View 150,779 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,780th Review now!

View Sealand Auto Shipping's New Profile

Sealand Auto Shipping
Phone Number:888-264-2384
Website:http://www.sealandautoshipping.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/17/2012
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

Have your own experience with Sealand Auto Shipping to share?

• Next Reviews on Sealand Auto Shipping
    Subject: TOOK WAY TOO LONG, BLEW UP ENGINE, NEVER DID THE TRANSPORT
    Review:GOT A GOOD QUOTE FROM FRANK FOR MY CLASSIC CAR. WA QUICK TO RECIEVE MY MONEY, BUT THEN TOOK MONTHS TO FINALY FIND A DRIVER TO PICK UP THE CAR (AFTER THE WELL KNOWN STORY, THAT FOR "THIS" PRICE THE CHANCE IS SLIM, AND IF I PAY A LITTLE EXTR... [ More ]
    Poster:PIETER KRUITHOF
    Date:3/18/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Non-Payment
    Review:We transported a vehicle from IA to OH on 8/10/2013. They told us the customer would pay us the partial amount, and they would send us the remaining balance of $115.00 via comcheck. We have made several attempts to get in contact with someone at the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hoosier Transit Inc.
    Date:10/3/2013 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:Original contact was made Aug. 22, 2013 to ship a car from St. Paul, MN to Bella Vista, AR. The price was quoted at $445. Sealand requested half deposit at the time of the order and half on delivery. Being new to this, I gave them the ok to charge th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Wartchow
    Date:9/12/2013 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Company does't pay carriers
    Review:I was hired to move a car from florida to georgia. The customer at delivery paid part of the bill in cash on delivery and the balance was to be paid via comcheck with in 5 days by SeaLand Auto Shipping . That was on 8-13-13. All phone numbers go to f... [ More ]
    Poster:Lighthouse Logistics
    Date:9/9/2013 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Scam
    Review:Took my order and money and never heard again. Now they must be out of business. Now What ?? When I called back on Aug 19 and set it up the guy seemed a little rude and I should have known then. Never heard from them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Lanham
    Date:9/6/2013 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: bad customer service
    Review:I called this company on a monday and was assured that my car would be picked up by that wednesday. They said they would inform me on tuesday of how it was looking. Tuesday came and went, nothing. So on wednesday I called at least every 2 hours to se... [ More ]
    Poster:Angel
    Date:9/5/2013 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: No answers no calls
    Review:Company is out of business all website down all phone numbers full, company took our money in full and never heard from again. Will never use will try to blacklisted for future military personal [ View ]
    Poster:Amber
    Date:8/29/2013 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: I will never use these people again!
    Review:I got an online quote from Sea Land from a third-party website. It seemed like the best deal so my husband and I went with Sea Land. My husband confirmed the order online and within the same day was sent an email that they were refunding his money.... [ More ]
    Poster:Brooke Trevino
    Date:8/28/2013 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Cannot contact anyone
    Review:We spoke to a guy on 8/19/2013 $785 was taken from our bank account. on 8/20/2013.it is now August 27, We have not had contact since 8/19. I tried calling and get an automated message that the mailbox is full and can't accept messages I tried to pre... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim pontello
    Date:8/27/2013 7:34:00 AM
    Subject: I AM A CARRIER AND THEY HAVE NOT PAID ME FOR TRANSPORTING VEHICLES
    Review:Currently all of their phone lines are down and they owe me almost $2,000 past due in vehicles that iv'e transported for them!! This company is not responding their phones and not returning calls, I am on the verge of filing a claim with the attorney... [ More ]
    Poster:Osmani Garces
    Date:8/26/2013 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Review/Feedback
    Review:The email communication is vague-and leaves the customer wondering up to right before if they'll really find someone within the needed time window. But when I emailed or called, they assured me the tight window frame for pick up and delivery would b... [ More ]
    Poster:Tamara Drake
    Date:8/19/2013 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Great Service and Deal
    Review:I was surprised (and other transport services as well) by the low, low cost of transporting my 2006 Mini Cooper from Orlando FL to North Potomac MD. And I have to admit that I was slightly doubtful if the service was legit since all the other transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Angeline
    Date:8/14/2013 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Sub Contractor
    Review:They choose the perfect company who in turn gave the job to an incredibly responsible driver. I was contacted by him and given details of his plans to pick up the car and his estimated time of delivery. he was able to deliver the car to our driveway ... [ More ]
    Poster:GEORGE
    Date:8/9/2013 3:51:00 PM
    Review:I will use this company again if needed. They did what they said they would do when they said they would do it. When I contacted them to see the delivery expected time, they gave me the call # of the driver. Could not have expected anything better.... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronald D. Thompson This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2013 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Sealand Auto Shippers
    Review:I found dealing with Sealand Auto Shipping to be a trouble free experience. I have never used a transport company before. A friend of mine had forwarded me the contact information when he was searching for a transport company to ship his Harley David... [ More ]
    Poster:John Castorino
    Date:8/5/2013 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Sealand
    Review:This company was a total scam. The old bait and switch. Everyday they would tell me they had a driver ready to get my vehicle. Well lets just say they were supposed to get my truck on July 8th and on July 30th I had to ask for a refund. Sounds great ... [ More ]
    Response:PLEASE REFER TO OUR INDUSTRY STANDARD SHIPPING AGREEMENT. WE HAD THIS CUSTOMER'S CAR ON A NATIONWIDE DELAYED ROUTE. WE SEARCHED OVER 250 CARRIERS IN THE AREA AND NO PICK UP COULD BE CONFIRMED WITH A CARRIER EVEN AFTER ADDING EXTRA FUNDS FROM OUR END. CUSTOMER OPTED TO CANCEL AND GET A FULL REFUND. [ view ]
    Poster:William
    Date:8/4/2013 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service
    Review: Always reliable, friendly and on time service with Sea Land Auto. I call on Frank throughout the year to ship cars and he has never let me down yet. I would highly reccommend sealand auto to everybody needing vehicle shipping! [ View ]
    Poster:mike taylor
    Date:7/31/2013 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile shipping
    Review:Took a day longer than promised but over all the vehicle arrived safely. Rates were very competitive, no one could come close. Will use again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Trinh Nguyen
    Date:7/30/2013 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:As a first time mover, I was looking for the best deal on shipping my two cars from New York to Georgia. Sealand Auto Shipping gave me the best quote by far. I am thrilled that I used them and could not have had a better experience. Everything hap... [ More ]
    Poster:Jake
    Date:7/30/2013 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible, Tardy and Dishonest
    Review:UPDATE: UPON POSTING MY ORIGINAL REVIEW BELOW, FRANK REFUSED TO VERIFY THAT I WAS A CLIENT RESULTING IN TEMPORARY REMOVAL OF MY REVIEW. THIS WAS FOLLOWED BY AN EMAIL FROM FRANK ASKING ME TO CALL HIM WITH MY ORIGINAL INVOICE ATTACHED. I WAS INFORME... [ More ]
    Response:THE CUSTOMER HAS ALREADY RECEIVED THE CAR IN GOOD CONDITION AND HAS RECEIVED A $125 COURTESY CREDIT BACK FROM CARRIER PER OUR DISCUSSION WITH THEM. THIS CUSTOMER WAS ON A NATIONWIDE DELAYED ROUTE OUT OF CA. SHE EXPECTS TO ONLY PAY $550 FOR AUTO TRANSPORT SERVICE CA TO NC. SHE DOES NOT COMPREHEND THAT YES WE FUNDED $225 FROM OUR OFFICE. [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer B.
    Date:7/30/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: TERRIBLE SERVICE - PAID IN FULL - NO SERVICE
    Review:PAID IN FULL - NEVER HEARD FROM THEM If I could give negative stars I would. I paid in FULL for a car transport with their online form. I thought it was odd that they never contacted me after receiving my full payment that day. The next day I c... [ More ]
    Response:PLEASE REFER TO OUR INDUSTRY STANDARD SHIPPING AGREEMENT. WE HAD THIS CUSTOMER SCHEDULED FOR A PICK UP WITH A CARRIER WHEN HE DECIDED THAT HE WANTS TO CANCEL ORDER AND DRIVER THE CAR HIMSELF. ISSUED FULL REFUND ASAP. [ view ]
    Poster:DJ
    Date:7/30/2013 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent call back and follow-up service
    Review:They did an excellent job of responding back to me when the first driver advised he was not going to pick up my two vehicles because of some mis-communication problems - anyways, they found a new driver within 12 hours and picked up my two vehicles t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Schaubschlager
    Date:7/23/2013 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and easy transport - 2000 Xterra
    Review:Frank was responsive and got the job done! My vehicle was picked up within 18 hours of my order and at my doorstep 18 hours after pickup. Thanks Frank! [ View ]
    Poster:MitchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2013 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great company! Awesome job
    Review:Great company! Lowest quote I got and was nervous about using them but did anyway and happy I did. I had many other companies telling me I was a fool for it and that I was gunna be screwed over but frank worked his butt off to find me a driver to my ... [ More ]
    Poster:James Ball
    Date:7/19/2013 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Will be the first I call next time
    Review:Car picked up on the same day I authorized the move. I had tried another broker (ShipaCar) who sat on it for over a month with no results. 45 minutes after I called I was called back to see if the car could be picked up that day. I would definitel... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/17/2013 7:16:00 AM
    Subject: Positive experience with Sealand
    Review:This was our first time to ever ship a vehicle. There were so many companies contacting us after we did a general search on the internet. We selected Sealand because the price quote. We were sent contract via email immediately following our phone c... [ More ]
    Poster:C ConantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2013 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: Unbelievable Service
    Review:I origninally went with Sealand's auto shipping after looking over their website and talking with Frank for the first time who went over a few things with me, who though many have stated was rude , was not necessarily rude, but obviously doesn't unde... [ More ]
    Response:CUSTOMER PLACED ORDER WITH US ON 7/1 FOR THE FIRST DATE AVAILABLE OF 7/8. WE WORK WITH AN ESTIMATED 1-3 DAY WINDOW OF TIME FOR PICKUPS. WE AWAITED FINAL CONFIRMATION FROM THE MOTOR CARRIER. CUSTOMER DECIDED TO CANCEL ORDER ON 7/9. WE ISSUED REFUND BACK TO THEIR VISA ON 7/12/13. THEN WE FOUND OUT FROM THE CARRIER PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THE ORDER THAT THE CUSTOMER HAD THEIR ORDER PLACED WITH ANOTHER BROKER NAMED AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS INC. ON 6/28/13 FOR A PICKUP ON 7/24/13. WE WERE NOT MADE AWARE OF THIS BY THE CUSTOMER AND THE DUPLICATE LISTING ON OUR NATIONAL DISPATCH BOARD IS A PROBLEM FOR MOTOR CARRIERS AND WILL CAUSE DELAY IN FINAL CONFIRMATION AND PICKUP. [ view ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:7/12/2013 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: I would do this again
    Review:I was pleased with the service Sealand provided. It was the first time I had ever tried shipping something like this, and it worked out really well. Thanks to all involved, I would definitely do this again if the opportunity were to come along. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:StanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2013 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: sealand shipping
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car so I was very very nervous. I chose this company because they had good reviews and they were right. Frank is the main contact and is great. He helps out with whatever questions you have. My car was picked up fro... [ More ]
    Poster:BritneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2013 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:First time using a transporter and was a good experience. Driver was friendly and on time. The driver called me to see if he could meet at a certian time to deliver the auto and I pulled up to the meeting spot at the same time he did. [ View ]
    Poster:Gus
    Date:7/10/2013 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: "Confirmed for pick up"
    Review:Was told when placed order that it would be no problem to ship my vehicle. I called multiple times every day to check status and was told every day that I was "confirmed for pickup" and that the vehicle would be picked up that day or the ne... [ More ]
    Response:PLEASE REFER TO OUR INDUSTRY STANDARD SHIPPING AGREEMENT. THIS CUSTOMER WAS ON A NATIONWIDE DELAYED ROUTE. WE ADDED EXTRA FUNDS TO EXPEDITE ORDER AND CONTACTED OVER 200 CARRIERS WITH NO RESULT. WE REFUNDED THE CUSTOMER BACK IN FULL. [ view ]
    Poster:DJ
    Date:7/5/2013 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: hauling Jeep Commander
    Review:This is second time I've used Sea Land. Frank Piazza is very knowledgable and is very courteous and quick to find me a good rate! Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Byron ClaussenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2013 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Cost effecient, Reliable, and courteous
    Review:This was our third time using this company over 2 years. Once again things worked out perfect. Another tranport job well done. Thanks Frank and staff you guys are the best. [ View ]
    Poster:Luis F.
    Date:7/1/2013 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Experience - DO NOT USE!
    Review: These guys are liars and frauds. They were the lowest bidder, and I regret taking the bait. When I booked, I was asked which DAY (singular) I would like the car picked up. I told them the Thursday before my flight on Friday. I called to confirm the... [ More ]
    Response:PLEASE REFER TO OUR INDUSTRY STANDARD SHIPPING AGREEMENT. WE HAD THIS CUSTOMER ALREADY SCHEDULED WITH A CARRIER WHEN AN ATTORNEY CALLED AND WITHOUT READING THE CONTRACT AND CANCELLED ORDER. [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle C.
    Date:7/1/2013 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport (or not)
    Review:On May 8th, I requested quotes for transporters to ship my daughters car to California the next month. I received several with the lowest quote being Sealand's. I decided to go with the lowest quote if everything sounded right after talking to their ... [ More ]
    Response:PLEASE REFER TO OUR INDUSTRY STANDARD SHIPPING AGREEMENT. THIS CUSTOMER'S ORDER WAS ON A NATIONWIDE DELAYED ROUTE. WE HAD ADDED EXTRA MONEY FROM US TO EXPEDITE ORDER WITH NO RESULTS. WE HAVE REFUNDED CUSTOMER BACK IN FULL REFUND ALREADY AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS AT PICKING UP. [ view ]
    Poster:John G
    Date:7/1/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great company A1 service .Excellent customer service
    Review:I have shipped my car from west coast California to east coast new newjersey .It was greatly handled and also they delivered and picked the car on time .car had no damage what so ever .I am thankful to frank abd ihor the driver.will also use their se... [ More ]
    Poster:Farhan
    Date:6/27/2013 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: good service
    Review:I shipped my car from WV to FL.The pickup was prompt and the delivery is also prompt.Among all the quotes I received sealand autoshipping gave me the cheapest quote.I liked the service and I would recommed to a friend [ View ]
    Poster:NeelaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2013 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: experience
    Review:The company was very fast with getting a driver for me. The driver arrived early enough and followed all the instruction given to him. I was immediately notified that a driver has been dispatched and the staffs are very friendly.I hope that they w... [ More ]
    Poster:Yemi
    Date:6/20/2013 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: PRAISE FOR A JOB WELL DONE
    Review:My experience from the first phone call to the delivery of the vehicle was exactly as contracted and promised. The contact from the carrier's driver to my daughter at the destination kept her in the loop to exactly when she was able to expect delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Arnold Cohen
    Date:6/20/2013 6:31:00 AM
    Subject: Good Customer service
    Review:I have used Sealand 2 times and both times I had great service and pick up and delivery was done on time and the vehicles have been delivered with no issues. Frank has been on top of it.. [ View ]
    Poster:Alex Soto
    Date:6/13/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Sub-contractor Trucking Company
    Review:SeaLand was fabulous, but their sub-contractpr the actual trucking company sucked. I waited around all afternoon on Friday afternoon waiting for my car to be delivered (as the dispatcher had promised) and my spouse finally called at 7:30 p.m. and was... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:6/12/2013 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Frank
    Review:Frank did a great job coordinating my car shipment. It was a pain because the pickup side did not cooperate. It took 3 attempts but finaly got done. Once picked up everything went smooth. [ View ]
    Poster:Carl Rose
    Date:6/11/2013 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: WORST service ever
    Review:Save your time dont use them. dishonest people. just want to swipe your card and book you and than will never answer your call. Believe me i have shipped my car 5 times this year and this company was the worst decision ever wasted my time most when i... [ More ]
    Response:PLEASE REFER TO OUR INDUSTRY STANDARD SHIPPING AGREEMENT. THIS CUSTOMER WANTED TO PAY THE MOST DISCOUNTED RATE AND EXPECTED A SAME DAY DELIVERY. AFTER ORDER PLACEMENT CUSTOMER DID NOT EVEN GIVE US A CHANCE FOR SCHEDULING AND CANCELLED ORDER AND WE REFUNDED IN FULL. [ view ]
    Poster:rashid
    Date:6/11/2013 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: quality job
    Review:The driver that arrived to load the car was very polite and respectful. He was very knowledgeable about the process and made me feel at ease. He told me he would be leaving the next morning and would arrive in Illinois approximately two days later.... [ More ]
    Poster:annette robinson
    Date:6/7/2013 3:28:00 PM
    Review:Besides the price for the shipping, I choose this company because of their overall professionalism. They answered the phone, was polite and professional, if someone did not answer they returned my call and emails in a timely manner. This was my fir... [ More ]
    Poster:Misheal W.
    Date:6/7/2013
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:With me it's all about cost. They gave me the cheapest price. They picked-up my car, drove across the country in a timely manner, and although it was dirty, delivered it to me undamaged. Those other companies just kept sending me emails warning me ab... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:6/6/2013 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Very Disappointed
    Review:I carefully researched, read reviews and chose to contract with Sea Land Auto a month and half before the vehicle was to be transported to the San Diego Convention as a centerpiece to the floor exhibits. I contacted Sea Land a number of times prior ... [ More ]
    Response:PLEASE REFER TO OUR INDUSTRY STANDARD SHIPPING AGREEMENT. WE HAD SCHEDULED A DRIVER FOR PICK UP AND DELIVERY OF THIS VEHICLE. CUSTOMER MISREPRESENTED THE VEHICLE BY GIVING US WRONG INFORMATION ABOUT THE CAR. THE DRIVER SHOWED UP TO PICK UP CAR ONLY TO FIND OUT THE CAR DID NOT FIT ON HIS TRUCK. WE REFUNDED CUSTOMER BACK IN FULL. [ view ]
    Poster: A Lee
    Date:6/6/2013 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: VA to CA car transport
    Review:The only challenge with SeaLand (as the primary agent) is that their subcontractor contact could not speak sufficient English to communicate updates. Once we figured out what was going on, the various handoffs and delivery time/location was confirmed... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:5/26/2013 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: Best Service Ever!!!!!
    Review:My overall experience with this company was a 10 out of 10. I had gotten a quote from 15 other companies before I chose them. Not only the price was very competitive but before placing my order I had contacted them over 6 times to place my order an... [ More ]
    Poster:Salvatore G.
    Date:5/23/2013 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible
    Review:I hired these guys because they were the cheapest quote available. Lesson learned. 5 days after i placed my deposit Frank "assured" me my car would be picked up. For three consecutive days I was told drivers were in the area and it woul... [ More ]
    Response:PLEASE REFER TO OUR INDUSTRY STANDARD SHIPPING AGREEMENT. THIS CUSTOMER'S CAR WAS ON A NATIONWIDE DELAYED ROUTE OUT OF FLORIDA. WE ADDED A CARRIER BONUS TO THIS ORDER TO EXPEDITE PICK UP IN THE HIGH SEASON WITH NO RESPONSE FROM ANY CARRIERS. WE REFUNDED CUSTOMER'S DEPOSIT IN FULL AFTER HIS REQUEST. [ view ]
    Poster:Shane