View 167,088 Reviews on 3,784 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,089th Review now!

View Reliable Carriers Inc.'s New Profile

Common CarrierActive
Contract CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Have your own experience with Reliable Carriers Inc. to share?

• Subject: Great to deal with
    Review:I want to Thank Damon Sewell for a perfect transport this guy went far and between to service me on this shipment. He made sure to say in contact with me and make sure everything was smooth and pain free. My Viper was delivered a day early and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris M
    Date:7/21/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: OVER DELIVERED ON PROMISE
    Review:Reliable is RELIABLE! Other carriers wanted 10-20 days before picking up the car, Reliable was there in 2 days and delivered in several short days. Wow I was impressed with their professionalism as was the seller who said he would use them in the fu... [ More ]
    Poster:SCOTT S
    Date:7/8/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Wow
    Review:Reliable told us the window for delivery was up to three weeks so it was a surprise the car arrived undamaged in three days! By the way, the car, an open Triumph TR3, was filled with parts, tools and other equipment. Good job. This was the second veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:10/6/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Not a big enough fishin the system
    Review:An 8090.00 freight purchase from this company. You would think they would at least call you and update. Went plum to the G.M. and still no response. As I said Not a big enough fish. They forgot what got them where they are. Don't Rely on RELIABLE. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Buddy Helms
    Date:10/3/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: CROOKS!!!
    Review:THESE DIRTBAGS USE A POORLY WORDED DOCUMENT TO GET A $200 FINDER'S FEE. DO NOT USE THEM. THEY ARE DIRTBAGS. [ View ]
    Poster:Mrs. Tuggle
    Date:8/15/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Non-Responsive
    Review:Contacted with Reliable and willing to pay a premium for quality, but after palcing the order told the pick up and delivery would be within a two to four week window I called three times asking for an update without a retuned call. After two weeks... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Cole
    Date:5/22/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: A company that has gotten to big and forgot about customer service
    Review:This is a company that has gotten to big and completely forgotten about customer service for the regular guy. I have used them in the past they are twice the cost of a contract carrier. I have had experience with both. I was advised on a a Thursda... [ More ]
    Response:First, my apologies, I just found Mr. Merkens email in my SPAM filter.... As you noted in both your email and in your review, you"assumed" the car would be delivered and had the drivers truck not broke down, it would have been. We do have major contracts with a lot of companies but our business success is built delivering one car at a time. We certainly apologize that your car was delivered later than you "assumed" because of a mechanical breakdown. Vehicle was booked on the internet with a 2-4 week delivery spread. Available 03/13 and deliverey by 04/10. Shipment was NOT late as indicated by this review. [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck Merken
    Date:3/28/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Aweome Job
    Review:I have to give credit where its due. The only issue is when I booked the pick up date they called me to say it will be anywhere within 2-3 weeks if date of pick up. I complained and told them I would cancel the order. After that I had a truck pick... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:2/25/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Carriers
    Review:Have used for 20 + years. Now worst ever since AL ABRAMS retired from Chandler (phoenix) Arizona office. NOW they don't answer phones..Dont returns calls. Ignore messages. Just goes to show one person really does have a lot to do with the operation o... [ More ]
    Response:Al Abrams retired over 9 months ago. It would appear that Mr. Crandall spoke with someone as it appears he has a quote. Please feel free to call our main 800# in the future if you have trouble connecting in AZ. 800-521-6393 Thanks, [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Crandall
    Date:2/20/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: 1975 Corvette Convertable
    Review:Slow to get the car picked up and delivered, I had to call and got the run around. After a week or so I call the manager and with in a couple of days the car did get picked up. The car stayed in storage in MI for a week or so then went to Texas then ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:11/22/2013 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use this company.
    Review:10/03 Quote and booked on the same was for delivery in two to four weeks. I started contacting these people after three weeks. What a joke. "We'll get someone in there next week to pick that car up". Not picked up. "I'll call you back ... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Keiser
    Date:11/10/2013 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Slow delivery and poor communication
    Review:I arranged for Reliable Carriers to pick my car up in Salt Lake City beginning 9/30 and take it to Georgia for $1,720. There were cheaper alternatives, but I wanted the job done well and on time. More than two weeks after the car was to be picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:wayne
    Date:11/5/2013 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Classic car transport
    Review:pick-up was timely, call to advise of pick-up timely and delivery right on schedule. Very happy with the co. And service. The pricing for an enclosed carrier for my classic car was also very competitive. [ View ]
    Poster:C Auer