View 159,412 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,413th Review now!

View Montway Auto Transport's New Profile

Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 863 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.73% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.27% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport
    Subject: LLD Trucking
    Review:Montway arranged to pickup my MGB near Columbus, OH and deliver to a suburb of Chicago. LLD Trucking was used by Montway. Car arrived w/o damage-not a scratch! LLD's driver and dispatcher kept me informed of pickup, transport time and delivery throu... [ More ]
    Poster:NikosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport FL to CT
    Review:My non-running Scirocco was transported from West Palm Beach FL to Connecticut. I called to request service on a Saturday afternoon, the car was picked up on Monday morning and delivered on Friday. Communication was excellent. Shipping would have bee... [ More ]
    Poster:Geoff J
    Date:3/28/2015 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: shipping our jeep from UT to KY
    Review:Our driver, Robert Davis, was very personable and helpful. He kept in touch with us throughout the transport and he arrived early. We can't say enough positive things about him. Our jeep wasn't damaged but it was very dirty.To be expected I guess whe... [ More ]
    Poster:KayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2015 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: California to Florida
    Review:This review is long overdue, but very necessary. I believe every company that deserves a good review should get one. So often our society complains in writing, we forget to praise in writing. Since I look to reviews to make decisions, I thought I had... [ More ]
    Poster:MaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: first time used
    Review:Door to door deliver didn't go like how it said on the service. Secondu delivery was smooth, truck came right at my house. [ View ]
    Poster:YengThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 3:55:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of two vehciles from Florida to Maryland
    Review:The Montway representative was responsive and helpful on the phone. When our shipment plans changed he was able to arrange shipment the next day in just a few minutes, while I remained on the phone. The enclosed truck arrived on time and the two ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Hitchens
    Date:3/26/2015 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Prius 2010
    Review:I used Montway before and I am very satisfied. My Prius from Cali to NYC got a little delayed for ye promised date but it all worked out in the end. I recommended to friends and will use Montway again. Way to Go!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Manni NY
    Date:3/25/2015 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!!!!
    Review:Picked up within 2 days of placing order and delivered 5 days later. Great experience and if I ever need to ship another vehicle I will Use Montway Auto Transport! [ View ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: 2015 Chrysler 200 limited
    Review:The transport was excellent , just in time and very quick delivery from Gainesville to the port of Brunswick Next time, sure again I will use your company. And Pete Myers from PJM transport in Dacula was very helpfull and the best man for this job t... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred EissensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed transportation of Porsche
    Review:Last week we purchased a Porsche 911 from a seller in Virginia. We selected Montway to transport the car to our home near Chicago. The quoted price of $919 For an enclosed trailer transport was one of the lowest prices we found and we read good custo... [ More ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Price and speed
    Review:I needed my cars shipped with 4 days notice and Montway solved my problem in inder 24 hours Very pleased, 8 days later they were delivered [ View ]
    Date:3/24/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Convenient Drop Off
    Review:I needed to use my car until I flew out at Chicago O'Hare airport. I was able to drop the car off directly at Montway's office near the airport a few hours before my flight and take a $15 taxi to the airport. This allowed me to not have to worry ab... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Watson
    Date:3/24/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: wow 3 days from cali to sc
    Review:got pick up email on 3/20 and was delivered on the 23rd estimated eta was the 25th great service and great driver very knowledgable [ View ]
    Poster:richie brownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2015 3:43:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt delivery
    Review:It took a while for a carrier to agree to take my shipment, a process that took over a week thru U-Ship. That carrier wound up being Montway Auto transport. Once they had a truck lined up, they were able to pick up immediately. Delivery was a full da... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel RobbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I had an absolutely perfect and painless experience from start to finish with Montway, Inc. The trucking company that did the transporting was "Diamond Express" and they were so pleasant to work with....extremely kind and precise. Very, ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristie PoteetThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: 1978 Dodge Colt
    Review:Prompt, honest and professional. I have no complaints about this service and would use again. The drivers communication was good, they handled my old car with as much care as a new one and the office employees were always very prompt in returning my... [ More ]
    Poster:BradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied with Service
    Review:I am happy with Montway transporting my vehicles. The rate is reasonable and delivered the vehicles exactly the date they promised. [ View ]
    Poster:AliciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: 3000 mile tow - job well done
    Review:I got my car towed from CA to NC. The driver showed up on time as promised. Lots of attention to detail in documenting the damage to the car. The car was delivered to the destination on time. You could even call the company to get the current locatio... [ More ]
    Poster:SaratThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2015 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: Both Excellent and Poor
    Review:I contracted with Montway after significant investigation of the various carriers, and finding out which was the best carrier. I chose Montway after talking to several friends. The customer rep I used was very helpful. My particular vehicle did no... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: arrival
    Review:I've never used a transport company before, so I didn't know what to expect. I picked Montway because of low cost and high star ratings. My major concern was arrival day. I only had 3 days that I would be available to receive the truck, Friday, Satur... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg LottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and fast
    Review:After I received a reasonable quote for $800, I filled out a simple form and was contacted a day later about a pick up time. The driver was within half an hour of the agreed upon time, he inspected the car, and it was delivered on time, 6 days later.... [ More ]
    Poster:Zacary BiglerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Right on point
    Review:Hey guys, I just wana share my latest company with this Amazing company!! They are honest , Professionals, fast , safe and they handle the business right!! [ View ]
    Poster:AlaaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic!
    Review:Overall I had a fantastic experience! My truck arrived from MI to CA within 6 days and I did not have to make the drive again! It roughly cost me about $600 dollars in fuel to do it myself, and more if staying in a hotel or taking airfare to get to m... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Review:My experience with having my car shipped from Washington to Texas was great! The price was good. Communication was excellent. We are very pleased with the experience! [ View ]
    Poster:Cheryl CaetanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Delivery
    Review:I could not be more satisfied with my car transfer. Good price, great communication. Will be using them again shortly. [ View ]
    Poster:Thomas BrinerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Very courteous and professional dispatchers and driver. Very good communication and availability of the dispatchers at Xpress Transport (Montey's). [ View ]
    Poster:RobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 4:10:00 AM
    Subject: Bow 740il
    Review:Great communication from start to finish. Montway worked with me early on with pickup times. Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Chris QuayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 2:11:00 AM
    Subject: NC to OH vehicle shipment
    Review:Professional, curteous service beginning with the initial phone call, and remaining to the actual delivery; working closely with both the seller and myself to arrange ideal transport date/time. Shipper was very accomodating, willing to work with m... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up took eight days, not the 1-5 they promoted on line.
    Review:Website states pickup usually in 1-5 days, pick up was eight days. Delivery was five days. They keep us informed about the progress of finding an available transport. I had to rent a car in CA because the pick up took longer than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis Myrick
    Date:3/18/2015 5:00:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:D&D Transport was outstanding!! He was there excactly the time he said he would be. He was extremely courteous and knowldgeabel. The price was extremely competitive when compared to like carriers. He was extremely accommodating at drop off as... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry EbbersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2015 2:47:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Date:3/18/2015 2:47:00 AM
    Subject: Dodge Viper
    Review:They were very professional and the company they hired to transport my Viper were perfect. They delivered on time even with a snow storm. The delivery date was snowing heavily, this did not stop the driver from delivery my car safely. I would use the... [ More ]
    Poster:lester BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Overall experience was good although I had to cancel with two drivers before I finally got in touch with a driver that could confirm a precise time and location. It was seeming standard for drivers to provide very rough 1-3 day windows and 2-5 mile d... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivan BarrientosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Patient and Honest
    Review:Montway did a fabulous job taking my calls and calming my nerves by patiently explaining the process. Transporting your car can be quite nerve racking when you know that delivery means making other arrangements to get to work or just having your car ... [ More ]
    Poster:AnthonyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2015 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Patient and Honest
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:3/17/2015 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Very Poor Communication. No Value Added.
