View 151,298 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,299th Review now!

View Motor Movers Auto Transport's New Profile

Motor Movers Auto Transport
8502 E. Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Phone Number:866.976.2264
Secondary Phone Number:480.428.1260
Website:http://www.motormoversautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/28/2010

Welcome to a new kind of transport experience! Motor Movers commitment to you..... Empowerment through education - Motor Movers is strongly committed to empower our customers with knowledge of how the auto transport industry works. Other companies are simply order takers that leave you alone to navigate through the process. We assign a single point of contact to each customer that will explain how your quote was constructed, what to expect throughout the transport of your vehicle and how to make this experience stress free. NO payments up front - we work for free until your vehicle is picked up. "A" rated by the Better Business Bureau. We are open 7 days a week and ready to take your call. Thank you for doing your research and choosing the best client service in the industry. Thank you again and we look forward to earning your business. Sincerely, Laura Curto- - Motor Movers Auto Transport
Have your own experience with Motor Movers Auto Transport to share?

Motor Movers Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 625 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.50% of Motor Movers Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.50% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Subject: MOTOR MOVERS AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:Kachiri was great. Very honest and available to answer my questions. I would definitely recommend this company. They shoot straight and gave me an honest quote to move my car. I talked to 6 other companies and I can say Motor Movers was the most prof... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Winick
    Date:10/31/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Ric Carrillo 480.878.7315
    Review:I was nervous shipping a brand new vehicle and swamped by quotes. I picked Motor Movers by chance. I was contacted immediately and the car was picked up that day and delivered to me in Ga. the next less than 24 hours. I would recommend with my experi... [ More ]
    Response:RIC CARRILLO 480.878.7315 RIC@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you Chris for taking time out of your busy schedule to post your review of the transport of your vehicle. Here at Motor Movers I will continue to provide a high quality service to all past and future client. Feel free to contact me with any future auto transport needs. Thank You for your time. Ric Carrillo Motor Movers 480.878.7315 [ view ]
    Poster:CV
    Date:10/30/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of van from Texas to New York
    Review:You get what you pay for, but in this case, I got far more service than I expected. Laura Curto helped me through the delivery of a vehicle with a problematic seller. Laura did not have to go though the inconvenience on my behalf, but did so. This is... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah Greene
    Date:10/30/2014 3:14:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers Don Edwards 480-719-7915
    Review:Motors movers did a wonderful job for us! We had 3 very old antique cars that needed to be moved in an enclosed trailer. We tried with 2 other companies, no luck. Don Edwards made all my worries and concerns go away. The price was perfect! The actual... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS-480-719-7915, Kyle, thank you for the kind words, I enjoyed working with you, please call me if you or anyone needs our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle Oberle
    Date:10/29/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:We have moved 5 times in 3 years, and Motor Movers has taken extremely good care of our car transports. Laura keeps us informed throughout the move, gets us the best price, the best drivers, and within our time period. Our cars have arrived on time,... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheila Wolf
    Date:10/28/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Marie 480-878-7316
    Review:I am the Manager of a Toyota Dealership and have used Marie several times. I have been very pleased with the service she has provided. She keeps me informed during the whole process calling to verify pick up and calling me to let me know that the ... [ More ]
    Response:Marie 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com John, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I have really enjoyed working with you and your staff. You are all great. I appreciate the opportunity to help your buyers. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/27/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Marie 480-878-7316
    Review:I talked to several Brokers and found Marie the most informative, she wakled me thru the whole process, explaining how everything worked and made me feel very comfortable in using her to get my car moved. I will certainly refer her to anyone I know... [ More ]
    Response:Marie 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Carol for the great review. I'm glad I was the Broker that made you feel the most comfortable. That is always my goal. Thank you for any referals you give me. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Carol Bove
    Date:10/27/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: A good experience
    Review:Moved from TX to AZ, and got my car in four days from pickup date, which was communicated to me in advance. Except for some dirt inside the car, good experience overall, would use it again. [ View ]
    Response:Jeff 480-878-7316 jeff@motormoversautotransport.com Ravi, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I have really enjoyed working with you and David. Glad we could save you money from TEXAS to ARIZONA. I appreciate the opportunity to help your buyers. Jeff [ view ]
    Poster:Ravi L
    Date:10/27/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto (480) 428-1263
    Review:I highly recommend Laura Curto to anyone shipping their vehicle. I have shipped 6 cars to date using Motor Movers, dealing exclusively with Laura Curto. My experiences dealing with Laura have always been excellent and professional. She returns my cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Darrick
    Date:10/26/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: car picked up and delivered when promised
    Review:I have never used this service before but my husband and I were moving and I was worried aout driving my 22 year old (soon to be a classic) car that far, especially through Atlanta. I was worried about the whole process, but Kachiri was very reassur... [ More ]
    Response:Kachiri 480.878.7319 kachiri@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you so much Lynn for the review, it means a lot to me & my company because it let's us know how we're doing. It was a pleasure working with you, in the near future if you plan to transport another car you can call me directly so you don't have to deal with the multiple phone calls form everyone else. Once again thank you so much for choosing Motor Movers to move your baby. [ view ]
    Poster:Lynn O'Meara
    Date:10/26/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: motor movers-Don Edwards@480.719.7915
    Review:When I called Don Edwards he told me how everything worked including the fee, how he chooses the company and what to do if something goes wrong. He handled everything professionally. Minuteman Transport called me and we agreed on a pickup time. He wa... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 480-719-7915. Thank you Jerry for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you [ view ]
    Poster:jerry frazee
    Date:10/26/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Kachiri 480.878.7319
    Review:This was my second time doing business with motor mover, and again fantastic customer service and support! Vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. The driver was very nice. I highly recommend motor movers! -Brittany [ View ]
    Response:Kachiri 480.878.7318 kachiri@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you so much Brittney for your review, it means a lot to me & my company. The reviews let's us know how we're doing & what we may need to improve. It was a pleasure working with you & I hope to work with again in the near future. You have my number direct All you have to do is call & I'll be there to get you what you want, to where you want it, on time, & for the right price. [ view ]
    Poster:Brittany
    Date:10/26/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Laura is amazing after having horrible experiences With other companies she sets the mark Professional reliable customer oriented I've used her twice and both times she's come Through with 5 stars [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Bret, It was a pleasure working with you both times. We are a very honest and reliable company. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Bret MacD
    Date:10/26/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Bridgett Overton
    Review:Great service! My contact was friendly and the service was timely. I would use this company again. Thank you [ View ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 Bridgetto@motormoversautotransport.com Thank David for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you in getting your vehicle shipped. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:10/25/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Review:I picked Motor Movers because the are located near the destination and I thought they might get more bids. In any event they got a good bid from a very good trucker. My vehicle was picked up and delivered within my time frame.The vehicle was deliv... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 480-719-7915, Paul , I look forward to moving you vehicle next time. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Gengler
    Date:10/24/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915
    Review:I spent a good amount of time researching shipping my car from MA to CA and spoke to a number of different companies and got a number of different quotes. I finally decided on Motor Movers, primary contact Don Edwards, because they had good reviews, ... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 480-719-7915. Kate thank you for the feedback, I try to make sure my customers know all the info necessary to make an informed decision. [ view ]
    Poster:Kate
    Date:10/24/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Review:This was a very positive experience. Much better than expected!!Having never transported a car before we were pleasantly surprised how easy and affordable it was. We were looking for an alternative way of getting a classic Porsche to San Antonio wit... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 480-719-7915. Thank you for the kind words and the 5 Star rating. I enjoyed working with you. I hope you will give my info to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Charles Amory
    Date:10/24/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Reivew of Car shipping
    Review:Deliviered my vehicle from Texas to Arizona with no damage . The Contact person was so polite and made my day easy by taking care of all stuffs. will go for it again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:David LivingstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Marie 480-878-7316
    Review:Marie was very professional and personable in helping me get my truck moved. The driver was great in getting my truck on the carrier since it wasn't running. I would definately use Marie again and will refer her to anyone I know who needs to move... [ More ]
    Response:Marie 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Dom, It was my pleasure in helping you get your INOP truck moved. I am glad you are happy with our service and appreciate you referring me to friends and relatives. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Dominick
    Date:10/23/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Marie
    Review:Marie Was very helpful in explaining the whole process to me as I have never transsported a car before. She kept me informed during the entire process. Called me after car arrived to make sure everything was fine. Would definatelly refer her and M... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you so much Jenna for the great review. It is always my pleasure to explain how the process works to give you peace of mind. Please keep me in mind if your friends or relatives need a car moved. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Jenna
    Date:10/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Marie
    Poster:Jenna
    Date:10/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Trasnport from PA to TX
    Review:Don did outstanding job! Greatly appreciate for his effort to expedite my request. He helped solving problem when the driver late to pick up my car as well as to manage the driver for not getting further delay on delivering my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Jaka
    Date:10/20/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:First let me say that when I was considering how to get my car across country and was doing some research online, I was horrified to see how bad reviews were for car shipping companies-dishonest communication, damaged cars, stolen items, etc. In ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Timon for taking the time to write a review and share your experience with others. Word of mouth advertisement is the best. It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone who is looking to ship their vehicle. I will be happy to give them a free quote and the same great customer service. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Timon Farley
    Date:10/20/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car so I was really nervous but it was overall a pretty good experience because the driver stays in contact with you at all time. The vehicle was inspected before and after so it arrives in the same condition that it... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Jermain, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:J campbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 8:03:00 AM
    Subject: car transport service
    Review:Patrick was the gentleman I used to help me bring my classic Mustang across country! He was able to have me wait until the price lowered, due to a holiday weekend and high gas costs. I did as he suggested and waited just a bit and the price was much ... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 motormoversautotransport.com Victoria, Thank You for your willingness to understand how this process works and the referrals. Rest assured I and Motor Movers will take care of everyone you send to me. Good Luck in your new job. Regards Patrick. [ view ]
    Poster:Victoria Haley
    Date:10/16/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: car transport service
    Poster:Victoria Haley
    Date:10/16/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: From Alaska to Arizona, great service!
    Review:I initially worked with Jon who was ultra attentive and replied to texts, emails, phone calls within hours. When contact ceased I was perplexed. In a few days Patrick O'Connell contacted me and delivered sad news. Jon was killed by a drunk driver. I... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 motormoversautotransport.com Renee, tough circumstances and you were wonderful. Jon is looking down and smiling for your review and satisfaction. Please keep us in mind if we can help you or anybody let me know. Once again THANK YOU! Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Anne P
    Date:10/15/2014 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers-Patrick OConnell@480-428-1267
    Review:This is the second time I have used Motor Movers (Patrick). Both instances have been problem free. Patrick is not only knowledgeable, but very curteous. He outlines everything one needs to get the job done timely and professionally. Because of ... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 motormoversautotransport.com Chris, We strive for complete satisfaction, it is not always easy in this line of work. The biggest breakdown I find is drivers and salespeople not staying in touch, and telling the truth. I pride myself on both counts. Thank You and do not hesitate to have anyone call. Regards Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Black
    Date:10/15/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experience having a car transported so I was starting with zero knowledge of what to expect I spoke with Don who eduacted me on car transport and what I should expect. I contacted other carriers to compare ( as we should do). D... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:10/14/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I would recommend motor movers to anyone needing that service. they were punctual and very careful and thoughtful in the job they were hired to do. the driver stayed in touch with us through the day and gave updates as to his arrival time so it would... [ More ]
    Poster:greg c.
    Date:10/14/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers–Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Laura was prompt and thorough. Carrier showed up promptly with advance warning. Unfortunately, the car was about a foot too long to fit and had to abort shipment. Laura immediately got another carrier scheduled and the overall delay was only a cou... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Alan, It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you are enjoying the new car. Please feel free to share my information with anyone interested in shipping a vehicle that would like a free quote. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Alan Armstrong
    Date:10/13/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Bmw Transport
    Review:I contacted Marie at motor movers to transport my recently purchased BMW 750 i from Miami Florida to Des Moines Iowa.after checking with many other brokers I gave her the go ahead on Tuesday October 7th.I was told after pickup my vehicle would be del... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Sherry for the great 5 star review. You were such a pleasure to work with and I was so glad I could get your birthday car delivered to you. Please let me know if you or your friends or family need another vehicle transported. It will be my pleasure to help them. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Sherry
    Date:10/12/2014 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Review:Great customer service , everything Kelli told me was exactly what happen, I will always be A return customer!!! [ View ]
    Poster:John Majors
    Date:10/8/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto @480-428-1263
    Review:Although I paid a little more than what I thought it may cost on initial research, it turned out to be a very wise decision using Laura and her company. She will teach you in an honest and non-condescending manner how the industry works. That's whe... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Ty, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone who would like a free quote to ship a vehicle. I will be happy to give them the same honesty and customer service. I believe in both! Best wishes. Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Ty W
    Date:10/8/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant experience
    Review:I had a very pleasant experience overall. I was really sketched out by the idea of shipping my car, but the employees I spoke to were helpful and really nice. Took a lot of stress off of the situation. The car was picked up on a bit of short notice, ... [ More ]
    Response:Kelli Carley 480-448-1380 kelli@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Laila for the nice review, It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad I could take away some of the stress of shipping your vehicle. Please feel free to share my information with anyone who would like a free quote. Thank for choosing Motor Movers to be a part of your transport needs. Kelli [ view ]
    Poster:Laila
    Date:10/8/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Marie Woods @ 480 878-7316
    Review:This is the first time to transport my car from RI to Bothell,WA. I have been completely satisfied with the whole process from order to delivery. The customer service in their office was always very nice. I would definitely use their service again... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Naba, Thank you so mcuh for the great review it was a pleasure helping you move your car. It is always great helping first time movers as they are a little more anxious about the move and it is always a pleasure to answer any questions they might have. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Naba
    Date:10/8/2014 2:59:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915
    Review:Don was awesome. I would Highly recommend him for your auto moving needs. The driver he found was amazing as well. Very Satisfied. [ View ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915. Travis, thank you for your the kind words, I enjoyed working with you . Please give my info to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:10/7/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto 480-428-1263
    Review:Having had autos transported in the past, I was fortunate enough to use Motor Movers this time and have Laura Curto as my shipment point person. Upon entering agreement with them to have them transport my car, Laura stepped up and from minute on... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Stu, It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to shipping your next car when the house sells. I do care about each one of my customers and take the time to make sure they get the customer service they deserve. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. Please share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Stuart Leesemann
    Date:10/7/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Shipping was fast and easy, good communication, car arrived early, smooth transaction, I would ship with them again. [ View ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915, Jack thank you for your business and the kind words. I hope you will call me directly for your next move. [ view ]
    Poster:Jack V.
    Date:10/7/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome second experience with motor movers.
    Review:This is my second time I used the Motor Mover transport Co. And also dealing with Jeff Alguire . Jeff as always, very honest and helpful in finding a right carrier. I highly recommended to anyone who need this service. Jeff thx again man. YOU ROCK.... [ More ]
    Response:Jeff A 480-428-1268 TEXAS TO CALIFORNIA jeff@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you David for the nice review, it was a pleasure working with you again. So nice we could bring your wife's car home to you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone who would like a free quote to ship their vehicle. I will give same great friendly customer service I provided to you. Best wishes! Thank you again .Jeff [ view ]
    Poster:David lam
    Date:10/6/2014 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes SLK250 shipment to AZ
    Review:Motor Movers took care of my need to transport a car to AZ on very short notice. They did an excellent job of working around my schedule and several other restrictions that I had. The carrier that they provided was a pleasure to work with. The onl... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915. Lou, thank you very much for the kind words. I am glad we were able to get the vehicle picked up and delivered in good shape. please give my info to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Lou Klein
    Date:10/5/2014 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Everything went fantastic with my transport. Lynn was very pleasant to work with, the driver was on time at pick up and delivery and they were able to give me the cheapest rate. Thank you Lynn at Motor movers for making this such a great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Kassidy
    Date:10/4/2014 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent punctual service at an amazing price
    Review:Don from Motor Movers Auto Transport was a fantastic help trying to get our Toyota Prius from California to New York. He found a rate that was over $300 less than anyone else and organized everything to be delivered in a timely fashion. Would highly... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915. Alice, thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you . I look forward to our next move together. [ view ]
    Poster:A Burgin
    Date:10/4/2014 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Laura was great and easy to work with. Excellent service.... Would use Motor Movers Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Bryan, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:10/2/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Laura was very friendly and reliable. She found somemeone to pick up our 1959 BMW Isetta 600 in Duluth, Minnesota, a place unknown to many. [ View ]
    Poster:Alexander Baur
    Date:9/29/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers was excellent!
    Review:We had a difficult vehicle to ship in that we needed to move it from one small town to another, half way across the country and along some uncommon truck routes. Marie went above and beyond to make this happen for us. She checked in with us every ste... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Meg, Thank you so much for the great review. We always try and help all of our customers no matter where they are going from or too. It was apleasure helping you get your vehicle moved. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:M. Allen
    Date:9/29/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Ric was very professional. He even drove me to the airport and took my car back to his office for transport to help me out with my tight schedule. Follow thru was excellent. [ View ]
    Response:RIC CARRILLO 480.878.7315 RIC@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank Ray, For taking the time to let others know about your experience with Motor Movers. It was a pleasure working with you again. I will continue to strive to provide 5 Star service to all our customers. Let me know when your ready to move the NSX. Thank you for your time, RIC CARRILLO MOTOR MOVERS 480.878.7315 [ view ]
    Poster:Ray Hatch
    Date:9/26/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1137819
    Review:They were very helpful and prompt. The car was picked on a timely manner and dropped in good time. Marie was very professional and offered great service. We highly recommend them. Motor Movers – Marie @480.878.7316 [ View ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Rocky for that great review it was my pleasure to be able to help you getting your vehicle shipped. I happy that everything went smooth for you and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Rocky
    Date:9/25/2014 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:I have used several other brokers in the past fifteen years. This is who I will use from now on! Very good communication Cost was slightly higher tan some but the drivers attitude and handleing ofr the car was worth it [ View ]
    Response:Kachiri M. 480.878.7319 kachiri@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Ron for the nice review, it was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with anyone who would like a free quote to ship their vehicle. I will give same great friendly customer service I provided to you. Best wishes!!!!!!!!!! Thank you again. Kachiri [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Holter
    Date:9/25/2014 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Patrick OConnell @ 480-428-1267
    Review:Patrick OConnel was the best driver and provided excellent service. Best pricing. No Damage. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com Hi Abdul, Marty was the driver, I was your broker to make sure we took care of you. Thank You and remeber to refer everyone to me for the same Best in Business care. Regards Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Abdul
    Date:9/25/2014 6:26:00 PM

Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport

Motor Movers Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26