View 169,694 Reviews on 3,826 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,695th Review now!
Philam Transport
Rochetser,NY/Woodinville,WA /Studio City,Palm Springs,CA, CA 92264
Phone Number:800-991-6567
Secondary Phone Number:818-826-3216
Website:http://www.philamtransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 6 Months. Since 3/19/2010

Transport Reviews recommends NOT doing business with Philam Transport. The reason is that a representative of Philam Transport has been found to be spamming other companies with ZERO star reviews. This is an extremely unethical practice that we feel the public should know about. In an email from gilbert@philamtransport.com: "I AM SPAMMING HAHA GET A REAL JOB Gilbert Avancena Philam Transport LLC (818) 826 - 3216 800 - 991 - 6567 Ext. 101"
Have your own experience with Philam Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Philam Transport
    Subject: well done!
    Review:Philam Transport is an excellent company! They stood by me the entire way through shipping my truck from Florida to Pennsylvania. They made the process very easy for me. Driver communication was professional and accurate. My car arrived before me and... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar Campbell
    Date:9/3/2015 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 Chevrolet Silverado from CA to WY
    Review:I bought a 2nd hand 2013 Chevrolet Silverado from a buy and sell dealer. I had no idea how I'm going to bring the car to California since I bought the vehicle in Wyoming. A friend recommended Philam Transport. The price quotation was a bit lower than... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger Moore
    Date:8/23/2015 3:00:00 AM
    Subject: racist prick
    Review:I was supposed to pick up a car for a customer in Georgia and deliver it to Nebraska but the customer had another transport company to pick the car up I went there to deliver the car or pick the car up shall I say and the customer said they had alrea... [ More ]
    Poster:transcontinentalexpress
    Date:8/20/2015 7:59:00 AM
    Subject: Philam Transport Review
    Review:My first car was shipped by Philam. I actually made a mistake before in submitting my information online, my phone won't stop ringing even at night. Philam was one of these companies and when I talked to Gilbert and he explained everything how the lo... [ More ]
    Poster:Sylvester Dawn
    Date:8/6/2015 3:27:00 AM
    Subject: Helpful and knowledgeable broker
    Review:I am very satisfied with the knowledge of this transport company. They came highly recommended by a car dealer in Vermont from which I bought my 2002 Mitsubishi Montero. We had complete faith in them that the car would be delivered in good condition... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle B
    Date:7/13/2015 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Extortion Expert
    Review:Gilbert you will pay for what you are doing to people. I had no contract with you..no signed docs..you told me to find someone else and hu on me..then you high jack my car..I'm not taking this sitting down!! You will rule the day you met thus consume... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:7/10/2015 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: Best communication, honest, and knowledgeable broker
    Review:I spent a lot of time looking for a company to transport a car. I needed to ship my son’s car from Texas to Illinois. Since it’s my first time shipping a car, I wanted someone who is willing to walk me through all details necessary. I ch... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily Binstadt
    Date:6/30/2015 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Scam
    Review:I spoke with Gilbert about transporting a vehicle. He gave me a price and asked for a deposit and said that I would not be charged until the vehicle was picked up. I explained to him that I needed to look at the vehicle first to be sure it was wort... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Giglio
    Date:6/17/2015 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic!!
    Review:Gilbert and his company are fantastic. When others could not transport my vehicle, Gilbert's company could. He is very friendly and very knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend his company. [ View ]
    Poster:Candace
    Date:6/13/2015 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty And very Knowieddeable
    Review: I posted my ad on the internet to move my 1931 Ford Street rod. I had about 15 call bids from 500.00 to 1350.00 to move my car. Some of the company promised me the world. After talking to Patrick he gave me a price for moving my car in a enclosed ... [ More ]
    Response:It was my pleasure and thank you for your kind words. quick note- we did not pay you for the review. call me anytime 800-991-6567 ext 102# Patrick McDonough [ view ]
    Poster:Jim MttenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience with philamtransport
    Review:I especially appreciate that Gilbert explained the behind-the-scenes process to me, including the post-and-bid process between brokers and movers. He explained which aspects of the process were negotiable - for instance, I saved money and facilitate... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Daniel and appreciate the feedback,Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel J. Segalman
    Date:6/4/2015 1:21:00 AM
    Subject: Philam Transport delivers
    Review:I would definitely use Philam Transport again. Gilbert explained everything to me and was very knowledgeable. I had bought a car from a auto auction and they were charging me 25 dollars a day storage until I picked it up. The car was in Penn which... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Willie for trusting our company and for your kind words.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Willie
    Date:4/13/2015 7:51:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:I have used Gilbert and his company many times and never had a problem!! Actually someone that cares about their customers. Will do business with again!! Thanks [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Dennis and call us anytime for your next shipment at 818-826-3216 Gilbert. [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis Lasseter
    Date:3/20/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: 1977 Ford F250
    Review:I looked several company's and did a ton of research before hiring Gilbert owner of Philam Transport. You are dealing with broker's and not the company directly 98% of the time. Gilbert was nothing but a pleasure to deal with. He was knowledgable and... [ More ]
    Poster:PJ Gallagher
    Date:3/15/2015 4:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Gilbert was wonderful to work with. He explained the entire process as I've never shipped a vehicle before and didn't know what to expect. He was also great about returning calls in a timely manner. Shortly after he found a driver, he contacted m... [ More ]
    Poster:MB
    Date:3/11/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: philam transport educated me
    Review:great service-gilbert educated me as to how the industry works.he was courteous ,friendly, and was very responsive. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Lawson and call us anytime for your next shipment 818-826-3216 Gilbert. [ view ]
    Poster:lawson ballard
    Date:3/9/2015 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great service as always!
    Review:Gilbert at Philam Trucking always provides my company & clients with excellent service, and we will continue to use his services. Great experience every shipment. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Shaun for your review but quick note.We didnt pay you for the review.Thanks again and call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert. [ view ]
    Poster:Rocky Roads LLCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2015 4:53:00 AM
    Subject: Customer experience
    Review:Gilbert was very helpful and knowledgeable about the entire transport process. I went with him because he was recommended by another customer and I would not hesitate to use him again. Total cost was $775.00 and his service and the transporters timel... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Poteet
    Date:1/28/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:Thanks very much for your assistance Gilbert and for the second time in less than 6 months.You are really the man. The car was delivered, intact and with no damage, on Saturday evening at the location that was best for my son. Everything worked exact... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean Peterson
    Date:1/6/2015 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Happy With Your Service
    Poster:patrick
    Date:1/5/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Nightmare!
    Review:Gilbert was the first person to contact me once I put my information out there about having our car transported. He was up front about how the process works and told me who would be calling and how they would all lie to me. Turns out Gilbert is the... [ More ]
    Response:Wow Kara and I am really surprised with your review but next time HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.Yes and Thank you for your concerns MY Dad PASSED AWAY..but you as customer really don't even care about that. Going back to your what you are complaining about..Your shipment is from CA to EL PASO and you don't what to pay so we decided to shipped it to Dalls where you could meet the driver.I found you a carrier and when he shows up at your location you filled up your vehicle up to the window.lastly when the drivers was about to deliver the car to you.He texted you first thing in the morning and you never called him back so during that time..the driver was calling me at my dad's FUNERAL.you told him to wait there at 5 or 6pm even though he told you a that he will be there by 12 in the afternoon.Sorry that you feel that way as a consumer.The driver is not only delivering your vehicle and Thank you very much for your comment I CAN SLEEP at night because I had a death in the family and I wish you the best. [ view ]
    Poster:Kara Seibert
    Date:1/5/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Job very well done
    Review:This was my very first auto transport experience and Gilbert was kind enough to explain me how this industry works. I was duped by another broker who didn't pick up my car at the last moment and also jacked up the price by 200 bucks. Gilbert explaine... [ More ]
    Poster:Jasbinder
    Date:12/8/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job By Philam Transport
    Review:I have used Gilbert with Philam Transport for several years and have been very satisfied with the service I have received from Gilbert. I am in the Buy Here-Pay Here Automobile business and have cars end up in various states. For years we flew someo... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Larry and appreciate your business all the time.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:LARRY PHILLIPS
    Date:11/20/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:The service is quick and reasonable , i refer Philam Transportation to my friends and family who are needy. Thanks for your service i appreciate your work and dedicaton. [ View ]
    Poster:Rakesh MittapallyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Very poor service
    Review:Horrible experience- i would not go near these company with a 10 foot pole. Told me the delivery was 7-9 days. 21 days later my car finally arrives in Huntington California. Not only was delivered 11 days late the car was dropped off in Fontana C... [ More ]
    Response:I am so sorry that you feel that way Patrick, but next time be honest when posting a review. Yes, the trucker got delayed 3 days and the car was delivered in CA in 13 days. I was in contact with you everyday, even the day after that the car was picked up. You want a door to door service and that's what we did. Your car was not driven at all. The carrier is based in Riverside,CA and they transferred your vehicle to a smaller truck to get it delivered in front of your son's house in Huntington Beach,CA. You signed the bill of lading which is the condition report that everything is fine, but you then called me after 4 days to say there is a problem. I am really confused. We are an honest and reputable company, and we do business the right way. I wish you the best of luck [ view ]
    Poster:patrick
    Date:10/23/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Review:I have used Gilbert for the last 8 years.I would recomend them to everybody. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Brian for your kind words and call us anytime for your next shipment at 818-826-3216..Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:8/7/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Job, these people are a 10+
    Review:Company is outstanding, went above and be on. Had issue from another carrier, they were very late and couldn't move the car. Called Philamtransport and they had a driver that day going to pick it up. Great job. The driver they had also did a great jo... [ More ]
    Poster:John millard
    Date:7/29/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: NO HASSLE
    Review:Car was picked up within 3 days and delivered to me in 8 days. No damage No hassle and great guy to talk to knows what he is doing. Thanks again Philam Transport [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn P
    Date:7/27/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:My first time shipping a car couldn't have gone any better. The driver, who was courteous and professional, picked up my Camry at my home within the time frame that was given to me. My contact person at Philam, Gilbert, kept in touch with me from s... [ More ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much Bryant for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL Gilbert DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bryant W.
    Date:7/19/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Communication
    Review:This company was contacted in Feb 14 for a move in July 14. They had very good reviews and gave us an excellent quote for our move. My wife reports that they were very nice and professional on the phone and confirmed our pick up date. Then, on th... [ More ]
    Response:I feel bad for you Jon but unfortunately..You are not a customer of ours.Call me anytime for questions Gilbert here 818-826-3216 [ view ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:7/18/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Review:Gilbert was always eager to please and came through. My transport was at a busy time of year but he accommodated me. [ View ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much Belle for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL Gilbert DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:B.Adler
    Date:7/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 MBenz convertible
    Review:I used Philam Transport LLC to transport my car from San Diego to the Miami area. The driver was early and loaded the car with great care. He called 2 days before the scheduled delivery date to ask if he could drop off the car early. I met him at ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Cathy for your kind words and glad everything went well.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Cathy H
    Date:7/14/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: CA to NJ
    Review:Let me start out by saying that I am a customer of Gilbert and will described my experience in complete honesty. I also want to say that in no way am I being compensated for this review at all. I am a car collector located in NJ and purchases vehi... [ More ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much Salvatore for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL GILBERT DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Salvatore Capriglione
    Date:7/10/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle-free moving from Florida to California
    Review:Philam transport made our move so easy and worry free from Tampa to North Highlands.Gilbert,our main contact person is very accomodating. He is very nice and always available everytime I have questions. He actually accomodated us and answered every q... [ More ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much Maria for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL GILBERT DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Maria S.
    Date:7/9/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Insurance Claim Has Never Been Processed
    Review:My Golf Cart was sent Indiana to Ocala, Florida. The cart's rain enclosure (which was not rolled up by the driver) arrived in Ocala in complete shreds. Pictures were taken on arrival and sent to Patrick per his request I was informed by Patrick t... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Gregory, I am just confused with your review..If you really go back when you placed the order,we mentioned to you to do it Enclosed truck cause it is a golf cart but you still insisted to do it open..even though we mentioned it to you 4 times..and you also wanted to get it picked up the next day which we did.We emailed you all the information and even went and beyond to call the insurance company and have given you also their information and on top of that you have been talking to the insurance agent..and last but not least to compensate you we even refunded your money.If you have questions please feel free to call me 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Gregory Cummins
    Date:7/8/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: RIPOFF - TOTAL SCUMBAG
    Review:I spoke with Gilbert at Philam Transport and had him make arrangements to ship my truck from MI to AZ. He explained how the business works and told me that we need to price it correctly so it will move. We set the price at $1500 Icluding the $200 b... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Justin..I hope that the next time you write a review, it will be an honest review.We have been working on your vehicle for almost a month and you called me because you had brokered it out with 4 other brokers prior that didn't do anything for you. We found you a trucker in less than a week and he did not want $2,000.00, it was $1,400.00. Then you call me after a week and start yelling at me and calling me a scumbag.The driver even called you and explained everything and out of nowhere you also want to put 390 pounds of items in the vehicle and the driver STILL agreed! Then you said you would think about it. We ARE an honest and reputable company and do not do any false advertising.I wish u the best [ view ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:7/5/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Did a great job
    Review:Gary picked up the vehicle on the day stated and called when he was an hour away. He was very courteous, professional and helpful. He handled it very carefully loading it onto the trailer. He said it would take 4 days and he even called me halfway ... [ More ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much Linda for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL Gilbert DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:7/3/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Very Helpful
    Review:Gilbert explained what the process was from the start. Always calming my nerves through a unfamiliar terrain and things ultimately went quickly and smoothly. Yes, I would use Philam Transport again. [ View ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much David for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL GILBERT DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:David johnson
    Date:6/20/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service !!
    Review:A big Thank You to Gilbert and Patrick. They picked up my car within 1 hour of when it was ready on a Thursday afternoon about 4.00pm. The driver called me around 3.00pm on Friday, to ask me if I wanted my car that evening around 9.00pm, or in the m... [ More ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much TJ for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL GILBERT DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:TJ
    Date:6/19/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great Co.
    Review:I have been used this shipper for the last six years. Never had any problems of any kind, always got a call back and never have been told a lie. [ View ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much Ken for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL GILBERT DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ken Binkley
    Date:6/18/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: No response to Emails or phone messages
    Review:I really thought I was doing do diligence researching and finding a reliable transport company. Pat was outgoing and informative on the phone, reviews were good(for a transport company). I agreed about a month ago, was in constant contact with Pat ... [ More ]
    Response:You chose my company because we follow through. The pick-up window for your order was 6/16-6/18, those are the dates that YOU chose. I sent you an email (as I do with all customers) stating I would assign a driver this coming weekend and send you the details. Because this weekend happened to be Father’s Day I did not work. I had a driver for pick up 6/18/14 which was still within my agreed window and delivery would have met your time table, but you said no. The fact that you refuse to let me do my job and then make accusations accusing me of not meeting your standards should give the readers of this an understanding of the situation. When you want your vehicle shipped call me anytime. Patrick 818-826-3216 Thanks, [ view ]
    Poster:Tracey
    Date:6/18/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: My Audi A6
    Review:I would like to say Patrick at Philam was very helpful and had all answers that I needed. When he said he would pick it up on the date I needed he did, when he said he would drop it off on the date I needed it to be he did. Grest prices, great attitu... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:6/1/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: My car transport
    Review:These guys were great . I am very satisfied and def recommend their service to anyone who needs to have their car transported [ View ]
    Poster:Dale
    Date:4/24/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Poor service
    Review:Philam Transport was later to pick up my tractor. The pick up date constantly kept being changed. A photograph and dimensions of the tractor with bucket was provided to our sales rep, but this information was never passed onto the driver of the trai... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mr.Kenton, we never received any pictures or dimensions about your tractor. We only talked to your mom twice, and we never even talked to you once. We called you to get the dimensions, but you never called us back, it was only your parents speaking with us. As per our conversation with your mom, she mentioned that the tractor was smaller than a f-150 when we assigned the trucker to you. No one told us that it was a tractor loaded with hay. Of course a driver will not pick anything up of that nature. [ view ]
    Poster:Kenton Falerios
    Date:4/23/2014 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Hidden broker cost
    Review:First, let me be clear that the car arrived approximately on time and delivered approximately on time with no damage to the car. Gilbert was very nice in explaining the process. HOWEVER, the reason for the review, is that it was definitely not mad... [ More ]
    Response:Jeff, I am so surprised and shocked with your review. You called me personally asking for my help. I told you upfront that our broker’s fee is $199.00. You told me you had been “burned” by 2 companies that couldn’t move your car for the past 3 weeks. When you placed the order with us, your vehicle was picked up the same day and was delivered within 5 days. When I assigned you the trucker, I emailed you the total pricing that shows the breakdown between the trucker and broker fees. You thanked me the day your car was picked up, and acknowledged that you received my email with all the fees. I am completely confused why you would put in a review like this? We are a transparent, honest, and upfront company. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:4/22/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Another
    Review:This was the second time I've used Philam Transport and each time has been a seamless experience. My contact, Gilbert, provided professional and courteous service and stayed in contact with me throughout the shipping process. The driver, Mark, who ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Keith and call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:3/18/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Very Very Disappointed by there service will never go to them
    Review:I came to know Philam Transport via TransportReview.com and hired to ship my car, it was Philam Transport decision who choose AAA Cargo Transport to ship my car from Rocklin CA to Raliegh NC. After i placed the order Philam Transport hired another... [ More ]
    Response:I am so confused and appalled by the accusations you are throwing at my company. We tried to help you because you wanted to keep the shipping cost down. We allowed you to contact the carrier directly and cut us out to keep your final cost down. We only had your best interests in mind. Of course we stopped answering your calls and removed your review, you never contracted us. Anyone who has any concerns call me directly at 818-826-3216 ( Gilbert Avancena ) [ view ]
    Poster:Sunil Singh
    Date:3/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Needed my vehicle shipped from NY to CA, was referred to Philam Transport and they took all the worries out of it. I received a fair quote, car was delivered on early, and the people there were always available and kept in close communication during ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Sean and we do appreciate the business.call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Sean Peterson
    Date:3/10/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Philam Transport...Gilbert...good job
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered on time at the agreed price. Gilbert is the ower...he was transparent about the process and easy to work with. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Rob..call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:2/27/2014 8:43:00 AM
    Subject: On Time
    Review:The delivery was made for the price quoted, was picked on the day promised and delivered to me in less than a day. The experience from quote to delivery was excellent. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you. call anytime 818-826-3216 [ view ]
    Poster:Earl
    Date:2/12/2014 12:37:00 PM

Next Reviews on Philam Transport

Philam Transport Home | 2

Warning

Transport Reviews recommends NOT doing business with Philam Transport.

Philam Transport has been found to be posting their own reviews. Unfortunately, the star rating you see on Transport Reviews is not reliable.

Philam Transport has also spammed other companies on Transport Reviews with negative reviews. We highly recommend that you find another company due to the track record of unethical behavior.

Click in the gray area to remove this warning.