Transport Logo
View 172,012 Reviews on 3,864 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 172,013th Review now!

View PDQ Auto Movers Inc.'s New Profile

PDQ Auto Movers Inc.
Clayton , NC 27527
Phone Number:888-737-3211 888-PDQ-3211
Secondary Phone Number:561-704-9705
Time On Site:8 Years, 2 Months. Since 8/22/2007
What makes us different than the rest? Our outstanding customer service. We treat you like a person not a number! We are with you every step of the way. We have an "- A+"- rating with the Better Business Bureau and our knowledge of what each route is moving for cannot be beat!
Have your own experience with PDQ Auto Movers Inc. to share?

PDQ Auto Movers Inc. reports that they have an average of 850 customers per year. Currently, this site has 57 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.71% of PDQ Auto Movers Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.29% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on PDQ Auto Movers Inc.
    Subject: 2nd Time Using PDQ - Amazing AGAIN!
    Review:This is the 2nd time I've used PDQ. My first time using them was such a great success I didn't think twice about using anyone else. Sure enough, they were perfect AGAIN. You cannot beat their prices, their customer service, and timely response for ge... [ More ]
    Date:11/14/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent review
    Review:This is the 2nd time I have used this company and I am very pleased with their service. Sincerely, Dale Moore [ View ]
    Poster:Dale Moore
    Date:11/13/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Quality service at a great price
    Review:I was working on shipping a vehicle from Florida to Colorado for about a month. I researched cost and delivery time frames but always ran into work schedule problems. Having your schedule change every other day can frustrate just about everyone. I wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon O'Dell
    Date:11/1/2014 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: order #114093-XI
    Review:I contacted Bruce at PDQ after a failed attempt with another company, after a brief conversation he took all the necessary information and got right to work. I placed the order about 10 pm 10/27/14 and had my car delivered on 10/29/14 -it was that fa... [ More ]
    Date:10/30/2014 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: PDQ Movers
    Review:Bruce at PDQ Auto made my auto transport a painless procedure. While I was overwhelmed with phone calls and email messages after I filled out an online query, Bruce was able to make common sense of how the brokerage system operates and give me a fair... [ More ]
    Date:10/25/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience - First time shipper
    Review:This was our first experience with having a vehicle shipped. We put it out for bid, and were flooded with calls and e-mails from brokers with pricing and why their company was the best. Spoke to Bruce at PDQ, and he was genuine on the phone, and ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Smoot
    Date:10/23/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Meercedes S 550 56 Chevy Bel Air
    Review: This was the first bit of business I had done w Bruce and PDQ Transporters. I usually purchase 5-10 classic and high end automobiles throughout any given year for my own collection and enjoyment. Some are for investment purposes and I will look... [ More ]
    Date:10/20/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: thanks
    Review:On time and very user friendly. No complaints. Would use again and highly recommended. The price was reasonable and all aspects were described in detail on every phone call. The truck was clean and the drivers were courteous. [ View ]
    Date:10/9/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:Excellent experience. Price was right, pick up was immediate and delivery was right on time. Vehicle was delivered right to the door in enclosed carrier, although we requested/paid for open carrier, closed was better as they were able to come right ... [ More ]
    Date:10/6/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: California to Houston
    Review:Shipped my porsche to Houston, never shipped any car. Was a little concerned, But have to say, everything was fairly painless. Bruce was awesome. Will use pdq on my way back..Troy. [ View ]
    Date:10/1/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: My '59 Ford Delivery
    Review:Thank to Missy for coordinating a timely pickup and delivery of a non-op vehicle. Everything went smooth from start to finish. The driver kept me posted on where he was and when he'd drop the car off. he was very helpful getting the car off the trail... [ More ]
    Poster:BobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 10:53:00 PM
    Review:Three words; Excellent, Honest, affordable. They picked up on time and delivered early than promised. [ View ]
    Date:5/21/2014 1:26:00 AM

Next Reviews on PDQ Auto Movers Inc.

PDQ Auto Movers Inc. Home | 2

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.