Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,814 Reviews on 3,377 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 607 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Ready Auto Transport RAT
Secondary Phone Number:4805583200
Time On Site:4 Year(s), 0 Month(s). Since 4/2/2010

Have your own experience with Ready Auto Transport RAT to share?

• Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Ready Auto Transport is the best transport company I have used, to date. They always respond immediately to my questions or concerns regarding a pickup and delivery. The vehicle transport business is not easy, but Ashley makes it seem effortless. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michele
    Date:10/25/2013 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Use this Company!
    Review:Vehicles are delivered extremely fast! Ashley and her crew are great to deal with! Great quotes and very personal service. [ View ]
    Poster:Charlie B
    Date:10/24/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Outrageous lack of care, never picked up & lied
    Review:The dealer I purchased from recommended them, I have used others but took their recommendation.Ready Auto Transport was supposed to pic up the vehicle 2 days later. Took Ready Transport 7 days to contact me back and said vehicle would be picked up th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:10/22/2013 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Services
    Review:This firm was by far the worse experience I have ever had and I have used transport companies quite extensively. They could not give me any type of timetable of when they could pick up my vehicle and everyone I spoke with was extremely incompetent an... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar A. Omar
    Date:7/26/2013 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for prompt refund
    Review:This transport company was recommended to me by two respectable auto dealers. It just happened that I wanted my car transported faster than they were able to arrange (no pick-up scheduled within two weeks, whereas I hired Agape and a pick-up was sche... [ More ]
    Poster:CNeal
    Date:3/7/2013 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: RAT Damaged my car and Would Not Take Responsibility
    Review:RAT apparently subcontracted my shipment to a company who improperly chained the car to the trailer bending the tie rod and misaligning front and rear suspensions. I was unaware of this at the time of shipment- it was underneath the car & the DSC... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. William Spaine
    Date:1/1/2013 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: One Of The Better Carrier's
    Review:I Have To Admit, All My Years As A Transporter, I Have Never Had The Professional Courtesy Of The Owner To Call Me Himself, To Explain The Working's Of Thier Company. Ready Auto Transport Is Indeed A Very Down To Earth Carrier And Reliable. Thank You... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne Dorsey
    Date:11/6/2012 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Ready Auto Transport RATS do Damage
    Review:Ready Auto subcontracts work out. When they do damage, no matter how respectable and timely you are about reporting damage they will weasel out of paying. Read the fine print, If you can, and you will find that they assume no responsibility for anyt... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayland
    Date:10/11/2012 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Never picked up unit
    Review:In 25 years have I ever dealt with such unprofessional or disrespectful people as these. One week ago RAT charged our company card and called me with confirmation dates. Those dates have come and gone and when I call today to find out when, I am to... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon Odell
    Date:8/1/2012 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:We use Ready Auto Trans for four or five years and have been very happy with all aspects of the company. We look forward to the next five years. Thanks for the service David DiCienzo [ View ]
    Poster:David Dicienzo