View 150,702 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,703th Review now!

View Reliable Carriers Inc.'s New Profile

Common CarrierActive
Contract CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Have your own experience with Reliable Carriers Inc. to share?

• Subject: Wow
    Review:Reliable told us the window for delivery was up to three weeks so it was a surprise the car arrived undamaged in three days! By the way, the car, an open Triumph TR3, was filled with parts, tools and other equipment. Good job. This was the second veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:10/6/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Not a big enough fishin the system
    Review:An 8090.00 freight purchase from this company. You would think they would at least call you and update. Went plum to the G.M. and still no response. As I said Not a big enough fish. They forgot what got them where they are. Don't Rely on RELIABLE. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Buddy Helms
    Date:10/3/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: CROOKS!!!
    Review:THESE DIRTBAGS USE A POORLY WORDED DOCUMENT TO GET A $200 FINDER'S FEE. DO NOT USE THEM. THEY ARE DIRTBAGS. [ View ]
    Poster:Mrs. Tuggle
    Date:8/15/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Non-Responsive
    Review:Contacted with Reliable and willing to pay a premium for quality, but after palcing the order told the pick up and delivery would be within a two to four week window I called three times asking for an update without a retuned call. After two weeks... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Cole
    Date:5/22/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: A company that has gotten to big and forgot about customer service
    Review:This is a company that has gotten to big and completely forgotten about customer service for the regular guy. I have used them in the past they are twice the cost of a contract carrier. I have had experience with both. I was advised on a a Thursda... [ More ]
    Response:First, my apologies, I just found Mr. Merkens email in my SPAM filter.... As you noted in both your email and in your review, you"assumed" the car would be delivered and had the drivers truck not broke down, it would have been. We do have major contracts with a lot of companies but our business success is built delivering one car at a time. We certainly apologize that your car was delivered later than you "assumed" because of a mechanical breakdown. Vehicle was booked on the internet with a 2-4 week delivery spread. Available 03/13 and deliverey by 04/10. Shipment was NOT late as indicated by this review. [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck Merken
    Date:3/28/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Aweome Job
    Review:I have to give credit where its due. The only issue is when I booked the pick up date they called me to say it will be anywhere within 2-3 weeks if date of pick up. I complained and told them I would cancel the order. After that I had a truck pick... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:2/25/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Carriers
    Review:Have used for 20 + years. Now worst ever since AL ABRAMS retired from Chandler (phoenix) Arizona office. NOW they don't answer phones..Dont returns calls. Ignore messages. Just goes to show one person really does have a lot to do with the operation o... [ More ]
    Response:Al Abrams retired over 9 months ago. It would appear that Mr. Crandall spoke with someone as it appears he has a quote. Please feel free to call our main 800# in the future if you have trouble connecting in AZ. 800-521-6393 Thanks, [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Crandall
    Date:2/20/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: 1975 Corvette Convertable
    Review:Slow to get the car picked up and delivered, I had to call and got the run around. After a week or so I call the manager and with in a couple of days the car did get picked up. The car stayed in storage in MI for a week or so then went to Texas then ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:11/22/2013 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use this company.
    Review:10/03 Quote and booked on the same was for delivery in two to four weeks. I started contacting these people after three weeks. What a joke. "We'll get someone in there next week to pick that car up". Not picked up. "I'll call you back ... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Keiser
    Date:11/10/2013 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Slow delivery and poor communication
    Review:I arranged for Reliable Carriers to pick my car up in Salt Lake City beginning 9/30 and take it to Georgia for $1,720. There were cheaper alternatives, but I wanted the job done well and on time. More than two weeks after the car was to be picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:wayne
    Date:11/5/2013 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Classic car transport
    Review:pick-up was timely, call to advise of pick-up timely and delivery right on schedule. Very happy with the co. And service. The pricing for an enclosed carrier for my classic car was also very competitive. [ View ]
    Poster:C Auer
    Date:11/3/2013 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Classic car transport
    Poster:C Auer
    Date:11/3/2013 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Kmarrt Car Show
    Review:Kay was the driver. Kmart was the location and Reliable Transport Inc. was the transport. Kay was inspecting her cars and held a terrific car show. http://www.pbase.com/orangecones/1951chevykmart0001 Good job Kay… [ View ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Lewis Knapp
    Date:7/18/2013 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Transport
    Review:I would consider Clay& Mary Henderson the Royalty of owner operators. My 67 Camaro Convertible was shipped from Cville Classic Cars in Charllottesville, Va. Owner Bill Hall contacted me when my car was loaded, Monday June24th as requested, and a... [ More ]
    Poster:Les R Duncan
    Date:7/1/2013 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: First Time
    Review:This was my first time buying a car from out of state and using an auto transport company. I was nervous about what the car (2004 Mustang Cobra Mystichrome Convertible) would look like after it traveled cross country. I was pleasantly surprised when... [ More ]
    Poster:Denis
    Date:6/4/2013 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: 1956 Ford F100 Custom Truck
    Review:Owner operators Clay and Mary Henderson did an outstanding job transporting my custom show truck. I was at both the pick-up location and delivery location. Their truck and enclosed trailer was spotless. Clay offered to cover the truck with his per... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim White
    Date:6/1/2013 6:51:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:This was a life time event for me. I read all the bad reviews about this company and as hesitant to use them. I purchased the perfect Corvette in IL but needed it shipped to Miss. I Googled ship a Corvette and so many auto shipping brokers ere lis... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/16/2013 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Model A Ford
    Review:Don't normally do this, but based on the total lack of customer service by this company I thought I should share my experience so that others can have the benefit. On February 13, 2013 received a quote via Reliable's website to transport a car from A... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Grim
    Date:3/28/2013 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Poor quality company
    Review:Was quoted price on picking up new Corvette at Corvette Museum in Ky. Was quoted enclosed truck from KY to NJ.Was told car would be loaded and not come off until final destination in NJ. Upon arrival in NJ white Corvette had big brown scuff on nose o... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:2/3/2013 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Gross mismanagement
    Review:This company will tell you anthing to get you vehicles scheduled. Pickup was late and only had 3 hours to get vehicles ready for shipment, truck was only re- routed because I was on the phone every day when pickup was due. Driver coulnt fit into veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Roselle
    Date:1/7/2013 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Car Late - Reliable Carrier did not care
    Review:I chose Reliable because the offered a direct service From Michigan to Arizona (Chandler) at a reasonable cost. Car was picked up without issues in an enclosed carrier on a Wednesday. I called the dispatcher and was told delivery of the car was... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Price
    Date:1/5/2013 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service, fair price, lower than competition
    Review:I was reluctant to use Reliable after reading mixed reviews. In the end, I decided to go with a big, well known carrier to get the job done. Their price was only a little higher than the cheapest brokers on U-Ship, but less than the other large spe... [ More ]
    Poster:David in NC