View 151,286 Reviews on 3,569 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,287th Review now!

NICKS USA TRANSPORT

Location:9370 SW 72nd St
Miami, FL 33173
Phone Number:855-341-4085
Website:http://nicksautotransport.com
Email:info@nicksautotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 5 Months. Since 6/15/2012 10:14:00 AM
BrokerInactive

**Get An Instant Car Shipping Quote** Nick’s USA Transport is your is the best choice when shipping your car throughout the USA. Our experienced auto transporters are the prime example of professionalism & efficiency. All drivers are insured and bonded. We offer competitive pricing and a hands on approach that makes our customer services second to none. When shipping your car in the USA choose Nick’s USA Transport, ”We Won’t Steer You Wrong”. **A Word From The Owners and Partners:** We fully understand that transporting an automobile is not something that you do very often. In fact in many cases it might be a once in a lifetime situation. Regardless of whether it is just one time or you may have transported a vehicle in the past, we are aware that you are entrusting us with one of your most important and valuable personal belongings, your automobile. Our highly trained and fully experienced staff is sensitive to that fact and any apprehension you may have regarding the transport of you vehicle. We strive to provide our clients with a fair and accurate quote along with a thorough explanation of the process involved in transporting your vehicle(s). Our clients will receive the courteous and professional attention they deserve. We not only welcome your questions, we encourage them. A full disclosure of our services will be provided to our clients by one of our Transport Consultants. Please allow us the opportunity to earn your business by calling us direct at our toll free number.
Have your own experience with NICKS USA TRANSPORT to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject:My experience
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car. It is incredible how cut throat this business is. I received several quotes. Nicks was the most reasonable so I used them. They did not take any money up front. I received many calls from competitors telli... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:9/26/2012 1:45:00 PM
    Subject:I will refer my family and friends
    Review:These guys were honest and up front about this process. I had originally contacted another company that did not explain the process to me. Therefore, when these guys called and took the time out to answer my question my mind somewhat settled down. At... [ More ]
    Poster:Gloria
    Date:9/19/2012 10:14:00 PM
    Subject:Our Experience
    Review: Intelligent dispatchers and drivers! Had complete confidence that our station wagon would arrive as scheduled. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Paladino
    Date:9/17/2012 5:59:00 PM
    Subject:Great
    Review:Nicks USA Transport made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. My car was transported from New York to Florida within a couple days. These guys were professional and friendly. My car made it to Florida without being damage. My rate for delive... [ More ]
    Poster:AliciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2012 8:18:00 AM
    Subject:What a relief
    Review:I am very satisfied with the staff over at Nicks USA Transport. These guy are a lifesaver, I had never been involved in this kind of process so, I was very nervous about the deal. However, I needed to get my son his car fast. These guys really came t... [ More ]
    Poster:thanyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2012 11:06:00 AM
    Subject:happy customer
    Review: riting this review for all the help and services nicks u s a transport provided me in transporting my vehicle. i booked with nicks to transport my s u v from new yersey to Florida .. i paid 585 total cost including door to door service .. it was pi... [ More ]
    Poster:jason garrison
    Date:9/12/2012 9:01:00 AM
    Subject:Poor service
    Review:We signed a contract on 8-24-12 to have our car picked up in Tucson and delivered to Salem OR. The agreed upon pickup dated was 9-5-12. We had sold our home in Tucson, and had tickets to fly to Oregon on Saturday 9-8-12. We called Nick's on 9-4-12 ... [ More ]
    Response:we regret that Mr. White has failed to mention a few other facts,, however WE WERE GLAD to cancell his oer after the verball abuse (mainly from his wife) that our compitent, quilified and very customer friendly femal staff of dispatcher were working ... [ More ]
    Poster:Boston White
    Date:9/9/2012 4:51:00 PM
    Subject:Great !
    Review:All I can say is that Nicks USA Transport took great care of me and my vehicle. Everything was on time and undamaged. Almost white glove service. Thanks Alex and Mario for your service and reliability. I would use them again and again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Levine
    Date:8/29/2012 4:45:00 PM
    Subject:My experience
    Review:After calling several companies nick had the best prices, customer services was very helpful, they explained the process every step of the way [ View ]
    Poster:Bobby jones
    Date:8/14/2012 1:18:00 PM
    Subject:Well Done
