View 146,949 Reviews on 3,523 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,950th Review now!
Ship a Car Direct
866-221-1664 - Los Angeles, CA 91602
Phone Number:866-221-1664
Secondary Phone Number:818-824-8100
Website:http://www.shipacardirect.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 6 Months. Since 2/21/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Honesty First Auto Transport Inc. | Safe-Direct Car Shipping |

The #1 thing that separates us from ALL other companies is that we back up our PRE-SCREENED carriers with a DAMAGE FREE GUARANTEE. We are the ONLY company that offers a guarantee of this kind. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind that you'll avoid the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that is the REAL Benefit). Our carriers are the very best. Out of the tens of thousands of carriers available across the USA, we DO NOT USE 75% of them, because they simply do not meet our strict standards. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from our customers. Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE CUSTOM QUOTE, Tailor made to your specific situation. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today! And, if you'd like, just copy and paste this link to a two minute animated video into your browser, - it is worth your time and will teach you A LOT, so copy, paste & enjoy! - http://shipacardirect.wistia.com/medias/nfgv86azy1
Have your own experience with Ship a Car Direct to share?

Ship a Car Direct reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1825 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.25% of Ship a Car Direct customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct
    Review:This is the second time I've shipped a car across the country, and the service was as excellent as I was led to hope by the reviews I read before placing my order. I had hoped to find a carrier that would pick-up within a specific time-frame at a... [ More ]
    Poster:EveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: 280z from California to North Carolina
    Review:Long story short, Ship a Car Direct did a great job getting my 1975 280z from CA to NC. Moved for a job promotion and had about two weeks to plan the move. I rescheduled once and Adam my agent took care of it with little hassle. My driver call... [ More ]
    Poster:PatrickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Customers review
    Review:BBBs high rating made Ship a Car Direct an easy choice. Staff were knowledge and friendly. I would recommend this company to my friends and will definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Ellis
    Date:8/29/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Honestly the best experience
    Review:After hearing many horror stories about cross country car transport I was a little nervous. There was no need, in my case. The driver, Dimitri, was at my NY address at exactly the time he stated in our phone conversation, this was also true when he... [ More ]
    Poster:Gateman KarrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct
    Review:I am a first time customer and this was my first experience transporting a vehicle across the United States. David at Ship a Car Direct was very prompt and helpful and offered me a competitive quote to transport my car. Everything went smoothly and t... [ More ]
    Poster:JaimeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a car to L.A.
    Review:Very good service. Jason find the carrier on the day I requested to pick up. The truck driver arrived L.A. earlier than my flight. The driver is flexible enough to arrange the next day pick up. Job well done. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill HuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 10:11:00 PM
    Review:It was initially difficult for them to commit to a pickup date. I made it incredibly clear which dates it could be picked up and when my car needed to arrive. Since they couldn't commit I went with another company who gave me even more of a headache,... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica FeldmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:the service was fast. I expected several days but it was picked up in a few days. The people were comptent. The driver kept in touch with me and my son on the receiving end. [ View ]
    Poster:jj O'Brien
    Date:8/28/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, provided as much as details needed
    Review:First time I shipped my car sate to state, Dale from "Ship a Car Direct" worked with me on my tight schedule and provided me as much as information needed and the emails, reminders about even the small things was very helpful [ View ]
    Poster:Meenakshisundaram
    Date:8/28/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:This was a very good experience from beginning to end. After our initial contact with Jason he kept us informed and kept in touch until our car made it to Utah (from New York). The car was not picked up for 11 days after our first available pick u... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: wonderful experience
    Review:Customer service provided by Jason was fantastic.. followed up and kept me informed throughout the process... Ontime pickup.. delivered a bit late but kept me informed about delay too.. [ View ]
    Poster:raj
    Date:8/27/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT! USED TWICE WITHIN 2 MOS.
    Review:Our 21 year old daughter moved from Texas in hopes of pursuing her dream of living in California. She wanted to find a job, and also go to school. Well, our daughter was there about 7 weeks! Within a 7 week period she had an epiphany that she woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Sonia This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: From Va. To Cali. Super Quick!!
    Review:This was the first time I ever had a vehicle transported. I moved from Virginia to California for my job. There were so many transport companies touting the same song , but Portia of Ship A Car Direct explained the process, kept me informed, sent em... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia Thompson
    Date:8/27/2014 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my car from CA to GA
    Review:I've never shipped a car before and I decided to use Ship a Car Direct based on BBB reviews and customer feedback. From the moment I spoke with Kay on the phone until my car was delivered by Doug (the driver), I was able to speak with a LIVE person.... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Beach
    Date:8/27/2014 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:We have used this company for two previous years also, and have never experienced any problems. Did not find out what car carrier until the week of pick up but then was fine [ View ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied!
    Review:The pickup was late due to the Drivers truck broke down and we had to wait an additional six hours for pickup. Delivery was five days as stated by the driver. The driver took his time to answer all our questions. The driver was very pleasant to deal... [ More ]
    Poster:NancyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Review:The company kept me informed about when a carrier would be available to pick my car up and made sure to get it before I left town. [ View ]
    Poster:Jennifer EstersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Review:I was pretty skeptical about shipping my car after reading so many negative reviews on virtually every shipping company. I ended up choosing Ship A Car Direct because they said they could get it shipped in the time I needed (two days)...and the rate... [ More ]
    Poster:John This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:Overall very good transport service. The only issue I had was with the transporter who did not contact me well enough ahead of time for drop off. [ View ]
    Poster:PradeepThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Mercedes CL65
    Review:Ship a Car Direct did what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it. Their communication was excellent and the experience was very good. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:John Malcolm
    Date:8/26/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a car direct
    Review:All in all, I have to sum up the process of the experience transporting my daughter's car to San Francisco in one word , I would say EXCELLENT!!. Kay did an outstanding job as to the timing and scheduling in synchronizing with what I expected. The dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Eduardo Hernandez
    Date:8/26/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Utah to Massachusetts
    Review:Overall our car shipping experience was pretty painless. We had to make some adjustments on where our car was picked up and delivered, and our transport company was very flexible and easy to work with. The only negative part of the experience w... [ More ]
    Poster:KristenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Service
    Review:I called up 'Ship a Car Direct' to ship my car from North Carolina to California. They were very prompt in response and follow up. And they were able to get me a provider in a day that agreed to the price. 'Ship a Car Direct' also explained me the pr... [ More ]
    Poster:deb200This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great service.
    Review:They guy who brought my car was a hardworking guy trying to make some money for his four kids. I put all my luggage inside the car and even though it wasn't ensured, not a piece was stolen. Really great service. Above all honest. The price was a bit ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rafael
    Date:8/26/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct - Contact was Dale
    Review:We were very pleased with the service we received from Ship a Car Direct. After doing some research online & reading reviews, we decided to go with them because of the honest answers & reassurance from Dale. The driver, Saul, was prompt &... [ More ]
    Poster:AM DiNapoliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:My experience was a little confusing to start with as I was not clear on how this process works and how reliable it will be to have a car sent. The overall experience was good, and painless. The driver delivered on time to my front door which was... [ More ]
    Poster:Amber ChawdhryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:My experience was awesome. I was contracted to use B&J i believe. The man that transported my car arrive on times and was in constant contact with me via telephone. My car arrived to Virginia 2 days early and he waited for me until I was schedule... [ More ]
    Poster:Kirsten Van KallenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Dale was very helpful when arranging transport of my car from Arizona to California. He was knowledgeable and up-front about all aspects of the transport. Would definition pick them again for future needs. [ View ]
    Poster:David N.
    Date:8/25/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct
    Review:Good communication...Jason explained everything in great detail. They are an BBB accredited company which weighed in my decision. The auto carrier they selected was on time to pick up my car in Florida and delivered to Calif two days earlier th... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug BridgesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Review:From the get go Emily gave me the peace of mind! timely email communication letting me know what to expect and seemed like she was always there every time I made a telephone call with specific questions. Thank you Emily! The driver: my daughter call... [ More ]
    Poster:N TonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Review:Ship a Car Direct is a broker. I never shipped a car before. The videos on their site were very informative and I felt were customer-oriented. My Ship a Car Direct contact, David, was outstanding. He answered every question I had (there were plen... [ More ]
    Poster:Customer
    Date:8/25/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Experience
    Review:Overall the experience was what I had expected. Ship A Car Direct was good to work with. Mike, my main contact, was courteous and helpful during the process.The pick and delivery times were a bit late, but not terrible. The only 'issue' was that the ... [ More ]
    Poster:GiulianLCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: no hidden charges
    Review:Adam did a good job to find me a good carrier to ship my son's car from Calif to Penn. The carrier assigned is Geo Tiger Inc.. It is a small trucking co., but I had no problem to contact them for the shipping status. Evana is the dispatch lady I co... [ More ]
    Poster:Jean PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 2:50:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Ship-A-Car Direct provided great customer service during my car transport. They were also the cheapest compared to over $1300 for the other companies that I contacted. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:FLMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my malibu to SC
    Review:Ship a Car Direct was extremely helpful when assisting in shipping my car. They answer all questions asked and gave detail information on how the process was going to happen. Everything went well until the shipping company deliver car. I did not r... [ More ]
    Poster:JuanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:This is my 2nd time using Ship A Car Direct for my car shipment. I shipped my Audi A4 from the SFO bay area back to Atlanta, GA. As the first time, it's also a wonderful experience. It's interesting that i was assigned to the same carrier who ship... [ More ]
    Poster:Wei
    Date:8/24/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: I would use Ship A Car again
    Review:I always appreciate a helpful, honest review when researching a company which is why I choose to write reviews. Hopefully I am helping someone out there. I had a positive experience with Ship A Car. Jason was very responsive and great to work with. H... [ More ]
    Poster:CarolineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 1:26:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I researched Ship A Car Direct and made my decision based on their A rating with the Better Business Bureau. Matt was very helpful and answered all my questions (day and night) the man does not sleep! My experience was above my expectations! The s... [ More ]
    Poster:Issa V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and Up-Front Service
    Review:Typically when you have a car shipped the company you work with actually arranges for a carrier to get your car. The quote they give you is a combination of the cost of the carrier and the service fee. In the case of every other company that sent m... [ More ]
    Poster:Ajay ShenoyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Both car shipping director and carrier are so nice. Matt is my car shipping direct,he replied to my email In a very short time(sometimes just few seconds). The carrier is very nice too, they allowed me to put luggage in it and sent my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bowang LinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: Good service, but price raised twice
    Review:I needed to ship a Honda Civic from Ellicott City MD to San Francisco CA. It was the first time I have to ship a car. Initial inquiry sent in June. Selected 3 brokers as finalists to contact in July. Locked in with Ship A Car Direct in late July ... [ More ]
    Poster:SujenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Dale was excellent to work with - very thorough and helpful. The car arrived without any problems. I would definitely recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:TravisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was a great experience. I was very worried about the whole process, because we had never moved a car before, but Matt made the process painless. We were completely prepared because of all of the TLC that Matt gave us. He answered all of our q... [ More ]
    Poster:Beth VThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Experience shipping a car
    Review:I went into this experience with no knowledge of the industry or process, Ship a Car Direct was upfront and gave me the information I needed so there were no surprises. They were in the higher cost range but based on previous users ratings, their BBB... [ More ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:We had a great experience with Ship a Car Direct. The customer service was excellent and very professional. I called multiple auto transport companies and the price of $1545.00 to ship the car from WA to TN was very competitive. They provided me w... [ More ]
    Poster:KelseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my Car
    Review:Ship A Car Direct took great care of my car and my shipping needs from start to finish. David was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I had never shipped a car before and David and his crew made it simple and easy for me. My car arri... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good service overall
    Review:Vehicle was picked up and delivered on time without damage. Both dealer and driver were very responsive. Except for a little hiccup at the beginning in terms of pickup date, all was fine. [ View ]
    Poster:Jennifer DeeneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:I selected this company after a lot of shopping - and after calling a few companies and having several fail to call me back. Customer service here was top notch - all my calls and emails were returned quickly. I was a little nervous since it was m... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: On time and straightforward
    Review:I worked with Adam who was easy and straightforward. The car was picked up and dropped off on time. I would definitely use Ship a car direct again. [ View ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:It was a good service. No damage to car. Reliable service. Price was little high but its worth it. No delay in the delivery. Overall we were happy with the service. I used this company to move my car from NYC to michigan and had the same experience. [ View ]
    Poster:srishtiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 8:05:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73