View 178,943 Reviews on 3,958 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,944th Review now!

View MJ Parker Trucking's New Profile

Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Parker Auto Transport LLC |

Family business that provides Exceptional Customer Service at a Fair Price.
Have your own experience with MJ Parker Trucking to share?

MJ Parker Trucking reports that they have an average of 400 customers per year. Currently, this site has 45 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 11.25% of MJ Parker Trucking customers have posted a review.

This means that 88.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on MJ Parker Trucking
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:I had a GREAT experience with MJ Parker Trucking. Zero BS. Their driver was prompt and on-time, the staff also kept us informed of the whole process. I will definitely recommend this company to my friends. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you, and hope you are enjoying the weather in AZ! We appreciate your support in our family business and hope to hear from you in the future! ~Best wishes Parker Auto [ view ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:12/21/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car from CA to TN
    Review:Picked up car a day early and delivered the car on time. Excellent service and I would recommend to friend. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your support in our family business and hope to hear from you in the future! ~Best wishes Parker Auto [ view ]
    Poster:Hershel Haley
    Date:12/18/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery problems
    Review:Parker Trucking was good to deal with. The pick up went very smoothly but the delivery left a lot to be desired. The car was delivered at 9:40pm. The driver would not deliver on a very wide street because it was late and dark and he didn't think he ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It is always a pleasure working with you, and we appreciate your comments in your recent transport. Unfortunately every driver is different on where they feel comfortable with their truck. I do apologize that this driver was unable to deliver in your normal location. We hope to hear from you in the future, and all is well! Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:E Rollins
    Date:11/30/2015 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: Parker Transport
    Review:Leanne at Parker Transport was very helpful in arranging for a convenient site for me to drop off my vehicle so I didn't have to wait for a driver to schedule a pick up date. All parties involved kept me up to date on their progress and Leanne coo... [ More ]
    Poster:phil E
    Date:11/23/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transport, no problems
    Review:We bought a vehicle out of state and arranged for MJ Parker to deliver it to us. They had some event going on and all their own trucks were tied up with that, so they brokered our transport out to Costa Bros. The transport went off without a hitch, t... [ More ]
    Response:Mark, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great and detailed review! They are the best kind as they will help other customers understand the process a little better. We do our best to make the process "uneventful" as you described is the best word. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to hear from you in the future for your transport needs! ~Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:10/28/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping daugter's car to college
    Review:I recently used MJ Parker Trucking to ship my daughter's car off to college. Overall, and despite my "nervous nellie" disposition, the service was terrific. Leanne did a great job of handholding me - taking particular care to help coordi... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your support in our family business and hope to hear from you in the future! It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope your daughter is enjoying her time in college! ~Best wishes Parker Auto [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:10/23/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Small SUV Colorado to North Carolina Auto Transport
    Review:Long time in the trucking biz, stood by their word giving realistic low/mid estimate quote range, small family company you speak with live/same person is reassuring. They found a well qualified reputable carrier(within 3 hours of receiving deposit ($... [ More ]
    Poster:Tinkkerbelle
    Date:9/21/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy!
    Review:I called Parker a couple of times and didn't receive a call back. I didn't let this stop me because I selected the company based on their reviews.This was enough for me. I started out with the quote on-line (from the automated system back in August) ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for taking the time to support our family business and write a great review! We appreciate all reviews and constructive criticism to better our business. As a small business we work hard to reach back to every customer and are improving daily. It was a pleasure working with you, and hope all is well in CA. Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:CAgirlatheart
    Date:9/21/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Review:I ship cars a few times a year. I found MJ Parker Trucking last year and I'll never ship with anyone elsee again. They always answer the phone and are extremely helpful. Leanne explained that the cheapest isn't always better. I had to get this car mo... [ More ]
    Response:Kyle. Thank you for the great review! It is always a pleasure working with you and hope to hear from you soon! ~Best wishes Leanne [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle lips
    Date:9/8/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Went above and beyond
    Review:Parker Auto Transport went above and beyond to help my wife and I move our cars during our relocation from Virginia to Colorado. I actually had them ship two cars for me (cost above shown in the review is the per car cost). One of the two had to be... [ More ]
    Response:Craig, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. I hope all is well in Colorado! ~Best wishes Leanne [ view ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:9/7/2015 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Car Move
    Review:Parker Auto Transport facilitated a 2 car move from Arizona to Long Island New York. Cars were moved via open transport by Cam at Royal Auto Transport LLC. Cam was very friendly, courteous and answered all my questions. Cars were delivered on time an... [ More ]
    Poster:DR
    Date:9/4/2015
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Joanne was extremely helpful and honest when I was getting a quote, booking and delivery. They provided our family with excellent service. The driver was great and called twice before he delivered our car. If you are looking for a good and honest ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa W
    Date:8/27/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Parker is GREAT!!!
    Review:Parker Trucking is great. I've had repeatedly bad experiences those few times I've strayed away from Parker. I've had quotes for a few (inconsequential) dollars less than Parker but then those cars never seemed to be picked up. Parker provides VERY... [ More ]
    Poster:Kendall
    Date:8/26/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Parker Transport
    Review:Parker Transport was recommended through Angie's list. They were very responsive, even on weekends. Their quotes were on par with other transport companies, but their responsiveness is what sold me. [ View ]
    Poster:Steven D
    Date:8/24/2015 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: August 2015
    Review:I live in northern Nevada, miles from a through highway. Leanne worked to find someone to pick-up the car, she kept us informed and Jack did everything he said he would when he said he would. I would use them again; I did not get compensated for t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Sort
    Date:8/21/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: car carrier transport
    Review:It was a very good experience. All involved were very professional, everything worked great!! I obviously was concerned as your possession are important. The Co. was very good at reassuring us that it would be picked up on time and delivered as s... [ More ]
    Response:Terry, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your support in our family business and hope to hear from you in the future! ~Best wishes Parker Auto [ view ]
    Poster:TERRY McCRACKEN
    Date:8/21/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:I did not know what to expect from this experience because I never had to have a car transported from one state to another. Our experience with Parker Auto transport was perfect. The customer service was pleasant, efficient, professional and assured ... [ More ]
    Response:Mary, Thank you for the review! I'm glad we were here to help you with your first transportation experience. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:8/19/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:MJ Parker Trucking transported my 1965 Mustang convertible that I restored myself (so I love that car). They did a great job. No complaints. Drop-off guy was nice and funny. Would definitely use them again if the time comes. Thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Mark, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm glad you and your car are back together again in UT. We hope all is well and we hear from you in the future! Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:8/14/2015 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and Trustworthy Service
    Review:As I planned my move, I determined that I needed to ship my car to my destination, as I was driving a moving truck and could not drive my own vehicle myself. I looked for a transport company that was local, and with whom I could speak to the same peo... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your support in our family business. I hope all is well in FL and we hear from you in the future! Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:8/14/2015 3:50:00 AM
    Subject: Will use again
    Review:Great and car was exactly in the same shape as when it left. This was an expensive car and was handled with respect. I was expecting an open carrier and it was closed which was a great surprise! I would recommend this company and will use them again... [ More ]
    Response:Julie. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review, we truly appreciate your support. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope all is well in CA. Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Julie Rescigno
    Date:8/12/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: smooth as butter
    Review:Had a great experience transporting our electric car across the country with MJ Parker Trucking. Leann was fantastic every step of the way. Our schedule turned out in such a way that the car beat us to our destination and Leann helped us make chang... [ More ]
    Poster:Rufus T
    Date:8/6/2015 2:50:00 AM
    Subject: Late delivery
    Review:Parker coordinated the delivery service, that part went well however the delivery company was where service diminished. The pick up went well, after that the communication was poor regarding status and delivery delays/complications. When contacting... [ More ]
    Poster:ShannonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2015 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: BEWARE OF ROYALTY EXPRESS CORPORATION!
    Review:PARKER TRANSPORT arranged for ROYALTY EXPRESS CORPORATION (704.626.6530) to deliver my SUV to Florida. The driver could not navigate a four lane road to my residence to pick up my vehicle; therefore, I was required to drive it to him several miles a... [ More ]
    Poster:DJ
    Date:7/31/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:This was a first for me having to have a truck transported and MJ Parker Trucking made it a breeze. I called talked to an operator she set everything up and the truck was picked up on the date i said and delivered 7 days later in prefect condition. ... [ More ]
    Response:Dale, Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Dale
    Date:7/28/2015 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend this transporter
    Review:Driver was friendly and auto was delivered earlier than expected. The arrived promptly carrier was clean. Would highly recommend this Company. Both autos were picked up in Florida and driven to Maine. [ View ]
    Response:Joan, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope all is well in ME Best wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Joan MaranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: please look for a different company
    Review:It was late to pick up and to deliver. Very hard to contact with the drivers. I understand that English is not their first language, but it was very difficult to communicate with them over the phone. All I want just a notifying message a day before m... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Emily. I do apologize on their behalf for the lack of communication. Looking at your order, we had pickup scheduled for apporox 7/11. Drivers have a 2 day window for pick up and delivery as they are dealing with 7-8 other customers. Pick up took place on 7/12. Delivery was estimated on 7/16 which took place on the 16th. Because the drivers are picking up multiple cars and dealing with multiple, he has to work around all 8 of their schedules so they do not know an approx time for pick up or delivery until they get closer. Again I truly do apologize they did not communicate enough. It was a pleasure working with you and i hope all is well in MS Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:MariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: car trucked to FL
    Review:The quote given to us by Parker Transport was honored. We made our deposit,and were given a pick up date. Donna called and told us when Alex would pick the vehicle up. She also called 1 hr prior to Alex's arrival. The vehicle was picked up inspec... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Terry. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope all is well in Fl. We hope to hear from you in the future for your transport needs. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Theresa
    Date:7/21/2015 1:01:00 AM
    Subject: Very Cooperative
    Review:We had to have the pick up on one of three specific days, in the morning. Other trucking companies could not offer that; they said that the driver would determine the exact pick up time and day. Parker came through for us superbly. [ View ]
    Response:Gary. Thank you so much for the great review! I'm glad we were able to meet your dates and get your vehicle moved in a timely manner. The weather has been beautiful in Colorado so I hope all is well. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Gary PaytonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth and easy tranpsort
    Review:I contacted Parker Auto transport after doing lots of research on tons of companies. Parker Auto is a small family owned business with Joanne in AZ and Leanne in CO. After talking to Leanne on the phone i immediately knew that they care about each cu... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We truly do appreciate your support in our family business. We hope to hear from you in the future for any transportation needs you may have. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:7/17/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Review:Leanness was very helpful in getting my dads car back to Colorado. It was picked up within the window i requested and delivered a few days later. Her price was the same as everyone else but this is a small family owned business which I like to... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I am glad we were able to get your dads vehicle to you in a timely manner. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to hear from you in the future. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:lips
    Date:7/17/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: More costly but reliable
    Review:The bid ended up about $200 more than the automatic quote. We had a very short window (2 days) of the vehicles availability due to moving however Leanne managed to accommodate us. We looked at reviews and like that this is a smaller business locate... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy B.
    Date:7/15/2015 3:04:00 AM
    Subject: easy process
    Review:My first time shipping a vehicle was a complete success. The trip was from Baltimore, MD to Seattle, WA. I used Parker Auto Transport (transportation broker), who seemed to be rated highly on Angies List but gave me the lowest bid out of the group ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the Wonderful review. We appreicate you taking the time. It was a pleasure working with you. Best Wishes - Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Stuart
    Date:7/6/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Parker exceeded all expectations
    Review:When I first decided that I wanted to ship a car from Colorado to Florida, I had no idea where to go search for something and my initial Google searches gave me a lot of paid ads. I asked around for friends who had done something similar and when I c... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We truly appreciate your support in our family business. I am truly glad we were able to get a driver assigned to work with your sisters schedule in CO. The weather has been nothing but rain here the past few weeks. I hope FL is giving you some sun shine!. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to hear from you in the future. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:J L
    Date:5/19/2015 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:I have been using Parker Trucking for 10 years and they have never let me down. Service is always great and on time. Working with Leanne is always pleasure. Their phones are always busy but I just send an email and they get right back to me. Fast... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the nice review. Really appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Best Wishes - Joanne [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:5/14/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Van shipment 19590-LU
    Review:MJ Parker auto transport did an excellent job of delivery of my van. Total professional operation. Very pleasant experience. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you. Best Wishes - Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Ron E
    Date:5/14/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Another great delivery
    Review:I have been using Parker to move our 2003 SL 500 MB across country twice a year for at least 8 years. I have never been less than delighted by Parker. More importantly, although truckers are an unpredictable lot, Parker seems to know how to manage th... [ More ]
    Response:It is always a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you being a loyal customer. Hope you enjoy your summer. Best Wishes - Joanne [ view ]
    Poster:david horne
    Date:5/4/2015 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT service for the 2nd time
    Review:This is the 2nd time that I have used MJ Parker Transport to pickup my car in Geneva, IL and deliver to Palm Springs, CA area. Both times have been great. The drivers have come close to my home and delivered very close to destination. They have be... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the nice review. It is always a pleasure working with you Best Wishes - Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Sandra Ellis
    Date:4/5/2015 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: 1929 Chevy
    Review:Great company to deal with and communicate with. My 1929 Chevy was treated with great care and the driver stayed in touch with delivery time and date. [ View ]
    Response:Herbert. Thank you for such a great review! It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:HerbertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle relocation
    Review:Services were delivered in a professional manner, as promised, and without any unexpected surprises. The vehicle was picked up from Corona, California on the sixteenth of March of 2015 with a promise to deliver the same to Shreveport, Louisiana from... [ More ]
    Response:Denise. Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. I hope all is well in LA Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Denise K.
    Date:3/24/2015
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Leanne and Diane were so nice to work with. When it became close to our travel time, we still had not gotten a driver. This made me a bit concerned but Leanne found us a terminal that we could leave our car at. Car was picked up on time and deliver... [ More ]
    Response:Mary. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to hear from you soon! Best Wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Mary H
    Date:3/17/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: One happy customer!
    Review:I talked to Leanne briefly on the phone, she gave me a quote of $550 and said she would write up the paperwork and email it to me within the hour, 30 minutes later I had all the info needed to get started. Once I filled out the paperwork and sent it ... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! It was a pleasure speaking with you and I hope your daughter is doing well in CA. Hope to hear from you soon! ~Best wishes Leanne [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick H
    Date:3/17/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: PARKER - Simply the BEST!
    Review:I ONLY use Parker! Period! 5 deals, no disappointments. MY latest was a 1962 Austin Healey Sprite that was too small for most open carriers. Leanne found me a trucker, no surprise and for a very competitve rate. [ View ]
    Response:Stan! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It is always a pleasure working with you and we hope to hear from you soon! ~Best wishes Parker Family. [ view ]
    Poster:Stan
    Date:3/5/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:very through in letting me know progress very profesional added beneifit of holding car so it would not arrive before i got to my destination which was cross country, no other firm that i contacted had this option. [ View ]
    Response:Bob, Thank you for such a great review! I hope you are enjoying the weather in FL. Hope to hear from you in the future! ~Best Wishes Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Noss
    Date:2/27/2015 5:01:00 AM
    Subject: Very happy customer
    Review:It took me many months to find a car carrier company that I could trust in moving my father's vehicle. After reading so many awful reviews about other carriers, I was convinced that this would never happen. I am so glad I chose MJ Parker Trucking. ... [ More ]
    Response:Linda. You are your husband are wonderful! I enjoyed working with you both it was truly a pleasure! I hope all is well in FL! Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. Hope to hear from you in the future. ~Best Wishes Leanne [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:2/14/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transportation
    Review:Filled out on-line form; received email quote within hours; paid Parker fee (160) on line; driver gave 2 hour notice of pick-up on day expected; delivered car in Houston on time. (Paid him 650 with cashiers check.) A wonderful experience!! [ View ]
    Response:Martin. Thank you you for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to hear from you in the future! ~Best wishes ParkerFamily [ view ]
    Poster:Martin Harris
    Date:2/12/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Spectacular Service, Great Value!!!
    Review:First time transporting a car and very thankful I chose MJ Parker Trucking which I found through this site. Trying to transport a vehicle close to the start of the new year is difficult because drivers are on holiday and weather conditions can delay ... [ More ]
    Response:Michael. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! We build our business on great customers like your self. It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope you are having a great new year! Hope to hear from you in the future. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Walczak
    Date:1/10/2015 8:06:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Experience
    Review:I called and was treated professionally, given clear expectations, and they delivered a superior result. I would use them again! [ View ]
    Response:Ken, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you! We hope to hear from you in the future. Best wishes ~Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:12/23/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: AZ to FL
    Review:June 2014. Shipped my 2005 Mustang GT from Arizona to Florida. Pick up was 2 days before we drove to Florida (4 day trip). MJ Parker delivered the Mustang the next day after arriving in Florida. I used an open carrier and other then a little dirt, th... [ More ]
    Response:Ken, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I hope you had a great holiday and end of the year. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope to hear from you in the future Best wishes Parker Family. [ view ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:11/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This experience was great. I would like to thank Joann for taking the time to explain the process of transporting a car. We were very satisfied with everyone involved. The driver and his boss also were very helpful. Thanks again, C. Jones [ View ]
    Response:Cindy. It was a pleasure working with you. We try to help customers understand the business to the best of our ability. The better the understanding the happier the customer. Hope all is well Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:C.Jones
    Date:11/17/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Honest service, smooth experience!!
    Review:I used MJ Parker Trucking to book my vehicle's transport from Scottsdale, Az. to Bordentown, NJ. Once my deposit was received, my vehicle was booked with a driver within a day. My contact person at MJ Parker was Leeann. My transport took place about ... [ More ]
    Response:Colleen, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you. I hope all is well in NJ Best wishes, Parker Family [ view ]
    Poster:Colleen
    Date:11/10/2014 12:19:00 PM

Next Reviews on MJ Parker Trucking

MJ Parker Trucking Home | 2 | 3

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.