View 144,549 Reviews on 3,485 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,550th Review now!
Paragon Transport LLC
Location:9597 Jones Rd #107
Houston, TX 77065
Phone Number:877-858-4415
Secondary Phone Number:281-815-4020
Website:
Time On Site:3 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/13/2011

Paragon Transport has been serving the Auto Transport Industry for 7 years. In that time, we have developed thousands of long term relationships with customers and carriers all over the country. We have built our reputation on reliability and communications, as well as making the car shipping process a one on one service. This has set us apart from all others. Car Shipping can be a very stressful and time consuming process; at Paragon Transport we will take the worry out of car shipping. We also know how competitive the car shipping industry can be, and with a wide range of auto transport companies to choose from, each customer will have to do their due diligence when selecting their auto shipping company. Selecting a car carrier with the reputation and knowledge to manage your auto shipment is very important; you do not want your car in the wrong hands. Family Owned & Operated, let Paragon Transport take the stress out of auto shipping. I need to ship a car, I need to transport a car, call Paragon Transport today.
Have your own experience with Paragon Transport LLC to share?

Paragon Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 6400 customers per year. Currently, this site has 6 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.09% of Paragon Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.91% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Customer Service and Honesty
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a vehicle. I asked friends for referrals. None had any. I searched the internet and found paragon after calling a few others. Tony was very honest and knowledgeable. The whole process was so easy. Tony alwa... [ More ]
    Poster:Maryanne
    Date:2/21/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service and Honesty
    Poster:Maryanne
    Date:2/21/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:So, the quote stated "this may not be the cheapest quote you'll receive, but it will be the most accurate". The quotes from all offers were from $750 - $1200. Paragon's was $975. I was after service, not a 'deal', After reviewing many tran... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the 5 star review Bret, it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Bret W
    Date:11/20/2013 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: High Praise
    Review:Tony was outstanding. I had to give him a very short window for pick-up and he managed to do it. His response time to email or phone calls was great! They were not the cheapest but the attention to detail was certainly worth the higher price. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie
    Date:11/9/2013 3:05:00 PM
    Review:Having never used a transport company before, I was initially overwhelmed with the process. Many companies are out there to research and sort through.....and then there were the "horror" stories! I found transportreviews.com to be helpful... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelley
    Date:8/23/2013 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasure to work with
    Review:Excellent service in all concerns: price, ease of order, customer service, transport driver... all professional and efficient. We had a difficult timing situation, but Tony Alexander at Paragon got the job done. Great communication skills, too. [ View ]
    Poster:LJG
    Date:8/6/2013 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Paragonautotransport
    Review:Paragonautotransport is in my opinion a great company with excellent services, i give a thumbs-up for this company! [ View ]
    Poster:P. Ramtahal
    Date:6/11/2013 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Sports car transport
    Review:Great service and rates. Prompt with delivery and updates. Tony kept me updated with delivery availability and driver status. [ View ]
    Poster:clarke
    Date:6/6/2013 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: High Satisfaction Level
    Review:I shipped 2 cars in an enclosed truck. Cars were pick-up and delivered as originally committed. No damage occurred. Driver was courteous and accommodated my requests. Cost to ship was very competitive and fair. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Schlegel
    Date:4/23/2013 6:19:00 PM
    Review:Great service! Tried using a broker previously, but that ended in an EPIC FAILURE (to quote my sons). Tony was was good to work with and made the process of shipping a vehicle very easy. Was told to expect delivery on Sunday, but car arrived on Frida... [ More ]
    Response:EPIC FAILURES are something we try very very hard to avoid, glad we did the opposite of your last transport company. Thanks again for using Paragon Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Ken Wood
    Date:4/23/2013 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my Gran Torino
    Review:Great service. The driver and helper on the transport stayed until I could get my car running. The battery had died in transport. They were kind enough to stay and give me a jump. They stayed to make sure I could get my car home. Thanks!! [ View ]
    Poster:Barb
    Date:4/23/2013 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Transport!
    Review:I had a lot of anxiety in moving/transporting my Boxster from Texas to South Carolina, especially as I was trying to move, facing many deadlines. Tony worked with a subcontractor to pick up my Boxster. I was amazed when the glossy slick black enclose... [ More ]
    Response:Glad we could help, Thank you for using Paragon Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Emily Perry
    Date:3/13/2013 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Move!
    Review:The driver called and told me when he would arrive and he was there when he said he would be. Same for the delivery. Everything went smoothly and the car was safely moved. [ View ]
    Poster:Sally
    Date:3/9/2013 10:00:00 AM
    Review:Dealing with Tony was an outstanding experience. He kept me abreast of the status of the delivery and promptly responsed to all inquiries. [ View ]
    Poster:Glenn
    Date:10/17/2012 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang fastback delivery
    Review:This is Nak ky from Sydney Australia would like to thanks the most professional transport company i ever deal with(Paragon transport LLC). Being on the other side of the world from the U.S there a gentleman name Tony Alexander working for the firm we... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Nak, glad we could help. Enjoy your 66' Mustang. [ view ]
    Poster:Nak ky
    Date:10/10/2012 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Mustang fastback delivery
    Poster:Nak ky
    Date:10/10/2012 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Days from Request to Dispatch to Delivery AWESOME JOB!!!
    Review:Tony, had a showroom condition AMERICAN Classic transported across the country in less time than other companies took to get back to me with a quote! Thanks Again, for all your help! Josh [ View ]
    Response:It was pleasure to help out on your transport, we love helping members of our military, glad you were able to see your 68 Camaro before you left the states. Thanks again for serving our country. [ view ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:10/9/2012 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:We transported two ambulances from California to Miami to ship overseas.Tony from Paragon Auto Transport was very efficient, prompt and always kept us informed of what was happening with our vehicles. He gave us a time when they would arrive in Miam... [ More ]
    Response:It was our pleasure to serve you, thanks again for using Paragon Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Florida Hospital Heartlnad Medical Center
    Date:9/27/2012 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Was a great experience and would definitely recommend. Very prompt service and Tony was excellent to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:9/14/2012 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Honda civic from houston to nashville
    Review:Extremely professional and timely delivery of my vehicle. I was updated via a telephone call about a day's delay that was caused due an accident on the freeway. Tony promptly replied to all my emails and phone calls and those were very few anyway. No... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharang phatak
    Date:8/28/2012 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Moved my Vette
    Review:Paragon Transport moved my non-running Corvette from VA to TX on time and without any transportation problems. It was a difficult move due to brakes not working and the car not running. Working with a towing company, they winched it onto the truck ... [ More ]
    Response:Glad everything worked out, thanks again for using Paragon Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Dale
    Date:8/20/2012 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Pargagon is the best!
    Review:Do yourself a favor and use Paragon. They picked up and delivered on time. They stayed in contact during the whole process. [ View ]
    Poster:ABQ to DENVER
    Date:8/17/2012 5:35:00 PM
    Review:I used Auto Driveaway coming from Minnesota to Dallas and they had a good price and great service going down. However, their price going back was too expensive, and I found Paragon. The representative Tony was helpful and wasn't pushy, and I was able... [ More ]
    Poster:Kayiita Johnson
    Date:8/14/2012 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to anyone that needs their services. Tony was extremely friendly and very accommodating to my needs. Service was definitely his priority. The transporter that he contracted (Hollywood Wheel... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronald Uzarraga
    Date:8/11/2012 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping of chevy ssr
    Review:Everything I thought was going well till the driver called saying he was about an hour away from delivery. The driver being from the south,and me being from the north had one heck of a time understanding one another. But after about 45 minutes after ... [ More ]
    Response:John, we apologize for the language barrier at delivery. Paragon Transport did it's best with getting your SSR loaded in 1-3 days and delivering in 2-4. Thank you for your business. (Customer was not compensated for this review) [ view ]
    Poster:John DukowitzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2012 3:35:00 PM