View 146,775 Reviews on 3,516 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,776th Review now!
Stateway Auto Transport
Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Stateway Auto Transport is leading the car shipping industry by providing you with fast, honest and reliable nationwide service. Unlike so many of our competitors, we are a fully insured, licensed and bonded broker/carrier (MC# 804149 USDOT# 2428156). This means that we own our own trucks and that we cut out the middleman for our customers. Why is this important? Being a carrier is crucial in getting the vehicle moved as quickly and efficiently as possible. In addition, we provide every one of our customers with a unique Vehicle Tracking Service, which allows you to know the exact location of your car at any moment during transport absolutely free! Stateway Auto Transport has been a trustworthy name for many years and that is precisely why our mission is to accommodate every client with the best customer service from start to finish, treating every car as if it were our own. Call us anytime at 1.877.848.7474 and don't forget to visit us online at StatewayAuto.com to see all of our many discounts!
Have your own experience with Stateway Auto Transport to share?

Stateway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 404 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.81% of Stateway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.19% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport
    Subject: Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:They are in contact with you letting you know the status of your car. They call ahead of time to let you know day and around what time they will pick-up/deliver your car. If you need to get a hold of them and they don't answer, leave a voice message ... [ More ]
    Poster:jenny
    Date:8/28/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Thnx for the excellent service in transporting my car from Texas to Maine. I will use your services again [ View ]
    Poster:Vicky
    Date:8/22/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Transport
    Review:Excellent experience, my Jeep was picked up in the allotted time and delivered the same day. They communicated well in getting a time/driver that would work out. The driver stayed in communication while in route, and passed on information given to ... [ More ]
    Poster:L. Wilson
    Date:8/20/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Company/Driver
    Review:State Way connected us with John Curtis LLC to transport our 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix. The driver Chris was fantastic!!! He was courteous, pleasant and knowledgeable. The State Way customer service was good. Contact was maintained through frequent ema... [ More ]
    Poster:Dorothy Young
    Date:8/19/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway
    Review:Excellent service. Will only use them in the future ! Our driver was great ! On time , professional, and polite. We will be shipping more cars in the future and we will only use Stateway! [ View ]
    Poster:Don Mayhall
    Date:8/19/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely the Best! !!!
    Review:My car was coming from Minnesota to Alabama I had Shipped a vehicle once before with another company and it was a nightmare. So of course I expected the same this time. Wow! Was I surprised! !! I worked with Rachel Weiss and it was an awesome experi... [ More ]
    Poster:wanda
    Date:8/15/2014 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy
    Review:A good service from the beginning to the end. More important the contacts, the company keep sending me updates of when they make a contact with the driver company, phone number of truck driver,etc. Great service ! [ View ]
    Poster:Luis
    Date:8/12/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:This process could not have been any easier. I contacted the company to let them know the vehicle was ready for pickup. They picked up the vehicle and contacted me with a delivery date. They were right on schedule. I can not hesitate to recommend the... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:8/12/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Succesfully shipped from Texas to Maryland
    Review:Recieved an email confirmation once order was placed and was also given a correct estimate of when my car would be picked up. Driver contacted me ahead of time and confirmed the time of arrival. Delivery happened in 3 days and driver was in touch. [ View ]
    Poster:Vinod
    Date:8/12/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Delivery, Excellent Price!
    Review:Not only was my car promised early than expected(Bonus for me) they were the best priced company. Other transports wanted $750, while state way was $545! I'm a happy customer! Thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:Lou
    Date:8/12/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: I made the right choice.
    Review:This was the first time i transported a vehicle and I've gotta say Stateway Auto Transport did a great job with everything. Got my car to me much earlier than i expected, communication was great, Driver was very professional and kind. 5 stars across ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:8/9/2014 4:26:00 AM
    Review:Stateway Auto Transport handled the transport of my car perfectly. They were in constant contact with me, and returned my car to me in great shape. I would use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Claire
    Date:8/8/2014 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: car move
    Review:Focused on customer satisfaction Committed to deliver on time. Very good customer support system. Automated tracking/follow-up notification on the status. [ View ]
    Poster:kumarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:Customer service and responsiveness by Robert and Pam greatly appreciated. Some challenges with the actual delivery were encountered but the customer service to resolve the inconvenience was good. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry Earle
    Date:8/8/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transporter
    Review:We contacted Stateway Transport about a week before we had the details of the sale final. During that time, Stateway stayed in contact with us and upon solidification of the sale, they were extraordinarily helpful in managing this transaction. I ra... [ More ]
    Poster:DianeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transporter
    Date:8/8/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Professional
    Review:My interaction with Stateway Auto Transport was courteous and professional. All calls were answered directly. All questions were answered. Auto was picked up on time, and delivered on time. The driver called regularly with updates along the route... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin Bland
    Date:8/8/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:Driver was exceptionally nice and polite. State way followed up before during and after transport. This is the third transport of vehicle I have done and this carrier was the best. The price and customer service were excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:P. Futrell
    Date:8/8/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!!
    Review:It was my first time car shipping. Stateway Auto Transport did a great job in picking up and dropping off my car on time. Pam was great in following up. I'll obviously use their service again. I highly recommend Stateway!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Barkat Ullah
    Date:8/8/2014 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: Successful Delivery
    Review:Stateway gave me the lowest quote, by over $100. It took a few days to get a confirmed pick-up date, but once arranged, my truck was picked up and delivered on the promised days. It was the only vehicle on the trailer, and arrived in good condition... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:8/7/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Quick pick up and delivery
    Review:I was able to arrange this pick up on an almost last minute basis. It was picked up from Redondo Beach, CA on Tuesday evening and arrived in B'ham, AL by Friday evening. The driver kept me advised as to the progress and when it would be delivered. Si... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Pinhas
    Date:8/7/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: My review for service received
    Review:I was very happy with the service Stateway auto transport gave me.They were very curtious on the phone and so willing to make sure all went well with my car being transported ,Would I use them again? Yes with out a dought!! The driver they got for... [ More ]
    Poster:scott gregersen
    Date:8/6/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:after shopping some transportation companies, we decided to use this one, and we really happy we select good one. After we place order, the arrange pick up date, however we need change, they are so nice to make changes and without any extra cost, th... [ More ]
    Poster:celia wang
    Date:8/5/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, and Stateway has made it a very pleasant experience for me. Order was processed quickly, and my car was picked up right on the first available day. My car was delivered earlier than estimated but it was okay. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Van T
    Date:8/4/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job hauling SUV from CO to NV
    Review:I live in Florida, and bought a used SUV from friends in Colorado to be given to our family in Nevada. I was taking delivery in CO on Monday, and leaving to return back to FL on the following Sunday. The vehicle was located in a rural town in SW Co... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Misky
    Date:8/4/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Quick pick up and early delivery
    Review:Quick pickup in Pensacola after scheduling. Even with the crazy storms in the area, the driver picked up the car when he said he would. Car was delivered 3 days later. I was expecting atleast 5 days for coast to coast. Driver was friendly and would h... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Porter
    Date:8/4/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Helped me out of a crisis!!
    Review:I would highly recommend Stateway Auto Transport to any and everyone who needs to transport a vehicle from east to west coast!! I needed to have my 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood delivered from Indiana to California and I had nothing but bad experiences fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Kimbery A.
    Date:8/2/2014 11:43:00 PM
    Review:First time having auto transported. Experience a bit daunting, but satisfactory result achieved. A bit of confusion and back and forth regarding final price, but competitive overall. Several companies wanted substantially more. [ View ]
    Poster:ERIC ANGRESS
    Date:8/1/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:The subcontractor Magician 360 INC. who brought my vehicle did it in one day! Picked it up on Sunday afternoon and was at my driveway at 7am Monday morning. Very nice and professional. I would request him if I ever transported another vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Suzanne
    Date:8/1/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Robert
    Review:Robert was professional and he did a great job. Very happy with him! He responded to my requests immediately and was always there to answer any of my questions. From the time he took over my order I was delighted by his great personality and calm dem... [ More ]
    Poster:Derek Ferraro
    Date:8/1/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Sending a 2001 Mazda Protege from Ocala, Fl. to Staten Island, NY
    Review: Stateway did not bother me after I put out my first request (in June 2014) for a carrier to ship my Mazda 2001 protege up north but once or twice. Rachel Weiss's quote was the first one I received. They quoted me $795 for the job - one of the lowe... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanette Lundy
    Date:7/31/2014 7:49:00 PM
    Review:I was given the drivers contact and was in touch to know the exact time, date and place of delivery. They always answered or returned the call and were courteous. I was told the time of pickup, but the driver could not reach and called and informed s... [ More ]
    Poster:Bharath
    Date:7/31/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Expreience
    Review:From original request for quote ,to live questions being answerer to final delivery, everything was excellent. i even had direct contact with driver during route. [ View ]
    Poster:Albert Harker
    Date:7/31/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Impala
    Review:Pick up and delivery were as stated. No surprises. Rachel was quick to respond to emails and phone messages. The two guys who picked up the car were friendly and professional. If I had to ship another vehicle, I will use them. [ View ]
    Poster:Pat J.
    Date:7/31/2014 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Secure and Dependable
    Review:It took a full day to get the pickup scheduled, but once that was done everything went exactly as planned. The driver was actually about 8 hours early, but was happy to wait until the next morning to pickup the car as originally planned. It arrived s... [ More ]
    Poster:John Duncan
    Date:7/30/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with service
    Review:I was pleased with the service. The car arrived on time and the driver was polite and deliver the car to our house. [ View ]
    Poster:Rich Terrett
    Date:7/30/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty
    Review:I researched the transport business deeply. It has the potential to be a great experience or a terrible one. Stateway Auto exceeded all my expectations. They are true to their word. I trust them for any future transports. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeffrey HodgesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: EXPERIENCE
    Review:First time used this type of facility. Experience, excellent. car picked up when promised, delivered when promised. Would use firm again if needed. Would refer. [ View ]
    Poster:ALAN GROSSMAN
    Date:7/29/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: First dispatch
    Review:The first round of dispatch was botched...Probably due to outside carrier involvement but the 2nd dispatch was great! Super driver and knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Poster:Royce
    Date:7/29/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service- Great driver!!!!
    Review:We have transported our Austin-Healey around the Country for years and this is the first time we tried this company and we are so glad we did- Excellent Customer Service . In fact we tride this Comapny when the original company we booked never showed... [ More ]
    Poster:James Quinn
    Date:7/29/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!!!! I would highly recommend!
    Review:Great Job!!!! I would highly recommend! They were very professional and courteous. I will certainly use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian B
    Date:7/29/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Review of vehicle transport
    Review:Stateway did everything I expected in the time frame I needed the service. The driver that transported took special care handling and unloading the vehicle. I would use Stateway again. [ View ]
    Poster:John Wright
    Date:7/28/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Robert McGee - Customer Service
    Review:Robert did a good job with work with the transporter and myself in coordinating a schedule for pickup and delivery, which occurred over the weekend. [ View ]
    Poster:ATuckerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable transport company.
    Review:This company was excellent on all different levels I got a quote on Monday and my car was picked up that Thursday as promised by the company...I definitely plan to use this company again for any future transport needs. Thanks again Stateway Auto Tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc
    Date:7/24/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Very Accommodating
    Review:I had originally gone with another transport company but when they fell through at the last second I contacted Stateway Auto Transport and they had me a driver very quickly. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing professional tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt Redfern
    Date:7/24/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Movement of vehicle from west cost to east coast.
    Review:The process was great, communications prior and during the movement was awesome Very professional throughout the pick- up and delivery, in the event if I have to ship another car I will use this company. Great job.. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert rendon
    Date:7/23/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: state transport review
    Review:it's been a quick pleasure less painful process! from pick up and delivery, no head ache, no heart burn, only 845$ poorer. [ View ]
    Poster:joegunn
    Date:7/22/2014 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service shipping my car across the country.
    Review:Was very pleased with Stateway Auto Transport. They communicated and kept me informed very well, their prices were very reasonable and they were very prompt. I was not exactly sure how I was going to ship my car that I just bought across the countr... [ More ]
    Poster:Evan
    Date:7/22/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: thanks
    Review:Thank you for transporting my vehicle from California to Oklahoma. I would love to use your services again if needed. The customer service was fantastic. [ View ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:7/17/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job on Vehicle Transport
    Review:Just want to thank you for your help on getting this car transported from Austin Texas to San Mateo California. The process went more smoothly than we could have imagined. We did have some issues with making sure that the pick-up in Austin happened... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan White
    Date:7/16/2014 8:43:00 PM

Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport

Stateway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15