View 153,927 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,928th Review now!

View Quality Car Move's New Profile

Quality Car Move
200 Royal Palm Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Phone Number:954 281 9140
Secondary Phone Number:FOR A FREE QUOTE GO TO THE WEBSITE
Website:http://www.qualitycarmove.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 6 Months. Since 6/29/2012

Work with a broker with many years of experience. We base our business on honesty and integrity and NEVER TAKE A DEPOSIT UP FRONT. Lets talk about your budget and we'll see what we can do ..
Have your own experience with Quality Car Move to share?

Quality Car Move reports that they have an average of 2000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 170 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.50% of Quality Car Move customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.50% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Quality Car Move
    Subject: our experience
    Review:We had never used a transportation company for a car before. Quality Care Move made our decision easy. When we added up cost of two day travel to Florida from Chicago and back, the cost came out to be less to transport. Chris was great to work with... [ More ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ted Iaccino
    Date:7/21/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Responsive - Successful two car move
    Review:Chris at Quality Care Move was quick to respond when I sent our requests to multiple companies when it was time to move my two cars from Florida to Colorado. He was honest and upfront about the process from the beginning and kept me informed through... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:7/21/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Always great
    Review:Have used this company several times now. Have shipped to South Carolina, Missouri, Michigan, and now New Jersey. Quick, easy, and efficient. [ View ]
    Poster:Kristofor
    Date:7/21/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, Great Price
    Review:Chris is very knowledgable and great at handling shipments! I would definitely use again and refer others!!! The driver was on schedule, the paperwork Chris helped me was so easy. My car was shipped ahead of schedule! Highly Recommend Chris! [ View ]
    Poster:Loren YoungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: great transport service
    Review:Timely, economical, and safe........................ Used it before and would use this transport service again next time! [ View ]
    Poster:nabil
    Date:7/10/2014 1:09:00 AM
    Review:This is the second time using Quality Car movers on trans-coast moves. Both times the cars arrived un damaged, both times i used enclosed carrier and each time the driver and transport was very professional. Chris managed to keep me informed througho... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill J
    Date:7/9/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Chris is def the guy to use for auto transports
    Review:Chris was awesome! He came in with the lowest quote and had my car being transported with in two days of the confirmation order. He was very professional and honest. I would highly recommend him for this service and am thankful to have had the oppo... [ More ]
    Poster:BrookeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Car Move
    Review:We had an excellent experience with Chris Davis of Quality Car Move. He responded quickly and answered all our questions. He made sure that the car would be there on the date we asked for and managed all of this in a very short time frame. I would... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:7/3/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: CA to CT
    Review:This review is regarding my move from Cali to CT. Chris was quick and efficient in securing a carrier for my car approximately 2 weeks before my move date. The car was picked up on time and dropped off earlier than the 7-10 days quoted, approximatel... [ More ]
    Poster:Radhika
    Date:7/1/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent car transport service
    Review:This is second time Chris at Quality Car Move, LLC has provided car moves for us. Again there were no problems. The car was picked up on time and was delivered on time without any problems. I again would recommend Quality Car Move to everyone. They a... [ More ]
    Poster:Manny
    Date:6/29/2014 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: 64 Karmann Ghia
    Review:Chris is very prompt & honest and have used his service several times. I have had many cars transported over the years and have never seen an industry riddled with such dishonesty as this business even more so than a used car lot. How ever in a... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Johnson
    Date:6/27/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:Quality car move was a wonderful experience. Chris provided me with all the info I needed and made me feel comfortable giving my car to the appropriate trucking service. [ View ]
    Poster:Anirudh
    Date:6/26/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: rating of Quality Car Move
    Review:Chris was excellent, very helpful and knowlegable and did exactly what he promised. My 62 corvette arrived as promised and the cost of transport was as agreed with no hidden charges. The trasport driver was excellent and took extra care in handling m... [ More ]
    Poster:joseph
    Date:6/26/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and reliable
    Review:Chris was great to work with. We would defiantly work with him again in the future. He was very communicative and was in constant contact with me and the driver. [ View ]
    Poster:Ali
    Date:6/19/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: The best!
