View 152,606 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,607th Review now!

View Shore Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Shore Auto Transport LLC
Secondary Phone Number:732-440-8600
Website:http://www.shoretransport.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 4 Months. Since 7/2/2013
MC-820915

Have your own experience with Shore Auto Transport LLC to share?

• Subject: Volvo transport
    Review:Pick up was ontime and delivery was on schedule. The paperwork was straightforward and quick to complete. The drive communicated the estimated arrival time and my son was able to meet him as planned. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn
    Date:11/5/2014 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: 2005 Toyota camry
    Review:We have used the services for the first time and we were very satisfied. We will recommend the company to friends and family. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Shah
    Date:10/21/2014 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: Completely dishonest
    Review:We are relocating our family from MD to MN. Contacted Shore Auto, LLC, to transport a '71 Cutlass that holds immense sentimental value. Our experience was so unbelievably inept, that I don't know where to start, nor do I even know how to word it... ... [ More ]
    Response:Sadly, even when we DO our job the distrust other carrier's put out gets splashed on us! We dispatched this vehicle for pick up, but the shipper insisted that delivery be on weekends only and that the following week would be fine, needless to say, by the time Monday came around all that changed! But of course, other brokers got their talons into the customer and poison them, telling them that we are not trustworthy, (BTW, if someone's competitor tells you something bad about another company, it's usually about themselves and not the former, that's typical human nature). When we were actually called by a broker, I told him that HE cannot cancel the order, but rather, the client must, since THEY are our client NOT another broker. All we wanted to do was our job, which was to dispatch our vehicle, which is EXACTLY what we did. And of course we can provide all documentation to support this... [ view ]
    Poster:Jason Urbanowicz
    Date:9/19/2014 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Let me state the fact, and you can be the judge on the review of Shore auto Transport. The initial quote was $850 , it was increased to $1000, and again finally to $1150. I was under time pressure to have my vehicle transported to another state (C... [ More ]
    Response:PC must be mistaken, his total price to ship his vehicle was $1050 NOT $1150, and while it WAS increased from the original price it was only a $50 increase due to his scheduling, as he insisted his vehicle be delivered ONLY ON A SPECIFIC date since he was flying into the city and NEEDED the vehicle delivered at the moment he arrived; which it WAS. Paul should review HIS notes before posting a review. Paul should also recall that he was initially quoted $575 from a DIFFERENT broker, who shall remain nameless, and what we did was pick up the pieces from THAT mess a week later to get his vehicle picked up and delivered RIGHT ON TIME. [ view ]
    Poster:PC
    Date:9/6/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Best and Reliable shipping service. The actual pick-up and delivery driver was very pleasant, honest and friendly. Nathan Rudy was very professional and honest. Will recommend and use this company again any time. [ View ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:9/4/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Review:In March of this year had to get my relatives car from Florida to Michigan. Did the online thing and picked Shore Auto Transport. They advertised Florida to the North transport. WOW! did I pick right or what. What a fantastic job this company did fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy T
    Date:6/20/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Nathan at Shore was a pleasure to work with
    Review:After two bad experiences trying to ship a vehicle I contacted Shore. Nate took the time to explain how the process works and what I could expect. He was responsive, helpful and returned calls and emails very fast. Unlike others, Shore dis not char... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:5/18/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: great transaction
    Review:OMG...These guys are good. A friend recommended them and they did not disappoint. The car was picked up exactly when promised and actually arrived a day early. I would certainly use them again and highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:5/15/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: honest, friendly and affordable !
    Review:I was a little concerned initially about the insurance issue but the staff quickly reassured me and send me the drivers insurance info. I liked that they were very upfront from the begining. The trucking company they used was wheels of fortune.That ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mariam
    Date:5/8/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Poor company, Poor service
    Review:The first contact, Degnan, was fine. I later had extream problems contacting the company and talked to the owner who was unprofessional and insulting. I wanted out of my contract due to poor service and he would not agree. They closed their busine... [ More ]
    Response:How dare ANYONE in the United States of America in the year 2014 give a company a bad review because of their religious beliefs. Yes, we close for the Jewish holiday of Passover it was noted on our auto attendant, and this person had the audacity to insist that we should pick up our phones on the holiday. Additionally, the shipper tells us the vehicle is one thing then when the driver gets there the vehicle is GROSSLY OVERWEIGHT. We told the shipper that the trucks go through weigh stations, but of course THAT was unacceptable to this client as well. As is with human nature, some people are NEVER satisfied, period! [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:5/8/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great service provider!
    Review:Outstanding service. I transported three vehicles from the east cost to the west coast. Shore linked me up with Eric's Express. The driver was professional and courteous. Both Shore and eric's Express exceeded my expectations, and I would definit... [ More ]
    Poster:MLupone
    Date:5/8/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Everything as they said it would be
    Review:Excellent customer service, the only minor issue is that the driver didn't contact the pick-up point beforehand, but he kept in contact with me the whole trip. Mr. Rudy did a super job getting my transport going as I had to compete with all the snowb... [ More ]
    Poster:Max Kurz
    Date:4/3/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: GOT THE JOB DONE!
    Review:They were efficient got the car picked up and brought back with no problems they put you in direct contact with the driver so you can track their every move and know where your vehicle is at all times I would recommend them to anyone! [ View ]
    Poster:YANNIS AUTO SALES INC
    Date:3/27/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Delivery And Service
    Review:Just simply the best,honest,loyal,and true to their word.Will definitely do business again,thank you Mr. Manochio.NO one couldnot been better,keep up your excellent work. [ View ]
    Poster:JosephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Survey on service
    Review:Very efficient, swift and professional service was offered, on quote, as well as delivery of my car. I would highly recommend this company for any transportation service. BB [ View ]
    Poster:Dr. B. Bahramian
    Date:3/14/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I purchased my son a car and had it shipped to him at college. This was my first time shipping a car so it was a little unnerving. Shore's solicitation email was very comforting because it encourages customers to do their due diligence by going to An... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:3/12/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: not pros
    Review:placed my order with chris then called three days before pickup to see if we needed to make changes because of snow. was given to nate in dispatch who told me the driver did not have what was needed to pick up the car and would check and see if anot... [ More ]
    Response:This man both cursed and literally threatened me with a visit to my office (imagine that?!? I have the call recorded). His "review" is in retaliation for us not meeting his boldly unrealistic expectations for an auto transport. We are NOT a car service and cannot pick up a car in a weather marred state (Mass) in 24-48 hours. And it is unrealistic for someone to expect that. He called us to cancel his order and we complied. IT has been said before and I paraphrase: "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own set of facts". I speak respectfully to all of my clients, and when I am harassed, I step aside and move on. This person was rude, argumentative and disrespectful AND he threatened me as well. Read my other reviews for a rounded opinion of myself and Shore Auto Transport... [ view ]
    Poster:o blount
    Date:3/11/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: 3 DAYS
    Review:I'm very happy with the services that were provided to me. I received my car in exactly 3 days. The agent was very efficient and the driver kept me posted. the whole process was very professional and because of that I was able to trust them. [ View ]
    Poster:VTima
    Date:2/28/2014 7:15:00 AM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:I had a very smooth and easy experience with Shore Auto Transport. They were efficient and priced right. The driver was extremely polite and professional. I am very pleased with the entire experience, and not only will I highly recommend them, but... [ More ]
    Poster: Robert C.
    Date:2/26/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:very much excellent service...very prompt and on time very good service...no damage done to the car....driver was professional and responsible. [ View ]
    Poster:afsar h naqviThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:My experience with having my car transported was great. I will use again and recommend to friends and family. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:2/19/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Service & Very Unprofessional
    Review:This company is very unprofessional & does not provide good customer service. My vehicle was picked up 3 days early, with a 10 min. warning. I tried to reach the dispatch/driver throughout the duration of the trip & could get no response. I h... [ More ]
    Response:We accept responsibility for our actions but unfortunately we do not arrange delivery times only dates. Delivery times are the responsibility of the shipper. As a broker we make every effort to mitigate such situations, but we can not control the driver for EVERY step they make. If there is something we can control we do our best to do so. The vehicle was delivered in a timely fashion, sadly the truck driver left the dome light on. [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica Thiede
    Date:12/15/2013 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: 2104 Corvette
    Review:The exntire experience was excellent with the drive, Dan Richardson, keeping in contact during the trip with updates. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter Berkowitz
    Date:11/18/2013 8:42:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service...
    Review:Chris with Shore Auto Transport was excellent in handling my service. He exceeded my expectation in making sure my vehicle was picked up and delivered in time. [ View ]
    Poster:Kenneth Ejiogu
    Date:11/8/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Customer Service & Bait/Switch
    Review:DO NOT USE SHORE TRANSPORT. I was trying to transports a vehicle from Maryland to Atlanta. I spoke to Robin, who was super nice and friendly. She is the reason I decided to go with this company. After my order was taken and switch to dispatch is wh... [ More ]
    Response:We try to please everyone, but sadly that is impossible. And while people's schedules often conflict with availability, we look to do the best job for our clients. We took our best efforts to get this vehicle picked up. And in trying to explain this to the client, he cursed me out and refused to allow me any opportunity to speak. If the client would pick up the telephone when we call, we could easily rectify ANY concern. Please note our other positive reveiews. [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:10/19/2013 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Robing had call me after I have made my reservation with another company, from the moment I spoke to her for the first time I knew I can trust her , also the quote she gave me didn't change at the end . Not like the other company, that they told me i... [ More ]
    Poster:Hector Torres
    Date:9/7/2013 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: GMC Sierra 2500 HD
    Review:Robin was very energetic over the phone and pitched a good sale. I was quoted $750 without hesitation. However, like ALL other transportation companies, it was a bait and switch to get my business. My costs went up by the next morning some $175 with... [ More ]
    Poster:Barron
    Date:8/28/2013 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car from R.I. to Florida
    Review:The driver Victor was very polite and you could call him anytime no problem, drove car to my door in Florida. I have never done this before but I will call them again if I go back to R.I. [ View ]
    Poster:jennifer
    Date:8/2/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied With My Enclosed Transport From Shore
    Review:I just want to make a huge heartfelt thanks to Nate & Robin for the excellent service I received on my auto shipment. I shipped last minute enclosed and Nate told me he'd hook me up and make sure my car made it by the weekend! I'd have to say thi... [ More ]
    Poster:Abraham Cohen