Transport Logo
View 171,668 Reviews on 3,857 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,669th Review now!

View Ready Auto Transport RAT's New Profile

Ready Auto Transport RAT
Secondary Phone Number:4805583200
Time On Site:5 Years, 6 Months. Since 4/2/2010
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Autobahn Transportation | Auto Transport Network Solutions LLC |
Have your own experience with Ready Auto Transport RAT to share?

• Subject: Our Company will never use them again, and I suggest yours does not either
    Review:Terrible customer service!! I was quoted 5 to 8 days for delivery and it took well over 2 weeks. Also when they finally picked up Vehicle almost 2 weeks after I called them to transport it, it was 5 more days before it was actually delivered. When t... [ More ]
    Date:9/18/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Review:This was the worst experience I have ever had! I spoke to Adolfo about picking up a car in New York to ship to Florida. I was quoted $945. I said ok GREAT! I called back an hour or so later to put it all together and I was told he made a mistake and ... [ More ]
    Date:7/28/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Beware!! They lie about evrything!
    Review:Do yourself a favor and move past this second rate broker. They take your money up front, will not contact you as promised, and you are lucky if they pick up your car when told. They had my money for a week before claiming the truck had broken down, ... [ More ]
    Date:7/10/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: RAT
    Review:Used RAT....they subbed out to Direct Transport INC out of Greensboro NC. They picked up my SS Camaro on a 10 car hauler to Greensboro. Then on a 2 car hauler to my home. They called me on the phone...left the car at my nephew's like I asked them ... [ More ]
    Date:2/25/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Review:I placed this order on Dec 30 and was patient to wait until the new year. They never called to confirm anything, but took my money. I called on Jan 5th, 6th and 7th and got the same answer from whomever answered the call, "well put a high prio... [ More ]
    Date:1/7/2015 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Service
    Review:I placed my order on June 2, 2014. I have not received any phone calls from anyone to say if my order has been dispatched. however, they did waste no time to deduct the $438 from my account. This is horrible service. No one has contacted me back ... [ More ]
    Date:6/9/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Ready Auto Transport is the best transport company I have used, to date. They always respond immediately to my questions or concerns regarding a pickup and delivery. The vehicle transport business is not easy, but Ashley makes it seem effortless. ... [ More ]
    Date:10/25/2013 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Use this Company!
    Review:Vehicles are delivered extremely fast! Ashley and her crew are great to deal with! Great quotes and very personal service. [ View ]
    Poster:Charlie B
    Date:10/24/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Outrageous lack of care, never picked up & lied
    Review:The dealer I purchased from recommended them, I have used others but took their recommendation.Ready Auto Transport was supposed to pic up the vehicle 2 days later. Took Ready Transport 7 days to contact me back and said vehicle would be picked up th... [ More ]
    Date:10/22/2013 10:58:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.