View 151,279 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,280th Review now!

View Quality Auto Transport's New Profile

Quality Auto Transport
Secondary Phone Number:805-319-3550
Time On Site:2 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/24/2012
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Have your own experience with Quality Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Scam Bait and Switch
    Review:NEVER USE THIS COMPANY OR ANY COMPANY THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT. I found this company by doing an online quote system. The quote was $555, much less than other quotes. Here's the bait, low cost, and reputable company, because they used the company name: ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mandy
    Date:10/3/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Corrupt, criminal liars - DO NOT FALL FOR IT
    Review:Total costs upon delivery was $350 more than quoted. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. This company is corrupt and SCAMMING people everyday. Frank is slimely and is SCAMMING PEOPLE on all deals. They get your car and your screwed. Don't fall for it - h... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:9/7/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Sleezy & borderline criminal
    Review:Absolutely the worst kind of people to do business with. They give the honest working individuals of New York a bad name. I was quoted $385... as you can see, total price ended up being $795. Their business model is to quote ridiculously low wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Bolton
    Date:5/18/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Worst service I have ever had
    Review:I was quoted $700 by Paul Ryan at 1888-848-4877 for the transport of my vehicle. once the order was set up and the vehicle loaded, the broker sent me an email that my new price was $950. When I tried to dispute this with Frank at 1 855-740-3068 or... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:3/27/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: The worst Company ever
    Review:This company is not reliable or professional. My vehicle was picked up on January 4th and was supposed to be delivered by the 8th. Needless to say it was not on time and,was never in contact with the company until 2 and a half weeks later.was lied to... [ More ]
    Poster:Florence Morgan
    Date:2/17/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: still haven't received my vehicle
    Review:My vehicle was picked up in Tujunga Ca on the 10th of January with a promise of 5-7 day delivery in Pittsburgh Pa and I still do not have my vehicle. The driver has now turned off his phone and will not get in touch with me. Once I receive my car (if... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy Pereira
    Date:1/23/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: POOR
    Review:This company will not communicate with me at all. They won't even tell me, where my car is. Refuse to answer my calls are email's. I called from a private number an he answered. He realize it was me and disconnected the call never answer again. I am... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:1/9/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: SUV Vehicle transport
    Review:I have utilized this company twice now, and have been Overly Satisfied on both occasions. This second time, the vehicle was picked up almost immediately, and was on its way before I even realized the trucking company had arrived. Chris the Quality... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Fisher
    Date:11/8/2013 3:51:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Perfect .. great CS, professional, efficient, courteous. Followup good. Instant shipping. I would use this company again and expect to recommend [ View ]
    Poster:Todd Fisher
    Date:5/22/2013 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: DON'T DO IT!!!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. I now feel very educated in how this works, and will do whatever I can to help people avoid shipping with Quality Auto Transport. As this was new for me, I had no idea what I was getting into. I went online, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike