View 148,282 Reviews on 3,536 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,283th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 3 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Review:Excellent Company highly recommended. My contact person Ron made several follow up calls, gave me his personal cell number and was very informative. I broke down in North Carolina at 3:00 AM. AAA wanted a charge of $3,800 to ship my car, this even... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben Fontanez
    Date:9/15/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Very responsive, efficient, and honest. The latter seems to be in direct contrast to some of your competitors. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Carr
    Date:9/11/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of Civic hybrid
    Review:Service was great from pick up to delivery. The driver was in communication with the sender and receiver. Thanks, Alex for his excellent service. Gil [ View ]
    Poster:Gil
    Date:9/11/2014 6:01:00 AM
    Subject: The Most Impressive Experience
    Review:From beginning to end, each point of contact was extremely helpful, courteous, and honest. I highly recommend Ship Your Car Now, LLC for peace of mind at reasonable rates. My first point of contact was Dimitri. I was pleased to speak with a high... [ More ]
    Poster:Dee
    Date:9/5/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent help when others failed at the last minute
    Review:Steve came through for us (even on a Sunday!) when our original carrier bailed out just a few days prior to our scheduled shipment. Our driver Jim was amazing, cordial, and on time for pick up and delivery. I would use there services again in the fut... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:9/4/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Review:I would ship my car with these guys again and have also given out recommendations to people who I know that are looking to ship a car. They were very honest in explaining how shipping a car works, which made me feel comfortable doing business with t... [ More ]
    Poster:Renee
    Date:9/4/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy
    Review:Daniel was very knowledgeable, straight forward and funny. I could tell right away he was about his business and getting the job done, which made me feel confident. The driver Bob was very polite, honest and reliable. In my opinion this company is t... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW
    Review:Thought it would be a hassle finding and working with a carrier, Had No worries start to finish with SHIP YOUR CAR NOW ..... ! [ View ]
    Poster:Bob K.
    Date:9/3/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, efficient
    Review:I spoke to Erick Bleicher at Ship Your Car Now. I told him that I was flying in to an airport and needed my car waiting for me at a nearby storage lot when I arrived. He asked me to wait 15 minutes and then called back with a driver, storage lot, and... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruben
    Date:9/3/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Repeat Customer
    Review:This is my 2nd time using this companies service (previously called Magnum Auto Transport). They communicated the process up front, provided a good & fair price and delivered exactly as they promised. I am very happy I choose them. I've completed... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Hardy
    Date:9/3/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Pick up and delivery was very smooth. No hassles the driver called and let us know the pick up time and he called an hour early also. Delivery was also the same. Over all it was an excellent transaction. Would highly recommend it. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Nithya Keshava
    Date:9/2/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 2013 Jeep
    Review:The gentleman that took care of our needs Was William Lemenior. He went above and beyond to get this doneon time. He arranged the pickup from NYC to Coloado And then the trucker picked up a new 2014 Jeep that had to be delivered back To NYC. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Ehrlich
    Date:9/2/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transporter
    Review:Great transaction, transporter was GREAT! He communicated on pickup time and then as he progressed toward the destination. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:9/2/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: MOTORCYCLE SHIPPING
    Review:I originally contracted Motorcycle Moving in mid July to ship the bike. It was supposed to arrive in Phoenix on or just after 8/11/14.They told me they would pick it up sometime between Wednesday 8/6 and Saturday 8/9. Two weeks after the bike was sup... [ More ]
    Poster:gregory smith
    Date:9/2/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Getting our daughters truck shipped to her college
    Review:Well, everything you read about the nightmares of shipping a vehicle are mostly true! I was lied to over and over again by multiple and even posted on Central Dispatch by company's I didn't give permission to do so. That is until I spoke to Tom R... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:9/2/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Review:No Fuss. No Muss. Did exactly what they said they would do for the price quoted. Driver was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Jill C.
