View 169,105 Reviews on 3,813 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,106th Review now!

View Montway Auto Transport's New Profile

Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 625 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.25% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport
    Subject: It Doesnt Get Any Better!!
    Review:Having had such poor experience with car shipments in the past, I just assumed this would be the same. On the contrary, unbelievable service!!!! Accepted bid right away, had it picked up less than 24 hours from booking and delivered in two days. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug Martindale
    Date:8/27/2015 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING
    Review:THIS FUCKING REVIEW WEBSITE SUCKS. I JUST POSTED A LONG ONE AND IT TOLD ME AN ERROR. ANYWAY, THIS COMPANY IS GOOD. SCOTT IS THE DRIVER AND COMPANY WAS WHITE HAWKS AUTO LLC. IT ARRIVED EARLY AND EVERYTHING WAS GOOD. [ View ]
    Poster:Marecar
    Date:8/26/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Poor service, Lousy communication,
    Review:I hired Montway based on a previous transaction I had with them, and the positive reviews they had. Well I quickly learned that a large carrier will have more good reviews to off set the bad ones. This transport started out bad and just got wor... [ More ]
    Poster:AKJ
    Date:8/23/2015 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: These guys are good!!
    Review:I moved two vehicles out of California at the same time and Montway's Service was so superior! In fact, I have yet to receive my other car!! Communication from the get go and the notifications by phone and e-mail kept my mind at ease during the tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark RielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:I have had cars shipped to me previous to this one. This was the best experience that I have ever had and I would recommend this company highly to anyone in need of transporting a vehicle from one location to another. The individuals with whom I deal... [ More ]
    Poster:Sonja McNeely
    Date:8/13/2015 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: 5 days from VA to CA
    Review:s/o to Tim - Montway hooked me up w/ "Cypress Auto Shipping Inc" got my car to Southwest VA to San Diego, CA in FIVE days - under the estimated 7-9 days & everything seems cool with the car. They actually took photos of the car upon pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike StylianosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2015 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Interior Damage on Delivery
    Review:After researching may carriers I settled on Montway. The did a good job of answering my questions and setting up the shipping with D&A Trucking of Philadelphia. At pickup time they were 2 hours late, and claimed the truck couldn't fit in my p... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Michael Reffler, We are really disheartened to hear of these issues. It seems that the carrier, D&A Trucking and their insurance company Essex Markel have denied your claim. Please know that we do not control the insurance companies, they have their own rules and regulations and to appeal their decision you can file with the State Department of Insurance and the National Association of Insurance Commissioners http://www.naic.org/, they have the upper hand on all insurance companies and can veto their decisions. D&A Trucking is still suspended due to your case and they can't take any loads ever again. They state they did not do the damage to your steering wheel and they do not perform interior inspection. Regardless of that, we have still suspended them. They can't do business with Montway. We also reported the issue to Central Dispatch, which is the national load board where all carriers and brokers interact, however they asked for proof the carrier caused the damage at which we failed because we have none, as you have provided us none. Their report is still pending for lack of documents. Montway never took possession of your vehicle, and we never damaged it either. Instead we helped you throughout and provided you valuable information for your claim as well as continued sanctions and negotiations with the carrier on your behalf. This review is more appropriate for D&A Trucking's profile page. We can only assist as far as your own proof goes. We don't have legal power to adjudicate against the carrier or their insurance company and collect the money from them. We have legal boundaries to abide by. We press business sanctions on the carrier to pressure them to come to terms with you. Even though we don't have prevailing proof we are still holding them responsible as we trust our customers, but that does not give us the legal right to take the money from them. In addition, you never sent us any documents or pictures regarding this case. We need your help (with proof and documents) so we can help you in return (with resolution). We can still attempt to negotiate resolution from the carrier if you please send us the required documents. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you have faced with D&A Trucking and their insurance company, Essex Markel, however please recognize the fact that Montway did not take possession of your vehicle and did not damage it, but has only helped you with your claim from the very beginning, as you are our valued customer. It is only fair if you place the review for the company who actually damaged it or the company that denied your claim and not for Montway. Montway is 100% dedicated to the customer and our service and care is unmatched! Thank you for your consideration and looking forward to assisting you. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:7/27/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport from CT to TX
    Review:VERY happy with the way Montway handled everything from start to finish. I had never paid to have a car transported before and of course its a big expense. Lots of other companies played games with their quotes. Some had given me what they said was t... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Ann, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We love to hear about our customers' experience. We strive for customer satisfaction so reading this just made our day :) Thank you! We have a team that only updates prices as the market changes and we always try to give our customers the best price that will get the job done as quickly as possible. We work with highly reputable carriers to ensure that our customers' vehicles are in safe hands. We go out of our way to make customers' requests happen. Montway is 100% dedicated to the customer and our service and care is unmatched! Thank you for choosing Montway, and looking forward to delivering your vehicle and peace of mind in the future as well! [ view ]
    Poster:Ann S
    Date:7/26/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Assessment of Montway
    Review:Overall great experience working with Montway. Dispatcher was very professional and helpful. Driver kept me informed of his time of arrival on both ends. He was concerned enough to advise me to remove Vette knockoff hubcaps and did it for me. I inten... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Ed, Thank you so much for the kind words. Our customers are our top priority and we do our best to provide them with great service. We are glad to hear that the carrier did an awesome job with taking care of your vehicle Montway tries to provide customers with affordable prices that will still get the transport done in time. We only work with the best carriers in the industry and our vetting process is thorough. Thank you for being a valued customer. Looking forward to service you in the future as well. Keep in mind we offer discounts for returning customers. Montway Inc [ view ]
    Poster:Ed CothranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely dishonest
    Review:I initially chose Montway because I was called by the manager and he told me at 2pm the car could be picked up within 2-4 hours. The car was not picked up until 1am from Anthony at l&s companies. Anthony was very nice and answered phone calls an... [ More ]
    Response:Montway makes our customer aware in advance of our door to door policy. This information is provided on our website as well at the time of booking and any communications thereafter. Carriers will pick up and delivery as close to the customer door as legally and safely as possible. Most carriers are operating with 18 wheeler 2 level trailers with 7 to 10 cars on them and the customer location may not be accessible to such auto haulers. There may be restrictions on the customer residence: too narrow roads, one way street, speedy bumps, weight restrictions, low hanging tress, bridge tolls, etc. that can prevent door to door service. For such cases the carrier will request the customer to meet at an accessible location. Please note all service dates are estimated, this is auto shipping standards and Montway does not have control over these factors. We try our best to be as accurate with our estimated service dates as possible providing customers with updates throughout the process via email and phone. Montway values the feedback of our customers we try to make sure each customer has an enjoyable experience. We did reach out to the customer to offer to make things right in hopes of settling the issue directly and addressing all of her concerns however the customer has not allowed us the chance to do so. We understand and respect her decision if there is anything we can do to fully address your concerns please contact our office 224-300-5393 [ view ]
    Poster:Liliana Crosta
    Date:7/8/2015 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: Looking for somedy to LIE to you and make you lose money?
    Review:We first contacted this company at the end of April to get the information before booking our transportation. After several contacts in which we were advised 1 - 5 business days to pick up and 7 - 10 to arrive, based on this and since we needed the c... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Celina Moreno and Eli Blatt, We are truly sorry to have lost your business. It is imperative that customers have a clear understanding of the terms they accept when entering a contractual agreement. Our terms are publicly published on our website, disclosed prior and during booking, written in the customer agreement and within all communications thereafter. We do not provide a 5 day window. We estimate assigning a carrier within 1 to 5 business days. Even though our estimations are highly accurate, just over 95%, we still inform customers we can only provide estimated dates. We want our customers to be clear on these terms so they can make any necessary personal arrangements. Our goal is to transport your vehicle, never to inconvenience our customers in any way. We estimate the dates for multiple reasons, reasons which impacts the entire transport industry. Traffic delays, detours, speed limits, weather delays, mandatory rest stops, pickup/delivery client availability delays, weight station checkups, police inspections, truck breakdowns, driver's health issues, are just some of the issues that cannot be anticipated. We understand this is potentially inconvenient for customers, so we combat that with information and keeping customers informed. Guaranteed pickup date service is also available, however at much higher cost to the customer. The additional fees for guaranteed pickup date service are customized for the specific vehicle size, weight, requested date - weekday vs. weekend day, pickup location - rural or city downtown vs. direct access to main route, etc. The additional fees are paid directly to the driver for his service to re-schedule all other pickups/drop-offs and ensure he makes it to the pickup location on the requested date. Unfortunately, you chose the economy shipping package, which only includes estimated dates. Regardless of that we had more than 10 agents dedicated working on this order and doing the impossible trying to accommodate the customer's request as well as provide him with exceptional customer support. We ship more than 1500 cars a week, we know how important dates are for customers, which is why we always advise them based on their budget and schedule of all possible options - expedited service vs having a backup person to release/accept the vehicle for you, etc. Montway is 100% dedicated to the customer and our service and care is unmatched! [ view ]
    Poster:CMoreno
    Date:7/6/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy
    Review:This was my first time using a transport service and I had some concerns, however the service was seamless as the car was picked up and delivered early with direct contact to the driver at all times. Job well done ! [ View ]
    Response:Dear Sven, Thank you for the nice review! We highly appreciate customer feedback, and it makes our day to hear customers are happy with our service! Thank you for sharing your experience with our fans! Looking forward to delivering your auto and peace of mind in the future as well. Montway Inc [ view ]
    Poster:Sven
    Date:7/4/2015 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: great company!
    Review:Throughout the process they were in constant contact with me so I never had to worry where my beloved bus was! The driver went above and beyond to make sure that the vehicle was delivered right to my door. This was very tricky as I live across a ri... [ More ]
    Response:Melissa, than you for the fantastic review! Rivers and mountains won't stop us! We do everything we can to provide the best service possible. We have a team of expert dispatch and customer relations and our goal is to deliver you auto and peace of mind! We'd love to ship your bus in the future as well ;) Montway Inc [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa SelbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Review:The vehicle picked-up in the 24 hour window given in WA. The truck broke down and I was alerted promptly about the delay. Delivery of the Vehicle in FL was arranged around my schedule. The driver was nice and easy to get in touch with by text.Overall... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Corinna, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We love to hear from our customers. Issues do happen and the trucks can break as they are simply machines, but nevertheless, we do our best to manage every situation with professionalism and courtesy to our customers. Our top priority is to provide customers with the best service possible! Thank you for choosing Montway! [ view ]
    Poster:cglThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Fast professional service
    Review:The morning I called they were able to schedule the pick up the same day saving me from paying additional storage fees. The car was delivered in a reasonable amount of time by a professional who was more than helpful in unloading the vehicle and tak... [ More ]
    Response:Denise, thank you for the great review! We try to ship your vehicle as soon as possible, and we only work with professional carriers that have a reputation of taking good care of customers cars! Believe it or not, Montway is your best choice when shipping a vehicle. Our prices are reasonable, shipments are fast and carriers are professional! Ship with us again, and to show our appreciation we can offer you a discount! Montway Inc [ view ]
    Poster:Denise This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2015 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: 1988 Toyota Supra Transport
    Review:Placed order on a Tuesday and I changed it from open to enclosed transport later that same evening. Car was picked up Wednesday mid-day (next day), and delivered Thursday. Both pickup and delivery were way ahead of my expectations-All within 48 hou... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Steven, This is great to hear! We love to hear appreciation from our customers. We work hard to make shipments happen as fast as possible and the experience to be as smooth as possible. Our carriers are professional and experienced, and our dispatch and support are very creative and always have a solution for your situation. We strive for customer satisfaction! Thank you for choosing Montway! [ view ]
    Poster:S MarinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 9:36:00 PM
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a vehicle. The experience was very, very good. the customer service at Montway was very good and the communication from the driver with KNA Transportation was excellent! They picked the car up within couple of da... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Michelle, Thank you for the great review and for sharing your experience with our community. We greatly appreciate you took the time to write about us. We choose to work only with reputable and professional carriers who can take great care of our customers' cars. We reward our carriers for job well done. Our goal is to provide our customers with flawless experience. Montway agents are equipped with information and resources to make your auto transport a peace of mind experience. Thank you for being a valued customer. Montway Inc [ view ]
    Poster:M. AshtonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Very Profesional
    Review:Good price excellent communication!!! From the timely bid to the first contact then a speedy pick up. The next thing I knew was the care was here. I have had many cars moved and this by far was a exceptional delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Dear Rick, It is fantastic to hear feedback on how great the shipment was! We put all our efforts to provide the best experience for our customers, and we exceed customers' expectations as well as comparisons with shipments they have had with other companies. We dedicate our work to customer satisfaction, and we strive to make all customer's requests happen when possible. We never overcharge our customers because we have a special team that works only on monitoring market prices, ups and downs and inflation. We are always fair with our customers. Thank you for choosing Montway! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Woods
    Date:6/30/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Great job! The car was a little dirty outside but since the transport was "Outside" it obviously wasn't a surprise and it didn't bother me. Had a problem with the turbo so my car ended up arriving later than expected but things happen. [ View ]
    Response:Dear Patricia, Thank you for sharing your experience. We highly value customer feedback. It is true that while the vehicle is on an open transport it is exposed to weather and road conditions so it could get dirty. We are glad that it wasn't anything serious. Issues do happen in transit that could affect the dates, but we are here to assist and make sure that the transport reaches safe and as quickly as possible. We try to make the transaction smooth and give our customers peace of mind while their vehicle is being transported. Thank you for choosing Montway! We make it happen! [ view ]
    Poster:Patricia BieleckaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:This was our second time using this transportation company and I am happy to say that we are extremely pleased with the service they provide. Pick-up and drop offs were quick and easy, plus the car was delivered on-time or even ahead of schedule. We ... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Chuck, This is great to hear! We love our customers and we especially love our returning customers :) We do our best to expedite each shipment. Our goal is to ship it as quickly as possible, safe and sound and for a reasonable price. We look forward to shipping your vehicle again! Thank you for choosing Montway [ view ]
    Poster:ChuckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Very quick service once the vehicle was picked up. Pricing was fair compared to other carriers we contacted for transport. The vehicle arrived without damage and the driver was curteous. [ View ]
    Response:Dear Cynthia, We are happy to know you were pleased with our service. We strive for customer satisfaction and do our best to address each customer request. The prices we offer are current with the market so we make sure the customer pays a fair price and we can get the vehicle transported as quickly as possible. And we are so glad to hear the vehicle reached in perfect condition. Montway at your service! [ view ]
    Poster:Cynthia
    Date:6/29/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Review:First time having my vehicle transported. Def plan to use this company when it's time to move again! [ View ]
    Response:Dear Jared, We are very happy to learn of your future plans :) It's great to hear that you liked our service. We do our best to provide customers with the best service in this industry. Looking forward to shipping your vehicle with us again! [ view ]
    Poster:McGriffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Transport was fine, communication was sloppy
    Review:I think my pickup was delayed because Montway did not communicate properly with the trucker Safe Way Auto. I was originally told by someone the pickup would be the 22nd, then I got an email saying 19th. Then nobody could get a hold of the trucking... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Dr. Shah, Thank you kindly for sharing your feedback. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused due to communication issues. We do try to arrange the transport as seamlessly as possible. The reality is, some times issues might occur but it is how we resolve these issues. In this situation the first carrier was unavailable and we quickly arranged the pickup with a different carrier. We have the biggest carrier database in the industry and we work with professional carriers only. We are pleased to know that you are happy with the service you received. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for shipping with Montway! [ view ]
    Poster:Dr. A. ShahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Good transport!
    Review:Great Transport! Driver provided updates on location regularly. Car condition upon delivery was good. [ View ]
    Response:Dear Rafael, Thank you for your review! It's always good to hear that the carrier did a great job and kept constant communication with you. That is one of our requirements. Our carriers provide timely updates and notices before pickup and delivery. And we are happy that your vehicle arrived in perfect condition! Montway at your service! [ view ]
    Poster:Rafael
    Date:6/29/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche Cayman transport
    Review:This was the best car transport experience that I have had. The pick up was the next day and delivery was in two days. The price was great. [ View ]
    Response:Henry, that's so great! We put all our efforts to be the best and to provide the best service to our customers. Our goal is to arrange the auto transport as soon as possible. And our prices are always reasonable as we monitor the industry's market for ups and downs and seasonal changes so we are sure the vehicle will be shipped without delays. We also offer discounts for returning customers! Thank you for choosing Montway! [ view ]
    Poster:Henry GradyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 3:26:00 AM
    Review:The dealership was screwing around with my pickup and delivery date so I got a hold of this company and they picked the car up the next day and had it to me in 1 day by 1:00pm. I will recommend them to anybody because they do a really good job. [ View ]
    Response:Dear Gabriel, We are delighted to read this review. Thank you for recommending us. We love our work and we do our best to provide customers with great service. We also work with many dealerships and auctions so timely pickup is not an issue for us. Thank you for choosing Montway! [ view ]
    Poster:Gabriel MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 2:07:00 AM
    Subject: communication
    Review:This transport arrangement was difficult to co-ordinate due to pick-up site administrative requirements. Michael communicated well and listened above average. [ View ]
    Response:Dear Diana, Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear it all worked out well. We do our best to find a solution for any difficult situation and thus deliver your auto and peace of mind as well! Your satisfaction is our goal! Thank you for choosing Montway! [ view ]
    Poster:Diana Skeffington
    Date:6/29/2015 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:The drivers were very willing to work with where and when I could meet to pick up the car. They were very friendly and I enjoyed doing business with the company. [ View ]
    Response:Dear Bryan, Thank you for the great review! It's always nice to hear that the drivers we sent did an awesome job with your vehicle. We select and vet our carriers carefully and we work only with the best in the industry. Customer satisfaction is our priority. Thank you for choosing Montway. [ view ]
    Poster:A1C Napier Bryan MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Review:Quick, simple, and handled professionally. I was orininally booked with another carrier (broker) through uship who were unable to secure a driver even after two weeks with poor communication and plenty of frustration. Process with Montway was worlds ... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Paul, What a great review! It warms our hearts to know customers appreciate our hard work. Montway's service certainly is worlds better than others in the industry! We are glad to have provided flawless transport for your vehicle. Looking forward to assisting you in the future with your auto transport needs. ~ Montway Inc [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Diefenbaugh
    Date:6/27/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Good communication, quick pick up and delivery. Good communication, quick pick up and delivery. Good communication, quick pick up and delivery. Good communication, quick pick up and delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Dear Mark, Thank you for your review. Yes, simply said, we are all about good communication and quick pickup and delivery! We transport over 6,000 vehicles a month and have a network of over 13,000 carriers. Montway is 100% dedicated to the customer and our service and care is unmatched! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: transportation of vehicle
    Review:Very efficient and punctual. Contacts en route appreciated. Delivered vehicle with a full tank of gas!! Cost was higher than several other carriers, but service far better! [ View ]
    Response:Dear Keli, Thank you for sharing your experience. It's great to know that the carrier took great care of your vehicle. We have a network of 13,000 select carriers. We only work with the best in the industry. We do our best to provide most affordable prices that will still get the vehicle transported in no time. Our quality of service and care for vehicle are unmatched! Thank you for choosing Montway! [ view ]
    Poster:keli douglassThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Review:Very competitively priced. They were very clear with me on what to expect and they totally over delivered. I am very happy with my experience and would use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Dear Rhonda, Your review makes us very happy. Our terms are publicly published on our website, disclosed prior and during booking, written in the customer agreement and within all communications thereafter. We show integrity and dedication to our customers by providing all necessary information in order to make the transportation quick and as smooth as possible. Montway is 100% dedicated to the customer and our service and care is unmatched! [ view ]
    Poster:Rhonda Smith
    Date:6/25/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Corvette Stingray
    Review:Corvette had clearance issues... Montway found a different type of trailer to help with underbody clearance issues... No Damage, Great Service, Communication, and People. Experienced... hauling specialty cars. Bob Prowse, Fargo, ND [ View ]
    Response:Dear Bob, We love sports cars! We loved taking care of your precious Corvette as well. It's our pride when we get it all done to our customer's satisfaction. Our dispatchers are very experienced and know what truck to send for what vehicle. Our carriers are experienced professionals who deal with low clearance sport and luxury vehicles on daily basis. We ship exotic cars and collector vehicles. We entrust your vehicle only with the best in the industry! Let us help you ship your next vehicle with us as well! Thank you for being a valuable Montway customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Prowse
    Date:6/25/2015 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Everything went as planned..We are very happy with the performance of Montway as well as CRC Transport.. [ View ]
    Response:Dear Howard, Thank you so much for sharing your review. We highly appreciate to hear back from our customers on how we did. Our Support and Dispatch agents are masters of the plan. We schedule orders as planned and followup through the entire transport until you safely receive your vehicle. Needless to say, we only work with the best carriers. Thank you for sharing. Montway at your service. [ view ]
    Poster:Howard
    Date:6/24/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Excellent service . i will recommend to any one . Pick up was little late . But delivered on time without any problem . [ View ]
    Response:Dear Ravi, Great to hear about your experience. We do our very best to ensure trucks and drivers and our customers are on the same page, and communication is flowing so that the vehicle is picked up and delivered on time. Some times there are events that are out of our control: traffic, trucks break, drivers get sick, etc, but we quickly react and make the necessary changes to keep everything as planned. We also offer discounts for referrals and returning customers! Thank you for choosing Montway [ view ]
