View 179,267 Reviews on 3,963 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,268th Review now!

View MVS Canada Logistics's New Profile

MVS Canada Logistics
Phone Number:888-756-7447
Website:http://www.mvscanada.ca
Time On Site:2 Years, 9 Months. Since 5/21/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Autobahn Transportation | Auto Transport Network Solutions LLC | Gold Coast Auto Carriers |

Have your own experience with MVS Canada Logistics to share?

• Next Reviews on MVS Canada Logistics
    Subject: HORRIBLE SERVICE STAY AWAY!!!
    Review:MVS Canada has horrible service.. they shipped my car from Calgary toToronto.. first they delayed it by month and thne when it arrived in Toronto... car was filled with sand from inside and outside. there are dents on the front of the car... their cu... [ More ]
    Poster:Bablu
    Date:2/3/2016 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: vechicle shipment
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service, price, everyone was very professional & friendly. Would have no problem using them again or referring them to someone else. My car was received at the other end with no damage or anything missing, except dirty, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis DwyerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2016 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car
    Review:Great services provided by MVS. Pick-up and delivery on time and communication was very accurate and pro-active. [ View ]
    Poster:Rene
    Date:12/15/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Delivery
    Review:My experience with MVS was very positive and I may end up using their services again next Spring. They were professional and accurate with the quote and the entire process was painless and easy (and the pick up of the vehicle at the other end also w... [ More ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2015 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:At the onset I was apprehensive about having my 2005 Toyota shipped from Nova Scotia to BC. It seemed daunting thinking about all the parts that needed to fit to make this work. After speaking with company personnel on the phone and via email, my co... [ More ]
    Poster:DarrenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2015 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: MVS Performance
    Review:I had selected MV Shipping to ship my car to Alberta in view of having good rating couple with the reviews / comments by the costumers. my car was picked up at home as per the agreed date and the driver/operator was very much concerned of the damages... [ More ]
    Poster:Dante PeraltaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/2/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment
    Review:I used MVS to ship my car from Southern Ontario to BC and the process could not have been easier. The paperwork was easy to complete and turn around time from submitting it to getting further instructions on my car shipment was very fast. Christina... [ More ]
    Poster:TriciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Totally Satisfied!
    Review:In June I was living in New Zealand and had to arrange to get my mother's car moved from Winnipeg to Vancouver. At first I thought it would be impossible to do from NZ but when I connected with Christina at MVS it all went very smoothly. She provid... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob KorzenowskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2015 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Toronto to BC Shipping
    Review:As a part of my relocation from Ontario to BC I was required to seek out a company that would ship out my car. After lots of research I settled with MVS Canada and could not be happier with my decision. For starters the price was fair and the timelin... [ More ]
    Poster:Raoul RugambaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2015 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:I was extremely satisfied with the service provided my MVS is shipping my new Subaru Outback from Victoria to Edmonton. The timing was spot on, the transit time as advertised and the vehicle arrived in perfect condition in Edmonton. I would not he... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe FosterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Service good but be warned
    Review:Overall, I am satisfied with the delivery of my Westfalia from Ontario to BC. but I do want to warn other customers about the disappearance of some personal items from inside my van enroute. I was aware that MVS states that they do not accept respons... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy
    Date:9/29/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Dodge Viper GTS
    Review:Hi Nick, I just wanted to thank you for the great service I received from you and your company. Originally I was considering using an open car carrier but in the past I’ve had 2 of my corvettes damaged by supposedly professional carriers and al... [ More ]
    Poster:Cary JonassonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2015 3:22:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review: After doing a little online research I decided to use MVS Canada to ship my new to me, Mazda MX5 from Brampton to Moncton. MVS was extremely easy to work with from the estimate, to the shipping, delivery and everything in between. Excellent and qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Louise VesseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: From Peace River, Alberta to St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador!
    Review:I had my vehicle transported from Alberta to Newfoundland and Labrador. I spoke with Christina Graves of MVS. From that moment, my experience with MVS was professional, friendly and caring.Christina walked me through the entire process and within 24 ... [ More ]
    Poster:SharonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service
    Review:I had a great experience using MVS Canada to ship my vehicle from Vancouver to Toronto. Customer service was excellent and answered my many questions prior to shipping the vehicle. Dropping off and picking up my car was very easy and I picked it up w... [ More ]
    Poster:JuliaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Service
    Review:The concept of giving your vehicle to a company with the intent to move it across the country is not easy. I made several calls to get quotes and a feel for the business and the conversations that I had with other companies were shocking. The other c... [ More ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: unreliable
    Review:Before receiving money, the estimated time was 4-7 days.After that it changed to 10-13days.The reality was 15 days. The delivery location is too far from city.Ottawa place can hardly be found by gps.... [ View ]
    Response:This customer was mistaken about the transit time from BC to Ontario and we believe he confused our estimate with another company who gave an very low and unrealistic transit time. In the 8 emails exchanged with this client, and the one recorded phone call to our office, not once was a 4-7 day transit time given to him. It can take 9-13 days for a vehicle to arrive by train to Toronto once it leaves Vancouver and then another 3-4 days to arrive in Ottawa. His total shipment time of 15 days is very standard for shipping between Vancouver and Ottawa. We only give realistic and sometimes longer than normal shipping times. Quoting low and impossible times in order to get an order would not be good for business. Deceiving and then disappointing customers is not part of the high level of service we strive to provide. [ view ]
    Poster:HamidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transport and delivery
    Review:Doing business with MVS was a breeze. My car was delivered in a timely manner and I was able to get updates of my car’s whereabouts on demand. I was very worry that there could be some minor damages on my car as it was a brand new vehicle, howe... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:7/9/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Moving car from one province to another
    Review:What was convenient for me is that MVS came to my door to pickup up the car and then delivered it to the destination door. What I didn't like in particular is that they didn't come on the day they were supposed to, but couple of days later. However... [ More ]
    Poster:Regina GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2015 6:13:00 AM
    Review:MVS responded promptly and adequately to my mails. The information provided helped me understand the next steps. The arrangement for dropping off the car was very convenient and the vehicle was delivered within reasonable number of days close to wher... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel Obaji
    Date:6/12/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Ontario to Alberta car shipment
    Review:I had short notice that I was relocating from London Ontario to Edmonton Alberta for work. I emailed serval car shipping companies but was looking specifically for a company who would allow personal belongings in the car. MVS was the only company who... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim ArnoldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible customer service
    Review:Worst transportation company ever. I dropped off my car last Wednesday and was told by MVS and Able Auto Transport (the carrier) that my car will be on the next shipment which was 2 days later on Friday. In the email they sent me, they said they alwa... [ More ]
    Response:This customer called on Monday May 25 and we told him we book at least 1-2 weeks in advance before we can ship out but he wanted to ship his car quickly and wanted to know when it would leave. We told the customer that the next truck will be leaving end of the week or early next week but customer kept persisting on getting more exact information about when the next truck was leaving. We contacted the dispatcher to find out how many vehicles were booked to leave and the approx departure date for the next truck. We called this customer back and told him that if he booked his vehicle would be one of the first few vehicles to be assigned on the next truck departing which would be at the end of the week or early the next week. We told him that his vehicle would ship when the transport truck fills up with enough vehicles and it would be 6-8 days for arrival once it departs. The customer called back two days later and told a different representative that we had told him that it would be leaving Wednesday/Thursday and he wanted to confirm this. We checked again with the dispatcher for the approx date of departure date and called the customer back. It didn't change from what we told him two days before so just to make sure we checked the recorded phone calls and confirmed that this was not true. If this transit time did not work for him he could have cancelled at any time without penalty. We recommended to him that if he wanted to ship to drop off asap as the truck could be leaving as early as that Friday. The vehicle was dropped off at the terminal on the 27th and we emailed the customer telling him that we would give him an update when we had confirmation truck had left. The truck departed on the next Wednesday the 3rd once it filled up with 10 vehicles. This customer got angry and aggressive and said that we told him it would leave for sure on Friday. We have recorded phone calls of our communication with him that proves that we did not tell him this. The transport truck arrived into Toronto four days later on Saturday June 6th and we arranged for him to meet the truck at the terminal so he could get his vehicle as quickly as possible. From the time of departure it took 4 days and from the time of drop off to pick up it took 10 days. We did not promise this customer a departure date just to get his business as we knew he was in a rush to get his vehicle. We gave him the same transit times more than twice so he was aware of the max length of time it could take. He could have easily gone with another company who could guarantee to do it faster. We were honest from the first conversation with him when we told him that we book at least 1-2 weeks in advance then 6-8 days for arrival once the truck departs. [ view ]
    Poster:Moe Zahran
    Date:6/3/2015 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: terrible customer service
