Transport Logo
View 175,147 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,148th Review now!

View Pristine Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Pristine Auto Transport LLC
3296 N Federal Highway
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33339
Phone Number:(855) 847-5623
Time On Site:3 Years, 4 Months. Since 7/11/2012
Company type cannot be verified...
Have your own experience with Pristine Auto Transport LLC to share?

Review:This review is actually for my second time using Stateway for a transport. When I first realized I had to search for a company to ship my car to California, I knew I had to be cautious because there are so many scams and bad people out there. When I ... [ More ]
    Poster:mohamed traore
    Date:2/4/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: pick up
    Review:I am extremely disappointed in this company! On the day before my auto pickups this company called and said there would be added charges! I was extremely upset because I had already purchased my plane ticket! I didnt want to deal with this company an... [ More ]
    Poster:herb bostic jr
    Date:1/7/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: take money, but no shipping done
    Review:On 8/21/13 Pristine Auto Transport was hired to transport a car from Illinois to New York for me, at a cost of $775.00 8/21/13 Case # 329340623 Pristine Auto was contacted to ship my vehicle from Illinois to New York. After 10 more e-mails(which I s... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Higgins
    Date:12/20/2013 6:14:00 AM
    Subject: Takes money, doesn't deliver
    Review:So I was promised a date for a car to be picked up,..never happened. Also just to get the contract correct, it took 11 times. Either the price was off, or the address. Once one or the other was corrected, the other was off.I gave them a deposit expec... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Higgins
    Date:11/29/2013 3:16:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.