View 150,788 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,789th Review now!

PDQ Auto Movers Inc.

Location:FOR A FREE QUOTE CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK BELOW
CLAYTON OFFICE, NC 27527
Phone Number:888-737-3211 888-PDQ-3211
Secondary Phone Number:919-576-0737
Website:http://pdqautomovers.com/getquote.htm
Email:SALES@PDQAUTOMOVERS.COM
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 8/22/2007 1:40:00 PM

We are open from 8am till 11pm EST 7 days a week. We are A rated with the BBB. We never charge deposits. Payment is not due until AFTER pick up of your vehicle. Insurance coverage is always included. Both liability and cargo policies cover your vehicle while it is being transported. What make us different than the rest? Our business hours and our outstanding customer service! We are with you every step of the way! Rated "A" with the Better Business Bureau! We service your auto shipping needs PDQ! That's why we say "PDQ Auto Movers... We move cars cross country so you don't have to!! And "Pretty Da** Quick, too!" We get the job done every time!
Have your own experience with PDQ Auto Movers Inc. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New

PDQ Auto Movers Inc. reports that they have an average of 2000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 30 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.50% of PDQ Auto Movers Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.50% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Previous Reviews
    Subject:Moving Truck from Texas to North Carolina
    Review:This was my first time having a vehicle shipped to my buisness and went on line and got a instant Quote.I was very overwhelmed by the number of calls to my work phone and e mail's revieved.I went with PDQ Auto Movers because they were a north carolin... [ More ]
    Poster:fred jensen