Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,184 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 624 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Reliable Auto Transport
Location:Ft Lauderdale,
Time On Site:2 Year(s), 3 Month(s). Since 1/18/2012
Contract CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Have your own experience with Reliable Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Complete scam PLEASE STAY AWAY
    Review:I have a quote for $498 so I thought this is great. Paid a 200 dollar deposit only to be told the truck was broken and I would need to drive to Detroit. I booked on the 6th of February but the car was never picked up even though it was supposed to be... [ More ]
    Poster:C McGee
    Date:3/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: SCAM
    Review:RIPPED OFF. Agreed in writing to $475.00. Paid $175.00 deposit. The driver would not unload my car unless I paid him $900.00 cash. Mike would not answer his phone. BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM. [ View ]
    Poster:Josh Morken
    Date:3/22/2014 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: COMPLETE DISONESTY
    Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, I SHOULD IT DONE MY HOMEWORK AND CHECK THE REVIEWS ON THIS GUYS BEFORE GOING WITH THEM,....I CALL THEM AND TOM TOOK THE ORDER AND QUOTE ME 575.00 , THEY ASK FOR A 200.00 DEPOSIT AN THEN IT WAS IMPOSIBLE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH... [ More ]
    Poster:EDWARD
    Date:3/10/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Horrible transport company
    Review:(Un)reliable auto transport had the WORST customer service. Our car was scheduled to arrive on the 6th of January and it is now the 12th. We haven't received one phone call from (un)reliable auto transport. We have to call them and even then we can't... [ More ]
    Poster:Anonymous
    Date:1/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Do Not Use-Very Disappointed
    Review:I was quoted $750 originally to haul a car, then told it would be $850 and that he couldn't guarantee a delivery date. I became suspicious and went online to discover more about him only to find a bad review that said he wasn't reliable and used ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Easter
    Date:11/12/2013 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Dont use Mike Prestia
    Review:Do not use Mike/Michael Prestia, he is a joke! I was new to shipping my car and got Mike. At the start of doing business with him it was great, easy to get in contact with. But once I gave him the $150 deposit I never heard from him. I called severa... [ More ]
    Poster:Travis Bird
    Date:10/29/2013 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Everything was perfect
    Review:Price was competitive, pick up and delivery was right on estimate and the car was delivered in perfect condition. The driver was Mel and he was polite, very communicative and just a nice guy to deal with. First time with Reliable but I will be usin... [ More ]
    Poster:John P
    Date:6/25/2013 3:23:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.