View 167,407 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,408th Review now!

View Sealand Auto Shipping's New Profile

Sealand Auto Shipping
Phone Number:888-264-2384
Website:http://www.sealandautoshipping.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 1 Month. Since 7/17/2012
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

Have your own experience with Sealand Auto Shipping to share?

• Subject: TOOK WAY TOO LONG, BLEW UP ENGINE, NEVER DID THE TRANSPORT
    Review:GOT A GOOD QUOTE FROM FRANK FOR MY CLASSIC CAR. WA QUICK TO RECIEVE MY MONEY, BUT THEN TOOK MONTHS TO FINALY FIND A DRIVER TO PICK UP THE CAR (AFTER THE WELL KNOWN STORY, THAT FOR "THIS" PRICE THE CHANCE IS SLIM, AND IF I PAY A LITTLE EXTR... [ More ]
    Poster:PIETER KRUITHOF
    Date:3/18/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Non-Payment
    Review:We transported a vehicle from IA to OH on 8/10/2013. They told us the customer would pay us the partial amount, and they would send us the remaining balance of $115.00 via comcheck. We have made several attempts to get in contact with someone at the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hoosier Transit Inc.
    Date:10/3/2013 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:Original contact was made Aug. 22, 2013 to ship a car from St. Paul, MN to Bella Vista, AR. The price was quoted at $445. Sealand requested half deposit at the time of the order and half on delivery. Being new to this, I gave them the ok to charge th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Wartchow
    Date:9/12/2013 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Company does't pay carriers
    Review:I was hired to move a car from florida to georgia. The customer at delivery paid part of the bill in cash on delivery and the balance was to be paid via comcheck with in 5 days by SeaLand Auto Shipping . That was on 8-13-13. All phone numbers go to f... [ More ]
    Poster:Lighthouse Logistics
    Date:9/9/2013 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Scam
    Review:Took my order and money and never heard again. Now they must be out of business. Now What ?? When I called back on Aug 19 and set it up the guy seemed a little rude and I should have known then. Never heard from them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Lanham
    Date:9/6/2013 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: bad customer service
    Review:I called this company on a monday and was assured that my car would be picked up by that wednesday. They said they would inform me on tuesday of how it was looking. Tuesday came and went, nothing. So on wednesday I called at least every 2 hours to se... [ More ]
    Poster:Angel
    Date:9/5/2013 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: No answers no calls
    Review:Company is out of business all website down all phone numbers full, company took our money in full and never heard from again. Will never use will try to blacklisted for future military personal [ View ]
    Poster:Amber
    Date:8/29/2013 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: I will never use these people again!
    Review:I got an online quote from Sea Land from a third-party website. It seemed like the best deal so my husband and I went with Sea Land. My husband confirmed the order online and within the same day was sent an email that they were refunding his money.... [ More ]
    Poster:Brooke Trevino
    Date:8/28/2013 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Cannot contact anyone
    Review:We spoke to a guy on 8/19/2013 $785 was taken from our bank account. on 8/20/2013.it is now August 27, We have not had contact since 8/19. I tried calling and get an automated message that the mailbox is full and can't accept messages I tried to pre... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim pontello
    Date:8/27/2013 7:34:00 AM
    Subject: I AM A CARRIER AND THEY HAVE NOT PAID ME FOR TRANSPORTING VEHICLES
    Review:Currently all of their phone lines are down and they owe me almost $2,000 past due in vehicles that iv'e transported for them!! This company is not responding their phones and not returning calls, I am on the verge of filing a claim with the attorney... [ More ]
    Poster:Osmani Garces
    Date:8/26/2013 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Review/Feedback
    Review:The email communication is vague-and leaves the customer wondering up to right before if they'll really find someone within the needed time window. But when I emailed or called, they assured me the tight window frame for pick up and delivery would b... [ More ]
    Poster:Tamara Drake
    Date:8/19/2013 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Great Service and Deal
    Review:I was surprised (and other transport services as well) by the low, low cost of transporting my 2006 Mini Cooper from Orlando FL to North Potomac MD. And I have to admit that I was slightly doubtful if the service was legit since all the other transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Angeline
    Date:8/14/2013 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Sub Contractor
    Review:They choose the perfect company who in turn gave the job to an incredibly responsible driver. I was contacted by him and given details of his plans to pick up the car and his estimated time of delivery. he was able to deliver the car to our driveway ... [ More ]
    Poster:GEORGE
    Date:8/9/2013 3:51:00 PM
    Review:I will use this company again if needed. They did what they said they would do when they said they would do it. When I contacted them to see the delivery expected time, they gave me the call # of the driver. Could not have expected anything better.... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronald D. Thompson This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2013 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Sealand Auto Shippers
    Review:I found dealing with Sealand Auto Shipping to be a trouble free experience. I have never used a transport company before. A friend of mine had forwarded me the contact information when he was searching for a transport company to ship his Harley David... [ More ]
    Poster:John Castorino
    Date:8/5/2013 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Sealand
    Review:This company was a total scam. The old bait and switch. Everyday they would tell me they had a driver ready to get my vehicle. Well lets just say they were supposed to get my truck on July 8th and on July 30th I had to ask for a refund. Sounds great ... [ More ]
    Response:PLEASE REFER TO OUR INDUSTRY STANDARD SHIPPING AGREEMENT. WE HAD THIS CUSTOMER'S CAR ON A NATIONWIDE DELAYED ROUTE. WE SEARCHED OVER 250 CARRIERS IN THE AREA AND NO PICK UP COULD BE CONFIRMED WITH A CARRIER EVEN AFTER ADDING EXTRA FUNDS FROM OUR END. CUSTOMER OPTED TO CANCEL AND GET A FULL REFUND. [ view ]
    Poster:William