View 160,788 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,789th Review now!

View National Transport LLC's New Profile

Website:http://www.nationaltransportllc.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 9 Months. Since 7/10/2007
Common CarrierActive
Broker / Carrier

National Transport LLC specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that can take weeks or months to put your vehicle on a carrier, National Transport LLC gets your vehicle on the road to its destination in days. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with National Transport LLC to share?

National Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 4500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 32 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.71% of National Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.29% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on National Transport LLC
    Subject: transport
    Review:The driver contacted me about pick-up & delivery. everything was like he explained. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:les walkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Horrifying Experience
    Review:Horrifying Experience. Reasons for that, 1. Driver (Goons) threatened me to pay ADDITIONAL $150 by CASH while Delivery my Car ! 2. Once I reached my home & unloaded my stuffs from my Car, found that GPS, Car Charger & Brand New Comforter Sets... [ More ]
    Poster:Mukeshkumar Bhikadiya
    Date:4/20/2015 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: From North Carolina to San Diego!
    Review:This was my first time using this transport service & I loved it. I needed a vehicle from North Carolina auction to come all the way to San Diego California. They were honest, loyal and very fast. It only took 7 days for my vehicle to get here in... [ More ]
    Poster:kiana cuadraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and Extra care
    Review:I buy approx. 12 cars a year and have used various auto transport companies. However these guys truly are the best. I hired them to transport my 2015 Hellcat Challenger enclosed this time and used them to transport my 2014 Camaro z28 from Florida t... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:4/16/2015 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Least expensive
    Review:Least expensive bid I got, but GREAT service and communication. Would use again. On time pick up and on time delivery. EVERY employee I spoke with was ABOVE average. [ View ]
    Poster:kyle
    Date:4/14/2015 6:05:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:Recently I have used National Transport for several incidents were I have needed vehicles to be moved from state to state or across the country. National's customer service has been excellent. They are quick and thorough. They are prompt and courte... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristie Croteau
    Date:4/10/2015 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: transport Chev Colorado
    Review:My contact was Andrea Andrews who was friendly and helpful. The driver Oscar was friendly. I would use National Transport again if the need arises and would recommend the company to someone else. [ View ]
    Poster:John ChalmersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2015 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Chev Colorado
    Review:My contact was Andrea Andrews who was always very pleasant and helpful. I found the driver, Oscar to be friendly. [ View ]
    Date:4/8/2015 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Solid Company
    Review:I have used this company 6 times over the years and never had a problem. I like that I can pay for the full amount on my credit card. A lot of other companies will take your credit card and only charge their broker fee and leave you to figure it o... [ More ]
    Poster:Aldo W
    Date:3/31/2015 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Solid Company
    Poster:Aldo W
    Date:3/31/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Truck delivery
    Review:Due to the weather it took three tries to obtain a carrier. I am very satisfied with the delivery. The driver unloaded the truck in the sleet and rain. I would use National Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Sullivan
    Date:3/29/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:Transported a brand new vehicle from the dealer in Palm Beach Florida to Long Island, NY. I had successfully used Horseless Carriage previously for several "high end" enclosed transports, and wasn't looking to spend that type of money this... [ More ]
    Poster:Howard
    Date:3/23/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You
    Review: All aspects of the service were a pleasant surprise. In particular, the driver was a gentleman, and he and the organization went out of the way to provide service above and beyond the usual. I shall be in touch when I ship my car again. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam Person
    Date:3/21/2015 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: INCOMPETANT
    Review:They kept saying they would be booking, never did. After a week, I cancelled, booked with another company, took 15 minutes. Do not call, do not use. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:11/6/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Requested pick up within next 2 weeks - National was there in 2 days. Pick up was on time and very smooth, as was delivery. Went so well used them a second time and am planning on using them a third. Big plus: always talked to a live person - no reco... [ More ]
    Poster:tom h
    Date:10/24/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Lincoln Town Car
    Review:We were contacted by phone when the transporter was ready to pick up the car in Trenton, NJ on Monday afternoon. We were called by the driver of the transporter stating when he would deliver car, Wednesday, midday. When the transporter arrived, it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan Georgick
    Date:10/24/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: 3rd time using National...
    Review:I had a non-running Dodge Charger moved from Texas to Michigan. I had used this company twice before to move vehicles for me & was pretty happy with the service. There was an issue with loading the car in Texas. It was at my friend's residence to... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:10/21/2014 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of Mind
    Review:I was really concerned about choosing a company to transport my vehicle across the country. It we overwhelming and concerning. I finally decided to go with National Transport and am happy with my decision. If you want peace of mind that your vehicle ... [ More ]
    Poster:dom
    Date:10/17/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: My first experience
    Review:This was honestly the best experience I could have had. From the first phone call explaining to me how everything worked to the update calls, pick up and delivery calls was just as they described. My friends have told me horror stories from other ... [ More ]
    Poster:David E
    Date:10/13/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Pretty good....
    Review:I liked the promptness and professionalism of everyone involved. I was disaapointed that it was over 8 hours later than originally told and had engine oil dripped across the hood and roof from a vehicle being transported above it. The driver did ca... [ More ]
    Poster:TJ
    Date:10/8/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Comments
    Review:The customer service at National Transport was very friendly and courteous. Whenever I had a question, they were very helpful in getting me an answer. The driver, Dan, was very professional and friendly. I would use there service again. [ View ]
    Poster:E. Scott
    Date:10/1/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle delivery
    Review:First driver that showed up to transport vehicle didn't have the right equipment to load vehicle. Another transporter was found quickly and car was delivered sooner than expected. Price was well below anyone else who submited bids to transport vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:RandyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Job!!!
    Review:Very friendly, professional from the phone call to the delivery. The delivery was quick and professional, and when the driver got to my house, he explained who he was, and presented me with the proper papers and signatures to be signed, put his glove... [ More ]
    Poster:DannyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Recurring customer
    Review:I have used National Transport 5 times over the past 18 months and have had an excellent overall experience in each case from order to pickup and delivery. Price was competitive in each case. All carriers were helpful, thoughtful and easy to de... [ More ]
    Poster:DeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: shipped my Harley home - great service!
    Review:Desiree at National Transport was AWESOME! She was my contact from start to finish. She offered me more information than I thought to even ask when I called for a quote and stuck with her price. Since it was right before a holiday weekend (Labor D... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:9/8/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great service.
    Review:I used National Transport twice in the past three months to move our Toyota Tacoma from one son to the next. Both drivers were prompt, efficient and very hard working. On the first transport we did not know to disconnect the car alarm so the driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Dawn
    Date:9/8/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: I was very wary...
    Review:I was very wary of shipping my daughter's car across the country, but just as wary of her driving it. Alone. Billy, the driver for National Transport could not have been more reliable, honest, efficient, and a pleasure to deal with. He stayed in t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mom
    Date:8/23/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with National Transport
    Review:My vehicle was picked up promptly on the first date I told them it was available! I sent my request to several companies who all hounded me for weeks....in the end I went with the a completely different company that I found on the web, who was th... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheryl
    Date:7/22/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: return home transport
    Review: Although I paid extra for a guaranteed date pick up and delivery, it was well worth it. Orig trip from home to FL was a nightmare...so it was wonderful to have my car returned shortly after I arrived home clean, and both driver and helper were v... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan W.
    Date:7/16/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Review:Had to ship my car from Los Angeles to Houston and was extremely nervous. However, National Transport found a driver promptly. They were very courteous and helpful, answering all of my questions. The driver was friendly as well. My car was not damage... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily Young
    Date:5/28/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: two vehicle car transport
    Review:National Transport's great customer service gal (so sorry her name escapes us; should be able to find) came through for us after another company could not fulfill our transport request after two months & let us know the day before we were to lea... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim & Kelly House
    Date:5/17/2014 9:03:00 AM
    Review:The National reps, Monica and Lisa, went out of their way to accomodate me and meet my needs. The price was very reasonable and although pick up was scheduled immediately, it had to be postponed due to a problem on my end. As soon as the problem was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:5/10/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: HHR Transport
    Review:I am happy with the service provided, the courteous agent, Ken, the quick booking of a company and driver, the prompt and accurate time of pickup and delivery- also the professionalism of the car transport driver, Fyodor, and the fact that he ass... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:4/25/2014 4:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport Service
    Review:I am sold on this company for my future transport needs. They were fast, honest and competitively priced. The truck was picked up the same day we confirmed transport and delivered the next morning. I've shipped a handful of vehicles and this is th... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitchell
    Date:4/16/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: 1967 honda
    Review:LISA CONTACTED ME AND SAID THE DRIVER COULD'T WAIT AND WAS UNABLE TO CONTACT SELLER.WRONG PHONENUMBER. I TOOK OFFWORK GOT ONLINE CALLED SELLER.HE CALLED NATIONAL. DRIVER HAD NOT EVEN LEFT CALIFORNIA YET. BIKE WAS IN NEVADA. BIKE WAS TO BE PICKED UP 4... [ More ]
    Poster:ed clark
    Date:4/12/2014 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: Pick Up and Follow through
    Review:Pick up was supposed to be any time after 1/21, but he vehicle wasn't picked up until 1/28. Called multiple times trying to get an ETA ON 1/22, 1/23, and 1/24. Finally found out that there was an issue with the CC. If I known earlier, could have take... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse Fyler
    Date:1/31/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Review:Amazing service - fast and effective while remaining extremely helpful and professional. I worked with Olivia who did a wonderful job helping me through the process. She's the best :)! [ View ]
    Poster:Michael K. Snyder
    Date:1/3/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Review:I transported my car to Florida for the winter. This is the first time I used National Transport. I will be sure to call them in the spring when I go back to Chicago. Thanks for the help! [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:12/23/2013 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Review for National Transport LLC
    Review:The National Transport LLC company had very nice people to talk to and was very fast at locating a driver to deliver our New Muscle Car for us. We are totally happy with your services and the driver was very courteous although I think he was half fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Tenney
    Date:11/21/2013 10:05:00 AM
    Review:Our transport driver was prompt, courteous and answered all our questions. He was a pleasure to work with and met all of our expectations and then some. The car was delivered earlier than promised and in great shape. [ View ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:10/7/2013 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Late and poor service
    Review:I bought a car from a guy in New Jersey, it took them a week just to find a driver. I was told the car would be picked up on Monday. The person who I purchased the car from got a call saying he would pick it up Tuesday. On Tuesday the the seller got ... [ More ]
    Poster:Travis W
    Date:9/22/2013 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Timetables and Scheduling
    Review:After reading about this Compnay, I was convinced this was my best option. There was actually another, cheaper option, but reading the Reviews didn't make me comfortable with that Company. The reviews for National Transport LLC have been stellar. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pratik Patel
    Date:9/13/2013 1:24:00 PM
    Review:We shipped three cars from Ohio to Texas. One was to go before the other two. National Transport assisted us in getting all three cars shipped together and would arrive within a day of us getting to Texas. However, the shipment arrived late but on... [ More ]
    Poster:Jill C.
    Date:9/12/2013 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Very poor experience
    Review:I signed up National Car Transport to try and ship two cars from MA to CA. Unfortunately, I had a bad experience. Ultimately they couldn't find a carrier to make this trip. And while that can be forgiven , their communication during the proce... [ More ]
    Poster:SSD
    Date:9/4/2013 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transaction
    Review:From start to finish, everything ran smoothly. Communication from both the company and the carrier was clear and timely. E-mail updates and the on-line tracking kept us apprised of departure and arrival dates. The car arrived in great shape, and we... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:8/14/2013 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Transport service
    Review:Good service both in shipping and returning car. Would recommend. There was no damage to car in either direction. Courteous drivers. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob P
    Date:8/12/2013 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome job
    Review:I have used NT LLC before an you guys have complete 2 delivery for me before an did an excellent job. This will be my third with you guys an many more. Thanks to Erin she does a wonderful job helping me. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Anousa KhamvongsaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 10:53:00 AM
    Review:This worked very well for us. Our daughter has older hand me down car station wagon (229,000 miles). It runs runs well but we did not trust it to make the drive between Dallas and Long Beach, California. She attended college last year in Dallas. ... [ More ]
    Poster:James Owens
    Date:7/14/2013 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle shipping
    Review:waited for vehicle pick-up as promised. Contacted the company. Answer was sorry we can not find any carrier. I contacted Stateway and they picked up and delivered in time. I recommend Stateway. [ View ]
    Poster:Balbir Gosal
    Date:7/12/2013 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Highly satisfied
    Review:This service is very professional in all aspects. They deliver what they promote. Also, make sure that you receive a signed copy of payments made to the driver for your records. I would highly recommend using them for your transporting needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathy