View 150,694 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,695th Review now!

View Numis Auto Transport's New Profile

Numis Auto Transport
515 S Flower 36Th FL
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Phone Number:855-563-4110
Secondary Phone Number:855-563-4110
Website:http://www.numisautotransport.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 4 Months. Since 6/6/2013

Have your own experience with Numis Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Numis Auto Transport
    Review:I usually do not write reviews, but everything this company promised they delivered. Originally I was with another company that quoted me $1100.00 for the trip, about 10 days before I was moving they called and quoted me $1600.00. I ended up callin... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet
    Date:10/12/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!
    Review:1st time transporting my car from LA to San Jose and I was so nervous trusting which company to go to. I chose Numis based on Google reviews, yelp and transport reviews. All said they had a wonderful experience, and I couldn't agree more. Vivian is a... [ More ]
    Poster:lalba
    Date:10/10/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME customer service! 5 stars
    Review:I had a great experience with Numis. Vivian and her team were extremely helpful and the trucking company was very professional. Other than being dirty from the ride my car was in perfect condition. Thank you for all of your help! I will definitely... [ More ]
    Poster:Delara
    Date:10/10/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Review:The service was good, on time and as promised. The driver was friendly and helpful. Would use again if the need arises. [ View ]
    Poster:Athen Burke
    Date:9/17/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: EXELLENT
    Review:EXCELLENT SERVICE, EVERYTHING HAPPEN FOR 6 DAYS, FIRST I SPOKE TO DIANA FROM NUMIS,SHE SEND ME ORDER TO FILL UP,NEXT DAY I FAX BACK TO HER,AND DIANA TOLD ME TODAY WE WILL PICK UP THE CAR, I CANT BELIVE, BUT IS HAPPEN AND ON FIFT DAY CAR WAS IN FRONT ... [ More ]
    Poster:MARIANA ILIEVA
    Date:9/14/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Review:Surfed the Web to find a likely Transporter and picked Numis as they had a good site to check out details without any obligation. Contacted Vivian who gave me some very good advise on how things worked for vehicle transport. Car was picked up right o... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Russell
    Date:9/8/2014 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT COMPANY
    Review:I just want to say what a great experience I had a Numis. In the beginning there was a communication mishap and I went with another company. However, Diana from Numis personally reached couple more than once to see if we could get this issue resolved... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:8/18/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service, Good Timing, No Hidden Cost
    Review:Our pick up date is crucial as student is moving out from on-campus housing. We contacted several brokers with lower and higher quotes, only Numis asked "do you want it picked up tomorrow or day after tomorrow", which gave us a big relieve ... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:8/14/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Exellent Service
    Review:Numis shipped my sisters car to Florida and I was the one in charge of coordinating it all so I really didn't want to deal with all the cheap brokers. I read so many reviews on how people's car were never picked up and when they called Numis they got... [ More ]
    Poster:Ovsanna Kegeyan
    Date:8/8/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: 53 MG TD Delivery
    Review:Great experience with Numis for the delivery of a 53 MG TD. Vivian was very helpful and explained everything. Johnny was the driver from Ace American and he was excellent. Vivian was able to schedule the pickup the same day as I signed the contract.... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/24/2014 7:48:00 AM
    Subject: Saved me
    Review:Called Numis because another company had jerked me around and it was only days before I was leaving the state. Terrific, understanding, helpful agent, Diana, found a way to get the car on a truck the next day. Gave a +/- 3 day window for delivery and... [ More ]
    Poster:Trevor
    Date:7/18/2014 8:41:00 AM
    Subject: Numis Auto Transport - Excellent/Honest Service
    Review:I needed a Porsche transported from my brother's place in Texas to my home in Southern California. I originally called up one broker on Wednesday and indicated that I would really great if the vehicle be picked up before Monday as my brother, who is... [ More ]
    Poster:Huy F
    Date:7/14/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:Vivian from Numis Auto Transport was great. She was ready to pick up my vehicle the same day, but I had to have them wait until the car was ready. She was in contact with me the whole time. The driver also contacted me on his way to Texas and then... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:7/11/2014 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review:Will use this company again in the future and will recommend to my friends and families. The driver (Bagi) was very nice, he kept me informed till the car got dropped off, and the customer service (Vivian) answered to all my 100 questions. Worth of m... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:6/9/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport to Fla from MD.
    Review:I had never used a transport service. Numis Auto Transport, Diana especially was very helpful in explaining how the process went and ansewered all of my questions. She kept me posted in a timely manner. Very much pleased with the overall service ... [ More ]
    Poster:Norman Goldwire
    Date:5/28/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: LIFESAVERSSSS!!!!! Outstanding Service
    Review:WOW! I am so glad that Numis was able to do the job for me. I contracted with a different company and all they did was lie an make up stories on why my car wasn't going to be picked up on time. The real reason was the price. They quoted me too low an... [ More ]
    Poster:Darla
    Date:5/16/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Harassed me and Lied
    Review:Advised me pickup would be 7pm, after staying up all nite driver arrived 15 hours later,and car got 2 tickets due to the fact driver came 15 hours late. Numis has called me over 100 times looking for a lousy $100,which I already paid. This is HARASSM... [ More ]
    Response:This person is not my customer, how is it that you guys are posting this review ?? He cannot provide you with any evidence that he paid us in any shape way or form. please remove this listing ASAP [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:5/13/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:So this was my first time shipping anything across country like most. I researched too many companies, and ended up with Numis, after talking to Vivian. She made me feel comfortable, and she was very knowledgeable. She was extremely helpful, and ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric E
    Date:4/9/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Auto Shipping Company
    Review:I was very nervous about transporting my car because all of my classmates were having trouble finding a trustworthy and reputable company. I called Numis auto transport to get a shipping quote and Suzanna was very professional and sweet. She answered... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:3/4/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and easy
    Review:Called up Numis and after telling Diana what my transportation requirements were (ship in 5 days), she said she was going to see what she can come up with and give me a call back. She called me back 2 hours later to tell me I was setup with a carrier... [ More ]
    Poster:Max
    Date:2/28/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Review:Numis was very professional and handled in manner that eliminated the worries of trucking and transporting a vehicle, would use them in the future and highly recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Jack G.
    Date:2/28/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Numis Auto Transport
    Review:Numis Auto transport relocated my car from Chicago to Houston. Their staff was friendly, knowledgeable and flexible with the timing of the pick up and drop off. The price was very affordable compared to some their competitors. My car arrived quickl... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Poster:Adam C
    Date:2/24/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Move
    Review:I checked with a number of agents/companies in planning the shipment of our Porsche from Connecticut to the California Sierra. While Numis was not the least expensive, my interaction with Vivian at the company gave me confidence that the process wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:2/3/2014 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Numis Auto Transport Weather and NFL Glitch
    Review:It has been said that a company is judged best by how it handles difficulties. This is where Diana at Numis Transport shines. The delivery of my car was over a week late. The problem was a storm coming thru the Rockies and the NFL playoff games being... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Mayeda
    Date:1/31/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport by Numis
    Review:My friend used this comapany, and was happy. My first call to Numis was in Dec., to find out details. Vivian helped me, she give me all the detailed information and price. Later on I was communicating with Suzanna. They both gave me an excellant ... [ More ]
    Poster:Latika Singh
    Date:1/22/2014 1:26:00 AM
    Subject: Honest price, fast delivery.
    Review:Numis auto transport gave me the price exactly like on transportreviews.com. My car was picked up and delivered in time. Vivian is very polite person. Surely, I will work with Numis auto transport in future. [ View ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2014 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excelent Company
    Review:AMAZING I was held up, waiting for another company to transport my car for weeks, no one called , no one cared, they just left me there waiting!!! Plus you get scared by other companies that just tell you to be careful because if you don't pay the si... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalia
    Date:1/17/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered everything as promised
    Review:I called many companies looking for a trustworthy company to deliver my vehicles to me from Florida to California. It was very difficult and time consuming. Numis gave me an all inclusive rate and the customer service Representative was very well ed... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruzanna Harutyunyan
    Date:1/17/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Review:I am very satisfied with the way my car was transported. Never expected them to deliver within a day! [ View ]
    Poster:AviThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/2/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Perfection
    Review:Even though I had a situation in which the pick up day and time had to be very specific, Diana was more than willing to work with me and accommodate my needs. She assured me that she would take care of me and Mike, the driver, even got my car to Cali... [ More ]
    Poster: Ashley
    Date:12/23/2013 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service- First Time Shipper
