View 154,001 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,002th Review now!

View Passport Transport's New Profile

Time On Site:3 Years, 10 Months. Since 2/22/2011
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Since our founding in 1970, we have shipped thousands of treasured vehicles door-to-door with our Fully Enclosed Auto Transporters. Whether your prized possession is your daily driver, a vintage race car, a classic, a sixties muscle car, a street rod, or a modern exotic you can depend on Passport Transport. With our up-to-the-minute GPS Tracking System, you can know exactly where your car is at all times. We take the extra step to ensure your vehicles' safety because we share your appreciation of fine automobiles.
Have your own experience with Passport Transport to share?

Passport Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 83 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.83% of Passport Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.17% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Passport Transport
    Subject: MY EXPERIENCE WITH PASSPORT
    Review:I have shipped cars back and forth from va to our winter home in ca. and used what I thought was the best and paid upwards to $3,000 for this service but no one comes close to the service that I received from these people,picking up and deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:al groden
    Date:11/23/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed from Montana to New York
    Review:Excellent Honest People, Show up on time and very good Drivers..No damage and kept aware of my concerns.. John returned my calls and stayed with me throughout the whole experience.. Good people and would use again..None of the other Big so called com... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Roselle
    Date:11/22/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Review:My classic 1955 Ford Sunliner Convertible was handled by the experienced driver with kid gloves. I watched his expertise loading her, securing her in place after taking pictures and my signing the contract. He arrived on time at my location in Fai... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Ann Marasco
    Date:11/15/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Very Satisfied.....
    Review:Once my car was picked up, the driver Michael contacted me to let me know approximate time for my delivery to show up. He was right on time. Even offered to wait if I couldn't get there right when he did. As it worked out we both arrived for deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg Mavrick
    Date:11/14/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied.....
    Poster:Greg Mavrick
    Date:11/14/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Classic Car
    Review:overall experience was excellent. I felt comfortable the entire time. I was kept informed along the way. the pick up and delivery was very professional. I would use Passport Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:L Colson
    Date:11/3/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: 1982 Volvo GLTI Transport
    Review:After Dealing With A Unnamed Less Than Honest Auto Shipping Company's Shuck and Jive For The Tune Of 10 Days,With No Action Or Reaction What So Ever. One Phone Call Is All It Took To T J At Passport Transport, My Car Was Picked Up, Loaded And On The... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig H
    Date:10/28/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Sean McKay
    Review:Sean was an excellent ambassador for Passport Transport. He was extremely efficient with the pickup and delivery of our 2015 Mercedes S. Sean kept us informed the entire transport time. He stayed in touch continuously and called in advance about p... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank & Kathleen Hall
    Date:10/25/2014 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Passport
    Review:This was my first time to ship my car from St. Louis to Naples, FL; I had always driven in the past. I talked with several companies and friends who had used Passport and decided to go with them. Price was a little more than others, but the quality... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:10/23/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of car
    Review:Overall a good experience. Customer does need to realize transport date is determined by loads. May take a few days or even a week to get your vehicle picked up but that is the way the whole industry works. They do treat your car with care! [ View ]
    Poster:Dave Gilmore
    Date:10/22/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Complete car delivery company
    Review:Everything about this experience was convenient, honest and open, and the service was impeccable. The car arrived in perfect condition, and the driver knew every single spot and scratch that was existing on the car previously. Prompt and friendly. Wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:10/21/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle damage in transit
    Review:WARNING: Do not trust your classic car to this company. I willingly paid Passport Transport an exorbitant price to transport my classic car a relatively short distance because I wanted assurance it would be well cared for. In spite of being sealed ... [ More ]
    Response:This vehicle was transported into an auction and was SOLD at that auction. Passport Transport was not given the opportunity to inspect the vehicle or to determine the value of the alleged damage. The new owner purchased the vehicle "as is" and has not contacted Passport to report any damages. We will gladly review any documentation, estimates or invoices pertaining to the alleged damage. We stand behind our service and acknowledge occasionally a vehicle is damaged in transit - without documentation or the ability to inspect the vehicle it is impossible to determine whether damage exists or the value of the alleged damage. [ view ]
    Poster:Derek Durst
    Date:10/21/2014 7:38:00 AM
    Subject: Didn't Deliver
    Review:I received a quote from them with an estimated pick up and delivery date. The pick up date passed, so I emailed them and they said they were working on it. The delivery date passed, and I called them and they said they were working on car shows but... [ More ]
    Response:This is a difficult move and we did have issues with the timing of pick-up and delivery. Passport Transport did communicate with the customer by both EMail and telephone (we have the Emails to/from the customer). We regret that we weren't able to move this vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:10/18/2014 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:First time to use a transport company. From the first phone call with john Scharff in the office; he was totally helpful with information, setting up our contract and getting a schedule for the transport to fit our needs. To our amazement our car w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Smith
    Date:10/11/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I was unable to be available for the delivery but Passport assured me it would be no problem if I had a friend available to contact and they were correct. Their communication was excellent. The delivery went smoothly and photos from my friend showed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:10/9/2014 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: 55 Thunderbird
    Review:The transportation of my 55 Thunderbird from California to Colorado was very efficient. Steve Vance and his team driver, Jason, delivered my car within 24 hours of the pickup. They had to detour because of flood waters in Arizona which added mil... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie Grimm
    Date:10/8/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Well Satisfied
    Review:Though the wait was longer than expected, it was worth it. My dad and I will be glad to refer Passport- - especially the driver, Cliff. He was respectful, patient, informative. We enjoyed his excitement in his work and wish we had had the opportun... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Edmunds
    Date:10/6/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Passport Transport
    Review:Great experience. While I had a few nervous moments as a few days passed while I waited for the car to be picked up, John assured me that they had my back and they did. When the vehicle was picked up in NY, it was delivered to VA the next day, in p... [ More ]
    Poster:Ross B.
    Date:10/4/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Passport Transport
    Review:Passport moved 2 specialty cars (neither of which have ever been wet). They came through without a problem on time and handled with care the driver was in constant contact and worked with me to facilitate my busy schedule. I have used Passport before... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:10/3/2014 9:18:00 AM
    Subject: delivery and care
    Review:My Bugatti was returned in perfect condition ,as a matter of fact I had put a foot print on the running board and Cliff the driver was concerned that it had happened in his truck, I reassured him that I had just done it. great job! I will always cal... [ More ]
    Poster:eds rods and recks
    Date:10/2/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Mine was a partially dis-assembled '54 Olds...the windshield and back window glass, sitting on the front seat survived perfectly! Excellent service from start to finish, a great driver, on time and able to track via GPS...an excellent experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Norman George
    Date:9/27/2014 6:25:00 AM
    Subject: Just Incredible
    Review:Alll my life I had wanted a muscle car....and I finally saved enough to get it. After looking and looking in the Southwest for the perfect car (I live in Phoenix) for quite some time, I decided to look elsewhere and take the risk of having it shippe... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Ewing
    Date:9/23/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, as expected
    Review:Service was fantastic. A day before the ETA of the car, the driver, Cliff Weinhardt, contacted me and gave me a range of possible delivery times, and asked me what would be the best - he could deliver one evening or the next morning. As he got near... [ More ]
    Poster:John Kennedy
    Date:9/19/2014 5:26:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Everyone was good to work with. Driver was curteous and careful. Car was picked up and delivered as it was promised with no worries or drama! [ View ]
    Poster:World of Speed
    Date:9/15/2014 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of my Cobra
    Review:My story begins with the purchase of cobra located in Ct,I checked on the Internet for a suitable carrier, read all of transport reviews and started calling. Company's. I talked to John Scharff at Passport transportation and it was an easy choice aft... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry May
    Date:9/15/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Courteous, professional service
    Review:I am very happy with the service provided by Passport Transport. Passport helped me fulfill my dream of driving cross country with my son in my Corvette seeing the sights along the way. Unfortunately I did not have the time to drive back which is w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim W
    Date:9/10/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review: My experience with Passport Transport was excellent. Everything went much better than I expected. The communication and prompt service could not have been any better. I will certainly be using Passport again. It is rare these days that any servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Walton
    Date:9/10/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Both the planning phase and execution phase went off perfectly. John Scharff was extremely helpful in planning out the whole process since this was my first time ever doing this. He was always available as I had questions throughout the process. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:Clint Coldren
    Date:9/8/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Great Delivery
    Review:I have used them on three occasions and they have done a great job every time. Their prices are fair and competitive to others I have had quote. They pickup in the window time promised, and the same with delivery. They don't give you date that they c... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean
    Date:9/5/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport
    Review:I was very happy with the service provided by Passport Transport. The driver, Jeff, was very helpful, courteous and remained in contact throughout the delivery. I will you this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris C.
    Date:9/5/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Failed Transport
    Review:I was quoted on August 18th that the car would be picked up between August 18th and 28th with a delivery between August 21st and September 4th. I phoned several times and spoke to multiple people. I was told that it was scheduled right after Pebble... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve A
    Date:9/3/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy SSR transport
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and I did quite a bit of research. I initially agreed to have a Chevy SSR shipped from Colorado to Kentucky with a different carrier that turned out to be not very "Reliable". Long story short, I be... [ More ]
    Poster:Vincent G.
    Date:9/2/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Cliff Weinhardt-Driver
    Review:First time to use Passport Transport, very satisfied! Driver was courteous, respectful and knowledgeable. Transport was in excellent condition and received in timely manner; no issues what-so-ever. Defiantly would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Hicks
    Date:9/2/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Saved again!
    Review:We used Passport Transport ~4 yrs years ago when they were associated with Fed Ex (Fed Ex has since gotten out of the auto-transport biz) and had no issues with them moving two sports cars for us. However, when I needed to move the cars again (now 3... [ More ]
    Poster:Karyn T
    Date:8/21/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied with Passport Transport
    Review:We had a very positive experience with Passport Transport. The employees were a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful. Pickup and delivery was very prompt. GPS tracking allowed us to follow the car's location. Our driver Roman was very court... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda
    Date:7/28/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Commendation for Driver Cliff Weinhardt
    Review:Good day: I want to express my sincere thanks to Passport Transport, your dispatcher, and to the driver that delivered the 1970 Chevelle SS. It arrived in immaculate condition. I met Cliff Weinhardt at our appointed time and location. He waited... [ More ]
    Poster:David Hagen
    Date:7/28/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 60 TR3A
    Review:For several years I've had my car in for restoration in Tolleson, AZ. At last it was time for my baby to come home to Arkansas so I was looking for a reliable transport company. I spent a lot of time on the net reading reviews and was seriously dep... [ More ]
    Poster:Carla
    Date:7/23/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience Passport Transport
    Review:From the first call with John Scharff to set up the order to delivery day with Cliff Weinhardt it was a pleasure and first class experience. Cliff demonstrated great professionalism, very thorough and handled my vehicle with great care. Timeline wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale
    Date:7/21/2014 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Race car transportation
    Review:Car was picked up promptly after confirmation of order and delivered quickly, well ahead of the outside date that had been promised. Personnel were courteous and communicated progress of the journey. Delivery time of day was coordinated to suit our ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Hamilton
    Date:7/21/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 1947 Ford
    Review:After searching for reliable transport for my new Ford, a local classic car dealer suggested Passport. For the distance, an enclosed carrier, and the reputation - I felt the cost was fair. The customer service was excellent every step of the way. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Bailey
    Date:7/17/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Review:The Driver Cliff was extremely professional and pleasant and patient. Both ends of the transportation went smoothly. Do appreciate the SERVICE. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Virginia Hendricks
    Date:7/16/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment to Florida
    Review:We did a lot of research before choosing Passport but we certainly made the right choice. This is a top drawer professional operation - Responsive communications and courteous service from the front office to the driver. A pleasurable shipping experi... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Keller
    Date:7/14/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Passport Transport experience
    Review:I was a first time user of Passport Transport . Four of my show cars were transported from MA to NY for a show . I originally had only three scheduled for transport but had a last minute add-on . Passport went out of their way to somehow make arrange... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Tesone
    Date:7/14/2014 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: car pick up
    Review:I made a trade in early July to trade for a Cobra. The car was supposed to be picked up between 6/17/ and 6/24. Deliivered between 6/22 and 7/5. Today is June 30th. Car still hasnt been picked up. I am told that 2 trucks are "broken" down. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Baker
    Date:6/30/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Overall
    Review:Had an excellent recommendation for Passport Transport from the Classic Car Club of America......Bought a 55 Chevy pick up out of Texas to be delivered to Massachusetts....Friendly customer service...did not want a company that outsources their servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/24/2014 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of car
    Review:Passport Transport delivered my car on time. The driver was very professional, and very careful with the handling of my car. The company kept me posted at all times. The car was clean, no hand prints on it. I would recommend this company to anybody w... [ More ]
    Poster:Swede
    Date:6/19/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Expierance
    Review:From the out go of planning the transportation with the office was great! There is always someone to talk to and emails are immediate in response. The Driver's are extremely professional and handle the cars like there own. There are also very fami... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry @ Barris Kustom
    Date:6/18/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:!st time client. John Scharff was extremely helpful and creative in meeting the specific needs regarding time frame and logistics of the delivery, etc. If I ever need to transport another vehicle, I will definitely "renew my Passport." [ View ]
    Poster:Cliff Leviton
    Date:6/12/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Passport was great
    Review:This was the first time I've shipped a car. It was a relatively important historic vehicle so I decided to bid only enclosed carriers. Most of the prices were within $75 of each other. One of the reasons I went with Passport was because of the pe... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:6/11/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: 1957 Ford Thunderbird transport
    Review:I was very impressed with the friendly driver, who was very efficient and was able to get my car to me very quickly. I also really enjoyed having the GPS link so that I could track the progress of the transport, to better plan the arrival of my car, ... [ More ]
    Poster:William Brunner