View 167,306 Reviews on 3,786 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,307th Review now!

View MVS Canada Logistics's New Profile

MVS Canada Logistics
Phone Number:888-756-7447
Website:http://www.mvscanada.ca
Time On Site:2 Years, 3 Months. Since 5/21/2013

Have your own experience with MVS Canada Logistics to share?

• Next Reviews on MVS Canada Logistics
    Subject: Professional Service
    Review:The concept of giving your vehicle to a company with the intent to move it across the country is not easy. I made several calls to get quotes and a feel for the business and the conversations that I had with other companies were shocking. The other c... [ More ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: unreliable
    Review:Before receiving money, the estimated time was 4-7 days.After that it changed to 10-13days.The reality was 15 days. The delivery location is too far from city.Ottawa place can hardly be found by gps.... [ View ]
    Response:This customer was mistaken about the transit time from BC to Ontario and we believe he confused our estimate with another company who gave an very low and unrealistic transit time. In the 8 emails exchanged with this client, and the one recorded phone call to our office, not once was a 4-7 day transit time given to him. It can take 9-13 days for a vehicle to arrive by train to Toronto once it leaves Vancouver and then another 3-4 days to arrive in Ottawa. His total shipment time of 15 days is very standard for shipping between Vancouver and Ottawa. We only give realistic and sometimes longer than normal shipping times. Quoting low and impossible times in order to get an order would not be good for business. Deceiving and then disappointing customers is not part of the high level of service we strive to provide. [ view ]
    Poster:HamidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transport and delivery
    Review:Doing business with MVS was a breeze. My car was delivered in a timely manner and I was able to get updates of my car’s whereabouts on demand. I was very worry that there could be some minor damages on my car as it was a brand new vehicle, howe... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:7/9/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Moving car from one province to another
    Review:What was convenient for me is that MVS came to my door to pickup up the car and then delivered it to the destination door. What I didn't like in particular is that they didn't come on the day they were supposed to, but couple of days later. However... [ More ]
    Poster:Regina GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2015 6:13:00 AM
    Review:MVS responded promptly and adequately to my mails. The information provided helped me understand the next steps. The arrangement for dropping off the car was very convenient and the vehicle was delivered within reasonable number of days close to wher... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel Obaji
    Date:6/12/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Ontario to Alberta car shipment
    Review:I had short notice that I was relocating from London Ontario to Edmonton Alberta for work. I emailed serval car shipping companies but was looking specifically for a company who would allow personal belongings in the car. MVS was the only company who... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim ArnoldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible customer service
    Review:Worst transportation company ever. I dropped off my car last Wednesday and was told by MVS and Able Auto Transport (the carrier) that my car will be on the next shipment which was 2 days later on Friday. In the email they sent me, they said they alwa... [ More ]
    Response:This customer called on Monday May 25 and we told him we book at least 1-2 weeks in advance before we can ship out but he wanted to ship his car quickly and wanted to know when it would leave. We told the customer that the next truck will be leaving end of the week or early next week but customer kept persisting on getting more exact information about when the next truck was leaving. We contacted the dispatcher to find out how many vehicles were booked to leave and the approx departure date for the next truck. We called this customer back and told him that if he booked his vehicle would be one of the first few vehicles to be assigned on the next truck departing which would be at the end of the week or early the next week. We told him that his vehicle would ship when the transport truck fills up with enough vehicles and it would be 6-8 days for arrival once it departs. The customer called back two days later and told a different representative that we had told him that it would be leaving Wednesday/Thursday and he wanted to confirm this. We checked again with the dispatcher for the approx date of departure date and called the customer back. It didn't change from what we told him two days before so just to make sure we checked the recorded phone calls and confirmed that this was not true. If this transit time did not work for him he could have cancelled at any time without penalty. We recommended to him that if he wanted to ship to drop off asap as the truck could be leaving as early as that Friday. The vehicle was dropped off at the terminal on the 27th and we emailed the customer telling him that we would give him an update when we had confirmation truck had left. The truck departed on the next Wednesday the 3rd once it filled up with 10 vehicles. This customer got angry and aggressive and said that we told him it would leave for sure on Friday. We have recorded phone calls of our communication with him that proves that we did not tell him this. The transport truck arrived into Toronto four days later on Saturday June 6th and we arranged for him to meet the truck at the terminal so he could get his vehicle as quickly as possible. From the time of departure it took 4 days and from the time of drop off to pick up it took 10 days. We did not promise this customer a departure date just to get his business as we knew he was in a rush to get his vehicle. We gave him the same transit times more than twice so he was aware of the max length of time it could take. He could have easily gone with another company who could guarantee to do it faster. We were honest from the first conversation with him when we told him that we book at least 1-2 weeks in advance then 6-8 days for arrival once the truck departs. [ view ]
    Poster:Moe Zahran
    Date:6/3/2015 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: terrible customer service
    Review:Absolute worse company i have ever dealt with. Cannot admit their mistakes and told us we would have our vehicle in 14 days then got upset when we tried picking it up after 25 days. They would not answer our questions and could not provide a valid re... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Paola, Thanks for your review. We welcome all reviews, positive or negative, but if you direct your comments directly towards an employee, that is not acceptable which is why your review was removed. In response to your review: This vehicle was shipped by rail from Toronto to Vancouver. The train arrived when we expected it to but it did not get offloaded right away due to congestion at the offload facility. Before the vehicle arrived we sent the customer this update: "Your truck is on rail and was passing through Kamloops as of yesterday. There has been some congestion at the offload facility so it should be in for offload later this week to the beginning of next week. I will email you when I receive the confirmation of arrival." When the train arrived in Vancouver but had not offloaded we sent the customer this update: "I was just speaking to one of the ladies in Vancouver and she said that the rail car is now in Coquitlam so it should be offloaded in the next 48 hours." The vehicle didn't get offloaded in 48 hours and this customer believes that the previous update we sent to them communicates that it would. We received the previous estimate on arrival from CP Rail and when we updated the customer we used the phrase "should be". There is a distinct difference between "should be" and "will be". We don't know when a vehicle will be offloaded and ready for pick up until it's actually ready but we pass on the information given to us so that our customers have an idea when the vehicle might be ready. This customer didn't wait for our confirmation of arrival and went to try and pick up the vehicle at the terminal. We don't have control on the speed of the offloading process at the rail facility and when compounded with congestion, can result in delays. We had our agents at the rail yard in Vancouver confirm this process with them but the customer still believes that we told them it would be ready when they wanted it, which is reason for this "review". [ view ]
    Poster:paola anderson
    Date:5/30/2015 8:52:00 AM
    Review:Shipping with mvs was great ! They picked up my car quickly in Ontario and made its way to British Columbia in just over 2 weeks during the Christmas holidays and did very well keeping me informed about everything that was happening. I would use mv... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2015 3:34:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:I dealt with Christina the whole time on transporting my vehicle from Winnipeg, Manitoba to Vancouver, BC and she was very responsive to my questions especially on the pick-up and drop-off of the vehicle at my suggested location. The price was also ... [ More ]
    Poster:AntonioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: comment
    Review:MVS Canada were much more responsive than the others we received quotes on. Price was better as well. I was kept up to date during shipping and my daughters car arrived earlier than expected. We picked up it at a convenient location and were greeted... [ More ]
    Poster:randy clough
    Date:4/18/2015 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Was disappointed that I couldn't pack personal items in the trunk; but that was the policy out of the Northwest Territories. Worked out to be a lot cheaper than driving all that way. However, Christina was very helpful, and the driver (Archie) was a... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary LouThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/2/2015 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:The shipping service was fantastic! Everything was done in a prompt and proper manner, and the person who came to pick up the car was very courteous and told me everything he had to look for before the car could be shipped. Upon receiving the car, ... [ More ]
    Poster:IreneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 3:11:00 AM
    Subject: Moving Car from Edmonton to Vancouver
    Review:Christina was always accessible and answered my emails quickly. The overall process was really smooth. I dropped my car off in Edmonton. Their location was fairly close to the city center. They let me put my personal stuff in the backseat and in the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shahab
    Date:3/26/2015 4:48:00 AM
    Review:I've used them for our company vehicles transportation from Fort McMurray to Vancouver and to Calgary and was an extremely easy process with MVS Canada! A few quick emails back and forth with Christina were prompt, simple and were given easy instruct... [ More ]
    Poster:Vanessa LamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Had a very good experience. We had our car delivered on time no damage we did out some personal belongs nothing was missing for money wise it's not that expensive plus they do a quote price match. [ View ]
    Poster:SaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 4:40:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transported from Edmonton to Halifax
    Review:My experience with MVS Canada Logistics was excellent. Christine was very knowledgeable and great to deal with. We shipped our car from Edmonton to Halifax during the Christmas Season and was hoping that there would be no time delays because of the... [ More ]
    Poster:Jean MontpellierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Christina Is the best. have tons of knowledge excellent understanding of people
    Review:Thank you Mvs, my experience with this company is top of the line, remembered last winter when i was shopping for transport companies, to ship my car. All of them was so so expensive and lacked customer service. This company Mvs is top notch because... [ More ]
    Poster:QuetantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2015 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: A Good company for the shipment of your car
    Review:In 2013, I had to transfer my car to Nova Scotia for business. The person in charge of this job at MVS Canada was Christina Grave. She was very patient and courteous with me since this was the first time I had to transfer my car elsewhere. She explai... [ More ]
    Poster:Kambiz Khosravi
    Date:3/17/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Can I get it on holidays/weekends?
