Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,829 Reviews on 3,377 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 524 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
RoadRunner Auto Transport
Location:1055 Stewart Avenue
Bethpage, NY 11714
Phone Number:888-777-2123
Secondary Phone Number:CLICK WEBSITE FOR INSTANT ONLINE QUOTE
Website:http://www.RoadRunnerAutoTransport.com
Time On Site:4 Year(s), 9 Month(s). Since 7/10/2009

INSTANT ONLINE QUOTES - FULLY INSURED SHIPPING - 24/7 TRACKING - NO UP FRONT DEPOSITS! RoadRunner Auto Transport is a leading provider of reliable vehicle shipping services. Our dedicated team of shipping professionals will arrange and transport your vehicle with care from start to finish. With over 1,500 certified open and enclosed carriers in our network, we're heading your way! Get an instant quote on our user friendly website or by calling (888) 777-2123. WE TAKE YOUR SHIPMENT SERIOUSLY, AND WE'RE OPEN LONG HOURS TO PROVE IT - > OUR EXPERIENCED STAFF IS AVAILABLE FROM 9:00AM TO 9:00PM EST TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR TRANSPORT.
Have your own experience with RoadRunner Auto Transport to share?

RoadRunner Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 38 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.38% of RoadRunner Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.62% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on RoadRunner Auto Transport
    Subject: never picked my car up
    Review:Road Runnner never picked my car they took my money and never delivered. They claim the truck canceled but they never called to tell me. so they made up a story that they had a truck Found out from the trucking board they never had a truck. bewar... [ More ]
    Poster:cathy godfrey
    Date:4/18/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: MAJOR Disappointment
    Review:After posting I needed a shipper on UShip I was inundated with shippers and options. After reading the reviews and prices I chose Roadrunner Auto Transport. They were not the cheapest bid, but between the reviews and what I considered a fair price, I... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:4/16/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: MISERABLE SERVICE
    Review:Roadrunner customer service is nonexistent. They Pimp you out to the trucker and then they provide no assistance with communication. You leave messages and roadrunner does not call you back. The trucker picked up my car at midnight!!!!! original ... [ More ]
    Poster:SHERI
    Date:4/14/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: REVEIW
    Review:The absolute worse experience I have ever had trying to get a car transported. The car was se to be moved three different times, The seller was getting upset with me for not having it picked up, I left messages, and emails with road RoadRunner, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Curtis Gibson
    Date:4/14/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Scam Business, Never Use Loadrunner Auto Transport
    Review:Roadrunner Auto Transportation Is Either A Scam Organization Operating Under The Guise Of An Auto Company Or They Are Just Plain Callous. They Promised To Pick Up My Car On Monday March 24th. I called On Friday March 21st To Confirm My Reservation, T... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:4/8/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Scam Business, Never Use Loadrunner Auto Transport
    Poster:Paul
    Date:4/8/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Roadrunner stay away
    Review:I'm certain they aren't any less ingenious than their competitors. They just do a better job of over promise and under deliver. [ View ]
    Poster:T Bell
    Date:4/3/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Experience
    Review:The quote came in at $1128 to drive 1400 miles. Pretty good for me, but no driver would take the shipment. I could not get anyone to return emails at Roadrunner. Finally 3 weeks later Nicole called to see if I still needed the truck moved. She said t... [ More ]
    Poster:ExMech
    Date:3/23/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipping Experience
    Review:Roadrunner delivered my car from Illinois to Florida in 3 days with no problems. Everybody I spoke with was helpful and professional. Very pleased overall. [ View ]
    Poster:Sean Lafferty
    Date:3/17/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Good service from start to End
    Review:This guys are really very quick in getting you the quotes, sending confirmations and the driver to call on time to fix the timings. I got my car delivered to atlanta one day before they said. it really helped me as i was with no car in Atlanta. They... [ More ]
    Poster:GarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Good service from start to End
    Date:3/17/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: would never recommend!!
    Review:Stay away!! My experience with this company was terrible. I initially spoke with a Minor. I advised this individual of my pick UP and delivery! He assured me that my vehicle would be picked up and delivered without any complications, wrong. The first... [ More ]
    Poster:Demetrius
    Date:3/15/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Just AWESOME
    Review:From the time I called in to book services to the time my car was delivered RoadRunner was spot on with exceptional customer service. I received calls with updates through each key step of the process. We encountered a set back with the pickup locati... [ More ]
    Poster:Leo
    Date:3/13/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Uncaring Unprofessional Staff
    Review:I booked the transport 3 weeks in advance so they could pick up the vehicle. The day before the pick up we did not receive any calls from the driver, I called the following day only to be told that the driver had "truck problems" I find it... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorena
    Date:3/7/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: REVIEW FOR ROADRUNNER TRANSPORT
    Review:Roadrunner Transport provided excellent and timely service. They were not the cheapest quote I got but they were not the most expensive either. I really wanted a quote from a bonafide company (not a broker working from their home phone) that was not... [ More ]
    Poster:Dane
    Date:2/27/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Our experience
    Review:Tom, the driver arrived earlier than his estimated time and not only had our car unloaded by the time we arrived, but also had the motor running and the car warming up. Tom also noted a problem he had encountered in starting the car in case it stalle... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne Lafferty
    Date:2/26/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Our experience
    Poster:Wayne Lafferty
    Date:2/26/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great experiance
    Review:They assigned RODI Auto Movers LLC to pick up and transport my vehicle. The driver called on the day that was scheduled to pick up and arrived at the time he stated. He coordinated the delivery (ahead of the scheduled estimate) and delivered as pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron C.
    Date:2/26/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: ROAD RUNNER TRANSPORTATION
    Review:ROADRUNNER PROVIDED AN EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM FIRST CONTACT TO FINAL DELIVERY THEY PICKUP WAS SCHEDULED FOR 4 DAYS AFTER BOOKING AND OCCURRED ON THE 2ND OF THE TWO DAY WINDOW FOR PICKUP. BOTH DRIVER AND ROAD RUNNER CONTACTED ME REGARDING THE PICKU... [ More ]
    Poster:RON S
    Date:2/18/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: would definately use again
    Review:Outstanding Service with great price. the driver are courteous and reliable in diliiering my vehicle. I will recommend this company to anyone looking for peace of mind knowing that their vehicle is in good hands. Thank you Road Runner. [ View ]
    Poster:Latifu Adeniran
    Date:2/10/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:Road runner did an excellent Job in delivering on time as a matter of fact they exceeded my expectation and arrived a couple of hours early. [ View ]
    Poster:michael gardnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt/Early Delivery
    Review:Order was placed on a Wednesday, carrier assigned by Thursday, car was picked up by Friday. 6 days later, car was delivered ahead of schedule for a delivery across the country from FL to CA, door to door. Much less painful than the last time I had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary T
    Date:1/31/2014 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:I was pleased that the driver communicated before pickup and delivery to ensure good service. Additionally, he outlined the overall procedure and expected service. [ View ]
    Poster:D. Crose
    Date:1/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Price
    Review:The overall experience was good with Roadrunner Auto Transport. The only issue with the experience is that the price went up three times before they picked up the vehicle. the quoted price was $650.00 and it almost doubled before the pick up. There ... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy Scott
    Date:1/27/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of vehicle
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the way that they were accessible to contact information.They did a fantastic job and they did not require a upfront fee which was great considering that I was ripped off by another Company.I would with no doubt use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:ed chirico
    Date:1/25/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Will use again
    Review:My dealings with roadrunner were a pleasure. My car was delivered last night and everything went smoothly. I was always able to reach someone when I had a question and their customer service called 3 times to update me about on the status. Great serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:1/25/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Review:This is the second time that I have used Roadrunner car transport. Both times pickup was close or on promised pickup date. Delivery on the first was a few days late but the second it was right on time. The car was in excellent condition except fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Sipos
    Date:1/24/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Unsatisfied Customer
    Review:I shipped my car from Hawaii to Texas upon leaving the military. Roadrunner does not have a pickup service if you are in Hawaii but that does not drop the price of the shipment even though you have to drop it off at the port yourself. My car was... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:1/2/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:I just had a car delivered today from MN. The driver called me 3 times prior to delivery and was on time. I was impressed after reading some of the other reviews. No problems at all. [ View ]
    Poster:Carla- Mesa, AZ
    Date:11/5/2013 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my car to Alaska
    Review:Went through Alaska Car Transport to arrange shipping of my 4Runner. The driver from RoadRunner was prompt and courteous. The car arrived early and in the same condition it was picked up in. My wife left a bit over 1/4 tank of gas in but it was not a... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck Freedman
    Date:10/28/2013 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:I'll never drive my car long distance again just for the purpose of moving it. The cost was a wash by the time you figure hotel, food, gas, wear and tear, and the potential of a breakdown. They picked up the next day and it was there before I expec... [ More ]
    Poster:Darrel Rhea
    Date:10/7/2013 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Stay Away From This Shipper
    Review:Stay Away. Most important thing to know is that they don't care about the customer and will mislead you regularly. My car arrived late and damaged. RR Auto Trans and/or it's trucker damaged the car and ultimately refused to even discuss it even thoug... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:9/3/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Road Runner Auto Transport - Bad Experience
    Review:Failure to return calls 100% of the time. Failure to respond to request to process an insurance claim. Failure to assist on any matter after initial booking with Road Runner. Auto was delivered with damage to suspension arm. I requested some assi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Keighley
    Date:8/28/2013 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I shipped two vehicles at different times. Both were picked on time. The driver called and details worked out. Cars arrived earlier than expected in good shape. Super service. This was the one thing that went well for our move. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Harvey
    Date:8/20/2013 1:29:00 AM
    Subject: Affordable, excellent service
    Review:I called several companies and RoadRunner had the best rates by far. Plus, being able to ship personal items along with the vehicles eliminated additional shipping costs. I will definitely use this company again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathy Eichinger
    Date:5/30/2013 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Very professional, They made an otherwise confusing and scarey process, simple and secure. I would gladly use their services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dr. Kurt Pulver
    Date:5/22/2013 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Friendly but didn't meet expectations
    Review:The coordinator seemed helpful, but in the end she was not able to get my car transported at the rate that the company originally quoted (should they have covered the difference???). Further, it was less than 2-days before I was actually moving that... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:5/10/2013 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Road Runner is the way to go
    Review:I work for a dealrship and we always use Road Runner when shipping a vehicle to a customer. They are always competitive in pricing and prompt and professional. Road Runner was reccomended to me about a year ago by a sales person here, and I have ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy Lewis
    Date:5/7/2013 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service - Best Company I've ever used
    Review:Our experience with Roadrunner was an absolute dream. They told us up front that if we left household goods in the car there would be extra charge for weight. Everything we placed in the cars as exactly where we placed it, to include my snow brush I ... [ More ]
    Poster:D Crothers
    Date:4/4/2013 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Great to do biz with!
    Review:Heather made things easy, quick and affordable. I will definitely be a repeat customer. The vehicles were picked up early and arrived well before my deadline. [ View ]
    Poster:Kelly R.
    Date:3/27/2013 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment from Copiague, NY to Baton Rouge, LA
    Review:For our car shipment I dealt with Ms. Heather who is an excellent communicator, very friendly and knowledgeable.She promised to set us up with a good car shipping company and she did. Overall a very positive experience, especially after reading s... [ More ]
    Poster:Ritwij Kulkarni
    Date:2/21/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: No Show
    Review:This company was quick to respond to my request to move my car, but, after contracting with them I never heard from them again. I called them at least five times after they agreed to pick up my car on a date specified. But every time I called to ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Tafoya
    Date:2/19/2013 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Roadrunner Auto Transport Customer!!!
    Review:First and foremost Roadrunner Auto Transport is a broker not a truck company. Be aware that when you fill out the paperwork your ready pickup date is NOT the ACTUAL pick up date. They didnt charge my card until the Jeep was picked up. I had my car sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Karyl This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2013 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Service could be better
    Review:Totally waste of time!!, one month of promises and i never receive calls or notice from them, they just keep saying that monday or tuesday and that was since the first week of january. I know that Long Island is full these days and pick a car can be... [ More ]
    Poster:Hernan
    Date:2/7/2013 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from El Paso to Loveland
    Review:The price was very reasonable and the assigned carrier was prompt and very prepared. Easy to work with on both ends. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:2/6/2013 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Service was excellent and there was very good communication with both Road Runner and the driver. Vehicle was delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:1/2/2013 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Professional, patient, available, accurate, informative, knowledgeable. service was affordable, flexible, accomodating. [ View ]
    Poster:r. creef
    Date:12/24/2012 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Very happy with the service. Delivery was on time and the customer service reps were great with keeping me informed of where my vehicle was at all times. I completed this transaction while I was away from home with out any major incidents. The drive... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry DeJean
    Date:12/20/2012 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: transporting my Lexus to Austin
    Review:Road Runner Auto Transport did an excellent job moving my Lexus from Rockville, MD to Austin, TX. My driver (Alton) was available to pick the car up early (I wasn't ready) and was totally flexible in arranging a time to pick up the vehicle on the fi... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:12/18/2012 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I initially filled out the form online just to get a quote for how much it would cost to transport my vehicle. Immediately I got an instant quote from the website and an email letting me know that they are ready and eager to have my business. Fast an... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck