View 144,648 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,649th Review now!
Shank Bros Auto Transport LLC
Location:1464 Union Ctr. Hwy
Endicott, NY 13760
Phone Number:607-727-7346
Secondary Phone Number:607-727-7746
Website:
Time On Site:4 Years, 9 Months. Since 10/8/2010

FLAT RATE BROKER FEES * NO DEPOSIT * HONEST QUOTES * 607-727-7346 (24/7) BROKER AUTHORITY MC-848487-B CARRIER AUTHORITY MC-260989 WANT TO SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME AND MONEY ??? Find out how this industry operates, know what questions to ask. How? Google “how the auto transport industry works” or read about it at www.shankbrosautotransport.com MOST BAD TRANSPORT EXPERIENCES ARE THE RESULT OF: -Unrealistic low-ball quotes brokers can’t deliver on -Brokers dispatching unqualified poorly rated carriers (because they are cheaper) -Up front non-refundable deposits (read the fine print) -Poor communication between customer, broker and or carrier SHANK BROS. AUTO TRANSPORT WILL GUARANTEE: -Honest quote based on your transport requirements -Flat rate broker fee (see website for rates) -Dispatch on fully insured carrier with 98% or better rating (our trucks when possible) - 24/7 quality customer service John @ 607-727-7346 or Tom @ 607-727-7746
Have your own experience with Shank Bros Auto Transport LLC to share?

• Subject: Excellent Service! Prompt Delivery!
    Review:This is the second time in less than a year that I am using Shank Bros. They are absolutely awesome to work with - they get the job done, and always leave you smiling. I needed my car shipped from NY to TX - i had lost hope that the vehicle would... [ More ]
    Poster:Victor O.
    Date:6/2/2014 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Experience!
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle, and John Shank of Shank Bros. was absolutely wonderful. He took the time to explain the process fully and answer all of my numerous questions. His communication was excellent and he stayed in touch wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Mandy
    Date:3/14/2014 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Well done
    Review:I have used others before and Shank is as good as it gets. Highly recommended. Communication was quick and accurate, they kept us up to date and we don't think there is any way they could have done the job better. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim G
    Date:12/30/2013 5:04:00 PM
    Review:Shank Bros is not just a broker they own their own trucks. Dealt directly with John Shank (owner). No payment required until delivery. Delivery was delayed due to an East Coast snow storm during transport and Lake affect snow (Buffalo NY area) on day... [ More ]
    Poster:Norm
    Date:12/19/2013 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Service was great, was very patient with pickup delays. Absolutely will use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:12/16/2013 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: tricky bus transport
    Review:John was instrumental in the successful transport of a tricky vehicle- a shuttle bus. I am a dealer and have considerable experience, but we were having trouble getting a shipper that could load this oversize vehicle. The auction yard for the picku... [ More ]
    Poster:Hamilton
    Date:11/22/2013 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: shankbrosautotransport.com
    Review:I have never transported a car before so I did not know who to use, I found Shank bros auto transport on line and gave them a call. John Shank took the time and explained to me in detail how the business worked. I felt like I could trust him, and a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron M.
    Date:10/13/2013 8:51:00 AM
    Subject: My car was picked up that day
    Review: Called John on Wednesday to see if I could get a car towed back to Ithaca, NY. I was on my way down to Alabama to look at an antique vehicle I saw on Craigslist. I told him I would know Thursday morning if I would be purchasing the car. I also ... [ More ]
    Poster:David Shuman
    Date:10/6/2013 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Shank Brothers Auto Transport
    Review:I've used them several times previously. Each time has been flawless. Excellent communications and an honest guy. Jim from NH [ View ]
    Poster:Jim From NH
    Date:9/17/2013 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: This broker is great!
