View 147,127 Reviews on 3,530 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,128th Review now!
Motor Movers Auto Transport
8502 E. Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Phone Number:866.976.2264
Secondary Phone Number:480.428.1260
Website:http://www.motormoversautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/28/2010

Welcome to a new kind of transport experience! Motor Movers commitment to you..... Empowerment through education - Motor Movers is strongly committed to empower our customers with knowledge of how the auto transport industry works. Other companies are simply order takers that leave you alone to navigate through the process. We assign a single point of contact to each customer that will explain how your quote was constructed, what to expect throughout the transport of your vehicle and how to make this experience stress free. NO payments up front - we work for free until your vehicle is picked up. "A" rated by the Better Business Bureau. We are open 7 days a week and ready to take your call. Thank you for doing your research and choosing the best client service in the industry. Thank you again and we look forward to earning your business. Sincerely, Jon Alguire- - Motor Movers Auto Transport
Have your own experience with Motor Movers Auto Transport to share?

Motor Movers Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 645 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.90% of Motor Movers Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.10% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Subject: Vehicle from NV to CA
    Review:We loved Bridgett!!! We were interested in bringing a car from Las Vegas, NV. to Orange County, CA. And we were highly satisfied with the information and help we received from her. We were a bit doubtful as this was pur first time trying to ship a ca... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Wendy for that five star review. I'm glad that I was able to help you with shipping your car as well as help you with your doubts about shipping. As I explained to you I'm here to help you and make sure that you was comfortable with using Motor Movers and myself. It was my pleasure to be able to work with you and your family and I look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:9/2/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Jon followed my car transport from the beginning to the end. Although the company picked up the car up later than planned, the later pick-up worked better for us. I was really afraid that because the car was picked up later than planned, it would n... [ More ]
    Response:Jon Alguire 480.428.1263 jon@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you, Stacie for allowing me to assist you in transporting your Chevy Impala from Missouri to California. It was a pleasure working on the many challanges the carrier had presented and I'm very happy that the delivery was made on time for you. Please feel free to share our contact information with anyone that would like a free quote to transport any vehicle. Thank you again for the great review, and I look forward to working with you in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Stacie Laff
    Date:9/1/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Auto Transport - Excellent
    Review:No need for lots of words, simply put: Would I use Ric and Motor Movers again? YES. Would I recommend Ric and Motor Movers to friends? YES. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:8/30/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Patrick OConnell @ 480-428-1267
    Review:I was very happy with my automobile moves through Patrick OConnell and Motor Movers. I moved three vehicles through them over the last month - two to Hawaii and one to the mid-west. I will focus on the Hawaii moves as they were the most complex inv... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com John, Thank You for the vote of confidence, Hawaii shipments seem so hard to first time shippers and I do my best guide my clients to the end. Your business and review are really valuable. Mahalo Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:John B
    Date:8/29/2014 4:17:00 AM
    Subject: Kyswan Diggs-Key 480.878.7317
    Review:Service was excellent! This was my first time transporting. I called in to have my sons car shipped and Key was very knowledgeable. He not only answered my questions but made me and my son completely aware of the transporting process from start to fi... [ More ]
    Response:Kyswan Diggs-Key 480.878.7317 kyswan@motormoversautotransport.com Dynamite Review Carlos!! I thank you for business and the awesome review. I look forward to working with you in the future and if you know of anyone seeking to have their auto transportation needs met please send them my way! Sincerely, The Motor Movers Car Stork. Let me deliver your baby for you Kyswan Diggs-Key 480.878.7317 kyswan@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:8/28/2014 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto
    Review:Laura Curto at (480)428-1266 is the rep to call and Motor Movers Transport is the Company to use for your auto transport. Laura sprang into action when I called about needing someone to move our car as soon as possible. Another company had already st... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Vernon, It was a pleasure to work with you. I'm glad I could make this a pleasant experience after what you had been through with that other broker. I do take pride in what I do and enjoy my job the the clientele that I work with. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:vernon
    Date:8/28/2014 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Kyswan Diggs- Key @480.878.7317
    Review:Needed to ship my car from Los Angeles to Baltimore. Called 10 days in advance to arrange shipment. Two days before scheduled shipment, I was told that it fell through. Key was able to find another shipper for the next day (a day before I originally ... [ More ]
