View 159,639 Reviews on 3,679 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,640th Review now!

View Safeway Car Transport LLC's New Profile

Safeway Car Transport LLC
Phone Number:8004536334
Secondary Phone Number:8004536334
Website:http://safewaycartransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 6 Months. Since 10/4/2012

Have your own experience with Safeway Car Transport LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on Safeway Car Transport LLC
    Subject: Passat transport
    Review:Just wanted to thank Safeway Car Transport for their fine job and professional by recognizing them in a positive review so hopefully others will see it and feel comfortable in using them as well. Every thing went great and as planned. [ View ]
    Poster:Marquieta
    Date:3/25/2015 4:31:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping.
    Review:Want to Thank Safeway Car Transport you for all their work in getting the Mustang transported to Washington. We had a special situation that they helped us work around to get the car up to my brother. Thanks to their assistance we got it their to him... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:3/5/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping across country
    Review:Relocating to Massachusetts due to military orders. Appreciated the assistance and professionalism provided by Safeway Car Transport and the carrier. Safeway also was very accommodating with providing me documents needed for reimbursement when I cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew Mackey
    Date:2/20/2015 5:35:00 AM
    Review:Setting up my transport was very smooth and professional. I was traveling so car could not arrive before me and I did not. It arrived on the day I need without any problems. Great services received. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard p
    Date:2/15/2015 4:42:00 AM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:Thank you Safeway Car Transport! My corvette arrived safely and when estimated for delivery. Thanks again for all your assistance, will keep you in mind if I ever ship a car again. [ View ]
    Poster:Rui B
    Date:2/3/2015 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Acura TL move
    Review:Dealings with Safeway (Mike & Michelle) were great - very responsive and explained everything to us. My issue is with the company they hired - New England Auto Transport aka USA Car Transport and the driver (Max dos Santos and his brother Leon)..... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Saternis
    Date:1/25/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:This review is unsolicited, unpaid for and an honest summary of events...I submitted a vehicle to be hauled weeks ago, and after several promises by other companies to get my auto to me, Safeway Car Transport came through. I did have to pay a bit mor... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan M.
    Date:1/19/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Review:Mike was very nice and professional. I was in no rush to ship my car just doing so to get some customization done. I was quoted $480 by Mike and then he called to tell me It would be more, at that point I was expecting some BS but it was $20 more a... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:1/13/2015 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:Writing this review to share my personal experience. Like many of you I received a ton of calls and emails to transport my car. Safeway reviewed everything with me and were very professional. Pickup was timely and received timely; everything went wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Samantha Pitchel
    Date:1/9/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: exellent service
    Review:Hi guys I want to share my eexperience with this company. I was using other company before with my other muscle cars but when I read the feedback of the last company was not too good. I found this company, for the price that they gave me I went to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Leonardo
    Date:1/9/2015 7:32:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:Writing to say thank you and what a great experience I had. I had alot of people calling me but felt best with Safeway Car Transport. I only had one day available to best ship my car and it was picked on that day. Was delivered within the time estima... [ More ]
    Poster:Amit Nahar
    Date:1/4/2015 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: My new mini cooper
    Review:Car arrived an all went well! This is my second transport with Safeway Car Transport, many thanks for everything. [ View ]
    Poster:Jill Rosenblum
    Date:1/2/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep CJ7
    Review:Quick thank you for the professional services provided and received. The Jeep arrived safely and a day early. Thanks for all your help. Regards, Harold. [ View ]
    Poster:Harold Ward
    Date:12/19/2014 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: What a good experience.
    Review:What a good experience. Review: I had to ship a car to my grand daughter and she had been trying to work with another broker for a week and half. I spoke to Mike and he took it over and had it out in 3 days for us on a truck. My grand daughter recei... [ More ]
    Poster:Em Weizer
    Date:12/18/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my husbands “baby”
    Review:We were moving up to upstate New York and my husband left me in charge of shipping his “baby” up their. Safeway Car Transport helped my getting an enclosed truck to take care of it. They were very professional and the car arrived just fin... [ More ]
    Poster:Cyndee Verhelle
    Date:12/14/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: BWM X3
    Review:Want to thank Safeway Car Transport for their efforts. Everything went very smoothly with transport of my mom's BWM X3 from NC to MA a few weeks ago. If we need to ship it again will definitely be calling them back! [ View ]
    Poster:Jill Rosenblum
    Date:12/13/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: A NIGHTMARE!!!!' DOOR RIPPED OFF AT HINGES!! AVOID!!!!!
    Review:I have booked several cars for transport thru others for cars bought running or not.. But this time, it was nothing short of a NIGHTMARE booking services thru Broker/Owner Mike Newson Who was eager to take my money for booking a spot on a carrier ... [ More ]
    Response:We have a discrepancy with this issue. We were in contact with the carrier and they admit responsibility. They received an estimate to repair of $951. Mr Kirchem was cut on check dated 10-1-14 and cashed it on 10-7-14. We have tried reaching him in regards to this but no response. If anyone wants to confirm this they can reach the carrier for proof of payment at TD Transport, 413-363-7571 [ view ]
    Poster:Severn kirchem
    Date:12/11/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Again!
    Review:Thanks again Safeway Car Transport. Second time using your service.My car was delivered today in Summerville, SC on time and in good shape. Thanks for good service once again. [ View ]
    Poster:E. Claudyne V.
    Date:11/28/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Everything came through
    Review:Want to thank Safeway Car Transport for the shipping of my car. The guy that delivered it was great. We live in a gated community, he took it off the truck at the bottom of the mountain, drove it up and through the gate and I took him back down. Cool... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:11/24/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Malibu transport.
    Review:Wanted to write a positive review for Safeway Car Transport. Received the car on schedule first thing in the morning, all went well... Thank you for making this such an easy and pleasant transaction! Really happy we chose your company! [ View ]
    Poster:Gayle T.
    Date:11/8/2014
    Review:I bought a vehicle out of state and then booked Safeway Car Transport to pick it up. They got a truck for me but then found out we had to cancel and postpone. They were accommodating and then got me a 2nd truck which picked up and delivered earlier t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry A
    Date:10/26/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my 2 cars
    Review:Thanks for all the effort in finding me a good and reliable truck driver/company to move my 2 cars to Texas. Received both cars in good condition and at a perfect timing for my situation. [ View ]
    Poster:Vinod Varghese
    Date:10/26/2014 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: 2012 Maserati GranTurismo
    Review:Writing a review here for Safeway Car Transport because they did a great job in transporting my new Maserati for me from the dealer in Maryland. Came in to me timely without any problems and I recommend them to others shipping their cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Cristopher Bellomo
    Date:10/25/2014 10:05:00 AM
    Subject: Great Broker but not great Transport Company
    Review:Safeway Car Transport Mike and his team were great to work with. After three months of searching, I chose them to assist me in transporting my sons car to Maryland. The issues I have are with the actual transport company, who picked up my car, deliv... [ More ]
    Response:We have never had a problem with the transport company previously and they have a high rating but we will not be using them again based on this recent problem being investigated. We are assisting to help provide a resolution as the carrier claims it was not driven. [ view ]
    Poster:S Mueller
    Date:10/24/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Just a perfect delivery
    Review:I don't know how this transport could have gone any better. Mike @ Safeway Car Transport contacted me in the evening of my first day of searching for transport service. He was polite and courteous and took the time to explain the process and wha... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin G
    Date:10/17/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Best Price with Prompt Delivery
    Review:I am very pleased with the service I received from Safeway. They quoted me the best rate and delivered on time. I was a little skeptical at first, but everything worked out perfectly in the end. The price was pretty much as quoted two to three wee... [ More ]
    Poster:bags323
    Date:10/6/2014 8:08:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks Safeway Car Transport
    Review:my Jeep was delivered safe and sound. It has been a pleasure working with and Laura and Mike and if we ever need to move a vehicle again, we will be sure to contact them and recommend them to anyone shipping a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeanne
    Date:9/24/2014 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks for your help
    Review:Safeway Car Transport did a great job. Car arrived without issue, nice driver, great price and delivery service…what more can you say. Thanks again for your help! [ View ]
    Poster:Pete Vega
    Date:9/21/2014 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Appreciate all your help
    Review:Just wanted to write a quick review for Safeway Car Transport. My car arrived safely and timely- the guys on the truck were great and I appreciate all your help! [ View ]
    Poster:leslie donnelly
    Date:9/18/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: THANK YOU - THANK YOU !!!
    Review:The car arrived today (and on my daughter’s birthday) - Andrey the driver was very nice and told me exactly what he would be doing and when to expect the car and he even called to follow up for delivery time. Thank you again you were SO helpful... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly S
    Date:8/30/2014 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I would highly recommend safeway car transport. We had very good experience shipping our BMW from MI to California and my vehicle made it to our destination in 3 days. That was so prompt and quick !!! can't beat that !! Our transport needs were hand... [ More ]
    Poster:Ravi
    Date:8/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Review:Wanted to thank Safeway Car Transport for their excellent service, the shipping company as well did an outstanding job. [ View ]
    Poster:Slobo S
    Date:8/24/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 Ford Mustang
    Review:wanted to right a review for Safeway Car Transport and to let others know I had a very good experience. I was very concerned about shipping my new purchase and they did a great job screening the carriers and me a great one. Driver was excellent and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Ziegler
    Date:8/16/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:Just wanted to say thanks to Safeway Car Transport. Despite a tough pickup location, Car arrived here on time based on the estimated date. Everything worked out well and I thank you for your help. [ View ]
    Poster:Kumar Plakkat
    Date:8/8/2014 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my car.
