View 152,823 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,824th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 5 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Ship your car now
    Review:Very nice people to do business with. Wayne Friedman is a true professional in the business. Every time I called him, he responded timely and effectively. The trucking company handled their part of it as well. The driver was professional courteous... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael KukoffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 5:21:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was very pleased with the whole experience with the transport company! Everyone I dealt with was so friendly and helpful! The communication could not have been better! Everything about the deal was pleasant and I would recommend this transport comp... [ More ]
    Poster:chuck miglionicoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 4 vehicles
    Review:Our whole experience with Ship Your Car Now was great. Wayne kept in constant contact with us and got back with me before I expected an ETA on the pick-up. He kept us aware of all aspects of the delivery and made himself available 24/7 which was ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven TimmThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Excellent communication. Always available to give accurate information. Driver upon delivery was curious and helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Review:Ron called me from Ship Your Car Now, the day after the car was available (Thursday). He said he had GW Thomas Trucking Company that could pick up the car on Monday. They did it when they said, and they showed up at my house 5 days later with my car.... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy KallasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: 1936 Ford F-1
    Review:This transport experience was really pleasing and a good experience from start to finish. The driver was prompt, respectful and kept good communication going from beginning pickup to delivery at my home. He called when he picked up the vehicle and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Will BarronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Shayna Rayboy @ 561.948.2557 was AWESOME in everything!
    Review:I would just like to say my experience with Ship your car now has been pleasant and amazing from the very beginning. Shayna Rayboy @ 561.948.2557 has been with me through the stress and nervousness I've had with shipping my car from Anchorage, Alaska... [ More ]
    Poster:Mia Villaflor
    Date:11/11/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: A Great Experience!!
    Review:Wayne Friedman was only one of a dozen shippers who contacted me when I submitted an online request for an auto shipper. What made Wayne stand out was he gave me a brief synopsis of how auto shipping works and what to watch out for. His estimate was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael O'Hare
    Date:11/10/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great First Experience Shipping an Auto!!!
    Review:ShipYourCarNow was recommended to me by the Dealership who sold us our 1957 Packard Clipper after my own efforts via the internet had resulted in rude and unhelpful encounters. From the beginning Tommy Reardon was in contact with me, sometimes long ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marty M
    Date:11/10/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Hesitant but Satisfied
    Review:I was very worried about my vehicle, being a first time customer. Phil was great and the drivers from Alpha & Omega were awesome! Kind, honest, fast, & efficient! AND damage free. Couldn't be happier! [ View ]
    Poster:Marlina M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: A++ Service from ShipYourCarNow
    Review:This is my second time I have shipped a personal sedan in the past 1 year. Let's just say my previous experience in 2013 with another company was unpleasant. Coming in to 2014 with the need to ship another vehicle, I started off skeptical. Howev... [ More ]
    Poster:Rohit
    Date:11/6/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Tranport
    Review:Wayne Freeman was honest, forthright and courteous! He outlined the procedure for transporting our car and enacted the process without delay. A first class operation. Would certainly use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Fred HartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of my 1984 Cadillac was an excellent choice for this transport.
    Review:I am writing this review to congratulate the Ship your car now broker specialist Mr. Michael Ortiz as well as the trucking transport company that did the transport. Mr Ortiz contacted me on Sunday and arranged a transport carrier for pickup on Mond... [ More ]
    Poster:Al Darrall
    Date:11/3/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Best Shipping Car Experince Ever
    Review:Mr.Wanye went above and beyond to make sure everything went safe ,especially with my last bad experience with a different shipping company.. He made me feel comfortable and he was very honest...The drivers also did a awesome job and they was very pat... [ More ]
    Poster:Shamoia This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Ship at Own Risk
    Review:You may not have time to read my entire post below, but let it be known this is what you will deal with if you do not provide an "approved" rating thru ShipYourCarNow (SYCN). After originally posting this review yesterday, I received a tel... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Laws, We are deeply disappointed in this outlandish review you have given Ship Your Car Now. This review has so many errors and omissions undoubtedly to influence future customers not to use Ship Your Car Now. Please allow this response to set the record straight concerning this transport. “My vehicles were picked up in front of my residence in NC by what appeared to me as a barely road worthy transport truck. This entire truck was filled with vehicles that were wrecked or damaged in one way or another. So, at first glance this really did not feel right and I called Randle to inform him of this situation to which he responded that their regular driver was unavailable for the timeframe I needed my vehicles picked up. The gentleman who picked my vehicles up did not put any protective plastics or covering over the seats or in the floor board. I actually offered up blankets of my own to protect the seats in both of my vehicles being that the driver was going to crawl from the front seat all the way thru the rear and exit out of the trunk when he pulled the car on his carrier. I am sure someone from SYCN will say this was an isolated incident and that they move multi-million dollar cars on a frequent basis. My cars may not be worth millions, but they are mine and I have taken my time and efforts to keep them clean and in good working order mechanically. “ It was not until the vehicles arrived at the warehouse that we learned that the Ford Mustang was infact a Ford Mustang GT500. This would have been invaluable information that Mr Laws decided to omit during all initial talks of transport. This is key as SYCN would have dispatched an enclosed trailer to transport the vehicles from door to warehouse. We believe Mr Laws omitted this information to save money, something that will come up again later in this response. As such, SYCN dispatched an open carrier for transport. Regrettably, the driver still proceeded with loading the vehicles and the GT500 suffered some lower splitter damage, possibly from being lower then stock, again undisclosed by Mr Laws. Thankfully, SYCN quickly rectified this situation by ordering a replacement part and shipping it directly to the warehouse and the part was shipped with the vehicles to the destination. All costs associated with this quick resolution were absorbed by SYCN. “ It became tiring to deal with SYCN on most things that involved my car, they actually beat you down to a point you just want to get your vehicles out of their possession so you learn to just deal with it. “ This statement is completely false. Each and every email from Mr Laws was responded too, Each and every phone call was returned or answered. Mr Laws was given the attention he so rightly deserved as being an SYCN customer. To insinuate that we beat him down to submission is outrageous. Not once was Mr Laws asked to just deal with it. Mr Laws would call, demand someone jump, and SYCN would ask how high and then exceed that expectation. “On 28 Oct 14, I drove three hours down to the port of Southampton UK to pick up my vehicles. That morning when we arrived, both vehicle were parked outside of the warehouse here and had a heavy layer of dew on them. Made for being impossible to truly inspect the vehicle without taking a chamois to dry it off…to which I did not bring with me. First I inspected the obvious damage of the lower front air splitter….damage was just how it was portrayed in the pictures. Secondly, the entire interior of the vehicle had a layer of dust/dirt over the entire interior of the vehicle. My opinion, windows had to have remained down for an extended period of time to receive that level of dust/dirt in BOTH vehicles. Moving along, I could not spot any further damage at this point given the state of the dew all over the vehicles. I immediately drove the 3+ hours back to my base here in the UK and had both vehicles hand cleaned and detailed inside and out. Upon the cleaning, I began to take a closer look at the vehicles now that I could see them. The Jeep Grand Cherokee had a scratch on the front edge of the hood and blemishes on both rear rims. Forgot to mention that the car carrier did not use the up and over straps on the tires, he used straps that went thru my rims to secure them to the trailer. So minor damage to the Jeep really and I think it can be professionally buffed out. As for the Mustang GT-500 Shelby, it did not fair as well. After closer inspection, the vehicle damage to the lower front was just the beginning. It appears that something was ran into bluntly with the very front of the Mustang and left black blemishes to the front bumper/end cap. It appears something either slid up or down the hood. There is actual scratches thru the clear coat and a dent that is underneath the white stripe on the hood. Someone who had possession along the way tried to apply wax to this area to conceal it from my perspective. How do I know it was waxed, whoever did this left wax residue on the plastic piece that sits atop the hood of my car. So, the sum total is I had damage to the lower air splitter, scratches down the entire hood, small dent in the hood and damage to the front end cap. Interestingly enough, SYCN provided me an insurance policy at no cost to me prior to loading it in the container to be delivered. This policy has a $10,000 limit and $500 deductible I will have to pay for them so graciously allowing someone to damage my vehicle.“ It is never an easy feeling when you go to pick up your vehicles after a long overseas transport but a clear mind must still be kept. MR Laws was asked to inspect his vehicles on delivery and to notate any and all damage that may have happened. Saying there was dew on the vehicles that prevented a complete inspection is not a good excuse. This inspection is critical to the transport process and Mr Laws was made well aware of this. To give the cars a blessing of good, then go home and reinspect makes it very difficult to substantiate damage during transport. Anything could have happened after the fact and possibly be misattributed to the transport. The insurance policy Mr Laws points out is a very power piece of factual information. Mr Laws was informed at the beginning of the process that during transport, any minor damage is not covered and Mr Laws was encouraged to secure additional minor damage insurance. MR LAws DENIED this coverage no less than twice. SYCN, feeling it be in the best interest of the customer, secured 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF MINOR DAMAGE INSURANCE for Mr Laws for no charge. When the vehicles arrived and MR LAws informed SYCN of the damage, Mr Laws was immediately given the claim information for the insurance policy so that he could get his vehicles professionally repaired to his satisfaction. To post this review only days after getting the claim information is disappointing. SYCN is the reason why Mr Laws has his vehicles at his destination and the reason why his vehicles will receive the attention they again deserve after some superficial damage occurred in the possession of the vessel, port, and warehouse. Once the claims process is complete and Mr Laws vehicles are repaired, we believe he will absolutely appreciate SYCN and the lengths our team went through to ensure his transport experience was an overall positive one. An addendum to this review, Mr Laws is making unfounded accusations which will be handled accordingly through other avenues. We here at SYCN are deeply disapointed in these negative tactics being purported against SYCN. [ view ]
    Poster:Sam L.
    Date:11/3/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great service at a reasonable price
    Review:Called Ship Your Car Now LLC and talked with Jay Woessner. Got a quote to move an Avalanche I was buying from Florida to Illinois. Jay said he could get the job done, and he did. They had the Avalanche picked up in 2 days and had it shipped up to... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin M
    Date:10/31/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: This year's car transport
    Review:We have used this company at least 4 times, and will call them again, for our annual trek from FL to CA and back. I recommend them as the best one we've used over the years we've been doing this. I think their prices are competitive, and while I al... [ More ]
    Poster:CarolThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Review:The response from ship cars now was swift! The broker found service within 15 minutes. He explained everything and emailed the name of the shipping company, drivers name & number. He followed up on everything step by step. Excellent customer serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy G
    Date:10/21/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Got it done
    Review:I started out using another company because of the lower price quote. I put in the order on Monday and by Friday the vehicle still was not picked up. That's when I contacted William at Ship Your Car Now and he had the vehicle on a truck, going to D... [ More ]
    Poster:Cora
    Date:10/20/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to do business with
    Review:I would highly recomend this company to all of my classic car friends. I have shipped two of my Classic cars out here to Oregon with no problems at all. Very knowledgable staff and very quicik service. Please call Ship your car now for classic ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Darrell HatcherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: My fantastic experience with Ship Your Car Now!
    Review:My car was shipped with 100% total satisfaction. Erick set up the shipment in a completely professional way, listened to and responded immediately to all my questions and concerns. While doing so he was also warm and very personable. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan IsaacsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Quick, Easy, Honest, and Cheap
    Review:To start off I was very weary to ship my vehicle. I sent in a request for a quote from shipyourcarnow.com and within 2 mins I got a call from Kevin. He was very courteous on the phone and answered all of my questions. He told me exactly how the proce... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua Baker
    Date:10/17/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: **Shayna Rayboy @ (561) 948-2557**
    Review:Shayna was a great help as I shopped around for a quote to ship my 1957 Buick Century from Villas, NJ to Honolulu, HI. They has thee lowest quote price and it never changed like everyone elses. Shayna was very honest and always told me what I needed ... [ More ]
    Poster:James O.
    Date:10/16/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:We moved from IA to NC. My inquiry was answered right away and my quote was given. The amount to transport the vehicle never changed. The vehicle was picked up on time and arrived on time with no issues and a great driver. I would recommend this ... [ More ]
    Poster:TylerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Explanation of cost
    Review:First I must explain the cost of $3310. I was in fact shipping my car, a 1965 Ford Mustang, from Olympia Washington to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. The car was picked up in Washington buy open carrier, and transported to Oakland California. From Oakland... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar Salim
    Date:10/16/2014 2:28:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Transport Service
    Review:Wayne & Garrett were great and took good care of us. I could not believe how quick the car was picked up and then delivered. I expected it to take 2-3 days but we received the call early evening that they were in the area with our vehicle. Eve... [ More ]
    Poster:Rodney HydenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT
    Review:SHIP MY CAR NOW VIa MIKE, EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO, NEVER INSISTED TO GET A DEPOSIT LIKE MANY OTHER COMPANY, MY CARE WAS DELIVERED ON TIME, THE DRIVER WAS EXCELLENT.NEVER SINCE ONE LIKE HIM IN A LONG TIME, THANKS [ View ]
    Poster:CLEMENTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: trnsportation of my vehicle
    Review:I selected your company from numerous other transportation companies with ads on the internet. From the moment I contracted " Ship Your Car Now " to be my choice to transport my SUV, the professionalism and dedication from picking up to... [ More ]
    Poster:ivan davelaar
    Date:10/10/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: ShipYourCarNow review
    Review:This company is excellent in every aspect. They are very professional and customer oriented. I recommend ShipYourCarNow to anyone who needs a vehicle shipped somewhere. [ View ]
    Poster:Brent MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:Courteous & Professional Company. I received my car sooner than expected (AZ to IL) in the condition it was picked up as. The cost involved for shipping was lower than most transporters & no hidden fees! S & S Transportation driver was ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Peggy G.
    Date:10/8/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Rating!
    Review:Very good experience. Daniel Golden was most honest and patient during the complete process. I would use Ship Your Car Now again and would recommend this company to a friend. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry RoddyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 Harley davidson
    Review:This is one if not the best shipping company's I have ever used. The price was right and the people were fantastic! I contacted them on a Friday at 5pm, the had my bike picked up and on it's way the next morning. I met the driver (Ivan) Monday am for... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: TRUCK DELIVERY
    Review:THE VEHICLE WAS PICKED UP AND DELIVERED IN A VERY PROFFESSIONAL AND PROMPT MANOR. ALL THE PERSONEL I DELT WITH WERE VERY COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL. THE PERSON DOING THE HAULING WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE EVERYTHING GO PERFECTLY. I WOULD RECCOMEND THIS C... [ More ]
    Poster:RICHARD HALLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The transport driver called to keep us informed of his time schedule. Was very cooperative in meeting us for the delivery. He was fast, efficient and very professional. Would definitely use this company again if the need arises. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathy GudgelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: 69 Firebird
    Review:After get screwed over by Initial Logistics I only had 24 hr to have a 69' Firebird Convertible picked up. These guys made it happen. They work fast and honest. Driver was very professional and took great car of the car. I will use this company e... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent
    Date:10/6/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Best Customer service
    Review:Shayna Rayboy Exceeded My Expectations And Helped Me Transport My Vehicle! Her customer service Id wonderful!!! She's very help and answers all of your questions! Shayna Rayboy is a wonderful, you wouldn't be disappointed with her services [ View ]
    Poster:VanteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: exceptional customer service
    Review:Fred was exceptional to deal with. I have never shipped a car and did not have a lot of confidence. He walked me through the process and demonstrated the utmost professionalism. We spoke several times. He is a great addition to your team and certainl... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet WynkoopThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 Bentley Continental GT Speed
    Review:I have had numerous poor experiences having vehicles shipped with other carriers. Bill was the first person with whom I spoke and really made the deal simple. Their pricing was right in the middle of the range of quotes, but the professionalism with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric M
    Date:10/2/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport from Pa. To Colorado :)
    Review:From start to finish I was very pleased with service, the price, and customer service. Driver was very nice. Easy drop and pick up. I would use them again for sure. Keep up the good work. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathy DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment to Germany
    Review:I shipped my Toyota Rav4 together with a camper trailer, from Long Beach, CA to Bremerhaven, Germany. Randle Ferrari did an excellent job with coordination and advice. The shipment involved multiple carriers/firms, so it was no easy task, somewhat co... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Melton
    Date:10/1/2014 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding service!
