View 162,775 Reviews on 3,723 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,776th Review now!

View Ship a Car Direct's New Profile

Ship a Car Direct
866-221-1664 - Los Angeles, CA 91602
Phone Number:866-221-1664 No Deposit Up Front
Secondary Phone Number:818-824-8100
Website:http://www.shipacardirect.com/car-shipping-rates.php
Time On Site:7 Years, 3 Months. Since 2/21/2008
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Honesty First Auto Transport Inc. | Safe-Direct Car Shipping |

The #1 thing that separates us from ALL others is that we back our rigorously PRE-SCREENED carriers with $500 in FREE Gap Coverage. We're the ONLY company that offers this. (BUT it's the Peace of Mind of avoiding the carriers on our *BLACKLIST* that's the REAL Benefit). Out of 7500+ carriers available, we DO NOT USE 75% of them, because they do not meet our demanding standards... and your high expectations. It's the way we can provide you with the guarantees you desire: The industry's only "Damage Free or We Pay You" Guarantee, Door-to-Door delivery, and 100% Insurance, all with NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT required. The fact that you are here shows that you care about quality as much as we do. This is a great site and should prove extremely useful in making your decision as well as avoiding common problems. Our advice is to start by reading the bad reviews. You can learn a lot from another person's problems as well as get a feel for the company based on their response. All of our reviews are directly from real customers. Some shared their experience from the kindness of their hearts, some in return for an incentive and some because we threatened to share their freshman HS yearbook photo. (okay, 1 of those reasons isn't really true). Click the link above to visit our website and get a FREE ONLINE ESTIMATE. You only share your personal info when you're ready to move forward. We also have great USER VIDEOS, helpful FAQs and glowing Testimonials. Get a Quote today!
Have your own experience with Ship a Car Direct to share?

Ship a Car Direct reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1761 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 17.61% of Ship a Car Direct customers have posted a review.

This means that 82.39% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct
    Subject: Fantastic Broker
    Review:I shipped my car from Seattle, Washington to North Carolina. I have to say, I was very pleased with Ship A Car Direct's service from start to finish. I reached out to a dozen different brokers, and the difference was noticeable. To start with, 10 ... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2015 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: General
    Review:This transport firm is a very professional outfit , no games , excellent communication and service as well. Constantly in full contact from pickup to delivery, and full confirmation of ETA. [ View ]
    Poster:Ben Bates
    Date:5/26/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: HAPPY CUSTOMER
    Review:Finding a cost efficient and honest car shipping comapny was not easy. However Ship A Car Direct had exceptional service. They communicated information to me in a timely fashion and kept me up to date with the payment and transport processes via ema... [ More ]
    Poster:Shavonne
    Date:5/26/2015 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Accommodation
    Review:I was very impressed by the effort the Carrier made to fit my vehicle into his schedule and to accommodate my own busy schedule with his own. His contacts were professional and reliable and he met me at a pre-arranged neutral site precisely on tim... [ More ]
    Poster:peter ledermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2015 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:This was the first time I ever shipped a car. It was a very simple process. I would definitely do it again. My car was dirty on the outside when I got it but besides that I had an excellent experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Jazmine Colin
    Date:5/25/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Ship A Car Direct
    Review:Matt, with Ship A Car Direct helped me navigate through the gnarly world of transporting my car from Portland, OR to Saratoga Springs, NY. It only took a week, as quoted, and arrived in good condition. Matt was available, communicated clearly and res... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:5/25/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:My contact, Tom, was very knowledgeable. Moreover, he followed-up with both emails and phone calls. I also received videos on what to expect. He also recommended taking pictures while the truck driver was inspecting the car, making sure I had the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael ZacourThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2015 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting our convertible from AZ or OR
    Review:Matt was our Account person. NO BS, straightforward, really served us well. Our pickup was delayed-we understood why, Matt was apologetic and worked diligently to keep us in the loop. Alan (the Driver) was solid. Kept us informed as to his progre... [ More ]
    Poster:Raymond
    Date:5/25/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: I would use Ship a Car Direct again.
    Review:Great service and competitive prices make them worth checking out. I was traveling and didn't care when the vehicle was picked up but I needed the car delivered after a specific date. They messed it up and delivered it early. Fortunately I was able ... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: This is a company I would recommend
    Review:From my first conversation with Jason to the follow up calls after delivery, I felt very confident I was in good hands. The email communication with videos and links to more information were very helpful because I had never shipped a car before. I us... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam Socolow
    Date:5/25/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Review:Considering the distance travelled, we were worried that the estimated arrival time wouldn't be met. We were thrilled when our arrival and the car's arrival all hit within 30 minutes. Right on schedule....in great condition....everything worked to... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Ray
    Date:5/25/2015 2:53:00 AM
    Review:Needed to ship a vehicle from California to Tennessee. Nervously, I chose to go with Ship-A-Car-Direct. The process turned out to be a great experience. Matt answered all my questions and I appreciated the company links. I place the order and the... [ More ]
    Poster:LaurelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2015 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting a vehicle. In open carrier
    Review:Always in contact throgh e mail for entire process of vehicle transportation. Arranged for the transportation in timely fashion. Pick up of the vehicle was also with in walking distance. [ View ]
    Poster:Shri AgrawalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2015 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Service
    Review:I have shipped cars several times. Ship-a-car provided professional efficient service with clear communications about transport. The schedule was efficient, the pick up was on the date promised, communications for delivery were clear, and on drop off... [ More ]
    Poster:Patti
    Date:5/24/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Texas to California
    Review:Great experience from start to finish. We had contact with the driver the entire time and he was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary BeyerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:The whole transaction was great, easy, and smooth. Good customer service. Price was reasonable. Only took 1 day to find a courier. They arrived to pick up the car on time and dropped it off during the time and date that was promised. Had no issues th... [ More ]
    Poster:Phuong NguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2015 7:12:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommended!
    Review:I was very worried about transporting the car because I was going in blind, doing it for the first time across the U.S. and going out of the country for two weeks around the time I needed the transport. Getting endless calls from different companies ... [ More ]
    Poster:Arina
    Date:5/24/2015 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Ship A Car Direct
    Review:My vehicle was picked up the day after my estimate and arrived safely. The individual I was in contact with at Ship a Car and the driver who picked up my car were friendly and always kept me updated on the process. One big issue was that my car arriv... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Anderson
    Date:5/23/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car
    Review:Overall, this was a fine experience working with this company. I was initially told my car would be picked up Friday evening but received a phone call from the driver Thursday afternoon saying he would be there on Frisay morning between 8 am - 12. He... [ More ]
    Poster:DaniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: NC to California - Representative was Matt
    Review:The process was very straightforward. The driver did a good job letting me know an hour or two before his arrival for both pickup and delivery. Matt did a good job staying in touch and made sure everything was ok on my end from the time of the or... [ More ]
    Poster:Grayson FarrarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Very professional, easy to work with, thorough and clear. Only missing information was the necessity to do this task in order to receive the $30 rebate - and the fact that the price was quoted at the amount of cost to me that would result after I co... [ More ]
    Poster:TishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from WA to VA
    Review:Delivery was A few days earlier than anticipated. Car arrived in good condition as promised. No problems encountered with either pickup or delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Alex S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2015 3:09:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport from WA to VA
    Date:5/23/2015 3:09:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:It is a very good experience, i will recommend it to my friends. The agent is helpful. It only takes one to two days to find a good carrier after I submit the order [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for your recommendation, Lu Lu! Happy to be helpful! [ view ]
    Poster:Lu Lu
    Date:5/22/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Had a great experience
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car (from LA to Nashville). I did the usual research and read reviews and decided to go with Ship A Car Direct. All the companies I researched had both bad and good reviews. Although this was a broker I felt better g... [ More ]
    Response:Glad to take the worry out of it! Thanks for the great review Sylvia! [ view ]
    Poster:SylviaJ
    Date:5/22/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: All went well!
    Review:The process was easy, car was picked up on time, and the driver almost beat us to our destination! The car arrived dirty, but I didn't expect them to wash it after driving cross country, so no surprise there. No damage, communication was good, I h... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your five star feedback! Happy to keep it easy for you! [ view ]
    Poster:TDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Worried at first but it all worked out!
    Review:I initially submitted my information and got a quote the same day. This was about 1.5 months away from my move date because I wanted to have plenty of time to find a carrier. The original date of pickup was supposed to be Wednesday May 6th but Ship... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your positive feedback, Chris! You bring up a really good point about scheduling - there are no set schedules, even when you give a months notice. Transport routes are unique and fluid, they change from week to week. They can't be locked down in advance but they are set within a day or two of your pick-up date from the pool of carriers available at that time. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris McFThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a Car Direct
    Review:The process was easy. Dale was very helpful. My shipment was completed much faster than I expected. I used another company previously for the same exact shipment and it took two and a half weeks. They also charged me upfront. With ship a car dir... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your feedback, Donna! Happy to keep it quick and easy for you! [ view ]
    Poster:DonnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a car direct is great. I would definitely use them again
    Review:Ship a car direct is really great to help me move my car from Texas to Pennsylvania. I did some search on the internet and compare quotes from different companies. Ship a car direct has good reviews and best deal. So I picked them and I am really hap... [ More ]
    Response:We're happy you picked us too, Amy! Thanks for your positive feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 4:20:00 AM
    Subject: Good shipping experience but pricey
    Review:Ship a car direct was very professional. The communication was good. Jason got me a carrier, which arrived 2 days after my initial available date and i think that's good enough. The carrier is good, knowledge, surprisingly on time. The only downsi... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your positive review, Rain! Glad to hear it was timely and professional! [ view ]
    Poster:Rain Zhou
    Date:5/22/2015 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: Review - Ship a Car Direct
    Review:We needed to ship our car from Ohio to Florida but our time frame was very limited as to both the pick up (I gave 2 available dates) and delivery day (I gave only 1 date) for the car. I felt the quote I was given ($625) worked very well within my bud... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your amazing recommendation, Barbara! So happy to keep you in the loop throughout! [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara Nemeth
    Date:5/22/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Arrived!!
    Review:First of all, this was my first time ever shipping a car. The most important part of this for me was that the car would arrive at it's destination and 'ta-da' that is exactly what happened. The car was picked up by the White Hawks Auto LLC. They were... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Vicky! Happy to deliver as promised! [ view ]
    Poster:Vicky
    Date:5/22/2015 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: Transporter
    Review:Great company to deal with. Jason stayed on top of it. Transporter selected was top notch. John the driver was very courteous and paid great attention to keeping my vintage truck from being damaged. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for your five star feedback, Rob! Glad to hear we found a great carrier match for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Rob JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Emily was great at Ship A Car Direct
    Review:Emily at Ship A Car Direct was very helpful, honest and there to take you calls or emails. She kept me sane throughout this entire process as the carrier were not very customer friendly. Trying to get an update was like pulling teeth with G&D Car... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your five star feedback, Ben! Glad Emily was available for you - even when the carrier wasn't very helpful! [ view ]
    Poster:Ben W
    Date:5/21/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: good service
    Review:I chose shipcardirect based on the review online. Although it looks more expensive than other companies, but the quality of service is also better than others. I also appreciate the director I contacted, Matt. He helps me a lot to find the right trac... [ More ]
    Response:Happy to be helpful, Louise! Thank you for your feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:LouiseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:Ship A Car direct was very knowledgable and I would definitely use them again if I ever need to transport my car!!!! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks, Johanna! We'd be happy to help you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Johanna Hernandez
    Date:5/21/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I was trying to ship my minivan from Delaware to California. I contact Ship a Car Direct. Once we agreed on the contract, they assigned me a truck soon. The only small issue is the truck picked up my car two days early than our schedule. But overall,... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your feedback! Sorry the pick-up was too quick, but glad the service was good overall! [ view ]
    Poster:Lifan XuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Ship a car direct the best in the business of car shipping
