View 160,925 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,926th Review now!

View Ship a Car Direct's New Profile

Ship a Car Direct
866-221-1664 - Los Angeles, CA 91602
Phone Number:866-221-1664 No Deposit Up Front
Secondary Phone Number:818-824-8100
Website:http://www.shipacardirect.com/car-shipping-rates.php
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 2/21/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Honesty First Auto Transport Inc. | Safe-Direct Car Shipping |

The #1 thing that separates us from ALL others is that we back our rigorously PRE-SCREENED carriers with $500 in FREE Gap Coverage. We're the ONLY company that offers this. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind of avoiding the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that's the REAL Benefit). Out of 7500+ carriers available, we DO NOT USE 75% of them, because they do not meet our demanding standards... and your high expectations. It's the way we can provide you with the guarantees you desire: The industry's only "Damage Free or We Pay You" Guarantee, Door-to-Door delivery, and 100% Insurance, all with NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT required. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from real customers. Some shared their experience from the kindness of their hearts, some in return for an incentive and some because we threatened to share their freshman HS yearbook photo. (okay, 1 of those reasons isn't really true). Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE ESTIMATE. You only share your personal info when you're ready to move forward. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today!
Have your own experience with Ship a Car Direct to share?

Ship a Car Direct reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1687 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 16.87% of Ship a Car Direct customers have posted a review.

This means that 83.13% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct
    Subject: You Can Sleep At Night!
    Review:Working with Tom was a pleasant experience. The videos he supplied were informative and very useful. I followed his advice so there were no surprises. It was such a relief to only work with him and not have to deal with carriers. Yes, the car was ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review! Happy to keep it surprise-free! [ view ]
    Poster:S. Palmatier
    Date:4/27/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Professional company
    Review:They are professional, after a review of many companies, I chose them. I highly recommend working with them and I will use them in the future. They always update you what is happening and if you have any questions or concerns they take care of that ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the recommendation, Jay! Always happy to keep you in the loop! [ view ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:4/27/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car
    Review:My contact at rent a car direct took a couple of days to find a carrier for me. I was pleased with the fact that it did not take too long to find a carrier for me. All our correspondences were via email. My contact was prompt and replied to most o... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your feedback! Sorry for the confusion around timing - we understand folks want timing guarantees for lots of good reasons, but exact timing can't be guaranteed for cross country transports. Because your vehicle is transported by just one driver with only one big truck with several other customers on a unique route over a few thousand miles, it's realistic to leave a little wiggle room in your schedule around your preferred date. Sorry for the inconvenience! [ view ]
    Poster:PelagieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Review:For reasons unknown to me, I had to meet my pick-up driver at a gas station outside of my subdivision. That left me just a tad skiddish, but my car arrived at its final destination several days later, in tact. The driver who dropped off the car was... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your feedback, Lee! Sorry you were uncomfortable about your pick-up being scheduled at a gas station. That happens sometimes when customers live on or around tight cul-de-sacs, or steep hills, or even in areas with low-hanging trees. Because the trucks are large and have other customer vehicles to juggle, they may have to arranged to meet you in a parking lot because they need a straight, wide open area to load/unload safely. [ view ]
    Poster:Lee Cummings
    Date:4/27/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Ship car from CA to GA
    Review:It was professional working with Dale, no false promises or commitments, transparent with the process and keeping me posted on available carriers. The carrier I was assigned wasn't giving me the right time to work with during the day which left me d... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback! Sorry the carrier's projected timing was off. Traffic or weather or issues with other customers can affect the projected timing, so your driver can only provide a rough estimate for arrival. [ view ]
    Poster:AKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent transaction and delivery
    Review:All the transactions, communications and delivery were excellent and as advertised . The website was accurate and the calls/emails to set up the pick-up and then the subsequent delivery were all timely and courteous and accurate. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the excellent review, Ethan! Happy to keep you informed throughout! [ view ]
    Poster:Ethan WieslerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 1:23:00 AM
    Subject: overall, good experience
    Review:I was pleased with my experience of shipping a car through Ship A Car Direct. They were informative and friendly. While I had a good experience, it was not without a degree of stress or uncertainly, since this was a new experience and communication w... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the positive feedback, Amy! Sorry your carrier was not more proactive with communication, but good to hear your experience with the driver was better! [ view ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/26/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again.
