View 150,850 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,851th Review now!

View Noble Auto Carriers's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:855-776-7910
Website:http://www.nobleautocarriers.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/14/2012
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

New York Hub Long Island San Francisco CA Hub Iowa Hub The Palm Beaches FL Hub
Have your own experience with Noble Auto Carriers to share?

Noble Auto Carriers reports that they have an average of 25000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 23 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.09% of Noble Auto Carriers customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.91% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: They recieved their $ and then I was nothing
    Review:I was very upset with the company and the way Michelle was nice as pie when I was looking for someone to ship my truck. I was looking to have it expedited and they said how they had a truck going there one Monday well it was a week later. Once they r... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:5/9/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Review:Michelle at Noble and Royal my driver made my transport seamless. This was my first experience shipping my car and I will use these companies next year. [ View ]
    Poster:Vinda Gross
    Date:3/17/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery time
    Review:Michele is an amazing rep for Noble Auto Carrier, she made the whole process so easy and gave me piece of mind. I was also ecstatic when I found out my car could arrive a day ahead of schedule. The driver called me up and asked me if I wanted it earl... [ More ]
    Poster:Haneif Katebi
    Date:2/25/2014 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: Great service at best cost
    Review:Noble had Kwik Trans as the carrier and even with a storm up and down the east coast I got my car in 5 days a little dirty, but dirt was to be expected even with enclosed. They use cloth sides so when doors open there are no scratches to the car doo... [ More ]
    Poster:Norman
    Date:2/19/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Review:This company is dependable; they follow through until vehicle is delivered. Michelle, the contact person, was very helpful from beginning to end. In the beginning, I was very skeptical in bringing the car from Arizona to New York because of the dista... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Samuel
    Date:2/15/2014 7:07:00 AM
    Subject: Noble = Con-Artists
    Review:This is the first time I've deal with Brokers/Carriers to move an vehicle. All I can say is WOW...what an industry. These guys are your friends once the order is placed, then it goes down hill from there. Good luck trying to contact them on statu... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul D.
    Date:1/31/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Price Switching
    Review:Price changed from 350 total to 525 when I got the vehicle, cost me another 125 in storage fees for not picking up the vehicle when they promised. so total of complete deal was 650 when it was quoted at 350..also said they would refund my 100 dolla... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:1/31/2014 7:07:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy with service
    Review:The cost of the transport was more than originally quoted but I was the one that said I'd pay a few hundred more than quoted to get my car picked up faster and moving across the country. I misunderstood and thought there were drivers already waiting ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Heinzman
    Date:1/27/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: anna 10 star company
    Review: she was my ''god sent angel'' i left ny on jan4th, after the promise of car pick up from 3 drivers i gave up on i co. i used. by accident i spoke to ''anna'', not only did she find me a responsible co./ driver and this was done in 2 hrs.. but wha... [ More ]
    Poster:barbara lewis
    Date:1/21/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!!
    Review:Noble auto carriers were extremely helpful in the move of my Chrysler 300 from CA to DE. There was no lack in communication between myself and Steve. Steve from Nonle auto carriers was extremely honest and is definitely a man of his word.. Thank yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Allyssa
    Date:1/17/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Pass Pick-up Date
    Review:Vehicle was to be picked up on Wednesday 15Jan14. I called on Tuesday 10Jan14 to ensure that everything was good to go. I had to call your main line because the number I had for Ellie was wrong and I couldn't get a hold of her. I received a call f... [ More ]
    Poster:Simon
    Date:1/17/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Good Price
    Review:Service was good and knowledgeable. Was handled in courteous manner and good customer service. Transportation met expectations. Scheduled time was accurate for pick up and delivery. Will use them again if service is needed. [ View ]
    Poster:D. Brown
    Date:1/15/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch a 2nd Time, Price went back up!
    Review:***UPDATE 2*** So today I got a phone call from the carrier who picked up my vehicle letting me know the time he would be by and the cost was again 800 not 750 as Steve had told me was the case in his email to me. (Again this is on top of the 125 I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elliott
    Date:1/14/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome customer service
    Review:Amazing customer service. This company was seriously very helpful where they answered every time I called, came to pick up the car on time, and delivered it on time as well with no problems at all. The best Auto carrier company I have dealt with so... [ More ]
    Poster:Hiba AlajeebThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2014 1:11:00 AM
    Subject: Surprisingly Satisfied
    Review:I really needed good transportation due to unforeseen circumstances and I was very skeptical about contacting any transportation company because I felt it was going to be a rip off. However, I had no choice and my sister-in-law had recommended Noble ... [ More ]
    Poster:MARIA CRUZ
    Date:12/29/2013 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Our representative ( Anna) was great. Knowledgeable and very courteous. The price was great and it was easy dealing with them. Everything was as promised and none of the unpleasant surprises that you hear about when doing this kind of thing. I will d... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:12/28/2013 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: BEST SERVICE EVER!
    Review:From the beginning I was crunched for time and Michele knew exactly what to do. She was very upfront about the process and the pricing and actually made the process very simple! My previous experience with shipping was a nightmare but this was by far... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean Barth
    Date:12/27/2013 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service!
    Review:Anna did an exceptional job servicing me and made sure I was completely taken care of. I will defenitly use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Berto
    Date:12/26/2013 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Our experience with Noble Auto Carriers
    Review:Steve was great to work with. He was very pleasant and easily reached and responsible. It was a pleasure working with Noble Auto Carriers to move our car. [ View ]
    Poster:Susan Karimi
    Date:12/20/2013 9:07:00 PM
    Review:David is a great asset to Nobel auto carriers and he help me to get my SUV down in California His out standing customer service was great. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Ali
    Date:12/11/2013 3:30:00 PM
    Review:On initial contact with Michelle, she showed sympathy to my issues and assisted me in every aspect of the transaction. My vehicle was picked up and delivered as promised. I am extremely satisfied with them and not only would I contact them again, I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:12/5/2013 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Anna is the best. Noble transport is a great company to deal with and their communication is spot on! [ View ]
    Poster:Charley@JH GLOBAL
    Date:11/13/2013 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Matrix Move
    Review:I was very pleased with the overall service on this move. I needed to get my Matrix up to a family member in Jacksonville ASAP. I had talked to some other companies that guaranteed they had a driver... yea right! Dave was very good at explaining the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Milton Destephano
    Date:10/26/2013 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: 33 contender delivery
    Review:respectable guys ,on the phone and in person ....delivery went off without a hitch....Driver pressure cleaned boat before arriving ...nice touch ....will definitely recommend and also use again..... A+ [ View ]
    Poster:m.white
    Date:10/21/2013 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Noble auto carrier credibilty
    Review:Noble was not the cheapest, but we went with them be cause of the positive feed back. On 9-23-2013 we singed a contract to move our vehicle from ma. to fl. We waited till 11th of oct. and they hadn't pick it up yet. All communications were on us. wh... [ More ]
    Poster:william f allis
    Date:10/20/2013 8:16:00 AM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:I have shipped many vehicles, but my experience with Noble transportaion was outstanding. Anna the agent handeling my transport was very informative and helpful. She went far beyond my expectations. I highly recomend her for anyones transportation... [ More ]
    Poster:Olen Martin
    Date:10/15/2013 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Pontiac Solstice
    Review:Very helpful. Easy contact. Answered all my questions. Very professional! i would use them again. I was having some health issues and they went out of their way to make the move as stress free as possible. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:10/2/2013 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:From the very start, they were the less expensive carrier from the 10+ quotes I received. Dave explained the process very clearly and answered many of my questions(First time shipping a car from a long distance). The drivers were very professional ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:9/12/2013 3:26:00 PM
    Review:I had set up with another company to move my Bmw from NY to fl. They told me it would be picked up on the dates i wanted. In reality nobody even called me back after they got my deposit. After speaking to Dave my car was picked up in 3 days. Thank ... [ More ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:8/30/2013 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible. HORRIBLE!
    Review:I posted earlier, and expressed my absolute displeasure with Noble Auto Carriers and their inability to perform; poor customer service, highly deceptive practices. Note: The owner contested my post, and I had to send evidence to TransportReviews to h... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:4/22/2013 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: WORST SERVICE EVER
    Review:To start out, he NEVER returned a phone call nor did he give me his email address which I asked for several times. The only way he will communicate with you is by text message. He obviously has very little education as well since he has no idea how t... [ More ]
    Response:In all reality i appreciate this review that was left this is my client and he should have known better then to leave me a review without putting the proper details about his transport First of all he told us he had a regular van to move but the truth was this was an amored van so the weight was much more then a normal van so when my driver went to pick up he told the client that it would be more expensive becuae of the weigh stations he would have to travel through but of course it was my fault forgetting him a driver on time and for not guessing that this automobile was a armored truck this is not my fault i gave the customer his deposit back trying to be nice which i didnt have to do at all But i do not feel like i should lose future business because this shipment was different then expected [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:3/18/2013 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Harrison
    Review:We found Noble Auto Carriers to be a company of the highest order. Harrison worked very hard to find us a auto carrier at a excellent price on very short notice, when not many drivers are going to Maine. We are extremely pleased with the service we r... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:3/14/2013 8:58:00 AM
    Subject: Pickup
    Review:Noble Auto was excellent to do business with! I had two vehicles picked up in different locations and was very pleased with communications and delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Kris Kelly
    Date:1/26/2013 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Noble
    Review:They were upfront on all the conditions of the contract and because of that we recieved no surprises. The rate was $600 which was fair. Noble had very little time to arrainge this transport and to make things harder it was late friday afternoon when... [ More ]
    Poster:Rik Gagnon
    Date:1/17/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: well done!
    Review:Thank god I chose Noble after being contacted by ten different companies. I chose Harrison to help me out he did everything he said he was going to do and more. I would definitely use him again. I highly recommend this service to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:caroline
    Date:1/14/2013 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely happy!!!!!!
    Review:I was really concerned to hire a transport company. However, I was really lucky when I was contacted ( from online quote I had asked for) by Harrison. He gave me great advice, told me what I should look for to be able to make a good choice in carrie... [ More ]
    Poster:Michele
    Date:1/12/2013 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: my transport expirience
    Review:Me and my wife had our cars transported for a real good price. On time. And arrived at the time they told us it would. If I ever need my cars transported again I will call Harrison up again. I recommend them to anyone looking to transport a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:gabriel
    Date:1/11/2013 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Love these guys!!!
    Review:I used Noble Auto Carriers to bring my car to school and it was a great experience! Harrison was very nice and made sure everything was taken care of from pick up to delivery. Their price was the lowest of anyone else I had contacted and my car was d... [ More ]
    Poster:Julia
    Date:1/11/2013 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:They said the pick-up was possible on 23rd night or 24th before 2pm-ish, which was my preferred date. 24th comes around and still no call, so I call the Noble Auto and find out that my car cannot be picked up on the days I requested (which was a litt... [ More ]
    Poster:ET
    Date:1/11/2013 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Auto to New Mexico
    Review: This auto was picked up timely in Fort Lauderdale, Fl. with one hour advance notice as requested. It was delivered to Santa Fe, NM with one hour advance notice as requested , It was exactly on time. Car recently painted arrived n excellent conditi... [ More ]
    Poster:Vincent Alaimo
    Date:12/6/2012 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:I chose to go with noble auto carriers because Harrison was honest and helpful. Every single person that called me tried to low ball me and "sell" me... Harrison was a pleasure to deal with. My car was picked up and delivered as promise for... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn
    Date:11/27/2012 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great job thankyou!
    Review:I am a snowbird and used Noble to ship my car from ny to fl. After the terrible storm, I called to arrange pickup and Harrison took care of everything, the driver was great and my car arrived quickly as safely. I will definitely use them again! Ma... [ More ]
    Poster:Irene
    Date:11/16/2012 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:We moved 12 Trucks from our NY location to Our ohio sites in Cleveland and Cinci all went GREAT. I plan on using them often in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Mike S