View 144,442 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,443th Review now!
RoadRunner Auto Transport
Location:1055 Stewart Avenue
Bethpage, NY 11714
Phone Number:888-777-2123
Secondary Phone Number:CLICK WEBSITE FOR INSTANT ONLINE QUOTE
Website:
Time On Site:5 Years, 0 Months. Since 7/10/2009

INSTANT ONLINE QUOTES - FULLY INSURED SHIPPING - 24/7 TRACKING - NO UP FRONT DEPOSITS! RoadRunner Auto Transport is a leading provider of reliable vehicle shipping services. Our dedicated team of shipping professionals will arrange and transport your vehicle with care from start to finish. With over 1,500 certified open and enclosed carriers in our network, we're heading your way! Get an instant quote on our user friendly website or by calling (888) 777-2123. WE TAKE YOUR SHIPMENT SERIOUSLY, AND WE'RE OPEN LONG HOURS TO PROVE IT - > OUR EXPERIENCED STAFF IS AVAILABLE FROM 9:00AM TO 9:00PM EST TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR TRANSPORT.
Have your own experience with RoadRunner Auto Transport to share?

RoadRunner Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 70 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.70% of RoadRunner Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.30% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on RoadRunner Auto Transport
    Subject: Bait and Switch
    Review:Contracted with company a month in advance of my move for $1195. No calls from them leading up to scheduled pick up date. After several calls from me I'm finally put in touch with a manager that tells me that they cannot ship my vehicle for the pri... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Sell
    Date:7/27/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport used ever!!
    Review:I move between places very frequently, i always had issues with moving car. This time i heard about Riad runner and learnt that they are good in keeping promises. Customer service was good and Kind. No additional charges and cheaper than others. A... [ More ]
    Poster:NagaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 7:39:00 AM
    Subject: excellent customer service
    Review:We decided to try Road Runner Auto Transport, customer service was absolutely perfect and friendly .Very reasonable price, road runner transport is the best, fast delivery [ View ]
    Poster:sherleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: excellent customer service
    Date:7/25/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: bad experience, never use roadrunner
    Review:I shipped a car from IL to CA, paid $125 in advance to roadrunner and agree to pay rest $1200 when delivery. the driver did NOT pickup the car on time during the day time, but very late after working hour. And for delivery, the driver arrived late,... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:7/25/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: shipped car cross country
    Review:Picked Roadrunner for auto transport. Thought they were the ones doing the transport. They do not. They gave the job to Abraham Express. All worked out great! Car arrived from southern cal to ma on time and in good condition. I did have a problem try... [ More ]
    Poster:Vicki
    Date:7/25/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Review:My transaction was hassle free. I shipped to a third party and paid up front. I did not get any negative feedback from the third party. They picked up and delivered on time. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason L.
    Date:7/25/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Work with Pros
    Review:I wish I had started with Roadrunner before the first company Starr Relocation Services wasted almost 2 months before the backed out of our agreement. Excellent Job Roadrunner Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:J BurnsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:The pickup was good on time. The driver called before he arrived so that I could make proper arrangement ahead. The delivery time was about four days before the expected 10 days, which was good for me too. [ View ]
    Poster:ZBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:Everything was great. Only thing was my vehicle was extremely dirty at pickup. The price for the transport was reasonable. The pickup and drop off both were on time. [ View ]
    Poster:DrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: not again
    Review:I will never use this service again or recommend them. The driver was great but customer service wasn't [ View ]
    Poster:John H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: poor honest
    Review:at first,original pick up date is June 20th.but they cant do it,they push time.after 20 days,called my phone on JULY 15TH ,they told me pick up date on July 17th,at that time,i told them that we don't need to carry the car.at the end,they also cost y... [ More ]
    Poster:alberlitan
    Date:7/21/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: My advice to any one need to transport a car
    Review:they are professional in their job ,they come on time to pick up the car and arrived before the time expected . they are honest and every thing I left in the car was there when I received it. The driver called me before he come to the destinat... [ More ]
    Poster:kamil youssefThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Road Runner is the best!
    Review:We just recently started using RoadRunner and they have been great. The dealer dashboard feature is awesome. The communication between the shipping coordinator and our contacts is top notch. Shipping costs can tend to be a little higher than other co... [ More ]
    Poster:Katy Kennedy
    Date:7/18/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Review:Timely pickup and delivery! Ran into a bit of a problem when I had to drop everything and run to the bank to get a bank check. It was believed that my credit card would be charged for the whole amount. No so but no problem. Would recommend and would ... [ More ]
    Poster:NatThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Unprofessional and Dishonest
    Review:This was the worst customer experience I have ever had in dealing with car transport company, and I have had my vehicles shipped by others from LA to Chicago and then LA to Baltimore. I booked the transport online in May for a planned June 18th pick... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenni
    Date:7/18/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Sh*t
    Review:Letter to Jack Ballner of RoadRunner Auto Transporter I couldn't be more disappointed with your service. First, I heard nothing from you or your driver until approx. 8:PM last night, to say he was going to drop vehicle you were contracted to trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Vorzimmer
    Date:7/18/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Late / Dishonesty / incompetency
    Review:Roadrunner tried to take this review down by saying they couldn't verify me as a customer. What a joke. They probably put 400% more effort into taking this down than tracking my car and giving me timely(if any) updates. So It's back up and I figur... [ More ]
    Poster:Quintin
    Date:7/18/2014 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: my car arrived as promised
    Review:I used RoadRunner to ship a 1966 barracuda from Arizona to Florida. They were very helpful all along the way, even when my drop-off destination changed at the last minute. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Marcus
    Date:7/18/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Road Runner Transport
    Review:All I can say is Anthony and company delivered as promised. All that was required to secure the transaction was 10% on Am Ex card, KOOL! The pick-up date and driver dispatcher was arranged the same say that I committed to Road Runner Carriers. Nice ... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger G
    Date:7/18/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: bait and switch
    Review:Happy they did not make a dime and were just trying to get more money. I cancelled. Are they giving low quotes so you will sign their contract and then raise the price by not picking up your car? The cast of Melissa, Janelle, Jack who do not call bac... [ More ]
    Poster:patti p
    Date:7/18/2014 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: Professional courteous staff
    Review:The staff was very prompt in responding to several inquieries prior to shipping. The fee was exactly as quoted. The vehicle was delivered on time. The driver was very courteous, he even answered a few text messages I sent when trying to confirm deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Cheryl GreeneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Best Auto Shipping
    Review:Best of the Best. This is the best Auto shipping company ever! very fast, (6 days from NYC to LA) Can you imagine? And the rate is very reasonable compare to the market. I strongly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Roy Yan
    Date:7/17/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Brokerage Education
    Review:Welcome to Auto Transportation Brokerage. Just about every organization you contact is a broker that schedules auto transportation. If the company really does have a fleet, the title would be dispatcher that schedules auto transportation. Notice th... [ More ]
    Poster:andre pattersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:Road Runner Auto Transport saved our lives. Several companies tried to find a driver that would transport our truck to Wyoming, but none had been able. We had just about given up when Nicole called at the 11th hour and said she had found a driver for... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee CoyneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: road runner auto transport
    Review:A+ company got many quotes from other haulers $400 to $1100+ road runner only company that told me the truth about the haul and where the pricing comes from. From the start they kept in touch with me and the hauler also ( mobile transport LLc) als... [ More ]
    Poster:steve foster sr.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: new car transport
    Review:I called to schedule a pickup from the dealer in California to deliver to my home in Oregon. It took only 2 days to find a trucker who picked it up the next day and took only 1 day to get it to me. The trucker was very nice and careful with my new L... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur
    Date:7/14/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Process
    Review:We were completely satisfied with this service. Once the job was assigned, the actual carrier maintained contact with us throughout the whole process. Driver was professional and courteous. Car arrived as expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan GibbsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2014 5:20:00 AM
    Subject: 4/5
    Review:Price was a little costly but the end result was achieved in a quickly manner. My vehicle arrived 5 days earlier than expected in the same condition i left it in. I would definiltey use again. [ View ]
    Poster:AkeemThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: would definatly use them again
    Review:my experience with Roadrunner transport was GREAT they gave me a quote for shipping, and stuck by it I had a few questions , which were answered by E-Mail or phone conversations . there was a couploe of "glitches" not by them but by 2 ... [ More ]
    Poster:R. DeCostaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped two vehicles from NV-AZ
    Review:I will definitely use and refer Roadrunner auto transport in the future !! Great company, great costumer service and very reliable no complaints ! [ View ]