    Review:WOW Shank Bros Auto Transport is great. After another broker (Magic Carpet - see later comments) couldn't get my Jag transported to Fl for a reasonable price I called Shank Bros to see if they could help me on a very short notice. I called them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Roscoe
    Date:9/14/2013 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Easier than I could have ever imagined
    Review:I was assigned the task of getting my Dad's car from Memphis, TN to my house in upstate NY and turned to the Internet as many people likely do. I did this because although I don't know much about cars I'm pretty good when it comes to reasearch, espe... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Olsen
    Date:9/5/2013 7:17:00 PM
    Review:I would use Shank Brothers again when transporting a car. John was great to deal with and they picked my car up and delivered it on time. Very professional transport company. Thanks John! [ View ]
    Poster:Greg Gagnon
    Date:8/27/2013 9:47:00 PM
    Review:Email contact was swift/timely; phone calls if not answered immediately were returned promptly. Status of car was always known. Pick up/delivery in 5 days – FANTASTIC!! Shank Bros. were excellent as well as auto carrier who was polite, court... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue M.
    Date:7/24/2013 9:07:00 PM
    Review:I broke down over 250 miles from home in NYS and left my truck at a Local Ford dealer for service and had to use a rental car to get home to WV. After 5 days, the Ford dealership had not even diagnosed my vehicle. At that point I decided to have my... [ More ]
    Poster:Pamela
    Date:7/18/2013 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting sports car from NC to NY
    Review:My experience with John from the first phone call I made was outstanding. I knew from that phone call I could put my trust in him & a sports car in his hands. He came through for me! The truck driver that he had bring the car to NYS was courte... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathleen
    Date:5/14/2013 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service - Recommend
    Review:Everyone was helpful and everything when smooth from the beginning. They were informative, helpful, and direct. We shipped two cars. They were picked up promptly and arrived on time, I think maybe even a day earlier than expected. Very happy with the... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaclyn
    Date:4/27/2013 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and reliable
    Review:I transported my car from NY to IA and it was not an easy transport as another company that I contacted before informed me that they could not find any carrier for my car in the last minute. I called Shank Bros Auto Transport after searching in th... [ More ]
    Poster:Omid
    Date:4/26/2013 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Stress Free Delivery
    Review:Having never transported a vehicle by truck before, I had tried the sites that let you put in your information to get several quotes. I was overwhelmed by the number of emails and phone calls from companies telling me why I should use them. After ch... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean
    Date:3/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
    Subject: Look no further for your transport choice! :-)
    Review:Found Shank Bros. online after negative experience with another company. John (Shank) and his team were simply outstanding; we were treated with care and respect from start to finish, and I wouldn't hesitate to use their company again...or recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles N.
    Date:3/3/2013 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: This is a real review (a rare thing on this site): Honest, nice guys. Great job!
    Review:The Shank Bros. are fantastically honest, nice guys. They tell you what they know, and they know a lot. They also tell you the truth even when it doesn't benefit them. I had a difficult transport since I wanted the car delivered to an off-the-bea... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Clune
    Date:2/19/2013 2:20:00 AM
    Subject: All I dealt with VERY professional
    Review:Have shipped farm equipmtent, toys on wheels and personally hauled personal vehicle, were all interstate. Shank Bros. not only gave an estimate that was most acceptable on first contact and shipping pending, but stuck to it a week or so later when... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Sellers
    Date:2/16/2013 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Shank Bros delivers!
    Review:John Shank is an utmost professional. It was a bit nerve racking shipping my car across the country. John made it easy on me by explaining the whole process and finding a reputable driver to deliver my car. The most important thing was the commu... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:1/28/2013 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful
    Review:They did a fantastic job of explaining how car transport works and how carriers are selected. I spoke with multiple companies before settling on Shank Bros and am very glad I did. They are very honest and throrough. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/8/2013 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT service, quick move!
    Review:After talking to a number of brokers (most of whom seemed like fast-talking hustlers), I went with Shank Bros. for several reasons. First, they're small, which usually equates to better customer service and attention (they proved me right on this o... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad Loggans
    Date:12/14/2012 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: SERVICE BEYOND COMPARE!!!!