    Review:After getting totally blown off by a different business and left in the lurch during a cross country move, I found Chris on this site and he not only helped me out immediately but kept me in the loop with everything that was going on. He is the best ... [ More ]
    Poster:EMoy
    Date:6/17/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Chris with Quality Car Move
    Review:Chris, I would highly suggest Chris to assist you with transporting your vehicle. He followed up and answered my many questions. No question was a stupid question. He had me in touch with the driver's directly as time approached for them to pick the... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:6/16/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: auto moves
    Review:Whenever I need a car or truck moved I always call Chris. He is honest about pickup and delevery time. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave Cowan
    Date:6/16/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Chris was great. After being scammed by another company Chris came to the rescue and delivered the car service perfectly. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Lauren M
    Date:6/15/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Vehicle
    Review:The entire transaction was smooth and no surprises. Chris was very helpful in getting the vehicle moved in a short length of time and at a fair price. [ View ]
    Poster:Harley Strang
    Date:6/13/2014 8:43:00 AM
    Subject: Great service.
    Review:I called Chris on a Tuesday morning, and the car was picked up that very same evening(!). The driver was great - personable, communicative and polite. The car was delivered clean and without any damage. Shipping took a couple of days longer than w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:6/11/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: great service!
    Review:Great service! I've used their service before last year and they provide great service. I would recommend them to friends or coworkers if they need to transport their vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:seth reese
    Date:6/7/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Quality Care was very professional in the trnsportation of our car. He took care of us from the initial call until the car was in our driveway. I would drfinitely recommend them for your next car move. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:6/5/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Move
    Review:Very happy with service - Chris is extremely knowledgeable courteous and prompt. Will definitely use him next year. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Cavanaugh
    Date:6/4/2014 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Chris helped me in moving my car from illinois to California. I would say he surpassed my expectations as a customer. He stuck to the price he offered(lowest in the market). I doubted the quality of service looking at that price but Chris mentioned h... [ More ]
    Poster:Karan
    Date:6/1/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service from Chris
    Review:I had a tough route, Florida to South Dakota. I've shipped my car several times and Chris was by far the most responsive agent of anyone I've dealt with. Even after he got the sale, his follow up was awesome. Always returning calls and emails t... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/1/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT!!
    Review:This is my 3rd time using Chris Davis. He is truly great and dependable. He is also a very honest man. I would recommend him to anyone! Will be using services again. Thanks very much again Chris and Quality Car Move!! [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:6/1/2014 6:34:00 AM
    Subject: First Class Service
    Review:Chris was amazing. Customer service was Fantastic. Highly recommended!! When I called He was very professional. He made me feel secure in Knowing my vehicle would be handled with care. Very efficient. Will use again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Maria
    Date:5/31/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:I was amazed both at how quickly Chris Davis found me a car transport for cross-country shipping of my Mini Cooper so quickly, and at how fast the driver got my car from NC to AZ. It took my husband and I longer to drive to Arizona than it did for my... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah Schyhol
    Date:5/22/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Made it happen!!
    Review:I gave Quality Car Move a narrow time frame to arrange the transport of my KIA Sportage from Albany, NY to Miami, FL and Chris Davis made it happen. He kept me informed throughout the process and did all that I asked. Thanks, Chris! [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Dibble
    Date:5/21/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: very pleased with Chris
    Review:I was very pleased with the service Chris was able to provide. He was very honest and made me very comfortable. I will definitely call Chris again and recommend him to anyone who needs to transport a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Febe
    Date:5/20/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: 78 Chevy LUV Truck
    Review:I was a little worried sending a stranger to my mothers house to pick up my truck but the driver was excellent and very nice. I was worried with all the bad things i have read and heard from others that have shipped cars. I WILL use them every time i... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/17/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: excellent experience
    Review:Everything went exactly as it should have. Good communication. Price was as quoted. I have used this servce approximately half a dozen times. Would definitely recomend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:MN
    Date:5/17/2014 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:Very satisfied. I recommend this company for auto shipping. I will definitely use there services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Armando Alonso
    Date:5/17/2014 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service!!
    Review:Spoke to Chris Davis at Quality Auto Transport, LLC one month prior to having my fiancée car transported from Springfield, TN to be transported to Las Vegas, NV the order was placed in late March to be picked up on April 26th the vehicle was pic... [ More ]
    Poster:James E.
    Date:5/7/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:It was an awesome experience using Quality Car Move.. Chris was superb and very clear with everything.. On top of that, the drivers were really good.. They kept me updated all the time which made me feel my car was on right hands.. I will hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Rohit RastogiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: CAR SHIPPING
    Review:AFTER MANY PHONE CALLS AND ONE TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE, CHRIS WAS MY SAVIOR TO SHIP MAY CAR FROM NEW YORK TO CALIFORNIA, I RECOMMEND HIS COMPANY HIGHLY. [ View ]
    Poster:Esperanza
    Date:5/5/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!!!
    Review:I have used Quality Car Move 3 times in the past year and a half and every time I am 110% satisfied with their services!! Chris always does his best to find the most affordable company with the best team to pick up and deliver my vehicle! I think it'... [ More ]
    Poster:Dina M.
    Date:5/1/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Move
    Review:Chris was accomodating and responsive in my 2-car move cross-country. Thank you for your service and I would refer you to anyone needing this kind of service. I used Chris twice in a ~2 year span while moving from Florida to California, then ba... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:4/30/2014 8:41:00 AM
    Subject: excellent auto transport
    Review:Chris is a nice person who helped me find a truck to move my car on time. I was little impatient initially when i was not sure if my car would be picked up within a short 3 day window, he told me to wait and it paid off. I didn't have to raise my qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Manas
    Date:4/29/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: excellent auto transport
    Poster:Manas
    Date:4/29/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient Car Transport
    Review:I have used Chris Davis exclusively for the past several years and have referred him to all of my friends in the car business. He is prompt, professional, efficient and the price is more than competitive. After shopping till I literally dropped, I re... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc Ellis
    Date:4/28/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Car Move Recommendation
    Review:Chris, Quality Car Move, provided excellent service and communication. I appreciate his honestly and prompt service. I recommend others to Chris and would definitely use his services again. There were no unknown catches or hidden costs. Vehicle ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan Miller
    Date:4/25/2014 8:22:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Chris was very informational about every aspect of the vehicle transport. This is an important aspect when deciding which company to use for the transport of vehicles across the country. This transport was also very economical considering the other... [ More ]
    Poster:Rebecca Bucala
    Date:4/24/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Was a very pleasant experience! On time and all was correct, would definitely call again for next time. Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Courtney
    Date:4/24/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport to Florida
    Review:Working with Chris was a great experience especially since this was my first car transport. Price was very reasonable and competitive and the actual transport crew we're professional and courteous! Would definatley recommend them and certainly use th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jimmy D
    Date:4/24/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: ATV TRANSPORT
    Review:A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Excellent transaction, highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:T.J. Corcoran
    Date:4/24/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Quality Car Moves
    Review:Chris with Quality Car Moves was excellent. He safely handled our vehicle like it was his own. There was no damage to the car or contents. He was on time and even surprised us by delivering a day early. He communicated deadlines and any potential d... [ More ]
    Poster:Ginny
    Date:4/23/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Third Move - Excellent Service
    Review:We first utilized Quality Car Move in Las Vegas to Dayton, OH. They have been a pleasure to work with - quoted price has always been exact, Chris is pleasant to work with, contract drivers addressed all needs, and most of all, our car has been picked... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:4/14/2014 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Process was smooth, easy and most importantly done in a timely manner. Will use their service if I have to move again [ View ]
    Poster:Willy
    Date:4/14/2014 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:My first car to be transported, had no idea how to start. Thanks to transportreviews I found few highly rated outfits. Chris from Quality Car Move was the one that patiently explained how to start, how the process of contracting with broker worked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy