View 143,911 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,912th Review now!
Professional Auto Transport LLC
Location:FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON OUR WEBSITE LINK BELOW
MIAMI, FL 33196
Phone Number:Toll Free (855) 404-1157
Secondary Phone Number:Local (786) 328-6957
Website:
Time On Site:1 Year, 0 Months. Since 7/4/2013

Professional Auto Transport LLC is an Auto Transport Company providing Auto Transport Services With a vast network of over 5,000 nationwide carrier's covering all 50 states in the US. Professional Auto Transport LLC is Your car's personal travel agent. You'll never get bombarded with calls or emails. Professional Auto Transport LLC is your official gateway to the auto shipping world. We are one of the few auto transport companies in this industry where you work directly with the owner; not a sales agent or customer service rep. Call (855) 404-1157 today and deal directly with Abdiel the OWNER of Professional Auto Transport. Professional auto transport is a 5/5 STAR rated institution owned and operated by a family of extreme car enthusiasts We pride ourselves in providing high quality door to door vehicle transportation services. We specialize in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. Professional Auto Transport is committed to customer satisfaction. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company. Professional Auto Transport is Federally Licensed Bonded and Insured. CLICK ON OUR WEBSITE LINK FOR A FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE. OUR OFFICE IS OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK 9AM to 9PM EST . "Let The Professionals Handle Your Move" Sincerely, Abdiel Guallar, President, Professional Auto Transport LLC =======>CONSUMERS BEWARE: PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A COMPANY WITH PHONE # (888) 848-4877 USING OUR REVIEWS AND OUR WEBSITE TO INTRIGUE CUSTOMERS. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT THEM (AS YOU CAN SEE THE PHONE NUMBERS ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT). FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND THEIVES. THANK YOU<=======
Have your own experience with Professional Auto Transport LLC to share?

Professional Auto Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 1500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 104 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.93% of Professional Auto Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.07% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Professional Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Abdiel 855-404-1157
    Review:Abdiel was professional and truthful. I would use his services Again. Very responsive and answered all my questions very happy with the carrier they chose As well they did a great job getting my car transported. Would recommend this company if you... [ More ]
    Response:Ginny,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Ginny Robinson
    Date:7/22/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Recommendation
    Review:I called after receiving a quote from the owner (abdiel). We spoke for about 20 minutes he explained shopping for quotes was a recipe for disaster. He told me what you are looking for in this industry is customer service and a good negotiator because... [ More ]
    Response:James, Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:James Watts
    Date:7/21/2014 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:The service experience with professional auto transport was excellent I will use them again if the need arises again. Great company and very responsive. I will recommended this company to anyone shipping a vehicle. Thanks [ View ]
    Response:William,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:William Bologneta
    Date:7/20/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Florida transport
    Review:I was only looking for a transporter to ship my Porsche Boxster. after speaking with abdiel and looking at the luxury cars in his website gallery I felt comfortable giving him my business. Abdiel did ask for 3 Days because he told me he didn't want ... [ More ]
    Response:Andy,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Andy P
    Date:7/18/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Service
    Review:I have never shipped a vehicle before so i did some extensive research. This company has a lot of positive reviews and has a B rating with the better business bureau. My car was picked up and Arrived Early in the same condition. I wouldn't hesitate ... [ More ]
    Response:Cheryl,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Cheryl R
    Date:7/18/2014 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: Service review
    Review:Very friendly and knowledgeable. Positive experience thank you! My card was not billed until they found a Truck for me that was a bonus. I would recommend professional auto transport I have no complaints!. Driver was nice and took care of my vehicle... [ More ]
    Response:Andrew,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew Dominguez
    Date:7/17/2014 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Good communication. Once the driver was scheduled for pick up everything went smooth and easy. Driver called to schedule a time we both agreed and my vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. Abdiel was very easy to get ahold of and kept me update... [ More ]
    Response:Nathalie,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Nathalie Wilson
    Date:7/17/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Knowledgeable shipping brokers
    Review:After being lied to and screw around on with 2 different companies I finally decided to give Professional auto transport a shot. The seller of my vehicle was getting fed up with constantly rescheduling and so was I. The SAME DAY I contacted Professio... [ More ]
    Response:George,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:George
    Date:7/15/2014 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent/honest service
    Review:I submitted a quote and after speaking with 9 other companies I felt the most confident that professional auto transport was the company I was going to trust with my vehicle. I spoke wth the owner abdiel and he did educate me on companies that give f... [ More ]
    Response:Ralph,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Ralph M
    Date:7/14/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Review:We are pleased with the communication and responsiveness of professional auto transport. Vehicle was picked up in 48hrs of placing our order and was delivered on time. Service was great and fast I would highly recommend this company and will use agai... [ More ]
    Response:David,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:David R
    Date:7/12/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable service
    Review:We are very happy choosing professional auto transport. Abdiel was honest and direct the reason why I chose professional auto transport is because he actually spent about 30 minutes on the phone explaining the process in transporting a vehicle with a... [ More ]
    Response:Michael,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:7/11/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT COMPANY!!!
