View 143,850 Reviews on 3,479 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,851th Review now!
Q Auto Transport LLC
Phone Number:1. 855. 85Q. Auto
Website:
Time On Site:1 Year, 5 Months. Since 2/1/2013

Have your own experience with Q Auto Transport LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on Q Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Q Auto Transport has excellent customer service, specially Mary. Our calls were always answered and our questions addressed. The car was picked up and delivered on time. The driver was also very polite and answered our calls to inquire about the tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Fernandez
    Date:7/22/2014 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: Not only DAMAGED my S550 mercedes but lied about charges and payments!
    Review:First off my car had a HUGE crack on the bottom back back side under the door! My car was transported from California to Florida after just being purchased a few days prior. There was also a small crack with a tiny pebble in it on my windshield. (Whi... [ More ]
    Poster:Pdavis
    Date:7/20/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: MA to CA
    Review:So I contacted Jenny after receiving a quote of $1250. She was very helpful and I appreciate her quick response in resolving my issues. My main issues were not with Q Auto Transport but with the actual carrier Abraham Express. I requested my Saab to ... [ More ]
    Poster:K. & C. Clarke
    Date:7/16/2014 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: Review on Q auto Transport
    Review:I would definitely recommed Q auto transport, this was our first time transpoting a vehicle,Did alot of homework, research on many companies .We were all set with a another company only to find out they had dishonest business practices.Dealing with M... [ More ]
    Poster:catherine toti
    Date:7/15/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Our Truck
    Review:Price was fare, competition was 450.00 more money , Customer service was good and delivery was timely. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Schwada
    Date:7/14/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience I have ever had.
    Review:I called several companies since I started my search. As you know you get tons of calls and emails. Out of the thousand phone conversations with individuals trying to get my business; there was one person who stood out to me. Jenny Cruz treated me li... [ More ]
    Poster:Freddy
    Date:7/8/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Jenny Ortiz Rocks
    Review:W7dhffu had. Du dude dubuque h du du ru durum do fur duffer duff up duff soaker dhfufie i [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan Cushing
    Date:7/8/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Awful company to work with
    Review:Working with this company was such a horrible experience for me. I have no idea how this company has 5 stars. I contacted them 2 weeks or so before I was moving from Texas to California. They told me they were confident they could find a driver to mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Brianna
    Date:7/7/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: car hauling
    Review:Jenny is an absolute doll to work with. Everything transaction was fast, curtious and would definitely use in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:tony cicero
    Date:6/26/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Low price means "no service"
    Review:I did pick them for good reviews and reasonable price. Turns out reasonable was too low ... or for whatever other reason, they could not find a driver. Strange business. Why bother? Anyway, communication was poor, and pick up was never sche... [ More ]
    Poster:Vadim
    Date:6/26/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Review:I used Q Auto Transport to ship my car to CA and the service was terrific. Thus, when it was time to come back to NC I used them again. If both cases it auto was picked up quickly and arrived at the destination quickly. Was very impressed and highly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad Heard
    Date:6/26/2014 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: Best Experience ever
    Review:Q Auto Transport. Will Rios and his staff has been so professional and helpful on every possible way. Been in the military I get to travel all over the world and shipping my vehicles is very important. Mr. Will and his Staff made sure that my vehic... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex Garcia
    Date:6/25/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Best service
    Review:I will get their services again. Very smooth service and excellent communication. They take pride of their work and they aim for the best customer service. Thanks guys!! [ View ]
    Poster:Hugo
    Date:6/2/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Best service
    Poster:Hugo
    Date:6/2/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Worked out well
    Review:Q Auto's price was more competitive and offered less days to deliver than all other quotes. With less days to deliver, we avoided needing to rent a car. So it all worked out well. Only negative was Jenny came back with a carrier that need $25 more... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy Kimball
    Date:5/31/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my Mom's Car
    Review:Having had a number of vehicle transporting problems in the past, most recently from Colorado to Texas last December, where I was lied to by two different companies, I was concerned about transporting my 89 year old mother's car from Naples, Florida ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Kaiser
    Date:5/30/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Job
    Review:Although there was a delay in shipping my vehicle, Mary Navarro did everything to get my vehicle shipped to Texas. I am satisfied in the prompt customer service and the driver was cooperative and delivered the car in timely manner. [ View ]
    Poster:Kero
    Date:5/30/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing customer service
    Review:Rarely do you find an honest and truly upfront transport company and this would be them. They honestly answered all my questions and made my experience trouble free. Thank you Mary for all of your help. V/r J. Emmons [ View ]
    Poster:J. Emmons
    Date:5/29/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:The process from start to finish on using this company was exceptional!! I would truly recommend them and will be using them over and over again since the experience was so positive !!! [ View ]
    Poster:Bonnie
    Date:5/29/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:This was the first time I'd ever used an auto shipper. I had no idea where to start or how it worked. After several fruitless phone calls with other companies, I called Frank Rocco. He answered all of my questions and explained the process. My van wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandy
    Date:5/28/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transport my car
    Review:I was very pleased with the all around service I got.The people are super friendly.I for sure will referr this company to anybody who needs a vehicle transported.I want to Thank everyone who helped me with this.I was very nervous about having a 30 ye... [ More ]
    Poster:JaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Q Transport was reliable
    Review:Q Transport was reliable as car was picked up a day early and arrived early as well. Driver who picked up was very nice and professional. Will Rios did well arranging the transport and the price was good. [ View ]
    Poster:Sonia
    Date:5/24/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Review:The service was excellent and my to collector, antique cars were picked up in TX and delivered in FL in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:AshtonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Took the hassle out of auto transport
    Review:Very easy to set up transport, car was picked up on time and arrived sooner than I thought. No issues along the way and the carrier contacted me both before collection and before delivery (night beofre and day of) to keep me informed. I have recommen... [ More ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:5/22/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:Will was very helpful. I would like to thank him for finding me a same day tow. I appreciate that he find me a transport that allowed me to travel with my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis Wagner
    Date:5/19/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT ACROSS THE usa
    Review:I would like to thank Mary Navarro and Q Auto Transport for the great service that they have given me. My grandson (who is in the Military) and his family have been in Washington State for three weeks without a vehicle. While I was being jerked aroun... [ More ]
    Poster:KATHY HARRIS
    Date:5/14/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Transport accrossed the USA
    Review:I was being jerked around for three weeks with two other transport Companies until I found Mary Navarro at Q Auto Transport. My Grandson (who is in the Military) and his family had been in Washington State for three weeks with out a vehicle. I c... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy HarrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping 1962 Thunderbird
    Review:The experience I had with Q Auto Transport was great. Kelly and Jennifer were both very thorough with my order. Kelly was My primary contact and she was a total pleasure to work with. Jennifer also helped out out with return calls and she was a pleas... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralph D. Lansu
    Date:5/12/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect from start to finish
    Review:Excellent communication- from the head office with Will to the lovely driver Ricardo! I will definitely refer you to my client base of over 500 traveling people as well as friends, family and business associates! Fabulous!! Congratulations on a j... [ More ]
    Poster:Nita Bernier-Cirioni
    Date:5/5/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:Jenny did a great job for my customer especially on short notice. She was a life saver! I highly recommend them. Very professional and know what they are doing. [ View ]
    Poster:HenryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Be AWARE!!!!
    Review:They will say anything and will do everything before you give them payment. After receiving payment things changed. It took over a month to receive a car from Michigan to State of Washington. Very hard to get hold of and when you do you hear promise... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc Martinovic
    Date:3/29/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Helpful and quick!
    Review:Will contacted me after I had inquired about transporting my vehicle. Not only did he give me the same quote as others, he did not require a deposit until after the car was picked up. He was very helpful and willing to work with me on the pickup date... [ More ]
    Poster:Aneel
    Date:3/20/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Review:The contact communication was good. The delivery was honest. The quote was fair and didn't change upon delivery [ View ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Review:Excellent service. Was thorough with proving updates on my vehicle whereabouts. Delivered my vehicle right to my front doorstep as promised and a day early. Friendly nice staff and driver. [ View ]
    Poster:Derek tran
    Date:3/19/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping from Texas to Florida
    Review:Good. Although the driver picked up the car, few hours earlier than we scheduled, he kept up with on-tme delivery in Florida. The cost of transport was comparable to the rest of the shippers. Keep up with quality work! [ View ]
    Poster:TP
    Date:3/19/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:I searched the internet for auto shippers. Q auto responded with the best quote and terms. I contracted with them and everything went very smoothly. If I have need for shipping again, they will be my first choice. The driver was polite and very helpf... [ More ]
    Poster:R Day
    Date:3/19/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service Beginning to End
    Review:I worked with Mary who was efficient and made the whole experience effortless. The cost was lower than if I had gone directly to Matson who is the carrier. QTransport also insures the car. Matson would have charged extra. Matson was great about w... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Christian
    Date:3/11/2014 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Q Auto Transport
    Review:Q Auto Transport moved my car from Florida to Nevada. They were very friendly and informative throughout the process. If I had questions they were available. The car showed up in good condition having been driven by the same driver I left it with. ... [ More ]
    Poster:RichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Contacted frank at q transport to have my daughters car transported from Hawaii to Maryland. Being in the car transport industry myself, delivering new Toyota and lexus cars to dealerships on east coast, I looked for a dependable company. Q trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:3/10/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer care
    Review:Have used. Q Auto Transport twice and have had excellent customer service as well as very cooperative drivers on pick up and delivery. Highly Recommend them as they have been honest and up front with me and competitive in their prices. They q... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:When I started looking for a transport to send my Daughter her car I was warned by several people of the many scams in the shipping insutory. This made me nervice, But Q Auto met every promise the made and they even lowered my quoted price after i ha... [ More ]
    Poster:JimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Long wheel base van
    Review:Was concerned about shipping my long wheel base one ton van, but Q auto got the job done and at a good rate. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:sethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: A carrier you can trust
    Review:I have used several carriers over the years. Most would a reason why they were late or didn`t even show until days later. This was not the case with this auto Transport. The price was as stated & great people to work with. I will use them again.... [ More ]
    Poster:Lew SkeltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: transporting vehicle
    Review:Great job. All my questions were answered and it the gentlemen who delivered my car were very friendly. Vehicle was delivered a few days early!! [ View ]
    Poster:Anneka DockeryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from NY to CA
    Review:When they picked up the car - the man marked his document that the car has many scratches, which was not true. When I complained, he gave me a hard time and did not want to take the vehicle, after I signed the document. I wanted to call the cops - ... [ More ]
    Poster:Helga HarterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with service
    Review:The transport company picked up the car on time, and delivered it exactly on the date it was supposed to be delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew Wohl
    Date:3/6/2014 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:When I first received the phone call I was like this guy sounds like a con artist (lol) but he was far from that. He was straightforward and honest and supplied me with contact information the day a driver was assigned to pick up my vehicle. I had or... [ More ]
    Poster:Suzy
    Date:2/18/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Finally I was rescued!
    Review:Mary Navarro was and is an angel. She returned my phone calls promptly, reassuring me that she would get my car to California after I had waited over two months for two separate companies to find me a driver. She gave me accurate important informat... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelsi Deters
    Date:2/13/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Q Auto Transport, LLC
    Review:Before I committed to use any transport company to transport my vehicle from Florida to California, I received many quotes that were low balled teasers or prices that were inflated. Not until I contacted Jenny Cruz at Q Auto Transport, LLC did I r... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Santa Marina
    Date:1/30/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Retiring from the military, had to transport three vehicles. They were prompt and called me to let me know the status of the pick up times as well as drop offs. Even briefed me on what I needed to have for the cars. Highly recommend [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Betancorut