View 149,492 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,493th Review now!

View Ship a Car Direct's New Profile

Ship a Car Direct
866-221-1664 - Los Angeles, CA 91602
Phone Number:866-221-1664
Secondary Phone Number:818-824-8100
Website:http://www.shipacardirect.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 8 Months. Since 2/21/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Honesty First Auto Transport Inc. | Safe-Direct Car Shipping |

The #1 thing that separates us from ALL other companies is that we back up our PRE-SCREENED carriers with a DAMAGE FREE GUARANTEE. We are the ONLY company that offers a guarantee of this kind. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind that you'll avoid the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that is the REAL Benefit). Our carriers are the very best. Out of the tens of thousands of carriers available across the USA, we DO NOT USE 75% of them, because they simply do not meet our strict standards. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from our customers. Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE CUSTOM QUOTE, Tailor made to your specific situation. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today! And, if you'd like, just copy and paste this link to a two minute animated video into your browser, - it is worth your time and will teach you A LOT, so copy, paste & enjoy! - http://shipacardirect.wistia.com/medias/nfgv86azy1
Have your own experience with Ship a Car Direct to share?

Ship a Car Direct reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1739 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 17.39% of Ship a Car Direct customers have posted a review.

This means that 82.61% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct
    Subject: Porcshe 924s
    Review:My experience was excellent. My representative Jason was very attentive and through. All in all a great experience. The driver was nice and stayed in contact the entire time. I would you them again. [ View ]
    Poster:K.N. KoehlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: From VA to AZ
    Review:I don't like writing reviews but I really need to let people know how good this company performed. From start to finish David was helpful honest and direct, no hidden issues. I called a few companies and they all told me what I wanted to hear and I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 9:08:00 AM
    Subject: Texas to Arizona
    Review:This was my second time using ship a car direct and again the service was great and the delivery was flawless. I would recommend them to anyone. They take the stress out of the process and deliver on all promises. [ View ]
    Poster:HoganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 8:41:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:I needed transportation of my 3000GT VR4 from IL to NJ, it got here fast, without a scratch, and for a reasonable price. Couldn't ask for more. [ View ]
    Poster:Freddy H. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt communication, no surprises
    Review:The main contact (Emily) was friendly and communicative, and the driver they recommended (Jerry) was as well. Everything went well with no incident, can't really ask for much more than that. They got me in at fairly short notice (< week). The... [ More ]
    Poster:TimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient and Courteous Car Shipper
    Review:I needed to transport my Hyundai Sonata hybrid from Kennesaw, GA to San Diego, CA and I found Ship-a-Car-Direct as one of the highly reviewed broker. I called and tried to get a quote, and Jason of Ship A Car Direct was honest enough to tell me me th... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur NitoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I've shipped several cars across the country, this was as good of an experience as I could expect. I had an odd route that needed pickup within a week. They found me a transporter quickly who was on time, professional and friendly. He even let my so.... [ More ]
    Poster:Caleb
    Date:10/1/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Exactly what I needed
    Review:Recommended my friends out in college to get their cars shipped from Ship A Car Direct as well. I received my car in the same condition it left and they did everything they promised. With an A rating on the BBB I knew I could trust this company and w... [ More ]
    Poster:William RiveraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport - efficient & worry free
    Review:I was attempting to contact directly transportation companies to transport my vw sedan from Michigan to California. Despite numerous calls & web contacts, I made little progress because trucking cos are not set up to deal with individual custome... [ More ]
    Poster:Vicki HoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Laredo, TX to NYC
    Review:This was my first time using a car transport service, I was so nervous about all the things that could go wrong, the scams, getting my car stolen or damages... But I did my reserch and took a chance with Ship A Car Direct, and I was very pleased!!! T... [ More ]
    Poster:TatianaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Ship-A-Car
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and was very apprehensive about the entire transaction. I decided to contact ship-a-car based on their BBB rating and reviews. I was skeptical that the quote I received would be honored and was pleasantly surprised wh... [ More ]
    Poster:PepperThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Ship a car direct
    Review:I had a great experience with shipping my car. It's a nerve racking process to ship your car across the country. Dale was professional and committed to everything that was stated prior to my car being shipped out. The driver also kept in contact and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nykki LaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Would definately use again
    Review:If I ever have a need to ship a vehicle again. I will not hesitate to contact, Ship A Car Direct. The experiance I had was better than I could have imagined. Having never shipped a vehicle before I had no idea of the whole process. This company took ... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank CurtisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:My primary concern was that the car arrive the day I asked since we wouldn't be there the day before if it was early and we didn't want to spend an extra day without a car. The car was there in the afternoon of the day we asked. It was dirty but it h... [ More ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:I had an incredible experience with Ship Direct - they were prompt with quotes and carrier info, and all the questions I had about shipping were answered in the short video clips they had. Matt definitely made me feel like I was a priority and always... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: GA to CA
    Review:This was the third time I've shipped my car from GA to CA and Tom made it a great experience. What was different from this experience is that Tom acknowledged that shipping a car across the country is not always a precise exercise. It is usually this... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:9/29/2014 6:01:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Car was just extremely dirty on delivery and pick up was one day late. Kay was very helpful throughout the process. She was a great contact person for any question we had and always kept us up to date. I do wish there was better communication abou... [ More ]
    Poster:Colleen nuckollsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2014 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: A Job Well Done
    Review:I shipped my car recently on a move across country with Ship a car direct. The carrier that transported my car was Dana Transport. It was my first time shipping a car. Everything went smoothly, without hassle and on-time. I would use these companies ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cera
    Date:9/28/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: The Parentals...
    Review:Moved my parents car across country. Despite all the nightmare stories about this industry, both Adam and the driver from the trucking company were extremely helpful, honest & professional. Very good experience. Nicely done! [ View ]
    Poster:LarryB
    Date:9/28/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct / US Empire LLC Review
    Review:Car was shipped from CA to NJ. Started with transportreviews.com and picked Ship A Car Direct due to mid-level price quote from the 18 given to me and general favorable reviews. Turn around from email request to ship to the actual date available to s... [ More ]
    Poster:RFThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: This company was awesome....again
    Review:I was relocating and I wanted to use Ship a Car Direct again. I made the mistake of waiting a week before my car needed to be shipped. I contacted Ship a Car Direct and they put me at ease knowing that my car will be picked up By a carrier. I instant... [ More ]
    Poster:Quiyonte RuffinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Adam at Ship a car direct was very professional with great customer service. Delivered on time as promised damage free! I would definitely use them for all shipping needs in the future and I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:VinceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Illinos to PA
    Review:Kay at Ship a Car Direct made this process a snap for us. When we were assigned a shipper, he contacted us the next day. Pick up was set for the first day of availability. During the day of pickup he updated his arrival time with us several times. Wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon NeedhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Review:We had the best service! The pick up and delivery were on time.No damage, just dust on the car. Our driver picked up the car from the driveway.From NJ to OR in just 7 days with no problems! Everything, very professional! We will use the company aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriela MarinescuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: my car
    Review:No real problems. The driver was nice but had excuses for the delay in pick up and delivery. 1 day delay both in pick up and delivery. Car made it without any problems. I did research the moving companies with the BBB. [ View ]
    Poster:george This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review:Everything about this transport went like clockwork. Tom, who was our initial contact, kept in constant touch with us, so that we never had to fear that after we placed the order we would be forgotten about. Driver contacted us in a timely manner a... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:9/27/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: car shipped
    Review:tracked all the way by Ship A Car direct . good notification/instructions. Timely service. Assigned carrier within 2 days of order and pickup in two days after that. All emails responded to promptly. phone contact very good. all charges as stated- no... [ More ]
    Poster:Arne GiljeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: CA to NY. Fair price fast service.
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. Ship a car direct gave me a fair quote. My agent was Emily. She was very knowledgeable, experienced, patient, and nice to work with.she sent me many emails with great information such as videos on the proces... [ More ]
    Poster:Stan (JC) Chen
    Date:9/26/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:Ship A Car Direct was the first company that I spoke with, and the company that I settled on after looking around. I found their customer service to be clear and helpful. No curve balls. The car arrived within the time range specified, and was picked... [ More ]
    Poster:CurtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:pickup time & del. time were on time. The transporter company kept us informed on thier progress during the shipping cycle. It was a very good experience. Job well done! [ View ]
    Poster:victor mockus
    Date:9/26/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Overall very good service. The guys who picked up our 2 cars drove us back home. Drop off was little later than expected because of the week end,, no damage to the cars.The guys was able to come early morning and on time to drop the cars off. [ View ]
    Poster:AdityaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Ship a Car Direct was wonderful through the entire process. Everything went smoothly despite me arranging everything while out of the country. Dale communicated with my husband to work out all the details but kept me informed of everything. The pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:KayleighThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Good service. excellent customer service. I am satisfied with the support. thank you. Good service. excellent customer service. I am satisfied with the support. thank you [ View ]
    Poster:SRINI REDDYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Susie
    Review:I researched a lot before transporting my car. I was out of States this summer and had my friends sent my car and picked it up. The car arrived almost a week earlier than it was scheduled. I liked it a lot. Will definitely recommend to my friends ... [ More ]
    Poster:SusieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service for ship car
    Review:The service was better than expected as well as an acceptable price. Overall, it was a very reasonable service. [ View ]
    Poster:jianshe liu
    Date:9/24/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from IL. to CA.
    Review:The company is upfront with all the cost and only deals with Carriers that they have vetted and worked with the past. Since this was the first time that I've used this kind of service, I did research on several companies. The rating and membership in... [ More ]
    Poster:Augustus IlagThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant and easy experience
    Review:This was the first time I was shipping a car. I did some research online and that made me a little nervous because of all the scams being reported. So I picked the largest 5 companies to make sure that at the very least I am not being scammed. Then ... [ More ]
    Poster:AnushaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Mostly good
    Review:Overall my experience was good. I saw the ad and some reviews for Ship a car direct and called to have my son's prius shipped from California to Oklahoma where he was attending college. Tom at the company was prompt and provided me with what i thoug... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette
    Review:My first choice was not Ship a Car Direct. I choose another company for a cheaper price. I waited for a week until i my patience ran out and I called Ship a Car Direct and talked to Emily. She explained why my car was still in NY. After hear ing how ... [ More ]
    Poster:Casey A. CarrierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct
    Review:Like most people who use the internet to learn about shipping a car, I was immediately confused about the "best" choice. My usual search terms did not produce an easy choice and the method of a moving company contracting with private carri... [ More ]
    Poster:Fisher ArchlawThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Speedy delivering my vehicle
    Review:I had to use a transport service because U-haul made a mistake on my reservation for car transportation. This company helped me at last minute and delivered my vehicle sooner than I expected. [ View ]
    Poster:CorrineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient and Successful
    Review:The service was great. The car was picked up, and delivered with a minimal effort from me. Tom did an excellent job communicating about the progress, and once the carrier was assigned the process was finished within 3 days. I couldn't have asked for ... [ More ]
    Poster:JeremyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct review
    Review:I had a very good experience with Ship a Car Direct. I had a representative assigned to my case who contacted me during each step of the process and was quick to reply when I had questions. The contracted company got my car to me very quickly, and wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter PirotteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Friendly Driver, Prompt Customer Service
    Review:The customer service rep. was very prompt in getting back to us throughout the whole process. The driver was very friendly at both pick-up and delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation (Shipping Car)
    Review:Wow. I could not believe how easy it was to do. Tom made everything so easy, and I have recommended 5 friends & Family to use them! [ View ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Easy to work with
    Review:Working with Tom was great. He was responsive, friendly and knowledgeable. Ship A Car Direct provided a lot of great information on their website and through email to make the process comfortable. [ View ]
    Poster:MIke Gould
    Date:9/23/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Ship-A-Car Direct, good deal
    Review:Pretty smooth deal from booking to pick up and delivery, David at Ship-A-Car was great with communication and follow-up and kept me feeling like everything was on track from start to finish. It was expensive to ship my little Subaru from coast to co... [ More ]
    Poster:J. SimmonsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Using Ship a car direct
    Review:This was my first time ever shipping a vehicle. Although, I did have some trouble at the initial pickup,a Ship-A-Car-Direct representative was always available for me to call. The gentleman who picked up my vehicle was late and very rude so I did cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane SnowdenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Honest
    Review:This is my second time working with Honesty First (Tom). The name says it all, Tom has always been honest with me. This is the only company I would go to in the future if I had to. Pick up was on time from WI to CA and I had my vehicle in 5 days. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Nan FosterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: car damaged, poor customer service.
    Review:I selected this company based on reviews. My personal experience was very different. They picked up the car 1 day late and delivered my car 7 days later. After I received my car, there was no visual damage in exterior. But when I drover my car, I hea... [ More ]
    Poster:hanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 5:26:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72