View 179,177 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,178th Review now!

View National Transport LLC's New Profile

Website:http://www.nationaltransportllc.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 7 Months. Since 7/10/2007
Common CarrierActive
Broker / Carrier

National Transport LLC specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that can take weeks or months to put your vehicle on a carrier, National Transport LLC gets your vehicle on the road to its destination in days. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with National Transport LLC to share?

National Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 4500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 114 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.53% of National Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on National Transport LLC
    Subject: promised to be delivered on Wednesday or Thursday to a Service man returning from being deployed
    Review:promised to be delivered on Wednesday or Thursday to a Service man returning from being deployed Called Wednesday told it would be there thursday Waited all afternoon never showed up Delivering truck went right past area he was in to deliver another... [ More ]
    Poster:Leon Aboosamara
    Date:2/7/2016 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Motorcycle
    Review:Excellent service. Pickup and Delivery was prompt and courteous. Bike shipped in enclosed trailer and arrived without damage and in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill C
    Date:2/3/2016 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: transporting my car from PA to SC.
    Review:It was a pleasure working with Lydna Brill, very nice person and very helpful with getting my car down to my new location. [ View ]
    Poster:Pat haslach
    Date:2/2/2016 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: pick up and deleivery of vehicle
    Review:my experience with your company was flawless. great communication with driver and the price was fair in my eyes. would use you all again. Signed, One very satisfied customer!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Dick Wiebelt
    Date:2/2/2016 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Customer Service
    Review:My experience with using this company was very poor- from the initial conversation until the vehicle was picked up and en route, the story changed with essentially every phone call. Teresa was supposed to be my point of contact and the person that ... [ More ]
    Poster:Satrick Anthony
    Date:1/22/2016 11:17:00 PM
    Review:I've used National Transportation three different times, and each time they are professional and dependable. They also offered the lowest rate, and when the customer service representative called me, she lowered the rate further and sent out a new q... [ More ]
    Poster:Theresa
    Date:1/5/2016 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job Shipping my vehicle
    Review:I would recommend National Transportation LLC [ View ]
    Poster:CBurger
    Date:1/4/2016 6:29:00 PM
    Review:Professional, very competitive pricing, on time service. Hassle free and I highly recommend [ View ]
    Poster:bob f
    Date:1/4/2016 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: It is a pleasure
    Review:It is reliable during the whole process. Angie is very helpful when I quoted with many questions. The driver is very reachable during the transporting process. My car arrived safely and timely. I will definitely recommend National Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:1/3/2016 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 Ford Escape
    Review:Fast pickup and delivery. Easy to deal with an price was affordable. This is the 2nd car I have had shipped and would use National Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn Durham
    Date:12/30/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: verry happy
    Review:very happy with the service. car was delivered in 2 days [ View ]
    Poster:mark
    Date:12/30/2015 2:30:00 AM
    Review:The gentleman came when he said he'd be there and called ahead to advise me of when he'd be making the delivery. We had some issue in communication for the drop off point, but it was resolved by the home office and all went well. [ View ]
    Poster:Jan J
    Date:12/26/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied.
    Review:No problems. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Phillip Stanton
    Date:12/18/2015 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Service
    Review:Refreshing in todays world to do business with such a professional operation. From the original call for services, pick up of the vehicle, to final delivery. Could not have been any easier or more satisfied. Thank you sincerely, to all involved. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack CarterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2015 1:26:00 AM
    Review:Great experience, from pick up to delivery! [ View ]
    Poster:W Edge
    Date:12/15/2015 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Great office staff, professional personnel, trust worthy, Great experience from beginning to the end. Would use them again!! [ View ]
    Poster:Karen W.
    Date:12/7/2015 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: Lost center wheel hub decal of RR wheel
    Review:Drive was Great in spite of the closed highway and Wyoming weather [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Jones
    Date:12/3/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting 2 vehicles
    Review:Had to follow-up a bit initially post getting a quote to get a driver assigned. But after that it was prompt and good The driver arrived on time as promised and delivery was made as promised as well. I was happy with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Bhaskar
    Date:12/3/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation.
    Review:I was very pleased with both the price and delivery time. The process of placing my order was very easy, the staff and the delivery person were knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I would recommend this company to my friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:LindaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2015 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing communication
    Review:The team was very understanding of my situation and worked with me to make sure my vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. I received text messages with updates every day since booking and even got a phone call when the car was delivered. I wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Edwin
    Date:11/25/2015 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Two cars
    Review:National Transport recently shipped two cars for me, one from Ohio and the other from Pennsylvania both to Phoenix. Their prices were very competitive. Both cars arrived in good condition. Drivers were efficient and friendly. The office staff also pe... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:11/18/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Review:This was a good experience for my family. We needed to move my Mom's car from Oklahoma to Kentucky and found this company on-line. We got a fair quote for the job and found them easy to communicate with. The pickup was on time, the driver knew wha... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:11/16/2015 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The driver who was going to pick up my car informed me two hours earlier of the time he would approximately get there and advise me 30 mins before he would actually get to my location. Everything was done in fast quick matter. Everything was deliver ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2015 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Na
    Review:Experience was great from end to end. The worst part was having to provide 200 characters in this write-up. They had a great price. I wish they could have pinned down exact dates rather than receiving. A call 1-2 days prior to pickup and delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:MitchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2015 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:I was honestly extremely nervous about shipping my GTI because I love my car so much, and there was not one dent or scratch in my car, it was exactly the way I had packed it and left it and I am very pleased with this company! Would definitely use... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:11/11/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: over all
    Review:Vehicle was picked up in Florida a few hours after initial phone call estimate pick up time. Auto was delivered on time with in five minutes (early) of phone call estimate delivery time. Transport cost was $391.56 (very reasonable) plus $48.00 insura... [ More ]
    Poster:g r gutierrez
    Date:11/9/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and affordable
    Review:Overall, I was pleased with this auto transport. The setup over the phone was quick and easy. There was a bit of confusion with pickup; two different trucking companies called me to try to schedule pickup. We got it sorted out and someone came and pi... [ More ]
    Poster:Grace
    Date:10/27/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: National Transport
    Review:Amazing service! My car was picked up on Monday from Florida and amazingly enough my car got to Conneticut the very next day. My car had no damages and the process was very easy they made sure to keep me updated with where the driver was and when the... [ More ]
    Poster:Destinee
    Date:10/19/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Bullies
    Review:Although the lady I spoke with when booking my reservation was very nice and polite and appeared to be informed, the company that took my vehicle were just bullies. When they arrived for my car I explained I was not going to be in Florida until Frida... [ More ]
    Poster:Ana
    Date:10/19/2015 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Superb execution - exactly as promised
    Review:I engaged National Transport after reading reviews which were overwhelmingly positive. All said, I was VERY pleased. Pick-up was flexible for my case. Drop-off was constrained (From New Jersey to Florida.) The pick-up was exactly as suggest... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Ameika
    Date:10/15/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Not impressed
    Review:I sent two vehicles at the same time, one open the other enclosed. The first company/driver picked my truck up with a 3 trailer then took it to a yard to put it on the big truck. Not a huge deal but more moving then needed. From the time that driv... [ More ]
    Poster:W. Nelson
    Date:10/15/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting vehicles
    Review:Jeff was very friendly and overall a kind hearted person but is word is no his bond. His truck broke down and I was given another delivery pick up date which turned into two more days. I didn't mind the delay it was the lack of communication on his... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda Glenn
    Date:10/14/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:National Transport rep (Teresa Mays) was very courteous and professional. She tried her best to accommodate my request for an earlier pick up date. The Carrier delivered my car on the promised date and time. [ View ]
    Poster:Eli San Jose
    Date:10/14/2015 5:08:00 AM
    Subject: Up Front
    Review:This National Transport was up front. They maintained the quoted price (unlike other companies). The driver was good, professional and timely on delivery. My vehicle arrived with no damage and nothing missing. I would use National Transport again ... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Wagner
    Date:10/10/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent professional, hassle free and prompt service. I highly recommend
    Review:Excellent professional, hassle free and prompt service. I highly recommend They delivered the vehicle early. I asked them to leave it on the drivewa and they did. It was a great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Sher
    Date:10/10/2015 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped 1937 ford chassis
    Review:I had to set this transport up for my husband as he was out of town and cell/internet service. Great customer service from dispatch and the actual trucking company, Pick up and delivery was on time. The Gentleman was very respectful and polite. He ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:10/2/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Wrx
    Review:This company was very easy to deal with. The one thing that kept me from giving a 5 star review was the fact that the truck carrying my car blew an oil line and my car arrived covered in oil. Not the fault of the shipping company or the driver, but... [ More ]
    Poster:Chet
    Date:10/1/2015 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:Love you guys! You did good. My trike got pick up on time (Day & Time for pick up) and was delivered on time also. No damage. Battery was dead at time of drop off because of the trike so the driver push the trike into my garage for my family.... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlie Stroebel
    Date:10/1/2015 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service!
    Review:Thank you for moving our son's car from Maryland to California. Our driver Tim was helpful and professional every step of the way from pickup to delivery. Will definitely use this carrier again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ms. Thomas
    Date:9/29/2015 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I was very pleased with all aspects of National Transport. Every time I called, all my questions were answered courteously and promptly. The driver of the transport was friendly and knowledgeable. The vehicle was in "as described" condit... [ More ]
    Poster:Wilson Justice
    Date:9/29/2015 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Driver for company
    Review:The Driver took extra care while loading and unloading vehicle. The truck sits 2 inches lower than normal. The driver was very courteous and professional with staying in contact enroute and what time he would be arriving. He did a great job of docume... [ More ]
    Poster:James Sowell
    Date:9/26/2015 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The car arrive pretty quick and customer service was great. My car came in with no damage and it was delivered pretty quickly. Moving fro. Maryland to California, I thought it would take abouy 2 weeks but it toom 5 days which in my opinion is prett... [ More ]
    Poster:Esi O
    Date:9/24/2015 1:46:00 AM
    Subject: Polite and very helpful
    Review:I was relocating from Arizona to Texas and my car was being picked up on a Friday afternoon before I was to depart on Sunday. When the driver arrived the key would not turn. As much as we both tried (the driver and I) it would not budge. The driver t... [ More ]
    Poster:R H
    Date:9/18/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Review:Very pleased with my experience. The truck was picked up early and the carrier very friendly and helpful. Arrived when they said it would even with a holiday falling in the schedule. If I ever need a transport again I will call. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:9/11/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Damage to my Classic Automobile
    Review:My car left Phx. 12-29-14, it arrived in Texas on 17-1-15 It left Phx in an enclosed vehicle, it arrived on an open car hauler, they stopped and unloaded it someplace then put my car cover over the car and delivered it the rest of the way in the ra... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. Kemper
    Date:9/10/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Information
    Review:Information concerning my travel schedule was not passed on to driver. Had to alter my plans as a result. Otherwise it was a good trip. Had the driver been notified it might have been less stressful for my wife and me. [ View ]
    Poster:Freddie Stanley
    Date:9/10/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: 1953 cushman scooter
    Review:At first contact the company was taking my interest in shipping this scooter at the cheapest and most convenient way possible. From the quote to delivery every thing was excellent. The scooter was picked up faster than I thought and before I knew ... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger Miller
    Date:9/1/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend National Transport
    Review:This is the sixth time I have called Krista at National Transport to have a car shipped. Each and every time I have been completely satisfied by the entire process start to finish. Krista is professional, knowledgable, efficient and delightful to wor... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Torrence
    Date:9/1/2015 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Outstanding service and professionalism. Outstanding service and professionalism. Outstanding service and professionalism. Outstanding service and professionalism. Outstanding service and professionalism. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:8/12/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: transport review
    Review:Customer support contact was very polite and courteous. I had very specialized pick up procedure requirements, as well as size and weight of vehicles. Pricing was competitive. Special pick up instructions were followed correctly. The driver was very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick Brooks
    Date:8/12/2015 11:00:00 AM

Next Reviews on National Transport LLC

National Transport LLC Home | 2 | 3

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.