View 144,623 Reviews on 3,490 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,624th Review now!
MVS Canada Logistics
Phone Number:888-756-7447
Website:
Time On Site:1 Year, 2 Months. Since 5/21/2013

Have your own experience with MVS Canada Logistics to share?

• Subject: Testimonial
    Review: Shipping from Halifax Nova Scotia to Grande Prairie, Alberta 2008 Honda Civic; When I decided to have my car shipped across the country, I looked into a few company's and MVS Canada was the one that I found to be the most trust worthy. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:JessicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Mustang
    Review:I shipped a car from Calgary to PEI. I was very satisfied with the service MVS provided. The car arrived within the time frame they gave me, kept me up to date on the location of the car, and the sales representative was always pleasant and easy to d... [ More ]
    Poster:George This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: MVS, Alberta to Ontario, Private vehicle
    Review:I am/was one time private user. I had driven to Alberta, and had to fly back for personal reasons, so decided to ship back. I contacted four different carriers. Only two bothered to get back to me. One quoted 1950 plus taxes. When I asked follow ... [ More ]
    Poster:Colin RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2014 8:00:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipped from Ontario to Alberta
    Review:Great service! My Acura EL was shipped from Milton, Ontario to Calgary, Alberta. The car was delivered with no issues and it came on time. I am happy with their services and the staff at MVS Canada was professional and friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:LarissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: mvscanada move
    Review:We used mvscanada for our move from Ottawa to Vancouver. Cost was competitive but felt more secure with mvscanada. We had started with another company and due to lack of communication and answers we switched to mvscanada. Luckily for us because the o... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole T.
    Date:6/8/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: MVS Canada - Great!
    Review:This was my first time as a young university graduate trying to figure out how to ship my car across the country for a new job by myself. I did a great deal of research online and spoke to people I knew who had shipped their cars and decided that it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Smita
    Date:6/5/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: They did a great job!
    Review:Christina Graves, did a wonderful job for me. I cold called her after reading reviews online. I am in Iowa USA and needed a car transported from Calgary, AB to Guelph, ON. They did very thing right, from pickup to delivery! I am super demanding on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine
    Date:6/5/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Halifax to Calgary
    Review:Shipped my daughter's vehicle from Halifax to Calgary. Don't waste your time looking around and try to save a couple hundred dollars. Use MVS. You can always get in touch with someone and they are always polite, courteous and willing to help. The wil... [ More ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from BC to Toronto
    Review:I had my Suzuki SX4 shipped from Vancouver to Toronto in late March. I got several quotations from different shipping companies and finally decided to choose MVS. This is because I have been very impressed with the efficient and courteous service pro... [ More ]
    Poster:William Yeung
    Date:4/22/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipping Company
    Review:I was very pleased by the service I received from MVS with the shipping of my car from Vancouver to Toronto. I received my car a week earlier than the expected arrival date and there was no damage done to my vehicle , which I was very pleased with. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:4/15/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I wanted to ship my sons car from Calgary , Alberta to Burlington, Ontario. I tried several carriers including CN and CP rail. No one would allow any personal belongings in the vehicle. Shipping his personal belongings separately would have been cost... [ More ]
    Poster:Glen RandallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service!
    Review:I recently had my sedan shipped from Toronto to Edmonton with MVS Canada and, what a pleasant service I had. I, just like many of us I am sure, really care about my car which left me slightly concerned about the condition I would receive it in, in Ed... [ More ]
    Poster:AJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle move Montreal to Vancouver
    Review:We chose MVS Canada Logistics, even after reading negative reviews, to move our vehicle from Montreal to Vancouver. (all had some bad reviews). We could not have been happier. On time, kept in touch and Christina and her team were the best!!!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann Carson
    Date:3/15/2014 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: MVS Delivery of Car from Ottawa to Edmonton
    Review:The service I received from MVS was nothing short of professional and reliable. All of the staff were very helpful and accommodating in organizing and delivering my car to me. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that I was informed on the st... [ More ]
    Poster:CarolineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: great service!
