View 179,231 Reviews on 3,962 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,232th Review now!

View PDQ Auto Movers Inc.'s New Profile

PDQ Auto Movers Inc.
Office
Clayton , NC 27527
Phone Number:888-737-3211 888-PDQ-3211
Secondary Phone Number:561-704-9705
Website:http://pdqautomovers.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 6 Months. Since 8/22/2007

What makes us different than the rest? Our outstanding customer service. We treat you like a person not a number! We are with you every step of the way. We have an "- A+"- rating with the Better Business Bureau and our knowledge of what each route is moving for cannot be beat!
Have your own experience with PDQ Auto Movers Inc. to share?

PDQ Auto Movers Inc. reports that they have an average of 850 customers per year. Currently, this site has 51 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.00% of PDQ Auto Movers Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on PDQ Auto Movers Inc.
    Subject: Great
    Review:Very timely and I felt good about the transaction! Misty really made me feel at ease about it and called And checked in frequently to let me know the most Current status!!!! I'll definitely use her again! [ View ]
    Poster:Adrienne
    Date:2/13/2015 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: I would recommend PDQ Auto Movers
    Review:Bruce was very responsive in arranging the transportation and followed up along the way. When the first scheduled pickup had to be cancelled because my vehicle wasn't ready, Bruce immediately rescheduled another truck for the very next day! [ View ]
    Poster:Chris W
    Date:2/10/2015 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Antique vehicle transport
    Review:I was extremely impressed by how quickly the truck showed up after signing the contract. Misty was cordial and kept me up to date and answered all my questions. The car received no damage and the driver contacted me prior to drop-off to give me an ... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:2/5/2015 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service!
    Review:My car was transported within 24 hours! I wouldn't have been able to make such a quick job transfer without PDQ's help! I will always use BRUCE & PDQ for vechicle transport from here on out! [ View ]
    Poster:Kat
    Date:2/2/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good dispatching...
    Review:I have used PDQ as a dispatcher numerous times, and have been satisfied with their service, promptness, and courtesy toward shipping my car each time.. Missy was the contact person again..I have also had Bruce as the contact person..Each of them is ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:1/9/2015 4:54:00 PM
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and it was during the holidays. Bruce got me a great price and the quickest ship time. Everything was smooth and easy and I would use him again [ View ]
    Poster:Chris Leyva
    Date:1/7/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:This was my first time having a vehicle transported. This was a very easy process. I would use PDQ Auto Movers again. [ View ]
    Poster:Andy GoodallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2015 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: easy easy!!
    Review:Spent a lot of time looking through all the different companies and saw Bruce had a lot of great reviews and I felt after talking with him that he would do a great job. It took a 15 minute phone call and then 2 days later the truck was there and the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:1/1/2015 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Review of PDQ Movers
    Review:This is the third time we have used PDQ Auto Movers and Bruce over the years. We highly recommend them and would definitely use them again. We have a classic vehicle that was hauled using an enclosed truck. They were right on time and everything was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Debi n Terry
    Date:12/20/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:The person that was in charge of my vehicle being shipped was named Bruce. He kept me very informed on exactly where my vehicle was. He was available for me to call at all times with any questions. Although I was in a rush at the airport when trying ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stormy butler
    Date:12/18/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Review:It was my first time having a car transported for me and it was a very pleasant experience with PDQ. They were well priced, quick to respond, extremely helpful, and earnestly friendly. I felt I was in good hands and was kept up to date throughout t... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Nguyen
    Date:11/26/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: An Excellent Experience
    Review:After looking at reviews of car transport companies I was skeptical of finding any company that could safely and cost effectively ship my car from NC to CA for my daughter's use. I ruled out many, many companies based on terrible customer service r... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike L
    Date:11/23/2014 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Time Using PDQ - Amazing AGAIN!
    Review:This is the 2nd time I've used PDQ. My first time using them was such a great success I didn't think twice about using anyone else. Sure enough, they were perfect AGAIN. You cannot beat their prices, their customer service, and timely response for ge... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:11/14/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent review
    Review:This is the 2nd time I have used this company and I am very pleased with their service. Sincerely, Dale Moore [ View ]
    Poster:Dale Moore
    Date:11/13/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Quality service at a great price
    Review:I was working on shipping a vehicle from Florida to Colorado for about a month. I researched cost and delivery time frames but always ran into work schedule problems. Having your schedule change every other day can frustrate just about everyone. I wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon O'Dell
    Date:11/1/2014 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: order #114093-XI
    Review:I contacted Bruce at PDQ after a failed attempt with another company, after a brief conversation he took all the necessary information and got right to work. I placed the order about 10 pm 10/27/14 and had my car delivered on 10/29/14 -it was that fa... [ More ]
    Poster:ciarran
    Date:10/30/2014 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: PDQ Movers
    Review:Bruce at PDQ Auto made my auto transport a painless procedure. While I was overwhelmed with phone calls and email messages after I filled out an online query, Bruce was able to make common sense of how the brokerage system operates and give me a fair... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:10/25/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience - First time shipper
    Review:This was our first experience with having a vehicle shipped. We put it out for bid, and were flooded with calls and e-mails from brokers with pricing and why their company was the best. Spoke to Bruce at PDQ, and he was genuine on the phone, and ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Smoot
    Date:10/23/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Meercedes S 550 56 Chevy Bel Air
    Review: This was the first bit of business I had done w Bruce and PDQ Transporters. I usually purchase 5-10 classic and high end automobiles throughout any given year for my own collection and enjoyment. Some are for investment purposes and I will look... [ More ]
    Poster:Tod
    Date:10/20/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: thanks
    Review:On time and very user friendly. No complaints. Would use again and highly recommended. The price was reasonable and all aspects were described in detail on every phone call. The truck was clean and the drivers were courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:10/9/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:Excellent experience. Price was right, pick up was immediate and delivery was right on time. Vehicle was delivered right to the door in enclosed carrier, although we requested/paid for open carrier, closed was better as they were able to come right ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tricia
    Date:10/6/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: California to Houston
    Review:Shipped my porsche to Houston, never shipped any car. Was a little concerned, But have to say, everything was fairly painless. Bruce was awesome. Will use pdq on my way back..Troy. [ View ]
    Poster:troy
    Date:10/1/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: My '59 Ford Delivery
    Review:Thank to Missy for coordinating a timely pickup and delivery of a non-op vehicle. Everything went smooth from start to finish. The driver kept me posted on where he was and when he'd drop the car off. he was very helpful getting the car off the trail... [ More ]
    Poster:BobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 10:53:00 PM
    Review:Three words; Excellent, Honest, affordable. They picked up on time and delivered early than promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Madan
    Date:5/21/2014 1:26:00 AM

Next Reviews on PDQ Auto Movers Inc.

PDQ Auto Movers Inc. Home | 2

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.