View 150,697 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,698th Review now!

View Patriot Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Patriot Auto Transport LLC
Miami, FL 33174
Phone Number:888-553-5802
Website:http://www.Patriotautotransportllc.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 4 Months. Since 6/6/2013
MC-820940

A reliable partner in auto shipping and car transportation is worth the money. With Patriot Auto Transport in Miami, you can count on the best possible service at reasonable rates. We will also be happy to provide you with friendly and professional advice on your car shipping needs. Each one of our Car Transport Specialists will work with you in order to provide the most accurate car shipping quote tailor fitted to your needs. We offer all sorts of discounts to help fit your budget including Military, Student, AARP, AAA, Ebay, Dealer and Auction Pricing. Call Us Today for a Hassle Free Car Shipping Quote: 1-888-553-5802
Have your own experience with Patriot Auto Transport LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on Patriot Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Everyone was on time, very professional. The driver made contact well before pickup, and well before delivery. Arrived at the quoted time. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Jake, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Jake
    Date:9/29/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Review:This was my first time using auto transport service. From reading many positive reviews from various customers, I decided to take my chances with Patriot Auto Transport. I am very happy with the service. The driver was very courteous. I would surely... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Tom, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:9/13/2014 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: A+
    Review:Very happy with the service. Will definitely recommend. Car was picked up quick and received in just 5 days. Fast delivery. Door to door service. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Zeshan, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:zeshanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and efficient
    Review:I was expecting a lot of trouble with getting our car picked up on time and being able to communicate with the agent. I was totally wrong. Patriot was by far the cheapest, incredibly easy to communicate and get in touch with, contacted me with accu... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Chelsea, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Chelsea T.
    Date:9/4/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: thank you
    Review:Michael, I truly appreciate your time and effort to make the transport of my vehicle as smooth and easy as possible. The driver was very kind and patient to change the final destination. Once again, Thank you for your assistance. Will definitely ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Gikesh, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Gikesh
    Date:8/20/2014 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:When it comes to auto transport, there is literally one name, ANDY LITTLE. This guy is super professional, respectful, trustworthy, decent, accurate, flexible and friendly. Go search and contact all the auto transport companies, I bet you can find a ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Mohammad, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Mohammed Jasim
    Date:8/18/2014 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: transport two vehicle
    Review:Very nice people to work with. Good communication. It took a while for them to get a driver that would go out of his comfort zone to deliver the cars here. They work hard for your money. Thank you. Philip [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Phillip, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 103 Andyl@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:philip r pfitzerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 12:39:00 AM
    Subject: fast,honest, upfront prices.
    Review:Don't waste your time with other companies with their "fake" quote shenanigans. Weeks of nothing with two other transport companies I was going to just give up. Looked up Patriots reviews decided to give them a call. Within one hour I had a... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You James, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:8/5/2014 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: trasnporting vehicle
    Review:Very Pleased. I must admit I was really not confident about using one of the companies but the sales person offered someone on that very afternoon and by the next day at lunch I met the transport person in front of my home and the delivery person wa... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Sherri, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Sherri
    Date:7/22/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME COMPANY
    Review:Thank you guys for a wonderful experience after being betrayed by another company thank you for being so informative and helpful [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Bernard, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Bernard Spiller
    Date:7/17/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Wisconsin to Florida (around the July 4th holiday weekend)
    Review:We shipped our Mustang down to our son and daughter-in-law. After doing quite a bit of online research, we decided to use Patriot Auto Transport. We're glad we did. In entering information for the quote, we had used Monday, July 7th, as the first ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Steve, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Gilliland
    Date:7/15/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Damage to vehicle Broker did nothing
    Review:Issue one could not meet original quoted price, first excuse near holiday, second time there was no excuse. Cost 100.00 over quote. Consequences would of been that the vehicle would of sat until someone needed another one in that zone (50 miles). I w... [ More ]
    Response:Mike we provided you with the drivers insurance info when he returned the car you accepted it with the repairs that had been made. When I told you I would get in contact with the driver I did and the insurance as well. A claim was filed and the incident had been reported closed. This was last year we havent heard from you after that. Please contact me 888 553 5802 [ view ]
    Poster:Mike L
    Date:7/14/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Customer Service
    Review:Andy Little and the team at Patriot Auto Transport LLC accomplished in three days what other transport companies couldn't accomplish in three months. I have tried to ship my custom chopper since May 2014 via UShip at $1265 with no takers. I contacted... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Clarence, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 103 Andyl@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Clarence
    Date:7/6/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Review:The driver was very accommodating. He knew the area I needed delivery. delivery was prompt. Pick up time immediate. I called that morning driver showed up that evening he would have come within the hour but I was not Quite ready:-). When he showed ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Ali, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. We take that extra star very serious. Please let us know what we can do to make it 5 stars in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:g. smith
    Date:6/27/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Review:The service was great and very timely. The car was in good care on the open carrier. Definitely would use again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Kia, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:K Smith
    Date:6/24/2014 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Best Value
    Review:I received many quotes and Patriot was half the price of anyone else. i normally would dismiss this as a scam, but the positive reviews on this site made me give them a chance. The online order entry was simple, Larry called promptly, and the truck... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Ken, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:ken