    Review:This is the best transport company I have ever used..they didn't take my money until my car was shipped..on top of that it was picked up on time...NICKS THE MAN! [ View ]
    Poster:ED
    Date:8/14/2012 12:27:00 PM
    Subject:Poor service, promises broken
    Review:Was quoted $395 for this move. I called them twice in the first 4 days and got standard excuses. No calls from Nick's until 4th day, when they told me they can only get a carrier for an EXTRA $150, (now it's $545). At this point I agreed, and was t... [ More ]
    Response:Customer failed to mention that the customer changed the pickup address,,,,,,,,,no where near the original address,,, And the phone number we have on file/record for him changed likewise, making it IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH HIM......WE WOULD APPRECIATE A M... [ More ]
    Poster:mike isaacs
    Date:8/13/2012 2:13:00 PM
    Subject:First Time customer
    Review:I have never transported a car before and Nicks gave me all the insight and knowledge of how this works. It was a little hectic in the beginning but with the help of Brad and Isabel my car was shipped on time and in one piece! Ha! Thank God for that.... [ More ]
    Poster:Zulema Hersia
    Date:8/10/2012 9:05:00 PM
    Subject:THANKS MR. MOUNT
    Review:I was looking to ship my bmw from newyork to miami and got so many companies calling me and emailing me. I spoke to george mount from nicks usa transport out of florida and he was so kind and informative, felt he knew more about this then all the ot... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN KESLER
    Date:8/3/2012 12:13:00 PM
    Subject:Auto Transport
    Review:The shipper picked up my car 2 days later and delivered it within the time frame. I am very happy with Nicks USA Transport and will use it for all of my shipping needs and will recommend them to all my friends and family. Nicks USA Transport was ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Hanoi Gonzalez
    Date:7/26/2012 11:07:00 PM
    Subject:Nicks Usa Transport
    Review:It was a real pleasure dealing with this company. They really go above and beyond with the customer service to ensure everything is just right. The communication was outstanding and the next time I require a shipping company in the future there is o... [ More ]
    Poster:todd holland
    Date:7/25/2012 3:10:00 PM
    Subject:Wonderful expierience working with Nicks USA and Charles Timoneda
    Review:Charles Timoneda from Nicks USA Transport was great help. I got awesome service and a great price. I will definately use this company again. Charles explained everything perfectly and the honesty was great. I give the customer service thumbs up. THAN... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin Escobedo
    Date:7/23/2012 3:43:00 PM
    Subject:Awesome Service!
    Review:Third times a charm. I have had bad experiences with other companies and finally I got in contact with a young man named Sam Jackson . He was extremly professional and very patient. I felt really comfortable with the way he represented the company. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Keilah Varona
    Date:7/18/2012 3:57:00 PM
    Subject:Awesome Service
    Review:We had a bad previous experience with another company, however, Nick's Transport turned out to be excellent. They kept us informed every step of the way. They gave us an estimated date and not only did they stay within the time range, they delivered ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bonnie
    Date:7/9/2012 9:12:00 PM
    Subject:Satisfied Customer
    Review:After looking into several transport companies to transport my car from FL to NJ I found Nicks USA Transport to be the cheapest. They were extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions (I am a tough one!). My car arrived on time and more ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:7/7/2012 8:47:00 AM
    Subject:first time
    Review:I heard so many awful stories about transporting cars across state i was so close to picking up the car myself but what gave me a change of heart was the great customer service this company provided. Aside from being patient with me and my worries a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tyler
    Date:7/2/2012 1:13:00 AM
    Subject:Transported Car
    Review:It seems everyone in the country had my phone number and email. I must have received about 30 phone calls. This company was one of many that contacted me. I received one email and one phone call from Nicks USA, I chose 5 of the best offers. Of all ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ana Timoneda
    Date:6/28/2012 10:59:00 PM
    Subject:car transport
    Review:I guess this company surprise me from the get go, by not taking a deposit or payment before confirming that they would be able to meat my delivery date, costumer service was excellent I spoke to a very helpful young lady by the name of Vivian and als... [ More ]
    Poster:Miles Zamora
    Date:6/21/2012 3:59:00 PM
    Subject:Great first time experience
    Review:This was my first time transporting my vehicle and Nicks USA Transport made me feel very comfortable with the entire process. They were extremely knowledgeable and Vivian was very helpful. I definitely would recommend them to everyone I know. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn Keller