Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,454 Reviews on 3,366 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1254 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Time On Site:3 Year(s), 2 Month(s). Since 2/22/2011
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Since our founding in 1970, we have shipped thousands of treasured vehicles door-to-door with our Fully Enclosed Auto Transporters. Whether your prized possession is your daily driver, a vintage race car, a classic, a sixties muscle car, a street rod, or a modern exotic you can depend on Passport Transport. With our up-to-the-minute GPS Tracking System, you can know exactly where your car is at all times. We take the extra step to ensure your vehicles' safety because we share your appreciation of fine automobiles.
Have your own experience with Passport Transport to share?

Passport Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 94 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.94% of Passport Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.06% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Passport Transport
    Subject: Top notch service
    Review:Tim and James were my contacts with Passport and they did a fine job. Both honest and courteous. Couldn't ask for more. [ View ]
    Poster:Nick A
    Date:4/10/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Accomadating
    Review:Passport did a great job accomadating my time Frames. They did a great job working around the Sellers time constraints for pickup along with My receiving dates. The driver was super friendly And I love the whole transponder deal where I Can trac... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean DeSantis
    Date:4/9/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: My Studebaker
    Review:It took me awhile before I decided which transporter to use for my car. After reading reviews and talking to people I decided on Passport Transport. I was getting a little impatient in the beginning because it took so long to pick up the car in Mis... [ More ]
    Poster:Juanita
    Date:4/7/2014 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Slow at first, but awesome in the End
    Review:After a few rounds of no-shows and outrageous cost estimates, Passport Transport won the deal. They were slow at first on the pick-up dates (fine print said estimated dates for pick-up on top of the 10 day window), 7 days later after the 10 day windo... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:4/1/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Serice
    Review:Just want to say that PassportTransport is an excellant choice on having your classic cars delivered. Perry the driver was awesome, great to talk to, made sure everything on my Z28 was in order and not damaged, he kept in contact with me the entire t... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:3/29/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: The Best James Johnson
    Review:I have used serval carriers before but have never had the service that I got from Passport. They did exactly what they said they would do, only sooner. Hats off to James Johnson, he was simply the best. Keep me informed, was on time and took great ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry H
    Date:3/28/2014 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I called Passport Transport to pick up and a 1969 Camaro z28 in Oklahoma and deliver it in Florida. My initial contact was with a representative called Ken. We agreed on a price and I was told by Ken that my car would be picked up on Thursday (I paid... [ More ]
    Poster:JC Erro
    Date:3/21/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Review:Purchased a collectible vehicle and searched many companies for enclosed transport. Have worked with several companies in the past but never with Passport - upon a strong recommendation, I contracted with Passport having John Scharff as my contact. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:3/21/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to Concours
    Review:From our initial contact with John Scharff with Passport all was handled in a professional manner. The driver, was on time, helpful, and courteous. Our vehicle was transported to a concours where the driver then loaded the car back up for a return t... [ More ]
    Poster:Auto Collectors Garage Inc
    Date:3/13/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Car treansport
    Review:Excellent service, car arrived in enclosed trailer. Employees were very careful not to damage vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Bernie
    Date:3/11/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Review:I needed a transport company, but I didn't want to go through a crooked broker and risk never having my car picked up like the last time. So I contacted my dealership and they gave me passport transport as their preferred transport company. I cal... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:3/4/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Cheaper isn't always better
    Review:All communications were professional and they provided the services they promised. The driver, James, came out of his way to pick up the car earlier than the route detailed. This got our car safely enclosed and out of the weather for the trip. Pri... [ More ]
    Poster:Loren
    Date:3/1/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: 1986 C10 Enclosed Transportation
    Review:This is my first attempt at not only purchasing a soon to be classic vehicle, but transporting it as well. I hadn't the first clue of where to look, what costs would be, or how reputable the company I would end up choosing would be. The priva... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:2/24/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I was the seller this time that Passport was used. I have used them in the past as a buyer and would recommend them. Mark Wonsey was on time and easy to work with even dealing with a major winter storm only a few days ago that left the roads a mess. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Jones
    Date:2/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: 57 belair convertible
    Review:Driver James was excellent!! What a pleasant experience dealing with Passport Transport. I will only use them for any other auto moves I need. Thank You!! [ View ]
    Poster:tim
    Date:2/19/2014 10:05:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:There are a zillion auto transport companies out there so how do you choose a good one? I researched and chose Passport Transport and they were an excellent choice. Vehicle arrived in a short time and especially short considering the snow and icy w... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Hollars
    Date:2/19/2014 7:39:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review: Excellent service.Have used twice and been very happy with everyone I 've been in contact with.Will not hesitate to use again if need be.THANKS -Harold [ View ]
    Poster:harold hyman
    Date:2/17/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 1928 Model A car
    Review:I highly recommend Passport Transport. They do what they promise. I tried two other companies who never picked up my car as promised. I called Mr. Scharf who said he had a truck in Idaho and could pick up my 1928 Ford model A in a matter of hours, wh... [ More ]
    Poster:John Pfeiffer
    Date:2/11/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Service above and beyond
    Review:I have never used a service of this nature before but let me tell you first the agent price matched a lower bid from another company and beat it .Then the truck driver delivered my truck on a day it was about 10 degrees outside. The truck was a hotr... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert McHenry
    Date:2/10/2014 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Incredible service
    Review:Passport Transport brought our 1967 Rolls Royce from Oklahoma to North Carolina. It was a flawless job!!! Ken was fantastic as was the driver James. Great company to do business with! Excellent service and communication.. we loved being able to tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheree Greider
    Date:2/7/2014 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Rating
    Review:I would like to take this opportunity to thank TJ for his setting up of time frame, reasonable fee etc. in the moving of my car from Wixom, MI to Oakland, ME. The car arrived in perfect condition. Kurt, the driver, was not only a true gentleman, bu... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Steeves
    Date:2/5/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Recent move
    Review:Thanks to Ken and Roman for pulling off a quick turn from IL to our shop in NC. Excellent service, showed up when expected and enjoyed being able to track the shipment through the process. Man Made Legends in Mooresville, NC will be using Passport fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Man Made Legends
    Date:2/4/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Transport/Delivery
    Review:We felt completely satisfied with the service and the company. Loved how we could track where the truck was at all times. We were extremely happy with John from the set up to Kevin the driver. [ View ]
    Poster:Ray & Judy Kirk
    Date:2/1/2014 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: My Experence!
    Review:I own MS CLASSIC CARS in Seekonk, MA and have been using Passport transport for over a year. I use them when I purchase vehicles, sell vehicles and for all my auctions such as Barrett Jackson and Mecum. I recently consigned some vehicles to the Mec... [ More ]
    Poster:MS CLASSIC CARS
    Date:1/27/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great group to deal with
    Review:It took a few days longer than I had hoped but everything went otherwise perfectly Car was clean, perhaps even cleaner than when I dropped it off because it was raining. . Great group to work with! My car was shipped in an enclosed company truck, wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim Frank
    Date:1/20/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Review:First I called Reliable transport had everything set then they changed date contacted Passport Trans had qte with 1/2 hour it was great working with Scott Piper and the driver Marek contacted me via phone with up dates very pleased with service was f... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce Geigner
    Date:12/23/2013 6:57:00 AM
    Poster:Bruce Geigner
    Date:12/23/2013 6:56:00 AM
    Subject: 1964 ford falcon
    Review:Hesitate to hire transport company to move my falcon. Passport Transport delivered my car on time, with no issues, and certainly proved my fears to be unfounded. Great job, start to finish. Special thanks to driver Shaun McKay, well done by all!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:jerry sherman
    Date:12/22/2013 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Finally! A seamless transaction!!!
    Review:We bought our classic car in Connecticut, and were advised by the dealer to contact Passport Transport. We stated that we wanted the car delivered in an enclosed truck (the car is a 1936 Buick Coupe SR46). We were quite pleased with the quote we we... [ More ]
    Poster:Pamela M. Loveday
    Date:12/13/2013 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:This was an excellent business interaction in all aspects. We were not on a firm schedule to deliver the from Kansas to Washington but there were constraints imposed by the seller and buyers availability schedule. John Scharff, the Passport accoun... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Sziklai
    Date:12/8/2013 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Communication
    Poster:Peter Sziklai
    Date:12/8/2013 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 Corvette
    Review:This is my original 1967 Corvette's 3rd round trip from Ohio to Florida and I have been very pleased with the quick pick-up and delivery every time! I called Ken at Passport on a Friday and the Corvette was picked up on Sunday. Five days later I was... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Burge
    Date:11/18/2013 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Employee courtesy
    Review:My contact, Scott Piper, and driver, Terry Miller, were both courteous and very helpful. Scott gave me all necessary information on my first call to make a informed decision. Terry was very helpful on the receiving end to get the vehicle (non-run ) i... [ More ]
    Poster:Franklin Rudolph
    Date:11/13/2013 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent transportation experience.
    Review:Passport Transport shipped my 'new' car without a hitch. Service was great including phone calls regarding pick-up and especially the GPS tracking on line. After a bad experience with a 'broker', I contacted Ken at P/T and my car was picked up the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack Griffiths
    Date:11/11/2013 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Very Courteious and Great Communication
    Review:Passport Transport and the driver David Stanley did a great job. I was very happy. He stayed in touch with me to make sure I was going to be available at the estimated time of arrival. He carefully unloaded my new SUV and was friendly and professi... [ More ]
    Poster:John F
    Date:11/10/2013 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: shipping 2014 Stingray
    Review:Ken at Passport was a pleasure to work with. Passport uses a GPS locater service, which allows the customer to 'follow' the movement of their vehicle… Besides the excellent customer service, their 'bid' was fair and competitive. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave K
    Date:11/9/2013 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome job!
    Review:Passport transport is the best. I have used them twice and have been very helpful, courteous and fair in pricing. Highly recommend these guys. [ View ]
    Poster:Fred M
    Date:11/7/2013 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with your service
    Review:Thanks for the great service Passport Transport has given me. Your driver, Rick, was very professional and kept in contact every step of the trip. He took extra time examining the truck after he unloaded it. Rick is certainly an asset to your comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Gotch
    Date:11/2/2013 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation Review
    Review:The Good: 1. The driver was knowledgeable and cared a great deal for the protection of my vehicle. 2. Ken, the person who took the order was polite and tried to accommodate my time lines. 3. The truck was set up to handle high-end vehicles tha... [ More ]
    Poster:LC
    Date:10/31/2013 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:great service, knowledgeable people, professional driver, fair price, will use passport again, used another transport a little over 2 yrs. ago, they did $3,000 damage to my car and my own insurance company (Hagerty) fixed my car then recovered 85% of... [ More ]
    Poster:stephen p. seach
    Date:10/29/2013 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:Great company would not use anyone else to move my vehicles. Love the idea of tracking the transporting of the vehicle, worked great. makes for more excitement.. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis Smith
    Date:10/24/2013 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Stingray Delivery - FIRST CLASS SERVICE!
    Review:I was extremely pleased with Passport Transport's performance delivering my 2014 Stingray from Ohio to Texas - on time, and in perfect condition. I appreciated all the help and communication through the process from Derek and Ken and Scott. And I... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry Schultz
    Date:10/23/2013 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my cars
    Review:About 8 years ago my wife and I became "Snowbirds" We live in Florida during the winter and Michigan during the summer. When we first started doing this I began looking for a transport company to move one of my cars back and forth for us ... [ More ]
    Poster:G. M. Perry
    Date:10/22/2013 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up & delivery of Model A coupe 1930
    Review:I would NOT use anybody, but Passport Transport. Scott Piper was EXCELLENT. His knowledge, Personality,and Expertise are truly assets to Passport Transport. He was courteous at all times, He put me at ease, He explained the whole procedure of how th... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Simmons
    Date:10/18/2013 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: car delivery and shipment
    Review:I recently purchased a car online from Drivers Image in Skokie, Ill. After several bad experiences with other carrriers in getting this car delivered, we canceled those and scheduled with Passport. Although I became a little impatient, the car was sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick TysingerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service & professionalism
    Review:I have shipped cars previously with Passport Transport and have always been a very satisfied customer. Today I shipped a 1967 Custom Camaro from Texas to Las Vegas. The communication prior to my pickup was excellent. This is a fully restored autom... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Peterson
    Date:9/20/2013 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Passport Transport
    Review:Very professional and courteous drivers. They kept me informed by phone regarding their location and expected times of arrival and delivery, and along with the gps tracking system, I felt very comfortable that I knew the location and itinerary of th... [ More ]
    Poster:Eliot Hoffman
    Date:9/19/2013 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Ford GT (WI to CA to WI)
    Review:As the owner of a Ford GT we try to attend the FordGTForum Rally each year. The year a member coordinated transport for a number of us via Passport Transport. I found them to be very responsive to our our needs. As some of these cars are approac... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:9/16/2013 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Passport Transport did well!
    Review:I have not used Passport before but they did a very good job in taking care of me and fellow Ford GT owners going to and coming home from our annual Rally, this year in N. California. They were prompt in their scheduling and pickup and took good car... [ More ]
    Poster:GTJack
    Date:9/16/2013 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang Show at Mickyard
    Review:I used Passport Transport to transport my Mustang from Indy to Orlando ( and then back home to Indy) for the the MCA Grand National Show at Disney World. Since it was going to a show I had a strict delivery date that I needed the car delivered. When... [ More ]
    Poster:David Maloney
    Date:9/15/2013 6:36:00 PM

Next Reviews on Passport Transport

Passport Transport Home | 2 | 3

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.