View 146,251 Reviews on 3,508 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,252th Review now!
Montway Auto Transport
Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 814 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.63% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.37% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:The experience was pleasant all the way. Definitely recommended. Kudos to Phil Transport and Montway!! [ View ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:8/19/2014 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased!
    Review:The company honored their pricing and provided good customer service. I left my keys to the Uhaul moving truck in the car that had been picked up. Several hours had passed before I realized it. I contacted the driver to ask of his location. He was on... [ More ]
    Poster:RenardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: A+ from me
    Review:Everything went as planned. They were the second company I went to because the first one was unable to pick up the vehicle within allotted time. I explained my situation to them and they had a pick up day within hours. Would definitely use them a... [ More ]
    Poster:ANTHONY
    Date:8/17/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Too Easy!
    Review:I was expecting this experience to be complicated, expensive, and time consuming. It was none of those things at all. Montway was the least expensive of the other 5 quotes that I received That made me nervous in itself, because I couldn't believe the... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda ConnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Moving to florida
    Review:Moving interstate is complicated. These guys made the car transport part easier. Thanks to Devnic Transport for helping to make our move successful.. [ View ]
    Poster:dick thalheimer
    Date:8/15/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Overall
    Review:Took longer than expected to get picked up but once truck was assigned car was delivered in 2 days so the overall time was still less than 10 days. Only other thing was my contact # was not communicated to the driver and he was a day earlier than the... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 6:23:00 AM
    Subject: Dishonest, DO Not Use This Company,Never Picked Up
    Review:Sales person said car would be picked either Monday or Tuesday. it did not happen. They gave me a five days window and I waited 5 days for them to pick up my cars. They could not find a driver during the 5 days window and at the end of 5 days the sal... [ More ]
    Poster:SS
    Date:8/14/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Delivery
    Review:Delivery was really quick. It took a few days to arrange a pick up but once the car was picked up it only took 4 days to get to the destination. Driver was nice and contacted recipient to schedule delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph GeigerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:My worries were slightly gone, when I found this highly rated company. After the job completed so well. I am now very comfortable to use this company again. Price could have been slightly lower. [ View ]
    Poster:Sankar PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service Overall
    Review:Working with Montway was an overall good experience. They were certainly on the more expensive side, but their customer service was great and someone was always available. Montway did a great job at getting my car shipped. The carrier was late, bu... [ More ]
    Poster:TarynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Montway
    Review:They were very knowledgable, respectful, and kind. The driver was honest and took care of my car. Just make sure to meet in an area without low hanging trees and an area where the truck can enter and exit easily. Overall very satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew ZieringThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Choice
    Review:Great communication and service. Car arrived in the same condition it was picked up in. No nonsense. [ View ]
    Poster:LM
    Date:8/13/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Not bad
    Review:Quoted 700. Sat there for 2 weeks and they couldn't find a carrier. I told them I would go as high as 850 because I wanted it done and they found a carrier 2 days later for 800. Once assigned a carrier, was very smooth. Driver was awesome. [ View ]
    Poster:Carlo CostanzoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Sending car from Illinois to Texas
    Review:The driver was on time, friendly, and efficient. We had to find a place to load the car because there were low-hanging trees on our street. At the destination there were similar problems. The driver worked with the recipient to find a place that w... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger & CathyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 11:27:00 PM
    Review:The shipper provides exceptional service. At first, one of the drivers called on Thursday and gave me a next Tuesday pickup. Then another driver called and he can pickup my car that same Thursday. I drove the car around the corner to meet the driv... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony YuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: '63 F100 from Calif to Okla
    Review:Mr Robertson was very nice and helpful. Unbeknownst to me, the working battery was removed by the seller prior to the vehicle being picked up. He informed me prior to delivery and helped me install a new one I had purchased when delivered. I would us... [ More ]
    Poster:L Case
    Date:8/11/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: PA Trans LLC
    Review:Pavel, from PA Trans LLC, was one of the most professional shippers I've ever dealt with. He kept me well informed, did what he said he'd do when he said he'd do it and always was either immediately available or got back to me within 10 minutes of l... [ More ]
    Poster:Car Shipper
    Date:8/11/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Hours
    Review:The hours you list in your email, the hours on your website, and the hours you keep do not match. I find that a bit maddening. [ View ]
    Poster:C. AdamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:I found this co on internet after extensive research. I was mainly attracted that they were BBE accredited. Everything they promised, they did! Excellent on time operation throughout whole process, car came in on time, no damages, and in same shape ... [ More ]
    Poster:robert chilingirianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:Excellent service and commication throughout this entire process. The driver who picked up my car was always available by phone and very honest. I will once again use this company for my next move. [ View ]
    Poster:T DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Not very prompt
    Review:They offer a window of 1 to 5 days for pickup. But beware, that is from the day your car is ready. They wont even begin to work on your order until then. I setup the transport 4 days ahead of the departure date to cut that window down. They sat on i... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:8/7/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: A Good Experience - 1955 Cadillac - Enclosed
    Review:Montway sent the work to a smaller 1-car enclosed trailer operator from Arizona, which was an acceptable alternative to waiting for a larger carrier with a big rig going through the area. They assigned the load a day after my request and he picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:8/7/2014 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: car delivery
    Review:We were thrilled when our car arrived in perfect condition. My child was moving for school and it was a crazy hectic time. The driver was great about calling with updates and understanding when we were busy changing planes or checking into hotels. ... [ More ]
    Poster:carolineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review -San Francisco to Palm Springs
    Review:I retained Montway Auto Transport in July, 2014 to transport my classic Jaguar from San Francisco to Palm Springs. Couldn't have been happier with the service. The car was picked within the 3 day range that was promised and it arrived on the day th... [ More ]
    Poster:Walter Huxley
    Date:8/5/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: happy
    Review:In the beginning we had had time to schedule the date and time with the driver but overall I'm happy. [ View ]
    Poster:OZ
    Date:8/5/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: auto pick up & delivery
    Review:Happy with Montway's pick up and delivery of 1964 truck after out of state purchase. Would use again in future. Good Luck [ View ]
    Poster:James Kucia
    Date:8/5/2014 7:47:00 AM
    Subject: Pickup late; car arrived without issue
    Review:It took longer than I would have liked for my vehicle to be scheduled for pickup. However, this may have been partially my fault since we only placed the order 4 days before the earliest pickup date. Our earliest pickup date was a Tuesday, and we h... [ More ]
    Poster:KassieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:The company representative offered superb customer service. The worked with my needs and compromised. The final price was higher than the initial quote, but Montway paid half of the difference. The reason that car pick up was late was because of the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Khoa
    Date:8/4/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: shipped car from CA to IL
    Review:I went into this whole process blind, but these guys were great. The shipper I worked with was timely, car arrived within 4 days and in great condition. Would use again. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:AyeshaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Car arrived early
    Review:We purchased a car on Ebay Motors and needed to ship it to Connecticut. This was our first time using a service like this andwe are very impressed. Customer service was very helpful and the driver was also very helpful. If we need to ship a car again... [ More ]
    Poster:John ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:What a great experience. It was very easy to make arrangements to have our truck moved cross country. The staff at Montway were courteous and knowledgeable. We received emails when the truck was in transit, including the driver's name and phone nu... [ More ]
    Poster:Suzanne
    Date:8/4/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:This is the first time I transported a vehicle from one location to another. I was a bit skeptical and concerned that everything would work as planned. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised. Montway located a driver within a few days but had to incr... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry SullivanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered beyond expectations
    Review:I was having promises made though other company's to deliver the vehicle with no luck . Then after reading some high review's i decided to try Montway and they told me it may take a day or two to find a carrier . they were very through in explaining ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew LauderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Well done!
    Review:Gene and Paula were wonderful. Did a great job. We had never used a transport service before and this company was the best priced. We shipped two cars with them. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:8/1/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Review:Couldn't ask for any nicer people, picked up and delivered vehicle without a problem in a timely manner. [ View ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Review:True to the reviews I read, Montway's service was excellent. The price of the quote was reasonable, the vehicle was picked up quickly, and delivered promptly, with little hassle. I paid up front, so I did't have to worry about paying the driver. I hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim OlsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Auto Transport
    Review:This is the second time I contracted through Montway, and I am just a pleased as I was the first time. I will contract with them again for my next move. [ View ]
    Poster:Ralph Salisbury
    Date:8/1/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: save your grief
    Review:save your money and grief. I wasted almost three weeks waiting for this company to respond. They were on ebay where I bought the car. Terrible experience, total lack of responsiveness. [ View ]
    Poster:fred
    Date:8/1/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Review:Fast and reliable transport! I was able to speak directly to the driver and get an accurate time for pick up and drop off. [ View ]
    Poster:Leah Clark
    Date:7/31/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: early delivery was a big surprise.
    Review:Early pick up was much appreciated. Driver very polite and did not disappoint with my high expectations. Your company was the highest bid but you get what you pay for.thanks for the great service. Not much more I can say great job. [ View ]
    Poster:james krygier This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: 1937 DeSoto Transport
    Review:I was very pleased with this (my first) cross country auto transport and would highly recommend them. The driver, Andrei, was courteous, and professional. He kept me informed on delivery status and how far away he was. The pickup was on schedule and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kees Talen
    Date:7/30/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Very smooth and exactly as it should be. Vehicle was picekd up and delivered within 5 business days. Solid communicaion both on the phone and via Email. Would definately deal with this comapnay again. [ View ]
    Poster:Smitty
    Date:7/30/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Painless and stress free.
    Review:I'm glad I found Montway. They're price was the lowest of other car transport service, by at least $200. They were incredibly accommodating to my situation (pick up from storage) and saved me a weekend out of town picking it up myself. Fantastic a... [ More ]
    Poster:PamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Service Great
    Review:They picked up the vehicle on Sunday and delivered on the following Friday. The overall service was great. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:TPetersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 8:51:00 AM
    Subject: First time user
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle. Montway was excellent to work with. My first pickup date was too soon so they re-dispatched the order. Having a phone number to contact was very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:MickeyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my vehicle
    Review:Very happy with this company !!! They stayed in touch each day !!! I would definitely use them again !!! [ View ]
    Poster:Carol HeinzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Review:Montway was not the cheapest but extremely satisfied with service. Pickup was on time and delivery was 1 day early. Communication was timely and responsive. Would use again! [ View ]
    Poster:R ChampagneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Overall great experience
    Review:Our first time trying auto shipping of any sort, we were visibly nervous. I did a lot of research online and was overwhelmed with the information available. The horror stories of non service made me want to drive across country to avoid them. But fi... [ More ]
    Poster:raviThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: heavy suv
    Review:a bit of a shakey start, due largely to my inexperience and a bit of initial miscommunication on their part. having said that, everything got back on track and worked out well. montway was always available to me and treated me with great courtesy. ... [ More ]
    Poster:g. christie tritten
    Date:7/26/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 1945 Willys jeep
    Review:Driver went above and beyond to be helpful with a difficult area to deliver to. In addition the delivery took place during a thunder storm. The driver could not get any closer than 2 miles to the delivery address because.of steep hills and a very nar... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert DaughertyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 7:25:00 AM

Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22