View 146,860 Reviews on 3,519 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,861th Review now!
Q Auto Transport LLC
Phone Number:1. 855. 85Q. Auto
Website:http://QAutoTransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 6 Months. Since 2/1/2013

Have your own experience with Q Auto Transport LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on Q Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Service Review
    Review:The price quote was fast and Low compare to others. The communication was brief and direct and guided me to provide all information. I received answers to all my questions fast. The car was pick up on time, Jaime, driver was very knowledgea... [ More ]
    Poster:Rafael CastroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:Good Service, on time delivery. My only recommendation is that when offering service the picture on the email should match the service provided because it shows an enclosed truck making believe the services was that way but when the contract was subm... [ More ]
    Poster:RaizaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Great customer service and smooth transaction. Mary was very knowledgeable and helpful over the phone with the set up process. Good communication from Mary and the driver. Driver was courteous and professional. Iwould definitely use Q Auto Transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Nora SaundersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 6:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service, Great Price
    Review:I am overall very pleased with my experience with Q Auto Transport. The communication was frequent and clear, the price was very reasonable, and the service was fast. They shipped my SUV cross-country in 6 days! that's amazing. I would recommend Q Au... [ More ]
    Poster:VincentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great JOb!
    Review:a great job in making my shippment take place. He was always in contact with me and answered any questions in a timely manor. Make sure you look up Q-Auto Transport for you next auto move. [ View ]
    Poster:Chintan PatelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Q Transport
    Review:We used Q Transport to have my son's car brought back to Georgia. They were professional and worked with us to make the transition easy. My son was very impressed with the promptness of the driver when he picked up the car and he delivered the car th... [ More ]
    Poster:Laurie ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 5:37:00 AM
    Subject: Company Comments
    Review:The Company was great. i would recommend it to other that are trying to transport their vehicles. The price was affordable. There was no damage to the vehicle . The driver was very helpful and careful when loading the vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Francisco Abran MendozaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleasant experience
    Review:When we did the research for the car transport we got very concerned about all kind of problems that others had experienced. Our experience with Q Auto Transport was the precise opposite. The quoted prices was near the lowest quote we had received, a... [ More ]
    Poster:RainerH.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: terrible customer service
    Review:Total jerk job, they strung me along for two weeks promising a carrier, after several phone calls and promises I was eventually told that they could not deliver as promised....only after my last and final phone call they advised me that the carrier t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Bartik
    Date:8/18/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: An overall great experience!
    Review:Our driver was very easy to work with, respectful, and took very good care of our car. He worked with our schedules to pick up and deliver door to door. There was. It a scratch on it when it arrived in San Diego. We would recommend Q Auto to anyone w... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie Jones
    Date:8/15/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I wasn't in Va at time of transport. Fedexed key to driver he went to wher car was picked it up and delivered to Pa next day. My 67 Camaro arrived at my place in te same great shape as it was when I hade to leave it in Va. I'm glad the driver was as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cliff BeirneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Services
    Review:I express gratitude for the service provided by this company. From the first time I called and spoke with Miss Jenny Cruz received excellent service and was always attentive to any of my questions and concerns. Always tried to do my orders and provi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ada
    Date:8/15/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:Had a good experience. They tried their best to stay around the price provided 6 months prior, minimal increase. My family had no problem or concerns with pick up and I was extremely pleased that they came within the first 2 hours of the window prov... [ More ]
    Poster:Shayla Silva
    Date:8/14/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: suburban from cali to omaha
    Review:I would like to start by saying that this company did its best to find me the best quote. Mary did a great job, i searched other places but they wanted way more money and others would just have an answer machine. The driver was at my house on time an... [ More ]
    Poster:elena martinez
    Date:8/14/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Review:Great service, great communication with driver, quick pick up time and 1 day early delivery. I have a custom built show car and the only company I will allow to ship it is q auto transport, Mary which is the one who helped me was always very nice and... [ More ]
    Poster:Juan capo
    Date:8/14/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: could not meet timeline- never came through with the move.
    Review:I called Q auto transport 3 weeks prior to My move date. I was moving a Chevy Silverado from Nevada to Washington. I was moving it in August because that's when I was available to be at each end of the trip. I travel very frequently and am not alw... [ More ]
    Poster:william
    Date:8/13/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Q Transport (Auto)
    Review:I wanted to let you know that the service your company provided was amazing. Everything was done in an incredibly timely manner and went so smoothly. Our situation, if you recall, also required additional planning as we were not there for the initi... [ More ]
    Poster:Vanessa Yount
    Date:7/30/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: SUPER-DUPER SERVICE
    Review:SUPER-DUPER SERVICE: So-o-o-o-o incredibly impressed by the service of this company and all those involved. They are so professional, prompt, courteous and thoughtful. We will certainly use them in future transports and have already recommended them... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, pick and delivery on time
    Review:It was picked up on time and delivered on time. Good Customer service. I will use the same carrier to ship my second car. [ View ]
    Poster:VenkatThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Review:The service provided by the company was excellent. My car was picked at the date that was promised and also delivered the date that the pick up driver had given. Q auto transport folks were very courteous in the way they spoke and very diligent in ge... [ More ]
    Poster:Srini
    Date:7/24/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Q Auto Transport has excellent customer service, specially Mary. Our calls were always answered and our questions addressed. The car was picked up and delivered on time. The driver was also very polite and answered our calls to inquire about the tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Fernandez
    Date:7/22/2014 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: Not only DAMAGED my S550 mercedes but lied about charges and payments!
    Review:First off my car had a HUGE crack on the bottom back back side under the door! My car was transported from California to Florida after just being purchased a few days prior. There was also a small crack with a tiny pebble in it on my windshield. (Whi... [ More ]
    Poster:Pdavis
    Date:7/20/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: MA to CA
    Review:So I contacted Jenny after receiving a quote of $1250. She was very helpful and I appreciate her quick response in resolving my issues. My main issues were not with Q Auto Transport but with the actual carrier Abraham Express. I requested my Saab to ... [ More ]
    Poster:K. & C. Clarke
    Date:7/16/2014 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: Review on Q auto Transport
    Review:I would definitely recommed Q auto transport, this was our first time transpoting a vehicle,Did alot of homework, research on many companies .We were all set with a another company only to find out they had dishonest business practices.Dealing with M... [ More ]
    Poster:catherine toti
    Date:7/15/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Our Truck
    Review:Price was fare, competition was 450.00 more money , Customer service was good and delivery was timely. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Schwada
    Date:7/14/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience I have ever had.
    Review:I called several companies since I started my search. As you know you get tons of calls and emails. Out of the thousand phone conversations with individuals trying to get my business; there was one person who stood out to me. Jenny Cruz treated me li... [ More ]
    Poster:Freddy
    Date:7/8/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Jenny Ortiz Rocks
    Review:W7dhffu had. Du dude dubuque h du du ru durum do fur duffer duff up duff soaker dhfufie i [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan Cushing
    Date:7/8/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Awful company to work with
    Review:Working with this company was such a horrible experience for me. I have no idea how this company has 5 stars. I contacted them 2 weeks or so before I was moving from Texas to California. They told me they were confident they could find a driver to mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Brianna
    Date:7/7/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: car hauling
    Review:Jenny is an absolute doll to work with. Everything transaction was fast, curtious and would definitely use in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:tony cicero
    Date:6/26/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Low price means "no service"
    Review:I did pick them for good reviews and reasonable price. Turns out reasonable was too low ... or for whatever other reason, they could not find a driver. Strange business. Why bother? Anyway, communication was poor, and pick up was never sche... [ More ]
    Poster:Vadim
    Date:6/26/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Review:I used Q Auto Transport to ship my car to CA and the service was terrific. Thus, when it was time to come back to NC I used them again. If both cases it auto was picked up quickly and arrived at the destination quickly. Was very impressed and highly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad Heard
    Date:6/26/2014 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: Best Experience ever
    Review:Q Auto Transport. Will Rios and his staff has been so professional and helpful on every possible way. Been in the military I get to travel all over the world and shipping my vehicles is very important. Mr. Will and his Staff made sure that my vehic... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex Garcia
    Date:6/25/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Best service
    Review:I will get their services again. Very smooth service and excellent communication. They take pride of their work and they aim for the best customer service. Thanks guys!! [ View ]
    Poster:Hugo
    Date:6/2/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Best service
    Poster:Hugo
    Date:6/2/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Worked out well
    Review:Q Auto's price was more competitive and offered less days to deliver than all other quotes. With less days to deliver, we avoided needing to rent a car. So it all worked out well. Only negative was Jenny came back with a carrier that need $25 more... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy Kimball
    Date:5/31/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my Mom's Car
    Review:Having had a number of vehicle transporting problems in the past, most recently from Colorado to Texas last December, where I was lied to by two different companies, I was concerned about transporting my 89 year old mother's car from Naples, Florida ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Kaiser
    Date:5/30/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Job
    Review:Although there was a delay in shipping my vehicle, Mary Navarro did everything to get my vehicle shipped to Texas. I am satisfied in the prompt customer service and the driver was cooperative and delivered the car in timely manner. [ View ]
    Poster:Kero
    Date:5/30/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing customer service
    Review:Rarely do you find an honest and truly upfront transport company and this would be them. They honestly answered all my questions and made my experience trouble free. Thank you Mary for all of your help. V/r J. Emmons [ View ]
    Poster:J. Emmons
    Date:5/29/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:The process from start to finish on using this company was exceptional!! I would truly recommend them and will be using them over and over again since the experience was so positive !!! [ View ]
    Poster:Bonnie
    Date:5/29/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:This was the first time I'd ever used an auto shipper. I had no idea where to start or how it worked. After several fruitless phone calls with other companies, I called Frank Rocco. He answered all of my questions and explained the process. My van wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandy
    Date:5/28/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transport my car
    Review:I was very pleased with the all around service I got.The people are super friendly.I for sure will referr this company to anybody who needs a vehicle transported.I want to Thank everyone who helped me with this.I was very nervous about having a 30 ye... [ More ]
    Poster:JaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Q Transport was reliable
    Review:Q Transport was reliable as car was picked up a day early and arrived early as well. Driver who picked up was very nice and professional. Will Rios did well arranging the transport and the price was good. [ View ]
    Poster:Sonia
    Date:5/24/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Review:The service was excellent and my to collector, antique cars were picked up in TX and delivered in FL in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:AshtonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Took the hassle out of auto transport
    Review:Very easy to set up transport, car was picked up on time and arrived sooner than I thought. No issues along the way and the carrier contacted me both before collection and before delivery (night beofre and day of) to keep me informed. I have recommen... [ More ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:5/22/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:Will was very helpful. I would like to thank him for finding me a same day tow. I appreciate that he find me a transport that allowed me to travel with my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis Wagner
    Date:5/19/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT ACROSS THE usa
    Review:I would like to thank Mary Navarro and Q Auto Transport for the great service that they have given me. My grandson (who is in the Military) and his family have been in Washington State for three weeks without a vehicle. While I was being jerked aroun... [ More ]
    Poster:KATHY HARRIS
    Date:5/14/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Transport accrossed the USA
    Review:I was being jerked around for three weeks with two other transport Companies until I found Mary Navarro at Q Auto Transport. My Grandson (who is in the Military) and his family had been in Washington State for three weeks with out a vehicle. I c... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy HarrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping 1962 Thunderbird
    Review:The experience I had with Q Auto Transport was great. Kelly and Jennifer were both very thorough with my order. Kelly was My primary contact and she was a total pleasure to work with. Jennifer also helped out out with return calls and she was a pleas... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralph D. Lansu
    Date:5/12/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect from start to finish
    Review:Excellent communication- from the head office with Will to the lovely driver Ricardo! I will definitely refer you to my client base of over 500 traveling people as well as friends, family and business associates! Fabulous!! Congratulations on a j... [ More ]
    Poster:Nita Bernier-Cirioni
    Date:5/5/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:Jenny did a great job for my customer especially on short notice. She was a life saver! I highly recommend them. Very professional and know what they are doing. [ View ]
    Poster:HenryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 1:06:00 PM