Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,454 Reviews on 3,366 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1188 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Pristine Auto Transport LLC
Location:3296 N Federal Highway
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33339
Phone Number:(855) 847-5623
Website:http://www.PristineAutoTransport.com
Time On Site:1 Year(s), 9 Month(s). Since 7/11/2012
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

Have your own experience with Pristine Auto Transport LLC to share?

Pristine Auto Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 3000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 40 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.33% of Pristine Auto Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!
    Review:This review is actually for my second time using Stateway for a transport. When I first realized I had to search for a company to ship my car to California, I knew I had to be cautious because there are so many scams and bad people out there. When I ... [ More ]
    Poster:mohamed traore
    Date:2/4/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: pick up
    Review:I am extremely disappointed in this company! On the day before my auto pickups this company called and said there would be added charges! I was extremely upset because I had already purchased my plane ticket! I didnt want to deal with this company an... [ More ]
    Poster:herb bostic jr
    Date:1/7/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: take money, but no shipping done
    Review:On 8/21/13 Pristine Auto Transport was hired to transport a car from Illinois to New York for me, at a cost of $775.00 8/21/13 Case # 329340623 Pristine Auto was contacted to ship my vehicle from Illinois to New York. After 10 more e-mails(which I s... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Higgins
    Date:12/20/2013 6:14:00 AM
    Subject: Takes money, doesn't deliver
    Review:So I was promised a date for a car to be picked up,..never happened. Also just to get the contract correct, it took 11 times. Either the price was off, or the address. Once one or the other was corrected, the other was off.I gave them a deposit expec... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Higgins
    Date:11/29/2013 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: RUN! Unless you like giving money away
    Review:Contacted Rene on August 29th. He assured me my car would be picked up that Saturday the 31st. I was hooked! So fast! And it was a holiday weekend. Waited ALL day Saturday. You guessed it. No show. Called, got voicemails. Called Rene's "pers... [ More ]
    Poster:julie
    Date:11/11/2013 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy!!!
    Review:Easy and painless process. I would recommend this company to friends and family. Jestina was very helpful and answered all m questions. I was never left in the dark and I could always contact her. Amazing job!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Liz Martin
    Date:11/7/2013 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: wonderful
    Review:i had a wonderful experience with pristine auto transport. they were very kind and helpful. shipping was easy and i felt very comfortable. i would use them again. thank you very very much. oh and they were the only company that was honest and upfront... [ More ]
    Poster:rita fernandez
    Date:11/5/2013 2:06:00 PM
    Review:Nick & Justina were both very professional. They told me what to expect and there were no surprises! Customer service was top notch and easy to understand. I had an excellent experience and would use again and recommend this company! [ View ]
    Poster:Betsy Hatcher
    Date:11/1/2013 5:39:00 PM
    Review:I had very good service from Pristine, the price they quoted was the price I paid and was lower than the majority of quotes I got from other companies. I called on a Monday, they arranged for the car to be picked up on Thursday, and it was deliverd b... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:10/31/2013 2:52:00 PM
    Review:Had an excellent experience with this company. The cost was right, the service was great, very friendly and knowledgeable customer service reps. The truck was in excellent condition, driver came on time to pick up and on time with delivery. HIGHLY RE... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana Franks
    Date:10/29/2013 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: great place to help ship your car or truck
    Review:They speed my 84 camaro from Alabama to New York. They were fast, helpful, and very nice. If I every need another vehicle speed I would definitely contact them again [ View ]
    Poster:stevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Worst company to make business with biggest fraud
    Review:This company is the worst thing ever existing they take your deposit 250 and quote you at 650 just to take your money. They never picked up my car n the day it was scheduled they told me i hade to pay 800 and that no driver would take my car for less... [ More ]
    Poster:Janett
    Date:10/14/2013 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: CROOKS! Stay away from this company!
    Review:Got a quote from Rene for $900. Paid $200 deposit and I was to give my driver $700 COD. Scheduled a pick up day for a Friday. My car never got picked up. I never even received a courtesy phone call stating why. I called the following Monday. Rene tol... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany
    Date:9/25/2013 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: early pickup
    Review:wow had several cars shipped by other co. this was by fare the quickest and most pleasant thanks Nick and Jestina Jeff in WI. [ View ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:9/20/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Transport
    Review:I was a little concerned based on their reviews but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and I must say they exceeded my expectations. They guided me through the whole process and got my car shipped right away. I will defiantly use Pristine again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay Hanks
    Date:9/20/2013 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: DISHONEST COMPANY
    Review:I just had a vehicle transported by Pristine from North Carolina to Iowa. Brandon was my sales person. He gave me a quote of $600.00 total, no additional fees. I called to verify this quote and was assured not once but, three times that this would be... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN
    Date:9/20/2013 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Kept their promise!
    Review:I was told by 3 other companies that my vechicle couldn't be moved because of where it was going in Utah. I found Pristine, I called them and they had told me they had a driver that would move my car for me the next day. I was a little withheld by th... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:9/19/2013 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
    Review:Do NOT use this company they take your money and never follow thru on the contract.. They are impossible to reach and never return calls. They seem well enough up front until the deposit is taken and then you can't reach them. Thye did not show up to... [ More ]
    Poster:bob
    Date:9/13/2013 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: MOST UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE EVER!!!
    Review:Short notice p/u. Quote 8/19 for p/u 8/21. Brandon said not a problem & guaranteed for 8/21. Jestina sent contract 8/20 (under false pretenses). Vehicle never p/u & no calls. Never returned my calls/emails/etc. for 4 days. When someone wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanna
    Date:9/13/2013 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Complete Scam
    Review:This company is what all the warnings are about. They don't return your phone calls,emails or messages. They don't show up. They just take your money. The one time I was able to get a hold of Brandon again he put me on hold to look up my transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Samantha Ennesser
    Date:9/13/2013 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: really bad service
    Review:I am thinking about how to start talking about my experience with this company. I did saw some good reviews before I chose it, but don't know why it turned out to be really bad experience on me. When they sent me the quote, which is $950, I called th... [ More ]
    Poster:Mickey
    Date:9/13/2013 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: never use this company
    Review:Big time fraud company. Never use these brokers. End up paying much more than the original contract [ View ]
    Poster:Ravinder singh
    Date:9/13/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use Pristine!
    Review:I contacted them a few weeks ago to see how much it would be to transport my truck from Texas to South Carolina. I spoke with Brandon Quinones who told me that it would be $550 total. Basically there would be a $250 deposit which I would pay today an... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristen Martin
    Date:9/13/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: 1954 4 Door Belair
    Review:When first calling Pristine Auto Transport I made contact with Rene Sedano and told him that I have a 1954 4 door belair to get picked up in Connecticut and hauled to Wisconsin, I also told him that it had a rolling chassis but not drivable , from th... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:9/13/2013 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: car was never picked up, kept deposit
    Review:do not use this company, kept deposit of $250 and never picked car up, called 4-5 times a day and got excuses all the time,,,drivers sick, would be next day,,,wait on this,,,always some bullshit, dont use this company, tried to get deposit and they w... [ More ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:9/12/2013 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You Pristine Auto !!
    Review:My husband and I were so worried about getting one of our cars to Connecticut. We both work and knew it would be very difficult to accomplish ourselves. We called Pristine Auto and they were courteous and prompt. Our car was delivered on time and... [ More ]
    Poster:Ana Wilke
    Date:9/12/2013 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT JOB!!!
    Review:I am very particular over my Mercedes SL500. I have had it modified and it has many custom features on it. It is my baby! My call to Pristine Auto Transport was handled quickly. They told me the price to move it and it was less expensive than I had b... [ More ]
    Poster:Dawn Hanks
    Date:9/11/2013 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: A COMPLETE JOKE OF A COMPANY!!!!
    Review:If you value your time and dont want to get jerked around and lied to..DO NOT EVEN TALK TO THIS COMPANY. They almost never pick up the phone and if they do they put you on hold forever (after falsely claiming that it will be a brief moment) ZER... [ More ]
    Poster:verymad
    Date:9/10/2013 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE PRISTINE AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. This company materially misrepresented itself. They are BROKERS, not transporters. They quoted (in writing) a price of $750 but I had to pay $1,050 in total to get the car I was having shipped for my client. They were unavai... [ More ]
    Poster:arch hovey
    Date:9/8/2013 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport
    Review:Excellent customer service Great price and felt confident in the transporting of my vehicle Arrived on time and no issues Definitely recommend [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle Levy
    Date:9/6/2013 1:37:00 PM
    Review:When I originally requested a quote, I was debating on whether driving or transporting my vehicle. Once I spoke with Conrad, he made it very easy to know I wanted to transport. He and his firm where very knowledgeable and helpful about everything t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaycee
    Date:8/23/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service!
    Review:Shipping was outstanding, and the car was delivered in perfect condition. I was kept informed on the progress and it made the transaction a lot easier. I would definitely use Pristine Auto Transport again! [ View ]
    Poster:James Ferruso
    Date:8/20/2013 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest
    Review:I received quotes from a number of shippers and then selected Pristine. They were not the lowest but I felt comfortable which was a big mistake. The quote was $625.00. Carla Wilder sent me a contract to sign, which I suggest you never sign. When I t... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn
    Date:8/20/2013 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Good transport.
    Review:Nothing really tricky here, they picked up my truck and delivered it pretty quick. Didn't mess around with the price like I've had happen before with other companies. The sales guy, Martin, I talked to the first time was available for me the whole ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernest Ross
    Date:8/20/2013 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: be aware, dont use this company!!!
    Review:rene gave us a quote for $750 to transport a vehicle from Miami to Colorado. the vehicle support to be pick up on the 8/18/20, wouldn't answer calls, when finally got hold of him, told me was going to call me back after speaking to the driver. he ... [ More ]
    Poster:leduan reyes
    Date:8/20/2013 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT COMPANY
    Review:Just shipped my 1972 Corvette with Pristine AutoTransportPlus and it was perfect. They gave me a great rate and my vehicle was delivered on time without any problems. Thanks guys!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Marty M
    Date:8/20/2013 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch
    Review:After researching on-line, I opted to go with Pristine Auto Carriers. Monique described the business and informed me that they own their own tractors and have team drivers. I requested a team so that I could have a 5 day cross country shipment. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:P Keith
    Date:8/20/2013 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: very pleased
    Review:I was very skeptical about this whole industry in general. Have been hearing nothing but horror stories about shipping vehicles and will be honest was very nervous being my first time transporting a vehicle. Other companies were all calling me as w... [ More ]
    Poster:jose contrarez
    Date:8/8/2013 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:I was told over and over again, that no one would pick up my vehicle. Due to fact that it was in Iowa. I just wanted to say thanks to Monique, for getting the job done. I received my Ford model A in 6 days. The carrier they chose was excellent. I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Garrison Wright
    Date:7/30/2013 12:54:00 AM
    Subject: Changing price
    Review:Pristine Auto Transport has been totally unethical in their dealings with me. They originally contracted for a price of $695. Then after the pickup was already late they bumped the price to $895. At delivery the price was bumped again to $1245. ... [ More ]
    Response:The clients grief has nothing to do with Pristine Auto Transport, we offered a refund or the option to dispatch for an increased rate (we do not charge until we dispatch). The client opted to continue for a higher rate and they allowed the trucker to pick up the vehicle (we have a signed contract by client). From that point the clients problem is between the client and the trucker, not the client and the broker. We strive to keep our clients happy. Please reach out to Nick Gomez (855) 847-5623 x101 with any questions [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen Cywin
    Date:7/18/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:I am writing this review and a thank you to Pristine Auto Transport LLC. Thank you for all that you did getting my 1969 Econoline Van. Your sense of humor and no bullshit approach. I was beaten by the system when Shantine (sorry for spelling!) got... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:7/31/2012 6:33:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.