View 158,424 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,425th Review now!

View Q Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Q Auto Transport LLC
Phone Number:1. 855. 85Q. Auto
Website:http://QAutoTransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 1 Month. Since 2/1/2013

Have your own experience with Q Auto Transport LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on Q Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Transport of car
    Review:I had a great experience from start to finish with Q Auto Transport. The company contact person was professional and courteous. I was completely satisfied with the price, the pick up of my car and the delivery of my car. The driver was courteous a... [ More ]
    Poster:Gail Copeland
    Date:2/27/2015 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: From Wisconsin
    Review:Second year that I have used this company and service was provided as promised. Price increase after first quote was a surprise but explanation was plausible - weather / snow storms made finding drivers difficult. Had some difficulty with poor tel... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry P
    Date:2/25/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:The customer service was great,however,the driver did not contact me stating he would be late until I advised customer service that I had found another carrier willing to pick up the vehicle the next day.After that I got a call from the driver statin... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Greer
    Date:2/20/2015 1:43:00 AM
    Review:Hi Jenny... I wanted to thank you for the help you gave us in the transport of our Toyota last week... There was no problem, the car was delivered in just five days, and the whole process was simple and easy, from my point of view... Th... [ More ]
    Poster:R Bearden
    Date:2/12/2015 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: 1958 Ford F100 Pickup
    Review:I spent a considerable time researching an Auto Transport Company and ultimately determined that Q Auto Transport was the choice for me. Mary Navarro was very helpful during my research into their company, and once I made my choice, she was help... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Bouchard
    Date:2/10/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Review:Q Auto Transport called me promptly. They were friendly and informative. They were able to have a truck at my house within hours of returning my phone call. The price was competitive. The driver was flexible with pick up and drop off. He was friendly... [ More ]
    Poster:S Finlayson
    Date:1/28/2015 8:00:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:I knew not a thing about shipping a car from California to Georgia. I was in Georgia and not in California and had to trust the whole process. They were great to work with and I would work with them agian. This was a scary process for me, but now I s... [ More ]
    Poster:Calif Gal to Georgia
    Date:1/17/2015 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Q Auto Transport was excellent from start to finish! The staff was very professional and courteous. I only had to speak with 2 people through out the entire process. The was great and it NEVER changed. There were NO hidden fees to worry about. The d... [ More ]
    Poster:Constance
    Date:1/9/2015 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: 1996 Toyota 4Runner shipping
    Review:This is my first time to ship a car , I just found them online and read some reviews , not all reviews are good but when I called them the lady named Mary Navarro seems to be nice . So I tried to research for more about this Q Autotransport , Mary ha... [ More ]
    Poster:FernandoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Past two experiences
    Review:I have used this transport company twice and would use them again. Their Customer Service is friendly, accommodating and very easy to work with. Their drivers, although contracted out, are personable, pleasant and extremely polite. They go out of... [ More ]
    Poster:Helen
    Date:10/27/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Q Auto Transport
    Review:The phone contact person was knowledgeable and demonstrated good follow through. The car was picked up on schedule and the driver was very pleasant. My car was delivered from San Diego, CA to Niles, Ohio. It was driven to my friends house as the r... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorraine Hohn
    Date:10/15/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Great customer service and NO surprise prices added to original quote. Transporter picked up car and delivered exactly when requested! Would definitely recommend and would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mrs. P
    Date:10/15/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting vehicle
    Review:I was very pleased with your transport service; you helped me at the last minute and I'm so appreciative. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathryn Miller
    Date:10/14/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Good Company, driver, service for the price!!!
    Review:Driver was very flexible with me arranging my car pick up. He was actually in Los Angeles a couple of hours before us and arranged a time for him to deliver the car. I was aiming for 3 to 4 days for him to arrive, but he did it in 2. [ View ]
    Poster:Wendell
    Date:10/13/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company, driver, service for the price!!!
