View 150,696 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,697th Review now!

View National Dealers Transport Inc.'s New Profile

National Dealers Transport Inc.
13335 S.W 124th St. Suite#106
miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-(888)810-7654
Secondary Phone Number:(786)465-7190
Website:http://www.nationaldealerstransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/28/2012

Have your own experience with National Dealers Transport Inc. to share?

• Subject: THIS A SCAM/ STAY AWAY FROM HENRY DUNN
    Review:Early in February Henry contacted me about shipping my car from Norfolk to Salt Lake City. I paid him $150.00 as a deposit. One week before my scheduled pick up date I called them back, but no answer. I left messages, sent email, noanswer. These peop... [ More ]
    Poster:virginiabeach5apr
    Date:4/5/2014 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: WORST PEOPLE in the business
    Review:I try not to give bad reviews because every service providing company can have a bad day or bad employee who could ruin their reputation. BUT THIS IS TRULY THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD DEALING WITH ANY COMPANY. Also, THEY HAVE MY MONEY that they w... [ More ]
    Poster:NotGivingMyNameHere
    Date:2/26/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:The total experience I had with the National Dealers Transport from begining to end was great. They met their commetment and picked up the vehicle when expected and delivered it at the time they told me it would be delivered. The driver was great a... [ More ]
    Poster:R McGee
    Date:2/18/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
    Review:I provided money up front more than a month and a half ago. I sent numerous emails to Mr. Henry Dunn and have yet to be reimbursed. Unknowingly i drove the train and had to try and coordinate this shipment deal because i never received any status on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:2/3/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation went well
    Review:I would definitely recommend Jack Morris and this company. The driver was on time and very polite. Our car was transported from California to Maryland in seven day's and delivered in the same condition as when it left. The price was very reasonable a... [ More ]
    Poster:Kimberly Staton
    Date:1/30/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Review regarding my Dodge Ram 1500 transport
    Review:I was very pleased with Jack as he was up front about cost and found me a driver in an expedient manner. The driver was actually about 350 miles away from where I live, I knew I would have a difficult time finding someone to actually come into the re... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Rowe
    Date:1/24/2014
    Subject: U WILL B ROBBED WITHOUT A GUN
    Review:I GOT EVERY CENT OF MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO PROVE HENRY PROMISED IN EMAIL NOT TO CHARGE MY CARD UNTIL THEY HAD A TRUCK TO TRANSPORT MY BIKE. THEN THEY STILL CHARGED MY CARD N THEN THERE IS JANET OH JANET THE DEVIL U HAVE MET UR MATCH JAN... [ More ]
    Response:THIS CLIENT APPARENTY JUST DOESNT HAVE MUCH ON HER HANDS BUT TO WRITE REVIEWS ON OUR COMPANY... WE HAVE AN ATTORNEY TAKING CARE OF THIS BECAUSE IT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. SHE HAS PUT IN MORE TAHN 2 REVIEWS ON OUR COMANY USING OTHER EMAILS. WE HAVE HER ADDRESS AND HER FULL NAME AND IT ALL HAS BEEN TURNED OVER TO OUR ATTORNEY SO HE CAN HANDLE THIS WE ARE GOING FURTHER WITH THIS BECAUSE ITS HARRASMENT. SO PLEASE IGNORE ALL THE EMAILS SHE HAS PUT IN WE ARE TAKING CARE OF THIS NO ONE IS PERFECT AND THEINGS CAN GO SOUTH BUT OUR COMPANY HAS NOT HURT NO ONE AND LIKE SHE SAID SHE GOT HER MONEY BACK BUT SHE KEEPS WRITING REVIEWS.... THANKS [ view ]
    Poster:marciaa
    Date:1/15/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Janette Lopez
    Review:They couldn't find a driver to transport my vehicle after having me wait for a week. I was ok with this and understood because the whether was bad up north. Sent contract cancellation letter on the 5th of December and I'm still waiting as of Dec. 26t... [ More ]
    Poster:Beatrice
    Date:12/30/2013 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping vehicle to Marine
    Review:I want to commend Nelson Smith for his customer service skills. He was friendly, polite and helpful at all times. He went out of his way to arrange for superior service. The whole operation of shipping was very efficient. My son is in the Marines, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hilary Pulitzer
    Date:11/18/2013 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT REVIEW BY THOMAS W. O'HARA
    Review:I RECENTLY HIRED NATIONAL DEALERS TRANSPORT TO HAUL MY 1987 CHRYSLER LEBARON TOWN & COUNTRY WOODY WAGON. WHEN I FIRST CALLED I SPOKE TO A GENTLEMAN NAMED NELSON. THIS GUY IS THE BEST AND REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS JOB & PEOPLE! I FIRST CALLED OTH... [ More ]
    Poster:THOMAS W. O'HARA
    Date:11/13/2013 3:01:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:The service was excellent and very very quick and on budget.They found the truck in a matter of hours, and we settlled on the time and it got done perfectly. [ View ]
    Poster:Srinath
    Date:10/29/2013 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Best price, great service
    Review:My brother owns a Kawasaki Vuclan which was here in Michigan where we are from that he wanted to bring to Florida where he is currently training at Pensacola to be a Combat Systems Officer. My mom went online to solicit a quote for having it shipped... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:10/18/2013 12:15:00 AM
    Review:I was overwhelmed by my inbox full of so many quotes. Jack handled the call very professionally and put me at ease about using his service. The driver, Ray John and his nephew were great! There were problems with the battery on my car and it had to b... [ More ]
    Poster:Myra C
    Date:10/17/2013 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Couldnt ask for better service!!!!!!!
