View 151,245 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,246th Review now!

View Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
1745 Merrick Avenue
Merrick , NY 11566
Phone Number:855-422-4141
Secondary Phone Number:516-544-4044
Website:http://www.number1autotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/4/2012

Have your own experience with Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Great experience.
    Review:Excellent Service. Everything was on time as promised. Highly Recommended. I used his service twice to transport my Ford Taurus from NJ to FL, FL to Ca. Car was picked up at my doorstep and handed over at the required destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Sammy
    Date:10/30/2014 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: Number 1 auto- nj to utah.
    Review:Very simple process. Sam answered every question I had and followed up on my ETA requests within an hour everytime. Very smooth and professional would recommend to anyone to ship their car [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:10/29/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: 1942 White WWII half track
    Review:This truck was a very unique and hard vehicle to transport. Sammy's service was great and the price was resonable. I will keep using your service and refering others in the near future. Thanks Bob Michiels [ View ]
    Poster:Bob MichielsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER
    Review:I called #1 Auto Transport to transport our van from Maine to Florida and they delivered ON TIME & for the AMOUNT THEY QUOTED without any problems what so ever!!! I trust Joe Carter and Rob Taylor who both gave me exact information and assurance ... [ More ]
    Poster:Taylor Becker
    Date:10/27/2014 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:At first I was overwhelmed with so many transport companies to choose from. Number 1 auto transport made me feel more at ease with getting my mother's car down to Florida. Pickup and drop off was fine. My mother was very happy with the service. I'm ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angie
    Date:10/27/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Sam at Number 1 was very knowledgeable and helpful. He helped me get my car transferred from Albuquerque to Denver in the right amount of time. My car arrived the next day after pick up and was in the same condition as it was picked up. Great job! [ View ]
    Poster:kpetty999
    Date:10/22/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Auto trasnport
    Review:Was treated well. Any questions I had were answered on the spot. And all promises were kept. Great people to work with. Made it as simple as one phone call. [ View ]
    Poster:jon lucasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellenct Customer Service
    Review:This is our first experience dealing with Number 1 Auto Transport. I worked directly with Mickey and he was very professional and responded very quickly. I will be doing business with him again in the future. I will also recommend him every chance I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn MorrisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping 2012 Lexus ES 330
    Review:I was very pleased with the service level offered by Number 1 Auto Transport. The transport was on time and the price was competitive and fair. This was one of the best auto shipping experience I ever had. Whenever I had a question someone was the... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:10/20/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and on time delivery.
    Review:I was looking for a reliable auto transport to ship my car from new jersey to Georgia. I came across Number 1 auto transport on yelp and the reviews were excellent. So I called them and talked to Sam. He was feeling sad that he cant give me any lesse... [ More ]
    Poster:Shraddha
    Date:10/17/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Review:Best price, outstanding service, superb customer service. No wonder they call it Number 1 Auto Transport!I did not know how competitive the auto transport market was. I received so many quotes, calls & emails but the reviews had me skeptical. Aft... [ More ]
    Poster:Annamaria
    Date:10/16/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic job!
    Review:I usually do not write reviews but this is my second time shipping with this company. Mickey was great from start to finish, he made sure that i was kept in the loop on both ends. The driver was nice and on time but didn't speak English well. Thank... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:10/16/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Two thumbs up
    Review:Great group of people...great service...overall experience was a positive one...driver was nice and delivery of my vehicle was a smooth transaction. If I ever need shipping services again your my guys. Keep up the good work. Go cowboys! Just joking g... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian B.
    Date:10/16/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:When I began looking for a transportation company I had many obstacles. Many transportation companies wanted my money upfront before any pickup was arranged. Online there were some transportation companies that were scamming customers. I called many ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nickolas
    Date:10/15/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a vehicle and I MUST ADMIT that while I was scared of transporting my brand new MB E350, Mickey assured me that they are the best in the industry. I must say that I agree (in spite of not having a comparison-... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard K
    Date:10/14/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Review:I spoke to Mickey to get my car shipped from Florida to New York and the process was easy and smooth. Number 1 guided me from quote to pickup until delivery. Everything was on time and in perfect condition. Will definitely use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:10/14/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: On Time All Expectations Exceeded
    Review:From the time I talked with Max, I knew that there was something right about this company. No pushiness. No they weren't the first company to call me when I started looking for quotes to move my classic 55 Buick, but they were the one I went with t... [ More ]
    Poster:Deryl
    Date:10/14/2014 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: 1967 chevelle ss body shell
    Review:A little Leery at first but I've never used a broker or transport company off the Internet Mickey Bar at number one transport got the job done for reasonable price undamaged door to door one day I would definitely use them again thanks Mickey you're... [ More ]
    Poster:pat Whalen
    Date:10/13/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Joseph Carter
    Review:Joseph Carter of Number One Auto Transport is a true professional in the Auto Transport Business. He is one of the best that I have ever worked with. Everything was completed exactly as he said it would be. He made no false promises and was up f... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Hill
    Date:10/12/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT JOB JOE!
    Review:I felt more comfortable using a local transport service. Joe took the time to explain his industry and why the prices are all different. The service overall was great. When my daughter is finished with school in AZ you will be shipping it back to us.... [ More ]
    Poster:Lenny
    Date:10/12/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Review:One must be flexible with interstate transport. All was well and drivers were pretty cool! I would use these guys again should the need arises. [ View ]
    Poster:hugh
    Date:10/12/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Maryland to Michigan
    Review:I have used Number 1 Auto Transport several times and Sam is not only very responsive but a great communicator. Nice to have a company I can trust for customers and Dealer exchanges. [ View ]
    Poster:Ken Held
    Date:10/11/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: THANK YOU MAX
    Review:My sales rep was Max, he explained the process throughly. The driver kept me updated throughout the whole transport. The pickup and drop off went went smoothly. I would recommend to friends and family. Thanks again for the good work! :) [ View ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:10/10/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transport Company!
    Review:My experience with this company was great! The employees were very professional & knowledgeable. They communicated with me throughout the entire process. I own a very special car & they assured me that it would be well taken care of during... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn McGee
    Date:10/10/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:I needed to ship something that had many stipulations. Do not hesitate to use. I highly recommend, especially with unique items. [ View ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:10/9/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: THANK YOU HAROLD!
    Review:My experience with number 1 auto transport was a positive one. I spoke with the sales rep named Harold. He told me my vehicle would be picked up on Wednesday or Thursday and they picked up on Wednesday. Was extremely happy because i really needed to... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenn
    Date:10/8/2014 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful cross-country move
    Review:Had a seamless experience moving my BMW across the country. Pickup and drop-off were timely and professional. I very much enjoyed working with Sammy. Would not hesitate to wrk with him again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:10/8/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Atlanta to Hartford Move
    Review:Look no further! Number 1 Auto Transport is the definition of honest and professional business practices. I was looking to move my Nissan Versa from Atlanta to Hartford and when I found Number 1, I decided to give them a try. Mickey Bar was my primar... [ More ]
    Poster:Sebastian
    Date:10/7/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: THANK YOU MAX PARKER!
    Review:After contacting several other companies I felt Max and number 1 were honest and straight forward. Their price was very competitive. Other ocmpanies quoted a dollar more or less, but were basically within the same range. Max explained everything up f... [ More ]
    Poster:nahum
    Date:10/7/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:sam was helpful and informative, calling often to check up on how the whole process was going and got all the information that I needed as soon as I needed it. My car was in the exact condition that I had left it (except some blug splats on the rear ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Meguire
    Date:10/6/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:Its excellent. Too good service. I will recommend everyone to use their service for shipment. Sam..! you rock man :) ....................................................................................................................................... [ More ]
    Poster:SatyakiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Review:Sam was a huge help! I was transporting a lifted truck that was 93" high. He fascilitated a transporter very smoothly and picked up the vehicle the next day. The delivery was unexpectedly very early!!! The truck was in perfect condition. I thoug... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:10/6/2014 7:29:00 AM
    Subject: PA to AZ
    Review:Was relieved I wasn't tricked into spending more money after I committed to a price. Everything was very up front and honest, and sammy, the coordinator was attentive and knowledgeable. The car arrived early which kind of made it harder but it was on... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:10/4/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Received a no nonsense quote to ship my Cadiallac CTS-V. No hidden fees, and no payment or credit card up front. Sammy was very straightforward and helpful. The vehicle was picked up within 2 hours of scheduling. I needed the vehicle by Friday. Had i... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Perry
    Date:10/3/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Great company to deal with honest and on time with our delivery working with Sam was great we know when we need tranports done right we will use #1 autotransport [ View ]
    Poster:Tristate credit
    Date:10/3/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transport Ever
    Review:Sam and Budd and Judy Knute were phenomenal. I was a nervous wreck. I bought a Lamborghini site un seen. Judy put my mind at ease. Sam kept me in the loop the entire trip. I called multiple transport companies before I went with Sam and NOBODY could ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabrielle S
    Date:10/3/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Audi S Q5 delivery
    Review:Easy to work with. Great Job! I will use them again and recommend them to others. Very responsive. I highly recommend everyone use this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Chad
    Date:10/3/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Qick Service from Mickey
    Review:-This was a quck and effective transport from OH to IL. Mickey was extremely prompt in getting the transport booked and was very good at getting me updates when I requested them. We will continue to use #1 Transport for our transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Bennie F
    Date:10/3/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Fast and reliable transport! I spoke with Mickey and within an hour he had my vehicle scheduled for pickup and a quote back to me. Only a 2 day turn around from our first conversation until the vehicle was sitting here! Other carriers take 5 to 8 day... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Dozier
    Date:10/3/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:Thank you for a truly wonderful experience with transporting our car from Texas to Massachusetts - the driver and Sammy remained in contact with us throughout the duration of the transport.. The driver was professional and our vechicle was delivered ... [ More ]
    Poster:L goldsmith
    Date:10/3/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Our client needed a car moved from a tow lot to a customer's house. I called #1 auto spoke with Sam who set everything up within a day. He also completed the job and agreed to wait for payment even though he never dealt with our company before.... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa P. Sphere Risk Partners
    Date:10/3/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Vic!!!
    Review:The carrier was prompt with pickup and delivery, and was always in contact with me while the vehicle was on its way. Very honest, nice, genuine drivers. Very happy with the service and would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:10/2/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Extremely satisified with the service. Sam Green called personally to give the quote for the transport. Told us just to contact him 2 days prior to when we needed the car picked up. I sent him an email in the morning with the pickup and dropoff in... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristen Maier
    Date:10/2/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Good Transporter
    Review:Needed car quickly. Brokered it out to reliable F1 Auto Transport who happened to be in the area for pickup. Car came, no scratches, no games, no nothing. Everyone did a great job! [ View ]
    Poster:Rahul
    Date:10/2/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Customer Service
    Review:We have been using Number 1 Transport since March and have had no issues. They are always get back to you with a quote within a reasonable amount of time. We have had no issues while using them to transport any of our vehicles. Rob Taylor has out... [ More ]
    Poster:ROUSH Performance
    Date:10/2/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Mickey came threw in the clutch! offering fast transportation for my customer in Wisconsin ill recommend everyone who needs transportation. [ View ]
    Poster:eric
    Date:10/2/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Company
    Review:I used Number 1 Auto Transport when transporting my Jeep Grand Cherokee from Connecticut to Southern California. I found out I was moving across country quickly and needed my car shipped immediately. I spoke with Robert Taylor on Monday about getting... [ More ]
    Poster:MD77
    Date:10/2/2014 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:After a couple of bad experiences, this company was a breath of fresh air. Sam Green was incredible help and exceeded my expectations. Will definitely trust and use this company in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Paola Lebron
    Date:10/1/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Experience
    Review:They were great to work with. The dispatcher, the driver and the entire company were all great. Every one of them contacted me and kept me informed. Harold even helped me to see third party ratings for vehicle transporters so I could get an unbias... [ More ]
    Poster:Brooke
    Date:9/29/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Harold Pina
    Review:Thank you for your great customer service Harold. The driver, Wedge, was very polite. My car was picked up one day after availability and delivered sooner than I expected. So happy I chose Number 1 auto transport. Thanks again, Gina R. Sandl... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina Sandler
    Date:9/29/2014 2:30:00 PM

Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9