    Review:After details of the engagement were clearly communicated and Montway quote was accepted, all details were mismanaged and miscommunicated. Montway only contributed confusion to the entire process. Most significantly: They reversed the schedule ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard B.
    Date:3/17/2015 2:13:00 AM
    Subject: Had my car less than a week after first contact!
    Review:This is the second time I used Montway to book car transport. Both times, they were long trips in excess of 2000 miles, both times they gave the best price and both times, the car was delivered earlier than promised. They used different independent c... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:3/16/2015 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I revived email confirmation for any change. Lots of contact. Phone answered promptly... My vehicle was in the same state I left it in. The driver contacted Me often to let me know his ETA. [ View ]
    Poster:Dominica Norfleet
    Date:3/16/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: order 171278 transport mini MA to CA
    Review:Excellent service, prompt, reassuring and efficient wouldn't hesitate to use again and recommend,VIP,LLC and Demis lead driver. Competitive price and kept informed of progress. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:3/16/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle delivery
    Review:Fast service with quality. The car was picked up on time, delivered on time with no issue. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:M Berri
    Date:3/14/2015 8:16:00 PM
    Review:Good service. I will recommend for other movers. Thank you very much. all information is visible to the company that has been reviewed so they may verify your order and contact you if they need to. [ View ]
    Poster:sreeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2015 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Expereince with Monway and delivery person were excellent smooth and easy to use. Very good communication with Montway and shipper - Would definately use againand recommend [ View ]
    Poster:Julie HermannThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: New car delivery to home
    Review:I received various calls and emails from Montway customer service reps that not only covered the information requirements for the pickup and drop off, but it also ensured that I fully understood everything from my end. Dispatch and driver numbers wer... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven SandyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Truck
    Review:My truck was delivered 2 days earlier than the estimated delivery date. I was very pleased with how quick it got here. The price was cheaper than a lot of the other transport companies I looked at. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:MadisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE
    Review:THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME HAVING A VEHICLE TRANSPORTED. I CHOSE MONTWAY AND I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE FIRST SHIPPER ASSIGNED AND AS SOON AS I NOTIFIED MONTWAY THEY REASSIGNED THE TRANSPORT TO ANOTHER SHIPPER AND VEHICLE WAS PICKED ... [ More ]
    Poster:ray gates
    Date:3/12/2015 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: 1989 Toyota Supra From TN to CA
    Review:I had a 1989 Toyota Supra shipped from Tennessee to California for $1099. The driver arrived the first day the car was available for shipping and had the car at the destination within three days. Yes, three days! I was shocked. I didn't know that was... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2015 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: IL to AZ
    Review:i had booked to get my car from Rockford IL to Phoenix AZ. Truck driver Chris was a good guy and he informed me at the right times before arriving at the starting and end locations. At AZ i had to change my address but still he delivered to the last ... [ More ]
    Poster:Adler
    Date:3/12/2015 6:35:00 AM
    Subject: Skeptical to satisfied
    Review:I started out very skeptical. It took longer than the 5 days quoted to be contacted by a transport company. In addition, additional cost was quoted. I refused to pay the extra asking the company to to honor their original bid. Within an hour, a p... [ More ]
    Poster:Brett
    Date:3/11/2015 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Car Arrived Filthy - NOT clear on hard-side vs. soft-size "enclosed" transport!
    Review:First of all, I always give the benefit of the doubt to any service, product or company involved with a consumer interaction. I start with "5 stars" and deduct downward from there. So if I hammer someone or something, it is well-deserved.... [ More ]
    Poster:Christian
    Date:3/11/2015 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Bmw
    Review:Great experience with this company. They were a day late delivering but called to let me know so I was ok with it. Would use again...there is an incentive for a dinner coupon but that's not why I'm posting here. Was a great service. [ View ]
    Date:3/10/2015 10:33:00 PM

Next Reviews on Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26