View 169,122 Reviews on 3,814 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,123th Review now!

View Safeway Car Transport LLC's New Profile

Safeway Car Transport LLC
Phone Number:8004536334
Secondary Phone Number:8004536334
Website:http://safewaycartransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 10 Months. Since 10/4/2012

Have your own experience with Safeway Car Transport LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on Safeway Car Transport LLC
    Subject: Pleasant process
    Review:I just wanted to thank you so much for your service. Driver was pleasant and prompt!!! You made it a pleasant process and looking forward to doing business with you again. [ View ]
    Poster:Donna B
    Date:8/21/2015 5:16:00 AM
    Subject: Toyota Camry move
    Review:Thank you safeway car transport for your help and I received the car as how I sent. Very good service I would definitely refer my friends through you for any moving. [ View ]
    Poster:Ramanathan
    Date:8/1/2015 4:14:00 AM
    Subject: Had great experience
    Review:Thank you Safeway car transport. I got my car before committed time and had great experience with your company. Will use you again next time shipping. [ View ]
    Poster:Uday Singh
    Date:7/19/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I had contacted a company out of Florida who told me everything I wanted to hear, but once I seen the contract it was a bait and switch, so I contacted Safeway car transport. Mike and Laura did a fantastic job of transporting my car! Their price was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike gowan
    Date:7/8/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience.
    Review:I had to talk to a lot of people in regards to transporting my car. Prices ranged all over and some of the individuals were not very professional. Safeway Car Transport was one of the first ones and after speaking to everyone I felt most comfortable ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robin
    Date:7/3/2015 6:28:00 AM
    Subject: Recommend
    Review:Writing a quick review for Safeway Car Transport. Got my Mercedes on time within the dates provided and did a good job with communication. Wanted to thank them so much for their help and making this easy :) [ View ]
    Poster:Monique Ta
    Date:6/16/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: very pleased with transport
    Review:My car got transported and everything went smoothly. I spoke to a lot of people and choose Safeway Car Transport. They weren’t the cheapest but they explained how the process works. They picked in the time frame we setup and arrived on time. Dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Yuhao He
    Date:6/16/2015 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: NEVER got the service!
    Review:We never got the service after we paid the deposit! We tried to get our deposit back, but they even didn't pick up the call. Before we paid the deposit, we made it clear that we need them to pick up the car before our flight. But they kept saying the... [ More ]
    Response:We did have a carrier setup but unfortunately they tried to reach the customer for pickup. No one answered or called back so they were unable to load. The services were completed and we offered to setup another truck without any additional charges. [ view ]
    Poster:Joanne
    Date:6/5/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Fiat 500
    Review:Thank you for setting up the transport of my Fiat 500. Driver arrived on time yesterday and was very professional. Thanks again! [ View ]
    Poster:Marcel Rodriguez
    Date:6/1/2015 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for all your help
    Review:Thanks for all your help on my Beetle Wanted to write a “Thanks for all your help” review for Safeway Car Transport; everything worked out great! I already recommended them to one of my friends and recommend them to others who need a goo... [ More ]
    Poster:Isabella
    Date:5/10/2015 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Sports car Delivery on time and on budget
    Review:Ok…. how do I start. I have never used a car shipping company EVER BEFORE, and I have always had concerns using a shipping company to haul my classic cars. So up to this date, I have always drove out and picked up my sports cars. So this time, ... [ More ]
    Poster:DJ Brennan
    Date:4/26/2015 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks for all the help.
    Review:Thanks for all the help. I wanted to loop back to say how happy I am with the service I received. Dmitri the driver was a nice guy and delivered ahead of promised schedule. Everything went very good. [ View ]
    Poster: Sriram Chandranath
    Date:4/3/2015 5:35:00 AM
    Subject: Passat transport
    Review:Just wanted to thank Safeway Car Transport for their fine job and professional by recognizing them in a positive review so hopefully others will see it and feel comfortable in using them as well. Every thing went great and as planned. [ View ]
    Poster:Marquieta
    Date:3/25/2015 4:31:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping.
    Review:Want to Thank Safeway Car Transport you for all their work in getting the Mustang transported to Washington. We had a special situation that they helped us work around to get the car up to my brother. Thanks to their assistance we got it their to him... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:3/5/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping across country
    Review:Relocating to Massachusetts due to military orders. Appreciated the assistance and professionalism provided by Safeway Car Transport and the carrier. Safeway also was very accommodating with providing me documents needed for reimbursement when I cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew Mackey
    Date:2/20/2015 5:35:00 AM
    Review:Setting up my transport was very smooth and professional. I was traveling so car could not arrive before me and I did not. It arrived on the day I need without any problems. Great services received. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard p
    Date:2/15/2015 4:42:00 AM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:Thank you Safeway Car Transport! My corvette arrived safely and when estimated for delivery. Thanks again for all your assistance, will keep you in mind if I ever ship a car again. [ View ]
    Poster:Rui B
    Date:2/3/2015 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Acura TL move
    Review:Dealings with Safeway (Mike & Michelle) were great - very responsive and explained everything to us. My issue is with the company they hired - New England Auto Transport aka USA Car Transport and the driver (Max dos Santos and his brother Leon)..... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Saternis
    Date:1/25/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:This review is unsolicited, unpaid for and an honest summary of events...I submitted a vehicle to be hauled weeks ago, and after several promises by other companies to get my auto to me, Safeway Car Transport came through. I did have to pay a bit mor... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan M.
    Date:1/19/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Review:Mike was very nice and professional. I was in no rush to ship my car just doing so to get some customization done. I was quoted $480 by Mike and then he called to tell me It would be more, at that point I was expecting some BS but it was $20 more a... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:1/13/2015 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:Writing this review to share my personal experience. Like many of you I received a ton of calls and emails to transport my car. Safeway reviewed everything with me and were very professional. Pickup was timely and received timely; everything went wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Samantha Pitchel
    Date:1/9/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: exellent service
    Review:Hi guys I want to share my eexperience with this company. I was using other company before with my other muscle cars but when I read the feedback of the last company was not too good. I found this company, for the price that they gave me I went to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Leonardo
    Date:1/9/2015 7:32:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:Writing to say thank you and what a great experience I had. I had alot of people calling me but felt best with Safeway Car Transport. I only had one day available to best ship my car and it was picked on that day. Was delivered within the time estima... [ More ]
    Poster:Amit Nahar
    Date:1/4/2015 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: My new mini cooper
    Review:Car arrived an all went well! This is my second transport with Safeway Car Transport, many thanks for everything. [ View ]
    Poster:Jill Rosenblum
    Date:1/2/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep CJ7
    Review:Quick thank you for the professional services provided and received. The Jeep arrived safely and a day early. Thanks for all your help. Regards, Harold. [ View ]
    Poster:Harold Ward
    Date:12/19/2014 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: What a good experience.
    Review:What a good experience. Review: I had to ship a car to my grand daughter and she had been trying to work with another broker for a week and half. I spoke to Mike and he took it over and had it out in 3 days for us on a truck. My grand daughter recei... [ More ]
    Poster:Em Weizer
    Date:12/18/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my husbands “baby”
    Review:We were moving up to upstate New York and my husband left me in charge of shipping his “baby” up their. Safeway Car Transport helped my getting an enclosed truck to take care of it. They were very professional and the car arrived just fin... [ More ]
    Poster:Cyndee Verhelle
    Date:12/14/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: BWM X3
    Review:Want to thank Safeway Car Transport for their efforts. Everything went very smoothly with transport of my mom's BWM X3 from NC to MA a few weeks ago. If we need to ship it again will definitely be calling them back! [ View ]
    Poster:Jill Rosenblum
    Date:12/13/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: A NIGHTMARE!!!!' DOOR RIPPED OFF AT HINGES!! AVOID!!!!!
    Review:I have booked several cars for transport thru others for cars bought running or not.. But this time, it was nothing short of a NIGHTMARE booking services thru Broker/Owner Mike Newson Who was eager to take my money for booking a spot on a carrier ... [ More ]
    Response:We have a discrepancy with this issue. We were in contact with the carrier and they admit responsibility. They received an estimate to repair of $951. Mr Kirchem was cut on check dated 10-1-14 and cashed it on 10-7-14. We have tried reaching him in regards to this but no response. If anyone wants to confirm this they can reach the carrier for proof of payment at TD Transport, 413-363-7571 [ view ]
    Poster:Severn kirchem
    Date:12/11/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Again!
    Review:Thanks again Safeway Car Transport. Second time using your service.My car was delivered today in Summerville, SC on time and in good shape. Thanks for good service once again. [ View ]
    Poster:E. Claudyne V.
    Date:11/28/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Everything came through
    Review:Want to thank Safeway Car Transport for the shipping of my car. The guy that delivered it was great. We live in a gated community, he took it off the truck at the bottom of the mountain, drove it up and through the gate and I took him back down. Cool... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:11/24/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Malibu transport.
    Review:Wanted to write a positive review for Safeway Car Transport. Received the car on schedule first thing in the morning, all went well... Thank you for making this such an easy and pleasant transaction! Really happy we chose your company! [ View ]
    Poster:Gayle T.
    Date:11/8/2014
    Review:I bought a vehicle out of state and then booked Safeway Car Transport to pick it up. They got a truck for me but then found out we had to cancel and postpone. They were accommodating and then got me a 2nd truck which picked up and delivered earlier t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry A
    Date:10/26/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my 2 cars
    Review:Thanks for all the effort in finding me a good and reliable truck driver/company to move my 2 cars to Texas. Received both cars in good condition and at a perfect timing for my situation. [ View ]
    Poster:Vinod Varghese
    Date:10/26/2014 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: 2012 Maserati GranTurismo
    Review:Writing a review here for Safeway Car Transport because they did a great job in transporting my new Maserati for me from the dealer in Maryland. Came in to me timely without any problems and I recommend them to others shipping their cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Cristopher Bellomo
    Date:10/25/2014 10:05:00 AM
    Subject: Great Broker but not great Transport Company
    Review:Safeway Car Transport Mike and his team were great to work with. After three months of searching, I chose them to assist me in transporting my sons car to Maryland. The issues I have are with the actual transport company, who picked up my car, deliv... [ More ]
    Response:We have never had a problem with the transport company previously and they have a high rating but we will not be using them again based on this recent problem being investigated. We are assisting to help provide a resolution as the carrier claims it was not driven. [ view ]
    Poster:S Mueller
    Date:10/24/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Just a perfect delivery
    Review:I don't know how this transport could have gone any better. Mike @ Safeway Car Transport contacted me in the evening of my first day of searching for transport service. He was polite and courteous and took the time to explain the process and wha... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin G
    Date:10/17/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Best Price with Prompt Delivery
    Review:I am very pleased with the service I received from Safeway. They quoted me the best rate and delivered on time. I was a little skeptical at first, but everything worked out perfectly in the end. The price was pretty much as quoted two to three wee... [ More ]
    Poster:bags323
    Date:10/6/2014 8:08:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks Safeway Car Transport
    Review:my Jeep was delivered safe and sound. It has been a pleasure working with and Laura and Mike and if we ever need to move a vehicle again, we will be sure to contact them and recommend them to anyone shipping a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeanne
    Date:9/24/2014 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks for your help
    Review:Safeway Car Transport did a great job. Car arrived without issue, nice driver, great price and delivery service…what more can you say. Thanks again for your help! [ View ]
    Poster:Pete Vega
    Date:9/21/2014 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Appreciate all your help
    Review:Just wanted to write a quick review for Safeway Car Transport. My car arrived safely and timely- the guys on the truck were great and I appreciate all your help! [ View ]
    Poster:leslie donnelly
    Date:9/18/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: THANK YOU - THANK YOU !!!
    Review:The car arrived today (and on my daughter’s birthday) - Andrey the driver was very nice and told me exactly what he would be doing and when to expect the car and he even called to follow up for delivery time. Thank you again you were SO helpful... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly S
    Date:8/30/2014 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I would highly recommend safeway car transport. We had very good experience shipping our BMW from MI to California and my vehicle made it to our destination in 3 days. That was so prompt and quick !!! can't beat that !! Our transport needs were hand... [ More ]
    Poster:Ravi
    Date:8/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Review:Wanted to thank Safeway Car Transport for their excellent service, the shipping company as well did an outstanding job. [ View ]
    Poster:Slobo S
    Date:8/24/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 Ford Mustang
    Review:wanted to right a review for Safeway Car Transport and to let others know I had a very good experience. I was very concerned about shipping my new purchase and they did a great job screening the carriers and me a great one. Driver was excellent and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Ziegler
    Date:8/16/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:Just wanted to say thanks to Safeway Car Transport. Despite a tough pickup location, Car arrived here on time based on the estimated date. Everything worked out well and I thank you for your help. [ View ]
    Poster:Kumar Plakkat
    Date:8/8/2014 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my car.
    Review:I inherited a car up in Connecticut that I need to be brought down to me in Florida. I contracted with Safeway Car Transport and just wanted to write this as a recommendation for their company. Car arrived safely and all went fine. Thanks again for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike D
    Date:8/3/2014 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Thank you Safeway Car Transport for all your help in getting the car picked up as quickly as they did. All went well and the car was delivered promptly and in the condition it was shipped. I recommend them to others shipping their cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis Payne
    Date:7/26/2014 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: THIS IS AMAZING
    Review:THIS IS AMAZING - AS PROMISED AND MUCH FASTER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED - ON THE EARLIEST DATE POSSIBLE - UNBELIEVABLE PERFORMANCE AND EXECUTUON. If you have clients that need a reference you are welcome to call me. Safeway Car Transport is a brea... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Probelms
    Review:I had problems with the shipment and difficulties with the delivery by the trucking company, but in the end Safeway did step up to the plate, fessed up to the errors and offered a refund.That is what I like to see in a company, so I would use them ag... [ More ]
    Poster:per anderas