View 156,489 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,490th Review now!

View Nations Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Nations Auto Transport LLC
3509 S Kings Hwy
Independence, MO 64055
Phone Number:877-331-3100 No Upfront Costs
Secondary Phone Number:877-331-3100
Website:http://www.nationsautotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 8 Months. Since 5/22/2012

Auto Car Shipping Transport - Our reviews are from real customers. Nations Auto Transport, LLC is a Kansas City based transport broker specializing in domestic and international transport of all types of vehicles. Contact us for a FREE QUOTE at 1-877-331-3100
Have your own experience with Nations Auto Transport LLC to share?

Nations Auto Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 1000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 74 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.40% of Nations Auto Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.60% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Nations Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Always Great Service
    Review:I am a Mercedes Benz dealer in Houston and have been using Jim Page with Nation's Auto Transport for over three years and have had a great time working with him. Great customer service!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Gordon
    Date:1/30/2015 6:18:00 PM
    Review:After another company failed to follow through on a contact, Joe Tutera with Nations Auto Transport got right on our need to transport our vehicle from Olathe, Kansas to Palm Springs, California. We were leaving by air in just a few days after contac... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Wimmer
    Date:1/30/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: The Best in the Business. Hands down!
    Review:I've been using transport companies for years and was hesitant at first to try Nations Auto Transport, since there wasn't anything broken. But after using Nations Auto, I won't use anyone else, period! I have my guys cell and email, and all I have ... [ More ]
    Poster:David Lee
    Date:1/30/2015 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting
    Review:I have used Nations Auto Transport several times now, and transporting cars does not get better than Nation!! My contact is Mike Koberstein ,he is knowledgeable, Friendly, Fast, and priced fairly !!!!I personally plan to use Mike, and Nations every ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Bob for your review of our performance! We always do our best to make sure your experience is exceptional. Thanks again. Mike Koberstein ~ mkoberstein@shipnat.com 503-718-7838 [ view ]
    Poster:bob crocker
    Date:1/28/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping My !976 Ford F150
    Review:Mike Koberstein did an great job of keeping me informed as to when the truck was going to be picked up in Tacoma Wa, and delivered and to me here in upstate NY.Kurt,the driver called me the night before to tell me when he was going to be at my deli... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks again for your business Mark! It was a pleasure to be of service and I look forward to working with you again. ~ Mike Koberstein mkoberstein@shipnat.com 503-718-7838 [ view ]
    Poster:Mark ReeceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2015 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: The best on a market
    Review:I've been using this company for a few years now and I'm very satisfied with their service. I usually ship 3-4 cars weekly with the with no problems!!! They are very reliable people and the customer service is exellent. Special thanks to Mike. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Anthony for letting us know how we are doing! I sincerely appreciate your comments. ~Mike Koberstein mkoberstein@shipnat.com 503 718 7838 [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony L
    Date:1/26/2015 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Review from a repeat customer.
    Review:I have been shipping cars with Nations Auto Transport for a few years now. Mike Kobenstein is the only call I make. It doesn't matter if I am booking transport or just getting a quote, I have always gotten fast professional service from Mike. Mikes ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Dean, I appreciate your feedback and I definitely appreciate working with you! Thanks again for placing your trust with our company. ~ Mike Koberstein mkoberstein@shipnat.com 503-718-738 [ view ]
    Poster:Connecticut Classix LLC
    Date:1/24/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Super service
    Review:I am a dealer in Southern California and I have been using Nations Auto Transport for a number of years. My contact at Nations Auto Transport had always been Mike Koberstein who is, and always was, more than professional. Over the years, Mike went ov... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks again Jeb. It is a pleasure working with you as well. Mike Koberstein mkoberstein@shipnat.com 503-718-7838 [ view ]
    Poster:Jeb
    Date:1/24/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Nations great service
    Review:We have used Nations Transport several times and our contact is Mike Koberstein. Mike always does a great job on getting quotes on time and fair. Mike is always positive and helpful. We call him first on our transport needs. We have used others in t... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Opie for your review. I appreciate the opportunity to work with you and your dealership! Thanks again for entrusting your customers to me. Mike Koberstein ~ mkoberstein@shipnat.com 503-718-7838 [ view ]
    Poster:ROANOKE MOTORS
    Date:1/24/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Page @ 816-295-6887
    Review:This experience was above and beyond our expectations. Jim Page kept us in the loop, as did the driver, along the way. With winter weather conditions, we were more than pleased at how long the transport took, as well as the condition the car arrived ... [ More ]
    Poster:JoAnn H
    Date:1/22/2015 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Several outstanding transport results!
    Review:I've used Nations Auto Transport, LLC, many times. My contact there is Jim Page. Jim is a terrific communicator, very responsive, and as professional as they come. He has an incredible network, and people that haul for him respect him. I feel the... [ More ]
    Poster:RDW
    Date:1/8/2015 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered in One Day
    Review:My car was picked up on a Monday morning in Kansas City and delivered on Tuesday morning in Maryland. I was so surprised that it took only a day. Sue was great. She was very patient in answering my questions since I had never transported a car before... [ More ]
    Poster:L Smith
    Date:1/1/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: transportation to FL
    Review:I used them several times and continue to use them to ship cars back and forth. I was told about them several years ago and found the service dependable honest and reliable. [ View ]
    Poster:mike l
    Date:12/21/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great First Experience in Shipping a car
    Review:Jim Page was a big help in shipping my son's car to his new duty station. It was my first time shipping a vehicle and Jim made it a lot easier. [ View ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Jim page
    Review:Always returned or answered calls and e-mail. Martin kept me informed of progress very friendly and on time. [ View ]
    Response:Carl - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...I hope you are enjoying your Model A..Thanks again !!! / Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Carl
    Date:11/17/2014 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2012 Boss 302 Muatang
    Review:The vehicle was delivered as promised and on time. I have transported another vehicle with another company this year which was pure hell. First company raised the quote $200 dollars and promised pickup the next day and I fired them after ten days wi... [ More ]
    Response:Jack - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...I Am sorry to hear what you went through in the past but sadly it can and does happen...I hope you and your wife are enjoying your new toy...Thanks again !!! / Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Jack Inman
    Date:11/7/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: experience with Nations
    Review:I am the owner of Dream Cars USA, we are a classic car dealer and restorer. I have been dealing with Nation Auto Transport for several years and shipped many cars with them. I recommend them to all my buyers because of a fair price and good service. ... [ More ]
    Response:Ron - Thanks for the testimonial...It has been great working with for the last 3 plus years...It is refreshing to work with someone who is as flexible as you are with carriers...It is also great to work with a seller who accurately describes his vehicles...I have NEVER had one client complain about the value they received from you.../ Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Watson/Dream Cars USA
    Date:11/6/2014 4:58:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Price was competitive. Initial communication was lacking but improved toward the end of the process. First pickup dispatched failed but second worked fine and delivered in a timely manner without any damage. I would use these people again. [ View ]
    Response:Merold - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...I apologize for the missed pick up with the first carrier...I am hopeful that you are enjoying the new toy...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Merold
    Date:10/31/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transaction
    Review:The folks at Nation's Auto Transport were excellent in facilitating the transport of my vehicle. They were very responsive and were constantly updating me on the status of my vehicle. the driver was very good to work with and was very professional. ... [ More ]
    Response:Mitch - I appreciate that you took the time to give us such positive feedback on your transport...I am glad the process went well for you based on the schedule we we were working with...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:MitchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: 1979 Trans Am
    Review:Great people to deal with. Quick transport and Great service. I will use Nations Auto Transport in the future. Priced fair, great concern for the care of my auto. If sending of receiving another car needing transport, I will call Jim Page of Natio... [ More ]
    Response:Mick - Thanks for being patient with me on your transport...I am sorry it took a few days longer than I had expected...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME you are in need of another Auto Transport !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Mick Broadway
    Date:10/24/2014 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Nation's Transport Review
    Review:First time working with Nations Transport and they came through as promised, with almost immediate pickup and no problems en route. Estimate was 2-5 days and it took 5, so delivery was just within the promised window. [ View ]
    Response:Steve - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...Thanks for being as easy to work with as you and Matthew were...I am glad your new project arrived timely and without any weather issues...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Steve M.
    Date:10/23/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: 46 Ford delivery
    Review:Jim Page kept me informed during the whole process. Car was delivered on time and undamaged. Driver was courteous and helpful. Will do business with again if needed. [ View ]
    Response:Bob - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...I am also very glad that your new toy showed up timely and damage free...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME you ever need Auto Transport help !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Wagner
    Date:10/23/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Review:Jim, I want to thank you so much for a great experience in the transportation of my 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60. Your communication and follow up was second to none and from a guy who had not experienced this process before you made it seamless... [ More ]
    Poster:John KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Please don't confuse Nation'S' Auto Transport with Nation. The "S" stands for SUPERIOR SERVICE. I was scheduled to have my two Mercedes Benz picked up by Nation until I asked for a confirmation of insurance. When they did not produce the n... [ More ]
    Poster:sal minore
    Date:10/16/2014 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transportion
    Review:My experience was excellent. The car that I purchased was picked up on time and when they said it would. The car was delivered on time as just as they said it would. The driver of the carrier was fantastic, he sent me regular text messages on his ... [ More ]
    Response:Bill - I appreciate that you took the time to give us positive feedback on your transport...I am glad things worked out for you...I knew you were on a tight schedule so I asked that the driver provide a high level of communications...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME and enjoy that Camaro !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:10/6/2014 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: MUSTANG
    Review:CAR ARRIVED IN GOOD CONDITION. JAMES PAGE WAS ON TOP OF THIS DELIVERY. WOULD USE AGAIN. THE COMPANY DID A GOOD JOB OF DEIVERING THE CAR ON TIME. THE GUY WAS JUST A LITTLE LATE BUT IT WAS ACCEPTABLE. THANKS SO MUCH MIKE STEVENS COS OF LOUISIANA [ View ]
    Response:Michael - I appreciate that you took the time to give us such positive feedback on your transport...It was nice to work with you on this one as well as the two subsequent ones...I am glad the process went well for you...I appreciate the trust you have put in us and I look forward to working with you in the future...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:MIKE STEVENS
    Date:9/18/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Transported my Bentley
    Review:Transported my new Bentley and since then sue has been the only person that transport my exotics ! I would only call sue from this company I cannot support anyone else [ View ]
    Poster:Tony This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Quick service. The driver was very careful and prompt. It was a vintage sports car that needed careful handling. Good followup. Payment not processed until delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:9/10/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: 77 dodge van
    Review:I was not comfortable at first of doing business over internet(but really have no choice) Jim Page was not demanding or pushy. Our van got shipped from AZ-MI on time. The driver(Urban) was in contact and delivered our vehicle on time. Would recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Schneider
    Date:9/8/2014 8:01:00 AM
    Subject: 07 Dodge Transport
    Review:Rebecca is awesome . Stays in contact with me and the customer to emsure proper handling of the vehicles bein transported. Very attentuve and will do anything you need her to do. [ View ]
    Poster:Drew Chapman
    Date:9/1/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1970 Cutlass Supreme Convertible
    Review:Rebecca did an outstanding job getting my internet bought Cutlass moved from Minnesota to California. She worked her butt off to get me a competitive rate. The broker fee never changed, stayed the same from the day I hired her. Hard to find honest tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave H
    Date:8/26/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Rebecca ruppel 503-446-9864
    Review:I have used Nations Auto Transport the last 4yrs for all of the diesel trucks we sell, and have been nothing short of impressed on the promptness and professionalism in which they conduct their businesss. I highly recommend Rebecca Ruppel for all yo... [ More ]
    Poster:austin mays
    Date:8/25/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Nothing but good!
    Review:Transporting my vehicle from VA to TX was a breeze with Rebecca! She is so good! She works to make sure the price is great, she even gave me a student discount! My mom will be moving soon too and we are defiantly contacting her again! As far as t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joi
    Date:8/25/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Stress-Fee
    Review:Moving across country can be very stressful, as I was experiencing. I worked with Nations Auto Transportation and my experience was AMAZING. I would recommend giving them call anytime you need your vehicle shipped. The drive called me a few days b... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:8/22/2014 5:10:00 AM
    Subject: Corvette delivery
    Review:Everything as described...actually car was picked up 1 day early and delivered at the exact time quoted...Very satisfied...will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:jim george
    Date:7/31/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service, would use again when needed. Have recommended to others that will be using this service in the next few weeks. [ View ]
    Response:Daniel - I appreciate that you took the time to give us positive feedback on your transport...I am glad things worked out for you and Thanks for the referral from your brother in Florida...He received his car today...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:7/29/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:My experience with Nations Auto Transport LLC exceeded my expectations and was absolutely an excellent experience. I purchased my 1972 Barracuda 2 years ago from a classic car dealership in Atlanta, GA and they highly recommended Nations Auto Transpo... [ More ]
    Response:Tony - I appreciate that you took the time to give us such positive feedback on your transports...It was nice to work with you both times...I am glad the process went well for you each time as well...I know it must be worrisome to put your car in someone elses hands and I try to do the best to make you feel comfortable doing so...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Tony Kemp
    Date:7/23/2014 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:This is a great carrier to work with. Jim, the transportation manager, kept me appraised of my cars status and was a pleasure to work with. I will reach out to Jim again the next time I need to transport another vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:7/21/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Ask for Jim!
    Review:Jim is always great & super helpful. I had booked with another carrier & after ten days & still no pick-up I remembered I had used Jim once before. I called him up & he had the car picked up the next day. Awesome job Jim, thank you ag... [ More ]
    Poster:MATT C
    Date:7/21/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: 1957 CHEVROLET 150 BLACK AND WHITE
    Review:GREAT JOB GOT THE AUTO AS PLANNED AND AS SCHEDULED ENCLOSD CARRIER WAS CLEAN AND PRESENTED WELL CAR GOT TO ME CLEANED AND ON TIME PHIL [ View ]
    Poster:PHIL MCMAHON
    Date:7/17/2014 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:It was great to receive my dream car 5 days earlier than expected. Great Job! Communication was awesome. [ View ]
    Poster:MJ Ledesma
    Date:6/26/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Great service. Jim Page and Tim were very pleasant to deal with. I think $925.00 is very good for the trip from Waverly, IA to Delray Beach, FL. My 1961 Pontiac Tempest arrived safe and clean. I highly recommend your company and will use yo... [ More ]
    Poster:ben osborneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/7/2014 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: BMW delivery
    Review:no problems everything went off without a problem from pick up to driver delivery I would use them again thanks [ View ]
    Poster:mjb
    Date:5/16/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: moving my SUV
    Review:I do recommend this comp, I had experience with other in the past, believe me this group is dependable , on time and at the quote I was given, I have to say the cost was a bit higher than other but as the were well recommended by a MBenz dealer I wen... [ More ]
    Poster:Jean M Martel
    Date:5/15/2014 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: 1967 camaro
    Review:Jim has moved several cars and trucks for me and has always done a good job. Highly recommend. I have done business with other brokers before and they lied or told me a cheap price to get the job and could not deliver. Jim tells me what it will take ... [ More ]
    Poster:kevin
    Date:5/13/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Agent was an excellent communicator who kept me in the loop at all times. Delivery was prompt and vehicle arrived in excellent condition! [ View ]
    Poster:jf
    Date:5/5/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my Classic Car across Country
    Review:I used the service to ship a classic car that I bought in Tennessee and had it delivered to Washington State. It was a good service. I called my point-of-contact a couple of times to get the status and then it showed up as promised. So a note about... [ More ]
    Poster:Mickey
    Date:5/5/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Page @816-295-6887
    Review:Working directly with Jim Page and his team and then with Deb and Jim Worthington the overall experience was great and I was very happy with the condition of my 1964 Chevy Chevell. Would definitely recommend Nations Auto Transport to anyone who want... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Ponzi
    Date:5/4/2014 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: Classic Car Transporting
    Review:Mr. Page did an excellent job of orchestrating the pick/delivery of my classic car. It took a little while to get the pickup scheduled, but this was due to my poor timing on the purchase near a holiday weekend which seemed to cause delays. I would ... [ More ]
    Response:Quentin - I appreciate that you took the time to give us positive feedback on your transport...I am glad we were able to make this happen for you after you had to deal with the frustrating side of the Auto Transport Industry...Thanks again for coming back to us and feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:qwr
    Date:5/2/2014 7:50:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Everything went very well and I will continue to use them as long as the customer service remains the same. Sue is a great communicater and that is the key. As long as we know what is going on I can handle my customer. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Roger, for your faith & patience in my abilities to get the job done. This is very important to me on all the vehicles I have assisted & look forward to doing business for years to come. Sue Wright swright@shipnat.com 954-905-7916 [ view ]
    Poster:Automagician LLC