    Review:I was very happy with the shipping service provided. All my questions were answered in a timely manner, no matter what they were.  I was impressed with how quickly my car was delivered and how easy the process was.  Most importantly, ... [ More ]
    Poster:dcThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: would absolutely not recommend
    Review:My whole experience with MVS has been horrible. Lack of communication, late pick up of the vehicle and receiving a damaged vehicle which the company is refusing to even communicate about. My emails are now being unanswered. [ View ]
    Response:When this customer filed the damage claim and we told her that it could take 2-4 weeks for a resolution due to the unusual circumstances regarding her claim. We contacted the customer back once the claim was resolved with the 3rd party, and arranged to have the vehicle repaired. The customer told us she would contact us back in a few days regarding payment for the repair which would be done quickly by the repair shop. It has been almost two months and the customer hasn't replied to any of our emails nor has she contacted us. [ view ]
    Poster:Patricia M.
    Date:2/12/2014 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: MVS was Excellent
    Review:Since it was my first time, I did thorough research on internet to find the best Quote in terms of both price and Quality of delivery from Montreal to Vancouver. I got lots of quotes and price was not much different. Then I started reading reviews et... [ More ]
    Poster:Ranjeet
    Date:12/12/2013 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment of Rav 4
    Review:We were concerned about having our vehicle transported such a long distance. Our car was in immaculate condition when it left St. John 's and apart from being dirty it arrived in the same condition . Thank you MVS. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter HarveyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2013 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Easier Than I Thought
    Review:Hey, My name is John and I first looked up MVS online after searching and sifting through a few companies. I had called a company prior to MVS which seemed very unprofessional and unscrupulous. When I called MVS I was greeted by a beautiful voi... [ More ]
    Poster:John WoodsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2013 2:07:00 PM
    Review:MVS transported my car from Ottawa to Calgary and they not only answered e-mails very quickly, but they also updated me on my car's arrival, which wonderfully, arrived earlier than anticipated! When I was dropping my car off in Ottawa, I thought that... [ More ]
    Poster:AlThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2013 11:35:00 PM
    Date:9/25/2013 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:Overall transport service met my expectations, and my truck arrived in Newfoundland on time despite being caught in a snow storm in Halifax. Very pleased with the condition when it arrived. What set this experience apart was the quality of custome... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Review of MVS Canada
    Review:I shipped my car from Toronto, Ontario to Kelowna, BC with MVS Canada (terminal to house) in July 2013 and was very pleased with the service. My contact at MVS, Christina Graves, was knowledgeable about the process and answered my questions promptly.... [ More ]
    Poster:Valerie SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Christina at MVS was professional and my vehicle arrived safely and on time!
    Review:I needed to transport my vehicle from Richmond BC to Calgary Alberta and quick! I googled transport companies and MVS stood out from the reviews. Well, I wasn't disappointed. The price was fair, there was a one week turn around for transportation, a... [ More ]
    Poster:SIMONE
    Date:7/20/2013 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment from Vancouver to Toronto
    Review:I recently had my personal car, a Toyota Echo shipped with care across Canada from Vancouver to Toronto by MVS Canada Logistics. I just booked it easily on the internet and arranged for the Echo to be picked up at my temporary residence. It was pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Marion ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Feedback
    Review:I am really glad at this moment that I had used MVS Canada for Shipping Services. It was a Herculean task to ship my wife's car from Ontario to Alberta. specially with no experience to ship personal car or any such big items from one place to another... [ More ]
    Poster:MehulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2013 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:i had an amazing experience with MVS canada. they delivered my car on time and they were always extremely helpful over the phone to track down the vehicle location. i will be shipping my car from them soon in august and i would highly suggest any... [ More ]
    Poster:Salman KhawarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Delivery
    Review:Excellent overall experience with MVS. I dropped off my vehicle on a Saturday afternoon at the terminal in Toronto and I was able to pick it up by dinner time on Tuesday. This was much faster than the expected transit time of 5 to 7 days. My vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah