View 144,384 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,385th Review now!
Montway Auto Transport
Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 784 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.57% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.43% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport
    Subject: Transport of my vehicle
    Review:Very happy with this company !!! They stayed in touch each day !!! I would definitely use them again !!! [ View ]
    Poster:Carol HeinzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Review:Montway was not the cheapest but extremely satisfied with service. Pickup was on time and delivery was 1 day early. Communication was timely and responsive. Would use again! [ View ]
    Poster:R ChampagneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Overall great experience
    Review:Our first time trying auto shipping of any sort, we were visibly nervous. I did a lot of research online and was overwhelmed with the information available. The horror stories of non service made me want to drive across country to avoid them. But fi... [ More ]
    Poster:raviThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: heavy suv
    Review:a bit of a shakey start, due largely to my inexperience and a bit of initial miscommunication on their part. having said that, everything got back on track and worked out well. montway was always available to me and treated me with great courtesy. ... [ More ]
    Poster:g. christie tritten
    Date:7/26/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 1945 Willys jeep
    Review:Driver went above and beyond to be helpful with a difficult area to deliver to. In addition the delivery took place during a thunder storm. The driver could not get any closer than 2 miles to the delivery address because.of steep hills and a very nar... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert DaughertyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 7:25:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Automobile
    Review:Excellent Job in finding a Transport Company. Road Master Towing Corp. was an excellent company to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Thomas Cy SherwoodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Stuck me with tolls.
    Review:I arranged Montway to transport two of my vehicles from Arizona to Florida. The rep I talked with on the phone indicated that 80% of the time they use their own drivers but mine was brokered out to third party 2 Lines Auto Transport, Inc. I looked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve D
    Date:7/24/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Pleased
    Review:I was really careful with who we hired to transport our car. I read a lot of reviews on a lot of companies, and Montway had good reviews. Montway was not the cheapest, but they weren't the highest quote either. I called customer service twice to che... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan and Susan
    Date:7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:The only issue I had was the first company that they sent out Tuzcu transportation came to pickup and my truck and told me they didn't have room so I had to wait an additional day. Finishline Auto transport came the next day and they were excellent! [ View ]
    Poster:Kristie CavanaughThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: 1973 Jeep Pickup
    Review:First time using a transporter. Process was very easy. Transporter called me when vehicle was picked up and told me approximate time it would be delivered. Transporter called day before to let me know when they would arrive. Transporter made it q... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:7/21/2014 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Nice work
    Review:Did very good work kept in communication with me. Let me know about the whole transportation progress of the car. It was delivered on time in good shape [ View ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: My 37 Ford-Coast to Coast
    Review:I just want to thank everyone involved to help me move my 37 Ford from New York to California. everything was smooth and like clock work! I actually got the car 5 days early. The car was in perfect condition , just the way they packed it up and i can... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Best Auto Transport Company!
    Review:Had 2 vehicles that needed to be transported in a week. They were on it from the get-go! Cars were picked up and delivered within 2 days at a distance of 1500 miles! They were in good shape, just needed a wash. The driver was excellent, kept me up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ayan M
    Date:7/21/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Although Montway is only a broker and I cannot vouch for them overall, they book my car for pickup within hours for a low price and the driver who handled it was awesome. Montway was easy to reach and helpful. No complaints. [ View ]
    Poster:Damon
    Date:7/21/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:First class service, care, and attentiveness from Montway to the truckdriver, Marat- -a model for any company! [ View ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:7/21/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great transaction
    Review:Vehicle picked up in time frame as promised, and delivered 2 days early. Great service and communication by contract carrier: Pak Auto Transporters. Vehicle was in perfect condition. Will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ash Dovel
    Date:7/21/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: 66 Mustang Transport
    Review:Car picked up earlier than I expected and arrived sooner than expected. Both great things. Alex the driver was courteous and professional. Called and showed up when he said he would.. I would use them again. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Bob M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2014 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth and timely
    Review:I called Montway on a Friday night to setup the car to be shipped. On Monday morning, they had found a truck to depart on Tuesday in Illinois. The car arrived on Saturday morning in California. Pick up and drop were easy. We were very pleased wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Julia ArbaughThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2014 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Delivery was on time and qicker than most carriers. They were suppose to deliver to the front door, but the driver had my wife meet him at WalMart parking lot to pick up the car. [ View ]
    Poster:dennis johnstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Our daughters car adventure
    Review:We needed our daughters car shipped across country ASAP for college. We got quotes from a few companies and stuck with one weeks before we needed pick up. Due to the July 4 th weekend and the amount of cars leaving for west coast, quotes were incre... [ More ]
    Poster:Allison Hutchins This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Experience!
    Review:Dealing with Montway was an easy and enjoyable experience. The rep that assisted me was able to get me taken care of quickly and able to locate a drive within 2 hours to accomodate my car. The car being transported was an Acura NSX. If you know an... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:7/17/2014 8:53:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery and Service
    Review:Montway Auto Transport were professional and customer service oriented. They followed up with e-mail and phone calls to acknowledge my order, provide information regarding the carrier pickup and delivery times. I was provided a week lead time and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria LeBrasseurThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Servie
    Review: From the moment I listed my request on U-Ship, Montway Auto Transport met my asking price, contacted me, by email, and by phone. The car was picked up exactly when they said, and delivered in only 2 days, exactly when they said. This is a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ Fournier
    Date:7/16/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: On-Time delivery
    Review:The service was great. Although the pick up was delayed and it was done a week later when I placed the order. The service was quick and transit time was only 5 days. [ View ]
    Poster:Utsav Kalra
    Date:7/14/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: New car transport
    Review:Customer service was excellent. Although their were issues with the dealer(not the transporter)the transporter still kept me informed of what was going on by phone and email. Car arrived in one day with no issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Carol J.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Exactly as expected
    Review:The Montway experience was great. It was easy to book the transport, the price was good. Although I did not pay extra for expedited transport, the car was picked up only one day after it being available. It arrived two days later, in the morning. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Stefan BartelskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: service
    Review:I was very happy with the service. Kept me informed quite a few times. THE DRIVER OF THE TRANSPORT COMPANY ALSO CALLED TO TELL US WHEN THE CAR WOULD BE DELIVERED. He also toled us not to wait around as he would call and hour before delivery whic... [ More ]
    Poster:Lois DeBelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Montway Auti Transport
    Review:Extremely satisfied with everything from beginning to end. The timeframe if the delivery was less than 5 days and as we wanted. The contact personnel was always courteous and helpful. The car was in the same condition when it was given to them. T... [ More ]
    Poster:William RembertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible service
    Review:I placed an order with Montway for a transport from New York / New Jersey to California. They said it will take 1-5 days, but after 2 weeks they still couldn't find a truck. I called them everyday explaining the urgency of the situation (I was leavin... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry to have lost this customer's business. It is imperative that customers have a clear understanding of the terms they accept when entering a contractual agreement. Our terms are publicly published on our website, disclosed prior and during booking, written in the customer agreement and within all communications thereafter. We do not provide a 5 day window. We estimate assigning a carrier within 1 to 5 business days. Even though our estimations are highly accurate, just over 95%, we still inform customers we can only provide estimated dates. We want our customers to be clear on these terms so they can make any necessary personal arrangements. Our goal is to transport your vehicle, never to inconvenience our customers in any way. We estimate the dates for multiple reasons, reasons which impacts the entire transport industry. Traffic delays, detours, speed limits, weather delays, mandatory rest stops, pickup/delivery client availability delays, weight station check ups, police inspections, truck breakdowns, driver's health issues, are just some of the issues that can not be anticipated. We understand this is potentially inconvenient for customers, so we combat that with information and keeping customers informed. Guaranteed pickup date service is also available, however at much higher cost to the customer. The additional fees for guaranteed pickup date service are customized for the specific vehicle size, weight, requested date - weekday vs weekend day, pickup location - rural or city downtown vs direct access to main route, etc. The additional fees are paid directly to the driver for his service to re-schedule all other pickups/dropoffs and ensure he makes it to the pickup location on the requested date. Unfortunately, this customer chose the economy shipping package, which only includes estimated dates. Regardless of that we had more than 10 agents dedicated working on this order and doing the impossible trying to accommodate the customer's request as well as provide him with exceptional customer support. We ship more than 500 cars a week, we know how important dates are for customers, which is why we always advise them based on their budget and schedule of all possible options - expedited service vs having a backup person to release/accept the vehicle for you, etc. Montway is 100% dedicated to the customer and our service and care is unmatched! Sincerely, Iren G Montway Inc [ view ]
    Poster:Mircea Pasoi
    Date:7/9/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: No Drama Transport
    Review:Montway was recommended by a friend who had used the service on several occasions and seemed very satisfied. After viewing horror stories on other transport companies on the web, I decided to go with Montway, even though it was priced higher than com... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill HattoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended - One of the Best
    Review:I think I can claim Montway Auto Transport is one of the best (if not the best) because I have used their service TWICE now and I have been very pleased with both experiences. Both experiences were cross country shipments from California to Virginia ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse
    Date:7/9/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Review:Montway had a truck set up quickly and the trucking company did an excellent job. I would recommend them to anyone needing to relocate a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:DustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport from Ebay Purchase
    Review:The initial quote was quick. The cost were as described. I had to pay an additional fee due to a larger vehicle needing to be transported. I was aware that could be a possibility from reading the information on the quote. The pick up time was acc... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Hey
    Review:I have nothing else to say. I wrote everything in my review.................................................................................................................................................................................................. [ More ]
    Poster:EdwardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: will use again
    Review:Everything they promised was delivered on time and very professional I will use again when i ship to my new home. [ View ]
    Poster:Malachy Friedman This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, would recommend, despite a bumpy ride
    Review:I am giving Montway an excellent rating, despite the fact that our experience was nail-biting at times. All "auto shipping companies" are really brokers, middle people. They connect someone that needs a car shipped with a trucker or truck... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:7/8/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: As good as I hoped...
    Review:Wanted a company that would deliver my daughter's car to her safely.... it rode on the same transporter as a Shelby Cobra, so I felt it was in good hands!! Mike- the driver was outstanding, extremely professional and helpful- we met nearby, as he cou... [ More ]
    Poster:Wes
    Date:7/7/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: My Montway Transport experience
    Review:Montway did an excellent job from quote to delivery of my vehicle. I would use and recommend them again. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:CharlesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:The whole thing when perfect! The car was picked up on time, and delivered on time! They walked me through the whole process and all of the times represented were accurate! Great job! [ View ]
    Poster:Dan RacineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: good choice!
    Review:amazing! Fast, efficient, courteous service. Picked up early and delivered early. Drivers seemed knowledgeable and anxious to please. I would recommend them highly. [ View ]
    Poster:chrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2014 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transporter
    Review:Pickup later than expected. But communication throughout. After pickup delivery was well on time and earlier than I anticipated. Condition of car was good too. I liked the chat feature in their website, and that helped me clear may questions. I will ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sanjiban KunduThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: never picked up my vehicle
    Review:This company montway will give you the run around . They don't call you back and when you call them they put you on hold and then just hang up . I had to call another company to get the job done lucky I found transport connection and he had my vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:Dustin
    Date:7/4/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Nice experience
    Review:Delivery was on time before 4th July . I will recommend to others .The driver was keep informing me about everything and arrival time . Great job . [ View ]
    Poster:Max TariqThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:This Auto Transport (Montway) provided me with excellent customer service. Pick up and delivery as well as price was totally awesome. I highly recommend this company for anyone wanting to ship the automobile. [ View ]
    Poster:Lani Muna
    Date:7/3/2014 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing experience
    Review:My mom always said if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. Well... I have nice things to say about Montway. Montway is awesome! Plain and simple. If you want it done, do it with Montway. I was working with a competitor (let's just... [ More ]
    Poster:Norm
    Date:7/2/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Excellent experience. Helpful driver. Very good. Would use again. No damages etc. Some delay on arrival but well communicated. Driver very willing to meet at convenient location. [ View ]
    Poster:Rishi
    Date:7/2/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Very satisfied with the kind of service rendered to me. At first, hesitant as to whether to use this company because of some negative feedback. But I tried it myself and very happy. The driver named Jorge Alfaro from Ole's Auto Transport was very kin... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeri
    Date:7/2/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Pickup was exactly as proposed. Delivery left the yard in Los Angeles area 12 days later but truck experienced equipment problem in Arizona enroute and returned to LA for repairs and left again with only 4 days to arrive on time. We were kept inform... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert A Goeller IIIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Sigh of Relief!
    Review:My main concern was transporting my Mercedes Benz in an open trailer. I was worried about getting dents and scratches from the 2,600 mile journey. The cost to ship in an enclosed trailer was substantially greater, so I took my chances. There were ... [ More ]
    Poster:DeannaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Classic car transport
    Review:Montway provided the drivers name and phone number so I always had the option of contacting him direct which made me feel much more at ease with the transaction. The transport driver unloaded the vehicle with care and was very freindly. I provided... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 12:04:00 PM

Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22