View 148,706 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,707th Review now!

View Q Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Q Auto Transport LLC
Phone Number:1. 855. 85Q. Auto
Website:http://QAutoTransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 7 Months. Since 2/1/2013

Have your own experience with Q Auto Transport LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on Q Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Good intentions, bad actions
    Review:I should have researched this process better. I saw good ratings for Q Auto and assumed they handled the whole process. no. They were a referral service, at least for me, for my cross country delivery. they stuck me with Abraham Express. I will s... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda Rosenblatt
    Date:9/14/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: would use again
    Review:after calling 5 or6 other transporters after calling Q auto transport two days later they picked the car up and the price was wright they did a excellent job in fact my son moved to texas and we are having his 95 firebird shipped from michigan and we... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel GraszakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Good and prompt service as expected
    Review:one of my flatmate moved from Glendale , California to Michigan,Wixom last November and I got the reference from him and connected Q Auto. The response was prompt and finalized the quote and settled for 800$. My friend shipped the car for $650 in las... [ More ]
    Poster:kalidasan
    Date:9/10/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Reasonably Priced Car Transport
    Review:We had to get my son's car, a 2006 VW Passat from Los Angeles, CA to Ann Arbor, Michigan where he attends the University of Michigan. I had quotes from two other companies that were $250 more that what Q quoted me to ship our car. Q Auto Transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah Alexander
    Date:9/10/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Reasonably Priced Car Transport
    Poster:Deborah Alexander
    Date:9/10/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I was very happy with the service. The car arrived in a timely manner. Unfortunately Q auto transport couldn't find a carrier for a few days,, but once they picked it up, the car arrived earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Q AUTO TRANSPORT LLC
    Review:EVERYONE INVOLVED WAS FRIENDLY AND CARED ABOUT DOING THE JOB RIGHT. I WAS EXPECTING TO RECEIVE THE CAR 2 HRS AWAY AS WE LIVE IN A REMOTE AREA BUT WILL FOUND A WAY TO HAVE THE CAR DELIVERED TO MY DOOR AT A REASONABLE COST. THINGS COULD NOT HAVE GONE ... [ More ]
    Poster:ABBY
    Date:9/5/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done
    Review:Pickup and delivery were all on time, car was picked up in front of my door and dropped off at my residence in Florida we definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:VitoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:Got the job done, but too many calls and seemed like there was a lack of communication internally between their employees. [ View ]
    Poster:Steven Yee
    Date:9/1/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great to work with when other companies failed
    Review:I'm not going to go into great details, but let me set the stage: -I had a car in Michigan that needed moved to Arizona within a 10 day timeline. I received multiple quotes, and made the first mistake of going with the cheapest carrier. After no o... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy Crawford
    Date:9/1/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Professionalism of the Carrier
    Review:The carrier Peter is very professional. He called the pickup and destination a day before, and repeat notification once every a few hours for estimated time and pickup/ off-loading location. The overall price is very reasonable. Delivered car has ... [ More ]
    Poster:Albert Lin
    Date:9/1/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!!!
    Review:Q Auto Transport had excellent customer service and was very affordable. My delivery was instate and the promptness of the delivery was outstanding. Although my vehicle was delivered a couple of hours later than expected, the driver's communication w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I would like to say thank you to Q Auto, and to Mary Navarro who worked so hard to make our first experience an very painless one Mary was "OUTSTANDING" in helping us she worked very hard in finding us a driver for the price that was quoted... [ More ]
    Poster:David E. Overton Sr.
    Date:8/29/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I received my car within time and good condition. I got the service for what I paid. They gave really a nice customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Usha
    Date:8/29/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Service Review
    Review:The price quote was fast and Low compare to others. The communication was brief and direct and guided me to provide all information. I received answers to all my questions fast. The car was pick up on time, Jaime, driver was very knowledgea... [ More ]
    Poster:Rafael CastroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:Good Service, on time delivery. My only recommendation is that when offering service the picture on the email should match the service provided because it shows an enclosed truck making believe the services was that way but when the contract was subm... [ More ]
    Poster:RaizaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Great customer service and smooth transaction. Mary was very knowledgeable and helpful over the phone with the set up process. Good communication from Mary and the driver. Driver was courteous and professional. Iwould definitely use Q Auto Transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Nora SaundersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 6:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service, Great Price
    Review:I am overall very pleased with my experience with Q Auto Transport. The communication was frequent and clear, the price was very reasonable, and the service was fast. They shipped my SUV cross-country in 6 days! that's amazing. I would recommend Q Au... [ More ]
    Poster:VincentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great JOb!
    Review:a great job in making my shippment take place. He was always in contact with me and answered any questions in a timely manor. Make sure you look up Q-Auto Transport for you next auto move. [ View ]
    Poster:Chintan PatelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Q Transport
    Review:We used Q Transport to have my son's car brought back to Georgia. They were professional and worked with us to make the transition easy. My son was very impressed with the promptness of the driver when he picked up the car and he delivered the car th... [ More ]
    Poster:Laurie ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 5:37:00 AM
    Subject: Company Comments
    Review:The Company was great. i would recommend it to other that are trying to transport their vehicles. The price was affordable. There was no damage to the vehicle . The driver was very helpful and careful when loading the vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Francisco Abran MendozaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleasant experience
    Review:When we did the research for the car transport we got very concerned about all kind of problems that others had experienced. Our experience with Q Auto Transport was the precise opposite. The quoted prices was near the lowest quote we had received, a... [ More ]
    Poster:RainerH.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: terrible customer service
    Review:Total jerk job, they strung me along for two weeks promising a carrier, after several phone calls and promises I was eventually told that they could not deliver as promised....only after my last and final phone call they advised me that the carrier t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Bartik
    Date:8/18/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: An overall great experience!
    Review:Our driver was very easy to work with, respectful, and took very good care of our car. He worked with our schedules to pick up and deliver door to door. There was. It a scratch on it when it arrived in San Diego. We would recommend Q Auto to anyone w... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie Jones
    Date:8/15/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I wasn't in Va at time of transport. Fedexed key to driver he went to wher car was picked it up and delivered to Pa next day. My 67 Camaro arrived at my place in te same great shape as it was when I hade to leave it in Va. I'm glad the driver was as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cliff BeirneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Services
    Review:I express gratitude for the service provided by this company. From the first time I called and spoke with Miss Jenny Cruz received excellent service and was always attentive to any of my questions and concerns. Always tried to do my orders and provi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ada
    Date:8/15/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:Had a good experience. They tried their best to stay around the price provided 6 months prior, minimal increase. My family had no problem or concerns with pick up and I was extremely pleased that they came within the first 2 hours of the window prov... [ More ]
    Poster:Shayla Silva
    Date:8/14/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: suburban from cali to omaha
    Review:I would like to start by saying that this company did its best to find me the best quote. Mary did a great job, i searched other places but they wanted way more money and others would just have an answer machine. The driver was at my house on time an... [ More ]
    Poster:elena martinez
    Date:8/14/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Review:Great service, great communication with driver, quick pick up time and 1 day early delivery. I have a custom built show car and the only company I will allow to ship it is q auto transport, Mary which is the one who helped me was always very nice and... [ More ]
    Poster:Juan capo
    Date:8/14/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: could not meet timeline- never came through with the move.
    Review:I called Q auto transport 3 weeks prior to My move date. I was moving a Chevy Silverado from Nevada to Washington. I was moving it in August because that's when I was available to be at each end of the trip. I travel very frequently and am not alw... [ More ]
    Poster:william
    Date:8/13/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Q Transport (Auto)
    Review:I wanted to let you know that the service your company provided was amazing. Everything was done in an incredibly timely manner and went so smoothly. Our situation, if you recall, also required additional planning as we were not there for the initi... [ More ]
    Poster:Vanessa Yount
    Date:7/30/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: SUPER-DUPER SERVICE
    Review:SUPER-DUPER SERVICE: So-o-o-o-o incredibly impressed by the service of this company and all those involved. They are so professional, prompt, courteous and thoughtful. We will certainly use them in future transports and have already recommended them... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, pick and delivery on time
    Review:It was picked up on time and delivered on time. Good Customer service. I will use the same carrier to ship my second car. [ View ]
    Poster:VenkatThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Review:The service provided by the company was excellent. My car was picked at the date that was promised and also delivered the date that the pick up driver had given. Q auto transport folks were very courteous in the way they spoke and very diligent in ge... [ More ]
    Poster:Srini
    Date:7/24/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Q Auto Transport has excellent customer service, specially Mary. Our calls were always answered and our questions addressed. The car was picked up and delivered on time. The driver was also very polite and answered our calls to inquire about the tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Fernandez
    Date:7/22/2014 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: Not only DAMAGED my S550 mercedes but lied about charges and payments!
    Review:First off my car had a HUGE crack on the bottom back back side under the door! My car was transported from California to Florida after just being purchased a few days prior. There was also a small crack with a tiny pebble in it on my windshield. (Whi... [ More ]
    Poster:Pdavis
    Date:7/20/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: MA to CA
    Review:So I contacted Jenny after receiving a quote of $1250. She was very helpful and I appreciate her quick response in resolving my issues. My main issues were not with Q Auto Transport but with the actual carrier Abraham Express. I requested my Saab to ... [ More ]
    Poster:K. & C. Clarke
    Date:7/16/2014 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: Review on Q auto Transport
    Review:I would definitely recommed Q auto transport, this was our first time transpoting a vehicle,Did alot of homework, research on many companies .We were all set with a another company only to find out they had dishonest business practices.Dealing with M... [ More ]
    Poster:catherine toti
    Date:7/15/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Our Truck
    Review:Price was fare, competition was 450.00 more money , Customer service was good and delivery was timely. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Schwada
    Date:7/14/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience I have ever had.
    Review:I called several companies since I started my search. As you know you get tons of calls and emails. Out of the thousand phone conversations with individuals trying to get my business; there was one person who stood out to me. Jenny Cruz treated me li... [ More ]
    Poster:Freddy
    Date:7/8/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Jenny Ortiz Rocks
    Review:W7dhffu had. Du dude dubuque h du du ru durum do fur duffer duff up duff soaker dhfufie i [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan Cushing
    Date:7/8/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Awful company to work with
    Review:Working with this company was such a horrible experience for me. I have no idea how this company has 5 stars. I contacted them 2 weeks or so before I was moving from Texas to California. They told me they were confident they could find a driver to mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Brianna
    Date:7/7/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: car hauling
    Review:Jenny is an absolute doll to work with. Everything transaction was fast, curtious and would definitely use in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:tony cicero
    Date:6/26/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Low price means "no service"
    Review:I did pick them for good reviews and reasonable price. Turns out reasonable was too low ... or for whatever other reason, they could not find a driver. Strange business. Why bother? Anyway, communication was poor, and pick up was never sche... [ More ]
    Poster:Vadim
    Date:6/26/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Review:I used Q Auto Transport to ship my car to CA and the service was terrific. Thus, when it was time to come back to NC I used them again. If both cases it auto was picked up quickly and arrived at the destination quickly. Was very impressed and highly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad Heard
    Date:6/26/2014 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: Best Experience ever
    Review:Q Auto Transport. Will Rios and his staff has been so professional and helpful on every possible way. Been in the military I get to travel all over the world and shipping my vehicles is very important. Mr. Will and his Staff made sure that my vehic... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex Garcia
    Date:6/25/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Best service
    Review:I will get their services again. Very smooth service and excellent communication. They take pride of their work and they aim for the best customer service. Thanks guys!! [ View ]
    Poster:Hugo
    Date:6/2/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Best service
    Poster:Hugo
    Date:6/2/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Worked out well
    Review:Q Auto's price was more competitive and offered less days to deliver than all other quotes. With less days to deliver, we avoided needing to rent a car. So it all worked out well. Only negative was Jenny came back with a carrier that need $25 more... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy Kimball
    Date:5/31/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my Mom's Car
    Review:Having had a number of vehicle transporting problems in the past, most recently from Colorado to Texas last December, where I was lied to by two different companies, I was concerned about transporting my 89 year old mother's car from Naples, Florida ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Kaiser