View 153,943 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,944th Review now!

View Move My Automobile's New Profile

Move My Automobile
Sterling Heights, MI 48310
Phone Number:866-745-8081
Website:http://www.movemyautomobile.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 3 Months. Since 9/30/2012

We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to all of our clients via phone call or email. Move My Automobile guarantees the BEST customer service in the transport industryl. We are honest and dedicated individuals that sincerely want to make you feel comfortable during the process of transporting your vehicle. Our transport coordinators will patiently explain and answer any questions or concerns you may have. Move My Automobile offers the insurance guarantee. Every single one of our carriers have up to date insurance and we pre-screen all of our drivers, only using carriers with a clean & punctual record. The fact that you are visiting this site proves that you care about quality as much as we do. Please use this exceptional site as a useful tool in your decision-making process. Visit our website MoveMyAutomobile.com for a full list of FAQ & more testimonials! Call or email us today for a free & fair quote!
Have your own experience with Move My Automobile to share?

Move My Automobile reports that they have an average of 3000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 29 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.97% of Move My Automobile customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.03% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Move My Automobile
    Subject: Move my Automobilre
    Review:Jen was very professional and courteous. The pick up and delivery of our Firebird was on time and delivered door to door as requested. I will use Move My Automobile again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:mike p
    Date:10/17/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Subject??? This is unbelievable.
    Review:This say's it all. I would use them again. They were prompt courteous and delivered as promised. Now the only annoying experience part is this survey. that requires me to use 200 characters to tell everyone that in brief only would you use them ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Monk
    Date:9/30/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Move from Aurora IL to Tampa FL
    Review:Monique was very helpful, returned phone calls promptly, courteous and the price was outstanding. This was the first time shipping a car and Monique answered any and all questions that we had. Very prompt service, we called to make arrangement on a... [ More ]
    Poster:Dolores
    Date:9/20/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Move my Automobile is amazing !
    Review:Jennifer was amazing. I could always count on being able to reach her , if I needed her... She returned my calls promptly ... I will highly recommend her & I will use her services again ... Thank you Jennifer [ View ]
    Poster:Agent KAMRAN
    Date:9/16/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great contact
    Review:I haven't shipped a car cross country before,so i was very wary about who to trust. Monique put it right out there that some people would offer anything to get your business. She is very well versed in how things work and didn't try to push anyth... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Wilson
    Date:9/4/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped A Terrain From Florida to Texas
    Review:I bought a Terrain in Florida. The dealer's price to ship it to TX was out of line ($1200). I shopped several shippers and Move My Automobile was not only reputable, but the best price. I worked with Jen and she arranged to have the SUV shippe... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:8/25/2014 2:55:00 AM
    Review:I dealt with Jen Coppola and found her to be courteous, friendly and promptly answered all my questions. Since this was my first time moving an automobile, I was very nervous. The truck showed up on time, and the driver was really easy to deal with. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck B
    Date:8/7/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep transport
    Review:After a bad experience my wife and I came across Jennifer Coppola at Move my Automobile and she was great. No issues very good customer service, several updates and really worked diligently until a truck picked up the order, we would defiantly call J... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Rollins
    Date:7/31/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Move My Automobile
    Review:5 Star Company, Monique our agent was totally cool, honest and with us every step of the way. Having her cell number put us at ease knowing we could call her with any question or concerns at any time. The price they quoted was the price, insurance co... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your business. We do not compensate for our reviews the customer clicked it on accident. [ view ]
    Poster:David VisokyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: 1953 International Harvester Pickup
    Review:I have tried other companies that meant well but with Move My Automobile I felt that Jennifer not only knew the business, she also had insight to other delivery options & alternatives. After a month of trying and patience growing thin, I was losi... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Jelinski
    Date:7/8/2014 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Moved a long distance which caused stress to begin with. I had no problem with the transporting of my vehicle. It went smoothly. Would recommend Move My Automobile. [ View ]
    Poster:Annmarie
    Date:7/8/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:Monique did a wonderful job and i would recommend her to anyone. She found a great carrier that showed up on time and communicated with us on the deliver time. The drives called again to confirm delivery and our vehicle was delivered in great conditi... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:6/23/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Review:Used this company in the past and service was outstanding so I had them transport my 240Z from Colorado Springs to Charlotte. I was travelling on business and could not be in Charlotte to accept delivery, so Jennifer arranged for the car to be dropp... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:6/7/2014 8:01:00 AM
    Subject: Cross-country Vehicle Transport
    Review:Monique and "Move My Automobile" did an awesome job with getting my non-running 1939 Chevy transported from Minnesota to Florida. Another company lowballed the offer and it sat with them for 6 weeks and never moved. Monique gave me a str... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne
    Date:5/24/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Quick, Simple & Easy
    Review:Great company to work with! I was using another company which had my car listed on a load board for weeks and couldn't find a truck to ship my car. I called Move My Automobile on Tuesday, and I needed to move my car by Friday since I was leaving by f... [ More ]
    Poster:Rijul G.
    Date:5/19/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: WONDERFUL SERVICE
    Review:My Son is in the military and needed his car, I can't say all I want to say of this wonderful COMPANY, so, I just goin to say that I'm so glad that I found them, the service is perfect, everything went so smooth, since Jason picked up my Son's car u... [ More ]
    Poster:LILLY
    Date:5/14/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: SO HAPPYYY !!
    Review:I'm in the military so I got orders for New Mexico... My car was in Maryland (where I'm from) 1700 miles later i received my car thanks to Move My Automobile & Jen !! I was very hesistant about getting my car shipped in the first place because of... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristina
    Date:4/19/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: service could not be better as well as communication every step of the way
    Review:Jenifer was honest all the way through the process. She delivered what she said and exceeded expectations with finding a carrier, in less than 1/2 hour after first contact. Pricing was again honest and reasonable. Would not consider another compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Russell MD
    Date:4/17/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Review:Move My Automobile amd specifically, Jen, was great Everything went smoothly and as verbally promised. Emails were promptly responded too with complete and accurate information. I have used other carrries before but I will stick with Move My Auto in ... [ More ]
    Poster:DBS
    Date:4/17/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: above and beyond
    Review:I bought my truck online from a dealership in Beaumont, Texas and was left to find my own transportation. I live in Rio Grande City a small border town in South Texas not a common route. From the very beginning Jennifer from Move My Automobile was ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Mario Alvarez
    Date:4/11/2014 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: Promed to pick up the vehicle
    Review:Company cannot be trusted, they've been making promises to pick up our vehicle, at first Jen Coppola said they cannot confirm 3 days before because they have to find a driver, but 2 days prior my husband called her again and she states that there wil... [ More ]
    Response:This review could not be more wrong and unfair. I provided excellent customer service to this individual. I let them know the truth at all times, I told them from the beginning I would not know until 1-3 days prior. When I got in contact with the carriers (there are only 4 that do this route) 2 of them said they would not be doing pickups around this area until 4 days after the day they wanted pickup the other 2 were on the other side of the country. I provided an alternative option in which I like to offer to my customer so that when things like this happen I can ensure I get their vehicles shipped. They did not like this option because they seem to think that another company would have been able to get it picked up (even though we all use the same network of carriers). I take pride in my business and making sure to go above and beyond for each customer so they all have a great experience. [ view ]
    Poster:Gigi
    Date:4/10/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: John Deere 1435
    Review:Great people to deal with.... They got the job done when others couldn't.... A Plus company to work with. AAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Curtis. It was a pleasure working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Curtis
    Date:3/27/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Review:Reasonable pricing, able to make a tight pick-up time frame, on-time delivery in great condition. Very courteous and businesslike. I will use Move My Automobile again in the near future for another cross-country transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:3/26/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: experience
    Review:My experience with Move My Automobile was excellient. Pick up was as promised. Vehicle stayed on same transport truck the entire trip. Driver was very professional and was prompt with updating me on the status of delivery. Would use MMA again. [ View ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:2/26/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT JOB
    Review:My husband and I worked with Monique at Move MY Automobile. Never shipped a vehicle before and was unsure how to do it. We were unable to be at the designation for delivery of the van so Monique made sure the auto transporter called our neighbor wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Beverly
    Date:1/24/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Ideal!
