View 152,931 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,932th Review now!

View Safeway Car Transport LLC's New Profile

Safeway Car Transport LLC
Phone Number:8004536334
Secondary Phone Number:8004536334
Website:http://safewaycartransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 1 Month. Since 10/4/2012

Have your own experience with Safeway Car Transport LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on Safeway Car Transport LLC
    Subject: Everything came through
    Review:Want to thank Safeway Car Transport for the shipping of my car. The guy that delivered it was great. We live in a gated community, he took it off the truck at the bottom of the mountain, drove it up and through the gate and I took him back down. Cool... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:11/24/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Malibu transport.
    Review:Wanted to write a positive review for Safeway Car Transport. Received the car on schedule first thing in the morning, all went well... Thank you for making this such an easy and pleasant transaction! Really happy we chose your company! [ View ]
    Poster:Gayle T.
    Date:11/8/2014
    Review:I bought a vehicle out of state and then booked Safeway Car Transport to pick it up. They got a truck for me but then found out we had to cancel and postpone. They were accommodating and then got me a 2nd truck which picked up and delivered earlier t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry A
    Date:10/26/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my 2 cars
    Review:Thanks for all the effort in finding me a good and reliable truck driver/company to move my 2 cars to Texas. Received both cars in good condition and at a perfect timing for my situation. [ View ]
    Poster:Vinod Varghese
    Date:10/26/2014 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: 2012 Maserati GranTurismo
    Review:Writing a review here for Safeway Car Transport because they did a great job in transporting my new Maserati for me from the dealer in Maryland. Came in to me timely without any problems and I recommend them to others shipping their cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Cristopher Bellomo
    Date:10/25/2014 10:05:00 AM
    Subject: Great Broker but not great Transport Company
    Review:Safeway Car Transport Mike and his team were great to work with. After three months of searching, I chose them to assist me in transporting my sons car to Maryland. The issues I have are with the actual transport company, who picked up my car, deliv... [ More ]
    Response:We have never had a problem with the transport company previously and they have a high rating but we will not be using them again based on this recent problem being investigated. We are assisting to help provide a resolution as the carrier claims it was not driven. [ view ]
    Poster:S Mueller
    Date:10/24/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Just a perfect delivery
    Review:I don't know how this transport could have gone any better. Mike @ Safeway Car Transport contacted me in the evening of my first day of searching for transport service. He was polite and courteous and took the time to explain the process and wha... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin G
    Date:10/17/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Best Price with Prompt Delivery
    Review:I am very pleased with the service I received from Safeway. They quoted me the best rate and delivered on time. I was a little skeptical at first, but everything worked out perfectly in the end. The price was pretty much as quoted two to three wee... [ More ]
    Poster:bags323
    Date:10/6/2014 8:08:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks Safeway Car Transport
    Review:my Jeep was delivered safe and sound. It has been a pleasure working with and Laura and Mike and if we ever need to move a vehicle again, we will be sure to contact them and recommend them to anyone shipping a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeanne
    Date:9/24/2014 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks for your help
    Review:Safeway Car Transport did a great job. Car arrived without issue, nice driver, great price and delivery service…what more can you say. Thanks again for your help! [ View ]
    Poster:Pete Vega
    Date:9/21/2014 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Appreciate all your help
    Review:Just wanted to write a quick review for Safeway Car Transport. My car arrived safely and timely- the guys on the truck were great and I appreciate all your help! [ View ]
    Poster:leslie donnelly
    Date:9/18/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: THANK YOU - THANK YOU !!!
    Review:The car arrived today (and on my daughter’s birthday) - Andrey the driver was very nice and told me exactly what he would be doing and when to expect the car and he even called to follow up for delivery time. Thank you again you were SO helpful... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly S
    Date:8/30/2014 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I would highly recommend safeway car transport. We had very good experience shipping our BMW from MI to California and my vehicle made it to our destination in 3 days. That was so prompt and quick !!! can't beat that !! Our transport needs were hand... [ More ]
    Poster:Ravi
    Date:8/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Review:Wanted to thank Safeway Car Transport for their excellent service, the shipping company as well did an outstanding job. [ View ]
    Poster:Slobo S
    Date:8/24/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 Ford Mustang
    Review:wanted to right a review for Safeway Car Transport and to let others know I had a very good experience. I was very concerned about shipping my new purchase and they did a great job screening the carriers and me a great one. Driver was excellent and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Ziegler
    Date:8/16/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:Just wanted to say thanks to Safeway Car Transport. Despite a tough pickup location, Car arrived here on time based on the estimated date. Everything worked out well and I thank you for your help. [ View ]
    Poster:Kumar Plakkat
    Date:8/8/2014 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my car.
    Review:I inherited a car up in Connecticut that I need to be brought down to me in Florida. I contracted with Safeway Car Transport and just wanted to write this as a recommendation for their company. Car arrived safely and all went fine. Thanks again for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike D
    Date:8/3/2014 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Thank you Safeway Car Transport for all your help in getting the car picked up as quickly as they did. All went well and the car was delivered promptly and in the condition it was shipped. I recommend them to others shipping their cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis Payne
    Date:7/26/2014 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: THIS IS AMAZING
    Review:THIS IS AMAZING - AS PROMISED AND MUCH FASTER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED - ON THE EARLIEST DATE POSSIBLE - UNBELIEVABLE PERFORMANCE AND EXECUTUON. If you have clients that need a reference you are welcome to call me. Safeway Car Transport is a brea... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Probelms
    Review:I had problems with the shipment and difficulties with the delivery by the trucking company, but in the end Safeway did step up to the plate, fessed up to the errors and offered a refund.That is what I like to see in a company, so I would use them ag... [ More ]
    Poster:per anderas
    Date:7/10/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Probelms
    Poster:per anderas
    Date:7/10/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Relocatin
    Review:Had to relocate and move to California. Had 2 cars I needed moved and specific date I couldn’t receive by which was after I arrived. Safeway Car Transport helped us with the move and got both cars delivered after our arrival in California. Ever... [ More ]
    Poster:Keenan
    Date:6/28/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus LX 470
    Review:Bought this new SUV out in Pennsylvania and could not get it shipped. Went around with different brokers all lying to me about their “truck in the area”. Come to find out that’s what some do just to get your business. Safeway Car Tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:6/19/2014 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: 1963 Ford falcon ranchero
    Review:Wanted to post a Quick note to say thanks to Safeway Car Transport. Was taking over a close friend’s car that passed away. Martin the driver was terrific and did a great job as well as the staff at Safeway Car Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:mark kubacki
    Date:6/18/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: My Smart for two car
    Review:I selected Safeway Car Transport out of the numerous calls I received due to their professionalism. They explained how everything works to me and didn’t try to push me into booking with them like everyone else. The truck driver was nice and got... [ More ]
    Poster:Kerstin Cleveland
    Date:6/14/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You!
    Review:This was my first time shipping and I was very worried. Everything you told me happened, it was stress free, I appreciate all your help and thanks for being so honest with me. Thank you again and my son thanks you! [ View ]
    Poster:jeanie harvey
    Date:6/11/2014 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: From Hawaii
    Review:Shipped my car all the way from Hawaii. Safeway Car Transport helped setup everything from the ocean shipping to the pickup at the port to me in New Mexico. Everything went smooth for so much travel. Ground carrier was very nice and professional. Tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:6/1/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 135i purchased
    Review:I purchased a new BMW 135i from a dealership in Michigan and was going to fly and drive the car back. The dealer provided me with their preferred vendor Safeway Car Transport as an option. I booked my car transport with them and my car was picked up ... [ More ]
    Poster:kris kazmer
    Date:5/16/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great job Safeway Car Transport
    Review:I just wanted to let you know that Impala that you guys shipped for me arrived with no problems. The carrier was a very nice guy and did a great job. Thanks again for the professional job and I will let everyone know what a great job Safeway Car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad Jensen
    Date:5/13/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: 1978 Chrysler Newport
    Review:Bought this car for my younger brother for a surprise birthday present. Car got here on his birthday and he was VERY VERY HAPPY! Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to Safeway Car Transport for their help in getting it here for us. [ View ]
    Poster:steve romeo
    Date:5/5/2014 8:49:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:My brother lost his job in Georgia and we needed his car brought down to me in Florida where he had moved to. First time doing this but everything went fine and we got the car fast. [ View ]
    Poster: pauline
    Date:4/20/2014 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: Nissan 300zx
    Review:Just wanted to say thank you for your help and saving me $30 off our quote as well. The Z made it to Austin and all is well. Lamar was the driver and he was very nice and professional! I will certainly look to do business with you next time we have t... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorraine Weber
    Date:4/16/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Big thank you!
