View 151,247 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,248th Review now!

View Philam Transport's New Profile

Philam Transport
Rochester/Studio city,CA, NY 14621
Phone Number:800-991-6567
Secondary Phone Number:818-826-3216
Website:http://www.philamtransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 7 Months. Since 3/19/2010

We are a family owned business that takes care of our customers as if we are shipping our own vehicles. We are an honest, reliable and trustworthy organization. Whether you choose our company or not, we would be happy to give you advice as to what to look for when selecting a vehicle carrier. We specialize in cars, but also ship heavy equipment, RV's, and boats as well. Besides the USA, we also ship to Asia, Canada and Europe. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese and Tagaolg (Filipino).
Have your own experience with Philam Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Philam Transport
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:great honest service.Gilbert was very educational as to how the process works!the item was picked up on time and delivered within 5 minutes of the promised time.I would use Philam again! [ View ]
    Poster:s ballard
    Date:10/28/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Review: This was the second time I was using PHILAM to ship my car. They are great at what they do – never had any problems of any sort during the shipments. The transport is always fast and reliable. They have answered all my questions whenever I... [ More ]
    Poster:Tanner Witt
    Date:10/23/2014 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Reviews
    Review: Gilbert was extremely professional, called me the day before and scheduled a time for the next day. Well, the car wasn't ready, but instead of him getting mad he kindly asked me where in the area he could park his truck while he waited pa... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronny
    Date:10/23/2014 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Philam Transport Review
    Review:It's surprising with the number of vehicles PHILAM TRANSPORT coordinates with daily that Gilbert in the office provides such a personal hands on approach, as if you were the only customer all day. Definitely will repeat. [ View ]
    Poster:Sherry
    Date:10/23/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Very poor service
    Review:Horrible experience- i would not go near these company with a 10 foot pole. Told me the delivery was 7-9 days. 21 days later my car finally arrives in Huntington California. Not only was delivered 11 days late the car was dropped off in Fontana C... [ More ]
    Response:I am so sorry that you feel that way Patrick, but next time be honest when posting a review. Yes, the trucker got delayed 3 days and the car was delivered in CA in 13 days. I was in contact with you everyday, even the day after that the car was picked up. You want a door to door service and that's what we did. Your car was not driven at all. The carrier is based in Riverside,CA and they transferred your vehicle to a smaller truck to get it delivered in front of your son's house in Huntington Beach,CA. You signed the bill of lading which is the condition report that everything is fine, but you then called me after 4 days to say there is a problem. I am really confused. We are an honest and reputable company, and we do business the right way. I wish you the best of luck [ view ]
    Poster:patrick
    Date:10/23/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Review:My first time and everything was on time. Highly recommend to others. They charged me what they promised. [ View ]
    Poster:neces
    Date:10/22/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:I originally had a horrible experience trying to send my car to the west coast. That is until I met Gilbert. He gave me a call and explained the process super easily and quickly and kept me in full visibiity the whole time. The entire industry is a... [ More ]
    Poster:Akshay A
    Date:10/22/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Gilbert is very helpful and friendly! He explained how the delivery would work, and made the process very simple and easy for us. The pickup is on time, and the delivery is on time. I thought it would take a lot of time to arrange the delivery, but G... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine
    Date:9/9/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:After endless days- weeks even, of speaking with other Brokers for this transport, we finally contacted PHILAM TRANSPORT, out of California, and had a very pleasant & professional conversation with Gilbert. He listened patiently to our plight, s... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua Fuller
    Date:8/21/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Review:I have used Gilbert for the last 8 years.I would recomend them to everybody. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Brian for your kind words and call us anytime for your next shipment at 818-826-3216..Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:8/7/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Did what they said
    Review:Car arrived as it should, when it should, without a scratch and the price was reasonable. What else can you ask for? I was tempted to take advantage of the ~$400 offers I received, but doubt I would have been as satisfied. Gilbert at Philam took t... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much Andy for your kind words. Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:7/30/2014 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Job, these people are a 10+
    Review:Company is outstanding, went above and be on. Had issue from another carrier, they were very late and couldn't move the car. Called Philamtransport and they had a driver that day going to pick it up. Great job. The driver they had also did a great jo... [ More ]
    Poster:John millard
    Date:7/29/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: NO HASSLE
    Review:Car was picked up within 3 days and delivered to me in 8 days. No damage No hassle and great guy to talk to knows what he is doing. Thanks again Philam Transport [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn P
    Date:7/27/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great service! Easy to feel comfortable w Gilbert
    Review:This industry appears to be full of brokers that are unregulated so it is easy for them to be liars. I’m glad and lucky I found one I could trust – Gilbert at PhilAm Transport. Use him because you can trust him. This industry has a lot of... [ More ]
    Poster:DaveLen
    Date:7/26/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:My first time shipping a car couldn't have gone any better. The driver, who was courteous and professional, picked up my Camry at my home within the time frame that was given to me. My contact person at Philam, Gilbert, kept in touch with me from s... [ More ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much Bryant for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL Gilbert DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bryant W.
