View 159,356 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,357th Review now!

View Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.'s New Profile

Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.
12080 SW 127 AVE Suite B1-218
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-877-528-5104
Website:http://www.progressiveautorelocation.com/
Time On Site:4 Years, 5 Months. Since 10/3/2010
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Proven Auto Movers Inc. |

Have your own experience with Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.
    Subject: Shipment of my 2006 Toyota Highlander from Compton, California to Detroit, MI
    Review:When I purchased my 2006 Toyota Highlander from California, I desperately needed a transporter to move this vehicle for me, so I contacted Leap Transportation company to move this vehicle. After one week, this vehicle was not picked up and the Auto S... [ More ]
    Response:877-528-5104 - Thank you for choosing Progressive Auto Relocation. We are happy that we were able to meet or beat your expectations! Please give us a call if you ever need us again. [ view ]
    Poster:Moses
    Date:6/3/2013 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Exceed Expectations
    Review:GREAT SERVICE - PROMPT RESPONSE - SUPER EASY! Without a doubt the best and easiest experience I have ever had shipping a car! From the minute I called Greg to the minute they dropped my car off I could not have been happier with my choice. I sent ... [ More ]
    Poster:Geoff
    Date:5/31/2013 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Excellent experince dealing with Mike Newman and the driver Nathan. Unit was picked up and delievered the same day. Rate was very reasonale. [ View ]
    Poster:H Patterson
    Date:5/3/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: On time, reliable and dependable
    Review:These guys rock! With our busy schedules I let them know that being on time (not early, not late) was very important. Well they were perfect with the timing. Also, the vehicle arrived in the same condition that it shipped. A#1. Thanks Greg [ View ]
    Poster:Felix
    Date:4/29/2013 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Very poor customer service
    Review:I went with this company because of the good reviews on this site, and Mike initially seemed very knowledgeable and eager to help. After agreeing to work with his company, Mike dispatched a truck to my house much faster than I anticipated, he called... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the delay in shipping. Unfortunately there are no guaranteed dates, especially when transporting out of the continent. [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:4/29/2013 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Decent overall experience
    Review:The overall experience was reasonable. Mike was courteous and always got back to me within a short time. The truck and the driver were good. Some things that need to improve: 1. My biggest complaint is after asking Mike numerous times for contr... [ More ]
    Response:We are glad your transport went well. We have tried numerous times to send you a receipt via email and fax, apparently to no avail. A paper copy was sent to your home address. [ view ]
    Poster:sandy
    Date:4/21/2013 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Expereince! Read Closely!
    Review:I posted a review about my experience with Progressive Auto Relocation in February and they replied to my post with complete lies. I just read a review from one of their other customers and felt bad for him, I know how he feels. If you read the custo... [ More ]
    Response:Please read our response http://progressiveautorelocation.com/162910 This woman is obviously unstable. You have the right to your opinion but you don't have a right to manipulate the facts. [ view ]
    Poster:JM
    Date:4/12/2013 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:This was my first experience with using a transport company to move a vehicle. Greg walked me through the entire process, explained how the transport system worked, and was very friendly and honest. The move was from very rural eastern Kentucky to So... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:4/10/2013 8:21:00 AM
    Subject: Every part of the move went flawlessly.
    Review:My employer moved east and I have 2 cars. I'm a single mom so I couldn't pack both cars. So once we had the moving truck taken care of I needed to figure out how I was going to transport my other car. So I found Progressive Auto Relocation and I a... [ More ]
    Poster:Janice M Hurley
    Date:4/9/2013 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, speed, and quality!
    Review:I was in Arizona with an emergency situation, and had to get relocated to Georgia. I had asked around the area, and one of my friends in Arizona told me about Progressive Auto Relocation. I went ahead and did some research, and I liked what I heard. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joyel Puryear
    Date:4/8/2013 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: What a bad experience
    Review:First and foremost my broker, Mike Newman of Progressive Auto Relocation, is a liar and will say anything to get your money and to work with him. He makes it out to be such an easy and simple process, meanwhile he had to hire 3 different trucks. The... [ More ]
    Response:As you can see, the account of what happened in this review has been grossly misrepresented. Read our hundreds of other 5 star reviews. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Trice
    Date:4/6/2013 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect service, very happy
    Review:This was a perfect service. I got my new car in perfect condition. Also, the contact person, Kevin, was always available and easy to work with. I would def recommend using Progressive Auto Relocation if you need to have a car shipped! [ View ]
    Response: 877-528-5104 - Thank you for choosing Progressive Auto Relocation. We are happy that we were able to meet or beat your expectations! Please give us a call if you ever need us again. [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren Hackenberry
    Date:4/5/2013 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Very Impressed!
    Review:I am very happy with this service. I was stuck in Oregon while visiting my boyfriend when my car decided to just stop working. It was really upsetting and frustrating because I was planning on driving back to Missouri that day. I ended up having to t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:4/4/2013 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:My experience with this company was terrific! I was very impressed with the timing of the pick-up and delivery. I was in an accident while visiting my family in Texas and they were able to transport my vehicle to Missouri for a great cost. I was very... [ More ]
    Poster:sarah
    Date:3/29/2013 12:27:00 AM

Next Reviews on Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.

Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. Home | 2