View 151,251 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,252th Review now!

View Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.'s New Profile

Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.
12080 SW 127 AVE Suite B1-218
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-877-528-5104
Website:http://www.progressiveautorelocation.com/
Time On Site:4 Years, 0 Months. Since 10/3/2010

Have your own experience with Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.
    Subject: Trustworthy and honest company.
    Review:After trying two transport companies and having no luck for a month, our time was running out to get a car to my Marine. Panicking, my husband found progressive and spoke to Scott Baxter. Scott was straight up front and told us exactly how this wil... [ More ]
    Response:877-528-5104 - Thank you for choosing Progressive Auto Relocation. We are happy that we were able to meet or beat your expectations! Please give us a call if you ever need us again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jan Unclebach
    Date:10/10/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Overall a good experience, they ran about a day behind schedule for delivery but that can be expected on a 3000 mile journey. The driver was professional and courteous which was a change from previous experiences. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:8/17/2014 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Better than I expected
    Review:From all the trash talking that goes on in the industry I expected every company to be shady. That wasn't the case with Progressive. The car was picked up on time and arrived in the same condition as when I gave it to them. Can't ask for more than th... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:8/14/2014 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, would use again
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and this was a new car from a dealer in CA. I was a little nervous at first, with all the emails bombarding my inbox from shippers. Weeding through them, I narrowed it down to 5 or so, who seemed to have good reputa... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert S.
    Date:8/13/2014 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service
    Review:Hi I have just transferred my car from Ohio to California. They made no damage to my car and it reached to my desired destination easily. I must say that this company deserves more client and its also my 2nd visit to this company. Their rates are ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Berg
    Date:8/3/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and friendly service
    Review:I would recommend Progressive Auto Relocation to anyone that need to relocate a valuable care. They have amazing customer service and keep the relocation process very simple and stress free. Transporting vehicles can be stressful due to the value of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:8/1/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience using this service
    Review:This was my first time using a transportation company and with so many out there its hard to decide who to work with, After spending days searching I decided to go with progressive, after speaking with Mike I saw he was very honest and knowledgeable ... [ More ]
    Poster:Adrian
    Date:7/21/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Services !!!
    Review:I contacted Progressive auto transport after having multiple negative experiences with other transporters, from the very begining Milton (staff) at Progressive made me feel confortasble by treating me with a high level of honesty, individualized serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Art
    Date:6/17/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, after other company have been promising to pick up my car and it has not happen I call progressive. I talk to mike he got my car picked up the next day and delivered to where I wanted in no time. His customer se... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacob Vang
    Date:6/5/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Would Recommend
    Review:Shipped a Porsche Boxster from Texas to Washington and it ended up arriving a few days early. Milton was very fast to respond with a quote and even called me back later that evening after work hours. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Anon
    Date:5/5/2014 9:20:00 PM
    Review:Great experience with Progressive Auto Relocation Inc! I was nervous at first because I had never done this before and didn't have an opportunity to ask around about companies that could do this for me. I chose Progressive because they seemed to have... [ More ]
    Poster:Victoria
    Date:4/27/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Easy company to do business with
    Review:I needed to move my BMW, SAFELY from California to New Jersey as I was going to be taking a plane to get there instead. I called this company knowing that they were well talked about between other people I knew who traveled a lot and used them to... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:4/25/2014 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Racecar
    Review:My experience with Progressive was better than expected. I had already gone through some issues with another company trying to pick up this vehicle and knew I had to go with someone else but was still very nervous. Milton reassured me that the vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica G.
    Date:4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Review:What a easy transaction!! I had the piece of mind knowing I would receive my delivery quickly and in great condition. JP explained every step and phase of the delivery so I was always in the loop. These guys know their stuff and are great at what ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony Lara
    Date:4/23/2014 10:08:00 AM
    Subject: Very happy with my car transport!
    Review:This is the first time I've had to have a car transported across country. I received my quote very quickly and when I called to set up the delivery, Javier was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. He assured me that everything would be taken c... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:4/22/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Review:I used this company to transport my sons car home from Washington and their service was excellent. JP and Mike were very helpful in giving me status updates and answering my questions. I would use them again. They delivered when they said they would,... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Delaware
    Date:4/19/2014 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Job!
    Review:Such a great experience dealing with this company. They gave me a flat rate price, the service was great! The moved my new car to my desired place and I appreciate that. They were on time and did the job smoothly without damaging or making my car dir... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Nicholas
