View 163,144 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 163,145th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 11 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:Great service, great customer care. We appreciate the help from Jeff. Our car was loaded and delivered as planned. We would recommend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Ioana
    Date:5/29/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Dallas to Maine
    Review:I shipped my antique, in perfect condition, 1984 Mercedes SL 380 from Dallas, Texas to Belfast, Maine. As you will see from shipper reviews, picking a shipper can be somewhat hit or miss. I started off with a very competitive quote from ANOTHER com... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/23/2015 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Lotus from Seattle to Chicago
    Review:The transport broker emailed me soon after I made an inquirey. I was able to make arrangements to ship within hours of closing the deal. The pickup date was delayed one day, but I was called by the driver to let me know. Nine days later the driver o... [ More ]
    Poster:R Kopp
    Date:5/22/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Simple and Worry-Free
    Review:I was unsure how to get a vintage vehicle from point A to point B. With one phone call, the transportation was setup and Thomas Reardon took care of the details quickly at a fair price. The process was simple and worry-free. The on-line contract and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:5/22/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Simple and Worry-Free
    Poster:Steve
    Date:5/22/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Satisfaction
    Review:Transporter was very easy to work with regarding delivery, any issues with costs, etc. Though delivery was earlier than I had specified, which was good normally but the fact I was out of town and the reason I specified a date range made it a bit mor... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:5/20/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Complicated made easy
    Review:The car we needed transported was over 400 miles away, inoperable, on a military base of all places. Our son deployed and did not have time to arrange transport. We were so far away- we initially thought we would have to drive to get this car. Mic... [ More ]
    Poster:Shari
    Date:5/19/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery 1969 Plymouth Barracuda
    Review:The delivery of my 1969 Plymouth Barracuda went with no issues. It was extremely pleasant on all fronts. Wayne Friedman was the ultimate professional. From the first time i talked with him, he seemed more like a best friend then business associate. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Dumbaugh
    Date:5/18/2015 4:54:00 PM
    Review:Steven Ashley was very professional, honest, and hard working. I would recommend in a heartbeat. My car was just as I had left it- mint condition! [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah J Halstead
    Date:5/17/2015 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: 5 star rating for Ship Your Car Now
    Review:If you plan to ship your vehicle, PLEASE request Jay Rappaport. He's absolutely amazing. He assisted me every step of the way. I swear, he literally lost sleep helping me ship my vehicle, that's how serious he took his job. He's a very hard worker an... [ More ]
    Poster:Brianna Hunter
    Date:5/16/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: The Best I have Ever Dealt With Call Zachary 954-548-1159 or Tim 603-498-1326
    Review:I have transported many Motorcycles over my lifetime of collecting. I found a pristine 1948 Indian in Washington and had spoken to many people in regards to transporting of her. Zachary and Tim explained the whole process to me of how they would actu... [ More ]
    Poster:Zane
    Date:5/16/2015 5:45:00 AM
    Subject: Last Minute Vehicle ship
    Review:I called Ship Your Car Now and spoke with Jay Rappaport. I needed my truck shipped ASAP from California to Boston. He took some information from me and told me he would get it done. He called back in 20 minutes with it all set up. The price was VERY ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan
    Date:5/14/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: 1930 Model A Transport
    Review:Steve was the best. His customer service is extraordinary. I have been in the automotive industry for 45 years and I can tell you I can count on one hand how many people over the years have done such a great job as Steve. I will use him for all of my... [ More ]
    Poster:steve sanders
    Date:5/14/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:Pickup was prompt, price went up slightly due to value of car being transported. Drop off was extremely convenient and the driver was courteous. As noted I am a repeat customer. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg Wilcox
    Date:5/14/2015 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Jay really came through in the clutch!
    Review:After basically being bailed on by another auto transport company at the last minute, I turned to shipyourcarnow.com and Jay Rappaport was able to move 2 vehicles of mine within 24 hours of me calling him. He worked diligently and exhausted all his r... [ More ]
    Poster:Noel Figueroa
    Date:5/11/2015 3:56:00 AM
    Subject: Deal with Jonathan!
    Review:Jonathan Michael was excellent throughout this process! I have transported my car a few time prior this has been the best experience. He made sure to keep me in the loop the whole time and my baby arrived safe and sound. -Thanks Jonathan! [ View ]
    Poster:Crystal
    Date:5/2/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of a car overseas
    Review:This was an international shipment from a dealer in Fairfax, Virginia where we had purchased the car, to Accra, Ghana (Tema port). The 42 days reported was the total shipment time, not the time to get to Baltimore. We asked for quotes from several... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane Sessa
    Date:5/2/2015 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Experience and Service
    Review:I found ShipYourCarNow through an online search for car transport, after having no idea of how to do this, the right company to use, or the range of costs. The quote came quickly, it was among the lowest, the follow up and contract signing was frien... [ More ]
    Poster:LJM
    Date:4/29/2015 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Overseas move
    Review:It was such a great experience to deal with Randel and Ruben they made my move so stress free and they were there when I needed them I highly say to everyone out there that wants to ship anything overseas at all to give them a try........I called the... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony Rif
    Date:4/28/2015 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Superb Customer Service and Transport
    Review:To anyone who is new (like myself) to shipping a vehicle across the country, this company is without fault. From my initial contact arranging pickup, to meeting the transport driver, to my final thanks, this has been a completely satisfying transact... [ More ]
    Poster:WKDillahunt
    Date:4/20/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Tommy Took Care of Everything
    Review:Spoke to Tommy regarding shipping a 1978 Volkswagen Beetle from Chicago to California and he took care of everything. I explained that I wanted to the car shipped as soon as possible and it was picked up in less than a day by a very professional dri... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Soliday
    Date:4/9/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Reivew of transport
    Review:The entire experience was pleasant and efficient. Each instruction was clear and easy to handle via email and phone calls. When I was told what would happen, it did (for example...the driver will call you on this day to arrange the pick up time...t... [ More ]
    Poster:Michele Krize
    Date:4/8/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: I would not use this service
    Review:I spoke to Thomas at ship your car now. He advise me that the price would be $800 and that it would be pick up the next day but didnt hear from him 4 days later to tell me that Its going to be an extra $200.00. When I told him that He gave me a pri... [ More ]
    Poster:kenny mcc
    Date:3/31/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipper
    Review:Jody is good to deal with. He is experienced, knowledgeable, fair, honest. Everything went well. The driver/company that hauled our truck was great. Would call them again/recommend them to a friend. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin M
    Date:3/31/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Relocation from RI to FL
    Review:The fast, efficient, courteous, service that we received was fantastic. I cannot say enough about terrific, quality service received. James was amazing and covered every detail for company as well as customer. We will definitely use service again.... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacey
    Date:3/31/2015 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Customer Service
    Review:Great interaction with staff who were very responsive and courteous. Transportation for my Lamborghini was ultimately done by another provider due to an extremely strict timeline but I thought enough of ShipYourCarNow to write this review. Will defin... [ More ]
    Poster:Rocco DeVito
    Date:3/29/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was our first experience shipping a vehicle. I went on transport review and called "Ship your car now" talked to PHillip who was very knowledgeable about the procedure for getting the car transported to Michigan. It got here 3 days ear... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:3/22/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:Ron at Ship Your Car Now was great! He immediately gave me a quote and found a driver. I was able to confirm the price with the driver. Car was picked up and delivered very quickly. The driver stayed in communication with us and was very friendly... [ More ]
    Poster:Johanne
    Date:3/21/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 Caprice
    Review:been shipping vehicles for many years and this Experience was by far my BEST AAA+++ will do business in the future for sure Shayna Rayboy is an Excellent person to Deal with [Shayna Rayboy @ 561.948.2557] [ View ]
    Poster:ryan yzaguirre
    Date:3/16/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Needed to have my vehicle in my possession in 6 days after contacting shipper as I was leaving the country. Wayne immediately took control and made it happen 2 days early, He gave me the feeling that I was the only customer he was dealing with. Follo... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:3/11/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Pricing
    Review:Quote was in line and comparable to many others I received. However..after agreeing to have the vehicle shipped the price went up twice. Over $100. I would have preferred sticking with my quote but a debit had already been charged to my credi... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:3/10/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car
    Review:I was very impressed with Ship Your Car Now LLC! They are a great company to trust with your car. The shippping cost was the most affordable I found, and the best customer service too. Before getting my car picked up, I realized I left my keys in ano... [ More ]
    Poster:AS
    Date:3/9/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Review:Pickup and delivery were on time. Excellent service, from the office folks to the drivers. I would recommend Ship Your Car Now to anyone that needs a vehicles transported! [ View ]
    Poster:Cory Vanlaningham
    Date:3/9/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellence
    Review:The customer service was great I had to find a different transport system at the last minute. The weather in Texas was awful the driver was on time and even text me the next day to tell me my car was there and the dispatcher met me on his off day t... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Phillips
    Date:3/9/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: 32 FORD CLASSIC ROADSTER
    Review:COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PLEASED WITH ALL THE HELP ON MY FIRST TIME HAVING A CAR SHIPPED CLEAR ACROSS COUNTRY IN 2 SNOW STORMS. ISSAC DAVID WENT BEYOND TO HELP ME, ALWAYS POLITE WHAT EVER TIME I CALLED. COULD NOT PRAISE ENOUGH. AND THE DRIVER OF ... [ More ]
    Poster:JILL WRIGHT
    Date:3/9/2015 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: transport of auto
    Review:Erick was prompt and professional. Initially I was concerned trying to find a transport company to ship a rare and expensive car (enclosed) to Montana in early March, and in my time frame with weather considerations. Erick found a conscientious driv... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen
    Date:3/7/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping; Awesome Service
    Review:Would definitely use them again. The pick up of the vehicle was late by two days, but they made it up by delivering the vehicle in 7 days total. [ View ]
    Poster:Deepak
    Date:3/5/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great option for vehicle transportation.
    Review:Great customer service and price. My vehicle was transported in an efficient and timely manner. I would recommend to anyone. They transported my vehicle very fast in spite of the weather issues in VA (where it was picked up). The driver was very pat... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria Biannet Perez
    Date:2/24/2015 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: This transport was the best ever.
    Review:This transport with Shipyourcarnow.com was the best experience we've ever had. We appreciated the way this was handled from the friendly and efficient Jay Woesner, our sales representative, handled the estimate and reservation to the driver Derrick, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pegasus Motors
    Date:2/23/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: This transport was the best ever.
    Poster:Pegasus Motors
    Date:2/23/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Wayne Friedman 561 633-0573 Excellent
    Review:Wayne Friedman was professional from start to finish. His honesty is greatly appreciated and will continue to have my vehicle shipped by him twice a year. I highly recommend Wayne Friedman and Ship Your Car Now. [ View ]
    Poster:Tyler Tatro
    Date:2/23/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Service
    Review:Thomas Reardon was unbelievable with his timing and overall customer service...I had other bids come in for less, but Tom made me feel well treated and he responded within seconds of anything needed...I will use and refer this company because of his ... [ More ]
    Poster:Unrico Abbondanza
    Date:2/18/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Pleased
    Review:We were very pleased with transport of our vehicle. Both drivers were very courteous, efficient and delivered the vehicle on a very timely basis. We are going to use your service for the return trip. Isaac David coordinated the transport of our... [ More ]
    Poster:David Bender
    Date:2/18/2015 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now (Aaron C)
    Review:My experience with Ship Your Car Now have been excellent. Using another carrier other than myself have never cross my mind. All transport was done by me. Upon last minute changes to my planning on towing the car myself I decided to go with Ship Your ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron Cha
    Date:2/17/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service, All The Way Around
    Review:With all the negative reviews online for Car Carriers, I was hesitant and nervous, going in. But our contact Ron Bronson, as well as Danny the driver to Stacey at the pick up point, were all a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend their... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynne
    Date:2/16/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Closing order without a signed contract and unpolite attitude
    Review:Everything looks good at first with this company, a good web page, nice people closing the business and fast response, but everything started to look dark taking a llok to the contract, I'll put it textually, "SYCN will no be responsable for any... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Becerra, You asked us to set up the order. So we sent the contract to you, to review and sign. You did not like the wording of our contract. The contract only states that if your vehicle is damaged that the carrier is to be held responsible. Every driver we contract with has full coverage insurance, and we keep all of their paperwork on file. If our customers vehicle is damaged we most certainly walk them through the insurance process and provide ALL necessary paperwork. However, you refused to sign it and we refused to accept you as a customer. When we called you to tell you that your order will not be placed you got very aggressive and hostile, which at that point we disconnected the call. Transport Reviews is a source for real customers to express their opinions. As you stated you are not a customer, yet we will leave your review up because we always welcome both positive and negative feedback. Best of luck with your shipment Mr. Becerra! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:2/16/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car to Hawaii
    Review:Shayna was very courteous and gave me all the help I needed to guide me through this process. Extremely knowledgable of her job and willing to go the extra mile to make sure everything was done to my expectations [ View ]
    Poster:Doug DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/14/2015 3:15:00 AM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:The overall experience was positive, however the driver was confused about delivery times and was late to drop off. The vehicle had no damage when it arrived to its destination. I'm happy with the experience overall and especially happy with the serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Hillary
    Date:2/12/2015 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Pick up weather delayed one day. Delivery as promised. Good communication. Would recommend this company to others. [ View ]
    Poster:sheldon volk
    Date:2/11/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Review:I HAD MANY TRANSPORTS TO CHOOSE FROM. AS A LICENSED FLORIDA MOTOR VEHICLE DEALER I MUST RELY ON A QUALITY TRANSPORT COMPANY. I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE TO GIVE A CALL TO JODY. GREAT GUY, VERY HELPFUL AND ON TOP OF ALL ASPECTS OF THE SHIPPING. DRIVER WAS... [ More ]
    Poster:mike cristoforoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2015 10:28:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7