View 153,976 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,977th Review now!

View Nations Auto Transport LLC's New Profile

Nations Auto Transport LLC
3509 S Kings Hwy
Independence, MO 64055
Phone Number:877-331-3100 Do not use quote button
Secondary Phone Number:877-331-3100
Website:http://www.nationsautotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 7 Months. Since 5/22/2012

Auto Car Shipping Transport - Our reviews are from real customers. Nations Auto Transport, LLC is a Kansas City based transport broker specializing in domestic and international transport of all types of vehicles. Contact us for a FREE QUOTE at 1-877-331-3100
Have your own experience with Nations Auto Transport LLC to share?

Nations Auto Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 1000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 69 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.90% of Nations Auto Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.10% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Nations Auto Transport LLC
    Subject: Great First Experience in Shipping a car
    Review:Jim Page was a big help in shipping my son's car to his new duty station. It was my first time shipping a vehicle and Jim made it a lot easier. [ View ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Jim page
    Review:Always returned or answered calls and e-mail. Martin kept me informed of progress very friendly and on time. [ View ]
    Response:Carl - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...I hope you are enjoying your Model A..Thanks again !!! / Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Carl
    Date:11/17/2014 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2012 Boss 302 Muatang
    Review:The vehicle was delivered as promised and on time. I have transported another vehicle with another company this year which was pure hell. First company raised the quote $200 dollars and promised pickup the next day and I fired them after ten days wi... [ More ]
    Response:Jack - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...I Am sorry to hear what you went through in the past but sadly it can and does happen...I hope you and your wife are enjoying your new toy...Thanks again !!! / Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Jack Inman
    Date:11/7/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: experience with Nations
    Review:I am the owner of Dream Cars USA, we are a classic car dealer and restorer. I have been dealing with Nation Auto Transport for several years and shipped many cars with them. I recommend them to all my buyers because of a fair price and good service. ... [ More ]
    Response:Ron - Thanks for the testimonial...It has been great working with for the last 3 plus years...It is refreshing to work with someone who is as flexible as you are with carriers...It is also great to work with a seller who accurately describes his vehicles...I have NEVER had one client complain about the value they received from you.../ Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Watson/Dream Cars USA
    Date:11/6/2014 4:58:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Price was competitive. Initial communication was lacking but improved toward the end of the process. First pickup dispatched failed but second worked fine and delivered in a timely manner without any damage. I would use these people again. [ View ]
    Response:Merold - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...I apologize for the missed pick up with the first carrier...I am hopeful that you are enjoying the new toy...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Merold
    Date:10/31/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transaction
    Review:The folks at Nation's Auto Transport were excellent in facilitating the transport of my vehicle. They were very responsive and were constantly updating me on the status of my vehicle. the driver was very good to work with and was very professional. ... [ More ]
    Response:Mitch - I appreciate that you took the time to give us such positive feedback on your transport...I am glad the process went well for you based on the schedule we we were working with...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:MitchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: 1979 Trans Am
    Review:Great people to deal with. Quick transport and Great service. I will use Nations Auto Transport in the future. Priced fair, great concern for the care of my auto. If sending of receiving another car needing transport, I will call Jim Page of Natio... [ More ]
    Response:Mick - Thanks for being patient with me on your transport...I am sorry it took a few days longer than I had expected...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME you are in need of another Auto Transport !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Mick Broadway
    Date:10/24/2014 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Nation's Transport Review
    Review:First time working with Nations Transport and they came through as promised, with almost immediate pickup and no problems en route. Estimate was 2-5 days and it took 5, so delivery was just within the promised window. [ View ]
    Response:Steve - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...Thanks for being as easy to work with as you and Matthew were...I am glad your new project arrived timely and without any weather issues...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Steve M.
    Date:10/23/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: 46 Ford delivery
    Review:Jim Page kept me informed during the whole process. Car was delivered on time and undamaged. Driver was courteous and helpful. Will do business with again if needed. [ View ]
    Response:Bob - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...I am also very glad that your new toy showed up timely and damage free...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME you ever need Auto Transport help !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Wagner
    Date:10/23/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Review:Jim, I want to thank you so much for a great experience in the transportation of my 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60. Your communication and follow up was second to none and from a guy who had not experienced this process before you made it seamless... [ More ]
    Poster:John KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Please don't confuse Nation'S' Auto Transport with Nation. The "S" stands for SUPERIOR SERVICE. I was scheduled to have my two Mercedes Benz picked up by Nation until I asked for a confirmation of insurance. When they did not produce the n... [ More ]
    Poster:sal minore
    Date:10/16/2014 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transportion
    Review:My experience was excellent. The car that I purchased was picked up on time and when they said it would. The car was delivered on time as just as they said it would. The driver of the carrier was fantastic, he sent me regular text messages on his ... [ More ]
    Response:Bill - I appreciate that you took the time to give us positive feedback on your transport...I am glad things worked out for you...I knew you were on a tight schedule so I asked that the driver provide a high level of communications...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME and enjoy that Camaro !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:10/6/2014 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: MUSTANG
    Review:CAR ARRIVED IN GOOD CONDITION. JAMES PAGE WAS ON TOP OF THIS DELIVERY. WOULD USE AGAIN. THE COMPANY DID A GOOD JOB OF DEIVERING THE CAR ON TIME. THE GUY WAS JUST A LITTLE LATE BUT IT WAS ACCEPTABLE. THANKS SO MUCH MIKE STEVENS COS OF LOUISIANA [ View ]
    Response:Michael - I appreciate that you took the time to give us such positive feedback on your transport...It was nice to work with you on this one as well as the two subsequent ones...I am glad the process went well for you...I appreciate the trust you have put in us and I look forward to working with you in the future...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:MIKE STEVENS
    Date:9/18/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Transported my Bentley
    Review:Transported my new Bentley and since then sue has been the only person that transport my exotics ! I would only call sue from this company I cannot support anyone else [ View ]
    Poster:Tony This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Quick service. The driver was very careful and prompt. It was a vintage sports car that needed careful handling. Good followup. Payment not processed until delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:9/10/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: 77 dodge van
    Review:I was not comfortable at first of doing business over internet(but really have no choice) Jim Page was not demanding or pushy. Our van got shipped from AZ-MI on time. The driver(Urban) was in contact and delivered our vehicle on time. Would recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Schneider
    Date:9/8/2014 8:01:00 AM
    Subject: 07 Dodge Transport
    Review:Rebecca is awesome . Stays in contact with me and the customer to emsure proper handling of the vehicles bein transported. Very attentuve and will do anything you need her to do. [ View ]
    Poster:Drew Chapman
    Date:9/1/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1970 Cutlass Supreme Convertible
    Review:Rebecca did an outstanding job getting my internet bought Cutlass moved from Minnesota to California. She worked her butt off to get me a competitive rate. The broker fee never changed, stayed the same from the day I hired her. Hard to find honest tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave H
    Date:8/26/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Rebecca ruppel 503-446-9864
    Review:I have used Nations Auto Transport the last 4yrs for all of the diesel trucks we sell, and have been nothing short of impressed on the promptness and professionalism in which they conduct their businesss. I highly recommend Rebecca Ruppel for all yo... [ More ]
    Poster:austin mays
    Date:8/25/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Nothing but good!
    Review:Transporting my vehicle from VA to TX was a breeze with Rebecca! She is so good! She works to make sure the price is great, she even gave me a student discount! My mom will be moving soon too and we are defiantly contacting her again! As far as t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joi
    Date:8/25/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Stress-Fee
    Review:Moving across country can be very stressful, as I was experiencing. I worked with Nations Auto Transportation and my experience was AMAZING. I would recommend giving them call anytime you need your vehicle shipped. The drive called me a few days b... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:8/22/2014 5:10:00 AM
    Subject: Corvette delivery
    Review:Everything as described...actually car was picked up 1 day early and delivered at the exact time quoted...Very satisfied...will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:jim george
    Date:7/31/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service, would use again when needed. Have recommended to others that will be using this service in the next few weeks. [ View ]
    Response:Daniel - I appreciate that you took the time to give us positive feedback on your transport...I am glad things worked out for you and Thanks for the referral from your brother in Florida...He received his car today...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:7/29/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:My experience with Nations Auto Transport LLC exceeded my expectations and was absolutely an excellent experience. I purchased my 1972 Barracuda 2 years ago from a classic car dealership in Atlanta, GA and they highly recommended Nations Auto Transpo... [ More ]
    Response:Tony - I appreciate that you took the time to give us such positive feedback on your transports...It was nice to work with you both times...I am glad the process went well for you each time as well...I know it must be worrisome to put your car in someone elses hands and I try to do the best to make you feel comfortable doing so...Please feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Tony Kemp
    Date:7/23/2014 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:This is a great carrier to work with. Jim, the transportation manager, kept me appraised of my cars status and was a pleasure to work with. I will reach out to Jim again the next time I need to transport another vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:7/21/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Ask for Jim!
    Review:Jim is always great & super helpful. I had booked with another carrier & after ten days & still no pick-up I remembered I had used Jim once before. I called him up & he had the car picked up the next day. Awesome job Jim, thank you ag... [ More ]
    Poster:MATT C
    Date:7/21/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: 1957 CHEVROLET 150 BLACK AND WHITE
    Review:GREAT JOB GOT THE AUTO AS PLANNED AND AS SCHEDULED ENCLOSD CARRIER WAS CLEAN AND PRESENTED WELL CAR GOT TO ME CLEANED AND ON TIME PHIL [ View ]
    Poster:PHIL MCMAHON
    Date:7/17/2014 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:It was great to receive my dream car 5 days earlier than expected. Great Job! Communication was awesome. [ View ]
    Poster:MJ Ledesma
    Date:6/26/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Great service. Jim Page and Tim were very pleasant to deal with. I think $925.00 is very good for the trip from Waverly, IA to Delray Beach, FL. My 1961 Pontiac Tempest arrived safe and clean. I highly recommend your company and will use yo... [ More ]
    Poster:ben osborneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/7/2014 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: BMW delivery
    Review:no problems everything went off without a problem from pick up to driver delivery I would use them again thanks [ View ]
    Poster:mjb
    Date:5/16/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: moving my SUV
    Review:I do recommend this comp, I had experience with other in the past, believe me this group is dependable , on time and at the quote I was given, I have to say the cost was a bit higher than other but as the were well recommended by a MBenz dealer I wen... [ More ]
    Poster:Jean M Martel
    Date:5/15/2014 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: 1967 camaro
    Review:Jim has moved several cars and trucks for me and has always done a good job. Highly recommend. I have done business with other brokers before and they lied or told me a cheap price to get the job and could not deliver. Jim tells me what it will take ... [ More ]
    Poster:kevin
    Date:5/13/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Agent was an excellent communicator who kept me in the loop at all times. Delivery was prompt and vehicle arrived in excellent condition! [ View ]
    Poster:jf
    Date:5/5/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my Classic Car across Country
    Review:I used the service to ship a classic car that I bought in Tennessee and had it delivered to Washington State. It was a good service. I called my point-of-contact a couple of times to get the status and then it showed up as promised. So a note about... [ More ]
    Poster:Mickey
    Date:5/5/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Page @816-295-6887
    Review:Working directly with Jim Page and his team and then with Deb and Jim Worthington the overall experience was great and I was very happy with the condition of my 1964 Chevy Chevell. Would definitely recommend Nations Auto Transport to anyone who want... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Ponzi
    Date:5/4/2014 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: Classic Car Transporting
    Review:Mr. Page did an excellent job of orchestrating the pick/delivery of my classic car. It took a little while to get the pickup scheduled, but this was due to my poor timing on the purchase near a holiday weekend which seemed to cause delays. I would ... [ More ]
    Response:Quentin - I appreciate that you took the time to give us positive feedback on your transport...I am glad we were able to make this happen for you after you had to deal with the frustrating side of the Auto Transport Industry...Thanks again for coming back to us and feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:qwr
    Date:5/2/2014 7:50:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Everything went very well and I will continue to use them as long as the customer service remains the same. Sue is a great communicater and that is the key. As long as we know what is going on I can handle my customer. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Roger, for your faith & patience in my abilities to get the job done. This is very important to me on all the vehicles I have assisted & look forward to doing business for years to come. Sue Wright swright@shipnat.com 954-905-7916 [ view ]
    Poster:Automagician LLC
    Date:4/27/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: 1955 chevy
    Review:experience was totally painless-being a first time out of state buyer I was kinda anxious about getting the car home.- - jim and his contacts put my mind at ease as much as possible- they stayed in contact with me to let me know they were on top... [ More ]
    Poster:wayne wilson
    Date:4/27/2014 7:55:00 AM
    Subject: 1968 Corvette Transport
    Review:Sue was very helpful and responsive all the way through. The car arrived on time. Very smooth process. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Mickey for the great review, glad I was able to assist your transportation needs. Sue Wright swright@shipnat.com 954-905-7916 [ view ]
    Poster:Mickey
    Date:4/25/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: transport of vehicle
    Review:I was looking for a transport company for transporting my car from point A to point B. Called many places and they were either a very high price, or they were going to take days to pick up and deliver the car. I also called one company that told me... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Grace! That was a wonderful review. I am glad I was able to help you out on such short notice! Best wishes Rebecca Ruppel (503)446-9864 www.nationsautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:grace
    Date:4/23/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Review:Steve and Jim were great to work with. They were prompt and replied quickly with answers to my questions. You just couldn't ask for better service when shipping and receiving exotics. [ View ]
    Poster:Steffan Haeberle
    Date:4/17/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT JOB!!
    Review:Thanks to Ms Sue Wright she did a tremendous job!!!! i was stuck with Montway for 16 days,montway couldnt even pick up my vehicle during those 16 days,spoke to 4 different managers and they couldnt do anything. i decided to contact ms sue wright/na... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Jose for your review. This customer had initially gone with another company but after several days of no responses, he called me back & told me they had already charged his credit card for their deposit but had not completed their responsibility by providing a carrier. They had him at a very low rate which I told him from the beginning would not get his vehicle picked up. When he had enough run-around with this co he called me again, I informed how to dispute the charges on his credit card. ~ Call Sue @ 954-905-7916 [ view ]
    Poster:Jose LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 7:16:00 AM
    Subject: Jim Page 816-295-6887
    Review:Nations Auto Transport did a excellent job shipping my car. The paper work for purchasing the car wasn't even finalized the first time Jim Page called me. Though multiple phone calls and e-mails he kept me informed. And answered any questions I had... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:4/16/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: communication
    Review:on time, communication, courteous driver, best carrior I have ever had. From start to finish they were outstanding and I would request them again. [ View ]
    Poster:wayne
    Date:4/12/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Nations Auto Transport
    Review:The absolute worst service i have gotten. Gave 3 months notice for pickup. I ended up getting a couple of hours ahead of thine that carrier was available. Was told if i didn't use that carrier I wouldn't be able to complete the delivery. For deliv... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Jones signed the bill of lading stating that his car was in good condition and paid the driver. He noticed damages the next day. Since the agent he was previously working with was no longer with the company, the VP assisted the customer by providing carrier insurance information so that he could file a claim We also filed a claim, on the customers behalf, with our own insurance company. Our insurance is secondary coverage and will not make a decision until they get a final report from the primary insurance carrier. The agent who originally booked this transport quit the company shortly after the car was picked up so he could not respond to emails because he did not have access to company email any longer. We have done everything we can to assist this customer with his issues. It is very unfortunate that this happened. This is a extremely rare case for our company as you can see from our many positive reviews. Nations carries liability insurance to cover damages if it is determined that we are liable. When the claims are finalized, we will pay if we need to pay. That is the normal procedure with any accident claim. The damages were not the fault of Nations Auto Transport. We did our due diligence to insure that the carrier had a positive history, current insurance and no safety issues with the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Association. There was no reason for us to believe that this carrier would damage the vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Torii Jones
    Date:4/4/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Excellent communication and service, did exactly what was conveyed. Very satisfied, easy to reach by phone, responded to both email and text promptly, and car arrived in as expected condition. [ View ]
    Response:Mike - I appreciate that you took the time to give us positive feedback on your transport...I am glad we were able to make this happen as quick as we did...The pick up location can be a slow area but the carrier I worked with has always been an ace for me...I am glad that he was able tobring the car as well as the extra wheels , tires and parts...Thanks again and feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Green
    Date:4/4/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I couldn't have been more happy with transaction. Broker went out of his way to accomadate my needs. Transport driver was great.. Overall it's the best transport dealings i have had. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Gary for the excellent feedback! I appreciated the opportunity to be of service to you. Mike koberstein mkoberstein@shipnat.com www.nationsautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:gary stidham
    Date:4/3/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 Chevy C10, excellent service
    Review:Using other shippers before I was quite worried. I had been taken advantage of and my money either taken, no contact and my last vehicle shipped was dropped off at an impound / salvage yard. So with that in mind I bought this awesome truck and the... [ More ]
    Response:James - I appreciate that you took the time to give us positive feedback on the process...I am sorry to hear of your past bad experiences...I am glad this worked out to your satisfaction...Thanks again and feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:3/26/2014 8:12:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:streetside classics sugested nations. I checked out others and went with nations. glad i did. never used a transport service before. now i would highly recommend them now. they let you know when picked up and when the car will be at your place. Thank... [ More ]
    Response:Randy - Thanks for posting your kind words...I do appreciate that you took the time to give us some feedback on the process...The fact that you were patient and flexible on your timing needs made it so I was able to locate the right carrier for that 1967 Mercury Cougar...I hope you are able to get her out on the roads soon and enjoy the new toy...Thanks again and feel free to check with me at ANYTIME !!! - ( Jim Page w/Nations Auto Transport @ 816-863-4299 or jpage@shipnat.com ) [ view ]
    Poster:Randy Randall
    Date:3/24/2014 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Go with this company
    Review:Haven't even had the car picked up yet but after a nightmare FAIL experience with Trans Auto Transport, which is effectively a sham company, that has about a %50 pick up ratio this year, based on reviews, I switched to Nations Auto. From start to fi... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Burl, I am glad I was able to assist you in getting your vehicle shipped. Working together we were able to make this a positive outcome for you! Thanks again for keeping me in mind. Mike Koberstein 503 718 7838 [ view ]
    Poster:Burl