View 149,258 Reviews on 3,542 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,259th Review now!

View Passport Transport's New Profile

Time On Site:4 Years, 7 Months. Since 2/22/2011
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Since our founding in 1970, we have shipped thousands of treasured vehicles door-to-door with our Fully Enclosed Auto Transporters. Whether your prized possession is your daily driver, a vintage race car, a classic, a sixties muscle car, a street rod, or a modern exotic you can depend on Passport Transport. With our up-to-the-minute GPS Tracking System, you can know exactly where your car is at all times. We take the extra step to ensure your vehicles' safety because we share your appreciation of fine automobiles.
Have your own experience with Passport Transport to share?

Passport Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 79 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.79% of Passport Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.21% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Passport Transport
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Mine was a partially dis-assembled '54 Olds...the windshield and back window glass, sitting on the front seat survived perfectly! Excellent service from start to finish, a great driver, on time and able to track via GPS...an excellent experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Norman George
    Date:9/27/2014 6:25:00 AM
    Subject: Just Incredible
    Review:Alll my life I had wanted a muscle car....and I finally saved enough to get it. After looking and looking in the Southwest for the perfect car (I live in Phoenix) for quite some time, I decided to look elsewhere and take the risk of having it shippe... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Ewing
    Date:9/23/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, as expected
    Review:Service was fantastic. A day before the ETA of the car, the driver, Cliff Weinhardt, contacted me and gave me a range of possible delivery times, and asked me what would be the best - he could deliver one evening or the next morning. As he got near... [ More ]
    Poster:John Kennedy
    Date:9/19/2014 5:26:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Everyone was good to work with. Driver was curteous and careful. Car was picked up and delivered as it was promised with no worries or drama! [ View ]
    Poster:World of Speed
    Date:9/15/2014 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of my Cobra
    Review:My story begins with the purchase of cobra located in Ct,I checked on the Internet for a suitable carrier, read all of transport reviews and started calling. Company's. I talked to John Scharff at Passport transportation and it was an easy choice aft... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry May
    Date:9/15/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Courteous, professional service
    Review:I am very happy with the service provided by Passport Transport. Passport helped me fulfill my dream of driving cross country with my son in my Corvette seeing the sights along the way. Unfortunately I did not have the time to drive back which is w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim W
    Date:9/10/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review: My experience with Passport Transport was excellent. Everything went much better than I expected. The communication and prompt service could not have been any better. I will certainly be using Passport again. It is rare these days that any servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Walton
    Date:9/10/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Both the planning phase and execution phase went off perfectly. John Scharff was extremely helpful in planning out the whole process since this was my first time ever doing this. He was always available as I had questions throughout the process. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:Clint Coldren
    Date:9/8/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Great Delivery
    Review:I have used them on three occasions and they have done a great job every time. Their prices are fair and competitive to others I have had quote. They pickup in the window time promised, and the same with delivery. They don't give you date that they c... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean
    Date:9/5/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport
    Review:I was very happy with the service provided by Passport Transport. The driver, Jeff, was very helpful, courteous and remained in contact throughout the delivery. I will you this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris C.
    Date:9/5/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Failed Transport
    Review:I was quoted on August 18th that the car would be picked up between August 18th and 28th with a delivery between August 21st and September 4th. I phoned several times and spoke to multiple people. I was told that it was scheduled right after Pebble... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve A
    Date:9/3/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy SSR transport
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and I did quite a bit of research. I initially agreed to have a Chevy SSR shipped from Colorado to Kentucky with a different carrier that turned out to be not very "Reliable". Long story short, I be... [ More ]
    Poster:Vincent G.
    Date:9/2/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Cliff Weinhardt-Driver
    Review:First time to use Passport Transport, very satisfied! Driver was courteous, respectful and knowledgeable. Transport was in excellent condition and received in timely manner; no issues what-so-ever. Defiantly would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Hicks
    Date:9/2/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Saved again!
    Review:We used Passport Transport ~4 yrs years ago when they were associated with Fed Ex (Fed Ex has since gotten out of the auto-transport biz) and had no issues with them moving two sports cars for us. However, when I needed to move the cars again (now 3... [ More ]
    Poster:Karyn T
    Date:8/21/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied with Passport Transport
    Review:We had a very positive experience with Passport Transport. The employees were a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful. Pickup and delivery was very prompt. GPS tracking allowed us to follow the car's location. Our driver Roman was very court... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda
    Date:7/28/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Commendation for Driver Cliff Weinhardt
    Review:Good day: I want to express my sincere thanks to Passport Transport, your dispatcher, and to the driver that delivered the 1970 Chevelle SS. It arrived in immaculate condition. I met Cliff Weinhardt at our appointed time and location. He waited... [ More ]
    Poster:David Hagen
    Date:7/28/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 60 TR3A
    Review:For several years I've had my car in for restoration in Tolleson, AZ. At last it was time for my baby to come home to Arkansas so I was looking for a reliable transport company. I spent a lot of time on the net reading reviews and was seriously dep... [ More ]
    Poster:Carla
    Date:7/23/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience Passport Transport
    Review:From the first call with John Scharff to set up the order to delivery day with Cliff Weinhardt it was a pleasure and first class experience. Cliff demonstrated great professionalism, very thorough and handled my vehicle with great care. Timeline wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale
    Date:7/21/2014 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Race car transportation
    Review:Car was picked up promptly after confirmation of order and delivered quickly, well ahead of the outside date that had been promised. Personnel were courteous and communicated progress of the journey. Delivery time of day was coordinated to suit our ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Hamilton
    Date:7/21/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 1947 Ford
    Review:After searching for reliable transport for my new Ford, a local classic car dealer suggested Passport. For the distance, an enclosed carrier, and the reputation - I felt the cost was fair. The customer service was excellent every step of the way. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Bailey
    Date:7/17/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Review:The Driver Cliff was extremely professional and pleasant and patient. Both ends of the transportation went smoothly. Do appreciate the SERVICE. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Virginia Hendricks
    Date:7/16/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment to Florida
    Review:We did a lot of research before choosing Passport but we certainly made the right choice. This is a top drawer professional operation - Responsive communications and courteous service from the front office to the driver. A pleasurable shipping experi... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Keller
    Date:7/14/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Passport Transport experience
    Review:I was a first time user of Passport Transport . Four of my show cars were transported from MA to NY for a show . I originally had only three scheduled for transport but had a last minute add-on . Passport went out of their way to somehow make arrange... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Tesone
    Date:7/14/2014 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: car pick up
    Review:I made a trade in early July to trade for a Cobra. The car was supposed to be picked up between 6/17/ and 6/24. Deliivered between 6/22 and 7/5. Today is June 30th. Car still hasnt been picked up. I am told that 2 trucks are "broken" down. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Baker
    Date:6/30/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Overall
    Review:Had an excellent recommendation for Passport Transport from the Classic Car Club of America......Bought a 55 Chevy pick up out of Texas to be delivered to Massachusetts....Friendly customer service...did not want a company that outsources their servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/24/2014 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of car
    Review:Passport Transport delivered my car on time. The driver was very professional, and very careful with the handling of my car. The company kept me posted at all times. The car was clean, no hand prints on it. I would recommend this company to anybody w... [ More ]
    Poster:Swede
    Date:6/19/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Expierance
    Review:From the out go of planning the transportation with the office was great! There is always someone to talk to and emails are immediate in response. The Driver's are extremely professional and handle the cars like there own. There are also very fami... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry @ Barris Kustom
    Date:6/18/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:!st time client. John Scharff was extremely helpful and creative in meeting the specific needs regarding time frame and logistics of the delivery, etc. If I ever need to transport another vehicle, I will definitely "renew my Passport." [ View ]
    Poster:Cliff Leviton
    Date:6/12/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Passport was great
    Review:This was the first time I've shipped a car. It was a relatively important historic vehicle so I decided to bid only enclosed carriers. Most of the prices were within $75 of each other. One of the reasons I went with Passport was because of the pe... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:6/11/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: 1957 Ford Thunderbird transport
    Review:I was very impressed with the friendly driver, who was very efficient and was able to get my car to me very quickly. I also really enjoyed having the GPS link so that I could track the progress of the transport, to better plan the arrival of my car, ... [ More ]
    Poster:William Brunner
    Date:6/9/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Review:We at Mid Atlantic Antique & Collector Car Center have been using Passport Transport for several years now. We buy and sell low mileage original cars and are very proud to say that we use Passport for picking up our purchases and delivering sold... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronnie Hux
    Date:6/9/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Company Contact Person
    Review:The company contact person, John Scharff, was very helpful and very responsive to questions that I sent by email. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Kendall
    Date:5/9/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: 1937 Buick Roadmaster convertible
    Review:John was knowledgeable, helpful, and responded promptly to questions. The driver, Kurt, was polite and professional. Delivery was a day earlier than estimate. Price was extremely competitive (got several quotes). Overall, an excellent experience.... [ More ]
    Poster:carol huser
    Date:5/6/2014 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: 1932 ford roadster
    Review:mike let us know when he was going to be here we had some pretty bad winds and he call to let us know that he was going to wait to let the winds die down. but he was able to get here on time.what a great guy you have working for you. I just can't say... [ More ]
    Poster:ilene moritz
    Date:5/2/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: passport
    Review:Passport did a better job than others I have used, although I have had good service from all of the carriers. I like the tracking feature. They were a day late because of an error, but I had built in several days of slack so it didn't matter. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Malcolm Barksdale
    Date:4/24/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Top notch service
    Review:Tim and James were my contacts with Passport and they did a fine job. Both honest and courteous. Couldn't ask for more. [ View ]
    Poster:Nick A
    Date:4/10/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Accomadating
    Review:Passport did a great job accomadating my time Frames. They did a great job working around the Sellers time constraints for pickup along with My receiving dates. The driver was super friendly And I love the whole transponder deal where I Can trac... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean DeSantis
    Date:4/9/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: My Studebaker
    Review:It took me awhile before I decided which transporter to use for my car. After reading reviews and talking to people I decided on Passport Transport. I was getting a little impatient in the beginning because it took so long to pick up the car in Mis... [ More ]
    Poster:Juanita
    Date:4/7/2014 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Slow at first, but awesome in the End
    Review:After a few rounds of no-shows and outrageous cost estimates, Passport Transport won the deal. They were slow at first on the pick-up dates (fine print said estimated dates for pick-up on top of the 10 day window), 7 days later after the 10 day windo... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:4/1/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Serice
    Review:Just want to say that PassportTransport is an excellant choice on having your classic cars delivered. Perry the driver was awesome, great to talk to, made sure everything on my Z28 was in order and not damaged, he kept in contact with me the entire t... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:3/29/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: The Best James Johnson
    Review:I have used serval carriers before but have never had the service that I got from Passport. They did exactly what they said they would do, only sooner. Hats off to James Johnson, he was simply the best. Keep me informed, was on time and took great ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry H
    Date:3/28/2014 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I called Passport Transport to pick up and a 1969 Camaro z28 in Oklahoma and deliver it in Florida. My initial contact was with a representative called Ken. We agreed on a price and I was told by Ken that my car would be picked up on Thursday (I paid... [ More ]
    Poster:JC Erro
    Date:3/21/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Review:Purchased a collectible vehicle and searched many companies for enclosed transport. Have worked with several companies in the past but never with Passport - upon a strong recommendation, I contracted with Passport having John Scharff as my contact. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:3/21/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to Concours
    Review:From our initial contact with John Scharff with Passport all was handled in a professional manner. The driver, was on time, helpful, and courteous. Our vehicle was transported to a concours where the driver then loaded the car back up for a return t... [ More ]
    Poster:Auto Collectors Garage Inc
    Date:3/13/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Car treansport
    Review:Excellent service, car arrived in enclosed trailer. Employees were very careful not to damage vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Bernie
    Date:3/11/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Review:I needed a transport company, but I didn't want to go through a crooked broker and risk never having my car picked up like the last time. So I contacted my dealership and they gave me passport transport as their preferred transport company. I cal... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:3/4/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Cheaper isn't always better
    Review:All communications were professional and they provided the services they promised. The driver, James, came out of his way to pick up the car earlier than the route detailed. This got our car safely enclosed and out of the weather for the trip. Pri... [ More ]
    Poster:Loren
    Date:3/1/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: 1986 C10 Enclosed Transportation
    Review:This is my first attempt at not only purchasing a soon to be classic vehicle, but transporting it as well. I hadn't the first clue of where to look, what costs would be, or how reputable the company I would end up choosing would be. The priva... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:2/24/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I was the seller this time that Passport was used. I have used them in the past as a buyer and would recommend them. Mark Wonsey was on time and easy to work with even dealing with a major winter storm only a few days ago that left the roads a mess. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Jones
    Date:2/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: 57 belair convertible
    Review:Driver James was excellent!! What a pleasant experience dealing with Passport Transport. I will only use them for any other auto moves I need. Thank You!! [ View ]
    Poster:tim