View 167,484 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,485th Review now!

View Stateway Auto Transport's New Profile

MC-842039
Contract CarrierActive
Broker None
Broker / Carrier

Stateway Auto Transport is leading the car shipping industry by providing you with fast, honest and reliable nationwide service. We are a fully insured, licensed and bonded Broker/Carrier (MC# 804149 USDOT# 2440935). This means that we own our own trucks and we cut out the middleman for our customers. We are very proud to announce that TransportReviews.com has named us the #1 Highest Rated Broker/Carrier in the entire country! Please see RATINGS &- REPORTS above and select broker/carrier to see the top three highest rated companies based on customer satisfaction and other factors. We are so confident in our pricing that if you received a lower quote from an insured competitor, we will BEAT their price guaranteed. As part of our appreciation, we also offer FREE Vehicle Tracking with every shipment. Stateway Auto Transport has been a trustworthy name for many years and that is precisely why our mission is to accommodate every client with the best customer service from start to finish, treating every car as if it were our own.
Have your own experience with Stateway Auto Transport to share?

Stateway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 145 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.73% of Stateway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.28% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport
    Subject: SCAM ALERT!!!!
    Review:This company is a scam. To put it nicely, this company is 100% garbage. I initially contacted the company about arranging transportation for a vehicle, where they quoted me $535. I called them within 10 minutes, and they stated that the price was a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Wahlers
    Date:8/4/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and switch then still take payment
    Review:these guys sent me a quote for transport from las vegas to montana Quote was for $445, clicked online to get this order going so i entered info and card information. they called back and confired the order and updated the quote ammount to $1500, a... [ More ]
    Poster:rootney
    Date:8/4/2015 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience. Would use agian.
    Review:Stateway's quote was not only lower than the others I received, but they did a good job of finding a carrier who was able to pick up the vehicle the day after I placed the order AND delivered it to me 980 miles away in less than 24 hours! My wife wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian B.
    Date:8/2/2015 3:15:00 AM
    Subject: Pickup truck broght from Texas to SC
    Review:Their price was very competitive, they were early to pick up and early delivery and truck had no damage. We were kept informed by e-mail on the status and contact information with the driver, Tino. Great friendly service, and would highly recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:William Folk
    Date:7/25/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Review:This company is Amazing and helpful and so nice. and I really enjoyed working with them. They really knows how to do the job well they told me the dates and it would arrive and it came on time no later no sooner. The driver was really nice the carri... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitch
    Date:7/23/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:They took great care of my vehicle and got it where it needed to go on time. I'd recommend this company to anyone needing this kind of service. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Steven Ward
    Date:7/23/2015 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Angela Norman
    Review:My experience with Stateway was all positive. I spoke with Angela Norman to set up my transport. She was professional, kind and patient, she is quite an asset to this company. The price was fair and lower than other companies I called. Nothing was... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Streit
    Date:7/23/2015 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable and helpful
    Review:Angela helped me so much. She's a joy to speak to and I'd return to this company for her great customer service. Besides Angela helping me through the process, I was happy everything was on time, unlike previous experiences at other companies. I didn... [ More ]
    Poster:NicoletThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: State auto transport
    Review:The people that I spoke to on the phone were very informative and knew what they were talking about. They made my shipping expierience stress free and I was always in the know! Defiantly would recommend them to anyone else looking to transport a vehi... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaitlyn
    Date:7/23/2015 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Review by Roberta
    Review:Finding a good company to transport my car was difficult. I'm glad I have found this company to get my CTS in on time with a reasonable price. My car got home safe and sound. The driver was very friendly and on time. I recommend who ever is searchin... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:7/23/2015 4:10:00 AM
    Subject: Stateway did what they were hired to do!
    Review:Stateway did what they were hired to do! I quoted online and Stateway Auto Transport gave me a very good price. The first available date was 15th, and a pick up was scheduled on 15th afternoon. Something happened unexpectedly, so it delayed for 2 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jiayu Hu
    Date:7/23/2015 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful service the whole way through
    Review:From the initial contact with Jessica at Stateway everything was superb. She was helpful and friendly and went above and beyond to make this reservation the easiest yet. I have moved vehicles three several times with Stateway and every time everythin... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica Williams
    Date:7/21/2015 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service and Work
    Review:My contact person was wonderful from beginning to end. Professional and direct with accessibility during the entire process. I would gladly use this company again and plan to do so! Excellent to be taken care of in such a efficient and polite man... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:7/21/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great job guys!