    Review:To anyone reading this.... USE SHANK BROTHER'S!!!!!!!! My husband and I found out the day after Thanksgiving that his Dad, a man we thought would out live us had been given a diagnosis of terminal with 1-2 months to live. Needless to say we were... [ More ]
    Poster:Dawn Marie
    Date:12/7/2012 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding help and service
    Review:I needed help fast. My daughter's car was moved to Florida 60 days previously by Shank Bros. It was a super-fast move. But then she became I'll and had to leave Florida fast to return home, close her apartment, etc. Shank Bros. jumped in immediately ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lance G Hill
    Date:11/3/2012 2:10:00 AM
    Subject: very pleased with shankbrosautotransport
    Review:this company was great.My wife orginaly hired another co.to transport the car to ourhome in az.after taking their 150.00 broker fee we didn't hear a word for two months. i finally called them and they wanted another broker fee.that's when i called jo... [ More ]
    Poster:greg smith
    Date:10/18/2012 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: My New Car!!!
    Review:Thanks Shank Bros!!! AWESOME job things went threw without any mishaps and you saved me a ton of money over the other transporter!!! I WILL USE YOU AGAIN!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle A Smith
    Date:10/17/2012 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Wish I'd called them 1st!
    Review:After getting a quote from a different broker (starts with an A) and then having to find out near the end of my pickup window that my spot on the truck had been lost when I called for an update (GRR!!!), I called Shank Bros to see if they could do so... [ More ]
    Poster:SP
    Date:10/14/2012 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: excellent all the way around
    Review:the best and very honest out there i dealt with others but nothing but a bunch of liars i wouldnt deal with others except for these guys they really came through i would absolutely use them real thorough and corteous and very knowledgale on all aspec... [ More ]
    Poster:dan velikic
    Date:10/12/2012 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Made the mistake of doing auto quote and was bombarded with emails and phone calls. One company in two days sent 6 emails and made 4 phone calls. Because I was transporting a 69 corvette one company said they would only ship it in an enclosed truck a... [ More ]
    Poster:John walker
    Date:10/7/2012 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great Quality and Value from
    Review:I did over 6 hours of research to find the best deal, based upon company reputation and price. I received over 25 price quotes for transportation. Shank Brothers seemed to have a great reputation and average prices. I did not see any major compl... [ More ]
    Poster:Kent
    Date:9/30/2012 4:42:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Shipping
    Review:I'm pleased with Shank Bros and the delivery they set up for my vehicle. John was SUPER easy to talk to, very informative and ALWAYS answered the phone. I never had to leave a message or wait for him. When my vehicle didn't show up on the ESTIMATE... [ More ]
    Poster:M Tallman
    Date:9/21/2012 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Better experience
    Review:The late shipment was not the fault of Shank Bros. The carrier truck had engine problems as sometimes happens and I understand that. The overall experience with Shank Bros. was great compared to my last car shipment. Last time I used Montway and was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:9/20/2012 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Can't say enough good things about this company. Everything I've read here (prior to using them) was spot on. John walks you through the process and communicates the whole way through. Driver was excellent too...called me three times with ETAs. Great... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:9/19/2012 8:13:00 AM
    Subject: We were completely lost on how to do this, but John was an amazing help
    Review:We were coming home from vacation when our 2001 Jeep broke down. We took it to the Jeep Dealership in Chesapeake VA and were informed that the cost to fix it was almost $1000 so we decided we could get it done cheaper back home in CT, but were comple... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen G
    Date:9/7/2012 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service from Shank Bros.
    Review:Shank Bros. (Tom and John) provided excellent services in transporting my vehicle from Rochester, NY to Dallas-Fort Worth, TX (August 2012). From the initial contact through delivery confirmation, they were honest, dependable, and professional. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Mr and Mrs Joseph
    Date:9/3/2012 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment
    Review:EXCELLENT...EXCELLENT...EXCELLENT!!!! Quick service. Both brothers kept great communication with me. After weeks of another company giving me the run-around, these guys got right on it and had the car moving in a very short time. The car arrived ear... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck Charbonneau