View 146,970 Reviews on 3,524 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,971th Review now!
Quality Car Move
200 Royal Palm Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Phone Number:954 281 9140
Secondary Phone Number:FOR A FREE QUOTE GO TO THE WEBSITE
Website:http://www.qualitycarmove.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 6/29/2012

Work with a broker with many years of experience. We base our business on honesty and integrity and NEVER TAKE A DEPOSIT UP FRONT. Lets talk about your budget and we'll see what we can do ..
Have your own experience with Quality Car Move to share?

Quality Car Move reports that they have an average of 2000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 138 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.90% of Quality Car Move customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.10% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Quality Car Move
    Subject: Awesome service from Chris
    Review:I had a tough route, Florida to South Dakota. I've shipped my car several times and Chris was by far the most responsive agent of anyone I've dealt with. Even after he got the sale, his follow up was awesome. Always returning calls and emails t... [ More ]
    Response:NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/1/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT!!
    Review:This is my 3rd time using Chris Davis. He is truly great and dependable. He is also a very honest man. I would recommend him to anyone! Will be using services again. Thanks very much again Chris and Quality Car Move!! [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:6/1/2014 6:34:00 AM
    Subject: First Class Service
    Review:Chris was amazing. Customer service was Fantastic. Highly recommended!! When I called He was very professional. He made me feel secure in Knowing my vehicle would be handled with care. Very efficient. Will use again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Maria
    Date:5/31/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:I was amazed both at how quickly Chris Davis found me a car transport for cross-country shipping of my Mini Cooper so quickly, and at how fast the driver got my car from NC to AZ. It took my husband and I longer to drive to Arizona than it did for my... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah Schyhol
    Date:5/22/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Made it happen!!
    Review:I gave Quality Car Move a narrow time frame to arrange the transport of my KIA Sportage from Albany, NY to Miami, FL and Chris Davis made it happen. He kept me informed throughout the process and did all that I asked. Thanks, Chris! [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Dibble
    Date:5/21/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: very pleased with Chris
    Review:I was very pleased with the service Chris was able to provide. He was very honest and made me very comfortable. I will definitely call Chris again and recommend him to anyone who needs to transport a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Febe
    Date:5/20/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: 78 Chevy LUV Truck
    Review:I was a little worried sending a stranger to my mothers house to pick up my truck but the driver was excellent and very nice. I was worried with all the bad things i have read and heard from others that have shipped cars. I WILL use them every time i... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/17/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: excellent experience
    Review:Everything went exactly as it should have. Good communication. Price was as quoted. I have used this servce approximately half a dozen times. Would definitely recomend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:MN
    Date:5/17/2014 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:Very satisfied. I recommend this company for auto shipping. I will definitely use there services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Armando Alonso
    Date:5/17/2014 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service!!
    Review:Spoke to Chris Davis at Quality Auto Transport, LLC one month prior to having my fiancée car transported from Springfield, TN to be transported to Las Vegas, NV the order was placed in late March to be picked up on April 26th the vehicle was pic... [ More ]
    Poster:James E.
    Date:5/7/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:It was an awesome experience using Quality Car Move.. Chris was superb and very clear with everything.. On top of that, the drivers were really good.. They kept me updated all the time which made me feel my car was on right hands.. I will hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Rohit RastogiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: CAR SHIPPING
    Review:AFTER MANY PHONE CALLS AND ONE TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE, CHRIS WAS MY SAVIOR TO SHIP MAY CAR FROM NEW YORK TO CALIFORNIA, I RECOMMEND HIS COMPANY HIGHLY. [ View ]
    Poster:Esperanza
    Date:5/5/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!!!
    Review:I have used Quality Car Move 3 times in the past year and a half and every time I am 110% satisfied with their services!! Chris always does his best to find the most affordable company with the best team to pick up and deliver my vehicle! I think it'... [ More ]
    Poster:Dina M.