    Review:I was ecstatic about the shipment driving on time. Thank you for all your help and being there for us whenever we called. Stateway was the best choice by far. [ View ]
    Poster:Alen Goldberg
    Date:7/21/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Review:Rebecca field was extremely helpful and informative. I will definitely be a second time customer because of her. She gave me facts fasts and didn't waste my time. I asked a bunch of questions and she had the answer to everyone and helped me to the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristie This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Customer Service
    Review:I worked with Jessica to transport my car from Illinois to Florida. She took care of me, broke down my rate, and ensured me from dispatch until moving day that I would be well taken care of. I would absolutely work with her and the company again! [ View ]
    Poster:Lizz
    Date:7/21/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: good company
    Review:exceeded expectations, all calls returned good communication from driver, car arrived earlier than expected damage free I will be using this transport company again [ View ]
    Poster:Michael SardilliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 3:15:00 AM
    Subject: Lack of Communication
    Review:Initially when trying to set up pick up, customer service had contacted us several times via phone & email and they seemed honest, eager & friendly BUT once order was placed it was CRICKETS. After the 5th day of not hearing from them (a prev... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita Drew
    Date:7/20/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Be warned and stay away!
    Review:Tried hiring Stateway to move my car from NC to CA. As with all other negative reviews, they offered a low price, which was the reason they were chosen. However, the pick up date came and went, but there was no sign of getting the vehicle picked up. ... [ More ]
    Poster:MD
    Date:7/16/2015 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: My 2000 BMW Z3 transport
    Review:I received my car the same day it was picked up!! Bill and Heidi were very helpful in finding the right transporter. The driver Jim Fields was courteous and friendly and kept in touch with my phone. He delivered the car the same day. Everything we... [ More ]
    Poster:Ramona SelbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2015 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: good service
    Review:stateway is good company to transport autos. It's service is reliable. This is the second time I used Stateway to transport my car. The price is reasonable. My car has the same condition, no damage. Pick up on time and deliver one day early. Compan... [ More ]
    Poster:diep truongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2015 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great timing and service
    Review:Stateway was the only company I found when shipping my car across the country (out of ~10 that I contacted for quotes) that could promise the tight pickup schedule I needed in order to fulfill my work obligations. Although they were a bit more expens... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenzi
    Date:7/6/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: well above my expectations
    Review:we had a Yukon that we needed to get back to Erie pa from glen Bernie md in a 6 days. Within an hour of my inquiry I was contacted by Emily at stateway. she arranged everything and had a truck in the area. The Yukon was delivered to us in 23 hours. Q... [ More ]
    Poster:pat geary
    Date:7/3/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from NY to CA
    Review:Appreciated the attention to detail, prompt answers to the numerous questions I surfaced and the availability of the dispatch department, especially Karla Urias. [ View ]
    Poster:Martin
    Date:6/17/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great deal and good work
    Review:I shipped my car with Stateway Auto Transport from MS to north of Sacramento, CA. They were so helpful and knowledgeable, and it was extremely affordable! I shipped it in 4 days for only $750. It was truly a deal and my agent, Tim, knew exactly what ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lester B. Fredette
    Date:6/10/2015 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy cusromer
    Review:Bill Rosen you are awesome!!! Your service and performance exceeded expectations from initial contact to the car being delivered.The entire process with you was smooth, efficient and flawless. Bill was very professional and honest. He was quick with... [ More ]
    Poster:Renold
    Date:6/10/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Everything bad story you hear about auto transport will occur with this company.
    Review:Do not use this company for your auto transport needs. They will underbid and give a great price that they cannot deliver on and then ask for more money later to try and move the car through a subcontractor. They do have their own trucks but subcont... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Z
    Date:6/8/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect communication, outstanding service, THANK YOU REBECCA
    Review:Rebecca really went above and beyond to make this shipment possible, from the initial quote to the moment we had our car delivered. Im not sure how this whole process should work, because this was our first, and most likely only time shipping, but ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Leo F
    Date:6/3/2015 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: Easy transport from Pennsylvania to Florida!
    Review:Stateway Auto Transport provided me with a quick quote and I hired them for the job. I asked them to transport my car from Pennsylvania to home. The carrier crew and driver showed up at my place. I was worried about this move and it was a big tension... [ More ]
    Poster:WILL MIRANDA
    Date:5/31/2015 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
    Review:I have used the services of Stateway Auto Transport twice. First time when I moved from Texas to California couple a year ago and then recently when I moved back to the same place. It was great experience both the time. This transport company helped ... [ More ]
    Poster:naomi dunham
    Date:5/31/2015 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: affordable quote and easy-going transaction
    Review:The service was good and affordable, my car got to its destination in the same condition I dropped it off. The only issue I had was a mix up with the pick up date. We were able to work something out though. And I would use Stateway Auto Transport aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacy Hobbs
    Date:5/26/2015 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and reliable
    Review:Cannot say enough about Stateway and contact Bill Rosen. After a horrible experience with another carrier( aaa123) and no time to waste I contact Bill at Stateway. Told him of my situation of needing to get my pickup to Mpls from Los Angeles in under... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Anderson
    Date:5/26/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: awesome service..
    Review:Stateway Auto Transport was able to dispatched my 2 cars. Though they were scheduled to ship separately which I was a little bit dismayed but as they promised, they advised the drivers to show up on time of the scheduled dates, and they did. You know... [ More ]
    Poster:cesar
    Date:5/26/2015 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Flawless Execution
    Review:Everything worked like clockwork. My Jeep was assigned to a carrier the same day you put it on the board and they actually picked it up that same evening. It was delivered on schedule the next day and the driver stayed in contact with me so I knew ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brien B.
    Date:5/8/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: A+. Got a promising quote with Stateway
    Review:Got a promising quote with Stateway.Though I realized it was just a quote. The price was adjusted alittle higher than expected but I was able to learn also that your car won't picked up by any carrier until you allow to offer more which is just okay ... [ More ]
    Poster:"William YAdams
    Date:5/4/2015 9:12:00 AM
    Subject: Completely satisfied
    Review:Tim was excellent in helping assure me my car would be taken care of. He made sure all of my questions were answered and understood. His tone helped put my mind to ease! I would highly recommend their services and using them to ship your vehicles! Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Candace
    Date:4/26/2015 2:52:00 AM
    Subject: Stateway Auto
    Review:From start to finish Tim was very pleasant to deal with. My entire experience with Stateway Auto and their representative, Tim was very professional. I would definitely ship with Stateway Auto in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:4/25/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Tim Barnes
    Review:Upon searching many different options for transport I came across Stateway Auto and had the pleasure of dealing with Tim. He not only was much more knowledgeable than others I spoke with but he genuinely gave the vibe that his best interest was gett... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:4/24/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Excellent service, great customer service. Jessica Field was very helpful throughout my transport, making things clear, easy, and smooth for me. You truly do get what you pay for and Stateway Auto is truly of high quality. [ View ]
    Poster:Sandra F
    Date:4/4/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: stateway auto
    Review:Everyone that I spoke to and worked with at stateway auto was very nice. I would highly recommend them to everyone. anytime I needed an update or had any kind of concerns, they were there to answer my questions and ease my concerns. Thank you State... [ More ]
    Poster:ChuckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2015 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: You get what you pay for
    Review:After reading many reviews and speaking to many companies I chose Stateway even though they were priced a little higher than other companies. My vehicle was picked up and dropped off as promised. Will for sure use again!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jemna
    Date:3/30/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Made My Moving Experience Much Less Stressful!
    Review:I recently was forced to move to Colorado from Illinois due to unforeseen circumstances. I heard about Stateway from a friend in the area. I was very skeptical because, as most people do, I looked up reviews and read horror stories of shipments gon... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:3/30/2015 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible!
    Review:Pick up date passes by. After several weeks they suggest if I pay more it will be picked up faster. (Huh? They quoted me the original number). I request numerous times to have it cancelled and they do not take action telling me it won't matter becaus... [ More ]
    Poster:RF
    Date:3/27/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car. After reading all the reports of good/bad service and doing my research on BBB and other web sites I chose Stateway for their size, the fact they are not only a broker but also a carrier, and their overall... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff P
    Date:3/26/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: highly recommend stateway
    Review:I was extremely nervous about using another auto transport company due to negative experiences I've had in the past. When I contacted stateway, I dealt with Erica. She was knowledgeable, understanding of my previous experiences and the price was comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:3/23/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME!!!!
    Review:Best service I've ever experienced! Will absolutely use again!! Pick up time was spot on. Drop off time was spot on. Everything from start to beginning was as planned. Will absolutely use again any other time I will transport my car. 10/10 [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:3/22/2015 3:59:00 AM
    Subject: I was warned, and I got burned
    Review:Due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to move back the date of our shipment. We were assured that the vehicle would still be picked up within the 1-7 business day window, which was fine by us because we were in no rush. However the window... [ More ]
    Poster:Suzana
    Date:3/18/2015 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: MS. to MI.
    Review:Could not have been more happier with Stateway Auto! I'm so impressed! Everything went exactly as planned! Shipped my Mom's car (she passed away several months ago:( ) from MS. to MI. So you can imagine how worried I was!The cost was much more reason... [ More ]
    Poster:Terrie
    Date:3/17/2015 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:first time shipping a car. Excellent price and service! Definitely would recommend to family and friends! [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:3/7/2015 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic experience with Safeway Auto
    Review:My experience with Stateway Auto Transport was wonderful from start to finish. The customer service representatives were knowledgeable and whenever I e-mailed with a question, the responses were prompt. The gentleman who picked up by car was also gre... [ More ]
    Poster:MicheleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2015 3:43:00 PM