    Review:So.... after cancelling with the third company that was supposed to pick up my bike, Ithought Id try one more time to find a company online to transport my bike. I filled out some info on a website for a quote and thats when I got a call from Jack fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Cole
    Date:10/9/2013 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 GSXR 600
    Review:I wasnt comfortable with paying the broker fee up front. I was afraid once the broker got their money they would not make an effort to help if a problem occured. The price was 450.00 to go from Ca. To Wash. which was more than fair. Well after two we... [ More ]
    Poster:John Kiser
    Date:10/7/2013 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Review:I had booked my Uncle's Jeep to be transported with another company. He is 71 years old. I paid the other company, in full, only to be scammed and they never picked up his Jeep, nor did they have intention to. They avoided my calls and emails. I cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron & Bill
    Date:9/30/2013 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: THIS COMPANY ARE CROOKS, BEWARE!!!
    Review:I NEVER, EVER HAD SUCH AWFUL EXPERIENCE WITH ANY COMPANY BEFORE. IT ALL STARTED WITH TRADITIONAL "BAIT-AND-SWITCH" PROCESS. THE ORIGINAL QUOTE PROVIDED BU HENRY DUNN WAS $550 TO TRANSPORT A VEHICLE FROM AMHERST, NY TO FT. LAUDERDALE, FL... [ More ]
    Response:As a company we bent over backwards to satisfy Mr. Meltzer, his route according to the mileage should of been at the price quoted but not one driver wanted to pick up on this route. finally one carrier called and asked for more money than quoted we called Mr. Meltzer and he made the decision to go ahead with the transport. We as a company credited back part of the deposit to alleviate its increase. After the delivery was made successfully Mr. Meltzer decided to post a negative review because he felt he was pressured. (JUST NOT FAIR) all he had to say was no to the only carrier that was willing to transport for more money..... [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Meltser
    Date:9/20/2013 2:46:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Everything went just as they described. Jack found a carrier within 2 hours of the time we signed the contract and the car was picked up that day. Arrived in perfect condition with plenty of notice of the delivery time. Very pleased with the serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn
    Date:9/19/2013 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Never shipped a car before and had 10 people calling me. Henrly took good care of the entire transaction and the proocess was easy. Went for a $100 bump right before picking up the car but it was well worth it. [ View ]
    Poster:Rodney Holloman
    Date:9/17/2013 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Transport
    Review:This was my first experience with NDT. Inc. I was absolutely pleased with their service. The driver was very pleasant, personable and on time both at origination and destination. I contracted then to ship another vehicle the following week. Nice ... [ More ]
    Poster:Loren
    Date:9/4/2013 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: customer care
    Review:wonderful company, I had a time crunch where another company let me down and Jack handled it for me. Excellent service [ View ]
    Poster:cassaundra king
    Date:9/4/2013 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Appreciate the service
    Review:I looked online got several calls from companies but I chose National because they seemed like an honest company and had decent reviews. All in all the transport went well and my Lexus came home in peace. I recommend National with no hesitation. Than... [ More ]
    Poster:maxwell
    Date:9/4/2013 9:19:00 AM
    Subject: NATIONAL DEALERS IS THE WAY TO GO!!!
    Review:Nelson was my sales person he explained to me how the broker industry works he told me what it would cost me to transport my car from fl to wy 1600 dollars and I told him wow so I looked around and realized that he was real and honest the lowest quot... [ More ]
    Poster:juan
    Date:8/30/2013 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Jack Morris
    Review:They were readily available and helped me out with all of my questions. I had millions of places contact me, but National Dealers Transport acted right away and worked with me to fit my situation. I needed a truck in 1 day to deliver my R8 and Merced... [ More ]
    Poster:Brianna
    Date:8/30/2013 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: FL TO TX
    Review:I have used this company many times to transport many several vehicles across the country to clients i sell vehicles to online. i have never had a problem with them, they have always informed me of situations that arise with time so im up to date on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle Green
    Date:8/29/2013 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Company!!!!!!
    Review:I got a quote to ship my Harley from North Carolina to Wisconsin, I called and booked a week prior to the scheduled pick up date. I was told by Nelson that the motorcycle would be picked up FORSURE on the scheduled date and that the price I was quot... [ More ]
    Poster:Jared
    Date:8/7/2013 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:My car was transported on time and in perfect condition. Everything the customer service agent told me the first time happened and the price was right. Pickup and delivery were on target. Will definitely use this company for my next transport! [ View ]
    Poster:Janice Gluckstein
    Date:7/26/2013 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Got my car!!
    Review:These guys really were honest from the start from price to pick up and delivery!! I was quoted $1200.00 and they told me my car would get picked up within a few days of my quote, i gave a deposit and the next day they gave me the drivers information ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathaniel
    Date:7/24/2013 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Great customer service. Reliable and professional. The price quoted($1200.00) was very reasonable. The transportation was done when promised. Very happy with this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle Munoz
    Date:7/24/2013 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Lesson learned - I would not use them
    Review:The "agent" lied about pick-up date. I signed a contract based on what was written in the emails he had sent. Things were confused because of another less then honorable broker. Motorcycle picked by a trucking firm that did deliver the i... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Gillett
    Date:7/19/2013 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: GO ELSEWHERE!
    Review: My newer BMW arrived with deep scratches throughout the front of the vehicle including awful blemishes all over the hood after the driver hit low hanging tree branches on surface streets after picking up my vehicle. Accidents happen. I get it. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Victor
    Date:7/18/2013 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Find Someone Else!!!
    Review:Excellent communication all the way up to the point when I gave my deposit. Robert could not arrange shipment on a closed carrier per his contract. He did offer to have it shipped to a location 5 hours away if I was willing to pay more and meet the d... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon Fitzgerald
    Date:6/11/2013 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping
    Review:I absolutely would NEVER recommend using this company. They had me sign contracts only to state afterword that the car would be available for shipping 5 days after I needed it shipped, at the earliest. I did not get notice of this until 3 days after ... [ More ]
    Response:THIS CUSTOMER IS UPSET BECAUSE HE REQUESTED A TRANSPORT FOR HIS VEHICLE AT THE LAST MOMENT. HE WAS TOLD THAT THE BEST THAT WE CAN DO IS GET ALL HIS INFORMATION FOR PICK UP AND DELIVERY AND POST HIS INFO UP SO THAT ANY DRIVER THAT NEEDS TO FILL A SPOT, WILL CALL IN . AS IT HAPPENED , A DRIVER CALLED IN AND THE CUSTOMER SAID THAT THE VEHICLE WAS NOT YET READY, WHEN IT WAS READY, THERE WAS NOT A DRIVER AVAILABLE UNTIL A FEW DAYS FROM THE ORIGINAL PICK UP DATE. THEN ANOTHER DRIVER CALLED IN FOR THE VEHICLE, BUT WAS ASKING AN ADDITIONAL 100 DOLLARS TO PICK UP THE VEHICLE, AT THAT TIME THE CUSTOMER WAS NOTIFIED AND TOLD OF THE DRIVERS REQUEST AND APPROVED IT. THEN THE VEHICLE WAS DISPATCHED TO THAT DRIVER. THE CUSTOMER WAS FULLY AWARE OF EVERYTHING FROM THE START. WE ALWAYS STRIVE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE... [ view ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:5/14/2013 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:This company was very honest throught out the entire process. They picked up my vehicle earlier than expected and delivery was right on time. I would recommend National Dealers Transport Inc. The customer service was wonderful. If youre looking to ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:5/8/2013 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I recieved many quotes some high others too low. National was right in the middle, i ended up transporting with them and they answered all my questions and phone calls. it was my first time so i was very worried but they took great care of me and my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Juan
    Date:5/7/2013 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Loved the honesty and customer service
    Review:National Dealers Transport assisted me in transporting my brothers truck to him over in Texas after he got a new job and had to move there on short notice. They broke down the way the industry worked and why their prices were a bit higher then some o... [ More ]
    Poster:Krista
    Date:3/6/2013 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: 12 - 10 passenger Golf Carts
    Review:We are very please with the customer service and detail provided to accommodating both where they are picking up as well as delivering to our facility. They take the time to contact our customer and verifying pick up information,as well as making su... [ More ]
    Poster:Clover Systems LLC
    Date:1/14/2013 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional!!!
    Review:Working with National was a breeze they told me exactly how everything was going to be done. Prompt efficient service. Called me with updates on finding a carrier and also my vehicle while in route. Will definitely use when I go back to Florida. [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:12/20/2012 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding job!
    Review:Outstanding - everything was perfect! This is a door-to-door service. The driver was very courteous, the delivery was on time and we will most certainly use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:William Wilson
    Date:12/18/2012 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:Picked up,as stated. Delivery was 2 days late but kept me informed. Car was clean. Did a good job and would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve