View 179,159 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,160th Review now!

View Reliable Carriers Inc.'s New Profile

Common CarrierActive
Contract CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Have your own experience with Reliable Carriers Inc. to share?

• Subject: New Fiat 500 Cleveland to Baltimore
    Review:Rep Dale Wilson, Driver Michael Dahlke and Reliable Carriers are the BEST in the business! Never shipped a car or heard of them before, but the level of knowledge, communication, friendliness, conscientiousness and professionalism I experienced are ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian K Scott
    Date:2/7/2016 6:29:00 PM
    Review:We purchased a 911-Turbo Porsche in Chicago to have shipped to Ruidoso, New Mexico in December. The quote was lower than all the other carriers. Pick up was early and delivery was early too. The driver called us to give us notice as to where, when & ... [ More ]
    Poster:Breitbach
    Date:2/2/2016 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Damon and Steve
    Review:This was the most positive, well organized, competent company I have ever dealt with. They made my life so easy and took all the worry out of transporting an antique Alfa Romeo safely and reliably. I felt very comfortable dealing with Damon and was... [ More ]
    Poster:Gloria Zagozdon
    Date:1/26/2016 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Altima was pick up and delivery as promised great job!
    Review:Everyone one was very polite and professional. Awesome job! Damon, glenna, Jeffrey [ View ]
    Poster:David Mayers
    Date:12/8/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: The Best
    Review:I have used Reliable Carries twice now. There may be companies that will quote a lower fee, but in my opinion if you are shipping a vehicle that is important to you Reliable is the best choice. Damon provides excellent customer service, and my Driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug F.
    Date:12/7/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:I was worried about doing the contract without having all of the dates and times nailed down but I have used Reliable before (as well as when I worked in the auto industry) and it worked out fine as it did this time. [ View ]
    Poster:Kelly Brown
    Date:11/20/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: SEMA 2015
    Review:1st time shipping a vehicle and we got exactly what we expected. Professional service! What made it even better was the friendly staff in the office (Damon) and the drivers (Jaime Kangas & David Stephens) who all went above and beyond to make sur... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Rose
    Date:11/10/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile transport
    Review:I called and talked to Damon Sewell about moving my car from a dealership in Delaware to California. I needed to get the car delivered to me before an event I was attending. Damon worked very hard to make that happen for me on very short notice. He w... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Clark
    Date:11/6/2015 1:00:00 AM
    Review:Kuddos to Reliable Carriers!!! Just talked to Damon Sewell and he got my car picked up early and delivered to my customer. Have used Reliable often and couldn't be happier with their service and equipment. Drivers are always courteous and very prof... [ More ]
    Poster:sue cooper
    Date:11/4/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I contacted Reliable Carriers for a quote to transport enclosed, a vehicle from Tempe, AZ to their warehouse in Canton, Mi, and Damon gave me a verbal quote. While we were talking, he suggested if the vehicle were taken to their warehouse in Chandler... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale Payne
    Date:11/2/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend this Carrier
    Review:Damon Sewell was outstanding in the handling of our vehicle. We appreciated the personal service and attention he gave us. This company delivered our car early, in excellent condition, and gave us piece of mind because they carried out their servic... [ More ]
    Poster:doug bingham
    Date:11/2/2015 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: 1971 Olds Cutlass
    Review:Yes Damon did a great job form start to finish. That man should get a pay increase. When I met my wife thirty one years ago she had this car for eighteen years. It was a 71 Olds Cutlass convertible red white top white bucket seats. Well we found one ... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry & OakleeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2015 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I was extremely pleased with Reliable. The cost was reasonable and the car was delivered 2 weeks early in excellent condition. My customer service rep, Damon, was excellent, professional and very easy to work with. My driver, Mike, was excellent as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil P
    Date:10/28/2015 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:I own my own business and feel it is important to give positive feedback when you have a great experience. I called to get a shipping quote and Damon took the call. He was caring and courteous from the start. Damon gave me my quote and told me wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicholas
    Date:10/26/2015 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and Prompt Service
    Review:Chris and his wife were scheduled to pick up my car on a Saturday morning and waited to call me after 8am so they wouldn't wake me. When they arrived they were very courteous and took the time to carefully look over the car for any nicks or dings so... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina
    Date:10/26/2015 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport review of Porsche 911
    Review:I dropped the vehicle off at their Canton, Mi headquarters. They thourghly inspected the vehicle noteing every little detail. They then moved the unit into their warehouse waiting to complete a load for shipment. I was notified 24 hours in advance of... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin kelly
    Date:10/24/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Review:Reliable handled our short notice and complicated task delivering a unique car in an enclosed trailer for us. Damon Sewell explained everything well and logically, giving me confidence in the service and Kevin Seckinger handled the logistics brillian... [ More ]
    Poster:Road & Track magazine
    Date:10/14/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Carriers Inc Review
    Review:Reliable picked the car up on time and delivered it on time. If you are looking for a quality transport company then I would recommend Reliable. Everyone I dealt with from the sales rep to the driver was great. This next point may not seem importa... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex Koch
    Date:10/14/2015 1:53:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable Carriers Inc Review
    Poster:Alex Koch
    Date:10/14/2015 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: Best in the Business
    Review:Professional, accurate, honest and dependable. All you could ask for when transporting an auto & they care for your property as if it was their own. The entire staff at the Chandler, AZ facility are outstanding to work with and Regional Manager ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth
    Date:10/13/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Z06
    Review:I was looking for someone to transport a new Z06 from New Jersey to Michigan. Reliable came to mind as a first choice based on their reputation. My contact there was Damon Sewell. It was the first time I had a transport company move a car for me so t... [ More ]
    Poster:Vern Vochaska
    Date:10/13/2015 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping 1969 Mustang
    Review:This is the first time that I have used Reliable Carriers. The car was picked up in Ohio and then stored for one week at Reliable's Canton, MI location before it was shipped from Michigan to Wisconsin. I called Reliable a few times to check on t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike McDonald
    Date:10/12/2015 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:I had 3 cars shipped out to Arizona, Damon was great to deal with, there when ever I had a question and Wessly the driver was the best, he took great care in making sure my cars were safe and sound and delivered them in perfect condition, not a mark ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve E
    Date:10/7/2015 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:All I can say is "One Call" got the transport completed. Excellent service from the telephone to the transport driver. Damon Sewell the Account Manager gave me his personal extension and was very quick to return calls. He interacted with me... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Cuevas
    Date:9/29/2015 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Best company out there!
    Review:The name of this company truly describes their professionalism and their reliable service. I needed to transport my car with short notice and Damon JUMPED through hoops to help and fulfill my request. My driver James was always in contact with me, as... [ More ]
    Poster:Nat
    Date:9/24/2015 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Only the best
    Review:I had to have a Mercedes SL600 transported that I just purchased ,but didn't know where to go -I recd from brokers all different prices -and being in the transport business myself I hear horror stories about how vehicles are handled and believe me a... [ More ]
    Poster:MIke C
    Date:9/23/2015 9:02:00 AM
    Subject: 1923 Bucket "T" Roadsrer
    Review:Greetings to anyone reading my review of RELIABLE Carriers. I've always believed you get what you pay for. RELIABLE Carriers might be the most expensive......but their worth every penny. When your shipping a fragile 1923 Bucket "T" Roads... [ More ]
    Poster:Ransom Sanders
    Date:9/23/2015 5:03:00 AM
    Subject: Automobile transport
    Review:They were very professional and I would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again. Pick-up and delivery were on time and as promised. During the process both me and the receiver were were kept informed of the progress. [ View ]
    Poster:Neal E Simpson
    Date:9/11/2015 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT OF TWO VEHICLES TO ARIZONA
    Review:From the very first call to line up transport of two vehicles to our new home in AZ, Damon Sewell was extremely courteous, informative and highly trustworthy and let us know that we could be confident that they would do an excellent job for us, and T... [ More ]
    Poster:DAVID & SUE OGG
    Date:9/3/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:Damon Sewell provide outstanding follow through and customer service in getting me my 2015 Challenger Hellcat. The car arrived on time and was just perfect. The driver was very nice and courteous and was very thorough in going over the car inspecti... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Louis May
    Date:8/30/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Poster:Steven Louis May
    Date:8/30/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:An absolutely pleasant experience! Extraordinarily professional in all respects! Will definitely use Reliable Carrier again! Big kudos to Damon Sewell and Mike Klawitter in Canton for organizing the shipping arrangements and assuring that it all h... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Barnard
