Transport Logo
View 171,778 Reviews on 3,862 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,779th Review now!

View Pristine Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Pristine Auto Transport LLC
3296 N Federal Highway
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33339
Phone Number:(855) 847-5623
Time On Site:3 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/11/2012
Company type cannot be verified...
Have your own experience with Pristine Auto Transport LLC to share?

Review:This review is actually for my second time using Stateway for a transport. When I first realized I had to search for a company to ship my car to California, I knew I had to be cautious because there are so many scams and bad people out there. When I ... [ More ]
    Poster:mohamed traore
    Date:2/4/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: pick up
    Review:I am extremely disappointed in this company! On the day before my auto pickups this company called and said there would be added charges! I was extremely upset because I had already purchased my plane ticket! I didnt want to deal with this company an... [ More ]
    Poster:herb bostic jr
    Date:1/7/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: take money, but no shipping done
    Review:On 8/21/13 Pristine Auto Transport was hired to transport a car from Illinois to New York for me, at a cost of $775.00 8/21/13 Case # 329340623 Pristine Auto was contacted to ship my vehicle from Illinois to New York. After 10 more e-mails(which I s... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Higgins
    Date:12/20/2013 6:14:00 AM
    Subject: Takes money, doesn't deliver
    Review:So I was promised a date for a car to be picked up,..never happened. Also just to get the contract correct, it took 11 times. Either the price was off, or the address. Once one or the other was corrected, the other was off.I gave them a deposit expec... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Higgins
    Date:11/29/2013 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: RUN! Unless you like giving money away
    Review:Contacted Rene on August 29th. He assured me my car would be picked up that Saturday the 31st. I was hooked! So fast! And it was a holiday weekend. Waited ALL day Saturday. You guessed it. No show. Called, got voicemails. Called Rene's "pers... [ More ]
    Date:11/11/2013 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy!!!
    Review:Easy and painless process. I would recommend this company to friends and family. Jestina was very helpful and answered all m questions. I was never left in the dark and I could always contact her. Amazing job!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Liz Martin
    Date:11/7/2013 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: wonderful
    Review:i had a wonderful experience with pristine auto transport. they were very kind and helpful. shipping was easy and i felt very comfortable. i would use them again. thank you very very much. oh and they were the only company that was honest and upfront... [ More ]
    Poster:rita fernandez
    Date:11/5/2013 2:06:00 PM
    Review:Nick & Justina were both very professional. They told me what to expect and there were no surprises! Customer service was top notch and easy to understand. I had an excellent experience and would use again and recommend this company! [ View ]
    Poster:Betsy Hatcher
    Date:11/1/2013 5:39:00 PM
    Review:I had very good service from Pristine, the price they quoted was the price I paid and was lower than the majority of quotes I got from other companies. I called on a Monday, they arranged for the car to be picked up on Thursday, and it was deliverd b... [ More ]
    Date:10/31/2013 2:52:00 PM
    Review:Had an excellent experience with this company. The cost was right, the service was great, very friendly and knowledgeable customer service reps. The truck was in excellent condition, driver came on time to pick up and on time with delivery. HIGHLY RE... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana Franks
    Date:10/29/2013 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: great place to help ship your car or truck
    Review:They speed my 84 camaro from Alabama to New York. They were fast, helpful, and very nice. If I every need another vehicle speed I would definitely contact them again [ View ]
    Poster:stevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Worst company to make business with biggest fraud
    Review:This company is the worst thing ever existing they take your deposit 250 and quote you at 650 just to take your money. They never picked up my car n the day it was scheduled they told me i hade to pay 800 and that no driver would take my car for less... [ More ]
    Date:10/14/2013 3:17:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.