Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,460 Reviews on 3,367 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 998 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Mayflower Express Direct Auto Transport Inc.
Location:Boca Raton, FL 33433
Phone Number:561 288 3511
Website:http://www.mayflowerexpressdirect.com
Time On Site:3 Year(s), 0 Month(s). Since 4/15/2011
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

Have your own experience with Mayflower Express Direct Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Subject: dishonest business practices
    Review:Those interested may read review under Florida BBB (http://Seflorida.bbb.org) . Company misrepresented their services, did not state key conditions in phone conversation, and used dishonest sales practices. Anyone considering moving a vehicle woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/23/2013 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest, Fraudulent, do not use
    Review:Here is the Short version of this Terrible experience: 1) I paid Mayflower (Mike) $200 to transport my Vehicle 2) Mike never made an appointment for my vehicle to be Transported 3) I made arrangements for another company to transport my c... [ More ]
    Poster:lp115
    Date:12/6/2012 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: dishonest
    Review:Unfortunately I did not see these reviews nor did my sister-in-law prior to booking with Mike of Mayflower. My brother was returning from deployment, I had just found him a 74 Bronco on Ebay in Washington and needed to get it shipped. My sister-in-la... [ More ]
    Poster:j johnson
    Date:11/20/2012 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: WORST SERVICE
    Review:[1] Worst Customer service - Mike Mazzo arrogant & unpleasant to deal with. [2] Cheated me of more than $300 from the actual price. [3] Had to collect car from a autobody shop. [ View ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/2/2012 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Scam- fraud at highest level - forged documents submitted to credit card claim
    Review:This guy is a fraud, I would request all other to just like me report his license number to US department of transport so that other people don't suffer like us. this is where you can report him http://www.oig.dot.gov/Hotline I contacted Mike t... [ More ]
    Poster:H Deep
    Date:10/14/2012 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Scam on Quote
    Review:First I was quoted a price from Mike at Mayflower to transport my vehicle to my home. I even called to verify the amount due. The car should up on time and the cost to get it unloaded went way up. In order to get the car (on a Sunday) I was forced to... [ More ]
    Poster:M Rose
    Date:10/10/2012 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Very Dishonest
    Poster:J Johnson
    Date:10/9/2012 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: SCAM
    Review:This is a SCAM. Buyer Beware! Guaranteed pickup of car. Had one month lead time. Kept contacting them by phone with no response. Voice mail full of contant busy signal. Responded by email that car would be picked up on guaranteed date. recei... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Hankin
    Date:10/8/2012 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: READ THE FINE PRINT
    Review:Please read the fine print of the contract. the original fee paid to Mayflower is only the fee to find a transport. the actual amount to the transport company is paid when the vehicle is delivered, and that amount is up to the transport company not... [ More ]
    Poster:R Moreau
    Date:10/2/2012 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: The worst company to be use as a broker
    Review:I had a conversation with MIKE who is the broker and I explained to him my situation of transporting a vehicle from the east coast. Our agreement was for $800 which included his $175 broker fee, it took almost two weeks the deliver the vehicle and t... [ More ]
    Poster:DCH
    Date:9/5/2012 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest Broker: Do Not Use
    Review:Hi Mike, I am still out here alerting people that you are a very dishonest broker. I can't speak for everyone else who has used this broker, but based on my experience I would NOT consider using Mayflower Express Direct Auto Transport. I asked fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:8/16/2012 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Scam my contraced was $750 and i had to pay $1500
    Review:Scam i was told to give him a $250 deposit and the driver would pick up $500 on delivery when the truck got to my house i owed $1250 more. I tryed to call Mike 10 to 15 times and he would not answer for me or the driver. It took 30 days to get my t... [ More ]
    Poster:scott
    Date:6/19/2012 3:00:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.