    Review:I got my car shipped from AB to ON, because I got a job in ON province; I chose the delivery date on holidays/weekends because I wanted to use my car for shopping; as I needed to be prepared to work , and also buy essential stuffs for living. However... [ More ]
    Poster:Yang YangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2015 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Toronto to Calgary
    Review:I am glad that I chose MVS Canada for shipping out my car from Milton to Calgary. They were able to answer all my questions and gave me a flat rate to ship my car to Calgary without having any hidden fees or costs at the end of the transaction. The s... [ More ]
    Poster:AmberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/14/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping dates Dec 9-Dec 24 2014
    Review:I had no problem with this company except that shipped my car right before christmas with all my son's christmas presents inside the vehicle and ws promised the car would arrive in Edmonton from Toronto Well before christmas. The truck "broke do... [ More ]
    Poster:cam
    Date:2/3/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellant Service
    Review:The van that was picked up was in a small town in Manitoba. Christina was able to coordinate a pickup time that worked out very well as I live in Alberta. It was challenging for MVS and they did an excellent job taking care of the situation. I appr... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Kitch
    Date:1/9/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Mvs testimonial
    Review: testimonial..I first went thought a company called Canada auto shipping they completely stole my money and wouldn't not ship the car..so I found Christina at mvs she had my car in the road promptly and to its destination on time with no damages..... [ More ]
    Poster:VaughnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2015 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Car from MB to B. C.
    Review:Christina Graves was very professional. She answered all of my enquiries, and she made every effort to ship my vehicle to B.C. in a timely manner. It was nice to deal with only one person, so there were no discrepancies in price and no miscommunicat... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/1/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my Ford Explorer
    Review:I used MVS Canada to move my vehicle from Ontario to Alberta. I had shopped around a lot before making a decision, and MVS had a good reputation and competitive price. I received good and friendly customer service in planning for moving the vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/31/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: shipping my car
    Review:I was completely satisfied with the process, the broker Christine graves was very pleasant and helpful. The car was shipped on time and arrived in the same shape in which I delivered it. Thank you John Marshall [ View ]
    Poster:john marshallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from Montreal - Vancouver
    Review:MVS Canada provided excellent service shipping our car from Montreal to Vancouver. They were very flexible in accommodating our change in shipping date on 2 occasions. Christina provided thorough infomation regarding drop off and pick up procedures a... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawna.BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door Delivery
    Review:This was the 2nd time I had used the service to get my vehicle across the country. It was worth the cost I believe. I sent 1 vehicle the first time, the wife's car. I sent 3 vehicle s back, wife's car and 2 company vehicles. The only issue the ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian PryceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Review:Christina at MVS understood the stress and concern of shipping a vehicle across the country and was excellent, thorough and prompt in responding to my every question. My car did sit in the lot in Ontario for a few days before making it onto the trai... [ More ]
    Poster:RachelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: MVS great job!
    Review:Shipping my truck from Manitoba to New Brunswick was made easy with MVS, They actually picked it up on time, and delivered it promptly. Christina Graves kept me informed every step of the way once the truck was picked up. The truck arrive Unharmed an... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex GrimaldiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Vancouve-Mississauga
    Review:Recently I have used service of MVS Canada to ship my car from Vancouver to Mississauga. Customer Service Representative Christina was very knowledgeable and was willing to help thru whole process. She was able to help me reschedule my originally bo... [ More ]
    Poster:Adnan
    Date:12/11/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: MVS Canada Vehicle Shipping - Excellent
    Review:I recently shipped my car from Calgary, AB to Toronto, ON using MVS Canada Vehicle Shipping. Customer Service rep. Kristina Graves was first-class. Communication was clear and all my requests/questions were answered promptly. My car arrived uns... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:Christina did a good job on this shippment, although there was some delay, overall the shippment was great, thanks for the excellent customer survices. [ View ]
    Poster:ERIC XIEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Superb service
    Review:Excellent service!!! MoVing can be stressful. I have used MVS CANADA twice to move my vehicle and both time I didn't have to do anything. Christina was always on top of things from pickup to delivery. All I had to do is to email Christina and rest is... [ More ]
    Poster:zeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Superb service
    Date:10/22/2014 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Very good overall
    Review:I had a very positive experience shipping my car from BC to Alberta. The quoted price was competitive and I was even allowed to transport some personal items in the car, within reasonable limits. Christina was responsive and professional, from the ... [ More ]
    Poster:JulesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 2:12:00 AM
    Subject: MVS Canada Did as Advertised
    Review:This was my first time using a transport company. I moved from Ontario to Alberta for work and needed to transport my Vehicle. Christina at MVS took me through the process step by step and answered all my questions. I asked a lot of questions and she... [ More ]
    Poster:Luka VukThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:It was my first experience to ship car across the country and really was worried so much but many thanks for MVS Canada they did great job to ship my car from Montreal to Edmonton and I was really surprised when the transit time was only 6 days. I re... [ More ]
    Poster:NaderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Review:My contact with MVS, from initial quote to vehicle drop off, was Christina Graves. She was always very quick to answer any of my questions. The quote was very competitive and the vehicle arrived exactly as promised. I asked a couple of times for a... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan GasconThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: MVS: Calgary to Toronto
    Review:MVS seemed to have the best reviews online so we decided to use this company. Overall, we were happy with the service. Christina in the main office was very good at answering our emails and the call center woman was also very helpful. In Calgary, the... [ More ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:MVS was very informative and courteous throughout my entire move. They were very quick to respond to all my questions. My car arrived on time and it was stored for 4 days without charge. The car arrived without a scratch. I would definitely use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean
    Date:9/18/2014 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing shipping company
    Review:After using various shipping companies with varying results, MVS is by far the best I've ever used. Price was fair and delivery was extremely quick (as advertised less than a week!). I shipped my car from east coast to western Canada. No damage to th... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:9/17/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Wonder first experience
    Review:Christina was being very helpful by providing shipping instructions and details. She was very patient and answered all my questions. The shipping procedure was quick and timely. The condition of my car was perfect and no damage observed when I picked... [ More ]
    Poster:Carson
    Date:9/16/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: MVS Canada Car shipping
    Review:I have shipped my car twice with MVS Canada. Their service was phenomenal. Christina Graves is an asset to that company. She really makes it very easy to transport your vehicle And is excellent at answering any questions In a timely fashion. I shippe... [ More ]
    Poster:Anand Joshi
    Date:9/15/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment montreal to vancouver
    Review:MVS Canada and Christina was the first time we shipped a car- this was a painless experience because of their attention to detail of our specific needs. Christina and MVS were always accessible by phone and email - always immediately when we contacte... [ More ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 2:44:00 AM
    Review:I shipped my SUV from Halifax to Edmonton on very short notice. The team at MVS were fantastic to work with. They provided a quote that was much less than other companies, had everything done very quickly and kept me updated on the progress of my veh... [ More ]
    Poster:HeatherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: MVS Canada Vehicle Shipping
    Review:This was an excellent experience from my first contact with the company to picking my vehicle up in Edmonton. I shipped a 79 VW Van and was concerned with the age of the vehicle travelling on an open truck. Everything went well, I even met the driv... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom WorrallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 8:20:00 AM
    Subject: Definitely Recommend MVS
    Review:Recently used MVS to ship my vehicle across Canada and the service could not have been better. Christina was more then helpful and their price was lower than their competitors. the vehicle arrived in good shape and it arrived in 10 days instead of th... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:9/1/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Transport Process
    Review:MVS Canada, thank-you for all your help in shipping my car. Although the drop-off location in Ottawa was a bit difficult to find the contractor there was helpful and made the delivery process quick and easy. My only criticism here would be that the... [ More ]
    Poster:MelissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 3:33:00 AM