View 150,704 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,705th Review now!

View Reliable Auto Transport 's New Profile

Reliable Auto Transport
Ft Lauderdale,
Time On Site:2 Years, 9 Months. Since 1/18/2012
Contract CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Have your own experience with Reliable Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Ill join the postive side
    Review:Great Company very confused with these 10 bad reviews like the guy who says how great the driver was but bashed the company that dispatched that driver to do the job for him ??? i know i shipped 20 cars this year alone with this company and i have a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ozzy Smith
    Date:9/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Very Positive Experience/ Car delivered early
    Review:I appear to be the minority here, but my experience was excellent. I booked with Reliable, without alot of research as his quote was the best. Came to this website and read the horror stories and became very nervous. However Richard was very professi... [ More ]
    Poster:Tommy
    Date:8/19/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM BROKER
    Review:This broker is a complete scam. Operates under at least three different trucking company names and I have found 4 different personal last names. Micheal Silver, Davids, Wallberg, Prestia.HE IS NOT A TRUCKING COMPANY. Charges a deposit to be paid to... [ More ]
    Poster:Monte
    Date:8/13/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Provided false & misleading information
    Review:Both Tom & Mike misled me and a fellow shipper regarding them being a trucking company. They pretended to be Reliable Carriers. They are brokers. Money up front fee and no service or call back. Placed my partner on board. I was not placed on boar... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:7/30/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: ***SCAMMERS*CURSES OUT CUSTOMERS* DISHONEST**BEWARE
    Review:I spoke with Anthony Votta on Wednesday 07/09/14 to set up transport. I asked him if the quote that he provided one week prior for $550 for vehicle pickup was still good. He said that it was. I gave him the date of pickup (7-10-14) I read on his site... [ More ]
    Poster:Ariel
    Date:7/12/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Quoted for 425$ But charged 675$
    Review:Very bad service and they just need money rather than customer satisfaction. History: I quoted thru online for moving my vehicle from Charlotte, NC to Detroit, MI and I got lowest price 425$ from Reliable Auto Transport(Website URL: united-move.co... [ More ]
    Poster:Nag
    Date:7/9/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest, Unprofessional
    Review:Please don't use this guy or the company he says he works for. After he finished telling me how how experienced and professional he was, how all the other carriers and brokers are dishonest, and that he would guarantee me a good price and a smooth s... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:5/1/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Complete scam PLEASE STAY AWAY
    Review:I have a quote for $498 so I thought this is great. Paid a 200 dollar deposit only to be told the truck was broken and I would need to drive to Detroit. I booked on the 6th of February but the car was never picked up even though it was supposed to be... [ More ]
    Poster:C McGee
    Date:3/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: SCAM
    Review:RIPPED OFF. Agreed in writing to $475.00. Paid $175.00 deposit. The driver would not unload my car unless I paid him $900.00 cash. Mike would not answer his phone. BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM. [ View ]
    Poster:Josh Morken
    Date:3/22/2014 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: COMPLETE DISONESTY
    Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, I SHOULD IT DONE MY HOMEWORK AND CHECK THE REVIEWS ON THIS GUYS BEFORE GOING WITH THEM,....I CALL THEM AND TOM TOOK THE ORDER AND QUOTE ME 575.00 , THEY ASK FOR A 200.00 DEPOSIT AN THEN IT WAS IMPOSIBLE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH... [ More ]
    Poster:EDWARD
    Date:3/10/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Horrible transport company
    Review:(Un)reliable auto transport had the WORST customer service. Our car was scheduled to arrive on the 6th of January and it is now the 12th. We haven't received one phone call from (un)reliable auto transport. We have to call them and even then we can't... [ More ]
    Poster:Anonymous
    Date:1/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Do Not Use-Very Disappointed
    Review:I was quoted $750 originally to haul a car, then told it would be $850 and that he couldn't guarantee a delivery date. I became suspicious and went online to discover more about him only to find a bad review that said he wasn't reliable and used ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Easter
    Date:11/12/2013 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Dont use Mike Prestia
    Review:Do not use Mike/Michael Prestia, he is a joke! I was new to shipping my car and got Mike. At the start of doing business with him it was great, easy to get in contact with. But once I gave him the $150 deposit I never heard from him. I called severa... [ More ]
    Poster:Travis Bird
    Date:10/29/2013 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Everything was perfect
    Review:Price was competitive, pick up and delivery was right on estimate and the car was delivered in perfect condition. The driver was Mel and he was polite, very communicative and just a nice guy to deal with. First time with Reliable but I will be usin... [ More ]
    Poster:John P