    Review:I was really nervous about transporting my car, I had no idea what the process was or how much it would even cost but I have to be completley honest, I was very pleased! From the moment that I called, I was very pleased with the service I recieve... [ More ]
    Poster:Edgar
    Date:12/19/2013 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Numis Auto Transport
    Review:Diana is always cheerful and helpful. I have used this transport company several times. I recommend Numis Auto Transport for all your vehicle shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:JCS AutoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2013 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Vechile pick up
    Review:The service was excellent from start to finish. The communication was first class . I was kept informed at all times . My Jaguar was picked up on time from the dealer and was delivered to the destination where I was waiting at the time we had agreed... [ More ]
    Poster:barry
    Date:11/17/2013 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipper here
    Review:I purchased this vehicle while traveling and did not thing shipment would be difficult. When I got online to research, I was bombarded with horror stories about shipment issues, theft, damage, swindling, etc. I immediately became concerned. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Clingo
    Date:11/13/2013 12:24:00 PM
    Review:From the opening greeting Diana was polite and very professional, I got a quote promptly and set up the order immediately. During the transport Diana was vey attentive and constantly kept in touch with me giving me updates, I was worried my car would... [ More ]
    Poster:Hike
    Date:10/10/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Poster:Hike
    Date:10/10/2013 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: "great service "
    Review:The service and professionalism, this company displayed was simply outstanding, of course, I was nervous at first, after talking with them, they made me feel comfortable, and I knew I was choosing the right company. Then when I first saw my vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:sergio cardenas
    Date:10/3/2013 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: A Good Car Shipping Company
    Review: I would highly recommend Numis to anyone who is looking for a reliable yet very well priced car shipping company. Even though Numis is a new company, it was able to deliver my car on time as promised, with no scratches or damages to the car. Mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Binh
    Date:9/24/2013 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Chicago to San Diego 2 cars
    Review:Numis will not give a low ball quote and make you wait for ever for a pickup. They are courteous and prompt in their follow up and excellent service, would use them again and reccommend them without hesitation [ View ]
    Poster:Rakesh Inamdar
    Date:9/20/2013 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Vivian was very sweet and helpful from start to finish. The car came in perfect condition in the estimated time. [ View ]
    Poster:Mirian
    Date:9/5/2013 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Dirt bike bought online
    Review:I'm very pleased with Numis, I spoke with Diana when I called. I purchased a dirt bike out of state. I needed the bike before a trip I was taking with friends. Diana ensured me that I will get my bike on time and I got a reasonable price for a pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarkis Karapetyan
    Date:9/4/2013 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Nice experience, will try the company again whenever I have to move a vehicle. The family that moved my cars was nice. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You for for recommending Numis auto, not sure why we only received 3 stars if you were happy with the service. please advise ? [ view ]
    Poster:eddy
    Date:8/28/2013 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Numis service
    Review:Great service, friendly, available to xcarify situation. Driver was careful off loading and got it neat my home. [ View ]
    Poster:Burt grenell
    Date:8/24/2013 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied!!
    Review:Got excellent service from Numis. They found a driver within hours and the car arrived 24 hours later. Great to work with, easy payment, hassle free. Would definitely use Numis next time i need to transport another car. Would highly recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:8/19/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Transportation Process!
    Review:We have been using Numis Auto Transport for our last 5 out of state commercial truck purchases and we have seen a very consistant process not to mention reasonable pricing. We have been happy with them thus far and will continue to use them in the fu... [ More ]
    Poster:Carmenita Truck Center
    Date:8/9/2013 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Numis
    Review:Dealt with Numis for the second time and they delivered yet again! Very transparent with pricing and pickup / delivery time. Driver was efficient and professional - stayed in touch via phone/text on the way to pickup and throughout delivery. Very hap... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:7/31/2013 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT JOB
    Review:CAME PICKED UP MY TWO TRANSIT CONNECTS AND DELIVERED THEM TO VEGAS. IT WAS FAST CHEAPER THAN ANY ONE ELSE AND THE DRIVER CALLED 3 TIMES BEFORE PICK UP AND ONCE THEY DROPPED THEM OFF. [ View ]
    Poster:PG
    Date:7/30/2013 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:NUMIS was very professional every step of the way. I was contacted during each step, with status. It was refreshing to have a live person at the other end of the contacts. I will use them again and recommend them to to all........ [ View ]
    Poster:john mann
    Date:7/26/2013 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I was moving back from Hollywood, FL to Los Angeles and I needed my car shipped. I got a few quotes and Numis' quote was fair in price and they had good reviews so I went with them. I am very satified with the service. My car was picked up when they ... [ More ]
    Poster:Edna