    Date:7/19/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Communication
    Review:This company was contacted in Feb 14 for a move in July 14. They had very good reviews and gave us an excellent quote for our move. My wife reports that they were very nice and professional on the phone and confirmed our pick up date. Then, on th... [ More ]
    Response:I feel bad for you Jon but unfortunately..You are not a customer of ours.Call me anytime for questions Gilbert here 818-826-3216 [ view ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:7/18/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Review:Gilbert was always eager to please and came through. My transport was at a busy time of year but he accommodated me. [ View ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much Belle for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL Gilbert DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:B.Adler
    Date:7/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 MBenz convertible
    Review:I used Philam Transport LLC to transport my car from San Diego to the Miami area. The driver was early and loaded the car with great care. He called 2 days before the scheduled delivery date to ask if he could drop off the car early. I met him at ... [ More ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much Cathy for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL GILBERT DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Cathy H
    Date:7/14/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 MBenz convertible
    Response:Thank you Cathy for your kind words and glad everything went well.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Cathy H
    Date:7/14/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: CA to NJ
    Review:Let me start out by saying that I am a customer of Gilbert and will described my experience in complete honesty. I also want to say that in no way am I being compensated for this review at all. I am a car collector located in NJ and purchases vehi... [ More ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much Salvatore for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL GILBERT DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Salvatore Capriglione
    Date:7/10/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle-free moving from Florida to California
    Review:Philam transport made our move so easy and worry free from Tampa to North Highlands.Gilbert,our main contact person is very accomodating. He is very nice and always available everytime I have questions. He actually accomodated us and answered every q... [ More ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much Maria for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL GILBERT DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Maria S.
    Date:7/9/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Insurance Claim Has Never Been Processed
    Review:My Golf Cart was sent Indiana to Ocala, Florida. The cart's rain enclosure (which was not rolled up by the driver) arrived in Ocala in complete shreds. Pictures were taken on arrival and sent to Patrick per his request I was informed by Patrick t... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Gregory, I am just confused with your review..If you really go back when you placed the order,we mentioned to you to do it Enclosed truck cause it is a golf cart but you still insisted to do it open..even though we mentioned it to you 4 times..and you also wanted to get it picked up the next day which we did.We emailed you all the information and even went and beyond to call the insurance company and have given you also their information and on top of that you have been talking to the insurance agent..and last but not least to compensate you we even refunded your money.If you have questions please feel free to call me 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Gregory Cummins
    Date:7/8/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: RIPOFF - TOTAL SCUMBAG
    Review:I spoke with Gilbert at Philam Transport and had him make arrangements to ship my truck from MI to AZ. He explained how the business works and told me that we need to price it correctly so it will move. We set the price at $1500 Icluding the $200 b... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Justin..I hope that the next time you write a review, it will be an honest review.We have been working on your vehicle for almost a month and you called me because you had brokered it out with 4 other brokers prior that didn't do anything for you. We found you a trucker in less than a week and he did not want $2,000.00, it was $1,400.00. Then you call me after a week and start yelling at me and calling me a scumbag.The driver even called you and explained everything and out of nowhere you also want to put 390 pounds of items in the vehicle and the driver STILL agreed! Then you said you would think about it. We ARE an honest and reputable company and do not do any false advertising.I wish u the best [ view ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:7/5/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Did a great job
    Review:Gary picked up the vehicle on the day stated and called when he was an hour away. He was very courteous, professional and helpful. He handled it very carefully loading it onto the trailer. He said it would take 4 days and he even called me halfway ... [ More ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much Linda for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL Gilbert DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:7/3/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Very Helpful
    Review:Gilbert explained what the process was from the start. Always calming my nerves through a unfamiliar terrain and things ultimately went quickly and smoothly. Yes, I would use Philam Transport again. [ View ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much David for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL GILBERT DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:David johnson
    Date:6/20/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service !!
    Review:A big Thank You to Gilbert and Patrick. They picked up my car within 1 hour of when it was ready on a Thursday afternoon about 4.00pm. The driver called me around 3.00pm on Friday, to ask me if I wanted my car that evening around 9.00pm, or in the m... [ More ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much TJ for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL GILBERT DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:TJ
    Date:6/19/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great Co.
    Review:I have been used this shipper for the last six years. Never had any problems of any kind, always got a call back and never have been told a lie. [ View ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much Ken for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL GILBERT DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ken Binkley
    Date:6/18/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: No response to Emails or phone messages
    Review:I really thought I was doing do diligence researching and finding a reliable transport company. Pat was outgoing and informative on the phone, reviews were good(for a transport company). I agreed about a month ago, was in constant contact with Pat ... [ More ]
    Response:You chose my company because we follow through. The pick-up window for your order was 6/16-6/18, those are the dates that YOU chose. I sent you an email (as I do with all customers) stating I would assign a driver this coming weekend and send you the details. Because this weekend happened to be Father’s Day I did not work. I had a driver for pick up 6/18/14 which was still within my agreed window and delivery would have met your time table, but you said no. The fact that you refuse to let me do my job and then make accusations accusing me of not meeting your standards should give the readers of this an understanding of the situation. When you want your vehicle shipped call me anytime. Patrick 818-826-3216 Thanks, [ view ]
    Poster:Tracey
    Date:6/18/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: My Audi A6
    Review:I would like to say Patrick at Philam was very helpful and had all answers that I needed. When he said he would pick it up on the date I needed he did, when he said he would drop it off on the date I needed it to be he did. Grest prices, great attitu... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:6/1/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: My car transport
    Review:These guys were great . I am very satisfied and def recommend their service to anyone who needs to have their car transported [ View ]
    Poster:Dale
    Date:4/24/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Reliable
    Review:I went online to get quotes and got so many phone calls and email..Patrick of Philam Transport was forward, upfront and taught me the in and outs of the broker business. I will absolutely recommend this company without a doubt. Thanks again. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:4/24/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:I have used this broker before and Gilbert was great. He always kept me up to date and the delivery was on time with no issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:4/24/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service !!
    Review:My experience with Philam Transport was nothing short of awesome ! They have a knowledgeable staff that patiently walked me through the entire car transporting process. They gave me a fair price, and everything went on schedule. I will definitely ... [ More ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much Peter for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL GILBERT DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Peter S.
    Date:4/24/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Poor service
    Review:Philam Transport was later to pick up my tractor. The pick up date constantly kept being changed. A photograph and dimensions of the tractor with bucket was provided to our sales rep, but this information was never passed onto the driver of the trai... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mr.Kenton, we never received any pictures or dimensions about your tractor. We only talked to your mom twice, and we never even talked to you once. We called you to get the dimensions, but you never called us back, it was only your parents speaking with us. As per our conversation with your mom, she mentioned that the tractor was smaller than a f-150 when we assigned the trucker to you. No one told us that it was a tractor loaded with hay. Of course a driver will not pick anything up of that nature. [ view ]
    Poster:Kenton Falerios
    Date:4/23/2014 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt Service
    Review:Gilbert is the main contact person to arrange all of transporting my vehicle. He managed very well everything. I will definitely use them again. Thanks, [ View ]
    Response:WOW, Thank you so very much Jul for such an awesome review. It was also a pleasure working with you. Even though I already love what I do, if all my customers were as easy as you to deal with as you have been I would truly have the dream job! All my best. Gilbert.........FOR PROFESSIONAL, HONEST SERVICE AT ITS BEST CALL GILBERT DIRECTLY AT 818-826-3216 FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE. You can also email me, gilbert@philamtransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jul
    Date:4/22/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Vehicle was transported by Philam Transport and I could not say anything bad about their service. They kept me informed and the vehicle delivered promptly. The vehicle arrived dirty but it had been snowing in CO that day and the driver had to drive t... [ More ]
    Poster:David G
    Date:4/22/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and Great Education
    Review:After I indicated on the web a need to ship my Scion from Livermore CA to Madison WI, I got calls from numerous brokers. I chose Gilbert and PhilAm because Gilbert started out explaining the process to me in clear and complete detail. He explained t... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much Dan for your review and HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY..Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Segalman
    Date:4/22/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Hidden broker cost
    Review:First, let me be clear that the car arrived approximately on time and delivered approximately on time with no damage to the car. Gilbert was very nice in explaining the process. HOWEVER, the reason for the review, is that it was definitely not mad... [ More ]
    Response:Jeff, I am so surprised and shocked with your review. You called me personally asking for my help. I told you upfront that our broker’s fee is $199.00. You told me you had been “burned” by 2 companies that couldn’t move your car for the past 3 weeks. When you placed the order with us, your vehicle was picked up the same day and was delivered within 5 days. When I assigned you the trucker, I emailed you the total pricing that shows the breakdown between the trucker and broker fees. You thanked me the day your car was picked up, and acknowledged that you received my email with all the fees. I am completely confused why you would put in a review like this? We are a transparent, honest, and upfront company. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:4/22/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Gilbert at Philam Transport...good experience
    Review:Another positive experience. I recommend Gilbert at Philam Transport. I was initially referred to Gilbert and wouldn't hesitate to use him again and recommend him to others. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Rob and we appreciate the business very much.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Giilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:3/18/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: First Timer
    Review:The ENTIRE industry of car shipping is super overwhelming! I had never even thought to ship a car across the country until my only other option was driving. Philam came recommended to me by a few different friends. With all the competition out there... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the kind words Erika and it was my pleasure. If you or anyone you know is shipping a car let them know they can call me anytime at 1800-991-6567 [ view ]
    Poster:Erika
    Date:3/18/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Another
    Review:This was the second time I've used Philam Transport and each time has been a seamless experience. My contact, Gilbert, provided professional and courteous service and stayed in contact with me throughout the shipping process. The driver, Mark, who ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Keith and call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:3/18/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Very Very Disappointed by there service will never go to them
    Review:I came to know Philam Transport via TransportReview.com and hired to ship my car, it was Philam Transport decision who choose AAA Cargo Transport to ship my car from Rocklin CA to Raliegh NC. After i placed the order Philam Transport hired another... [ More ]
    Response:I am so confused and appalled by the accusations you are throwing at my company. We tried to help you because you wanted to keep the shipping cost down. We allowed you to contact the carrier directly and cut us out to keep your final cost down. We only had your best interests in mind. Of course we stopped answering your calls and removed your review, you never contracted us. Anyone who has any concerns call me directly at 818-826-3216 ( Gilbert Avancena ) [ view ]
    Poster:Sunil Singh
    Date:3/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service Again
    Review:I have shipped a couple cars with Gilbert. I cannot say how great he has been. He is available 7 days a week and communicates every step of the way. Not only has he shipped my Porsche 911 but has handled other cars with the most professional service... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Matt..call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:MSW
    Date:3/10/2014 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Needed my vehicle shipped from NY to CA, was referred to Philam Transport and they took all the worries out of it. I received a fair quote, car was delivered on early, and the people there were always available and kept in close communication during ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Sean and we do appreciate the business.call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Sean Peterson
    Date:3/10/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Philam Transport...Gilbert...good job
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered on time at the agreed price. Gilbert is the ower...he was transparent about the process and easy to work with. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Rob..call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:2/27/2014 8:43:00 AM
    Subject: On Time
    Review:The delivery was made for the price quoted, was picked on the day promised and delivered to me in less than a day. The experience from quote to delivery was excellent. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you. call anytime 818-826-3216 [ view ]
    Poster:Earl
    Date:2/12/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:This is the second time i used them, and i will continue to in the future, Patrick answers the phone every time and takes the time to answer all my questions. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Kumar. Call anytime 1800-991-6567 [ view ]
    Poster:Kumar
    Date:2/10/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Always in constant contact . He always answers the phone with good news . After trying may other company's I would not use anyone else . [ View ]
    Poster:Troy
    Date:2/8/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: HONEST AND RELIABLE
    Review:The delivery took a little longer than planned but that was due more to the pick-up locations short availabilities. The seller of the car worked late schedules and the car could only be picked up after 6:00PM or weekends. The transport company and Gi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacob
    Date:2/7/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Nightmare Experience - Addendum
    Review:I initially appreciated Philham's apology and the commitment to refund our $99.00 fee, even after they read our critical review. That seemed to imply some level of integrity. All we ever wanted was for Philham to honor the contract & deliver ou... [ More ]
    Response:We do send our deepest apologies, we would never intentionally jeopardize our reputation for a $99.00 fee. Road and weather conditions are out of our control and from the very beginning we tell all our customers we are brokers, not a carrier, so that no one is mislead. Regarding phone calls, you have both Gilbert and Patrick's numbers and were answered at all times on numerous occasions. We did our absolute best to handle the situation, we even gave you a full refund because of it. I once again extend my sincerest apologies and we are currently restructuring our driver database to ensure this never happens again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin