View 169,534 Reviews on 3,824 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,535th Review now!

View National Transport LLC's New Profile

Website:http://www.nationaltransportllc.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 2 Months. Since 7/10/2007
Common CarrierActive
Broker / Carrier

National Transport LLC specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that can take weeks or months to put your vehicle on a carrier, National Transport LLC gets your vehicle on the road to its destination in days. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with National Transport LLC to share?

National Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 4500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 81 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.80% of National Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.20% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on National Transport LLC
    Subject: 1953 cushman scooter
    Review:At first contact the company was taking my interest in shipping this scooter at the cheapest and most convenient way possible. From the quote to delivery every thing was excellent. The scooter was picked up faster than I thought and before I knew ... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger Miller
    Date:9/1/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend National Transport
    Review:This is the sixth time I have called Krista at National Transport to have a car shipped. Each and every time I have been completely satisfied by the entire process start to finish. Krista is professional, knowledgable, efficient and delightful to wor... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Torrence
    Date:9/1/2015 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Outstanding service and professionalism. Outstanding service and professionalism. Outstanding service and professionalism. Outstanding service and professionalism. Outstanding service and professionalism. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:8/12/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: transport review
    Review:Customer support contact was very polite and courteous. I had very specialized pick up procedure requirements, as well as size and weight of vehicles. Pricing was competitive. Special pick up instructions were followed correctly. The driver was very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick Brooks
    Date:8/12/2015 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Communication
    Review:Overall the service was good, but could be better. This was my first time using a vehicle transport company and didn't really know what to expect. Found this company online on a Bing search, got a online quote for $800 but unfortunately after a week ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gilbert
    Date:8/6/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Mixed feelings
    Review:National Transport is a broker, like many in the industry. Their job is to connect customers with trucking companies. I am a bit disappointed the company called several days *after* the pick up ready date to let me know there was a problem with the o... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:8/5/2015 3:40:00 AM
    Subject: TX to NJ takes only four days. Great carrier.
    Review:My experience with national transport is quite good. I quoted a good price from a web called riley auto transport. When i called their representative, she said service company was national transport, like a sister company of riley. First, I worrie... [ More ]
    Poster:F.FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2015 2:47:00 AM
    Subject: transport of custom show bike
    Review:Had my show motorcycle picked up in Virginia where the driver took the time to secure the bike behind two cars heading for Washington as well. The driver contacted me several times during his trip to inform me of his progress and the target delivery... [ More ]
    Poster:wm. cooper
    Date:7/31/2015 4:01:00 AM
    Subject: transport of custom show bike
    Poster:wm. cooper
    Date:7/31/2015 3:57:00 AM
    Subject: repo delivery
    Review:Again, every pleased with this transport service. Excellent customer service from Lynda. They are fair on pricing and have delivered, as contractred, every time! [ View ]
    Poster:S KnightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: FL to CA using National Transport
    Review:Overall, everything went pretty smoothly. I would recommend you have your car picked up and dropped off both during the day so you can inspect any damages before and after the trip. I tried to change the drop off location during the drive over and it... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/29/2015 6:40:00 AM
    Subject: However...
    Review:1. The transporter appeared before the dealer had completed the sales documents. This caused a weekend delay. 2. The driver called an hour ahead and courteously advised he'd be unable to deliver the car to my home address. We agreed upon ... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Stevens
    Date:7/27/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: However...
    Poster:D. Stevens
    Date:7/27/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Repo transport from Fla
    Review:Own a finance company and had a vehicle picked up in Miami. Had no idea who to use to transport vehicle all the way back to New Mexico. Found National Transport and was very happy with the price and service provided. Happy to recommend!! Straightforw... [ More ]
    Poster:Affordable Auto Sales
    Date:7/25/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great cross country move!
    Review:My shipment with national transport was smooth and a great experience! I chose the company because it had the best rating from the BBB and was the most inexpensive. Both my pickup and delivery were on schedule, convenient and easy. I will definitely ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren D
    Date:7/25/2015 12:54:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country move
    Review:We shipped 3 cars. The service was extremely professional. We called other companies but Donna customer service made us choose them. The driver was careful with our vehicles. Great experience all around!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Wanda FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: National Transport
    Review:Donna over at National Transport was a pleasure to work with. They always answer the phones when you call and are able to provide you with up-to-date details on your shipment. While the first carrier had a late cancelation they worked quickly to se... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug P.
    Date:7/19/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Awesome Experience with National Transport! My vehicle went from PA to CA in 4 days! Communication with the driver was easy and seamless! A great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Casey DunnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2015 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: easy and affordable car shipping
    Review:Drivers and dispatch were friendly, professional, honest. We had a positive experience working with national transport. This was the most affordable, easiest, quickest way for us to get our second car from AZ to IL. I would highly recommend this comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:7/16/2015 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I selected this service using the uShip information/advertisement attached to the eBay auction where I bought the truck. The bid was $782.63 but a "fee" was added for another $24.99 which was not stated up front. I made sure not to call t... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob B
    Date:7/15/2015 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Was fine until they got my money...
    Review:Started out fine got a good quote and seemed like they knew what they were doing they got my money and the transport didn't work out but instead of returning the money I had to wait another week the driver called and said he would be at the pickup be... [ More ]
    Poster:Loren
    Date:7/13/2015 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Landcruiser
    Review:Great experience from start to finish. Excellent customer service through knowledgable staff. Would absolutely recommend and use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:7/6/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Review:I highly recommend this Company, the best price, service, delivery and proffesionalism. I will continue using them. [ View ]
    Poster:M. Richard
    Date:7/6/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: very satisfied
    Review:Entire transaction was started and completed satisfacorally. Car wa picked up and delivered on time and coneviently. We will use this servfic again when shipping our car. [ View ]
    Poster:William Bourke
    Date:7/3/2015 8:11:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service, on time pick-up and delivery. The transport equipment was modern and in great condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Harold JoyceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:I had never had to do anything like this before and it was very very easy and very effective way to get our job completed. They were on time, stayed in communication and delivered faster than originally stated. I would in a heartbeat use this compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:6/30/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience - Mostly Driver!
    Review:At first, I was quoted at $800 and told they'd be in contact. I called every day and there was nothing dispatch could find. Once I forked over another $300 for guaranteed delivery, of course a driver was found within an hour. The people at national t... [ More ]
    Poster:Shanu
    Date:6/25/2015 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great, timely service!
    Review:Reading reviews about which company to choose to ship our car was an exhausting and time consuming process figuring out a broker vs. carrier. We picked National Transport because they are both a broker and carrier, had great track records and reviews... [ More ]
    Poster:T Mak
    Date:6/23/2015 8:04:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I was very pleased with National Transport . I had read many horror stories about cars being late being delivered and being charged extra money . I saw a good review about National Transport and called them. they gave me a time span and a quote . I c... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:6/13/2015 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:They picked up a day after orig delivery window of 3 days, which was OK with me (Sat morning). They got it to my destination before I got there, pretty amazing, ahead of expected date, but it all worked out well. Crew to pickup were friendly, the car... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:6/13/2015 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: experience with Shipper
    Review:Prompt response with clear understanding of options. Price was reasonable. Car arrived in good condition, on time, driver courteous and called ahead to alert when he would arrive. All paper work was in order. No problems to report. would... [ More ]
    Poster:shirley Browning
    Date:6/12/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable transporter
    Review:I've used this transporter for a second time because they are reliable, and communicate well. Again, they picked up vehicle within time window I specified as they promised. I've learned from past experience not to just automatically pick lowest pri... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc
    Date:6/12/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: car shipped from LA to NY
    Review:The customer service at National Transport was excellent. There was always someone available to speak with and if I needed information my call was returned. The car got from California to New York in less time than I had anticipated and was delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Bennett
    Date:6/12/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Comments
    Review:Carrier (PG Daniel) was on time and very thorough with pre-shipment vehicle inspection. Pickup was right on schedule and delivery was as requested less than 24 hrs late. This was not a major inconvenience given the distance involved. They did a very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry PalmerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2015 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:They offered a competitive quote with pick up and delivery times above the average company I searched. The staff was courteous and helpful. They responded to any questions I had very promptly. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:6/10/2015 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company to work with
    Review:National Transportation LLC was a great company to work with. The staff was extremely professional and everything they promised they delivered on - no pun intended !! [ View ]
    Poster:DT
    Date:6/4/2015 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:I needed my 2004 Landrover Discovery 2 shipped back to Savannah from Atlanta where she died in trafffic on I 75 North during rush hour. National Transport were willing and able to ship her back w/i the week and had the lowest bid. The driver was wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Griffin
    Date:6/3/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Worked As Advertised
    Review:Entrusting your car with a company to transport it can be scary and I have heard some horror stories. My brother used this company and was happy so there never was a question of who I would use. Not much to say except pickup was within a reasonable a... [ More ]
    Poster:JGG
    Date:6/3/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: 550 SL mercedes benz
    Review:The information was excellent accurate and efficient. Customer service was on point, delivery was one day less than expected and the vehicle was in a closed container. The vehicle arrived in excellent shape, it was handled with professional care and... [ More ]
    Poster:GordonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport to Texas
    Review:Amazingly prompt; placed order on a Friday and vehicle was then picked up Monday evening Memorial Day weekend. Didnt expect such prompt pickup, and it was appreciated. Nice service on picup and delivery - courteous and careful load and unload of a... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:6/2/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting our Car
    Review:We were totally pleased with the service provided by National Transport. We received a phone call 2 days before our car was going to be picked up, so we would be prepared. The driver phoned us about 3 hours before he would arrive. He arrived on tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy Baumgartner
    Date:5/30/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: First time customer, great experience
    Review:This is my first time putting down an order to transport my sedan from Georgia to California. The delivery driver was very nice and gave 3 phone calls before I picked up my car. One call telling me which day the vehicle will be delivered, another cal... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:5/26/2015 5:22:00 AM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review:Easy to deal with and very friendly. I had to change an address late in the transport and theybwere very accommodating. I will use this service again if I need to ever ship another vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Darrell
    Date:5/22/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Driver
    Review:Another carrier said it would be 6 weeks rather than the 3 weeks you accomplished. Very satisfied. Driver very personable just a great guy. No damage no glitches what so ever. [ View ]
    Poster:John Anacabe
    Date:5/13/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Florida shipping to MO
    Review:The Driver needed to pick up the vehicle several days earlier than when we left which was a minor inconvenience. Delivered on the day promised and everything was OK. [ View ]
    Poster:Carl
    Date:5/12/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Review:My contact was extreme nice and informative!..the company was not harassing at all like other ones i was in contact with. I would definately recommend and use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:5/7/2015 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: highly recommend
    Review:I was afraid of having my car transported because I had no idea what to expect but what I got was friendly reliable service. The women who took my calls were very helpful and they worked hard to get me what I needed. When the driver came to pick up... [ More ]
    Poster:melissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: So easy, made my cross country move that much less stressful
    Review:After I learned the I'd be moving across the country to Mississippi (from CA), the best decision I made was to forgo the 35-hour drive and pay someone to transport my vehicle. The second best decision I made was to hire National Transport to do it. A... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristy S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Review:Service was prompt and courteous, and they were very easy to deal with. The price seemed reasonable. Would use this company again! [ View ]
    Poster:shelly g
    Date:5/7/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: They did a great job moving a Porsche.
    Review:I used National Transport to move a Porsche. They did a fantastic job and I would not hesitate to use them again. I had no problems and the car arrived without any scratches or signs of abuse. I would highly recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:Obin Robinson