View 150,837 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,838th Review now!

View Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.'s New Profile

Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.
12080 SW 127 AVE Suite B1-218
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-877-528-5104
Website:http://www.progressiveautorelocation.com/
Time On Site:4 Years, 0 Months. Since 10/3/2010

Have your own experience with Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.
    Subject: Very poor customer service
    Review:I went with this company because of the good reviews on this site, and Mike initially seemed very knowledgeable and eager to help. After agreeing to work with his company, Mike dispatched a truck to my house much faster than I anticipated, he called... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the delay in shipping. Unfortunately there are no guaranteed dates, especially when transporting out of the continent. [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:4/29/2013 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Decent overall experience
    Review:The overall experience was reasonable. Mike was courteous and always got back to me within a short time. The truck and the driver were good. Some things that need to improve: 1. My biggest complaint is after asking Mike numerous times for contr... [ More ]
    Response:We are glad your transport went well. We have tried numerous times to send you a receipt via email and fax, apparently to no avail. A paper copy was sent to your home address. [ view ]
    Poster:sandy
    Date:4/21/2013 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Expereince! Read Closely!
    Review:I posted a review about my experience with Progressive Auto Relocation in February and they replied to my post with complete lies. I just read a review from one of their other customers and felt bad for him, I know how he feels. If you read the custo... [ More ]
    Response:Please read our response http://progressiveautorelocation.com/162910 This woman is obviously unstable. You have the right to your opinion but you don't have a right to manipulate the facts. [ view ]
    Poster:JM
    Date:4/12/2013 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:This was my first experience with using a transport company to move a vehicle. Greg walked me through the entire process, explained how the transport system worked, and was very friendly and honest. The move was from very rural eastern Kentucky to So... [ More ]
    Response:877-528-5104 - Thank you for choosing Progressive Auto Relocation. We are happy that we were able to meet or beat your expectations! Please give us a call if you ever need us again. [ view ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:4/10/2013 8:21:00 AM
    Subject: Every part of the move went flawlessly.
    Review:My employer moved east and I have 2 cars. I'm a single mom so I couldn't pack both cars. So once we had the moving truck taken care of I needed to figure out how I was going to transport my other car. So I found Progressive Auto Relocation and I a... [ More ]
    Poster:Janice M Hurley
    Date:4/9/2013 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, speed, and quality!
    Review:I was in Arizona with an emergency situation, and had to get relocated to Georgia. I had asked around the area, and one of my friends in Arizona told me about Progressive Auto Relocation. I went ahead and did some research, and I liked what I heard. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joyel Puryear
    Date:4/8/2013 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: What a bad experience
    Review:First and foremost my broker, Mike Newman of Progressive Auto Relocation, is a liar and will say anything to get your money and to work with him. He makes it out to be such an easy and simple process, meanwhile he had to hire 3 different trucks. The... [ More ]
    Response:As you can see, the account of what happened in this review has been grossly misrepresented. Read our hundreds of other 5 star reviews. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Trice
    Date:4/6/2013 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect service, very happy
    Review:This was a perfect service. I got my new car in perfect condition. Also, the contact person, Kevin, was always available and easy to work with. I would def recommend using Progressive Auto Relocation if you need to have a car shipped! [ View ]
    Response: 877-528-5104 - Thank you for choosing Progressive Auto Relocation. We are happy that we were able to meet or beat your expectations! Please give us a call if you ever need us again. [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren Hackenberry
    Date:4/5/2013 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Very Impressed!
    Review:I am very happy with this service. I was stuck in Oregon while visiting my boyfriend when my car decided to just stop working. It was really upsetting and frustrating because I was planning on driving back to Missouri that day. I ended up having to t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:4/4/2013 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:My experience with this company was terrific! I was very impressed with the timing of the pick-up and delivery. I was in an accident while visiting my family in Texas and they were able to transport my vehicle to Missouri for a great cost. I was very... [ More ]
    Poster:sarah
    Date:3/29/2013 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This is the second time that I used progressive and cannot say enough about them. From the first phone call to greg stevens to the delivery they were so polite, always available to talk to , and prompt service. I had my car picked up in Florida at 8p... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Cacciatore
    Date:3/17/2013 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: On Time, safe, Untampered
    Review:Everything went as it should when transporting a vehicle. Everything was delivered safely, undamaged, and on time from NJ. Nothing was taken, which is something you expect from a reputable company like Progressive. Good job! [ View ]
    Poster:Elliott Osborne
    Date:3/14/2013 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: One awesome company...did a great job
    Review:Progressive Auto Relocation did one of the most awesomist jobs transporting my car from Washington to Florida. The expertise is above par and they go above and beyond to make sure the vehicleis delivered on time and worry free. Thanks again Kyle and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Darius Jackson
    Date:3/14/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Review:Progressive Auto Transport made my move a very pleasant experience, communication with them was easy and complete and the staff was extremely helpful with any question I could think of. I have since referred them to a few friends who are also moving!... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie
    Date:3/8/2013 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: On time, everything ran smoothly, no problems
    Review:Thank you for the quick and professional service. Everything ran smoothly and on time. There were no problems or issues. The people were professional and answered all my questions. I'm glad no issues came up cause I never transported anything before ... [ More ]
    Poster:Valerie
    Date:3/1/2013 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience, thanks!
    Review:I'm glad I made the right choice by going with Progressive. Getting half way across the country this time of year is no mean feat. Mike and Kevin really put me at ease and were professional throughout. Excellent service and prompt delivery. I'd use t... [ More ]
    Poster:Nate Webster
    Date:3/1/2013 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Great Work
    Review:Item was shipped on time, pickup and delivery was a breeze. I appreciate your help and honesty. No damage at all, which I was surprised by because it was all fragile items. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:2/19/2013 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:I bought a vehicle on eBay for my mother and a friend recommended Progressive. On time and hassle free. Thanks Mike for taking the worries out of this purchase. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Hawkins
    Date:2/18/2013 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: A very good job!
    Review:I spent a lot of time on the internet researching different car transported services and Progressive had some of the best reviews I found. I decided to use Progressive and I do not regret that decision. They were very professional and my car reached... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:2/17/2013 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service excellence!
    Review:My husband got a job offer in Florida. We needed a transportation company to take our car across the country, the prices I was quoted and the treatment we got from other companies were horrendous but after talking to Kevin, I knew that all my worries... [ More ]
    Poster:Marie Flowers
    Date:2/16/2013 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Experience!!
    Review:After reading a million and one reviews on here to find a transporter for my car, I thought I had been sent an angel in the in the form of Hector. I have literally been researching for months to find a shipper for my Camry and Hector was beyond knowl... [ More ]
    Poster:Jess L.
    Date:2/16/2013 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:Progressive Auto Transport made my move from Illinois to Texas a very pleasant experience, communication with them was excellent and the staff was extremely helpful with any of the questions I had. I have since referred them to a few friends who want... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth Donnely
    Date:2/15/2013 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle-Free Transfer
    Review:Relocating to another city can be very exciting, as well as both mentally and physically draining. The moving of heavy goods plus your car or truck can be a nightmare for many. But remember, things are not always as difficult as we imagine. With prop... [ More ]
    Poster:Phillip Brown
    Date:2/15/2013 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Review:I really appreciate what these guys did for me. We planned on moving ourself but we had a family emergency and needed movers last minute. I spoke with a guy named Greg who helped me cut the price down on the trip quite a bit. It seems they are willin... [ More ]
    Response:877-528-5104 - Thank you for choosing Progressive Auto Relocation. We are happy that we were able to meet or beat your expectations! Please give us a call if you ever need us again [ view ]
    Poster:Jack Langston
    Date:2/15/2013 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: awsome service
    Review:everything was just like Benny explained it would be. no money changed hands untill i was satisfied. i was able to talk with the dispatcher and the driver both, i was provided phone numbers for each. i am very happy with this company and refered the... [ More ]
    Poster:Clayton Cook
    Date:2/11/2013 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:It was very hard for me to find a specific rust free car model here in Illinois due the harsh winters so I looked to buy a car in Texas where I found it. Trouble was it was not road worthy so I contacted Progressive had them deliver the car to me, I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Modesto
    Date:2/10/2013 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Thanks so much Progressive Auto Relocations. I had to drop a line to say thanks for helping me complete my move to Chicago successfully. I was very pleased with the prompt service, especially since I had to relocate for a new job. I highly recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:2/8/2013 10:17:00 PM
    Review:I highly recommend this service. They were amazing and everything worked out perfectly. This company amazed me with their promptness and professionalism. I would definitely work with them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Rachel Falange
    Date:2/8/2013 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Hector auto transport
    Review:After discovering that my Mother in law needed a car I went on the inter net to get prices . I got at least 21 quotes from $405 - $900 .... WOW - talk about confusing. Turns out I made a very good decision in selecting Hector - Progressive auto. Had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Louis
    Date:2/7/2013 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service!
    Review:I help run a car auction company here in Florida and after our main transportation companies prices went sky high, I contacted Progressive Auto Relocation. They gave me an outstanding price, remarkable customer service, I had constant contact with Ra... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa Irby
    Date:2/7/2013 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:I had a few cars moved from an auction to the port of Miami. They were at the auction waiting to get the vehicles before they were even open. I was able to make the boat I wanted to be on cause they were so quick in getting the job done. [ View ]
    Poster:Jairo
    Date:2/6/2013 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Horrible Customer Service
    Review:Note: the actual moving experience was fine, the driver was professional and on-time. This review is about Progressive and their threatening, rude, violent, unprofessional behavior after the delivery of my car. Do to some very poor interaction with K... [ More ]
    Response:This move went flawlessly. However, the customer gave us multiple bad credit cards and we had to send this to collections. They are definitely more firm then we are but at no time unprofessional. At this point we have still not gotten paid for this move. [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:2/5/2013 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience with Progressive!
    Review:I had recieved a lot of quotes from different companies, varying in range from 400 to 1400. Obviously something didn't seem right. When I called and spoke to Mike, he explained the entire process and I became to understand why the prices fluctuate so... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry Klein
    Date:2/2/2013 7:22:00 AM
    Subject: Best transport service
    Review:I have used Progressive to move my car twice in the last 6 months. Both times I received excellent service. Progressive is a broker that has a select list of transporters that they work with. Progressive takes a brokers fee and the transporters su... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:1/28/2013 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: all went great
    Review:verry happy with all from start to end all the satff were very profesional and friendly will use again with no hesitation thank you [ View ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:1/19/2013 4:30:00 PM
    Review:I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs to transport any type of automobile. Mike and Kevin were very professional and extremely efficient. They kept in constant contact with me, and took very good care of my vehicle. You would think with... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexandra
    Date:1/19/2013 2:00:00 PM
    Review:I would definitely give this company 5 stars. They started out with a very reasonable price and followed up with great service. Both pick up and delivery were as expected. My car got back home in great shape. [ View ]
    Poster:Maria L
    Date:1/19/2013 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Company
    Review:This company amazed me in the promptness and professionalism they used. They were on time and very secure at what they had to do. They loaded and tied down my vehicle with care. They were always updating me on the trip, and kept me in the loop as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chelle
    Date:1/16/2013 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Absolutely Outstanding Service
    Review:I needed my vehicle transported from Wisconsin to California since I was moving for business reasons. I was referred by a family friend, and honestly couldn't be an happier. Amazing service that arrived to pick up my car on time, and delivered on tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Silders
    Date:1/15/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service!
    Review:All I can really say is wow! This is really my first time having my Dodge Neon being moved from Oregon to North Carolina. I wouldn't have chose this company if it wasn't for Greg and Kevin however because they really helped with the consultation proc... [ More ]
    Poster:Cody Strawn
    Date:1/11/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I decided to go with progressive to transport my newly purchased vehicle. I bought a car online and decided to find my own transport company when the sellers wanted to charge me an extra $2500 for them to find a transport company. John and Benny ... [ More ]
    Poster:Irene
    Date:1/11/2013 4:09:00 AM
    Subject: I was lied to by the dispatcher Benny
    Review:Benny is very ignorant and a flat out lier. Benny should not be allowed to communicate with customers. He made initial qoutes that he did not honor, and I asked specific questions he obviously made up the answers, because when the drivers arrived... [ More ]
    Poster:Tonya Williams
    Date:1/10/2013 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Progressive Auto Relocation Handled my Vehicle with Skill and Great Care
    Review:I was extremely pleased with every aspect of my dealings with Progressive Auto Relocation. Their customer service was excellent. Greg was knowledgeable and quoted me a fair price in connection with moving my Porsche from California to Texas. Moreo... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:1/9/2013 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:They made our move to California super smooth. Relocated both our vehicles to California and they were great to work with. Reasonably priced and great customer service. I will recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Leah Klein
    Date:1/9/2013 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: The Best
    Review:I have always been very pleased when working with this company. So much so that I felt compelled to write this review. My vehicle shipped arrived early and in perfect condition. This company has never let me down. Fast, professional service. They hav... [ More ]
    Poster:Quinton Farmer
    Date:1/8/2013 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: I am soooooo happy I chose Progressive
    Review:I am a worrier and I am sure Progressive is glad that my order is done. I felt like I was calling them at least twice a day to check up on my baby (a custom built and modded Cube). I was terrified when I decided to have my vehicle shipped across the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Juliet Hartford
    Date:1/5/2013 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, Would Do Business with Again
    Review:There are a lot of things that could potentially go wrong, when you get your car transported out of state. I'm naturally not a very trusting person, so it was rather hard for me to trust others to transport my vehicle for me. I was moving from Georgi... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward
    Date:1/5/2013 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good job Kevin!
    Review:I was very impressed with how professional everything was handled with the transport of my car.The priceis to ship was a little more than I thought it was going to be but everything turned out perfect. Communication is big for me and i was in contac... [ More ]
    Poster:Dolores
    Date:1/5/2013 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Late delivery and damaged wheel bearing
    Review:My car delivery range on the agreement was stated no later than December 28th. At this point, I had heard nothing about the location of my car. I then contacted Progressive Autorelocation to get a status update. They told me that the driver would con... [ More ]
    Response:Unfortunately, break downs do occur from time to time. Most are unavoidable. We do apologize for the lack of communication from the carrier. A claim for the damage is in with their insurance company. Hopefully this will be resolved quickly for you. [ view ]
    Poster:E.S.
    Date:1/4/2013 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations!
    Review:I was completely surprised how great this service was. I was satisfied with the timely arrival of Kevin who also kept me updated. Due to bad experiences in the past with other companies I was weary about things going well. But it did! Kevin exceeded ... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:1/4/2013 6:18:00 PM

Next Reviews on Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.

Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. Home | 2 | 3