    Response:Kyswan Diggs-Key @480.878.7317 kyswan@motormoversautotransport.com Hi Matthew, thanks for the review! How that driver got to Baltimore, MD from Los Angeles in 3 days is beyond me!! However I am glad to hear that you received your vehicle undamaged and that the quote estimate was within the ballpark of what the carrier was asking for. I would like to take this time to reiterate that there was never two charges on your account. Just one Pre-Authorization which was your financial institution withholding funds and then an actual charge that was deducted from the account upon pickup. I hope that you choose Motor Movers again to complete your future vehicle transportation needs. You were one of my first clients and I've learned many of tips and tricks since then in order to offer the highest level of costumer satisfaction possible. Thank you again! Sincerely, Kyswan Diggs-Key @480.878.7317 kyswan@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:8/28/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:The service was excellent. I spoke with Laura over a period of 3 weeks in total; the first was just to get a feel for the company and the process, the second was to place my order, and third was to confirm details. Right from the start Laura was amaz... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Jessica for taking the time to write so a nice review! It was a pleasure working with you. I do enjoy my job and take the time to explain the whole process to my customers so there are no surprises and they can plan accordingly.Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:8/28/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Laura with Motor Movers was more than pleasant to work with. Our family moved across the country and we needed to have two vehicles shipped. I had never shipped a vehicle and was a little nervous about the entire process. Laura walked me through the ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Tara, It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. I do try to take some of the stress out of moving away by explaining in detail the whole process so there are no surprises. Best wishes to you and your family! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Tara
    Date:8/28/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Moved a car to San Luis Obispo, CA from NJ. Very good experience. Laura is wonderful to work with and saw the process through from start to finish. She got us with a great carrier who was also very responsive and accommodating. We were quoted a t... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Lisa, It was a pleasure working with you. I hope your son is all settled in and ready for his new endeavors. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers and allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:8/28/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Review:Don is great at getting things done for us when we called him at the last minute and the driver was very accommodating the price wasn't hiked up because of our last minute call either He shipped the car there for us and back with no problem what so ... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 480-719-7915. Thanks Kelly as before I always enjoy working with you. I look forward to moving it again [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly BarnesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 8:19:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Bridgett Overton @480.240.9102
    Review:I had no issues with the service Bridgette at Motor Movers provided. All went well and accordingly to plan. [ View ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Bobby for that five star review. It was my pleasure to work with you on getting your vehicle shipped. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Bobby MolinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Mark Kukla @ 480.448.2024
    Review:Very professional. Everything was perfect! Mark was a pleasure to deal with. The price was great. He was in touch with us the entire time via e-mail and phone. [ View ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @ 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Howard, It is a pleasure to do Business with you, we got everything handled the way you wanted, Again Thank You.. With Honesty and INTEGRITY... MARK KUKLA @ 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Howard Kaye
    Date:8/27/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting vehicle.
    Review:I was very happy with the car delivery experience. I would use MotorMovers again. I heard about this company by word of mouth and was so glad I did. I was sent good information by e-mails and phone calls. I am a happy costumer. [ View ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Sherma, Thanks so much for the good review It was a pleasure helping you get your Jeep moved. Hopefully u will refer me to your friends or relatives that might need their vehicle moved. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Sherma
    Date:8/26/2014 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: Experience with Motor Movers Transport
    Review:I received very courteous treatment (from the carrier and from the broker company) and Mrs. Laura Curto (480-428-1266) was always on the line ready to provide answers anytime I needed them (I hate to talk to machines!!!). Very good job!! [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Jorge, It was a pleasure working with you. I hope your son is able to get around and focus on his endeavors. I look forward to working with you when he is ready to return. Best wishes to you both! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Jorge Grau
    Date:8/26/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: I highly recommend Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Review:To me Laura Curto is Motor Movers Auto Transport. She is the only person I spoke to or worked with at Motor Movers. She was very professional, honest, knowledgeable and sincerely wanted to help me find a GOOD mover. I never knew that shipping a motor... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you David, It was a pleasure working with you. I am here to help my customers through the whole process. Even after the vehicle is delivered I do make follow-up calls. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:8/25/2014 1:50:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers- Mark Kukla @480.448.2024
    Review: I will definitely recommend Motor Movers Auto Transport. Motor Movers was my fist choice do to the attractiveness of the price on the quote that Mark Kukla provided me. Mark Kluka had provided me an excellent customer service, he had maintained a d... [ More ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @ 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Marah, I am so glad you are happy and everything went so well... I always work with HONESTY and INTEGRITY... MARK KUKLA @ 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Marah Irizarry
    Date:8/24/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and honest
