View 147,011 Reviews on 3,525 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,012th Review now!
Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
1745 Merrick Avenue
Merrick , NY 11566
Phone Number:855-422-4141
Secondary Phone Number:516-544-4044
Website:http://www.number1autotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/4/2012

Have your own experience with Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Another Great Experience!!!
    Review:We have used this company numerous times and have always been more then satisfied. When it comes to getting it moved they get it done!! not to mention there very experienced and helpful staff, ask for Sam he will take care of you.... [ View ]
    Poster:Nat Sherman
    Date:8/27/2014 9:04:00 AM
    Subject: Actual Shipper
    Review:The actual driver was not a happy person and spoke no English. This was the only aspect I didn't care for when using this company. Sam Green, the broker, was wonderful to work with. Car was on time and undamaged. [ View ]
    Poster:Thorne
    Date:8/26/2014 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:When all other companies promised that they would find someone to ship the car, they did not. Number 1 Auto Transport stepped up to the plate and work through all the challenges and we were able to get the car out and on its way for our daughter, sta... [ More ]
    Poster:chris jefferis
    Date:8/22/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Did Exactly as they said.
    Review:Micky coordinated the move of our car exactly as he said he would. It was picked up right on time and delivered the exact date and time he said it would be. We were contacted by the transport person the day before delivery. I would use these guys ... [ More ]
    Poster:Myke
    Date:8/21/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Robert is great at Number 1
    Review:Called Robert in a pinch and this was my first time using them. Awesome people to deal with. Would use again and again! Thanks again! [ View ]
    Poster:Phelan Auto Direct LLC
    Date:8/21/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: THANK YOU MICHAEL BARRETT
    Review:Excellent experience! Michael Barrett (customer salesperson from Number 1 Auto Transport) was very helpful and has very good insight about auto transport shipping business. Awesome Guy !!!! [ View ]
    Poster:MAHESH CHANDRA
    Date:8/21/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: CUSTOMER SERVICE IS KEY!
    Review:Mickey and his team at Number 1 Auto Transport know what customer service and expedience are all about. I was in a jam and needed a car from Virginia Beach ASAP! I called Mickey and he had the car here (Annapolis, MD 5 hours away) that night and for ... [ More ]
    Poster:DAN POLGREEN
    Date:8/21/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful!
    Review:Where do I start?? I cannot possibly have more appreciation for a company than I have for this one. They saved the day after I got royally screwed over by another company. I was about to give up and drive across the country when number 1 auto transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Victoria
    Date:8/19/2014 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:The whole service was very good. I appreciate the follow up and the check to be sure that all aspects of the shipping process went well. The folks at Number 1 Auto Transport were knowledgeable and worked hard in an industry full of folks of all ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Essien
    Date:8/19/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a vehicle. I arranged everything with Robert Taylor from Number 1 Auto Transport. He was such a wonderful person to deal with. Very pleasant (took numerous phone calls from me) and never a problem. My car... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine Girouard
    Date:8/19/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Joseph Carter
    Review:Dealing with Joseph Carter and Number 1 Auto Transport was a pleasure from start to finish. I would not hesitate to deal with them again, or recommend them to anybody. They were clear about the process from start to finish, and went the extra mile in... [ More ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:8/18/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: Bringing our dune buggy home
    Review:Words cannot express our gratitude and pleasure working with Robert and Sam!! They were professional, funny, honest and worked hard to make the often confusing and frustrating experience of bringing our buggy back from Mexico to Oregon a pleasant an... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:8/16/2014 8:43:00 PM
    Review:Will use Sam for all my Auto moves. Communication was excellent and service was perfect. I felt the price was a great value for my company. I will let everyone I know this is the company to use. [ View ]
    Poster:kevin.lynch@us.geodiswilson.com
    Date:8/13/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Poster:kevin.lynch@us.geodiswilson.com
    Date:8/13/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Responsive, polite, and accurate!
    Review:First time dealing with any sort of auto transport service and the whole transaction was as smooth as could be. Mickey was thorough with explaining the process and always available through email/phone. He's the man. The driver picked up my vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:8/5/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Best way to transport vehicles
    Review:I had one car sent to TX with another carrier, that turned into a very bad experience. I had scheduled for delivery a second car with the same carrier. I canceled and scheduled transportation of the car with Number 1 Transport Inc.. The process was s... [ More ]
    Poster:JAMES JONES
    Date:8/5/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: #1 Auto Transport
    Review:I had a great experience beginning to end. Would definitely use this company again. Price was less than other companies that I called. I needed the service at the last minute and they were able to respond. The car was delivered on time as promised an... [ More ]
    Poster:ASR
    Date:8/5/2014 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic
    Review:The service exceeded expectations, my agent guided my thoroughly through the process. All questions were answered and the process was very easy. Appreciated the service and will definitely use them again :) thank you sam [ View ]
    Poster:Alavi
    Date:8/3/2014 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: Fast on time delivery
    Review:Sammy gave me a fair and honest price, told me when to expect my vehicle and answered my call every time I reached out to him. His driver delivered my vehicle on time and called with updates as to his arrival every two hours. THANKS GUYS!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:8/2/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: I highly recommend!
    Review:Sam was great and scheduled my transport for my car to meet me at a hotel airport. It could not have been better! [ View ]
    Poster:Lora
    Date:8/1/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: transport to CA
    Review:Sam Green was excellent and managed all very professionally. I would recommend him anytime to people. All was handled professionally and extremely happy with his service. many thanks ss [ View ]
    Poster:sanjay shirali
    Date:8/1/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:Everyone we worked with was very professional and courteous. The vehicle was picked up and delivered days before the time we were originally given. A very smooth transaction. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:H. Myers
    Date:8/1/2014 8:25:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:This is the second time I used their service and was satisfied. Both times, price was same. Both pick up and delivery were on time. No damage occurred to my vehicle. I will certainly use their service in future and highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Dipankar Ghosh
    Date:7/27/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Prius
    Review:Our family was moving from Broomfield, CO to Frisco, Texas. I was given Micky's number from Metro Moving company (Steve Hill). Micky was extremely professional and was very accomodative on our request. They came on time , shipped the car and car was... [ More ]
    Poster:Shiby ParayilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:Very impressed when they said they would definately pick up the car even if it was late in the evening and they did as promised and came to pick it up at 10.30 pm as promised. Very courtious driver and working with Sam Green was truly a pleasure wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Sanjay S Shirali
    Date:7/25/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: awesome
    Review:I was dreading shipping my car. I read a lot of reviews about different companies that made me really nervous about the whole thing. I finally chose number 1 auto transport because 1. they had great reviews, and 2. when I called and spoke with Mick... [ More ]
    Poster:Corinne
    Date:7/25/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, made it very easy
    Review:Used number 1 to transport a vehicle from California to Georgia and it was picked up on time in a convenient location and dropped off just the same. Communication was great, had all my questions answered without hesitation and no surprises! I will ab... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:7/24/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:I had an order in with another company for 3 weeks and they never were able to get a driver to pick-up and deliver the car. I called Sam and he was able to get it done within a couple of days. He is very responsible-he follows up to make sure every... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:7/24/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Number 1 Auto Transport has been excellent. Very quick and informative, they have always gone the extra mile to help us out. Mickey has been quick, genuine, and extremely helpful in getting our vehicles moved at the best rate. [ View ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:7/24/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Sam is the Man
    Review:I called sam on a last minute car transport; he was able to arrange for transport in two days over the weekend. He gto me a closed transport for the same price as an open one. Delivery only took two days from NJ to IL. Pick up and delivery were on ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Murad
    Date:7/24/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Very helpful
    Review:I have used these guys a few times and have had a better experience every-time. They are extremely responsive, attentive, and helpful. Sammy kept me up to date on everything as it was happening and was extremely flexible managing a few points of cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:7/24/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Mickey Bar
    Review:To Whom It May Concern: I have used Micky on my second car haul and his knowledge and assistance has exceed my expectations in customer service. Mickey has worked with me and my customers in order to deliver cars safely and promptly. I suggest ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleasant Experience
    Review:I contacted Number 1 Auto Transport for 2nd day auto shipping when the other company still can't provide the driver after a few weeks waiting. Sam evaluated the situation and contacted the drivers immediately. In a few minutes, he is able to secure a... [ More ]
    Poster:Yi
    Date:7/16/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service!
    Review:We contacted Number 1 Auto transport after another company failed to pick up our car (after making arrangements 1 month in advance). We were ready to drive the car to California when by chance I contacted this company. Mickey was the person that work... [ More ]
    Poster:RWH
    Date:7/8/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: So happy!!
    Review:Well, let me start off by saying Robert Taylor is the most nicest, professional man I have ever dealt with. He made this process of shipping my car a breeze. I was nervous about it at first, but he assured me that everything would be fine and was jus... [ More ]
    Poster:CamilleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: The move was done perfectly
    Review:I did a ton of research about auto transport, since I wanted to avoid any terrible case of auto transport. Then, I called several places, and decided to choose No.1 Auto for following reasons: 1) Sam was direct in response and honest. He didn't tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Susie
    Date:7/3/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Communication and Service
    Review:I was totally satisfied. Were not the cheapest bidder but I developed a good working relationship with Rob and trusted him throughout the whole process. I trusted him throughout the process and was not disappointed. Will definitely use them again may... [ More ]
    Poster:David Phillips
    Date:6/26/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car from Fl to NJ
    Review:From the moment I spoke with Robert he was professional. He understood the importance of having my daughters birthday gift delivered to NJ on time so it could be presented to her at her party. Along the way I had to change the delivery location, Ro... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen V
    Date:6/25/2014 4:30:00 AM
    Subject: Honest, Friendly, and Efficient!
    Review:I wish #1 and Mickey had been my first point of contact for our move from California to Illinois. Many of the other brokers, websites, useless phone calls from other companies were a pure waste of my time. I couldn't have been more thankful to have... [ More ]
    Poster:Linsey
    Date:6/18/2014 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
    Review:I reviewed literally hundreds of brokers and this is the ONLY company that had absolutely NO NEGATIVE REVIEWS. I couldn't believe it, but I gave them a try and had my 2008 Honda shipped from California to Virginia. The driver kept in touch with me ... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy Byrd
    Date:6/17/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Transport classic pick-up
    Review:Mickey Bar of #1 Auto Transport worked with my schedule to get our restored classic 1972 Chevy Cheynne short bed pick up transported from Colorado to our new home in Texas. I was in Texas and my wife was in Colorado. The driver, Don, was on time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:6/16/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Review:When using this company I was introduced to very friendly, helpful, and prompt employees who genuinely wanted to provide me with the best service possible. They were excellent with communication and always made sure everything was going according to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:6/13/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:I used Number 1 Auto Transport to get my Escalade moved from Florida to Mass. I was referred to these guys by a company restoring my vintage BMW, and I couldn't have been happier. They always picked up the phone, they kept me in the loop and they a... [ More ]
    Poster:Cape Will
    Date:6/13/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Professional, courteous, trusted service
    Review:During my car's journey from Maine to Florida, I could call anytime with any question. I had the phone numbers of Mickey at the company, the truck dispatcher and the truck driver. Each contact I initiated was answered promptly and courteously. Eac... [ More ]
    Poster:Beth
    Date:6/13/2014 9:05:00 AM
    Review:Great service from beginning to end. Very helpful and knowledgeable and quoted a good price and pickup availability. Vehicle arrived on time in good condition. I would definitely recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Barbara-Jean
    Date:6/6/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Call #1 first
    Review:I should have called #1 Auto Transport first. After weeks of getting the run around from many so called transport brokers. Weeks of getting one price then another, then another, then they can't do it at all. I called #1. I talked to Mickey and from... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Ference
    Date:6/2/2014 8:36:00 PM
    Review:I was extremely pleased with my service with Number One transport. Mickey was honest and very helpful throughout the process. He kept me in the loop with where my car was and made himself available for whatever I needed. The price was what he told ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa
    Date:5/30/2014 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I was a little nervous about transporting my car from New Orleans to California but after speaking with Mickey I felt very confident about the process. In my particular case I called Mickey and asked to be have my car transported with very late noti... [ More ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:5/30/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great Car Transport Company
    Review:As soon as Sam Green spoke to my I was confident I was in good hands. I trusted him right off the bat. He assured me of everything and delivered. He is essentially a broker and does not ask for a deposit at all. You pay in full upon delivery. I ini... [ More ]
    Poster:danette felicianoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: X3 pickup from PA
    Review:Mickey- Awesome service once again! Thanks for the outstanding service. Including thorough follow up and quick turn around. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/23/2014 3:11:00 PM

Next Reviews on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc.

Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8