View 165,407 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,408th Review now!

View National Transport LLC's New Profile

Website:http://www.nationaltransportllc.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 0 Months. Since 7/10/2007
Common CarrierActive
Broker / Carrier

National Transport LLC specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that can take weeks or months to put your vehicle on a carrier, National Transport LLC gets your vehicle on the road to its destination in days. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with National Transport LLC to share?

National Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 4500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 60 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.33% of National Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on National Transport LLC
    Review:Excellent service, on time pick-up and delivery. The transport equipment was modern and in great condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Harold JoyceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:I had never had to do anything like this before and it was very very easy and very effective way to get our job completed. They were on time, stayed in communication and delivered faster than originally stated. I would in a heartbeat use this compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:6/30/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience - Mostly Driver!
    Review:At first, I was quoted at $800 and told they'd be in contact. I called every day and there was nothing dispatch could find. Once I forked over another $300 for guaranteed delivery, of course a driver was found within an hour. The people at national t... [ More ]
    Poster:Shanu
    Date:6/25/2015 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great, timely service!
    Review:Reading reviews about which company to choose to ship our car was an exhausting and time consuming process figuring out a broker vs. carrier. We picked National Transport because they are both a broker and carrier, had great track records and reviews... [ More ]
    Poster:T Mak
    Date:6/23/2015 8:04:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I was very pleased with National Transport . I had read many horror stories about cars being late being delivered and being charged extra money . I saw a good review about National Transport and called them. they gave me a time span and a quote . I c... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:6/13/2015 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:They picked up a day after orig delivery window of 3 days, which was OK with me (Sat morning). They got it to my destination before I got there, pretty amazing, ahead of expected date, but it all worked out well. Crew to pickup were friendly, the car... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:6/13/2015 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: experience with Shipper
    Review:Prompt response with clear understanding of options. Price was reasonable. Car arrived in good condition, on time, driver courteous and called ahead to alert when he would arrive. All paper work was in order. No problems to report. would... [ More ]
    Poster:shirley Browning
    Date:6/12/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable transporter
    Review:I've used this transporter for a second time because they are reliable, and communicate well. Again, they picked up vehicle within time window I specified as they promised. I've learned from past experience not to just automatically pick lowest pri... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc
    Date:6/12/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: car shipped from LA to NY
    Review:The customer service at National Transport was excellent. There was always someone available to speak with and if I needed information my call was returned. The car got from California to New York in less time than I had anticipated and was delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Bennett
    Date:6/12/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Comments
    Review:Carrier (PG Daniel) was on time and very thorough with pre-shipment vehicle inspection. Pickup was right on schedule and delivery was as requested less than 24 hrs late. This was not a major inconvenience given the distance involved. They did a very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry PalmerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2015 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:They offered a competitive quote with pick up and delivery times above the average company I searched. The staff was courteous and helpful. They responded to any questions I had very promptly. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:6/10/2015 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company to work with
    Review:National Transportation LLC was a great company to work with. The staff was extremely professional and everything they promised they delivered on - no pun intended !! [ View ]
    Poster:DT
    Date:6/4/2015 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:I needed my 2004 Landrover Discovery 2 shipped back to Savannah from Atlanta where she died in trafffic on I 75 North during rush hour. National Transport were willing and able to ship her back w/i the week and had the lowest bid. The driver was wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Griffin
    Date:6/3/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Worked As Advertised
    Review:Entrusting your car with a company to transport it can be scary and I have heard some horror stories. My brother used this company and was happy so there never was a question of who I would use. Not much to say except pickup was within a reasonable a... [ More ]
    Poster:JGG
    Date:6/3/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: 550 SL mercedes benz
    Review:The information was excellent accurate and efficient. Customer service was on point, delivery was one day less than expected and the vehicle was in a closed container. The vehicle arrived in excellent shape, it was handled with professional care and... [ More ]