    Review:Move My Automobile is a great company and extremely helpful in providing excellence service. I was a bit nervous before shipping my car, but Jennifer made me feel very comfortable and shipped my car safely to me. I will definitely recommend her to ot... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica Culver
    Date:1/23/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great treatment
    Review:Wonderful experience. From start to finish. Bev took my problem of shipping and made it a good experience. Took care of the details. I had a time frame of only one day and she got the job done. My car arrived in perfect condition and in the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/21/2014 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: TERRIBLE!!
    Review:Where to begin. The owner is unresponsive, unreliable and irresponsible. Phone calls are not returned. The vehicle was supposed to be picked up on a Monday/Tuesday. Tuesday evening I called the company and explained the driver never showed. She ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:1/10/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Jennifer was extremely helpful, kind, and courteous. The driver was excellent and polite. They came to pick up my vehicle the same day! This is a wonderful company as well as reliable. I highly reccomend them to anyone needing car transport services.... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcia
    Date:1/7/2014 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome service/professionalism
    Review:I shipped my car with MOVE MY AUTOMOBILE. Beverly was extremely pleasant and made my shipping experience remarkable. She was forthcoming with all my questions and I had many! She delivered and I was updated through the whole process. She worked aroun... [ More ]
    Poster:Benjamin Scott
    Date:12/16/2013 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: MOVE MY MUSTANG
    Review:JENN WAS ABLE TO DO WHAT THE OTHERS COULD NOT. RECEIVED ABOUT A HUNDRED PRICE QUOTES BUT NO ONE COULD GET A TRUCK TO PICK UP MY WIFES MUSTANG WE JUST PURCHASED.THEN I TALKED WITH JENN VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD ALWAYS ANSWERED MY PHONE CALLS AND SHE GOT T... [ More ]
    Poster:DAVID MANNINMG
    Date:11/25/2013 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: MOVE MY MUSTANG
    Review:JENN WAS ABLE TO GET DONE WHAT OTHERS COULDNT. I WAS GIVEN OVER A HUNDRED QUOTES BUT WHEN I CALLED THEM ON IT NO ONE COULD GET MY WIFES MUSTANG I BOUGHT FOR HER TO US. THEN I CALLED JENN AT MOVE MY AUTOMOBILE SHE WAS AWESOME TO DEAL WITH STRAIGHT FOR... [ More ]
    Poster:DAVID MANNING
    Date:11/23/2013 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Monique
    Review:This company is awesome , they know how to move cars and at a very reasonable cost. If anyone is looking to move car contact these guys first, and when you do ask for Monique she is awesome stays in constant contact to let you know what, where and w... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Hall
    Date:11/13/2013 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service ! Highly Recommended !
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car from Georgia to New Jersey. Jennifer not only was she extremely professional throughout the complete process, she also did her best to save me extra dollars on a very short notice shipment. My Mercedes CLS 63 ... [ More ]
    Response:It was a pleasure working with you. Please call and refer us for all your future shipping needs. [ view ]
    Poster:RW
    Date:11/10/2013 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Never trust this company
    Review:They said they are available 24/7 but this is true only before they get your business. Here is my own experience: I requested for brokers quotes online and received a phone call from Stephanie on Friday who claimed that there was a trucker around the... [ More ]
    Response:Song, I am very sorry you had this experience. Stefanie is no longer with our company. In the future I would love to give you a discount if you are looking to ship a car. Please contact me and I will make sure you have a wonderful experience. Sincerely, Jennifer [ view ]
    Poster:Song
    Date:11/4/2013 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:From the very first contact I felt I could trust this company and I was right. Honest great customer service. Carrier brought the vehicle, it wouldn't start. We jumped the car and let it run. He was so nice to help and stay to make sure everything wa... [ More ]
    Poster:mikib
    Date:10/28/2013 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:I APPRECIATE THIS COMPANY AND THE PRICE WAS VERY REASONABLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE. MS. JENNIFER COPPOLA WAS VERY HELPFUL AND COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER PERSON FOR ASSISTANCE. SHE IS A LADY OF HER WORD AND THE DRIVERS RESPECT HER A... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for giving me the opportunity to give you such a great experience. It truly has been a pleasure! [ view ]
    Poster:REV. HEULET ARNOLD
    Date:10/1/2013 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, Reliable, On Time
    Review:Jenifer is a customer service pro. Communication was outstanding. Trucking company arrived on time and delivered on time. No hassle, no worries. Highly recommend this company to handle any of my auto moving needs. Now I know why they are a 5 sta... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:9/7/2013 7:58:00 AM
    Review:Jennifer was outstanding in her service and communication always keeping in touch, (even at the swimming pool) LOL. I highly recommend! Thanks Robert [ View ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:8/29/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great honest and value service
    Review:The cost of transport was very competitive and was one of the lowest in the market at 625.00. This has been the first time I've ever needed to transport a vehicle from half way across the country from Kissimmee, FL to Austin, TX. I made my decision... [ More ]
    Poster:Minh
    Date:8/26/2013 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Great job Jennifer
    Review: Courteous and prompt service provided by Jennifer and Ken (I-5 Auto Carrier LLC) in shipping my car. Honest and trustworthy.I would use their services again and not hesitate to recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:CG
    Date:8/20/2013 10:01:00 PM
    Review:This is the second car I have shipped with Move My Auto, and my 2nd experience was just as good as the first. The origin location was a bit out of the way and had it not been for a timing issue on my part getting funds cleared, the car would have shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Heyward
    Date:7/25/2013 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing company
    Review:Jennifer Coppola at Move My Automobile was a lifesaver! We needed to transport our son's car from NJ to LA for 3 months. Countless other companies told us that we would need to have someone in LA to receive the car. Since we know no one in LA, tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie R.
    Date:7/15/2013 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:I regret that due to a small house fire I lost some documents relating to this transaction (so I could not provide names, etc.), but I can tell you everything went just as promised. Further, the agent and pick-up driver were very friendly, helpful a... [ More ]
    Response:James, I am so sorry to hear you had a house fire! I sure hope that you did not lose anything too valuable and that things are starting to come together for you. I wanted to thank you for the kind review... We very much appreciate it. I am also so glad to hear that everything ran so smoothly for both you and your daughter. Thank you and we will be here if you ever need moving services in the future. Enjoy the rest of your summer! -Stefanie [ view ]
    Poster:James A. Sands
    Date:7/8/2013 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Moving My Motorcycle
    Review:This is the first time I am using this type of service. I read "stuff" on line, pretty bad stories. I began to apply on line where a bunch of companies wanted to move my motorcycle (everyone wanted my business). Some companies were bas... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:6/17/2013 10:08:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:First time we ever moved the vehicle across country. We had previously called about a dozen other providers and their quotes were high. We connected with Move my vehicle and spoke to Jennifer and it was a totally different situation. Jennifer was ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivan Hernandez
    Date:6/14/2013 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect all around
    Review:Steph was kind and I really liked her. I am an old lady and she took the time to explain everything to me. I wanted the car picked up on Monday and without any doubts, the sweet (and very cute) driver came to pick up my car. That sweet man even told ... [ More ]
    Poster:Fran Strange
    Date:5/31/2013 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Impeccable Customer Service
    Review:Move My Automobile was able to help me move my R350. The personnel are easy to work with and cordial in their approach. Move My Automobile conducts an honest and professional business. Where competitor companies failed in their communication and c... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan M.
    Date:5/24/2013 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Trust and Patience are key
    Review:I had never before arranged to transport a vehicle, and was apprehensive about the process. But Stephanie was very friendly, open and honest. She explained everything I asked about. She explained how the process works, and helped me understand wha... [ More ]
    Poster:B.E.Lauer
    Date:4/20/2013 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Newbie
    Review:Ok, so I was new to this process and industry, and very skeptical. I can't say I was greeted by warm genuine people at first. Most companies were merely sharks in the water all fighting for the same single drop of blood, mine. Or at least that's the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy Johnson