Transport Logo
View 175,084 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,085th Review now!

View National Transport LLC's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:321-868-2106
Time On Site:8 Years, 4 Months. Since 7/10/2007
Common CarrierActive
Broker / Carrier
National Transport LLC specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that can take weeks or months to put your vehicle on a carrier, National Transport LLC gets your vehicle on the road to its destination in days. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with National Transport LLC to share?

National Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 4500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 94 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.09% of National Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.91% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on National Transport LLC
    Subject: Amazing communication
    Review:The team was very understanding of my situation and worked with me to make sure my vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. I received text messages with updates every day since booking and even got a phone call when the car was delivered. I wi... [ More ]
    Date:11/25/2015 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Two cars
    Review:National Transport recently shipped two cars for me, one from Ohio and the other from Pennsylvania both to Phoenix. Their prices were very competitive. Both cars arrived in good condition. Drivers were efficient and friendly. The office staff also pe... [ More ]
    Date:11/18/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Review:This was a good experience for my family. We needed to move my Mom's car from Oklahoma to Kentucky and found this company on-line. We got a fair quote for the job and found them easy to communicate with. The pickup was on time, the driver knew wha... [ More ]
    Date:11/16/2015 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The driver who was going to pick up my car informed me two hours earlier of the time he would approximately get there and advise me 30 mins before he would actually get to my location. Everything was done in fast quick matter. Everything was deliver ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2015 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Na
    Review:Experience was great from end to end. The worst part was having to provide 200 characters in this write-up. They had a great price. I wish they could have pinned down exact dates rather than receiving. A call 1-2 days prior to pickup and delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:MitchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2015 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:I was honestly extremely nervous about shipping my GTI because I love my car so much, and there was not one dent or scratch in my car, it was exactly the way I had packed it and left it and I am very pleased with this company! Would definitely use... [ More ]
    Date:11/11/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: over all
    Review:Vehicle was picked up in Florida a few hours after initial phone call estimate pick up time. Auto was delivered on time with in five minutes (early) of phone call estimate delivery time. Transport cost was $391.56 (very reasonable) plus $48.00 insura... [ More ]
    Poster:g r gutierrez
    Date:11/9/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and affordable
    Review:Overall, I was pleased with this auto transport. The setup over the phone was quick and easy. There was a bit of confusion with pickup; two different trucking companies called me to try to schedule pickup. We got it sorted out and someone came and pi... [ More ]
    Date:10/27/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: National Transport
    Review:Amazing service! My car was picked up on Monday from Florida and amazingly enough my car got to Conneticut the very next day. My car had no damages and the process was very easy they made sure to keep me updated with where the driver was and when the... [ More ]
    Date:10/19/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Bullies
    Review:Although the lady I spoke with when booking my reservation was very nice and polite and appeared to be informed, the company that took my vehicle were just bullies. When they arrived for my car I explained I was not going to be in Florida until Frida... [ More ]
    Date:10/19/2015 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Superb execution - exactly as promised
    Review:I engaged National Transport after reading reviews which were overwhelmingly positive. All said, I was VERY pleased. Pick-up was flexible for my case. Drop-off was constrained (From New Jersey to Florida.) The pick-up was exactly as suggest... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Ameika
    Date:10/15/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Not impressed
    Review:I sent two vehicles at the same time, one open the other enclosed. The first company/driver picked my truck up with a 3 trailer then took it to a yard to put it on the big truck. Not a huge deal but more moving then needed. From the time that driv... [ More ]
    Poster:W. Nelson
    Date:10/15/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting vehicles
    Review:Jeff was very friendly and overall a kind hearted person but is word is no his bond. His truck broke down and I was given another delivery pick up date which turned into two more days. I didn't mind the delay it was the lack of communication on his... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda Glenn
    Date:10/14/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:National Transport rep (Teresa Mays) was very courteous and professional. She tried her best to accommodate my request for an earlier pick up date. The Carrier delivered my car on the promised date and time. [ View ]
    Poster:Eli San Jose
    Date:10/14/2015 5:08:00 AM
    Subject: Up Front
    Review:This National Transport was up front. They maintained the quoted price (unlike other companies). The driver was good, professional and timely on delivery. My vehicle arrived with no damage and nothing missing. I would use National Transport again ... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Wagner
    Date:10/10/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent professional, hassle free and prompt service. I highly recommend
    Review:Excellent professional, hassle free and prompt service. I highly recommend They delivered the vehicle early. I asked them to leave it on the drivewa and they did. It was a great experience. [ View ]
    Date:10/10/2015 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped 1937 ford chassis
    Review:I had to set this transport up for my husband as he was out of town and cell/internet service. Great customer service from dispatch and the actual trucking company, Pick up and delivery was on time. The Gentleman was very respectful and polite. He ev... [ More ]
    Date:10/2/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Wrx
    Review:This company was very easy to deal with. The one thing that kept me from giving a 5 star review was the fact that the truck carrying my car blew an oil line and my car arrived covered in oil. Not the fault of the shipping company or the driver, but... [ More ]
    Date:10/1/2015 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:Love you guys! You did good. My trike got pick up on time (Day & Time for pick up) and was delivered on time also. No damage. Battery was dead at time of drop off because of the trike so the driver push the trike into my garage for my family.... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlie Stroebel
    Date:10/1/2015 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service!
    Review:Thank you for moving our son's car from Maryland to California. Our driver Tim was helpful and professional every step of the way from pickup to delivery. Will definitely use this carrier again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ms. Thomas
    Date:9/29/2015 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I was very pleased with all aspects of National Transport. Every time I called, all my questions were answered courteously and promptly. The driver of the transport was friendly and knowledgeable. The vehicle was in "as described" condit... [ More ]
    Poster:Wilson Justice
    Date:9/29/2015 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Driver for company
    Review:The Driver took extra care while loading and unloading vehicle. The truck sits 2 inches lower than normal. The driver was very courteous and professional with staying in contact enroute and what time he would be arriving. He did a great job of docume... [ More ]
    Poster:James Sowell
    Date:9/26/2015 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The car arrive pretty quick and customer service was great. My car came in with no damage and it was delivered pretty quickly. Moving fro. Maryland to California, I thought it would take abouy 2 weeks but it toom 5 days which in my opinion is prett... [ More ]
    Poster:Esi O
    Date:9/24/2015 1:46:00 AM
    Subject: Polite and very helpful
    Review:I was relocating from Arizona to Texas and my car was being picked up on a Friday afternoon before I was to depart on Sunday. When the driver arrived the key would not turn. As much as we both tried (the driver and I) it would not budge. The driver t... [ More ]
    Poster:R H
    Date:9/18/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Review:Very pleased with my experience. The truck was picked up early and the carrier very friendly and helpful. Arrived when they said it would even with a holiday falling in the schedule. If I ever need a transport again I will call. [ View ]
    Date:9/11/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Damage to my Classic Automobile
    Review:My car left Phx. 12-29-14, it arrived in Texas on 17-1-15 It left Phx in an enclosed vehicle, it arrived on an open car hauler, they stopped and unloaded it someplace then put my car cover over the car and delivered it the rest of the way in the ra... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. Kemper
    Date:9/10/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Information
    Review:Information concerning my travel schedule was not passed on to driver. Had to alter my plans as a result. Otherwise it was a good trip. Had the driver been notified it might have been less stressful for my wife and me. [ View ]
    Poster:Freddie Stanley
    Date:9/10/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: 1953 cushman scooter
    Review:At first contact the company was taking my interest in shipping this scooter at the cheapest and most convenient way possible. From the quote to delivery every thing was excellent. The scooter was picked up faster than I thought and before I knew ... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger Miller
    Date:9/1/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend National Transport
    Review:This is the sixth time I have called Krista at National Transport to have a car shipped. Each and every time I have been completely satisfied by the entire process start to finish. Krista is professional, knowledgable, efficient and delightful to wor... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Torrence
    Date:9/1/2015 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Outstanding service and professionalism. Outstanding service and professionalism. Outstanding service and professionalism. Outstanding service and professionalism. Outstanding service and professionalism. [ View ]
    Date:8/12/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: transport review
    Review:Customer support contact was very polite and courteous. I had very specialized pick up procedure requirements, as well as size and weight of vehicles. Pricing was competitive. Special pick up instructions were followed correctly. The driver was very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick Brooks
    Date:8/12/2015 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Communication
    Review:Overall the service was good, but could be better. This was my first time using a vehicle transport company and didn't really know what to expect. Found this company online on a Bing search, got a online quote for $800 but unfortunately after a week ... [ More ]
    Date:8/6/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Mixed feelings
    Review:National Transport is a broker, like many in the industry. Their job is to connect customers with trucking companies. I am a bit disappointed the company called several days *after* the pick up ready date to let me know there was a problem with the o... [ More ]
    Date:8/5/2015 3:40:00 AM
    Subject: TX to NJ takes only four days. Great carrier.
    Review:My experience with national transport is quite good. I quoted a good price from a web called riley auto transport. When i called their representative, she said service company was national transport, like a sister company of riley. First, I worrie... [ More ]
    Poster:F.FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2015 2:47:00 AM
    Subject: transport of custom show bike
    Review:Had my show motorcycle picked up in Virginia where the driver took the time to secure the bike behind two cars heading for Washington as well. The driver contacted me several times during his trip to inform me of his progress and the target delivery... [ More ]
    Poster:wm. cooper
    Date:7/31/2015 4:01:00 AM
    Subject: transport of custom show bike
    Poster:wm. cooper
    Date:7/31/2015 3:57:00 AM
    Subject: repo delivery
    Review:Again, every pleased with this transport service. Excellent customer service from Lynda. They are fair on pricing and have delivered, as contractred, every time! [ View ]
    Poster:S KnightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: FL to CA using National Transport
    Review:Overall, everything went pretty smoothly. I would recommend you have your car picked up and dropped off both during the day so you can inspect any damages before and after the trip. I tried to change the drop off location during the drive over and it... [ More ]
    Date:7/29/2015 6:40:00 AM
    Subject: However...
    Review:1. The transporter appeared before the dealer had completed the sales documents. This caused a weekend delay. 2. The driver called an hour ahead and courteously advised he'd be unable to deliver the car to my home address. We agreed upon ... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Stevens
    Date:7/27/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: However...
    Poster:D. Stevens
    Date:7/27/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Repo transport from Fla
    Review:Own a finance company and had a vehicle picked up in Miami. Had no idea who to use to transport vehicle all the way back to New Mexico. Found National Transport and was very happy with the price and service provided. Happy to recommend!! Straightforw... [ More ]
    Poster:Affordable Auto Sales
    Date:7/25/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great cross country move!
    Review:My shipment with national transport was smooth and a great experience! I chose the company because it had the best rating from the BBB and was the most inexpensive. Both my pickup and delivery were on schedule, convenient and easy. I will definitely ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren D
    Date:7/25/2015 12:54:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country move
    Review:We shipped 3 cars. The service was extremely professional. We called other companies but Donna customer service made us choose them. The driver was careful with our vehicles. Great experience all around!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Wanda FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: National Transport
    Review:Donna over at National Transport was a pleasure to work with. They always answer the phones when you call and are able to provide you with up-to-date details on your shipment. While the first carrier had a late cancelation they worked quickly to se... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug P.
    Date:7/19/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Awesome Experience with National Transport! My vehicle went from PA to CA in 4 days! Communication with the driver was easy and seamless! A great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Casey DunnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2015 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: easy and affordable car shipping
    Review:Drivers and dispatch were friendly, professional, honest. We had a positive experience working with national transport. This was the most affordable, easiest, quickest way for us to get our second car from AZ to IL. I would highly recommend this comp... [ More ]
    Date:7/16/2015 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I selected this service using the uShip information/advertisement attached to the eBay auction where I bought the truck. The bid was $782.63 but a "fee" was added for another $24.99 which was not stated up front. I made sure not to call t... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob B
    Date:7/15/2015 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Was fine until they got my money...
    Review:Started out fine got a good quote and seemed like they knew what they were doing they got my money and the transport didn't work out but instead of returning the money I had to wait another week the driver called and said he would be at the pickup be... [ More ]
    Date:7/13/2015 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Landcruiser
    Review:Great experience from start to finish. Excellent customer service through knowledgable staff. Would absolutely recommend and use again. [ View ]
    Date:7/6/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Review:I highly recommend this Company, the best price, service, delivery and proffesionalism. I will continue using them. [ View ]
    Poster:M. Richard
    Date:7/6/2015 8:02:00 PM

Next Reviews on National Transport LLC

National Transport LLC Home | 2 | 3

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.