q
    Date:12/14/2015 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Great dependable timely movers...
    Review:I had no problem at all with my auto shipment. They were very prompt and customer service oriented. Any time I emailed or left a message I was contacted back right away. I would definitely recommend this mover to my family and friends! [ View ]
    Poster:Shane Randall
    Date:12/9/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:I put in my order that the car was available on Saturday Afternoon, I was picked up Monday, and Delivered to my door before nine on Tuesday. Fast service and quick email responses. Driver was clean and courteous. Vehicle arrived in and enclosed tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Pimentel
    Date:12/8/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:I'm a very satisfied customer. Will use again, Great Service! [ View ]
    Poster:KeshaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Rebecca and Karla saved the day!
    Review:Karla and Rebecca saved the day when a differebt broker left me high and dry. Rebecca booked my order and the same day Karla called a few hours later to give me my drivers information, car was picked up same day. [ View ]
    Poster:Thurman Wright
    Date:12/7/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Tow 1985 BMW
    Review:I worked with Dan on the transport of my disabled 1985 BMW and could not be more pleased with the whole experience. Originally, I was scheduled to ship with another transport company. After a 5 business day delay with them due to a lowball quote th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:12/7/2015 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:the transport of my van went very well, i would recommend them to others.. they were above board on all the issues, overall a good experience.. mike always returned my calls, the driver was professional and courteous, [ View ]
    Poster:sean k.
    Date:12/4/2015 8:16:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:After reviewing several companies and talking to multiple representatives of those companies, we were confused. Reviews didn't offer enough information and, as expected, we would hear why we should go with their company and why :"they are the o... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad Schiffman
    Date:11/23/2015 10:07:00 PM
    Review:This is not the first time I have used this company for a car transport. The experience including the entire quoting and booking process keeps getting better every time. This time was particularly outstanding. I got a quote and booked the pick up t... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:11/23/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Seamless, prompt, professional service from initial call to delivery of car. Tremendous service wouldn't hesitate to use again or recommend. Car was picked up exactly as promised and delivered early. [ View ]
    Poster:A. Cardinale
    Date:11/23/2015 3:15:00 AM
    Subject: made a hard choice
    Review:First time I ever had to use an auto transport company they made it easy All others all others were fighting with each other and never sent me an order confirmation or anything else These guys made it simple sent me my order the quote was right they ... [ More ]
    Poster:ton mccclure
    Date:11/21/2015 3:40:00 AM
    Subject: Damn Good Service!
    Review:I chose Stateway after an exhaustive search and comparison of over 20 transport companies. In my opinion, Stateway had the best balance of volume served, pos vs. neg reviews, customer rating, BBB and Consumer affairs problem resolution history and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen Willis
    Date:11/16/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-Country Truck Shipment
    Review:Stateway Auto was a reliable, honest, and responsive shipment of my vehicle from California to North Carolina. Stateway's price was much more competitive than other alternatives, yet they were sharp on providing customer service the service quality w... [ More ]
    Poster:Levon KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport back home
    Review:Auto transport provides excellent service with prompt delivery. I called and received a quote from Mike after a friend recommended I try them and within 2 days my car was picked up and delivered this morning. Not the cheapest quote, but in this case ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Paev
    Date:11/16/2015 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: Pleasantly surprised
    Review:My wife and I finally got a chance to move to San Francisco and where super excited, but wanted to rent our own moving truck and make the drive through the Grand Canyon and Vegas! Unfortunately, we both just purchased 2015 Subarus and didn't want to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Seva
    Date:11/14/2015 3:05:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome experience
    Review:State way was very easy to work with. I needed to ship my uncles car to Chicago to fix and restore so I needed to find someone willing to ship it cheap and fast, and although it wasn't as cheap as I originally wanted it was fast and well worth the mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Drake
    Date:11/13/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and easy! For great service call PAUL MILLER @ 224-432-0976
    Review:Just an overall great service, price and the timing was unbelievable. I've done this a few times so I knew the second I asked for a quote I would be swarmed by 20 different brokers all trying to convince me why one was better then the other and how t... [ More ]
    Poster:Star E
    Date:11/12/2015 7:32:00 AM
    Subject: RATING TRANSPORT
    Review:I really was very surprised on how the driver stayed in communicatiion with me. I had never had that on my prior transport. I was very surprise with how Stateway stayed in touch with me. I would recomend Stateway to all my friends that use a Transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Joanne CroninThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2015 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway kept their promises
    Review:The service went smoothly and i received the car quicker than i expected . I will recommend this company to others . there were a few times that calls were not returned directly from the office but the service was excellent ! [ View ]
    Poster:Jim PageThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2015 3:01:00 AM
    Subject: Short review
    Review:Overall rating: 4/5 - Stateway did exactly what they were hired to do! Good service. Kept in contact with info/updates. It was just a little bit more expensive than anticipated. Yes, I would use Stateway again. Yes, I would recommend Stateway t... [ More ]
    Poster:AaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2015 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transport was as easy as can be
    Review:I was lucky enough to receive a gift of a vehicle for my family. Daniel was able to arrange for the shipment and keep it in the budget that I needed, 0 headaches. Of course I was worried about the process because I didn't know anything about it befor... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Lashoff
    Date:11/6/2015 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:My husband bought me my dream car for out anniversary and he was having it shipped from kuntucky to Illinois Sam Allen was very accommodating he assured us that my vehicle would be at my home on the date we had planed we placed the order and 3 days l... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:11/6/2015 7:03:00 PM

Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport

Stateway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.