View 167,169 Reviews on 3,785 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,170th Review now!

View Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
1745 Merrick Avenue
Merrick , NY 11566
Phone Number:855-422-4141
Secondary Phone Number:516-544-4044
Website:http://www.number1autotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/4/2012

Have your own experience with Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Joe Carter cares!
    Review:Joe Carter was great to work with from the beginning to the end. I felt he cared about my truck. Auto Transport 123 did not work out for me, but luckily they let me out of the contract. I thank them for that much. I did however have great, fast, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:7/31/2015 4:36:00 AM
    Subject: service
    Review:I manage the Subaru dealership in Nashville. I gave Number 1 Trans a try only because I had a recent email message from them and it happened to be handy. Turned out to be a great move. I was hauling 2 cars one way from Florida for two separate custom... [ More ]
    Poster:j c marquardt
    Date:7/30/2015 6:44:00 PM
    Review:From start to finish communication was great. We had a specific pickup time that the driver needed to meet. Was very pleased with Larry and his driver's service. Will use again if services are ever needed. Thank you for all your hard work. Regards... [ More ]
    Poster:Miriam
    Date:7/28/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Larry EXT 202
    Review:A colleague of mine recommended this company. I have never transferred a vehicle before. Larry held my hand throughout the entire processes. Customer service was exceptional. Thank you for your time help and effort for my transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Olivia
    Date:7/28/2015 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication, great price, great service!
    Review:Having used 3 other Auto Transport Companies, we found that Number 1 Auto had the best pricing for a shipment of our company demo van from Des Moines to the Washington DC suburbs. Communication was excellent, Mickey was friendly, helpful, forthright ... [ More ]
    Poster:Talkaphone Co.
    Date:7/28/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:Excellent Service- Very easy to work with. I would use again and recommend. Car was picked up on time and delivered timely across the country. I was happy with overall experience and the company was responsive to my needs [ View ]
    Poster:Rich M
    Date:7/24/2015 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Versatility & Speed
    Review:Here at Elder Ford of Tampa we ship vehicles all around the country. This particular shipment was for a 2014 Shelby GT500 in an open trailer for a VERY high priority customer. Luckily, a Sales Director at the store knew of Number 1 Auto Transport and... [ More ]
    Poster:Naz at Elder Ford of Tampa
    Date:7/22/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This is the second time I have shipped a car with Number One auto Transport. Sam Green is a great guy who does exactly what he promises. The drivers were polite and on time. Sam tract my car the whole way and kept me informed of the estimated delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan Lyons
    Date:7/16/2015 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: first rate service
    Review:Initial contact with Larry was extremely positive. Capable, direct and professional with inquiry and my individual needs for transport. entire transaction, pick up and delivery was prompt and done as promised. Great company that fulfills the needs of... [ More ]
    Poster:Aileen
    Date:7/15/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Rating
    Review:Great driver! He was on time, informative, and trustworthy. Would definitely recommend! Driver was polite and friendly. I had a great experience with this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Chelsea Simenhoff
    Date:7/15/2015 4:24:00 AM
    Subject: Transport services
    Review:Larry’s team handled the exchange between myself and the buyer of the Porsche perfectly. He even got us a top load so there wouldn’t be any other vehicles on top. Very satisfied. Smooth transaction. When I find my next car you will most c... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:7/14/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction
    Review:I have never been more pleased and satisfied by the professionalism and caring provided by this transport company. I will highly recommend them to others. As a matter of fact, I have already recommended them to several of my friends. Keep up the good... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie Shetrit
    Date:7/13/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Number 1 Review
    Review:Found a local company to take care of my transportation needs. We met the driver in a parking lot so he can load the mini van. My wife on delivery said driver was able to deliver to the house. Transit time took 11 days. Was happy with service. Hope y... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt S.
    Date:7/13/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:The buyer and I were pleased with the services provided by number 1 auto transport. Driver was courteous and a pleasure to deal with. All around great service from start to finish. Would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Carol Miller This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2015 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:We transported our vehicle almost a year ago and everything went well. Communication was exceptional. Every time we had a question they were able to answer. Thank you for taking care of our A6. Would use and recommend to anyone looking to transport.... [ More ]
    Poster:K.M.
    Date:7/11/2015 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Thank you for all of you help as I this was my first time shipping my car. Number one auto transport made this process as seamless as possible. Thank you for all your help. First time shipper, Was an easy process. Only complaints were car arrived ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:7/9/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: 2015 AUDI A5
    Review:Have used their service several times.... Very satisfied.....keep up the great work.... I will be sure to call you on our next shipment. I have sent several people your way, Rob, please take care of them. Thanks, Jen. [ View ]
    Poster:Jennifer H.
    Date:7/9/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: chevy malibu
    Review:was very pleased seller said no problems at all on pick up delivery was perfect driver communication was awesome would use again thanks mr carter have great summer . [ View ]
    Poster:christopher
    Date:7/9/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great job Larry
    Review: I was hoping you were going be right about two Larry's don't make a right. I was shipping my x3 down to my mother in law something like this was the last thing i wanted to do, especially for my wife's mother. But Larry explained to me what to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Light
    Date:7/9/2015 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: BMW TO COLORADO
    Review:IF YOU WANT TO SHIP A CAR WITH NO HASSLE NO FUSS AND ON TIME CALL SAM . HE'S THE BEST!! ALWAYS COMES THROUGH 100 PERCENT OF THE TIME!! [ View ]
    Poster:IAN FRANZ
    Date:7/8/2015 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great job Larry
    Review:I was hoping you were going be right about two Larry's don't make a right. I was shipping my x3 down to my mother in law something like this was the last thing i wanted to do, especially for my wife's mother. But Larry explained to me what to lo... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Light
    Date:7/8/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Vehicles in 2 states in 4 days!
    Review:I purchased two vehicles from different states via online auction on a Sunday. Sam handled everything and had the vehicles picked up and delivered by Thursday of the same week (4 days later)! I was expecting a couple weeks minimum to receive the ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad Baughman
    Date:7/8/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Review:Sam Green and Number 1 Auto Transport was a pleasure to work with. Made shipping a clients new Audi A8 from California to New Jersey a breeze.... Will defiantly recommend Number 1 Auto Transport and Sam Green to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Howard Bills
    Date:7/8/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: good customer service
    Review:Having a good experience with this company. The reservation was canceled as my plan changed, but I am looking forward to working with them next time. [ View ]
    Poster:Fei. P
    Date:7/6/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: car transport NY to LA
    Review:i called maxx parker (who i knew from a family friend ) about transporting my daughters car from long isalnd to los angeles. I was afraid the car would not be picked up on the right date -but it was-and i was concerned it would not get to LA when nee... [ More ]
    Poster:MARC SAMPLIN
    Date:6/28/2015 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:Though I did not end up shipping my vehicles due to job extension ,the overall customer service with #1 Auto Transport was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Kenneth
    Date:6/23/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: transport '31 Tudor from NH to Tn
    Review:I was very pleased with the entire transaction, from first contact to final delivery, would heartily recommend these folks to anyone and would not hesitate to use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Charles D Patterson
    Date:6/23/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Review:Did what they said they would do when they said they would. The price was fair and the trip was on time. [ View ]
    Poster:R. Stockton
    Date:6/23/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Review:The customer service was excellent, I had my car picked up and delivered on time with no problems. I would encourage others to go with this company, you won't be disapointed [ View ]
    Poster:Nikolette AlexanderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: excellent to deal with
    Review:Had a jeep to ship from texas to fla and got a runaround with other companies and then call this company and was impressed with the fast service and pick up jeep was delivered within 24 hours after pick up. Would use thier service again. [ View ]
    Poster:bill burkett
    Date:6/17/2015 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Service
    Review:Giving your car keys to someone requires trust and number1autotransport had my confidence. Definitely worth getting the car delivered instead of driving. Customer service was impressive. [ View ]
    Poster:Lovinder
    Date:5/30/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Commuication
    Review:Mickey was wonderful when it came to handling the transportation of our Jeep Wrangler from California to North Carolina. Our vehicle was taller than normal and we needed help finding the right truck to transport it. Mickey was the only person I spoke... [ More ]
    Poster:Lexi
    Date:5/27/2015 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Everything that Mickie at #1 Auto Transport promised was delivered upon. Timing was no problem and our client was very happy getting her cat out to Missouri without a hitch. [ View ]
    Poster:John Meyer/ Benzel-Busch Mercedes
    Date:5/26/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE
    Review:EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION. VERY FAIR PRICING. OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. WOULD USE AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT! NUMBER 1 AUTO TRANSPORT IS OUR GO-TO AUTO TRANSPORT COMPANY FROM NOW ON! WE'RE PART OF A 16-STORE GROUP SO TAKE THIS REVIEW AS A LEGITIMATE RECO... [ More ]
    Poster:VINNIE D.
    Date:5/18/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I worked with Mickey on a shipment out of Washington going down to Colorado. He did an impeccable job with responding to my requests and getting exactly what I needed on time. I definitely recommend this company! Job well done. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:5/12/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Eventless
    Review:Eventless - all good. Was'nt hounded. p/u was uneventfull. delivery was uneventfull. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:5/11/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping Review
    Review:Prompt experience...Great communication...Friendly personnel...Would recommend...Thanks again Number 1. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert W.
    Date:5/8/2015 2:59:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service, On Time Pick Up & Delivery
    Review:The price was good and the quality was great. Jacob was attentive and honest about what to expect for timeline and price. Other transport carriers said it was impossible to ship all my vehicles on one truck but not only did Mickey get a driver that c... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashleigh
    Date:5/5/2015 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Number 1 Auto Transport - Vero Beach Florida to Cape Cod Massachusetts-
    Review:Number 1 Auto Transport - Vero Beach Florida to Cape Cod Massachusetts- The whole experience was super. I would recommend this company many times over!! My broker Sam Green's customer service was excellent. He provided a great price especially ... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:5/4/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Review:Was honest and straightforward about estimated pickup time and delivery. Came through as promised. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan Smith
    Date:4/30/2015 6:51:00 PM
    Review:Very flexible on pick up timing, delivered early, car arrived just as I had it picked up. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:4/29/2015 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This was my very first time dealing with a transport company. I had inquired about having a car shipped to my house on the on line quote system. I immediately received word back from this company. Max Parker was the person that i dealt with throughou... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:4/24/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Better than expected
    Review:This was my first experience having a vehicle transported. I was skeptical at best due to the horror stories I had heard first hand. I placed calls to multiple companies asking lots of questions, each time learning more of what to ask and what not to... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:4/24/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: great jov
    Review:Great service zero issues. Mickey made it so easy. Will recommend to everyone i can. Car was picked up immediately and made it to florida as promised [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:4/21/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:WE HAVE USED MANY COMPANIES IN THE PAST. THIS IS HONESTLY THE FIRST COMPANY THAT DID EXACTLY WHAT WAS AGREED UPON. WOULD ONLY USE THIS COMPANY IN THE FUTURE. WE SHIP 2 TO 3 CARS YEARLY. [ View ]
    Poster:M LEVENSON
    Date:4/17/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service is alive and well!
    Review:As one who works in sales, I'm a total stickler for customer service in every consumer experience. I could go on and on about how fantastic Number 1 Transport's customer service is, but suffice it to say that this company is a master at its craft. La... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug B.
    Date:4/11/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Full Transparency, On-time Delivery, Great Customer Servcie
    Review:I chose Number 1 Auto Transport after talking to many service providers and conducting some research on each candidate. Joel was the sales agent who was very honest and friendly, providing me with all the information of how the industry works and the... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert B.
    Date:4/10/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: They got me out of a bind.
    Review:This company went out of their way to really help me out, I was in California looking to ship my car back home to Minnesota. Like everyone does I looked at different companies for quotes. I spoke with Larry and he mentioned to me that other companies... [ More ]
    Poster:Jannette D
    Date:4/10/2015 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: Honest, reliable & reachable - they'll make this easy & worry-free!
    Review:One of my bosses asked me to ship his luxury SUV in an enclosed vehicle from NY- FL and back a month later. Looking into the auto transport business for the first time, I was overwhelmed by the number of options out there, and unsure of how to choos... [ More ]
    Poster:Eileen
    Date:4/7/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Make this your First and Only Company to call.....
    Review:J.P was totally awesome throughout this experience. He took great care of our needs in getting this vehicle here promptly, safely and, at a more than reasonable rate. J.P took care of all the details and made this a very pleasant experience. DO NOT U... [ More ]
    Poster:DONNA ATWATER
    Date:4/2/2015 5:26:00 PM

Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9