View 163,148 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 163,149th Review now!

View Montway Auto Transport's New Profile

Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 823 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.65% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.35% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport
    Review:Was a pleasant experience from the time I placed an order to the time the vehicle was delivered. They were able to find a transport carrier the very next day and communication was prompt. Not a negative, but being able to track the vehicle on it's ... [ More ]
    Poster:KCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2015 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great communications
    Review:Communications were great, people were very courteous and considerate. Price was competitive and service was excellent. Definitely focused on Customer service. The Driver was prompt on all communications and able to flex his time to my schedule. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed SelfThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2015 6:12:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service by W.E Trucking thru Montway
    Review:I requested for Enclosed shipping and the pickup was delayed few days due to the unavailability of drivers, finally Montway has found a trucker with W.E Trucking company. George from W.E Trucking company did an excellent job in bringing my vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:Raja Mohamed
    Date:5/29/2015 4:32:00 AM
    Subject: Mazda RX-8 from Florida to Washington state
    Review:I am very pleased with the service I received. Montway was quick to respond to any questions that I had. [ View ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:5/28/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping a Car
    Review:The company was honest and helpful. They also allowed me to have 100 lb worth of moving boxes in the car to be shipped to the destination city. Would definitely use their services again. [ View ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty Good Job
    Review:Had to kick 'em in the tail to get this thing going in the indicated time frame and delivery driver literally never said one word but in the end the job got done alright. [ View ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Performance as promised
    Review:I was very satisfied with the company and how it handled the transporting of my car. Having had a less than satisfactory situation with another transport company regarding timing and scheduling, I was nervous, but pleased with the result from Montwa... [ More ]
    Poster:Dee S. PrattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2015 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Alfa car transpot
    Review:The driver explained how he was going to put the car on the truck and why he was going to back it on also met my wife at large parking lot to unload. He also kept in contact with us as he got closer to pick-up and drop off point. Overall good job. [ View ]
    Poster:Willie CironeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2015 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Montway-Excellent transport company
    Review:Montway delivered the vehicle on time and in the exact condition as picked up. Customer service was accurate, friendly and the driver very efficient. Would recommend Montway to anyone interested in shipping prestiine vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary LukshaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2015 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Greenville, SC to Chula Vista, CA - Excellent
    Review:Great service. Cheap price compared to other transport companies. Truck driver Shane was pleasant and on time. Very good service. I'm very happy and would recommend it. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:5/27/2015 1:52:00 AM
    Subject: Very easy process
    Review:We sold a car to my sister. It was a very easy process getting the car from Texas to Alabama using Montway. My husband met the driver at the exact time specified in front of our house & my sister met him in Alabama at a nearby parking lot. The c... [ More ]
    Poster:Penny
    Date:5/26/2015 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: AZ -> WI review
    Review:They were late to pick up and deliver but that seems to be expected with these companies. Also had some weather constraints. No major complaints, would use again [ View ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2015 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and delivery
    Review:The total experience was positive. Plenty of feedback and knowledgable Dispatch and driver. Vehicle was delivered exactly as picked up. Will definitely use Montway again! [ View ]
    Date:5/26/2015 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my new LEAF
    Review:The shipping was very easy. The driver worked with my contact on the dealership side. He showed up earlier than expected. All went very well. [ View ]
    Poster:Justin PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Re; RETURN BIZ
    Review:WOULD HAVE NO QUALMS OF DEALING W/THIS CO. AGAIN! DELIVERY WAS EARLY & IN GOOD SHAPE. DRIVER ASSISTED & HELPED MAKE IT HAPPEN. GREAT JOB!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:russ kneppThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Review good
    Review:They charged the price I was quoted. They delivered the car quickly. I was please with the customer service. They were friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:Marnie MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2015 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: all god
    Review:Great service for a great price. Car showed up as expected and driver called as he promised. Thank you Michael [ View ]
    Poster:Michael StevensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2015 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: It's expensive
    Review:Pablo was one of the best professional persons I have ever worked with. His comment to me when we first started our conversation was the price he would quote me would not change if the driver needed more money. He keep his word. The transport company... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenyu LoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!!!
    Review:Montway offered pricing below the original quote of $1,050. My price was $1,000. My truck was delivered in great condition. I had a damaged window PRIOR to the pickup and the driver George was kind of enough to make sure my window was covered and pro... [ More ]
    Poster:EbonyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:They were good to work with. We were surprised that it only took two days to transport when we expected a week. [ View ]
    Poster:ChuckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 1957 Pontiac
    Review:Was a excellent trouble free experience with very knowledgeable people, very satisfied with the whole process. Would use them again when I need a vehicle moved. Thank you Montway Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim CleavelandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: 2001 Ram 1500
    Review:Very easy to work with, on pick up and delivery, John was very timely in his communication with me regarding the status of my delivery and worked with me to drop it off in a place that was convienant for me. Thank you John and Montway Auto Transport... [ More ]
    Poster:DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: montway transport
    Review:Car was picked up in Maryland in the evening one day early which was nice. It was due to be delivered 10 days later on a Sunday. I received a call from the driver on Thursday, 4 days early, saying it would arrive on Friday. Unfortunately, I was not a... [ More ]
    Poster:brett
    Date:5/23/2015 5:37:00 AM
    Subject: cross country car transport
    Review:Due to a job relocation, I flew to San Jose and needed my car shipped from Georgia to California. My prior 2 auto transports were terrible experiences (with other companies) and I was, therefore, skeptical. This time my expectations were exceded. My... [ More ]
    Poster:AlanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, Fair & Great Communication
    Review:I opted to go with Montway after the first company that I went with (Vantage Auto Movers) failed to get the job done. Montway has a credible reputation, honest customer service, and a fair price to get the job done. I was very hesitant around this tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:I was a bit worried looking for a car transport company after seeing all the negative reviews online. I settled on Montway Auto Transport because they had the highest reviews. What a pleasure it was working with these guys -from the initial phone... [ More ]
    Poster:NathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:prompt driver was very helpful at both pick up and delivery. The carrier was able to pick up and deliver on small streets without any problems. The entire transaction process including internet listing of your company, courteous and simple phone cont... [ More ]
    Poster:David LannikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport via Montway
    Review:First time transporting. Was trying to hit a specific window while on vacation. It ended up working out fine. I was connected with a transporter that was relatively local to me. That was handy. Form would not let me put in an answer for number of... [ More ]
    Poster:BobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 1:13:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle shipment review
    Review:Upon pick up in Washington the driver called ahead of time and was on time. My apartment complex was very small so we discussed it and decided to arrange the pick up directly across the street in grocery store lot. This was a good decision. The drive... [ More ]
    Poster:LaurieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 12:30:00 AM
    Subject: Would use Montway Auto Transport service again
    Review:Company sent several emails notifying me of the vehicle pickup and expected delivery date. Driver was diligent in communicating expected delivery. Driver was courteous and professional. Car was delivered without a scratch. What more can you ask for?... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin ShanahanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015
    Subject: A smooth, favorable transaction
    Review:I was very happy overall with this process. First time I've ever shipped a car, and was expecting it to be a bit bumpy, frankly. But the entire thing was smooth, timely, and professional. Online experience was fine; website easy to navigate and un... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave S. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Happy in the end, but some bumps along the way
    Review:Customer Service both with Montway and the Driver was outstanding aside from the miscommunication regarding pick-up times. I requested a pick up on a Tuesday for pickup that Fri-Sun as I was flying out of town on the Monday following. The guarantee w... [ More ]
    Poster:JenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, good price...
    Review:After booking enclosed trailer with another well known company, was told of a pick-up delay that would exceed a week. So I called Montway, who then made arrangements for the very next day, AND saved me over $700 on the total for one collector car and... [ More ]
    Poster:zbluecatThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: 1965 mustang
    Review:Great company..did exactly what they at the agreed price...no surprises...driver was courteous. I would recommend this company [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/20/2015 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: Recommendation of Montway Auto Transport.
    Review:I had a contract with a "highly rated" broker before i work with Montway Auto Transport. The broker promised everything and told me to be patient and trust them when they are working "deligently" on finding a transport carrier. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:John Wu
    Date:5/19/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Auto delivery
    Review:I researched many auto carriers and spoke with more than a few before I finally got Tim on the line from Montway. He quoted me a price and that was what I was charged at delivery. If you google auto delivery complaints that one seems to be the most p... [ More ]
    Poster:Toby RiccioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Auto Transport Review
    Review:Shipping a car is an interesting experience. What was learned, but not shared initially, is that there are popular routes and not so popular routes. Be prepared to possibly bump up to your first available date without a carrier yet assigned if you ... [ More ]
    Poster:RTMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: 1956 buick
    Review:Had a car booked on the 16th for delivery to Florida. This is a classic car thats been in storage for 30 years. montway never picked up the car on time , they said they couldn't get drivers, but when the car was put outside after bring in storage... [ More ]
    Poster:max h
    Date:5/19/2015 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Good service but the time to pick up is was a late 7 days and we accept the company because say pick up 3-5 days. [ View ]
    Poster:Carlos Torres This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2015 2:44:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful and prompt service.
    Review:Wonderful and prompt service. My car was actually shipped sooner than expected. Take a 5 Montway ! Car was undamaged and not even a scratch even though I shipped my car in Open transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Krishna KukkadapuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: UTF Transport Was fantastic...
    Review:Montway and UTF Transport coordinated to deliver a perfect transport. Everything was either on time or early. Communication throughout the process was perfect. Many thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:David Wiser
    Date:5/18/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Review:The original driver did not show up and your company quickly handled the problem and had a different driver quickly pick up the car. He was very polite and on time! [ View ]
    Poster:Laura ColeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered without issue
    Review:The car arrived in great shape. They returned it cleaner than they received it! No dents or scratches. Communication was clear from pickup to drop-off. I was a little nervous about the process given I've never shipped a car and the car was a lease, b... [ More ]
    Poster:ChazThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Disappointed
    Review:Since I do not live in the state where car was to be delivered, I had to travel 575 miles to meet the delivery. This took 2 days and 2 overnite hotels. As the delivery was late, I had to stay an extra nite in a hotel. [ View ]
    Poster:D.JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car to florida : on time and delivered early
    Review:After going through uship, i decided to go direct to montway. Correct price, friendly service, and pickup on time, called ahead to the seller of car, delivered car on a sunday evening to my neighbour. Just no nonsense excellent service. Surely a com... [ More ]
    Poster:Stefaan B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great, Clean Truck and Delivered on Time
    Review:Excellent and professional service at a fair price. Top notch truck, and excellent communications throughout the entire process. Ryan (from Further-Racing) was great and they took real good care of the car. Only one small grease spot by the driver... [ More ]
    Poster:John C.
    Date:5/18/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Very Misleading
    Review:Prior to committing I was assured of my pickup date. I even placed the order more than a week in advance to give them the time to coordinate a truck. After I placed the order and got the confirmation email, did I become aware of the "first ava... [ More ]
    Poster:ME
    Date:5/18/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: transport from tn to az excellent service
    Review:I am very happy with the service. Very prompt, on time pick up, delicety. trucker was very nice. No damage to the csr. Except dirty because of open transport. [ View ]
    Poster:gp
    Date:5/18/2015 5:51:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Star all the way
    Review:I Have never had a better experience with any carrier and would absolutely go this route again when shipping out of Illinois [ View ]
    Poster:DonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/17/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:It was good we can use they deleivered as promised. CAR was little dirty it was due to rain and other things but over all they delivered the car without any damage. [ View ]
    Poster:kasturi kamal kumar revellaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/17/2015 11:20:00 PM

Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28