Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,743 Reviews on 3,379 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1200 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.
Location:P.O. Box 56-5756
Miami, FL 33256
Phone Number:1-877-528-5104
Website:http://www.progressiveautorelocation.com/
Time On Site:3 Year(s), 6 Month(s). Since 10/3/2010

This website continues to remove hundreds of legitimate reviews from our page. We believe it is because we refuse to pay them. Also, to make their paying companies look better in comparison. We have pending litigation against Valley Solutions LLC, the owner of this site. We encourage our potential customers to visit www.whichtransporter.com
Have your own experience with Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.
    Subject: On Time, safe, Untampered
    Review:Everything went as it should when transporting a vehicle. Everything was delivered safely, undamaged, and on time from NJ. Nothing was taken, which is something you expect from a reputable company like Progressive. Good job! [ View ]
    Response:877-528-5104 - Thank you for choosing Progressive Auto Relocation. We are happy that we were able to meet or beat your expectations! Please give us a call if you ever need us again. [ view ]
    Poster:Elliott Osborne
    Date:3/14/2013 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: One awesome company...did a great job
    Review:Progressive Auto Relocation did one of the most awesomist jobs transporting my car from Washington to Florida. The expertise is above par and they go above and beyond to make sure the vehicleis delivered on time and worry free. Thanks again Kyle and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Darius Jackson
    Date:3/14/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Review:Progressive Auto Transport made my move a very pleasant experience, communication with them was easy and complete and the staff was extremely helpful with any question I could think of. I have since referred them to a few friends who are also moving!... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie
    Date:3/8/2013 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: On time, everything ran smoothly, no problems
    Review:Thank you for the quick and professional service. Everything ran smoothly and on time. There were no problems or issues. The people were professional and answered all my questions. I'm glad no issues came up cause I never transported anything before ... [ More ]
    Poster:Valerie
    Date:3/1/2013 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience, thanks!
    Review:I'm glad I made the right choice by going with Progressive. Getting half way across the country this time of year is no mean feat. Mike and Kevin really put me at ease and were professional throughout. Excellent service and prompt delivery. I'd use t... [ More ]
    Poster:Nate Webster
    Date:3/1/2013 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Great Work
    Review:Item was shipped on time, pickup and delivery was a breeze. I appreciate your help and honesty. No damage at all, which I was surprised by because it was all fragile items. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:2/19/2013 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:I bought a vehicle on eBay for my mother and a friend recommended Progressive. On time and hassle free. Thanks Mike for taking the worries out of this purchase. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Hawkins
    Date:2/18/2013 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: A very good job!
    Review:I spent a lot of time on the internet researching different car transported services and Progressive had some of the best reviews I found. I decided to use Progressive and I do not regret that decision. They were very professional and my car reached... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:2/17/2013 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service excellence!
    Review:My husband got a job offer in Florida. We needed a transportation company to take our car across the country, the prices I was quoted and the treatment we got from other companies were horrendous but after talking to Kevin, I knew that all my worries... [ More ]
    Poster:Marie Flowers
    Date:2/16/2013 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Experience!!
    Review:After reading a million and one reviews on here to find a transporter for my car, I thought I had been sent an angel in the in the form of Hector. I have literally been researching for months to find a shipper for my Camry and Hector was beyond knowl... [ More ]
    Poster:Jess L.
    Date:2/16/2013 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:Progressive Auto Transport made my move from Illinois to Texas a very pleasant experience, communication with them was excellent and the staff was extremely helpful with any of the questions I had. I have since referred them to a few friends who want... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth Donnely
    Date:2/15/2013 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle-Free Transfer
    Review:Relocating to another city can be very exciting, as well as both mentally and physically draining. The moving of heavy goods plus your car or truck can be a nightmare for many. But remember, things are not always as difficult as we imagine. With prop... [ More ]
    Poster:Phillip Brown
    Date:2/15/2013 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Review:I really appreciate what these guys did for me. We planned on moving ourself but we had a family emergency and needed movers last minute. I spoke with a guy named Greg who helped me cut the price down on the trip quite a bit. It seems they are willin... [ More ]
    Response:877-528-5104 - Thank you for choosing Progressive Auto Relocation. We are happy that we were able to meet or beat your expectations! Please give us a call if you ever need us again [ view ]
    Poster:Jack Langston
    Date:2/15/2013 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: awsome service
    Review:everything was just like Benny explained it would be. no money changed hands untill i was satisfied. i was able to talk with the dispatcher and the driver both, i was provided phone numbers for each. i am very happy with this company and refered the... [ More ]
    Poster:Clayton Cook
    Date:2/11/2013 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:It was very hard for me to find a specific rust free car model here in Illinois due the harsh winters so I looked to buy a car in Texas where I found it. Trouble was it was not road worthy so I contacted Progressive had them deliver the car to me, I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Modesto
    Date:2/10/2013 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Thanks so much Progressive Auto Relocations. I had to drop a line to say thanks for helping me complete my move to Chicago successfully. I was very pleased with the prompt service, especially since I had to relocate for a new job. I highly recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:2/8/2013 10:17:00 PM
    Review:I highly recommend this service. They were amazing and everything worked out perfectly. This company amazed me with their promptness and professionalism. I would definitely work with them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Rachel Falange
    Date:2/8/2013 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Hector auto transport
    Review:After discovering that my Mother in law needed a car I went on the inter net to get prices . I got at least 21 quotes from $405 - $900 .... WOW - talk about confusing. Turns out I made a very good decision in selecting Hector - Progressive auto. Had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Louis
    Date:2/7/2013 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service!