    Review:I shipped my car from NY to TX and wanted my car to be delivered on the same day i reach TX by flight. I was expecting the car to be delivered on the same day or the next morning and as per my expectation it was right there within 5 minutes when i re... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your amazing feedback, Nick! Great to hear it was on time for you! [ view ]
    Poster:NickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 2:17:00 AM
    Subject: Ship a car direct
    Review:Matt made the process of shipping a car to My son at college very easy. Everything went very smoothly on both pick up and drop off. There Was no damage to the car. We would definitely use him again if necessary! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review, Cathy! Glad to keep it safe and smooth for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Cathy PetitoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Ship A Car Direct
    Review:This was my second car transport with Matt at Ship A Car Direct. He is efficient, keeps in touch and is friendly. The drivers I have had both times were thorough, dependable, friendly and had excellent, clear communication . I had confidence in bo... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive review and the repeat business, Paula! Glad to inspire confidence in the service! [ view ]
    Poster:PaulaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company, Very Reliable
    Review:This company was very reliable. Gaby was extremely personable on the phone, the car was picked up promptly in CA and arrived 1 week later in MI, without any damage. The driver did not give me much notice the day he was delivering the car, but other t... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your feedback, Taylor! Sorry you didn't get more notice on delivery, but glad it was otherwise a good experience! [ view ]
    Poster:Taylor MadisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks to Ship A Car Direct
    Review:We did some research before selecting a company to assist us in moving our car across the country. It took a while to figure out that the way this business works is through a broker who finds you the actual trucking company that will carry your car.... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great feedback, Rebecca! Good points for first time shippers! [ view ]
    Poster:Rebecca ParkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:We were very please with the service we received. Would use them again. They picked up car within an hour of the car being made available and we received it 12 hours later. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks, Glenn! Glad it was quick for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Glenn RodriquezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Because we had a very small window of time for pick up of car we were worried that the car might not be picked up before our flight home but everything worked out perfectly and car was delivered on the other end in good condition. We would use this ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your great feedback, Sam! Glad it was delivered on time! [ view ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:5/20/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Review:The representative from Ship-A-Car Direct was knowledgeable and forthcoming. He explained the complete process from bid to delivery with no hidden surprises. The price quoted was the price paid. I cancelled an order with a major moving company becaus... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great recommendation! Happy to keep the process transparent for you! [ view ]
    Poster:S SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping to Miami
    Review:Having done this before, my first impression that I was getting a different service was the attention to detail on the part of the company, followed by the provision of advice on video and e-mails and then completed by a fully satisfactory experience... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your great feedback, Wolfgang! We're ready to help you move another one whenever you are! [ view ]
    Poster:WolfgangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Car
    Review:The transport was easy and swift and i am a returning customer. It was on time and reasonably priced. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for your repeat business, Sukrity! [ view ]
    Poster:Sukrity Mondal
    Date:5/20/2015 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Review
    Review:I found Ship-A-Car Direct online. I called the phone number and spoke with Matt. He was very thorough and understanding. I placed the call months in advance as I knew I only had a small window to get the car picked up in Arizona and brought back ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your great review, Linda! Happy to deliver as promised! [ view ]
    Poster:Linda Trulby
    Date:5/19/2015 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: review of Shipacardirect
    Review:Gaby set everything up perfectly and kept in touch with me. It took about 5 days to get the actual carrier and only 4 days from California to Boston, The driver was pleasant and kept in touch, all in all a very pleasant experience. The car arrived w... [ More ]
    Response:Glad to hear it was pleasant, Beate! Thanks for your recommendation! [ view ]
    Poster:Beate Collas
    Date:5/19/2015 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time using shipacar
    Review:This was the second time we used ship a car. Tom was our contact both times. Both transport went smoothly and professionally. The time tables for pick up and delivery were exactly as stated. I would highly recommend this transport company and would n... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your five star recommendation and the repeat business, Bob! We're so pleased to hear that you are pleased! [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:5/19/2015 7:30:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76