View 144,409 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,410th Review now!
Quality Car Move
Location:200 Royal Palm Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Phone Number:954 281 9140
Secondary Phone Number:FOR A FREE QUOTE GO TO THE WEBSITE
Website:
Time On Site:2 Years, 1 Month. Since 6/29/2012

Work with a broker with many years of experience. We base our business on honesty and integrity and NEVER TAKE A DEPOSIT UP FRONT. Lets talk about your budget and we'll see what we can do ..
Have your own experience with Quality Car Move to share?

Quality Car Move reports that they have an average of 2000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 121 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.05% of Quality Car Move customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.95% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Quality Car Move
    Subject: Third Move - Excellent Service
    Review:We first utilized Quality Car Move in Las Vegas to Dayton, OH. They have been a pleasure to work with - quoted price has always been exact, Chris is pleasant to work with, contract drivers addressed all needs, and most of all, our car has been picked... [ More ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com [ view ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:4/14/2014 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Process was smooth, easy and most importantly done in a timely manner. Will use their service if I have to move again [ View ]
    Poster:Willy
    Date:4/14/2014 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:My first car to be transported, had no idea how to start. Thanks to transportreviews I found few highly rated outfits. Chris from Quality Car Move was the one that patiently explained how to start, how the process of contracting with broker worked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:4/13/2014 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: Best shipper I know
    Review:I have used Quality Car move about 10 times. I got to know them from one of my buyers who had used them for number of years. I've been always very happy with Chris' fast response and most of all, the prices. All of my shipment have always arrived sav... [ More ]
    Poster:Roman
    Date:4/12/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Excellent job. On time at both ends of the transportation. I would use again. the price was right and the service was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Rich Evans
    Date:4/12/2014 6:17:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country
    Review:I found quality car move online through a car shipping online database. I knew I wanted to have my car shipped quickly, safely, and for a decent price. After a horrible experience with Riley autotransport, I decided to give QCM a try and it worked ou... [ More ]
    Poster:Kasey
    Date:4/11/2014 1:00:00 AM
    Review:Chris is great and helped me get a car I bought to me in a fast manor. The car was made it to me Undamaged and the price was reasonable. I highly recommend him. His customer service will keep me going back if I ever need this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:4/10/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: 59 VW Single Cab
    Review:I am so thankful I found Chris. The quotes I received to move a 58 VW Single Cab from Miami Fl to Raleigh NC were from one extreme to the other until my conversation with Chris. Very professional and straight forward on what would happen and when. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Johnson
    Date:4/10/2014 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:i was satisfied with the services that chris provided to me. i flew to new york the day before i got my car from him. i was so excited. great business man, great customer services too. i will recomment this company to anyone that need to transport a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerlot Fils Aime
    Date:4/10/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Good vehicle mover.
    Review:Did the job well in timely manner. They picked up the car after clear inspection and delivered exactly on the day they estimated. There was no damage detected in the car. I am really satisfied with the service. They offered comparatively low cost se... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN
    Date:4/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Care & Customer Service
    Review:It has been a great experience with Quality Care and would love to use them in future. I have taken their service in the past and Chris makes sure that my car gets delivered on time and coordinates well from start to the end. [ View ]
    Poster:Venkat
    Date:4/10/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: review of chris davis
    Review:There are many so called people who can ship a car for you....I was referred to Chris Davis by his friend, who was a mutual friend, who retired, and Chris was a great guy to deal with. He was open and honest in every way, and we had an uneventful tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:4/10/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great car transportation cross country!
    Review:I was very happy with the transaction and customer service. I had already moved to California and needed my car transported to me. Chris was recommended to me by a friend who used his service before. After contacting Chris, he explained the overal... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:4/10/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Did a good job.
    Review:Got our car on time and everything was pretty simple. Glad to have gotten our car here quickly. It was pretty late at night, but the storm definitely played into that, so not their fault. Reliable communication was a little hard, but it all turned ou... [ More ]
    Poster:K.Erickson
    Date:4/9/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job!
    Review:I have used Quality Care before and will continue to use them in the future for all my transport needs. They are trustworthy and dependable. I have never had a problem with them and their prices are always fair. The customer service is superb! [ View ]
    Poster:Caroline
    Date:4/8/2014 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Chris Davis is an excellent person because he gives excellent service. He is very efficiant and customer friendly, You can track your car very easily. Overall rating I give is Excellent, I recomend Quality Car Move. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashok Mutyala
    Date:4/1/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Review:I've used Chris Davis before and was totally pleased! I had bought a truck that was located in Iowa. The seller was trying to get it shipped to me using his connections! After no luck for over a week, I asked him if I could use the connection I had. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitch
    Date:3/28/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I am writing this review to share my gratitude towards my broker Chris. I am very rarely impressed and i have to say i wish this was a service i would need more often. I will be using Chris twice a year from now on. I have shipped my vehicle to an... [ More ]
    Poster:Noah
    Date:3/27/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Car Movers
    Review:good and timely service...I appreciate the quick turn around. Lived up to my expectations. Car was perfect unpon arrival and the service got transportation right away. [ View ]
    Poster:Mason
    Date:3/27/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:I contracted another company but they could not deliver. Chris at Quality Car Move got it done and on time. Chris was a pleasure to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Vaccaro
    Date:3/27/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Review:Service was reliable and prompt. Chris as well as the driver were courteous and always available if I had a question concerning the transport.It was an excellent experience as this was my first time transporting a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:3/27/2014 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: JOB WELL DONE
    Review:CHRIS, QUALITY CAR MOVE I THANK YOU AND THE DRIVER FOR THE GOOD JOB IN MOVING OUR CAR TO DENVER, CO. IN GOOD CONDITION AND ON TIME. YOUR DRIVER NEW HIS BUSINESS AS WELL AS A AUTO TRANSPORTER. THANK YOU HARRIS HARRIS [ View ]
    Poster:HENRY HARRIS
    Date:3/25/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: As per name it's really Quality Shipment, Great Experience
    Review:This is the best experience I ever had in shipping my Mercedes Benz SUV from California dealer to Texas. The name really suits for this shipment, as per the name they are really the Quality Car movers, I had great experience on time, zero scratches, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ramesh
    Date:3/25/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Review:Quality Car Move did an excellent job of finding me a driver to ship car within a period of 3 hours and they worked within my budget. I plan on using them to ship my car back to me. [ View ]
    Poster:Sikiru Towolawi
    Date:3/19/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Review:I was absolutely amazed by the quality of service from the beginning of the process to the actual delivery. Every thing was above board and professional. I would highly recommend this service. I have put them into my contact list for future use. [ View ]
    Poster:Wayne Fernandes
    Date:3/11/2014 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Rodriguez
    Review:Chris- Was very professional and all the information he provided was accurate. He followed up when he had to. Would recommend Chris to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony Rodriguez
    Date:3/11/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Rodriguez
    Poster:Tony Rodriguez
    Date:3/11/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great friendly quality service
    Review:Can't bit his price for the quality of transportation Julio provided to me. The day was a cold and rainy one, this did not slow him or made him late for the delivery, my car a brand new one with only 3000+ miles on it arrived in perfect condition, no... [ More ]
    Response:NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT.... Call Chris 954 281 9140 ... or go to the site and submit a quote .. or, chris@qualitycarmove.com [ view ]
    Poster:Nhu Y
    Date:3/4/2014 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Dependable
    Review:Great work, honest quote and quick- had vehicle picked up same day. Will use Chris at quality again. D. Ala [ View ]
    Poster:D. Ala
    Date:3/4/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Thanks Quality Car Moves. Chris was excellent! Very prompt, courteous and affordable- They even got us in just in a few days, picked up our 2011 Town car from our door step in Florida and delivered it in excellent condition to our residence in St. Lo... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted Busch
    Date:2/25/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Everything went according to plan . The car was picked up at my door and delivered to my daughter in Florida. Chris was hands on and always available . I've already referred him to friends . Thanks Chris [ View ]
    Response:NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT.... Call Chris 954 281 9140 ... or go to the site and submit a quote .. or, chris@qualitycarmove.com... Dean , you are the man [ view ]
    Poster:Dean
    Date:2/25/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: On time Delivery
    Review:Was on time and delivered the car intact and was priced reasonably. Good Reviews Might Include: Facts about experience with this company The price of the transport Information about damage and the claim process Time line of events including ti... [ More ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT EVER ... Call Chris 954 281 9140 ..OR GO TO THE SITE AND SUBMIT A QUOTE OR EMAIL chris@qualitycarmove.com [ view ]
    Poster:SRIKRISHNA DURSHETI
    Date:2/25/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: 57 3800 chevrolet panel truck
    Review:Chris went above and beyond to get this oversized panel truck back to mass from las vegas for us.I will use him exclusively from now on.Nelson from Belot Auto Machine. [ View ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT..Call Chris @ 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote or chris@qualitycarmove.com... Nelson, thank you for your support [ view ]
    Poster:Belot Auto Machine
    Date:2/21/2014 6:05:00 AM
    Subject: Reasonable and Honest Transporter
    Review:I was referred to Quality Car Move by a good friend whose brother had used them twice to transport a car. There are so many companies, I was relieved to get the referral. I called Chris and he was able to find a transporter much more quickly than I e... [ More ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140 or submit a quote at the site [ view ]
    Poster:Debby
    Date:2/18/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Car Move
    Review:I use Quality Car Move whenever we need to move trucks around the country. Chris is always open and honest about what he can or canot do. They are always my first call. [ View ]
    Response:NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go the site and submit a quote or email chris@qualitycarmove.com . Dave, thanks for your support [ view ]
    Poster:David Cowan
    Date:2/18/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Review:I am a repeat customer and would always rely on Chris as he is honest about the situation. Even though he was sick, he made every efforts to get my car on the truck [ View ]
    Response:NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT .. Call Chris 954 281 9140 [ view ]
    Poster:Nilesh
    Date:2/15/2014 2:43:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I was very happy with the service I received. I highly recommend this company and would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:TBB
    Date:2/11/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: No Hassles
    Review:This is the second time I have used Quality Car Move and if I ever move again I will use them again. For me the car shipment was the easiest of the things I had to take care of moving from NJ to Cali. Chris found a shipper quick and they showed up... [ More ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT Call Chris 954 281 9140 or chris@qualitycarmove.com or go to the site and submit a quote ... Thanks for your support Dante [ view ]
    Poster:DanteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Car Move
    Review:The total experience exceeded my expectations. Chris was courteous and his quote for the move was highly competitive. The vehicle was picked up on time even though during the Christmas/New Years time period. The vehicle arrived in 3 days from Cali... [ More ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT . Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote [ view ]
    Poster:Kent Peterson
    Date:1/23/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: wonderful experience
    Review:I love my car - it's unique and vintage - and was very anxious about shipping it, my first experience. It was perfect - from the arrangements with the company to meeting the shipping driver on my street. Very friendly, professional people. I wi... [ More ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT . Call Chris 954 281 9140 or email chris@qualitycarmove.com or submit a quote @ www.qualitycarmove.com [ view ]
    Poster:susan weisfeld
    Date:1/15/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Chris was very professional. He quoted me a reasonable price of $395 to ship a vehicle from New Jersey (outside Philly) to Massachusetts. He posted the job and got my order filled the first day. The vehicle was picked up the following day in New J... [ More ]
    Response:NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go the site and submit a quote or email chris@qualitycarmove.com Joe thanks for your support [ view ]
    Poster:Joe Wilkerson
    Date:1/13/2014 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Chris was extremely easy to deal with. Answered any questions I had, and made feel comfortable that I had made the right choice. Car was picked up as scheduled and arrived on time. Would definitely use again. Dan [ View ]
    Poster:Dan Brady
    Date:1/12/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Review:I am extremely satisfied with Chris and Quality Car Move. Chris provided me with excellent customer service, work with me through very minor glitches (pricing, payment, etc.) and kept me updated as to the sequence of events from pre-pick up through ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:12/16/2013 7:43:00 AM
    Subject: Best transport company!!
    Review:The first time I used this service, I had done tons of researched, called several companies, and also took into consideration customer reviews! When I first spoke to the representative Chris, I was sold!! He was friendly, knowledgable, and real. He k... [ More ]
    Response:NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or chris@qualitycarmove.com or go to the site and submit a quote . Dina thanks so much for your continued support [ view ]
    Poster:Dina
    Date:12/12/2013 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car Review
    Review:Quality Car Move.. is the best I was very happy with the service they provided to me. I recommend to use the service. Contact Chris for the car move help. He is so kind and he will find a best movers for your car. My car was so good and came i... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashok Mutyala
    Date:12/8/2013 3:38:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Chris did an excellent job in coordinating a carrier for me. Unlike many other transport companies from which I had requested a quote, Chris did not charge me any fees up front. He only charged a fee after he confirmed a carrier for me. Total cost wa... [ More ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 .. or email chris@qualitycarmove.com .. or submit a quote on the site [ view ]
    Poster:Ivy
    Date:11/27/2013 3:37:00 PM
    Review:I had used Chris' prior company before and had a great experience. This second move was also excellent in all aspects, including responsiveness, courtesy, pricing, timeliness, and quality. I would not hesitate to recommend this service to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT .. Call Chris 954 281 9140 ... Or , go to the site and submit a quote ...or, chris@qualitycarmove.com . Paul thanks for your support [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Byrnes
    Date:11/27/2013 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Excellent company. I plan to do business with them again. Chris is great. they were easy to contact. I felt that I was always informed about my car,s location. [ View ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT . Call Chris 954 281 9140 .Or go to the site and submit a quote or email Chris@qualitycarmove.com. Rod, Thank you for your support [ view ]
    Poster:R. Steller
    Date:11/19/2013 9:30:00 PM
    Review:Outstanding service from Quality Car Move. I was amazed to see that my car reached to the destination before me. [ View ]
    Response:NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT .. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or chris@qualitycarmove.com or go to the site and submit a quote .. Faisil thanks for the review and your trust. You were a pleasure to work with [ view ]
    Poster:F Jamal
    Date:11/14/2013 7:49:00 PM
    Review:This is the 2nd time we have utilized Quality Auto Transport's services. Both times have been exemplary. Efficient, Economical, Courteous, Professional, and the vehicles have arrived in tip top shape. One was a Porsche Boxster S [convertible], and it... [ More ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT .. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or chris@qualitycarmove.com or submit a quote through the site. Todd, thanks for the review repeat business and the review [ view ]
    Poster:Todd F