    Date:6/24/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: SCREWED ME OVER
    Review:My family was spending the summer in Florida and I needed my van shipped down there. Timing was important because I really wanted the van to arrive on the same day that my family was to arrive. As such, I began looking for quotes 3-4 weeks in advance... [ More ]
    Response:Steve none of my reviews are fake. Transport Reviews screens every review to insure accuracy. You never formally placed an order and we cancelled your quote. Once you called us when it was time to ship your vehicle after you had posted with other brokers. We told you we couldnt honor that quote anymore because it was too late.You didnt understand that just because we had quoted you and sent you an email that didn't mean that you had placed an order with us. In addition once you post with more than one broker we don't work on your order. We tried to work with you in getting you a driver and you didnt want to hear it you just wanted to pay one price and do it the exact way you wanted to. You ultimately had to go to a company that did what we were trying to explain to you. Please feel free to contact me directly Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/24/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review: Everything went better than expected. Picked up and dropped off vehicle within a few hours for less than $300. Best price around (Believe me, I looked). Made the whole experience much less painful then I thought it would be. Would definitely rec... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Brian, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:6/5/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: very professional
    Review:Larry was first class, true professional. Thanks guys for all you did. Will definitely use you in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Chad, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Larry@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:chad fava
    Date:5/22/2014 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: WOW!!! thats all I can say
    Review:From the start Michael Anthony was honest and upfront. I had done a lot of research about bait and switch where they give you a price and then the trucker who delivers asks for more money. He reassured me that they will not do that and that if it is... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Zia, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Zia
    Date:5/19/2014 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Experience
    Review:Michael Anthony was great and worked hard to get the car pick-up quickly. Marty, the delivery driver, was nice and responsive and delivered as promised. In all it was a wonderful experience with very little stress. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Michael, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael P
    Date:5/7/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Will use again
    Review:This was a very pleasurable experience. Was quoted a price and upheld it. I would definitely use Patriot again or recommend them for any transport needs. I will keep their number in my phone! [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Jenny, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Jenny Roadcap
    Date:4/14/2014 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: WOW GREAT SERVICE!!A plus!!
    Review:They were very helpful I call them from reading all the good reviews here. Yes they are a broker but they found the right driver. I shopped around and they were the most reasonable offer I could find after 9 carriers. I needed to transport my car fr... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Walter, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Walter
    Date:4/7/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Down to the chase!
    Review:Cut-and-dry service all throughout the process. Not much details provided at service, but maybe not necessary. I cannot think of a reason not to trust them. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Jose, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:3/23/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Value
    Review:Patriot provided the best quote and the vehicle arrived undamaged. Bad weather in north likely delayed the pick up. Acceptable. I would appreciate better communication on ETA particularly since the delivery time /date was missed twice. This did not... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Malcolm, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Malcolm Grey
    Date:3/11/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Driver communication
    Review:Driver was great! In communication with me at all times! Even picked me up from airport and brought me to car and washed the car also! Would use again for sure. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Valerie, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:V PompeyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Service
    Review:This was my first experience in transporting vehicles in the U.S. Michael responded very fast to my call, and arranged the transportation of my car within couple hours. I had my car picked up the next day as we agreed despite the snow and bad weather... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Rania, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:RaniaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus SUV From California to Louisiana
    Review:Thank you Michael for setting up the transport of my uncle's SUV in a short period time going from Santa Clara, CA to Crowley, LA. My uncle told me the driver was on time on picking up his vehicle and was clear when he will be able to deliver the ve... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Kong, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Kong
    Date:1/21/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Review:The contact person set everything up for the pickup to match my timing needs to the driver. The driver was outstanding and communication was constant and spot on every step of the way. I got daily updates and the driver answered his phone when I had ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Jimi, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Jimi Hendrix
    Date:12/12/2013 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: Very brief conversation yet effective...
    Review:I have approached this company in response to the quote i received from this company and left details. In an hour Michael called me back with driver details, pick up and drop off dates. Everything went smooth on per quotation i received from this com... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Satish, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Satish
    Date:12/5/2013 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: enclosed towing
    Review:Great price, on time pickup and delivery. drivers where careful unloading and loading. car was dirty but that was dealers fault not transport company. I would use again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Eduardo, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 103 Chris@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:eduardo ramosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Don't
    Review:Don't go to web site to get 10 quotes because once you put your name, email & phone out there you will get more calls, emails & texts than you can believe. Just call Larry! [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Betty, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Betty
    Date:10/22/2013 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Very inpressed with overall expierence
    Review:I've have shipped several cars over the years and have had some Bad experiences, Average and Good experiences, buy never an Excellent experience as the one I just experienced with Patriot Auto Transport. The price was excellent and the service was ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Stephen, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen King
    Date:10/19/2013 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very Reliable Company.