    Review:I used professional auto transport llc two times in less than two month's they are awesome they got me a pick up and delivery lighting fast! They are the #1 transportation company I would never hesitate to use them to transport anything they really d... [ More ]
    Response:Hassan,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Hassan perry
    Date:7/9/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT COMPANY!!!
    Poster:Hassan perry
    Date:7/9/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Quick service
    Review:I was very skeptical of the whole transport business after reading a lot of the horror stories that appear online about the industry. When I called Jean, it was explained that while bad things can and do happen, that Professional Auto Transport trie... [ More ]
    Response:Tom,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom M
    Date:7/9/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific Work done on MY Schedule
    Review:Abdiel did a fantastic job working with my very busy schedule of moving, a new job and an eight month old baby, and somehow managed to get my car picked up and delivered same week and in the narrow window that I provided for him as a target. The car ... [ More ]
    Response:Rick, Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: Total Pros
    Review:Honest and professional. Let us know what was happening, including being frank about the way the industry works and the minor fluctuations in tine and cost. Much better than being told pretty lies. Car picked up and delivered on time by total pros. [ View ]
    Response:Daniel, Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel B Carlton
    Date:5/23/2014 11:07:00 AM
    Review:Abdiel was very prompt in picking up my car on time and delivering it on time. His company seems to be best in terms of price and Service. I definetely recommend potential customers to try Professional auto services and experience their prompt and go... [ More ]
    Response:Srinivas, Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Srinivas RelangiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done !
    Review:Very professional customer service. Updates on transportation details. Great communication with the driver. [ View ]
    Response:Sabrina, Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Sabrina BerteleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2014 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Malibu Boat - 25 feet
    Review:Hello, It's the second time I'm using Abdiel services, fast and efficient person, two deliveries on time, prices fair, and the product in mint condition. So I will do it again soon for another car. [ View ]
    Response:Romain,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:R.F.RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Phenomenal Service
    Review:Absolutely Great service! My car was picked up within 24hrs of contacting this company. I spoke with Abdiel which provided excellent customer service. Ive read all these negative reviews and are not accurate whatsoever. My cars were delivered prompt... [ More ]
    Response:Amanda,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Amanda EscobarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE TRANSPORT
    Review:Frankly, I was worried about choosing a transportation company. Wow, did I luck out! I did some research, and based on that and the competitive pricing, I chose Professional Auto Transport. I spoke directly with the owner of the company, Abdiel, and ... [ More ]
    Response:Lisa,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:5/4/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful!
    Review:I have never shipped my car before, so I was pretty nervous about it, but it worked out really well! This company gave me the lowest quote, picked up my car the earliest day that was convenient for me, and the person I spoke with, Jean, was just wond... [ More ]
    Response:Kristen,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Kristen
    Date:5/1/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I have had several cars transported over the years, and this was by far the fastest and easiest transaction that I have ever had. I had my car 3 days after contacting them. The car beat the title (Fedex delivery) here! Great service. [ View ]
    Response:John,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:John SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Professional auto transport was excellent after losing my deposit with another broker. Abdiel at professional auto transport had my vehicle picked up in 2 hours from speaking to him. I would recommend this company to anyone shipping a vehicle. ask fo... [ More ]
    Response:Kevin, Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:5/1/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service! Would recommend!
    Review:Jean was excellent. He called me back the next day after I left a message and had a carrier assigned in 1 day. Carrier picked up the car in NJ on time, and delivered it to me the next day. Would definitely us Professional Auto Transport again. [ View ]
    Response:Cathy,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! [ view ]
    Poster:Cathy
    Date:5/1/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Scam artist
    Review:We were quoted 675.00 and were told vehicle would be picked up the following day. two days later, after 10-15 phone calls to both of their numbers leaving messages and 13 emails, we get an email saying the price was now 925.00. (I just shipped a vehi... [ More ]
    Response:Carlos was provided with a Estimated Quote. 90% of this industry are all BROKERS which will NEGOTIATE The best deal on the customers behalf. Carlos was very AGGRESIVE on the phone so we had to work hard and fast to locate and dispatch a truck for pick up. We negotiated the best deal for carlos and he declined after signing the agreement with us. In any business there are UPS and DOWNS. We can only keep moving forward and continue to ship over 900 vehicles every month!. Which puts a smile on our face how many individuals we can help transport their vehicles. [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:4/28/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: He is a cheater
    Review:This company kept our money. Abdiel charged my credit card by saying that he had a driver line up to pick up my car. he sent the wrong truck and kept our money, i was vey clear when i said that my car didn't run, yet he sent the wrong truck saying ... [ More ]
    Response:We dispatched a truck to pick up this unit on 02/28/14. Our driver arrived to pick up the vehicle and co-part was not ready to release this vehicle. Our driver lost a spot on his truck and was stuck in NY with no vehicle to fill the spot for several days. In the past we have shipped over 20 cars for LBM LOGISTICS but they could not understand that we had to pay the driver a &quot;dry run fee&quot; for the gas that was spent. We provided a BROKERAGE service and the problem was on their end with not releasing the vehicle. Please feel free to contact me so that i can provide dispatch sheet that shows that our services where rendered. [ view ]
    Poster:Marcela
    Date:4/16/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great service great people
    Review:This was an easy deal.. everything was as specified. Very professional and nice. Would recommend to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:Ricardo, Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:Ricardo Ross
    Date:4/6/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Had a great experience with professional
    Review:Everything was the way it was spoke on the phone the truck was on time would definitely use professional again they did everything they said they were going to do kept in touch with me at all times [ View ]
    Response:Rigoberto,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:Rigoberto
    Date:4/3/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Review:I highly recommend this company. Great customer service and very reliable. I mainly spoke with Jean, who has excellent customer service skills. He makes you feel warm and welcome. I spoke with a couple others who were very nice as well. If I need tra... [ More ]
    Response:Jessica,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:4/3/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche Boxster from IL to FL
    Review:I contacted Professional Auto Transport by internet, there was a little misunderstanding at the beginning so we lost a bit of time. But on the overall the company was fast to react to this problem and I got my vehicle quickly after that. It was di... [ More ]
    Response:Romain,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:Romain F.RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Cheater Be Carefull
    Review:Hi All, I wanted to warn all of you guys not to get fooled by all the positive reviews here. I am also one of them who gave a positive review earlier When Abdiel begged for one. This company is a scam. Please do not give your credit card det... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Vishnu, Called us signed a contract and we had him a driver dispatched and assigned in 15 minutes. Read his review below!. Mr vishnu was not aware that we all work with the same trucks and we where able to see that he was double booked with a competitor which is a breach of our contract. When a client books with 2 companies it makes it hard for us because the drivers get confused on which company actually has the contract. Mr vishnu i believe thought that our work was for FREE. He also lost the chargeback because we had evidence that services where rendered. And he tried to blackmail us with a review. Please read all of our 5 star reviews this individual thought that he can contract with 2 companies with no issues. [ view ]
    Poster:Vishnu
    Date:3/28/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I was dealing with a situation where I had one week to quickly move across the country and get my car there too. They very promptly were able to get my car at no additional cost! I requested my car shipment on a Saturday and said Tuesday was the earl... [ More ]
    Response:Sabrina,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:SabrinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 3:39:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Service with professional auto transport exceeded my expectation. I was a bit concerned with all the horror stories I have read about. I also like the fact that I was dealing directly with the owner of the company. My car was picked up and delivered ... [ More ]
    Response:Cary,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:Cary Ramirez
    Date:3/26/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Exceed My Expectation
    Review:I was skeptical at first, but after talking to Abdiel. I was less worried. The driver came a little bit late but it was understandable. He got to the destination spot on time. Nothing happened to the car. The cost was cheap. The service is good. I go... [ More ]
    Response:John,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:john huynhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipper/broker
    Review:Professional auto transport is a Great company. Highly recommend and have already referred a happy customer. No issues. Fast response even over the thanksgiving holiday. [ View ]
    Response:Ron,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Williams This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport - NC to TX
    Review:I purchased a VW Beetle SE Convertible, sight unseen over the internet. I worked with Abdiel on the transport of the car from NC to TX and throughout the whole process Abdiel was extremely helpful, cooperative and completely understanding of my posit... [ More ]
    Response:Bryant,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:M C Bryant
    Date:3/5/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:After I got to speak with Adiel, things went very smoothly. The quote was competitive, several others close but PAT had very good reviews. I delivered the car to the point of shipment since it was easier than a pick up. The car was delivered on tim... [ More ]
    Response:Randy,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:Randy R
    Date:2/21/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: very easy to use
    Review:Wanted to transport a car from Miami to Ohio, then another car from ohio back to Miami. Gabreil was easy to deal with and provided accurate quotes and fast shipment. Would do business again. [ View ]
    Response:Adam,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:AdamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/15/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Abdiel of Professional Auto Transport made every effort to find a driver to pick up my car as quickly as possible. The car was in a remote location and it was difficult to find a driver but he stuck with it and only accepted bids from drivers he had... [ More ]
    Response:Marc,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:MarcThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Classic car delivery
    Review:Delivery was on time and driver called and gave ample notice. Driver was very courteous and careful when driving my car out of the van. We both checked for in transit damages and found none. Very pleased and would use this company again [ View ]
    Response:Marvin,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:Marvin WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2014 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Back from College
    Review:Needed to get the car home to take advantage of a warranty repair. I was concerned after reading some articles on the industry in general. Professional Auto Transport performed flawlessly. Timely pickup and delivery. Grateful for their responsive... [ More ]
    Response:Dave,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:1/28/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:My wife and I had an emergency back on November 2013, she was in Florida, and she had to return home as soon as she could. She took the first flight and had no choice that living the car parked at the Airport. From there I was lost in the middle ... [ More ]
    Response:Marco,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:Marco AvilaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Honda CRV
    Review:Pick up was good, driver was a nice honest guy. Delivery was a few days earlier than expected. No problems, would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Lorri,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:Lorri
    Date:1/14/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Experince. Shipped 2 Of My Vehicles!
    Review:Professional Auto Transport was a great experience. They met all my expectations and was always keeping me updated on my 2 vehicles that I needed to ship to California. I spoke with Abdiel and he was very thorough about the auto transport business. I... [ More ]
    Response:Sara,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:Sara Gonzalez
    Date:1/13/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with the company
    Review:I would recommend this company to anyone because they are very honest and on time for everything. The company and driver makes sure they call and let you know what is going on. I guess what I am saying is they are the real deal no hidden fees. [ View ]
    Response:Denika,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:Denika
    Date:1/11/2014 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: 3rd time I used these folks
    Review:Abdiel is great to deal with…Straight shooter, will work hard to get the best deal. I've used him three times, and will again [ View ]
    Response:Scott,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with all of your auto relocation's. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:1/10/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: great company to deal with
    Review:Abdiel was thorough, professional, & polite. He called me the same night to arrange a pick up time and the truck arrived as scheduled the next day and delivered a day early clean and with no damage. The driver even helped me push it into the gar... [ More ]
    Response:Bill,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation.We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:billThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Initially I was skeptical about this carrier, because he has quoted so low amount. But professional has exceeds my expectations. There were couple of more carriers who tried to tell negative things but I insisted with them. The driver was on time , c... [ More ]
    Response:Jayadeep,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation.We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:Jayadeep Vemulakonda
    Date:1/7/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Va to Ga
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car because of scams I read about, but was lucky to find these guys. Only issue, their service depends on the carrier they hire. I was sent a very professional one and I Would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Shaun,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation.We Strive to provide the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to contact me again if the need of auto shipping arises again. Thank you for your time and business! 1-855-890-1581! [ view ]
    Poster:S. Norman