View 156,252 Reviews on 3,650 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,253th Review now!

View Ship a Car Direct's New Profile

Ship a Car Direct
866-221-1664 - Los Angeles, CA 91602
Phone Number:866-221-1664 No Deposit Up Front
Secondary Phone Number:818-824-8100
Website:http://www.shipacardirect.com/car-shipping-rates.php
Time On Site:6 Years, 11 Months. Since 2/21/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Honesty First Auto Transport Inc. | Safe-Direct Car Shipping |

The #1 thing that separates us from ALL others is that we back our rigorously PRE-SCREENED carriers with $500 in FREE Gap Coverage. We're the ONLY company that offers this. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind of avoiding the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that's the REAL Benefit). Out of 7500+ carriers available, we DO NOT USE 75% of them, because they do not meet our demanding standards... and your high expectations. It's the way we can provide you with the guarantees you desire: The industry's only "Damage Free or We Pay You" Guarantee, Door-to-Door delivery, and 100% Insurance, all with NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT required. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from our customers. Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE ESTIMATE. You only share your personal info when you're ready to move forward. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today!
Have your own experience with Ship a Car Direct to share?

Ship a Car Direct reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1672 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 16.72% of Ship a Car Direct customers have posted a review.

This means that 83.28% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review: I had only one minor setback with the carrier but was it was resolved, the carrier scheduled my shipment at an earlier time. When I reached out to David he was really helpful and called to confirm the delivery date that was arranged originally. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos A. HernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: Recommend 100%
    Review:The service was amazing. Everything was ON TIME. David helped a lot in the whole process and the communication was amazing. I'll recommend this company to anyone! [ View ]
    Poster:ChristianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 9:12:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:The process was easy. At first I only got an estimated pick up date and was worried it would be later, but my car was picked up exactly on the estimated date. And my car actually arrived earlier than initially scheduled. Jason was also helpful throug... [ More ]
    Poster:Kerry ChengThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Ship-A-Car-Direct made my day, excellent servce
    Review:I want to thank Dale of Ship-A-Car-Direct for moving my car from Dumfries VA to Anaheim CA on Jan 15, 2015. Dale was informative and advises me on how and what to expect out of this move. Dale was quick to help me after I had been left hanging by an... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Gonzalez
    Date:1/27/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, Professional and on time.
    Poster:Robert Gonzalez
    Date:1/27/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car Hauler
    Review:Nick, the driver, was helpful and kept in contact with me during the entire move. Delivery estimate was accurate. Cars were in good shape. [ View ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Ship-A-Car Direct exceeded my expectations
    Review:Jason was very helpful and prompt. The quote he gave me was the exact amount I paid. He found a carrier within 24 hours of processing my order. The carrier was easy to get a hold of, flexible with my pickup and drop off locations, and on-time. I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Desiree GuarinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct review
    Review:Ship A Car Direct was easy to work with, and they gave me the cheapest quote of the many companies I considered using to ship my car across the country. They were also prompt with their service. My car arrived in North Carolina exactly a week after i... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather ThomsenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Customer Service & Quick Delivery
    Review:I am very impressed by the customer service provided by Tom at Ship A Car Direct. He was available via telephone and email and kept me up to date throughout the entire shipment process. It was very reassuring to be able to contact a single person and... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:I have shipped a number of cars over the last few years, and had some mixed results. On time in particular the shipper just totally failed to deliver and I had to make alternate arrangements. When I looked for someone to ship my car from Michigan to ... [ More ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:This was my first car shipping experience. I was a bit apprehensive, as I have Military friends with horror stories about shipping their vehicles. I read a lot of reviews and narrowed it down to two companies. When I first contacted Ship a Car Dir... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy White
    Date:1/27/2015 8:52:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional Car Transport Services
    Review:Matt was excellent to work with! He was very communicative throughout the entire process. Unfortunately, we did not understand that the frequency of transports decrease during the holidays. We wanted to ship our vehicle right after New Years, which... [ More ]
    Poster:G Simmons
    Date:1/26/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Everything worked out as promiised
    Review:I was a bit leery at first having never shipped a car, but everything worked out great. I read the favorable reviews on this site for Ship a Car Direct and called them. As advertised, I did not have to pay anything until they set up a carrier. I g... [ More ]
    Poster:Curtis Davis
    Date:1/26/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Overall Experience
    Review:We very much appreciated that the most pertinent information was readily available on the website, well before we actually booked the transportation of our vehicle. We weren't harassed by Ship A Car Direct like we were with a few others that we solic... [ More ]
    Poster:J R This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2015 2:34:00 PM
    Review:Emily was efficient in her communication. Advice is to expect delays at holidays. Driver was very polite and delivered car very carefully. [ View ]
    Poster:Jacquelyn Gupta
    Date:1/26/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: transport car
    Review:The overall service was exstreamly efficient. However its worth noting the original requested delivery date was not achieve by 2weeks [ View ]
    Poster:John J FermaniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2015 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Experience with Ship A Car Direct
    Review:Matt helped guide me through the tricky process of trying to find and hire a reliable transport company for our car. It is not an exact science for pick-up and delivery of your vehicle, so ask lots of questions. Our car came a day earlier than expec... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:1/26/2015 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service; very helpful
    Review:This was my 1st time shipping a car; after reading many online reviews my criteria was to work with a company with integrity that I could trust. When I initial spoke to David he prepared me that it might be difficult finding a shipper to my specific... [ More ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2015 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and good service
    Review:David was helpful and transparent through out the process. The carrier that ship a car chose was provided good service and delivered my car on time. [ View ]
    Poster:409278
    Date:1/25/2015 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Good Broker, Left wanting on Carrier Company
    Review:Worked w/ Matt from Ship A Car Direct Brokers. Great price for enclosed carrier from Charlote, NC to Chicago, IL. Deal was to transport newly bought vehicle from NC dealer lot to Chicago. Several quotes for an enclosed carrier for 3rd week of Janu... [ More ]
    Poster:C. J.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2015 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping Experience
    Review:Ship a Car Direct was very good about answering all of my questions prior to having my car shipped. While they were not able to pick it up on my first available date, they kept me informed, and were able to do so within a few days. And honestly, I di... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric WangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Delivery
    Review:We received excellent customer service from David. The carrier selected was on time, polite, and provided us with a great value. We had a Lincoln Navigator that was handled with extreme care. This is the only way I will go in the future. Thank yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven, Mobile ALThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: This is a company you can trust
    Review:I highly recommend Ship a Car Direct. None of the shipping companies are going to be an ideal choice unless you plan on spending a lot of money and transporting your car in an enclosed carrier like the ones that handle classic cars for auction. When ... [ More ]
    Poster:JonathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2015 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Good Job!
    Review:* Experience with Ship-a-Car-Direct was good. * The price quoted/paid of $1,170 (including tip) was reasonable. * The delivery was timely, i.e. in 7 days. * David was prompt in communication. * The delivery truck was flexible in transporting to a... [ More ]
    Poster:OmkarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2015 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: The broker was efficient but not the carrier
    Review:It was during the holidays. The car was picked up two days later than it was scheduled. I never got a chance to talk to the people from the carrier - PK Line - before the pickup because nobody ever answered the phone or returned my phone call. 10 d... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your feedback! Sorry to hear the carrier was not more responsive, we are following up on this end. But we are always happy to stay in touch throughout! [ view ]
    Poster:JIAYUN ZHUANG
    Date:1/23/2015 7:47:00 PM
    Review:Typically, I don't write many reviews, but because I had such a great experience with (Ship A Car Direct (SACD) and my contact person Dale, I had to sit down and write a review. All of the great reviews I read online prior to contacting SACD is what... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the amazing 5 star review, Kim! Glad our service stood up to the reviews! [ view ]
    Poster:Kim H.
    Date:1/23/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: customer review
    Review:We had a different broker/carrier bail out on transporting my sons car the day before it was to be picked up. I frantically called around and could not be happier with Ship a Car Direct. David was very honest, upfront and realistic with what we nee... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Jill! Happy to be helpful in a challenging situation! [ view ]
    Poster:jill motew
    Date:1/23/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience and using again for our other car
    Review:I worked with Emily and she was incredibly responsive and able to answer all my questions. Once we decided to go with this carrier, I needed to ship the car asap to the other coast. I couldn't believe the turn around time was literally less than 24... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the awesome review, Lisa! Always happy to answer all of your questions about the process! [ view ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Best yet
    Review:We have had cars shipped 4 times in the past two years. This most recent experience was by far the best. The broker (Matt) was on top of things, the person coordinating at the shipping company (Olga) kept us informed, and both the pickup and dropof... [ More ]
    Response:So glad to provide your best transport yet! Thanks for the great review! [ view ]
    Poster:J MinervinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review:I highly recommend this company. Their representative was clear, concise and honest about the process. I was able to contact him at any time with any questions. The carrier was on time and also able to be contacted during the entire shipment. The... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the amazing recommendation, June! Always happy to be straight-forward about the process! [ view ]
    Poster:June V
    Date:1/23/2015 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: ship a car to california
    Review:I would like to offer my highest praises for this company. I needed a car shipped to LA, California and I did not know of anyone who had experience doing so. I went on line and spoke to several company reps. When I spoke with David, he was honest,... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the high praise, Barb! Great to hear David put your shipping fears to rest! [ view ]
    Poster:barb mo
    Date:1/23/2015 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Promt, friendly, knowledgeable.
    Review:Had my truck shipped from Baytown, TX to Loveland, CO and was very pleased with the whole transaction. Set everything up on a weeks notice and Tom, my contact with ship a car direct, answered all my questions and went out of his way to accommodate my... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Denton! We're so pleased that you are pleased! [ view ]
    Poster:DentonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 8:55:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:This was a very proffesional efficient experience. Tom guided me through the whole process so I felt I received personal attention. He was always available and kept in constant contact. The driver kept me posted along the way and arrived when he said... [ More ]
    Response:Happy to keep it stress-free! Thanks for the five star review, Mark! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Piznarski
    Date:1/23/2015 8:51:00 AM
    Review:Dale delivered whatever he promised. Didn't pay until the carrier was known. He provided the carrier/truck driver contact number; called the driver for the pickup date/time and then paid the deposit to Dale. The delivery was on time as promised.Dale ... [ More ]
    Response:Happy to keep it timely and affordable for you, Anil! Thanks for the great review! [ view ]
    Poster:Anil Kumar
    Date:1/23/2015 5:27:00 AM
    Review:After searching through eight other companies I decided to use shipacardirect. I was dealing with Emily from start to finish. Emily is a very friendly, professional, honest, and helpful person to deal with. She put us in contact with Monway Transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Strzok
    Date:1/22/2015 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: rating and review
    Review:My contact person Tom was very helpful. After several days waiting for pick-up, Tom advised me to drive to Riverside to facilitate the process. [ View ]
    Poster:bruce hansonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2015 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Very easy
    Review:I was very pleased with my experience. David provided all the information I needed and worked quickly to fit my timeframe. The price was considerably less than other quotes that I received (and I am still waiting for a quote from one company). The ca... [ More ]
    Date:1/22/2015 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Georgia
    Review:Overall experience...an 11********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** [ View ]
    Poster:Georgia
    Date:1/22/2015 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied!
    Review:Normally i get really lazy when it comes to writing an review. But I am writing this one because the reviews really helped me alot before and during my process. It was my first time shipping a car and i was more anxious because i was almost done wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:1/21/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Review:After reading in-depth reviews of many auto transport companies, I chose Ship A Car Direct. I was contacted immediately and Dale was very nice and helpful with my transaction. Everything was explained in great detail and followed up with multiple em... [ More ]
    Poster:Tammy Garvin
    Date:1/21/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Damage in Transport
    Review:I selected Ship-A-Car Direct Because of their reviews,customer service and their 100% Damage Free Guarantee to ship my 1950 Chevy Custom Truck. I'm glad I went with them. The truck was damaged in Route. We had followed the advice from SACD and took p... [ More ]
    Poster:Raymond JenksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Hats off to Tom and Ship-A-Car-Direct
    Review:Tom was honest and communicated with me about everything. Out truck was in Indiana in a little town and it was during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays so it took some time to secure a transport driver, but Tom called me several times to keep ... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Stress free experience
    Review:Was a good experience. All I had to do was make my 1st call (and pay the bills), rest all was taken care off. Car was picked up on time, and delivered on the date I had requested for. [ View ]
    Poster:Pratyush Walvekar
    Date:1/21/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:this my second time using ShipaCar ... The service and communication provided by Tom was exceptal. The only problem I experianced was in contracting a CARRIER. Didn't a confirmed pickup date until 3 dayd beyond my requested window. I was assigned ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Trapane
    Date:1/21/2015 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Quick
    Review:Matt at Ship a Car Direct was very responsive and quick. We also listed my car at $100 less and luckily got a quick bite. Thanks for the help. The carrier BSK was easy to get a hold of. He was very fast reaching the destination so make sure you... [ More ]
    Poster:Marden
    Date:1/21/2015 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Quick
    Poster:Marden
    Date:1/21/2015 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:I had a great experience with Ship A Car Direct. I needed to swap the location of two cars and coordinate the pick-up/drop-off times around an upcoming trip out of town. I had shipped a car in the past with a different company and did not have a good... [ More ]
    Poster:MT
    Date:1/20/2015 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:My overall experience was awesome from beginning to end. David went out of his way to ensure that my car was picked up in a timely manner. The guys who delivered my car were very kind and professional. I would use them again in a heartbeat. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolyn BanksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:Overall experience went smooth. They came to get the car a day earlier than the assigned first day available, but that wasn't a big deal. Said would be in Maryland by Friday or Saturday, didn't arrive until Saturday so only bad thing was it was being... [ More ]
    Poster:Veronica
    Date:1/20/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: I'm definitely gonna use these guys again
    Review:I was moving to Texas and needed to get my car transported there from Virginia. Most of the reviews I read were horror stories of cars getting damaged and unprofessional behavior from companies. These guys had good reviews so I decided to go with the... [ More ]
    Poster:Shahrukh BalochThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 5:09:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74