    Review:Big thank you to the staff at Safeway Car Transport! My car arrived safely without any problem! The dispatcher & driver for the carrier were amazing! [ View ]
    Poster:Swabira N Khan
    Date:4/15/2014 5:02:00 AM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:This company did a good job in moving my Nissan Altima to Illinois. Saved me money and truck driver was nice. No problems, thank you very much. [ View ]
    Poster:Armance
    Date:4/12/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class Enclosed
    Review:I had to ship my SL back home to Pennsylvania and needless to say was highly concerned about shipping it. I spoke to several companies and explained my concerns. Mike at Safeway Car Transport was the only one that really listened and understood my co... [ More ]
    Poster: Scott R
    Date:4/6/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!
    Review:I have a very special Benz SL550 my sweetheart bought me. It is Garage kept, with low mileage and in mint condition. I emailed and spoke to at least 20 companies. I read and heard lots of horror stories and was very stressed out and unsure who to hir... [ More ]
    Poster:SR
    Date:3/25/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Everything was great
    Review:I reviewed many companies that called me to ship my corvette. I of course wanted the best price for an enclosed truck. Safeway Car Transport originally quoted me $50 higher but explained the process very professionally. I went with them and we decide... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronie S
    Date:3/23/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Dad’s car shipping.
    Review:I had to ship my Dad’s car to me from Florida. Has sentimental value so I was very concerned about shipping it. Car arrived & the process went like clockwork!! I was very nervous………………..having never had a... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristy
    Date:3/21/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Car received.
    Review:Just received my Equus today and everything is good. Nice and professional people from beginning to end…Thanks so much! Betsy Wiecks [ View ]
    Poster:Betsy Wiecks
    Date:3/16/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you again for your service!
    Review:Thank you again for your service! My car arrived yesterday evening. The only problem was one of the Missouri license plates blew off during transition. Other than that I am happy to be riding again with your company. next time I need a transport a... [ More ]
    Poster:R.B.
    Date:3/13/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:I have used Safeway Car Transport twice before. Each time we have a smooth, professional transport. This time we shipped back to California our 2 Can-Am motorcycles. The carrier and service was again excellent. We are actually moving our car now at t... [ More ]
    Poster:Regina
    Date:3/12/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional
    Review:Want to thank you for your service. Driver was very nice, polite and professional. The car arrived today a day early safe and sound. If I come across anyone needing to ship a car I will give them your name and number. [ View ]
    Poster:Gloria
    Date:3/5/2014 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: We thank you!
    Review:I called and spoke to Safeway first then another company called and said they had a truck and could do it cheaper. 3 days later and no truck! They didn’t have any answers and were giving me the run around. I was stressed out so called Safeway b... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnny Ellis
    Date:2/24/2014 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: Shelby Super Snake
    Review:I reviewed quite a few companies and related that my Shelby Super Snake needed special care. Safeway was the only company that really listened and they set me up with an excellent enclosed transport. Car was picked up on time and arrived quickly from... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean
    Date:2/22/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Springfield, VA.
    Review:We received our Honda Accord today early morning. Everything was great, great service. Thanks for your assistance and if any of my friends need auto transport, I will refer to you. Thanking you. Nasim, Springfield, VA. [ View ]
    Poster:Nasim Mia
    Date:2/16/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Lincoln Town Car
    Review:Thanks guys, got the car on time before I headed out of town. Will definitely do business with you again cause we are always buying cars to add to our fleet for our limo service. Will recommend you to others as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Ghulam
    Date:2/13/2014 4:09:00 AM
    Subject: Used again and still happy with service
    Review:A year ago I had to ship a car clear across the country (from east to west coast) and used Safeway. Mike really explained the business and my options. My daughter was returning to the east coast in February and I again called Safeway to ship her car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon S.
    Date:2/12/2014 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:I had to ship my car to my son in Illinois to take it for me. The people at Safeway Car were very nice and helpful. I haven’t shipped a car before and didn’t know who to trust. I cant thank them enough. The driver was super nice and my so... [ More ]
    Poster:Georgine Rehor
    Date:2/10/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Everything went great
    Review:Writing to thank Safeway Car Transport for their exceptional service. Car arrived today in fine condition. Only problem was driver forgot to call me when he got here so he had to wait for me but other than that everything was great. [ View ]
    Poster:kimba
    Date:2/8/2014 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my 58’ Ford truck.
    Review:I had shipped my truck to Oklahoma and it didn’t go well. After it got there I had to ship it back. I was worried to do it again but Mike helped me out and got me a great carrier that took good care of my baby just as I requested. I was so happ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda Pritchard