    Review:I help run a car auction company here in Florida and after our main transportation companies prices went sky high, I contacted Progressive Auto Relocation. They gave me an outstanding price, remarkable customer service, I had constant contact with Ra... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa Irby
    Date:2/7/2013 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:I had a few cars moved from an auction to the port of Miami. They were at the auction waiting to get the vehicles before they were even open. I was able to make the boat I wanted to be on cause they were so quick in getting the job done. [ View ]
    Poster:Jairo
    Date:2/6/2013 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Horrible Customer Service
    Review:Note: the actual moving experience was fine, the driver was professional and on-time. This review is about Progressive and their threatening, rude, violent, unprofessional behavior after the delivery of my car. Do to some very poor interaction with K... [ More ]
    Response:This move went flawlessly. However, the customer gave us multiple bad credit cards and we had to send this to collections. They are definitely more firm then we are but at no time unprofessional. At this point we have still not gotten paid for this move. [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:2/5/2013 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience with Progressive!
    Review:I had recieved a lot of quotes from different companies, varying in range from 400 to 1400. Obviously something didn't seem right. When I called and spoke to Mike, he explained the entire process and I became to understand why the prices fluctuate so... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry Klein
    Date:2/2/2013 7:22:00 AM
    Subject: Best transport service
    Review:I have used Progressive to move my car twice in the last 6 months. Both times I received excellent service. Progressive is a broker that has a select list of transporters that they work with. Progressive takes a brokers fee and the transporters su... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:1/28/2013 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: all went great
    Review:verry happy with all from start to end all the satff were very profesional and friendly will use again with no hesitation thank you [ View ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:1/19/2013 4:30:00 PM
    Review:I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs to transport any type of automobile. Mike and Kevin were very professional and extremely efficient. They kept in constant contact with me, and took very good care of my vehicle. You would think with... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexandra
    Date:1/19/2013 2:00:00 PM
    Review:I would definitely give this company 5 stars. They started out with a very reasonable price and followed up with great service. Both pick up and delivery were as expected. My car got back home in great shape. [ View ]
    Poster:Maria L
    Date:1/19/2013 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Company
    Review:This company amazed me in the promptness and professionalism they used. They were on time and very secure at what they had to do. They loaded and tied down my vehicle with care. They were always updating me on the trip, and kept me in the loop as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chelle
    Date:1/16/2013 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Absolutely Outstanding Service
    Review:I needed my vehicle transported from Wisconsin to California since I was moving for business reasons. I was referred by a family friend, and honestly couldn't be an happier. Amazing service that arrived to pick up my car on time, and delivered on tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Silders
    Date:1/15/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service!
    Review:All I can really say is wow! This is really my first time having my Dodge Neon being moved from Oregon to North Carolina. I wouldn't have chose this company if it wasn't for Greg and Kevin however because they really helped with the consultation proc... [ More ]
    Poster:Cody Strawn
    Date:1/11/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I decided to go with progressive to transport my newly purchased vehicle. I bought a car online and decided to find my own transport company when the sellers wanted to charge me an extra $2500 for them to find a transport company. John and Benny ... [ More ]
    Poster:Irene
    Date:1/11/2013 4:09:00 AM
    Subject: I was lied to by the dispatcher Benny
    Review:Benny is very ignorant and a flat out lier. Benny should not be allowed to communicate with customers. He made initial qoutes that he did not honor, and I asked specific questions he obviously made up the answers, because when the drivers arrived... [ More ]
    Poster:Tonya Williams
    Date:1/10/2013 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Progressive Auto Relocation Handled my Vehicle with Skill and Great Care
    Review:I was extremely pleased with every aspect of my dealings with Progressive Auto Relocation. Their customer service was excellent. Greg was knowledgeable and quoted me a fair price in connection with moving my Porsche from California to Texas. Moreo... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:1/9/2013 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:They made our move to California super smooth. Relocated both our vehicles to California and they were great to work with. Reasonably priced and great customer service. I will recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Leah Klein
    Date:1/9/2013 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: The Best
    Review:I have always been very pleased when working with this company. So much so that I felt compelled to write this review. My vehicle shipped arrived early and in perfect condition. This company has never let me down. Fast, professional service. They hav... [ More ]
    Poster:Quinton Farmer
    Date:1/8/2013 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: I am soooooo happy I chose Progressive
    Review:I am a worrier and I am sure Progressive is glad that my order is done. I felt like I was calling them at least twice a day to check up on my baby (a custom built and modded Cube). I was terrified when I decided to have my vehicle shipped across the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Juliet Hartford
    Date:1/5/2013 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, Would Do Business with Again
    Review:There are a lot of things that could potentially go wrong, when you get your car transported out of state. I'm naturally not a very trusting person, so it was rather hard for me to trust others to transport my vehicle for me. I was moving from Georgi... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward
    Date:1/5/2013 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good job Kevin!
