Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,334 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1241 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Website:http://www.nationaltransportllc.com
Time On Site:6 Year(s), 9 Month(s). Since 7/10/2007
Common CarrierActive
Broker / Carrier

National Transport LLC specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that can take weeks or months to put your vehicle on a carrier, National Transport LLC gets your vehicle on the road to its destination in days. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with National Transport LLC to share?

National Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 4500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 24 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.53% of National Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on National Transport LLC
    Subject: Great Transport Service
    Review:I am sold on this company for my future transport needs. They were fast, honest and competitively priced. The truck was picked up the same day we confirmed transport and delivered the next morning. I've shipped a handful of vehicles and this is th... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitchell
    Date:4/16/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: 1967 honda
    Review:LISA CONTACTED ME AND SAID THE DRIVER COULD'T WAIT AND WAS UNABLE TO CONTACT SELLER.WRONG PHONENUMBER. I TOOK OFFWORK GOT ONLINE CALLED SELLER.HE CALLED NATIONAL. DRIVER HAD NOT EVEN LEFT CALIFORNIA YET. BIKE WAS IN NEVADA. BIKE WAS TO BE PICKED UP 4... [ More ]
    Poster:ed clark
    Date:4/12/2014 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: Pick Up and Follow through
    Review:Pick up was supposed to be any time after 1/21, but he vehicle wasn't picked up until 1/28. Called multiple times trying to get an ETA ON 1/22, 1/23, and 1/24. Finally found out that there was an issue with the CC. If I known earlier, could have take... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse Fyler
    Date:1/31/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Review:Amazing service - fast and effective while remaining extremely helpful and professional. I worked with Olivia who did a wonderful job helping me through the process. She's the best :)! [ View ]
    Poster:Michael K. Snyder
    Date:1/3/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Review:I transported my car to Florida for the winter. This is the first time I used National Transport. I will be sure to call them in the spring when I go back to Chicago. Thanks for the help! [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:12/23/2013 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Review for National Transport LLC
    Review:The National Transport LLC company had very nice people to talk to and was very fast at locating a driver to deliver our New Muscle Car for us. We are totally happy with your services and the driver was very courteous although I think he was half fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Tenney
    Date:11/21/2013 10:05:00 AM
    Review:Our transport driver was prompt, courteous and answered all our questions. He was a pleasure to work with and met all of our expectations and then some. The car was delivered earlier than promised and in great shape. [ View ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:10/7/2013 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Late and poor service
    Review:I bought a car from a guy in New Jersey, it took them a week just to find a driver. I was told the car would be picked up on Monday. The person who I purchased the car from got a call saying he would pick it up Tuesday. On Tuesday the the seller got ... [ More ]
    Poster:Travis W
    Date:9/22/2013 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Timetables and Scheduling
    Review:After reading about this Compnay, I was convinced this was my best option. There was actually another, cheaper option, but reading the Reviews didn't make me comfortable with that Company. The reviews for National Transport LLC have been stellar. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pratik Patel
    Date:9/13/2013 1:24:00 PM
    Review:We shipped three cars from Ohio to Texas. One was to go before the other two. National Transport assisted us in getting all three cars shipped together and would arrive within a day of us getting to Texas. However, the shipment arrived late but on... [ More ]
    Poster:Jill C.
    Date:9/12/2013 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Very poor experience
    Review:I signed up National Car Transport to try and ship two cars from MA to CA. Unfortunately, I had a bad experience. Ultimately they couldn't find a carrier to make this trip. And while that can be forgiven , their communication during the proce... [ More ]
    Poster:SSD
    Date:9/4/2013 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transaction
    Review:From start to finish, everything ran smoothly. Communication from both the company and the carrier was clear and timely. E-mail updates and the on-line tracking kept us apprised of departure and arrival dates. The car arrived in great shape, and we... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:8/14/2013 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Transport service
    Review:Good service both in shipping and returning car. Would recommend. There was no damage to car in either direction. Courteous drivers. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob P
    Date:8/12/2013 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome job
    Review:I have used NT LLC before an you guys have complete 2 delivery for me before an did an excellent job. This will be my third with you guys an many more. Thanks to Erin she does a wonderful job helping me. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Anousa KhamvongsaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 10:53:00 AM
    Review:This worked very well for us. Our daughter has older hand me down car station wagon (229,000 miles). It runs runs well but we did not trust it to make the drive between Dallas and Long Beach, California. She attended college last year in Dallas. ... [ More ]
    Poster:James Owens
    Date:7/14/2013 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle shipping
    Review:waited for vehicle pick-up as promised. Contacted the company. Answer was sorry we can not find any carrier. I contacted Stateway and they picked up and delivered in time. I recommend Stateway. [ View ]
    Poster:Balbir Gosal
    Date:7/12/2013 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Highly satisfied
    Review:This service is very professional in all aspects. They deliver what they promote. Also, make sure that you receive a signed copy of payments made to the driver for your records. I would highly recommend using them for your transporting needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:7/12/2013 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: National Transport LLC
    Review:This is the third time I have used them and they have always been the easiest to deal with. They are always on time and I haven't been able to beat the prices with anyone else. So far 3 trips from North Carolina to Chicago, New City and Washington ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee Family MotorsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2013 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: poor
    Review:I was moving my 1979 coupe deville from Nevada to New York. Pick up was a day late and delivery was a day late, which wasn't really an issue for me. The delivery driver popped one of my white wall tires and had it replaced with a very cheap looking b... [ More ]
    Poster:karl
    Date:7/1/2013 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Charged more money a few hours before delivery
    Review:I booked online. I did speak to a customer service rep as well. I asked her if they would charge me extra if I packed anything in the vehicle. I was told as long as the belongings were in the trunk and the rear seats and the contents weighed under 10... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:6/30/2013 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:My experience with National Transport was excellent. The price was very fair and the service excellent. National Transport and the contracted carrier met all expectations set in the web advertising and the contract. I was contacted by the contract... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:6/11/2013 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks!
    Review:Hello. If you are able to flexible in the pickup and drop-off dates (which, let's be honest here, they are shipping a VEHICLE, this is a bit more complicated than a pair of shoes), this company is great. I got the quote, they picked up the vehicle wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenny
    Date:6/7/2013 12:30:00 AM
    Subject: AWFUL, TERRIBLE COMPANY - STAY AWAY
    Review:They told me that my car would be shipped 2 to 5 days after payment, then after 2 weeks and numerous calls about the status of my vehicle being shipped, they tell me that it will probably take two more weeks because of the low price that I received (... [ More ]
    Poster:Mario
    Date:6/6/2013 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: The WORST experience - this company is a SCAM!
    Review:My son hired this company to transport his car from Texas to Illinois. The pick up was late by several hours and we had to drive to a public parking lot at 10:30 PM for the car to be loaded, which was not part of the agreement. The delivery was a nig... [ More ]
    Poster:AG
    Date:6/3/2013 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transport w/specific pick up date
    Review:This transport had a challenge because the vehicle could only be picked up on one date. Everything went as planned and the car was delivered in California on time which was a relief to everyone involved. My compliments to National Transport and the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:4/3/2013 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service!
    Review:We have used National Transport LLC many times before. I perfer to only pay one company and they take care of the drivers. Other companies have not told me my credit card was only to be used for their fees then when the driver shows up he wants a c... [ More ]
    Poster:Aldo
    Date:4/1/2013 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great 1st time experience
    Review:The communication between Nation Transport LLC and me was very acceptable. One time I called after hours and neglected to leave a voice mail when I realized this error, yet the next morning I received a return phone call from said company because the... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Whiting
    Date:3/27/2013 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Communication, Poor Execution
    Review:Unfortunately, my experience was that, at about every step in the process, there was poor/no communication and the data I was given wasn't accurate. During my initial phone call I placed a formal order, but they neglected to get credit card inform... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:3/20/2013 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: car transport from CA to TX
    Review:Co-coordinating the pick up and delivery route of at least 8 different cars on the truck that transported my car, seemed to be well planned. I would think that took a bit of careful timing. I was glad I had my car all ready to go, when they called th... [ More ]
    Poster:hans buschh
    Date:3/18/2013 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Entire process
    Review:national transport llc provided courteous service from the initial contact until my car was delivered Richard,the driver stayed in contact with me the entire time. I would recommend them [ View ]
    Poster:Dr Roy McDonald
    Date:3/18/2013 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy customer - great job!
    Review:Kevin Hanlon was my driver/hauler. He arrived within the projected delivery window (timeframe). Very courteous and professional in demeanor and actions to assist in loading the vehicle. Very careful and cautious in all actions around the vehicle as... [ More ]
    Poster:Stu
    Date:3/13/2013 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Definitely the best website that I came across.
    Review:Great clear professional CLEAN website that gave instant quotes not requiring email addresses, postal address or telephone numbers. http://www.nationaltransportllc.com Really fast responses to e-mail and telephone queries. Reasonable price. N... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim Hyde
    Date:3/2/2013 9:44:00 AM
    Review:This was our first time using a service to transfer a car and it was easy, care free and affordable. I was happy with them from start to finish! [ View ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:2/28/2013 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: HONESTY
    Review:DON'T even think about using these people. They are dishonest and will steal your money if you give them your credit card number. They refused to admit that they could not pick up my car as scheduled and stole a very large deposit when I was forced t... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. Michael Glick
    Date:2/26/2013 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Appreciated Communication & Flexibility
    Review:The original drop-off location was Athens, OH but I needed to return a renatal car to the airport in Columbus. I really appreciated the company's and driver's flexibility in arranging a Columbus drop-off location so that I could return the rental car... [ More ]
    Poster:N.Gross
    Date:2/19/2013 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: 1941 Lincoln
    Review:National Transport picked up the vehicle (which we had had at other companies for over 3 weeks) the same day we called and it was delivered a day earlier than expected. The driver was pleasant and efficient, the car was wrapped for additional safety... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolyn
    Date:2/12/2013 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Worst car carrier experience.
    Review:Picked up car 5 days early despite written and verbal understanding of airline reservation dates, which required a rental car in Atlanta and missed appointments. Delivered car while we were still in Atlanta. Carrier was not able to deliver to address... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Richards
    Date:1/30/2013 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:I never used a transport company before. But i have used a moving company and i had a bad experience:(. I was a little worried and scared. My jeep was picked up at dealership in Ms and delivered a day early here in Tx. I didn't expect to see it in... [ More ]
    Poster:Robbin Gibson
    Date:1/29/2013 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations
    Review:The experience has been great all around. Dawn was very professional, open and honest. She also responded back to my emails quickly. I appreciated that! John was outstanding. A true gentlemen and very professional also. He even went beyond the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcel Sim
    Date:1/23/2013 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great!!
    Review:The service I received was excellent. There was some difficulty in the intial stages scheduling a pick up date, but once that was set everything went smoothly and the driver went above and beyond my expectations as far as accomodating a somewhat awkw... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:1/22/2013 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding experience
    Review:The shipping went extremely smooth, the car arrived in excellent shape and everything was done in a timely manner. Great communications throughout the entire transaction. Would definitely use again. Great job! [ View ]
    Poster:EB
    Date:1/14/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:It took 7 days after sending in the request for a driver to pick the car up, then they said it would take 2-3 days to deliver. Took 5 days to deliver, and then they forgot the keys with the car and had to get them sent in. I had to keep paying for my... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Sholty
    Date:1/14/2013 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Personal Rating/Recommendation
    Review:I would give National Transport my highest recommendation. They far exceeded my expectations. All personnel were both competent and concientious.They kept us abreast of the trip and communicated immediately when we had questions. [ View ]
    Poster:E. Olsen
    Date:1/14/2013 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Easy as pie!
    Review:This was the second time that we shipped our car, but the first time with National Transport, LLC. It was actually by accident that we contacted them instead of our previous carrier! The overall experience was perfect in spite of my personal fea... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine
    Date:1/2/2013 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: 1987 Toyota supra
    Review:Absolutely wonderful!! I would use them 100 more times if I could. I bought my car in early November. I've never shipped a car before, so naturally I was a little nervous about shipping. I saw an ad for National Transport and thought, too good to be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:12/27/2012 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:12/19/2012 10:08:00 AM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:This was my first time using a transport company to transfer my vehicle. Experience was very good. Price was competitive. Only reason for not giving them excellent was that took me several reminders to get a copy of the driver insurance binder before... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:12/12/2012 7:53:00 AM
    Subject: Motorcycle transportation
    Review:I am very glad with the transportation of my motorcycle I always got a very honest answer when I called or emailed. The driver did a good job and I was able to call him at any time. Thank you and I would recommend this company to anybody who rea... [ More ]
    Poster:Solaika
    Date:12/11/2012 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Customer service was excellent. Driver kept time schedule and communicated throughout vehicle transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/10/2012 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:They were very prompt at getting a driver to pick up the car. I called and that night the car was being picked up. My daughter is in the military so the car had to be delivered somewhere near the base. The driver was very courteous and worked with he... [ More ]
    Poster:Gwen C
    Date:12/5/2012 5:19:00 PM

Next Reviews on National Transport LLC

National Transport LLC Home | 2 | 3

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.