View 169,444 Reviews on 3,823 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,445th Review now!

View Reliable Carriers Inc.'s New Profile

Common CarrierActive
Contract CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Have your own experience with Reliable Carriers Inc. to share?

• Subject: Outstanding
    Review:Damon Sewell provide outstanding follow through and customer service in getting me my 2015 Challenger Hellcat. The car arrived on time and was just perfect. The driver was very nice and courteous and was very thorough in going over the car inspecti... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Louis May
    Date:8/30/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:An absolutely pleasant experience! Extraordinarily professional in all respects! Will definitely use Reliable Carrier again! Big kudos to Damon Sewell and Mike Klawitter in Canton for organizing the shipping arrangements and assuring that it all h... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Barnard
    Date:8/28/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: A trusted name in high-end transport
    Review:Porsche of Beachwood has exclusively used Reliable Carriers, Inc. to transport several Porsche 918 Spyders - Our highest-end, most valuable and exotic model currently available. They have consistently followed through with professional service, from ... [ More ]
    Poster:Porsche of Beachwood
    Date:8/20/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Carriers
    Review:Damon at Reliable Carriers is professional and polite and does a great job of keeping me posted as to the status of my car every step of the way. I will only use Reliable. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Cioffi
    Date:8/14/2015 2:11:00 PM
    Poster:Mike Cioffi
    Date:8/14/2015 2:11:00 PM
    Review:This is the second time I have used Reliable. Both times my cars arrived early and in perfect shape. First car was a full race vehicle and second was a 1965 Corvette. Both cars arrived undamaged. All driver's were professionals and cared for my c... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:8/10/2015 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Cuda transport
    Review:I was very pleased with Reliable Carriers, Inc., the dispatch center was easy to work with and the delivery driver was a nice guy. It was obvious he had taken great care of my car as I watched him carefully unload it. He used towels while handling it... [ More ]
    Poster:Roscoe
    Date:7/30/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Great to deal with
    Review:I want to Thank Damon Sewell for a perfect transport this guy went far and between to service me on this shipment. He made sure to say in contact with me and make sure everything was smooth and pain free. My Viper was delivered a day early and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris M
    Date:7/21/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: OVER DELIVERED ON PROMISE
    Review:Reliable is RELIABLE! Other carriers wanted 10-20 days before picking up the car, Reliable was there in 2 days and delivered in several short days. Wow I was impressed with their professionalism as was the seller who said he would use them in the fu... [ More ]
    Poster:SCOTT S
    Date:7/8/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Wow
    Review:Reliable told us the window for delivery was up to three weeks so it was a surprise the car arrived undamaged in three days! By the way, the car, an open Triumph TR3, was filled with parts, tools and other equipment. Good job. This was the second veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:10/6/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Not a big enough fishin the system
    Review:An 8090.00 freight purchase from this company. You would think they would at least call you and update. Went plum to the G.M. and still no response. As I said Not a big enough fish. They forgot what got them where they are. Don't Rely on RELIABLE. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Buddy Helms
    Date:10/3/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: CROOKS!!!
    Review:THESE DIRTBAGS USE A POORLY WORDED DOCUMENT TO GET A $200 FINDER'S FEE. DO NOT USE THEM. THEY ARE DIRTBAGS. [ View ]
    Poster:Mrs. Tuggle
    Date:8/15/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Non-Responsive
    Review:Contacted with Reliable and willing to pay a premium for quality, but after palcing the order told the pick up and delivery would be within a two to four week window I called three times asking for an update without a retuned call. After two weeks... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Cole
    Date:5/22/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: A company that has gotten to big and forgot about customer service
    Review:This is a company that has gotten to big and completely forgotten about customer service for the regular guy. I have used them in the past they are twice the cost of a contract carrier. I have had experience with both. I was advised on a a Thursda... [ More ]
    Response:First, my apologies, I just found Mr. Merkens email in my SPAM filter.... As you noted in both your email and in your review, you"assumed" the car would be delivered and had the drivers truck not broke down, it would have been. We do have major contracts with a lot of companies but our business success is built delivering one car at a time. We certainly apologize that your car was delivered later than you "assumed" because of a mechanical breakdown. Vehicle was booked on the internet with a 2-4 week delivery spread. Available 03/13 and deliverey by 04/10. Shipment was NOT late as indicated by this review. [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck Merken
    Date:3/28/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Aweome Job
    Review:I have to give credit where its due. The only issue is when I booked the pick up date they called me to say it will be anywhere within 2-3 weeks if date of pick up. I complained and told them I would cancel the order. After that I had a truck pick... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:2/25/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Carriers
    Review:Have used for 20 + years. Now worst ever since AL ABRAMS retired from Chandler (phoenix) Arizona office. NOW they don't answer phones..Dont returns calls. Ignore messages. Just goes to show one person really does have a lot to do with the operation o... [ More ]
    Response:Al Abrams retired over 9 months ago. It would appear that Mr. Crandall spoke with someone as it appears he has a quote. Please feel free to call our main 800# in the future if you have trouble connecting in AZ. 800-521-6393 Thanks, [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Crandall
    Date:2/20/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: 1975 Corvette Convertable
    Review:Slow to get the car picked up and delivered, I had to call and got the run around. After a week or so I call the manager and with in a couple of days the car did get picked up. The car stayed in storage in MI for a week or so then went to Texas then ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:11/22/2013 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use this company.
    Review:10/03 Quote and booked on the same was for delivery in two to four weeks. I started contacting these people after three weeks. What a joke. "We'll get someone in there next week to pick that car up". Not picked up. "I'll call you back ... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Keiser
    Date:11/10/2013 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Slow delivery and poor communication
    Review:I arranged for Reliable Carriers to pick my car up in Salt Lake City beginning 9/30 and take it to Georgia for $1,720. There were cheaper alternatives, but I wanted the job done well and on time. More than two weeks after the car was to be picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:wayne
    Date:11/5/2013 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Classic car transport
    Review:pick-up was timely, call to advise of pick-up timely and delivery right on schedule. Very happy with the co. And service. The pricing for an enclosed carrier for my classic car was also very competitive. [ View ]
    Poster:C Auer