    Review:When I called Michael was very quick in finding a company to transport my daughter's vehicle. I was assigned Hall towing LLC, good and reliable service at a fair price, I would absolutlely use them again if I need to. Thanks. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Juan, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Juan Munoz
    Date:10/1/2013 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Serice
    Review:I recently had my car shipped from KY to NJ. I am very satisfied with the whole shipping process, including the pick-up and drop-off, the time frame and the price. Michael is very efficient, responsive effectively by phone or email. I highly recomm... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Susan, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:10/1/2013 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: BEST COMPANY EVER
    Review:Excellence .I spoke with Chris a couple of times and his word is his bond. this guys actually took less deposit than they had quoted to me. I will use them over and over and over again. first class company. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Goshen, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 103 Chris@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:goshen toyo
    Date:9/18/2013 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Will use Patriot Shipping again!
    Review:Speaking with many representatives from different companies, I was concerned about all the horror stories each competitor said about others. I had many questions for Larry and it came to him saying, "You are going to have to trust somebody at so... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Zach, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 102 Larry@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Zach
    Date:9/16/2013 6:16:00 PM
    Review:Larry went above and beyond to find a driver willing to take on our transport. The driver was very conscientious and we were pleased with the delivery. We would definitely use Patriot Auto Transport again! [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Jill, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 102 Larry@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Jill
    Date:8/27/2013 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Patriot Auto Transport Review
    Review:Michael at Patriot was very good to work with. I had never been on the buying end of a cross-country car purchase. I live in STL and bought a Porsche from a seller in San Fransisco. Everything between myself and the broker, Patriot, went very well... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Eric, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:edouglass77
    Date:8/27/2013 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: dEFINITELY WOULD USE AGAIN
    Review:ALL CONTACRT FROM BEGIMNMNING TO END WAS IN ACCORD TO THE EVENTFUL PICK UP AND DELIVERY AS PROMISED AND ARRANGED. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Oscar, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:OSCAR PEREZ
    Date:8/26/2013 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: First Timer
    Review:This was the first time I had to use an auto transport comany, so I did my homework and found the reviews to be true. Chris worked hard to make things happen. This made me feel at ease knowing his knowledge of the transport business. The car was p... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Mike, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 103 Chris@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Duensing
    Date:8/17/2013 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: 08' BMW 328xi
    Review:I compared fifteen quotes on price and consumer reviews. I decided on Patriot after speaking to Michael, he explained the delivery process in a very clear and confident manner. The next day a transport truck was at my parents home in St Louis to pick... [ More ]
    Poster:Bernard ReyesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to Oklahoma
    Review:Transport to a less traveled area (Oklahoma) but Patriot was able to find a driver willing to transport. Quote what $50 less than what it eventually cost but not really an issue. Patriot was easy to deal with, would do business with them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:8/14/2013 6:30:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with Patriot Auto Transport. After submitting my information, they got in contact with me through e-mail. Their quote was cheaper by $150. I called, they answered, and five days later, they had a driver. I put in the depo... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Allen, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:8/14/2013 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience overall
    Review:One Negative thing - When the car was delivered, the driver told me he only accepted cash or cashier's check. That was a surprise, and I wish that would've been made clear at the start. I don't mind paying cash, but it's kind of crappy to have it spr... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Ross, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Ross
    Date:8/13/2013 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:This company was bashed by others indirectly including the ones who claim they are the cheapest! Other shippers told me this quote was a bait and switch and that no one could do it for the price quoted. I was told there would be hidden costs as well.... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Ray, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:8/8/2013 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: awesome excellent service!!!!!!!
    Review:I am so thrilled with every aspect of my experience with Patriot Auto Transport!!!!!! I almost was scammed by someone and then I feel so fortunate to have found Michael Anthony and Patriot Auto Transport. It was much lower than other quotes, I was ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Karen, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Karen leonard
    Date:8/6/2013 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:I used Patriot Auto to transport my 2 Trucks from Dallas to Austin and they were very good in arranging the pickup it was done on time Im very much Satisfied and definetly recommens to all my Friends to use this Company [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Hasan, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Hasan Quraishi
    Date:8/5/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Poster:Hasan Quraishi
    Date:8/5/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Never such Amazing service as this!!
    Review:Never such Amazing service as this!! My car was picked up in Texas less than 24 hours after hiring Patriot Auto Transport LLC, and delivered in Reno, Nevada on time! The price was hundreds less than other quotes as well!! Michael Anthony, the owner, ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Vanessa, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Vanessa