    Poster:Ravi GantaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: car being shipped,acrossed country
    Review:very nice drivers they were very polite made a pick up time and was on time picking my car up. they also placed it on top of the carrier trailer. they called me told me about the time they would arrive at my house. I was at work and couldn't get home... [ More ]
    Poster:dale hopewell
    Date:6/24/2015 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: Corvette Transport
    Review: We were very satisfied with Loshi Transportation. We would use them again and recommend them to others. We were traveling by corvette from Arizona to Wisconsin. We had a medical emergency happen in Texas and my husband was not able to get back i... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Susitti
    Date:6/23/2015 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Auto Transport
    Review:Quick response to request, very helpful and friendly. Pickup was made on the first date I stated vehicle would be available. Made contact at both pickup and delivery and was on time. Definitely would use this transporter again. Price was also ver... [ More ]
    Poster:NormanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2015 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Excellent service. The driver (Darius) was very helpful and went the extra mile in picking up my vehicle (non-functioning) and took the extra time to get the vehicle in the location I wanted, off the street. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:6/23/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Worry-Free Car Transport Experience
    Review:This was my first time to transport a car across the country so I was nervous. After doing my research I called Montway's customer service line to ask a few more questions then made my booking online. The whole process went very smoothly and communic... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnieB
    Date:6/23/2015 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience with Montway.
    Review:I read the various reviews of car carrier companies and was terrified I was going to have a horrible experience. Montway did what they said they would for the stated price. Driver was a good communicator that was polite and delivered the car early.... [ More ]
    Poster:Alisa Wildman
    Date:6/22/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Montway did a great job
    Review:1st time I've used uShip and Montway and I was very satisfied with the experience. The price was very reasonable given the distance the car was shipped. Montway moved very quickly and had the car picked up within a day or two (I think it was one d... [ More ]
    Poster:John MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette Transport
    Review:Very busy time of year for vehicle transport for some reason. Montway was able to communicate with me and fit my schedule. Good customer service, no damage to high end new Corvette coming across country through Texas storms and floods. [ View ]
    Poster:TerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend
    Review:Overall, good service. I preferred pickup and delivery during normal business times. However, the pickup was on a Saturday evening after 5. The delivery was doing normal business hours. The price of the transport was more than I would have liked to p... [ More ]
    Poster:JimmicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great car shipping experience
    Review:The company was very thorough and fast. I received a phone call hours after accepting my quote for the company. They found a driver the next day... My car was picked up later that after noon. It was the easiest experience I've ever had with a car ... [ More ]
    Poster:DonnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 4:00:00 AM
    Subject: Corvette convertible delivery
    Review:Great experience with this company. Quote was very reasonable and no additional charges. I hired them to transport my 2015 corvette convertible that I purchased from a dealer in Colorado, to my home in northern suburbs of Chicago. Since I was on a... [ More ]
    Poster:Pitmaster
    Date:6/20/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Company
    Review:I purchased a Lamborghini Diablo in North Carolina. The only problem is that I'm in PA and the car was inoperable. After several calls and being told that the car was too wide, I found Montway. I set up the delivery online and within an hour I had re... [ More ]
    Poster:Bud
    Date:6/20/2015 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: New York to Kansas
    Review:This company gave me the best price, and really performed well. I'd use them again without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:Keith MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2015 3:04:00 PM
    Review:Montway choose Sho-Tyme Transport to deliver the vehicle. The Dispatcher, as well as the driver was very attentive to our needs and the vehicle was delivered on time and well taken care of. I would definitely use Montway again. [ View ]
    Poster:M. HamiltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2015 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good price and excellent service
    Review:I booked Montway directly through its website after getting an error on an aggregator website. The Montway site actually quoted me about $100 cheaper than the aggregator, which was a nice surprise. My quote was quickly assigned to the carrier Kusos, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott ShermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2015 7:45:00 PM

Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29