    Poster:Wendell
    Date:10/13/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Very good experience
    Review:Not only was this a great experience but fast. I had text and contact with the driver and he was wonderful. [ View ]
    Poster:A M CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Good and Efficient Service, Great Folo up
    Review:Q Transport had the best quote. It was also an efficient process with electronic documents and signatures. Their follow up was on point, as someone from the office contacted me to confirm the pickup, and someone called me to notify me of my pendi... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Williams
    Date:10/10/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: exelente
    Review:Exelente en pocas palabras servicio rapides y economico llame a otra compañia Pasaron 3 dias y el Carro seguia en el storage llame a Q auto transport la señora Mary Navarro me atendio y rapido me Hiso cotizacion y me consiguio muy buen prec... [ More ]
    Poster:jair ponceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, efficient, hassle free...
    Review:Breeze Auto Transport LLC was the carrier. The driver was flexible and made it very easy to coordinate pick up with my schedule. Driver was also easy to get in touch with and communicative. Even though he was tired and was on the road 4 days he st... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Holstein
    Date:10/10/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: got it done when no one else could
    Review:My 1st car transport was a challenging one. The destination was an AirForce Base. My son recently joined the AirForce and wanted his car shipped from Chicago to Goodfellow AFB (in the middle of nowhere). I originally signed up with a different broker... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos Torres
    Date:10/9/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer!
    Review:We needed to send a car to our son in San Diego CA,from Greensboro NC. After doing some research,it became clear to us that many car transport companies offered various prices and guarantees that were difficult to evaluate and compare. That was... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaime Villaran
    Date:10/4/2014 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from Florida to mass
    Review:I had a great experience working with Mary she was very informative regarding the states I need to take to make this transport very convenient for me. The truck came to my condo on time and the driver was very reachable at all times. I would defini... [ More ]
    Poster:sergio
    Date:9/28/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:I bought a new car for my daughter in California to send it up to her in NYC. I've never shipped before. So I asked for a quote on line. I had many company's contact me but Mary Navarro from Q auto transport was above and beyond better. She kept in t... [ More ]
    Poster:Miron
    Date:9/24/2014 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Delivery of Auto
    Review:Mary has a outstanding Customer Service, she kept in contact with me at all time on scheduling the Pickup of the vehicle from California to Florida. Vehicle was here in 5 days super fast 3 days before schedule delivery. Excellent Driver, help move ... [ More ]
    Poster:JuanCarlos Lopez
    Date:9/23/2014 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Good intentions, bad actions
    Review:I should have researched this process better. I saw good ratings for Q Auto and assumed they handled the whole process. no. They were a referral service, at least for me, for my cross country delivery. they stuck me with Abraham Express. I will s... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda Rosenblatt
    Date:9/14/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: would use again
    Review:after calling 5 or6 other transporters after calling Q auto transport two days later they picked the car up and the price was wright they did a excellent job in fact my son moved to texas and we are having his 95 firebird shipped from michigan and we... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel GraszakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Good and prompt service as expected
    Review:one of my flatmate moved from Glendale , California to Michigan,Wixom last November and I got the reference from him and connected Q Auto. The response was prompt and finalized the quote and settled for 800$. My friend shipped the car for $650 in las... [ More ]
    Poster:kalidasan
    Date:9/10/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Reasonably Priced Car Transport
    Review:We had to get my son's car, a 2006 VW Passat from Los Angeles, CA to Ann Arbor, Michigan where he attends the University of Michigan. I had quotes from two other companies that were $250 more that what Q quoted me to ship our car. Q Auto Transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah Alexander
    Date:9/10/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Reasonably Priced Car Transport
    Poster:Deborah Alexander
    Date:9/10/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I was very happy with the service. The car arrived in a timely manner. Unfortunately Q auto transport couldn't find a carrier for a few days,, but once they picked it up, the car arrived earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Q AUTO TRANSPORT LLC
    Review:EVERYONE INVOLVED WAS FRIENDLY AND CARED ABOUT DOING THE JOB RIGHT. I WAS EXPECTING TO RECEIVE THE CAR 2 HRS AWAY AS WE LIVE IN A REMOTE AREA BUT WILL FOUND A WAY TO HAVE THE CAR DELIVERED TO MY DOOR AT A REASONABLE COST. THINGS COULD NOT HAVE GONE ... [ More ]
    Poster:ABBY
    Date:9/5/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done
    Review:Pickup and delivery were all on time, car was picked up in front of my door and dropped off at my residence in Florida we definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:VitoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:Got the job done, but too many calls and seemed like there was a lack of communication internally between their employees. [ View ]
    Poster:Steven Yee
    Date:9/1/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great to work with when other companies failed
    Review:I'm not going to go into great details, but let me set the stage: -I had a car in Michigan that needed moved to Arizona within a 10 day timeline. I received multiple quotes, and made the first mistake of going with the cheapest carrier. After no o... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy Crawford
    Date:9/1/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Professionalism of the Carrier
    Review:The carrier Peter is very professional. He called the pickup and destination a day before, and repeat notification once every a few hours for estimated time and pickup/ off-loading location. The overall price is very reasonable. Delivered car has ... [ More ]
    Poster:Albert Lin
    Date:9/1/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!!!
    Review:Q Auto Transport had excellent customer service and was very affordable. My delivery was instate and the promptness of the delivery was outstanding. Although my vehicle was delivered a couple of hours later than expected, the driver's communication w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I would like to say thank you to Q Auto, and to Mary Navarro who worked so hard to make our first experience an very painless one Mary was "OUTSTANDING" in helping us she worked very hard in finding us a driver for the price that was quoted... [ More ]
    Poster:David E. Overton Sr.
    Date:8/29/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I received my car within time and good condition. I got the service for what I paid. They gave really a nice customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Usha
    Date:8/29/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Service Review
    Review:The price quote was fast and Low compare to others. The communication was brief and direct and guided me to provide all information. I received answers to all my questions fast. The car was pick up on time, Jaime, driver was very knowledgea... [ More ]
    Poster:Rafael CastroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:Good Service, on time delivery. My only recommendation is that when offering service the picture on the email should match the service provided because it shows an enclosed truck making believe the services was that way but when the contract was subm... [ More ]
    Poster:RaizaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Great customer service and smooth transaction. Mary was very knowledgeable and helpful over the phone with the set up process. Good communication from Mary and the driver. Driver was courteous and professional. Iwould definitely use Q Auto Transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Nora SaundersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 6:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service, Great Price
    Review:I am overall very pleased with my experience with Q Auto Transport. The communication was frequent and clear, the price was very reasonable, and the service was fast. They shipped my SUV cross-country in 6 days! that's amazing. I would recommend Q Au... [ More ]
    Poster:VincentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great JOb!
    Review:a great job in making my shippment take place. He was always in contact with me and answered any questions in a timely manor. Make sure you look up Q-Auto Transport for you next auto move. [ View ]
    Poster:Chintan PatelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Q Transport
    Review:We used Q Transport to have my son's car brought back to Georgia. They were professional and worked with us to make the transition easy. My son was very impressed with the promptness of the driver when he picked up the car and he delivered the car th... [ More ]
    Poster:Laurie ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 5:37:00 AM
    Subject: Company Comments
    Review:The Company was great. i would recommend it to other that are trying to transport their vehicles. The price was affordable. There was no damage to the vehicle . The driver was very helpful and careful when loading the vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Francisco Abran MendozaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleasant experience
    Review:When we did the research for the car transport we got very concerned about all kind of problems that others had experienced. Our experience with Q Auto Transport was the precise opposite. The quoted prices was near the lowest quote we had received, a... [ More ]
    Poster:RainerH.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: terrible customer service
    Review:Total jerk job, they strung me along for two weeks promising a carrier, after several phone calls and promises I was eventually told that they could not deliver as promised....only after my last and final phone call they advised me that the carrier t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Bartik
    Date:8/18/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: An overall great experience!
    Review:Our driver was very easy to work with, respectful, and took very good care of our car. He worked with our schedules to pick up and deliver door to door. There was. It a scratch on it when it arrived in San Diego. We would recommend Q Auto to anyone w... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie Jones
    Date:8/15/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I wasn't in Va at time of transport. Fedexed key to driver he went to wher car was picked it up and delivered to Pa next day. My 67 Camaro arrived at my place in te same great shape as it was when I hade to leave it in Va. I'm glad the driver was as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cliff BeirneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Services
    Review:I express gratitude for the service provided by this company. From the first time I called and spoke with Miss Jenny Cruz received excellent service and was always attentive to any of my questions and concerns. Always tried to do my orders and provi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ada