View 152,607 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,608th Review now!

View Ready Auto Transport RAT's New Profile

Ready Auto Transport RAT
Secondary Phone Number:4805583200
Time On Site:4 Years, 7 Months. Since 4/2/2010

Have your own experience with Ready Auto Transport RAT to share?

• Subject: Poor Service
    Review:I placed my order on June 2, 2014. I have not received any phone calls from anyone to say if my order has been dispatched. however, they did waste no time to deduct the $438 from my account. This is horrible service. No one has contacted me back ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ilisha
    Date:6/9/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Ready Auto Transport is the best transport company I have used, to date. They always respond immediately to my questions or concerns regarding a pickup and delivery. The vehicle transport business is not easy, but Ashley makes it seem effortless. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michele
    Date:10/25/2013 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Use this Company!
    Review:Vehicles are delivered extremely fast! Ashley and her crew are great to deal with! Great quotes and very personal service. [ View ]
    Poster:Charlie B
    Date:10/24/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Outrageous lack of care, never picked up & lied
    Review:The dealer I purchased from recommended them, I have used others but took their recommendation.Ready Auto Transport was supposed to pic up the vehicle 2 days later. Took Ready Transport 7 days to contact me back and said vehicle would be picked up th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:10/22/2013 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Services
    Review:This firm was by far the worse experience I have ever had and I have used transport companies quite extensively. They could not give me any type of timetable of when they could pick up my vehicle and everyone I spoke with was extremely incompetent an... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar A. Omar
    Date:7/26/2013 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for prompt refund
    Review:This transport company was recommended to me by two respectable auto dealers. It just happened that I wanted my car transported faster than they were able to arrange (no pick-up scheduled within two weeks, whereas I hired Agape and a pick-up was sche... [ More ]
    Poster:CNeal
    Date:3/7/2013 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: RAT Damaged my car and Would Not Take Responsibility
    Review:RAT apparently subcontracted my shipment to a company who improperly chained the car to the trailer bending the tie rod and misaligning front and rear suspensions. I was unaware of this at the time of shipment- it was underneath the car & the DSC... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. William Spaine