    Review:This was my first time having to ship a car and after reading all of the negative information on line I was very nervous about the process. I talked with several companies and Emily was by far, the most helpful. It only took a couple days for her to ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review and the referral, Nancy! Happy to hear Emily was the most helpful! [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy M.
    Date:4/26/2015 6:21:00 AM
    Review:Tom, with Ship A Car Direct, was very helpful, knowledgeable, and reassuring throughout the entire process. I had never shipped a car before and was somewhat dubious. After contacting several carrier dispatchers, I was beginning to sour on the whol... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the excellent review - and the great tips! We're happy that you're happy, James! [ view ]
    Poster:James C
    Date:4/26/2015 4:42:00 AM
    Subject: Good choice
    Review:timing was accurate. Driver waited for me for 30 mins on pick and delivery. There ratings on yelp are good. They have an actual office not like other brokers. I sent some luggage in the trunk and it was safely delivered. I made a good ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the good review, Sam! Glad it went well overall! [ view ]
    Poster:Sam Hamwy
    Date:4/25/2015 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a car direct - Good service and worth for the prompt delivery
    Review:As a first timer, I was looking for good deals for my auto shipment. I got lot of deals and phone calls with lowest deals after I requested for quote. Since I wanted delivery to be on time, I preferred to read transport reviews and chose Ship a ca... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review, Chandran! Glad it was quick and safe for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Chandran
    Date:4/24/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome experience
    Review:I really thought this was going to be a nightmare trying to have my 97 GTP shipped from FL to CO with me in CO. I checked a few sites. Did the normal read reviews and comments. Talked to one or two people. And I picked ship car direct. Tom made this ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the awesome review, Nicholas! Happy to keep it simple for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Nicholas
    Date:4/24/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Easy as 1-2-3
    Review:Picked Ship A Car Direct after reading the reviews. Submitted the quote for estimate on line. Received quote back along with some helpful videos. Set up a 1st available date. We confirmed that they'll pick it up the next day. Easy transition then the... [ More ]
    Response:Happy to keep it fast and easy for you! Thanks for the great review! [ view ]
    Poster:T TuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Believe the reviews!
    Review:Ship A Car Direct is EXCELLENT!!! Jason was responsive, informative and helped through the entire process. Every time I called or emailed, his answers were prompt, and accurate. At times I started to get nervous after reading and hearing about so man... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks so much for the terrific review, Scott! Happy to keep it was smooth for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Scott HodgesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Spectacular service
    Review:I was stressing so hard about finding someway to get my vehicle from Arizona to Florida until I found this company. They worked with my terrible schedule and lack of free time/services and got it to me in an astonishing 4 days with no damage whatsoev... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Nathan! Glad to make it worry-free for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Nathan Washington
    Date:4/24/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely flawless experience and true to their word!
    Review:Hello Everyone, I am really happy that I chose Ship A Car Direct for shipping my SUV from Charlotte(NC) to Issaquah (WA). Their business model is exactly what I want. This can be summarized in few quick steps. 1) Apply for it online. 2) You... [ More ]
    Response:AMAZING review, Salman! Great steps, great tips! Thanks so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Salman Saifudheen
    Date:4/24/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Incredibly Easy
    Review:I shipped my Lexus LS 430 with Ship A Car Direct. I could not have been happier. Everything was on schedule and completed as promised. Jason at Ship A Car Direct was in contact and helpful every step of the way. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Charlie! Happy to keep it easy for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Charlie JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 1:34:00 PM
    Review:Overall had a great experience with Ship-a-car Direct. Tom was the person assigned to coordinate the transport of my vehicle from Chicago to Northern California. He was great to work with. He was honest, and walked be through the process several time... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your amazing review, Neil! Glad to hear your transport experience was a great one! [ view ]
    Poster:Neil
    Date:4/23/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I was super nervous shipping a brand new car across the country (2 weeks old) but ship a car direct did not dissapoint. Though not the cheapest company, I felt very comfortable trusting their carriers with my car. The extra money was definitely wo... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the awesome review, Lea! So happy to inspire your trust through the process! [ view ]
    Poster:LeaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:The carrier was late to pick up the vehicle. They were supposed to pick up the car on Wednesday evening and they ended up picking it up first thing Thursday morning, which was fine for us. Even though they were late, they actually delivered the car e... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback, Melissa. Sorry for the inconvenience around the stuff in the vehicle. It's a good point to mention: all though some carriers can accommodate a few belongings in the vehicle, it really depends on the items, the carrier, and/or the route. Sometimes they simply can't accommodate you, or sometimes extra weight means additional fees. We price transports assuming the vehicle is empty and we do have to defer to the carrier's situation at the time of pick-up. But you are totally right about vehicles arriving dirty after a cross-country trip! [ view ]
    Poster:MelissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car Review
    Review:The carrier was late to pick up the vehicle, but he first called to confirm this was ok, which for our case it was. They were supposed to pick up the car on Wednesday evening and they ended up picking it up first thing Thursday morning. Even though t... [ More ]
    Date:4/23/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:After doing weeks of research I decided to go with Ship A Car Direct. Not only did they have great reviews on this site but other sites as well. The price was more that others that contacted me but I didn't mind because I wanted to go with what was b... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the awesome review, Shinnay! Great to hear we stood up to your research! [ view ]
    Poster:Shinnay
    Date:4/23/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Great Overall Experience
    Review:This was the first time I ever used a service like this and was very happy that through the whole process I was always informed with what the next step was. From pick up to drop off I never worried about where my car was or in what condition I would... [ More ]
    Response:Happy to keep you informed throughout! Thanks for the great review, Jeff! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:4/22/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was pleased with my overall experience with Ship a Car Direct. The process was simple and the pricing was fair. I received my car in Boston just two days after it was dispatched from St. Louis. My only complaint is that the driver insisted on meeti... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the excellent feedback, Allie! You do bring up an important point: sometimes a carrier requests to meet nearby in order to load/unload safely. This is true in many big cities, but can also comes up for folks who live on tight cul-de-sacs, on hills, or on streets lined with low hanging trees. Sorry for the inconvenience! [ view ]
    Poster:Allie Lake
    Date:4/22/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Simply the Best!
    Review:I originally tried to ship my car using one of the big shippers located on the East Coast whose initials are Road Runner. What a fiasco. Lots of excuses. No shows on the dates required. Requests to drive the car to another city for pick up. Even a re... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the amazing five star feedback, William! Sorry those other guys let you down, but glad we got it right for you! [ view ]
    Poster:William B.
    Date:4/22/2015 6:44:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable!
