Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,325 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 961 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Patriot Auto Transport LLC
Location:Miami, FL 33174
Phone Number:888-553-5802
Website:http://www.Patriotautotransportllc.com
Time On Site:0 Year(s), 10 Month(s). Since 6/6/2013
MC-820940

A reliable partner in auto shipping and car transportation is worth the money. With Patriot Auto Transport in Miami, you can count on the best possible service at reasonable rates. We will also be happy to provide you with friendly and professional advice on your car shipping needs. Each one of our Car Transport Specialists will work with you in order to provide the most accurate car shipping quote tailor fitted to your needs. We offer all sorts of discounts to help fit your budget including Military, Student, AARP, AAA, Ebay, Dealer and Auction Pricing. Call Us Today for a Hassle Free Car Shipping Quote: 1-888-553-5802
Have your own experience with Patriot Auto Transport LLC to share?

• Subject: Will use again
    Review:This was a very pleasurable experience. Was quoted a price and upheld it. I would definitely use Patriot again or recommend them for any transport needs. I will keep their number in my phone! [ View ]
    Poster:Jenny Roadcap
    Date:4/14/2014 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: WOW GREAT SERVICE!!A plus!!
    Review:They were very helpful I call them from reading all the good reviews here. Yes they are a broker but they found the right driver. I shopped around and they were the most reasonable offer I could find after 9 carriers. I needed to transport my car fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Walter
    Date:4/7/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Down to the chase!
    Review:Cut-and-dry service all throughout the process. Not much details provided at service, but maybe not necessary. I cannot think of a reason not to trust them. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Jose, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:3/23/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Value
    Review:Patriot provided the best quote and the vehicle arrived undamaged. Bad weather in north likely delayed the pick up. Acceptable. I would appreciate better communication on ETA particularly since the delivery time /date was missed twice. This did not... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Malcolm, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Malcolm Grey
    Date:3/11/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Driver communication
    Review:Driver was great! In communication with me at all times! Even picked me up from airport and brought me to car and washed the car also! Would use again for sure. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Valerie, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:V PompeyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Service
    Review:This was my first experience in transporting vehicles in the U.S. Michael responded very fast to my call, and arranged the transportation of my car within couple hours. I had my car picked up the next day as we agreed despite the snow and bad weather... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Rania, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:RaniaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus SUV From California to Louisiana
    Review:Thank you Michael for setting up the transport of my uncle's SUV in a short period time going from Santa Clara, CA to Crowley, LA. My uncle told me the driver was on time on picking up his vehicle and was clear when he will be able to deliver the ve... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Kong, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Kong
    Date:1/21/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Review:The contact person set everything up for the pickup to match my timing needs to the driver. The driver was outstanding and communication was constant and spot on every step of the way. I got daily updates and the driver answered his phone when I had ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Jimi, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Jimi Hendrix
    Date:12/12/2013 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: Very brief conversation yet effective...
    Review:I have approached this company in response to the quote i received from this company and left details. In an hour Michael called me back with driver details, pick up and drop off dates. Everything went smooth on per quotation i received from this com... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Satish, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Satish
    Date:12/5/2013 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: enclosed towing
    Review:Great price, on time pickup and delivery. drivers where careful unloading and loading. car was dirty but that was dealers fault not transport company. I would use again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Eduardo, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 103 Chris@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:eduardo ramosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Don't
    Review:Don't go to web site to get 10 quotes because once you put your name, email & phone out there you will get more calls, emails & texts than you can believe. Just call Larry! [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Betty, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Betty
    Date:10/22/2013 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Very inpressed with overall expierence
    Review:I've have shipped several cars over the years and have had some Bad experiences, Average and Good experiences, buy never an Excellent experience as the one I just experienced with Patriot Auto Transport. The price was excellent and the service was ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Stephen, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen King
    Date:10/19/2013 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very Reliable Company.
    Review:When I called Michael was very quick in finding a company to transport my daughter's vehicle. I was assigned Hall towing LLC, good and reliable service at a fair price, I would absolutlely use them again if I need to. Thanks. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Juan, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Juan Munoz
    Date:10/1/2013 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Serice
    Review:I recently had my car shipped from KY to NJ. I am very satisfied with the whole shipping process, including the pick-up and drop-off, the time frame and the price. Michael is very efficient, responsive effectively by phone or email. I highly recomm... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Susan, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:10/1/2013 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: BEST COMPANY EVER
    Review:Excellence .I spoke with Chris a couple of times and his word is his bond. this guys actually took less deposit than they had quoted to me. I will use them over and over and over again. first class company. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Goshen, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 103 Chris@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:goshen toyo
    Date:9/18/2013 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Will use Patriot Shipping again!
    Review:Speaking with many representatives from different companies, I was concerned about all the horror stories each competitor said about others. I had many questions for Larry and it came to him saying, "You are going to have to trust somebody at so... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Zach, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 102 Larry@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Zach
    Date:9/16/2013 6:16:00 PM
    Review:Larry went above and beyond to find a driver willing to take on our transport. The driver was very conscientious and we were pleased with the delivery. We would definitely use Patriot Auto Transport again! [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Jill, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 102 Larry@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Jill
    Date:8/27/2013 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Patriot Auto Transport Review
    Review:Michael at Patriot was very good to work with. I had never been on the buying end of a cross-country car purchase. I live in STL and bought a Porsche from a seller in San Fransisco. Everything between myself and the broker, Patriot, went very well... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Eric, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:edouglass77
    Date:8/27/2013 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: dEFINITELY WOULD USE AGAIN
    Review:ALL CONTACRT FROM BEGIMNMNING TO END WAS IN ACCORD TO THE EVENTFUL PICK UP AND DELIVERY AS PROMISED AND ARRANGED. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Oscar, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:OSCAR PEREZ
    Date:8/26/2013 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: First Timer
    Review:This was the first time I had to use an auto transport comany, so I did my homework and found the reviews to be true. Chris worked hard to make things happen. This made me feel at ease knowing his knowledge of the transport business. The car was p... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Mike, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 103 Chris@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Duensing
    Date:8/17/2013 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: 08' BMW 328xi
    Review:I compared fifteen quotes on price and consumer reviews. I decided on Patriot after speaking to Michael, he explained the delivery process in a very clear and confident manner. The next day a transport truck was at my parents home in St Louis to pick... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Bernard, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Bernard ReyesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to Oklahoma
    Review:Transport to a less traveled area (Oklahoma) but Patriot was able to find a driver willing to transport. Quote what $50 less than what it eventually cost but not really an issue. Patriot was easy to deal with, would do business with them again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Steve, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:8/14/2013 6:30:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with Patriot Auto Transport. After submitting my information, they got in contact with me through e-mail. Their quote was cheaper by $150. I called, they answered, and five days later, they had a driver. I put in the depo... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Allen, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:8/14/2013 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience overall
    Review:One Negative thing - When the car was delivered, the driver told me he only accepted cash or cashier's check. That was a surprise, and I wish that would've been made clear at the start. I don't mind paying cash, but it's kind of crappy to have it spr... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Ross, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Ross
    Date:8/13/2013 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:This company was bashed by others indirectly including the ones who claim they are the cheapest! Other shippers told me this quote was a bait and switch and that no one could do it for the price quoted. I was told there would be hidden costs as well.... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Ray, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:8/8/2013 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: awesome excellent service!!!!!!!
    Review:I am so thrilled with every aspect of my experience with Patriot Auto Transport!!!!!! I almost was scammed by someone and then I feel so fortunate to have found Michael Anthony and Patriot Auto Transport. It was much lower than other quotes, I was ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Karen, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Karen leonard
    Date:8/6/2013 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:I used Patriot Auto to transport my 2 Trucks from Dallas to Austin and they were very good in arranging the pickup it was done on time Im very much Satisfied and definetly recommens to all my Friends to use this Company [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Hasan, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Hasan Quraishi
    Date:8/5/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Poster:Hasan Quraishi
    Date:8/5/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Never such Amazing service as this!!
    Review:Never such Amazing service as this!! My car was picked up in Texas less than 24 hours after hiring Patriot Auto Transport LLC, and delivered in Reno, Nevada on time! The price was hundreds less than other quotes as well!! Michael Anthony, the owner, ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Vanessa, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Vanessa
    Date:8/3/2013 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Recent Delivery
    Review:I would not hesitate to use this company again, if needed. Their quick response to any and all questions I had was nothing short of remarkable. Michael was extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. The company that picked up the vehicle was also... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Joyce, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Joyce
    Date:7/30/2013 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery Process
    Review:When speaking to Michael today I had a great experience with him. His customer service was outstanding to setting me up with a driver and a car delivery date. I feel very comfortable with choosing you guys as a company since my previous choice hit ro... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Justin, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:7/20/2013 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: 5 stars
    Review:I was happy with the rates and customer service. I received other calls from transport company's with higher rates wanting to charge 400-700 dollars when I told them I found cheaper they would either hang up in my face or talk bad about the company I... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Booker, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 Michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Booker wThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2013 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORTATION
    Review:My car was shipped by Patriot from California to Maryland: Best Price & Professional Service. That is why I again used to bring back my car from Maryland to California. Again best price and Professional Service. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Raja, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 102 Eddie@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:RAJA AYSOLA
    Date:7/16/2013 4:18:00 PM
    Review:All contacts very very polite and professional. Everything they said was true and on time. Great experience!!! [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Greg, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Greg Duell
    Date:7/11/2013 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable Auto Movers
    Review:I went through 3 transport companies before I found Patriot folks. The other 3 companies SAKS, STATWAY and 1ShotEXPRESS were total waste of time and I wasted like 3 weeks due to these folks with all false promisses and prices. Patriot did not ask... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Syed, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Syed
    Date:7/10/2013 4:06:00 AM
    Subject: Patriot Auto Transport LLC
    Review:My agent did everything that he told me he would do. We had to wait a couple of days for him to find the right driver, but he kept me informed all along about the progress. Thank you Mike for a job well done. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Charles, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Charles Venning
    Date:7/7/2013 6:21:00 PM
    Review:Great transport service! Ratings in the red mean you would not use the company again and ratings in the green mean you would. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Leisa, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:Leisa Johnson
    Date:7/5/2013 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Trandport my car from San Leandro to Anaheim, CA
    Review:After I posted the information on the website, Patriot Auto Transport LLC, the one and only one, called me. I think he is serious about the job. What he promised me after the conversation was Truth - my car was picked-up on time, in the same day, a... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Tien, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:tien ngo
    Date:6/24/2013 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: cant complain
    Review:I used them because they were local and were there when I bought my car at the auction. They delivered on time with no scratches [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Katie, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 ext 101 michael@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:katie
    Date:6/18/2013 10:38:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.