    Date:4/19/2014 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: Professional and courteous service!
    Review:I used Progressive Auto Relocation for my recent move. I was really nervous, as I had never had my vehicle transported before and didn't know what to expect. They were extremely professional, and put my mind at ease from the very beginning. Their gr... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacey Rosenthal
    Date:4/15/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: ALL WENT FINE BMW
    Review:I CALLED KEVIN HE GAVE ME A PRICE, ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS, GOT ME ADRIVER WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE FROM START TILL END WILL USE AGAIN. [ View ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:4/9/2014 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome customer service
    Review:Tina was very professional and courteous to ensure that my request was taken care of. She answered all my questions and helped me every step of the way. She was friendly and fantastic. As was the driver who was very polite. I was relieved to see that... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle Lopez
    Date:4/8/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: The Worst Company on the Face of the Planet
    Review:I would leave negative stars if I could. This is the WORST company on the face of the planet. I moved from upstate NY to the caribbean and I hired them to ship my car from upstate NY to an international shipper in Miami and spent 2 hours on the phone... [ More ]
    Response:This customer hired us to find a carrier to take her vehicle to an independent international shipper that she hired. The damage to the vehicle was very plainly caused by a fork lift, we hired an enclosed carrier, which cannot be loaded by a forklift. On top of that our driver has a signed Bill Of Lading proving no damage at the time of delivery to the port. Even with all that said we still tried to represent her to the carriers insurance company. They denied the claim based on the facts. Give your international shipper a bad review not us. See the PROOF here http://progressiveautorelocation.com/290127.html [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:4/3/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:Progressive arranged to have my car picked up in San Francisco.Driver was a little late but very courteous.Car was available earlier than promised. Milton Greer personally delivered my car from Miami to Vero Beach on a Sunday.This was above and beyo... [ More ]
    Poster:Quinton Oswald
    Date:3/31/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Tina Naranjo
    Review:Tina was efficient, professional and always Helped and supported my car move to Key West. She Also helped w/retrieving and locating additional copies of receipts and paperwork I requested..Kudos to u Tina!! Thanks for all your help! Deborah ... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah Knowles
    Date:3/13/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: vw bug transport
    Review:Frank came threw as promised. my vw came in on time and no problems. Was more than quote tho. happy with transaction and carrier. [ View ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:2/22/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:I was moving from the Chicago suburbs to California, and decided to ship my vehicle instead of driving. I had a barrage of emails and phone calls from many carriers, and I finally settled on Progressive because of the lowest price and reputation. F... [ More ]
    Poster:Derrick Ligas
    Date:2/18/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job.
    Review:I decided on Progressive after reading multiple reviews online. I needed to get my car back to Colorado Springs after I finished my degree at Florida International University. It got to me without issue and the cost was great. I would highly recommen... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob Puentes
    Date:2/8/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Steven Young was very helpful and courteous
    Review:I was very weary of shipping my vehicle as I have never done so before. After many phone calls I received a phone call from Steven at Progressive and he explained to me exactly how and when my car would be shipped. He was able to answer all my que... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Henderson
    Date:2/1/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Moving a car with a broken transmission
    Review:Our car broke down in N California, and we had it transported to San Diego for repairs. We were pleasantly surprised by how quickly Progressive Auto Relocation was able to pick up our car and bring it to San Diego. We spent so much time trying to d... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:1/31/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service + Prices
    Review:We called Progressive Auto Relocation & had them transport our car from Florida to California. The service was fantastic. Milton (our Representative) was very personable, friendly, honest, trustworthy, professional and built great rapport with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Frances
    Date:1/30/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: wonderful experience
    Review:Well my daughter was moving and needed her car shipped and after getting a million emails and phone calls Tina with Progressive auto called me. She was very courteous and straight forward. She helped me the whole way even by letting me call the drive... [ More ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:1/29/2014 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Hawaii to Florida
    Review:I Initially shipped my car to Hawaii 2 years ago, What a nightmare. I was not looking forward to the reverse trip at all. Progressive was recommended to me thru a friend and they turned out being extremely competent. Vehicle was actually delivered a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:1/28/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: car relocation
    Review:This was the worst experience ever! My initial contact , Mr. Tony Martin, was very pleasant and reassuring. Once I had given my deposit, him and his staff were no longer the easiest people to talk to. They hung up on me. They told me I must work a... [ More ]
    Response:Delays were experienced due to severe weather conditions in relation to the polar vortex. On the other hand, this customer is quite possibly the rudest person we have ever dealt with. The driver refused to take her calls because of her insults, and we don't blame him. [ view ]
    Poster:Syretta Redding
    Date:1/19/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: The Best!
    Review:Transporting a car can be a very arduous job but Mike at Progressive Auto Relocation made it a lot easier and stress free. I was inundated with e-mails and phone calls and most of them seemed to just want the deposit before anything else happened. Mi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Crehan
    Date:1/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Mike at Progressive Auto Transport, Thank you for getting me John Mehorter. He was a pleasure to work with. He picked up and delivered my car on time and in great condition. I will call you the next time I need my car transported. Thanks again,... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve A
    Date:1/7/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Suzuki Samurai Transport
    Review:Excellent service provided by Greg as well as an education of how personal auto transport is managed. [ View ]
    Poster:David Pierce
    Date:11/17/2013 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:I chose Progressive after getting about 20 phone calls and twice as many emails. They ended up doing a great job for me and I would just contact them directly the next time I need the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Sherry
    Date:11/16/2013 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: GREG AND LEO ARE A GREAT TEAM!
    Review:I called around for an enclosed carrier for my car from Connecticut to Florida and progressive auto made it happen with two phone calls. My transport needs were taken car of instantly with no BS or hasssles. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:diana
    Date:11/8/2013 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Progressive Auto Relocation=Excellence
    Review:Greetings! I have traveled many times cross country, state to state etc. I haven't had the best customer service for transporting vehicles. The absolute moment that I called into Progressive Auto Relocation I immediately felt no stress from my fir... [ More ]
    Poster:Christin Perez
    Date:10/31/2013 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: all went well very satisfied
    Review:i received a price from progressive and read their reviews , thats how i made my choice perfect choice all went very smooth, will highly recommend. thank you [ View ]
    Poster:anthony
    Date:9/15/2013 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I was very happy from start to finish they walked me thru all the steps never stop helping me with all questions the driver was very helpfully as we'll [ View ]
    Poster:James
    Date:9/9/2013 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Exactly what was expected
    Review:I spoke with Milton at progressive and he gave me a breakdown of exactly how the industry worked and what I was to expect. He was dead on and my experience was exactly as he predicted. My driver was Russian and had a thick accent but was very courteo... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Caudales
    Date:8/29/2013 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: awful service from beginnng to end
    Review:I was given the worst service imaginable from the driver George, and their owner David Beg, and then finally by the broker Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. of Miami, Fl. The car was picked up one day late. My son was told to take car to a truck stop... [ More ]
    Response:We assigned SAS Remarketing, a very reputable company, to transport this vehicle. The gentleman's son was the customer and point of contact on this transport and any decisions in regards to this transport were either made by him or agreed to by him. [ view ]
    Poster:John Henkel
    Date:8/28/2013 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:We'd never arranged car transport before. After hiring another company to do this transport, and having promised pick up dates go by without any action, we had resigned ourselves to figuring out how to move the car ourselves. I sent out a couple o... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne
    Date:8/12/2013 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Not my First Rodeo
    Review:I have used other carriers to do my transport before but never again. The honesty, professionalism, promptness surpassed the others. I will definitely use Progressive Auto Relocation next time. [ View ]
    Response: 877-528-5104 - Thank you for choosing Progressive Auto Relocation. We are happy that we were able to meet or beat your expectations! Please give us a call if you ever need us again. [ view ]
    Poster:John F
    Date:6/17/2013 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Process
    Review:The process of shipping our car from Idaho to Florida went smoothly with Mike Newman at Progressive Auto Relocation. Since this was our first time shipping an auto, I had questions and conerns.Mike was readily available and willing to answer question... [ More ]
    Poster:LDavis
    Date:6/17/2013 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of my 2006 Toyota Highlander from Compton, California to Detroit, MI
    Review:When I purchased my 2006 Toyota Highlander from California, I desperately needed a transporter to move this vehicle for me, so I contacted Leap Transportation company to move this vehicle. After one week, this vehicle was not picked up and the Auto S... [ More ]
    Poster:Moses
    Date:6/3/2013 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Exceed Expectations
    Review:GREAT SERVICE - PROMPT RESPONSE - SUPER EASY! Without a doubt the best and easiest experience I have ever had shipping a car! From the minute I called Greg to the minute they dropped my car off I could not have been happier with my choice. I sent ... [ More ]
    Poster:Geoff
    Date:5/31/2013 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Excellent experince dealing with Mike Newman and the driver Nathan. Unit was picked up and delievered the same day. Rate was very reasonale. [ View ]
    Poster:H Patterson
    Date:5/3/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: On time, reliable and dependable
    Review:These guys rock! With our busy schedules I let them know that being on time (not early, not late) was very important. Well they were perfect with the timing. Also, the vehicle arrived in the same condition that it shipped. A#1. Thanks Greg [ View ]
    Poster:Felix
    Date:4/29/2013 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Very poor customer service
    Review:I went with this company because of the good reviews on this site, and Mike initially seemed very knowledgeable and eager to help. After agreeing to work with his company, Mike dispatched a truck to my house much faster than I anticipated, he called... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the delay in shipping. Unfortunately there are no guaranteed dates, especially when transporting out of the continent. [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:4/29/2013 5:42:00 PM

Next Reviews on Progressive Auto Relocation Inc.

Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. Home | 2 | 3