    Date:8/28/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: A trusted name in high-end transport
    Review:Porsche of Beachwood has exclusively used Reliable Carriers, Inc. to transport several Porsche 918 Spyders - Our highest-end, most valuable and exotic model currently available. They have consistently followed through with professional service, from ... [ More ]
    Poster:Porsche of Beachwood
    Date:8/20/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Carriers
    Review:Damon at Reliable Carriers is professional and polite and does a great job of keeping me posted as to the status of my car every step of the way. I will only use Reliable. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Cioffi
    Date:8/14/2015 2:11:00 PM
    Poster:Mike Cioffi
    Date:8/14/2015 2:11:00 PM
    Review:This is the second time I have used Reliable. Both times my cars arrived early and in perfect shape. First car was a full race vehicle and second was a 1965 Corvette. Both cars arrived undamaged. All driver's were professionals and cared for my c... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:8/10/2015 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Cuda transport
    Review:I was very pleased with Reliable Carriers, Inc., the dispatch center was easy to work with and the delivery driver was a nice guy. It was obvious he had taken great care of my car as I watched him carefully unload it. He used towels while handling it... [ More ]
    Poster:Roscoe
    Date:7/30/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Great to deal with
    Review:I want to Thank Damon Sewell for a perfect transport this guy went far and between to service me on this shipment. He made sure to say in contact with me and make sure everything was smooth and pain free. My Viper was delivered a day early and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris M
    Date:7/21/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: OVER DELIVERED ON PROMISE
    Review:Reliable is RELIABLE! Other carriers wanted 10-20 days before picking up the car, Reliable was there in 2 days and delivered in several short days. Wow I was impressed with their professionalism as was the seller who said he would use them in the fu... [ More ]
    Poster:SCOTT S
    Date:7/8/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Wow
    Review:Reliable told us the window for delivery was up to three weeks so it was a surprise the car arrived undamaged in three days! By the way, the car, an open Triumph TR3, was filled with parts, tools and other equipment. Good job. This was the second veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:10/6/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Not a big enough fishin the system
    Review:An 8090.00 freight purchase from this company. You would think they would at least call you and update. Went plum to the G.M. and still no response. As I said Not a big enough fish. They forgot what got them where they are. Don't Rely on RELIABLE. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Buddy Helms
    Date:10/3/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: CROOKS!!!
    Review:THESE DIRTBAGS USE A POORLY WORDED DOCUMENT TO GET A $200 FINDER'S FEE. DO NOT USE THEM. THEY ARE DIRTBAGS. [ View ]
    Poster:Mrs. Tuggle
    Date:8/15/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Non-Responsive
    Review:Contacted with Reliable and willing to pay a premium for quality, but after palcing the order told the pick up and delivery would be within a two to four week window I called three times asking for an update without a retuned call. After two weeks... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Cole
    Date:5/22/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: A company that has gotten to big and forgot about customer service
    Review:This is a company that has gotten to big and completely forgotten about customer service for the regular guy. I have used them in the past they are twice the cost of a contract carrier. I have had experience with both. I was advised on a a Thursda... [ More ]
    Response:First, my apologies, I just found Mr. Merkens email in my SPAM filter.... As you noted in both your email and in your review, you"assumed" the car would be delivered and had the drivers truck not broke down, it would have been. We do have major contracts with a lot of companies but our business success is built delivering one car at a time. We certainly apologize that your car was delivered later than you "assumed" because of a mechanical breakdown. Vehicle was booked on the internet with a 2-4 week delivery spread. Available 03/13 and deliverey by 04/10. Shipment was NOT late as indicated by this review. [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck Merken
    Date:3/28/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Aweome Job
    Review:I have to give credit where its due. The only issue is when I booked the pick up date they called me to say it will be anywhere within 2-3 weeks if date of pick up. I complained and told them I would cancel the order. After that I had a truck pick... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:2/25/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Carriers
    Review:Have used for 20 + years. Now worst ever since AL ABRAMS retired from Chandler (phoenix) Arizona office. NOW they don't answer phones..Dont returns calls. Ignore messages. Just goes to show one person really does have a lot to do with the operation o... [ More ]
    Response:Al Abrams retired over 9 months ago. It would appear that Mr. Crandall spoke with someone as it appears he has a quote. Please feel free to call our main 800# in the future if you have trouble connecting in AZ. 800-521-6393 Thanks, [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Crandall
    Date:2/20/2014 5:08:00 PM

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.