    Poster:Alexandrea This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: PERSONAL AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:HAD SOME CONCERN DOING THIS SINCE I HAD NEVER DONE IT BEFORE. (TRANSPOSTING MY PRIUS) SALES PERSON GEORGE KASTRINAKIS, OF ROADRUNNER, EXTENSION 512, EASED MY CONCERNS. HE REALLY KNOWS HIS STUFF. THE CAR WAS PICKED UP AND DELIVERED ON TIME AS SCHEDUL... [ More ]
    Poster:BERNARD MINETTIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Car
    Review:Was very professional and worked well for our needs. They were a day or two late with the scheduled pick up but got the car across the country very quickly. [ View ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:7/4/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I had a good service with these guys. I book the shipping from California to Massachusetts and they have gave 7 days as the delivery time where as they deliver in 5 days. They have tracking facility and good customer care too... [ View ]
    Poster:Raja gaddamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Service
    Review:overall customer service was great. Even though their was an estate time and they tried their best the pick up time was at 12:50AM. Car arrived within 7 days. The driver was a bit rude. [ View ]
    Poster:Anna MatosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:Excellent service. I got my car in as-is condition. Agents are very open and helpful with me. I got my car within one day. [ View ]
    Poster:surajit thakuria
    Date:7/2/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:We had a very difficult time with customer service at Road runner. Not recommended because of customer contact, or lack there of. The transportation company was very good. Driver was on time for vehicle pick up. They also worked with our schedule fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda McCabeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Read Terms & Conditions
    Review:Road Runner has a long list (19 I believe) of Terms and Conditions. If you are considering using them, make sure you read them ALL carefully. Number 17 is a real doozy!! Sure looks to a non-lawyer like the clause of "death" for any custo... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Plott
    Date:6/25/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing transit company
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with road runner. They were helpful and kind. Though the pick up was late, they kept me updated. I was weary at first but thankfully everything worked out with their help. I am very satisfied!!! Will be a return customer.... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate Levington
    Date:6/19/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Scam Business, Never Use Loadrunner Auto Transport
    Review:Roadrunner Auto Transportation Is Either A Scam Organization Operating Under The Guise Of An Auto Company Or They Are Just Plain Callous. They Promised To Pick Up My Car On Monday March 24th. I called On Friday March 21st To Confirm My Reservation, T... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:5/19/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: One lie after another
    Review:Well, as I was reading these reviews, I'm thinking they were wrote by staff members of Hawaii Car Transport, or better known as V2 Logistics, or better known as RoadRunner Auto Transport. They are indeed a shipping company, however they DO NOT ship y... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn Rose
    Date:5/15/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Experience
    Review:The quote came in at $1128 to drive 1400 miles. Pretty good for me, but no driver would take the shipment. I could not get anyone to return emails at Roadrunner. Finally 3 weeks later Nicole called to see if I still needed the truck moved. She said t... [ More ]
    Poster:ExMech
    Date:5/14/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Roadrunner stay away
    Review:I'm certain they aren't any less ingenious than their competitors. They just do a better job of over promise and under deliver. [ View ]
    Poster:T Bell
    Date:5/14/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: REVEIW
    Review:The absolute worse experience I have ever had trying to get a car transported. The car was se to be moved three different times, The seller was getting upset with me for not having it picked up, I left messages, and emails with road RoadRunner, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Curtis Gibson
    Date:5/13/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: MISERABLE SERVICE
    Review:Roadrunner customer service is nonexistent. They Pimp you out to the trucker and then they provide no assistance with communication. You leave messages and roadrunner does not call you back. The trucker picked up my car at midnight!!!!! original ... [ More ]
    Poster:SHERI
    Date:5/13/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: MAJOR Disappointment
    Review:After posting I needed a shipper on UShip I was inundated with shippers and options. After reading the reviews and prices I chose Roadrunner Auto Transport. They were not the cheapest bid, but between the reviews and what I considered a fair price, I... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:5/13/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: The worst & most unprofessional transport company.
    Review:RoadRunner is a complete joke and waste of time. Like the other reviews online this company is unreliable, incompetent, and has no business of doing business. The sales person, Ryan, took my order and explained to me that they would be able to get ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:5/13/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I was worried about picking a company and have problems with delivery of my car. That could not be farther from the truth with RR. David, on the phone was very helpful. The pick up was within 2 days of 1st phone call. I really felt comfortable wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary from the Woodlands tx
    Date:5/7/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipping Experience
    Review:Roadrunner delivered my car from Illinois to Florida in 3 days with no problems. Everybody I spoke with was helpful and professional. Very pleased overall. [ View ]
    Poster:Sean Lafferty
    Date:3/17/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Good service from start to End
    Review:This guys are really very quick in getting you the quotes, sending confirmations and the driver to call on time to fix the timings. I got my car delivered to atlanta one day before they said. it really helped me as i was with no car in Atlanta. They... [ More ]
    Poster:GarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 9:37:00 AM