    Review:I was very impressed with how professional everything was handled with the transport of my car.The priceis to ship was a little more than I thought it was going to be but everything turned out perfect. Communication is big for me and i was in contac... [ More ]
    Poster:Dolores
    Date:1/5/2013 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Late delivery and damaged wheel bearing
    Review:My car delivery range on the agreement was stated no later than December 28th. At this point, I had heard nothing about the location of my car. I then contacted Progressive Autorelocation to get a status update. They told me that the driver would con... [ More ]
    Response:Unfortunately, break downs do occur from time to time. Most are unavoidable. We do apologize for the lack of communication from the carrier. A claim for the damage is in with their insurance company. Hopefully this will be resolved quickly for you. [ view ]
    Poster:E.S.
    Date:1/4/2013 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations!
    Review:I was completely surprised how great this service was. I was satisfied with the timely arrival of Kevin who also kept me updated. Due to bad experiences in the past with other companies I was weary about things going well. But it did! Kevin exceeded ... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:1/4/2013 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Progressive Auto Transport Inc. is a rip off!
    Review:Unless you want to add additional stress to your move DO NOT use this company, avoid at all costs. I had merely inquired as to why Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. were charging an additional $200 over what our original estimate was and why the drive... [ More ]
    Response:Review Response: http://progressiveautorelocation.com/component/content/article/42-general-information/91-152643 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Stolle
    Date:1/4/2013 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I contacted Kevin at Progressive around 10.30 in the morning to arrange my pick up he called me back 10 minutes later and everything was all set up for the pick up the same afternoon. Kevin sent me the Drivers contact info and I was in contact with t... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Durn
    Date:1/4/2013 8:19:00 AM
    Subject: Progressive Auto Relocation
    Review:My car was picked up a day early in New york and delivered to my home in California on schedule. Gregg kept me informed all the way. I would definity use Progressive again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Parker
    Date:12/27/2012 3:43:00 PM
    Review:Totally impressed with the professionalism of this company. The quote was "as stated" and communication before and during the transport was excellent. I would use them again in a heartbeat. [ View ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:12/21/2012 2:34:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I was very pleased with their service. I received several quotes from many companies and went with Progressive. The cost was very reasonable and the service was great. I was very nervious about having them move all of my things completly accost Count... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Long
    Date:12/20/2012 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: first time
    Review:First time choosing progressive. Joe and mike were both very friendly. Remembered to wish a happy holiday...not merry christmas which is a key point to good customer service around holidays. Will def use again thanks guys. [ View ]
    Poster:simon williams
    Date:12/19/2012 5:38:00 PM
    Review:Moved from NJ to the sunshine state. Had a very bad experience driving my car anywhere more than 100 miles so I decided to use this service. I was alittle worried but had no other choice. My car had a lot of sentimental value and I could not sell it.... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for choosing Progressive Auto Relocation. We are happy that we were able to meet or beat your expectations! Please give us a call if you ever need us again. 877-528-5104 [ view ]
    Poster:Mark G
    Date:12/17/2012 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you so much!
    Review:I just wanted to write to thank you so much for transporting my car quickly and safely. I have never felt the impulse to write to a company before, but your courtesy, kindness, and professionalism warranted it. The car made it without a glitch, and b... [ More ]
    Poster:Deresa J. Cutry
    Date:12/17/2012 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: First time User
    Review:This was my first time transporting something. I planned on selling my car and purchasing one after i moved but i decided to use this instead. I was impressed by the service. my car arrived about a day after i arrived and had no problems what so ever... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar E
    Date:12/15/2012 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: WILL USE AGAIN
    Review:Will definitely use again and would recommend. Both Benny and Greg were very helpful. I went with Progresive after a bad experience with another company. Progressive was able to quote me lower price than the previous company and also was able to g... [ More ]
    Poster:Gloria Wray
    Date:12/14/2012 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service Ever!
    Review:I recently had a vehicle shipped from IL to CA through Autoline Transport. They made everything extremely easy. they were very friendly and answered all of my questions. This was my first time shipping a vehicle and if I ever need to do it again I'd ... [ More ]
    Poster:Preston S. Stewart
    Date:12/14/2012 1:11:00 AM

Next Reviews on Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.

Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.