    Review:This was my second transport with MM. I went back to them because of their excellent service and returned after checking with shippers, who tried to gouge on price. The only issue is that while MM makes a good faith effort to give an accurate quote... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Lisa for the great review! it was a pleasure working with you. It's nice to get feedback and know my efforts are appreciated. I do value my customers and take the time to give good customer service to all. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:8/24/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Our experience was generally positive. Laura did a good job explaining the process and keeping us posted throughout the transporting process. Our car arrived in great condition. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Sam, It was a pleasure working with you and your son. I hope he is getting all settled in at college. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes ! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Sam Z
    Date:8/22/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Laura made me feel very comfortable and explained all of my options in detail, she really took most of the stress out of shipping this jeep. I will be calling Laura direct when i ship my next car. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Pete, It was a pleasure working with you. I also appreciate you taking the time to write the review. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. I look forward to working with you in the future.Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Peter lessel
    Date:8/22/2014 7:17:00 AM
    Subject: Very reliable company
    Review:Thank you Mr. Patrick for helping me moving the car. It was my first time doing this and you had made it so easy to me. At first, I was kind of worry how to get the car transfer over sea. Now I know how simple and fast process. I would definitely... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com Hong, It is easy when you are told the truth. I do all the Hawaii orders and know the best people to use. Please refer me to anyone needing to move a car anywhere (almost) in the USA or world. Mahalo. Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:hong p.
    Date:8/21/2014 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and within Budget
    Review:Great communication, process, and delivery. Called on a Monday, car was picked up on Tuesday and delivered on Thursday. Also, it was very easy to get a quote online, and pay the deposit. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Kyswan Diggs- Key 480.878.7317 kyswan@motormoversautotransport.com Hi Kim! Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure to have had the opportunity to work for you and also with you on the transportation of your vehicle. I have to admit that the 24 hour deadline was pretty strenuous but I enjoyed every minute of the process. I thank you for trusting in me and if you know of anyone seeking transport for their vehicle please send them my way! Thank you for choosing Motor Movers!! Have A Great Day! Kyswan Diggs- Key 480.878.7317 kyswan@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kim Concepcion
    Date:8/21/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Impressing service
    Review:I Could not be more satisfied. Very good service, honest agent, on time follow ups are just some of the features that could describe doing business with Patrick. He did take care of the situation in a very good manner and made me sure that everything... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com Saeed,It was a pleasure helping and please remember me if anyone needs to move a vehicle please let them know how we treat our clients with honesty and respect their time. Regards, Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Saeed
    Date:8/21/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Very Reliable
    Review:We are very impressed, although it was our first time moving the vehicle, Don @motor movers was very helpful, he provided us with upright information on how things worked with moving vehicles. I had taken several quotes and found a whole bunch of the... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915, Thank you very much for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you. Please give my information to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Srinivas
    Date:8/20/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Bridgett rocks!!
    Review:My vehicle needed to be shipped from MD to CA during the busy summer. Bridgett was extremely informative and patiently walked me through the process, providing helpful scenarios to help me make the best decisions- not a single detail was left out. ... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Judy for that great review it was my pleasure to be able to help. I'm glad I was able to explain the process to you so that you understand how the process work when getting your vehicle transported. It was great working with you and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Judy
    Date:8/19/2014 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport my 2013 f 150
    Review:Everything went as Marie said it would I was very happy with the experience . Getting her ( Marie ) to move another car this week for me . Marie was on top of everything she called to make sure he picked up my sons truck and was in touch with me til ... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thanks Michael for the great review and thank you for the referral to your relative. We have her car posted and should have a carrier quickly. It was a pleasure working with you and getting your son's car moved for him. Take care and thanks again. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Hayman
    Date:8/19/2014 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Laura was completely professional. She was helpful, did everything she said she would do, and kept me informed from beginning to end. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Brenda, It was a pleasure working with you. I hope your son is settled in and enjoying the car. Best wishes to you and family! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Brenda Sheffer
    Date:8/18/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:I got many calls from transport brokers, but I decided to work with Laura not only because I had read some good reviews, but because her phone message was clear, concise and professional. I have never transported a car and I wanted to feel I was wor... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa V
    Date:8/18/2014 6:58:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:It was a pleasure to work with Laura Curto at Motor Movers. I got a tremendous number of calls/quotes from brokers. I chose to work with Laura as I had read some good reviews, but also because the message she left was clear, concise and pleasant. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa V
    Date:8/17/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication
    Review:This is the first time dealing with an auto transport and if I need to ship a vehicle again I would definitely call them. I cannot say enough great things about this company. Great communication. When calling for updates I would receive an immediate ... [ More ]
    Response:RIC CARRILLO 480 878 7315 RIC@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank You James, For taking the time to leave a review on your transport experience with us. It was a pleasure assisting you. We will continue and provide 5 Star service to all of our clients. Feel free to contact me with any future transport Needs. Thank You for your time, RIC CARRILLO MOTOR MOVERS 480 878 7315 [ view ]
    Poster:James Yeck
    Date:8/16/2014 8:13:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting of a Race Car
    Review:Dealt with Rick the entire time. Honest, hard working individual. Kept me informed the entire time. Got me a shipper within my budget and the price never changed. This contract was for a dragster, which is difficult to ship because of size and ti... [ More ]
    Response:RIC CARRILLO 480.487.7315 RIC@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Hello Brad, Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your transport experience with Motor Movers. It was a pleasure working with you on moving your Dragster. I hope you win a few in it. I will continue to provide 5 star service to all of our clients. Feel free to contact me with any future transport needs. Thank You for your time, RIC CARRILLO 480.878.7315 [ view ]
    Poster:Bradley S. Jolly
    Date:8/15/2014 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:My experience with motor movers and Laura Curto, the person who worked with me directly, was excellent; I would recommend this company to anyone who wishes to ship a vehicle. This was my first time shipping my car across the country and I felt that b... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Angharad for the nice review. It was a pleasure working with you. I do try do give each of my customers a stress free experience. I know moving is very stressful by itself and if I can help take some of that away, that is my goal. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:A Ames
    Date:8/15/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Review:Laura conctacted me with a great offer on phone. I submitted the order online, and 3 hours later my car was on trailer on way, and arrived next day. Great company, great price five star customer service. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Frank, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:8/14/2014 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:This was the first time I had to move my car. While checking for movers using Google, I landed on this site. Having read reviews on this site, I finalized on Motor Movers. I contacted Laura who explained the overall procedure, payment option... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Manu, It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for choosing myself and Motor Movers to be a part of your transport needs. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Manu
    Date:8/14/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:I was so happy when I finally got a hold of a company that was indeed reliable, Laura was outstanding, she help me with getting my car from up north to out west. I was getting the run around from another company and I found myself becoming stressed o... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Wanakee, It was a pleasure working with you. I am sorry you got the run around from other brokers before you found me. I hope you are all settled in here in Arizona and adjusting to the warm weather. God Bless you and your family! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:wanakee
    Date:8/14/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Best Auto Transport Company
    Review:They find a carrier for me really quick. The carrier came pick up my car on time and dilivered it on time. Car is little bit dirty as prospected, but it's ok for an open carrier. [ View ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you for that wonderful review, it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. I'm glad everything worked out great for you, and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again, Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:JunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: first time shipping
    Review:I was a first time shipper Leary about which company to choose. I am 100% satisfied I chose this company and wouldn't hesitate a bit to use them again! Very helpful explaining the process and NO HIDDEN information. Truck arrived on time and driver... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com order#1116612 Thank you Robert, It was a pleasure working with you. I always like to explain the whole process so there are no surprises at the last minute. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers and allowing me to be a part of your transport needs.Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:robert
    Date:8/12/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers-Don Edwards@(480)719-7915
    Review:This was my first time using an auto transport business and after talking to a few other companies that I found via this site, I decided to go with Don with Motor Movers. Not only was he completely honest about the process but he took the time to exp... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915, Thank you Nicole for the kind word. I try hard to make our customer experience the best possible. please give my contact info to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Nicole Fiorentino
    Date:8/11/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers-Don Edwards@480-719-7915
    Review:Don always goes above and beyond to make sure our cars are picked up on time and delivered on time. This particular project was really touchy and actually took more than one try to pick up our cars. Don hung in there with us and made sure it finall... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS,480-719-7915. Debbie thank you for the kind words. I look forward to your next shipment. [ view ]
    Poster:Deborah Bundy
    Date:8/10/2014 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Laura Curto
    Review:Was pretty skeptical about having someone pick up my car without me there but these guys did good and got me my car very quick and I'm glad to be driving it now. I would recommend these guys if you are a first time or multi buyer for shipping. Laura ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thanks Damon, It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad to hear you are now enjoying your new vehicle. Please feel free t share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Damon
