View 148,537 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,538th Review now!

View Motor Movers Auto Transport's New Profile

Motor Movers Auto Transport
8502 E. Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Phone Number:866.976.2264
Secondary Phone Number:480.428.1260
Website:http://www.motormoversautotransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/28/2010

Welcome to a new kind of transport experience! Motor Movers commitment to you..... Empowerment through education - Motor Movers is strongly committed to empower our customers with knowledge of how the auto transport industry works. Other companies are simply order takers that leave you alone to navigate through the process. We assign a single point of contact to each customer that will explain how your quote was constructed, what to expect throughout the transport of your vehicle and how to make this experience stress free. NO payments up front - we work for free until your vehicle is picked up. "A" rated by the Better Business Bureau. We are open 7 days a week and ready to take your call. Thank you for doing your research and choosing the best client service in the industry. Thank you again and we look forward to earning your business. Sincerely, Jon Alguire- - Motor Movers Auto Transport
Have your own experience with Motor Movers Auto Transport to share?

Motor Movers Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 641 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.82% of Motor Movers Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.18% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Subject: Motor Movers – Ric Carrillo @480.878.7315
    Review:I was in a sticky situation of moving out of AZ to TN and pretty much only had one day available for the vehicle to be picked up as I needed to go on a road trip in between the two dates as well. After numerous searches on transport reviews and also... [ More ]
    Poster:Evelyn
    Date:9/19/2014 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Mr Ric Carrillo!!!!!!!
    Review:Ric always comes through with frequent communication both through phone and email and very prompt service. Thank you once again for a swift transaction (only 3 days from KS to CA). We always go straight to Motor Movers for all our transporting needs... [ More ]
    Poster:Yumiko
    Date:9/19/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915
    Review:Don Edwards was great! He was professional and upfront. He told me that it was possible my price could change (due to gas prices) and did not guarantee me a price like other companies promised, so I was not surprised if it changed a little bit. Fortu... [ More ]
    Poster:SZ
    Date:9/19/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers - Don Edwards 1-480-719-7915
    Review:Professional service from start to finish. Very knowledgeable about the industry and how often trucks leaving to designated destination. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time. The transport company he selected was also very professional... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie
    Date:9/19/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Mark Kula/ Motor Movers
    Review:Mark was diligent about getting me a good quote and following up with me during the transport. I was either able to get a hold of him by phone immediately or he'd call back within minutes. We had a mix-up on price, in that a quote provided to m... [ More ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @ 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Tyson, Everything went just as planned, Pick up, the Delivery, a Great Driver and What a GREAT COMPANY to work with MOTOR MOVERS and MARK KUKLA every time, HONESTY and INTEGRITY..Thank you Tyson. MARK KUKLA @ 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tyson
    Date:9/19/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: The best company to move your vehicle
    Review:This is the second time I have used Motor Movers. Both times the customer service and professionalism was the best. Bridget assisted me with matching up a mover quickly and for a great price. I appreciated her knowledge and patience and abilit... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Nancy for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your car transported. I'm glad that you was happy with my customer service skills and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy Schumacher
    Date:9/18/2014 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Moving the car
    Review:Marie did an exceptional job as we had to leave the car with her as the transport was late. This was above and beyond her normal duties and we are greatful for that so we could maintain our schedule for moving. The driver being late was not Marie's f... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com I was more than happy to help you in getting your car picked up. Everyone at Motor Movers go the extra step to help our customers. A lot of clients leave their car at out office for PU if they leave before pick up date and we have even taken them to the ariport after dropping off their cars. I appreciate the great review and hope you will refer us to friends and relatives in the future. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:9/18/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Moving Made Simple !!
    Review:I was being relocated with short notice from NY to Arizona. I wanted a small company that offered personal service and was local to my destination. I figured if there is any issues, better that the company is near my new home. Laura was my contact... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Mike for the nice review. It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you and your wife are getting settled in here in Arizona. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers Auto Transport. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Reingold
    Date:9/18/2014 1:38:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Jon Alguire inspired confidence from the first call, assured me the quote would not go one penny over without my permission- and it cost exactly what was quoted. He also called several times to make sure the driver had picked up the car and promptly... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1263 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Alice, It was a pleasure working with you. Customer service is our first priority. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Alice
    Date:9/15/2014 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 Chevy C-10
    Review:Quick and painless...was not the most or the least expensive, but was transparent and I appreciated the up front nature of the entire process. Would use again. David [ View ]
    Response:RIC CARRILLO 480.878.7315 RIC@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you David for taking the time to post your review. I means a lot to me that you feel we here at MOTOR MOVERS gave you 5 Star service. Feel free to contact me with any future transport concerns. Ric Carrillo MOTOR MOVERS [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:9/13/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: motor movers-Mark Kula@480-448-2024
    Review:There are so many brokers to choose from when it comes to transporting a car. I chose Mark because he was very knowledgeable and explained the procedure step by step. My sons car was picked up and arrived within the described time frame. The car di... [ More ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @ 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Barbara, you deserve to have the truth and knowledge from an experienced Person, I appreciate your wonderful honesty and that your transportation went as smooth as it did, always the truth, HONESTY AND INTEGRITY from MARK KUKLA @ 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:9/12/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915
    Review:Fair price. Excellent service and communication. Don went above an beyond to accomplish our specific needs of using a credit card upon delivery. Vehicle arrived early! He is the first person I will call next time. [ View ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 480-719-7915, Robin, thank you for the kind words, I look forward to the your next move. I know your boss needs his cars at the last moment for the least amount of money... We aim to please!!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Robin
    Date:9/12/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Jon Alguire @480.428.1263 Client Order
    Review:Jon was very responsive, and found me a good carrier. The carrier was prompt, courteous, and managed to deliver my vehicle even though the delivery was to a home on a narrow dirt road. I was very satisfied with Motor Movers service. [ View ]
    Response:Jon Alguire 480.428.1263 jon@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Mr.Ulwick for allowing us to arrange the transport of your MGB to Maryland. We always strive to give the best client service in the industry. Please feel free to share our contact information with anyone that would like a free quote to transport any vehicle. Thank you again for choosing Motor Movers and we look forward to serving you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:J P Ulwick
    Date:9/12/2014 3:37:00 AM
    Subject: Efficiency, Responsiveness & Overall Customer Service
    Review:Ky was excellent with follow up and insuring I was comfortable with the process. The carrier (Transporter CH out of Spokane, WA) was very professional and my vehicle arrived safe and within the stated time frame. Both Ky and the carrier did not o... [ More ]
    Response:Kyswan Diggs 480.878.7317 kyswan@motormoversautotransport.com Hi, Panida! I thank you for leaving me such an awesome review!! I'm happy to hear that your vehicle arrived safe and sound. You are a delight to work with and if you or a friend are ever in need of a vehicle to be transported please feel free to give me a call. Sincerely, Kyswan Diggs 480.878.7317 kyswan@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Panida Vilaythong
    Date:9/11/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service. Tardy pickup
    Review:Overall the transport service was excellent. The price was very competitive and the transit time was very fast. The only quibble I have is that the actual pick up date was delayed three times. This was not a problem for me, but I suspect it could ... [ More ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @ 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Dan, This was such a smooth transport, you are great to work with, too bad the the carrier could not get in touch with the person at pick up on 3 different occasions, great patience and commitment the driver has. See we only hire the best for each and every Customer. Again Thank you Dan, Please call again or any one you know who wants HONESTY and INTEGRITY With MARK KUKLA @ 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dan W
    Date:9/11/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Client Order ID # 1133684
    Review:AWESOME! AMAZING! COURTEOUS! HONEST! PUNCTUAL! RELIABLE! Thanks Mark...Motor Movers Rocks! If you need to transport call Mark Kukla @ 480-448-2024 - you will not be disappointed! [ View ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @ 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Troy, We got it all put together the you wanted. You are great person and we had some fun also.. What a great carrier, ON TIME, GREAT PRICE, DAMAGE FREE and ALWAYS IN CONTACT.. Again Thank you Troy it is always a pleasure to do business with HONESTY and INTEGRITY... MARK KUKLA @ 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Troy Campbell
    Date:9/11/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Won't Use Again - Mark Kukla was Terrible
    Review:Started out with a different company, and after two days of waiting, called Motor Movers to see if they can get it done quicker. Gave this company a try because of all the good reviews I was seeing on this company. Saw a couple people referencing &qu... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Kukla @ 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Andy, I am very happy that your vehicle was delivered damage free. Your unhappiness is pure frustration that you pick up was a little late and your delivery as well. You seem to not mention the several times you had me cancel carriers and continue to find other ones over the Labor Day Weekend. I asked if you would rather have another company take care of your transportation needs. Your reply was I would rather work with you.... So your unhappiness is not with me, It is with the Carrier. Another point, who was answering your calls at 10 pm with questions.. Not The Carrier my friend. It was me... Please call if you have any Friends, Family that need Transportation Mr. Andy. Thank you Mark Kukla @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:9/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Los Angeles to Minneapolis
    Review:Had a great experience, Laura was extremely responsive and knowledgeable. She made every effort to meet our timeline at a reasonable price. The resulting shipper was a terrific guy and a real pleasure to deal with as well so Laura connected us with a... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Ainsley, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes in your new home! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Ainsley Campbell
    Date:9/11/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Mary Winfield @480.428.1265
    Review:PROS: Mary was great! She was very honest and transparent, and was extremely quick to answer emails and calls. The car also arrived safely and soundly in the new location, although there were some drips of oil that I was unable to remove. Not too man... [ More ]
    Response:Motor Movers Auto Transport 480.428.1260 Thank You Krysta for the great review! We strive to give the best customer service in the industry. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers to make the transport arrangements for your vehicle and please feel free to share our contact information with anyone that would like a free quote. Thank you again for choosing Motor Movers Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Krystal
    Date:9/11/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Marie was great at explaining the transport process to me, walking me through all of the steps that would take place. The car to picked up on time. There was a delay with the delivery, but that was out of the control of Marie. Car was delivered in... [ More ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Thank your Winston for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm sorry you had a problem with the delivery, but glad everything went ok. Please keep me in mind if any of your friends need my service, Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Winston Wong
    Date:9/9/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Laura Curto. 480-428-1266
    Review:If you EVER have to move a car. Call Laura! After my first attempt with another company, I found theGREATEST person in Laura. After my first experience I was very hesitant to call another carrier. Laura proved to be the best! She asked a number of q... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Darlene, It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad I could resolve the issues you were having with the other broker and take away some of the stress of shipping a vehicle. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Darlene
    Date:9/8/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: – Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:I have used Motor Movers for the past 2 years and have been completely satisfied with the results. My car has arrived in great condition three times in a row and I plan on using their service again. Thanks Laura! [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Ben, It was a pleasure working with you again. Good luck with your school. I will be ready when you are to ship it back home.Enjoy your year! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Ben B.
    Date:9/8/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Laura was diligent in getting this vehicle moved for me to my son who is in the Navy. She kept in contact the whole process and explained clearly to me exactly what was going to happen and it did. I would use Motor Movers again without question. ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Martin, It was a pleasure working with you. I hope your son can now finish the vehicle and have it to enjoy. Please send my thanks to him for his service to our country. Best wishes to you both. Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Martin Skiby
    Date:9/8/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Deliver to Idaho. Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:I have used Motor Movers 3 times now to transport vehicles for me and the experience has been fantastic on all occasions. The last two times I specifically worked with Laura Curto (480-428-1266) and she never fails to impress me. Extremely professi... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Chris for the nice review! It has been a pleasure working with you on both occasions. I look forward to more business from you in the future. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:9/8/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport breakdown
    Review:Sir: Don Edwards did an excellent job of taking care of me. His brokerage service was excellent. He found a carrier right away. The carrier folks were pleasant and polite. They arrived on time on Aug 31 to pick up my car. Unfortunately the ... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 480-719-7915. Jim thank you for your business and the kind words. I am glad we were able to get your vehicle picked up in the hills of Colorado. Sorry for the delay but I will relay your comments to the carrier. [ view ]
    Poster:James Bates
    Date:9/8/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915
    Review:When I decided I wanted to transport my car across the country, I was having trouble picking the reliable company to assist me. After talking to Don, I was confident that my car was in the right hands. The arrangements were made quickly and more effi... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 480-719-7915. Amisha Thank you for the kind words , I enjoyed working with you. Please give my information to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:AMISHA
    Date:9/8/2014 9:30:00 AM
    Subject: - Motor Movers – Don Edwards @ 480.719.7915
    Review:The broker contacted me with updated information, guided me throughout the process, and provided me with the information to the driver. Upon couple phone calls with the driver, car was picked up as promised. The car was dropped off as promised time... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 480-719-7915 , Thank you Toua For the kind words, I know you got the runaround with a few other brokers. I was glad we were able to solve the problems and get your vehicle shipped quickly for a fair price. Please call if I can do anything else for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Toua VangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Very Helpful/Driver the absolute Best
    Review:My experience working with Bridgett Overton (480) 240-9102 for my long distance move from Brooklyn, NY to San Rafael, CA was AWESOME!!! This was the first time I transported my vehicle and it was pleasant and insightful. If you are doing any move fro... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Adrienne for that great review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with your move. I'm glad everything worked out for you and it was great working with you. I wish you good luck on your move and if you ever need me in the future please call I will be happy to work with you again. Thank you again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Adrienne
    Date:9/7/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I have the car shipped from California to Illinois, and car is clean: no scratches, nothing is missing, the milage is the same as it is, and anything that I was concerned of shipping a car. [ View ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Eric for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your car shipped. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:9/5/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Laura Curto was excellent to deal with and demonstrated great knowledge and follow up. I would do business with Laura again in a second. She is outstanding!!! [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you John, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers to be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:John Murray
    Date:9/4/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Laura was great. She was responsive and handled negotiations on my behalf in a professional and responsive manner. Although the final price was approximately $100 over the original quote, based on my research with other transporters, the final price ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Dennis, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my information with family and friends. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis C.
    Date:9/4/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Transport MD-SD
    Review:By far the best shipping experience I have ever had! Laura was always just a phone call away and always looking out for my shipment. She was always honest and available. I could forget about the shipment of my son's car as I knew she was watching ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Nanci, It was a pleasure working with you. I hope your son is enjoying his car now. I also look forward to working with you again when he is ready to come back. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:N Manahan
    Date:9/4/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience: Motor Movers - Ric Carrillo @480.878.7315
    Review:Ric was my primary contact throughout this process. I talked to a few other companies and he was by far the friendliest and most professional. He put in the effort to explain everything to me clearly and concisely as well as provided guidelines for r... [ More ]
    Response:RIC CARRILLO 480.878.7315 RIC@MOTORMOVERSAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank You Gene for taking the time to express how you felt about your transport with MOTOR MOVERS and myself. It was a pleasure assisting you. I wish it was possible for me to answer every call right-away from my customers however, with multiple clients and contacting carriers it can be difficult. I do try and respond as soon as possible. Enjoy your Camry and feel free to contact me with any future transport needs. Thank you for your time. RIC CARRILLO MOTOR MOVERS 480.878.7315 [ view ]
    Poster:Gene
    Date:9/3/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Bridgett Overton @480.240.9102
    Review:I have to say Bridgett is BEST EVER agent I've ever dealt with in terms of shipping an vehicle. I used the service twice this summer from Boston to San Francisco and then from San Francisco to Boston. Bridgett offered me the most trustworthy advice a... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Dean for the five star review. It was my pleasure to work with you not only once but twice. I'm glad that we have worked together in getting your car shipped. Here at Motor Movers Auto Transport we work with intelligent and make sure that are customers are taking care of with respect. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again Bridgett ! [ view ]
    Poster:Dean He
    Date:9/3/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle from NV to CA
    Review:We loved Bridgett!!! We were interested in bringing a car from Las Vegas, NV. to Orange County, CA. And we were highly satisfied with the information and help we received from her. We were a bit doubtful as this was pur first time trying to ship a ca... [ More ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Wendy for that five star review. I'm glad that I was able to help you with shipping your car as well as help you with your doubts about shipping. As I explained to you I'm here to help you and make sure that you was comfortable with using Motor Movers and myself. It was my pleasure to be able to work with you and your family and I look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:9/2/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Jon followed my car transport from the beginning to the end. Although the company picked up the car up later than planned, the later pick-up worked better for us. I was really afraid that because the car was picked up later than planned, it would n... [ More ]
    Response:Jon Alguire 480.428.1263 jon@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you, Stacie for allowing me to assist you in transporting your Chevy Impala from Missouri to California. It was a pleasure working on the many challanges the carrier had presented and I'm very happy that the delivery was made on time for you. Please feel free to share our contact information with anyone that would like a free quote to transport any vehicle. Thank you again for the great review, and I look forward to working with you in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Stacie Laff
    Date:9/1/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers Auto Transport - Excellent
    Review:No need for lots of words, simply put: Would I use Ric and Motor Movers again? YES. Would I recommend Ric and Motor Movers to friends? YES. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:8/30/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers –Patrick OConnell @ 480-428-1267
    Review:I was very happy with my automobile moves through Patrick OConnell and Motor Movers. I moved three vehicles through them over the last month - two to Hawaii and one to the mid-west. I will focus on the Hawaii moves as they were the most complex inv... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick OConnell 480 428 1267 patricko@motormoversautotransport.com John, Thank You for the vote of confidence, Hawaii shipments seem so hard to first time shippers and I do my best guide my clients to the end. Your business and review are really valuable. Mahalo Patrick [ view ]
    Poster:John B
    Date:8/29/2014 4:17:00 AM
    Subject: Kyswan Diggs-Key 480.878.7317
    Review:Service was excellent! This was my first time transporting. I called in to have my sons car shipped and Key was very knowledgeable. He not only answered my questions but made me and my son completely aware of the transporting process from start to fi... [ More ]
    Response:Kyswan Diggs-Key 480.878.7317 kyswan@motormoversautotransport.com Dynamite Review Carlos!! I thank you for business and the awesome review. I look forward to working with you in the future and if you know of anyone seeking to have their auto transportation needs met please send them my way! Sincerely, The Motor Movers Car Stork. Let me deliver your baby for you Kyswan Diggs-Key 480.878.7317 kyswan@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:8/28/2014 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto
    Review:Laura Curto at (480)428-1266 is the rep to call and Motor Movers Transport is the Company to use for your auto transport. Laura sprang into action when I called about needing someone to move our car as soon as possible. Another company had already st... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Vernon, It was a pleasure to work with you. I'm glad I could make this a pleasant experience after what you had been through with that other broker. I do take pride in what I do and enjoy my job the the clientele that I work with. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:vernon
    Date:8/28/2014 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Kyswan Diggs- Key @480.878.7317
    Review:Needed to ship my car from Los Angeles to Baltimore. Called 10 days in advance to arrange shipment. Two days before scheduled shipment, I was told that it fell through. Key was able to find another shipper for the next day (a day before I originally ... [ More ]
    Response:Kyswan Diggs-Key @480.878.7317 kyswan@motormoversautotransport.com Hi Matthew, thanks for the review! How that driver got to Baltimore, MD from Los Angeles in 3 days is beyond me!! However I am glad to hear that you received your vehicle undamaged and that the quote estimate was within the ballpark of what the carrier was asking for. I would like to take this time to reiterate that there was never two charges on your account. Just one Pre-Authorization which was your financial institution withholding funds and then an actual charge that was deducted from the account upon pickup. I hope that you choose Motor Movers again to complete your future vehicle transportation needs. You were one of my first clients and I've learned many of tips and tricks since then in order to offer the highest level of costumer satisfaction possible. Thank you again! Sincerely, Kyswan Diggs-Key @480.878.7317 kyswan@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:8/28/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:The service was excellent. I spoke with Laura over a period of 3 weeks in total; the first was just to get a feel for the company and the process, the second was to place my order, and third was to confirm details. Right from the start Laura was amaz... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Jessica for taking the time to write so a nice review! It was a pleasure working with you. I do enjoy my job and take the time to explain the whole process to my customers so there are no surprises and they can plan accordingly.Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:8/28/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Laura with Motor Movers was more than pleasant to work with. Our family moved across the country and we needed to have two vehicles shipped. I had never shipped a vehicle and was a little nervous about the entire process. Laura walked me through the ... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Tara, It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. I do try to take some of the stress out of moving away by explaining in detail the whole process so there are no surprises. Best wishes to you and your family! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Tara
    Date:8/28/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Laura Curto @ 480-428-1266
    Review:Moved a car to San Luis Obispo, CA from NJ. Very good experience. Laura is wonderful to work with and saw the process through from start to finish. She got us with a great carrier who was also very responsive and accommodating. We were quoted a t... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Lisa, It was a pleasure working with you. I hope your son is all settled in and ready for his new endeavors. Thank you for choosing Motor Movers and allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:8/28/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Review:Don is great at getting things done for us when we called him at the last minute and the driver was very accommodating the price wasn't hiked up because of our last minute call either He shipped the car there for us and back with no problem what so ... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 480-719-7915. Thanks Kelly as before I always enjoy working with you. I look forward to moving it again [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly BarnesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 8:19:00 AM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Bridgett Overton @480.240.9102
    Review:I had no issues with the service Bridgette at Motor Movers provided. All went well and accordingly to plan. [ View ]
    Response:Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Bobby for that five star review. It was my pleasure to work with you on getting your vehicle shipped. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again Bridgett [ view ]
    Poster:Bobby MolinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Motor Movers – Mark Kukla @ 480.448.2024
    Review:Very professional. Everything was perfect! Mark was a pleasure to deal with. The price was great. He was in touch with us the entire time via e-mail and phone. [ View ]
    Response:MARK KUKLA @ 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Howard, It is a pleasure to do Business with you, we got everything handled the way you wanted, Again Thank You.. With Honesty and INTEGRITY... MARK KUKLA @ 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Howard Kaye
    Date:8/27/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting vehicle.
    Review:I was very happy with the car delivery experience. I would use MotorMovers again. I heard about this company by word of mouth and was so glad I did. I was sent good information by e-mails and phone calls. I am a happy costumer. [ View ]
    Response:Marie Woods 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Sherma, Thanks so much for the good review It was a pleasure helping you get your Jeep moved. Hopefully u will refer me to your friends or relatives that might need their vehicle moved. Marie [ view ]
    Poster:Sherma
    Date:8/26/2014 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: Experience with Motor Movers Transport
    Review:I received very courteous treatment (from the carrier and from the broker company) and Mrs. Laura Curto (480-428-1266) was always on the line ready to provide answers anytime I needed them (I hate to talk to machines!!!). Very good job!! [ View ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Jorge, It was a pleasure working with you. I hope your son is able to get around and focus on his endeavors. I look forward to working with you when he is ready to return. Best wishes to you both! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:Jorge Grau
    Date:8/26/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: I highly recommend Motor Movers Auto Transport
    Review:To me Laura Curto is Motor Movers Auto Transport. She is the only person I spoke to or worked with at Motor Movers. She was very professional, honest, knowledgeable and sincerely wanted to help me find a GOOD mover. I never knew that shipping a motor... [ More ]
    Response:Laura Curto 480-428-1266 laurac@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you David, It was a pleasure working with you. I am here to help my customers through the whole process. Even after the vehicle is delivered I do make follow-up calls. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your transport needs. Best wishes! Laura [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:8/25/2014 1:50:00 AM

Next Reviews on Motor Movers Auto Transport

Motor Movers Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26