    Review:I had problems with at least two other companies before dealing with this one. They were great. Very reliable and responsive. Car arrived almost ten days earlier than I was expecting. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks, Pedro! Glad we did better for you than the other guys! [ view ]
    Poster:Pedro
    Date:4/22/2015 4:59:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:I selected Ship a Car Direct after researching and comparing a number of websites and reading many reviews. I was looking for a company that clearly earned the respect and trust of its customers. I knew I'd made the right choice after my first conv... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the terrific recommendation, David! So glad to hear your experience was outstanding! [ view ]
    Poster:David B
    Date:4/22/2015 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Picked up the car within a few days of placing the order and was delivered before expected! In great condition and very pleased with the service! Would use again. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks, Kaitlyn! Happy to keep it quick and easy for you! [ view ]
    Poster:KaitlynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2015 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Move
    Review:I used Ship a Car Direct and the experience was excellent. Had my wife's car shipped from Los Angeles to Nashville and the process could not have been smoother. Jason was always available for questions I had, and I actually got the car earlier than I... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your five star feedback, Billy! Happy to keep it smooth for you and the Mrs.! [ view ]
    Poster:Billy
    Date:4/21/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Boston to Seattle
    Review:From the moment I first spoke to Matt on the phone while gathering estimates for my car to be shipped from Boston to Seattle, I knew I was in good hands. Ship A Car Direct was the first of 3 or 4 different companies I contacted, and they provided me ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the amazing recommendation, Gena! So happy to provide reassurance all the way through! [ view ]
    Poster:Gena
    Date:4/21/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct is the best
    Review:When I start searching online, I had overwhelming soliciting phone calls immediately after I clicked Submit quote button. It was not easy to find a BBB and great rating broker until I found Ship a Car Direct. I liked the process very much. I was info... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Steve! Happy to keep you informed every step of the way! [ view ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:4/21/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Top Notch Experience
    Review:From the initial contact/quote to the delivery of our vehicle, Tom was a knowledgeable source of support. He provided regular updates including suggestions to insure the very best experience in making certain that our vehicle was picked up on time/ ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the top notch recommendation, Carol! Happy to be supportive throughout! [ view ]
    Poster:Carol DePue
    Date:4/21/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct : They went above and beyond my expectations!
    Review:I researched and compared reviews as I wanted to make sure my first auto transport deal price is decent and safe, as I couldn’t do a cross-country road trip, I called Ship A Car Direct and Tom told me that the rate for transport would be $14... [ More ]
    Response:Always thrilled to exceed expectations! Thanks so much for the amazing recommendation, Satheesha! [ view ]
    Poster:satheesha gowda
    Date:4/21/2015 2:33:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent review
    Review:Transport company was excellent and customer care was also help ful........................................ [ View ]
    Response:Happy to be helpful! Thanks, Manoj! [ view ]
    Poster:Manoj sharma
    Date:4/21/2015 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: Security
    Review:Second time in less than 6 months we have used Ship a Car Direct, both times dealing with Kay, and extremely pleased with the sense of security she gave us, that everything would work out, and it did. The only trouble I had was when she was not avail... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback and the repeat business, Mindy! Sorry you weren't happy with our after-hours coverage, it's a new service and we are still working out the kinks. For what it's worth, timing estimates are usually projections - even if you call during regular business hours. As drive times fluctuate with traffic, weather, maintenance issues or other customers; it's realistic to leave some wiggle room around the estimates. [ view ]
    Poster:Mindy
    Date:4/20/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: **Ship A direct** hassle free transport
    Review:Once you decided with your car transportation, this is a great company to deal with. You will get hundreds of call/ text about some unrealistic offers and packages. Don't ever go with that. David from ship a direct is very helpful and will guide you... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the excellent recommendation, Surajit! Happy to keep it hassle-free! [ view ]
    Poster:Surajit ChattarajThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service
    Review:Yes, i would definitely use ship a car direct again, and in fact have recommended the company to friends. The online videos were very helpful and the staff I worked with walked me through every step. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great recommendation, Elizabeth! Glad the videos were helpful! [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth MacFarlane
    Date:4/20/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!!
