View 144,729 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,730th Review now!
Nationwide Auto Transport
Location:Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Phone Number:(888)953-8998
Website:
Time On Site:9 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/24/2005
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

Have your own experience with Nationwide Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Dishonest, poor response time, liars
    Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. The representative verbally told me over the telephone that their fee was one price and then it was increased. Plus the story about why the cost was increased was a complete fabrication. Not honest dealers. Stay away. [ View ]
    Poster:Florida
    Date:7/1/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: BAD SERVICE AND DAMAGED !!
    Review:THIS GUY DAVID EDRI CHANGE THE QUOTES AS MUCH WE WONT..ALSO THE TRUCK DRIVER DAMAGED MY CAR... AND THEY DID NOT ACCEPT THAT AND COVER THE DAMAGE. NOW I HAVE TO PAY TOO MUCH FOR THIS REPAIR, ALSO THE DRIVER LOST THE CERTIFICATE TITLE AND I HAD TO ASK ... [ More ]
    Poster:carlos
    Date:6/23/2014 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: When things go wrong
    Review:My experience with Nationwide was excellent, until my car was damaged during transport. The driver admitted he did not strap the car down appropriately and during the transport the car ( a pristine 1966 VW) was damaged. the driver called us and tol... [ More ]
    Poster:L Kea
    Date:4/18/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Never Picked Up/ Never Returned Deposit-STAY AWAY from this COMPANY
    Review:It is complete bullsxxt that you (Transport Reviews) keep removing my unsatisfactory review of Nationwide Transport Services due to them lying and stating they cannot ‘find' me as a customer! In looking at your reviews at are almost all great &... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:2/25/2014 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and SUPER Fast delivery
    Review:After calling a few different companies and having them waste my time I called Nationwide and Tran was the one helping me. Me was polite, patient, and didn't keep calling me every minute. He was very honest got my car on time and safe. The driver Sha... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Barroso
    Date:8/7/2013 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: NO COMMUNICATION
    Review:i RECEIVED A QUOTE FROM ERNIE TO SHIP MY VEHICLE FROM CALIFORNIA TO NORTH CAROLINA $895.00 WITH A $195.000 DEPOSIT. I WAS TOLD SHIPPING WOULD BE ARRANGED IN 48HRS. AFTER 3 DAYS I CALLED NATIONWIDE TO INQUIRE ON THE STATUS OF THE CONFIRMATION, I WA... [ More ]
    Poster:DWIGHT
    Date:3/20/2013 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:Gosh!!! they shipped my car from Boise, Idaho to Boston in 4 days!!! They picked it up on the same day I ordered the shipping and delivered it in 4 days (2 business days)...I still wonder how they did it.. [ View ]
    Poster:Susanth
    Date:1/31/2013 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: PROMPT AND EXCELLENT SERVICE - NATIONWIDE AUTO TRANSPORT IS THE BEST
    Review:I shipped my Honda Civic LX from Dallas, TX to Schaumburg, IL recently with Nationwide Auto Transport. They did NOT bug me with any call unlike other auto transporters. Instead, when I did a research through BBB website, I CHOSE them. They were after... [ More ]
    Poster:Mani