View 179,077 Reviews on 3,960 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,078th Review now!

View Q Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Q Auto Transport LLC
Phone Number:1. 855. 85Q. Auto
Website:http://QAutoTransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 0 Months. Since 2/1/2013

Have your own experience with Q Auto Transport LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on Q Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Painless & Simple
    Review:After being strung along for days by another auto carrier, Q Auto Transport had my transport booked within an hour at a great price. The carrier was friendly and on time, and delivered my car earlier than expected, as close to my apartment as they co... [ More ]
    Poster:A.C.
    Date:2/4/2016 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: I am very satisfied!!!
    Review:You guys did a great job and my car arrived a day earlier than expected, to think that there was a storm coming in from the North. I am very satisfied. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Cameron Bendetsen
    Date:2/4/2016 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service Q Auto Transport
    Review:I recently moved my car from Louisville, KY to Charleston, WV. Q Auto Transport is really good in service and they moved my car with same good condition as how I handover to them at Louisville. They are really good and trust worth for car movement ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ramesh Venkatesan
    Date:1/21/2016 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Q Auto Transport LLC - Customer Service
    Review:I received amazing, honest and prompt service. The specialist, Mary Navarro, was very friendly and courteous and was always keeping me posted of where my car was. Timely updates were very helpful. I truly and honestly recommend Q Auto Transport LL... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:1/20/2016 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:I had my vehicle moved twice in 2015 both carriers were very professional and prompt. Luke my customer service rep. did a great job keeping me informed and updated on the process. I would definitely recommend Quote Transport to anyone needing to move... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Baker
    Date:1/6/2016 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier
    Poster:Larry Baker
    Date:1/6/2016 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good first time experience
    Review:I received a price on Saturday with a follow up call. Price was very reasonable. I had higher prices and two lower prices but found good reviews on line for Q Auto. The driver was Rob of MPS Logistics and I bet I got such good service because Rob ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Park
    Date:12/23/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 335I Convertible Shipped from Miami to San Diego
    Review:I did my research before hand and wanted a recognized mover that was close to Downtown Miami ! Good all round communication ! Excellant Rates for moving my Car Very Pleased, would use again ! [ View ]
    Poster:James
    Date:12/18/2015 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Painless auto move at a reasonable price.
    Review:Car moved from Virginia to Illinois, it was a pleasant experience. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim white
    Date:12/9/2015 12:39:00 AM
    Subject: Impartial Volentary feedback
    Review:An excellent & trustworthy Transporters, I will if need be take them for future transportation W/O second thought. Col Nasir(Retd) [ View ]
    Poster:Col M Nasiruddin
    Date:12/8/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Review: Excellent experience from start to finish. Highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Susan Rodey
    Date:12/3/2015 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Customer service
    Review:This company has terrible customer service. They were rude every time I was in contact them and they seemed bothered when I would call to ask why my pick up was 3, 4, 5 days later than promised. I was told I had a three day pick up window and that ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:11/30/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: November Vehicle Transport
    Review:Had heard horror stories from people that have had vehicles shipped by carriers in the past. We had no problems. The price paid was the price originally quoted. The pick up date originally projected was the date the vehicle was picked up. The deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan Estus
    Date:11/26/2015 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Q Auto Transport
    Review:I wanted to take the time to write this positive review for Q Auto Transport. They were reliable, honest and highly customer friendly. I appreciated their responsiveness to my calls and questions since this was a very new experience for me (shout... [ More ]
    Poster:Debra C
    Date:11/25/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of Vehicle
    Review:I want to thank Luke and his team for their support. They were courteous, friendly, (made me laugh), honest and kind. Even the two drivers after a very long day were gentlemen and they have my deepest respect. After they dropped off my vehicle after ... [ More ]
    Poster:John M
    Date:11/24/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:I was worried about my car going from SF to FL but it all seamed to go just as I was told on the phone and when I went to meet the driver to pick up my car he had it off the truck and running for me, It felt very good to have my car back. [ View ]
    Poster:Thomas Ketcik
    Date:11/20/2015 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend!!
    Review:Not only does this company move your vehicle, they also give you the peace of mind that the job will get done in the most professional way possible. They kept in constant contact with me throughout the whole process. My questions were answered prompt... [ More ]
    Poster:Keyes
    Date:11/19/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:Great Pricing and Great Service. Made my look like a champ with my colleagues. Thank you! ................................................................................................................................................................... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:11/19/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: CAR MOVING
    Review:Hi , Thanks to Brenda and Jessica for helped in the car relocation from minneapolis to Michigan . Thanks alott for their excellent work . This is very much appreciate. I will refer my friends too. Good cost of $ 425 from Minneosta to Michigan. ... [ More ]
    Poster:KARTHICK VEERAMANI
    Date:11/19/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Very upsetting experience
    Review:Q Auto transport used a second party trucking company to transport my BMW and it was delayed and the communication was very poor. Do not use them as they are very unprofessional and lack detail and clear communications. [ View ]
    Poster:B williams
    Date:11/16/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping vehicles
    Review:I would like to say that Mary Navarro has been my #1 broker since 2012. She is very helpful and very on schedule with all my deliverys of cars and trucks that I bought from the mainland. Mary would always answer all my calls when I need her, if not, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Clinton Wemple
    Date:10/29/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: 3 day window
    Review:Customer Service did not tell me there was a three day window for pick up. I requested a specific day and was never told it could be three days waiting. Car broke down and stayed in hotel while waiting for car to be picked up, this added $300. to t... [ More ]
    Poster:DEF
    Date:10/28/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Five stars, great service
    Review:Even though 4 of my friends have used and recommended Mary from Q Auto Transport, I thought I would call around just to possibly get a better quote. After some research and a few phone calls, I found that there is no better quote and from my friends... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:10/28/2015 3:57:00 AM
    Subject: Very happy with the services provided
    Review:Great experience, Mary provided all the information I needed. She definitely knew what she was talking about. Extremely happy that the quoted price did not fluctuate between the time I was quoted and the actual pick up of my vehicle. Would definitel... [ More ]
    Poster:Massiel
    Date:10/27/2015 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I am happy to say that Q auto did a remarkable job shipping my vehicle. I placed my order and with in a couple of hours got a call back telling me they where going to assign a driver. I was very surprised at how fast they confirmed a driver I would d... [ More ]
    Poster:bill
    Date:10/27/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Bait & Switch
    Review:Q Transport provided a low ball quote, and then tried to convince me to accept a delivery location that was about 80 miles from the needed destination...........for the same cost. Basically this is a bait and switch company! Beware!! [ View ]
    Poster:Norman Watts
    Date:10/20/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Q Transport
    Review:I first used Q Transport in April of 2014 to transport my Mustang across country. The car arrived, safe, sound and on time. I was so pleased that when I needed to transport my inoperable F250 truck to Virginia, I called Q Transport. Same results, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bert - PA
    Date:10/6/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Move
    Review:They promised me they would pick up the vehicle by a specific date and broke their promise by not picking the vehicle up. When I was getting concerned about the pick up date and would call them and tell them my blight I was assured it would be picked... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:10/4/2015 1:13:00 AM
    Subject: Professional, safe and highly accomodative
    Review:Q-Auto have shipped both of my cars. They have worked with me extensively to arrange for both pick-up and delivery dates that work for me best. In addition, Lisa with their customer service, was wonderful and made this transition easy and made all th... [ More ]
    Poster:LAB
    Date:10/1/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Vehicle from Florida to Texas
    Review:In general I was very satisfied with the service but I would like to see a little more information (update) during the actual transportation of the vehicle, when vehicle was delivered to the destination. Than ks for the good service [ View ]
    Poster:Javier Montes
    Date:10/1/2015 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Best Customer Srvice
    Review: I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere "Thanks" to your Customer Service Specialist, Mary Navarro. I have used your service on three separate occasions and dealt with Mary on all 3 shipments. I need to mention that I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig Schultz
    Date:9/30/2015 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Best Customer Srvice
    Review:I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere "Thanks" to your Customer Service Specialist, Mary Navarro. I have used your service on three separate occasions and dealt with Mary on all 3 shipments. I need to mention that I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig Schultz
    Date:9/30/2015 10:05:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:I docked a star because I felt as a broker, Q auto made me talk to entirely too many people (it was as high as 3-4 in the process of answering my random questions and getting my order signed and finally calmed down to 1 (Jenny) after that. Not sure w... [ More ]
    Poster:Leah F
    Date:9/29/2015 2:52:00 AM
    Subject: Tony the driver and the Company
    Review:Dear Guys You have made my move stress free, I was behind schedule to contact Q auto transport but they made it more than I expected, thank you for doing your job above and beyond the call of duty.. Highly recommended and I vow for my self the be... [ More ]
    Poster:Cyrus EstradaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2015 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Q Auto Transport - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:Contacted this company on 9/2 to transport my vehicle from Pennsylvania to Texas. The contract was drawn and I was told that there is 3 days wait time and that I will be contacted to finalize pick-up details. Well, 19 days later I'm still waiting for... [ More ]
    Poster:James J
    Date:9/21/2015 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Volvo Delivery
    Review:We had a great experience with the company from the beginning to the end of the process. The scheduler was professional and the driver was great, keep in touch with us during his driving time/places, even let us know when the truck broke down and be... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen GrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2015 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:on time friendly professional service. clean late model truck and trailer. I own a trailer and truck myself but the cost for me to make two separate trips with my single car trailer was higher than paying to put both cars in a two car trailer. [ View ]
    Poster:bobv
    Date:9/11/2015 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: I recommend these people
    Review:I ship a car from Delaware to Arizona and from Arizona to Delaware twice a year for the last three years. This company has given me the best service of any of the carriers I have used in the past. I highly recommend. Personally, I will be using th... [ More ]
    Poster:Loren
    Date:9/9/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: friendly helpful carefull
    Review:car was picked up by driver, eddy, on time loaded on top as requested delivered on time in same condition as sent. I would and have recommended this service . dick [ View ]
    Poster:richardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: friendly helpful carefull
    Date:8/19/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Review:The agent worked closely with me to co-ordinate pickup time that i wanted. The pick up was timely, as was the drop off ..... very satisfied by survey. [ View ]
    Poster:PrajaktThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Best Experience With Empire Auto Logistics
    Review:Mary my point person was extremely competent and customer service oriented. Pickup was on time, drivers even gave me notice and waited patiently. The truck was immaculate, they wrapped our car and loaded it on to the truck. We asked for drop off in T... [ More ]
    Poster:Jodi
    Date:8/13/2015 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 Dodge Charger
    Review:I've researched for endless hours all these auto shipping companies because I purchased a '72 Charger project online from Oklahoma. Like many others out there, this was my first time needed auto shipping services and boy was I horrified! I needed to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Schneider
    Date:8/7/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Q auto transports
    Review:i was very sceptical about shipping my cars after all i had read on the internet. But then Q auto transporters did an excellent job form beginning to end. i am very satisfied at the way Lisa handled everything, including my numerous questions. The dr... [ More ]
    Poster:rita
    Date:7/28/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience
    Review:Best regards to Mary, She gave me best qout and best support for the shipment. I brought my car from Buffalo to los angeles. Even after I got my car, I had some problems with costum border and protection to register my car, she helped me a lot. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Behrooz This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2015 2:24:00 AM
    Review:I had a very tight schedule during which i needed my car picked up from Texas and transported to California. Jona was extremely supportive, and answered all my questions, and I usually have a lot of detailed questions, and Jona answered all of the... [ More ]
    Poster:Prajakt
    Date:6/23/2015 6:19:00 AM
    Subject: Ease of doing business!!
    Review:I have never used a transport service before and was scared to death! We were shipping my husband's car all the way across the country and wondered if people really do this kind of thing. Well turns out they do and I would definately recommend thi... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:5/20/2015 2:22:00 AM
    Subject: Service Review
    Review:The whole process was awesome and the delivery was on time as promised by the Agent/Driver. I will always use QAutoTransport at anytime and will definitely recommend this company to anyone at anytime. [ View ]
    Poster:Ayo
    Date:5/3/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Our experience with Auto Transport
    Review:Our daughter went away to school and needed her car shipped. Auto transport quoted a very good price. Under $1,000 to ship across the US. We were so nervous about the whole situation. Most of all for her to meet someone delivering her car and with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Allen
    Date:4/25/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Review: Mary Navarro from Qautotransport was very efficient and great to work with. The customer service, communication, and overall service was outstanding. [ View ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:3/24/2015 2:55:00 PM

Next Reviews on Q Auto Transport LLC

Q Auto Transport LLC Home | 2 | 3 | 4

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.