    Review:I have shipped cars and boats with these folks and they are always very professional and deliver what they promise. I highly recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:ron schmidt
    Date:9/29/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche Transportation from IL to CA
    Review:The representative was a pleasure to deal with and she followed through on all her commitments. The car was picked up on time and then delivered on time in excellent condition. I would definitely use Shipyourcarnow.com again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dominic K
    Date:9/27/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: "DON'T HESITATE- USE THIS COMPANY"
    Review:Ship Your Car Now- Daniel Golden- 561-504-2653 - I was nervous and overwhelmed with trying to get my NEW vehicle from Oklahoma to Florida. After spending a few hesitating minutes talking to Daniel, I recognized he was professional and knew wha... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:9/25/2014 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: 2 1955 Fords from TX to VA
    Review:A towtruck was needed to load cars in Texas, and unload in Virginia. Was not expecting that in Texas, but I knew I would need a towtruck in Virginia.I thought the trailer had a winch. There was virtually no damage, only rubbing from a hold down strap... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Comer
    Date:9/24/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Haul
    Review:My contact, William Lemonier, was friendly and knowledgeable. There was no high pressure selling, just answering of my questions. A driver was dispatched to pick up my vehicle the same day I called. The car was delivered bright and early on the day i... [ More ]
    Poster:DaveGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang Transport
    Review:My transport was $650. The company called &set up the transport.Then notified me of the exact day we had-first available was our pick up and delivery since we were approximately 4 hours away from pick up.The Transport driver was excellent-had the... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy SmolinskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: ++++AAA
    Review:Thomas Reardon, the sales/dispatcher for Ship Your Car Now, called me shortly after I requested a quote to ship my car from Austin Texas to Needham Massachusetts. THomas was courteous, honest, and knowledgeable about car transports and made me feel ... [ More ]
    Poster:David Derbonne
    Date:9/23/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: 5th Wheel Transport
    Review:The original price quoted was a fairly competitve price. However, once Isaac began searching for confirmed prices, the quote was the lowest of all the brokers we contacted. We gave a window for pickup and delivery and both were met or exceeded. An ex... [ More ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Review:From the time we decided to have our sons car moved from Milwaukee to St. Paul so our mechanic could work on it, the costumer care was unbelievable. Eric and Chritopher were in contact with us throughout. Once the driver s had a date set, they we're ... [ More ]
    Poster:KelleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 9:49:00 AM
    Subject: Classic Car Transport
    Review:If you ever had the necessity to ship a vehicle than one can understand that brokers promise you the stars; knowing well that you are a statistic on a board. In my case I was offered several shipping concepts and with various pricing, all of which ... [ More ]
    Poster:Biff DeMartino
    Date:9/17/2014 12:36:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7