    Review:Absolute worse company i have ever dealt with. Cannot admit their mistakes and told us we would have our vehicle in 14 days then got upset when we tried picking it up after 25 days. They would not answer our questions and could not provide a valid re... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Paola, Thanks for your review. We welcome all reviews, positive or negative, but if you direct your comments directly towards an employee, that is not acceptable which is why your review was removed. In response to your review: This vehicle was shipped by rail from Toronto to Vancouver. The train arrived when we expected it to but it did not get offloaded right away due to congestion at the offload facility. Before the vehicle arrived we sent the customer this update: "Your truck is on rail and was passing through Kamloops as of yesterday. There has been some congestion at the offload facility so it should be in for offload later this week to the beginning of next week. I will email you when I receive the confirmation of arrival." When the train arrived in Vancouver but had not offloaded we sent the customer this update: "I was just speaking to one of the ladies in Vancouver and she said that the rail car is now in Coquitlam so it should be offloaded in the next 48 hours." The vehicle didn't get offloaded in 48 hours and this customer believes that the previous update we sent to them communicates that it would. We received the previous estimate on arrival from CP Rail and when we updated the customer we used the phrase "should be". There is a distinct difference between "should be" and "will be". We don't know when a vehicle will be offloaded and ready for pick up until it's actually ready but we pass on the information given to us so that our customers have an idea when the vehicle might be ready. This customer didn't wait for our confirmation of arrival and went to try and pick up the vehicle at the terminal. We don't have control on the speed of the offloading process at the rail facility and when compounded with congestion, can result in delays. We had our agents at the rail yard in Vancouver confirm this process with them but the customer still believes that we told them it would be ready when they wanted it, which is reason for this "review". [ view ]
    Poster:paola anderson
    Date:5/30/2015 8:52:00 AM
    Review:Shipping with mvs was great ! They picked up my car quickly in Ontario and made its way to British Columbia in just over 2 weeks during the Christmas holidays and did very well keeping me informed about everything that was happening. I would use mv... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2015 3:34:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:I dealt with Christina the whole time on transporting my vehicle from Winnipeg, Manitoba to Vancouver, BC and she was very responsive to my questions especially on the pick-up and drop-off of the vehicle at my suggested location. The price was also ... [ More ]
    Poster:AntonioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: comment
    Review:MVS Canada were much more responsive than the others we received quotes on. Price was better as well. I was kept up to date during shipping and my daughters car arrived earlier than expected. We picked up it at a convenient location and were greeted... [ More ]
    Poster:randy clough
    Date:4/18/2015 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Was disappointed that I couldn't pack personal items in the trunk; but that was the policy out of the Northwest Territories. Worked out to be a lot cheaper than driving all that way. However, Christina was very helpful, and the driver (Archie) was a... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary LouThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/2/2015 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:The shipping service was fantastic! Everything was done in a prompt and proper manner, and the person who came to pick up the car was very courteous and told me everything he had to look for before the car could be shipped. Upon receiving the car, ... [ More ]
    Poster:IreneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 3:11:00 AM
    Subject: Moving Car from Edmonton to Vancouver
    Review:Christina was always accessible and answered my emails quickly. The overall process was really smooth. I dropped my car off in Edmonton. Their location was fairly close to the city center. They let me put my personal stuff in the backseat and in the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shahab
    Date:3/26/2015 4:48:00 AM
    Review:I've used them for our company vehicles transportation from Fort McMurray to Vancouver and to Calgary and was an extremely easy process with MVS Canada! A few quick emails back and forth with Christina were prompt, simple and were given easy instruct... [ More ]
    Poster:Vanessa LamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Had a very good experience. We had our car delivered on time no damage we did out some personal belongs nothing was missing for money wise it's not that expensive plus they do a quote price match. [ View ]
    Poster:SaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 4:40:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transported from Edmonton to Halifax
    Review:My experience with MVS Canada Logistics was excellent. Christine was very knowledgeable and great to deal with. We shipped our car from Edmonton to Halifax during the Christmas Season and was hoping that there would be no time delays because of the... [ More ]
    Poster:Jean MontpellierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Christina Is the best. have tons of knowledge excellent understanding of people
    Review:Thank you Mvs, my experience with this company is top of the line, remembered last winter when i was shopping for transport companies, to ship my car. All of them was so so expensive and lacked customer service. This company Mvs is top notch because... [ More ]
    Poster:QuetantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2015 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: A Good company for the shipment of your car
    Review:In 2013, I had to transfer my car to Nova Scotia for business. The person in charge of this job at MVS Canada was Christina Grave. She was very patient and courteous with me since this was the first time I had to transfer my car elsewhere. She explai... [ More ]
    Poster:Kambiz Khosravi
    Date:3/17/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Can I get it on holidays/weekends?
    Review:I got my car shipped from AB to ON, because I got a job in ON province; I chose the delivery date on holidays/weekends because I wanted to use my car for shopping; as I needed to be prepared to work , and also buy essential stuffs for living. However... [ More ]
    Poster:Yang YangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2015 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Toronto to Calgary
    Review:I am glad that I chose MVS Canada for shipping out my car from Milton to Calgary. They were able to answer all my questions and gave me a flat rate to ship my car to Calgary without having any hidden fees or costs at the end of the transaction. The s... [ More ]
    Poster:AmberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/14/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping dates Dec 9-Dec 24 2014
    Review:I had no problem with this company except that shipped my car right before christmas with all my son's christmas presents inside the vehicle and ws promised the car would arrive in Edmonton from Toronto Well before christmas. The truck "broke do... [ More ]
    Poster:cam
    Date:2/3/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellant Service
    Review:The van that was picked up was in a small town in Manitoba. Christina was able to coordinate a pickup time that worked out very well as I live in Alberta. It was challenging for MVS and they did an excellent job taking care of the situation. I appr... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Kitch
    Date:1/9/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Mvs testimonial
    Review: testimonial..I first went thought a company called Canada auto shipping they completely stole my money and wouldn't not ship the car..so I found Christina at mvs she had my car in the road promptly and to its destination on time with no damages..... [ More ]
    Poster:VaughnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2015 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Car from MB to B. C.
    Review:Christina Graves was very professional. She answered all of my enquiries, and she made every effort to ship my vehicle to B.C. in a timely manner. It was nice to deal with only one person, so there were no discrepancies in price and no miscommunicat... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/1/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my Ford Explorer
    Review:I used MVS Canada to move my vehicle from Ontario to Alberta. I had shopped around a lot before making a decision, and MVS had a good reputation and competitive price. I received good and friendly customer service in planning for moving the vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/31/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: shipping my car
    Review:I was completely satisfied with the process, the broker Christine graves was very pleasant and helpful. The car was shipped on time and arrived in the same shape in which I delivered it. Thank you John Marshall [ View ]
    Poster:john marshallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from Montreal - Vancouver
    Review:MVS Canada provided excellent service shipping our car from Montreal to Vancouver. They were very flexible in accommodating our change in shipping date on 2 occasions. Christina provided thorough infomation regarding drop off and pick up procedures a... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawna.BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door Delivery
    Review:This was the 2nd time I had used the service to get my vehicle across the country. It was worth the cost I believe. I sent 1 vehicle the first time, the wife's car. I sent 3 vehicle s back, wife's car and 2 company vehicles. The only issue the ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian PryceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Review:Christina at MVS understood the stress and concern of shipping a vehicle across the country and was excellent, thorough and prompt in responding to my every question. My car did sit in the lot in Ontario for a few days before making it onto the trai... [ More ]
    Poster:RachelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: MVS great job!
    Review:Shipping my truck from Manitoba to New Brunswick was made easy with MVS, They actually picked it up on time, and delivered it promptly. Christina Graves kept me informed every step of the way once the truck was picked up. The truck arrive Unharmed an... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex GrimaldiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Vancouve-Mississauga
    Review:Recently I have used service of MVS Canada to ship my car from Vancouver to Mississauga. Customer Service Representative Christina was very knowledgeable and was willing to help thru whole process. She was able to help me reschedule my originally bo... [ More ]
    Poster:Adnan
    Date:12/11/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: MVS Canada Vehicle Shipping - Excellent
    Review:I recently shipped my car from Calgary, AB to Toronto, ON using MVS Canada Vehicle Shipping. Customer Service rep. Kristina Graves was first-class. Communication was clear and all my requests/questions were answered promptly. My car arrived uns... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:Christina did a good job on this shippment, although there was some delay, overall the shippment was great, thanks for the excellent customer survices. [ View ]
    Poster:ERIC XIEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Superb service
    Review:Excellent service!!! MoVing can be stressful. I have used MVS CANADA twice to move my vehicle and both time I didn't have to do anything. Christina was always on top of things from pickup to delivery. All I had to do is to email Christina and rest is... [ More ]
    Poster:zeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 11:06:00 PM

Next Reviews on MVS Canada Logistics

MVS Canada Logistics Home | 2

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.