Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,252 Reviews on 3,361 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 780 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Q Auto Transport LLC
Phone Number:1. 855. 85Q. Auto
Website:http://QAutoTransport.com
Time On Site:1 Year(s), 2 Month(s). Since 2/1/2013

Have your own experience with Q Auto Transport LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on Q Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Be AWARE!!!!
    Review:They will say anything and will do everything before you give them payment. After receiving payment things changed. It took over a month to receive a car from Michigan to State of Washington. Very hard to get hold of and when you do you hear promise... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc Martinovic
    Date:3/29/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Helpful and quick!
    Review:Will contacted me after I had inquired about transporting my vehicle. Not only did he give me the same quote as others, he did not require a deposit until after the car was picked up. He was very helpful and willing to work with me on the pickup date... [ More ]
    Poster:Aneel
    Date:3/20/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Review:The contact communication was good. The delivery was honest. The quote was fair and didn't change upon delivery [ View ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Review:Excellent service. Was thorough with proving updates on my vehicle whereabouts. Delivered my vehicle right to my front doorstep as promised and a day early. Friendly nice staff and driver. [ View ]
    Poster:Derek tran
    Date:3/19/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping from Texas to Florida
    Review:Good. Although the driver picked up the car, few hours earlier than we scheduled, he kept up with on-tme delivery in Florida. The cost of transport was comparable to the rest of the shippers. Keep up with quality work! [ View ]
    Poster:TP
    Date:3/19/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:I searched the internet for auto shippers. Q auto responded with the best quote and terms. I contracted with them and everything went very smoothly. If I have need for shipping again, they will be my first choice. The driver was polite and very helpf... [ More ]
    Poster:R Day
    Date:3/19/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service Beginning to End
    Review:I worked with Mary who was efficient and made the whole experience effortless. The cost was lower than if I had gone directly to Matson who is the carrier. QTransport also insures the car. Matson would have charged extra. Matson was great about w... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Christian
    Date:3/11/2014 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Q Auto Transport
    Review:Q Auto Transport moved my car from Florida to Nevada. They were very friendly and informative throughout the process. If I had questions they were available. The car showed up in good condition having been driven by the same driver I left it with. ... [ More ]
    Poster:RichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Contacted frank at q transport to have my daughters car transported from Hawaii to Maryland. Being in the car transport industry myself, delivering new Toyota and lexus cars to dealerships on east coast, I looked for a dependable company. Q trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:3/10/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer care
    Review:Have used. Q Auto Transport twice and have had excellent customer service as well as very cooperative drivers on pick up and delivery. Highly Recommend them as they have been honest and up front with me and competitive in their prices. They q... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:When I started looking for a transport to send my Daughter her car I was warned by several people of the many scams in the shipping insutory. This made me nervice, But Q Auto met every promise the made and they even lowered my quoted price after i ha... [ More ]
    Poster:JimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Long wheel base van
    Review:Was concerned about shipping my long wheel base one ton van, but Q auto got the job done and at a good rate. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:sethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: A carrier you can trust
    Review:I have used several carriers over the years. Most would a reason why they were late or didn`t even show until days later. This was not the case with this auto Transport. The price was as stated & great people to work with. I will use them again.... [ More ]
    Poster:Lew SkeltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: transporting vehicle
    Review:Great job. All my questions were answered and it the gentlemen who delivered my car were very friendly. Vehicle was delivered a few days early!! [ View ]
    Poster:Anneka DockeryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from NY to CA
    Review:When they picked up the car - the man marked his document that the car has many scratches, which was not true. When I complained, he gave me a hard time and did not want to take the vehicle, after I signed the document. I wanted to call the cops - ... [ More ]
    Poster:Helga HarterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with service
    Review:The transport company picked up the car on time, and delivered it exactly on the date it was supposed to be delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew Wohl
    Date:3/6/2014 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: Car Stolen - they used a fraudulent driver
    Review:Be Aware!!! My vehicle never made it to the California ports because Mary Navarro used a transport company that was a scam. Who knows Q transport could be a part of it. I received no follow up emails or phone calls to make sure that my vehicle ar... [ More ]
    Poster:kkbdnyc
    Date:2/25/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:When I first received the phone call I was like this guy sounds like a con artist (lol) but he was far from that. He was straightforward and honest and supplied me with contact information the day a driver was assigned to pick up my vehicle. I had or... [ More ]
    Poster:Suzy
    Date:2/18/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Finally I was rescued!
    Review:Mary Navarro was and is an angel. She returned my phone calls promptly, reassuring me that she would get my car to California after I had waited over two months for two separate companies to find me a driver. She gave me accurate important informat... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelsi Deters
    Date:2/13/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Q Auto Transport, LLC
    Review:Before I committed to use any transport company to transport my vehicle from Florida to California, I received many quotes that were low balled teasers or prices that were inflated. Not until I contacted Jenny Cruz at Q Auto Transport, LLC did I r... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Santa Marina
    Date:1/30/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Retiring from the military, had to transport three vehicles. They were prompt and called me to let me know the status of the pick up times as well as drop offs. Even briefed me on what I needed to have for the cars. Highly recommend [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Betancorut
    Date:1/27/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job, Mary Navarro at Q Auto Transport
    Review:After waiting for over a month for our car to be delivered by another auto transporter, I finally demanded a cancellation of contract and responded to an email from Mary Navarro at QAuto Transport. Within two days Mary Navarro had found a driver who... [ More ]
    Poster:SUSAN MORAN
    Date:1/22/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle elivery
    Review:The vehicle was picked up on time and delivered a day late. Every one I talked with over the phone in the course of placing the order, the follow-up, pick-up and delivery very polite and helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:David Asmoreh
    Date:1/21/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:I had originally contracted with another company that had 19 days to find an auto transporter for my Chevy Truck and Aud. I finally heard back from them after my vehicles had already been transported by Q Auto. I contacted Q Auto,spoke with Mary abou... [ More ]
    Poster:DonnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2014 8:04:00 AM
    Subject: No Problems
    Review:My 1995 Corvette was picked up from a dealership in Elgin IL on a Monday afternoon. I don't know where it was over night but it arrived at my house on Tuesday afternoon. My wife accepted the car and she said the driver performed an inspection of the ... [ More ]
    Poster:ClarenceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Our Experience
    Review:Alaska to Florida is a long way! We had never shipped a vehicle before and we were a little nervous. We went online and requested quotes from many companies. We received our Best Quote from Q Auto Transport. William was the person we dealt with and h... [ More ]
    Poster: K Noble
    Date:1/17/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: transport of vehicle
    Review:This is the first time I have ever transported a car and I am so glad I chose Q Auto. They were dependable and truthful. This was the only company I called that would help me with the details and exhibited the knowledge about the transport to avoid d... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2014 6:48:00 AM
    Subject: Quality company, happy with service.
    Review:Overall I was very happy with Q autotransport and would use them again. My only complaint is that my quote changed slightly, but this is understandable, as my car was located in a very remote area. My contact person was extremely responsive and accou... [ More ]
    Poster:LH
    Date:1/13/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Recommended Service
    Review:It has been a good experience to transport the small car the first time with outstanding services from both the contacted person to get quote and the driver who picked up the car from my location. I will recommend it to friends who will need transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Howard HuonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/10/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great work
    Review:I was quoted a lower price and ended up paying about $200 less than what other companies quoted. I received my car on time and it was in great shape. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:1/10/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleasantly surprised!
    Review:I had never transported a vehicle before and was very skeptical about the whole thing. Everything went just perfectly; from the pick-up to the delivery, everyone was a pleasure to deal with, and the price was right. I will definitely recommend Q Au... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily Heins
    Date:1/10/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Good shipping company
    Review:The process and delivery of my car was excellent and fast, would highly recommend and use their services again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:MelissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 Caprice
    Review:Called on Friday arrange for transport sometime in the next couple of weeks (buying the car and I was in no specific rush). Drove down to pay for the car on Saturday, they picked up the car on Monday and delivered it Tuesday. Car was in good shape (i... [ More ]
    Poster:Erick
    Date:1/8/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: shipping review
    Review:Process was efficient and effective, trucker assigned was a local Iowa trucker who was excellent, on time, and very friendly. Q Auto Transport was courteous and cooperative, responded to all inquiries and offered a fair price. There was no high pre... [ More ]
    Poster:jimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Review:I never had a doubt using Q Auto Transport they were prompt and diligent to their work. What I liked the most is that they made sure they were always there all throughout. Will be using them again no doubt. [ View ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:1/7/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Relocation Experience
    Review:The vehicle arrived on the day that it was promised. However, it was late at night due to a storm. Besides that delay, the vehicle arrived in good condition and the contents of the vehicle were undisturbed. The driver was friendly and kept me appr... [ More ]
    Poster:Denver EdwardsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: My Shipping Experience
    Review:I had my car shipped to California and then back to Texas 7 months later. This by far was the best experience. I heard so many horror stories but had a limited budget so really had no choice but to go wih the most economical. I could not have asked f... [ More ]
    Poster:Lora Clack
    Date:1/5/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Q Auto Transport is the absolute best!!!
    Review:I have used Q Auto Transport with rep Will Rios going from Long Beach, CA to Hilo, HI back in October 2013 and my car arrived in Hawaii on time and in EXCELLENT CONDITION. Now that I have completed my work on the Big Island in Hawaii, I contacted Wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff McCoy
    Date:1/3/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Overall review
    Review:Both of my experiences have been positive! To start from our first call when the order gets placed they work very hard to meet your pick up dates,Then customer service will follow up after the vehicle is in transit.I have had no issues with the drive... [ More ]
    Poster:Murphy Moving & Storage
    Date:1/3/2014 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Q Auto Trasport offer an excellent service. The price was right, great customer service over the phone and on-time delivery. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:1/2/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: thanks
    Review:Very great service. The service was a little pricybut I would probaly use you again,Thankyou Jenny 100068-WD quote number. [ View ]
    Poster:Irena MèndezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/2/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Q-AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review: I liked the one driver one carrier feature. The people I dealt with were professional and accessable. [ View ]
    Poster:pediThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/28/2013 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Q-auto transport
    Review: I liked the one driver one carrier feature.The personel I dealt with were very helpful and accessable. [ View ]
    Date:12/28/2013 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: qauto
    Review:I have an international driver's license. Do not yet have my Mercedes benz ML 350 insured by an insurance company yet because of my status of international's driver's license which I asked Qauto to transport my car from Public storage in Tacoma to se... [ More ]
    Poster:Susanna ChanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2013 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:I had to ship 3 cars to Florida for my boss. I initially planned to use another car transport company (if I'm allowed to say it, this company was United Auto Transport)- they assured me the cars would be picked up on Thursday 12/12. That day came a... [ More ]
    Poster:Carla Weikel
    Date:12/27/2013 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Will Rios
    Review:I had an average experiance with Q auto transport, thus refering them to a friend. This was a mistake!! Will Rios failed to properly take notes and arranged for a smaller car to be shipped, which in turn has delayed the acutal shippment of the car(s... [ More ]
    Poster:CalvinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Professionalism
    Review:All services (2 different cars transported) were on time, competent administration staff, courteous drivers, with early deliveries in FL. When I requested a day earlier service, Jenny Cruz accomplished the request with 3 days notice over a weekend. ... [ More ]
    Poster:RHGilbertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2013 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from Illinois to Texas
    Review:This was the smoothest and quickest transport of a vehicle that I have had. I have shipped 8 vehicles, and the entire process was quick, easy, and very professional. I will use Q Transport again. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Randall JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/20/2013 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Inexpensive, professional, and prompt….. A bit too prompt.
    Review:I initially chose this company because of the price. Every other transporting company quoted me at least $1300 to transport my vehicle from CA to VA. When I received the $700 QA quote, I have to admit, I was a bit suspicious. After doing research on ... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2013 11:02:00 AM
    Review:Since I was not familiar with transporting cars and no one I knew had any experience, I had to do a fair amount of research. Q Auto gave a fair quote and the driver arrived in the 3 day time range that was stated. My car was dropped off on the aft... [ More ]
    Poster:Dorothy
    Date:12/10/2013 3:39:00 PM

Next Reviews on Q Auto Transport LLC

Q Auto Transport LLC Home | 2

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.