View 150,846 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,847th Review now!

View Motor Movers Auto Transport's New Profile

Motor Movers Auto Transport
8502 E. Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Phone Number:866.976.2264
Secondary Phone Number:480.428.1260
Website:http://www.motormoversautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/28/2010

Welcome to a new kind of transport experience! Motor Movers commitment to you..... Empowerment through education - Motor Movers is strongly committed to empower our customers with knowledge of how the auto transport industry works. Other companies are simply order takers that leave you alone to navigate through the process. We assign a single point of contact to each customer that will explain how your quote was constructed, what to expect throughout the transport of your vehicle and how to make this experience stress free. NO payments up front - we work for free until your vehicle is picked up. "A" rated by the Better Business Bureau. We are open 7 days a week and ready to take your call. Thank you for doing your research and choosing the best client service in the industry. Thank you again and we look forward to earning your business. Sincerely, Laura Curto- - Motor Movers Auto Transport
Have your own experience with Motor Movers Auto Transport to share?

Motor Movers Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 622 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.44% of Motor Movers Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.56% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Subject: Bridgett Overton
    Review:Great service! My contact was friendly and the service was timely. I would use this company again. Thank you [ View ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 Bridgetto@motormoversautotransport.com Thank David for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you in getting your vehicle shipped. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:10/25/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Review:I picked Motor Movers because the are located near the destination and I thought they might get more bids. In any event they got a good bid from a very good trucker. My vehicle was picked up and delivered within my time frame.The vehicle was deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Gengler
    Date:10/24/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915
    Review:I spent a good amount of time researching shipping my car from MA to CA and spoke to a number of different companies and got a number of different quotes. I finally decided on Motor Movers, primary contact Don Edwards, because they had good reviews, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate
    Date:10/24/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Review:This was a very positive experience. Much better than expected!!Having never transported a car before we were pleasantly surprised how easy and affordable it was. We were looking for an alternative way of getting a classic Porsche to San Antonio wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Amory
    Date:10/24/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Reivew of Car shipping
    Review:Deliviered my vehicle from Texas to Arizona with no damage . The Contact person was so polite and made my day easy by taking care of all stuffs. will go for it again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:David LivingstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Marie 480-878-7316
    Review:Marie was very professional and personable in helping me get my truck moved. The driver was great in getting my truck on the carrier since it wasn't running. I would definately use Marie again and will refer her to anyone I know who needs to move... [ More ]
    Response:Marie 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Dom, It was my pleasure in helping you get your INOP truck moved. I am glad you are happy with our service and appreciate you referring me to friends and relatives. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Dominick
    Date:10/23/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Marie
    Review:Marie Was very helpful in explaining the whole process to me as I have never transsported a car before. She kept me informed during the entire process. Called me after car arrived to make sure everything was fine. Would definatelly refer her and M... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you so much Jenna for the great review. It is always my pleasure to explain how the process works to give you peace of mind. Please keep me in mind if your friends or relatives need a car moved. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Jenna
    Date:10/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Trasnport from PA to TX
    Review:Don did outstanding job! Greatly appreciate for his effort to expedite my request. He helped solving problem when the driver late to pick up my car as well as to manage the driver for not getting further delay on delivering my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Jaka
    Date:10/20/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:First let me say that when I was considering how to get my car across country and was doing some research online, I was horrified to see how bad reviews were for car shipping companies-dishonest communication, damaged cars, stolen items, etc. In ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Timon for taking the time to write a review and share your experience with others. Word of mouth advertisement is the best. It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone who is looking to ship their vehicle. I will be happy to give them a free quote and the same great customer service. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Timon Farley
    Date:10/20/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car so I was really nervous but it was overall a pretty good experience because the driver stays in contact with you at all time. The vehicle was inspected before and after so it arrives in the same condition that it... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Jermain, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:J campbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 8:03:00 AM
    Subject: car transport service
    Review:Patrick was the gentleman I used to help me bring my classic Mustang across country! He was able to have me wait until the price lowered, due to a holiday weekend and high gas costs. I did as he suggested and waited just a bit and the price was much ... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 motormoversautotransport.com Victoria, Thank You for your willingness to understand how this process works and the referrals. Rest assured I and Motor Movers will take care of everyone you send to me. Good Luck in your new job. Regards Patrick. [ view ]
    Poster:Victoria Haley
    Date:10/16/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: car transport service
    Poster:Victoria Haley
    Date:10/16/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: From Alaska to Arizona, great service!
    Review:I initially worked with Jon who was ultra attentive and replied to texts, emails, phone calls within hours. When contact ceased I was perplexed. In a few days Patrick O'Connell contacted me and delivered sad news. Jon was killed by a drunk driver. I... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 motormoversautotransport.com Renee, tough circumstances and you were wonderful. Jon is looking down and smiling for your review and satisfaction. Please keep us in mind if we can help you or anybody let me know. Once again THANK YOU! Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Anne P
    Date:10/15/2014 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers-Patrick OConnell@480-428-1267
    Review:This is the second time I have used Motor Movers (Patrick). Both instances have been problem free. Patrick is not only knowledgeable, but very curteous. He outlines everything one needs to get the job done timely and professionally. Because of ... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 motormoversautotransport.com Chris, We strive for complete satisfaction, it is not always easy in this line of work. The biggest breakdown I find is drivers and salespeople not staying in touch, and telling the truth. I pride myself on both counts. Thank You and do not hesitate to have anyone call. Regards Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Black
    Date:10/15/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experience having a car transported so I was starting with zero knowledge of what to expect I spoke with Don who eduacted me on car transport and what I should expect. I contacted other carriers to compare ( as we should do). D... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:10/14/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I would recommend motor movers to anyone needing that service. they were punctual and very careful and thoughtful in the job they were hired to do. the driver stayed in touch with us through the day and gave updates as to his arrival time so it would... [ More ]
    Poster:greg c.
    Date:10/14/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers–Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Laura was prompt and thorough. Carrier showed up promptly with advance warning. Unfortunately, the car was about a foot too long to fit and had to abort shipment. Laura immediately got another carrier scheduled and the overall delay was only a cou... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Alan, It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you are enjoying the new car. Please feel free to share my information with anyone interested in shipping a vehicle that would like a free quote. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Alan Armstrong
    Date:10/13/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Bmw Transport
    Review:I contacted Marie at motor movers to transport my recently purchased BMW 750 i from Miami Florida to Des Moines Iowa.after checking with many other brokers I gave her the go ahead on Tuesday October 7th.I was told after pickup my vehicle would be del... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Sherry for the great 5 star review. You were such a pleasure to work with and I was so glad I could get your birthday car delivered to you. Please let me know if you or your friends or family need another vehicle transported. It will be my pleasure to help them. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Sherry
    Date:10/12/2014 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Review:Great customer service , everything Kelli told me was exactly what happen, I will always be A return customer!!! [ View ]
    Poster:John Majors
    Date:10/8/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto @480-428-1263
    Review:Although I paid a little more than what I thought it may cost on initial research, it turned out to be a very wise decision using Laura and her company. She will teach you in an honest and non-condescending manner how the industry works. That's whe... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Ty, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone who would like a free quote to ship a vehicle. I will be happy to give them the same honesty and customer service. I believe in both! Best wishes. Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Ty W
    Date:10/8/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant experience
    Review:I had a very pleasant experience overall. I was really sketched out by the idea of shipping my car, but the employees I spoke to were helpful and really nice. Took a lot of stress off of the situation. The car was picked up on a bit of short notice, ... [ More ]
    Response:Kelli Carley 480-448-1380 kelli@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Laila for the nice review, It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad I could take away some of the stress of shipping your vehicle. Please feel free to share my information with anyone who would like a free quote. Thank for choosing Motor Movers to be a part of your transport needs. Kelli [ view ]
    Poster:Laila
    Date:10/8/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Marie Woods @ 480 878-7316
    Review:This is the first time to transport my car from RI to Bothell,WA. I have been completely satisfied with the whole process from order to delivery. The customer service in their office was always very nice. I would definitely use their service again... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Naba, Thank you so mcuh for the great review it was a pleasure helping you move your car. It is always great helping first time movers as they are a little more anxious about the move and it is always a pleasure to answer any questions they might have. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Naba
    Date:10/8/2014 2:59:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915
    Review:Don was awesome. I would Highly recommend him for your auto moving needs. The driver he found was amazing as well. Very Satisfied. [ View ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915. Travis, thank you for your the kind words, I enjoyed working with you . Please give my info to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:10/7/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto 480-428-1263
    Review:Having had autos transported in the past, I was fortunate enough to use Motor Movers this time and have Laura Curto as my shipment point person. Upon entering agreement with them to have them transport my car, Laura stepped up and from minute on... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Stu, It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to shipping your next car when the house sells. I do care about each one of my customers and take the time to make sure they get the customer service they deserve. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. Please share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Stuart Leesemann
    Date:10/7/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Shipping was fast and easy, good communication, car arrived early, smooth transaction, I would ship with them again. [ View ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915, Jack thank you for your business and the kind words. I hope you will call me directly for your next move. [ view ]
    Poster:Jack V.
    Date:10/7/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome second experience with motor movers.
    Review:This is my second time I used the Motor Mover transport Co. And also dealing with Jeff Alguire . Jeff as always, very honest and helpful in finding a right carrier. I highly recommended to anyone who need this service. Jeff thx again man. YOU ROCK.... [ More ]
    Response:Jeff A 480-428-1268 TEXAS TO CALIFORNIA jeff@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you David for the nice review, it was a pleasure working with you again. So nice we could bring your wife's car home to you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone who would like a free quote to ship their vehicle. I will give same great friendly customer service I provided to you. Best wishes! Thank you again .Jeff [ view ]
    Poster:David lam
    Date:10/6/2014 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes SLK250 shipment to AZ
    Review:Motor Movers took care of my need to transport a car to AZ on very short notice. They did an excellent job of working around my schedule and several other restrictions that I had. The carrier that they provided was a pleasure to work with. The onl... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915. Lou, thank you very much for the kind words. I am glad we were able to get the vehicle picked up and delivered in good shape. please give my info to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Lou Klein
    Date:10/5/2014 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Everything went fantastic with my transport. Lynn was very pleasant to work with, the driver was on time at pick up and delivery and they were able to give me the cheapest rate. Thank you Lynn at Motor movers for making this such a great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Kassidy
    Date:10/4/2014 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent punctual service at an amazing price
    Review:Don from Motor Movers Auto Transport was a fantastic help trying to get our Toyota Prius from California to New York. He found a rate that was over $300 less than anyone else and organized everything to be delivered in a timely fashion. Would highly... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915. Alice, thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you . I look forward to our next move together. [ view ]
    Poster:A Burgin
    Date:10/4/2014 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Laura was great and easy to work with. Excellent service.... Would use Motor Movers Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Bryan, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:10/2/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Laura was very friendly and reliable. She found somemeone to pick up our 1959 BMW Isetta 600 in Duluth, Minnesota, a place unknown to many. [ View ]
    Poster:Alexander Baur
    Date:9/29/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers was excellent!
    Review:We had a difficult vehicle to ship in that we needed to move it from one small town to another, half way across the country and along some uncommon truck routes. Marie went above and beyond to make this happen for us. She checked in with us every ste... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Meg, Thank you so much for the great review. We always try and help all of our customers no matter where they are going from or too. It was apleasure helping you get your vehicle moved. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:M. Allen
    Date:9/29/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Ric was very professional. He even drove me to the airport and took my car back to his office for transport to help me out with my tight schedule. Follow thru was excellent. [ View ]
    Response:RIC CARRILLO 480.878.7315 RIC@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank Ray, For taking the time to let others know about your experience with Motor Movers. It was a pleasure working with you again. I will continue to strive to provide 5 Star service to all our customers. Let me know when your ready to move the NSX. Thank you for your time, RIC CARRILLO MOTOR MOVERS 480.878.7315 [ view ]
    Poster:Ray Hatch
    Date:9/26/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1137819
    Review:They were very helpful and prompt. The car was picked on a timely manner and dropped in good time. Marie was very professional and offered great service. We highly recommend them. Motor Movers – Marie @480.878.7316 [ View ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Rocky for that great review it was my pleasure to be able to help you getting your vehicle shipped. I happy that everything went smooth for you and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Rocky
    Date:9/25/2014 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:I have used several other brokers in the past fifteen years. This is who I will use from now on! Very good communication Cost was slightly higher tan some but the drivers attitude and handleing ofr the car was worth it [ View ]
    Response:Kachiri M. 480.878.7319 kachiri@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Ron for the nice review, it was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone who would like a free quote to ship their vehicle. I will give same great friendly customer service I provided to you. Best wishes!!!!!!!!!! Thank you again. Kachiri [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Holter
    Date:9/25/2014 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Patrick OConnell @ 480-428-1267
    Review:Patrick OConnel was the best driver and provided excellent service. Best pricing. No Damage. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com Hi Abdul, Marty was the driver, I was your broker to make sure we took care of you. Thank You and remeber to refer everyone to me for the same Best in Business care. Regards Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Abdul
    Date:9/25/2014 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers - Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Laura Curto was beyond excellent. She was always available, explained the process thoroughly, kept us informed and always followed through, even after the car had been picked up. Cudos to Laura! [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Karen, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends who would like a free quote to ship a vehicle. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers Auto Transport. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:9/25/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Bridgett Overton @480.240.9102
    Review:Bridgett went over and beyond to ensure my experience was great. A perfect 10 isn't high for her. She really exhibits excellent, knowledgeable customer service. I couldn't have asked for a better rep. And the driver did a great job securing vehicles ... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Shardae for that great review. It was my pleasure to be able to help you with transporting your two vehicles. I enjoyed working with you making sure that everything went great and you had a great experience. I look forward to working with you again in the future thank you again for the wonderful review Bridgett. [ view ]
    Poster:Shardae Lane
    Date:9/24/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I was told my car would be picked up in maximum 7 days and it was picked up on 7th day. It was delivered in 3 days after pick up. Car was slightly dirty which is not unexpected given the open transport system but there was no damage. Also when my car... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Vrinda for that five star review. I'm glad everything worked out for you in getting your vehicle shipped. It was my pleasure to be able to help you with the service. I enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Vrinda Sardana
    Date:9/24/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: CAR SHIPPING
    Review:It was really good and smooth transaction. Bridgett was very helpful in each stage of the process. If i want to ship again i will contact him for sure. GOOD WORK [ View ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Abdullah for that great review it was my pleasure to be able to help you getting your vehicle shipped. I happy that everything went smooth for you and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:AbdullahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Motor movers
    Review:This company was slightly pricier than other companies but it was worth it. They are reliAble. They showed up on time to pick up my car, and even arrived at the destination early. Marie helped a lot and is a great contact at Motor Movers! [ View ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Dani, So glad we could get your vehicle delivered within your time frame. Please share my information with anyone that would like a free quote to move any vehicle. Thank you again for choosing Motor Movers Auto Transport. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Dani
    Date:9/23/2014 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: motor mover transport
    Review:motor movers transport were very frindley and honest about their prices and also were on time. The driver was happy to Dolly with the extra instruction of calling 5 hours ahead of delivery. I would definetliy use them again and would also refer to ... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure helping you move your car. Please refer me to any friends or relatives that are moving their vehicles. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Rakesh
    Date:9/23/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Review
    Review:Would use this company again - took the stress away of moving across the country. Very responsive and reliable. [ View ]
    Response:Jeff Alguire 480.428.1268 jeff@motormoversautotransport.com Ashley, Thank you for the nice review and also allowing me to work for you making the arrangements to move 2 vehicles from Virginia to Colorado. So glad we could get your vehicle delivered on time! Please share my information with anyone that would like a free quote to move any vehicle. Thank you again for choosing Motor Movers Auto Transport Jeff 480.428.1268 jeff@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley M.
    Date:9/23/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Auto Transport Laura Curto 480-428-1266
    Review:We contacted another company first and they said they could transport our vehicle. When we tried to call them back the calls went to voice mail and they never returned our calls. We contacted Laura at Motor Movers and she took control of the situatio... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Pat, It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad I could pick up the pieces where the other company dropped the ball on your shipment. We here at Motor Movers strive to give good customer service and make this a stress free experience. Please share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Pat Newman
    Date:9/22/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Laura Curto 480-428-1266
    Poster:Pat Newman
    Date:9/22/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company to move Auto
    Review:I am a return customer from 2013, actually used Motor Movers for two automotive moves this year. Great customer service and attention to detail. First vehicle shipped was a giant Ford Excursion in the middle of the desert. not a problem for Jeff. Shi... [ More ]
    Response:Jeff Alguire 480.428.1268 jeff@motormoversautotransport.com Robert, Thank you for the nice review and also allowing me to work for you making the arrangements to move another vehicle from Arizona to Ohio. Always a pleasure working with you Robert and so glad we could get your vehicle delivered on time! Please share my information with anyone that would like a free quote to move any vehicle. Thank you again for choosing Motor Movers Auto Transport Jeff 480.428.1268 jeff@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:9/22/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto 480-428-1263
    Review:Laura is fantastic! I had my Harley shipped to Florida and back to Wyoming and back again. I have used her three times and every time I have not been disappointed. My bike is picked up on time and delivered on time. She is a fantastic person to wo... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Kathy for the great review! It has been a pleasure working with each time we have shipped your bike. I look forward to our phone calls. Please share my information with family and friends. Thank you for choosing Motor Mover Auto Transport. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:9/22/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Average
    Review:We dealt with Laura at Motor Movers and she was very pleasant explaining how the system works. She reassured me that they deal with only reputable carriers. Our automobile was picked up from Dallas, Texas two days late and arrived in South Florid... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Lucia for the review. Our customer feedback is very important to us. I am not sure why you did not receive the dispatch letter I sent out on 09/11/2014 with the carrier information. I was told you were in jury duty during the days of delivery, and I had a death in the family. I apologize there was not a lot of follow through at the end. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Bucklin
    Date:9/21/2014 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:Ric, the manager was very honest and provide excellent customer service. I highly recommend his service. [ View ]
    Poster:Mona
    Date:9/20/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Ric Carrillo @480.878.7315
    Review:I was in a sticky situation of moving out of AZ to TN and pretty much only had one day available for the vehicle to be picked up as I needed to go on a road trip in between the two dates as well. After numerous searches on transport reviews and also... [ More ]
    Response:RIC CARRILLO 480.878.7315 RIC@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank You Evelyn, I hope your enjoying Nashville! Here at Motor Movers we try our best to make even sticky situations as painless as possible. This transport took a little creativity. However, I am pleased that you felt we gave you 5 Star service. Feel free to contact me with any future auto shipment needs. It was a pleasure serving you. Thank You for your time, RIC CARRILLO 480.878.7315 ric@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Evelyn
    Date:9/19/2014 8:43:00 PM

Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport

Motor Movers Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26