Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,304 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 744 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Quality Car Move
Location:200 Royal Palm Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Phone Number:954 281 9140
Secondary Phone Number:FOR A FREE QUOTE GO TO THE WEBSITE
Website:http://www.qualitycarmove.com
Time On Site:1 Year(s), 10 Month(s). Since 6/29/2012

Work with a broker with many years of experience. We base our business on honesty and integrity and NEVER TAKE A DEPOSIT UP FRONT. Lets talk about your budget and we'll see what we can do ..
Have your own experience with Quality Car Move to share?

Quality Car Move reports that they have an average of 2000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 94 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.70% of Quality Car Move customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.30% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Quality Car Move
    Review:This is the 2nd time we have utilized Quality Auto Transport's services. Both times have been exemplary. Efficient, Economical, Courteous, Professional, and the vehicles have arrived in tip top shape. One was a Porsche Boxster S [convertible], and it... [ More ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT .. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or chris@qualitycarmove.com or submit a quote through the site. Todd, thanks for the review repeat business and the review [ view ]
    Poster:Todd F
    Date:11/13/2013 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Chris Davis
    Review:I have been working with Chris Davis now for several months as I transport cars all the time and typically just try to find the "cheapest rate" however what i came to realize was that was not completely true until by accident I stumbled upo... [ More ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140 .. OR chris@qualitycarmove.com .. or go to the site and submit a quote .. Robert thanks for your continued business [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Ramos
    Date:11/13/2013 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car from South Fl to Tx
    Review:Excellent service. Stay within the price quoted. Prompt services, deliverred on time. First time using this service and had some unsettling feeling about the service. But I had a very pleasant experience with the service. It is easy and I feel very s... [ More ]
    Poster:Tran
    Date:11/7/2013 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great and Well Priced
    Review:The price was great and my car was picked up at the perfect time. Though, the truck driver took a couple days longer to deliver because they don't work over the weekend. Overall, the entire experience was good! Chris' service was excellent! [ View ]
    Poster:Ivy
    Date:10/31/2013 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I knew nothing about car transport and was besieged with calls from brokers who all warned me not to take the lowest price. I did, and I did it because I just liked Chris the best. He found me an amazing driver that was super professional in one day.... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Ann Connell
    Date:10/31/2013 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Cheapest quote around
    Review:Chris was a lot of help, was very knowledgeable and worked around my schedule and price range to get the job done for me. Would definitely recommend to a friend. Got me the cheapest quote after calling about 8 places, and stuck to his guns with the p... [ More ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT . Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote . Rich thanks for your business and support [ view ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:10/17/2013 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Fast & Easy
    Review:Chris was very easy to deal with & got us a great price! This is the second time our company has used Quality Car Move & both times we were very satisfied with his service & honesty. We are a corporation & don't deal in cash... he w... [ More ]
    Response:NO MONEY UP FRONT EVER !!! Call Chris 954 281 9140 .. Or go to the site and submit a quote . Erin , Thank you for your continued support [ view ]
    Poster:Erin Shaughnessy Scacci
    Date:10/1/2013 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:Very efficient and very easy, expectations clearly communicated, happy with the service...the guy who picks up the car was polite courteous and new what he was doing. The scheduling of delivery also was tricky but he was ready with some options and a... [ More ]
    Response:NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote. Thanks Simon. I appreciate your support [ view ]
    Poster:Simon S
    Date:9/30/2013 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:Chris is very honest and offers great service. We would use him again and I highly recommend Quality Car Move. [ View ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT .. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote .. DINNA THANKS [ view ]
    Poster:Dinna
    Date:9/30/2013 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of my Toyota Camry
    Review:I had a good experience with the company. Vehicle delivered in excellent condition. Did their best to get me the best price in market. [ View ]
    Poster:Lucy
    Date:9/27/2013 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: CAR SHIPMENT
    Review:CHRIS WAS AWESOME TO DEAL WITH. TOTALLY UPFRONT, WAS EXTREMELY CREDIBLE, AND WOULD DEFINITELY USE HIM FOR ALL FUTURE CAR SHIPMENTS. [ View ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT EVER . Chris 954 281 9140 . Or submit a quote request . Doug thanks for you continued loyalty [ view ]
    Poster:Doug Ryan
    Date:9/24/2013 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: smooth auto shipment
    Review:quality car move is one of the best shippers i've ever used. they were honest and right to the point. they kept in touch with me from start to finish. everything was easy to understand and the forms were simple to fill out. the pick-up and deliver... [ More ]
