View 144,179 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,180th Review now!
Motor Movers Auto Transport
Location:8502 E. Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Phone Number:866.976.2264
Secondary Phone Number:480.428.1260
Website:
Time On Site:4 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/28/2010

Welcome to a new kind of transport experience! Motor Movers commitment to you..... Empowerment through education - Motor Movers is strongly committed to empower our customers with knowledge of how the auto transport industry works. Other companies are simply order takers that leave you alone to navigate through the process. We assign a single point of contact to each customer that will explain how your quote was constructed, what to expect throughout the transport of your vehicle and how to make this experience stress free. NO payments up front - we work for free until your vehicle is picked up. "A" rated by the Better Business Bureau. We are open 7 days a week and ready to take your call. Thank you for doing your research and choosing the best client service in the industry. Thank you again and we look forward to earning your business. Sincerely, Jon Alguire- - Motor Movers Auto Transport
Have your own experience with Motor Movers Auto Transport to share?

Motor Movers Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 663 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.26% of Motor Movers Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.74% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Subject: Sand Car Delivery
    Review:I had spoken with Mark the entire time from arranging the service to pick and delivery. Mark was great and helped every time I call him. The pickup was scheduled for a Sunday/Monday on an enclosed trailer, the company showed up monday afternoon as ... [ More ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Tig, That was quite a Great Recovery, We,, MARK KUKLA and MOTOR MOVERS do everything we can to make every Transport go as smooth as possible, even if there is a small bump in the road, I can sure Smooth it out. Tig you are great and understanding also there is a ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR SAVINGS that I credited back to you. That is what you get from MARK KUKLA, HONESTY and INTEGRITY... Thank you very much Tig, please send Friends and Family... MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tig
    Date:7/23/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266 Client Order ID #1115536
    Review:laura was pleasant to deal with. kept me informed as to finding a truck to move my car. price increased from original quote of $1250 to $1350 car was supposed to arrive mon late or early tues. was delivered weds early. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you sheri, It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad we could get everything taken care so quickly. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:sheri
    Date:7/23/2014 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Laura Curto did a great job assisting me in getting my Prius from Cincinnati, Ohio to Redmond Washington. She was very timely in getting back to me, personable and thorough. I had never transported an auto before, and had no idea this field was so co... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Loree, It was a pleasure working with you. This industry is very competitve, so I do like to educate my customers so you have a clear understanding of how the process works. Please fell free to share my info with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:L. Hollander
    Date:7/23/2014 7:37:00 PM
    Review:After having a hard time with other transports, I found Motor Movers Auto Transport. Thank you, finally someone that stood by their word. Kevin of MM was up front and honest during the whole process. Found us a transporter in a timely manner and e... [ More ]
    Response:Kevin Campbell 480-878-7314 kevin@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Steve for choosing Motor Movers Auto Transport allowing us to provide excellent service to you. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best customer service in the industry. It was a pleasure serving you and I look forward to working for you in the future. Please feel free to share my contact information with anyone who would like a free quote to transport any vehicle. Thank you again for choosing Motor Movers Auto Transport and the wonderful review. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Mitchell
    Date:7/23/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: What a relief!
    Review:I am relatively new to the auto transport business and did not relish the thought of having to arrange transport because of the Broker/Carrier system. Based on reading many reviews, talking to 4 Brokers, and trying to find BBB ratings, it came down ... [ More ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Bill, We built Confidence in you with MARK KUKLA and MOTOR MOVERS. Everything went so well and as planned. I am grateful. Any time you, friends or family need this GREAT SERVICE with HONESTY and INTEGRITY call MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bill T.
    Date:7/23/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Patrick OConnell @ 480-428-1267
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car and I was very nervous giving it to someone and not seeing it for nearly a month. Patrick O'Connell with Motor Movers was fantastic and knows the business well. After reading so many negative reviews about oth... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:7/23/2014 12:39:00 AM
    Subject: Jon Alguire
    Review:I was desperate to have my sons truck shipped to the East Coast. It was very hard to find an honest Company to work with and a dispatcher I could trust. After several scams I called Jon Alguire who was honest, hard working, and wonderful to work with... [ More ]
    Response:Jon Alguire 480.428.1263 jon@motormoversautotransport.com Jillian thank you for choosing Motor Movers Auto Transport to ship your sons Toyota Tacoma to Massachusetts from Arizona. We strive to give the best customer service in the industry. Please feel free to share our contact information with anyone that would like a free quote for shipping; and Thank You again for allowing us to serve you we look forward to assisting you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Jillian Englund
    Date:7/22/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Bridgett Overton
    Review:Bridgett did a great job for us on relatively short notice and with an oversize vehicle. She received our order on a Monday morning and the vehicle was picked up Friday, although we were told it would be Thursday. She was efficient and kept me appris... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Randall for that great review, it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle moved. I'm glad everything work out for you and was happy to be working with. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Randall Brannan
    Date:7/22/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: better than what I expected
    Review:This is the second time I used Motor Movers, they did not need deposite before my car on the truck. Laura did the great job, she find the driver for me on the date I wanted, and the price is less than what I told her to list(so Surprised). And she a... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Melinda, It was a pleasure working with you. I always try to get my customers the best price possible, and sometimes it works out that its lower than the going rate. Please share my information with family and friends.Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Melinda
    Date:7/21/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Mary Winfield @480.428.1265
    Review:This was a great experience! Mary was great to deal with. Motor Movers took care of all my needs. Id give them 10 stars if i could. Look no further.....this is the transporter for you. [ View ]
    Response:MARY WINFIELD 480-428-1265 mwinfield@motormoversautotransport.com Nick you are so awesome. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. it was a pleasure working with you on this transport. I look forward to many more. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers Auto Transport. have a wonderful day. thank you, mary [ view ]
    Poster:Nick Jones
    Date:7/20/2014 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Don Edwards @480-719-7915
    Review:My car came to me in the time agreed on and the customer service was excellent. There were no hidden fees or unnecessary charges. I highly advise this company if interested in moving a vehicle. 5 stars easy. [ View ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915 , Cole, thank you for the kind words, I am glad we were able to make a difficult move easy for you. Please tell anyone needing our services [ view ]
    Poster:Cole Smith
    Date:7/19/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Review:Very professional and provided quote quickly with no hidden fees or small print. Although transport was cancelled due to health reasons, this is the only company that actually called me and then thanked me for informing them the trip was cancelled. I... [ More ]
    Response:George Diggs 480.428.1264 george@motormoversautotransport.com Thank You for such a "Great Review" I enjoyed speaking with you and I am Glad your Family decided to stay in town....... Feel Free to contact me with any Future Needs....... Have a Great Weekend & Tell a Friend...!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:7/18/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:This was my first experience with transporting a vehicle and my requirements were specific and challenging. Laura made me feel confident that she could handle it, and she did. Everything went very smoothly. Thank you Laura! [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you James, I like a good challenge! It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:James Stark
    Date:7/18/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: You get what you pay for.
    Review:Shipping my new car to Hawaii with the military. Did tons of research on BB and others. Nervous to give my car and keys to someone without knowing it was legit. Requested quotes and received a wide window (a range of ~$1000) for the same service. Alt... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480-428-1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com Brad, knowing who to use and trust is the hardest task a person has, everyone says how bad the other one is and so on. Thank You for doing your research and choosing Motor Movers. Please remeber me if anyone needs to move a car. Mahalo Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:B Morris
    Date:7/18/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Overall it's a good experience. The truck driver was a little late for picking up, but we should understand things may happen and they got delayed on the way. Laura was a great agent to communicate with, she got rid of a lot of my concerns. The car w... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Sally, It was a pleasure working with you. Yes, sometimes the drivers do get delayed when traveling across the states. I am glad I could make this a pleasant experience for you. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Sally Zhang
    Date:7/18/2014 1:35:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Marie @ 480.878.7316
    Review:Client Order ID #1112844. Marie located a transporter about a week after I selected Motor Movers to move my 97 Saturn to Wisconsin. The transported failed to call/show up on time however Marie contacted them promptly and resolved this issue. The vehi... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 Marie@motormoversautotransport.com Blake, Thanks so much for the good review. It was a pleasure to help you get your car moved to your son. Please remember me when you or your friens need another vehicle moved. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Blake
    Date:7/17/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:This is the second time Laura helped me to transport a car from MD to Ca. Due to busy season now, my quote was not picked up for a while. Laura did a good job when I asked her to put the car on fast track by offering increased price. It was stress fr... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Qinghai, It was a pleasure working with you again. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes to you and your family! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Qinghai Zhao
    Date:7/17/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Shipped two cars with this company. Vehicle was picked up on the day as it was promised and delivered on time. Happy with Laura's service and her follow ups. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Mita, It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad we could get both vehicles where you needed as you needed. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers Auto Transport. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Mita
    Date:7/17/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: A+
    Review:Laura Curto was beyond helpful. After being mislead by another transport company and pinched for time, she helped me to find a transporter almost immediately. The drivers were courteous and professional. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you L, It was a pleasure to work with you. I am glad we were able to get things taken care of quickly for you. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:L.
    Date:7/17/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: ship car from CA to GA
    Review:I needed to ship a car from California to Georgia and after much research, I chose to go with Motor movers. I chose them because they offered a rate of $1150 with door to door service, which was fair I though,t and because I was told my credit card ... [ More ]
    Poster:AC
    Date:7/17/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266 Client Order ID #1100355
    Review:Hats off to Laura, initially I put in $ 950.00 to transport my SUV Santa Fe from San Diego Ca to Virginia Beach Va. She arranged a company to pick it up and deliver on time to me in Virginia. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Ossi, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:ossi
    Date:7/16/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:As this was my third company I was working with trying to get my car moved I was truely exhaused at this point. The representative was helpful though towards the end even though there was a slight disconnect with communication, and trying to find a t... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Jamill, I appreciate the good review even though we had a few gliches. It was my pleasure to help you get your car moved. Please remember me if you or any of your friends need a vehicle shipped. Thanks again, Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Jamill Matthews
    Date:7/16/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Don Edwards- -Motor Movers
    Review:I had a difficult time with the first company I enlisted to transport my vehicle from Pennsylvania to Arizona. I was told two different pickup times and when both came and went...so did I. I began to call other transport companies, and as my good f... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS- 5 STARS-480-719-7915. Jamie, Thank you for the kind words. I am sorry that the other brokers in this business don't want to tell customers the whole truth. There is only one way ... the correct way.... Thank you again for you business. [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie Simms
    Date:7/16/2014 2:15:00 AM
    Review:Took a little while after my first available date to get picked up, but office was responsive and followed up with me to make sure everything worked out ok. Got my car in very little time with no major damage. [ View ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878- 7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Jeff for the nice review! It was a pleasure working with you. I will look forward to hearing from you in the future if you ever need to ship any more vehicles. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:7/15/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Review:Mary was so kind and helpful, she was able to get a carrier to come at the time I needed and get it to my destination at the time promised. The mover was very helpful and was very meticulous in documenting the state of my car prior to shipment, an... [ More ]
    Response:MARY WINFIELD 480-428-1265 mwinfield@motormoversautotransport.com Neal thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you getting your vehicle transported on the dates you requested. I look forward to doing business with you again. Thank you, Mary [ view ]
    Poster:Neil Patel
    Date:7/15/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service from Laura Curto!!!
    Review:My experience with Laura Curto from Motor Movers was excellent. She is very knowledgeable of the business and explained the process very thoroughly. The driver was timely and had great communication on drop-off date and time. Total cost at the end... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Chase for the nice review! It was a pleasure working with you. I will look forward to hearing from you in the future if you ever need to ship any more vehicles. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Chase S
    Date:7/14/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Found this company thru this same website. Am extremely happy to have used this company. Motormovers will find you the driver who will give you the best rate. The best thing I liked about them was that they assign you a go to person which was Bridget... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoverssutotransport.com Thank you Azif for that five star review it was my patience to have been able to help you in getting your car transported. I was glad that everything worked out great for you, and I look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Azif
    Date:7/14/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers-Mary Winfield @ 4804281262
    Review:I had an excellent service from Mary Winfield. I did not expect that our car shipped as fast as I expect it. Kudos to Motor Movers .... Mary Winfield is an asset to your company for a job well done. Thank you very much. [ View ]
    Response:MARY WINFIELD 480-428-1265 mwinfield@motormoversautotransport.com Joanna thank you for the awesome review. It was a pleasure working with you and making your transport quick and painless. I pride myself in giving great customer service and using wonderful carriers that treat my customers with respect. Thank you very nuch for your business and I hope to do business again in the future. Thank you, Mary Winfield [ view ]
    Poster:Joanna Enguerra
    Date:7/14/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers
    Review:Don at Motor Movers did an excellent job, vehicle was delivered as stated. I would definitely recommend Don at Motor Movers. [ View ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915 5 STARS Dave thank you for the 5 Star rating, I enjoyed working with you. Please give my info to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/14/2014 7:58:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:I am completely satisfied. Laura has many positive reviews online, and I can say that she was very pleasant to deal with, a complete professional and the carrier she used did an excellent job. The car arrived in Oregon without issue. I will be shi... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Michael, It was a pleasure working with you.We here at Motor Movers do try to make this a pleasurable experience. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Birdsell
    Date:7/13/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:I came to Don when I was pressed to move my car. I spoke with a few other moving companies that were not able to accommodate my request. On Friday I called don to express my concern as I was moving across the country and needed my car to be picked up... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915 5 STARS Jessica thank you for the kind words, I enjoyed working with you. Please give my info to anyone needing our services [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica Altman
    Date:7/13/2014
    Subject: Motor Movers – Don Edwards @480-719-7915
    Review:Great phone communication, thorough explanation of the whole process. Answered all my questions. Moved across the country for a new job and needed quick service. Pickup was on time, within 2 days, and car was sent to San Francisco from Miami quickly.... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 480-719-7915. Thank you Miguel. I enjoyed working with you . I hope you will give my contact info to anyone needing our services [ view ]
    Poster:Miguel
    Date:7/12/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Motor Movers - Laura Curto
    Review:This is the 2nd car we have transported with Motor Movers. Laura Curto makes the entire process a breeze. She contacted us a day after we made our request and was able to have a carrier pick up our car a day later. It only took two days for car to ar... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Charles, It was a pleasure working with you again. Although we didn't have a lot of contact since the car was picked up and delivered so quickly! I hope your wife enjoys it. Best wishes to you and family! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:7/10/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Bridgett Overton @ 480.240.9102 Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Review: What an incredible company! I have used Motor Movers Auto Transporto ship my last two vehicles (ironically, both from Ma). I have been treated with the very best customer service, from one, Bridgette Overton. She was professional, organized, abo... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Mr. Owens for that five star review I was happy to be able to help you with your transport need. Here at Motor Movers Auto Transport we treat all our customer with respect. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again, Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Jay Owens
    Date:7/10/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: thank you
    Review:Got my car picked up on time with short notice. Approximately $150 was added to the estimate for this reason. Delivery was late by 1 day. [ View ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Surajit, You needed your car picked right away, you called the Best Man for the job, we went over in detail all of your options and this one was the best,, as I said when you hire MARK KUKLA and MOTOR MOVERS, we accomplish the Transport, the Correct Money and the best Drivers to do the Work. Again we all Thank you for your business, pass the Great News Around, HONESTY and INTEGRITY MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:J. Sparrow
    Date:7/10/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Laura was very helpful with my moving process from beginning to end. I had issues with the transport company A1 Transport due to lateness, rude drivers and asking for a tip, but once reported to Laura, it was documented and she said she would not be ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Dan, it was a pleasure working with you. I appreciate your feedback. It helps me to provide better service in the future. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:7/9/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers-Laura Curto @480-428-1266
    Review:Laura was great! I was a little uneasy with this whole process, not knowing if I was would be a victim after reading a lot of testimonies about other auto transporters. After speaking with Laura, I felt comfortable knowing that Motor Movers' process... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Nancy for sharing your experience. I NEVER want any of my customers to fall victim to those horror stories you read out here. I try to be pro-active rather than re-active and thus my customers tend to have a much more pleasant experience. Best wishes to you and your Mom! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:napmer2014
    Date:7/8/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my car from Ohio to Texas
    Review:I have worked with Laura to ship my car (Honda Accord 2012) from Ohio to Texas. Initially I have requested for enclosed shipping but Motor movers was unable to find enclosed shipping at that time and they suggested Open shipping. I was much worrie... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Vijay, It was a pleasure working with you. Sometimes on certain routes due to time restrictions we are just not able to get the enclosed carriers as was such in your case. The cars do get a bit dirty on the open carriers. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Vijay
    Date:7/8/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Moter Movers Auto Transport
    Review:I have never shipped a car so I was unaware of the problems and dishonesty in this industry until trying to get a legitimate quote. From the very beginning, I received quotes from all over the US with varying prices to ship my car from Florida to Co... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Jeff, I really appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review and for being so open and honest about this industry and myself in particular. I really do try to educate my customers so they have a full understanding of the process. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. I hope your daughter is all settled in Colorado and enjoying the vehicle. Best wishes to you both! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:7/8/2014 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024
    Review:Motors Movers was very helpful, curteous, quick, and professional in getting my vehicle where I needed it to be. I had a short time frame to work with and Mark was still able to find a driver in that time and deliver my vehicle a day ealier than exp... [ More ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Kira, I am very happy that everything went as planned and I provided you with the correct price, time and experienced carrier to go along with the HONESTY and INTEGRITY I provide. Please call me again. TY.... MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kira Jones
    Date:7/7/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Review
    Review:I have worked with Mary from Motor Movers twice to ship my car from Illinois to San Diego and back from San Diego to Illinois. Both times she has been excellent to work with and extremely professional. She is very knowledgeable about the process an... [ More ]
    Response:MARY WINFIELD 480-428-1265 mwinfield@motormoversautotransport.com Mike what an awesome review and wonderful things you said about my service. I do pride myself in giving the BEST customer service to my clients. It has been a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicle twice. You are a great customer. I look forward to more transports with you and any referrals you may send my way. thank you for choosing my service again. Thank you, Mary [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:7/7/2014 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Motor movers review
    Review:I had a great experience wit company they did everything they said they would do and always checked in to see if everything was going ok. I would recommend the to everyone who needs them [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Richard, It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. I hope you are are settled in up in Washington. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Richard whitmire
    Date:7/6/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Motor movers review
    Poster:Richard whitmire
    Date:7/6/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Antique car transport
    Review:Due to a death if of my husband, I needed to transport his 95% restored 1957 Chevy C10 Panel truck and my new project, a 1957 Chevy Bel-Air. Monty had bought the panel when we first started dating, 35 years ago. He loved that panel & for many ... [ More ]
    Response:RIC CARRILLO 480.878.7315 RIC@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank Charlotte for taking the time to write about your experience with Motor Movers. It was truly a pleasure assisting you. I was aware of the amount of sentimental value these vehicles carried for you and Zack. Feel free to contact me anytime for any future transport needs. Thank You for your time, RIC CARRILLO 480.878.7315 [ view ]
    Poster:Charlotte
    Date:7/6/2014 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: MOTOR MOVERS – MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024
    Review:Great service!! Was able to find a shipper on the day I wanted and with the budget I planned to spend! Decently will use it again!!! [ View ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Stella, You are fantastic and great pleasure, the transport worked out just Great, I am glad you are happy, all of what I told you about the Company-MOTOR MOVERS and myself-MARK KUKLA are true and correct. Please call me or family and friends to get your next Transportation done with HONESTY and INTEGRITY from MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Stella
    Date:7/5/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Client Order ID #1105602
    Review:Motor movers did a good job. Mark handled some difficult and evolving delivery logistics very well. [ View ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Tom, My job is to Handle transporting your vehicle with excellent service on time with the given price and on time. Yes some can be difficult, I handle them all the same. So you want and need HONESTY and INTEGRITY with your transportation, Call MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Marek
    Date:7/5/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Review:The carrier is super fast, and thats impressive! He picked my car at night of Monday, and I got it at afternoon of Thursday. That is fast! But I waited more than one week for getting a carrier, which I think it is too long. [ View ]
    Poster:AiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend!
    Review:Highly recommend Motor Movers. Mark was great to work with and delivered on everything he promised. We transported 2 cars and they showed up early in perfect condition. Will definitely use this company again! [ View ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Allison, To do my Job for you and come out as planned, sure is a pleasure. Right from the beginning we an agreement and I stuck by it. Any time you need a Job done the correct way, with Honesty and Integrity call MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Alli
    Date:7/2/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: MOTOR MOVERS – MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 Order ID # 1106998
    Review:Mark was wonderful to work with. He made the entire experience a very easy one, and was exceptionally helpful with all the details. We shipped a 1949 Ford Flatbed from Big Timber Montana to New York state with no problems what so ever. He was easy... [ More ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Mary Ellen, this sure was a fun one. A very small town with great people to help out all the way to delivery at the Auto repair shop. You are extremely kind and the transport went just as planed. Please call me for future transport, I will be here. Honesty and Integrity is the only way. MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Ellen Rago
    Date:7/2/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Washingon to Michigan Transport
    Review:Laura Curto was very helpful in educating me about the process. She quickly found a hauler and reviewed pricing and details before I committed. Both pickup and delivery locations were tight but the hauler provided door to door service with no surpris... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Tom, it was a pleasure working with you. We here at Motor Movers do try to educate our customers about the whole process so there are no surprises. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers to be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:7/1/2014 4:31:00 PM

Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport

Motor Movers Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25