View 150,820 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,821th Review now!

View MVS Canada Logistics's New Profile

MVS Canada Logistics
Phone Number:888-756-7447
Website:http://www.mvscanada.ca
Time On Site:1 Year, 5 Months. Since 5/21/2013

Have your own experience with MVS Canada Logistics to share?

• Subject: Superb service
    Review:Excellent service!!! MoVing can be stressful. I have used MVS CANADA twice to move my vehicle and both time I didn't have to do anything. Christina was always on top of things from pickup to delivery. All I had to do is to email Christina and rest is... [ More ]
    Poster:zeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Very good overall
    Review:I had a very positive experience shipping my car from BC to Alberta. The quoted price was competitive and I was even allowed to transport some personal items in the car, within reasonable limits. Christina was responsive and professional, from the ... [ More ]
    Poster:JulesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 2:12:00 AM
    Subject: MVS Canada Did as Advertised
    Review:This was my first time using a transport company. I moved from Ontario to Alberta for work and needed to transport my Vehicle. Christina at MVS took me through the process step by step and answered all my questions. I asked a lot of questions and she... [ More ]
    Poster:Luka VukThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:It was my first experience to ship car across the country and really was worried so much but many thanks for MVS Canada they did great job to ship my car from Montreal to Edmonton and I was really surprised when the transit time was only 6 days. I re... [ More ]
    Poster:NaderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Review:My contact with MVS, from initial quote to vehicle drop off, was Christina Graves. She was always very quick to answer any of my questions. The quote was very competitive and the vehicle arrived exactly as promised. I asked a couple of times for a... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan GasconThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: MVS: Calgary to Toronto
    Review:MVS seemed to have the best reviews online so we decided to use this company. Overall, we were happy with the service. Christina in the main office was very good at answering our emails and the call center woman was also very helpful. In Calgary, the... [ More ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:MVS was very informative and courteous throughout my entire move. They were very quick to respond to all my questions. My car arrived on time and it was stored for 4 days without charge. The car arrived without a scratch. I would definitely use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean
    Date:9/18/2014 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing shipping company
    Review:After using various shipping companies with varying results, MVS is by far the best I've ever used. Price was fair and delivery was extremely quick (as advertised less than a week!). I shipped my car from east coast to western Canada. No damage to th... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:9/17/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Wonder first experience
    Review:Christina was being very helpful by providing shipping instructions and details. She was very patient and answered all my questions. The shipping procedure was quick and timely. The condition of my car was perfect and no damage observed when I picked... [ More ]
    Poster:Carson
    Date:9/16/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: MVS Canada Car shipping
    Review:I have shipped my car twice with MVS Canada. Their service was phenomenal. Christina Graves is an asset to that company. She really makes it very easy to transport your vehicle And is excellent at answering any questions In a timely fashion. I shippe... [ More ]
    Poster:Anand Joshi
    Date:9/15/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment montreal to vancouver
    Review:MVS Canada and Christina was the first time we shipped a car- this was a painless experience because of their attention to detail of our specific needs. Christina and MVS were always accessible by phone and email - always immediately when we contacte... [ More ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 2:44:00 AM
    Review:I shipped my SUV from Halifax to Edmonton on very short notice. The team at MVS were fantastic to work with. They provided a quote that was much less than other companies, had everything done very quickly and kept me updated on the progress of my veh... [ More ]
    Poster:HeatherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: MVS Canada Vehicle Shipping
    Review:This was an excellent experience from my first contact with the company to picking my vehicle up in Edmonton. I shipped a 79 VW Van and was concerned with the age of the vehicle travelling on an open truck. Everything went well, I even met the driv... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom WorrallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 8:20:00 AM
    Subject: Definitely Recommend MVS
    Review:Recently used MVS to ship my vehicle across Canada and the service could not have been better. Christina was more then helpful and their price was lower than their competitors. the vehicle arrived in good shape and it arrived in 10 days instead of th... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:9/1/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Transport Process
    Review:MVS Canada, thank-you for all your help in shipping my car. Although the drop-off location in Ottawa was a bit difficult to find the contractor there was helpful and made the delivery process quick and easy. My only criticism here would be that the... [ More ]
    Poster:MelissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 3:33:00 AM
    Subject: MVS Car Shipment: Toronto to Calgary
    Review:I had my car shipped from Toronto to Calgary by MVS. I was told that the average time for that shipment is about 13 days. Dropped the car off on a Friday and was told it was shipped on Tuesday. I was notified that my car had arrived in Calgary the fo... [ More ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: AB to ON
    Review:Great experience with MVS canada. Did not have any major issues- the drop at home option was fantastic, although 2 days late. Overall Kristina was very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Zahida
    Date:8/26/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: thanks
    Review:It was very professional .The service was easy to access and they were very friendly .I would recommend anyone who is trying to ship things to try Mvs canada. [ View ]
    Poster:mon This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: just on time
    Review:You told it will be three to four weeks and you made it on time. Also, it was a reasonable price. the order # 4258 [ View ]
    Poster:SalehThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2014 3:04:00 AM
    Subject: MVS Canada Review
    Review:I chose to go with MVS Canada to ship my Lexus SUV from Ottawa to Vancouver because of the great reviews the company received online, and the affordability compared with other shipping companies. I was very happy with my choice and would recommend MV... [ More ]
    Poster:JessicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Service
    Review:I shipped from Edmonton, Alberta to Halifax, Nova Scotia and it took approximately 18 days. The service I received form MVS was very good. The vehicle was shipped without damage and was there in the amount of time estimated by MVS. Dealing with the M... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah NunesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service from MVS Canada
    Review:I just had my car shipped from Qc city to Fort Mcmurray AB with MVS Canada and i had a excellent service.When i had questions,even on week ends , i just ahd to send an email to Christina and she was answering me always few minutes later with the info... [ More ]
    Poster:sebastien Page
    Date:8/12/2014 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Testimonial
    Review: Shipping from Halifax Nova Scotia to Grande Prairie, Alberta 2008 Honda Civic; When I decided to have my car shipped across the country, I looked into a few company's and MVS Canada was the one that I found to be the most trust worthy. The ... [ More ]
    Date:6/25/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Mustang
    Review:I shipped a car from Calgary to PEI. I was very satisfied with the service MVS provided. The car arrived within the time frame they gave me, kept me up to date on the location of the car, and the sales representative was always pleasant and easy to d... [ More ]
    Poster:George This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: MVS, Alberta to Ontario, Private vehicle
    Review:I am/was one time private user. I had driven to Alberta, and had to fly back for personal reasons, so decided to ship back. I contacted four different carriers. Only two bothered to get back to me. One quoted 1950 plus taxes. When I asked follow ... [ More ]
    Poster:Colin RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2014 8:00:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipped from Ontario to Alberta
    Review:Great service! My Acura EL was shipped from Milton, Ontario to Calgary, Alberta. The car was delivered with no issues and it came on time. I am happy with their services and the staff at MVS Canada was professional and friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:LarissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: mvscanada move
    Review:We used mvscanada for our move from Ottawa to Vancouver. Cost was competitive but felt more secure with mvscanada. We had started with another company and due to lack of communication and answers we switched to mvscanada. Luckily for us because the o... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole T.
    Date:6/8/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: MVS Canada - Great!
    Review:This was my first time as a young university graduate trying to figure out how to ship my car across the country for a new job by myself. I did a great deal of research online and spoke to people I knew who had shipped their cars and decided that it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Smita
    Date:6/5/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: They did a great job!
    Review:Christina Graves, did a wonderful job for me. I cold called her after reading reviews online. I am in Iowa USA and needed a car transported from Calgary, AB to Guelph, ON. They did very thing right, from pickup to delivery! I am super demanding on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine
    Date:6/5/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Halifax to Calgary
    Review:Shipped my daughter's vehicle from Halifax to Calgary. Don't waste your time looking around and try to save a couple hundred dollars. Use MVS. You can always get in touch with someone and they are always polite, courteous and willing to help. The wil... [ More ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from BC to Toronto
    Review:I had my Suzuki SX4 shipped from Vancouver to Toronto in late March. I got several quotations from different shipping companies and finally decided to choose MVS. This is because I have been very impressed with the efficient and courteous service pro... [ More ]
    Poster:William Yeung
    Date:4/22/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipping Company
    Review:I was very pleased by the service I received from MVS with the shipping of my car from Vancouver to Toronto. I received my car a week earlier than the expected arrival date and there was no damage done to my vehicle , which I was very pleased with. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:4/15/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I wanted to ship my sons car from Calgary , Alberta to Burlington, Ontario. I tried several carriers including CN and CP rail. No one would allow any personal belongings in the vehicle. Shipping his personal belongings separately would have been cost... [ More ]
    Poster:Glen RandallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service!
    Review:I recently had my sedan shipped from Toronto to Edmonton with MVS Canada and, what a pleasant service I had. I, just like many of us I am sure, really care about my car which left me slightly concerned about the condition I would receive it in, in Ed... [ More ]
    Poster:AJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle move Montreal to Vancouver
    Review:We chose MVS Canada Logistics, even after reading negative reviews, to move our vehicle from Montreal to Vancouver. (all had some bad reviews). We could not have been happier. On time, kept in touch and Christina and her team were the best!!!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann Carson
    Date:3/15/2014 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: MVS Delivery of Car from Ottawa to Edmonton
    Review:The service I received from MVS was nothing short of professional and reliable. All of the staff were very helpful and accommodating in organizing and delivering my car to me. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that I was informed on the st... [ More ]
    Poster:CarolineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: great service!
    Review:I was very happy with the shipping service provided. All my questions were answered in a timely manner, no matter what they were.  I was impressed with how quickly my car was delivered and how easy the process was.  Most importantly, ... [ More ]
    Poster:dcThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: would absolutely not recommend
    Review:My whole experience with MVS has been horrible. Lack of communication, late pick up of the vehicle and receiving a damaged vehicle which the company is refusing to even communicate about. My emails are now being unanswered. [ View ]
    Response:When this customer filed the damage claim and we told her that it could take 2-4 weeks for a resolution due to the unusual circumstances regarding her claim. We contacted the customer back once the claim was resolved with the 3rd party, and arranged to have the vehicle repaired. The customer told us she would contact us back in a few days regarding payment for the repair which would be done quickly by the repair shop. It has been almost two months and the customer hasn't replied to any of our emails nor has she contacted us. [ view ]
    Poster:Patricia M.
    Date:2/12/2014 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: MVS was Excellent
    Review:Since it was my first time, I did thorough research on internet to find the best Quote in terms of both price and Quality of delivery from Montreal to Vancouver. I got lots of quotes and price was not much different. Then I started reading reviews et... [ More ]
    Poster:Ranjeet
    Date:12/12/2013 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment of Rav 4
    Review:We were concerned about having our vehicle transported such a long distance. Our car was in immaculate condition when it left St. John 's and apart from being dirty it arrived in the same condition . Thank you MVS. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter HarveyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2013 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Easier Than I Thought
    Review:Hey, My name is John and I first looked up MVS online after searching and sifting through a few companies. I had called a company prior to MVS which seemed very unprofessional and unscrupulous. When I called MVS I was greeted by a beautiful voi... [ More ]
    Poster:John WoodsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2013 2:07:00 PM
    Review:MVS transported my car from Ottawa to Calgary and they not only answered e-mails very quickly, but they also updated me on my car's arrival, which wonderfully, arrived earlier than anticipated! When I was dropping my car off in Ottawa, I thought that... [ More ]
    Poster:AlThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2013 11:35:00 PM
    Date:9/25/2013 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:Overall transport service met my expectations, and my truck arrived in Newfoundland on time despite being caught in a snow storm in Halifax. Very pleased with the condition when it arrived. What set this experience apart was the quality of custome... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Review of MVS Canada
    Review:I shipped my car from Toronto, Ontario to Kelowna, BC with MVS Canada (terminal to house) in July 2013 and was very pleased with the service. My contact at MVS, Christina Graves, was knowledgeable about the process and answered my questions promptly.... [ More ]
    Poster:Valerie SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Christina at MVS was professional and my vehicle arrived safely and on time!
    Review:I needed to transport my vehicle from Richmond BC to Calgary Alberta and quick! I googled transport companies and MVS stood out from the reviews. Well, I wasn't disappointed. The price was fair, there was a one week turn around for transportation, a... [ More ]
    Poster:SIMONE
    Date:7/20/2013 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment from Vancouver to Toronto
    Review:I recently had my personal car, a Toyota Echo shipped with care across Canada from Vancouver to Toronto by MVS Canada Logistics. I just booked it easily on the internet and arranged for the Echo to be picked up at my temporary residence. It was pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Marion ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Feedback
    Review:I am really glad at this moment that I had used MVS Canada for Shipping Services. It was a Herculean task to ship my wife's car from Ontario to Alberta. specially with no experience to ship personal car or any such big items from one place to another... [ More ]
    Poster:MehulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2013 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:i had an amazing experience with MVS canada. they delivered my car on time and they were always extremely helpful over the phone to track down the vehicle location. i will be shipping my car from them soon in august and i would highly suggest any... [ More ]
    Poster:Salman KhawarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Delivery
    Review:Excellent overall experience with MVS. I dropped off my vehicle on a Saturday afternoon at the terminal in Toronto and I was able to pick it up by dinner time on Tuesday. This was much faster than the expected transit time of 5 to 7 days. My vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah