View 160,466 Reviews on 3,685 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,467th Review now!

View Motor Movers Auto Transport's New Profile

Motor Movers Auto Transport
8502 E. Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Phone Number:866.976.2264 No $ Down
Secondary Phone Number:480.428.1260
Website:http://www.motormoversautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 7 Months. Since 9/28/2010

Welcome to a new kind of transport experience! Motor Movers commitment to you.....Honest and Integrity Empowerment through education - Motor Movers is strongly committed to empowering our customers with knowledge of how the auto transport industry works. Other companies are simply order takers that leave you alone to navigate through the process. We assign a single point of contact to each customer that will explain how your quote was constructed, what to expect throughout the transport of your vehicle and how to make this experience stress free. NO payments up front - we work for free until your vehicle is picked up. "A" rated by the Better Business Bureau. We are open 7 days a week and ready to take your call. Thank you for doing your research and choosing the best client service in the industry. Thank you again and we look forward to earning your business. Sincerely, Jeff Alguire President Motor Movers Auto Transport 480-428-1268 Laura Curto COO- Motor Movers Auto Transport 480-428-1263
Have your own experience with Motor Movers Auto Transport to share?

Motor Movers Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 478 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 9.56% of Motor Movers Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 90.44% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT
    Review:I have used Patrick and this company before. A friend sent me to Patrick and I in turn have sent someone to him. That should speak for itself. My first transport experience with another company was horrific. Once I started using Patrick it was... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com CC, Thank You for your business and review. Prices change daily sometimes and my job is to make sure I offer a fair amount to my clients AND the carrier. There are too many bad people in this business and I try my best to make sure Motor Movers reputation is not tarnished. Have a good summer!!! Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:CC
    Date:4/16/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers-Marie Woods @ 480-878-7316
    Review:I had a BMW shipped from Pitsfield Massachusetts to Minneapolis Minnesota, When I started looking for a transport company I called a couple that came recommended to me, and was I surprised! The first carrier quoted me $1,400.00 and 4 weeks, the secon... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Kelley
    Date:4/16/2015 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers-Marie Woods @ 480-878-7316
    Poster:Jerry Kelley
    Date:4/16/2015 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: my dads car
    Review:Ben was a great help my dad passed away and left me a 1956 Chevy i was scaredto go through a company since thats all i had left of my dad and its a classic car Ben contacted me as soon he found a driver and re assured me it would be ok i was able to... [ More ]
    Poster:Stella This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2015 2:31:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Patrick OConnell @ 480-428-1267
    Review:This is the fourth time in three years that I am using Motor Movers (Patrick) for my shipping needs. As always, he is very prompt in getting me the carrier and gives a very good deal. I strongly recommend Motor Movers Auto Transport and Patrick OConn... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com Vikranth, as always Thank You and let me know if ANYONE needs a vehicle moved, I will treat everyone in a fair and honest fashion. Best Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Vikranth
    Date:4/11/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Review:I always call Jeff with Motor Movers when I need a classic car picked up anywhere in the USA. He always get the job done with the best price and carriers! [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Heitkamp
    Date:4/4/2015 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Laura provided excellent services and very competitive price as well, this is the second time to work with her, and no hesitate to recommend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Transport and Marie are Tops!
    Review:I first tried one of those TV show vendors but things went terribly wrong. After a battle to cancel, I found Marie at Motor Movers. She was honest, fair, and even told me how to check her company and all others out on an industry website. It was very... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotranspost.com Thank you Frank for the great review. We always are glad to help our clients have all the informatiun they need to make an informed decision about moving their vehicles. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Frank E
    Date:3/31/2015 5:46:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:My father was giving me his old car, which was a 2008 with 22,000 miles on it. He or I could not drive it out to California. This service is just what I needed! [ View ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotranspost.com It was a pleasure helping you get your car moved. We appreciate your business and hope you will refer us to anyone you know who needs our service Marie [ view ]
    Poster:A. Sutton
    Date:3/30/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Marie Woods @ 480-878-7316 Client Order ID # 1177148
    Review:At first I was skeptical about having a vehicle shipped as I have never dealt with shippers/carriers. I checked for a 5star rated shipper and positive rating with the Better Business Bureau. MotorMovers has an A+ rating. The price Marie quoted me ... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotranspost.com Thank you Gerod for the great review. I am glad we could provide the kind of serivce you were looking for. Please remember us when you or your friends need a vehicle moved.' Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Jerod
    Date:3/30/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Marie Woods @ 480-878-7316
    Review:I highly recommend Motor Movers. I bought a vehicle from a dealership in Ohio and needed it transported and delivered to Louisiana. Over 1000 mile total from pickup to delivery points. I contacted many companies, brokers, and carriers. But decide... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Scott, Thank you for the great review. It is always a pleasure to help someone get a new truck. Please feel free to call us anytime you need a vehicle moved. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:SFW
    Date:3/27/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Ben @ 480-428-1264
    Review:Ben did a great job getting my BMW moved. Kept in contact and made sure everything went smooth, i would recommend calling Ben for a quote! [ View ]
    Response:24hr Service -call-text-email- CALL BEN @480-428-1264 ben@motormoversautotransport.com Aj, Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad we were able to get your vehicle moved quickly and safe. Please feel free to pass my information on to family and friends. 24hr Service -call-text-email- CALL BEN @480-428-1264 ben@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Aj Navin
    Date:3/26/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Patrick O'Connell
    Review:What a great experience! I had a ton of questions and Patrick was quick with his responses. I will definitely call him when it is time for me to transport again. Thanks so much. [ View ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com Kevin, First off Thank You for taking time to do this review. Moving to or from Hawaii or Alaska can be taxing and there are so many unknowns. That is why you hire a good broker.. Please let everyone know to call me to move a vehicle anywhere. Mahalo, Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:K.P.
    Date:3/25/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Review:Laura was extremely professional and helpful. She got a very good price and the delivery was flawless. I would highly recommend Laura. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael J. HollandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: LAURO CURTO TEL#480-428-1263
    Review:PLEASE NOTE MY EXPERIENCE WITH MOTOR MOVERS HAS BEEN GREAT FOR THE OPAST COUPLE OF YEARS. I CAN HONESTLY STATE THE BEST PROFESSIONAL SERVICE I EVER RECEIVED BY ANY COMPANY IS THE SERVICE MS. LAURA CURTO EXTENDS. A TOTAL ASSEST TO THE CO. KEEP UP ... [ More ]
    Poster:RICHARD R KLEIN
    Date:3/24/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: LAURO CURTO TEL#480-428-1263
    Review:PLEASE BE ADVISED THE MANY YEARS I HAVE BEEN USING TRANSPORT SERVICES I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE SATISFIED WITH THE PROFEESIONAL MANNER THE REP. LAURA CURTO GIVES AND HER ATTENTION,OR PUT IT THIS WAY HER IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO YOU YOU WHEN YOU CALL HER AN... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Richard, It was a pleasure working with you both times. I look forward to shipping you back down in Sept. I do strive to give my customers the best customer service I can. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:RICHARD R KLEIN
    Date:3/24/2015 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: New auto
    Review:Excellent communication with Laura Curto and truck driver. Price was very competitive. Driver took time to handle my vehicle carefully and seemed very experienced. Would Definetly call them again [ View ]
    Poster:Peter fontaine
    Date:3/23/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Very happy with service. I had another carrier that had my truck for two weeks and they were not able to get my truck shipped. Laura had my truck shipped within a couple of days. If you want your vehicle shipped use motor movers. Ask for Laura Curto,... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Richard, I am glad I could be of service. I know sometimes brokers are not honest about prices and they will low ball a quote just to get your order or deposit. This does not work very well in our industry especially in North Dakota. Thank you for allowing me to be a port of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:3/21/2015 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers - Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:Laura Curto provided excellent service. All questions I had (and some I didn't know I had) were answered, and I felt that I knew what was going on every step of the way. My 2008 Signature 100 Tesla Roadster was transported in an enclosed carrier, and... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Curt, It was a pleasure working with you! I hope you are enjoying the car. I know I would be. Please be safe in your travels. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. I will be in touch soon. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Curt Harpold
    Date:3/20/2015 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto @480-428-1263
    Review:This is my second time using this company. Two thumbs up! Amazing service - prompt, courteous, competitive and excellent. I'll use their services again and again. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Troy, It was a pleasure working with you! I look forward to the next. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Have a blessed day! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Troy Campbell
    Date:3/19/2015 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: Over All Experience.
    Review:The entire process was handled very well. The coordination between parties was good. All messages were promptly returned. I have used "cross" country vehicle transportation companies before, so , I understand what needs to be done. So, for ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Michael, It was a pleasure working with you and your brother Rick! I hope he is enjoying the car. Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Stolzle
    Date:3/18/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Very Professional
    Review:I called Don Edwards at Motor Movers. He explained the process and suggested a price but gave me a caveat that it was just an estimate as he might need to negotiate for a carrier due to the short time frame. He said he would get back to me in 24 ho... [ More ]
    Poster:william bentrim
    Date:3/17/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:There are so many auto transport companies to choose from, it's overwhelming. As soon as I got in touch with Laura, however, I immediately liked her professionalism and organization. Motor Movers, had lots of excellent reviews and a "A" rat... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Candice, It was a pleasure working with you! I look forward to the next. We do try to choose only the best carriers for our customers, and Leo is a great driver! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Candice
    Date:3/16/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:I was contacted by Laura Curto and I received an excellent customer service from Laura. She explained about the entire process with complete transparency and honesty. She also kept me updated on every step and progress. Also the other staff who pi... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Bala, It was a pleasure working with you each time! I look forward to the next. We do have a great team here at Motor Movers. Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Bala Yellapantula
    Date:3/16/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Feedback on Motor Movers
    Review:Mary Winfield at Motor Movers was exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process, quote to delivery of my car. I highly recommend contacting her if you need to have an automobile shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathy HunterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2015 3:41:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Review:When I decided to investigate the logistics of having my vehicle transported from Florida to Pennsylvania I had no idea I would quickly be bombarded with offers from a variety of transport companies. It was almost a little overwhelming but it is ni... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Ken, It was a pleasure working with you! And thank you for your patience and persistence in getting this review through for me. Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:ken cutlipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 2:29:00 AM
    Subject: transport broker
    Review:I have utilized Motor Movers and agent Laura Curto on 3 auto transport moves and have had good experiences each time.The cost has been competitive and she is quick to communicate when I call asking for a status report. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Bill, It was a pleasure working with you each time! I look forward to the next. Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Magness
    Date:3/12/2015 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers
    Review:I made in instant connection with Cheryl Phiffer from Motor Movers, and she helped me through the process of shipping my son's jeep to Florida from Connecticut. The order number was 1173084. Motor Movers has a great rating also with the Better Busine... [ More ]
    Response:Cheryl@motormoversautotransport.com 480-428-1262 Dear Susan, Thank you so much for the kind review and it was my pleasure to help get your Son's Jeep to Florida for you. Every conversation with you was wonderful and I wish you nothing but the best in the future. Hang in there Susan !!! Most Kind Regards, Cheryl [ view ]
    Poster:Susan R.
    Date:3/11/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and honest people
    Review:At first I chose sun Coast movers as they were the cheapest quote I had received, but once they got my deposit fee they stopped answering the phone. After three days I finally got in touch with them cancelled my vehicle shipping with them and had to... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Jonathan, It was a pleasure working with you! I'm glad I could I could give you good customer service when others couldn't. Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan Mitchell
    Date:3/11/2015 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Everything was taken are of as promised. Highly recommended. The vehicle was picked up on time and delivered quickly. There was no damage. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Mickey, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:james abrams
    Date:3/11/2015 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied Customer!!!