    Review:I inherited a car up in Connecticut that I need to be brought down to me in Florida. I contracted with Safeway Car Transport and just wanted to write this as a recommendation for their company. Car arrived safely and all went fine. Thanks again for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike D
    Date:8/3/2014 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Thank you Safeway Car Transport for all your help in getting the car picked up as quickly as they did. All went well and the car was delivered promptly and in the condition it was shipped. I recommend them to others shipping their cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis Payne
    Date:7/26/2014 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: THIS IS AMAZING
    Review:THIS IS AMAZING - AS PROMISED AND MUCH FASTER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED - ON THE EARLIEST DATE POSSIBLE - UNBELIEVABLE PERFORMANCE AND EXECUTUON. If you have clients that need a reference you are welcome to call me. Safeway Car Transport is a brea... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Probelms
    Review:I had problems with the shipment and difficulties with the delivery by the trucking company, but in the end Safeway did step up to the plate, fessed up to the errors and offered a refund.That is what I like to see in a company, so I would use them ag... [ More ]
    Poster:per anderas
    Date:7/10/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Probelms
    Poster:per anderas
    Date:7/10/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Relocatin
    Review:Had to relocate and move to California. Had 2 cars I needed moved and specific date I couldn’t receive by which was after I arrived. Safeway Car Transport helped us with the move and got both cars delivered after our arrival in California. Ever... [ More ]
    Poster:Keenan
    Date:6/28/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus LX 470
    Review:Bought this new SUV out in Pennsylvania and could not get it shipped. Went around with different brokers all lying to me about their “truck in the area”. Come to find out that’s what some do just to get your business. Safeway Car Tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:6/19/2014 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: 1963 Ford falcon ranchero
    Review:Wanted to post a Quick note to say thanks to Safeway Car Transport. Was taking over a close friend’s car that passed away. Martin the driver was terrific and did a great job as well as the staff at Safeway Car Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:mark kubacki
    Date:6/18/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: My Smart for two car
    Review:I selected Safeway Car Transport out of the numerous calls I received due to their professionalism. They explained how everything works to me and didn’t try to push me into booking with them like everyone else. The truck driver was nice and got... [ More ]
    Poster:Kerstin Cleveland
    Date:6/14/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You!
    Review:This was my first time shipping and I was very worried. Everything you told me happened, it was stress free, I appreciate all your help and thanks for being so honest with me. Thank you again and my son thanks you! [ View ]
    Poster:jeanie harvey
    Date:6/11/2014 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: From Hawaii
    Review:Shipped my car all the way from Hawaii. Safeway Car Transport helped setup everything from the ocean shipping to the pickup at the port to me in New Mexico. Everything went smooth for so much travel. Ground carrier was very nice and professional. Tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:6/1/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 135i purchased
    Review:I purchased a new BMW 135i from a dealership in Michigan and was going to fly and drive the car back. The dealer provided me with their preferred vendor Safeway Car Transport as an option. I booked my car transport with them and my car was picked up ... [ More ]
    Poster:kris kazmer
    Date:5/16/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great job Safeway Car Transport
    Review:I just wanted to let you know that Impala that you guys shipped for me arrived with no problems. The carrier was a very nice guy and did a great job. Thanks again for the professional job and I will let everyone know what a great job Safeway Car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad Jensen
    Date:5/13/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: 1978 Chrysler Newport
    Review:Bought this car for my younger brother for a surprise birthday present. Car got here on his birthday and he was VERY VERY HAPPY! Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to Safeway Car Transport for their help in getting it here for us. [ View ]
    Poster:steve romeo
    Date:5/5/2014 8:49:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:My brother lost his job in Georgia and we needed his car brought down to me in Florida where he had moved to. First time doing this but everything went fine and we got the car fast. [ View ]
    Poster: pauline
    Date:4/20/2014 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: Nissan 300zx
    Review:Just wanted to say thank you for your help and saving me $30 off our quote as well. The Z made it to Austin and all is well. Lamar was the driver and he was very nice and professional! I will certainly look to do business with you next time we have t... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorraine Weber