View 153,960 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,961th Review now!

View Montway Auto Transport's New Profile

Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 957 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.91% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.09% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport
    Subject: ***** DO NOT USE MONTWAY AUTO TRANSPORT****
    Review:*****DO NOT USE MONTWAY AUTO TRANSPORT (December 2014)***** ****If you like long hold times, talk to different representatives EVERY time and having to explain your situation EVERY time. If you like the idea of them recording your call and twistin... [ More ]
    Poster:BLAKE HUBMBLES
    Date:12/19/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I would use this company again if ever I need to ship my vehicle. I would definetly recommend this company to friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:P. CusiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Overall
    Review:We've used Montway twice, and both experiences were great. Excellent communication from start to finish. Best price by far. This time the transport was assigned to C&J Transport, and Troy was fantastic. We will absolutely go through Montway i... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer ColeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: workability
    Review:A good company to work with. They were late to pickup car, but a day early to deliver it, so were even. [ View ]
    Poster:Rick Y.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Auto Transport
    Review:I recently used Montway Auto Transport to send a car from Tennessee to Nevada. I was extremely happy with the entire experience. The contact person was helpful and knowledgeable. Promised call-backs were prompt and the estimates of time were very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark CorrelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Not bad experiance
    Review:In General it was good service. they were confuse what date they will pick up the care. They tried to take more money from me. They picked up the car after 5 days from date I asked. the good think was that they didn't late to drop the car, but it was... [ More ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing
    Review:Forrest and his wife were absolutely amazing. They worked with us because of the weather. They treated our two vehicles as if they were their own. I am very pleased that we used Montway but even happier that you sent Forrest!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Gary Blake This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Delivery!
    Review:Chris in customer service was helpful from day one. The driver kept me informed every step of the way. He was on time and even got my car to Philly EARLY! I am so happy and I would recommend Montway to everyone. BIG THUMBS UP!!!! -a very satisfied cu... [ More ]
    Poster:AshleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: ML 350 transport
    Review:The people at Montway were knowledgeable and helpful. The price was competetive plus I received a discount for being a senior citizen. The vehicle was delivered in the same condition it was at pick up.I called Montway and about 2 hours later they loc... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank MurphyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Excellent service. Picked up within a couple days of calling Montway. Delivered on time. And they dropped off the car at my driveway! I will use Montway again. [ View ]
    Poster:Hernan Hernandez
    Date:12/15/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Excellent to deal with. On time and efficient. They respected my time and picked up and delivered prior to the agrred upon date. I would highly recommend the company. [ View ]
    Poster:Major HarrisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: What could be better...
    Review:Montway was as pro as you would want with what they could control. The driver arrived earlier than dealership was ready which didn't give them proper time to clean up vehicle or remove those hateful dealer stickers...which is why the car arrived very... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitch WatsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:We had a great experience shipping our convertible from LA to Omaha. All questions were answered while investigating options. Dispatch was especially helpful with the coordination of the origin pick up location. Along the way to Omaha the driver kept... [ More ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied with service
    Review:We were very pleased with Montway's service and their representatives. They were very easy to work with. We shipped a car from the SF Bay Area to Fort Worth, TX. They had the best price of the eight companies we checked and the original price quot... [ More ]
    Poster:Marty
    Date:12/13/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:We have used Montway several times.... they have always on time or better and have always been very courteous on the phone as well as their transporter drivers. I'm confident that we will continue to use Montway for future needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Eliud MendezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/13/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service and prompt delivery !!!
    Review:Excellent job by Montway and G Com moving my Mercedes from Wisconsin to Massachusetts. Customer service at Montway was very helpful and Igor the driver was excellent and provided good updates. I would recommend Montway and am grateful for a safe and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:12/10/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excelente!
    Review:I would definably use them again! The deliverie was on time and my car returned in perfect conditions! I'm 100% satisfy with The service! Thanks! The truck driver was super nice and treated my car as it was his own, very delicated. :-) [ View ]
    Poster:Lily oberto
    Date:12/9/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my fleet
    Review:I have used Montway a few times in the past so I am a repeat customer. This last truck I has shipped from Colorado to Arizona, the order was placed and in just 2 days my truck was already on its way to me. The driver called me twice to make sure we... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Phelps
    Date:12/9/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: excellent servoce
    Review:Ross was professional easy to deal with and recommend him very much PLUS like his dog@! Thanks Stu/Randy Ct [ View ]
    Poster:stuart hThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Review:The people I dealt with were courteous, and professional. The car was delivered on time and in good order. I would use Montway again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark MayherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Stress free transportation
    Review:Montway auto transport was great to work with. The pick up and delivery were on time and the driver kept in touch during transport. The driver texted and called to let me know when the car would be at its drop off location the morning of delivery. I... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Painless shipping
    Review:I mistakenly put myself on some email list about shipping my car when I was searching around for prices and was consequently bombarded with email after email as well as occasional calls about this deal or that deal. When I was tired of the noise and ... [ More ]
    Poster:NathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Shipper!
    Review:I've used Montway several times to ship cars for me across the united states as far away as Oregon, California and Colorado . These guys work hard to get you the best rates out there... They get the job done and use quality carriers... If you've neve... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan T.
    Date:12/5/2014 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: NIGHTMARE
    Review:I have to say, this company is without a doubt THE WORST company I've ever dealt with in terms of customer service. I'm not one to run out and write bad reviews but they really rubbed me the wrong way. I'll keep it short. Agreed to ship a car thro... [ More ]
    Response:I'm sorry to hear the dissatisfaction with your shipping experience. We take all feedback from our customers very seriously and we would like to address your concerns. We have a special department to assist with all Uship customers. These agents undergo extensive training so they are knowledgeable with the auto transportation business as well as Montway and Uship terms and conditions. Although both companies work together we are separate entities. Our Uship agents understands the urgency and safety commitment we make to each and every customer. We also understand our role to ensure peace of mind for every customer and their shipping needs therefore we want to make sure we direct each customer, specifically our Uship customers to the correct agents who are well trained in this expertise of auto shipping. As part of the Uship bid process, customers are made aware of our estimated 1 to 5 business day pick up window, meaning customers are aware our dates are estimated prior to booking. This policy is also published in our terms and conditions on Uship and Montway website. It is further listed in every communication sent thereafter regarding any updates to the pickup or delivery dates. This allows customers to make an informed decision prior to accepting our bid. Once our bid is accepted we reiterate those terms and conditions again to the customer. A Cancellation email is required from every customer that request to cancel, this information is made public as it is listed in our terms and conditions on Montway and Uship website. It is also mentioned in all email communications sent from Montway. We do our absolute best to make sure customers are aware of our policies prior to booking. The same time you were on the phone with an agent who informed you to send a cancellation email, we were able to find you an option to ship your vehicle. We did call you with that option for pickup the same day with delivery only a few days after. I am sorry if you felt the agent was chastising you about shipping your vehicle but he was only giving you a call to inform you we had a trucker for your shipment, as you did hire us to assign a carrier for transportation of your vehicle. As a broker we fulfilled each part of our contractual agreement with you but unfortunately your dissatisfaction lies in the fact that the process did not go as quickly as you were anticipating. If all of our reviews were truly read, the reviewer would find that the most common issue is that most customers simply do not read our service terms and conditions and attempt to hold us accountable for how they think the business should work and not according to anything that has been provided in writing. Montway sincerely apologizes for any inconveniences with your shipment and we thank you for your feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick G
    Date:12/5/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Chicago to Florida
    Review:I was worried about shipping my convertible down South in the cold temps up North in November, but we shipped enclosed, and on the top row to avoid any leaks falling on the ragtop. Excellent customer service (especially the driver "Leo"). I... [ More ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: montway transport and copperhead trucking
    Review:I had a great experience with montway transport and copperhead trucking they showed up right on time everything was checked with precision and very professional and enjoyed dealing with everyone involved I will use them again to transport the car aga... [ More ]
    Poster:justin yoderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Vihorm Transportations
    Review:Vehicle was picked up promptly,all paperwork handled professionally,prompt on time delivery,doesnt get much better than that [ View ]
    Poster:MarshallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Painless transport
    Review:The trucker came on time, called well in advance before picking up and delivering the car. In fact, I submitted a change of address while the car was in transit and they accommodated it. Andrew called me before delivering the car at the changed addre... [ More ]
    Poster:Balaji Natarajan
    Date:12/4/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Can trust when you need transportion for your car
    Review:The same day I purchased my restored 1965 mustang, I needed it to be shipped from the dealer in Texas. Reviewed the web, I made contact with Montway Auto transport to see what the cost was after the dealer gave me a shipping price of $1500. Montway w... [ More ]
    Poster:PMPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Montway was quick in arranging the transportation. My 2014 corolla was picked up on the day I requested. JD Transportation was the auto company. Even though they were really late in picking up my car ( they said 4pm but picked up my car at 10.30pm), ... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/28/2014 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, would recommend
    Review:Montway quickly connected me with a reliable customer service representative, who made arrangements for my employer to pay for my car shipment. Once the invoice was paid off, the company connected me with a driver who was friendly, knowledgeable, and... [ More ]
    Poster:RenataThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Exceeded our Expectation
    Review:After reading so many reviews about auto transport companies, we were so worried. We were more concerned about transporting our car than contracting mover for our house which costs 8 times more. My husband was thinking to drive the car, until I pers... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabydean
    Date:11/27/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Easy & Worry Free Process!
    Review:This is the second time I've used Montway in the last 5 months. The first time I had my car shipped from NY to CO. That experience too was very easy and worry free. Montway contacted me right away once they had found a driver to pick up my vehicle. T... [ More ]
    Poster:BrieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Review:The folks at Montway were incredibly professional, efficient and thorough. From start to finish, it was an easy transaction that required little to no effort on my part. The driver was the same from pickup to delivery and was extremely helpful, displ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronald A
    Date:11/26/2014 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: pick/delivery
    Review:very smooth and easy. no hassles, did it all online, they gave me a 5 day window but picked it up on the very first day and was 2 hours early on the delivery time. was nice enough to wait till i got home [ View ]
    Poster:rob scroghamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This was the first time I had shipped a vehicle via carrier. The experience was very positive, as the Montway customer service representatives were very knowledgable and helpful. At every step in the process they were honest in setting my expectati... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick DiLaura
    Date:11/25/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: First time cross country car move. Excellent experience.
    Review:First time shipping a car cross country and I have to say that doing business with Uship and Montway was the best choice I made. Saved myself long hours on the road and time off from work. The price was unbeatable. The carrier assigned, A & Son... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank S. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Delivery of Porsche
    Review:Car was delivered on time. Driver Luis was professional and called me to let m know when he was going to arrive. Car was dirty when delivered after I know that the seller had the car detailed before shipping.... [ View ]
    Poster:Jim GalloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Car was filthy but it wasn't their fault, they drive through storms the whole way. I would use closed transport in the future [ View ]
    Poster:John EdmondsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Montway service feedback
    Review:I came to know Montway from one of my friend. I just called them up and got a quote. Realized that the quote price also very competitive. I used to get a call in every stage to update the status. pickup and delivery guys are really helpful. Montway ... [ More ]
    Poster:Narayan
    Date:11/21/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: driver
    Review:Dave our driver was very professional and friendly. he was available to answer phone calls promptly. A+ [ View ]
    Poster:courtneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Pleased
    Review:Very satisfied with the driver and his schedule. He made contact as soon as the pickup was made and gave an approximate time he would deliver, he was right on time. The pickup was quicker than I thought it would be, which was nice. [ View ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!! No Complaints at all!!
    Review:I have no complaints AT ALL!! They kept us informed through out the whole process. Car was picked up when promised and delivers a very short 4 days later. The driver kept in contact of when he was picking up and his expectations of delivery all throu... [ More ]
    Poster:David R.
    Date:11/18/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: transport from mn to la
    Review:Montway took a little longer than usual, i guess bc of the location of my vehicle. But all in all, the car got here, and thats all that matters. [ View ]
    Poster:Albert DevilleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: I would recommend montway
    Review:I took many days to read reviews for various companies. I wanted my car to get picked up on a Saturday but when I finally made a decision on using montway it was already friday. I called them early in the morning and they said it would take a c... [ More ]
    Poster:stephanie
    Date:11/18/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Review:All aspects of my delivery experience were positive. From initially contacting Montway all the way through to the delivery. Yes, I will definately use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Sanders
    Date:11/18/2014 8:21:00 AM
    Subject: Transporation of Miata during very bad weather conditions
    Review:They delivered the car two blocks from my house, the road was too narrow. I am very happy with the delivery, the road conditions were terrible across the United States, from Maine to Texas. I was pleasently surprised that it arrived early. The car... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Review:I had a 1977 Pontiac Trans Am shipped with Montway Auto Transport, overall excellent service. The transport truck was there the day I needed it to be and it arrived earlier than expected at my destination. Will use them in any auto shipping needs I h... [ More ]
    Poster:JosephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2014 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:After it was difficult for them to find an open trailer within the date prescribed date window, they managed to send a closed trailer for just $50.00 more. My vehicle was promptly delivered in good condition. I had checked various websites for both t... [ More ]
    Poster:MZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Montway exceeds expectations...again!
    Review:Price is excellent, Communication is great, and their carriers have never failed to impress. This particular load took a while to find a truck, due to location and condition, but it was accomplished within the 5-business-day window, and delivered wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Eddie A
    Date:11/14/2014 12:14:00 PM

Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24