    Review:I decided to use Motor Movers Auto Transport for shipping my vehicle from Honolulu, HI to Austin, TX after a friend used them and had a great experience. I can gladly say that I had the same experience! Their shipping cost was reasonable. Patrick,... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com Christiana, Thank You for your kind words. I make sure my people are well informed from start to finish, this can be confusing and a well informed customer is an happy one! Please let anyone who needs to ship a vehicle to come right to me for fair honest quotes and service. Mahalo, Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:Christiana
    Date:3/7/2015 4:14:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:In a business that is fraught with aggressive brokers and broken promises, Laura is a shining start. She was very responsive, took the time to explain everything, call me often to give me updates, and provided excellent customer service. On top of a... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Charlie, It was a pleasure working with you! I'm glad to hear you and your vehicle made it there safely. You said this is the first review you have written. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to do so. Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Charlie
    Date:3/7/2015 2:07:00 AM
    Subject: Late Delivery - Damaged Car
    Review:We transport about one to three cars per month. This was our first experience with Motor Movers, and likely our very last. The commissioned the actual transport to be carried out by Abraham Express and that where the nightmare scenario began. Ben, an... [ More ]
    Response:Matteo, I apologize for the mishap with Abraham Express. Laura was able to get you a $200 discount from the carrier, Unfortunately we don't have control over other companies and rogue employees that they may employ. I was able to provide you with all the insurance information for Abraham Expresses Insurance information and wish I could have helped you further. I wish you the best luck with your future shipments. [ view ]
    Poster:M.
    Date:3/3/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Transport
    Review:Searched online for transport companies that could move a motorcycle. After reading reviews and investigating a few companies, I am so happy that we chose this one. Charlie was quick to respond and was very helpful in securing a qualified trucking co... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Diana, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Diana
    Date:2/27/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: First time transport
    Review:First of all, price - 250$ less than competitors. I've called at around 3 oclock thursday and after 30 minutes I have received a call that we've got a driver! My car was picked up NEXT DAY (friday)! Cheryl, was contacting me with status, when my car ... [ More ]
    Response:Cheryl Phiffer cphiffer@motormoversautotransport.com 480-428-1262 Dear Jakub Thank You soo much for your kind review. I am so pleased I could get your BMW to you in a timely fashion. The weather delayed 90% of the country i think, but the carrier did a great job in the face of those challenges. It was so nice to be able to help you and I hope that if you need another car transported you will call. I'll get to work on it ASAP. Thank You Jakub and may you have an early spring up there !! Kindest Regards. Cheryl [ view ]
    Poster:Jakub
    Date:2/27/2015 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I received my quote within an hour, which was significantly lower than 8 other quotes I recieved. After committing to the service, they were able to locate a driver within 24 hours. The vehicle was picked up and dropped off exactly when they said i... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Matt, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:2/25/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: FERRARI - Motor Movers –Laura Curto @ 480-428-1263
    Review:The service from these guys was pretty good. They moved my Ferrari F430 with no issues - the carrier arrived with Porches, Ferraris, Bugatti's etc so it was clear they used a broker that knew what they were doing. The car was late getting picked up... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Andy, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew B
    Date:2/23/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Bridgett Overton @480.240.9102
    Review:Bridgett Overton is the best! I received over a dozen calls from different transport carriers who were eager to provide a quote. Bridgett was different. She took the time to listen to my concerns, she then explained the process and followed throug... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Jen for the five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with your transport. When you explained everything to me and how you was going to give the vehicle to a family who needed it I was more then happy to help you. I'm glad everything worked out for both you and the family, and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:2/17/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Would DEFINITELY Use MM again
    Review:THE AUTO TRANSPORT INDUSTRY IS NOT A SWISS WATCH. IT DOES NOT OPERATE ON TIME WITH MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY. If you expect to have your vehicle picked up and dropped off on a set day and time, and if you expect to be communicated with clearly and often, yo... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Joel, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Joel S.
    Date:2/17/2015 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Will use again for sure!
    Review:I travel around the country a lot so it was important to me to find a good transporter because I plan on needing my car transported again in the next year or so. I dealt with more than 10 different transporters over the phone and took about 3 months ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Eva, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Eva Danino
    Date:2/14/2015 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Zero complaints....Highly Recommend
    Review:Arizona to Maryland in about five days. Laura Curto 480-428-1263 was extremely helpful and made me feel at ease. She did not waste my time and haggle in any way shape or form. I called numerous moving companies before I called Motor Movers. Once I ta... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Fernando, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:fernando o.
    Date:2/12/2015 3:00:00 AM
    Subject: comments
    Review:Laura Curto was very helpful for a first time shipper of a vehicle. I did get information prior to checking the credentials of Motor Movers just to see what to ask for. Ms. Laura was very helpful. [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Judy, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Judy Peyrot
    Date:2/11/2015 4:26:00 AM
    Subject: Lynn Jeffrey
    Review:This is the fifth time I've used Motor Movers- - never a problem!Different carriers used each time but all have been on time and delivered my car without damage [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for your review it was a pleasure working with you to get your '06 BMW 325 moved for you. Hope to work with your again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve S
    Date:2/7/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Lynn Jeffrey @480.719.7914
    Review:Lynn was very knowledgeable and helpful. She got a reputable transporter to get the car to the Pacific Northwest. Kept their word and delivered on time. No problems. Thank you very much [ View ]
    Response:Eva, Thank you for the wonderful review. I was a pleasure to work with you in getting your vehicle moved for you. Hope to help you in the future if you need to transport another vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Eva
    Date:2/6/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:broker went out of his way to contact vehicle owner, and locate vehicle for transport, thanks again ben. [ View ]
    Response:BEN 480-428-1264 24HR SERVICE BEN@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Bill, ENJOY your new classic toy! I'm glad i was able to track down the seller and get your car transported safely and secure. Let me know next time you need another vehicle transported. Stay in good health! BEN 480-428-1264 24HR SERVICE BEN@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM [ view ]
    Poster:bill hubert
    Date:2/6/2015 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: Great and fast service!
    Review:Sheriah was very friendly and knowledgeable. She always returned my emails promptly. I felt very confident that my car was in good hands. Would definitely use Motor Movers Auto Transport again and would refer them to my friends and family! [ View ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:2/5/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Transport
    Review:Reliable and friendly company..Laura was fantastic to work with and delivered in spades on helping me transport my car to a dealership in Georgia. I have used this company twice and would not go anywhere else for competitive reliable and friendly tr... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Raiz, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Ra
    Date:2/2/2015 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car from NY to Seattle, WA
    Review:Laura very clearly explained how the process works and was very courteous and professional throughout the whole process. I would definitely use her services again. Bill [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransprt.com Thank you Bill, It was a pleasure working with you! Please feel free to share my information with anyone looking for a free quote to ship a vehicle. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:William MacRae
    Date:1/31/2015 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: First TIme Move - Don made it Easy and Hassle Free
    Review:Firs time move, it was overwhelming. Don Edwards made it as stress and hassle free as possible. I got my car shipped for the exact price and without any upsell when the car was delivered. No deposit until the car was picked up (Broker fee). Car was l... [ More ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:1/30/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Ben @ 480-428-1264
    Review:From start to finish, this was as smooth a transport as I could have expected. Motor Movers exceeded my expectations. Ben was responsive, proactive and knowledgeable. All aspects of the move were explained in detail and all questions were answered... [ More ]
    Response:BEN 480-428-1264 24HR SERVICE BEN@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM EARL, THANK YOU FOR THE KIND REVIEW! I'M GLAD YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ME AND MOTOR MOVERS WAS WORTHY OF YOUR 5 STARS. LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP YOU OUT AGAIN, FAMILY/FRIENDS DISCOUNT** BEN 480-428-1264 24HR SERVICE BEN@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM [ view ]
    Poster:Earl
    Date:1/29/2015 9:59:00 PM

Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport

Motor Movers Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23