View 150,694 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,695th Review now!

View Ship a Car Direct's New Profile

Ship a Car Direct
866-221-1664 - Los Angeles, CA 91602
Phone Number:866-221-1664
Secondary Phone Number:818-824-8100
Website:http://www.shipacardirect.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 8 Months. Since 2/21/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Honesty First Auto Transport Inc. | Safe-Direct Car Shipping |

The #1 thing that separates us from ALL other companies is that we back up our PRE-SCREENED carriers with a DAMAGE FREE GUARANTEE. We are the ONLY company that offers a guarantee of this kind. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind that you'll avoid the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that is the REAL Benefit). Our carriers are the very best. Out of the tens of thousands of carriers available across the USA, we DO NOT USE 75% of them, because they simply do not meet our strict standards. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from our customers. Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE CUSTOM QUOTE, Tailor made to your specific situation. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today! And, if you'd like, just copy and paste this link to a two minute animated video into your browser, - it is worth your time and will teach you A LOT, so copy, paste & enjoy! - http://shipacardirect.wistia.com/medias/nfgv86azy1
Have your own experience with Ship a Car Direct to share?

Ship a Car Direct reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1706 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 17.06% of Ship a Car Direct customers have posted a review.

This means that 82.94% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct
    Subject: Total experience
    Review:This is the second time, I used Ship a Car Direct. The first time was a year ago. Both times I was totally satisfied, with the transaction. I was fortunate to deal with Tom, both times. Both cars had no damage and nothing was missing. Last year I tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Biggins
    Date:10/22/2014 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: LA to Chicago
    Review:Great customer service with Jason. He did a great job communicating what to expect, and the delivery process went as described. Would definitely use ship a car direct again! [ View ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: NY to CA
    Review:Overall, the experience was very good. Tom from Ship a Car Direct explained everything very well and was responsive. The only negative aspect of this was scheduling a carrier in advance. To explain, I moved to California days in advance and was un... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristopherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Review:Matt constantly contacted me about the situation of the shipment. But I didn't know the pick up date before 2 days ago. I wish they let me know little bit earlier and I could make the arrangements better. Other than that, we didn't have any problem... [ More ]
    Poster:nur durakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivered Safely
    Review:Car was delivered within a day of pickup from Chicago. Customer Service was in touch through email on sending the necessary details as necessary. Also did follow up if the vehicle did get delivered safely. Will recommend to my buddies & use it in... [ More ]
    Poster:SriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I am satisfied with the service. I worked through agent David and the overall process of transporting the car was smooth and hassle free. I would use their service again if needed and recommend this company to everyone. [ View ]
    Poster:396142-YI
    Date:10/22/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience overall
    Review:My experience with Ship a Car Direct was positive overall. I received an email and follow up call quickly after I requested a quote to ship my cars. The sales rep, Matt, was helpful and knowledgeable. He was in frequent contact during the shipment of... [ More ]
    Poster:KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct Gets a Thumbs Up
    Review:When I began looking into shipping my car I had no idea how unregulated the industry was.... The moe I researched, the more I became overwhelmed & frustrated... Especially because I was starting my new job which was on the complete other side... [ More ]
    Poster:C. GastobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: No problems
    Review:Everything was simple and easy. No hassles and no issues. Would use again if needed and would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Shearly Pfupajena
    Date:10/21/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSOPORTING MY CADILLAC ESCALADE TO LA
    Review:I WAS LOOKING AROUND TO GET A CAR MOVED AND BEFORE IT USE TO BE SO EASY AND I USED A LOT OF KNOWN NAMES OUT THERE AND THERE SERVCE WAS GOOD .WHEN I BOUGH MY CADILLAC AND WANTED TO GET A TRANSPORT I COULD BELIEVE HOW MOST OF THESE GOOD COMPANY HAD SO... [ More ]
    Poster:ALEX H This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Ship a Car Direct was the best auto transport company I have used. The last company I used lost my car and the delivery was a week late. At ship a car I was always in contact with them and the carrier. The website was easy to use and I was sent a ver... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexandraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:In the land of auto hauling, you can feel like you are swimming with the sharks at times. It is not something you do very often, you can't really go direct with a company, so you have to go through brokers. I had moved my car from MI -> CA back in... [ More ]
    Poster:KJSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:The services given by Ship a Car Direct was great, specifically Jason!! He does all the work for you, and all you have to do is tell him your car and day it's ready to be picked up. He chose a great transporting company that did it's job on time and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam MinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Very pleased with the communication from Ship A Car Direct. They kept in touch via email or phone from beginning to end. Driver was courteous, called when he was running late on the pickup. Would use them again and recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary TutelaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation review
    Review:My car was picked up on time and delivered right when we arrived at our new location. It was a very pleasant experience. My car arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Kimberly Money
    Date:10/20/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Excellent service provided by ship a car direct ,i'm very happy with the service provided to me , I was interacting with TOM , he was so genuine and transparent with the service .I've received the vehicle at least 2 days before my actual deliver date... [ More ]
    Poster:Arumugavel balaiahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Company with Great Communication!
    Review:My Son, whom is in the Army needed his car transported to Fl. where he was training. This was my first time using a car carrier. So I went on the internet in search for a company. Well, long story short. I started receiving ALL Kinds of quotes and ph... [ More ]
    Poster:C Johnson
    Date:10/20/2014 7:30:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service, would use again
    Review:I was very happy with the service. Tom was extremely professional and inspired confidence that things would go smoothly which they did. Car was in great shape and was delivered professionally and on time when expected after contacting the transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric BlackmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a car direct.
    Review:Just got our car delivered this week. Very good experience with them. Our carrier is PK line. Car got picked up on time, delivered on time as promised (12 days total aross the country). No scratch or damage. Only thing I am not sure whether is common... [ More ]
    Poster:LeiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Moving car from Orlando to Portland
    Review:My husband and I did a lot of research before deciding to go with Ship a Car Direct. I pretty much knew I wanted to go with them after speaking with Matt on the phone. He sounded like a genuine human being and was very helpful with any questions we h... [ More ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct
    Review:Ship a Car Direct and my main contact, Adam, connected me to ET Transport and a driver named Calin. Once the pick-up date and the deposit were taken care of, I received a call a few days later from the transporter company, ET Transport. The driver... [ More ]
    Poster:JemThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good Price
    Review:Shipped two mid-size SUV's. Good price and very competitive. Cars were dropped off one block from our house. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Abram
    Date:10/18/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a car direct review
    Review:We were very pleased with Ship a Car Direct. Very professional and reliable. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Rocky Letsos
    Date:10/18/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:I've shipped cars many times and this is the first time a car arrived ahead of schedule. While being transported, Tom from Ship A Car Direct contacted us on multiple occasions to make sure all was progressing well. Dimitri, the driver, gave us his ce... [ More ]
    Poster:R MorrisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 12:59:00 AM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct
    Review:We had never shipped a car before and searched online for a carrier. We tried to get referrals from our mechanic and the dealerships we'd worked with in the past. No one had a referral. So after checking various sites and reviews, we picked Ship A... [ More ]
    Poster:T. StephenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Like most folks who come to this site, this was my first time shipping a car. I came upon this site, read the reviews of several auto transport companies, obtained a few estimates. I chose Ship A Car Direct based upon the reviews, price to transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Ship A Car Direct
    Review:Overall, great experience. I was very weary of the car transport business. Brokers are usually very aggressive & will promise you anything, but usually fall short. Matt was my customer svc. rep. with Ship a Car Direct and I was all over him to ... [ More ]
    Poster:LESLIEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Review for moving cars out of state
    Review:Dale who handled the contract and searching process for a truck was very professional and thorough from the very beginning. He followed up all my emails and phone calls promptly, and called and emailed what will be happening next. The drivers team ... [ More ]
    Poster:SSK
    Date:10/17/2014 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: SHIPPED MY PORSCHE'S :-)
    Review:Awesome service! Ship a car direct is the only way to go! Orama and Sons trucking got my Beautiful Porsche's from my home in California to my home in Florida in the same perfect condition they were in when they arrived to pick them up. I will only us... [ More ]
    Poster:Ricky
    Date:10/16/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Safe Cross Country Trip
    Review:I am so relieved that my Prius made it safely from California to New Jersey. Matt was great about communicating what to expect and how to get the car ready for transportation. The guy who picked up my car came on time. Both of us walked around the... [ More ]
    Poster:Janice Cohen
    Date:10/16/2014 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: My Car
    Review:I had a great experience with ship a car direct, emily was very helpful she always replied right away if i emailed her or called, she walked me threw everything, she found me a car carrier right away, the car carrier did a great job it was suppose to... [ More ]
    Poster:sofi h.
    Date:10/16/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: TX to CA
    Review:I had to ship a brand new car to CA from TX and was very nervous about the whole situation. I've been searching for reviews online and came across Ship a Car Direct and was impressed by all the positive reviews. So I gave them a call and got connec... [ More ]
