View 152,911 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,912th Review now!

View Montway Auto Transport's New Profile

Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 957 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.91% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.09% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport
    Subject: Great service, would recommend
    Review:Montway quickly connected me with a reliable customer service representative, who made arrangements for my employer to pay for my car shipment. Once the invoice was paid off, the company connected me with a driver who was friendly, knowledgeable, and... [ More ]
    Poster:RenataThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Exceeded our Expectation
    Review:After reading so many reviews about auto transport companies, we were so worried. We were more concerned about transporting our car than contracting mover for our house which costs 8 times more. My husband was thinking to drive the car, until I pers... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabydean
    Date:11/27/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Easy & Worry Free Process!
    Review:This is the second time I've used Montway in the last 5 months. The first time I had my car shipped from NY to CO. That experience too was very easy and worry free. Montway contacted me right away once they had found a driver to pick up my vehicle. T... [ More ]
    Poster:BrieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Review:The folks at Montway were incredibly professional, efficient and thorough. From start to finish, it was an easy transaction that required little to no effort on my part. The driver was the same from pickup to delivery and was extremely helpful, displ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronald A
    Date:11/26/2014 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: pick/delivery
    Review:very smooth and easy. no hassles, did it all online, they gave me a 5 day window but picked it up on the very first day and was 2 hours early on the delivery time. was nice enough to wait till i got home [ View ]
    Poster:rob scroghamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This was the first time I had shipped a vehicle via carrier. The experience was very positive, as the Montway customer service representatives were very knowledgable and helpful. At every step in the process they were honest in setting my expectati... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick DiLaura
    Date:11/25/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: First time cross country car move. Excellent experience.
    Review:First time shipping a car cross country and I have to say that doing business with Uship and Montway was the best choice I made. Saved myself long hours on the road and time off from work. The price was unbeatable. The carrier assigned, A & Son... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank S. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Delivery of Porsche
    Review:Car was delivered on time. Driver Luis was professional and called me to let m know when he was going to arrive. Car was dirty when delivered after I know that the seller had the car detailed before shipping.... [ View ]
    Poster:Jim GalloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding customer service!
    Review:I was very pleased with the professionalism of the Montway customer service representatives and of the company as a whole. They said what they meant and meant what they said. The initial quote ended up being $150 lower than what it turned out to be... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick DiLauraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Car was filthy but it wasn't their fault, they drive through storms the whole way. I would use closed transport in the future [ View ]
    Poster:John EdmondsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Montway service feedback
    Review:I came to know Montway from one of my friend. I just called them up and got a quote. Realized that the quote price also very competitive. I used to get a call in every stage to update the status. pickup and delivery guys are really helpful. Montway ... [ More ]
    Poster:Narayan
    Date:11/21/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: driver
    Review:Dave our driver was very professional and friendly. he was available to answer phone calls promptly. A+ [ View ]
    Poster:courtneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Pleased
    Review:Very satisfied with the driver and his schedule. He made contact as soon as the pickup was made and gave an approximate time he would deliver, he was right on time. The pickup was quicker than I thought it would be, which was nice. [ View ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!! No Complaints at all!!
    Review:I have no complaints AT ALL!! They kept us informed through out the whole process. Car was picked up when promised and delivers a very short 4 days later. The driver kept in contact of when he was picking up and his expectations of delivery all throu... [ More ]
    Poster:David R.
    Date:11/18/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: transport from mn to la
    Review:Montway took a little longer than usual, i guess bc of the location of my vehicle. But all in all, the car got here, and thats all that matters. [ View ]
    Poster:Albert DevilleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: I would recommend montway
    Review:I took many days to read reviews for various companies. I wanted my car to get picked up on a Saturday but when I finally made a decision on using montway it was already friday. I called them early in the morning and they said it would take a c... [ More ]
    Poster:stephanie
    Date:11/18/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Review:All aspects of my delivery experience were positive. From initially contacting Montway all the way through to the delivery. Yes, I will definately use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Sanders
    Date:11/18/2014 8:21:00 AM
    Subject: Transporation of Miata during very bad weather conditions
    Review:They delivered the car two blocks from my house, the road was too narrow. I am very happy with the delivery, the road conditions were terrible across the United States, from Maine to Texas. I was pleasently surprised that it arrived early. The car... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Review:I had a 1977 Pontiac Trans Am shipped with Montway Auto Transport, overall excellent service. The transport truck was there the day I needed it to be and it arrived earlier than expected at my destination. Will use them in any auto shipping needs I h... [ More ]
    Poster:JosephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2014 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:After it was difficult for them to find an open trailer within the date prescribed date window, they managed to send a closed trailer for just $50.00 more. My vehicle was promptly delivered in good condition. I had checked various websites for both t... [ More ]
    Poster:MZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Montway exceeds expectations...again!
    Review:Price is excellent, Communication is great, and their carriers have never failed to impress. This particular load took a while to find a truck, due to location and condition, but it was accomplished within the 5-business-day window, and delivered wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Eddie A
    Date:11/14/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Fast on time and safe
    Review:Was super smooth transaction all the way! Driver Dmitriy of DMV transport was professional and in touch the whole way! Montway Auto Transport was professional and bid best price and got loaded taken right awayy - emailed and called at each step of... [ More ]
    Poster:eddy
    Date:11/14/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Steel Toy Carrier LLC
    Review:I called Montway Auto transport when I wanted my 1969 Camaro z28 transported to me. They were really professional and within 2 days of my placing the order I had my vehicle. The carrier was steel toy carrier LLC and Ken was the driver. He contacted... [ More ]
    Poster:adam stetler
    Date:11/13/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service.
    Review:So the office was responsive. Gave all info so that i can make the decision comfortably. Other transporters came up to be a little bit cheaper, but then please check the pickup time frame before you make the decision. Another service was for abou... [ More ]
    Poster:Amit
    Date:11/12/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Review:It took a few days for the pickup to be scheduled (11 days actually) but once the car was picked up it moved across the country (Seattle to Charlotte) in record time. No complaints. [ View ]
    Poster:rgThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Review:This was the first time ever having a car shipped. Montway was the cheapest price of all the other shippers. I spoke to Chris who was very pleasant & was allowed to put anything I wanted in the trunk of the car. The car was picked up exactly when... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandy Tamshen
    Date:11/12/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transportation
    Review:I choose Montway because they are advertised as a trucking company. I was brokered to a company I had no information about. So it doesn't really pay to do much background research on the company that you select. I was originally told the car would b... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 7:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I own a Medical Nurse Management staffing company and we have been attempting to transport our own vehicles to different states for our Nurse Managers. I decided to try a transport company and called Montway based on great reviews. It was an incred... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:11/11/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Review:The service from Montway was great from the the first conversation. The carrier was very good. The price for the shippment was also fair. There was no damage and the driver was a great help letting me know when the car was coming. He brougt... [ More ]
    Poster:Gene BeckerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Date:11/10/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Alfa Romeo GTV6
    Review:The driver did not contact the person picking up the car, but it all worked out. Everything else was very professional. I haven't seen the car yet, but I'm informed it is in good shape. I am happy to recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:11/10/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Alfa Romeo GTV6
    Poster:Michael
    Date:11/10/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment late
    Review:Picked up vehicle with in 2 days of being availalbe. However, the Carrier was 2 days late from original delivery notification date from Montway. [ View ]
    Poster:Rex
    Date:11/10/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: service and cost
    Review:I feel the cost and service was exceptional! I would recommend this company to any one needed a vehicle shipped and delivered. It was an easy process to go thourgh! (This was my first experience! shipping a vehicle!) [ View ]
    Poster:Aron SpurlinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: service and cost
    Date:11/10/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication
    Review:I must have received at least a dozen calls throughout the transaction and transport. At each step, the coordinator was letting me know where the driver was, an expected pickup time, and calls right before pickup and drop-off. I couldn't be more pl... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Michelson
    Date:11/10/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Nissan Xterra
    Review:An overall great experience; I would highly recommend Montway. They were on time in Washington and I even received the car earlier in Indiana. A very smooth process for $850. [ View ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: 1989 Mercedes 560SEC
    Review:This was the first time I had ever purchased a vehicle out of state, and the first time I was Hiring a Transport company to deliver the vehicle, I was extremely apprehensive with the car transport industry, because I did so much research on the subje... [ More ]
    Poster:John Santiago
    Date:11/9/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: satisfied
    Review:I was happy with results.just a little anxious wanted to call driver to see where he was but didnt want to be bothering,maybe u can include a gps for customers so they can keep track of there vehicle....but overall was satisfied!!! thx [ View ]
    Poster:castillejaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/8/2014 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Last minute Saviors
    Review:I checked reviews and initially booked with Amerifreight. After they ditched me at the last moment, I was left with no option but to ask Montway. I had done business with them earlier. I wanted a pickup within 2 days. Montway assigned me a truck ASAP... [ More ]
    Poster:Aparajith Soundararajan
    Date:11/7/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Not to Shabby
    Review:A problem arose with my car prior to them arriving, making the driver uncomfortable loading my car as operable. So pick up was rescheduled for a later date with a truck that could haul it. Would of preferred the pickup a day or two sooner then the ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:11/7/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Unreal!
    Review:I must admit, I was a bit skeptical at first. I found Montway through uShip. I put up a bid request, Montway met it and we were on our way. I was contacted within half an hour to schedule my pick-up. I even had to change the pickup address. And we... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: thanks montway!
    Review:Was my first time shipping a car..so I didn't really know what to expect our how it all works. Car was a couple days late being picked up.. but made it in time. I would use them again if needed.. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff g
    Date:11/4/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Review:Thank you. Got my vehicle and now all is well. I would use your company again and recommend to anyone needing to transport a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Judith NerloveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Very dependable service
    Review:I have had problems in the past with other transport companies. They either didn't deliver on time or demanded additional money before delivering the car. Montway not only delivered on time, but kept me informed about the status on the way to Florid... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:11/3/2014 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Driver was very polite and personable. He picked up my cars on time and delivered them to my hotel in NC, perfect timing! [ View ]
    Poster:Arlene SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with Montway company doing business
    Review:I'm happy with Montway. This is my second time doing business with them. Montway's representative worked very hard to make it happen for me. I would use Montway again. [ View ]
    Poster:K TranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Completley Satisfied
    Review:Good and fair price, picked up on time and delivered early, arrived in good condition so what more can one ask for. [ View ]
    Poster:Dusty Thompson
    Date:10/31/2014 10:30:00 PM
    Review:From beginning to end this process went perfectly. The driver was responsive and professional. I would recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Margaret This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:The cost of service was extremely competitive compared to other primary carriers. The process was clearly communicated and there were no surprises. Would definitely use again if I have the need for such services. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul BenjaminThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 8:34:00 AM

Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24