    Response:NO MONEY UP FRONT !!!! Call Chris 954 281 9140 . OR, go to the site and submit a quote ... Gordon thanks for your support [ view ]
    Poster:gordon
    Date:9/23/2013 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: smooth auto shipment
    Poster:gordon
    Date:9/23/2013 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Review For Yarris Transport
    Review:Quality Car Move did a great job. Chris was very aggressive in getting us the best pricing and was very good about keeping the lines of communication open. [ View ]
    Poster:Truck Center of America
    Date:9/20/2013 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Move
    Review:Quality Car Move and Chris are an excellent choice. We were in a bind to move our three vehicles from California to North Carolina. Started working with Quality Car move on a Tuesday and by the following Tuesday he found us a carrier that could mov... [ More ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT EVER !!! call Chris 954 281 9140.. or go to the site and submit a quote .. Thanks so much Grimm family [ view ]
    Poster:Grimm
    Date:9/4/2013 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: rating
    Review:Overall great service. Was picked up on time and was delivered as scheduled. Price was right and Chris was extremely helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:shawn
    Date:9/4/2013 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Car Move
    Review:Working with Chris from Quality Car Move was easy, informative and to the point. I am in the military and it was very reassuring that everything was explained up front and there were no hidden fees. Chris did exactly what he said he would which made ... [ More ]
    Response:NO MONEY UP FRONT ..Call Chris 954 281 9140 .. Or submit a quote thru the site..If you read the review , the price was from Ca to Virginia , not Ca to Ca .. Cory thanks for the kind words . [ view ]
    Poster:Cory
    Date:8/27/2013 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I would recommend Quality Car Move to every person who's looking to ship a vehicle without thinking twice. I've used Quality Car Move twice before and I must say that I was so impressed with how Chris Davis handles business. He gained my trust him as... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian McArthur
    Date:8/26/2013 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: What a pleasure...
    Review:Transporting cars is never easy.... until this time. Unbelievably fast response (the car was on a truck within 12 hours of my first contact) and shipping (cross country in 4 days, including over a weekend) was the icing on the cake. I'll never ship a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:8/22/2013 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: qualitycarmove.come
    Review:One of my buyers suggested I try this company, Quality Car Move, Chris Davis. I haven't heard of them but I tried and have been with them ever since. Great customer service and integrity is automatic plus they simply provide the best car moving money... [ More ]
    Poster:Roman PreceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2013 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service of Transporting of Vehicle
    Review:I was completely satisfied with the service provided in transporting my vehicle from Chicago to Florida. The initial contact of setting up the transport was painless and Chris Davis was very informative and helpful in making sure I understood the pr... [ More ]
    Response:NO MONEY UP FRONT . For the same 5 star service call Chris 954 281 9140 or submit a quote on the site . Thanks for the great review [ view ]
    Poster:Laywon
    Date:8/6/2013 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Affordable and quick
    Review:Quote was one of most affordable. Paperwork and communication was easy. Pick-up and delivery was scheduled quickly. Would use again and recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:8/6/2013 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Communication from drivrer
    Review:First contact from driver of carrier was 1/2 hour before delivery. It was very unusual that I was home on a Sunday afternoon. Banks were closed. Would have appreciated at least 1 or 2 days notice so I could have a check ready and arrange schedule. B... [ More ]
    Poster:Mara Carney
    Date:7/24/2013 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Everything went as planned. Excellent Customer Service. I was on a very tight schedule, as I was traveling from Canada to Texas and Chris made sure the car would be picked up on time. No doubt I will use his services again when opportunity arises. Th... [ More ]
    Response:Luis . thanks so much ... You were a pleasure .. A true gentleman .. FOR THE SAME 5 STAR SERVICE , WITH NO UP FRONT MONEY . Chris 954 281 9140.. Or go to the site an submit a quote .. [ view ]
    Poster:Luis Baron
    Date:7/22/2013 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with service
    Review:Chris was very friendly and personable each time that we spoke. The cost was very much comparable to other companies. My car arrived in a week, maybe even a day less, the driver was very nice and my Car seemed intact and Without injury. We will use ... [ More ]
    Poster:Monique D
    Date:7/15/2013 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Cost
    Review:Chris always give me a fair and honest qoute and stands by his products and I highly recomend other dealerships call him in the future [ View ]
    Response:NO MONEY UPFRONT EVER.. Please click on my company and read my reviews.. call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to www.qualitycarmove.com and submit a quote .. Leo thanks for your continued business, loyalty and kind review [ view ]
    Poster:Leo Stefani
    Date:7/11/2013 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Chris and QCM are the Best!
    Review:Dont shop any other company. Go with Quality Car Move. I had a terrible experience with another company that ripped me off. I was warned not to go with the cheapest price but I did anyways. What can I say - I was trying to save. Finally I actually li... [ More ]
    Response:NO MONEY UP FRONT .Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote. Mike thanks for the opportunity [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Bieder
    Date:7/10/2013 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: nice service
    Review:I chose Quality Car service to ship my car from WA to TX based on the good reviews here. The process has been been pretty smooth since beginning. Chris explained clearly how the business works and gave all the requied info in my first call itself and... [ More ]
    Poster:Prasanth
    Date:7/9/2013 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport review
    Review:I was very satisfied with this Company. I dealt with Chris who was very informative and honest. My car was delivered as promised, in fact ealry. The cost was better than other quotes I received. I would use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:NO MONEY UP FRONT..Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote .. Lori thanks so much for your business and kind words [ view ]
    Poster:J. Claudino
    Date:7/8/2013 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORTING CAR
    Review:PICK UP ON TIME, DELIVERED EARLY. HE DID EVERYTHING HE SAID HE WOULD. everything WAS PERFECT THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY. [ View ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT ..Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go t the my site and submit a quote .. Larry thanks for the review and your business .. Spread the word [ view ]
    Poster:LAWRENCE
    Date:7/2/2013 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Delay in delivery by 1 day, however will recommend Chris
    Review:I had contacted Chris to transport my car from Florida to Ohio. He was timely in responding to queries and took care of identifying a truck. Though there was unfortunate delay by 1 day, the driver kept me informed of the situation and was through in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karthik
    Date:6/26/2013 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Car Move service
    Review:Great service. I had car in 12 hours was amazing. Got car picked up in front of me and was delivered before i moved on to my new home. I saved money on rental of car. Great and fast. I will defintely recommend the service sandeep [ View ]
    Response:NO MONEY UP FRONT .. Call Chris 954 281 9140 .. Or go to the site and submit a quote . Sandeep , thanks for your eview and support [ view ]
    Poster:Sandeep
    Date:6/25/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:Economical with ~$ 800 per vehicle. Safe and secure transport with no damages to the vehicles. Delivery very prompt, infact earlier than expected and flexible with regards to delivery location and time. The overall service was of high quality from th... [ More ]
    Response:NO MONEY UPFRONT .. Call Chris 954 281 9140 .or go to the site and submit a quote. Thanks Nabeel you were a pleasure to work with [ view ]
    Poster:nh
    Date:6/24/2013 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Chris did exactly what he said he would do. The trucking company was pretty good. The only real problems were minor. Car was dirty, but hey it traveled 3500 miles. Communicating with drivers was challenging mostly due to the fact they are travelling.... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:6/24/2013 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Mr. Davis was very knowledgeable and assisted us through the whole process. Appreciated his great customer service. [ View ]
    Response:NO MONEY UP FRONT .. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or submit a quote on the site [ view ]
    Poster:Jimmy Siville
    Date:6/20/2013 9:40:00 PM
    Review:Working with them was the best. I had never transported cars before and Chris made it so easy. Great communication and always responded back right away. Driver provided detailed info on pick up and delivery. I would use them again. 5* servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy B
    Date:6/20/2013 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: very nice pepole
    Review:cris the broker and angel with monzon auto transport treated my uncle"s old car like it was a new buggattie A++++ highly recomend!! [ View ]
    Poster:aj wood
    Date:6/10/2013 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: shipping vehicle
    Review:Quick to respond, clear of the services, I was very satisfied with the services from the first contact time to the delivery time. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:NO MONEY UP FRONT . Call chris 954 281 9140 or go the site and submit a quote .. Thank you for the nice review . You were a pleasure to work with [ view ]
    Poster:Gitaari
    Date:6/10/2013 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Responsive
    Review:I have shipped my car back and forth across the country way more times than I care to admit. Until I found Chris, the whole process made my stomach turn. For some reason this is a brutal industry. Enter Chris Davis. He will always answer your cal... [ More ]
    Response:NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT .. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote .. Jennifer thanks for your continued business [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:5/17/2013 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:this was my first time having my car delivered and was very confused with all the brokers calling me with different prices, stories,, etc. While talking to Chris Davis with Quality Car Move,, he was straight with me,,no run arounds,, right to the po... [ More ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT . Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote .. Thanks Juanita you were a pleasure to work with .. [ view ]
    Poster:juanita shiminski
    Date:5/17/2013 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: my exsperience
    Review:The total experience was done to my satisfaction . the car would not start on delivery, for a dead battery. the operator of the truck was so very helpful in assisting to jump start the car in order for me to get my car off the truck & in my posse... [ More ]
    Response:NO MONEY UPFRONT .. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site submit a quote . Thanks for your support Bob [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Monahan
    Date:5/17/2013 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Excellent communications and follow up from Chris. Would recommend him and use his service again. Stayed in touch as the shipping date changed several times on the sellers end. [ View ]
    Response:NO MONEY UP FRONT ... CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140 OR GO THE SITE AND SUBMIT a QUOTE [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/15/2013 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Movement of my car to Irvine CA
    Review:I am extremely pleased with the overall service. They delivered on time and to my satisfaction. The driver called me two days in advance of his arrival time. Her came to pick up the car on time and delivered before time. These guys are extremely prof... [ More ]
    Poster:Manoj
    Date:5/15/2013 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Car Move Is The Best Ever
    Review:I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to transport their vehicle. Chris Davis was very quick , responding to my quote. This is a very honest company and whatever price they give you that's what it is. I had tried at least 5 other compani... [ More ]
    Response:O MONEY UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 .. or go to the site and submit a quote..Thank you for your support and kind words [ view ]
    Poster:Donna
    Date:5/9/2013 2:46:00 PM
    Review:Very satisfied with the service from Quality Car Move, they transported my Chevy truck from Washington to Florida on time at the promised rate. I have used them twice now and would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:NO MONEY UP FRONT .. Call Chris 954 281 9140 .. or go to the site and submit a quote ..Marc thanks for the review and your support [ view ]
    Poster:Marc Ellis
    Date:4/4/2013 8:23:00 AM
    Subject: Chris Davis Quility Car Move
    Review:I have this pristine 1968 Chevrolet Impala that we inherited in 2007. We moved to California to start a new life as a family. We had to leave my 68 chey behind because I couldn't afford to bring her. The funds became available and after searching the... [ More ]
    Poster:Don Dukes
    Date:4/3/2013 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service
    Review:Highly recommended. Will use again. Kept me informed and was always on time. Driver very good. Car in great condition. [ View ]
    Poster:patrick johnson
    Date:3/29/2013 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Chris was great
    Review:Chris did everything in his power to get me a great deal. My car was picked up exactly when they said it would be. The driver called me 3 times along the way with updates. He was very helpful and courteous. I thought having a vehicle shipped woul... [ More ]
    Response:NO MONEY UP FRONT.. CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140 OR GO TO THE SITE .. THANKS DEREK .. APPRECIATE THE BUSINESS AND THE REVIEW [ view ]
    Poster:D.A.
    Date:3/28/2013 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Car Move is Awesome!
    Review:This is the second time I've used Quality Car Move. The entire process from first contact to delivery was seamless. The driver was prompt and courteous. I will continue to use Quality Car Move and I will highly recommend them for all car transport ne... [ More ]
    Response:NO MONEY UP FRONT !!! CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140 OR SUBMIT A QUOTE ON THE SITE... CHANDA THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT [ view ]
    Poster:Chanda
    Date:3/28/2013 6:17:00 AM
    Subject: 1979 Super Beetle
    Review:When I contacted Chris Davis at Quality Car Move it was the best thing I ever did. The service was top notch. I through he was kidding when he said he could have the car picked up by the next day. It only took a week to get the car from Cali to... [ More ]
    Response:NO MONEY UP FRONT .. CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140 .. or submit a quote at the site .. John thanks for the review and your business [ view ]
    Poster:John V
    Date:3/27/2013 9:12:00 PM

Next Reviews on Quality Car Move

Quality Car Move Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.