    Poster:GordonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport to Texas
    Review:Amazingly prompt; placed order on a Friday and vehicle was then picked up Monday evening Memorial Day weekend. Didnt expect such prompt pickup, and it was appreciated. Nice service on picup and delivery - courteous and careful load and unload of a... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:6/2/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting our Car
    Review:We were totally pleased with the service provided by National Transport. We received a phone call 2 days before our car was going to be picked up, so we would be prepared. The driver phoned us about 3 hours before he would arrive. He arrived on tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy Baumgartner
    Date:5/30/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: First time customer, great experience
    Review:This is my first time putting down an order to transport my sedan from Georgia to California. The delivery driver was very nice and gave 3 phone calls before I picked up my car. One call telling me which day the vehicle will be delivered, another cal... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:5/26/2015 5:22:00 AM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review:Easy to deal with and very friendly. I had to change an address late in the transport and theybwere very accommodating. I will use this service again if I need to ever ship another vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Darrell
    Date:5/22/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Driver
    Review:Another carrier said it would be 6 weeks rather than the 3 weeks you accomplished. Very satisfied. Driver very personable just a great guy. No damage no glitches what so ever. [ View ]
    Poster:John Anacabe
    Date:5/13/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Florida shipping to MO
    Review:The Driver needed to pick up the vehicle several days earlier than when we left which was a minor inconvenience. Delivered on the day promised and everything was OK. [ View ]
    Poster:Carl
    Date:5/12/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Review:My contact was extreme nice and informative!..the company was not harassing at all like other ones i was in contact with. I would definately recommend and use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:5/7/2015 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: highly recommend
    Review:I was afraid of having my car transported because I had no idea what to expect but what I got was friendly reliable service. The women who took my calls were very helpful and they worked hard to get me what I needed. When the driver came to pick up... [ More ]
    Poster:melissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: So easy, made my cross country move that much less stressful
    Review:After I learned the I'd be moving across the country to Mississippi (from CA), the best decision I made was to forgo the 35-hour drive and pay someone to transport my vehicle. The second best decision I made was to hire National Transport to do it. A... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristy S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Review:Service was prompt and courteous, and they were very easy to deal with. The price seemed reasonable. Would use this company again! [ View ]
    Poster:shelly g
    Date:5/7/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: They did a great job moving a Porsche.
    Review:I used National Transport to move a Porsche. They did a fantastic job and I would not hesitate to use them again. I had no problems and the car arrived without any scratches or signs of abuse. I would highly recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:Obin Robinson
    Date:5/6/2015 3:35:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Driver was on time, very courteous, and communicated with us thru process. Hauler used enclosed trailer and we received our car in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Sti transport
    Review:Pick up was quick service was excelent from ordering service, car being picked up and delivered . The cost was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Jwm
    Date:4/30/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time user
    Review:This was my first time using a service like this. I was very nervous. They eased my mind and kept me informed the entire time. They answered all my questions. They delivered my vehicle as promised. The driver was nery friendy and efficient. I would d... [ More ]
    Poster:Tina Machuca
    Date:4/29/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: good!
    Review:Good experience, everything went smoothly, meet up at truck stop because I live on a small residential area with small streets. Only bad thing is that I would have liked more updates of where the driver is at. I had to call the driver to get updates.... [ More ]
    Poster:Sunny Yang
    Date:4/27/2015 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Driver
    Review:Bill was our truck driver. He was very pleasant to work with. He also, was one of the nicest person that I have ever met. Bill amazed me when he was backing the big truck up to the location were the Ghia was stored and loaded it into his truck. H... [ More ]
    Poster:Willard Harris
    Date:4/27/2015 7:43:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The driver contacted me about pick-up & delivery. everything was like he explained. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:les walkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Horrifying Experience
    Review:Horrifying Experience. Reasons for that, 1. Driver (Goons) threatened me to pay ADDITIONAL $150 by CASH while Delivery my Car ! 2. Once I reached my home & unloaded my stuffs from my Car, found that GPS, Car Charger & Brand New Comforter Sets... [ More ]
    Poster:Mukeshkumar Bhikadiya
    Date:4/20/2015 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: From North Carolina to San Diego!
    Review:This was my first time using this transport service & I loved it. I needed a vehicle from North Carolina auction to come all the way to San Diego California. They were honest, loyal and very fast. It only took 7 days for my vehicle to get here in... [ More ]
    Poster:kiana cuadraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and Extra care
    Review:I buy approx. 12 cars a year and have used various auto transport companies. However these guys truly are the best. I hired them to transport my 2015 Hellcat Challenger enclosed this time and used them to transport my 2014 Camaro z28 from Florida t... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:4/16/2015 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Least expensive
    Review:Least expensive bid I got, but GREAT service and communication. Would use again. On time pick up and on time delivery. EVERY employee I spoke with was ABOVE average. [ View ]
    Poster:kyle
    Date:4/14/2015 6:05:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:Recently I have used National Transport for several incidents were I have needed vehicles to be moved from state to state or across the country. National's customer service has been excellent. They are quick and thorough. They are prompt and courte... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristie Croteau
    Date:4/10/2015 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: transport Chev Colorado
    Review:My contact was Andrea Andrews who was friendly and helpful. The driver Oscar was friendly. I would use National Transport again if the need arises and would recommend the company to someone else. [ View ]
    Poster:John ChalmersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2015 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Chev Colorado
    Review:My contact was Andrea Andrews who was always very pleasant and helpful. I found the driver, Oscar to be friendly. [ View ]
    Date:4/8/2015 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Solid Company
    Review:I have used this company 6 times over the years and never had a problem. I like that I can pay for the full amount on my credit card. A lot of other companies will take your credit card and only charge their broker fee and leave you to figure it o... [ More ]
    Poster:Aldo W
    Date:3/31/2015 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Solid Company
    Poster:Aldo W
    Date:3/31/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Truck delivery
    Review:Due to the weather it took three tries to obtain a carrier. I am very satisfied with the delivery. The driver unloaded the truck in the sleet and rain. I would use National Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Sullivan
    Date:3/29/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:Transported a brand new vehicle from the dealer in Palm Beach Florida to Long Island, NY. I had successfully used Horseless Carriage previously for several "high end" enclosed transports, and wasn't looking to spend that type of money this... [ More ]
    Poster:Howard
    Date:3/23/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You
    Review: All aspects of the service were a pleasant surprise. In particular, the driver was a gentleman, and he and the organization went out of the way to provide service above and beyond the usual. I shall be in touch when I ship my car again. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam Person
    Date:3/21/2015 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: INCOMPETANT
    Review:They kept saying they would be booking, never did. After a week, I cancelled, booked with another company, took 15 minutes. Do not call, do not use. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:11/6/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Requested pick up within next 2 weeks - National was there in 2 days. Pick up was on time and very smooth, as was delivery. Went so well used them a second time and am planning on using them a third. Big plus: always talked to a live person - no reco... [ More ]
    Poster:tom h
    Date:10/24/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Lincoln Town Car
    Review:We were contacted by phone when the transporter was ready to pick up the car in Trenton, NJ on Monday afternoon. We were called by the driver of the transporter stating when he would deliver car, Wednesday, midday. When the transporter arrived, it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan Georgick
    Date:10/24/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: 3rd time using National...
    Review:I had a non-running Dodge Charger moved from Texas to Michigan. I had used this company twice before to move vehicles for me & was pretty happy with the service. There was an issue with loading the car in Texas. It was at my friend's residence to... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:10/21/2014 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of Mind
    Review:I was really concerned about choosing a company to transport my vehicle across the country. It we overwhelming and concerning. I finally decided to go with National Transport and am happy with my decision. If you want peace of mind that your vehicle ... [ More ]
    Poster:dom
    Date:10/17/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: My first experience
    Review:This was honestly the best experience I could have had. From the first phone call explaining to me how everything worked to the update calls, pick up and delivery calls was just as they described. My friends have told me horror stories from other ... [ More ]
    Poster:David E