Transport Logo
View 175,271 Reviews on 3,910 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,272th Review now!

Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Location:4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Time On Site:5 Years, 6 Months. Since 6/14/2010 5:51:00 PM
At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject:First time customer
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle on behalf of my agency. The vehicle needed to be picked up by Friday, November 20th or my agency risked losing the vehicle. The first driver that took the load showed up on a Saturday, November 21st even af... [ More ]
    Poster:Officer Mummert
    Date:11/30/2015 2:06:00 AM
    Subject:First Time User of Services
    Review:This was my first time using this type of service. I was very concerned about using the service and was unsure if it was a rip off and my daughter's car would not be pick up or deliver. When I first entered my information to obtained service. I was... [ More ]
    Poster:Dawn L. Hall
    Date:11/27/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent Service
    Review:Both the agent Ms Kolleen and the truck driver have done their great job. I'm very satisfied with both the process and the result! Will recommend to my friends [ View ]
    Poster:V. Lai
    Date:11/25/2015 2:16:00 AM
    Subject:late arrival
    Review:they were late picking up car. after telling us for several days He is coming. after they got there to pick up car. he was not use to transporting a Bentley I guess. I had to tell him to put in the side mirrors as he wa... [ More ]
    Poster:mary wood
    Date:11/24/2015 8:16:00 PM
    Subject:Very good experience
    Review:This worked out very well . The whole process is very efficient, signing the contract, paying, setting dates , getting phone numbers and making final arrangements. It all happened in a few days. I did not go for the low bidder but personal contact as... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob in PV
    Date:11/19/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Date:11/18/2015 3:29:00 AM
    Subject:Alex Lopez (954)300-2704
    Review:Alex Lopez from Ship Your Car Now was a true blessing for our family when we needed to have 2 of our cars shipped from Illinois to Texas. Ours was not an was not a simple transport and Alex handled the entire ordeal with patience and class. Being unf... [ More ]
    Date:11/18/2015 12:02:00 AM
    Subject:Very Impressive
    Review:A huge Thank you to Omar Santiago .His manner from the Onset of dealing with us was very Proffessional . The service that we received was Excellent and we would highly recommend your company . Our vehicle was picked up at 8.30 in the evening in... [ More ]
    Date:11/13/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject:Call JD Klein at 954-300-2614 for great service.
    Review:Dealing with SYCN,LLC was a great experience. Have to say, all that was promised to me was met with a 100 percent satisfaction. Working with Mr. JD Klein was truly a professional relationship, I would highly recommend him for your next shipping needs... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsey Nelson
    Date:11/12/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject:My experience
    Review:Great experience Thomas is the most responsive broker I have ever talked to. Pick and delivery was really quick. The carrier and staff were excellent. Would recommend and will use Thomas again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Karch
    Date:11/11/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject:great service
    Review: I called for a quote and received very good customer service. Once I placed the order they were very timely getting the pickup time set. Our vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. The communication was outstanding. [ View ]
    Date:11/10/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject:Outstanding Customer Service provided by Ron Bronson 954.642.1172
    Review:I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Ron Bronson at "Ship Your Car Now"! He did a great job, explaining in details process of transporting my car, purchased at Manheim Auction in North Dighton , MA to Hollywood, FL. Ron was courteo... [ More ]
    Date:11/2/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject:Very good experience
    Review:It seems there are lots of shady transport companies out there. We very happy to have found Tommy and Ship Your Car Now. Everything went as promised. Pick-up was one day after contact and delivery was early without any glitches. Driver communicated w... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis G
    Date:11/1/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject:So Thankful!
    Review:I happened upon Ship Your Car Now by doing a Google search. Little did I know I would hit the jackpot first try. The customer service rep (Jay) was professional and efficient. The rate was extremely reasonable (shipping Mercedes Benz). The driver (Ma... [ More ]
    Poster:Malinda C.
    Date:10/29/2015 1:29:00 AM
    Subject:car transport
    Review:The driver was very careful.The car was delivered on time and with no damage. We are very happy with the service the customer service was first rate. I would recommend these car transporters again. This was actually the second time I used them and th... [ More ]
    Date:10/28/2015 12:38:00 AM
    Subject:promt and professional
    Review:this is the 3rd time we have used Ship your car now and will continue to use and refer! I called with one day notice and they were out the next day to pick up our vehicle AND it was delivered the day before promised. one day early! fast, prompt and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lana Spradling
    Date:10/23/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject:Alex Lopez 954-300-2704
    Review:Fast and easy with excellent customer service and follow up!!! Alex Lopez offered too assist 24/7 and he did. I will definitely be using the=is service in the future. On top of all that the pricing was incredible. [ View ]
    Poster:Marty H
    Date:10/22/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject:Great overall but need better communication from the driver or dispatcher
    Review:I had a great overall experience and would definitely recommend ship your car now to transport my vehicle again. I recommend better communication to improve your service. I had my car being picked up from someone else and received no communication ab... [ More ]
    Poster:KristiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2015 2:34:00 PM
    Subject:Driver Contact
    Review:The driver kept the pickup person informed as to when the car would be picked up. Delivered the car on time directly to my door. Would definitely use this service in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay Feldman
    Date:10/14/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent Personalized Service
    Review:Car was delivered in excellent condition and on time, picked up car in MN on Tuesday and delivered in FL the following Sunday. Having never shipped a car before, David Simon was very helpful and explained the process to me and he was always available... [ More ]
    Date:10/12/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject:Delightful customer service
    Review:I contacted Jeff when I was attempting to get a car I had bought in Anchorage to an island in the Inside Passage of Alaska. He explained accurately the reason for the high cost of the barges, that the transportation ways are set by the government. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary C
    Date:10/9/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject:Great experience
    Review:Jonathan was awesome. Always promptly responded to my questions and provided all requested information. A1A Transport were very professional and kept me informed every step of the way. My vehicle was delivered earlier than estimated and in excellent ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shannon Harding
    Date:10/9/2015 1:23:00 PM
    Subject:Very good service
    Review:JD Klein from Ship Your Car Now attended me with courtesy and patience. He promised attend me 24x7 and fulfilled that. Call JD Klein at 954-300-2614 for great service... [ View ]
    Date:10/7/2015 1:34:00 AM
    Subject:Jay Rapp was awesome to work with!
    Review:I had called in before trying to schedule a transport and the gentleman from Freedom Auto Transport wasn't very communicative and gave me really poor customer service. I left a half dozen messages for him and never returned my call. When I called ... [ More ]
    Date:10/6/2015 5:44:00 PM
    Subject:easy no hassle
    Review:This was my first experience shipping my car moving across the country and Ron Bronson made it as smooth as possible. Reading the terrible experiences people had with shipping their car with various companies, I was very hesitant and scared to ship m... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica D
    Date:10/6/2015 5:47:00 AM
    Subject:JD was amazing!
    Review:JD was great! I would definately ship with him again. Very helpful and quick to respond to all my needs and questions. Followed through on all my inquiries and even helped me get items left in my car shipped to me! Great customer service! [ View ]
    Poster:Starr shelton
    Date:10/6/2015 3:02:00 AM
    Subject:Ship your car now
    Review:Working with Ship Your Car Now, and Tim Montgomery, was a awesome. Tim Helped turn a bad situation into a positive one. He was able to get our vehicle to us, in a rapid time! We are very thankful to Tim, and Tom (driver from Ban Transit) both guys we... [ More ]
    Date:10/5/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject:Great service
    Review:I am very satisfied with the pick-up and delivery of my sons car. Eric kept me updated and even contacted me on a Sunday. Than you Eric!! I will use you again if the occasion arises. I will also recommend you to anyone who needs this type of service.... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Hornby
    Date:10/3/2015 11:54:00 AM
    Subject:a big scam
    Review:I had contacted a company to ship my vehicle and after 7 days of them not being able to ship my vehicle. Ship your car now contacted me and told me that they had a shipper lined up and could ship my van out the next day. I told James that sounded gre... [ More ]
    Response: Thank you for providing feedback. We have reviewed your request for a quote and have determined that the original request was for a smaller vehicle. Upon additional conversations, we were informed that this vehicle was a 15 passenger E-350 van, thu... [ More ]
    Date:10/1/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject:Two cars transported
    Review:This review is about six months late but I wanted to say how great everything was. I talked to Isaac to set it up. I forget the drivers name now but he was terrific as well. Overall the experience was professional, swift and my vehicles were deliv... [ More ]
    Date:9/25/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject:Carrier delivery service
    Review:I got the broker's contact info from the dealer that sold me the car. I had not ever dealt with a broker before. The broker was Rubin at Ship Your Car Now. The quoted cost was competitive to just a little less then other carriers I had used before... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil EnglandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2015 4:51:00 PM
    Subject:Ship Your Car review
    Review:This was my first time using a service to transport my car, I was given quotes by other companies that seemed less expensive. However, they all had hidden fees that needed to be paid for at pick up time. Ship your car gave me a flat rate and they sta... [ More ]
    Poster:Safiya DeLandro
    Date:9/18/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Review:Tim Montgomery at SHIP YOUR CAR NOW made the entire experience of shipping my car effortless. He was easy to contact by email and telephone. The truck arrived as promised, on time. And we were so pleased that it only took three (3) for the car to arr... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Marmon
    Date:9/18/2015 3:36:00 AM
    Subject:Great Service
    Review:Michael Ianiro was fabulous in handling the transport of my Mazda Miata from Michigan to Florida. The first truck had mechanical problems at the last minute, however, Michael found another carrier within an hour and my vehicle was picked up on the sc... [ More ]
    Date:9/12/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject:Boat Tranfers
    Review:Delivered as promised and they did as they said they would. Contacted us with all necessary information we needed to be in constant contact with them or the driver. [ View ]
    Poster:Joyce Richardson
    Date:9/10/2015 9:49:00 PM
    Subject:Great Shipper
    Review:It was a pleasure working with ShipYourCarNow. Car was picked up when I was told it would be, the price was good and it got to me in one piece! The drivers were friendly and the staff was reachable when I called. No company can control every... [ More ]
    Date:9/9/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject:Great company!
    Review:Great service..greg was the man..helped me every step of the way and helped me get a good deal..delivered from Washington to new york in 8 days for 2400 bucks :) [ View ]
    Date:9/7/2015 5:58:00 PM
    Subject:Great Customer Service
    Review:Ship Your Way was great and professional. I was glad to know the moving company was also professional. Next time when I transport my SUV which will be in the immediate future. I would like to request Patriot Auto Transport Thank you [ View ]
    Date:9/6/2015 12:32:00 AM
    Subject:Made a Miracle look easy
    Review:Tommy was able to get my Classic Car to me on time with short notice and in budget. I would have thought he had been planning this for weeks not days when I finally got my Truck on the exact day I requested it delivered. I will use SHIP YOUR ... [ More ]
    Date:9/3/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject:Prompt, Efficient, Affordable
    Review:I sent in a request for quote for transportation and received a phone call within minutes. Wayne was courteous, knowledgeable, and quoted a great price. They picked the vehicle up the next afternoon and dropped it off on schedule. No issues. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Morley
    Date:9/3/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject:Super satisfied with Ship Your Car Now
    Review:I was very skeptical about using an auto transport broker for the first time. Ron spoke to my boss and made things easier for me to feel comfortable in using Ship Your Car Now. He was honest and attentive to my needs and took care of my transfer in l... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorena TriminioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject:Contact Jeff for great service 954-300-2614
    Review:My daughter was relocating from Miami to Boston and needed to arrange transportation for her vehicle. Never having shipped a car before, I was very pleased with Jeff Klein explaining the process and arranging all the details of the move. I decided ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine Katz
    Date:9/3/2015 2:42:00 AM
    Subject:transport cars
    Review:I called many car transporters during my move from ny to az wasn't happy with any of them until I called ship your car now I spoke with a dispatcher named Isaac who was so nice and helped me along with my cars made sure that my cars will be picked up... [ More ]
    Poster:betty iocovelloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject:ShipYourCarNow Came Through for me.
    Review:I needed my truck shipped within a few days and Gregory Lee from ShipYourCarNow came through. He had a driver lined up the next day and promptly let me know all the necessary information. The driver was about 6 hours late but in his defense he had... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy Anderson
    Date:9/2/2015 12:53:00 AM
    Subject:5 Star Service
    Review:Tommy Reardon at ShipYourCarNow did an awesome job for me. This was the first time I ever shipped a car long distance and he was extremely honest and helpful. He provided me with excellent information and communicated with me during the entire proces... [ More ]
    Date:9/1/2015 2:41:00 AM
    Subject:Thank you Ship Your Car Now - I use them all of the time!!!!
    Review:I have been using Ship Your Car Now since January of this year and they always meet or exceed my expectations. I would like to thank Thomas Reardon personally for taking a lot of headache out of having to set up shipping for my very particular clien... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Soliday
    Date:8/31/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject:Ship Your Car Now
    Review:I got stuck upstate and to be to be towed back to the city was very expensive. Craig from Ship Your Car Now was very professional and eased my mind. Once I decided it took one day for my vehicle to be picked up and delivered. Julio the driver was ama... [ More ]
    Date:8/31/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject:Very pleased!
    Review:Moving can be very stressful. Thank goodness for ship your car now. They took all the stress out of the car shipping portion of moving. Very smooth, great price, and excellent service. Would highly recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Stephanie Scondotto
    Date:8/30/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject:Lies to get your Money
    Review:I was shipping my car from Louisiana to Virginia. I was told my Patrick at Ship Your Car Now that my car would be picked up for sure on Tuesday and guaranteed delivery on Friday. I said ok and booked the move. When the time came, I could never get a ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Sylvia, As per the contract you signed there may be delays in shipping a vehicle. There is numerous reasons why delays occur EG mechanical failures, bad traffic, inclement weather just to name a few. Keep in mind that is completely out of our h... [ More ]
    Poster:Sylvia Beck
    Date:8/30/2015 12:23:00 PM
    Subject:update as other review was taken down by company
    Review:This is a follow up to a review I wrote-After I left a review and it became public here-our email was flooded with fake shipping quotes to ship everything from cars to horses. We must have received 300 emails today for multiple cars from FL to LA-mov... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Linda, Please keep in mind SYCN is not responsible for any websites that you give your information to. You submitted your info into a website to get free quotes and that is why you received all those e-mails. This review is quite unfair giv... [ More ]
    Date:8/27/2015 10:31:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.