View 167,214 Reviews on 3,785 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,215th Review now!

View Plaza Auto Transport's New Profile

Plaza Auto Transport
4988 NW 119 Ter
Coral Springs, FL 33076
Phone Number:866-834-8668
Secondary Phone Number:954-688-4014
Website:http://www.plazaautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 9 Months. Since 10/29/2010

Plaza Auto Transport, LLC was founded to provide an honest, safe, and reliable solution for domestic and international transport services. We pride ourselves on our integrity in providing dependable and stress-free service at the level you would naturally expect. At Plaza Auto Transport, LLC, we strive to inform and educate our customers of the booking, listing, and assignment processes, as well as the pitfalls of the auto transport industry. Plaza Auto Transport, LLC believes in setting an industry example of a professional and reputable transporter; and therefore, also functions as a consumer advocate strongly lobbying for Federal Regulation of our industry and an increase in surety bond limits to exclude transporters engaging in misrepresentation and fraudulent activities. Founded by the son of a retired US Marine and the father of an active US Marine, we would like to extend our gratitude by offering discounts to all current and former members of all branches of the military.
Have your own experience with Plaza Auto Transport to share?

Plaza Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 28 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.56% of Plaza Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.44% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Highly inaccurate and deceiving company
    Review:I have been fascinated by the quote of $980 given by Mr.Robert and i have been informated that includes everything and no hidden costs. And they charged $185 as the broker fee and i have informated that i have some clothes under 100 lb in car t... [ More ]
    Poster:Kiran
    Date:7/28/2015 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Plaza review
    Review:We had an excellent experience with Plaza transportation. The knowledge that Roger had was excellent. Roger took cares of us in an expedite time. We are grateful for him and the patience that he showed us. We have also passed on Roger business to the... [ More ]
    Poster:Yasmin Heard
    Date:7/24/2015 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:Plaza Auto Transport was very professional and straight to the point. The primary contact I worked with was Roger Castro, straight forward honest man. He help me understand the transporting business and was very knowledgeable. He was willing to help ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wilonte Roscoe
    Date:7/11/2015 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: One of the Best Industry Services
    Review: I've been personally observing this company's operations for the last almost 3 years. Above reproach and going for the second mile. I've also listened to past customer's experiences, and those of repeat customers, and without a miss, Plaza has ... [ More ]
    Poster:B.A. Sanchez
    Date:7/3/2015 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Filthy Car - Poor Customer Orientation
    Review:Had to dispute charges, spoke several times to the Plaza contact, explained the over charge for delivery. Ended up contacting and disputing with credit card company in order to receive a resolution. Plaza then proceeded to bend the facts and not ac... [ More ]
    Poster:Chis
    Date:6/17/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Failed to pick up vehicle and charged credit card
    Review:The so-called Operations manager is fraudulent and I would advise people to be wary of this company. Robert promised to pick my vehicle up on an agreed specific date and he indicated they need my credit card on file to start looking for drivers. He ... [ More ]
    Response:Keith, First off I would like to begin by apologizing on behalf of Plaza for the misunderstanding during the time of this booking. I will now address each one of the complaints you have, Never was there a [promise] nor (guarantee) for a specified pickup date and this is explained in our terms and conditions as well. Secondly, we agreed that your card would not be charged until it was assigned to a driver, this must have been the misunderstanding on your part to take that as it would not be charged till it is picked up and that was never stated. The order was booked on Saturday 4/11/15 and assigned to a carrier that evening for a scheduled pickup of Monday 4/13/15 which was your requested pickup date. Next the claim of charging the card two times is completely fraudulent and I have email communication in which I explained in detail that this claim is false. Everything was done correctly on this order however he decided to have his brother go get the car and my driver showed up to the auction and the car was no longer there. Please see email correspondence below: My driver also went out there today without the release ask the auction. If you read your terms and conditions it clearly says - I may cancel my order at any time prior to my vehicle(s) being dispatched to a carrier on Central Dispatch or CarloadUSA, and the broker fee will not be charged. I fully understand that in order for me to cancel as stated above and receive a full refund, I need to provide an explicitly written cancellation request in the form of traditional mail, fax, or e-mail to dispatch@plazaautotransport.com; otherwise, I will forfeit my deposit Key word is [PRIOR] This vehicle was dispatched Saturday evening and charged your card Sunday just as it states. Nothing was charged PRIOR to us assigning a carrier and at the point of dispatch our services were rendered. I was completely forward with you and you want to bash my company. Its customers like yourself who make this industry have a bad name. You came to me with a one day pickup and I clearly said the carrier will not load without the document and you didn't sign that doesn't mean I didn't work and screen your driver just cause you don't sign doesn't mean I don't charge. I charge upon dispatch just as you were told and you lied and said i charged you twice? Per our terms -I completely understand that this agreement is valid with or WITHOUT my signature affixed below(based on verbal agreement), or electronically authorized via electronic signature or email. Robert Points Operations Manager Direct - (954) 688 - 4021 Fax - (954) 603 - 1610 www.plazaautotransport.com - - - - Original Message - - - - Subject: Re: Order Confirmation Invoice From: keith grant Date: Tue, April 14, 2015 10:39 pm To: Robert Points You did not send any driver. My brother had to pick up the vehicle today to his house. We just got another driver who would pick it up tomorrow. Yet, you went ahead and charged my card. [ view ]
    Poster:Keith Segun
    Date:4/21/2015 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transport Company on TR
    Review:Robert at Plaza talked to me on the phone for almost an hour to ease whatever fears i had with shipping companies. He was well mannered and extremely polite. I called him the night before and he arranged for my car to be shipped the following day for... [ More ]
    Poster:Hubert S.
    Date:3/24/2015 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Arizona-Florida
    Review:This is the 2nd time I used Plaza Auto Transport to ship my New Murano Cross Cabriolet and they didn't disappoint. They set me up with a great carrier on a short notice and my car was delivered as promised. I am totally happy with the experience and... [ More ]
    Poster:Arkadiy
    Date:3/23/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Boxster arrives on time
    Review:The car arrived on time as scheduled. The driver expertly unloaded the car in front of my house. Excellent door to door service! [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:3/23/2015 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: I30 to ATL - Plaza Auto Transport
    Review:Ok, here's the my review and advice. Get several quotes, but try to avoid a search for quote via search engine. Hope that makes sense. This will avoid a barrage of quotes, opinions and sales pitches. I pretty much went through that route but only on... [ More ]
    Poster:RA Perkins
    Date:3/20/2015 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: Plaza Auto Transport
    Review:My experience with Plaza Auto Transport was excellent. Every went according to what was previously arranged and the price was very reasonable. They have a very knowledgeable staff and perfect customer service. Would definetly recommend there services... [ More ]
    Poster:Amado Cuenca
    Date:3/5/2015 3:45:00 AM
    Review:This is my second time using Plaza Auto Transport and just like the first time I was truly satisfied with my experience with the company. I do plan on using them again because we do have another vehicle to move to California. [ View ]
    Poster:Mildred Miller
    Date:2/23/2015 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Roger was knowledgeable, helpful and very accessible to answer any questions. He checked in with me to make sure everything was going as planned and to ensure I didn't have additional questions. Made the whole process easy and pain free. I would defi... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:2/20/2015 2:50:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:I dealt with Robert Points and he got me the best deal with the driver and the shipping company possible He kept in constant contact with me from our initial conversation all the way up to my car being delivered to port. I would definitely recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:Ranada
    Date:2/4/2015 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Car
    Review:Had my daughter's car transported from NY to Montana. Roger was very helpful and explained the whole process in detail. Excellent communication. [ View ]
    Poster:Maurice
    Date:2/1/2015 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Washington to California
    Review:Roger at Plaza Auto Transport really came through with the preparation and delivery of my 2000 Chevy S10 from Sammamish WA to Milpitas CA. Although the pick up time was late Roger calmed me down with assurance that he would follow through for me. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Sacramento
    Date:1/31/2015 1:35:00 AM
    Subject: scammer
    Review:we ve advised him the car is inop, he agreed to pick up for 900.00, he went there and charged $100.00, but his driver didn't pick up the car, he said the $100.00 is for show up. he knew the car is inop. his driver said there is snow arount the car ... [ More ]
    Response:Sam, We greatly apologize for the difficulty of this shipment but please understand that my company did everything in which you hired us to do. Unfortunately on your end you failed to advise us that this vehicle WAS In-operational as well as approximately 20-30 yards back in a drive way with 3-4 feet of snow piled up on the ca,r so much that the shocks gave out and the tires were touching the inner wheel well of the car. Carrier was a mechanic and was willing to do everything to get this vehicle loaded even though we were unaware of this vehicle being in-operational, still the issue of why the carrier couldnt load was because he couldnt get his truck up to the car to pull it up on his truck due to the distance from the street to the back of the house where the car was located buried in snow and not moved for months. If you are seeking transport sir please understand that for one: the vehicle MUST be accessible especially if in-operational and two: the vehicle cannot be buried in three feet of snow with the tires rubbing the body due to the shocks giving out. You knew this vehicle needed someone to dig it out and brought to the road to load, however you tried to leave that job on our carrier. Problem was yours Sam, we did our part and attempted to load this vehicle however it needed to be prepared for the carrier and you knew exactly what you were doing by not mentioning any of this. Feel free to contact me when it is prepared for shipment and I will gladly send a second carrier there to load properly now that we surprisingly found out what we were up against. Thanks buddy!! [ view ]
    Poster:sam ramada
    Date:1/27/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Very fast, very good shipping
    Review:I am pleased with the pick up from COPART Utah 1 day before scheduled pickup to my residence in Florida Roger was with me every step of the way and answered my every call and explained to me the whole transportation and pickup process in detail thank... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel MederosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2015 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:I am extremely pleased about my experience! He gave me an excellent driver and I was treated with respect. It was a very friendly experience and I will refer any car transportation services to Plaza Auto Transportation. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:1/9/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I would highly recommend the services of Plaza Auto Transport. Roger was very thorough and understanding throughout the process and the van driver, Walter, was extremely helpful to me when the car was delivered. Communication is key here and with Pl... [ More ]
    Poster:Kent
    Date:12/28/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Service from Roger
    Review:Roger was a pleasure to work with! He stayed in constant communication with me throughout the entire process. Unfortunately, the actual carrier we ended up using delivered less than desirable service; however, Roger kept me calm and made the experien... [ More ]
    Poster:Talitha Tyler
    Date:12/23/2014 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't be better!
    Review:I worked with Roger. Excellent communication throughout the entire process. My experience could not have been any better. I would definitely recommend Plaza Auto Transport based on my experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob Bourland
    Date:11/25/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Review:Roger was great. He explained the shipping process, which was most shippers do not. He was truthful and made me feel at ease about shipping my vehicle across country. I would definitely ship with Plaza Auto Transport again!!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Unique Stewart
    Date:11/12/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Plaza Auto Transport
    Review:I must say this was my first time shipping a vehicle and I am extremely blessed to have had Roger help guide my son and I. I recommend this company 100% and I thank Roger for all his help and honesty. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.plazaautotransport.com. Thanks for a 5 star Rating. For Outstanding service CALL 866-834-8668 or Email Sales@plazaautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Celia Apodaca
    Date:11/10/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service start to finish
    Review:Very responsive, thorough, and pleasant service. Accurate forecast of cost and then of delivery time. Roger Castro was a terrific agent and I wholeheartedly recommend him and Plaza Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:JZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/1/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Good work!
    Review:Roger at Plaza does excellent work! Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on time at a great rate. [ View ]
    Poster:Ismael
    Date:10/23/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Amazing! Best company
    Review:This was my 2nd time using this company and Roger is absolutely amazing! He's knowledable and honest about the process! This was also an amazing rate and they offer discounts for students and military! Fast professional service I highly recommend the... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great shipper
    Review:Great job...have shipped a dozen cars with Roger across country, local, open, and enclosed. Great follow up. Thanks. Paul [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:8/21/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and Reliable
    Review:I needed to ship my Dad's inoperable old work truck from CA to MO to have it restored, so like most people I posted on UShip. I had over 25 brokers quoting prices from $750-$1650 to ship the vehicle. I searched the Better Business Bureau, Transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Bridget
    Date:7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended company
    Review:Roger provided excellent customer service. Roger did not give me the aggressive sales pitch that many other companies did. He was very good at explaining the process and pricing. He left no question unanswered and made me feel comfortable with wha... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:7/17/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: VW bug transport
    Review:Super quick pickup of my car with a very courteous driver . They made great time on the drop off and we're very courteous on the drop off end . I will absolutely use them again . Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:6/21/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Very helpful
    Review:I was very concerned about transporting our daughters SUV from CA to PA. Rodger helped me understand how the industry works. He made everything so clear and easy. I would recommend this company. Umbrella Transport accepted our bid. The SUV came early... [ More ]
    Poster:Kimberley
    Date:6/21/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Plaza auto provided excellent service. They answered all of my questions and concerns. I called several times because I had many questions when sending my vehicle, roger was so patient and friendly. I am grateful for his patience and professionalism.... [ More ]
    Poster:Angelia
    Date:3/25/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Plaza Auto Transport
    Review:Roger at Plaza Auto Transport has made this move of vehicles very easy for both my brother and I. I would definitely use Roger and his company again. [ View ]
    Poster:J.Del Franco
    Date:3/14/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:At first I was looking for rthe cheapest rates, so i called a bunch of carriers. when I called Robert at plaza auto transport he was honest I probably would,nt be able to move my car from Geogia to Pa for the quotes I was gertting and he was right ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.plazaautotransport.com. Thanks for a 4 star Rating. For Outstanding service CALL 866-834-8668 or Email Sales@plazaautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Williams
    Date:3/7/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Reliable Service
    Review:I would use Plaza Auto Transport again, and would recommended them to anyone looking for prompt service! Roger was great, very trustworthy and informative I had a guaranteed pick up time within 1 hour. Their customer service was excellent as well.... [ More ]
    Poster:Trevor
    Date:1/31/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:Short story of my experience with getting a 1971 Saab 96 from Boston to New Jersey. I purchased the car with the intention of transporting it over myself early November but I really couldn't make time or find a reputable transporter that I trusted. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Nelson Reyes
    Date:12/16/2013 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Plaza Auto Transport
    Review:Roger Castro, owner of Plaza Auto Transport worked closely with us to get our car delivered in some very difficult winter conditions. Roger was kept us informed as to how the transport business works so we could understand the process. I highly r... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:12/9/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Overall the experience was very good . Only one problem the Driver had such a heavy accent I could not even tell what he was saying . Thank God he just had to drive and all the paperwork was done before we ever met . If not for that small problem it ... [ More ]
    Poster:rich