View 159,626 Reviews on 3,679 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,627th Review now!

View MVS Canada Logistics's New Profile

MVS Canada Logistics
Phone Number:888-756-7447
Website:http://www.mvscanada.ca
Time On Site:1 Year, 11 Months. Since 5/21/2013

Have your own experience with MVS Canada Logistics to share?

• Next Reviews on MVS Canada Logistics
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:The shipping service was fantastic! Everything was done in a prompt and proper manner, and the person who came to pick up the car was very courteous and told me everything he had to look for before the car could be shipped. Upon receiving the car, ... [ More ]
    Poster:IreneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 3:11:00 AM
    Subject: Moving Car from Edmonton to Vancouver
    Review:Christina was always accessible and answered my emails quickly. The overall process was really smooth. I dropped my car off in Edmonton. Their location was fairly close to the city center. They let me put my personal stuff in the backseat and in the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shahab
    Date:3/26/2015 4:48:00 AM
    Review:I've used them for our company vehicles transportation from Fort McMurray to Vancouver and to Calgary and was an extremely easy process with MVS Canada! A few quick emails back and forth with Christina were prompt, simple and were given easy instruct... [ More ]
    Poster:Vanessa LamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Had a very good experience. We had our car delivered on time no damage we did out some personal belongs nothing was missing for money wise it's not that expensive plus they do a quote price match. [ View ]
    Poster:SaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 4:40:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transported from Edmonton to Halifax
    Review:My experience with MVS Canada Logistics was excellent. Christine was very knowledgeable and great to deal with. We shipped our car from Edmonton to Halifax during the Christmas Season and was hoping that there would be no time delays because of the... [ More ]
    Poster:Jean MontpellierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Christina Is the best. have tons of knowledge excellent understanding of people
    Review:Thank you Mvs, my experience with this company is top of the line, remembered last winter when i was shopping for transport companies, to ship my car. All of them was so so expensive and lacked customer service. This company Mvs is top notch because... [ More ]
    Poster:QuetantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2015 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: A Good company for the shipment of your car
    Review:In 2013, I had to transfer my car to Nova Scotia for business. The person in charge of this job at MVS Canada was Christina Grave. She was very patient and courteous with me since this was the first time I had to transfer my car elsewhere. She explai... [ More ]
    Poster:Kambiz Khosravi
    Date:3/17/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Can I get it on holidays/weekends?
    Review:I got my car shipped from AB to ON, because I got a job in ON province; I chose the delivery date on holidays/weekends because I wanted to use my car for shopping; as I needed to be prepared to work , and also buy essential stuffs for living. However... [ More ]
    Poster:Yang YangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2015 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Toronto to Calgary
    Review:I am glad that I chose MVS Canada for shipping out my car from Milton to Calgary. They were able to answer all my questions and gave me a flat rate to ship my car to Calgary without having any hidden fees or costs at the end of the transaction. The s... [ More ]
    Poster:AmberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/14/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping dates Dec 9-Dec 24 2014
    Review:I had no problem with this company except that shipped my car right before christmas with all my son's christmas presents inside the vehicle and ws promised the car would arrive in Edmonton from Toronto Well before christmas. The truck "broke do... [ More ]
    Poster:cam
    Date:2/3/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellant Service
    Review:The van that was picked up was in a small town in Manitoba. Christina was able to coordinate a pickup time that worked out very well as I live in Alberta. It was challenging for MVS and they did an excellent job taking care of the situation. I appr... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Kitch
    Date:1/9/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Mvs testimonial
    Review: testimonial..I first went thought a company called Canada auto shipping they completely stole my money and wouldn't not ship the car..so I found Christina at mvs she had my car in the road promptly and to its destination on time with no damages..... [ More ]
    Poster:VaughnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2015 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Car from MB to B. C.
    Review:Christina Graves was very professional. She answered all of my enquiries, and she made every effort to ship my vehicle to B.C. in a timely manner. It was nice to deal with only one person, so there were no discrepancies in price and no miscommunicat... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/1/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my Ford Explorer
    Review:I used MVS Canada to move my vehicle from Ontario to Alberta. I had shopped around a lot before making a decision, and MVS had a good reputation and competitive price. I received good and friendly customer service in planning for moving the vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/31/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: shipping my car
    Review:I was completely satisfied with the process, the broker Christine graves was very pleasant and helpful. The car was shipped on time and arrived in the same shape in which I delivered it. Thank you John Marshall [ View ]
    Poster:john marshallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from Montreal - Vancouver
    Review:MVS Canada provided excellent service shipping our car from Montreal to Vancouver. They were very flexible in accommodating our change in shipping date on 2 occasions. Christina provided thorough infomation regarding drop off and pick up procedures a... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawna.BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door Delivery
    Review:This was the 2nd time I had used the service to get my vehicle across the country. It was worth the cost I believe. I sent 1 vehicle the first time, the wife's car. I sent 3 vehicle s back, wife's car and 2 company vehicles. The only issue the ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian PryceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Review:Christina at MVS understood the stress and concern of shipping a vehicle across the country and was excellent, thorough and prompt in responding to my every question. My car did sit in the lot in Ontario for a few days before making it onto the trai... [ More ]
    Poster:RachelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: MVS great job!
    Review:Shipping my truck from Manitoba to New Brunswick was made easy with MVS, They actually picked it up on time, and delivered it promptly. Christina Graves kept me informed every step of the way once the truck was picked up. The truck arrive Unharmed an... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex GrimaldiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Vancouve-Mississauga
    Review:Recently I have used service of MVS Canada to ship my car from Vancouver to Mississauga. Customer Service Representative Christina was very knowledgeable and was willing to help thru whole process. She was able to help me reschedule my originally bo... [ More ]
    Poster:Adnan
    Date:12/11/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: MVS Canada Vehicle Shipping - Excellent
    Review:I recently shipped my car from Calgary, AB to Toronto, ON using MVS Canada Vehicle Shipping. Customer Service rep. Kristina Graves was first-class. Communication was clear and all my requests/questions were answered promptly. My car arrived uns... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:Christina did a good job on this shippment, although there was some delay, overall the shippment was great, thanks for the excellent customer survices. [ View ]
    Poster:ERIC XIEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Superb service
    Review:Excellent service!!! MoVing can be stressful. I have used MVS CANADA twice to move my vehicle and both time I didn't have to do anything. Christina was always on top of things from pickup to delivery. All I had to do is to email Christina and rest is... [ More ]
    Poster:zeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Superb service
    Date:10/22/2014 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Very good overall
    Review:I had a very positive experience shipping my car from BC to Alberta. The quoted price was competitive and I was even allowed to transport some personal items in the car, within reasonable limits. Christina was responsive and professional, from the ... [ More ]
    Poster:JulesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 2:12:00 AM
    Subject: MVS Canada Did as Advertised
    Review:This was my first time using a transport company. I moved from Ontario to Alberta for work and needed to transport my Vehicle. Christina at MVS took me through the process step by step and answered all my questions. I asked a lot of questions and she... [ More ]
    Poster:Luka VukThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:It was my first experience to ship car across the country and really was worried so much but many thanks for MVS Canada they did great job to ship my car from Montreal to Edmonton and I was really surprised when the transit time was only 6 days. I re... [ More ]
    Poster:NaderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Review:My contact with MVS, from initial quote to vehicle drop off, was Christina Graves. She was always very quick to answer any of my questions. The quote was very competitive and the vehicle arrived exactly as promised. I asked a couple of times for a... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan GasconThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: MVS: Calgary to Toronto
    Review:MVS seemed to have the best reviews online so we decided to use this company. Overall, we were happy with the service. Christina in the main office was very good at answering our emails and the call center woman was also very helpful. In Calgary, the... [ More ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:MVS was very informative and courteous throughout my entire move. They were very quick to respond to all my questions. My car arrived on time and it was stored for 4 days without charge. The car arrived without a scratch. I would definitely use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean
    Date:9/18/2014 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing shipping company
    Review:After using various shipping companies with varying results, MVS is by far the best I've ever used. Price was fair and delivery was extremely quick (as advertised less than a week!). I shipped my car from east coast to western Canada. No damage to th... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:9/17/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Wonder first experience
    Review:Christina was being very helpful by providing shipping instructions and details. She was very patient and answered all my questions. The shipping procedure was quick and timely. The condition of my car was perfect and no damage observed when I picked... [ More ]
    Poster:Carson
    Date:9/16/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: MVS Canada Car shipping
    Review:I have shipped my car twice with MVS Canada. Their service was phenomenal. Christina Graves is an asset to that company. She really makes it very easy to transport your vehicle And is excellent at answering any questions In a timely fashion. I shippe... [ More ]
    Poster:Anand Joshi
    Date:9/15/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment montreal to vancouver
    Review:MVS Canada and Christina was the first time we shipped a car- this was a painless experience because of their attention to detail of our specific needs. Christina and MVS were always accessible by phone and email - always immediately when we contacte... [ More ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 2:44:00 AM
    Review:I shipped my SUV from Halifax to Edmonton on very short notice. The team at MVS were fantastic to work with. They provided a quote that was much less than other companies, had everything done very quickly and kept me updated on the progress of my veh... [ More ]
    Poster:HeatherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: MVS Canada Vehicle Shipping
    Review:This was an excellent experience from my first contact with the company to picking my vehicle up in Edmonton. I shipped a 79 VW Van and was concerned with the age of the vehicle travelling on an open truck. Everything went well, I even met the driv... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom WorrallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 8:20:00 AM
    Subject: Definitely Recommend MVS
    Review:Recently used MVS to ship my vehicle across Canada and the service could not have been better. Christina was more then helpful and their price was lower than their competitors. the vehicle arrived in good shape and it arrived in 10 days instead of th... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:9/1/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Transport Process
    Review:MVS Canada, thank-you for all your help in shipping my car. Although the drop-off location in Ottawa was a bit difficult to find the contractor there was helpful and made the delivery process quick and easy. My only criticism here would be that the... [ More ]
    Poster:MelissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 3:33:00 AM
    Subject: MVS Car Shipment: Toronto to Calgary
    Review:I had my car shipped from Toronto to Calgary by MVS. I was told that the average time for that shipment is about 13 days. Dropped the car off on a Friday and was told it was shipped on Tuesday. I was notified that my car had arrived in Calgary the fo... [ More ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: AB to ON
    Review:Great experience with MVS canada. Did not have any major issues- the drop at home option was fantastic, although 2 days late. Overall Kristina was very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Zahida
    Date:8/26/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: thanks
    Review:It was very professional .The service was easy to access and they were very friendly .I would recommend anyone who is trying to ship things to try Mvs canada. [ View ]
    Poster:mon This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: just on time
    Review:You told it will be three to four weeks and you made it on time. Also, it was a reasonable price. the order # 4258 [ View ]
    Poster:SalehThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2014 3:04:00 AM
    Subject: MVS Canada Review
    Review:I chose to go with MVS Canada to ship my Lexus SUV from Ottawa to Vancouver because of the great reviews the company received online, and the affordability compared with other shipping companies. I was very happy with my choice and would recommend MV... [ More ]
    Poster:JessicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Service
    Review:I shipped from Edmonton, Alberta to Halifax, Nova Scotia and it took approximately 18 days. The service I received form MVS was very good. The vehicle was shipped without damage and was there in the amount of time estimated by MVS. Dealing with the M... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah NunesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service from MVS Canada
    Review:I just had my car shipped from Qc city to Fort Mcmurray AB with MVS Canada and i had a excellent service.When i had questions,even on week ends , i just ahd to send an email to Christina and she was answering me always few minutes later with the info... [ More ]
    Poster:sebastien Page
    Date:8/12/2014 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Testimonial
    Review: Shipping from Halifax Nova Scotia to Grande Prairie, Alberta 2008 Honda Civic; When I decided to have my car shipped across the country, I looked into a few company's and MVS Canada was the one that I found to be the most trust worthy. The ... [ More ]
    Date:6/25/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Mustang
    Review:I shipped a car from Calgary to PEI. I was very satisfied with the service MVS provided. The car arrived within the time frame they gave me, kept me up to date on the location of the car, and the sales representative was always pleasant and easy to d... [ More ]
    Poster:George This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: MVS, Alberta to Ontario, Private vehicle
    Review:I am/was one time private user. I had driven to Alberta, and had to fly back for personal reasons, so decided to ship back. I contacted four different carriers. Only two bothered to get back to me. One quoted 1950 plus taxes. When I asked follow ... [ More ]
    Poster:Colin RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2014 8:00:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipped from Ontario to Alberta
    Review:Great service! My Acura EL was shipped from Milton, Ontario to Calgary, Alberta. The car was delivered with no issues and it came on time. I am happy with their services and the staff at MVS Canada was professional and friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:LarissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: mvscanada move
    Review:We used mvscanada for our move from Ottawa to Vancouver. Cost was competitive but felt more secure with mvscanada. We had started with another company and due to lack of communication and answers we switched to mvscanada. Luckily for us because the o... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole T.