View 179,053 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,054th Review now!

View Patriot Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Patriot Auto Transport LLC
Miami, FL 33174
Phone Number:888-553-5802
Website:http://www.Patriotautotransportllc.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 8 Months. Since 6/6/2013
MC-820940

A reliable partner in auto shipping and car transportation is worth the money. With Patriot Auto Transport in Miami, you can count on the best possible service at reasonable rates. We will also be happy to provide you with friendly and professional advice on your car shipping needs. Each one of our Car Transport Specialists will work with you in order to provide the most accurate car shipping quote tailor fitted to your needs. We offer all sorts of discounts to help fit your budget including Military, Student, AARP, AAA, Ebay, Dealer and Auction Pricing. Call Us Today for a Hassle Free Car Shipping Quote: 1-888-553-5802
Have your own experience with Patriot Auto Transport LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on Patriot Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Patriot
    Review:Carlos was professional and answered all questions and concerns. Price was as quoted. Pick up and delivery on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Seth
    Date:2/2/2016 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, great price, accommodating, kept me informed
    Review:I had a great experience with Carlos at Patriot Auto Transport. The price was in the lower range of the quotes I received, but the service was outstanding. Carlos and the actual transport company kept me informed. Coordination was very good. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Conrad
    Date:1/31/2016 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Affordable
    Review:Very pleased with their customer service and the speed. My car arrived safe. It was a pleasure dealing with them I would recommend this company to all my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Nader
    Date:1/31/2016 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Patriot Auto Transport, Miami/Carlos
    Review:Patriot Auto Transport moved my vehicle from Florida to Minnesota. They were on time, kept their word regarding the quoted price, and very professional and friendly. Easy to work with them. I am a happy customer. Carlos is the best in the busines... [ More ]
    Poster:David B
    Date:1/30/2016 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Totally satisfied [ View ]
    Poster:Philip Sicard
    Date:1/28/2016 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Sandra Lee has been very professional the entire time I've been in contact with Patriot Auto Transport in regards to communication between myself, the company, and the vendor drivers. She's always been helpful, polite, and prompt on finding drivers t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tristan HudsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2016 1:29:00 AM
    Subject: Patriot Auto Transport LLC
    Review:The customer service was exceptional (Sandra Lee) and Patriot Auto Transport gave me the best price to ship my vehicle. Everything was coordinated for me and I was promptly updated on my shipment. The only negative review I have is for Matson (ship... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:12/23/2015 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Transport company was a bust!
    Review:I contacted Carlos on 11/25 the day before Thanksgiving. He was eager to please even suggested that he could have a driver the next day. I said there was no rush because the next day was a holiday. He agreed that Friday would be better & he could h... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita & Charles
    Date:12/7/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: I was a bit hesitant to use this company because their quote was so good, but I have no regrets
    Review:The company gave me an excellent bid to ship my daughter's beetle convertible across county but since we were on limited funds and not on a deadline I would give them a try. They picked up the beetle the day that I had requested and got it there when... [ More ]
    Poster:Roxanne
    Date:12/2/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Capable and honest
    Review:this is the second time working with Carlos and its just a pleasure having to deal with a capable professional honest person/Company I did recommend to my family and friends Carlos and Patriot Auto transport for their transport needs they are just ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lazer
    Date:12/1/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Land Rover LR3 transport
    Review:From the first call Ernie answer every question i had and the price was the same from booking to delivery of my car, the driver was very polite and Ernie answered my daily calls for updates. Thank you Ernesto and i will tell all my friends to use Pa... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:12/1/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: transporter service
    Review:i search all over for the right transporter and when i talked to Ernie and he told what he was able to do for me in such short notice i was very surprised with his service and honesty. great guy to deal with. i will highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:MarioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2015 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Very unprofessional..
    Review:I recommend no one go with this company. They are very unprofessional. The carrier was a small truck and a trailer really outdated! They are very rude, not only did they come late we had to take our vehicle to them. We are a military family and we w... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:11/23/2015 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: 2003 nissan
    Review:great communication, and very fast service, pick up on time and del on time also, will use again in the future thanks alot the car got there with out any problems, and i had a lot of stuff in it [ View ]
    Poster:frank blackmoon
    Date:11/20/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: HHR to college
    Review:i was very anxious, but Carlos is a professional and I got through the experience unharmed! I was able to stay in touch with Patriot the whole time. We emailed, texted and talked on the phone. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Linda AckleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: excellant car delivery service
    Review:Start to finish a fine job. Sam and Sandra Lee were courteous and prompt. Would definatley use again!Everything went as planned. Everything went well. They were great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:JshayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Using the services of Patriot Auto Transport LLC was very efficient, easy and affordable! The process was very simple: Provide pick up location, deposit and delivery location. My car arrived at the time promised. If you are in need of vehicle transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer B.
    Date:11/2/2015 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:I would definitely use Patriot Auto Transport again. Reliable, Great Communication, overall very...extremely pleased. Dispatcher was courteous, always letting us know what the status of the driver was and if he was running behind and when to expect... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2015 3:00:00 AM
    Subject: price
    Review:I was quoted $200 and got charged $250 I called twice and I left messages and got know returned call. Overall very happy with the service. But not with the bait and switch in price. [ View ]
    Poster:david lee
    Date:10/20/2015 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This Company was very reliable and the transaction went very smoothely with no hassle. I would consider using them in the near future........................................................................................................................ [ More ]
    Poster:Ricardo
    Date:10/19/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: subject of what???
    Review:easy ,fast, went absolutely perfect!!!!!!!!!!! would use again in a heart beat. welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll you want an longer rewiewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... [ More ]
    Poster:gary sneath
    Date:10/18/2015 1:50:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Performance
    Review:This company is more than the best I have ever used.They are considerate, honest and overall knowledgeable about what they do.From the first phone call to the last conversation with the truck driver was amazingly courteous . these guys just want to ... [ More ]
    Poster:George Nkrumah
    Date:10/16/2015 10:21:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with Patriot Auto Transport LLC transporting my car from Pennsylvania to California. Carlos Orihuela was very helpful and informative through the whole process. [ View ]
    Poster:Tatyana
    Date:10/13/2015 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:They took real good care of me and my car. It was a fast process, they contacted me right away. With-in a few days they gave me the drivers contact information. That driver contacted me the day before and even tho my car had trouble starting her w... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Carlos was a great help and his company was by far the cheapest company to transfer my car from Los Angeles to Atlanta. The Average price for the transport was $850. Carlos and Auto Transport did it for me for $650 plus the fee, so total I paid $70... [ More ]
    Poster:Seth
    Date:10/5/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Service with Patriot
    Review:I would 100% highly recommend Patriot Auto Transport (Miami) to anyone moving across country. Sandra Lee from Patriot was so efficient, professional and devoted to helping me move my vehicle. She was extremely friendly, she cared about move and kept ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Sandra@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Traci
    Date:9/11/2015 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience...But...
    Review:I had a good experience with Patriot. I had a change to the date about a week before the scheduled pick-up due to a family death and they accommodated. The actual carrier that picked up the vehicles was great. A husband and wife team that were on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:8/31/2015 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Michael was a pleasure to work. He worked around my son's college schedule to pick up the truck for transport. Everything went very smoothly and the price was well below what other transports were quoting. They did a great job. I would highly recomme... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:8/28/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:Patriot Auto Transport was affordable, flexible and reliable. Carlos was very accommodating in trying to provide transportation with my deadlines in mind. Although I do believe they seemed a little slow on paperwork (perhaps a result of too much mult... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Carlos@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Dana L
    Date:8/28/2015 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Excellent response, pick-up, and delivery. Vehicle was delivered at destination in minimul time and in the same condition as when it departed. I will use again... [ View ]
    Poster:Bill TuckerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Poor customer service- Inability to fulfill order as promised
    Review:We requested a quote about 8 days before we needed to transport a car about 500 miles from Alabama to Georgia. We received automated messages saying that they had received the order and were working on it. I called and emailed every day after the ... [ More ]
    Response:We had a driver for you like we said in the beginning we would. I called you the day before to let you know when the pick up time and driver would be like we told you we would and you told me you already hired someone else. How is this our fault? I told you I couldnt give you a time till right before the pickup date because it would only be an estimate. The only thing the other company did was swoop in at the last minute and steal the order while bad mouthing us. And I bet they charged you more money than us too [ view ]
    Poster:Loan
    Date:8/24/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Patriot
    Review:Patriot did a great job and Carlos was on top of every step. Work with Carlos if you can. A job well done! There was good communication with Patriot, the transport driver and the driver. I will happily select them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:8/16/2015 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: Patriot
    Review:Amazing service. First to respond, First to offer named transport company. Excellent experience for first time user. Called Sunday, car picked up Monday and delivered Tuesday. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Dean, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Dean
    Date:7/30/2015 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:I had a really good experience with this company. All my questions was answered right away and straight to the point. At first I was a little reluctant on transporting my car but the agent I dealt with Sandra Lee helped me feel at ease and comfortabl... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Stephanie, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Sandra@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie Lopes
    Date:7/15/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Good Competitive Carrier
    Review:Carlos was great and secured a driver very quickly. He also matched the price of another quote verbally. Prpfessional and thr truck arrived on the day promised. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Sean, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Carlos@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:7/15/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:I happen to came across Patriot auto transport as i was exhausting auto shippers on the web. I've talked to dozens of auto shippers to say the least. What caught my eyes with Patriot Auto Transport is their ratings on Yelp and on this review site. ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Yonas, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Carlos@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:yonas daba
    Date:7/14/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle any ware so I was not sure what to expect. I was trying to ship my car the week before the 4th of July holiday so that slowed things down a bit. Sandra at Patriot Auto Transport LLC worked very hard for m... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Mike, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Sandra@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:7/13/2015 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:Good communications, fast and easy to make arrangements. Excellent service. Everyone I dealt with, from the sales representative, to the dispatcher, to the driver, were very courteous, polite, and helpful. I would recommend this company to anybody th... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:7/10/2015 12:14:00 AM
    Subject: Don't use this company
    Review:I reserved my shipping on April 29, 2015 for a pick up on June 29, 2015. Even though their advertising no deposit required, Tony told me due to my price they would require one. I should have backed out right then. I gave him a $200 deposit on that... [ More ]
    Response:This is Michael and I didnt tell you anything like that what I told you was that we processed the refund that same day and its up to your card to settle that batch and refund you the money. Please I invite you to comment on this here if this is not true and I am lying and you havent received your money. The outcome with the driver was out of our control. [ view ]
    Poster:JackieG
    Date:7/7/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Experience Summary
    Review:The service was great. The original quote was the lowest. It was increased 15 percent as the pickup approached. It was still competitive so I did not rebid. The car was delivered as promised. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You RG, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Carlos@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:RG
    Date:7/2/2015 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Company!
    Review:Selecting a transport company can be challenging but I was extremely pleased with Patriot Auto Transport and especially the customer service, professionalism and honesty provided by Carlos Orihuela. I even recommended Patriot Auto Transport to my sis... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Willie, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Carlos@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Willie K.
    Date:6/25/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Experience
    Review:I was referred to this company by a close family friend who had a great experience. Unfortunately, I had a bad experience with this company. They failed to get a driver/ truck for my SUV for more than 7 days. Michael did not communicate much and the ... [ More ]
    Response:Mam as per our guidelines we do not work with clients that are double brokered. I didnt decide to cancel anything you decided to go with more than one company and as explained to you that hurts your chances of us doing our job and getting your car picked up. Good Luck with your transport [ view ]
    Poster:Jamaicamama
    Date:6/24/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Review:Lowest quote I could find...wondered whether or not I should go for it...glad I did. Quoted 499 and received 25 off for booking within 24 hours. Most other companies were in the 600 and up range. Carlos was very professional and caring. Excellent... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Mr. Williams, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Carlos@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:J Williams
    Date:6/22/2015 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Been dealing with Carlos since 2008
    Review:I've left Carlos reviews for at least 4 different companies and this was by far the best price because of how Patriot conducts business. He still remains my main man. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Carl, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Carlos@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Carl Calabrese
    Date:6/22/2015 4:30:00 AM
    Subject: Moving my 1972 VW Transporter
    Review:I dealt with Tony from beginning to end of my requested pickup and delivery and the quote, service and overall experience was excellent. Magnus Karlsson, the driver, was prompt and courteous and I would also recommend him. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Stewart, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 103 Tony@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Stewart
    Date:6/17/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: The Worst Customer Service and the car is still not shipped
    Review:I contacted them and spoke with Charles to ship 2 cars - one from FL to NY and the other from FL to Georgia (outside Atlanta). I went back and forth and when I decided yes - the car to NY was increased from $569 to $675!! Charles told me that it was... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Trish, Please leave this review for C and C not Patriot Auto Transport LLC [ view ]
    Poster:Trish D
    Date:6/10/2015 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Car Moved
    Review:I just want to say Carlos was AWESOME! He worked with me from beginning til end! He made sure everything went as smooth as possible and also didn't mind keeping in touch via text as well. I will definitely be keeping Carlos's contact in my phone for ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Scottie, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Carlos@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Scottie
    Date:6/9/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great service! Great price!
    Review:I would use them again! Carlos was in contact throughout the process. Other shippers quoted $550-$650. Carlos delivered as promised - $350. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Fred, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Carlos@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Fred
    Date:5/29/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: -
    Review:Great customer Service! Highly recommend this company. This Company has the best prices. I paid 375.00 from San Leandro California to Scottsdale, Arizona. [ View ]
    Response:Thank YouRosie, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Rosie L.
    Date:5/29/2015 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:I book with this young lady name Sandra Lee, I've booked with her twice. She is very nice and very precise on details. She followed up wit me every day. She sis a great Job keeping me and the Driver in the same loop. I only choose to work with her. S... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Luis, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Sandra@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:LUISThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2015 10:08:00 PM

Next Reviews on Patriot Auto Transport LLC

Patriot Auto Transport LLC Home | 2 | 3

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.