View 156,529 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,530th Review now!

View Plaza Auto Transport's New Profile

Plaza Auto Transport
4988 NW 119 Ter
Coral Springs, FL 33076
Phone Number:866-834-8668
Secondary Phone Number:954-688-4014
Website:http://www.plazaautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 4 Months. Since 10/29/2010

Plaza Auto Transport, LLC was founded to provide an honest, safe, and reliable solution for domestic and international transport services. We pride ourselves on our integrity in providing dependable and stress-free service at the level you would naturally expect. At Plaza Auto Transport, LLC, we strive to inform and educate our customers of the booking, listing, and assignment processes, as well as the pitfalls of the auto transport industry. Plaza Auto Transport, LLC believes in setting an industry example of a professional and reputable transporter; and therefore, also functions as a consumer advocate strongly lobbying for Federal Regulation of our industry and an increase in surety bond limits to exclude transporters engaging in misrepresentation and fraudulent activities. Founded by the son of a retired US Marine and the father of an active US Marine, we would like to extend our gratitude by offering discounts to all current and former members of all branches of the military.
Have your own experience with Plaza Auto Transport to share?

Plaza Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 20 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.40% of Plaza Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.60% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Plaza Auto Transport
    Subject: Washington to California
    Review:Roger at Plaza Auto Transport really came through with the preparation and delivery of my 2000 Chevy S10 from Sammamish WA to Milpitas CA. Although the pick up time was late Roger calmed me down with assurance that he would follow through for me. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Sacramento
    Date:1/31/2015 1:35:00 AM
    Subject: scammer
    Review:we ve advised him the car is inop, he agreed to pick up for 900.00, he went there and charged $100.00, but his driver didn't pick up the car, he said the $100.00 is for show up. he knew the car is inop. his driver said there is snow arount the car ... [ More ]
    Response:Sam, We greatly apologize for the difficulty of this shipment but please understand that my company did everything in which you hired us to do. Unfortunately on your end you failed to advise us that this vehicle WAS In-operational as well as approximately 20-30 yards back in a drive way with 3-4 feet of snow piled up on the ca,r so much that the shocks gave out and the tires were touching the inner wheel well of the car. Carrier was a mechanic and was willing to do everything to get this vehicle loaded even though we were unaware of this vehicle being in-operational, still the issue of why the carrier couldnt load was because he couldnt get his truck up to the car to pull it up on his truck due to the distance from the street to the back of the house where the car was located buried in snow and not moved for months. If you are seeking transport sir please understand that for one: the vehicle MUST be accessible especially if in-operational and two: the vehicle cannot be buried in three feet of snow with the tires rubbing the body due to the shocks giving out. You knew this vehicle needed someone to dig it out and brought to the road to load, however you tried to leave that job on our carrier. Problem was yours Sam, we did our part and attempted to load this vehicle however it needed to be prepared for the carrier and you knew exactly what you were doing by not mentioning any of this. Feel free to contact me when it is prepared for shipment and I will gladly send a second carrier there to load properly now that we surprisingly found out what we were up against. Thanks buddy!! [ view ]
    Poster:sam ramada
    Date:1/27/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Very fast, very good shipping
    Review:I am pleased with the pick up from COPART Utah 1 day before scheduled pickup to my residence in Florida Roger was with me every step of the way and answered my every call and explained to me the whole transportation and pickup process in detail thank... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel MederosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2015 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:I am extremely pleased about my experience! He gave me an excellent driver and I was treated with respect. It was a very friendly experience and I will refer any car transportation services to Plaza Auto Transportation. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:1/9/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I would highly recommend the services of Plaza Auto Transport. Roger was very thorough and understanding throughout the process and the van driver, Walter, was extremely helpful to me when the car was delivered. Communication is key here and with Pl... [ More ]
    Poster:Kent
    Date:12/28/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Service from Roger
    Review:Roger was a pleasure to work with! He stayed in constant communication with me throughout the entire process. Unfortunately, the actual carrier we ended up using delivered less than desirable service; however, Roger kept me calm and made the experien... [ More ]
    Poster:Talitha Tyler
    Date:12/23/2014 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't be better!
    Review:I worked with Roger. Excellent communication throughout the entire process. My experience could not have been any better. I would definitely recommend Plaza Auto Transport based on my experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob Bourland
    Date:11/25/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Review:Roger was great. He explained the shipping process, which was most shippers do not. He was truthful and made me feel at ease about shipping my vehicle across country. I would definitely ship with Plaza Auto Transport again!!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Unique Stewart
    Date:11/12/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Plaza Auto Transport
    Review:I must say this was my first time shipping a vehicle and I am extremely blessed to have had Roger help guide my son and I. I recommend this company 100% and I thank Roger for all his help and honesty. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.plazaautotransport.com. Thanks for a 5 star Rating. For Outstanding service CALL 866-834-8668 or Email Sales@plazaautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Celia Apodaca
    Date:11/10/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service start to finish
    Review:Very responsive, thorough, and pleasant service. Accurate forecast of cost and then of delivery time. Roger Castro was a terrific agent and I wholeheartedly recommend him and Plaza Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:JZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/1/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Good work!
    Review:Roger at Plaza does excellent work! Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on time at a great rate. [ View ]
    Poster:Ismael
    Date:10/23/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Amazing! Best company
    Review:This was my 2nd time using this company and Roger is absolutely amazing! He's knowledable and honest about the process! This was also an amazing rate and they offer discounts for students and military! Fast professional service I highly recommend the... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great shipper
    Review:Great job...have shipped a dozen cars with Roger across country, local, open, and enclosed. Great follow up. Thanks. Paul [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:8/21/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and Reliable
    Review:I needed to ship my Dad's inoperable old work truck from CA to MO to have it restored, so like most people I posted on UShip. I had over 25 brokers quoting prices from $750-$1650 to ship the vehicle. I searched the Better Business Bureau, Transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Bridget
    Date:7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended company
    Review:Roger provided excellent customer service. Roger did not give me the aggressive sales pitch that many other companies did. He was very good at explaining the process and pricing. He left no question unanswered and made me feel comfortable with wha... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:7/17/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: VW bug transport
    Review:Super quick pickup of my car with a very courteous driver . They made great time on the drop off and we're very courteous on the drop off end . I will absolutely use them again . Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:6/21/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Very helpful
    Review:I was very concerned about transporting our daughters SUV from CA to PA. Rodger helped me understand how the industry works. He made everything so clear and easy. I would recommend this company. Umbrella Transport accepted our bid. The SUV came early... [ More ]
    Poster:Kimberley
    Date:6/21/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Plaza auto provided excellent service. They answered all of my questions and concerns. I called several times because I had many questions when sending my vehicle, roger was so patient and friendly. I am grateful for his patience and professionalism.... [ More ]
    Poster:Angelia
    Date:3/25/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Plaza Auto Transport
    Review:Roger at Plaza Auto Transport has made this move of vehicles very easy for both my brother and I. I would definitely use Roger and his company again. [ View ]
    Poster:J.Del Franco
    Date:3/14/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:At first I was looking for rthe cheapest rates, so i called a bunch of carriers. when I called Robert at plaza auto transport he was honest I probably would,nt be able to move my car from Geogia to Pa for the quotes I was gertting and he was right ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.plazaautotransport.com. Thanks for a 4 star Rating. For Outstanding service CALL 866-834-8668 or Email Sales@plazaautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Williams
    Date:3/7/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Reliable Service
    Review:I would use Plaza Auto Transport again, and would recommended them to anyone looking for prompt service! Roger was great, very trustworthy and informative I had a guaranteed pick up time within 1 hour. Their customer service was excellent as well.... [ More ]
    Poster:Trevor
    Date:1/31/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:Short story of my experience with getting a 1971 Saab 96 from Boston to New Jersey. I purchased the car with the intention of transporting it over myself early November but I really couldn't make time or find a reputable transporter that I trusted. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Nelson Reyes
    Date:12/16/2013 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Plaza Auto Transport
    Review:Roger Castro, owner of Plaza Auto Transport worked closely with us to get our car delivered in some very difficult winter conditions. Roger was kept us informed as to how the transport business works so we could understand the process. I highly r... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:12/9/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Overall the experience was very good . Only one problem the Driver had such a heavy accent I could not even tell what he was saying . Thank God he just had to drive and all the paperwork was done before we ever met . If not for that small problem it ... [ More ]
    Poster:rich
    Date:10/4/2013 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Poster:rich
    Date:10/4/2013 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: Active Military PCS / Second Car Shipment
    Review:I was transferred from South Florida up to Virginia and as a single military member they would only pay to ship one of my vehicles. So i was in a predicament by having two cars, one being a monster lifted Jeep. I talked to a friend who has dealt wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:7/23/2013 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: ONLY COMPANY I WILL USE!
    Review:ROBERT MADE THIS PROCESS VERY EASY! I WAS NERVOUS TO SHIP MY CAR AND NOT DRIVE IT MYSELF ROBERT ASSURED ME HE WOULD HANDLE IT LIKE IT WAS HIS OWN CAR AND THATS WHAT HE DID. IF I EVER NEED TO SHIP AGAIN HE IS WHO I AM CALLING! [ View ]
    Poster:Cesar Chaves
    Date:7/15/2013 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:I was pleasantly surprised how easy Plaza Auto Transport made it for me to transport my car all the way on the other side of the country. It was my first experience in doing so and Roger and Robert thoroughly explained the procedure to me; therefore ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shaunye'
    Date:7/13/2013 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Professional and Honest Service!!
    Review:I recently had my 2011 Kio Rio5 (hatchback) shipped from South Florida to the Phoenix,AZ metropolitan area, through Plaza Auto Transport and I couldn't be happier with the service!! I spoke with a gentleman named Anthony, who I got to say, was as pol... [ More ]
    Poster:James Dolian
    Date:7/10/2013 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty at its finest!
    Review:I recently contacted Plaza Auto Transport in order to get my Sonata transported from Pompano Beach, FL to Marietta, OH. I kept getting quotes in emails and would attempt to contact the companies in order to actually speak with someone over the ph... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon Thompson
    Date:7/9/2013 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Plaza Transport
    Review:The team of Roger and Robert at PLAZA TRANSPORT have been amazing on multiple shipments for my company. They are the ONLY service I have worked with that I would refer to another company. THANK YOU GUYS! [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:7/9/2013 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional Customer Service by Plaza Auto Transport
    Review:I contacted Steve at Plaza about transporting a car from Missouri to Florida with a short window - an agreement with another company left me completely disappointed. Steve personally contacted drivers (as opposed to posting on the central board and w... [ More ]
    Poster:N. Jensen
    Date:7/4/2013 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty is the best policy
    Review:This company went beyond there expectations to please me and my transport needs. I recently had booked my job with another carrier witch turned out to be a freaking nightmare...5 days no pickup and finally they gave me my money back after making me w... [ More ]
    Poster:Rudy Sosa
    Date:7/3/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Roger at Plaza Auto Plaza was very honest and very professional when he quoted me a price and my vehicle was delivered on time and with no damage. I do not think I would have any of my cars moved by any other transport company. [ View ]
    Poster:carlos t.
    Date:7/3/2013 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Crooks and Liers stay away
    Review:the order was placed 3/28 with Steve McMillan who authorized a check be sent to Plaza Auto which was sent on 3/30 to attention Steve McMillan. o On 4/12 I called Steve who said the car had not shipped because the quoted price was insufficient for a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl
    Date:7/2/2013 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Steve gave me an exact description of how auto transporters work. Everything went exactly as described. [ View ]
    Poster:simonetta meisels
    Date:7/2/2013 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: Came Through for Me
    Review:I was so stressed about my trip from Texas to Arizona and did not want to drive my 10 year old car. I contacted Roger at Plaza Auto Transport. He was straight up and said it may be close to my target date before I had a carrier but that is normal and... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:6/25/2013 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:This is my first time shipping and I was 100% satisified. I will use them for all my future transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Dexter White
    Date:6/24/2013 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: PLAZA AUTO TRANSPORT-NEVER USE THEM
    Review:Plaza Auto Transport had two weeks to find a trucker for my truck. I was garanteed and assured not to worry as they had it priced right at $650.00 and they would find a trucker definitely!! Pick up was at Montebello, CA and delivery was at Lawrence... [ More ]
    Poster:RENEE PROTACIO
    Date:6/24/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Plaza Auto Transport - Thumbs Up!!
    Review:I recently used Plaza Auto Transport to help me get a driver to take care of my car transporting needs...and it's a good thing I did. Everything they told me came to pass and Steve was very upfront and honest about everything. Steve was wonderful and... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:6/24/2013 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest Company
    Review:Plaza Auto Transport is just an intermediary, not a moving company, (Beware!) They will contact you and promise to give you a fair price. Additionally, at least on the phone, they will guarantee a certain pick up day and approximate delivery ... [ More ]
    Poster:D Doria
    Date:6/24/2013 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Review:Excellent Service and competitive pricing. This is the first time I have transported a car this way. From initial contact to final delivery everything was smooth and as stated. The pick-up was made on time, the transport company called a day before... [ More ]
    Poster:Shaun
    Date:6/4/2013 7:39:00 AM
    Subject: better than expected experience
    Review:Difficult to wade through the numerous offers, but Plaza had a good price and provided lots of information. The driver was highly professional and made great time, and was very detail oriented. Would recommend them or use them again. Pleasantly su... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom W
    Date:5/30/2013 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: lies
    Review:started process 45days prior and never got a transport right up to the day needed to leave. gave me confirmation number and promises but lied and never followed through. They will deny this claim but i have all emails and numbers. should have j... [ More ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:5/21/2013 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: Comments on Plaza Auto Transport
    Review:First time in over 60 years I had to have a car transported. The car was transported from Knoxville, Tennessee to Henderson, Nevada. Roger Castro and Steve Vigo of Plaza Auto Transport were a pleasure to work with and made me feel very comfortable an... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Helenek
    Date:5/19/2013 5:51:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:I used Plaza to arrange shipping of my car from far Northern WI to SoCal. Everything went perfectly. [ View ]
    Poster:C Zittlow
    Date:5/15/2013 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: exceptional overall
    Review:first ever experience like this and will always use plaza auto transport again and highly recommend plaza auto transport to everyone including the president of the united states ! plaza auto transport forever! thank you very much steve macmillan ... [ More ]
    Poster:raymond cain
    Date:5/14/2013 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Comments on Plaza Auto Transport
    Review:Excellent Service and competitive pricing. When I worked with Steve, he quoted me a fair price on what he thought that the delivery would cost. Plaza Auto Transport also honored my military discount and the entire transaction was smooth. Once,... [ More ]
    Poster:LMiller
    Date:5/2/2013 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:i call it great job because i receive my car on time as they told me. i know the job cost me $1007.00 that kill me, but i am happy i receive my car the same way it was. the driver was very nice. Richard know what he's doing. i love everything he d... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2013 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Plaza Auto review
    Review:This was the first time I had a vehicle moved, the Plaza Auto representative Michael Mastrucci explained how the whole process works, made a bid that I was happy about, and placed me with a carrier, after that it was a smooth sailing. The car was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Arkadiy