    Date:9/2/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:I had talked to a couple different agencies. Jonathon seemed to be the most upfront and honest one of the bunch. I did not know what to expect with all the horror stories you hear. Jonathon held my hand through the whole process, and I am very thankf... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Zarse
    Date:9/2/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Tony was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was very responsive to my inquiries and provided good follow-up throughout the pick-up and delivery of the vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Carl Hawkins
    Date:9/1/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:From Devance's constant communication to Andrew's excellent service, this was a very successful and easy deal. [ View ]
    Poster:Rusty
    Date:8/30/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Classic car shipment
    Review:Mike Ortiz (ShipYourCarNow) was always quick to respond when I called. Answered my questions accurately. Driver was excellent at answering my questions, handled my classic car with care. I had one small issue on delivery (my problem, not the drive... [ More ]
    Poster:W. Lunceford
    Date:8/29/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped
    Review:Great service. Fast and reasonable. I called on a Thursday and I had my truck delivered Friday. I am pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Carson Ulrich
    Date:8/27/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience!
    Review:Isaac made sure I felt comfortable with every step of the transport process. I started searching for a company to work with in late july. Isaac was the first individual to contact me and he gave me an overview of the auto transport industry. He was v... [ More ]
    Poster:Leah Shirley
    Date:8/26/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Erick Bleicher- The first contact person
    Review:I was impressed with the first person that contacted me which was Erick. He explained everything to me and was very kind and helpful explaining to me the whole process. The pickup location for the vehicle was a little complicated, because it was t... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Toyama
    Date:8/22/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Overall positive experience
    Review:I don't usually write reviews but I thought I would for the phenomenally helpful Randle Ferrari. He shipped my lamborgini to Hong Kong from New York. A process I was so worried would be an incredibly daunting task but not for Mr. Ferrari . He kept t... [ More ]
    Poster:krystal kessler
    Date:8/21/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Review:Ship your car worked hard to get my order fulfilled and then once order was fulfilled, transport company was responsive and performed as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Clark Prothero
    Date:8/21/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered Early and perfact
    Review:I talked to a number of companies before choosing to work with Mike. He was able to address all of my questions, gave me good advice and reliable feedback. I explained to him that I had read the horror stories on the internet and wanted an iron cl... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Tick
    Date:8/20/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service, Excellent Carrier
    Review:Thomas Reardon from ShipYourCarNow.com was a lifesaver. We started with a different carrier who charged $75 less. It was a big mistake. We started panicking when we didn't hear anything from the guy. It was a good thing we didn't sign the contract. F... [ More ]
    Poster:Qun
    Date:8/20/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Fresno to Waco was a beaze
    Review:Our driver, Ramon, was very professional, on-time and worked around our schedule to insure a perfect experience. He even waited about an hour at our meeting place because our flight was delayed. Highly recommend!! [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick Doyle
    Date:8/20/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: Lexus RX330
    Review:I was promised my car will be picked up and deliver and that is exactly what I got. Devance Spicer is the best. He is kind and works on your problems and keeps you update. He will not charge you until he has a delivery truck ready for you with dat... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:8/19/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Brokers
    Review:I bought a truck on ebay and needed to have it shipped from Minnesota to California. I was overwhelmed by the number of Brokers that began to contact me. The first person I contacted Jonathan, was a nice guy who gave me a fair price. I contacted h... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Anderson
    Date:8/18/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: They Did What I Needed
    Review:I had originally scheduled a pick up with different company but they would not treat me as a priority, other company lied about pricing and about terms of how the car would be moved. Due to a tight schedule, I decided to look for other alternatives ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wildy
    Date:8/18/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping to Hong Kong
    Review:Ship Your Car Now were the only company from a huge list that I contacted via the Internet that actually understood that I was shipping outside the USA and to Hong Kong. The price wasn't cheap, but it's a long way and the service was very good. R... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith Russell
    Date:8/18/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Impressed by Ship Your Car Now's service quality
    Review:This is Pratik (IT professional) who recently contacted several car movers for auto move from NJ to TX. All of them were too pricy, unprofessional and their average ask was $850. Then i came across Thomas Reardon from "SHIP MY CAR NOW LLC" ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pratik Das
    Date:8/18/2014 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: call Mr.JD for an excellent service!!!
    Review:Mr. JD has walked me through each step in the service patiently. This was the first time I used this type of service so I felt nervous and did not know which company I should call. I felt glad that I decided to call ShipYourCar. Mr.JD was very helpfu... [ More ]
    Poster:TP
    Date:8/16/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Vintage Jeep FJ3 Shipping
    Review:I have used Ship Your Car Now several times and will use them for all my auto transport needs. Zach has always taken care of me. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Wong
    Date:8/14/2014 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 ford focus
    Review:great service. Glad to find ship your car now llc and used them for my transportation need. Veri cortious driver. [ View ]
    Poster:Abraham LinaresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: JD KLIEN is great
    Review:This was the first time shipping and I was very nervous about shipping my truck. But I was happily surprised to get a call and the truck was delivered 2 days early, and there was no surprise extra costs or any damage done to my truck! I'm very happy ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brett
    Date:8/14/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Referral
    Review:After dealing with another company that failed to pick up our car 2 days in a row and would not return our calls this company was a pleasure to work with. The people and the drivers were completely professional. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Judy Martin
    Date:8/13/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Service was as described
    Review:Car was picked up and transported without any problems. Was delivered on time. Very satisfied with service. [ View ]
    Poster:Joanne
    Date:8/13/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Ship my car to Idaho
    Review:Worked with Tony, we had an issue with the first truck breaking down. But in the end I was able to get my car shipped out to Idaho without any problems or damage. The carrier was excellent to work with when he picked up the car and was in communic... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy
    Date:8/13/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Review:Very good transaction. Picked up as promised and delivered exactly as promised. Tommy kept me informed, and got a driver for our request quickly. We needed a vehicle p/u for our son from a military base before he was scheduled to leave the base...... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Duke
    Date:8/13/2014 9:27:00 AM
    Review:Agent Anthony DiGiovanni was helpful and precise with my needs. The process did not take more then 15 minutes to conclude. This is how I like to do business. [ View ]
    Poster:Ismael
    Date:8/12/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Short notice enclosed carrier from a border crossing
    Review:I purchased a car on Ebay that was located in the sticks up in BC, and had presented a narrow pickup window to the broker. He quickly found someone more than suitable, the car came straight from the origin point to my door, and everything was as it w... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:8/11/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Professional auto transport service
    Review:I chose to use this company above others because of their prompt return call back time, price and follow-up provided by this transport company. The driver as well as dispatch was very informative, courteous and considerate of the delivery time. ... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Thompkins
    Date:8/11/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: International Vehicle Shipment
    Review:I was stationed in Germany for the Army. During this time, my engine blew on the Autobahn, and the Army would not ship a non-operational vehicle so I got to pay out of pocket. Randle Ferrari was my contact from shipyourcarnow.com. We started tal... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:8/11/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Subaru wrx
    Review:Randle Ferrari was recommended to me from a friend of mine who ships his cars internationally. However, told me Randle would take care of me regardless. I was quoted accurately and taken care of by Randle. I would recommend him to anyone who is looki... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy Robertson
    Date:8/11/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Megan helped me to find out a driver who was having good quick/prompt delivery skills and safe/hassle free transportation. Thanks Megan. [ View ]
    Poster:PankajThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Communication was key in the overall experience and Ship Your Car Now provided that. Mike Bonney my contact , not only followed up on my quote but negotiated a better price that ultimately locked in my business. Mike was very good at providing timely... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert B.
    Date:8/11/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:My vehicle was picked up on time and was delivered a day earlier than it was scheduled. The driver was awesome, he contacted me every step of the transportating process until my vehicle was delivered. Kudos. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris KwakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:100% satisfied with the performance of Ship Your Car Now. It was handled in a timely fashion, the customer service representative, Mr. Ortiz, was professional, and the correspondence was cordial. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:John Rees
    Date:8/11/2014 10:03:00 AM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6