    Date:8/10/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Wow
    Review:After reading dozens of review, I selected Motor Movers Autotransport and I'm glad I did. They delivered on EVERY SINGLE THING they promised: 1. Their communication was great. They promised a Monday pickup and the driver called to confirm the pic... [ More ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you James, That is very powerful what you just said there. I Have a lot of pride in what I do and I am very glad that you can honestly say everything went according to the schedule.. I work From HONESTY AND INTEGRITY. Again Thank you James... MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Drucker
    Date:8/8/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Overall experience was above what was expected. Laura Curto was very knowledgeable and courteous. I would highly recommend her for all transportation needs and would definitely use her again, and/or the company that she recommends. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Jim, It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. I hope the Gator helps with the farming. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:James Hatfield
    Date:8/7/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Mark provided all the information with honesty. The driver from the client company was on time and nice. He delivered my vehicle two days earlier than the estimated date. The car was delivered in good condition. [ View ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Nikhil, Great to know how happy you are. As I always say GREAT people, you get GREAT Results. Please keep me informed on you or family and friends on the next Transport, I will always be here with HONESTY and INTEGRITY. MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:NT
    Date:8/6/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Had to move a 65 Vette and extra Wheels and some spare parts. It was not easy to make this happen untill I called Laura. She hooked me up with carrier that would handle it all, at a very short (days) notice. Thanks Laura!! [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thanks Charlie, I always like a good challenge! It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers.Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Charlie F
    Date:8/6/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Ric Carrillo @ 480.878.7315 client order ID # 1122163
    Review:When you buy a car upstate or out of it,it can make you a little nuts..everyone wants your attention, lots of recorded replies and hustle hype..What I got was Ric @ motormovers who made feel at ease and walked me thru it.Being in sales myself,I appre... [ More ]
    Response:RIC CARRILLO 480.878.7315 MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank You Jon, For taking the time to place a review on MOTOR MOVERS and myself. We strive to give the best service possible to all of our clients. We know that transporting a vehicle can be a worrisome process. I am happy we could ease some of the stress of transporting your Datsun and its new white canvas top. Feel free contact me for any future auto shipping needs. Thank You for your time, RIC CARRILLO MOTOR MOVERS AUTO TRANSPORT [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan Barrow
    Date:8/6/2014 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Laura and Motor Movers were great to deal with. I had my car moved without much hassle. Even though the carrier was late picking up my vehicle, Laura was exceptionally helpful throughout this entire process. Overall I believe Laura made this a very p... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Leo, It was a pleasure working with you. I'm sorry you had to go through all that confusion from the other brokers in the beginning. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Leo
    Date:8/5/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Marie @480.878.7316
    Review:Since my vehicle doesn't run, I was worried that Marie would have trouble finding a carrier for me, at the price quoted and in a timely manner. I was wrong! It only took her a week to find a carrier who handled the whole thing professionally. This... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you so much Judy for the good review. it was a pleasure working with you and making your 1st time transporting go smooth with no problems. i hope to be of service to you again in the future. thank you for choosing my service for your transport needs. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa Jackson
    Date:8/4/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Professional company
    Review:I would highly recommend Laura Curto of Motor Movers. She was extremely helpful and constantly in contact with myself as well as the owner at the point of origin. She also maintained contact with the driver of the transport company when he failed t... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Ed, It was a pleasure working with you. I do enjoy getting to now my customers and being a part of their transport needs. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Ed Bohn
    Date:8/4/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:I was leaving the country for an extended vacation, and Laura was very helpful in quickly finding and securing a transport company to ship my car. The piece of mind allowed me to enjoy my vacation. I know she was concerned with keeping her stellar ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Dan, It was a pleasure working with you. It's nice to know you were able to enjoy your vacation. I hope you are now home enjoying the vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Dan C
    Date:8/4/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: honest broker, no damage
    Review:SUMMARY: I would recommend Don and MotorMovers to you as an honest broker who care about giving you a quality experience. On the basis of their honest and integrity, I would give MotorMovers 5-stars. The vehicle and contents arrived without damage... [ More ]
    Response:Don Edwards 480-719-7915. Graham , I am sorry that you had trouble contacting me. My customers have always said I answer the phone right away or get back to them in a timely matter (please see previous reviews), my goal is always to call back within a hour or first thing the next day if the call is after hours. I am not sure why I was not available your case but, I am glad that the move was completed correctly. I see that you would still recommend me in the future. Thank you for your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Graham
    Date:8/3/2014 6:33:00 PM

Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport

Motor Movers Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26