View 144,226 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,227th Review now!
Stateway Auto Transport
MC-
Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Please Update

Stateway Auto Transport is leading the car shipping industry by providing you with fast, honest and reliable nationwide service. Unlike so many of our competitors, we are a fully insured, licensed and bonded broker/carrier (MC# 804149 USDOT# 2428156). This means that we own our own trucks and that we cut out the middleman for our customers. Why is this important? Being a carrier is crucial in getting the vehicle moved as quickly and efficiently as possible. In addition, we provide every one of our customers with a unique Vehicle Tracking Service, which allows you to know the exact location of your car at any moment during transport absolutely free! Stateway Auto Transport has been a trustworthy name for many years and that is precisely why our mission is to accommodate every client with the best customer service from start to finish, treating every car as if it were our own. Call us anytime at 1.877.848.7474 and don't forget to visit us online at StatewayAuto.com to see all of our many discounts!
Have your own experience with Stateway Auto Transport to share?

Stateway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 392 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.78% of Stateway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.22% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport
    Subject: Reliable transport company.
    Review:This company was excellent on all different levels I got a quote on Monday and my car was picked up that Thursday as promised by the company...I definitely plan to use this company again for any future transport needs. Thanks again Stateway Auto Tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc
    Date:7/24/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Very Accommodating
    Review:I had originally gone with another transport company but when they fell through at the last second I contacted Stateway Auto Transport and they had me a driver very quickly. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing professional tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt Redfern
    Date:7/24/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Movement of vehicle from west cost to east coast.
    Review:The process was great, communications prior and during the movement was awesome Very professional throughout the pick- up and delivery, in the event if I have to ship another car I will use this company. Great job.. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert rendon
    Date:7/23/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: state transport review
    Review:it's been a quick pleasure less painful process! from pick up and delivery, no head ache, no heart burn, only 845$ poorer. [ View ]
    Poster:joegunn
    Date:7/22/2014 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service shipping my car across the country.
    Review:Was very pleased with Stateway Auto Transport. They communicated and kept me informed very well, their prices were very reasonable and they were very prompt. I was not exactly sure how I was going to ship my car that I just bought across the countr... [ More ]
    Poster:Evan
    Date:7/22/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Review:I did my homework ( I thought) to make sure I had a good honest company to deal with. However, the good reviews for this comapany on many websites must be wrong. At the begining, it was good. I gave them plenty of time to set up a transport - and eve... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Huxtable
    Date:7/22/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: thanks
    Review:Thank you for transporting my vehicle from California to Oklahoma. I would love to use your services again if needed. The customer service was fantastic. [ View ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:7/17/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job on Vehicle Transport
    Review:Just want to thank you for your help on getting this car transported from Austin Texas to San Mateo California. The process went more smoothly than we could have imagined. We did have some issues with making sure that the pick-up in Austin happened... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan White
    Date:7/16/2014 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:This was the best transport experience ever... Adam was great with booking my order and a lady by the name of Pam was great with following up. I couldn't ask for a better experience then this one Thanks Alfred [ View ]
    Poster:Fred
    Date:7/16/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:You guys did a fantastic job with shipping my car I do really appreciate all the hard work and effort you all placed into getting this car shipped for me! I shipped with you guys three times and I was so very happy to be placed on a Stateway Auto Tru... [ More ]
    Poster:Alesha
    Date:7/16/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:You guys got the job done you all did it for me thank you so very much. I would truely use you again if I ever move thank you Transporting company [ View ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:7/16/2014 12:01:00 PM
    Review:The transport of my 2007 Honda CRV was great... It was a smooth transit for me and my family and I just really want to thank you all for helping me out with this you are the best.. Grace and peace to you all [ View ]
    Poster:Pat
    Date:7/16/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Stateway
    Review:Stateway customer service initially was excellent: prompt quote, and several emails and phone calls to ask if I had any questions. Car picked up immediately. However, Stateway advertises that they use their own trucks and also that all transport vehi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen Ehlers
    Date:7/15/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping from Arizona to Minnesota
    Review:Stateway and the truck driver were very easy to work with and very profesonal. A couple of calls and they picked up the vehicle at my brothers house and 3 days later it was delivered to my house. Everything went very smooth. I am very happy with thei... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean WaskoskyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:Communications were less than statisfactory. Slow on followup Tracking tab on web site doesnt work, called and left message, never received followup. Following day sent email same subject still no followup Having said that, everything else was ... [ More ]
    Poster:D W
    Date:7/10/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Excellent communication and fast response from agent and from dispatcher . Will definately use again . [ View ]
    Poster:carl
    Date:7/9/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Transport was fine
    Review:Company did a great job. Driver was courteous and communicative. Only issue I had was that I couldn't figure out the tracking function on web site . I'd use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:7/9/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 Ford F150 Supercrew 4x4
    Review:I chose Stateway based on their positive reviews I've read on this site. I played phone tag with Bill from Stateway but it was late afternoon and the day before the 4th of July holiday weekend. Once I talked to him everything was smooth sailing from... [ More ]
    Poster:Mel
    Date:7/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: AMAZING!!!
    Review:Our car was picked up EXACTLY on the date that we requested. We had no issues getting in contact with anyone and all our inquiries were addressed on time and with the utmost politeness and professionalism. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary Higgins
    Date:7/8/2014 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: I love you guys at Stateway Auto
    Review:This transport company is the best in the world they got my car picked up and dropped off on time as promise i loved it they made my move ten times easiser...if i could give this company a million stars i would. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:7/8/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Customer Service and Bait & Switch Scheme
    Review:I booked my auto move a few months before the pick-up date. Stateway Auto Transport had the best rate and a reasonable response to my inquiries. The problems started when my pick-up windows opened. I never received any feedback from Stateway on ... [ More ]
    Response:We value all customer feedback and appreciate people taking the time to visit our page on this site. This review is not accurate because the additional charges were requested by the third party carrier and not Stateway. Once we were notified of this, we refunded the difference back to the customers credit card. After receiving the refund, James has stopped answering our calls or responding to our emails. We strive to make each customer satisfied with our company but sometimes people choose to assume the worst. Thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:James S
    Date:7/8/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Above average!!!!!!
    Review:My second time using this company and again it was above average....I loved everything about them hope they keep up the good work! My car was in excellent condition the way I gave it to them!! EVERYONE SHOULD GO WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY ... [ More ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:7/4/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Stateway
    Review:It was a pleasure working with your company my vehicle was shipped on time and very fast thank you one million times bill you were great I will use you again and again [ View ]
    Poster:Riuz
    Date:7/4/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: The Best car shipping company ever
    Review:Stateway Auto is the absolute best!!😄 I have no complaints at all,I would recommend them to all my family and friends and anyone else that's looking to ship their car! [ View ]
    Poster:Edward Roberts
    Date:7/4/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:delivered on time and as expected. Driver was easy to work with. The whole experience was a positive one. Would defiantly use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dahai Lin
    Date:7/4/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: shipment of van
    Review:from the beginning of the transaction to the delivery of my van, everything agreed upon was fulfilled. No surprises, no additional fees, and remarkable pickup and delivery time by Eric the driver! Adam kept good communication with me, and promises ... [ More ]
    Poster:don stilwell
    Date:7/3/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: great service!
    Review:Great customer service smooth and speedy delivery. I will DEFINITELY be using them for all of my shipping needs. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:zach
    Date:7/2/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Quick service and honest
    Review:Impressed with overall communications and prompt delivery. Picked up in Louisville,KY area and delivered within 24 hours to Boston. [ View ]
    Poster:Bobby Rogers
    Date:7/2/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:Extremely pleased with the speedy turnaround; we phoned the morning of Monday, June 23rd to pay our deposit and schedule a pick-up. Within hours a driver was dispatched and our vehicle was loaded on a transport before 3 p.m. that afternoon. Thanks... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie T
    Date:6/30/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Review:Very satisfied with the service. I was not expecting that this could happen so quick . Pick up date was within a week of my call and my car was delivered in 3 days from south Dakota to Virginia! In addition,this was the best price available . I wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Santosh
    Date:6/30/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING COST AND SERVICE
    Review:WE GLADLY CONTACTED THIS COMPANY AFTER RECEIVING AN EMAIL STATING THAT THEY WOULD BEAT THE LOWEST PRICE OFFERED, AS WELL AS PROVIDE TOTAL CUSTOMER SERVICE BY ANY QUALIFIED SHIPPING IN THE BUSINESS!! THEY PROVED THIS CONCEPT TO OUR COMPANY BY FACT ... [ More ]
    Poster:GERRY BURRISThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing!!!
    Review:Perfect, on time, worry and hassle free. Would recommend to anyone and would use many times over and over again. Thank you Rachel!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:6/25/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Transport
    Review:The service was exactly as agreed. The transporters were efficient and professional. I was really worried about this process, but was really really pleased with how well everything actually turned out. First-rate company two thumbs up. [ View ]
    Poster:Val
    Date:6/25/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:My auto and I were treated professionally and pick up and delivery were on time. Would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Garry E
    Date:6/25/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:I put out a broad search for a car transporter and received several quotes. Stateway sent me a quote almost immediately, and it was very competitive. As I began to research all the companies I received quotes from, Stateway emerged as the most reliab... [ More ]
    Poster:Alberto Bruno
    Date:6/25/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway was great- -Good Communication
    Review:I was happy very happy with Stateway Auto Transport. - - This was the first car I have ever had shipped and was unfamiliar with the bidding process that takes place in this business. The first company that I had received a price from may have been o... [ More ]
    Poster:George Storrs
    Date:6/25/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Speedy Delivery
    Review:Stateway Auto Transport was prompt in their pickup of my vehicle & was early in their delivery. The process was very easy, and I would recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:6/25/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Review:I will definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking to transport their vehicle. Their price was one of the best in my case from Florida to New York. Another reason for my recommendation is their prompt communication via emails mostly.... [ More ]
    Poster:Tarvinder
    Date:6/25/2014 12:07:00 AM
    Review:Robert McGee is simply fantastic! He is efficient, energetic and has excellent customer service skills. Robert makes sure things progress smoothly and keeps you informed every step of the way. If there is a glitch, he is the best probelm solver at... [ More ]
    Poster:Lyneece James
    Date:6/24/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto Transport
    Review:I would definitely use this company again. They did everything they said they would do. Everyone I delt with over the phone and also the driver was very professional and very nice. . My daughter just graduated from USAF basic training. S... [ More ]
    Poster:mindy
    Date:6/22/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: broker
    Review:Stateway Auto Brokers were very forthright and addressed issues that other companies would not put in writing. they also did not try to mislead me about delivery dates which come other brokers did. I would use them again because of this. This ... [ More ]
    Poster:sharon obenland
    Date:6/18/2014 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to schedule, picked up and delivered early!
    Review:Used Safeway in March 2014 to transport daughter's Prius from Chicago to Houston and was very satisfied with service. Called again in June 2014 to schedule transport of same car back to Chicago. Received call from driver on same day only two h... [ More ]
    Poster:Murphy
    Date:6/18/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Stateway Auto and Avia Towing
    Review:Stateway Auto and Avia Towing did an excellent job moving our vehicle within a tight timeframe and for a very competitive price. Mark with Avia Towing was polite and professional. We knew the car was in great hands. The car arrived in Texas on time a... [ More ]
    Poster:C Kissell
    Date:6/17/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche transport
    Review:Sam and his team were professional, responsive, informative, reliable and helpful. I got 20 quotes for my move and landed with Stateway because of their professional website, reviews and background. I will definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Mike P.
    Date:6/16/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Experience using Stateway
    Review:Excellent company to do business with fast courteous business. Had great communication with me at all times. Went out of there way to dispatch a carrier to get my car picked up and transported Thanks so much!! [ View ]
    Poster:scott
    Date:6/10/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Best Thus Far
    Review:I work for a large organization and we are periodically have to ship vehicles across the country. I've had various nightmare scenarios in the past and this has historically been the least favorite part of my job. Shipping companies that tell you they... [ More ]
    Poster:BrandonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:On time. Professional. Explainations were very clear. Willing work on the final price. Very satisfied at this point. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Porter
    Date:6/6/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience with Stateway Transport
    Review:Mt experience was great and I will always ship with you guys, The shipment was great and in a timely manner, I will use Stateway again for future shipment. [ View ]
    Poster:Hollie Bush
    Date:6/6/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:I will recomemnd this company to our friends. Besides, I will call StateWay to shift this car back. [ View ]
    Poster:Diep Truong
    Date:6/5/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Stateway Auto Transport was very professional with taking care of my needs to ship my car. I would highly recommend them if you are in need of shipping your vehicle. Very honest and upfront with the procedures and helpful when I had concerns. [ View ]
    Poster:Patti
    Date:6/5/2014 3:49:00 PM

Next Reviews on Stateway Auto Transport

Stateway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15