View 150,844 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,845th Review now!

View S&B Transport's New Profile

Time On Site:4 Years, 5 Months. Since 5/31/2010
Contract CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Have your own experience with S&B Transport to share?

• Subject: 07 Jeep
    Review:My vehicle was picked up late and when they did arrive to pick it up left because I have a Thule luggage carrier. The driver came back late at night the body shop where it was located stayed open late to give them my car. When my care finally arrived... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Smith
    Date:3/14/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Nightmare
    Review:I have never spoken to this company and they have somehow gotten my information and have listed that they are picking up my car so now I am unable to find a carrier to ship my car. I cannot get a hold of anyone listed at the above numbers- and the 1... [ More ]
    Poster:Lija
    Date:1/10/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Review:I have had the best experience with S&B! I needed to get my mothers car back to Buffalo and spoke to many other transport companies. None were as knowledgeable or upfront like Dennis was. He is the owner and I like dealing with the boss. My mothe... [ More ]
    Poster:Irv
    Date:12/12/2013 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Low Down and Dirty
    Review:DO NOT USE THESE GUYS! If you want to be pushed around, sheister'd, lied to and deceived, then be my guest. I did not choose this service to do my transport, but the treatment and the tactics these guys go through to get you to sign with them is unbe... [ More ]
    Poster:John S
    Date:8/16/2013 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car experience
    Review:First time hauling a car cross country. I was able to set up a date and time. They were there and looked over the car made a copy of anything notable and then it was delivered on time to us. Thank you Miguel, and your drivers for being so prof... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan Scholl
    Date:7/26/2013 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:driver went beyond expectation. delivery was excellent.he treatedmy 64 corvette classic with utmost care. [ View ]
    Poster:jerry wolf