View 162,744 Reviews on 3,723 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,745th Review now!

View Ready Auto Transport RAT's New Profile

Ready Auto Transport RAT
Secondary Phone Number:4805583200
Time On Site:5 Years, 1 Month. Since 4/2/2010
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Auto Shipping Today |

Have your own experience with Ready Auto Transport RAT to share?

• Subject: RAT
    Review:Used RAT....they subbed out to Direct Transport INC out of Greensboro NC. They picked up my SS Camaro on a 10 car hauler to Greensboro. Then on a 2 car hauler to my home. They called me on the phone...left the car at my nephew's like I asked them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brock
    Date:2/25/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: TAKE THE MONEY, DON'T DELIVER
    Review:I placed this order on Dec 30 and was patient to wait until the new year. They never called to confirm anything, but took my money. I called on Jan 5th, 6th and 7th and got the same answer from whomever answered the call, "well put a high prio... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:1/7/2015 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Service
    Review:I placed my order on June 2, 2014. I have not received any phone calls from anyone to say if my order has been dispatched. however, they did waste no time to deduct the $438 from my account. This is horrible service. No one has contacted me back ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ilisha
    Date:6/9/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Ready Auto Transport is the best transport company I have used, to date. They always respond immediately to my questions or concerns regarding a pickup and delivery. The vehicle transport business is not easy, but Ashley makes it seem effortless. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michele
    Date:10/25/2013 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Use this Company!
    Review:Vehicles are delivered extremely fast! Ashley and her crew are great to deal with! Great quotes and very personal service. [ View ]
    Poster:Charlie B
    Date:10/24/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Outrageous lack of care, never picked up & lied
    Review:The dealer I purchased from recommended them, I have used others but took their recommendation.Ready Auto Transport was supposed to pic up the vehicle 2 days later. Took Ready Transport 7 days to contact me back and said vehicle would be picked up th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:10/22/2013 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Services
    Review:This firm was by far the worse experience I have ever had and I have used transport companies quite extensively. They could not give me any type of timetable of when they could pick up my vehicle and everyone I spoke with was extremely incompetent an... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar A. Omar