    Date:5/1/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Move
    Review:Chris was accomodating and responsive in my 2-car move cross-country. Thank you for your service and I would refer you to anyone needing this kind of service. I used Chris twice in a ~2 year span while moving from Florida to California, then ba... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:4/30/2014 8:41:00 AM
    Subject: excellent auto transport
    Review:Chris is a nice person who helped me find a truck to move my car on time. I was little impatient initially when i was not sure if my car would be picked up within a short 3 day window, he told me to wait and it paid off. I didn't have to raise my qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Manas
    Date:4/29/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: excellent auto transport
    Poster:Manas
    Date:4/29/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient Car Transport
    Review:I have used Chris Davis exclusively for the past several years and have referred him to all of my friends in the car business. He is prompt, professional, efficient and the price is more than competitive. After shopping till I literally dropped, I re... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc Ellis
    Date:4/28/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Car Move Recommendation
    Review:Chris, Quality Car Move, provided excellent service and communication. I appreciate his honestly and prompt service. I recommend others to Chris and would definitely use his services again. There were no unknown catches or hidden costs. Vehicle ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan Miller
    Date:4/25/2014 8:22:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Chris was very informational about every aspect of the vehicle transport. This is an important aspect when deciding which company to use for the transport of vehicles across the country. This transport was also very economical considering the other... [ More ]
    Poster:Rebecca Bucala
    Date:4/24/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Was a very pleasant experience! On time and all was correct, would definitely call again for next time. Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Courtney
    Date:4/24/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport to Florida
    Review:Working with Chris was a great experience especially since this was my first car transport. Price was very reasonable and competitive and the actual transport crew we're professional and courteous! Would definatley recommend them and certainly use th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jimmy D
    Date:4/24/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: ATV TRANSPORT
    Review:A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Excellent transaction, highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:T.J. Corcoran
    Date:4/24/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Quality Car Moves
    Review:Chris with Quality Car Moves was excellent. He safely handled our vehicle like it was his own. There was no damage to the car or contents. He was on time and even surprised us by delivering a day early. He communicated deadlines and any potential d... [ More ]
    Poster:Ginny
    Date:4/23/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Third Move - Excellent Service
    Review:We first utilized Quality Car Move in Las Vegas to Dayton, OH. They have been a pleasure to work with - quoted price has always been exact, Chris is pleasant to work with, contract drivers addressed all needs, and most of all, our car has been picked... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:4/14/2014 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Process was smooth, easy and most importantly done in a timely manner. Will use their service if I have to move again [ View ]
    Poster:Willy
    Date:4/14/2014 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:My first car to be transported, had no idea how to start. Thanks to transportreviews I found few highly rated outfits. Chris from Quality Car Move was the one that patiently explained how to start, how the process of contracting with broker worked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:4/13/2014 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: Best shipper I know
    Review:I have used Quality Car move about 10 times. I got to know them from one of my buyers who had used them for number of years. I've been always very happy with Chris' fast response and most of all, the prices. All of my shipment have always arrived sav... [ More ]
    Poster:Roman
    Date:4/12/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Excellent job. On time at both ends of the transportation. I would use again. the price was right and the service was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Rich Evans
    Date:4/12/2014 6:17:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country
    Review:I found quality car move online through a car shipping online database. I knew I wanted to have my car shipped quickly, safely, and for a decent price. After a horrible experience with Riley autotransport, I decided to give QCM a try and it worked ou... [ More ]
    Poster:Kasey
    Date:4/11/2014 1:00:00 AM
    Review:Chris is great and helped me get a car I bought to me in a fast manor. The car was made it to me Undamaged and the price was reasonable. I highly recommend him. His customer service will keep me going back if I ever need this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:4/10/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: 59 VW Single Cab
    Review:I am so thankful I found Chris. The quotes I received to move a 58 VW Single Cab from Miami Fl to Raleigh NC were from one extreme to the other until my conversation with Chris. Very professional and straight forward on what would happen and when. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Johnson
    Date:4/10/2014 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:i was satisfied with the services that chris provided to me. i flew to new york the day before i got my car from him. i was so excited. great business man, great customer services too. i will recomment this company to anyone that need to transport a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerlot Fils Aime
    Date:4/10/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Good vehicle mover.
    Review:Did the job well in timely manner. They picked up the car after clear inspection and delivered exactly on the day they estimated. There was no damage detected in the car. I am really satisfied with the service. They offered comparatively low cost se... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN
    Date:4/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Care & Customer Service
    Review:It has been a great experience with Quality Care and would love to use them in future. I have taken their service in the past and Chris makes sure that my car gets delivered on time and coordinates well from start to the end. [ View ]
    Poster:Venkat
    Date:4/10/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: review of chris davis
    Review:There are many so called people who can ship a car for you....I was referred to Chris Davis by his friend, who was a mutual friend, who retired, and Chris was a great guy to deal with. He was open and honest in every way, and we had an uneventful tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:4/10/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great car transportation cross country!
    Review:I was very happy with the transaction and customer service. I had already moved to California and needed my car transported to me. Chris was recommended to me by a friend who used his service before. After contacting Chris, he explained the overal... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:4/10/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Did a good job.
    Review:Got our car on time and everything was pretty simple. Glad to have gotten our car here quickly. It was pretty late at night, but the storm definitely played into that, so not their fault. Reliable communication was a little hard, but it all turned ou... [ More ]
    Poster:K.Erickson
    Date:4/9/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job!
    Review:I have used Quality Care before and will continue to use them in the future for all my transport needs. They are trustworthy and dependable. I have never had a problem with them and their prices are always fair. The customer service is superb! [ View ]
    Poster:Caroline
    Date:4/8/2014 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Chris Davis is an excellent person because he gives excellent service. He is very efficiant and customer friendly, You can track your car very easily. Overall rating I give is Excellent, I recomend Quality Car Move. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashok Mutyala
    Date:4/1/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Review:I've used Chris Davis before and was totally pleased! I had bought a truck that was located in Iowa. The seller was trying to get it shipped to me using his connections! After no luck for over a week, I asked him if I could use the connection I had. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitch
    Date:3/28/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I am writing this review to share my gratitude towards my broker Chris. I am very rarely impressed and i have to say i wish this was a service i would need more often. I will be using Chris twice a year from now on. I have shipped my vehicle to an... [ More ]
    Poster:Noah
    Date:3/27/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Car Movers
    Review:good and timely service...I appreciate the quick turn around. Lived up to my expectations. Car was perfect unpon arrival and the service got transportation right away. [ View ]
    Poster:Mason
    Date:3/27/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:I contracted another company but they could not deliver. Chris at Quality Car Move got it done and on time. Chris was a pleasure to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Vaccaro
    Date:3/27/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Review:Service was reliable and prompt. Chris as well as the driver were courteous and always available if I had a question concerning the transport.It was an excellent experience as this was my first time transporting a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:3/27/2014 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: JOB WELL DONE
    Review:CHRIS, QUALITY CAR MOVE I THANK YOU AND THE DRIVER FOR THE GOOD JOB IN MOVING OUR CAR TO DENVER, CO. IN GOOD CONDITION AND ON TIME. YOUR DRIVER NEW HIS BUSINESS AS WELL AS A AUTO TRANSPORTER. THANK YOU HARRIS HARRIS [ View ]
    Poster:HENRY HARRIS
    Date:3/25/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: As per name it's really Quality Shipment, Great Experience
    Review:This is the best experience I ever had in shipping my Mercedes Benz SUV from California dealer to Texas. The name really suits for this shipment, as per the name they are really the Quality Car movers, I had great experience on time, zero scratches, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ramesh
    Date:3/25/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Review:Quality Car Move did an excellent job of finding me a driver to ship car within a period of 3 hours and they worked within my budget. I plan on using them to ship my car back to me. [ View ]
    Poster:Sikiru Towolawi
    Date:3/19/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Review:I was absolutely amazed by the quality of service from the beginning of the process to the actual delivery. Every thing was above board and professional. I would highly recommend this service. I have put them into my contact list for future use. [ View ]
    Poster:Wayne Fernandes
    Date:3/11/2014 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Rodriguez
    Review:Chris- Was very professional and all the information he provided was accurate. He followed up when he had to. Would recommend Chris to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony Rodriguez