View 143,809 Reviews on 3,478 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,810th Review now!
Ship a Car Direct
Location:866-221-1664 - Los Angeles, CA 91602
Phone Number:866-221-1664
Secondary Phone Number:818-824-8100
Website:
Time On Site:6 Years, 5 Months. Since 2/21/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Honesty First Auto Transport Inc. | Safe-Direct Car Shipping |

Copy and paste this link into your browser for a short animated video that will help you understand your car move - http://shipacardirect.wistia.com/medias/nfgv86azy1 The #1 thing that separates us from ALL other companies is that we back up our PRE-SCREENED carriers with a DAMAGE FREE GUARANTEE. We are the ONLY company that offers a guarantee of this kind. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind that you'll avoid the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that is the REAL Benefit). Our carriers are the very best. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from our customers (and yes, we do offer a small token of thanks to some customers for taking time out of their day to share their experience with you). Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE CUSTOM QUOTE, Tailor made to your specific situation. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today! And, again, this two minute animated video is worth your time, so copy, paste & enjoy! - http://shipacardirect.wistia.com/medias/nfgv86azy1
Have your own experience with Ship a Car Direct to share?

Ship a Car Direct reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1949 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.49% of Ship a Car Direct customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.51% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct
    Subject: Shipped a minivan from Midwest to CA
    Review:Ship a car direct has plenty of sales pitches on their web site, and, by and large, they are accurate. My original quote wasn't increased, the company kept good communications with me, the dates were met, and I was assigned a good carrier. As promise... [ More ]
    Poster:ErnestThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: Fast delivery and friendly service!
    Review:Our vehicle was delivered so quickly, we couldn't believe anyone could even drive that fast! The deliverers were very nice and brought the car as close as the could to our house in the city. The car arrived in good condition and was not nearly as dir... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping My Vehicle
    Review:After assigning a Transport Company, my vehicle was scheduled and pickup the next day. I was given July 10, 2014 for possible arrival date, but my vehicle arrived on July 04, 2014. My sister took delivery the next day July 05, 2014, except the vehic... [ More ]
    Poster:Jimmie Thomas
    Date:7/21/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service!
    Review:First time shipping a car and glad I found Ship A Car Direct! I was understandably anxious to trust such a unique vehicle with people I have not met and did not know. Customer service was excellent. Matt was very patience, thorough and friendly. Kudo... [ More ]
    Poster:K BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Overall I had a good experience with ship a car direct, and Adam specifically. Initially I had a some difficulty understanding exactly how the process worked, and I was a little frustrated that I did not have a carrier right away. However, Adam made ... [ More ]
    Poster:PerriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful
    Review:When I landed a job in Arizona, my main concern was how am I going to transfer my car from Pennsylvania. I knew that it need to be transferred fast and with everything going on there would be no time for me to drive the car there myself. My brother t... [ More ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Quick
    Review:This is the 3rd time I've shipped a vehicle and it was by far the best experience I've had with a broker. David with Ship-A-Car Direct was knowledgeable, easy to work with, and in regular contact with me throughout the process from quote to delivery.... [ More ]
    Poster:383824-EQ
    Date:7/20/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct
    Review:Shipping a car was a first experience for me. I was a bit worried who I can trust to ship my car from Iowa to California. I flew down to Iowa to purchase a vehicle and from there I went on this website to see which company I can trust to ship my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Review:The drivers were courteous, flexible, on-time, and professional. I would definitely ship with them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce A GoveiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car was received in one piece, and that's what's important!
    Review:I had a great experience with Ship-A-Car, and Matt made it possible to get my car to where it needed to go in a timely manner. In the end, I ended up paying a little more than my quote, but that was because I had my car delivered near July 4th weeken... [ More ]
    Poster:AlbertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Ship a car direct
    Review:I am quite pleased with Ship A Car Direct. I've used this company twice in the last year, and on both occasions they were prompt, and efficient. I highly recommend using this company for all your vehicle transporting needs. [ View ]
    Poster:tony
    Date:7/19/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Two Cars Shipped from CA to NC - Excellent Experience
    Review:We have moved in the past and used other services and we were much happier this time around. In addition to the logistics, the drivers were flexible and patient as we had coordination issues on our end since we were moving out of state. I would abs... [ More ]
    Poster:Allyson A.
    Date:7/19/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct
    Review:The company had excellent service. Unfortunately my shipping was delayed by several weeks longer than anticipated due to a shortage of carriers leaving the origin destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Aaron Kofman
    Date:7/18/2014 9:25:00 PM
    Review:I picked Ship a Car Direct after reading their reviews and doing a good bit of internet research. I spoke to two other brokers but found Ship a car direct to be most transparent. My Contact person was Emily. She explained the process thoroughly witho... [ More ]
    Poster:FloridaGuyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment from Colllege Station Tx to CA
    Review:I was thoroughly impressed with the whole experience using "Ship a Car Direct"! I originally sent an email and it was promptly answered by Jason. I chose this company because, they were very professional and they offered some helpful vide... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the excellent review, Richard! Great to hear that Jason and the videos were helpful! [ view ]
    Poster:RichardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: D Bar D was EXCELLENT
    Review:Our Driver Phil Yoder made all the difference. David from Ship a Car called the morning of July 3 and said Phil wanted to pick up the car that morning. Aside from our being rushed with no lead the day before a major holiday, Phil was VERY accommoda... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback, Hilde! Glad to hear your driver was a wonderful match! [ view ]
    Poster:hildeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 12:51:00 AM
    Subject: Ship a car direct
    Review:I feel like this company basically took my money and left me to figure things out for myself. After calling me two hours after the carrier contacted me directly did I hear from Jason. I received more generic form emails about how great they were ver... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback, Bog. Sorry to hear you were unhappy with the service, we have refunded your fee. Your move was a tough one because of the pick-up area and the size of the vehicle, and despite our efforts there weren't options that matched your preferences. [ view ]
    Poster:Bog Glavan
    Date:7/18/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Efficient
    Review:The coordinator from Ship A Car was on top of things. Always calling or emailing to make sure things were taken care of and up to date. Happy with service. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the five star review! Happy to keep you in the loop throughout! [ view ]
    Poster:AEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Ultimately the car was delivered, slightly dirty, good condition. I would likely use them again if I needed to in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the positive feedback, Uoo! Glad it arrived in good condition - even if dusty! [ view ]
    Poster:uoo kimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Dirty
    Review:Car was dirty when they brought and did not clean it up. Also charged extra for some goods in the car. But overall delivery time was fine and on time pick up. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the positive feedback, Senthilkumar! You are right, vehicles do arrive dusty after being transported thousands of miles. And that's another good tip for future shippers: we don't recommend leaving personal belongings in the vehicle during transport as the risk can incur extra fees. [ view ]
    Poster:senthilkumarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Review:Tom was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. He answered every paranoid email and phone call regarding my car and was sure to assist me throughout the entire process. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time as well. Tom spok... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review, Blair! All questions are welcome - happy to be helpful! [ view ]
    Poster:BlairThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Matt!!
    Review:I called Matt on very short notice to ship my electric vehicle from Santa Clarita CA to Henderson NV as part of our move. Matt was wonderful to work with and I greatly appreciated his help to find us reliable transportation. We ended up with Littl... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you, Robb! Sounds like we found the perfect carrier match for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Robb W.
    Date:7/17/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome on time delivery
    Review:Worked with Ship-A-Car-Direct and initially was very skeptical to move my car from California to Illinois. But they delivered my car one day early at my delivery address. It was a surprise and saved some dollars in car rental. The pick up and deliver... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Karthik! Happy to keep the process smooth for you! [ view ]
    Poster:KarthikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Quality is promised.
    Review:I think the representative Portia and their collaboration company Unified Auto Trans Corp did a good job, even if the date to pick up my car was late. First, the carrier and driver took care of my care very well. As I got my car in the destinati... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the thorough feedback, Crystal! Glad to keep your service friendly! [ view ]
    Poster:Crystal Chia-Yu KuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, Professional Service
    Review:After reading one too many horror stories about car shipping companies, I definitely had my doubts. However, my car shipping experience was quite smooth. I told Adam at ship a car direct that I had MUST have my car picked up on a certain weekend beca... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the excellent review! You bring up a good point about "door-to-door": sometimes a truck is prohibited from meeting you at your address. Llarge cities can be tough either because of geography or heavy traffic or security issues. Residental areas can be tough if there are steep hills, low hanging trees, etc. Trucks need flat, open areas to load/unload. [ view ]
    Poster:Happy CustomerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Solid Car Delivery Company
    Review:Ship a Car did a solid job getting my car delivered from Chicago to Cincinnati. Their customer service and reliability are top notch. They were not the cheapest option I found, but they were certainly the one I felt most comfortable about and confide... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the five star feedback, Daniel! Glad you felt comfortable and confident with us! [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: 1978 Corvette Pace Car
    Review:I bought the car just before July 4th. Kay assured me that traffic was slow during the long holiday weekend. The car was coming out of a low traffic area also. She stayed in touch with me over the long weekend by email. My seller got a phone call tha... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the fantastic review, Mark! It's true - availability can be scarce over holidays. Glad it was smooth after the 4th! We are so pleased that you are so pleased! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark SivekThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Very fast quote, best price and fast pick-up, no damage!
    Review:Dale in particular was helpful in managing the shipping of my Porsche Cayman S. He was available after hours & clearly knew the business. The driver showed up 24 hours after we confirmed the price (which seemed very fast to me). Pick-up was ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review, Tom! Glad there was a quick, drama-free turn-around for you! You bring up a useful point about payments - industry standard is Cash or Certified Funds on Delivery, so it's a good idea to be prepared for that. [ view ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Virginia to California. Tight window.
    Review:I had to ship my car in a tight 2 day window and Adam helped me find the carrier and get the car shipped promptly within my tight window. The cost was slightly higher than what I expected to pay, but ship a car direct were the only broker who were wi... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your 5 star review, Shrey! You bring up a good point - tight timing often does affect pricing. [ view ]
    Poster:Shrey
    Date:7/16/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy
    Review:For your car shipping needs trust ship car direct. Great people and they will work with you throughout process to ensure you receive a fair and honest price. My vehicle was picked up a day early and delivered a day early. Truck company who deliver... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the five star review, Boone! Glad to hear your carrier match was exceptional! [ view ]
    Poster:Boone SpencerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Star Service
    Review:Kay made this process so easy, I was a little nervous. My car got there early, and with NO DAMAGE. I usually don't write reviews, but I would HIGHLY recommend Ship a Car Direct. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for your amazing recommendation, Jerald! Happy to keep it easy for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Jerald Baker
    Date:7/15/2014 7:18:00 PM
    Review:as a first time user, i was unsure of which company to use, or even how Auto Transport services worked. After entering info online, i had 2 fast talking representatives contact me and try to secure business while glossing oer their service record, ev... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your amazing recommendation, Nancy! A lot of first time shippers are overwhelmed, but glad to hear your research lead you to us! [ view ]
    Poster:nancyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a car direct review
    Review:David and ship a car direct were very knowledgable, patient, and quick to respond. I will be calling them again for help with our next move! Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for your five star review, Ashley! We are ready to help you with the next move! ;) [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley ZurfaceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Review:There was a lapse between when we thought we'd be able to ship, to the actual shipping date. The delay was worth the customer service we received from the transporter...he was great. Overall this is the second vehicle we shipped and we would use ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your positive review, Adam! Sorry it took a few days to find a carrier to accommodate a larger vehicle (your SUV) but glad it worked out in the end! [ view ]
    Poster:Adam WeyneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Professional Service
    Review:I was very concerned about shipping my car, this was my first time going through the process. The staff at Ship A Car Direct were very helpful and answered all my questions. In the lead up time to the shipping, I was in frequent contact and the servi... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your comments, Rita! A lot of first time shippers are nervous - we like to help folks understand the process! [ view ]
    Poster:RitaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipped
    Review:The car took a couple of weeks before a driver accepted the transport. Ship a Car Direct did a fine job, but it took longer to find a truck willing to accept the vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback. Sorry that it took longer than expected, but good to hear we did a fine job in the end. [ view ]
    Poster:R.. B
    Date:7/13/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment AZ to WA
    Review:Dale was helpful in finding me a truck driver upon short notice. He was also helpful in explaining the shipping process and things to look out for. I was suggest not to leave any valuable items in the trunk as they were not insured. The truck driv... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your positive feedback, you mention some great tips. We don't recommend leaving valuables in your vehicle either. And you are right: cars do arrive dirty after being transported over thousands of miles. [ view ]
    Poster:A. G.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: I am happy with shipacardirect
    Review:I shipped a sedan from MA to CA. ShipACarDirect assigns my shipment to another carrier, in my case it was "Unified Auto Trans Corp". Communication was excellent on both sides of the trip. I emailed back and forth from dispatcher a few d... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the five star feedback, Hien! We're very happy that you are very happy! [ view ]
    Poster:HienThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 1:21:00 AM
    Subject: shipping of my Honda Civic 2010
    Review:Had wonderful experience with ship a car direct to ship my car from Texas to New York. Mike, the contact person is an amazing person. He took care of the whole process and was very helpful. I would recommend to my friends and others ship a car dir... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the wonderful recommendation, John! Happy to helpful! [ view ]
    Poster:JOHN SAMUELThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2014 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:Overall good experience. I shipped two cars. One had a small area scratched up on the bumper where it looks like the driver parked the car on the trailer where it was touching something so it got scratched up during transport. I was also told one we... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your positive feedback, Tony! Great to hear it was a good experience overall! [ view ]
    Poster:Tony M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct Review
    Review:This entire experience was quick and easy. My car was picked up and delivered with no waiting and I was kept in form through all stages of the transaction. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Roderick! Happy to keep it quick and easy for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Roderick MayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2014 8:14:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The follow up by Jason and the information he provided before and during made the whole process a great experience. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Tom! Happy to keep you in the loop throughout the process! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2014 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct Review
    Review:Transport of my car from Research Triangle Park, NC to Boston, MA was smooth. Dale was in touch throughout the process. The car was picked up Tuesday and delivered on Thursday as expected. Would recommend the service to others. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the five star recommendation! Happy to keep it smooth for you! [ view ]
    Poster:AVThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: California to Massachusetts
    Review:I had a great experience via ship a car direct. Dale helped me and gave me all the information I needed and answered all of my questions. Pick up went well and was promptly when they told me it would be. It was very easy, and I was explained to about... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your positive review, Kara! Glad to hear Dale was helpful! Sorry for the confusion on pick-up, but great to know the driver was otherwise delightful! [ view ]
    Poster:Kara This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Experience. Overall, very good.
    Review:This is the second time we've shipped a car via Ship A Car Direct. The outcome was excellent but we have learned a lot about shipping cars in the process. Here are some things to note: First, the shipping BROKER you use matters, especially if/wh... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the thorough feedback, Jim! You cover a lot of really good points for shippers! Sorry the first carrier assigned was a dud. We have a Do Not Use list and we do vet our carriers, but sometimes a carrier we have had good luck with in the past lets their standards slip and we have to find out through our customers. Glad the second carrier was great! [ view ]
    Poster:Jim MinervinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment
    Review:excellent service from driver & broker( tom). Car was well taken care of. Will use c2c trucking again. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the excellent review, Victor! Glad you liked your carrier match! [ view ]
    Poster:victor mockus
    Date:7/11/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!!
    Review:I'm VERY satisfied with the service Ship a Car Direct offered! Dale was the person who got in contact with me and he was really nice and helpful! The truck drive picked up my car on time and delivered it one day earlier as scheduled. I'd highly recom... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the excellent recommendation, Erica! Happy to be helpful and timely! [ view ]
    Poster:Erica Qin
    Date:7/11/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Such great customer service.
    Review:David at ship-a-car direct was such a great help! From day one, they answered all my questions. When there was some timing issues with my flight and moving truck, they were able to easily accommodate my schedule. Delivery was super easy and details w... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the five star feedback, Gracia! Happy to keep it worry-free for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Gracia Mui This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Review:The initial setup was hassle-free. The actual pick-up was a bit challenging because I was originally told they could pick up my car at my place, but I ended up having to drive somewhere. The delivery was stressful and unpleasant because they were una... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback, sorry for your stress on delivery. You bring up a really important point about carrier timing, in that carriers really can't confirm exact arrival days in advance. Their timing really is in flux throughout the transport - even when there isn't a maintanence issue. Drivers usually call when they have a realistic arrival (often the night before delivery). [ view ]
    Poster:380403-NIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Experience
    Review:Excellent service, prompt pick up and knowledgeable driver. Communication about the pick up and delivery times exceeded our expectations. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the excellent review, Brian! Always thrilled to exceed expectations! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 9:31:00 AM

Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75