    Review:Tom was very proactive in communication. He made me feel confident and was always there whenever I need a piece of information. Thank you Tom! Great service, keep it up!! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review, Ashok! Glad to keep you in the loop throughout! [ view ]
    Poster:Ashok
    Date:4/20/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Review:Having never transported a car, I was worried that something bad would happen. Just the opposite. David was totally on top of everything. From the beginning to end. Kept me posted to who and when the car would be picked up. I never once had to worry... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert EbelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Response:Thanks for the five star review, Robert! Happy to stay on top of it for you! [ view ]
    Date:4/20/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I was apprehensive about shipping my car because I had never done it before but Tom was very helpful and explained the whole process to me. The driver who picked my car up was very polite, helpful and explained everything he was doing when he examin... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your positive feedback, Barbara! Happy to be helpful and keep you informed every step of the way! [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara Jones
    Date:4/20/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car from Houston to Boston
    Review:My experience with Ship A Car Direct was excellent. Dale clearly communicated all aspects of the shipment via phone and follow-up emails. My car was picked up in a timley manner and was delivered at my destination on the date I requested. The cost... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your recommendation, Kat! Happy to keep it quick and affordable! [ view ]
    Poster:Kat KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2015 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty Is Key
    Review:Ship-A-Car-Direct was great. Jason, my primary contact, touched bases with me several times throughout the shipping process and was very informative. E & V Transportation, the company that actually shipped my vehicle, on the other hand was ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your thorough feedback, Andy! Sorry to hear E&V were not great communicators, but glad to hear Jason was helpful. It is worth noting that timing is not an exact science, and drive times really do vary in a way that is not easily predictable even when customers are anxious for news. Sorry your carrier was not more helpful in addressing your concerns. And you are right, vehicles do arrive very dusty after traveling across the country! [ view ]
    Poster:AndyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Honda Civic
    Review:I had researched several companies to ship my car from California to Illinois since Nov 2014. I had spoken to another broker and was waiting to ship with them. But after I sent them questions about their insurance etc, they did not call me back. Then... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your great feedback, Alice! We think knowing your carrier is important too - it sounds like you may have missed the initial dispatch notice we sent, which includes name and number of the carrier match and confirms the payment breakdown. You can also request that information directly from your sales rep. (Yours was Tom Miller - we tend to be friendly and casual, but last names are also available anytime.) [ view ]
    Poster:Alice Sarmiento
    Date:4/19/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Transport
    Review:ShipACardirect did a great job in getting a car for my son shipped from AZ to Fort Riley KS. Original quote date had expired due to son coming home on leave and needing the car longer. We had to change the ship date and they honored the original qu... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your recommendation, Jeff! Happy to help you and your family! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff CarverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2015 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:This was a first for me to ship a car. Did research on the web and had two companies in mind, but after further reviews decided not to go with them. Then, found Ship A Car Direct, and they had excellent reviews and had one review from my home town ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the amazing review! Happy to keep your transport issue-free! [ view ]
    Poster:RS
    Date:4/19/2015 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport Utah to Kentucky
    Review:I was so impressed with this service. We were going to an out of the area, yet the service was so timely and efficient. I would highly recommend this service to anyone! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great recommendation, LaDean! Glad there was a quick turnaround for you! [ view ]
    Poster:LaDean
    Date:4/19/2015 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was very happy with my experience at Ship a Car Direct. Tom always returned my calls promptly and was very knowledgeable. My car was picked up early and arrived early as well. I would definitely recommend Ship a Car Direct to anyone looking for a c... [ More ]
    Response:We're happy that you're happy, Whitney! Thanks for your recommendation! [ view ]
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:4/18/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: On Time/Great Service
    Review:I spent alot of time looking at transportation reviews and kept coming back to ShipACarDirect.com. Matt was easy to work with and the car was picked up promptly and delivered on time. I didn't notice any damage and the driver kept me up-to-date on... [ More ]
    Response:Glad we stood up to your research, Darayle! Thanks for your review! [ view ]
    Poster:Darayle KnauseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Dave and carrier where great. I asked for a specific day to pick up and they did it. The carrier was on time and the driver was nice. We had no issues at all. They were all very nice and would recommend and use them again. Dave was very helpful and n... [ More ]
    Response:Glad it was nice and issue-free! Thanks for your great comments, Barb! [ view ]
    Poster:Barb MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2015 4:18:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75