    Poster:KaitlynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: ecxcellent service
    Review:Excellent transportation service. The carrier picked up my car on time and delivered on time. The car came without any damage . Overall the process was smooth. Would use ship a car direct again. [ View ]
    Poster:ParikshitThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I would actually like to take this opportunity to thank David, Dale and the Dispatch Team of Ship-A-Car Direct for getting my car from California to New Jersey hassle-free. My car arrived on time and in good condition so thanks also to the KTI drive... [ More ]
    Poster:AliciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle via ground transport and I had several concerns and questions. Once I found Ship-A-Car-Direct all my questions were answered and I felt very confident about my decision after speaking with Emily. She ... [ More ]
    Poster:ZanettaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent carrier excellent service
    Review:First I'd like to say that it is a pleasure to give this review for Ship A Car Direct. I would have done so even if I didn't receive a $30 rebate for doing so. I had spent a few weeks researching car carriers and talked with quite a few. It was lab... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:10/14/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Customer Eperience
    Review:Ship A Car Direct delivered on what was promised. The final cost was slightly higher than the original quote, but at the end of the day, it got down. There were no issues and the carrier (Ramaz Trans Inc) provided great customer service and deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary RobertsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct
    Review:Ship a Car Direct (Jason) was great. fast, stayed in contact with me through the entire process and provided helpful videos to make sure we know how to handle the process. The company they used to transport my vehicle (Uber Haul Logistics) was also e... [ More ]
    Poster:rafmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful customer service, safe and reliable!
    Review:Had an overall great experience and would definitely recommend! Adam from ship a car was easy to contact and was extremely responsive throughout the entire process. He took the time to explain the whole process and made me feel my car would be taken ... [ More ]
    Poster:Suzy L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: I would use this service again.
    Review:Firstly, before deciding on a transporter, I made sure to read a bunch of reviews in preparation for choosing one for my newly purchased 2012 Subaru WRX STI. I am a car guy and I wanted to make sure everything was legit for my new ride. I recommen... [ More ]
    Poster:I would use this service again.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Colorado to Georgia
    Review:The cost to transport my 2010 Jetta was very reasonable. I appreciated the expertise in planning the pickup. I was also glad to receive the phone number of the driver to determine the time he would be at my location. The pickup was scheduled for morn... [ More ]
    Poster:Tamika PoleonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I have used them couple of times, both the time they were good Tom was really helpful and was reachable [ View ]
    Poster:priyamvadha
    Date:10/14/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience with Ship A Car Direct
    Review:I have never had to transport a car before, so I was pleased that David made the whole process clear and easy to understand. My Model A Ford was located on a farm in the middle of Nebraska - a remote area. David was able to quickly find a good carrie... [ More ]
    Poster:D. BarrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with the shipment
    Review:Matt was very helpful in providing the right updates and used to follow-up with me on the schedules. they were able to pick my car in less than 2 days and ship it cross-country within 10 days. there was no delay. [ View ]
    Poster:Varun VenkataramanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great Services Overall
    Review:Ship A Car Direct provided great service. The representative David was very knowledgeable and communicated with me frequently before the pick-up, during the transport, and even after delivery. David's emails provided a careful explanation of what to ... [ More ]
    Poster:KimberlyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Review:I had to ship my car from New York to California on 1.5 weeks notice. I contacted a lot of truck companies, but was concerned with the negative reviews that most of the companies had on Yelp. Fortunately, my experience with Ship a Car Direct, has bee... [ More ]
    Poster:William JohnstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Review
    Review:I had a truly positive experience with Ship-A-Car Direct from start to finish! I dealt with Matt, specifically, who was very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. He was readily available to answer questions and if he was unable to answer, called bac... [ More ]
    Poster:Alysia
    Date:10/13/2014 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport from California to Colorado
    Review:The company performed as promised. When the first carrier selected was unable to pick up our car, the company promptly found a replacement. [ View ]
    Poster:Wayne HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Shipping a car was a crazy experience with all the quotes and promises for so many different companies. I shopped around and picked the right company. Adam, was honest and delivered on everything he said. I am using them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Hayes
    Date:10/13/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks again
    Review:This is the 3rd time they have transported our SUV to and from Ill. Matt has been very helpful each time. This time they actually picked it up a day early which was fine with us. Since we were flying down on Sat. we couldn't take possession until Su... [ More ]
    Poster:LennonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/12/2014 5:50:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72